时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | They’re doing the race registration over in “A” Wing. | 健康跑登记处在A楼 |
[00:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:09] | This is my niece Zoe. | 这是我侄女佐伊 |
[00:10] | Do you want to go see them unload the animals for the petting zoo? | 你想去看他们搬卸放在爱心宠物园的小动物吗 |
[00:16] | Hey, I like the balloons. | 气球真好看 |
[00:23] | Girls, can you hear me? | 孩子们 能听见我说话吗 |
[00:26] | Every bit of training we’ve had was for today, boys. | 养兵千日用兵一时 各位 |
[00:31] | If there’s one car bomb, there’s probably a second. | 如果有一个汽车炸弹 可能还有第二个 |
[00:33] | It looks just like Oklahoma City. | 看起来跟当时俄克拉荷马市的情况一样 |
[00:36] | Where’s Dawson? | 道森呢 |
[00:37] | – She went inside. – Dawson’s in there? | -她进去了 -道森在里面吗 |
[00:42] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:43] | Yeah, it’s–it’s just a little scratch. | 就是擦伤了一点而已 |
[00:45] | Imogene! We need help over here! | 伊莫金 快来人啊 |
[00:48] | Gabby! Hello? | 加比 有人吗 |
[00:50] | She’s only 9 years old! | 她才九岁啊 |
[00:53] | You came. | 你来救我了 |
[00:55] | We found our second bomb. | 我们发现了第二枚炸弹 |
[00:57] | Shay, we got Dawson. | 夏伊 找到道森了 |
[00:59] | Shay? | 夏伊 |
[01:03] | Help! | 快来人 |
[01:04] | We need some help over here! | 这里需要医生 |
[01:07] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[01:13] | Oh, she’s lost a lot of blood. | 她失血过多 |
[01:15] | Help me get her into one of these bays. | 帮我把她抱到治疗诊断区 |
[01:17] | All right. | 好 |
[01:23] | I’m going to need to get an I.V. started. | 马上准备静脉注射 |
[01:25] | Right away. | 好 |
[01:37] | First bomb detonated 8:00 a.m. on the dot. | 第一枚炸弹于八点整爆炸 |
[01:41] | Second bomb located in a rental car. | 第二枚被放在一辆租赁汽车里 |
[01:43] | Car is still there. | 现在车还在那边 |
[01:46] | – Who dismantled the bomb? – We did. | -谁拆除的炸弹 -我们 |
[01:48] | Check it out. | 去看看 |
[01:49] | If they got anything, I want to be notified first. | 如果有线索 马上跟我汇报 |
[01:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[01:54] | – How many confirmed dead? – 18 dead… | -多少人确认死亡 -18人死亡 |
[01:57] | 15 in critical condition, 3 employees unaccounted for. | 15人情况危急 还有三名工作人员下落不明 |
[02:01] | The sign-ups for the charity race | 慈善赛跑的报名登记 |
[02:02] | had just started before the bomb detonated. | 在炸弹爆炸前刚开始 |
[02:05] | We may have more civilians buried beneath the rubble, | 可能废墟下面还有人被埋 |
[02:07] | but there’s no real way of knowing right now. | 但现在无法确认 |
[02:10] | FBI special agent in charge wants all the bosses | 负责此案的联调局特别探员让所有指挥人员 |
[02:12] | in the command center. | 去指挥中心 |
[02:14] | All right, everybody inside. | 好 大家都进去 |
[02:17] | Voight… | 博伊特 |
[02:21] | Animals did this. | 这种事只有禽兽才干得出来 |
[02:27] | We’ll get ’em. | 我们一定会抓到他们 |
[02:34] | Anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[02:35] | Not much left to recover, but we’re still digging. | 应该没什么希望了 但大家还在挖 |
[02:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:42] | You know who did it? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[02:43] | No, we’re just getting started. | 不知道 调查才刚刚开始 |
[02:45] | Find ’em. | 一定要抓住他们 |
[02:54] | Call out if you can hear me! | 听到请大声回答 |
[02:58] | Who do we talk to first, Al? | 我们该先找谁谈 埃尔 |
[03:00] | Whoever was closest to the blast and is still alive. | 爆炸发生时在场并且活着的人 |
[03:02] | Intelligence, C.P.D. | 芝加哥警署情报部 |
[03:14] | Quiet then, okay, everybody, listen up. | 大家安静 安静 听我说 |
[03:16] | Listen up! | 听我说 |
[03:20] | My name is William Graff. | 我是威廉·格拉夫 |
[03:22] | I’m with the FBI. | 联邦调查局派来的 |
[03:23] | I need all your help, | 我需要大家的帮助 |
[03:25] | and I know you’re all eager to provide it. | 我也知道 大家都会积极提供帮助 |
[03:27] | First rule… | 但首先要注意 |
[03:30] | Everything goes through me. | 一切都必须经过我 |
[03:32] | Okay, I want to go over what we know right now. | 现在我想知道目前的情况 |
[03:36] | Blood pressure coming up. | 血压上来了 |
[03:38] | Any word on Zoe? | 佐伊那边有消息吗 |
[03:40] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[03:44] | Vital signs are stable, no brain activity. | 生命体征稳定 无大脑活动 |
[03:50] | Keep her on life support. I need to go talk to her sister. | 继续给她用生命维持系统 我去和她姐姐谈谈 |
[03:59] | – Anything on Zoe? – Not yet. | -佐伊有消息吗 -还没有 |
[04:04] | Holly… | 霍莉 |
[04:06] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[04:14] | I’ve made this speech. | 我有这个准备 |
[04:17] | Don’t say anymore. | 不用再说了 |
[04:20] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:22] | oh, God. | 天啊 |
[04:24] | Your sister’s still breathing, | 你妹妹还有呼吸 |
[04:27] | but there’s been no brain activity for some time. | 但是有段时间没有大脑活动了 |
[04:32] | So she’s alive. | 这么说她还活着 |
[04:37] | I’m going to go see her. | 我去看看她 |
[04:40] | Alim Al Safir, | 阿利姆·阿尔·萨菲尔 |
[04:42] | Ambassador from Syria, is here for an off-the-books surgery. | 叙利亚大使 来芝加哥进行秘密手术 |
[04:45] | My office and the office of Greg Simpson at CIA | 我的人还有中情局格雷格·辛普森的人 |
[04:46] | will be spearheading this angle, | 会先从这个角度着手调查 |
[04:48] | but if you encounter anything that waves near this, | 但如果你们有任何与此相关的信息 |
[04:50] | notify me. | 记得跟我说 |
[04:53] | I was going to do the transplant… | 我刚要做手术… |
[04:54] | On the Syrian ambassador? | 给叙利亚大使做手术吗 |
[04:56] | All right. | 好 |
[04:57] | Did you see anything that looked out of place? | 你有没有发现什么异常情况 |
[04:58] | Do you remember? | 还记不记得 |
[05:01] | – Oh, he had his guys. – Guys? | -他手底下有好几个人 -好几个人 |
[05:04] | He’s an ambassador. He has guys. | 他是个大使 身边带着保镖 |
[05:06] | And the next thing I knew, | 接下来我就只知道 |
[05:06] | the ground shook like it was an earthquake. | 地面像发生地震一样摇晃 |
[05:11] | I thought for a second I was back in San Francisco. | 一瞬间我还以为自己在旧金山呢 |
[05:13] | Dr. Willhite, 7632. | 威尔海特医生 7632 |
[05:16] | – Dr. Willhite, 7632. – All right. | -威尔海特医生 7632 -去吧 |
[05:20] | We also have an orderly who works here | 在这里工作的一名护理员 |
[05:22] | with distant ties to a radical Muslim group. | 还跟穆斯林激进分子有关系 |
[05:27] | I can’t help you. I didn’t do it. | 我帮不了你 不是我做的 |
[05:29] | I didn’t see who did it, and I’ve got to focus on what I can do, | 我也没看到是谁 我得专注于自己能做的事 |
[05:33] | which is save as many lives and limbs as I possibly can. | 也就是尽可能拯救生命 |
[05:37] | – I got it. Thank you. – All right. | -知道了 谢谢 -好 |
[05:40] | There were two guys– baseball caps on, sunglasses. | 有两个家伙 戴着棒球帽太阳镜 |
[05:44] | I noticed because everyone else was walking | 我注意到他们是因为当时大家都在 |
[05:45] | toward the tent to sign up for the race. | 往帐篷那边走 去报名登记 |
[05:47] | They were walking away from it. | 但他们却往反方向走 |
[05:48] | And what else did you notice about them? | 他们还有什么特征吗 |
[05:50] | Tan skin… olive, dark hair for sure. | 棕色皮肤 橄榄色 深色的头发 |
[05:53] | But could have been Hispanic or Arab or Italian. | 但说不清是西班牙裔还是阿拉伯人或意大利人 |
[05:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:58] | Excuse me. Agent Graff? | 打扰了 格拉夫探员 |
[06:00] | Sergeant Hank Voight, intelligence, C.P.D. | 我是芝加哥警署情报部的汉克·博伊特警长 |
[06:03] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[06:03] | Listen, I’m really going to need your help– | 听着 我希望你能好好配合我的工作 |
[06:05] | securing the perimeter, conducting interviews. Thanks. | 做好防御工作 好好盘问信息 谢谢 |
[06:07] | My unit is gonna be doing a hell of a lot more | 我的队伍要做的可比盘问医院工作人员 |
[06:09] | than interviewing hospital staff and setting out pylons. | 围警戒线什么的多了去了 |
[06:13] | This happened in my city, on my soil. | 这事发生在我的城市 我的地盘 |
[06:19] | Don’t get in my way. | 别妨碍我 |
[06:42] | I’m gonna need a few minutes, Billy. | 给我几分钟时间 比利 |
[06:44] | Catch these guys. | 一定要把这些家伙抓住 |
[06:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[07:04] | Both males enter a white four-door sedan | 两名男子上了一辆白色四门轿车 |
[07:07] | and head out the southeast exit of the lot. | 从停车场东南出口出去了 |
[07:10] | And we have security video? | 能找到监控视频吗 |
[07:11] | The security office was in the impact zone. | 保安部在受袭击区域 |
[07:13] | Database is gone, as in gone gone. | 数据库毁了 根本无法恢复 |
[07:16] | Second car with a bomb | 第二辆装有炸弹的车 |
[07:17] | was rented out of some dirt-lot company in Milwaukee. | 是从密尔沃基一家停车场租来的 |
[07:19] | The name and the credit card on the rental agreement came back bogus. | 租赁协议上的名字和信用卡号是伪造的 |
[07:22] | And there’s no security video at the company, | 据那家公司的人说 |
[07:23] | or so they’re saying. | 他们没有监控视频 |
[07:24] | So Milwaukee P.D.’s heading there to investigate. | 密尔沃基警署正去那里调查 |
[07:26] | Sumner, you dealt with all those antigovernment nutcases | 萨姆纳 你做卧底对付北约反抗份子的时候 |
[07:28] | when you were working undercover | 和这些反政府的疯子 |
[07:29] | at the NATO protests, am I right? | 有过接触对吧 |
[07:30] | – That’s right. – All right, beat the bushes. | -是的 -到处去找找线索 |
[07:33] | Hey, guys, I just heard. | 伙计们 我刚听说了一件事 |
[07:35] | Burgess was here when it happened, | 爆炸发生的时候 伯吉斯在场 |
[07:36] | and her niece is in the I.C.U. | 她侄女现在在重症加护病房 |
[07:41] | – How bad? – Not good. | -情况有多糟糕 -不妙 |
[07:57] | It’s Zoe… | 出事的是佐伊 |
[07:59] | She’s, um– she’s an only child. | 她 她还是个孩子 |
[08:03] | Her– my sister and her husband are out of town. | 她 我姐姐和姐夫不在城里 |
[08:05] | That’s why she’s staying with me. | 所以她才和我住在一起 |
[08:09] | And now Imogene… | 现在伊莫金 |
[08:24] | We just heard. What did they say? | 我们听说了 医生怎么说 |
[08:27] | A ruptured liver. | 肝脏破裂 |
[08:29] | She’s– there’s a list or something, a donor list. | 她 我看到了一个名单 捐献者名单 |
[08:32] | They’re trying to match. | 他们正在找和她匹配的人 |
[08:35] | Do we know who did it? | 知道是谁做的吗 |
[08:37] | Anybody taking credit? | 有人能从中获益吗 |
[08:40] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[08:41] | The lab got a print off the duct tape of bomb number two. | 鉴定室从二号炸弹胶带上找到了一枚指纹 |
[08:44] | Came back to a Paul Watts. | 是一个叫保罗·瓦茨的人的 |
[08:46] | V.L.D. has him registered at 5225 South Laramie. | 车辆定位系统最后定位在南拉勒米5225号 |
[08:49] | I secured a no-knock search warrant. | 我弄到了一份强行搜查令 |
[08:51] | Give us five minutes before you notify the Feds about that print. | 过一会儿再告诉联邦探员指纹的事 |
[08:55] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:57] | They need you out on the perimeter. | 你先出去看看周边情况吧 |
[09:01] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[09:04] | One more thing– | 还有一件事 |
[09:06] | The second bomb was set to go off at 8:30 p.m. | 第二枚炸弹设定的爆炸时间是晚上八点半 |
[09:10] | The bomber screwed up somewhere. | 设炸弹的人肯定是哪里弄错了 |
[09:14] | We’re gonna ask for forgiveness | 我们今天需要的不是许可 |
[09:16] | instead of permission today, you understand? | 而是原谅 懂吗 |
[09:20] | We’re not slowing down for anything. | 我们没有理由放松下来 |
[09:24] | I mean anything. | 没有任何理由 |
[09:27] | No one’s gonna give a damn once these bastards are caught. | 除非抓住这些混蛋 |
[09:34] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 都行动起来 |
[09:43] | You let us know if anything changes, okay? | 有什么新情况就告诉我们 好吗 |
[09:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:58] | Paul Watts– most recently a dishwasher | 保罗·瓦茨最近在塔拉哈西的 |
[10:01] | at a Red Lobster in Tallahassee. | 一家龙虾餐馆做洗碗工 |
[10:03] | Minor sheet– a couple possession charges, | 没什么犯罪记录 几次持有毒品的指控 |
[10:07] | D&D… | 酗酒闹事 |
[10:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:18] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[10:35] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[10:39] | I’m trying to get a hold of my father to notify him. | 我试着联系我爸爸通知他 |
[10:43] | My, um… | 我的… |
[10:44] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[10:50] | I’ll recommend we take her off life support. | 我建议移除她的生命维持设备 |
[10:54] | I’ll explain it to him medically. | 我会从医学原理上给他解释的 |
[10:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:28] | All right, that’s who we’re looking for. | 我们要找的就是他 |
[11:30] | Apartment 1-a. | 1-a号公寓 |
[11:32] | Okay, careful of wires or traps. | 小心电线或陷阱 |
[11:34] | Anything’s possible. | 做好一切准备 |
[11:37] | Hey, what’s this? | 什么情况 |
[11:48] | Hands on the wheel! Hands on the wheel! | 手放方向盘上 手放方向盘上 |
[11:50] | Turn your head and look at me! Don’t move! | 转头看着我 不许动 |
[11:53] | Keep your eyes on me. | 看着我 |
[11:57] | It’s not him. | 不是他 |
[11:59] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:00] | What the hell is going on? | 这到底是在搞什么 |
[12:02] | It’s our bad. Have a nice day. | 不好意思 祝您今天愉快 |
[12:18] | Well, it’s clean. | 安全 |
[12:21] | I can’t make any guarantees, though. | 但是我没法保证什么 |
[12:34] | Paul Watts! C.P.D.! | 保罗·瓦茨 芝加哥警署 |
[12:37] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:38] | Body! | 尸体 |
[12:40] | Clear! | 安全 |
[12:42] | Clear. | 安全 |
[12:51] | – Call it in. – All right. | -通知其他人 -好的 |
[12:53] | This wasn’t a suicide. Gun’s on the right. | 这不是自杀 枪在右边 |
[12:56] | Cell phone clip and wallet are on the left side of the belt. | 手机和钱包别在皮带左侧 |
[12:59] | He has no burn from muzzle flash, | 无枪口火舌灼伤痕迹 |
[13:01] | no gunshot residue on his face. | 脸上没有弹药残渣 |
[13:04] | Somebody had to shoot him from five feet away. | 肯定是有人从五英尺开外枪杀了他 |
[13:07] | They set this up. | 然后布置了这一切 |
[13:08] | All right, call Jin and Sumner. | 通知吉恩和萨姆纳 |
[13:09] | I want to know everything about this guy. | 我要这人的一切信息 |
[13:12] | The first movie he rented | 从他租借的第一张影碟 |
[13:13] | right down to the last breath mint he bought. | 到他刚买的薄荷糖 |
[13:15] | Everything. | 事无巨细 |
[13:53] | There was an explosion. | 刚才发生了一起爆炸 |
[13:59] | You weren’t gonna tell anyone | 你没准备 |
[14:00] | about that enormous gash in your side? | 告诉别人你受了重伤吗 |
[14:03] | I… | 我… |
[14:04] | I kept meaning to. I just… | 我本来想说的 只是… |
[14:07] | I had to keep going. | 我不能停下来 |
[14:10] | I know. I know. But not anymore. | 我知道 我知道 但现在不用了 |
[14:16] | Always looking out for me. | 你总是这么照顾我 |
[14:21] | Rest up, okay? | 好好休息 好吗 |
[14:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:28] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[14:32] | There were two little girls | 有两个年龄相仿的女孩 |
[14:34] | about the same age– I think eight. | 应该是八岁左右吧 |
[14:36] | Do you know if they made it? | 你知道她们得救了没有吗 |
[14:39] | I don’t know. Um, it’s… | 我不知道… |
[14:42] | It’s bad out there. | 现场情况不容乐观 |
[14:45] | Just get some rest, okay? | 好好休息 好吗 |
[14:53] | His prints were on the tape. | 胶带上发现了他的指纹 |
[14:55] | Whoever he was working with took him out. | 肯定是他的同伙杀了他 |
[14:57] | Crime scene is at his place doing a full workup. | 鉴证组正在全面搜查他家 |
[15:00] | The muslim orderly we’ve been looking into– | 关于我们在查的那个穆斯林护理员 |
[15:02] | We just found traces of fertilizer | 我们刚在他车的底盘里发现了 |
[15:04] | – in the bed of his truck. – How’s he connected? | -少量肥料 -他跟这件事有什么关系 |
[15:06] | We haven’t put the dots together yet, | 我们还没联系起来 |
[15:07] | but he’s our focus. | 但我们现在主要查他 |
[15:08] | Just keep interviewing staff. | 你继续盘问员工就好 |
[15:17] | What do you got? | 查到什么了吗 |
[15:18] | Jin did a cross-match on Watts for known associates. | 吉恩把瓦茨和他的同事交叉匹配了 |
[15:20] | – All right. – It turns out Watts was trolling the websites | -好吧 -瓦茨最近在浏览 |
[15:23] | of some pretty heavy-duty antigovernment groups. | 某些大型反政府组织网站 |
[15:25] | We pulled the names of some people | 我们查出了一些 |
[15:26] | that he had repeated contact with. | 他最近在频繁联系的人 |
[15:28] | Haven’t been able to actually | 邮件具体内容 |
[15:29] | access the contents of the emails. | 还未查出 |
[15:31] | I was just able to get addresses. | 但我查到邮箱地址了 |
[15:36] | Whoa. Wait a second. Wait a second. Go back. | 等等 等等 回去 |
[15:38] | Go back. Wait, hold on, wait a sec. | 回去 等等 别换 |
[15:43] | Yeah, that’s him. That’s the guy. | 没错 就是他 就是这个人 |
[15:44] | What guy? | 什么人 |
[15:45] | The guy who told me two dark-skinned guys | 就是他告诉我两个带着墨镜的 |
[15:47] | in sunglasses were leaving the scene. | 深色皮肤的人逃离了现场 |
[15:49] | That’s the guy. | 就是这个人 |
[15:50] | He’s here. | 他在这里 |
[15:55] | Thank you for everything, | 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[15:57] | And I am so sorry for what you guys have been through. | 你们太不容易了 我深表同情 |
[16:00] | You’re all heroes. | 你们都是英雄 |
[16:03] | – Pat Vaughn? – Yeah? | -帕特·沃恩 -是我 |
[16:05] | Would you mind coming with us for a minute? | 能跟我走一趟吗 |
[16:08] | I just checked out. | 我只是想出院 |
[16:09] | We just have a few follow-up questions. | 我们还有几个问题要问 |
[16:12] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:18] | Take it easy! | 别轻举妄动 |
[16:19] | I am walking out of here. | 放我走 |
[16:27] | – Back up! – Don’t go any further, Vaughn. | -退后 -别再犯错了 沃恩 |
[16:29] | – I got nothing to lose. – Okay. | -反正我一无所有 -好的 |
[16:32] | What are you hoping to gain? | 那你想要什么 |
[16:33] | Do you think we’re gonna let you drive out of here? | 你真的觉得我会放任你逃走吗 |
[16:35] | I got no problem slitting a throat, especially a cop’s. | 我可一点都不怕杀人 特别是警察 |
[16:38] | – Easy. – Back up! | -冷静 -退后 |
[16:40] | Okay, man. What’s going on here? | 好吧 发生什么事了 |
[16:43] | We’re just trying to save some people. | 我们只是想救人性命 |
[16:44] | – Shut up! – Listen… | -闭嘴 -听着 |
[16:47] | Let’s just talk this out, all right? | 我们好好谈谈 好吗 |
[16:49] | You want to walk out of here, you can walk out of here. | 你要想完好无损地走出去 没问题 |
[16:51] | Don’t say another word! | 不要再说了 |
[16:56] | – You all right? – Stay down. | -你还好吗 -趴下 |
[16:59] | – You okay? – Yeah. Thank you. | -你没事吧 -没事 谢谢 |
[17:01] | – Thank you. – I need a room. | -谢谢 -给我安排一间房 |
[17:02] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[17:03] | – This guy involved? – Looks like it. | -这人参与爆炸事件了吗 -应该是的 |
[17:06] | On your feet. | 站起来 |
[17:07] | You can bring him in to any firehouse in the city. | 可以把他带到城里任何一家消防局 |
[17:08] | We’ll take five minutes, all right? | 我们用五分钟就够了 |
[17:10] | We’ll get some answers from him, I promise. | 我们会让他招的 我保证 |
[17:12] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[17:22] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[17:23] | I got him. | 我看着他 |
[17:25] | Sir? | 探员 |
[17:26] | The Muslim orderly checks out. | 穆斯林护理员的嫌疑洗清了 |
[17:27] | The fertilizer residue found in his truck traces | 在他车里找到的肥料残留 |
[17:29] | to a community garden in his neighborhood. | 是他家附近的一处社区花园里的 |
[17:32] | Well, we’re onto something here. | 我们找到有用的线索了 |
[17:35] | Yeah, I can’t let you traipse off with our only lead, | 好 但我不能就这样让你 |
[17:38] | doing god knows what at all hours. | 带走唯一的线索去瞎折腾 |
[17:40] | All I need is 30 minutes. | 给我三十分钟 |
[17:48] | You got 20. | 你只有二十分钟 |
[18:05] | My shoulder is broken. | 我的肩膀骨折了 |
[18:07] | I demand medical treatment. | 我需要治疗 |
[18:10] | 18 people died in that bomb blast… | 那场爆炸 十八人死亡 |
[18:14] | A dozen more clinging to their life upstairs… | 楼上还有十几个人生命垂危 |
[18:17] | 9-year-old girl who’s a niece of a cop | 包括一个我辖区内警察的 |
[18:20] | in my district. | 九岁的侄女 |
[18:24] | You tell me everything you know, every participant… | 你最好全盘托出 供出你的同伙 |
[18:28] | Because as a coward, Vaughn– | 因为你是个懦夫 沃恩 |
[18:31] | And I know you’re a coward, | 我知道你是个懦夫 |
[18:32] | ’cause that’s who lays bombs at cancer fund-raisers– | 因为你炸死了癌症爱心募捐者 |
[18:37] | You will not endure the pain | 我会让你生不如死 |
[18:39] | that I’m going to put you through. | 你肯定受不了那种痛苦 |
[18:41] | I need to see a… | 我需要… |
[18:45] | Now, let me tell you what I need. | 现在我来告诉你我想要什么 |
[18:49] | I need to know about 8:30 P.M. | 我要知道你们晚上八点半的计划 |
[18:55] | Once I get medical treatment. | 先让我得到治疗再说 |
[19:05] | Vaughn said him and Watts were both hooked up | 沃恩说他和瓦茨都和一个 |
[19:07] | with a guy named Ted Powell. | 叫泰德·鲍威尔的人有联系 |
[19:09] | Ted Powell– I know that name. | 泰德·鲍威尔 我听过这个名字 |
[19:11] | He was big in the antigovernment fringe. | 他是反政府分子中的重要人物 |
[19:13] | So was his dad. | 他父亲也是 |
[19:14] | Why did Watts get killed? | 瓦茨为什么会被杀 |
[19:15] | Vaughn and Watts were both in charge | 沃恩和瓦茨两人各负责 |
[19:17] | of setting off two separate car bombs. | 设置一个汽车炸弹 |
[19:19] | Both bombs were supposed to go off tonight– | 两个炸弹本来都应该在今晚爆炸 |
[19:21] | Watts at 8:00, Vaughn at 8:30. | 瓦茨的在八点 沃恩的在八点半 |
[19:24] | Watts must’ve rigged his wrong, | 瓦茨一定是弄错了他那个 |
[19:25] | ’cause it went off this morning. | 所以今天早晨就爆炸了 |
[19:26] | 8:00 P.M. was gonna be the gala | 八点是芝加哥警署和芝加哥消防局 |
[19:28] | for the C.P.D. and the C.F.D. brass, right? | 高层联欢会的时间 对吗 |
[19:30] | Right. | 是的 |
[19:31] | First bomb was set to get them. | 第一个炸弹是要袭击他们 |
[19:33] | Second bomb was set to get the first responders. | 第二个炸弹是要袭击救援人员 |
[19:35] | What else you get out of him? | 你还问出什么了 |
[19:37] | Vaughn said that Powell had some master plan | 沃恩说鲍威尔还有什么终极计划 |
[19:40] | that he didn’t share with him. | 没有告诉他 |
[19:41] | So this wasn’t the end of it. | 所以这事还没完 |
[19:43] | Here’s Powell. | 这就是鲍威尔 |
[19:50] | I saw him outside the hospital with the crowd. | 我在医院外的人群里看到过他 |
[19:52] | He was here too. | 他也在这里 |
[19:54] | All right, let’s check out his dad. | 好了 先去查查他父亲 |
[20:01] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[20:03] | – How’s Gabby? – She’s fine. | -加比怎么样了 -她没事 |
[20:05] | She’s home–a little rattled still, | 她回家了 还有点惊吓 |
[20:07] | but who can blame her? | 不过也能理解 |
[20:09] | – Here. – Oh, thanks, man. | -给 -谢谢 伙计 |
[20:11] | Thanks for getting her out. | 多谢你救她出来 |
[20:14] | I told her she owes me a 12-pack. | 我告诉她 她欠我一打啤酒 |
[20:17] | Any more survivors pulled out from the rubble? | 还有从废墟里救出的幸存者吗 |
[20:20] | Doesn’t look good. | 情况不妙 |
[20:21] | We saw a woman’s hand, | 我们看见了一个女人的手 |
[20:22] | spent the last hour digging her out. | 刚花了一个小时把她挖出来 |
[20:24] | It was a single mom from accounting– | 是会计部的一个单身母亲 |
[20:26] | two kids at home. | 家里有两个孩子 |
[20:29] | Who would do something like this? | 什么样的人才会做出这种事 |
[20:31] | I’ve got a pretty good idea. | 我已经有眉目了 |
[20:36] | Ten years ago, Frank Powell, | 十年前 弗兰克·鲍威尔 |
[20:38] | many of you will remember, | 你们很多人可能还记得 |
[20:39] | was arrested after a two-day standoff | 在坎卡基县外他的牧场里 |
[20:41] | at his ranch outside of Kankakee. | 与警方僵持两天后被捕 |
[20:43] | His wife died in the gun battle. | 他妻子在交火中身亡 |
[20:45] | The old man is doing life at Stateville. | 他现在在斯泰特维尔监狱服无期徒刑 |
[20:47] | Two of my detectives are on route to interview him. | 我手下两个警探正在去审问他的路上 |
[20:49] | Ted Powell was there when the ranch was raided. | 牧场被攻陷的时候泰德·鲍威尔就在那里 |
[20:52] | He lost his mother and his father that day. | 他在那一天失去了他的双亲 |
[20:54] | He has been a fixture | 自那以后 |
[20:55] | on radical antigovernment websites ever since. | 他一直是过激反政府网站的常客 |
[21:02] | Powell–correct. | 鲍威尔 就是他 |
[21:04] | Okay. How far back? | 好的 要多久以前的记录 |
[21:07] | Far back as they go. Five years? | 所有的都要 可以追朔到五年前吗 |
[21:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:10] | I’m gonna just need my supervisor to approve. | 我需要得到上级的同意 |
[21:12] | He should be back in– | 他应该一会儿就回来 |
[21:13] | Have you been watching the news today, man? | 你今天看新闻了吗 伙计 |
[21:16] | Do I need to run down a list of the dead? | 需要我给你看遇难者名单吗 |
[21:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:31] | You’re aware of what happened at Chicago Med today? | 你知道今天在芝加哥医院发生了什么吗 |
[21:33] | I am. | 我知道 |
[21:35] | Your son Ted was involved, possibly the mastermind, | 你儿子泰德牵涉其中 有可能是主谋 |
[21:38] | but you probably knew that. | 不过你可能已经知道了 |
[21:40] | So you allege. | 这是你说的 |
[21:43] | Look, whatever problems you’ve had with the government, | 听着 不管你和政府有什么问题 |
[21:45] | whatever losses you’ve suffered, | 不管你失去过什么 |
[21:47] | there’s no way to excuse what your son did today. | 都不能成为你儿子今天这些行为的借口 |
[21:52] | Now, we have reason to believe | 我们有理由相信 |
[21:53] | that there might be more to his plan, another step. | 他的计划可能还有下一步 |
[21:57] | So we can work out a deal, okay? | 所以我们可以做笔交易 |
[22:00] | It’s a buyer’s market right now. | 这可是你提条件的好机会 |
[22:01] | You help us, and we’ll help you. | 你帮我们 我们就会帮你 |
[22:04] | I couldn’t be more proud of him. | 我非常为他骄傲 |
[22:08] | You know, children were killed. | 要知道有孩子被害死了 |
[22:10] | I got to explain collateral damage to you? | 还用我给你解释”附带损害”吗 |
[22:13] | We’re in a war. | 我们是在战斗 |
[22:14] | And in a war, there are gonna be noncombatant casualties. | 在战争中 总会有平民伤亡 |
[22:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:26] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[22:27] | There’s got to be something you want. | 总有什么是你想要的 |
[22:31] | You know when the police department started go south? | 你知道警察局是什么时候开始堕落的吗 |
[22:36] | When they started letting minorities in. | 什么时候开始让少数裔也能加入的吗 |
[22:39] | Yes or no? You want to make a deal? | 要还是不要 你想不想谈交易 |
[22:40] | ‘Cause before, see, when all the cops were white, | 因为以前 所有警察都是白人的时候 |
[22:42] | you could talk to them like a normal person. | 你可以像正常人一样和他们说话 |
[22:47] | But you get a minority in there, | 但是你让一个少数裔进来 |
[22:48] | and there’s all this resentment | 然后他们就各种愤懑 |
[22:51] | from historical and personal shortcomings | 从历史问题到个人缺点 |
[22:56] | that comes to the fore. | 都跑到台面上来了 |
[22:57] | Now’s their big chance | 现在该是他们 |
[22:59] | to get back at their oppressors. | 滚回他们的压迫者那里去的时候了 |
[23:12] | You mean like this? | 你是说像这样吗 |
[24:05] | I don’t care what you have to do. | 我不管你需要做什么 |
[24:06] | No, you give me an exact time. | 不管 你给我一个准确时间 |
[24:10] | – I need it now. – Halstead. | -我现在就要 -霍斯特德 |
[24:12] | Yeah. Hold on. | 怎么了 等一下 |
[24:13] | I think everyone’s gonna want to see this. | 我觉得大家需要看看这个 |
[24:17] | Okay, okay, settle down. Settle down. Hit it. | 好了 好了 安静 安静 开始 |
[24:20] | Ted Powell just posted this | 泰德·鲍威尔刚刚 |
[24:22] | on a fringe antigovernment website. | 在一个反政府网站上发布了这个 |
[24:27] | In 2004, my family’s home in Kankakee, Illinois– | 2004年 我的家人在伊利诺伊州 |
[24:30] | we came under attack, without justification, | 坎卡基县家里遭到了芝加哥警署的 |
[24:33] | by the Chicago Police Department. | 非正当攻击 |
[24:36] | We were fired upon, and our home was engulfed in flames. | 他们向我们开火 我们家被大火吞没 |
[24:40] | The Chicago Fire Department stood by and did nothing. | 芝加哥消防局袖手旁观 无所作为 |
[24:44] | My mother died that day, | 我母亲那天死了 |
[24:46] | and my father sits in prison. | 我父亲被抓进监狱 |
[24:48] | I have waited ten years for the C.P.D. and C.F.D. | 我等芝加哥警署和芝加哥消防局认错 |
[24:52] | to admit wrongdoing and to drop all charges against my father. | 并撤销对我父亲的全部指控已经等了十年 |
[24:56] | I will wait no longer. | 我不会再等下去了 |
[24:58] | I’m declaring war on the Chicago Police Department | 我在此向芝加哥警署 |
[25:01] | and Chicago Fire Department. | 和芝加哥消防局宣战 |
[25:03] | If you are a member of either department, you are not safe. | 如果你是这两个部门的一员 你就有危险 |
[25:06] | If you are a family member of someone in either department, | 如果你是这两个部门成员的家属 |
[25:08] | You are not safe. | 你也不安全 |
[25:12] | This is just the beginning. | 这只是开始 |
[25:14] | You’ve been warned. | 我警告过你们了 |
[25:20] | Yep, I got it. I’ll call you back. | 好 知道了 我再打给你 |
[25:23] | A Ryan Wilcox visited Powell’s dad in prison | 一个名叫赖安·威克斯的人在过去半年 |
[25:25] | three times in the last six months. | 三次去监狱探访了鲍威尔的父亲 |
[25:27] | Lindsay did a workup on him. | 琳德赛调查了他一下 |
[25:28] | He’s loosely affiliated with various antigovernment groups– | 他跟很多反政府组织都有联系 |
[25:31] | explosives background from a stint in the army. | 在军队学会的爆破技能 |
[25:33] | Jin, she was gonna to send you something. | 吉恩 她要给你发一些东西 |
[25:34] | Yeah, I got it. | 我收到了 |
[25:35] | Wilcox owns a garage in an industrial area | 威克斯在96街和卡柳梅特河街交汇的 |
[25:37] | where 96th meets the Calumet River. | 工业区有个车库 |
[25:39] | All right, have Antonio and Lindsay meet us at the garage. | 好 让安东尼奥和琳德赛在车库跟我们碰头 |
[25:41] | You stay here. Feed us what we need. | 你待着这里 做我们的后备 |
[25:44] | And keep Graff in the loop. | 把情况告诉格拉夫 |
[25:45] | So you’re saying zero chance? | 你的意思是毫无机会吗 |
[25:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:55] | Yes, Mr. Thelan, that’s what we’re saying– | 是的 迪兰先生 我们就是这个意思 |
[25:57] | Zero. | 完全没有 |
[26:00] | But there’s something you can do | 但你还是可以做一件事 |
[26:03] | that couldn’t have been done even 30 years ago. | 一件三十年前不可能做的事 |
[26:07] | Your daughter’s blood type is “O” negative. | 你女儿的血型是O型阴性血 |
[26:09] | That’s a match for another girl that got hit by the same blast | 跟楼下一个爆炸中肝脏被损坏的女孩 |
[26:12] | with a ruptured liver, right down the hall. | 血型相符 |
[26:17] | She’s going to die if she doesn’t get a new one. | 如果不能移植新的肝脏 她就会死 |
[26:21] | That’ll be two 9-year-olds killed by… | 那么将有两个九岁女孩因为 |
[26:25] | something like this. | 那样的事而丧命 |
[26:28] | Under normal circumstances, you’d have time to work | 在正常情况下 你可以跟政府慢慢谈 |
[26:31] | with the state to donate your daughter’s organs. | 来捐献你女儿的器官 |
[26:35] | Today… | 今天 |
[26:38] | I’m asking you to make a targeted donation. | 我请求你做出定向捐赠 |
[26:42] | If you agree… | 如果你同意 |
[26:45] | your daughter’s death won’t be meaningless. | 你女儿的死就不会毫无意义 |
[26:54] | That I know to be true. | 这一点我可以肯定 |
[27:04] | It’s your decision, Dad. | 你来决定吧 爸爸 |
[27:10] | But if it were me… | 但如果要我说 |
[27:14] | let’s let her go. | 让她去吧 |
[27:23] | We need to know in minutes, not hours. | 我们时间不多 你们尽快 |
[27:44] | Doctor… | 医生 |
[27:47] | Imogene would want this. | 伊莫金会希望这样的 |
[28:06] | Is that people talking in there? | 里面有人说话吗 |
[28:12] | A radio’s on. | 收音机开着 |
[28:20] | It’s positive for barium nitrate. | 硝酸钡[炸药成分]检测呈阳性 |
[28:23] | Let’s try the roof. | 试试从屋顶攻入吧 |
[28:24] | All right, grab the fiber-optic. | 好 拿好光纤 |
[28:32] | Now, what happens if the plaster falls and sets off the bomb? | 如果灰泥落下引爆了炸弹会怎样 |
[28:36] | You’ll be the first to know. | 你会第一个知道的 |
[28:39] | – All right. – Do your thing. | -好吧 -做你该做的 |
[28:51] | Front, side, rear door are all rigged. | 前门 侧门和后门都装上了炸药 |
[28:55] | So is the roll-up. | 整个包围了起来 |
[28:56] | Wires and 50-gallon drums attached to each. | 每扇门都连着线和50加仑的桶 |
[28:59] | Short version– do not breach. | 简单地说 就是不要硬闯 |
[29:02] | We could rappel down. | 我们可以垂降 |
[29:07] | All right, we don’t need the whole team going in. | 我们不需要整个队伍都进去 |
[29:10] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[29:12] | I just took the class in the academy. Aced it. | 我在学校学过这门课 成绩很好 |
[29:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:18] | All right, well, I need two. Any volunteers? | 好吧 我需要两个人 还有志愿者吗 |
[29:21] | You. | 你 |
[29:23] | Don’t turn on any lights. | 不要开灯 |
[29:25] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好 -好 |
[29:26] | Come on. Let’s do this. | 来 干吧 |
[29:38] | Clear. | 安全 |
[29:50] | Ryan Wilcox is here… | 赖安·威克斯在这里 |
[29:52] | Multiple gunshot wounds. | 多处枪伤 |
[29:53] | How long’s he been dead? | 他死了多久 |
[29:56] | – I’d say a day? – Max. | -我估计有一天 -最多 |
[30:00] | It’s Powell tying up more loose ends. | 应该是鲍威尔在灭口 |
[30:02] | They left a lot of stuff behind. | 他们留下了很多东西 |
[30:04] | They never thought it’d be found. | 他们没想到会被发现 |
[30:05] | They figured this whole block would be a crater. | 他们以为整个街区会被炸成个大坑 |
[30:10] | Wilcox purchased a white cargo van about two months ago. | 威克斯两个月前订购了一辆白色货车 |
[30:19] | There were three timing devices purchased. | 还订购了三个定时装置 |
[30:21] | I’m not a pessimist, but… | 我不是个悲观主义者 但是 |
[30:24] | there’s a damn good shot | 很有可能 |
[30:24] | that there’s a third car bomb out there in a white cargo van. | 还有第三个汽车炸弹在一辆白色货车里 |
[30:28] | If the second bomb was supposed to go off at 8:30 P.M., | 如果第二个炸弹定在晚上八点半爆炸 |
[30:30] | maybe the third bomb was set to go off at that time as well. | 那也许第三个炸弹也会定在相同的时间 |
[30:33] | – What time is it now? – 7:55. | -现在几点了 -七点五十五 |
[30:41] | 29 minutes and counting. | 还有29分钟 |
[30:42] | I’m listening, but I don’t hear dick. | 但目前没有听到任何消息 |
[30:44] | – Hospital parking lot? – Fully vetted. | -医院停车场呢 -全面检查过了 |
[30:46] | Blowing up a district would be too risky. | 炸掉一个区太冒险了 |
[30:48] | A bomb would be sniffed out in seconds. | 炸弹很快就会被发现 |
[30:50] | – A firehouse? – Not enough victims. | -消防站 -受害者不够多 |
[30:52] | Powell wanted high-ranking police and firefighters dead. | 鲍威尔想炸死警察高管和消防员 |
[30:54] | Most of them planned on attending the 10k gala. | 他们中的大部分都会参加万米跑 |
[30:56] | Yeah, and where would the rest be tonight? | 其他人今晚会在哪里 |
[30:59] | Headquarters. | 总部 |
[31:00] | Bull’s-eye. | 就是那儿了 |
[31:08] | – You ready, Greta? – Ready, doctor. | -准备好了吗 格莉塔 -好了 医生 |
[31:11] | Let’s have one good thing come out of this day. | 我们让今天发生一件好事吧 |
[31:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[31:52] | Be on the lookout for a van near the front door. | 正在前门附近找一辆货车 |
[31:57] | Jin, text everyone the photo and plate number of the van purchased. | 吉恩 把那辆车的车牌号和照片发给所有人 |
[32:01] | You’re looking for a white Econoline. | 你们要找一辆白色伊克诺莱恩 |
[32:03] | Bomb squad en route. | 爆破组出发 |
[32:04] | We should have made that left. | 我们应该让他们离开 |
[32:08] | Halstead, Lindsay, those back roads pay off? | 霍斯特德 琳德赛 支路清理了吗 |
[32:12] | Yeah, but traffic patterns are all screwed up | 是的 但是因为爆炸导致 |
[32:13] | – because of the bombing. – 15 minutes out. | -交通模式全变了 -还有15分钟 |
[32:18] | Alvin, please, give me some good news. | 埃尔文 拜托告诉我点好消息 |
[32:25] | Alvin? | 埃尔文 |
[32:27] | Pulling up now. | 正在减速查看 |
[32:30] | – Any eyes on the vehicle? – Not yet. | -看见那辆车了吗 -还没 |
[32:40] | We’re sure this van is white? | 确定车是白色的吗 |
[33:07] | Vehicle located, south side entrance. | 找到车了 在南面出口 |
[33:08] | It’s blue, not white– no tags. | 是蓝的 不是白的 没有车牌 |
[33:11] | – 12 minutes. – Jin, bomb squad update. | -还有12分钟 -吉恩 拆弹小组到哪了 |
[33:15] | Three blocks away. | 还有三个街区 |
[33:16] | Hey, if Powell was at the hospital | 如果鲍威尔进医院 |
[33:17] | because he likes to watch his handiwork… | 是因为他喜欢观赏自己的杰作… |
[33:19] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:21] | – Right there. – Up top? | -那边 -顶上吗 |
[33:23] | – Yeah, right there. See? – Hey, on the roof. | -对 就那 看见没 -看屋顶上 |
[33:26] | – What do we got? – On the roof! | -什么情况 -看屋顶上 |
[33:47] | – Freeze! – Drop it! | -不许动 -放下枪 |
[33:52] | Get out! Get out of the building! | 快出去 离开这幢大厦 |
[33:53] | – Now! – Go! Go! Go! | -快 -快走 |
[33:57] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[34:05] | He’s going up. | 他上去了 |
[34:15] | There’s Voight. Come on. | 博伊特来了 走 |
[34:21] | Nine minutes! | 还有九分钟 |
[34:23] | We think Powell is on the apartment building! | 鲍威尔在公寓楼里 |
[34:24] | In pursuit! | 正在追捕他 |
[34:26] | There’s the bomb squad! You stay with the bomb! | 拆弹小组来了 你留下看着炸弹 |
[34:35] | Officer Sumner, District 21. | 我是21区的萨姆纳警官 |
[34:37] | Explosive is inside the van, set to go off in 8 1/2 minutes. | 爆炸物在货车里 离爆炸时间还有8分半 |
[34:40] | All right, clear the area, please. | 明白 麻烦你疏散人群 |
[34:42] | Get back! Back! Move! | 回去 回去 快走 |
[34:58] | Suspect’s entered roof! | 疑犯上了屋顶 |
[35:17] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[35:19] | Cover me. | 掩护我 |
[35:33] | You can’t win! Drop your weapon! | 你赢不了的 放下武器 |
[35:37] | Put it down! | 放下 |
[35:38] | I want him alive! | 我要抓活的 |
[35:45] | Get up. | 起来 |
[35:47] | How many of your boys did I put in the dirt today? | 我今天葬送了你多少人 |
[35:49] | Any of ’em good friends? | 其中有你的好朋友吗 |
[35:52] | You wanna watch? | 你想看吗 |
[35:55] | – Watch it. – No! No, no! | -那就看着吧 -不要 不要 |
[35:57] | Time check! | 剩余时间 |
[35:59] | 60 seconds! | 60秒 |
[36:06] | Bomb dismantled. | 炸弹已被拆卸 |
[36:08] | Repeat– bomb dismantled. | 重复 炸弹已被拆卸 |
[36:12] | Plan failed. | 你的计划失败了 |
[36:14] | Actually, I think it was a pretty good day. | 可是我还是觉得今天过得不错 |
[36:36] | That’s good work tonight. | 今晚干得漂亮 |
[36:50] | Voight. | 博伊特 |
[36:52] | Good working with you… | 很高兴能与你共事 |
[36:54] | Or, uh, watching you work, I should say. | 或者该说 很高兴能看你工作 |
[36:57] | You too, Sir. | 我也是 探员 |
[37:06] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:08] | Solid. | 生龙活虎 |
[37:10] | Tough guy. | 是条汉子 |
[37:16] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[37:19] | As a senior resident, | 我当住院医生的第四年 |
[37:20] | I was on call. | 有一次值班 |
[37:23] | I was working with the chief trauma surgeon. | 我和创伤外科主任共事 |
[37:27] | I knew he’d be the one deciding | 我知道就是由他来决定 |
[37:28] | if I got the coveted trauma fellowship position. | 我能否得到梦寐以求的创伤研究员职位 |
[37:32] | But 9:00 P.M., we were up to our eyeballs in trauma cases, | 但晚上九点 我们正全神贯注医治病人时 |
[37:36] | and I got a call that my dad suffered a heart attack. | 我接到电话说我父亲犯了心脏病 |
[37:39] | Was rushed to another hospital. | 正在送往另一家医院 |
[37:42] | Clamp. | 夹钳 |
[37:45] | I asked if I could leave to be with my father. | 我问他能不能去陪陪我父亲 |
[37:48] | He looked me in the eye and said, | 他盯着我看 然后说 |
[37:49] | “Yeah, you can go, | 你可以走 |
[37:50] | but you’ll never get the trauma fellowship.” | 不过走了就别想要那个研究员职位了 |
[37:53] | I couldn’t believe how insensitive this guy was. | 我不敢相信这家伙居然如此冷血无情 |
[37:56] | Heart rate 150. Pressure is dropping. | 心率150 血压下降 |
[38:00] | We saved 16 people that night, | 那晚 我们救了16个人 |
[38:02] | but my dad passed away. | 可我父亲却去世了 |
[38:05] | Heparinized saline. | 生理盐水 |
[38:11] | Removing proximal clamp. | 夹钳拿走 |
[38:13] | 80 systolic. | 收缩压80 |
[38:15] | 76 70 76, 70. | |
[38:17] | It’s a day like today | 那天 就跟今天一样 |
[38:18] | when I understand why that surgeon did that. | 我明白了那个医生为何那么做 |
[38:23] | This is the life we’ve chosen. | 这就是我们选择的生活 |
[38:25] | And what we can do is right here and now. | 我们能做的就在此时此刻 |
[38:28] | It’s the most important thing. | 眼下最重要的事 |
[38:31] | And that is to try and save this little girl. | 就是尽力挽救这个女孩 |
[39:16] | The operation went as well as could be expected. | 手术非常顺利 |
[39:20] | There’s, uh, good blood flow to the liver, | 血液顺利流向了肝脏 |
[39:24] | and the other bleeding has stopped. | 另一处出血也止住了 |
[39:30] | She’s got a long road ahead of her, | 她还有很长的路要走 |
[39:31] | but, uh, it’s looking good. | 不过目前看来情况不错 |
[39:50] | Where the fire department is still working hard | 消防部门仍在努力工作 |
[39:52] | to clean up the mess left by a bomb | 清理今早八点 |
[39:54] | that went off at 8 o’clock this morning, | 爆炸引起的混乱场面 |
[39:56] | leaving 18 dead… | 爆炸中有18人丧生… |
[39:57] | How many survivors they pull out? | 他们救出了多少幸存者 |
[40:00] | I just heard over two dozen. | 听说有二十多人 |
[40:04] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:07] | Chicago will bounce back. | 芝加哥会重整旗鼓的 |
[40:10] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[40:12] | She always does. | 一如既往 |
[40:16] | We’ll give you more information as we get it. | 一有新消息我们就会告诉大家 |
[40:19] | We’re here–we’re gonna be here all night… | 今晚我们会留在这里… |
[40:56] | I should have called. I know. | 我该先打个电话的 |
[41:00] | You don’t ever have to call. | 你永远不必先打电话 |
[41:49] | I just have one request. | 我只有一个请求 |
[41:52] | Yeah? Name it. | 什么 你说 |
[41:56] | Stay the night. | 今晚留下来 |
[41:58] | – After today, I… – I’m not going anywhere. | -过了今天… -我哪儿也不去 |