时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I’m a horrible person, aren’t I? | 我糟透了吧 |
[00:04] | No, you’re human. | 不 你是个人 |
[00:06] | After inseminating the eggs, none of them fertilized. | 在卵子受精以后 我们并未发现受精卵 |
[00:09] | You can start another cycle in as little as six weeks. | 你们最快六周之后可以再进行下一个周期 |
[00:13] | I’ll do it. | 我会做的 |
[00:14] | It must have been an agonizing decision, | 这个决定对你来说很不容易 |
[00:16] | turning in Hannah. | 举报汉娜的事 |
[00:17] | I think you did the right thing. | 我觉得你做对了 |
[00:19] | – Hannah, I was just– – Go and don’t come back again. | -汉娜 我只是 -你走 再也别回来 |
[00:21] | Go! | 你走啊 |
[00:22] | Go! Go! | 你走 快走 |
[00:25] | You’re officially in remission. | 你正式进入康复期了 |
[00:28] | If you had one wish, right now, what would it be? | 如果你现在有一个愿望 你想要什么 |
[00:30] | Spend the rest of my life with you. | 和你一起度过余生 |
[00:32] | You know, you better not be playing with me, | 你最好别是在跟我开玩笑 |
[00:33] | because, you know, I’d marry you tomorrow. | 你要知道 我可能明天就娶你 |
[00:39] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[00:40] | What’s the big emergency? I-I’m late for work. | 有什么急事 我上班要迟到了 |
[00:43] | Sorry to inconvenience you, Dan, but your daughter was sent | 很抱歉给你添麻烦了 丹 不过你的女儿 |
[00:45] | home from school, suspended. | 被学校停学回家了 |
[00:47] | – What? – For vaping. | -什么 -因为抽电子烟 |
[00:50] | God, Susie. | 天啊 苏西 |
[00:51] | No, no, no, no, no. This one’s your fault. | 不 不 这是你的错 |
[00:54] | How’s it my fault? | 怎么就是我的错了 |
[00:55] | Because you’ve been neglecting her. | 因为你一直忽视她 |
[00:57] | I’m not the one who moved to Milwaukee. | 又不是我搬去了密尔沃基 |
[00:59] | Okay, whatever you say– look, the point is, | 好 随你怎么说 重点在于 |
[01:01] | we’ve been back in Chicago almost a year, | 我们回芝加哥都快一年了 |
[01:03] | and the past six months, | 过去半年 |
[01:04] | you found excuses not to see her on the weekends, | 你找各种理由周末不见她 |
[01:06] | you beg out of picking her up after school. | 你也不想在她放学接她 |
[01:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:11] | Look, I, uh– I’ve been a little distracted. | 我有一点分心了 |
[01:14] | You know, with, um, with CeCe and everything, um– | 你知道的 茜茜还有其他的事 |
[01:18] | I’m sorry your wife died, Dan, I am. | 你妻子过世我真的很遗憾 丹 |
[01:22] | But you have a 13-year-old daughter who’s very much alive. | 但你还有个13岁的女儿活得好好的 |
[01:27] | Is she in her room? | 她在房间里吗 |
[01:28] | Where else? | 不然呢 |
[01:35] | It’s Dad. Can I come in? | 是爸爸 我能进来吗 |
[01:37] | I’m coming in. | 我进来了 |
[01:44] | – She took my phone. – Vaping? Really? | -她拿了我的手机 -电子烟 真的假的 |
[01:48] | You know it’s gonna kill you, right? | 你知道这会要了你的命 对吧 |
[01:50] | You know I don’t care, right? | 你知道我不在乎 对吧 |
[01:52] | Get your schoolwork. You’re coming with me. | 把你的作业带好 你跟我一起走 |
[01:53] | – Where? – Work. | -去哪里 -上班 |
[01:55] | – The hospital? – Yeah. | -医院吗 -对 |
[01:57] | It’s father-daughter day. And we’re late. | 今天是父女日 我们要迟到了 |
[01:59] | Come on, get your stuff. | 快点 拿好东西 |
[02:03] | This is so stupid. | 真是蠢爆了 |
[02:04] | Yeah. You can say that again. | 是啊 你说得没错 |
[02:08] | The Opal Room will let us start setting up at noon. | 婚宴厅同意我们中午开始布置 |
[02:12] | No problem, I can be there then. | 没问题 我到时可以去 |
[02:13] | No, you’re gonna be at the tailors, | 不行 你得去裁缝店 |
[02:16] | trying on your tux. | 试一下礼服 |
[02:17] | I can’t believe you got all this done in two weeks. | 我想不到你竟然用两周就把这些安排好了 |
[02:20] | – It’s handled. – Maggie. | -都安排好了 -麦基 |
[02:22] | I am your maid of honor. I should do something. | 我是你的伴娘 我该做点什么 |
[02:29] | What? | 怎么 |
[02:32] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[02:32] | The DJ will start setting up at 5:00. | 5点开始布置DJ电台 |
[02:34] | Ah, Mags, I’m sorry. I gotta run. | 麦基 抱歉 我得先走了 |
[02:36] | Okay, bride’s dressing room at 6:00, okay? | 6点在新娘更衣室见 可以吗 |
[02:38] | – Yes, ma’am. – All right. | -是 夫人 -好的 |
[02:40] | What’d you think about my playlist? | 你觉得我的歌单怎么样 |
[02:42] | You won’t mind if I make changes, right? | 我稍微改改你应该不介意吧 |
[02:47] | Ms. Remus, hi. | 雷穆斯夫人 你好 |
[02:48] | I’m Dr. Manning. And you must be Mindi. | 我是曼宁医生 你应该是明迪吧 |
[02:54] | According to our chart, you’re no stranger to the ED. | 从病历来看 你是急诊室的常客了 |
[02:57] | Mindi was premature. | 明迪是早产儿 |
[02:59] | She’s had a lot of health issues. | 她有很多健康问题 |
[03:00] | I see. Respiratory distress syndrome. | 我看到了 呼吸窘迫症候群 |
[03:03] | She has trouble breathing, so I keep her on oxygen. | 她呼吸有困难 所以我一直让她吸氧 |
[03:05] | Hmm. Well, she’s satting well, 100%. | 她的血氧不错 100% |
[03:09] | – What brought you in today? – She isn’t sleeping. | -今天出了什么问题 -她没法入睡 |
[03:12] | It’s even harder for her to breathe. | 对她来说呼吸更困难了 |
[03:14] | And this morning, she was just staring at a wall, | 今天早上 她一直盯着一面墙 |
[03:17] | which always happens when she has a seizure. | 她癫痫的时候就会这样 |
[03:19] | Right, well, why don’t we take a look? | 好的 我们来检查一下吧 |
[03:22] | I’m gonna listen to your lungs, okay? | 我要听一下你的肺部 好吗 |
[03:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:24] | Can you sit up a little bit for me? | 可以稍微坐起来一点吗 |
[03:27] | Great, now, take a deep breath in. | 很好 现在深吸一口气 |
[03:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:31] | How about one more? | 再来一次好吗 |
[03:34] | Great. Well, her lungs sound good. | 好的 她的肺部听起来没问题 |
[03:37] | She’s alert. | 她意识很清醒 |
[03:38] | I’m not seeing any sign of seizures now, | 目前我没有看出癫痫的迹象 |
[03:40] | but we’ll run some tests to see what’s going on. | 但是我们会再做几项检查看看是什么问题 |
[03:42] | Let’s get a chest X-ray, | 准备胸透 |
[03:43] | CBC, BMP, and let’s check her Keppra level. | 血常规 血液生化 再查一下开浦兰浓度 |
[03:46] | I just want to make sure she’s on the appropriate dose. | 我想看看她有没有用正常药量 |
[03:49] | I’ll be back when we have some answers, okay? | 有了结果我就回来 好吗 |
[03:52] | Dr. Manning, do you know Dr. Strauss? | 曼宁医生 你认识施特劳斯医生吗 |
[03:56] | I don’t think we’ve actually met yet. | 我们应该没见过面 |
[03:57] | You’re in PEDS, right? | 你是儿科的 对吧 |
[03:58] | I specialize in medical child abuse. | 我的研究方向是药物虐待儿童 |
[04:00] | When Ms. Remus brought her daughter in this morning, | 瑞摩斯女士今早把她女儿带来医院的时候 |
[04:03] | it set off an alert. | 触发了警报 |
[04:04] | – An alert? – She’s been red-flagged | -警报 -她已经被市里好几家医院 |
[04:06] | at several hospitals in the city. | 标记为可疑人员 |
[04:07] | – Why? – We have every reason | -为什么 -我们有充分理由相信 |
[04:09] | to believe she’s been abusing her daughter. | 她一直在虐待她女儿 |
[04:19] | I gotta stop by the cleaners after work– | 我下班后得去趟干洗店 |
[04:21] | pick up my suit for Maggie’s wedding. | 把麦基婚礼上要穿的西装拿回来 |
[04:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:30] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, I just got a little lightheaded. | 没事 就是有点头晕 |
[04:33] | – I’m fine. – You sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[04:35] | Yeah, I’m sure. I’m sure. | 我确定 我没事 |
[04:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:22] | You can, um… | 你可以 |
[05:24] | you can sit at my desk and do your homework, okay? | 你可以坐在我的办公桌上写作业 知道吗 |
[05:26] | Don’t I get to see any crazy people? | 我不能见几个疯子吗 |
[05:28] | Anna, how many times have we talked about | 安娜 我们说过多少次了 |
[05:31] | you using that word? | 不能用这个词 |
[05:33] | And no, you don’t get to see my patients. | 还有 不行 你不能见我的患者 |
[05:36] | What’s the point of me being here, Dad? | 我来这里有什么意义呢 爸 |
[05:38] | What’s the point? | 有什么意义 |
[05:40] | The point is, you’ve been suspended, | 意义就是 你被停课了 |
[05:41] | and you gotta do your homework, that’s the point. | 而且你得好好写作业 就是这样 |
[05:43] | You know, I bet it’s not even father-daughter day, is it? | 今天根本不是父女日 对吧 |
[05:45] | You just said that so you could keep me in jail. | 你这样说只是为了把我囚禁起来 |
[05:48] | Wow, you are so smart. | 你好聪明啊 |
[05:50] | So do your homework. | 赶紧写作业 |
[05:51] | Look, I gotta go. But I will be back. | 我得走了 我一会回来 |
[05:55] | And you and I are gonna have a little talk, okay? | 到时候我们好好聊聊 好吗 |
[05:59] | Later. | 回见 |
[06:06] | Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel. | 崔医生 马塞尔医生 |
[06:08] | GSW coming in. A cop. | 有枪伤患者 是警察 |
[06:09] | Going to Baghdad. | 去急救室 |
[06:11] | John Bell, early twenties. | 约翰·贝尔 二十几岁 |
[06:12] | GSW lower right quadrant. | 右下腹部枪伤 |
[06:14] | Stripped his body armor in the ambo. | 在救护车上脱掉了防弹衣 |
[06:15] | – Hang in there, Johnny. – BP 110/82, heart rate 104. | -坚持住 约翰 -血压110/82 心率104 |
[06:19] | – Sats 100%. – Doris, with me. | -血氧率100% -桃瑞丝 跟我来 |
[06:20] | – Yeah. – Mike, gonna need an X-ray. | -好 -迈克 做透视 |
[06:22] | KUB and chest. Let’s transfer on my count. | 腹部和胸部 听我口令转移 |
[06:24] | Johnny’s a hero-he drew fire away | 约翰是英雄 他吸引了火力 |
[06:26] | – from a ten-year-old girl. – We got him, Rosado. | -救了一个10岁的女孩 -我们会照顾他 罗萨多 |
[06:28] | Everybody ready? One, two, three. | 大家准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[06:31] | It hurts! | 好疼 |
[06:32] | Single lateral gunshot wound. | 单侧枪伤 |
[06:34] | No exit wound. Likely retained the bullet. | 没有贯穿伤 子弹应该还在体内 |
[06:38] | All right, bilateral breath sounds. | 两侧都有呼吸声 |
[06:41] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[06:42] | Focused lower right quadrant pain. | 痛感集中在右下腹 |
[06:43] | Let’s get that lateral X-ray first. | 先把单侧透视做了吧 |
[06:45] | Clear. | 准备就绪 |
[06:48] | Retained bullet in the posterior lateral. | 子弹停留在后外侧 |
[06:50] | – Definitely transabdominal. – That’s enough for me. | -一定是经腹部枪伤 -可以了 |
[06:52] | Okay, Officer Bell, we’re gonna take you up for surgery, okay? | 好了 贝尔警官 我们送你去做手术 |
[06:55] | – Okay. – All right, Doris. | -好 -桃瑞丝 |
[06:56] | – Let them know we’re coming up. – Yup. | -告诉他们这就上来 -好 |
[06:57] | – Let’s move. – How is he? | -走 -他情况如何 |
[06:59] | He is one of mine. Do not give me | 他是我的人 不用顾忌什么 |
[07:00] | – any of that HIPAA crap. – Trudy. | -健康保险流通与责任法案 -特鲁迪 |
[07:03] | Officer Bell’s vitals are good, | 贝尔警官的体征稳定 |
[07:04] | but the bullet’s in a dangerous spot. | 但是子弹的位置比较危险 |
[07:06] | – We gotta get him to surgery. – Do we need Father Dan? | -我们得送他去做手术 -需要丹神父吗 |
[07:09] | We’re hoping no. | 希望不需要 |
[07:11] | Hey, keep me in the loop on this one. | 随时告诉我情况 |
[07:15] | Why don’t you scrub in with me? | 你跟我一起进去吧 |
[07:16] | I understand you know your way around a gunshot wound. | 我知道你很擅长处理枪伤 |
[07:19] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:22] | Dr. Charles, we have a possible case | 查尔斯医生 这里有一位 |
[07:25] | of Munchausen by proxy. | 孟乔森代理综合症疑似病例 |
[07:28] | I believe Ms. Remus is either | 我认为雷穆斯女士 |
[07:29] | faking her daughter’s symptoms or causing them | 在伪装或者故意制造她女儿的病情 |
[07:32] | to get attention for herself. | 来得到别人的注意 |
[07:34] | I-I just-I don’t think that’s the case. | 我觉得不是这样的 |
[07:36] | I mean, I spent time with her, she seems like a normal, | 我跟她聊过 她看起来很正常 |
[07:39] | concerned parent. | 只是很担心孩子 |
[07:40] | This little girl, Mindi, | 这个女孩 明迪 |
[07:41] | certainly has been hospitalized a lot. | 确实住过很多次院 |
[07:43] | Based on vague symptoms which somehow health care | 住院的症状都很不明显 不知道为什么 |
[07:46] | professionals don’t see. | 医护人员看不出确切病症 |
[07:48] | Well, just hold on a second. | 先等等 |
[07:49] | I mean, Mindi was diagnosed | 明迪被诊断为 |
[07:51] | with bronchopulmonary dysplasia. | 支气管肺发育异常 |
[07:52] | When she was an infant. | 当时她是个婴儿 |
[07:54] | She’s four now, her mom’s still bringing her in | 她已经四岁了 她妈妈还会带她来医院 |
[07:56] | for nebulizer treatments. | 做雾化治疗 |
[07:57] | Yeah, she’s on a tremendous | 是啊 我看得出来 |
[07:58] | amount of medication, I will say that. | 她服用着很多药物 |
[08:00] | Which could be necessary, given her history. | 根据她的病史 也许是有必要的 |
[08:02] | Well, let’s not argue the case until we have | 我们先不要争论了 |
[08:05] | more information. | 再收集一些信息吧 |
[08:06] | Dr. Manning, let us know if her test results | 曼宁医生 请告诉我们她的检查结果 |
[08:09] | support the symptoms | 是否符合 |
[08:10] | her mother is describing. | 她妈妈所描述的症状 |
[08:11] | And Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[08:13] | you’ll need to evaluate Ms. Remus. | 请对雷穆斯女士做心理评估 |
[08:16] | If my suspicions are correct, then for Mindi’s well-being, | 如果我的怀疑是正确的 那为了明迪的健康 |
[08:19] | we’re gonna need to get DCFS involved. | 我们就要让儿童与家庭服务部介入了 |
[08:24] | What are you getting? | 你要吃什么 |
[08:27] | Look who’s back. | 看谁回来了 |
[08:31] | I wouldn’t want her operating on me. | 换作我 我可不想让她为我开刀 |
[08:34] | Nobody asked you. | 没人问你啊 |
[08:39] | Between Afghanistan and Chicago, | 在阿富汗和芝加哥 |
[08:42] | I’m guessing you’ve seen all kinds of GSWs. | 我猜你见识过各种枪伤 |
[08:45] | Mostly high-velocity overseas, handguns here. | 境外大多数是高速子弹的枪伤 这里则是手枪 |
[08:48] | Either way, a world of loss. | 无论如何 这个世界还真是一片混乱 |
[08:54] | Bullet went through the cecum. | 子弹穿过盲肠 |
[08:56] | Need to repair. 2-0 silk to me. | 需要修复 给我2-0丝线 |
[08:59] | Whoa, hold on. | 等一下 |
[09:02] | Ethan, you see that bulge? | 伊森 你看见那肿块了吗 |
[09:03] | – Yeah, large mass. – Hematoma? | -看到了 很大 -血肿吗 |
[09:06] | No, too far from the bullet track to be related. | 不对 离子弹轨迹太远了 应该没有关系 |
[09:09] | Okay, well, let’s have a look-see–scalpel. | 那我们就看看吧 手术刀 |
[09:16] | – It’s an abscess. – What the hell from? | -是脓肿 -是什么导致的 |
[09:20] | Something foreign. | 异物 |
[09:22] | It must’ve caused the abscess. | 一定是它造成的脓肿 |
[09:29] | Ethan, what do you make of this? | 伊森 你觉得是什么东西 |
[09:32] | See if he’s got scars on his flank. | 看看他侧腹部有没有伤疤 |
[09:37] | – Yep. – And right next to it? | -没错 -伤疤旁边呢 |
[09:41] | Entrance and exit wounds. | 射入和射出伤口 |
[09:43] | Today wasn’t the first time this patient was shot. | 今天不是患者第一次中枪 |
[09:46] | – How can you be so sure? – Seen this before. | -你怎么这么肯定 -我以前见过 |
[09:49] | He was sitting in a car when it happened. | 被击中时他是坐在车里的 |
[09:50] | – So this? – This is foam from a car seat. | -那这个是 -这个是车座椅上的海绵 |
[10:00] | – Hi. – The test results come back? | -你好 -检查结果回来了吗 |
[10:03] | Yes. Everything was negative. | 对 所有项目都是阴性 |
[10:06] | Nothing abnormal. | 一切正常 |
[10:08] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[10:10] | What’s wrong with her? | 那她怎么了 |
[10:13] | I’m not sure. | 我没法确定 |
[10:14] | – Does she have a fever? – No, ma’am. | -她发烧吗 -不 女士 |
[10:18] | Something is wrong with her. She’s just not herself. | 她绝对有问题 她和平时不一样 |
[10:22] | – Mommy? – It’s okay, baby. | -妈妈 -宝贝 没事的 |
[10:25] | Mommy’s okay. | 妈妈没事 |
[10:29] | I’m sorry, it’s just, trying to take care of her… | 对不起 我只是想照顾好她… |
[10:35] | Let’s order an EEG. | 给她做个脑电图吧 |
[10:36] | See if she’s having subclinical seizures. | 看看她是否有亚临床癫痫 |
[10:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:55] | Whoa. You all right? | 你怎么了 |
[10:57] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[10:58] | We got her. | 我们来 |
[11:03] | We got you. | 我们来帮你 |
[11:12] | Two milligrams morphine IV. | 2毫克吗啡静脉注射 |
[11:13] | – Right. – April. What do I need to know? | -好 -艾普尔 有什么需要告诉我的吗 |
[11:15] | I’m doing IVF. | 我在做试管受精 |
[11:16] | Okay, so you’re on hormones? | 所以你在注射激素 对吗 |
[11:18] | I’m gonna palpate your belly. | 我要对腹部进行触诊 |
[11:24] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:24] | BP and heart rate are normal. | 血压和心率正常 |
[11:27] | Okay, diffuse tenderness, once on the left side. | 弥漫性压痛 左侧一次 |
[11:29] | CBC, BMP, and HCG. | 测血常规 血液生化 绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[11:31] | April, this could be ovarian torsion or a cyst. | 艾普尔 有可能是卵巢扭转或者囊肿 |
[11:33] | I’m gonna send you to gyne for an ultrasound. Hank? | 我会送你去妇科做个超声检查 汉克 |
[11:36] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[11:37] | – I’ll call gyne. – Hold on. | -我来给妇科打电话 -等等 |
[11:40] | Page Dr. Asher, tell her I want her | 呼叫艾什医生 告诉她我要她 |
[11:41] | to personally do this ultrasound on a colleague. | 亲自为她的同事做超声检查 |
[11:44] | Right. | 好 |
[11:48] | Honey, I’m so sorry, | 宝贝 很抱歉 |
[11:50] | I gotta dash right back out here, | 我之前得赶紧出去一趟 |
[11:51] | there’s something going on. | 出了些情况 |
[11:52] | That’s an antique. | 那是古董 |
[11:54] | – I’m doing geography. – Yeah, real funny. | -我在做地理作业呢 -很好笑 |
[11:56] | So, look, um… Very limited selection. | 听着… 选择很有限 |
[12:00] | But they did have your favorite, | 但还真有你喜欢的 |
[12:02] | barbeque potato chips, which are gonna go great | 烧烤味薯片 和这个 |
[12:05] | with this delicious tuna sandwich. | 好吃的金枪鱼三明治是绝配 |
[12:08] | Gee, Dad, what do you think would go best with this? | 爸爸 那你觉得什么和这个是绝配呢 |
[12:14] | You went through my desk? | 你翻我的东西了 |
[12:15] | I finished all my homework. What else was I supposed to do? | 我作业都写完了 我还能做什么呢 |
[12:17] | Honey, my desk is private. | 宝贝 我的桌子是私人空间 |
[12:19] | I mean, how would you feel if I, uh, | 如果我翻你的背包 |
[12:21] | you know, went through your backpack? | 你会怎么想 |
[12:23] | Well, you wouldn’t find any alcohol in there. | 反正你不会翻出酒来 |
[12:24] | And you get on my case about vaping? | 你还因为我抽电子烟发火 |
[12:26] | – That’s pretty hypocritical. – Look, that was a gift. | -真够虚伪的 -那是个礼物 |
[12:29] | – Right. – Hey, look. | -好吧 -听着 |
[12:30] | I’m an adult of legal drinking age. | 我是过了法定喝酒年龄的成年人 |
[12:33] | And you…you’re a kid. | 而你… 还是个孩子 |
[12:37] | So let’s talk about vaping, shall we? | 所以我们就说说电子烟 好不好 |
[12:38] | – Oh, my God. – Every week, | -我的天 -每周 |
[12:40] | into this hospital, we have kids your age | 都会有像你这么大的孩子来医院 |
[12:41] | coming with their lungs destroyed. | 肺部烂得一塌糊涂 |
[12:43] | – Here we go. – I’m trying to have a serious | -来了 -我在和你进行 |
[12:45] | talk with you, young lady. If you’re gonna sass back | 严肃的谈话 小姑娘 如果你对我说的话 |
[12:47] | – everything I say– – We’re not talking. | -都嗤之以鼻… -我们不是在谈话 |
[12:48] | You’re lecturing me. | 是你在教训我 |
[12:49] | Well, maybe there’s a reason for that. | 我这么做可能是有理由的 |
[12:55] | Look, just… | 听着… |
[13:00] | Read a book or something. | 找本书看看吧 |
[13:04] | Please. | 拜托你 |
[13:13] | Your ultrasound showed bilateral | 你的超声波显示双侧 |
[13:15] | enlarged ovaries with good flow. | 卵巢肿大 都很畅通 |
[13:16] | There’s no indication of torsion | 没有卵巢蒂扭转 |
[13:18] | or a hemorrhagic cyst. | 或者是出血性囊肿的征象 |
[13:19] | Then what? | 那是什么情况呢 |
[13:21] | You do have some fluid in your abdomen. | 你的腹腔内有一些积液 |
[13:23] | That coupled with the pain and nausea | 再加上疼痛和恶心 |
[13:24] | point to a mild case of OHSS, ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome. | 提示存在轻度的卵巢过度刺激综合征 |
[13:28] | It’s consistent with IVF. From the hormones. | 这符合你接受体外受精 是激素导致的 |
[13:34] | I’m going to start you on some IV fluids and albumin. | 我要给你静脉补些液 并且输注白蛋白 |
[13:37] | Continue the pain meds. | 止痛药也会继续用 |
[13:39] | Usually, this resolves with time, | 通常这种症状会随时间自行消退 |
[13:40] | so we’ll wait and watch. | 目前我们还是等待和观察吧 |
[13:42] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[13:52] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[13:56] | Glad to see you back. | 很高兴看到你回来 |
[14:02] | I know rehab wasn’t easy. | 我知道恢复很不容易 |
[14:04] | Let’s just focus on your patient. | 我们还是专注你的病人吧 |
[14:11] | So you didn’t find any other bullet or shrapnel? | 所以你们没找到其它的子弹或者弹片 |
[14:14] | Nothing metallic on this X-ray? | X片上没有金属物体 |
[14:16] | No, ma’am, just today’s GSW. | 没有 只有今天的枪伤 |
[14:18] | But you’re sure he was shot before? | 但你们确定他之前中弹过 |
[14:20] | I don’t see any other explanation. | 我想不出有别的解释 |
[14:22] | Well, any firearm injury is a mandatory report. | 任何火器伤都是要强制上报的 |
[14:26] | It’s not in his history, and his partner | 但他的病史里没有提到 |
[14:28] | doesn’t know anything about it. | 他的搭档对此也一无所知 |
[14:30] | Look, he did save a little girl’s life. | 他确实救了一个小女孩的命 |
[14:32] | I mean, the man’s a hero. | 他是英雄 |
[14:34] | – I say we leave it alone. – We can’t leave it alone. | -我们就别管这个了 -我们不能不管 |
[14:36] | We have a legal obligation. | 我们有法律义务的 |
[14:38] | But I agree, | 但我同意 |
[14:39] | we don’t want to raise any red flags if we don’t have to. | 如果没有必要 我们也不想多事 |
[14:43] | So, when the patient wakes up, talk to him. | 所以等病人醒来的时候 和他谈谈 |
[14:45] | Hopefully, there’s– | 希望能有 |
[14:47] | – Yes? – Sorry to interrupt. | -怎么了 -抱歉打扰了 |
[14:49] | But, Dr. Choi, you should know, April’s not well. | 但崔医生 我得告知您艾普尔身体不适 |
[14:52] | – What? – Dr. Halstead’s treating her. | -什么 -霍斯特德医生正在治疗她 |
[14:54] | – It’s okay. – Go, I got this. | -没事的 -去吧 这边有我在 |
[14:59] | She’s tachycardic, sats down to 94. | 她心率升高 血氧饱和度降到了94% |
[15:02] | I cannot breathe. | 我喘不上气来 |
[15:03] | – Doris, cannula. – Okay, abdomen’s distended. | -桃瑞斯 鼻导管 -腹部触诊膨隆 |
[15:05] | – Bedside ultrasound. – April. What’s going on? | -做床边超声 -艾普尔 怎么了 |
[15:07] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[15:09] | OHSS. | 卵巢过度刺激综合征 |
[15:17] | Ascitic fluid’s irritating the diaphragm. | 腹水压迫了膈肌 |
[15:18] | That’s why you’re having a hard time breathing. | 所以你呼吸才这么困难 |
[15:20] | – She needs paracentesis. – And a dose of albumin. | -需要给她腹腔穿刺 -加一针白蛋白 |
[15:22] | Excuse me, I’m treating this patient. | 等等 治疗这个患者的是我 |
[15:24] | You? | 你 |
[15:25] | Yes, Dr. Asher is treating her. | 对 艾什医生是艾普尔的主治医生 |
[15:27] | She’s already given April the albumin. | 她已经给艾普尔补过了白蛋白 |
[15:31] | Okay, April. I am going to numb the area. | 艾普尔 我要做局麻了 |
[15:35] | Baby, we’re gonna drain the fluid from your belly, okay? | 亲爱的 我们把腹部积液引出 好吗 |
[15:36] | Okay, you’re not going to do anything. | 你不能进行任何操作 |
[15:38] | – Please go. – I’m not going anywhere. | -请出去 -我哪儿都不去 |
[15:41] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[15:42] | You know you shouldn’t be here for this. | 你清楚你不应该在场的 |
[15:44] | – Ethan, go, it’s okay, go. – No, no, no, no. | -伊森 出去吧 我没事 -不不 |
[15:47] | I’ll be okay. | 我不会有事的 |
[15:51] | – We got it. – Okay, April, ready? | -有我们呢 -艾普尔 准备好了吗 |
[16:06] | You’re doing great. All right, we got 10 cc’s. | 你做得很好 我们抽到10毫升了 |
[16:10] | That’s it, keep breathing. | 很好 继续深呼吸 |
[16:13] | We got 35, almost at 40. | 抽到35了 快要40了 |
[16:18] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:22] | Good job, Dr. Asher. | 做得好 艾什医生 |
[16:26] | Breathing’s easier. | 呼吸轻松些了 |
[16:27] | Doris, keep pressure. | 桃瑞斯 压住穿刺点 |
[16:30] | April, I’ll come check on you in a bit, okay? | 艾普尔 我等会再来看你 好吗 |
[16:31] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:38] | Dr. Asher performed the paracentesis, | 艾什医生做了腹腔穿刺 |
[16:39] | and it went well. | 过程很顺利 |
[16:41] | April’s stable. | 艾普尔现在情况稳定了 |
[16:42] | You can go in now. | 你现在能进去了 |
[16:48] | Hannah. | 汉娜 |
[16:54] | You understand– I couldn’t let you keep treating patients. | 你得明白 我不能让你一直治疗病人 |
[16:57] | I had to make your addiction known. | 我必须要公开你的成瘾史 |
[16:59] | Publicly? So everyone knew? | 公开 大家都知道了吗 |
[17:02] | You have any idea how humiliating it’s been? | 你知道这有多么羞辱我么 |
[17:05] | There was no other way. | 我没有别的选择 |
[17:06] | If I just turned you in, you’d deny it. | 如果只是我举报你 你就会矢口否认 |
[17:09] | I had to make sure they had evidence. | 我必须确保有可靠的证据 |
[17:10] | No, what you did was a betrayal. | 你这么做是背叛 |
[17:14] | You’re an excellent doctor. I believe in you. | 你是个出色的医生 我相信你 |
[17:17] | I wasn’t about to let you throw your life away. | 我不能让你轻易抛弃自己的生活 |
[17:22] | And if I had to do it over, I’d do the same thing. | 就算重来一次 我还是会这么做 |
[17:36] | Hey, guys? The sheers don’t go there. | 几位 纱帘不是放在那儿的 |
[17:40] | They have to be at the head of the aisle | 把它放到走廊的尽头 |
[17:42] | so I can walk through them. | 这样我才能穿过它走进来 |
[17:50] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hey, how you doing, babe? | -亲爱的 -你还好吗 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[17:55] | You’re supposed to be at the tailors. | 你应该在裁缝店的 |
[17:57] | Already been. | 我已经去过了 |
[17:58] | They’re letting out the slacks. | 他们在制订礼裤的尺寸 |
[18:00] | – So, what can I do to help? – Nothing. | -所以有什么我能帮忙的吗 -没有 |
[18:05] | Oh, Palacio! | 帕拉西奥 |
[18:06] | I got your orchids. | 我把兰花拿来了 |
[18:08] | There’s a problem. | 出了点问题 |
[18:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:11] | They were left on the tarmac at O’Hare. | 它们被留在了奥黑尔机场的停机坪上 |
[18:13] | Frost damage. | 被冻坏了 |
[18:15] | – They’re ruined. – Yeah. | -没法用了 -对 |
[18:18] | We can deal with this. | 我们可以解决的 |
[18:21] | How about you pick out a replacement? | 你选另一种花来替代如何 |
[18:24] | On us. | 我们出钱 |
[18:25] | Here. Daisies. | 这个 雏菊 |
[18:28] | Very popular wedding flower. | 非常流行的婚礼用花 |
[18:31] | Daisies? | 雏菊 |
[18:35] | – How about– – Babe, I’ve got this. | -用这个如何 -宝贝 这里交给我 |
[18:43] | So I just reviewed the EEG on Mindi Remus. | 我刚看了明迪·雷穆斯的脑电图 |
[18:45] | I see no evidence she had subclinical seizures | 没有任何她有潜在癫痫 |
[18:48] | or any epileptiform activity. | 或其他癫痫样活动的证据 |
[18:50] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:50] | Am I sure? | 我确定吗 |
[18:52] | Only an incompetent | 只有无能的医生才会 |
[18:53] | would prescribe anti-seizure medication for her. | 给她开抗癫痫药 |
[18:56] | – Anything else? – No, thank you, Dr. Abrams. | -还有事吗 -没有 谢谢 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[18:59] | Okay, so are we ready to turn this over to DCFS? | 好 我们可以把这件事交给儿家部了吗 |
[19:03] | – You know, I’m not quite. – Well, I am. | -我不太确定 -但我很确定 |
[19:06] | What do you suggest? | 你有什么建议 |
[19:08] | If we’re accusing Ms. Remus | 如果我们指控雷穆斯女士 |
[19:09] | of faking her daughter’s symptoms, | 伪造她女儿的症状 |
[19:12] | why don’t we just take Mindi off of oxygen | 为什么不切断明迪的供氧 |
[19:14] | and see how she does? | 看看她会怎么样 |
[19:16] | What do we have to lose, really? | 反正也不会有什么损失 |
[19:20] | Are we in agreement? | 大家同意吗 |
[19:23] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[19:28] | He’s awake? | 他醒了吗 |
[19:29] | – Yeah. – How’s April? | -醒了 -艾普尔怎么样 |
[19:32] | – She’s okay. – Glad to hear it, man. | -她还行 -很高兴听你这么说 哥们 |
[19:38] | Hey, John? | 约翰 |
[19:40] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[19:42] | Operation went well. How you feeling? | 手术很成功 你感觉如何 |
[19:45] | – Okay. – Good. | -还行 -很好 |
[19:47] | So we need to ask you some questions. | 我们要问你几个问题 |
[19:49] | You up to it? | 可以吗 |
[19:53] | Before today, have you ever been shot? | 今天之前 你中过枪吗 |
[19:57] | Shot? | 中枪 |
[19:59] | No. | 没有 |
[20:02] | We found two scars on your side. | 我们发现你身侧有两处伤疤 |
[20:05] | How’d you get those? | 这是怎么来的 |
[20:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:10] | When I was a kid… | 我小时候 |
[20:14] | I was, you know, play sword fighting. | 玩过击剑 |
[20:18] | I got jabbed. | 被刺伤了 |
[20:20] | Officer Bell, I’m sorry, but that’s just not consistent | 贝尔警官 对不起 这跟我们 |
[20:24] | with what we found. | 发现的伤疤不相符 |
[20:26] | There was a piece of car seat foam in your abdomen. | 你的腹腔里有一块汽车座椅上的海绵 |
[20:29] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[20:32] | We see that in people who’ve been shot | 我们在车上中枪的患者体内 |
[20:34] | while sitting in a car. | 见过这种海绵 |
[20:36] | That didn’t happen. | 我没中过枪 |
[20:38] | Then can you help us understand | 那你能否给我们解释一下 |
[20:39] | how that foam could’ve gotten in there? | 海绵是怎么进入腹腔的 |
[20:41] | Look, I don’t care what you think you found. | 听着 我不在乎你们发现海绵以后怎么想 |
[20:45] | I’ve never been shot. | 我从没中过枪 |
[20:48] | Right. | 好 |
[20:52] | Excuse us, man. | 我们失陪了 哥们 |
[21:01] | Ms. Remus, this is Sharon Goodwin, | 雷穆斯女士 这是莎伦·古德温 |
[21:02] | our Executive Director of Patient Services, | 病患服务部的主管 |
[21:04] | and Dr. Strauss, a pediatrician. | 还有儿科医生 施特劳斯医生 |
[21:07] | – Is something wrong? – Please, have a seat. | -出问题了吗 -请坐下 |
[21:11] | So, Mindi’s EEG came back normal, | 明迪的脑电图是正常的 |
[21:14] | which is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[21:16] | Problem is, it leaves us no closer to a diagnosis. | 问题是 这并没有让我们离诊断结果更进一步 |
[21:19] | Which is why it would be helpful for us | 所以切断明迪的氧气再观察她的情况 |
[21:21] | to take Mindi off oxygen and see how she does. | 会对我们会很有帮助 |
[21:23] | But she needs it. | 但她需要氧气 |
[21:24] | And that’s what we’re going to find out. | 这就是我们要搞清楚的问题 |
[21:26] | And if she has any trouble breathing, | 如果她出现任何呼吸问题 |
[21:28] | we will immediately put her back on it. | 我们就马上把氧气接回去 |
[21:31] | But we need your permission. | 但我们需要您的许可 |
[21:34] | You do want to help your daughter, don’t you? | 您确实想帮助您的女儿 对吗 |
[21:36] | Of course I do. | 当然 |
[21:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:47] | Hey, Mindi, honey? | 明迪 宝贝 |
[21:48] | The doctors just need to test something, okay? | 医生只是要做些检测 好吗 |
[21:52] | All right, we’re gonna take this out of your nose, okay? | 好 我们要把这个从你鼻子里拿出来 好吗 |
[21:55] | All right, you ready? There you go. | 好 准备好了吗 好 |
[21:59] | You’er gonna be alright. There you go. | 你会没事的 好了 |
[22:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:04] | Is it hard to breathe? | 呼吸困难吗 |
[22:09] | Sats are still at a hundred percent. | 血氧饱和度还是百分之一百 |
[22:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[22:18] | This is like a miracle. How could this happen? | 这是个奇迹 怎么可能 |
[22:21] | Do you mind, could we step outside and chat for a minute? | 你介意… 我们能出去谈谈吗 |
[22:25] | Mindi? Mommy will be right back, okay? | 明迪 妈妈很快就回来 好吗 |
[22:35] | Ms. Remus, are you familiar with a condition | 雷穆斯女士 你知道有一种病叫 |
[22:37] | called Munchausen by proxy? | 孟乔森代理综合症吗 |
[22:42] | You think I’m crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[22:45] | You think I’m making my daughter sick? | 你觉得我女儿生病是我编出来的 |
[22:47] | Other hospitals reported that Mindi’s symptoms | 其他医院也报告了明迪的症状 |
[22:50] | don’t seem to present when she’s in the emergency room. | 没有在急救室中表现出来 |
[22:53] | – Other hospitals? – Yes. | -其他医院吗 -是 |
[22:55] | You’ve known about this all day | 这件事你知道一整天了 |
[22:57] | and you didn’t say anything? | 居然什么都没和我说 |
[22:59] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[23:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[23:04] | You’re trying to take my child away from me. | 你们想把我的孩子从我身边夺走 |
[23:06] | Ms. Remus, our main interest is Mindi’s welfare. | 雷穆斯女士 我们最关心的是明迪的健康 |
[23:09] | No, no, you can’t take her. | 不 不 你们不能带走她 |
[23:11] | You cannot take my little girl from me. | 你们不能把我的宝贝女儿抢走 |
[23:13] | – Ms. Remus. – No, no, no, no. | -雷穆斯女士 -不要 不行 不可以 |
[23:16] | We really should have this conversation outside. | 我们不应该在孩子面前说这些 |
[23:17] | – You can’t take her. – Ms. Remus. | -你们不能抢走她 -雷穆斯女士 |
[23:19] | You can’t take her. | 你们不能抢走她 |
[23:20] | I’m not crazy. | 我没有发疯 |
[23:21] | – Ms. Remus. – Dad. | -雷穆斯女士 -爸 |
[23:22] | – You can’t take her from me. – Dad! | -你们不能把她从我身边夺走 -爸 |
[23:24] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[23:26] | – Give me a minute. – She has been sick her entire life | -等我一下 -她从生下来就在生病 |
[23:27] | and I’m the only one– | 而我是唯一… |
[23:28] | Could that really happen? | 真的会发生这种事吗 |
[23:29] | Could they really take her daughter away, | 他们真的要带走她的女儿吗 |
[23:30] | Honey, what are you– | 宝贝 你在这… |
[23:30] | – I don’t… – what are you doing here? | -我不… -你在这干什么 |
[23:32] | You’re not supposed to be here, sweetie. | 你不应该在这待着 宝贝 |
[23:34] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[23:36] | You are not taking her away from me! | 你们不能把她带走 |
[23:41] | Honey, I’m so sorry that you had to see that. | 宝贝 很抱歉让你看到刚刚那一幕 |
[23:44] | But what was going on there was that that woman, she– | 但是刚刚那个女人 她… |
[23:50] | she may have an illness that causes her to– | 她很可能患有一种疾病 导致她… |
[23:54] | to not be a very good mom. | 成为了一个失职的母亲 |
[23:59] | Dad, are they gonna separate you from me? | 爸爸 他们要把你和我分开吗 |
[24:02] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[24:06] | Those people, like downstairs. | 像楼下的那些人 |
[24:09] | No. No, nobody’s– | 不 不 没人 |
[24:13] | Nobody’s gonna separate us. | 没人会让我们分开 |
[24:14] | Why do you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[24:18] | ‘Cause you haven’t been a very good dad. | 因为一直以来 你也不是个称职的父亲 |
[24:23] | I mean, it’s like you just forgot about me. | 我是说 你好像忘了有我这么个女儿 |
[24:26] | No. No, no, no, not for a second. | 没有没有 从来都没忘记过 |
[24:30] | – No. I-I didn’t. – You did. | -不 我没忘 -你忘了 |
[24:33] | But I’m not mad, I don’t care, | 但是我不生你的气 我不放在心上 |
[24:35] | I don’t want you to go away. | 我只是不想你离开我 |
[24:37] | No, sweetie, I’m not going anywhere. | 不会的宝贝 我哪也不去 |
[24:40] | It’s not gonna happen. | 我不会离开的 |
[24:43] | – You promise? – I promise. | -你发誓吗 -我发誓 |
[24:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[24:52] | It’s just that, um… you know I do– | 就只是 你知道的 |
[24:55] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[24:58] | And, and I– I feel so bad. | 我感觉很自责 |
[25:02] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没关系 -不 有关系 |
[25:05] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[25:06] | I have not been a very good dad. | 我不是个称职的父亲 |
[25:10] | Um, I haven’t been around. | 我没有时时刻刻陪着你 |
[25:13] | Well, that’s because CeCe died. | 那是因为茜茜去世了 |
[25:15] | Yeah, but you know what? | 但是你知道吗 |
[25:17] | That’s not an excuse. | 那不是理由 |
[25:21] | You’re my daughter. | 你是我的女儿 |
[25:23] | You know, you’re my little baby girl. | 是我的宝贝闺女 |
[25:25] | And, um… | 而且 |
[25:29] | I’m really sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[25:32] | And I promise I’m gonna– I’m gonna do better, okay? | 我保证我会…我会做得更好 好吗 |
[25:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:54] | Your fellow officers would like to come in. | 你的同事们想要进来 |
[25:56] | Did you say something to them? | 你和他们说了什么吗 |
[25:58] | No, no, we haven’t. | 不 我们没有 |
[26:01] | Look, John. | 听着 约翰 |
[26:03] | I’m in the Navy, and it’s been my experience | 我在海军服役过 依我的经验 |
[26:06] | that cops and military, we’re a lot alike. | 警察 部队 都很相像 |
[26:09] | Profound sense of duty. | 强烈的责任感 |
[26:12] | But I gotta tell you, man. | 但是我得告诉你 兄弟 |
[26:14] | If something did happen in your past, | 如果过去确实发生了什么 |
[26:17] | you need to own up to it. | 你得坦诚面对 |
[26:21] | I’m not a military man. | 我没在部队待过 |
[26:24] | But my pops used to say, | 但是我爸过去常说 |
[26:26] | “A lie can poison a man’s life.” | “生命不可能从谎言中开出灿烂的鲜花” |
[26:43] | What do you think about the pants? | 你觉得这条礼裤怎么样 |
[26:44] | What’s that smell? What’s going on? | 什么味道 什么情况 |
[26:47] | The sewer’s backed up. | 下水道堵了 |
[26:51] | Can you fix it? | 能修好吗 |
[26:52] | We’ve got raw sewage coming up from the drains. | 污水从下水道里涌出来 |
[26:54] | Kitchen’s not usable. | 厨房没法用了 |
[26:56] | – We have to close. – Close? | -我们要关门了 -关门吗 |
[26:58] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:00] | We can reschedule, help you find another venue. | 我们可以重新安排 帮您再找个场地 |
[27:09] | Ben. | 本 |
[27:11] | It’ll be okay. | 会没事的 |
[27:12] | But it’s always been my dream to get married here. | 但在这里结婚一直是我的梦想 |
[27:16] | We’ll figure something out. | 我们会想到办法 |
[27:19] | I’m not gonna give up. | 我不会放弃 |
[27:23] | I can do this. | 我能做到 |
[27:28] | Where else can we have it? | 我们还能去哪里结婚 |
[27:32] | The River Walk. We can rent a tent. | 溪边走廊 我们可以租个帐篷做场地 |
[27:35] | It’s March. | 现在才三月份 |
[27:37] | Maggie, let me help you out here. | 麦基 我来帮你理清思路 |
[27:39] | – Ben, don’t distract me. – Stop it. All right, stop. | -本 别打断我 -停下吧 别想了 |
[27:42] | You’re acting like someone in remission. | 你表现得就像个处于康复期的人 |
[27:45] | What? | 什么 |
[27:47] | Cancer. That’s what this is about. | 癌症 这才是原因所在 |
[27:52] | You just went through something that made you feel helpless, | 你只是经历了一些让你觉得无助的事 |
[27:55] | and you never want to feel that way again. | 你再也不想体会那种感觉 |
[27:59] | Believe me, I know. | 相信我 我懂 |
[28:00] | But no matter how hard you try, you can’t control everything. | 但无论你怎么努力 你都无法控制一切 |
[28:04] | But it’s all ruined. | 可这一切都毁了 |
[28:09] | You have a partner now. | 你现在有搭档了 |
[28:13] | What’s called in marriage a helpmate. | 在婚姻中 我们称之为伴侣 |
[28:16] | And that helpmate is gonna do his job and help you. | 这个伴侣会尽他的职责帮助你 |
[28:31] | – Sorry about that. – Is everything okay? | -很抱歉 -没事吧 |
[28:34] | Yeah. Yes, it is, thanks. | 是的 是的 没事 谢谢 |
[28:36] | Once you’re finished evaluating her, | 一旦你完成对她的评估 |
[28:38] | we’re supposed to meet in Goodwin’s office. | 我们就要去古德温的办公室 |
[28:40] | I so wanted to believe her. | 我真想相信她 |
[28:50] | When I was pregnant, they told me | 我怀孕时 他们告诉我 |
[28:52] | that I would lose her if I didn’t stay in bed, | 如果不卧床休息 我就会流产 |
[28:54] | so I did for two months. | 所以我卧床了两个月 |
[28:58] | But still, she came at 24 weeks. | 但她还是在24周时出生了 |
[29:01] | Would you mind telling me a bit | 你能跟我说一说 |
[29:03] | about what Mindi’s birth was like for you? | 明迪出生的情况吗 |
[29:06] | Terrible. | 很可怕 |
[29:09] | I was so scared. | 我吓坏了 |
[29:11] | And there was so much blood. | 出了那么多血 |
[29:14] | And then she wasn’t breathing. | 然后她就没有呼吸了 |
[29:17] | They took her away from me, | 他们把她从我身边带走 |
[29:19] | and they put all these tubes in her. | 在她身上插上各种管子 |
[29:24] | I see the faces of the doctors, and I hear the machines. | 我看到医生的表情 听到机器的声音 |
[29:30] | And… I think my baby is dying. | 然后… 我觉得我的孩子快死了 |
[29:36] | Even now, she sleeps next to me in bed. | 即使现在 她就睡在我旁边的床上 |
[29:40] | And I listen all night | 我也会整晚听着动静 |
[29:42] | to make sure she’s still breathing. | 确保她还在呼吸 |
[29:45] | But I mean, you’re getting some rest, aren’t you? | 但是 你也会休息 对吗 |
[29:49] | W-when do you sleep? | 你 你什么时候睡觉 |
[29:52] | I don’t. | 我不睡觉 |
[29:57] | Okay, everything is looking great, April, | 好的 看来没问题了 艾普尔 |
[30:00] | but you will need to follow up with your REI | 但你继续试管授精时 |
[30:01] | about continuing IVF. | 需要遵医嘱 |
[30:03] | I will, thank you. | 我会的 谢谢你 |
[30:05] | I’m glad you’re back. | 很高兴你回来了 |
[30:09] | I’ll go get your discharge started. | 我去给你办出院手续 |
[30:14] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[30:16] | But we need to change your meds. | 但你得换药 |
[30:19] | When the last harvest failed, | 上次授精失败后 |
[30:21] | I wanted to make sure that the next one didn’t. | 我想确保下一次不会失败 |
[30:26] | So I doubled up my hormone meds. | 所以我把激素类药物的剂量加了一倍 |
[30:30] | I did it to myself. | 我自己加的 |
[30:31] | – April. – You want a baby. | -艾普尔 -你想要孩子 |
[30:33] | We both want a baby, | 我们都想要孩子 |
[30:35] | but not at the expense of your health, never. | 但绝不能以牺牲你的健康为代价 |
[30:38] | Look, it’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 没关系 |
[30:42] | I just wanted to make up for– | 我只是想弥补… |
[30:45] | You have nothing to make up for. | 你没有什么需要弥补的 |
[30:48] | – I do. – What are you talking about? | -我有 -你在说什么 |
[30:52] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[30:56] | Crockett? | 克罗特 |
[31:01] | The night that you left on deployment… | 你留在驻地那天晚上… |
[31:08] | I kissed him. | 我吻了他 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:14] | I did. | 是我 |
[31:16] | Wait, it wasn’t his fault, it was mine. | 等等 这不是他的错 是我的错 |
[31:18] | – He had nothing to do with it. – Nothing? | -这事与他无关 -无关 |
[31:20] | – Nothing to do with it? -Ethan. | -跟他无关 -伊森 |
[31:23] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[31:26] | April? Really? Huh? | 艾普尔 真的吗 |
[31:29] | All this time acting like friends, huh? | 一直跟我装朋友 是吧 |
[31:32] | Come on! Come on, friend! Let’s be friends! | 好啊 好啊 朋友 我们做朋友啊 |
[31:34] | – Dr. Choi! – Hey, hey, hey! Come on, come on! | -崔医生 -来啊 来啊 |
[31:35] | Hey, back up! | 退后 |
[31:37] | Dr. Marcel! | 马塞尔医生 |
[31:39] | The patient wants to see you. | 病人想见你 |
[31:50] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:54] | Officer, what do you need? | 警官 你有什么需要 |
[31:59] | They think I’m a hero. | 他们觉得我是个英雄 |
[32:03] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[32:07] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[32:09] | I can’t go on living a lie. | 我不能继续活在谎言里 |
[32:13] | I was 17. | 那时我十七岁 |
[32:16] | A real knucklehead. | 真是个蠢货 |
[32:20] | Friend had a gun, | 我朋友有枪 |
[32:22] | thought it’d be cool to knock off a liquor store. | 觉得打劫酒行很酷 |
[32:26] | Trouble was, the owner also had a gun. | 麻烦的是 店主也有枪 |
[32:31] | Shot my friend. | 朝我的朋友开了枪 |
[32:34] | Shot me when I was in the car, trying to get away. | 我开车逃跑时 他也击中了我 |
[32:41] | My friend died. | 我朋友死了 |
[32:45] | But I lived. | 但我活下来了 |
[32:49] | I had to believe it was for a reason. | 我只能相信事出有因 |
[32:52] | Turn my life around. | 彻底改变我的人生 |
[32:55] | Make amends. | 以此赎罪 |
[33:01] | We appreciate what it took for you to tell us this. | 我们很感谢你告诉我们这件事 |
[33:09] | Since the gunshot wound was never reported, | 因为枪伤从来没有上报 |
[33:14] | you know that we have to– | 你知道我们必须… |
[33:15] | No. | 不 |
[33:18] | Let me. | 让我来 |
[33:21] | I will. | 我会上报 |
[33:27] | Officer Bell would like to see you. | 贝尔警官想见你 |
[33:42] | So are we agreed? | 我们达成一致了吗 |
[33:43] | DCFS will take custody of Mindi Remus? | 明迪·雷穆斯会被儿童与家庭服务部接管吗 |
[33:45] | Uh, no, we’re not. We are– | 不 我们还没 |
[33:47] | – We are not agreed. – What? | -还没同意 -什么 |
[33:49] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[33:51] | Carol Remus is suffering from a mental illness, | 卡罗尔·雷穆斯得了一种心理疾病 |
[33:53] | which happens to be easily misinterpreted as Munchausen by proxy, | 很容易被误诊成代理型孟乔森综合征 |
[33:57] | but it’s not. | 但她不是 |
[33:59] | I think she’s suffering from PTSD. | 我觉得她是应激障碍 |
[34:01] | Post-traumatic stress disorder. | 创伤后应激障碍 |
[34:02] | Oh, come on, from what? | 拜托 她有什么创伤 |
[34:05] | From the experience of giving birth to an extremely premature baby | 她生下了一个极其娇弱的早产儿 |
[34:09] | and of watching that baby almost die. | 又眼睁睁地看着孩子几乎丧命 |
[34:11] | No, Mindi is clearly not suffering | 不对 明迪根本没病 |
[34:13] | from any of the conditions that Mom claims. | 她妈妈声称的那些病 她一个都没得 |
[34:16] | Well, PTSD leads to hypervigilance– | 创伤后应激障碍会导致精神过度紧张 |
[34:18] | in this case, a mother’s constant worry | 也就是说 她一直都只是在 |
[34:21] | about her daughter’s health. | 为女儿的健康状况担忧不已 |
[34:22] | This would cause Ms. Remus | 以至于雷穆斯女士 |
[34:24] | to misinterpret Mindi’s symptoms, | 对明迪的症状作出了错误的描述 |
[34:27] | even blow them wildly out of proportion. | 以至于言过其实 |
[34:28] | What about the little girl? What about what she needs? | 那小女孩怎么办 她的需求呢 |
[34:32] | What’s best for Mindi is to remain with the mother | 对明迪来说 最好的就是 |
[34:34] | who loves her. | 和爱她的妈妈待在一起 |
[34:35] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:38] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[34:40] | I’m going to stand with Dr. Charles. | 我支持查尔斯医生 |
[34:49] | When that little girl comes back in here, | 要是这个小女孩再回到这儿 |
[34:50] | severely injured– | 身负重伤 |
[34:52] | and she will– | 以后肯定会这样 |
[34:54] | that’s on all of you. | 那可全是你们的责任 |
[35:07] | Hey, Will! | 威尔 |
[35:12] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:14] | I would’ve denied it. | 我肯定会否认的 |
[35:16] | Just talked my way out of it. | 肯定会想办法辩解 |
[35:20] | And I was in too deep. | 我陷得太深了 |
[35:22] | Just total self-denial. | 一直在自我否认 |
[35:27] | Every day had just become about getting the next fix. | 每天的日常都变成了弥补下一个错误 |
[35:32] | You know, if I’m honest with myself… | 如果我能坦诚面对自己 |
[35:37] | What you did was what I needed. | 你所做的一切正是我需要的 |
[35:40] | It has not been easy. | 这一切都不容易 |
[35:44] | But you gave me my life back. | 但是你挽救了我的生活 |
[35:57] | You got plans tonight? | 晚上有安排吗 |
[36:01] | No. | 没有 |
[36:05] | How about a wedding? | 去参加场婚礼怎么样 |
[36:16] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[36:18] | I understand we had some trouble upstairs. | 我知道我们在楼上有点问题 |
[36:21] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[36:22] | I can’t have my doctors | 但我不能让我的医生们 |
[36:23] | coming to blows in the ICU. | 在重症监护室里打架 |
[36:25] | Understood. | 我明白 |
[36:28] | Ms. Goodwin, it was my fault. | 古德温女士 是我的错 |
[36:31] | I take full responsibility for what happened. | 我为之前发生的事情负全部责任 |
[36:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:35] | April and I, we’ve been trying to have a baby. | 艾普尔和我 我们一直想要个孩子 |
[36:40] | And I guess I got obsessed with that. | 我太执着于这件事了 |
[36:45] | Didn’t see there were problems. | 没发现其中的问题 |
[36:49] | I can understand your wanting to have a baby, Dr. Choi. | 我能理解你希望有个孩子 崔医生 |
[36:53] | You’ve seen a lot of death. | 你见过太多人离世了 |
[36:55] | It’s only natural | 想让新生命诞生 |
[36:57] | you’d want to bring life into the world. | 这再自然不过了 |
[37:01] | But don’t be too hard on yourself. | 但是别太强求你自己 |
[37:06] | I’ll see you at the wedding? | 我们婚礼见好吗 |
[37:29] | You can open your eyes now. | 现在可以睁开眼睛了 |
[37:34] | Oh Nat… | 小娜 |
[37:53] | You know my Wednesday night league. | 这几位是我周三夜班的兄弟 |
[37:57] | They helped me put this together. | 是他们帮我布置了这一切 |
[38:01] | We brought the Opal Room here. | 我们把这里变成了婚宴厅 |
[38:04] | It’s beautiful, Ben. | 这里太美了 本 |
[38:07] | No. You’re beautiful. | 不 你才是最美的 |
[38:15] | Should we do this? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:36] | We’re gathered tonight in this bowling alley | 今晚我们共聚在这家保龄球馆 |
[38:40] | to join my friends Ben and Maggie in holy matrimony. | 参加我们的朋友 本和麦基神圣的婚礼 |
[38:46] | In a moment, they will say their vows… | 稍等片刻 新人就会宣誓 |
[38:49] | You hit on April? | 是你勾引的艾普尔 |
[38:51] | And I was beginning to think | 我才刚开始觉得 |
[38:52] | you were a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[38:55] | Whatever gave you that idea? | 是什么让你那么想的 |
[39:01] | With this ring, I, Ben Campbell, | 戴上这枚戒指 我 本·坎贝尔 |
[39:06] | take you, Maggie Lockwood, to be no other than yourself. | 接受你 麦基·洛克伍德 真正的样子 |
[39:13] | With this ring, I, Maggie Lockwood, | 戴上这枚戒指 我 麦基·洛克伍德 |
[39:18] | take you, Ben Campbell, to be no other than yourself. | 接受你 本·坎贝尔 真正的样子 |
[39:25] | Brave. Loving. | 勇敢 充满爱意 |
[39:29] | And your indispensable helpmate. | 还是你不可或缺的伴侣 |
[39:31] | And my indispensable helpmate. | 是我不可或缺的伴侣 |
[39:35] | I promise to love and respect you, | 我发誓会爱你并尊敬你 |
[39:39] | throughout all of our years. | 直至生命的最后一刻 |
[39:41] | Throughout our shared life. | 直至我们共同的最后一刻 |
[39:43] | And in all that life may bring us. | 无论生活带给我们什么 |
[39:47] | By the power vested in me by the state of Illinois, | 依据伊利诺伊州授予我的权力 |
[39:50] | I pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布二位结为夫妻 |
[39:59] | All right, everyone. Let’s roll! | 好了 各位 开打吧 |
[40:28] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |