Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Crockett, it’s okay. 克罗特 没事的
[00:06] What happened is in the past. 过去的都过去了
[00:07] Can’t remember what it was. 我都记不清发生了什么
[00:09] Now we just have to set up the nursery, 现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好
[00:11] but in the meantime, 与此同时
[00:13] how ’bout that date? 让我们约会吧
[00:16] You won’t turn yourself in. 你不主动承认的话
[00:17] I can’t let this go on. 我不能让你再这样继续下去了
[00:19] Ed, I thought we had an understanding. 我还以为我们有了共识
[00:21] You can’t possibly know what it’s like. 你是不会明白这种感受的
[00:23] Every day I say I’m gonna quit. 每天我都对自己说我要戒掉
[00:25] – I will turn myself in. – I can go with you. -我会主动承认的 -我可以和你一起去
[00:28] Yeah, I’d like that. 好的 我希望这样
[00:30] Come to my place? 来我家吗
[00:48] Breakfast? 吃早餐吗
[00:50] There’s a spot on the corner with excellent French press. 街角有家店的法式压滤壶非常好
[00:54] What time is it? 几点了
[01:01] I don’t know–sorry. 我不知道 抱歉
[01:04] I gotta get to work. My shift starts soon. 我得上班去了 快轮到我当班了
[01:17] Listen. 听着
[01:18] What we talked about last night– 我们昨晚谈好的事
[01:21] this doesn’t change anything, does it? 这并不会改变什么吧
[01:23] You mean my reporting myself? 你是说我自首吗
[01:27] Do you think I slept with you just to get out of it? 你以为我跟你上床就为了逃脱吗
[01:30] No. 不是
[01:33] I just wanna make sure that’s still the plan. 我只是想确认你仍然打算那么做
[01:35] It is. 是的
[01:37] I just need to round on a few patients 我只要去看几个病人
[01:38] so I can hand them off, 把他们交接给别人
[01:42] then I talk to Ms. Goodwin. 然后我就和古德温女士谈谈
[01:44] – I’ll come with you. – Yeah, I want you to. -我陪你去 -我也想让你去
[01:50] Hannah, you’re so smart. 汉娜 你很聪明
[01:52] And tough. 而且很坚强
[01:55] You’re so much more than this addiction. 这个药瘾对你来说不算什么
[01:58] I know you’re gonna beat it. 我知道你一定能行的
[02:11] – Hi, Mr. Sher. – Oh, please, call me Lewis. -你好 谢尔先生 -叫我路易斯就行
[02:14] This is my ex-wife, Elaine. 这是我前妻依兰
[02:17] Hi. 你好
[02:18] – And my daughter Harper. – Hi. -还有我女儿哈珀 -你好
[02:20] I’m Dr. Manning. 我是曼宁医生
[02:21] So I see you’re experiencing some abdominal pain. 据我所知您感到腹部疼痛
[02:24] His tummy started hurting 他今天一下飞机
[02:25] as soon as he got off the airplane today. 肚子就开始疼了
[02:27] Oh, really? And where did he fly in from? 是吗 那么他是从哪里飞来的
[02:30] Daddy lives in Geneva. 爸爸住在日内瓦
[02:33] It’s 2:20 in the afternoon there right now. 现在是那里的下午2点20分
[02:36] – Oh. – Harper, sweetie, -是吗 -哈珀宝贝
[02:38] just let the doctor do her work, okay? 不要干扰医生工作好吗
[02:39] It’s okay. 没关系
[02:40] I’m just impressed you know so much about Geneva. 你真厉害 对日内瓦这么了解
[02:43] My daddy works in a laboratory there. 我爸爸在那里的一家实验室工作
[02:46] He’s a chemical scientist. 他是个化学家
[02:48] – Wow. – A polymer engineer. –真厉害 -聚合物工程师
[02:50] – You mind? – Harper, honey, come here. -您不介意吧 -哈珀宝贝 过来
[02:59] Does your job require you to handle any toxic materials? 您的工作会让您接触什么有毒物质吗
[03:02] I work with a lot of heavy metals, 我要鼓捣许多重金属
[03:03] but I always take proper precautions. 但我总是做好防护措施
[03:05] Why? 怎么了
[03:06] I am hearing some congestion in your chest. 我听到您的肺部有充血
[03:09] As well as a slight discoloration in your eyes. 而且眼睛也有变色
[03:12] It could be due to some kind of toxic exposure. 有可能是因为某种有毒物质
[03:15] Let’s get a tox screen, and a CBC, BMP, and a UA. 做一个毒理检测 血常规 血液生化和尿酸
[03:18] Is my Daddy gonna be okay? 我爸爸不会有事的吧
[03:20] I promise I am gonna take very good care of your dad. 我保证我们会照顾好你父亲的
[03:23] Okay? 好吗
[03:24] I’ll be back to check on you soon. 我过会儿再回来看看
[03:28] Give me one sec. 等我一下
[03:32] – Dr. Manning? – Yeah? -曼宁医生 -怎么了
[03:34] There’s something he’s not telling you, 他有些事隐瞒了你
[03:35] and I’m worried if you don’t know it, 我担心如果你不知道的话
[03:37] it will be a problem in treating him. 可能会给他的治疗添麻烦
[03:39] Absolutely. What is it? 当然 什么事
[03:41] Well, everything he just said in there–it’s not true. 他刚才说的所有事情 都是假的
[03:46] I’m sorry? 什么
[03:47] Lewis is not a polymer engineer in Geneva. 路易斯不是日内瓦的聚合物工程师
[03:52] His real name is Derek Jordan, 他其实叫德里克·乔丹
[03:54] and he’s an actor from New York. 是纽约的一名演员
[03:56] – An actor? – Yes. -演员 -对
[03:59] It’s a long story, but I hired him to play this role. 说来话长 但是我雇他来演这个角色的
[04:05] I don’t understand. What role? 我不明白 什么角色
[04:07] The role of my daughter’s father. 我女儿的父亲
[04:24] One, two. 一 二
[04:28] Harper, sweetie, 哈珀 亲爱的
[04:29] let’s go get a snack so the doctor can talk to your father. 我们去买点零食 让医生跟你爸爸聊
[04:33] – Be right back, Daddy. – Okay, sweetie. -我马上就回来 爸爸 -好的宝贝
[04:43] Elaine filled me in on your arrangement. 依兰跟我说了你们的约定
[04:45] I understand you want to keep pretending for Harper’s sake, 我理解你想为了哈珀继续演下去
[04:49] but since we’re alone, 不过现在只有我们两个
[04:50] I do need to gather some real information from you. 我需要知道真实的信息
[04:54] So, your initial tox screen was negative, 你的毒理检测显示阴性
[04:57] but your hemoglobin is low. 但是你的血红素水平偏低
[05:00] Have you ever had any blood disorders 你以前是否出现过血液疾病
[05:02] or iron deficiencies in your past? 或者缺铁的情况
[05:04] I don’t think so. 应该没有
[05:06] Okay, why don’t you give me your doctor’s information, 好 不如你把你医生的信息给我
[05:08] and I’ll have your medical records sent over from New York. 我会让他从纽约发来你的医疗记录
[05:10] As my daughter told you, I live in Geneva. 我女儿告诉过你了 我住在日内瓦
[05:15] Mr. Jordan, if I’m gonna treat you properly 乔丹先生 如果我要提供正确治疗
[05:19] I’m gonna need your medical history, 我需要知道你的病史
[05:22] not your character’s. 而不是你角色的病史
[05:25] My name is Lewis Sher, 我叫路易斯·谢尔
[05:27] and I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不知道你在说什么
[05:38] Hey, Doris, 桃瑞丝
[05:39] will you add a liver panel to my patient in three? 帮我三号诊疗室的病人加一组肝功能
[05:42] And also page Dr. Charles. This guy is nuts. 另外呼叫一下查尔斯医生 这家伙是个疯子
[05:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:53] Hey, how’s your hormone therapy going? 你的激素疗法进展如何
[05:55] It feels like my skin is crawling with ants. 感觉我皮下爬满了蚂蚁
[05:57] But other than that, I’m holding up. 但除此之外 我还撑得住
[06:00] Hang in there. 坚持住
[06:01] Hopefully your numbers will level out soon. 希望你的读数能尽快恢复正常
[06:03] Yeah. 是啊
[06:04] – Need some help over here. – Okay. -这里需要帮助 -好
[06:06] Hold this. 拿着
[06:07] Siana Fredericks, seven months pregnant. 赛安娜·弗雷德里克斯 怀孕七个月
[06:09] I just paged her OB. 我刚叫了她的妇产科医生
[06:10] Okay, let’s take her to Treatment Four. 好 送她去四号诊疗室
[06:12] I’m Dr. Halstead. This is Nurse Lockwood. 我是霍斯特德医生 这位是洛克伍德护士
[06:15] You having contractions? 你是出现了宫缩吗
[06:16] I’m not in labor. I’m having a pain crisis. 这不是分娩 是我出现疼痛危象了
[06:18] Are you talking about a sickle cell crisis? 是镰状细胞危象吗
[06:20] Ooh, yes. 对
[06:21] Have you had any flare ups recently? 你最近出现过急性发作吗
[06:22] Not since I’ve been pregnant. 怀孕之后就没有了
[06:23] My OB has me on a special diet that’s been helping. 我的妇产科医生让我注意饮食 很有效果
[06:26] Is there anyone we can call? 需要我们通知谁吗
[06:29] I already spoke to my husband. 我已经联系我老公了
[06:31] He’s stuck in Minneapolis. 他被困在明尼阿波利斯市
[06:33] – When did the pain start? – Yesterday morning. -疼痛是什么时候开始的 -昨天早上
[06:35] Let’s get her on oxygen, hang a liter of saline, 帮她输氧 挂一升生理盐水
[06:37] and push 2 milligrams of morphine. 打两毫克吗啡
[06:39] No. No morphine. 不 不要吗啡
[06:42] Siana, 24 hours is a long time. 赛安娜 24小时很久了
[06:44] We have to get your crisis under control. 我们需要控制你的危象
[06:47] You don’t understand. 你不懂
[06:48] I’ve been through three rounds of IVF. 我已经做了三轮试管授精
[06:50] I’m finally carrying an embryo 好不容易怀上一个
[06:52] that doesn’t have this awful disease. 没遗传到这个疾病的胚胎
[06:54] I’m gonna make sure everything is perfect for this baby. 我必须确保宝宝一切健康
[06:57] Please call my OB Dr. Asher. 请联系我的妇产科艾什医生
[07:00] – Hannah Asher? – Yes. -是汉娜·艾什吗 -对
[07:02] She’s been helping with my birth plan. 她一直在帮我做生产计划
[07:04] She’ll know what to do. 她知道该怎么做
[07:05] Okay. Yeah, we’ll contact Dr. Asher, 好 我们这就联系艾什医生
[07:07] order some labs, and I’ll be back to check on you soon. 做几项检查 我稍后再回来看你
[07:11] Okay. 好
[07:12] You’re calling OB? 你要打给妇产科医生吗
[07:14] I’ll try Asher’s cell. 我试试打艾什的手机
[07:18] We’re–we’re friends. 我们是朋友
[07:23] Going straight to voicemail. 转入语音信箱了
[07:24] OB must be backed up this morning 今天早上妇产科肯定很忙
[07:28] – I’ll run up and find her. – All right. -我上去找她 -好
[07:34] How’d it go? 怎么样
[07:35] He wouldn’t break character for me either. 他在我面前也不愿意出戏
[07:38] Break character? This isn’t a play. 出戏 这可不是演剧
[07:41] Yeah, I mean, I’ve been doing this for 30 years. 是啊 我做这行三十年了
[07:43] This is a new one. 还是第一次见这种情况
[07:45] And this poor little girl growing up with this lie? 这个可怜的小女孩是伴随着谎言长大的
[07:48] Okay, but she’s not sick. He is. 但她没有生病 他病了
[07:50] So what do we do? 我们怎么办
[07:56] – I had fun last night. – Me too. -昨晚我很开心 -我也是
[07:59] How about we do it again tonight? 我们今天晚上继续怎么样
[08:04] Absolutely. 绝对可以啊
[08:07] April. With me. 艾普尔 过来
[08:10] Noah. 诺亚
[08:13] Paramedics just called. 急救员刚刚来过电话
[08:15] I got a guy over on Chicago Avenue 有个人在芝加哥大街
[08:17] with some sort of cardiac event. 心脏病犯了
[08:19] All my attendings are tied up. 主治医师都忙着
[08:20] Was hoping that you two could handle it. 我希望你们俩能处理这事
[08:22] – How long until they land? – They’re not. -他们多久到 -他们不过来
[08:24] I need you two to get over there. 我需要你们俩过去
[08:26] Guy’s refusing to get in the ambo. 这人拒绝上救护车
[08:30] So you think that he’s really sick? 你觉得他是真的病了
[08:32] Yes, his symptoms are all over the place. 对 他的症状很明显
[08:34] – But he refuses to cooperate. – Oh, God. -但他拒绝配合 -我的天
[08:37] We can’t make a diagnosis without an accurate history. 没有准确的病史我们无法做诊断
[08:40] Do you think that you could talk to him? 你觉得你能劝劝他吗
[08:42] Get him to drop the performance? 让他别再扮演角色了
[08:44] I wish that I could, 我也希望我能劝得动
[08:46] but that is how he is. 可他就是这样的
[08:48] When I first met Derek, 我第一次见到德里克时
[08:49] he was playing a paraplegic on Broadway. 他在百老汇演一个下肢瘫痪的人
[08:51] He would go home every night in his wheelchair. 他每天晚上都坐轮椅回家
[08:55] Okay, I think this is getting out of hand. 我觉得这事有点失控了
[08:57] I’m sorry, but we might have to call child services. 很抱歉 但我们可能要叫儿童服务机构了
[08:59] No. 别
[09:00] I’m sorry, but we are very concerned about Harper. 很抱歉 但我们很为哈珀担心
[09:03] No, no, no. Don’t do that. 别别别 别那么做
[09:04] This is all about Harper. That is why I did this. 这一切都是为了哈珀 所以我才会这么做
[09:08] I grew up without a father. 我从小就没有父亲
[09:09] I couldn’t stand the thought of that happening to her. 我无法接受她也面临同样的状况
[09:12] But, I mean, hiring an actor? 可是雇个演员
[09:14] I mean, you didn’t have any male friends? 你就没有什么男性的朋友吗
[09:17] Or relatives who could serve as role models? 或者亲戚 可以来帮你演的
[09:19] No. 没有
[09:20] When Harper’s real father abandoned us, 哈珀的生父抛弃我们时
[09:24] there was nobody. 我们身边没有任何人
[09:26] And when I hired Lewis, 当我雇路易斯时
[09:28] it was just supposed to be one time, okay? 本来就是一次性的
[09:31] It was father/daughter day at our preschool, 那天是我们学前班的父女日
[09:33] and the thing is, she just fell in love with him. 情况是 她一下子就爱上了他
[09:36] And it made her so happy. 让她特别开心
[09:38] – So you did it again. – And again. -于是就有了下一次 -又一次
[09:41] And again. 又一次
[09:43] Look, I know what I did was wrong, 我知道我这么做是不对的
[09:45] but I am putting an end to it. 但我正在设法阻止
[09:47] I told Derek this was the last time. 我告诉德里克这是最后一次了
[09:50] Lewis is gonna go back to Europe. 路易斯要回欧洲
[09:52] He’s going to get busy with work. 他的工作会很忙
[09:54] He’ll lose touch with Harper, and after a few months, 他会不再与哈珀联系 过几个月
[09:57] I’m gonna tell her that he died in a work accident. 我会告诉她 他在一次工作事故中去世了
[10:00] – And that will be the end of it. – But Harper’s eight years old. -这一切就结束了 -可哈珀八岁了
[10:04] I mean, don’t you think that killing off her father 难道你不觉得父亲去世
[10:07] would be pretty traumatic for her? 会对她造成很大创伤吗
[10:09] Not as traumatic as the truth. 那也比真相带来的创伤小
[10:11] Harper’s real father has zero interest 哈珀的生父对成为她生命中的一部分
[10:13] in being a part of her life. 一点兴趣都没有
[10:16] Please, just try to figure out what’s going on with Derek, okay? 拜托你们 把德里克的病情弄清楚就行了
[10:25] So we’re right back where we started? 那我们又回到原点了
[10:27] Well, maybe not. 也未必
[10:29] I mean, if Derek knows that his character is gonna die, 如果德里克知道他扮演的角色要死了
[10:34] is it really just a coincidence 他被送到医院
[10:35] that he’s ended up in a hospital? 难道真的只是巧合吗
[10:52] Hannah? 汉娜
[11:05] – Can I help you? – Yeah. -您有事吗 -嗯
[11:08] – Looking for Dr. Asher. – She hasn’t come in yet. -我在找艾什医生 -她还没到
[11:11] We had to cancel her first appointment. 我们只得把她的第一个预约给取消了
[11:12] Okay. Thanks. 好 谢谢
[11:18] Hey, Courtney. What’s going on? 考特尼 什么情况
[11:20] Hey. Got here about a half hour ago. 大约半小时前到的
[11:22] He refused to get in the ambo. 他拒绝上救护车
[11:23] His name’s Larry Simpson. 他叫拉里·辛普森
[11:25] Cardiologist put him on digoxin. 心内科医生给他用地高辛
[11:27] He mixed up his meds this morning. 他今天早上把药弄混了
[11:29] Took a triple dose. 吃了三倍的量
[11:30] All right, we’ll take it from here. Stand by. 好了 接下来交给我们吧 你待命
[11:32] Hey, Larry. 拉里
[11:33] I’m April. This is Dr. Saxton. 我是艾普尔 这位是塞克斯顿医生
[11:35] Oh, thank God. Please help me. 感谢上帝 求你帮帮我吧
[11:37] Tell us what happened. 告诉我们发生了什么
[11:39] I started feeling faint on my way into work. 我上班路上就感觉发晕
[11:42] I called my cardiologist. 我给我的心内科医生打了电话
[11:43] He said to find a way to keep my heart rate up and call 911. 他说让我尽量保持心率 打911呼救
[11:48] Okay. 好的
[11:49] You thinking what I’m thinking? 你想的跟我一样吗
[11:51] Milligram of Epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[11:52] Guys. 伙计们
[11:54] All right, Larry, 好的 拉里
[11:55] we’re gonna give you some meds to keep your heart rate up 等我们到了医院 我们会给你一些药
[11:58] while we get you to the hospital, all right? 保持住你的心率 好吗
[11:59] Do what you have to. I can’t keep this up. 你们该怎么做就做吧 我不能一直这样
[12:02] Okay. All the way up. 好的 袖子挽上去
[12:04] All right. 好了
[12:05] You’re gonna feel a little pinch. 你会感觉到有点疼
[12:08] – Okay. – All right. -打好了 -好的
[12:10] Now slow it down. 现在步子慢下来
[12:12] – Wait. – Whoa, Noah! -等等 -诺亚
[12:16] His heart rate must be dropping. 他的心率肯定下降了
[12:16] Hey, Larry. Larry, Larry. 拉里 拉里
[12:19] All right, you have to keep moving, okay? 你要继续动起来 知道吗
[12:20] – Okay. – Keep moving. -好的 -一直保持住
[12:21] Okay, okay, okay. 好好好
[12:25] It’s gonna be eight hours 他体内的地高辛
[12:26] until his body metabolizes the digoxin. 需要八个小时才能代谢掉
[12:28] Till that happens, he has to keep running. 在那之前他只能一直跑着了
[12:31] – We gotta pace his heart. – While he’s running. -我们得给他做复律 -边跑边复律
[12:34] Hey, guys. You gotta do something. 两位 你们得做点什么
[12:37] I got an idea. 我有主意了
[12:39] Here we go. 来了
[12:42] – Hey, what do we got? – Name’s Walter Hobbs. -什么情况 -病人叫沃尔特·霍布斯
[12:45] 50-year-old prison transfer from Indiana. 50岁 从印第安纳转运过来的囚犯
[12:46] Vital’s stable but there’s something wrong with his arm. 生命体征还平稳 但胳膊似乎出了问题
[12:48] – What happened? – Not sure. -怎么回事 -不确定
[12:50] Okay, hang in there, Walter. 坚持住 沃尔特
[12:51] Hey, trainee, start an IV. Get him on the monitors. 实习生 开始给他输液 连上监护仪
[12:53] Easy, buddy. 放轻松 兄弟
[12:55] I’m gonna do a sheet transfer on my count. 准备换床 听我口令
[12:57] Nice and easy, folks! 小心慢来 各位
[12:59] Watch the shackles, everybody. 所有人 注意手铐脚镣
[13:03] Okay, ready? One, two, three. 好了 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[13:08] Easy, buddy, easy. 放松 哥们 放松
[13:09] You’re all right, you’re all right. 你没事的 会没事的
[13:11] Scissors. Start him on O2. 给我剪刀 给他输氧
[13:13] Belly’s soft. 腹部触诊柔软
[13:15] Lungs are clear. 双肺呼吸音清晰
[13:17] Walter, can you tell us what happened? 沃尔特 你能告诉我们发生了什么吗
[13:23] Arm’s hard as a rock. 胳膊像石头一样硬
[13:25] Okay, all right. 好的 没事的
[13:26] He’s got compartment syndrome. 他出现了筋膜间隙综合征
[13:28] Needs a fasciotomy to relieve the pressure. 需要做筋膜切开术来减压
[13:29] Let’s get the hybrid OR ready. 准备好混合手术室
[13:31] Any idea what caused this? 你们知道这是什么原因吗
[13:35] Fellas. 两位
[13:36] Drugs, fight — what are we working with here? 毒品 斗殴 我们这是处理什么情况
[13:39] Indiana sent him to the closest level-one trauma center 印第安纳把他送到了最近的一级创伤中心
[13:41] because his wounds are severe. 因为他的伤情严重
[13:43] We can’t treat him if you don’t tell us what happened. 如果你不告诉我们详情 我们没法治疗
[13:45] Walter’s been on Indiana death row for ten years. 沃尔特在印第安纳州的死囚区关了十年了
[13:48] The creep killed a family of five at a home invasion. 这个变态闯入民宅 灭了一家五口满门
[13:51] He was scheduled to be executed today, 他本该是今天被处决的
[13:52] but something went wrong– didn’t kill him. 但不知哪里出了问题 他没死
[13:57] You mean, you gave this man a lethal injection? 你是说 你们对他用了注射处死
[14:01] Yeah, ‘cept it wasn’t lethal. 对 但他却没死
[14:11] Well, I was able to open up his arm 我能切开他的手臂
[14:12] and relieve the pressure, but he’s still in bad shape. 把减压手术做了 但他情况还是很糟
[14:16] And the corrections officers 而且狱警们坚称
[14:17] insist they don’t know what was in the lethal cocktail. 他们不知道注射处死药物的成分
[14:19] Well, I’m not surprised. 我不感到意外
[14:20] Pharmaceutical companies are no longer permitting 现在制药公司已经不再允许
[14:23] the use of their drugs for executions. 使用它们研发的药物来处决犯人
[14:25] Odds are these guys used something 很可能是这些人在注射处死的时候
[14:27] without their authorization. 是未经授权状态下的用药
[14:29] Fools missed his vein completely. 那些白痴完全没找到静脉
[14:31] Drugs are trapped in his muscle, 药物被注射进了肌肉当中
[14:33] slowly leeching into his bloodstream. 缓慢释放到血流里
[14:34] We need to know what they gave him. 我们需要知道注射的药物是什么
[14:35] Well, I’ll call the warden, 我给典狱长打电话
[14:37] and see if I can coax him into telling me what they used. 看我能否让他说出他们注射了什么
[14:40] Meantime, see what else you can do 与此同时 你们看看还有什么别的办法能
[14:42] to flush his system. 把他体内的药物冲洗掉
[14:44] Yes, ma’am. 是 女士
[14:47] Really did a number on him. 可真够他受的
[14:49] Let’s just treat the guy and get him out of here. 我们只要给这家伙治疗 然后把他送走就行了
[14:52] Amen to that. 祝我们好运吧
[14:56] Where’s Dr. Asher? 艾什医生呢
[14:58] I’m afraid she’s not available right now. 恐怕她现在没空
[15:00] Good news is I went ahead and paged Dr. Patchefsky– 好消息是我呼叫了帕切夫斯基医生
[15:02] I don’t want another doctor. 我不想要别的医生
[15:03] – She’s more than qualified. – No way. -她完全有资格 -不行
[15:05] I’ve had too many doctors accuse me 已经有太多医生指责我
[15:07] of using my pain as an excuse to get high. 用疼痛作借口来嗑药了
[15:10] Dr. Asher’s the only one who understands my situation. 艾什医生是唯一了解我处境的医生
[15:13] Siana, your labs showed that you’re anemic. 赛安娜 你的化验结果显示你贫血
[15:15] If you won’t see another OB, 如果你不想让其他产科医生来看你
[15:16] at least let me give you some blood. 请至少让我给你输点血
[15:18] – A transfusion? – Yes. -要输血吗 -是的
[15:20] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:20] Siana, the last thing Dr. Asher would want 赛安娜 艾什医生最不希望的就是
[15:23] is for this to evolve into something 你的病情发展下去
[15:24] that could harm the baby. 伤害到你的宝宝
[15:28] Let us help you. You need this transfusion. 让我们帮助你 你需要输血
[15:31] Okay. 好
[15:32] Type and cross her for two units. 给她拿两个单位的血做交叉配型
[15:33] Start the first unit as soon as it’s up. 准备好后马上开始输第一单位的血
[15:35] Got it. 收到
[15:36] Hang in there. You’re gonna feel better soon. 坚持一下 你很快会好起来的
[15:47] Hannah, where are you? 汉娜 你在哪里
[15:49] You should’ve been here hours ago. 你应该几小时之前就已经到这里了
[15:50] You have a patient who needs you! 你有个病人需要你
[15:53] Listen, whatever–whatever your situation is, just call me. 听着 不管你情况如何 打电话给我
[15:55] Please. 拜托
[15:57] Just let me know you’re okay. 只要报个平安
[16:02] Can’t keep this up for much longer. 我坚持不下去了
[16:04] We’re almost set. 我们差不多装好了
[16:06] – So what is this? – Defibrillator. -这是什么 -除颤器
[16:09] Now that you’re staying in place, 现在你只要待在原地
[16:10] we can send a continuous charge to your chest, okay? 我们会持续给你的胸腔充电 好吗
[16:13] It’ll steady your heart rate long enough 它会让你的心率保持稳定足够长的时间
[16:14] for us to get you to the hospital. 我们就可以把你送到医院
[16:16] We’re good. 好了
[16:18] All right, Larry. Here we go. 好 拉里 我们开始了
[16:20] Okay. 好
[16:21] Turning it on. 开启
[16:28] Give me a hand! 帮帮我
[16:36] What happened? 发生什么事了
[16:37] We need you to get back on the treadmill. 我们得让你回到跑步机上
[16:39] – What? No, no. – Yeah, I know. -什么 不 不 -对 我知道
[16:41] Your heart rate is still dangerously low. 你的心率还是很低 非常危险
[16:42] You have to keep running to keep it up. 你只能继续跑 保持心率上升
[16:44] – I can’t. – Hey, Larry. -我跑不动了 -拉里
[16:45] You have no choice. 你别无选择
[16:46] Come on. Larry, come on! 醒醒 拉里 醒醒
[16:48] Okay, okay, okay. Just stop slapping me. 好好好 别抽我就行
[16:50] All right, I know. Come on. Give me a hand. 好 我知道 来 帮帮我
[16:52] Oh. Okay. 好
[16:53] Give me a hand. Ah, there you go. 帮帮我 过来
[16:57] Good. 好
[17:00] – Take it up to a five. – Five? -调到五档 -五档
[17:05] The pads couldn’t make good contact 他出汗太多了
[17:07] with the skin because of the sweat. 垫子无法成功附着在皮肤上
[17:08] It was not your fault. 不是你的错
[17:10] I gotta call Med– get an attending. 我要给医院打电话 找个主治医生来
[17:14] 纽约时报 技惊四座的《理查德三世》主演也拯救不了糟糕的制作水平
[17:15] “Derek Jordan doesn’t simply inhabit Richard III, “德里克·乔丹不仅仅是扮演了理查德三世
[17:19] He embodies the psychopathic king 而是用他身体里的每个分子
[17:22] with every molecule of his being.” 把这位变态国王具体地呈现了出来”
[17:25] “The New York Times,” No less. 不愧是《纽约时报》
[17:27] So for an actor who approaches his work on– 作为一位表演水平达到
[17:31] on a molecular level, 分子级别的演员
[17:32] I would imagine that every aspect of Lewis 我能想象他一定对路易斯的每个方面
[17:35] has been carefully researched, crafted, 都进行了仔细地研究和揣摩
[17:39] to give Harper an incredibly real and loving father. 为了给哈珀一位以假乱真的慈父
[17:44] And that’s the role of a lifetime. 这是要演一辈子的角色
[17:46] Right? 对吗
[17:46] I mean, no wonder you’re having a hard time giving it up. 难怪你难以放弃这个角色
[17:52] The character dies, okay? 这个角色也会死 好吗
[17:55] But not like that. 但不能这样死
[17:57] How do you mean? 此话怎讲
[17:58] Elaine wants Lewis to disappear. 依兰想让路易斯消失
[18:01] He would never do that. 他才不会这么做
[18:02] – No? – No way. -不会吗 -绝不可能
[18:05] Lose contact with his daughter? 和他的女儿断绝联系吗
[18:07] Lewis loves her too much. 路易斯那么爱她
[18:09] So you have–you have a different ending in mind? 所以你是想出了别样的结局
[18:11] I’m gonna stay true to the character. 我要忠于我的角色
[18:14] Right. 好
[18:15] And how are you planning on doing that? 你打算怎么做
[18:21] Wait, you’re not– 等等 你是不是要…
[18:24] you’re not planning on dying in front of Harper, are you? 你不是打算死在哈珀面前吧
[18:27] Oh, my God. 我的天
[18:29] What do you think that will do? 你觉得这样有什么用呢
[18:31] Give her the closure she deserves. 给她应有的解脱
[18:35] Wait, you poisoned yourself, didn’t you? 等等 你是不是自己服毒了
[18:36] You would do that to this little girl? 你竟然对个小女孩做这样的事
[18:39] What did you take? 你吃了什么药
[18:42] Tell us what you took right now, 现在 快点告诉我们你吃了什么
[18:44] or we’ll tell Harper who you really are 要不然我们就告诉哈珀你到底是什么人
[18:46] and put an end to all of this. 让这一切都结束
[18:47] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[18:48] You’re not allowed to do that. 你不能那样做
[18:50] That’s protected information, doctor. 这是医患保密的规定 医生
[18:54] Dr. Manning, a moment. 曼宁医生 出来一下
[18:59] What is wrong with him? 他到底怎么回事
[19:00] Look, I Googled him, okay? 冷静点 我上网查了一下他
[19:02] He hadn’t worked in six years, just lost his wife to cancer– 他失业六年 最近妻子因癌症去世
[19:05] So he’s suicidal. 所以他有自杀倾向
[19:06] You can put him in a psych hold. 你可以用精神不稳定的理由
[19:07] We can’t afford to antagonize him. 我们不能冒险刺激他
[19:09] If we’re gonna save his life, 如果我们要救他
[19:10] we have to get him to tell us what poison he took. 就要让他开口说出他吃的是什么药
[19:13] Then we have to get Elaine to tell her daughter the truth. 我们一定要让依兰告诉她女儿真相
[19:25] Where am I? 这是哪
[19:27] Chicago Med. Fixed your arm. 芝加哥医院 治疗你的胳膊
[19:30] Now we’re giving you a drug 现在我们会给你注入药物
[19:31] to flush the toxins from your system. 来排除你体内的毒素
[19:34] Don’t. Just let me die. 不要 就让我死吧
[19:39] Easy, buddy, easy. 放松伙计 放松
[19:42] I could feel everything. 我感受得到一切
[19:44] – My whole body was on fire. – Hey. -我全身火辣辣得疼 -嘿
[19:47] I couldn’t move, I couldn’t talk. 我一动不能动 一句话不能说
[19:49] Easy. 放轻松
[19:54] I know I deserve to die, but not like that. 我知道我有罪当死 但是不想那样死啊
[20:13] – How’s the patient? – Stable and recovering. -病人怎么样 -状态稳定正在恢复
[20:15] In that case, the warden would like him transferred back 这样的话 狱长想把他押送回去
[20:18] as soon as possible. 越快越好
[20:19] But we should still monitor him for any post op complications. 但我们仍该观察他术后潜在的并发症
[20:21] Prison medical unit will take it from here. 监狱医务室会从这接手
[20:23] The death warrant was extended. 死刑延期了
[20:26] They just rescheduled his execution. 他们刚刚重新安排了行刑时间
[20:33] Well, how ’bout that? 这算怎么回事
[20:35] First time I ever patched up a guy 这是我第一次救人
[20:36] just so some other guys could kill him. 目的是为了让别人好送他上西天
[20:38] Walter Hobbs is a ward of the state, 沃尔特·霍布斯受国家监护
[20:39] so as long as he’s stable, 只要他状况稳定
[20:40] we can comply with their demands. 我们就得满足他们的要求
[20:41] Hey, I’m not one to fuss about capital punishment, 我不是那种对死刑大惊小怪的人
[20:44] but those bozos don’t have a clue what they’re doing. 但是那些笨蛋根本不知道自己在做什么
[20:46] That’s not our problem. Our job is to treat ’em, 那不关我们的事 我们的工作是治好他们
[20:48] regardless of what happens when we’re done. 之后的事与我们无关
[20:51] Know what? 知道吗
[20:53] I think that’s what they call compartmentalizing. 我想这就是传说中的权责分明
[21:03] Yeah, I called ten minutes ago. 我十分钟前打过电话
[21:05] When is he gonna get here? 他什么时候能到
[21:08] Try to hurry it up. 催一下 快点啊
[21:11] It’s gonna be an hour until an attendee gets here. 要过一个小时才会有人来
[21:17] What if you paced him internally? 如果从内部控制心率呢
[21:18] Push a wire into a man’s heart 在他跑步的时候
[21:20] while he’s running on a treadmill? 往他心脏里插管
[21:21] Are you insane? 你疯了吗
[21:24] – You serious? – Do you have a better idea? -你认真的 -你有更好的主意吗
[21:26] If I push the wire too far, it’ll puncture his heart. 如果我插管过快 会刺穿他的心脏
[21:29] Kill him on the spot. No. 他会当场身亡 肯定不行
[21:31] No, the best option is to wait for backup. 最好的方案是等待支援
[21:32] Noah, look at him. We do not have time. 你看看他 我们没时间了
[21:35] You need to pace him internally. 你得从内部帮他控制心率
[21:36] – April. – Come on. -艾普尔 -来吧
[21:38] You can do this. I’ll help you. 你能做到的 我来帮你
[21:44] O2’s at 88. 氧气分压88
[21:46] Stop the transfusion, get her on a mask. 停止输血 给她戴上氧气面罩
[21:48] – Got it. – What’s happening? -好的 -怎么了
[21:49] You’re having an inflammatory reaction to the blood. 你对血液有炎症反应
[21:51] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[21:53] There’s always a risk of complications. 一直都有可能出现并发症
[21:55] Sats are down to 79. 血氧下降到了79
[21:57] The baby’s not getting enough oxygen. 婴儿供氧不足
[21:58] Siana, you need an emergency C-section. 赛安娜 你需要紧急剖腹产
[22:01] She’s only seven months! It’s too early. 她才七个月大 太早了
[22:04] I know. I’m sorry. 我知道 很抱歉
[22:05] We don’t have a choice. You just have to trust me. 我们没有其它选择 你相信我就好
[22:07] I told you I want Dr. Asher! 我说了我要找艾什医生
[22:09] Siana, she’s not here. 赛安娜 她不在这里
[22:10] Please, listen to Dr. Halstead. 请你听霍斯特德医生的
[22:12] We have to get you up to surgery now. 我们得马上给你做手术
[22:13] Don’t lay another finger on me! 别再碰我
[22:17] Okay. 好吧
[22:26] Start her on racemic epi, a gram of Tylenol, 给她上消旋肾上腺素 一克泰勒诺
[22:28] and push 50 milligrams of Benadryl. 然后注射五十毫克苯海拉明
[22:29] Should buy us some time. 应该能给我们争取一点时间
[22:31] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[22:34] I think I know where to find Dr. Asher. 我应该知道去哪里找艾什医生
[22:44] Why’s it taking so long? 为什么这么久
[22:46] He’s threading a little wire into your heart. 他在把线插进你的心脏
[22:48] It’s a delicate process. 这一步要很谨慎
[22:50] – Just try not to tense up. – Okay. -尽量别紧张 -好的
[22:52] Uh, uh, is something moving in my arm? 我的胳膊里有东西在动吗
[22:55] You mean your chest? 你是说你的胸口
[22:56] No, my arm, my left arm. 不是 我的胳膊 我的左胳膊
[22:59] Okay, you must’ve overshot the vena cava. 好的 你一定扎到了腔静脉
[23:01] You have to retract the wire and start again. 你得把线收回 然后重新开始
[23:03] What? Start again? 什么 重新开始
[23:05] No, no, no, no. I can’t do this anymore. 不行 不行不行不行 我跑不动了
[23:07] Larry, just hang in there, okay? 拉里 坚持住 好吗
[23:08] I can’t, I can’t, I can’t. 我不行了 不行了 不行了
[23:09] You gotta keep running, Larry. 你得继续跑 拉里
[23:11] Larry, hang in there for a minute. 拉里 再坚持一下
[23:13] – No, no, no, no. – Don’t do this, Larry! -不行不行不行不行 -不要 拉里
[23:15] – Come on! – Finally! -不要 -终于停了
[23:16] Help me out, man. 帮帮我
[23:20] – All right, bag him. – Yeah, I’ll get on his chest. -上气囊 -好 我给他按压
[23:23] Heart rate’s 30. He’s not circulating. 心率是30 他的血液不能循环了
[23:25] Come on. Retract the wires, start over. 快一点 收回线 重新开始
[23:32] He poisoned himself? 他给自己下毒了
[23:34] Well, his lab and symptoms indicate that he has. 他的检测结果和症状显示如此
[23:37] He believes Lewis needs to die 他觉得路易斯需要
[23:40] in the presence of his daughter, 在他女儿面前死去
[23:42] so that Harper can say good-bye and get closure. 这样哈珀才能和他说再见 了结这事
[23:45] Look, you need to tell your daughter the truth. 你得把真相告诉你女儿
[23:48] I can’t. No. 我不能 不行
[23:50] If you end it now, 如果你现在让这一切结束
[23:51] Derek will have no reason to play this all out. 德里克就没有理由把戏演到最后
[23:53] But if Harper finds out that I lied to her, 但如果哈珀发现我对她说谎
[23:56] – she will never trust me again. – Elaine. -她就再也不会相信我了 -依兰
[23:59] If you don’t stop this, Derek is going to die. 如果你不出来制止 德里克会死的
[24:02] Harper can handle the truth. Trust me. 哈珀能够接受现实 相信我
[24:04] I’m not saying it’s gonna be easy, but eventually, she’ll– 我不是说这事很容易 但最终 她会的
[24:06] she’ll understand, and she will forgive you. 她会理解你 她会原谅你
[24:09] All right. 好吧
[24:10] But only if he agrees. 但前提是他同意
[24:11] Harper will never believe that Derek is not her dad 除非德里克自己告诉哈珀他不是她爸爸
[24:13] unless he is the one that tells her. 否则她永远不会相信
[24:15] Okay. Go and talk to him. Please. 好的 去跟他谈谈 拜托你了
[24:17] We can–we can ask a nurse to take Harper to the cafeteria. 我们可以 我们可以让护士带哈珀去餐厅
[24:20] Okay. 好的
[24:49] Connie. 康妮
[24:50] Yeah, I couldn’t get Sean on the phone. 我电话联系不到肖恩
[24:52] He’s not in today. Can I help? 他今天没来 要我帮忙吗
[24:55] Yeah, I’m looking for a woman. 是的 我在找一个女人
[24:56] She’s a regular. She calls herself Val. 她经常来 她自称瓦尔
[24:59] Oh, yeah. 有的
[25:00] – Have you seen her today? – No. -你今天见到她了吗 -没有
[25:04] Is everything okay? 没事吧
[25:11] He’s been down too long. You gotta hurry. 他已经躺下太久了 你得快一点
[25:13] Yeah, I’m-I’m stuck in his neck, 好的 我 我卡在他脖子那里了
[25:15] and I–I can’t advance the wire to his heart. 我 我没办法把线插进他的心脏
[25:18] Heart rate’s down to 20. 心率下降到20
[25:20] Steve, take over for me. 史蒂夫 接替我
[25:24] Okay, I can feel the wire. It is stuck. 好的 我能摸到线 它卡住了
[25:27] Okay, I’m gonna turn his head 好的 我把他的头转过去
[25:28] and see if that expands the opening, 看看能不能扩大入口
[25:30] and when I do, see if you can push the wire forward, okay? 这个时候 你看看能不能把线往前推 好吗
[25:32] – Okay. – All right. -好 -好的
[25:33] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[25:38] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[25:43] I see PVCs. We’re in. Pacing him now. 显示出早搏 置入成功 正在起搏
[25:48] Come on. 拜托
[25:51] – Nothing. – Take it up to 100. -没反应 -充电至100焦耳
[25:54] 100. 100焦耳
[25:58] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[26:00] – It won’t capture. – Come on, come on. -无法捕获 -拜托 拜托
[26:07] Okay. Pressure’s climbing. 好了 血压升高了
[26:10] What happened? 发生什么了
[26:11] Just breathe, Larry. 呼吸 拉里
[26:12] We’re taking you to the hospital. 我们要送你去医院
[26:13] All right, let’s get him on the gurney. 好了 把他抬到轮床上
[26:21] Prison transport standing by. 已准备好转监
[26:22] Well, I’ll let the warden know he’s on his way. 我去告诉典狱长他在路上了
[26:27] Dr. Choi, Dr. Marcel. 崔医生 马塞尔医生
[26:32] My arm! 我的胳膊
[26:33] Push 50 mics of fentanyl and get him on oxygen. 给他50毫克芬太尼 给他吸氧
[26:37] Okay, okay, okay, all right. 好 好 没事
[26:40] All right. 来吧
[26:45] Arm’s dead and necrotic. 手臂坏死了
[26:46] Lethal injection drugs constricted blood supply. 注射死刑的药物阻碍了血液流通
[26:48] We need to amputate. 我们得给他截肢
[26:50] Get the Hybrid O.R. Ready. 准备好混合手术室
[26:53] Dr. Choi, can I– 崔医生 可以说两句吗
[26:59] There’s no point amputating a man’s arm 给一个死刑犯截肢
[27:00] who’s just gonna get executed. 是毫无意义的
[27:01] Look, we’re here to treat him, 听着 我们需要给他治疗
[27:03] and right now, that means amputating his arm. 而现在 这就意味着我们要给他截肢
[27:05] Arm’s already dead and gone. 他的手臂已经坏死了
[27:06] Won’t be long before he’s septic. 估计不用多久就会化脓
[27:08] I say we load him up with pain meds, 我觉得就给他一些止痛药
[27:10] let nature take its course. 不用去管他了
[27:11] We’re doctors, not executioners. 我们是医生 不是刽子手
[27:14] Hybrid O.R.’s ready. 混合手术室准备好了
[27:20] Okay. 好
[27:26] Let’s move. 我们走
[27:33] Siana? 赛安娜
[27:35] You and your baby are not getting enough oxygen. 你和宝宝都已经缺氧了
[27:37] You need a C-section right now. 你必须马上进行剖腹产
[27:41] You’re just gonna make things worse. 这样会变得更糟的
[27:44] I know you don’t trust me, and I get it. 我知道你不相信我 我也理解
[27:46] But you can’t rely on Dr. Asher today, either. 但你今天也靠不住艾什医生
[27:48] She’s not coming. 她不会来了
[27:50] No. No! 不 不行
[27:52] Siana, listen to me. 赛安娜 听我说
[27:53] In a few minutes you’re gonna go into respiratory failure. 几分钟后你会呼吸衰竭的
[27:55] You’ll suffocate and die, 你会窒息而死
[27:56] at which point we’ll rush you upstairs for a C-section 那时我们就会推你到楼上做剖腹产
[27:59] and deliver your daughter. 接生出你女儿
[28:00] Siana, 赛安娜
[28:01] you said you wanted everything to be perfect for your baby. 你说你希望孩子一切健康
[28:05] That means making sure she grows up with her mother. 这意味着她必须要在妈妈的陪伴下长大
[28:13] Please. 拜托了
[28:15] Will you let us help you? 让我们帮你吧
[28:19] Open intubation tray. 准备好插管托盘
[28:20] Call OB, tell ’em we’re on our way. 打给产科医生 说我们马上来
[28:32] Almost there. 马上好
[28:37] Okay, bone’s cut. 好了 骨头已切除
[28:41] Just need to release the posterior muscle. 接下来只需切除后面的肌肉
[28:47] Okay. 好的
[28:51] Here we go. 截肢完成
[28:58] All right, let’s go ahead and tie off the vessels. 下面让我们把血管缝合
[29:02] Wait a second. 等等
[29:06] The skin on his shoulder’s dusky. 他肩膀上的皮肤有些发黑
[29:08] Hand me a scalpel. 手术刀
[29:16] Sorry, doc. 对不起 医生
[29:19] The necrosis has spread all the way into the shoulders and chest. 坏死已经蔓延到他的肩膀和胸部了
[29:23] We gotta keep going. 我们需要接着截
[29:29] Okay, I’m gonna get help. 我叫人来帮忙
[29:32] He won’t do it! 他不愿意说
[29:33] He wouldn’t even discuss it, 他根本都不想谈这个问题
[29:34] and now he’s getting really sick. 现在他的病情更加严重了
[29:38] He’s in bronchospasm. 发生支气管痉挛
[29:39] Push 0.3 milligrams sub-q epi. 注射0.3毫安大分子肾上腺素
[29:41] On it. 好的
[29:43] Tell us what you took. 告诉我们你吃了什么
[29:49] Sats are coming up. 血氧升高了
[29:50] Your kidneys are starting to shut down. 你的肾脏开始衰竭了
[29:53] Tell us what you took. 告诉我们你吃了什么
[29:56] Do you have any idea what it looks like 你知道当一个人
[29:58] when a human being goes into organ failure? 进入全身器官衰竭状态会怎样吗
[30:01] It’s gruesome. 可怕极了
[30:02] Horribly painful-it’s violent. 伴随难以容忍的剧痛 非常残酷
[30:05] Are you sure that that’s– 你确定这就是
[30:07] that’s the kind of closure that you wanna give to Harper? 你想给哈珀的解脱吗
[30:12] What if we can figure out a way, 我们找个既能满足你的要求
[30:14] to give you what you want and save your life? 又能救你的命的办法 这样如何
[30:18] How? 什么办法
[30:19] By staging your death. 让你假死
[30:22] Okay? 可以吗
[30:23] You give your daughter a final farewell, 你跟你的女儿来个临终告别
[30:25] and then you drift off to sleep. 然后你陷入沉睡
[30:27] What? No. 什么 不行
[30:29] It has to be perfect. 这事必须天衣无缝
[30:32] It has to be real for Harper. 必须得让哈珀信以为真
[30:33] Real but peaceful. 保证逼真且平和
[30:36] You go to sleep, she leaves the room. 你入睡后 她就离开病房
[30:39] All right? 这样可以吗
[30:41] Tell us what you took. 告诉我们你服了什么毒
[30:43] I will. 我会的
[30:46] Afterwards. 在跟她告别后
[30:49] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[30:56] – You can’t do this. – What’s the alternative? -你不能这样做 -不然怎样
[30:59] Sit there while the guy dies? 坐那看着他死吗
[31:00] Just do nothing while he kills himself? 袖手旁观他自杀吗
[31:02] There has to be another option. 一定还有其他办法的
[31:03] Look, unfortunately, one way or the other, 听着 不幸的是 无论用哪种方法
[31:05] Harper’s gonna experience her father’s death. Right? 哈珀都会要经历她爸爸的死 对吧
[31:08] But this way, hopefully, it’ll be less traumatic for her 但这个办法也许对她而言伤害没有那么大
[31:10] and maybe we can save the guy’s life. 同时我们也有可能救那个人的命
[31:16] Decay’s infiltrated all the way into his chest cavity. 他的胸腔也开始坏死了
[31:20] Pressure’s dropping. 血压在下降
[31:22] Axillary artery’s torn and retracted into his chest. 腋动脉破裂且缩回了他的胸腔
[31:28] I can’t pinch it off. 我没法上补片
[31:31] Pressure’s down to 80. 血压降到80了
[31:33] Come on. 不行
[31:35] I need to clamp it. 我得用止血钳
[31:45] – I can’t reach it. – He’s peri-arrest. -我够不着血管 -他有心衰前兆了
[31:49] I can’t get control of the vessel. 我没法控制这条血管
[31:50] He’s bradying. Heart rate’s 20. 他心率变慢了 心率20
[31:54] Doing the best I can. 我已经在尽力了
[31:56] He’s arresting. Lost his pulse. 他心率停止了 脉搏消失
[32:00] You need to start compressions. 你得开始心脏按压
[32:03] And circulate what? 还有血能循环吗
[32:07] He’s right. 他是对的
[32:10] His blood’s already on the table. 这个人的血已经全流光了
[32:14] Time of death, 16:22. 死亡时间 下午四点二十二分
[32:22] Daddy? 爸爸
[32:30] Hey, sweetheart. 甜心
[32:33] Daddy’s really sick. 爸爸病的很重
[32:36] But you’re gonna get better, right? 但你会好起来的 是吗
[32:40] I don’t think they can fix me, honeybear. 我觉得他们救不回我了 宝贝
[32:45] But I want you to know 但我想让你知道
[32:48] that I’m so proud of you. 我一直以你为傲
[32:51] And remember, 你要记得
[32:54] daddy loves you more than anything. 爸爸爱你胜过一切
[32:57] I love you too, Daddy. 我也爱你 爸爸
[33:16] I think, uh, we should let your daddy get some rest. 我想我们得让你爸爸休息一下
[33:27] Okay, baby. Come on. 好了 宝贝 我们走
[33:29] Come on. 来吧
[33:34] You’re gonna get better. You’re gonna get better, okay? 你会好起来的 你要好起来 好吗
[33:38] We’re gonna do all the things you talked about. 我们还说好了要一起做好多事情
[33:40] You’re gonna take me to Geneva, 你还得带我去日内瓦
[33:42] and Paris, 和巴黎
[33:44] and we’ll see the Eiffel Tower and the Mona Lisa 我们会一起去看埃菲尔铁塔和蒙娜丽莎
[33:47] and that really big museum. 和那个超级大的博物馆
[33:50] You can’t die, Daddy. You can’t die. 你不能死 爸爸 你不能死
[34:01] Daddy? 爸爸
[34:04] I can’t do this to you. I’m so sorry. 我不能这样对你 我很抱歉
[34:09] You’re okay? 你没事了
[34:10] I am, sweetie. I’m right here. 是的 甜心 我哪也不去
[34:14] Don’t let me die–for her sake. It was cyanide. 为了她请别让我死 我服了氰化物
[34:18] Grab a cyanokit from the pyxis 从配药柜里拿个氰化物解毒剂来
[34:20] and hang the hydroxocobalamin, now. 再挂一袋羟钴胺素 快
[34:25] Is my Daddy really gonna be okay? 我爸爸真的会好起来吗
[34:30] Is he? 会吗
[34:31] Yeah. Yeah, he is. 会的 他会的
[34:33] Come on, honey, let’s let the doctors work on him, okay? 来吧 宝贝 我们让医生来治好他 好吗
[34:36] Okay, come on. Come on. 好吧 来吧 走吧
[34:37] – It’s gonna be okay, Daddy. – Yeah. -一定会没事的 爸爸 -没错
[34:58] Almost there. 就快好了
[35:15] Baby girl. Premature but healthy. 是个女婴 早产但是很健康
[35:24] All right, let’s get her to the NICU. 好了 我们把她带去新生儿重症监护室
[35:29] How’s mom? 妈妈怎么样
[35:30] Sats and pressure holding steady. Should be fine. 血氧量和血压很稳定 应该没事
[35:41] Hey. How are Siana and the baby? 赛安娜和孩子怎么样了
[35:44] They’re fine. 她们没事
[35:44] – Oh, thank God. – Now. -谢天谢地 -现在才来
[35:46] I just, uh-my phone crashed on me. 我的手机坏了
[35:48] I had to get it fixed, and I caught a flat, it’s just– 我得去修 结果车胎没气了
[35:51] it was, like, the perfect storm. 感觉就是祸不单行
[35:52] I just could not get in here today. 我今天就是来不了
[35:54] Your patient and her baby almost died today 你的病人和她的孩子今天差点死了
[35:56] while you were off somewhere getting high. 而你却在别的什么地方嗑嗨了
[35:58] High? 嗑嗨了
[36:00] I told you. I caught a flat. 我跟你说了 我车胎没气了
[36:04] You expect me to believe that? 你指望我相信吗
[36:06] You didn’t seem to have a problem last night. 你昨晚似乎挺信任我的
[36:08] Yeah, that was a mistake. 对 是我错了
[36:09] – A mistake? – Yeah. -错了 -对
[36:09] And it was a mistake thinking you’d turn yourself in today. 是我错以为你今天真的会去自首
[36:11] You know what? You think whatever you want to. 这么跟你说吧 随你怎么想
[36:14] I need to go check on Siana. 我要去看看赛安娜了
[36:24] A few hours ago, you were ready to discharge him. 几个小时前 你们还准备交出他
[36:26] Now you’re telling us he’s dead? 现在你们告诉我们他死了
[36:27] The doctors encounter complications in surgery. 医生们在手术时遇到了复杂的情况
[36:30] Bleeding to be specific. 具体来说时大出血
[36:32] Ultimately, we weren’t able to get it under control. 最后我们没法控制住
[36:34] They did everything they could. 他们已经尽力了
[36:35] You can explain all that to the A.G. 这些你们可以去跟检察总长解释
[36:37] That man belonged to the state of Indiana, 那个男人属于印第安纳州管辖
[36:39] and he died on your watch. 而他在你们的看护下死了
[36:43] Let’s go. 我们走
[36:49] Is there anything I need to know 关于手术室里的经过
[36:52] about what happened in there? 有什么我需要知道的吗
[36:57] Ms. Goodwin. 古德温女士
[37:01] I assure you Dr. Marcel and I did all we could. 我跟你保证马塞尔医生和我确实尽力了
[37:11] I’m glad to hear that. 你这么说我就放心了
[37:25] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[37:26] Dr. Latham was able to implant a permanent pacemaker. 莱瑟医生成功置入了一个永久性起搏器
[37:29] He should make a full recovery. 他应该会完全恢复
[37:31] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[37:34] He also said that given the circumstances, 他还说鉴于当时的情况
[37:36] it was a very impressive save. 那次急救令人刮目相看
[37:44] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[37:46] My Daddy’s not my Daddy? 我的爸爸不是我爸爸吗
[37:49] But he is. 但他就是
[37:51] You know, Harper, it really is kinda confusing. 哈珀 这件事确实很复杂
[37:54] And it might take a while for you to understand. 对你来说可能需要一些时间去理解
[37:59] But all you really need to know 但是你真正要知道的
[38:00] is that he loves you very, very much. 就是他非常非常爱你
[38:03] I know that. 我知道的
[38:05] Can I go see him now? 我现在能去看他了吗
[38:10] Okay. 好
[38:11] Yeah, of course. We can go see him. 当然可以 我们这就去看看他
[38:33] Hey. You ready? 你准备好了吗
[38:34] Yeah. 好了
[38:36] Listen, 听我说
[38:38] I know we had plans tonight, 我知道我们今晚有计划了
[38:39] but I was wondering if maybe we could 但是我在想 我们能不能
[38:43] grab a drink with Crockett first. 先跟克罗特去喝一杯
[38:45] With Crockett? 跟克罗特吗
[38:49] I know you don’t think the world of the guy, 我知道你对他的看法可能不好
[38:50] but we had a really rough day on the case today. 但是我们今天照顾病人真的太累了
[38:57] Oh. Okay. 好吧
[39:01] – Why don’t you go ahead… – Forget it. -要不你先去 -算了
[39:02] I can do it another time. 我可以下次再找他
[39:04] – You sure? – Yeah. -你确定吗 -确定
[39:06] Come on. Let’s go home. 走吧 我们回家
[39:09] We got a date tonight, right? 我们今晚还要约会 对吧
[39:12] Yeah. 对
[39:13] Okay. 走吧
[39:32] Hey, Earl. You got a minute? 厄尔 你有时间吗
[39:34] Yeah. What do you need, Dr. Halstead? 有 你需要什么 霍斯特德医生
[39:37] A favor. 要你帮个忙
[39:41] Search. 搜
[39:55] You were right. 你猜得没错
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第16集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme