Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] We are three weeks into IVF. 我们尝试体外受精才三周
[00:02] You know what they say? 俗话说得好
[00:03] You blink and the kids are grown. “一眨眼孩子就长大了”
[00:06] Dr. Hannah Asher. Gynecology. 汉娜·艾什 妇科医生
[00:10] You shouldn’t even be working. 你都不应该在工作
[00:11] You OD’d. 你吸毒过量了
[00:12] For all I know, you’re– you’re high right now. 就我所知 你现在已经嗨了
[00:14] How about you and I keep our distance from one another? 不如我们之间还是保持距离吧
[00:16] Just as soon as you stop treating patients 只要你不再给病人看病
[00:18] and seek treatment for your addiction. 并且戒毒
[00:20] If I go down, so do you. 我完蛋 你也一起
[00:21] So does the site. 还有地下注射所
[00:31] Dr. Asher. 艾什医生
[00:32] Could you say that any louder? 你还能再大声一点吗
[00:34] Not sure everybody heard you. 我不确定每个人都听见了
[00:36] Sorry. 抱歉
[00:37] I wasn’t trying to blow your spot. 我不是想暴露你
[00:38] Yeah, well, remember. 好吧 记住
[00:40] You tell on me, I tell on you. 你告发我 我就告发你
[00:42] Thanks for the reminder. 多谢提醒
[00:44] Why are you here? 你来干什么
[00:48] Hey, hey. Wait. 你等下
[00:50] Let’s start over. 我们重来一遍
[00:52] Okay, can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[00:53] About options to get clean? 谈谈戒毒的选项
[00:54] Yeah, like I appreciate you wanting to help, 我是很感激你想帮忙
[00:56] but I’m not really in the mood for a lecture right now. 但我现在没心情听你说教
[00:59] Hannah. You’re a doctor. 汉娜 你是个医生
[01:01] You know what you’re doing to your body. 你知道你在对自己的身体做什么
[01:02] Yeah, so, I know that this can’t last forever. 对 所以我知道这不会持续很长时间
[01:04] Then why don’t you want to do something about it? 那你为什么不做点什么
[01:07] I can get you an intake at a rehab facility. 我可以帮你在戒毒所安排空位
[01:10] I can’t just go to rehab. 我不能就这么去戒毒
[01:12] Okay? I have a job. I have responsibilities. 知道吗 我有工作 我有职责
[01:15] Okay, Narcotics Anonymous then. 那就戒毒互助小组好了
[01:17] You can drop in and out. 你可以随时去 随时离开
[01:18] There’s a meeting at the church 医院拐角的教堂里
[01:19] right around the corner from the hospital. 就有一个互助小组
[01:22] 8:00 A.M. Tomorrow. One hour of your time. 明天早上八点 就一个小时
[01:24] You won’t even be late to work. 你上班不会迟到的
[01:36] – Okay. – Yeah? -好吧 -好吗
[01:39] I’ll go. 我会去的
[01:41] All right. 好的
[01:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[02:08] So, 其实
[02:10] wonder if it’s gonna snow today. 我在想今天会不会下雪
[02:13] Crockett, it’s okay. 克罗特 没事的
[02:15] What happened is in the past. 过去的都过去了
[02:17] Can’t remember what it was. 我都记不清发生了什么
[02:26] Desmond, what do we got? 德斯蒙德 什么情况
[02:27] Rick Tyler, 40, passenger in a motor vehicle collision. 瑞克·泰勒 40岁 交通事故中的乘客
[02:29] Intubated in the field. 事故现场插管
[02:31] BP 88/57, heart rate 70, GCS 6. 血压88/57 心率70 昏迷指数6
[02:34] What happened? 发生什么了
[02:35] Wife was driving the car and ran a red light. 妻子驾车闯了红灯
[02:36] She’s in the ambo behind us. 她就在我们后面一辆救护车
[02:38] CFD had to use the jaws of life 芝加哥消防局必须得用救生钳
[02:39] to pry them from the wreckage. 才能把他们从残骸中救出来
[02:40] Ouch. Need a hand? 要帮忙吗
[02:42] Yep. 要
[02:45] All right, we’re gonna transfer on my count. 好 听我口令 转床
[02:48] Ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[02:52] Need an X-ray in here. 这里需要X光
[02:54] Right leg’s badly mangled. Lost a lot of blood. 右腿严重损伤 大量失血
[02:57] Hang 2 units O-O-neg. Trigger the MTP. 挂两单位O型阴性血 启动大量输血方案
[02:59] Breath sounds are clear. Chest and pelvis. 呼吸没有问题 胸腔和盆骨
[03:03] BP’s low. We need to fast him. 血压很低 我们要给他做腹部超声检查
[03:07] – X-ray’s ready. – Everyone stand back. -X光就绪 -所有人退后
[03:13] Chest is clear. 胸腔没事
[03:19] There’s blood in the belly. 腹腔有积血
[03:21] – Dr. Manning. – Yeah. -曼宁医生 -什么事
[03:22] His wife’s coming into Trauma 2. 他的妻子进了创伤2室
[03:24] I got him. You get the missus. 我来救他 你去救他老婆
[03:26] Okay. 好
[03:27] Hey, Mike. Shoot the pelvis. 迈克 照一下骨盆
[03:29] Then we’re taking him to the O.R. 然后我们就带他进手术室
[03:30] All right, let’s transfer on my count. 好 听我口令 转床
[03:32] Ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[03:38] Her name’s Kim. 她叫金
[03:39] Bp 115/75. 血压115/75
[03:42] Heart rate’s 90. GCS 15. 心率90 昏迷指数15
[03:43] Hi, Kim. I’m Dr. Manning. 你好 金 我是曼宁医生
[03:45] I didn’t see the light change. 我没看见变成红灯了
[03:46] All I care about is your well-being. 我只关心你的健康
[03:48] All right, I’m gonna check your neck, okay? 好了 我要检查一下你的脖子 好吗
[03:50] Okay. 好
[03:51] All right, let’s see. 我们看看
[03:54] Okay, can you touch your chin to your chest? 请朝胸口方向抬下巴
[03:58] How does that feel? Any pain? 有什么感觉 疼吗
[04:00] – I’m okay. – All right. -不疼 -好的
[04:02] Help me roll her over so I can check her spine. 帮我给她翻身 我要检查脊椎
[04:05] We’re gonna do it on my count. 听我口令
[04:07] All right, one, two, three. 好 一 二 三
[04:09] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[04:12] All right. Let’s see. 我们来看看
[04:17] Kim, were you in an accident prior to this one? 金 在此之前你还出过事故吗
[04:19] You have significant bruises all down your lower back. 你的下背部全是严重的瘀伤
[04:23] Must be from the crash. 肯定是车祸造成的
[04:24] It couldn’t be from the crash. 这不是车祸的伤
[04:26] Bruises take a while to turn yellow like this. 瘀伤要有一段时间才会变成这样的黄色
[04:28] Yeah, I fell last week. 我上周摔倒了
[04:30] On the stairs. I forgot. 摔在楼梯上 我忘了
[04:35] All right. 好的
[04:37] Kim? I have to ask. 金 我必须问你
[04:40] – Did someone do this to you? – No. -是别人把你打成这样了吗 -不是
[04:42] – Because if someone did- – No, I fell. -如果是的话… -不是 我摔倒了
[04:44] Okay. 好
[04:45] But there’s a goose-egg on her forehead. 不过她前额出现了肿块
[04:47] I’d like to get a head CT. 做一个脑部CT吧
[04:48] My husband Rick– 我老公瑞克
[04:49] He’s headed into surgery now. 这就送他去做手术
[04:52] Okay. 好
[04:59] – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. -曼宁医生 -怎么了
[05:01] Those bruises– 那些淤伤
[05:03] she was abused, right? 她被虐待过 对吧
[05:24] Come on, everyone. Meeting’s starting. 来吧 各位 互助会马上开始
[05:38] Hey. You free for an intake? 有空接收病人吗
[05:40] Yeah. Your sister called. 好 你姐姐打来电话
[05:43] Vincent’s transitioning to a toddler bed, 他们打算给文森特换一个儿童床
[05:45] and she asked if we want his crib. 所以想问我们要不要婴儿床
[05:47] He’s getting so big. 他确实长大了不少
[05:48] And it’s kind of early for that, 虽然现在还有点早
[05:49] but we’re gonna need a crib at some point, right? 但我们总会需要婴儿床的 对吧
[05:52] I mean, yeah. 也是
[05:53] It is one less thing to worry about. 这样我们就省得为这个操心了
[05:56] I can pick it up tonight. 我今晚可以去拿
[06:00] I’m Dr. Choi. This is Nurse Sexton. 我是崔医生 这是塞克斯顿护士
[06:02] Nina. This is Harlan, my husband. 我是妮娜 这是哈兰 我老公
[06:04] Aw, I love it when you call me that. 我好喜欢你叫我老公
[06:07] Mmm. Newlyweds? 是新婚夫妇吗
[06:08] A month ago. 一个月前刚结婚
[06:09] But we’re still working our way through the cake. 不过我们还在享受新婚的感觉
[06:11] Oh, but it’s delicious. Mmm. 特别甜
[06:13] So, what brings you in? 你们今天过来是怎么了
[06:15] This awful rash. 我身上起了湿疹
[06:16] It goes all the way up my neck. 一直到脖子
[06:18] It’s all over my legs. 腿上也都是
[06:19] My gynecologist prescribed me fluconazole last week 我的妇科医师上周给我开了氟康唑
[06:23] for a yeast infection. 为了治疗酵母感染
[06:24] – Could that be related? – Maybe. -跟那个有关系吗 -也许
[06:26] What about something in my apartment, maybe? 会不会是我公寓里的东西
[06:28] Nina just moved in. 妮娜刚搬进来
[06:29] Hadn’t been cleaned since 2015. 那公寓从2015年起就没打扫过了
[06:31] Okay. 别闹
[06:32] Well, you’re definitely allergic to something. 你肯定是对什么过敏了
[06:34] We’re gonna order some labs, 我们会做一些检查
[06:35] and get an antihistamine for you, 给你开抗组织胺
[06:37] then come back for a full allergen history. 然后再告知你们过敏原的分析结果
[06:38] We’ll get this rash under control. 我们会帮你控制住湿疹的
[06:40] Aw, but I love you all red and puffy. 可是我很喜欢你红红肿肿的样子
[06:43] Come here, you. 你过来
[06:44] No, you come here. 不 你过来
[07:00] Missed you at the meeting. 今早的互助会你没来
[07:01] So, you’re stalking me now. 你现在是跟踪我了吗
[07:04] Do you do this with all the women 所有离开注射站的女人
[07:05] that leave the injection site, or am I special? 你都会这样吗 还是因为我特别呢
[07:07] I’m just concerned. 我只是有点担心
[07:09] Yeah, okay, if I had known going to a safe injection site 好吧 我要是知道去安全注射站
[07:12] would result in you hounding me, 会导致你阴魂不散
[07:13] I never would’ve gone in the first place. 我从一开始就不会去的
[07:22] Hi, I’m Dr. Lanik, this is Ms. Curry, 我是拉尼克医生 这是库里女士
[07:23] fourth year medical student. 四年级医学生
[07:25] Hi, I’m Vanessa, Xavier’s mom. 我是凡妮莎 泽维尔的妈妈
[07:26] And this is my boyfriend, Alvin. 这是我男朋友 阿尔文
[07:28] So, I see Xavier was diagnosed 我看到泽维尔
[07:29] as being in a persistent vegetative state 在遭遇自行车事故后 被诺里斯纪念医院
[07:32] at Norris memorial after a bike accident? 诊断为持续性植物人状态对吗
[07:34] Yeah, about five months ago, he hit his head. 是的 大概五个月前 他撞到了头
[07:37] So, what brings you in today? 你们今天怎么过来了
[07:38] I was changing Xavier’s clothes this morning, 我早上给泽维尔换衣服的时候
[07:40] and I noticed a sore on his hip. 发现他臀部长了疮
[07:42] Maybe I left him on his side too long? 是我让他侧躺了太久吗
[07:45] I’m just worried it’s infected. 我很担心是不是感染了
[07:46] – Let’s roll him. – Okay. -翻个身吧 -好
[07:57] We call that a pressure ulcer. 这是压疮
[08:00] Yeah, it does look infected. 看起来确实是感染了
[08:02] Have you been managing Xavier’s care at home? 你们是一直在家照顾泽维尔吗
[08:03] Since he was discharged from the hospital 他四个月前出院之后
[08:05] about four months ago. 就一直在照顾
[08:07] See the granulation in the center? 看到中心的肉芽了吗
[08:09] We’ll go ahead and clean and dress the wound. 我们会清理伤口 包扎伤口
[08:10] Okay. 好
[08:12] So, it should never get to this point. 不应该发展到这个地步的
[08:14] We try to turn him regularly. 我们经常给他翻身的
[08:16] There’s actually an air mattress that can help with that. 其实用空气垫会很有帮助
[08:19] We’ll send you home today with some antibiotics, 我们会开一些抗生素药
[08:20] but why don’t you come with me, 不过你们还是跟我来
[08:21] and we can go over a handout about how to prevent bed sores? 我可以和你们讲一下如何预防坏疮
[08:24] Keep this from happening again. 防止下次类似情况发生
[08:45] Talk to me, Marty. 跟我说说情况 马蒂
[08:48] BP’s better. He’s gotten a lot of blood. 血压好转 输了很多血
[08:50] Packed his liver crack pretty well. 我把肝脏裂痕缝合好了
[08:52] Bleeding should no longer be an issue. 出血应该不是问题了
[08:53] I’m worried. 我有点担心
[08:55] There’s only 10 cc’s of urine in his foley. 导尿管里只有10cc的尿液
[08:57] Dark and brown. I sent a sample for labs. 黑棕色 我已经送样去检查了
[09:00] Could mean he’s in rhabdo. 可能是横纹肌溶解
[09:01] Let’s remove the drape please. 把手术布摘一下
[09:03] Nice and easy. 轻点
[09:06] Yeah. Leg’s not looking good. 腿部情况糟糕
[09:10] Muscle is dying and dumping off into the bloodstream. 肌肉坏死 毒物进入了血液里
[09:13] – Lab report? – CPK levels are high. -检查结果呢 -肌酸磷酸激酶水平很高
[09:16] 25,000. 高达25000
[09:18] That does indicate rhabdo. 绝对是横纹肌溶解
[09:20] Leg’s gotta come off or it’s gonna kill him. 必须得截肢 不然会害死他
[09:22] Gotta talk to his wife. 得跟他妻子商量一下
[09:28] So, based on your scans and neuro exam, 根据你的扫描和神经测试结果
[09:32] we can safely rule out a traumatic brain injury. 我们可以排除创伤性大脑损伤
[09:35] But I do want to ask you again about the bruising– 但我还是想再问你一次你的淤青
[09:38] I told you. I fell. 我告诉过你了 我摔倒了
[09:41] Hi, Mrs. Tyler? 泰勒太太
[09:42] I’m Dr. Marcel. 我是马塞尔医生
[09:43] I’m the surgeon who operated on your husband, Rick. 我是给你丈夫瑞克做手术的外科医生
[09:46] How is he? 他怎么样
[09:47] He had a bad liver injury and he’s still pretty sick. 他的肝部受损严重 目前情况仍然很危险
[09:49] So, is he going to live? 他能活下来吗
[09:51] Well, we got the bleeding under control, 我们已经把失血控制住了
[09:52] but my main concern is his right leg. 但我主要的担心是他的右腿
[09:55] The muscle is dying, and it’s poisoning his blood, 肌肉正在坏死 毒物正在进入他的血液
[09:58] which in turn is hurting his kidneys, 反过来在损伤他的肾脏
[10:00] – putting him in renal failure– – W–what does all that mean? -让他肾功能衰竭 -这都是什么意思
[10:02] Rick’s leg is making him very sick. 瑞克的腿使他的情况很危险
[10:05] It will kill him. 会要他的命的
[10:07] And I need your consent to amputate. 我需要你同意给他截肢
[10:09] He has to lose a leg? 他要失去一条腿吗
[10:13] I–isn’t there something else you can do? 难道你们就没有什么别的办法吗
[10:16] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[10:19] He’ll be so upset. 他会非常痛苦的
[10:21] Kim, I know this is a lot to deal with. 金 我理解这是很大的事
[10:23] I… 我…
[10:26] I’m not– 我不…
[10:27] I’m not sure what Rick would want. 我不确定瑞克会想怎么做
[10:28] He might rather be dead than have only one leg, he– 也许他宁愿死掉也不想只有一条腿 他…
[10:32] You sure there’s nothing else you can do? 你确定你们没有别的办法吗
[10:34] – Not that I’d advise. – Please, tell me. -别的办法我不推荐 -你告诉我吧
[10:39] We could move him to the ICU 我们可以把他转去重症监护室
[10:40] and do the best we can to keep him alive. 尽力让他活着
[10:44] That might give us some time for him to wake up 那样也许能给我们一些时间等他醒过来
[10:47] and make the decision himself. 自己来做决定
[10:48] Okay. 好
[10:50] Let’s do that. 就这样吧
[10:52] Every second we wait increases the risk 我们等待的每一秒
[10:54] of him dying of multi-organ failure. 都会增加他因为多器官衰竭而死亡的风险
[10:56] I understand, but… 我明白 但…
[10:58] he should be the one to decide. 这应该由他决定
[11:02] Okay. 好吧
[11:09] I’ll be back in a moment. 我出去一下就回来
[11:13] – Hey. – Yeah? -我说 -怎么了
[11:14] I am not comfortable with this. 这样做我觉得不太好
[11:15] That woman was abused by her husband. 那个女人被她丈夫虐待
[11:17] – You sure about that? – Yes. -你确定吗 -对
[11:19] And in my opinion, she should not be making this decision. 以我来看 她不应该来做这个决定
[11:30] What are the chances Mr. Tyler 泰勒先生能自己醒过来
[11:31] does wake up on his own to make this call? 并做出决定的概率有多大
[11:36] Slim. 很小
[11:37] Rick needs to have his leg amputated. 瑞克需要被截肢
[11:38] And I don’t think it’s right to have Kim decide 如果他一直虐待她的话 我觉得
[11:41] if he’s been abusing her. 让金去做决定是不对的
[11:42] Why not? 为什么
[11:43] Because it’s a life or death call. 因为这是个关乎生死的决定
[11:46] And she’s not in the right frame of mind to make it. 而她的精神状态不适合来做这个决定
[11:48] She’s too vulnerable, and it’s a decision 她太脆弱 而且这个决定
[11:50] she’ll have to live with for the rest of her life. 将让她用一生去面对
[11:52] So, let me get this straight. 我理一下思路
[11:55] We’re gonna take away the legal rights of an abuse victim 我们要剥夺一位被虐待者的法定决定权
[11:58] because she was abused. 因为她被虐待
[11:59] No, it’s more complex than that. 不 没这么简单
[12:01] I mean, considering the emotional 考虑到金所承受的
[12:03] and psychological burden that Kim’s been under, 感情压力和精神压力
[12:05] I really feel like the hospital should step in. 我真的觉得医院应该介入
[12:08] She’s his wife. 她是他的妻子
[12:09] She’s entitled to make this decision. 她有权做决定
[12:11] Then, you’re in favor of him not having the surgery? 那么你倾向于不给他做手术了
[12:14] I’m in favor of respecting the rights of the next of kin to decide 我倾向于尊重直系亲属的决定权
[12:18] even if it goes against what’s best surgically. 哪怕这个决定与外科手术角度的最佳方案相左
[12:21] All right, I’ll convene an ethics committee. 好吧 我来召开道德委员会的会议
[12:24] Until then, do everything you can to keep Mr. Tyler alive. 在此期间 尽全力让泰勒先生活着
[12:37] Strange, isn’t it? 真奇怪 不是吗
[12:40] Is this consistent with a vegetative state? 植物人状态下会一直持续这种现象吗
[12:42] No, it is not. 不 不会
[12:44] You know what? Send me his chart. 这样吧 把他的病历发给我
[12:46] Okay? As soon as you can. 好吗 尽快发给我
[12:47] Okay. 好
[12:52] What was Dr. Charles doing in here? 查尔斯医生在这里干什么
[12:55] Um, I–I thought he might have some insights 我觉得他可能对泽维尔的病情
[12:57] into Xavier’s condition. 有一些见解
[12:59] Have you guys noticed that his legs can stay up like this? 你们注意到了吗 他的腿可以这样保持住
[13:03] We thought that was part of his condition. 我们以为这也是他的症状之一
[13:05] Ms. Curry? A word. 库里小姐 私下说句话好吗
[13:10] Excuse me. 失陪了
[13:12] Ms. Curry, you had no right to consult another department 库里小姐 在没有提前向我请示的情况下
[13:14] without clearing it with me first. 你没有权利咨询其他部门的医生
[13:16] You were busy and I had a concern. 你忙得很 我又放不下心
[13:18] I mean, how do you explain Xavier’s leg 你怎么解释泽维尔的腿
[13:19] staying up on its own? 能够自己立起来
[13:21] Probably just spasticity, 也许只是僵直
[13:22] which is common in a vegetative state. 在植物人状态下 这种现象很常见
[13:24] Well, I’ve never heard of muscle stiffness 我从未听说过肌肉僵直
[13:25] causing that presentation. 会导致这种症状
[13:26] Look, this kid was brought in for a pressure ulcer, 这个孩子是因为压疮被收治的
[13:28] so that is what we’re treating him for. 那我们就负责治疗他的压疮
[13:32] Okay. 好吧
[13:36] Nina, you ready for a scratch test? 妮娜 你准备好进行过敏性测试了吗
[13:42] I will give you two a minute. 我先给你们一点时间
[13:48] The couple in Treatment 3 治疗三室的情侣
[13:50] is having sex. 刚刚在做爱
[13:53] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[13:54] The E.D. is about the last place I ever wanna have sex. 我最不希望和别人做爱的地方就是急诊室了
[13:56] I know. 我知道
[13:58] You know what? 这么说吧
[14:00] God bless the couple that can’t keep their hands off each other 对这种在急诊室都情难自禁亲热的情侣
[14:03] even in this place. 还是让上帝保佑他们吧
[14:09] What’s going on? 什么情况
[14:09] Dr. Lanik is sending them home. 拉尼克医生要让他们回家
[14:15] I’m Dr. Charles with psychiatry. 我是精神科的查尔斯医生
[14:17] I had been reviewing Xavier’s medical records. 我一直在研究泽维尔的病历资料
[14:20] And I think that there’s a very good chance 我想很有可能
[14:22] that he was misdiagnosed there. 他被误诊了
[14:24] Misdiagnosed? 误诊
[14:25] Yeah, I — I don’t think your son is in a vegetative state. 是 我不觉得你们的儿子是植物人
[14:28] Do you know how his joints, 你们知道他的关节部位
[14:30] they stay in the same position after they’ve been moved? 在被人挪动之后会停留原处不动吗
[14:33] That’s something called waxy flexibility. 这在医学上叫做蜡样屈曲
[14:35] It is indicative of only one condition. 这种现象只可能表示一种疾病
[14:38] Catatonia. 紧张症
[14:40] Catatonia? 紧张症
[14:41] Yeah, it’s a — it’s a neuropsychiatric disorder 对 这是 这是一种神经精神性疾病
[14:43] that can lead to paralysis, but it’s treatable. 会导致瘫痪 但这种病可以治疗
[14:46] And this was caused by the head injury? 这是因为他头部受伤导致的吗
[14:49] I’m suggesting that this has nothing to do 我的看法是 这与你们儿子撞到头
[14:51] with your son hitting his head. 并无关联
[14:54] What’s going on? 这什么情况
[14:55] He’s saying our son might be catatonic. 他说我们的儿子可能是患了紧张症
[14:58] Xavier was fully evaluated 在被确诊处于持续植物人状态前
[14:59] before being diagnosed as being in a PVS. 泽维尔接受过详尽的诊断流程
[15:02] Catatonia’s a pretty rare condition, 紧张症是一种非常罕见的疾病
[15:04] so without a psychiatrist weighing in, 所以假如没有精神科医生参与
[15:07] it’s possible that the doctors at Norris 可能诺里斯纪念医院的医生们
[15:09] weren’t even looking for it. 根本就没考虑这种情况
[15:10] Yeah, but Xavier fell off his bike. 对 但泽维尔是从自行车上摔下来的
[15:11] He hit his head. 他撞到了头
[15:12] Yeah, but the scans were inconclusive, 没错 但当时的扫描结果是不确定的
[15:14] meaning that there was no clear brain injury. 意味着没有明确证据证明脑损伤
[15:17] Look. 听着
[15:19] I think that I can help your son. 我想我能帮到你们的儿子
[15:22] But in order for me to do that, he needs to stay here. 但为了做到这一点 他需要留院
[15:26] Look, I’m just trying to spare you a bunch of tests 而我只是想给你们省去一大堆
[15:27] your son doesn’t need, 你们儿子并不需要的多余检查
[15:28] so you don’t wind up right back where you are. 这样也不至于查来查去回到原点
[15:32] Wait. 等等
[15:38] We’re staying. 我们留下
[15:40] All right, well, he is discharged from my service, 好吧 那他就不是我的病人了
[15:42] so, Dan, if you wanna admit him to yours, 丹 如果你想收治他
[15:45] be my guest. 请随意
[15:47] Put him back in his room please. 请把他推回房间里
[15:54] Somebody help! 快来人帮忙
[15:55] Please! 拜托
[15:57] No, no, no. Wake up. 不 不 醒醒
[15:59] Her rash suddenly just flared up and she just passed out. 她的皮疹突然红起来 然后她就晕了
[16:01] Nina? Nina, can you hear me? 妮娜 妮娜 能听见我说话吗
[16:03] – She’s not moving any air. – Pulse is thready. -她没有呼吸 -脉搏微弱
[16:05] Code blue, Treatment 3! 3号治疗室 蓝色警报
[16:07] What’s happening? 出什么事了
[16:08] She’s in anaphylactic shock. We need to intubate. 她过敏性休克发作了 我们要插管
[16:10] Bolus her a liter of NS, 给她挂一升生理盐水
[16:11] and 0.3 milligrams of epi IM, stat. 并且立刻注射0.3毫克的肾上腺素
[16:13] Nina? Nina! 妮娜 妮娜
[16:17] Heart rate’s in the 40s. 心率只有40多
[16:18] Bp 70/33. 血压70/33
[16:20] Atropine? 用阿托品
[16:21] Yeah, push a mil IV. 对 静脉推入1毫克
[16:24] Baby, baby, come on, come on. No, no, no, no, no. 亲爱的 拜托 不要这样
[16:28] I’m in. 插好了
[16:32] Sats are coming up. Pressure’s still soft. 血氧饱和度回升了 血压还是上不来
[16:34] All right, keep the fluids running. 好吧 继续输液
[16:35] 50 of Benadryl IV, 静注50毫克苯海拉明
[16:37] start racemic epi, 开始用消旋肾上腺素
[16:38] and give her another dose of epinephrine IM. 然后再给她肌注一次肾上腺素
[16:39] What caused this? 这是什么原因导致的
[16:47] Catatonia only freezes the voluntary muscle groups, 紧张症只会导致随意肌僵直
[16:51] not the involuntary ones 但非随意肌不会受影响
[16:52] like those that help us breathe. 比如帮助我们呼吸的肌肉
[16:54] So if I’m right, and Xavier is indeed catatonic, 假如我是对的 泽维尔确实患有紧张症
[16:57] he does not need the ventilator to breathe, 他就不需要呼吸机去呼吸
[16:59] – and we can disconnect it. – Wait. -我们可以让他脱机 -等等
[17:01] But isn’t that dangerous? 那不会很危险
[17:02] The doctor said he’d die without it. 医生说没有呼吸机他会死
[17:04] They said he wasn’t, uh — 他们说他不能
[17:05] what’s the expression? 话是怎么说的来着
[17:06] Protecting his airway. 不能保护气道
[17:07] He has a trach — 他的气管被切开了
[17:09] Which means that we can always 这意味着如果需要的话
[17:10] reconnect the vent if needs it. 我们仍然可以重新连上呼吸机
[17:18] Do, uh, do we have your permission? 请问你们允许我们这样做吗
[17:27] Yes. 可以
[17:28] Okay. Ms. Curry? 那好 库里小姐
[17:47] OKay, Sats are dropping. 92. 血氧饱和度正在下降 92%
[17:50] – 90. – Isn’t that bad? -90% -这不是不好吗
[17:53] Not necessarily. As carbon dioxide builds up, 并不一定是 随着二氧化碳分压升高
[17:55] it should kick his respiratory system into drive. 他的呼吸系统会被调动起来
[17:58] 85% 85.
[18:00] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[18:03] He’s not breathing. 他没在呼吸
[18:04] Wait, wait, wait. 等等 等着
[18:12] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[18:16] Xavier? 泽维尔
[18:24] My little boy! 我的小宝贝
[18:27] What does this mean? What do we do now? 这意味着什么 我们现在要怎么做
[18:29] Well, probably not a bad idea to try and figure out 还是先查清楚
[18:33] what put him into a catatonic state in the first place. 他出现紧张症的原因
[18:48] So the first doctor to explain catatonia 第一个对紧张症做出解释的医生
[18:51] about 150 years ago, Dr. Kahlbaum, 是150年前的卡尔鲍姆医生
[18:54] described it as, 他的描述是
[18:55] “Immobility induced by severe mental shock,” “由严重的精神打击引起的无法活动的症状”
[18:58] like an emotional trauma. 比如情感创伤
[18:59] Well, I mean it’s like a– 我觉得这就像
[19:01] like a deer caught in the headlights. 一头鹿突然被车头灯照到的反应
[19:03] But instead of bounding into the forest, 但鹿不会跳进森林
[19:07] they stay there, frozen. 而是待在那里 一动不动
[19:09] What, like PTSD? 什么 就像创伤后应激障碍吗
[19:11] I’m a cop. I’ve–I’ve seen PTSD. 我是警察 我见过创伤后应激障碍
[19:13] It doesn’t look anything like this. 看着跟这个一点都不像
[19:14] And there’s been no trauma. 而且他根本没受过创伤
[19:16] Xavier was always a happy kid. 泽维尔一直是个快乐的孩子
[19:18] Okay, you mind telling me a little bit more about– 好 你能再多告诉我点他的情况吗
[19:21] about your home life? 关于你们的家庭生活
[19:23] It was good 在这件事发生之前
[19:25] before this happened. 我们生活一直很美满
[19:28] I mean, there have been some rough patches. 确实有过很艰难的时候
[19:31] My ex, Xavier’s father, 我的前夫 泽维尔的父亲
[19:32] left us high and dry 把我们抛弃了
[19:34] when Xavier was a little boy, 当时泽维尔还很小
[19:35] but we got through it. 但我们熬过来了
[19:40] And then Alvin came into the picture. 然后阿尔文出现了
[19:42] Yeah, we started dating five years ago. 对 我们五年前开始约会
[19:45] We’ve been living together for the past three years. 我们已经在一起住了三年了
[19:47] How about school? 他在学校里怎么样
[19:49] Xavier’s always been a good student. 泽维尔一直都是个好学生
[19:52] Loved reading. 喜爱阅读
[19:54] – Friends? – Lots. -他有朋友吗 -有很多
[19:57] I used to take them all to White Sox games. 我以前经常带他们一起去看白袜队的比赛
[19:59] He did watch this movie “Poltergeist”… 他看过电影《鬼驱人》后
[20:01] which gave him nightmares. 确实做过噩梦
[20:02] But that was a few years ago. 但那已经是几年前的事了
[20:05] Unlikely that one movie’s gonna induce catatonia. 一部电影不太可能引起紧张症
[20:09] I have to take this. 我得接这个电话
[20:11] I’m working a task force with the DEA. 我在跟缉毒局一起执行任务
[20:13] Sorry. 抱歉
[20:15] Alvin here. Yeah. 我是阿尔文 对
[20:18] How did Xavier feel about, uh, about Alvin’s work? 泽维尔对于阿尔文的工作感觉如何
[20:21] Alvin’s always been good about 阿尔文不会把工作上的事带回家
[20:23] not bringing it home with him. 这一点他做得很好
[20:24] He took all the precautions. Keeps his gun in a safe. 他采取了所有的预防措施 把枪放在保险柜里
[20:27] But still, did he ever talk to you 那他跟你谈过
[20:29] about how he felt about 阿尔文是一个警察
[20:30] the fact that Alvin was a police officer? 他对此有什么想法吗
[20:33] Xavier’s a 10-year-old boy. 泽维尔是个十岁的男孩
[20:35] Alvin being a cop is like 阿尔文是警察 这感觉就像
[20:37] having a superhero sleeping down the hall. 有位超级英雄睡在楼下客厅里
[20:41] Why would you ask that? 你为什么这么问
[20:44] Just trying to get some background. 只是想了解一些背景
[20:47] Alvin’s the best father figure Xavier could ever have. 阿尔文是泽维尔能遇到的最好的父亲
[20:52] You don’t have to worry about that. 你没必要担心这个
[21:00] Hey, why did you stop? 你为什么不问了
[21:02] It seemed like you were on to something. 看来你已经问到点子上了
[21:03] I think we’re getting to a sensitive area here. 我觉得我们触及到了一个敏感区域
[21:06] So I just like to, you know, take a pause 所以我只是想 在问下去之前
[21:08] before we push forward, 先暂停一下
[21:10] but Alvin’s work life 但阿尔文的工作生活
[21:13] is absolutely something we want to look into. 绝对是我们要仔细调查的部分
[21:24] Nina’s stable for now. 妮娜现在稳定了
[21:25] It doesn’t make sense. The antihistamine was working. 这不合理 抗组胺剂起效了
[21:28] So she must have been re-exposed to the allergen. 所以她一定是再次接触了过敏源
[21:30] I guess we can move her to a clean room. 我觉得我们可以把她转移到无菌室
[21:32] But she had the rash before she even came to the hospital. 但她来医院之前就有皮疹
[21:34] Yeah, I just wish we could’ve gotten that scratch test. 对 我只是希望我们可以做过敏性测试
[21:37] I tried, but they were indisposed. 我试过了 但他们不愿意
[21:40] Before I could get back in there, she crashed. 我还没回去 她就晕倒了
[21:42] Indisposed? 不愿意吗
[21:44] What do you mean, “indisposed?” 你说”不愿意”是什么意思
[21:47] Were they having sex? 他们当时在做爱吗
[21:49] Yeah. 是的
[21:52] We need to talk to Harlan. 我们得跟哈兰谈谈
[21:56] Harlan, I’m not here to judge you, 哈兰 我不是来批判你的
[21:58] but I gather you and Nina had sex in the hospital. 但我猜你跟妮娜在医院做爱了
[22:00] Um, I’m sorry you had to walk in on that. 很抱歉被你们看到了
[22:04] – Did you finish? – Jeez, man. -你们做完了吗 -天哪 哥们
[22:06] It’s pertinent, Harlan. We need to know. 这很重要 哈兰 你得告诉我们
[22:08] Did you ejaculate? 你当时射了吗
[22:10] I did, yes. 射了 是的
[22:13] I’m gonna write an order. You need to go to the lab. 我要开张药方 你得去化验室
[22:29] – Maggie. – Yeah. -麦基 -在
[22:31] What’s the story with the patient in five? 五室的病人是什么情况
[22:33] Uh, second trimester with preeclampsia. 妊娠中期伴有先兆子痫
[22:35] Dr. Asher’s seeing her now. 艾什医生在见她
[22:39] You all right? 你没事吧
[22:42] Yeah, just have to do something I don’t want to do. 没事 只是不得不做我不想做的事
[22:45] Well, in my experience, better to not hesitate. 以我的经验 最好别犹豫
[22:48] Just rip the band-aid off. 要快刀斩乱麻
[22:51] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:05] So after reviewing the details of Rick Tyler’s case, 在了解了瑞克·泰勒病例的详细信息之后
[23:08] the ethics committee has decided to take away 伦理委员会决定
[23:11] decision-making rights from Kim. 剥夺金的决定权
[23:14] Kim’s choice to wait on amputating Rick’s leg 金决定暂缓给瑞克截肢
[23:17] puts his life at unnecessary risk, 让他承受了不必要的生命危险
[23:20] and the committee believes that Kim, 而且委员会认为
[23:22] whatever her circumstances, 不管金处于何种情况下
[23:24] doesn’t appreciate that risk. 她都不了解那种风险
[23:27] Okay. 好
[23:28] So you can take Mr. Tyler to surgery. 所以你们可以带泰勒先生去做手术了
[23:32] All right. 好的
[23:35] I have to go tell Kim now. 我必须马上告诉金
[23:36] Why don’t I come with you? 我跟你一起去吧
[23:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:41] Yeah? 请进
[23:43] – Dr. Charles? – Come on in. -查尔斯医生 -请进
[23:46] I called over to CPD. 我给芝加哥警署打了电话
[23:48] And I found out some 我查到了一些
[23:49] pretty interesting things about Detective James. 关于詹姆斯警探的趣闻
[23:52] Without asking him? 没征求他的同意吗
[23:55] Why? 为什么
[23:56] Because you said you didn’t want to bother them? 因为你说过不该打扰他们
[24:00] Until they were ready to talk again. 直到他们愿意再次沟通
[24:03] What about their privacy, Elsa? 他们的隐私呢 艾尔莎
[24:05] Alvin’s not the patient. 阿尔文又不是病人
[24:06] I mean, it’s not like I violated anyone’s HIPAA rights. 我没有违反健康保险流通与责任法案给病人的权利
[24:09] Well, that is, in fact, debatable, 那倒是无可争议
[24:11] but you definitely violated their trust. 但是你绝对辜负了他们的信任
[24:13] This family’s in a very delicate place, Elsa. 这个家庭现在太脆弱了 艾尔莎
[24:16] They–they need to feel like we’re on their side, 他们得知道我们在帮助他们
[24:18] or they could just walk out the door. 否则他们就可能直接走人
[24:20] Okay. 好的
[24:24] Do you wanna see what I found out, or–or not? 你想看看我找到了什么吗 还是算了
[24:33] What’s going on? 这是干什么
[24:34] This is Sharon Goodwin. 这位是莎伦·古德温
[24:35] She’s the Executive Director of Patient Services. 她是病患服务部主管
[24:37] What’s going on? 这是干什么
[24:38] We’re moving forward with your husband’s amputation. 我们要进行你丈夫的截肢手术
[24:40] But I said I wanted to wait! 但是我说了我想再等等
[24:42] The hospital believes it’s in your husband’s best interest 医院认为代替他做医疗决定
[24:45] to take control of his medical decisions. 对你丈夫的身体最有利
[24:47] Why? 为什么
[24:48] Kim, I saw signs of abuse. 金 我发现了家暴的迹象
[24:51] We don’t think you should have to be responsible 我们觉得你没有必要
[24:52] for someone who might be hurting you. 为一个会伤害你的人承担责任
[24:56] Kim? Hey, Kim. 金 听我说
[25:00] Whatever your situation is, 无论你的现状如何
[25:02] it does not have to stay that way. 你都不必让这种现状维持下去
[25:04] You can talk to us. 你可以告诉我们
[25:05] When he wakes up, 等他醒了
[25:07] and he remembers I was driving the car… 他就会想起来是我开的车
[25:13] It is my fault he lost his leg! 都是我害他没了腿
[25:14] There are shelters that can provide you a safe haven. 医院可以给你提供一个安全的地方
[25:17] You’ll be taken to a secret location 你会被带到一个秘密的地方
[25:19] where no visitors are allowed. 没人可以探访你
[25:21] Please, Kim. Let us help you. 金 让我们来帮你吧
[25:28] Okay. 好
[25:30] I’ll think about it. 我会好好考虑
[25:44] Detective James, I want to apologize. 詹姆斯警探 我要向您道歉
[25:47] I–I called CPD to ask about you. 我向芝加哥警署询问过你的情况
[25:49] My thought was that I might learn something 我原本以为我会得到
[25:51] that could be helpful, but I– 一些有用的信息 但是我…
[25:53] I overstepped, and I’m sorry. 我越界了 我很抱歉
[25:55] Xavier’s your patient. 泽维尔才是你的病人
[25:56] Why would you be checking up on me? 你查我干什么
[25:58] Ms. Curry made a mistake– 库里女士犯了个错误
[26:00] a serious mistake. 很严重的错误
[26:02] I just hope that you’d appreciate that 我希望您能理解
[26:04] what she was trying to do was gain a better understanding 她只是想多了解一些
[26:06] of Xavier’s situation so that 泽维尔的处境
[26:08] we can give him the best possible care. 这样我们才可以提供最合适的医疗方案
[26:10] And I hope she learned what a good man– 我希望她了解到阿尔文是个多优秀的男人
[26:12] what a good cop–Alvin is. 多称职的警察
[26:14] Matter of fact, she did. 没错 她查到了
[26:16] You have an outstanding record, Detective. 您的工作记录非常出色 警探
[26:18] You took out the Southside Ministers gang 你除掉了南部黑帮
[26:21] on your own? 还是单枪匹马
[26:22] Eh, I had a lot of help. 有很多人帮我
[26:25] Hmm. Sounds intense. 听起来就很激烈
[26:26] I mean, they put a hit out on you. 我是说 他们还狠狠报复了你
[26:28] They blew up your car. 他们炸毁了你的车
[26:30] What does this have to do with anything? 那和现在有什么关系
[26:31] Well, it just sounds like a pretty monumental event. 只是这件事听起来很重大
[26:35] Do you think that there’s any chance that 你们觉得有没有可能
[26:37] Xavier could’ve been aware of it? 泽维尔看到了爆炸呢
[26:39] I don’t think so. 我不觉得
[26:40] The car was parked around the corner. 当时车停在拐角
[26:43] So, he didn’t witness any of it? 所以他一点都没注意到吗
[26:45] I mean, he may have seen the wreckage towed away. 说起来 他可能看到残骸被拖走
[26:47] There’s no way he could’ve understood what happened. 他不可能明白发生了什么啊
[26:49] But I’m sure you were probably pretty upset, Vanessa. 但我想你那时情绪一定很低落 瓦妮莎
[26:52] You think that he could’ve picked up on that? 你觉得他可能注意到这一点吗
[26:54] Alvin moved out after that. 阿尔文在那之后就搬出去了
[26:56] He stayed away while there was an active threat against him. 有人想要加害于他 他心知肚明
[26:59] Just out of curiosity, when did you move back in? 只是好奇 你什么时候搬回来的
[27:04] Uh, it was about a week before Xavier became catatonic. 差不多是泽维尔患紧张症的一周前…
[27:13] Alvin would never let anything happen to us. 阿尔文不会让任何意外发生在我们身上
[27:16] He didn’t do anything wrong. 他没有做错什么
[27:18] I’m not suggesting that he did. 我没有说是他做的
[27:19] Then what are you suggesting? 那你什么意思
[27:21] I’m suggesting that Alvin works in a very scary world 我只是说 阿尔文在一个很危险的圈子里工作
[27:24] and that, on some level, 因此 某种程度来说
[27:26] Xavier very much understands that. 泽维尔很清楚这一点
[27:28] And his fear about the possible consequences 他畏惧可能发生的后果
[27:31] could very well have triggered his catatonic state. 这也许触发了他的紧张症
[27:33] So what does this mean? That Alvin needs to leave us? 所以什么意思 阿尔文得离开我们吗
[27:35] Look, honey, it’s just– 这样 亲爱的 只是…
[27:36] No, you are the best thing that’s ever happened to me and Xavier. 不 遇到你是我和泽维尔最幸福的事
[27:41] We’ve heard enough. 我们已经听够了
[27:54] – Hey, Sean. – Will. -你好 肖恩 -威尔
[27:56] I have you on schedule for tomorrow night. 明晚我有安排你值班
[27:58] Right. Thing is… 没错 但是…
[28:01] It’s not such a good idea for me to be involved 现在让我参与注射站的事
[28:03] with the site right now. 并不太合适
[28:04] Wait, we’re really starting to make a difference with these people, 等等 我们现在才开始真正帮助到这些人
[28:07] in large part ’cause of you. 绝大多数的功劳在你
[28:09] Appreciate that. 谢谢你这么说
[28:11] But I want what’s best for the site, 但我是为了注射站好
[28:13] and that means I have to go. 这意味着我必须离开
[28:15] I’m sorry. 对不起
[28:18] Are we at risk here? 我们有危险吗
[28:20] I think my leaving will protect you. 我觉得我的离开能够保护你们
[28:25] Thanks. 谢谢
[28:31] Think you’re ready to have this out. 你应该已经准备好撤掉这个了
[28:33] Take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[28:35] All right, hard exhale. 好的 用力呼气
[28:38] There we go. 好了
[28:42] What happened? 发生了什么事
[28:43] You had another allergic reaction. 你又有过敏反应了
[28:45] Yeah, I’m, uh– 是的 我
[28:47] I’m the problem, honey. 是我的问题 亲爱的
[28:49] It’s me. 是我
[28:51] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[28:52] We ran tests on Harlan’s semen, 我们测试了哈兰的精液
[28:55] and it turns out you’re allergic to it. 结果发现你对它过敏
[28:57] What? 什么
[28:58] No… 不…
[28:59] It was never an issue before because you used condoms, 以前你们使用避孕套 所以没有问题
[29:02] which you stopped once you started trying to get pregnant. 当你开始尝试怀孕后 你们就不用避孕套了
[29:05] His semen? 他的精液吗
[29:07] Come on. Th– 不是吧
[29:09] Oh, my God. So what are you saying? 天啊 你在说什么
[29:11] We can’t have sex anymore? 我们不能再做爱了吗
[29:12] – Yeah, what about kids? – There are options. -是的 那孩子呢 -有别的选择
[29:15] We’ll get you to a fertility specialist. 我们会帮你们联系生育专家
[29:17] There are multiple procedures you could do. 你们可以尝试多种方式
[29:18] We’ll also set you up with an allergist. 我们也会为你们安排过敏科医生
[29:20] There might be some methods 也许有办法
[29:21] to help you build up a tolerance. 帮你建立耐受力
[29:23] With treatment, your sensitivity may lessen. 经过治疗 你的敏感性可能会降低
[29:26] Meanwhile, you can go back to having sex with condoms. 同时 你们可以继续用避孕套做爱
[29:31] Hey, you two obviously love one another. 你们两个很相爱
[29:34] You’ll work this out. 一定会找到解决办法
[29:36] Just keep an EpiPen on your nightstand. 在床头柜上放一支肾上腺素就行
[29:47] You know, walking in on them like that 看着他们那样
[29:50] got me thinking, um… 我就在想
[29:53] Ever since we started IVF, 自从我们开始试管婴儿
[29:55] I feel like the only time you touch me 我感觉你唯一碰我的那一次
[29:59] is when you’re injecting me with hormones. 是在给我注射荷尔蒙的时候
[30:05] You’re right. 你说得对
[30:08] How about we have a date tonight? 我们今晚约个会怎么样
[30:11] And stay home? 待在家里
[30:13] I’d like that. 我喜欢
[30:24] Come in. 进来
[30:28] I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to intrude. 对不起 我并不想打扰你
[30:31] – You got a minute? – Of course. -你有空吗 -当然
[30:47] You were right. 你说得对
[30:49] My job. 我的工作
[30:52] I do bring my work home with me 不管我愿不愿意
[30:55] whether I want to or not. 我确实会把工作带回家
[30:59] And Xavier knows that. 泽维尔也知道
[31:04] “Do the bad guys know where we live?” “坏人知道我们住哪里吗”
[31:06] He asked me that once. 他问过我一次
[31:09] And I told him that they didn’t. 我告诉他 他们不知道
[31:11] But the fact that he had to ask… 但既然他这么问了…
[31:15] I mean, kind of says it all? 也就说明了一切
[31:17] Doesn’t it? 不是吗
[31:20] Yeah. 是的
[31:22] My job is to protect people. 我的工作是保护公民
[31:26] And if I can protect my… 如果我能保护
[31:29] my son 我的儿子
[31:31] just by stepping aside, then that’s what I’m gonna do. 只是要我退居二线 那我会这么做
[31:38] Look. Alvin. 听着 阿尔文
[31:41] If you feel you need to get a little space 如果你觉得你需要一点空间
[31:45] while Xavier’s coming out of this, 等泽维尔走出这个状态
[31:46] while he’s recovering his faculties, 等他恢复活动能力
[31:48] maybe that’s not a bad idea. 也许这个主意还不错
[31:51] But, 但是
[31:52] as soon as he’s ready to start the therapy 一旦他准备好开始治疗
[31:54] that he needs to process his fear, 他就需要应对他的恐惧
[31:57] you need to be right there next to him 那你得陪在他身边
[31:59] so you can heal together. 这样你们才能一起好起来
[32:02] And–and move forward. 一起向前看
[32:07] Like as a family. 就像一家人一样
[32:09] Yeah. 是的
[32:20] Is he going to wake up now? 他现在就会醒吗
[32:22] Well, after the surgery, and all the drugs, 经历过手术和这么多用药
[32:25] it’ll be a while before he does. 他还需要一段时间才能醒
[32:27] Okay. 好的
[32:31] This might sound crazy, but… 听上去像是疯了 但是
[32:36] I think he really does love me. 我觉得他是真的爱我
[32:40] That’s not crazy. 这话不疯
[32:45] A social worker will be by shortly 社工很快就会过来
[32:47] to talk to you about your options. 和你谈谈你的选择
[32:50] Thanks, Dr. Manning. 谢谢 曼宁医生
[32:58] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[32:59] You remember our social worker, Arlene Baker? 记得这位社工吗 阿琳·贝克
[33:01] Yes, hi. 记得 你好
[33:03] How’s Ms. Tyler doing? 泰勒太太怎么样
[33:04] She’s anxious. 她很焦虑
[33:06] Understandable. 可以理解
[33:07] I think I can allay some of her fears. 我应该可以让她减轻一些恐惧
[33:16] No pulse. He’s in PEA. 没有脉搏 无脉搏电活性
[33:18] Starting compressions. 开始按压
[33:19] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[33:25] – Why’s his ventilator off? – I did it. -他的呼吸机怎么关了 -我关的
[33:30] How is this happening so fast? 为什么会这么快
[33:32] He’s in multi-system organ failure. 他现在处于多系统器官衰竭状态
[33:34] He had no reserve. 无法靠自己支撑
[33:37] Still no pulse. Another milligram of epi. 还是没有脉搏 再来一毫克肾上腺素
[33:46] Asystole. 心搏停止
[33:50] Time of death. 死亡时间
[33:51] 18:08. 18时08分
[34:12] I don’t understand. 我真的不懂
[34:14] She had options. 她有其他选择
[34:15] Oh, I imagine she couldn’t stomach the idea 我想她无法承受
[34:18] of looking over her shoulder the rest of her life 余生中都小心翼翼地
[34:20] waiting for her husband to get even. 等着她丈夫对她的报复
[34:22] I thought we’d reached her. 我以为我们帮到她了
[34:24] Oh, considering what just happened, 从现在这种情况看
[34:27] Kim might have run that red light this morning on purpose. 金在早上可能是故意闯红灯
[34:31] And if she was willing to sacrifice herself 既然她都愿意牺牲自己
[34:33] to stop her husband’s abuse? 来阻止她丈夫对她的虐待
[34:36] I doubt there was any way to reach her. 我觉得我们怎么做都帮不了她
[34:49] Dr. Charles! 查尔斯医生
[34:51] Look, he’s moving. 看 他动了
[34:57] Xavier, honey? Can you hear me? 泽维尔 亲爱的 听得见我说话吗
[35:02] What do you want, baby? 你需要什么 宝贝
[35:05] You thirsty? 渴吗
[35:07] Um, I can go get him some ice chips. 我去给他拿点冰块
[35:22] Mommy’s here. 妈妈在呢
[35:23] I’m here, baby. 我在 宝贝
[35:27] Mommy’s here. 妈妈在这
[35:40] Did he wake up? 他醒了吗
[35:41] Yeah. 是的
[35:43] Looks like he’s coming out of it. 看起来他在恢复了
[35:48] That’s my boy. 我的好孩子
[35:55] Will you send Vanessa out here 等到了合适的时间
[35:58] when the time is right? 你能送凡妮莎出院吗
[36:01] Absolutely. 没问题
[36:09] Hey, you good? I heard what happened. 你还好吗 我听说了
[36:12] It was awful. 太难受了
[36:14] A lot of fine surgical work went to waste. 这么精细的手术都浪费了
[36:17] Really? That’s all you have to say? 你认真的吗 你就想说这个
[36:20] No, actually, I’d like to add 不是 说实话 我还想说
[36:22] that if we just let it be, he would’ve died on his own. 如果顺其自然的话 他也会死的
[36:27] Hey, you can’t kill someone who’s already dead. 你杀不了一个已经死了的人
[36:29] Can’t even be tempted. 就算你想都不行
[36:31] Is that why you were so adamant 这就是你如此坚定地支持
[36:32] about having Kim decide? 让金来做决定的原因吗
[36:36] Let me put it like this. 这么说吧
[36:39] A victim of abuse is being hauled off to jail. 一名家暴受害者要被送去坐牢
[36:43] And in my opinion, that’s a lousy outcome. 在我看来 这是个非常糟糕的结果
[36:49] I’ll see you tomorrow, Natalie. 明天见 娜塔莉
[37:01] That was a good catch today, Ms. Curry. 你今天的判断很准确 库里小姐
[37:04] Yeah, right. 好吧
[37:06] Yeah, right? Look, if it wasn’t for you, 好吧 如果不是你
[37:08] Xavier might be back home 泽维尔可能就要被送回家
[37:10] on a vent for who knows how long. 不知道要带呼吸机多久
[37:13] Really good thing that you piped up when you did. 你能大胆提出假设 真的很不错
[37:16] Good work. Well done. 了不起 干得漂亮
[37:42] Asking a junkie to meet you in a bar. 邀请一个瘾君子来酒吧
[37:46] Not exactly sensitive. 觉悟不高啊
[37:50] I guess not. 是啊
[37:51] Uh, just a water for me. 给我来杯水
[37:54] Sit. 坐
[37:58] Look, I’m sorry about this morning. 今天早上对不起了
[38:00] I may have overreacted a bit. 我可能反应有些过头
[38:03] That’s okay. 没关系
[38:08] Hannah, 汉娜
[38:10] I can’t let this go on. 我不能让你再这样继续下去了
[38:14] If you won’t turn yourself in– 如果你不主动承认的话
[38:16] Look, I thought we had an understanding. 我还以为我们有了共识
[38:19] I quit the injection site. 安全注射站的工作我不干了
[38:24] I thought that it meant so much to you. 我以为那对你很重要
[38:28] Not more than this. 没这个重要
[38:31] I never would’ve turned you in. 我不可能去举报你的
[38:33] I just–I got– 我 我只是
[38:35] desperate and scared. 既绝望又害怕
[38:40] But you can’t… 但你不能
[38:42] You can’t possibly know what it’s like. 你是不会明白这种感受的
[38:46] Every day I say I’m gonna quit and yet– 每天我都对自己说我要戒掉 但是
[38:49] Hannah. 汉娜
[38:55] You don’t have to do this alone. 你不是一个人在战斗
[38:57] I’ll be there. I’ll help you. 我会陪着你 我会帮你
[39:05] What? 怎么了
[39:08] You care 你在乎
[39:11] about me. 在乎我
[39:13] I do. 是的
[39:15] I do care. 我在乎你
[39:27] I will turn myself in. 我会主动承认的
[39:31] First thing in the morning. 明早第一件事
[39:36] – I can go with you. – Yeah. -我可以和你一起去 -好
[39:41] Yeah, I’d like that. 好的 我希望这样
[39:43] Okay. 好
[39:52] Come to my place? 来我家吗
[40:15] Hey. 回来了
[40:16] Check it out. 看看吧
[40:18] Looks good. 看起来不错
[40:20] Now we just have to set up the nursery. 现在我们只需要把婴儿床搭好
[40:34] But in the meantime… 与此同时
[40:38] How about that date? 让我们约会吧
[40:54] Everything okay? 你还好吗
[41:00] Yes. 好
[41:01] Come here. 来
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme