时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | From the looks of that rock, | 从这个小石子来看 |
[00:01] | I’m guessing you didn’t tell Ethan. | 你似乎没告诉伊森 |
[00:03] | No, I didn’t, | 我没说 |
[00:04] | and I would appreciate it if you didn’t mention it again. | 如果你也能不说的话就太感谢了 |
[00:06] | Mention what? | 不说什么 |
[00:08] | I want us to try to get pregnant again. | 我想再试试怀个孩子 |
[00:12] | I’m proposing opening a safe injection site at the hospital. | 我提议在医院设立安全注射站 |
[00:15] | Preventing deaths | 从长远来看 |
[00:16] | would save the hospital money in the long run. | 预防死亡也会为医院节省开支 |
[00:18] | Allow drug use on our premises? | 在我们的照看下允许吸毒 |
[00:20] | A PR nightmare is how I put it. | 这应该是公关噩梦吧 |
[00:24] | – There’s another way. – An unsanctioned site? | -还有别的办法 -未批准的注射点吗 |
[00:26] | But they’re illegal. You could lose your license. | 但这种注射点是非法的 你的从医执照会被吊销 |
[00:29] | – You in? – I’m in. | -你要加入吗 -我加入 |
[00:34] | Did you get any sleep? | 你睡觉了吗 |
[00:35] | Nah, got busy around midnight and never let up. | 没有 大概凌晨开始忙 后来就没休息 |
[00:38] | I did a lot of counseling, though, | 不过我做了不少咨询 |
[00:38] | – and set up that rehab consult. – Great. | -也设置好了戒毒咨询中心 -很好 |
[00:40] | And I just heard back from our new hookup on clean needles. | 我也刚联系到了干净针头的供应商 |
[00:43] | Get me a Narcan inhaler. | 给我一个纳洛酮吸入器 |
[00:47] | She OD’d. Hang in there. | 她用药过量了 坚持住 |
[00:55] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[00:57] | You’re okay. | 你没事了 |
[00:58] | What… | 什么 |
[01:02] | You overdosed. | 你用药过量了 |
[01:03] | But you’re gonna be all right. | 但你不会有事 |
[01:05] | Overdosed… | 用药过量 |
[01:07] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, oh, my God. | 天哪 我的天哪 |
[01:10] | No. | 不要 |
[01:17] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[01:21] | – Val. – Okay, Val. | -瓦尔 -好 瓦尔 |
[01:24] | Let’s get you into a bed, | 我来扶你上病床 |
[01:26] | and, you know, maybe later, we can have a talk. | 等过一会儿 我们可以聊聊 |
[01:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:32] | All right. | 好 |
[01:43] | This is why we’re here. | 这就是我们存在的意义 |
[01:50] | You realize I could do this myself, right? | 你知道我可以自己注射的吧 |
[01:52] | True, but Dr. Patchefsky did say IVF is a team effort. | 当然 不过帕切夫斯基医生说了体外受精需要团队合作 |
[01:57] | So any negative effects from the hormones? | 这些激素对你有不良影响吗 |
[01:59] | Headaches, mood swings? | 头疼 情绪不稳等等 |
[02:01] | Are we counting the growing urge | 我很想让团队所有人 |
[02:02] | to pump my teammate full of hormones? | 都注射这种激素 这算吗 |
[02:04] | I hope not. | 希望不算 |
[02:06] | – I’m doing great, babe. – Good. | -我感觉很好 宝贝 -那就好 |
[02:12] | Maggie, good morning. | 麦基 早上好 |
[02:14] | – I guess. – What’s the matter? | -也许吧 -怎么了 |
[02:17] | My oncologist. | 我的肿瘤医生 |
[02:19] | She says I’m not responding to the radiation the way she’d hoped. | 她说我对放射性治疗的反应不理想 |
[02:22] | We have to add a course of hormone therapy. | 我们得加一套激素疗法 |
[02:25] | Oh, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[02:28] | It’s fine. I guess that’s how it goes. | 没事的 也许就是这样 |
[02:30] | Well, I’ll call someone in. You take the day off. | 我可以叫人来 你休息一天吧 |
[02:33] | No, really, I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[02:34] | It’s only one day. There’ll be others. | 只是一天而已 会有人帮忙的 |
[02:36] | Yeah–oh, no. | 好 糟了 |
[02:38] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:39] | – We’ve got a school bus crash. – How bad? | -校车事故 -严重吗 |
[02:41] | They need doctors over there right now. | 他们要求医生立刻过去 |
[02:43] | Dr. Marcel, Dr. Manning, I need you to hop on an ambo | 马塞尔医生 曼宁医生 你们马上坐救护车 |
[02:46] | and get to mass cas MVC school bus. | 去救助一场大规模校车事故 |
[02:48] | – How many passengers? – 30 to 35. | -多少名乘客 -30到35 |
[02:50] | I’ll get the packs. | 我去拿工具包 |
[02:53] | Guess I’m gonna be here for a while. | 看来我得再待一会了 |
[02:54] | – Keep me posted. – Will do. | -有情况随时告诉我 -好的 |
[03:11] | Natalie, hey! I need you over here, guys. | 娜塔莉 这里需要你们 |
[03:14] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[03:15] | We got two kids in the front seat. | 有两个孩子卡在前座里 |
[03:17] | It’s gonna be tricky getting them out. | 估计不太好救出来 |
[03:18] | Why? What’s wrong? | 为什么 有什么情况 |
[03:19] | A bunch of rebar flew off this truck, | 有几根钢筋从这辆车上飞下来 |
[03:20] | went through the windows. | 穿过玻璃进去了 |
[03:22] | Luckily, most of the kids were in the back. | 万幸的是 大部分孩子都在后边 |
[03:26] | Help. Help us. | 救命 救救我们 |
[03:29] | Help us! | 救命 |
[03:30] | Please, help! | 救命啊 |
[03:32] | Okay, hang on, bud. We’re coming. | 等等 我们这就来 |
[03:39] | – Oh, my God. – Help us, p-please. | -我的天哪 -救命啊 |
[03:43] | Get us out. | 救我们出去 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:06] | – Getting cold. – I know. | -有点冷 -我知道 |
[04:08] | We’re gonna get you out of here right now. | 我们这就救你出来 |
[04:12] | – Are we good? – Yeah. | -可以了吗 -对 |
[04:13] | You’re doing great. | 你的表现很好 |
[04:23] | I’ll be right back, okay? Hang in there. | 我马上回来 好吗 坚持住 |
[04:27] | Lieutenant, a word please. | 队长 私下谈谈 |
[04:31] | Henry’s got good pulses in his neck, | 亨利的颈部脉搏不错 |
[04:33] | but Kate’s bleeding into her belly, fast. | 但是凯特腹部出血严重 |
[04:36] | Normally, I’d cut the bar in between, | 正常的话我会从中间切断钢筋 |
[04:38] | but they’re pinned together pretty tight. | 但是他们贴得太紧了 |
[04:39] | So what do we do now? | 那我们怎么办 |
[04:40] | Slide her down a couple inches, make some space? | 把她往下滑一段距离 腾出点空间吗 |
[04:42] | No, she’s already shocky from blood loss. | 不行 由于失血过多 她已经快要休克 |
[04:43] | Moving her could shear the vessel wide open. | 再移动的话可能会让血管撕裂更严重 |
[04:46] | Just let me know what works for you. | 只要告诉我你们希望怎么做 |
[04:47] | – We’ll make it happen. – Can you give us a moment? | -我们会想办法实现 -能给我点时间吗 |
[04:51] | He’s right, there is no other way to move them. | 他说得对 没有其他方法移动他们了 |
[04:53] | Yes, there is. | 有办法 |
[04:55] | We get more blood to up their reserves, | 我们增加一点血液储备 |
[04:56] | – then we cut ’em out together. – What? | -然后一起切断 -什么 |
[04:58] | But we don’t know where the rebar is in Henry’s neck. | 但我们不知道钢管在亨利脖子的哪个位置 |
[05:00] | One wrong move and we could tear into a vessel. | 如果动作不慎 可能会伤到血管 |
[05:02] | Maybe, but if we slide Kate, we’ll lose her for sure. | 也许吧 但如果移动凯特 她肯定救不回来了 |
[05:05] | Look, you are gambling a kid’s life on a Hail Mary. | 你在拿孩子的命赌一种可能 |
[05:08] | Natalie, we got two kids here. | 娜塔莉 这里有两个孩子 |
[05:09] | If there’s any chance of saving them both, I’m taking it. | 如果有机会能救两个人 那我会试试看 |
[05:19] | All right. | 好了 |
[05:21] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[05:23] | Someone you should take a look at. | 有个人你得看一下 |
[05:25] | Oh, I gotta get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[05:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:35] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | He’s got a fever, pale, short of breath. | 他发烧 脸色苍白 呼吸急促 |
[05:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[05:40] | – I’m a doctor. – Uh, Mike. | -我是医生 -我叫迈克 |
[05:44] | How long have you had a fever, Mike? | 你发烧多久了 迈克 |
[05:46] | I don’t know. A few days? | 我也说不清 几天吧 |
[06:02] | You’ve got a pretty significant heart murmur. | 你的心脏杂音很明显 |
[06:05] | It’s very likely you could have something called endocarditis. | 很有可能你得了心内膜感染 |
[06:09] | Give me a break, man. | 怎么又来了 |
[06:11] | – Have you had it before? – Yeah, I’ve had it. | -你以前得过 -对 得过 |
[06:16] | I got my valve replaced last year. | 我去年换过瓣膜 |
[06:18] | I need to take you to the hospital. | 我要把你送到医院 |
[06:19] | No. I’ll just end up back here. | 不 最后我还是会回到这 |
[06:22] | We can find a way to treat your addiction. | 我们可以想办法治疗你的毒瘾 |
[06:23] | Oh, forget it. Nothing helps. | 算了吧 什么都没用 |
[06:25] | We have resources to help you. | 我们有资源可以帮到你 |
[06:27] | Babe. Please. | 宝贝 去吧 |
[06:33] | Mike, you know better than anyone. | 迈克 你比别人都清楚 |
[06:35] | If we don’t fix your heart valve, it’ll kill you. | 如果我们不把你的瓣膜处理好 你会死的 |
[06:41] | Let me take you in. | 让我收你入院吧 |
[06:48] | All right, first wave of kids are coming in. | 第一批的孩子要来了 |
[06:49] | – Dr. Choi, you’re up. – On it. | -崔医生 该你了 -来了 |
[06:52] | Alice Winston, 12-year-old with shortness of breath | 爱丽丝·温斯顿 12岁 呼吸急促 |
[06:54] | and chest trauma, respirations at 24, | 胸部创伤 呼吸率24 |
[06:56] | heart rate 83, sats 92%. | 心率83 血氧量92% |
[06:59] | Hey, Alice, I’m Dr. Choi. | 爱丽丝 我是崔医生 |
[07:00] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[07:01] | We’re gonna take good care of you, okay? | 我们会好好照顾你的 |
[07:03] | All right, let’s transfer her on my count. | 听我口令给她转床 |
[07:06] | All right, nice and easy. | 轻轻地 |
[07:08] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[07:10] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:17] | Oh, that sounds like it hurts. | 听起来你很疼 |
[07:18] | Hey, Alice? | 爱丽丝 |
[07:20] | Any dizziness, nausea, blurry vision? | 有头晕 恶心 视线模糊吗 |
[07:22] | – No. – Good, that’s good. | -没有 -好的 那很好 |
[07:24] | – Any pain anywhere else? – Uh-uh. | -还有其它地方疼吗 -没 |
[07:25] | Alice, sweetie, are you okay? | 爱丽丝 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[07:28] | I have a feeling she has some broken ribs. | 我感觉她肋骨可能骨折了 |
[07:30] | Is it bad? | 严重吗 |
[07:31] | We’ll get some X-rays right now, | 我们马上做个X光检查 |
[07:32] | but other than a little heavy breathing from the stress, | 但除了因为紧张造成的呼吸急促以外 |
[07:34] | she looks good. | 她看起来没事 |
[07:35] | – Okay, okay. – Oh, thank God. | -好 -谢天谢地 |
[07:36] | Hey, Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[07:37] | I’m gonna give you a little more medicine for the pain. | 我会再给你用一点止痛的药 |
[07:39] | Does that sound okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[07:41] | You’re a champ. I’ll be back in just a bit. | 好样的 我等下再过来 |
[07:47] | April, Dr. Marcel is bringing in two traumas. | 艾普尔 马塞尔医生要送过来两位创伤患者 |
[07:50] | Stand by. | 你待命 |
[07:51] | Dr. Marcel? Can someone else do it? | 马塞尔医生 能换别人吗 |
[07:54] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[07:56] | Please, I– I’m really messed up. | 求你了 我心里真的很乱 |
[08:00] | I don’t want to, but I can’t stop thinking about him. | 我也不想 可我没办法不想他 |
[08:04] | Okay, but whatever you’re feeling, | 但不管你的心情如何 |
[08:06] | you’ve got to get over it. | 你得要去克服它 |
[08:08] | – You hear me? – I know. | -听见了没有 -我知道 |
[08:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:17] | Gary. | 加里 |
[08:19] | – Thought I recognized you. – Maggie, right? | -我就看着是你 -麦基 对吧 |
[08:22] | Taxotere, adriamycin, and… | 泰索帝 阿霉素 还有… |
[08:25] | Cytoxan, right? | 环磷酰胺 没错吧 |
[08:26] | Yeah! My old chemo regimen. | 没错 我的化疗战友 |
[08:29] | We know each other from the infusion center. | 我们是在输液中心认识的 |
[08:32] | So what’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[08:33] | If I remember, you were having trouble | 如果我记得没错的话 你当时 |
[08:34] | finding a match for your bone marrow transplant. | 骨髓配型找不到合适的人 |
[08:37] | Took eight months, but we got one. | 用了八个月的时间 但有了一个 |
[08:38] | A woman, scheduled for next week. | 一个女人 定了下周做 |
[08:41] | That’s great! So what happened today? | 太好了 那今天怎么了 |
[08:44] | He passed out. | 他晕倒了 |
[08:45] | You have severe anemia from the leukemia, | 你因为白血病而严重贫血 |
[08:48] | and it’s giving you intermittent dysrhythmias. | 引发你间歇性的节律障碍 |
[08:51] | I’m gonna get you some blood, | 我会给你输些血 |
[08:53] | and then we’re gonna see how you respond. | 然后我们再看看你的反应 |
[08:55] | Great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[08:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:00] | Excuse me, Dr. Reid. So, how bad is it? | 不好意思 里德医生 有多严重 |
[09:05] | We need to move the transplant up | 我们要把移植提前了 |
[09:06] | as soon as possible. | 越快越好 |
[09:08] | Okay, I’ll call the donor. See if we can get her in today. | 我给捐赠者打电话 看看她今天能否过来 |
[09:11] | I’d see if we can get her in in the next hour. | 要是我 就争取让她一小时内就来 |
[09:24] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[09:26] | I have assessed your endocarditis patient, | 你那个心内膜感染的病人我已经评估过了 |
[09:28] | and I’ve decided not to perform the valve replacement. | 我决定不给他做瓣膜置换手术 |
[09:31] | But he has plus-four aortic regurgitation. | 但他已经有重度主动脉回流了 |
[09:33] | He won’t survive without a new one. | 不换个新的他就会死了 |
[09:35] | But he’s already infected and destroyed | 但他已经感染并弄坏 |
[09:36] | two healthy heart valves. | 两个健康的瓣膜了 |
[09:37] | Every indication is that he will do so again. | 各种迹象表明他还会重蹈覆辙 |
[09:41] | Not if he stops using. | 如果他不再吸毒就不会 |
[09:42] | I don’t see any evidence that he will, | 我看不出他会戒毒 |
[09:43] | and heart valves are quite costly | 而心脏瓣膜在时间和供给方面 |
[09:45] | both in time and resources. | 都是很珍贵的 |
[09:46] | And there are too many children from the bus crash | 况且还有很多校车车祸的孩子们 |
[09:48] | who require my attention. | 需要我去救治 |
[09:49] | Dr. Latham, I think beneath the addiction, | 莱瑟医生 我想毒瘾的背后 |
[09:51] | Mike may be depressed. So if we can treat that, | 迈克可能有抑郁症 如果我们能治疗抑郁症 |
[09:54] | it might push him in the right direction | 就有可能让他走向正轨 |
[09:55] | so that eventually we can get him off drugs. | 并最终让他戒除毒瘾 |
[09:58] | Then the new valve would be safe. | 那样的话 新的瓣膜就安全了 |
[10:02] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[10:04] | Dr. Halstead has a patient who is a heroin addict. | 霍斯特德医生有一个海洛因成瘾的患者 |
[10:06] | I’d like you to evaluate him for surgery. | 我想让你对他进行术前评估 |
[10:09] | Oh, be happy to meet him. | 我很乐意见见他 |
[10:10] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[10:11] | If Dr. Charles clears your patient, | 如果查尔斯医生认为你的患者没问题 |
[10:13] | then I will schedule the procedure. | 我就安排时间手术 |
[10:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:19] | You wouldn’t have happened to have come across this patient | 你不会是在你朋友办的安全吸毒室 |
[10:21] | at your friend’s safe injection site, would you? | 遇到这个患者的吧 |
[10:25] | I did, and I know you think it’s a bad idea. | 确实是 我知道你觉得这不是个好主意 |
[10:28] | It’s illegal, buddy. | 这是违法的 哥们 |
[10:30] | We’re doing a lot of good there. | 我们在那里帮了不少人 |
[10:31] | Yeah, well, you’re not gonna be doing any good anywhere | 假如你丢掉执照坐了牢 |
[10:33] | if you lose your license and go to jail. | 你在哪儿都帮不了人了 |
[10:36] | We can talk about that later. | 这事我们以后再说 |
[10:38] | Please, just go talk to Mike. | 拜托 你去和迈克谈谈吧 |
[10:47] | Blood’s in. Stay with me, okay? | 输血开始 努力保持清醒 好吗 |
[10:50] | Just hang in there. Hey. | 坚持住 |
[10:51] | Do you need civilian vehicles to get out of the way? | 你们需要让一般车辆让路吗 |
[10:54] | There’s still time to change our minds. | 我们还有时间改变方案 |
[10:55] | No. We’re doing this. | 不 我们按原计划继续 |
[10:59] | Hi. You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:01] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -嗯 -准备好了 |
[11:02] | Okay, we have to keep these kids perfectly still. | 好的 我们必须保证这些孩子丝毫不动 |
[11:05] | There’s no movement, shifts, nothing, all right? | 动一小下都不行 都清楚吗 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好的 |
[11:17] | You’re doing great. | 你很棒 |
[11:25] | – Let’s get ’em out. – Okay, easy, guys. | -把他们救下来 -动作轻柔 各位 |
[11:26] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[11:28] | Nice and easy. Here we go. | 慢慢来 好的 |
[11:29] | Careful. Slowly. | 小心 慢点来 |
[11:32] | You all right? | 你们还好吗 |
[11:34] | Okay. We’re gonna get you out, okay? | 我们这就把你俩救出来 好吗 |
[11:36] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[11:42] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[11:48] | I hope you’re right about this. | 希望你的决策是对的 |
[12:02] | Open the Hybrid Room. We’re coming straight in. | 开放混合手术室 我们要直接进去 |
[12:04] | Need an extra gurney. | 再来一个车床 |
[12:06] | – How do they look? – Boy’s stable. | -他们情况如何 -男孩目前稳定 |
[12:08] | Girl got 3 units in the field, | 女孩在现场输了三个单位的血 |
[12:09] | GCS 11, BP’s 80 over palp. | 昏迷指数11 触诊收缩压80 |
[12:11] | All right, start her on the MTP, 4 plasma, 4 blood. | 对她大量输血 4单位血浆和红细胞 |
[12:14] | – Right away. – Let’s get two FAST scans. | -这就开始 -给两个孩子进行超音波检查创伤 |
[12:22] | You’re okay, bud. You’re all right. | 你没事 小家伙 你会没事的 |
[12:25] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么呢 |
[12:26] | Just taking a quick look, okay, bud? | 只是快速扫描一下 好吗 |
[12:30] | I can’t get a window. Must be in the kidney. | 我找不到超声窗 肯定是肾脏创伤 |
[12:33] | Oh, she’s got a ton of free fluid in there. | 她腹部有大量游离性积液 |
[12:34] | – What about him? – Rebar got the jugular. | -男孩情况呢 -钢筋伤到了颈静脉 |
[12:37] | – You gotta be kidding. – How bad is it? | -你开玩笑吧 -情况有多糟 |
[12:39] | We won’t know until we lift him off. | 只有把钢筋取出来才清楚 |
[12:41] | Hell of a move, bringing him in like a shish kebab. | 你可真行 把他当烤羊肉串一样弄进来 |
[12:43] | We need some Betadine and a lot of Kerlix. | 我们需要碘伏和大量的纱布 |
[12:46] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[12:48] | Kate? Hey, Kate, stay with me. | 凯特 凯特 醒醒 |
[12:51] | – Is she okay? – She’s unconscious. | -她还好吗 -她昏迷了 |
[12:52] | – We need to move ’em. – All right, buddy. | -我们得分开他们 -好的 小家伙 |
[12:54] | It’s time to get you off this thing. | 是时候把钢筋从你身上取下来了 |
[12:55] | – You ready? – Am I gonna die? | -你准备好了吗 -我会死吗 |
[12:57] | No, hey, no. | 不 不会的 |
[12:59] | No, you’ve got a whole hospital of people | 你不会死的 一整个医院的人 |
[13:00] | who just want to take care of you, okay? | 都会照顾好你的 好吗 |
[13:02] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -那好 |
[13:04] | All right. My count. | 好了 听我数 |
[13:05] | One, two, go. | 一 二 走 |
[13:09] | Oh, that hurts. | 我疼 |
[13:10] | You’re doing great, Henry. – Keep him steady. | 你很棒了 亨利 让他稳住别晃 |
[13:14] | You’re okay, buddy. You’re okay. | 你没事了 小家伙 没事的 |
[13:16] | – Little more. – Okay, he’s off. | -再来一点 -好的 拿下来了 |
[13:18] | Gauze. | 纱布 |
[13:21] | Get me some gauze. | 给我些纱布 |
[13:24] | Okay, yep, he’s still bleeding. | 他还在出血 |
[13:25] | All right, let’s get him up to CT, see how bad it is. | 我们把他送去做CT 看看情况如何 |
[13:27] | All right, if it’s just the vein, he could be okay. | 如果他只是伤到颈静脉 那可能就还好 |
[13:32] | It’s gonna be okay. All right? Okay. | 会没事的 好吗 |
[13:35] | All right, Dr. Marcel, let’s scrub in. | 马塞尔医生 我们去洗手准备手术 |
[13:36] | We’ve got a lot of work ahead of us. | 我们还有很多事情要做 |
[13:49] | Hey, Doc. What do you think? | 查尔斯医生 你怎么看 |
[13:53] | Well, it’s tricky, you know, | 情况挺棘手的 |
[13:54] | because active addiction tends to mask | 因为发作期的毒瘾往往会掩盖 |
[13:56] | whatever underlying pathology might be present. | 任何可能表现出的病理成因 |
[14:00] | Sure. | 没错 |
[14:02] | I mean, he could very well be self-medicating, but what? | 我是说 他很可能是自行服药 然而 |
[14:04] | Is it depression, is it bipolar, or, you know– | 这是抑郁症 双相情感障碍 还是说 |
[14:07] | Yeah, understood. | 是的 我懂 |
[14:08] | And we can figure that out later, but right now, | 这个我们可以之后再搞清楚 但现在 |
[14:10] | a diagnosis is what’s gonna save his life. | 诊断才能救他的命 |
[14:12] | It’s not quite that simple, though. | 但这可不那么简单 |
[14:14] | You understand his heart is a ticking time bomb. | 你清楚他的心脏就像个定时炸弹吧 |
[14:16] | Every minute we let go by increases the chances he’s gonna die | 我们每多浪费一分钟 |
[14:19] | right here in front of us. | 他死在我们眼前的风险就多一分 |
[14:20] | I wanna help him too, | 我也想帮他 |
[14:21] | but in order for the surgery to be successful, | 但为了确保手术成功 |
[14:24] | he’s gotta be willing to get clean, and right now, | 他得自愿进行戒毒 而现在 |
[14:27] | I’m just not seeing a whole lot of evidence | 我可看不到很多证据 |
[14:28] | that he wants to do that. | 能显示他愿意戒掉 |
[14:32] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们已经在尽力治疗了 |
[14:34] | The doctors are still examining the victims. | 医生们还在检查伤者 |
[14:36] | Any word on our son, Henry Chase? | 我们的儿子亨利·蔡斯有消息吗 |
[14:37] | We heard they brought him in with Kate Lawson. | 我们听说他和凯特·劳森一起被送来的 |
[14:39] | Oh, she’s our daughter. They’re best friends. | 她是我们的女儿 他们俩是最好的朋友 |
[14:42] | Henry is being evaluated in radiology. | 亨利正在影像科做检查 |
[14:44] | And Kate is still in the OR. | 凯特还在手术室里 |
[14:46] | They’re still operating? Oh, my God. | 手术还在继续 老天 |
[14:48] | Could you just let us know when they’re out? | 等他们出来的时候 您能告诉我们吗 |
[14:50] | – We just wanna see them. – Yes, of course. | -我们就想看看孩子 -好的 当然 |
[14:52] | I’ll let you know as soon as I hear something. | 只要我一有消息就会告知你们 |
[14:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | Dr. Reid. | 里德医生 |
[15:01] | Did you schedule the transplant? | 你安排了移植吗 |
[15:03] | Oh, Gary’s donor has the flu. | 加里的捐献者得了流感 |
[15:06] | Her temp is 100.3. | 她都烧到38度了 |
[15:08] | But that shouldn’t affect her bone marrow. | 但是那并不影响骨髓 |
[15:11] | The cutoff is 99.9. | 规定要求在37.7度以下 |
[15:13] | But Gary has a rare HLA type. | 但是加里人体白细胞抗原种类很特殊 |
[15:16] | No one else in the system is a match. | 系统里只有她一个匹配结果 |
[15:19] | Well, hopefully the donor will get better soon. | 那希望捐献者快点康复吧 |
[15:22] | The longer we wait, the more unstable his rhythm gets. | 我们等得越久 他的状况就越不稳定 |
[15:28] | It’s only half a degree. | 只差不到半度 |
[15:30] | Can’t we just make an exception? | 我们能不能破一次例 |
[15:33] | I’m sorry, but no. We can’t. | 抱歉 但是不行 不能破例 |
[15:39] | Maggie, we got two more coming in from the bus. | 麦基 校车上又来了两个伤员 |
[15:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:45] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:47] | The girl with the broken ribs, Alice. | 那个肋骨骨折的小女孩 爱丽丝 |
[15:49] | Her pain’s under control, | 她的痛苦得到了控制 |
[15:50] | but her breathing just keeps getting worse. | 但是她的呼吸会让情况变得更糟 |
[15:52] | Anything abnormal in our labs? | 化验结果有什么异常吗 |
[15:54] | No. | 没有 |
[15:54] | X-rays showed a few mild opacities, | 胸透显示出一些轻微的混浊 |
[15:56] | but nothing that should be causing this. | 但是也不应该导致现在这样 |
[16:01] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[16:02] | Has Alice had a fever recently? | 爱丽丝最近发烧过吗 |
[16:05] | Runny nose, sore throat? | 流鼻涕 咽喉发炎 |
[16:06] | No. No. | 没有 没有 |
[16:08] | Any history of asthma or pneumonia? | 有过哮喘或者肺炎吗 |
[16:11] | – No, nothing. – No. | -不 没有 -没有 |
[16:12] | Sats are down at 87. Want me to put on a mask? | 血氧量降至87 需要我装上面罩吗 |
[16:15] | Yeah, and call for a nebulizer treatment too, | 好的 再联系下雾化治疗 |
[16:17] | just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[16:19] | Anything that could cause any sort of breathing trouble at all? | 知道有任何原因可能导致她的呼吸问题吗 |
[16:22] | Family history, asbestos exposure, mold? | 家庭病史 接触石棉 霉菌 |
[16:27] | Um, she did smoke cigarettes last year. | 她去年确实抽过烟 |
[16:30] | But only for a little while. | 但是只有一小段时间 |
[16:31] | We caught her and made her quit. | 我们发现之后就让她戒掉了 |
[16:35] | Is that true? | 真的戒掉了吗 |
[16:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:40] | Either way, this really isn’t what we normally see | 不管怎么样 这与常见的 |
[16:42] | from a smoking related illness. So we need to keep looking. | 吸烟诱发症也不同 所以我们要继续观察 |
[16:45] | Right. | 好的 |
[16:53] | If that was our daughter, | 如果病床上是我们的女儿 |
[16:55] | her smoking history’s the first thing I’d be telling the doctor. | 我告诉医生的第一件事一定是吸烟史 |
[16:58] | I’m sure they’re just embarrassed. | 他们肯定是嫌丢人 |
[16:59] | I mean, they probably feel like they’ve got it under control. | 我是说 他们可能觉得一切都在掌控之中 |
[17:01] | Yeah, I guess. It just makes me wonder | 是啊 也许吧 这让我不禁想他们 |
[17:04] | if there’s anything else they’re not telling us. | 是不是还有别的什么事情瞒着我们 |
[17:13] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[17:18] | He’s tachycardic in A-fib. | 他心房室颤得很厉害 |
[17:19] | Doc, my chest is killing me. | 医生 我的胸口疼死了 |
[17:21] | – Want me to push Cardizem? – His pressure’s dropping. | -需要注射地尔硫卓吗 -他的血压骤降 |
[17:21] | 用来治疗高血压、心绞痛和心力衰竭的钙类药物 | |
[17:24] | Milligram of morphine and Versed, | 一毫克吗啡和镇定剂 |
[17:25] | synchronize and charge paddles to 50. | 同时注射 电极板充电到50焦耳 |
[17:27] | Mike, tear on your valve must be extending in | 迈克 瓣膜上的撕裂一定是延伸到了 |
[17:30] | to the electrical system of your heart. | 连在你心脏上的电气系统 |
[17:31] | I need to reset your rhythm. | 我要重设你的心率 |
[17:32] | Okay, let’s go. | 好的 来 |
[17:34] | Charged to 50. | 充至50焦耳 |
[17:36] | Clear. | 离手 |
[17:41] | Rhythm’s back. Start him on an esmolol drip. | 心率重设完毕 开始输入艾司洛尔 |
[17:47] | – They giving me a new valve? – I’m working on it. | -他们会给我新的瓣膜吗 -我在努力 |
[17:50] | It’s just taking some time. | 只是需要一点时间 |
[17:55] | Hey, doc. | 医生 |
[17:58] | Whatever it takes. Please. | 无论代价多大 求你了 |
[18:01] | I don’t want to live like this anymore. | 我再也不想这么活着了 |
[18:08] | Hey, you seeing this? | 你看到了吗 |
[18:09] | He is running out of time and needs our help. | 他快没时间了 急需我们的帮助 |
[18:12] | And believe me, Will. I wanna help. | 相信我 威尔 我想帮忙 |
[18:14] | – Then do it. – Do what? | -那就帮忙啊 -帮什么 |
[18:15] | You want me to just, like, make something up? | 你想让我编造些什么吗 |
[18:17] | Look, I appreciate the clock is ticking here. | 我知道时间不等人 |
[18:20] | So if you want me to try and talk to Dr. Latham– | 所以要是你想让我和莱瑟医生谈谈 |
[18:21] | And tell him what? | 和他说什么 |
[18:23] | You know what? Forget it. | 你知道吗 算我没说 |
[18:35] | All right. Kidney’s free. | 好的 肾脏出来了 |
[18:39] | Oh, man. | 老天爷 |
[18:40] | Got the lateral cortex, | 在外侧皮质 |
[18:42] | and 3 centimeters into the hilum. | 肾门处有3厘米深创伤 |
[18:45] | Maybe we should salvage. | 也许我们应该保留的 |
[18:48] | Ah, nah, there’s too much damage. | 够呛 创伤太多了 |
[18:50] | We’re gonna have to take out the whole thing. | 我们还是得切除整个肾脏 |
[18:53] | Sure hope we’re not wasting our time here. | 真希望我们不是在这里浪费时间 |
[18:56] | Dr. Marcel, there’s an emergency in the CT scanner. | 马塞尔医生 扫描仪那里有紧急情况 |
[19:00] | It’s your other patient from the bus. | 是来自校车的另一个病人 |
[19:02] | I’ll handle the box kidney, okay? | 我来做肾脏切除 好吧 |
[19:05] | Go check on the boy. | 去看看那个孩子 |
[19:13] | Sats are down at 81. | 血氧量降至81 |
[19:17] | His hematoma’s expanding. He must’ve started to bleed. | 他的血肿在扩大 他一定开始出血了 |
[19:19] | It’s compressing his airway, so let’s get a tube in fast. | 肿块在挤压气管 快点插进去一根气管 |
[19:22] | Get etomidate and sux. | 去拿依托咪酯和司可林 |
[19:32] | Getting a lot of resistance. | 遇到很强的阻力 |
[19:36] | His sats are down to 72. | 血氧量降至72 |
[19:38] | It’s not going through. | 气管通不过去 |
[19:39] | 68, give me a crich kit. | 68 给我一个插管工具包 |
[19:41] | No, we’re not gonna put another hole in his neck. | 不 我们不能在他脖子上再插一根管 |
[19:43] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[19:47] | Got it. | 成了 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:55] | He’s still actively bleeding. | 他还是在大量出血 |
[19:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[20:03] | I’ll call the OR. | 我去联系手术室 |
[20:13] | Dr. Halstead. | 霍斯特德医生 |
[20:14] | – I’m puzzled by this order. – Yeah? | -我被这个指示搞糊涂了 -怎么 |
[20:19] | Your patient was written for antidepressants, | 你的病人被注明需要抗抑郁药物 |
[20:21] | but it’s not from psychiatry, it’s from you. | 但不是神经科注明的 而是你 |
[20:24] | Yeah, right, I totally forgot to tell you, | 对 我完全忘了告诉你 |
[20:26] | Dr. Charles was gonna write it, | 本来查尔斯医生要写的 |
[20:27] | but he got pulled off on an emergency. | 但他因为紧急情况被叫走了 |
[20:30] | Yeah, with the bus crash it’s been just crazy down here. | 是的 车祸发生后这里简直一团乱 |
[20:35] | Ah, of course. Very well, then. | 当然 好的 那么 |
[20:38] | I’ll let the OR know that | 我通知手术室 |
[20:40] | Mr. Monroe will be coming up immediately. | 门罗医生马上就来 |
[20:42] | Thank you, Dr. Latham. | 谢谢你 莱瑟医生 |
[20:53] | Hey, Maggie. | 麦基 |
[20:57] | Can I get you something? | 需要我帮忙吗 |
[20:58] | I just forgot to ask if you’re still with that guy. | 我只是忘了问你是不是还和那家伙在一起 |
[21:03] | Vincristine… Leucovorin… | 长春新碱 甲酰四氢叶酸 |
[21:07] | Ben. | 本 |
[21:08] | – And yes, I am. – Seems like a good guy. | -是的 还在一起 -看上去是个好人 |
[21:12] | Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks. | 不管怎样 我只是想说声谢谢 |
[21:15] | I know you’ve been fighting for me. | 我知道你一直在帮我争取 |
[21:17] | Well, you can thank me after the transplant. | 你可以移植后再感谢我 |
[21:20] | – I’m not done yet. – I’m sure you’re not. | -我还要继续争取呢 -我相信你会的 |
[21:23] | But you know how this goes. | 但你知道情况会怎么发展 |
[21:24] | One day your numbers are bad, and you’re crushed. | 前一天你的指标很糟糕 你被病情压制 |
[21:27] | Then they get good again, | 后一天指标又好转了 |
[21:28] | and you can just beat the world. | 然后你又天下无敌了 |
[21:30] | Up and down, over and over. | 起起伏伏 一次又一次 |
[21:34] | But this time, it feels different. | 但这一次 感觉不一样 |
[21:40] | I don’t know if I’ve got another “up” left in me. | 我不知道我还能不能有起色 |
[21:44] | Gary. | 盖瑞 |
[21:46] | You don’t talk like that. | 你别这么说 |
[21:51] | You may not know this about me, | 你可能不太了解我 |
[21:53] | but when I put my mind to something, I get it done. | 但我专心做一件事时 我一定会做好 |
[21:57] | So you just stick with me. | 所以你要跟紧我 |
[22:01] | Where am I gonna go? | 我还能去哪里呢 |
[22:03] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[22:19] | Doris. | 桃瑞丝 |
[22:21] | How do Gary’s labs look? | 盖瑞的检查结果怎么样 |
[22:24] | Lower than when he got here. | 指标比他刚来时还低 |
[22:31] | – Come here. – What? | -过来 -干什么 |
[22:33] | – I’m gonna draw your blood. – What? | -我要抽一下你的血样 -什么 |
[22:39] | – She can’t breathe! – Sats are down to 74. | -她呼吸不了 -血氧下降到了74 |
[22:41] | We need to intubate. | 需要插管 |
[22:42] | 15 of etomidate, 70 of sux. | 15毫克麻醉剂 70毫克司可林 |
[22:44] | Alice, sweetie, I’m gonna have to sedate you | 爱丽丝 亲爱的 我要给你注射镇定剂 |
[22:46] | so we can put a tube in to help you breathe, okay? | 然后给你插管帮你呼吸 好吗 |
[22:48] | Wait, wait, wait, | 等等 等等 等等 |
[22:48] | you mean the machine is gonna breathe for her? | 你是说要用机器帮她呼吸吗 |
[22:50] | She can’t do it anymore on her own. | 她不能自主呼吸了 |
[22:51] | – We don’t have a choice. – Meds are in. | -我们只能这样 -药物已注入 |
[22:54] | – There you go. – Alice? | -开始了 -爱丽丝 |
[22:59] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[23:04] | Sats up to 83. | 血氧升到83 |
[23:07] | – Why is this happening? – I don’t know. | -为什么会这样 -我不知道 |
[23:11] | Order a new round of tests. We’re gonna figure this out. | 预约新一轮测试 我们会查出原因 |
[23:14] | I need to get some air. | 我需要透透气 |
[23:21] | How’d she do? | 她怎么样 |
[23:23] | The surgery went well, | 手术进行得很顺利 |
[23:23] | but then again, eight units of blood, | 但是又输了八单位血 |
[23:25] | so she may end up with deficits, | 所以最后她可能会残疾 |
[23:26] | or not even wake up at all. | 或者干脆醒不过来 |
[23:29] | Just gotta wait and see. | 再观察看看吧 |
[23:34] | I assure you, as soon as we know any answers, | 我保证 一知道任何结果 |
[23:36] | – I will let you know. – Is that Dr. Marcel? | -我就告诉你们 -那是马塞尔医生吗 |
[23:41] | Why didn’t you separate Henry and Kate | 为什么你不先把亨利和凯特分开 |
[23:42] | – before bringing them in? – My brother’s a doctor. | -再带他们来医院 -我哥哥是医生 |
[23:44] | He says you never move people together like that. | 他说不能那样一起移动两个人 |
[23:47] | Kate was in bad shape. We didn’t have a choice. | 凯特的情况很糟糕 我们别无选择 |
[23:50] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[23:51] | Well, keeping ’em together was the only way to save her. | 让他们在一起是唯一能救她的办法 |
[23:54] | She was gonna die. | 她差点死了 |
[23:56] | Wait, so you endangered our son? | 等等 所以你就让我们的儿子承担风险吗 |
[23:57] | – How could you? – I didn’t have a choice. | -你怎么可以这样 -我没有别的选择 |
[24:01] | Not if they both could have a chance to live. | 只有这样他们才都有活下去的机会 |
[24:03] | No, you did have a choice. | 不 你有得选 |
[24:04] | And you have no right to make it. | 而且你没有权利这么做 |
[24:05] | I understand. I do. | 我明白 真的 |
[24:08] | And I’ll speak with you after your son’s surgery. | 做完你们儿子的手术后我再和你们谈 |
[24:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[24:14] | If you’ll excuse me. | 我先告辞了 |
[24:21] | – I tried to keep them calm. – Yeah. | -我试过让他们保持冷静 -是的 |
[24:23] | No, they’re right. | 不 他们说得对 |
[24:24] | I’ll come back to answer their questions | 等亨利的颈动脉接上 |
[24:25] | as soon as Henry’s carotid is tied off. | 我就回来回答他们的问题 |
[24:27] | What? You’re gonna tie it off? | 什么 你要把它接起来 |
[24:29] | But he wouldn’t have normal blood flow to his brain | 但从此以后 他的大脑 |
[24:31] | for the rest of his life. | 都无法正常供血 |
[24:32] | Why not reconstruct? | 为什么不重建 |
[24:33] | Reconstruction is long and risky. | 重建既耗时又危险 |
[24:35] | He’s already lost a lot of blood. | 他已经失血过多 |
[24:37] | – So? – So it makes him | -所以呢 -所以他 |
[24:38] | a poor candidate for prolonged anesthesia. | 不适合长时间麻醉 |
[24:40] | Well, I know what it means. I just don’t understand why | 我知道这是什么意思 我只是不懂为什么 |
[24:43] | you’re suddenly trying to play it safe. | 你突然实施保守方案 |
[24:45] | Because I’ve already done enough damage today. | 因为我今天造成的伤害已经够多了 |
[24:47] | I’m not gonna do any more. | 我不能再这样了 |
[24:52] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[24:54] | That boy deserves to come out of this | 那个男孩值得一个 |
[24:56] | with the best outcome possible. | 最好的结果 |
[24:58] | So you need to go in there | 所以你要进去 |
[24:59] | and do everything that you can to make sure that happens. | 尽你所能确保他能够平安无事 |
[25:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:19] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[25:22] | I’m checking the staff to see | 我在检查工作人员 |
[25:26] | if there’s a donor for Gary. | 看看有没有人可以给盖瑞捐血 |
[25:27] | Maggie, we’ve got an ED full of injured children. | 麦基 我们有一急诊室受伤的孩子 |
[25:31] | – Our staff is needed in there. – I know. | -那里需要我们的员工 -我知道 |
[25:33] | And that’s why I’m going as fast as I can. | 所以我在尽快检查 |
[25:35] | Maggie, we can’t have this. | 麦基 我们不能这样 |
[25:37] | But if we– | 但如果我们 |
[25:39] | if we don’t find a donor for him today, he’s gonna die. | 如果今天还找不到捐赠者 他就要死了 |
[25:43] | After battling cancer for a year, every day, | 他和癌症斗争了整整一年 日日夜夜 |
[25:46] | and then to have a cure right there, right in his hands, | 现在有治好的希望了 就掌握在他手里 |
[25:49] | and then to have it taken away? | 难道还要再被夺走吗 |
[25:50] | I’ve got a hospital full of patients who need care. | 我有一整个医院的病人要照顾 |
[25:55] | Everybody. Back to work. | 所有人 回到工作岗位 |
[26:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
[26:13] | My little boy’s in there. He was on the school bus. | 我儿子在里面 当时他也在那辆校车上 |
[26:16] | And I hope someone would do this for him. | 我希望也会有人为他这样做 |
[26:20] | Where do you want me? | 你需要我去哪里 |
[26:25] | Right here. | 就在这儿 |
[26:43] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底怎么回事 |
[26:44] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[26:46] | Dr. Charles, I already lost an addict | 查尔斯医生 我已经失去了一个 |
[26:48] | that I helped get hooked on opioids. | 自己帮助过的阿片类上瘾病人 |
[26:50] | I’m not about to lose another. | 我不能再失去另一个了 |
[26:51] | You let this get way too personal, Will. | 你把事情变得太私人化了 威尔 |
[26:52] | Never a good idea. | 这主意一点都不好 |
[26:53] | For God’s sakes, isn’t it personal? | 我的老天爷 难道不该私人化吗 |
[26:55] | You lost a brother to drugs. | 你被药物夺走了一个弟弟 |
[26:57] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这两件事有什么关系 |
[26:59] | You’ve been there. | 你曾经经历过 |
[27:00] | Okay, you should know | 你应该明白 |
[27:01] | that we can’t endlessly deliberate over every patient. | 我们不能没完没了地对所有病人慢慢斟酌 |
[27:04] | Enough! | 够了 |
[27:07] | You have a lot of nerve bringing up my little brother. | 你还有胆子提起我弟弟 |
[27:09] | But since you have, not a day goes by when I don’t miss him | 不过既然你提到了 我每一天都在思念他 |
[27:12] | or wonder what I could have done differently, | 每一天都在想我当初该怎么做得更好 |
[27:13] | but what I never do is bring that to work | 但是我从来不会把那些情绪带进工作 |
[27:16] | and let it affect my professional judgment. | 让它们影响我的职业判断 |
[27:25] | Okay, how we doing? | 怎么样 |
[27:26] | Carotid’s mobilized. Ready to tie. | 颈动脉就位 准备缝合 |
[27:28] | Okay, silk tie on a pass. | 给我穿好丝线的持针器 |
[27:45] | Dr. Marcel. | 马塞尔医生 |
[27:49] | Open a patch. | 准备补片 |
[27:51] | We’re switching to reconstruction. | 我们开始做重建 |
[27:56] | You sure? He’s pretty coagulopathic. | 你确定吗 他的凝血功能很低 |
[27:58] | I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[28:05] | Adjusting the upper clamp. | 调整上方血管钳 |
[28:11] | He’s bradying down. Crockett. | 他心动过缓 克罗特 |
[28:15] | Give me a 3-inch shunt. | 给我三英尺的引流管 |
[28:15] | Dr. Marcel, if we just tie the carotid off– | 马塞尔医生 如果我们只把颈动脉扎起来的话 |
[28:17] | Give me the shunt. | 给我引流管 |
[28:19] | Come on, come on. Shunt. | 给我 快点 引流管 |
[28:22] | Shunt. | 引流管 |
[28:27] | Rate’s down to 42. | 心率降到42 |
[28:31] | 36. | 36了 |
[28:35] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[28:43] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[28:47] | Rate’s back up, 63. | 心率回升到63了 |
[28:55] | Let’s get started on this patch. | 我们从这块补片开始 |
[29:06] | Mr. Walker, there’s no vaping allowed in the hospital. | 沃克先生 医院里不允许吸电子烟 |
[29:09] | Oh, sorry. I didn’t know. | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[29:12] | Let me ask you something. Does your daughter vape? | 我问你点事 你女儿抽电子烟吗 |
[29:14] | What? No. | 什么 不抽 |
[29:16] | Well, I mean, she did, but just to get her off the cigarettes. | 其实她抽 但只是为了戒烟 |
[29:21] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[29:23] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[29:28] | – What’s going on? – She’s been vaping. | -怎么了 -她抽电子烟 |
[29:31] | – Mind if I look at this? – Sure? | -我可以看看这个吗 -当然 |
[29:34] | I don’t think you’re gonna find anything. | 我不觉得你能找到什么东西 |
[29:35] | She stopped vaping six months ago. | 她六个月前就不抽电子烟了 |
[29:37] | She’s 12 years old. | 她才12岁 |
[29:37] | Do you have any idea how dangerous that is? | 你知道这有多危险吗 |
[29:39] | It’s better than smoking. That causes cancer. | 总比吸烟好 那可是致癌的 |
[29:40] | She only did it for three weeks. | 而且她只抽了三周 |
[29:42] | She did it long enough to quit. I mean, it’s totally safe. | 她戒烟成功后就不抽电子烟了 非常安全 |
[29:43] | Vaping’s not addictive like cigarettes are. | 电子烟不像香烟那么容易成瘾 |
[29:48] | Oh, my God. Are these yours? | 我的天 这些是你的吗 |
[29:51] | No. | 不是 |
[29:53] | She must’ve gotten them from school or from her friends. | 一定是从学校或是朋友那里弄来的 |
[29:56] | We had no idea. | 我们完全不知道 |
[30:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[30:05] | Let’s wait and see what the last few tests show. | 我们等着看最后几项报告结果吧 |
[30:09] | We’ll be back in a little bit. | 我们等一下就回来 |
[30:18] | Ronnie? Any luck? | 罗尼 找到配型了吗 |
[30:21] | No. | 还没 |
[30:24] | You do realize you found almost 40 potential donors? | 你知道自己找到了将近40个潜在配型吗 |
[30:27] | We usually don’t get that many in a month. | 平时我们一个月都找不到这么多 |
[30:30] | 配型程序运行中 供体不匹配 | |
[30:31] | 配型程序运行中 正在运算 | |
[30:33] | 配型程序运行中 供体不匹配 | |
[30:35] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:36] | 配型程序运行中 供体匹配 | |
[30:36] | It’s a match. We got a match. | 找到了 我们找到配型了 |
[30:39] | – Are you sure? – Maggie, this is the one. | -你确定吗 -麦基 就是这个人 |
[30:44] | Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Ronnie. | 我的天 太感谢了罗尼 |
[30:50] | – We’ve got a match! – Clear. | -我们找到配型了 -离手 |
[30:54] | Oh, my God. Gary? | 我的天 加里 |
[30:56] | Doris, I’ll take over. Come on, Gary. | 桃瑞丝让我来 拜托了加里 |
[31:00] | – Charging to 200. – Come on, Gary. | -充电至200焦耳 -求求你加里 |
[31:03] | – We’ll get you through this. – Clear. | -我们会帮你挺过来的 -离手 |
[31:14] | Come on. Let’s go! | 拜托了 再来啊 |
[31:17] | Charge to 200! | 充电到200焦耳 |
[31:21] | Come on, Gary. | 拜托了加里 |
[31:24] | – I’m sorry, Maggie. – Charge it! | -抱歉麦基 -充电 |
[31:29] | – Maggie. – No. | -麦基 -不 |
[31:30] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[31:35] | Time of death is 17:36. | 死亡时间 17点36分 |
[32:05] | Dr. Marcel, I’m sorry about before. | 马塞尔医生 之前的事我很抱歉 |
[32:10] | Thanks for saving our son. | 谢谢你救了我们的儿子 |
[32:12] | Yeah, of course. | 应该的 |
[32:16] | How’s Kate? | 凯特怎么样了 |
[32:18] | We don’t know yet. | 还不知道 |
[32:20] | Crockett. Kate’s waking up. | 克罗特 凯特醒了 |
[32:25] | Kate, sweetie, do you remember where you first saw me? | 凯特 宝贝 还记得在哪儿第一次看见我吗 |
[32:30] | Th-the bus? | 在校车上吗 |
[32:33] | Yeah, good. Really good. | 是的没错 太棒了 |
[32:38] | Can you wiggle your toes for me, sweetheart? | 你能动动你的脚趾吗 宝贝 |
[32:46] | That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 做的好 |
[32:50] | Can you squeeze my finger? Tight. | 你能握一下我的手指吗 握紧一点 |
[32:53] | Like that? | 像这样吗 |
[32:55] | Yeah, just like that. | 没错 就是这样 |
[33:19] | Did you get the other tests back? | 你拿到其它测试的结果了吗 |
[33:21] | I’m afraid they were all negative. | 结果都显示阴性 |
[33:24] | So it was the vaping. | 所以是电子烟的问题 |
[33:26] | We call it EVALI. | 我们称其为EVALI |
[33:29] | E-cigarette or vaping associated lung injury. | 电子烟诱发性肺损伤 |
[33:32] | She must’ve already had it, | 她很可能已经患上了 |
[33:33] | but the bus accident pushed her over the edge. | 而校车事故将她彻底击垮 |
[33:37] | Um, so how long till she gets better? | 那她还有多久才会好转 |
[33:42] | I wish I could tell you, but we don’t know if she will. | 我也希望能有答案 但她不一定会好转 |
[33:46] | What do you mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[33:48] | This condition is so new, we’re still figuring it out. | 这个病情才刚出现不久 我们还在摸索中 |
[33:53] | Your daughter may begin to breathe again on her own, | 你的女儿也许能恢复自主呼吸 |
[33:55] | but she may not. | 也许不能 |
[33:58] | Never? | 永远不能吗 |
[34:00] | It’s possible. | 也有可能 |
[34:03] | But the truth is, some people don’t survive. | 但事实上 很多人都没能撑过去 |
[34:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[34:14] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:27] | Those poor parents. | 可怜的父母 |
[34:29] | And Alice. | 可怜的爱丽丝 |
[34:30] | Yeah. | 可不是吗 |
[34:35] | All day long, I just– | 这一整天 我就只是 |
[34:38] | I had a feeling I wasn’t being told the truth. | 我有一种没有听到真相的感觉 |
[35:03] | Hey, I’m sorry about today. | 今天的事我很抱歉 |
[35:09] | And for bringing up your brother. | 也很抱歉提起你弟弟的事情 |
[35:13] | But you know what? It was all for this. | 但你要知道 我都是为了他们 |
[35:26] | Just, um, | 我刚刚 |
[35:27] | caught his girlfriend trying to pass that to him. | 抓到他的女友想把这个递给他 |
[35:33] | Right now? Here? | 就刚刚吗 在这 |
[35:35] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[35:37] | What… | 这都是 |
[35:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[35:42] | It’s a long road, Will. No shortcuts. | 道阻且长 威尔 没有捷径 |
[35:55] | – Quite a day. – Yep. | -多事之日 -可不是吗 |
[35:57] | Risky call. | 惊险之选 |
[35:59] | But you did it. | 但你做到了 |
[36:01] | Yeah, well, didn’t do it alone. | 可不是我一个人的功劳 |
[36:05] | Crockett. | 克罗特 |
[36:08] | You were so adamant | 你今早在校车上 |
[36:09] | this morning on the bus. | 简直顽固不灵 |
[36:11] | I’ve never seen you like that before. | 我从未见你这样过 |
[36:17] | What was going on? | 发生什么事了吗 |
[36:19] | Nothing. It was a choice. | 没事 那只是个选择而已 |
[36:21] | A choice no one else would’ve made. | 别人都不会做这样的决定 |
[36:26] | Why did you? | 你为什么会做 |
[36:34] | Because no one should have to lose a child. | 因为任何人都不该失去孩子 |
[36:37] | No, of course not, but it was still– | 不 当然不了 但这还是 |
[36:39] | I’ll see you in the morning, Dr. Manning. | 明早见 曼宁医生 |
[36:53] | Hey, Maggie? | 麦基 |
[36:57] | I heard about Gary. I’m–I’m so sorry. | 我听说加里的事了 我很抱歉 |
[37:02] | And I’m sorry for making a difficult day worse. | 很抱歉我让今天的情况雪上加霜了 |
[37:05] | Oh, I’ve got something I want to show you. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[37:09] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:21] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:24] | We were able to match some of the donors you found | 我们把你找来的一些捐献者 |
[37:27] | with other patients waiting on the transplant list. | 跟其他在移植名单上的其他患者配上了 |
[37:33] | All these people? | 这些人都是吗 |
[37:35] | Yeah. And there are more on the way. | 没错 还有更多人在来的路上 |
[37:40] | You saved a lot of lives today, Maggie. | 你今天救了很多人的命 麦基 |
[37:58] | Hey. Ready to do it again? | 准备好再做一次了吗 |
[38:03] | Listen, Sean, I’m sorry, | 肖恩 我很抱歉 |
[38:05] | but I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 但我认为我不能继续做下去了 |
[38:07] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 等下 发生什么事了 |
[38:10] | Just not cut out for it. | 我实在不是那块料 |
[38:13] | Will, we have all had these moments. | 我们都有这样的时候 |
[38:17] | Doctor, there’s someone here to see you. | 医生 有人来这见你 |
[38:28] | Hi. I met you this morning. | 我们今早见过 |
[38:33] | When I was foaming on the ground. | 在我躺倒口吐白沫的时候 |
[38:38] | Yeah, I remember. | 我记得 |
[38:42] | I’m new here, and… | 我是新来的 |
[38:48] | This place is a godsend. | 来这简直命中注定 |
[38:51] | Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks for saving my life. | 无论如何 我只是想谢谢你救我一命 |
[39:01] | I’m gonna try to turn things around. | 我会努力改变现状的 |
[39:07] | Good. | 那就好 |
[39:11] | I’m glad to hear that. | 很高兴听见你这样说 |
[39:32] | Hey, Uncle Dan. | 你好 丹叔 |
[39:34] | Practice always end this late? | 你总是那么晚才结束排练吗 |
[39:35] | When do you do your homework, man? | 你还有空做作业吗 小鬼 |
[39:37] | I’m a psych major. | 我读心理学专业 |
[39:39] | You can basically make it all up as you go. | 作业可以随心所欲胡编乱造 |
[39:42] | That’s funny. | 这话可真逗 |
[39:44] | You, uh, you hungry? | 你饿了吗 |
[39:46] | Is that a question? | 这还要问吗 |
[39:49] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[39:50] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:53] | So, you checking up on me? | 你是来查我岗吗 |
[39:55] | Uh, no. Not really. | 不 不完全是 |
[39:58] | Maybe. Sorta. | 也许是 算是吧 |
[40:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:01] | All right, don’t worry. I’m still clean. | 别担心 我没碰毒品 |
[40:04] | The team checks my pee every month. | 我们队每个月都尿检 |
[40:09] | I loved my dad, | 我爱我爸爸 |
[40:10] | but I’m not gonna end up like him. | 但我不打算跟他一个下场 |
[40:17] | You don’t have brother, haven’t you, Ray? | 你没有兄弟 对吗 |
[40:20] | Yeah. | 没有 |
[40:20] | – Do you? -Yeah. | -真的没有 -真的 |
[40:23] | Good. | 那就好 |