时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I like to call it exactly what it is: | 我想说得更精确一些 |
[00:02] | low ovarian reserve. | 卵巢储备力低下 |
[00:03] | I’m the reason we haven’t gotten pregnant. | 我们要不上孩子的原因在我 |
[00:05] | Look, I just want to make sure I’m not the problem. | 我只是想确定不是我的问题 |
[00:06] | I don’t even know if I want a baby anymore. | 我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了 |
[00:08] | Look, I don’t know what’s going on between us, | 我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况 |
[00:10] | but maybe it’s a good thing I’m going away. | 但也许我还是走远点比较好 |
[00:17] | You told me to get out of your life. | 你让我离开你的生活 |
[00:18] | We can figure– | 我们可以 |
[00:18] | We aren’t good for one another. | 我们并不适合彼此 |
[00:21] | I’m sorry, Natalie. | 抱歉了 娜塔莉 |
[00:25] | I’m alive. | 我还活着 |
[00:26] | Yes, sweetheart. | 是的 亲爱的 |
[00:28] | I want you to remarry. | 我希望你再婚 |
[00:30] | She wants you to remember her the way she is tonight. | 她想让你记住她今晚的样子 |
[00:33] | But, Dad, I’m never gonna see her again. | 但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了 |
[01:27] | Do you want me to come with you? | 要我陪你去吗 |
[01:28] | Nah, it’s just a blood draw. | 不用 就是抽个血 |
[01:31] | So, big day, huh? | 今天是个大日子啊 |
[01:33] | – First day of radiation. – Yeah. | -放疗第一天 -是啊 |
[01:35] | 3:00 in the basement. | 三点钟 地下室 |
[01:38] | So I’ll stick around then. | 那我先不走 |
[01:40] | – You don’t have to. – Why? | -你不用这样的 -为什么 |
[01:42] | You don’t have to. | 不用这样 |
[01:44] | You don’t have to. | 不用啊 |
[01:59] | You going to Lainey’s thing tonight? | 你今晚要去雷尼的聚会吗 |
[02:03] | I haven’t decided yet. | 还没定 |
[02:04] | I mean, you were always closer to her than I was. | 毕竟你跟她的关系更好 |
[02:07] | You don’t have to tiptoe around me. | 你不用事事顾及着我 |
[02:09] | I mean, if you want to go to the party, | 如果你想去参加聚会 |
[02:10] | you should go to the party. | 尽管去就行 |
[02:14] | Sure, of course. | 好啊 可以 |
[02:17] | Look, I’ll, uh-I’ll see you there. | 那么 晚上见 |
[02:19] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:20] | Actually, Will? | 其实 威尔 |
[02:24] | I’d like us to be friends again– | 我希望我们能做回朋友 |
[02:26] | if that’s something you want to, of course. | 当然如果你也这么想的话 |
[02:32] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I would. | 我愿意 |
[02:35] | I really hate to break this up, | 实在抱歉打扰你们了 |
[02:37] | but I got a ped’s burn in treatment four. | 但是四号治疗室来了发烧儿童 |
[02:39] | – Got it. – You, too, Will. | -好的 -你也去 威尔 |
[02:41] | Mom’s a little agitated. | 孩子母亲有点激动 |
[02:42] | Trainee thinks she’s on something. | 实习医生认为她嗑了药 |
[02:47] | I don’t seem to have my insurance card | 我的保险卡好像没带 |
[02:50] | with me here right now. | 没放进包里 |
[02:52] | I know I’m in the system, though. | 但我确实注册了 |
[02:53] | – You can look it up. – That’s okay. | -你可以去查查 -没关系 |
[02:54] | – We can deal with it later. – Hi, Ms. Driscoll? | -稍后再查就行 -你好 德雷思科夫人 |
[02:56] | I’m Dr. Manning, and this is Doctor– | 我是曼宁医生 这位是 |
[02:57] | Dr. Halstead, yes. | 霍斯特德医生 没错 |
[03:00] | I told you I was here before. | 我就说过我之前来过 |
[03:01] | He’s the one that saw me. | 就是他治疗的我 |
[03:04] | – Of course, I remember. – Yeah. | -没错 我想起来了 -是啊 |
[03:06] | So, uh, understand Jesse here had an accident. | 那么 看来是杰西出事了 |
[03:09] | Yeah, he, um–he was nuking some water | 是啊 他之前在微波炉里 |
[03:11] | in the microwave to make some oatmeal, | 热一些水 想做燕麦粥 |
[03:13] | and I told him that he shouldn’t do that. | 我告诉他别那么做 |
[03:15] | If I wasn’t there with him. Sorry. | 除非得我看着才行 抱歉 |
[03:17] | I’m sorry, Mommy. | 对不起 妈妈 |
[03:19] | You know, I just turned around for a second. | 我也就走开了一会 |
[03:22] | – I swear. – It’s okay. | -我发誓 -没事 |
[03:25] | You are very brave, Jesse. | 你真勇敢 杰西 |
[03:27] | I can’t believe you’re only six. | 真不敢相信你才六岁 |
[03:29] | How about we give Dr. Manning some– | 我们不如让曼宁医生 |
[03:31] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:32] | Just give her a little space to examine– | 给她一点空间来做检查 |
[03:33] | No, I need to be here with him. | 不行 我必须陪着他 |
[03:36] | I’m so sorry, I’ll get– | 抱歉 我来捡 |
[03:38] | That’s okay. No problem. | 没事的 没关系 |
[03:40] | Thanks. | 多谢了 |
[03:42] | Uh, your finger’s injured. | 你的手指受伤了 |
[03:44] | How’d that happen? | 怎么弄的 |
[03:46] | Oh, I must have done it | 肯定是我 |
[03:47] | when I was trying to get in my car. | 上车的时候弄的吧 |
[03:49] | How about we go next door? I’ll take a look at it. | 不如我们去隔壁治疗室 我来检查检查 |
[03:51] | I–I want to be here with him. | 我想 我想陪着他 |
[03:53] | We’ll be right in there. | 我们就在那边 |
[03:55] | You can keep your eye on him through the window. | 你可以从窗户里看着他 |
[03:56] | How’s that sound? | 怎么样 |
[03:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:04] | Baby, I’m gonna be right here. | 宝贝 妈妈就在隔壁 |
[04:08] | All right, you’re doing so well, Jesse. | 好了 你做的非常好 杰西 |
[04:12] | There you go. | 怎么样 |
[04:14] | All right, you can have a seat on the–the bed there. | 好了 请你坐到床上去 |
[04:17] | Let’s take a look at that finger. | 我来看看你的手指 |
[04:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:24] | Yeah, it’s dislocated. | 脱臼了 |
[04:25] | I–I had to get us to the hospital. | 我得先把孩子送来医院 |
[04:28] | My keys were locked in the car | 结果我的钥匙锁在车里了 |
[04:29] | and, uh, thought I’d smash the window. | 我就想着把车窗砸了 |
[04:33] | I finally realized I have a spare in the kitchen drawer. | 然后我才想起来厨房抽屉里还有备用钥匙 |
[04:39] | Tell me, Lynne. You under the influence of drugs right now? | 告诉我 琳恩 你目前有嗑药吗 |
[04:42] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[04:45] | No. | 真没有 |
[04:49] | There are a number of treatment programs | 我可以给你推荐多种治疗方案 |
[04:50] | I can recommend if you’re struggling with addiction. | 帮助你抵抗毒瘾 |
[04:52] | “Addiction”? | 毒瘾 |
[04:53] | You didn’t really recognize me in there, did you? | 你刚才其实没认出我来 是不是 |
[04:55] | Five milligrams of Oxy eight times a day. | 每次5毫克阿片药 每天八次 |
[04:58] | You said, “Should be fine. No problem.” | 你说 “应该没事 放心吧” |
[05:02] | That was four years ago. | 这才过去四年啊 |
[05:06] | You wanna point the finger at someone? | 你想指责别人 |
[05:09] | Try looking in the mirror. | 先看看你自己吧 |
[05:25] | 3% to 4% superficial partial thickness | 3%到4%的浅层部分皮层 |
[05:28] | on the shin, ankle, and foot. | 位于胫部 脚踝和足部 |
[05:30] | All right, let’s prep to wash and debride. | 好 我们准备一下清洗和清创吧 |
[05:32] | Is it bad? | 很严重吗 |
[05:33] | It is not as bad as it looks, all right? | 没有看上去这么严重 好吗 |
[05:36] | And if we take really good care of it, | 如果我们精心治疗的话 |
[05:38] | it’ll be better in no time. | 很快就好了 |
[05:40] | So when the accident happened with the microwave, | 当微波炉出事的时候 |
[05:42] | where was your mommy? | 你的妈妈在哪 |
[05:45] | Was she sleeping? | 在睡觉吗 |
[05:47] | My mom works really hard. | 我妈妈工作很努力 |
[05:49] | It makes her tired. | 所以她很累 |
[05:51] | I didn’t want to wake her up. | 我不想吵醒她 |
[05:53] | It’s all right, Jesse. | 没关系 杰西 |
[05:59] | Well, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[05:59] | I saw you a little over four years ago. | 我大概四年多前见过你一次 |
[06:01] | You were complaining of post-surgical complications | 当时你抱怨说你的左膝 |
[06:03] | with your left knee, | 有术后副作用 |
[06:04] | and you stated then your pain level was a nine | 你当时说 按1到10划分你的疼痛程度 |
[06:06] | on a one-to-ten scale. | 达到了9 |
[06:08] | I wasn’t lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[06:09] | No, I’m not saying you were. | 我没说你撒谎 |
[06:10] | If you didn’t believe me, | 如果你当时不信 |
[06:11] | you shouldn’t have written a prescription. | 你就不该开处方药给我 |
[06:13] | You all were handing these things out like candy, | 你们当时随意配发处方药 |
[06:15] | and now that you’ve decided there’s a problem, | 现在发现有问题了 |
[06:17] | I’m left to fend for myself. | 就让我自己处理 |
[06:20] | You think I like having to score drugs out on the street? | 你觉得我喜欢从大街上买这些药吗 |
[06:23] | It shouldn’t have happened. | 是不该这样 |
[06:26] | Maybe I should have been, uh, more careful. | 也许我当时应该更谨慎 |
[06:30] | But I want to help you now, | 但是我现在想帮你 |
[06:32] | and I’m sorry I didn’t recognize you. | 很抱歉我之前没有认出你 |
[06:34] | I got high this morning… | 我今天早上嗑药了 |
[06:37] | instead of getting my boy ready for school. | 没有照顾我儿子起床和上学 |
[06:40] | How can anything be more important to me than him? | 怎么能有事比我儿子还重要呢 |
[06:46] | I’m–I’m so ashamed. | 我无地自容 |
[06:53] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[06:57] | We need to talk. | 我们得聊聊 |
[06:59] | Shoot, Sexton. I’m all ears. | 说吧 赛克斯顿 我在听 |
[07:00] | – Crockett. – Yeah? | -克罗特 -怎么 |
[07:10] | What’s with the cloak and dagger? | 这么神神秘秘的干什么 |
[07:11] | Ethan is coming home from deployment tomorrow. | 伊森明天要从驻地回来了 |
[07:15] | I take it you two haven’t spoken. | 看来你们还没联系过 |
[07:16] | Yeah, well, he’s been incommunicado. | 是啊 他被禁止通信了 |
[07:17] | It’s Navy protocol. | 这是海军的规定 |
[07:19] | Look, I have been agonizing over this | 我一直在纠结这件事 |
[07:21] | for six weeks. | 已经六周了 |
[07:23] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say. | 我不知道我该说什么 |
[07:24] | How about, “Ethan, so glad to see you”? | 不如说一句”伊森 很高兴见到你” |
[07:27] | I mean, you and I agreed what happened was a mistake, right? | 我们都明白 之前发生的事是个错误 对吧 |
[07:30] | Crockett, I kissed you. | 克罗特 是我吻了你 |
[07:31] | Yeah, for like three seconds. | 对 也就吻了三秒吧 |
[07:33] | Because you stopped me. | 因为你阻止了我 |
[07:34] | I don’t even know what would have happened if– | 我根本不知道如果你没阻止我会怎样… |
[07:36] | Don’t make yourself crazy over this. | 别胡思乱想了 |
[07:39] | Okay, I have to tell Ethan. | 我必须得告诉伊森 |
[07:43] | – Dr. Marcel. – Yeah? | -马塞尔医生 -怎么 |
[07:44] | Incoming. You’re going to Baghdad. | 有病人 你得去急诊室 |
[07:46] | Copy. Duty calls. | 收到 我得去忙了 |
[07:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[07:49] | – You good, Dr. Sexton? – Yeah, yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吗 塞克斯顿医生 -我没事 |
[07:52] | – Okay, with me. – 33-year-old male. | -好 跟我来 -33岁男性 |
[07:55] | Side impact, high-speed motor vehicle collision. | 侧面受到冲击 高速机动车冲撞事故 |
[07:57] | – GCS 15. – Can you tell me your name? | -昏迷指数15 -能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[07:58] | – Alex. – Okay, Alex, I’m Dr. Marcel. | -亚里克斯 -亚里克斯 我是马塞尔医生 |
[08:01] | This is Dr. Sexton and Nurse April. | 这位是塞克斯顿医生和艾普尔护士 |
[08:02] | We’re gonna get you patched up, okay? | 我们会帮你包扎 好吗 |
[08:04] | Nice and easy, folks. | 各位慢点 |
[08:06] | We go on my count. | 听我口令转移 |
[08:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[08:11] | Nice and easy. | 慢慢来 |
[08:12] | Go. | 好 |
[08:14] | All right, got a deformity of the left arm. | 左臂出现变形 |
[08:18] | Go pulses. X-ray! | 测量脉搏 X光片 |
[08:19] | BP 104/62. Heart rate: 100. | 血压104/62 心率100 |
[08:22] | Hurts to breathe. | 呼吸起来会疼 |
[08:24] | Poor breathe sounds in the left side. | 左侧呼吸声微弱 |
[08:26] | – Probable pneumothorax. – Chest, Mike. | -可能出现了气胸 -胸部 麦克 |
[08:28] | April, April, help. | 艾普尔 艾普尔 帮帮忙 |
[08:30] | Hey, Alex, you gotta lay down for us, okay? | 亚里克斯 你先躺下 |
[08:37] | Good call, Dr. Sexton. It’s your show. | 判断得很好 塞克斯顿医生 该你发挥了 |
[08:40] | Chest tube tray. | 开胸托盘加胸管 |
[08:43] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[08:44] | One of your lungs has collapsed. | 你的一个肺出现萎陷 |
[08:45] | I need to insert a tube to reinflate it. | 我需要插管才能让它再次膨胀 |
[08:47] | Oh, my God, you’re gonna put me under? | 天哪 你要让我昏迷吗 |
[08:49] | Just numb you up. | 只是帮你上麻醉 |
[08:49] | Give you something for the pain. | 帮你止痛 |
[08:51] | 100 of fentanyl, 10 CCs lidocaine. | 100单位芬太尼 10毫升利多卡因 |
[08:53] | Ultrasound to me. | 把超声装置给我 |
[09:11] | I’m in. | 进去了 |
[09:12] | Okay, I’m seeing some free fluid. | 我看到了一些游离液体 |
[09:14] | Hang a unit of blood and plasma and draw trauma labs. | 挂一单位血和血浆 做创伤化验 |
[09:17] | – Call upstairs for a panscan. – What’s happening? | -让楼上准备全景CT -什么情况 |
[09:20] | We’re sending you upstairs to get a clearer picture | 我们送你去楼上 好好检查一下 |
[09:21] | of what’s going on. | 看到底怎么回事 |
[09:22] | Once we get that sorted, | 检查做完之后 |
[09:23] | we’re gonna have ortho set that arm of yours, all right? | 我们会让骨科医生治疗你的胳膊 好吗 |
[09:26] | Alex, you’re in good hands here. | 亚里克斯 我们都是很专业的医生 |
[09:28] | Just sit tight, bud, okay? | 你放心 好吗 |
[09:35] | Excuse me, Lynne? | 打扰一下 琳恩 |
[09:36] | I just wanted to give you an update on your son. | 我来跟你说说你儿子的情况 |
[09:39] | The debriding went well, um, | 清创步骤很顺利 |
[09:40] | and Jesse’s wounds don’t appear to be infected. | 杰西的伤口并没有感染 |
[09:44] | Um, will there be scarring? | 会留疤吗 |
[09:46] | Well, every patient’s different, | 每个患者都不一样 |
[09:48] | but, um, with proper care and follow-through, | 但是如果用正确的护理方式 |
[09:50] | it should be greatly minimized. | 疤痕应该不会太明显 |
[09:56] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:57] | I’m fine, um… | 我没事 |
[10:00] | so what about scarring? | 会留疤吗 |
[10:03] | You just asked me that. | 你不是刚问了吗 |
[10:04] | So, uh, tell me what I need to do. | 你告诉我该怎么做 |
[10:08] | I want to write it a-all down. | 我想全记下来 |
[10:10] | Sure, um– | 好 |
[10:12] | you know, I’m gonna go compare notes | 我先去跟霍斯特德医生 |
[10:13] | with Dr. Halstead real quick, and then I’ll be right back. | 对一下笔记 然后我就回来 |
[10:23] | – Will. – Yeah? | -威尔 -怎么了 |
[10:24] | In about an hour, my patient will be ready to be discharged, | 大概一小时后 我的患者就能出院了 |
[10:27] | but I have to say, I have some serious concerns | 但是我得说 我对他的术后护理 |
[10:29] | about his after-care. | 表示非常担心 |
[10:31] | Jesse’s wounds will need constant maintenance. | 杰西的伤口需要持续护理 |
[10:34] | He might even need pain meds, | 他也许还会需要止痛药 |
[10:36] | and I just really don’t feel comfortable releasing him… | 我只是不太放心把他交给一个 |
[10:39] | – Into an addict’s care. – Yeah. | -有毒瘾的人 -是 |
[10:41] | I’m gonna go call Child Protective Services and– | 我会打给儿童保护组织… |
[10:43] | Whoa, hold on. | 等等 |
[10:44] | Instead of discharging Jesse, | 要不这样 你别让杰西出院 |
[10:45] | How about we admit him to the PICU? | 我们把他收进儿童重症监护室怎么样 |
[10:47] | The hospital can act as his guardian, | 医院可以做他的监护人 |
[10:48] | and I can help Lynne get ready to take care of him. | 我可以帮助琳恩做好照顾他的准备 |
[10:50] | But he doesn’t need intensive care. | 可他不需要重症护理 |
[10:52] | That’s against protocol. | 这不符合规定 |
[10:53] | If you recommend inpatient care, | 如果你建议入院护理 |
[10:55] | no one’s gonna second-guess your judgment. | 不会有人质疑你的判断 |
[10:59] | I’m sorry, Will, but no. | 对不起 威尔 但不行 |
[11:00] | I can’t do that. | 我不能这样做 |
[11:02] | That kid is all she has, Natalie. | 那孩子是她的全部 娜塔莉 |
[11:04] | I gotta do whatever I can to keep her from losing him. | 我会尽我所能不让她失去孩子 |
[11:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[11:09] | 48 hours. | 48小时 |
[11:10] | That is the longest I can justify keeping him here. | 这是我能给出收他进去的理由的最长时间了 |
[11:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:15] | But you’re just kicking the can, Will. | 但你只是在尽力拖延 威尔 |
[11:17] | There is no way she’s gonna be completely clean by then. | 到时候她绝对不可能完全摆脱依赖的 |
[11:37] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[11:38] | I’m sorry, um-you weren’t answering my pages, | 抱歉 您没接我电话 |
[11:40] | and I’ve got a patient who needs a consult. | 我有个病人需要咨询一下 |
[11:42] | Isn’t Dr. Kwon on call? | 不是权医生值班吗 |
[11:43] | Yeah, but he’s busy on the floor. | 是 可他在忙着 |
[11:46] | Um, I brought the chart. Maybe you could review it here. | 我把病历带来了 也许您可以在这看看 |
[11:52] | Um, her EKG and her blood work came back normal. | 她的心电图和血项都回到正常了 |
[11:54] | No indications of cardiac syncope. | 没有心源性晕厥的征兆 |
[11:56] | She’s been diagnosed with panic disorder? | 她被确诊是恐慌症 |
[11:58] | Mm-hmm, she was prescribed fluoxetine. | 是的 给她开过百忧解 |
[11:59] | Been on it for about two weeks. | 吃了近两周了 |
[12:01] | So she had another panic attack. | 那她的恐慌症又发作了 |
[12:02] | But how do we know if her regimen is effective? | 可我们怎么知道她的药物是有效的呢 |
[12:05] | I–I guess I thought that maybe you could speak with her. | 我想也许您能和她谈谈 |
[12:08] | Ms. Curry, antidepressants often take several weeks | 库里小姐 抗抑郁药物通常要几周时间 |
[12:11] | to kick in, right? | 才见效 对不对 |
[12:12] | So I would tell Ms. Patel that you understand her frustration, | 换作我 我会告知帕特尔太太我了解她的焦虑 |
[12:16] | to be patient, and stick with the prescription. | 要有耐心 继续按处方吃药 |
[12:20] | Anything else? | 还有别的事吗 |
[12:23] | Yes, um, panic attacks have triggers, right? | 有 恐惧症发作是有触发因素的 对吧 |
[12:26] | Negative words or–or thoughts. | 负面的对话或者想法 |
[12:28] | Yep. | 对 |
[12:29] | Well, there’s this theory that by repeatedly vocalizing | 有一种理论说 通过不断地重复 |
[12:33] | those triggers, you can decouple them from their power. | 这些触发词汇 就能让它们失去作用 |
[12:36] | – Like cognitive defusion. – There’s an app. | -就像认知解离 -有一个程序 |
[12:39] | Basically, you record your anxieties, | 基本上 把你的焦虑记录下来 |
[12:41] | and the app then turns them into songs. | 这个程序会把它们录成歌 |
[12:44] | I think it’s admirable that you want to | 我觉得你想要尽全力 |
[12:46] | do everything you can to help your patients, | 去帮助你的病人 这种态度非常令人尊敬 |
[12:48] | but offering up gimmicks in an emergency setting– | 但在紧急情况下推荐这种噱头 |
[12:52] | I just–I really don’t see the benefit. | 我真的看不出有什么好处 |
[12:54] | You know, the best care for Ms. Patel | 对帕特尔太太最好的治疗 |
[12:56] | is with her regular psychiatrist. | 还是要通过她的私人心理医生 |
[12:57] | So I suggest that you discharge her, | 所以我建议你让她出院 |
[12:59] | and that you follow up with whoever that might be. | 然后你和那位医生进行跟踪回访 |
[13:03] | Okay? Okay. | 好吗 就这样 |
[13:15] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[13:17] | Yeah, well, no solid organ entry, | 内脏器官没有贯入伤 |
[13:18] | but I’m not liking this free fluid in his abdomen. | 但我觉得他腹部的积液不是好现象 |
[13:22] | Hmm, well, his blood pressure’s steady. | 他的血压稳定 |
[13:24] | Doesn’t seem like he’s actively bleeding. | 不像是在出血 |
[13:26] | Could be nothing, | 也许没什么事 |
[13:27] | or it could be a bleed we can’t see on CAT scan. | 也可能是我们无法通过CT扫描发现的出血 |
[13:29] | Let’s get Mr. Minguez in for a diagnostic laparoscopy. | 我们给明格斯先生做个诊断性腹腔镜检查吧 |
[13:32] | See if we can find out what’s bleeding and how badly. | 看看我们能否发现哪里在出血 有多严重 |
[13:34] | Well, couldn’t we just watch and wait? | 我们不能边等待边观察吗 |
[13:36] | And risk an open procedure if he goes downhill? | 如果他情况恶化 就要冒开放手术的风险吗 |
[13:38] | I don’t think so. Surgery’s the only play. | 我不同意 手术检查是唯一的方法 |
[13:41] | Wait, you’re not gonna lay out his options? | 等等 你不告诉他其他的选择吗 |
[13:43] | He might not need surgery. | 他也许不需要手术检查 |
[13:44] | Well, you saw how he acted earlier. | 你看见他刚才的反应了 |
[13:46] | He’s afraid of going under, | 他很害怕做手术 |
[13:48] | We give him an out and he’ll take it. | 如果我们给他别的选择 他肯定会选的 |
[13:49] | No, he needs this. | 不 他需要手术检查 |
[13:51] | We don’t know what he needs. | 我们并不知道他需要什么 |
[13:52] | It’s a surgery to see if he needs surgery. | 这是用手术来决定他是否需要手术 |
[13:54] | As much as I value your input, Nurse Sexton, | 虽然我很尊重你的意见 塞克斯顿护士 |
[13:57] | I am the surgeon, and this is the plan. | 我是外科医生 方案就是这样 |
[13:59] | All right, if you’ll excuse me. | 好吧 失陪了 |
[14:07] | Wait, you–you want to keep my kid here? | 等等 你要把我的孩子留在这 |
[14:10] | No, no, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[14:11] | She said that I could take him home. | 她说我可以把他接回家了 |
[14:13] | So that’s what I’m gonna do. I’m doing that. | 我现在就要接他走 |
[14:15] | Whoa, whoa-h-here’s the story, um… | 情况是这样的 |
[14:21] | If you insist on discharging your son, | 如果你坚持要你儿子出院 |
[14:23] | we’re gonna be left with no other option | 我们就只能 |
[14:24] | than to call Child Protective Services. | 通知儿童保护组织了 |
[14:27] | Child ser–why? | 儿童组… 为什么 |
[14:28] | You’re not currently capable of taking care of your child. | 你现在无法照顾你的孩子 |
[14:31] | I told you, this was the only time | 我告诉你了 这种情况 |
[14:33] | that this has ever happened. | 以前从没发生过 |
[14:34] | Lynne, you know I’m right. | 琳恩 你知道我说的是对的 |
[14:38] | Is there anyone else we can call? | 我们还能联系其他人吗 |
[14:40] | Jesse’s father? An aunt or uncle? | 杰西的父亲 姨妈或者舅舅 |
[14:42] | – No! – Okay. | -没有 -好吧 |
[14:43] | It’s just us. | 就我们俩 |
[14:46] | – Well… – Oh, my God. | -那… -我的天 |
[14:51] | My baby’s gonna be taken away from me. | 我的孩子要离开我了 |
[14:54] | Not if we get you in a better place. | 如果能改善你的情况 就不会了 |
[14:56] | You said you’ve attempted to get clean before. | 你说过 你以前曾试着戒过毒瘾 |
[14:58] | What treatments have you tried? | 你都试过什么治疗方法 |
[15:00] | Uh, methadone and–and NA, | 美沙酮 戒毒互助所 |
[15:02] | and, uh, cold turkey. | 还有立即戒断 |
[15:03] | – Nothing works. – Ever tried a detox protocol? | -都没用 -尝试过戒毒方案吗 |
[15:07] | That’s a month in a facility. | 那要去机构里待一个月 |
[15:09] | Who’s gonna take care of my kid? | 谁来照顾我的孩子呢 |
[15:10] | What if we sped things up? | 如果我们加快速度呢 |
[15:19] | It’s called rapid detox. | 这叫快速戒断治疗 |
[15:21] | Yeah, now, I normally wouldn’t suggest it, | 通常来说 我不会推荐这个方案 |
[15:23] | but we don’t have much time. | 可我们时间太紧了 |
[15:24] | We push you through withdrawal under sedation | 在你摆脱依赖时 我们会对你进行麻醉 |
[15:26] | to manage the symptoms, and in 24 to 48 hours, | 以控制戒毒的反应 24到48小时 |
[15:30] | you’ll be down the road to treating your addiction. | 你就会正式开始戒除毒瘾了 |
[15:33] | Withdrawal. | 摆脱依赖 |
[15:34] | The last time I went through that, | 我上次摆脱依赖的时候 |
[15:36] | it almost killed me. | 差点就没命了 |
[15:37] | It is not without risk, | 这确实有风险 |
[15:39] | but I don’t know what I can do to keep you together. | 可我想不出别的方法能让你们不分开 |
[15:49] | – Can I say good-bye to my son? – Of course. | -我能去和儿子告个别吗 -当然 |
[15:57] | Hold up. | 等一下 |
[16:01] | Looks like we’re gonna stay here for a couple days. | 看来我们要在这待上几天了 |
[16:03] | What? No! | 什么 我不要 |
[16:05] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[16:07] | Remember, like… | 还记得吗 就像 |
[16:10] | When we had that leak in the bathroom? | 就像我们的卫生间漏水那次 |
[16:12] | We had to go stay in that hotel. | 我们只能住到旅馆里面 |
[16:15] | What was that secret handshake we — we made up? | 还记得我们的秘密击掌吗 |
[16:24] | That’s it. Okay. | 就是这样 好了 |
[16:26] | Well, you be good for the doctors, okay? | 乖乖听医生的话 好吗 |
[16:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[16:41] | So they’re really gonna stick a camera inside me? | 他们真要拿个镜头插到我身体里吗 |
[16:43] | It’s a lot less dramatic than it sounds. | 听起来很夸张 实际上没这么夸张 |
[16:46] | That’s what they told my dad | 我爸爸要替换心脏瓣膜的时候 |
[16:47] | when he needed a new heart valve. | 医生们就是这么跟他解释的 |
[16:49] | He had a stroke under anesthesia. | 结果他在被麻醉后中风发作 |
[16:51] | Never woke up. | 再也没能醒过来 |
[16:54] | Alex, I am so sorry. | 亚历克斯 我很抱歉 |
[16:57] | You know, this procedure is minimally invasive, | 这台手术是微创的 非常安全 |
[16:59] | very safe, and Dr. Marcel is a great surgeon. | 而且马塞尔医生是很厉害的外科医生 |
[17:03] | I’m sure he is, but it’s — | 我相信他 但是 |
[17:05] | it’s just hard not to think about. | 但是我很难不去考虑风险 |
[17:07] | If you have any questions, I can track him down. | 如果你还有疑问 我可以去找他 |
[17:08] | I just– is this really my only option? | 我只是 手术真的是我唯一的选择吗 |
[17:22] | How–how’s she doing? | 她现在情况如何 |
[17:23] | Okay for now. | 暂时没问题 |
[17:25] | Got the dexmedetomidine flowing. | 已经开始输注右美托咪定 |
[17:26] | Ativan at the ready. | 劳拉西泮也备好了 |
[17:28] | She still arousable? | 现在还能唤醒她吗 |
[17:34] | Hi, Lynne. | 琳恩 |
[17:35] | I need you to swallow this pill. | 我要你把这片药吞下去 |
[17:37] | What is it? | 这是什么药 |
[17:37] | Naltrexone, to prevent you from relapsing. | 纳曲酮 防止你复吸的药 |
[17:44] | Will, what are you doing? | 威尔 你在做什么 |
[17:47] | Starting her on a rapid detox protocol. | 我要对她开始进行快速戒断治疗 |
[17:49] | Has this been authorized? | 有人批准你这样做吗 |
[17:52] | You said we were all kosher here. | 你说过我们做的事都是没问题的 |
[17:54] | Asha, don’t worry — we are. | 别担心 埃莎 确实没问题 |
[17:57] | Really, Will? Rapid detox? | 真的吗 威尔 快速戒断治疗 |
[17:59] | Plenty of clinics are doing this, Nat. | 有很多诊所都在这么治疗 小娜 |
[18:00] | We’re not off the reservation here. | 我们也不是胡来的 |
[18:01] | Does she understand the risks? | 她了解这么做的风险吗 |
[18:03] | She does. | 她很清楚 |
[18:03] | Even if she gets through this — | 就算她挺过这一关 |
[18:05] | even if the procedure’s a success — | 就算这次戒断治疗成功了 |
[18:07] | addiction is not something that can be cured rapidly. | 成瘾也不是一种能立刻治好的病 |
[18:10] | There are a host of triggers | 琳恩还需要克服很多 |
[18:11] | that Lynne’s gonna have to overcome. | 会触发她成瘾性的诱因 |
[18:13] | Of course, and this will be a head start. | 当然了 这次就是个开始 |
[18:15] | Get her past the cravings, the withdrawals– | 帮她克服对药物的渴求 戒断过程 |
[18:16] | I don’t know. | 我可说不好 |
[18:17] | I can’t be the reason she loses her kid. | 我不能让她因为我的错而失去孩子 |
[18:19] | I gotta make this right. | 我得挽救回来 |
[18:25] | The hell’d you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[18:27] | My patient just backed out of his laparoscopy. | 我的患者刚才说不愿意做腹腔镜手术 |
[18:29] | Alex was concerned about the procedure. | 亚历克斯很担心手术 |
[18:31] | I just answered his questions. | 我解答了他的疑惑 |
[18:32] | But he already consented. | 但他之前同意手术了 |
[18:33] | Because you made him believe he didn’t have a choice. | 因为你让亚历克斯觉得他别无选择 |
[18:35] | And you may be okay keeping people in the dark, | 你也许觉得把病人蒙在鼓里没什么问题 |
[18:37] | but you can’t just assume that I am. | 但你别以为我也这么想 |
[18:39] | “In the dark”? What are we talking about here? | 蒙在鼓里 你说的是哪回事 |
[18:41] | – Our patient or Ethan? – Ethan? | -是说这个患者还是伊森 -伊森 |
[18:43] | What? | 你说什么 |
[18:45] | I just want to make sure Alex knows his options. | 我只是想确保亚历克斯知道他还有其他选择 |
[18:47] | He has no options, April. | 艾普尔 他没得选 |
[18:50] | This procedure gets riskier every minute we wait. | 我们每多等一分钟 手术就多一分危险 |
[18:52] | When we’re rushing this man to the OR in shock, | 等他休克了我们再把他送进手术室 |
[18:55] | it’s on you. | 那就是你的错 |
[19:06] | So… | 所以说 |
[19:08] | you wanna tell me what’s going on | 你要不要告诉我 |
[19:09] | with you and Dr. Marcel? | 你和马塞尔医生之间这是怎么回事 |
[19:11] | There’s nothing going on. | 我们之间没什么事 |
[19:13] | Hey, I can’t have my sister and my mentor | 我不能看着我的导师和我姐姐 |
[19:15] | slugging it out every day. | 每天都争个不停 |
[19:17] | – Noah. – Spill it. Give it up. | -诺亚 -说吧 你就别嘴硬了 |
[19:18] | – Dr. Sexton? – Hmm? | -塞克斯顿医生 -怎么了 |
[19:20] | If you’re looking for something to do, | 如果你想找点事情做 |
[19:21] | Dr. Lanik has a forearm laceration | 拉尼克医生那边有个前臂划伤的患者 |
[19:24] | that needs stitching. | 需要有人缝合 |
[19:32] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[19:35] | Maybe something you wanna talk about with a girlfriend? | 也许你愿意和我讲讲这件事 |
[19:53] | I kissed Crockett. | 我和克罗特接吻了 |
[19:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:57] | It — it was a mistake. | 那是 那是不对的 |
[19:59] | I had — I had just found out some really bad news. | 我当时刚得到一个坏消息 |
[20:01] | I was feeling worthless, I– | 我觉得自己一文不值 我 |
[20:04] | What news? | 什么坏消息 |
[20:07] | Ethan and I have been | 伊森和我一直 |
[20:10] | trying for a baby… | 都想要个孩子 |
[20:13] | and I found out… | 然后我得知 |
[20:15] | that I may not be able to have any. | 我可能怀不上孩子 |
[20:20] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[20:22] | Come here. | 过来 |
[20:27] | I’m sorry, Ms. Patel. | 抱歉 帕特尔女士 |
[20:29] | So that’s it? You’re sending me home? | 就这样了吗 你们要把我送回家 |
[20:31] | Medically speaking, | 从医学角度上讲 |
[20:32] | there is no reason to keep you in the hospital. | 没有理由再让您留院了 |
[20:34] | You’re telling me there’s nothing you can do? | 你的意思是 你们什么都做不了吗 |
[20:40] | No, no, there is one thing we can try. | 不 不是 还有一种方法我们能试试 |
[20:42] | It’s — it’s not a proven therapy, | 这个疗法的效果尚未证实 |
[20:45] | but it’s been working for me. | 但对我个人很有用 |
[20:47] | All right, what — whatever gives you anxiety, | 好的 不管让你焦虑的诱因是什么 |
[20:49] | you speak it into this app, | 你都对着这个程序说出来 |
[20:51] | and it turns those words into a song. | 然后程序会把它录成一首歌 |
[20:54] | The — the theory is that when you sing it back, | 起效的理论是这样的 你把歌唱出来 |
[20:56] | you uncouple the words from the influence | 就能把诱发你焦虑的词语 |
[20:59] | that they had over you. | 和焦虑情绪本身分离开 |
[21:00] | Disrupt the cycle of negative thinking. | 打乱负面情绪的思维过程 |
[21:02] | I — what do I say? | 我 我需要说什么 |
[21:04] | Oh, I don’t know, anything. | 我也不知道 你说什么都行 |
[21:06] | Anything that stresses you out. | 只要是让你紧张焦躁的事情 |
[21:09] | Am I good at my job? | 我工作做得好吗 |
[21:11] | I think I am, but it’s hard to know. | 我觉得我不错 但我也说不准 |
[21:14] | Good, okay. | 对 就这样 |
[21:17] | Great, now sing it back. | 好 然后跟着唱出来 |
[21:21] | *Am I good at my job?* | *我工作做得好吗* |
[21:23] | *I think I am* | *我觉得还行* |
[21:25] | No, I — I can’t do this. | 不 我 我做不到 |
[21:27] | – I — I feel stupid. – No, that was good. | -我觉得好傻啊 -不 你做得很好 |
[21:29] | – Just try it. – No, I — I don’t want to. | -继续尝试 -不 我不想这么做 |
[21:31] | – Okay. – Oh, God. | -好吧 -天呐 |
[21:33] | All right, yeah, no. We can try that later. | 好吧 那就不唱了 我们下次再试 |
[21:34] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[21:35] | if taking my antidepressants is all I really need to do, | 如果我真的只需要服用抗抑郁药 |
[21:37] | then I’m just gonna do that. | 那我就直接服药 |
[21:38] | No, no, I wouldn’t take your meds off-schedule. | 不 不 我不会让你不按处方服药 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | God, I just want to get out of here. | 天啊 我只想离开这里 |
[21:46] | Okay. | 行 |
[21:52] | Look at you. Come on, give it to me. | 看看你 来吧 让我看看 |
[21:55] | Give it to me, huh? | 让我看看 好吗 |
[21:56] | Working that gown. | 这袍子不错 |
[21:59] | They let you wear whatever you want during chemo. | 做化疗时想穿什么衣服都可以 |
[22:02] | Well, the good news: | 好吧 好消息是 |
[22:03] | radiation goes by a lot quicker. | 放疗要快很多 |
[22:06] | The bad–they don’t got those plush La-Z-Boys. | 坏消息是 没有豪华懒人沙发 |
[22:09] | And… | 而且 |
[22:12] | we can’t go in together | 我们不能一起进去 |
[22:19] | Heard you were down here. | 我听说你在这 |
[22:21] | Hey, Doctor Singh. | 你好 辛格医生 |
[22:23] | I didn’t know you sat in during these things. | 没想到你还能听说这种事 |
[22:24] | I’m here to see Ben, actually. | 其实我是来找本的 |
[22:27] | I wanted to do this in person. | 我想跟他私下谈谈 |
[22:30] | Is it okay that Maggie’s here? | 你不介意麦基在这吧 |
[22:34] | I reviewed your bloodwork, and it seems… | 我看了你的血检结果 看来 |
[22:38] | that whatever jumpstarted your immune system | 不管是什么快速触发了你的免疫系统 |
[22:39] | to fight off the measles had the added benefit | 战胜麻疹病毒 都带来了一个额外的好处 |
[22:42] | of putting your cancer in remission. | 就是缓解了你的癌症 |
[22:44] | What? | 什么 |
[22:46] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 是吧 |
[22:48] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[22:50] | Congratulations, Ben. | 祝贺你 本 |
[22:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[22:53] | Oh, my God, Ben. | 天啊 本 |
[22:56] | I’m so happy for you, Ben. | 我太为你高兴了 本 |
[22:58] | Yes! Thank you! | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[23:00] | Yes! Come on! | 棒 来吧 |
[23:02] | Let’s go! | 亲一个 |
[23:09] | This is the best day ever. | 今天是我人生中最美好的一天 |
[23:11] | Thank you, Dr. Singh. | 谢谢 辛格医生 |
[23:21] | Okay, I’m, um– I’m really sorry | 好吧 我真的很抱歉 |
[23:23] | that I couldn’t do more for you. | 只能为你做这么多 |
[23:24] | I’ll manage. | 我自己能行 |
[23:28] | Hey, Priya, are you okay? | 普丽娅 你没事吧 |
[23:30] | My throat… | 我的喉咙 |
[23:31] | – What? – I can’t… | -什么 -我不能… |
[23:35] | I–I can’t… | 我不能… |
[23:38] | I need the response team out here! | 马上叫应急小队过来 |
[23:45] | Hey, Priya, can you hear me? | 普丽娅 能听到我说话吗 |
[23:47] | Dr. Lanik’s on his way. | 拉尼克医生马上就到 |
[23:48] | Okay, I need epi. | 好 我需要肾上腺素 |
[23:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[23:55] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[23:59] | What the hell happened? | 出什么事了 |
[24:00] | I–I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:09] | Dr. Halstead! Lynne’s seizing. | 霍斯特德医生 琳恩在抽搐 |
[24:16] | She’s going through withdrawal. | 她出现了戒断反应 |
[24:17] | – Push another five of Ativan. – I already did. | -再推注五毫克安定 -已经推注了 |
[24:18] | Seizure’s not breaking. | 抽搐没有停止 |
[24:20] | BP’s spiking 180/100. | 血压飚升到180/100 |
[24:21] | She needs a propofol bolus, Will. | 她需要异丙酚丸 威尔 |
[24:23] | – We gotta snow her. – All right, do it. | -我们得给她用镇静剂 -好 用吧 |
[24:25] | Gotta protect her airway. | 保护她的气道 |
[24:34] | Mommy? | 妈妈 |
[24:37] | Jesse, what are you doing here? | 杰西 你在这干什么 |
[24:39] | Why is she shaking like that? | 为什么她会抖成那样 |
[24:48] | Put him on a mask. | 给他戴上氧气面罩 |
[24:52] | Belly’s distended and tender. | 腹部膨胀 触感柔软 |
[24:55] | Heart rate’s up to 120. | 心率上升到120 |
[24:56] | Bp’s 91/76. What happened? | 血压91/76 怎么回事 |
[24:58] | He’s in hemorrhagic shock. | 他出现了出血性休克 |
[24:59] | Two units on the rapid transfuser. | 快速输入两个单位的血 |
[25:01] | Can we still scope him? | 还能给他用内窥镜吗 |
[25:02] | No, too unstable. | 不 太不稳定了 |
[25:03] | We have to open him up. Open up the hybrid room! | 我们只能给他做手术了 打开混合手术室 |
[25:07] | Let’s move. | 我们走 |
[25:15] | How’s your patient? | 你的病人怎么样了 |
[25:16] | Oh, uh, she had another panic attack, | 她的恐慌症又发作了 |
[25:19] | but, uh, she’s stable. | 但现在稳定了 |
[25:21] | Dr. Lanik just ordered repeat labs. | 拉尼克医生刚刚要求再做一次化验 |
[25:22] | She had another one? | 她又发作了吗 |
[25:24] | Any ideas on the trigger? | 对于触发原因有想法吗 |
[25:26] | Dr. Charles, I’m really sorry. | 查尔斯医生 我真的很抱歉 |
[25:28] | I–I couldn’t send her home with nothing. | 我不能什么都不做就让她回家 |
[25:29] | So I–I had her try the singing. | 所以我让她试了那个唱歌的应用 |
[25:32] | And you think that that’s why she had another episode? | 你觉得这就是她再次发作的原因 |
[25:33] | Yeah, well, she– she got really anxious, | 是的 她真的很焦虑 |
[25:35] | and then she took another anti-depressant, | 然后她又吃了一颗抗抑郁药 |
[25:37] | and I–I don’t know. | 而且我 我也不知道 |
[25:38] | I think this is my fault. | 我觉得这是我的错 |
[25:39] | Wait, wait, wait– she took a second dose | 等等 她服用了第二剂 |
[25:41] | on top of her regular prescription? | 常规处方之外的抗抑郁药 |
[25:43] | – Yes. – When exactly did she do that? | -对 -她具体是在什么时候服用的 |
[25:45] | Maybe 20 minutes before she collapsed. | 大约在她晕倒前20分钟 |
[25:47] | But panic attacks are typically an immediate response | 但恐慌症发作通常是对于压力源的 |
[25:49] | to a stressor– not time-delayed. | 即时反应 没有时延性 |
[25:51] | And an extra antidepressant | 而且额外的抗抑郁药 |
[25:53] | wouldn’t provoke a toxic response anyway. | 无论如何都不会引起毒性反应 |
[25:55] | Look, why don’t we add an FBC and | 听着 我们要不在她的血检中加上 |
[25:58] | tryptase to her blood work? | 空腹血糖和类胰蛋白酶检测 |
[25:59] | More tests? What–what are you thinking? | 做更多的化验 你在想什么 |
[26:01] | Eh, I–I don’t know yet, but I’m not positive | 我也说不好 但我不太确定 |
[26:04] | we’re looking at panic attacks here. | 这位病人是不是恐慌症发作 |
[26:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | Your mom told me that | 你妈妈告诉我 |
[26:12] | you kept some of your favorite books in here. | 这里面放了几本你最喜欢的书 |
[26:13] | Why don’t you pick one out for us to read? | 拿一本出来我们一起看好吗 |
[26:19] | Why was that doctor sticking something | 为什么那个医生要把一个东西 |
[26:20] | down my mommy’s throat? | 插到我妈妈喉咙里 |
[26:23] | To help her breathe. | 为了帮助她呼吸 |
[26:24] | It’s ’cause of that stuff she takes, isn’t it? | 她吃了那个药才变成这样的 对吗 |
[26:29] | Have you ever heard of a bad habit? | 你听说过坏习惯吗 |
[26:32] | So I used to bite my nails all the time, | 我以前总是咬指甲 |
[26:35] | and that’s a bad habit. | 这就是坏习惯 |
[26:37] | And sometimes it’s really hard to stop | 而且有时当你养成习惯以后 |
[26:39] | when you’re so used to doing it. | 要停下来真的很难 |
[26:41] | My mom has a bad habit, doesn’t she? | 我妈妈有坏习惯 是吗 |
[26:45] | And it’s making her sick. | 而且这个坏习惯让她生病了 |
[26:47] | Is that why I have to stay here tonight? | 所以我今晚才必须留在这里 |
[26:49] | Well, it’s a little more complicated than that, Jesse. | 事情要更复杂一些 杰西 |
[26:53] | ‘Cause I can take care of her. | 因为我可以照顾她 |
[26:54] | I know what to do. Look. | 我知道要怎么办 看 |
[27:03] | You have Narcan in your backpack? | 你背包里有纳洛酮 |
[27:06] | My mommy gave it to me. | 妈妈给我的 |
[27:09] | And you know how to use it? | 你知道怎么用吗 |
[27:10] | If I find my mom and I can’t wake her up, | 如果我发现叫不醒我妈妈 |
[27:13] | I tilt her head back and squirt one of these in her nose. | 就把她的头往后仰 然后挤一个到她的鼻子里 |
[27:18] | I’ve done it before. | 我以前这么做过 |
[27:19] | – You have? – A couple times. | -是吗 -做过几次 |
[27:22] | You don’t need to worry about my mom | 你不用担心我妈妈 |
[27:25] | ’cause I can take care of her. | 因为我能照顾她 |
[27:27] | Please don’t take her away from me. | 请不要把她从我身边带走 |
[27:37] | Lot of blood. | 很多血 |
[27:39] | – What’s that grey patch? – Ischemic bowel. | -这块灰色的是什么 -缺血性肠 |
[27:42] | Can we salvage that? | 还能抢救吗 |
[27:43] | If we got in here three hours ago. | 如果提早三个小时的话 |
[27:45] | All right, let’s get control of this bleeding. | 好了 控制住出血 |
[27:48] | April, hemostat times two. | 艾普尔 两倍止血药 |
[27:51] | Dr. Sexton, clamp under me. | 塞克斯顿医生 夹住下面 |
[27:56] | Marty, how we looking? | 马蒂 情况如何 |
[27:57] | A little tachycardic, but pressure’s holding. | 心跳有点快 但血压正常 |
[28:00] | Field’s oozy. | 还在渗血 |
[28:01] | Hang another unit of blood and plasma. | 再挂一个单位的血液和血浆 |
[28:03] | Got it. | 收到 |
[28:05] | Mesentery’s clamped off. | 肠系膜已夹紧 |
[28:07] | You ever resect a bowel before? | 你以前做过肠切除吗 |
[28:09] | – No. – Lucky you. | -没有 -你真幸运 |
[28:11] | GIA 80 to Dr. Sexton. | 给塞克斯顿医生缝合枪 |
[28:14] | Let’s get to work. | 开始干活吧 |
[28:25] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[28:26] | Like a rotisserie chicken. | 像只烤鸡 |
[28:31] | Listen, Maggie… | 麦基 |
[28:34] | I wanna apologize for earlier, | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[28:36] | when I got the news about my cancer, | 我知道自己得了癌症时 |
[28:38] | I just… | 我… |
[28:40] | I went a little wild. | 我有点失控了 |
[28:42] | For good reason. | 你有理由失控 |
[28:43] | But still, it was selfish, | 但我还是太自私了 |
[28:46] | given where you are in your fight. | 因为你也在与病魔抗争 |
[28:49] | I don’t want to go out and celebrate. | 我不想出去庆祝 |
[28:52] | Not until we both can declare victory. | 除非我们两个都战胜了病魔 |
[29:01] | How lucky am I to have found you? | 我何其有幸能遇到你 |
[29:08] | You give me hope, Ben. | 你给了我希望 本 |
[29:25] | How do you feel? | 感觉怎么样 |
[29:28] | My throat is sore… | 我嗓子疼… |
[29:31] | But overall… | 但总的来说 |
[29:34] | I’m sorry, I’m so hoarse. | 对不起 我的嗓子太沙哑了 |
[29:37] | Could I have some water, please? | 可以给我喝点水吗 |
[29:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:54] | You see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[29:56] | Hand’s pretty darn steady. | 你的手很稳 |
[30:02] | Is there a chance this detox might work? | 这种戒断治疗会有效果吗 |
[30:08] | Excuse me, Ms. Driscoll. | 不好意思 德雷思科女士 |
[30:09] | I’m Sharon Goodwin, | 我是莎伦·古德温 |
[30:11] | executive director of patient services here; | 这里的病患服务部主管 |
[30:13] | and this is Madeline Gastern from Child Protective Services. | 这位是儿童保护组织的玛德琳·加斯顿 |
[30:19] | What’s going on? | 这是干什么 |
[30:20] | I regret to inform you, Lynne, | 我很遗憾地通知你 琳恩 |
[30:22] | that the department will be taking | 在我们确定你的身体情况 |
[30:23] | medical custody of your child | 适合担任家长的职务之前 |
[30:24] | until we can determine your fitness as a parent. | 我们将对你的孩子进行医疗监护 |
[30:27] | – No. – I don’t understand. | -不 -我不明白 |
[30:30] | You promised not to do this | 你答应过 如果我接受戒断 |
[30:33] | if I went through the detox. | 你就不会这么做 |
[30:34] | Lynne, I didn’t do this. | 琳恩 不是我 |
[30:36] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[30:38] | Why did you lie to me? | 你为什么要骗我 |
[30:52] | You called in Protective Services. | 你叫了儿童保护组织 |
[30:54] | – We had a deal. – The terms changed. | -我们说好的 -情况有变 |
[30:56] | When did that happen? | 什么时候变的 |
[30:57] | When Jesse told me that | 杰西告诉我 |
[30:58] | his neglect was not just a one-time occurrence. | 他不是第一次无人照顾 |
[31:01] | That kid’s living situation is far more dire | 那孩子的生活状况 |
[31:03] | than your patient led you to believe. | 比你病人展现的要糟糕得多 |
[31:05] | – Dr. Halstead. – What? | -霍斯特德医生 -什么事 |
[31:07] | Charge nurse asked me to tell you: | 护士长让我告诉你 |
[31:08] | your patient, Lynne Driscoll, just left AMA. | 你的病人琳恩·德雷思科刚刚离开了医协 |
[31:23] | So how is he? | 他怎么样 |
[31:24] | We’ll keep him under observation for about a week, | 我们会观察他一个星期左右 |
[31:26] | but he should be fine. | 他应该没事 |
[31:27] | Good. | 好的 |
[31:30] | Oh, yeah, so I am gonna go check on some paperwork… | 对了 我要去查看一些文件 |
[31:34] | uh, down in the E.D. | 要去急诊室 |
[31:36] | Yeah. Excuse me. | 是的 不好意思 |
[31:39] | Look, Crockett, about today– I am sorry. | 克罗特 今天的事 对不起 |
[31:41] | Come on. | 没事 |
[31:42] | I shouldn’t have pushed so hard. | 我不应该那么咄咄逼人 |
[31:44] | You were just trying to do the best thing for your patient. | 你只是为了你的病人好 |
[31:48] | I’ve been thinking about it, and, um… | 我一直在想这事 |
[31:52] | I think maybe you were right. | 我觉得也许你是对的 |
[31:54] | Sometimes people don’t need to know everything. | 有时候人们不需要知道所有的事 |
[31:59] | I don’t think I should tell him. | 我觉得我不应该告诉他 |
[32:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:10] | – Uh, “systemic” what? – Mastocytosis. | -“系统性”什么 -肥大细胞增多症 |
[32:13] | It’s a genetic condition. Completely manageable. | 这是一种遗传疾病 完全可以医治 |
[32:16] | Okay, but what about my panic attacks? | 那我的恐慌症呢 |
[32:19] | Shortness of breath, elevated heart rate, | 呼吸短促 心率加快 |
[32:20] | loss of consciousness– | 丧失意识 |
[32:21] | all symptoms of panic attacks and mastocytosis. | 这些都是恐慌症和肥大细胞增多症的症状 |
[32:24] | Except mastocytosis can actually be made worse | 只是服用抗抑郁药会使 |
[32:26] | by taking antidepressants. | 肥大细胞增多症恶化 |
[32:28] | So the fluoxetine was not only not treating anything, | 所以氟西汀不仅没有治疗效果 |
[32:31] | but that extra dose you took? | 你多服的剂量 |
[32:33] | Probably what made you pass out in our waiting room. | 可能是你在我们的候诊室昏倒的原因 |
[32:35] | Oh, but m-my stress is real. | 但我确实有压力 |
[32:37] | Probably just good old fashioned job-related stress. | 可能只是常见的工作压力 |
[32:41] | Look, we’re going to check in with your psychiatrist, | 我们会跟你的心理医生谈谈 |
[32:43] | but in the meantime, what we want to do | 但同时 我们想 |
[32:45] | is swap out your antidepressants | 把你的抗抑郁药 |
[32:47] | for antihistamines. | 换成抗组胺药 |
[32:48] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[32:50] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:51] | – Really. – You bet. | -真的 -没事 |
[33:01] | – What are you doing? – Deleting this app. | -你在干什么 -删掉这个程序 |
[33:03] | It doesn’t work. | 它没用 |
[33:07] | Mastocytosis should have been | 我从一开始 |
[33:08] | on my differential from the start, | 就应该想到肥大细胞增多症 |
[33:10] | but I got so focused on this app that I– | 但我太关注这个应用了 我 |
[33:13] | I totally missed it. | 我完全没意识到 |
[33:14] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 别对自己这么严格 |
[33:16] | Look, you came up with a creative idea | 你想到了一个很有创意的办法 |
[33:19] | to solve a tricky problem. | 来解决棘手的问题 |
[33:20] | It didn’t happen to work, but, I mean, look at it this way: | 碰巧没有奏效 但是 你得这么想 |
[33:23] | if you hadn’t of tried it, Priya would have gone home | 如果你连试都没试 普丽娅回到家之后 |
[33:25] | thinking she still had a panic disorder. | 还会担心自己有恐慌症 |
[33:27] | Because she rejected my bad idea. | 因为她拒绝了我的坏主意 |
[33:30] | Like you said, it’s just a gimmick. | 就像你说的那样 只是个噱头 |
[33:32] | You can’t sing away your problems. | 靠唱歌解决不了问题 |
[33:46] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[33:49] | – Hi! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[33:52] | I thought you were coming home tomorrow! | 我以为你明天回来 |
[33:54] | I shipped out early. | 我提前出发了 |
[33:55] | I wanted to surprise you. | 想给你个惊喜 |
[33:57] | What? | 什么 |
[34:00] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[34:02] | Baby, I, um– | 亲爱的 我 |
[34:04] | Look, I didn’t like how we left things. | 上次的事我们谈得确实不怎么愉快 |
[34:08] | I’ve been thinking about it a lot | 过去六周里 |
[34:09] | over the last six weeks. | 我想了很多 |
[34:11] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[34:12] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[34:16] | you and I, we’ve been working so hard | 我们付出了很多努力 |
[34:18] | and trying to start a family again, | 想重新组建起一个家庭 |
[34:19] | and I think I got caught up in planning | 我认为 我一直在忙于计划 |
[34:22] | and I forgot what the objective of the mission really was. | 而忘了我们真正的目的到底是什么 |
[34:29] | I’m sorry, I didn’t… | 很抱歉 我不想 |
[34:31] | want to make it sound like a briefing. | 让这番对话听上去像给你做简报一样 |
[34:34] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:36] | But you… | 但你 |
[34:38] | But you need to know… | 但你得知道 |
[34:44] | That I… | 我 |
[34:48] | I love you… | 我爱你 |
[34:50] | and I love your passion | 我爱你的热情 |
[34:52] | and your loyalty. | 还有你的忠诚 |
[34:57] | And I don’t want to go | 我不希望再经历 |
[34:59] | another six weeks without you in my life. | 没有你陪伴的六个星期 |
[35:04] | So… | 所以 |
[35:13] | April Sexton… | 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 |
[35:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[35:31] | This a good silence? | 这沉默是代表愿意吗 |
[35:34] | Before I answer that, um… | 在我回答之前 |
[35:41] | I need to tell you something. | 我得先告诉你一些事 |
[35:46] | It might change your mind. | 可能会让你改主意 |
[35:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:52] | I… | 我 |
[35:54] | I got tested… | 我去做了化验 |
[35:56] | and I don’t think I can have kids. | 我好像不能生孩子 |
[36:02] | – I’m sorry. – Baby, no. | -我很抱歉 -亲爱的 别这样 |
[36:04] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 我很抱歉 |
[36:05] | But, hey, that’s okay. | 但没有关系 |
[36:08] | Look, I love you no matter what, okay? | 无论如何我都爱你 好吗 |
[36:10] | We’ll figure this out together. | 我们一起想办法 |
[36:14] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[36:16] | So much. | 好爱你 |
[36:19] | So is that a yes? | 你答应了吗 |
[36:21] | Yes. | 我答应了 |
[36:22] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[36:38] | I’m glad you came out tonight. | 我很高兴你今晚能出来 |
[36:41] | You know, I figured CeCe probably would have approved. | 我觉得茜茜应该会同意 |
[36:45] | Oh, yeah. Sure she would have. | 当然 她肯定会同意 |
[36:47] | All right, thank you all for coming tonight. | 好了 感谢各位今晚能够前来 |
[36:50] | I’m gonna miss you all so much. | 我会很想念你们的 |
[36:52] | We’ll miss you too, Lainey! | 我们也会想念你 雷尼 |
[36:54] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[36:55] | Up next, Dr. C! | 下一位 查尔斯医生 |
[36:58] | Let’s make some noise! | 燥起来 |
[37:00] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:04] | Seriously, you’re gonna sing? | 真的吗 你要唱歌 |
[37:08] | He’s gonna sing? | 他要唱歌吗 |
[37:16] | A–a friend of mine told me | 我的一位朋友告诉我 |
[37:18] | that, uh, you can’t sing away your troubles. | 靠唱歌解决不了问题 |
[37:23] | Well, I guess we’re about to find out. | 看来结果马上就要见分晓了 |
[37:34] | *There you go and baby* | *好了 宝贝* |
[37:37] | *Here am I* | *我来了* |
[37:39] | *Well, you left me here* | *你把我一人留下* |
[37:41] | *So I could* | *于是 我才能* |
[37:43] | *Sit and cry* | *坐下哭泣* |
[37:46] | *Golly gee, what have you done to me?* | *天哪 你到底对我做了什么* |
[37:52] | *Well, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore* | *我想这已经不重要了* |
[37:59] | *Do you remember, baby* | *你还记得吗 宝贝* |
[38:02] | *Last September, how you* | *去年九月* |
[38:05] | *Held me tight* | *你紧紧抱住我的样子* |
[38:07] | *Each and every night* | *每一个晚上* |
[38:10] | *And, oh, baby, how you* | *宝贝* |
[38:14] | *Drove me crazy* | *你让我为之疯狂* |
[38:17] | *Well, I guess it doesn’t matter anymore* | *我想这已经不重要了* |
[38:51] | A little help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[38:53] | Baghdad. Dr. Halstead? | 去紧急创伤室 霍斯特德医生 |
[38:55] | 35-year-old female. Found down, unresponsive. | 三十五岁女性 受伤倒地 没有意识 |
[38:58] | – Looks like an OD. – No response to Narcan. | -看着像吸毒过量 -对盐酸纳洛酮没有反应 |
[39:00] | She’s shocked and epi’d once already. | 已经为她做了电击 注射了一剂肾上腺素 |
[39:10] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[39:11] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[39:14] | Will. | 威尔 |
[39:21] | Continue CPR. | 继续进行心肺复苏 |
[39:23] | Crash cart! | 救生车 |
[39:25] | She’s in V-fib, no pulse. Charge to 200. | 她在室颤 没有脉搏 充电至200焦 |
[39:29] | Lift up. All right, let’s go. | 上抬 好的 开始吧 |
[39:31] | We are not losing her. Clear. | 我们得救活她 离手 |
[39:35] | Pulse. | 脉搏 |
[39:37] | – No pulse. – Continue CPR. | -没有脉搏 -继续进行心肺复苏 |
[39:39] | Another round of epi. Charge. | 再注射肾上腺素 充电 |
[39:42] | Let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[39:44] | Clear. | 离手 |
[39:47] | Come on, Lynne. | 加油 琳恩 |
[39:49] | Pulse? | 脉搏 |
[39:53] | It’s been 11 minutes now without one. | 都已经十一分钟没有脉搏了 |
[39:57] | 11 minutes? | 十一分钟 |
[40:00] | Halstead… | 霍斯塔德 |
[40:02] | pronounce her. | 宣告她的死亡 |
[40:24] | Time of death: 20:43. | 死亡时间 20点43分 |
[40:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |