Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] I don’t remember a lot. 我不太记得了
[00:05] There’s something I want to ask you. 我想请问你一件事
[00:06] You’ve helped me through a very difficult time. 你帮我经历了这么艰难的一段时间
[00:09] Do you love him? 你爱他吗
[00:12] He slipped the ring on your finger 他在你昏迷的时候
[00:13] when you were unconscious. 给你戴上了戒指
[00:14] It doesn’t matter because it’s over. 这无所谓了 因为我们结束了
[00:16] And you, get out of my life. 而你 离开我的生活吧
[00:19] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[00:21] Agent Lee told me what’s going on. 李探员告诉了我发生了什么
[00:23] Agent Lee told me what’s going on. 李探员告诉了我发生了什么
[00:45] Hi, April… 你好 艾普尔
[00:48] I’ve got your test results. 我拿到了你的检查结果
[00:50] You couldn’t tell me over the phone? 电话上不能说吗
[00:51] Well, I just thought we should discuss this in person. 我就是觉得应该当面说
[00:54] Okay. 好吧
[00:56] Good news. 先是好消息
[00:57] Your thyroid and pituitary tests are completely normal, 你的甲状腺和脑垂体检查完全正常
[01:01] and your HSG X-ray shows that your fallopian tubes are open. 而你的子宫输卵管造影显示输卵管已经打开
[01:05] Okay. So what’s the bad news? 好吧 那坏消息是什么
[01:10] Your AMH and Antral Follicle count are low. 你的抗缪勒管激素和窦状卵泡读数有点低
[01:13] And your FSH is high. 而促卵泡激素读数又过高
[01:15] Even though you’re only in your thirties, 尽管你才三十多岁
[01:17] that indicates that there’s– 这也表明你可能会有
[01:18] Early onset menopause? 早发更年期
[01:20] I like to call it exactly what it is, 我想说得更精确一些
[01:22] low ovarian reserve. 卵巢储备力低下
[01:25] I’m the reason we haven’t gotten pregnant. 我们要不上孩子的原因在我
[01:27] Spontaneous pregnancy isn’t impossible. 自然受孕并非不可能
[01:29] Dr. Patchefsky… 帕切夫斯基医生
[01:30] the miscarriage a few years ago, 我几年前流产
[01:32] and now this? 然后现在又是这个
[01:34] Ethan wants a baby. I can’t… 伊森想要个孩子 而我却
[01:38] I can’t give him one. 却不能给他生一个
[01:40] April, this is far from hopeless. 艾普尔 你的情况远没有那么绝望
[01:42] Ethan should get tested, too. 伊森也应该去检查一下
[01:44] And then the two of you might want to discuss IVF. 然后你们可以考虑一下试管受精
[01:47] – IVF. – Mm-hmm. -试管受精 -对
[01:49] I’d recommend starting sooner than later. 我建议你们越早越好
[01:51] With low ovarian reserve, you may not be responsive. 卵巢储备低 你可能无法受孕
[01:57] So I go home and I tell Ethan I’m going through menopause, 所以我回到家 告诉伊森我正在更年期
[02:02] and even with IVF, 而且就算试管授精
[02:03] I still might not be able to get pregnant. 我仍然有可能怀不上
[02:07] Couples work through this, April. 花几个星期考虑一下吧 艾普尔
[02:18] Was the gym crowded? 健身房人多吗
[02:20] What? 什么
[02:21] You were gone a long time. 你这一趟去了挺久
[02:23] Oh. Yeah, it was crowded. 对 人挺多的
[02:29] Do you really have to leave? 你真的得走吗
[02:32] Yeah. 是啊
[02:36] How can the Navy make you go for two months? 海军怎么会让你去两个月
[02:39] Six weeks. 六个星期
[02:40] Told you. Doc on a carrier had an MI. 之前说过了 有艘航母上的军医突发心梗
[02:43] Sounds pretty serious. They called up a reservist. 情况挺严重 所以要召集一名预备役
[02:55] “The Expectant Father”? 《准爸爸手册》
[02:58] Just living in the future. 就是提前准备一下
[03:03] God, Ethan. 天啊 伊森
[03:06] What? 怎么了
[03:08] I have to get ready for work. 我得准备上班了
[03:24] Morning. 早上好
[03:27] How did you sleep? 你睡得好吗
[03:29] Great. 很好
[03:32] How’s your pain, honey? 还疼吗 亲爱的
[03:36] You’re not dressed. 你没穿工作服
[03:39] Oh. Yeah. 也对
[03:42] Thought maybe I’d stay home today. 我今天想在家待着
[03:44] Please don’t try and talk me out of it. 求你不要赶我走
[03:48] Okay, I won’t. 好吧 我不说了
[03:51] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:53] You’re getting good at this marriage stuff. 你越来越会过婚姻生活了
[03:58] Fourth time’s a charm, I guess. 大概是第四次有好运吧
[04:03] Danny? 丹尼
[04:05] I want you to re-marry. 我希望你再婚
[04:11] But I’m happily married to you. 可是我和你很幸福啊
[04:13] Danny. 丹尼
[04:14] What are we having for breakfast, honey? 早饭打算吃什么 亲爱的
[04:16] What do you want? 你想吃什么
[04:20] I know you heard me. 我知道你听见了
[04:22] Pancakes, it is. 那就吃煎饼
[05:00] Ben… 本
[05:03] do you mind if I share with Maggie what I’m finding? 你介意我跟麦基说一下我的发现吗
[05:07] Please…do. 请说吧
[05:10] You’re running a fever. 103.2. 你在发烧 39.5度
[05:13] And you’re tachycardic. Rapid heart rate. 而且你心跳过速 心率太高
[05:17] Of more concern, your white count is really low. 此外 你的白血球读数太低了
[05:21] 2.2. And your platelets are at 35. 只有2.2 而血小板只有35
[05:24] Also low. 也很低
[05:27] So… 所以
[05:30] not good. 情况不妙
[05:32] No. 不妙
[05:34] I’m sorry, Ben. 我很抱歉 本
[05:37] Not good. 情况很糟
[05:40] So tired. 我累了
[05:43] Why don’t you get some rest? 不如你睡一会儿吧
[05:46] You let me know if he has any trouble breathing, 如果他呼吸困难的话就告诉我
[05:48] and we’ll increase his oxygen, okay? 我们会提高输氧量 好吗
[05:51] Make him as comfortable as possible. 尽量让他少受点罪
[06:02] Dr. Manning, I’m sorry to bother you. 曼宁医生 抱歉打扰你一下
[06:04] – What’s up? – Um, a… -怎么了 -是这样
[06:06] I’m not sure how you want to handle this. 我不确定你想怎么做
[06:07] A pediatric patient of yours has just been brought in 你的一位儿童患者刚被送进来
[06:09] for a scheduled surgery. 进行之前预约的手术
[06:11] All right, I’ll go see the patient. 好 我去看患者
[06:12] What’s wrong? 怎么了吗
[06:13] Well, it’s, uh-it’s Phillip Davis’s daughter. 患者是菲利普·戴维斯的女儿
[06:16] Sophie. 苏菲
[06:17] I mean, I know that you and he– 我知道你跟他…
[06:19] Whatever happened between her father and me, 不管我和他父亲之间发生了什么
[06:20] Sophie is still my patient. 苏菲还是我的患者
[06:23] Right. 好的
[06:27] Sophie has had multiple procedures to correct 苏菲做了多次手术
[06:29] congenital tricuspid atresia. 修复先天性三尖瓣闭锁
[06:32] Why don’t you come up and help me examine her? 你上来跟我一起帮她检查一下吧
[06:34] Okay, yeah. 好的
[06:35] Okay. 好
[06:45] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[06:49] That night of the accident… 发生事故的那天晚上…
[06:52] Natalie? 娜塔莉
[06:54] It was just like this. 当时就是这样
[06:58] Do you love him? 你爱他吗
[07:00] It’s weird. 好奇怪
[07:01] Some things are starting to come back to me. 我开始想起一些事
[07:05] Phillip was there. 菲利普在场
[07:07] And some FBI agent. 还有一位联调局探员
[07:10] And she wanted… 她想…
[07:12] I can’t remember. 我记不起来了
[07:14] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[07:17] Yeah. 在
[07:17] The family’s waiting to see you. 家属在等着见你
[07:21] Okay. 好的
[07:22] Let’s go. 走吧
[07:29] – Dr. Manning? – Yes. -曼宁医生 -是我
[07:31] And this is fourth year medical student Ms. Curry. 这位是四年级医学生 库里女士
[07:33] I’m Cheryl McFarland, Phillip’s sister, 我是谢丽尔·麦克法兰 菲利普的妹妹
[07:36] Sophie’s aunt. 苏菲的姑姑
[07:37] This is my husband Jeremy. 这位是我丈夫杰里米
[07:41] I’m sorry. Do you live here? 抱歉 你们住在这吗
[07:44] Streeterville. Why? 我住斯特维尔 怎么了
[07:46] Phillip said he didn’t have any family in Chicago. 菲利普之前说他没有亲人住在芝加哥
[07:49] Phillip says a lot of things. 菲利普会说很多话
[07:50] He’s a pathological liar. 他不撒谎就难受
[07:55] May I ask… 请问…
[07:56] where is he? 他在哪里
[07:57] I don’t know. 我不知道
[07:58] He asked us to meet him at the hospital. 他让我们跟他在医院会合
[08:00] When we got here, he was gone. 我们到了才发现他已经走了
[08:02] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[08:03] He left Sophie. 他不要苏菲了
[08:05] He isn’t coming back? 他不回来了吗
[08:07] I doubt it. 我估计不会
[08:08] Well, you know what? 算了
[08:09] All that matters right now is Sophie. 现在最重要的就是苏菲
[08:12] So why don’t I take a look? 不如我先帮她看看
[08:15] Oh, hey, there. 你好呀
[08:18] There she is. 小姑娘在这儿呢
[08:21] Hey, Mike. We got your labs back. 迈克 你的检查结果回来了
[08:25] He’s still kind of out of it. 他还是有点不清醒
[08:26] Makes sense. You’re uremic. 我理解 你得了尿毒症
[08:28] My kidneys. 我的肾脏
[08:29] Afraid so. 恐怕是的
[08:31] Dialysis problem. 透析问题
[08:32] Your catheter’s clotted off. 你的导尿管堵塞了
[08:33] That why he feel so lousy? 所以他才会感觉不舒服吗
[08:35] Yeah. 对
[08:36] My brother’s been on the transplant list 我弟弟一直在等待移植名单上
[08:38] for over a year. 已经一年了
[08:39] I’d give him my kidney, but I’m not a match. 我很想把肾给他 可是不匹配
[08:42] Well, the good news is that there was no sign of infection. 好消息是 目前还没有发生感染
[08:44] So if a kidney becomes available, 如果有肾脏资源
[08:46] you can have the surgery. 你就可以做手术
[08:50] We’re gonna get you through this. 我们会帮你撑下去的
[08:51] Okay? 好吗
[08:54] All right. 好了
[08:58] So how you feeling, Dan? 你感觉如何 丹
[09:00] Okay. Better. 还行 好点了
[09:02] – Good. – He had us so worried. -那就好 -我们好担心
[09:03] He’s never passed out before. 他以前从来没晕倒过
[09:05] When you brought Dan in the ED yesterday, 你们昨天把丹送来急救室的时候
[09:07] he was in a diabetic crisis. 他当时处于糖尿病危机
[09:09] Blood sugar 640, pH 7.23. 血糖640 血液酸碱值7.23
[09:12] The ketoacidosis is what caused you to lose consciousness. 酮酸中毒导致你失去了意识
[09:15] But with the insulin drip and IV fluid, 不过注射胰岛素 静脉输液之后
[09:17] your numbers are looking better. 你的读数比之前好多了
[09:18] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[09:19] What about his kidneys? 他的肾脏情况呢
[09:21] I am concerned. 我有点担心
[09:23] I want a nephrologist to see you. 我想请一位肾病专家帮你检查一下
[09:29] Excuse me. 失陪
[09:38] Your patient’s on the list for a new kidney, right? 你的患者在等新肾脏 对吗
[09:40] Yeah, he’s had a hard time managing his diabetes. 对 他一直在跟糖尿病作斗争
[09:43] Wrecked his kidneys. 搞坏了他的肾脏
[09:44] Well, we might have one for him. 我们也许有合适的资源
[09:46] Might? 也许
[09:47] Direct donor situation, but it’s complicated. 可以直接捐赠 但是情况复杂
[09:49] We have a patient downstairs who also needs a kidney. 楼下有一位患者也需要新肾脏
[09:52] His brother’s willing to donate, 他哥哥愿意捐赠
[09:53] but isn’t a match. 但是不匹配
[09:54] But turns out he is a match for your guy. 检查结果发现跟你的患者匹配
[09:56] So if somebody from your guy’s family matches our guy 所以如果你们家有人能跟我的患者匹配
[09:59] and is willing to donate, 也愿意捐赠
[10:01] then our guy’s brother will donate his kidney to your guy. 那我患者的哥哥就会捐赠他的肾脏给你们
[10:04] Quid pro quo. 互相交换
[10:05] – Domino transplant. – Bingo. -连环移植 -没错
[10:07] Both go home with a kidney. 两个人都可以有肾了
[10:08] We just need a match. 我们只需要配型成功
[10:11] I’ll present the offer. 我去和他们说说条件
[10:14] Great. 很好
[10:16] Jordy Collins, 16-year-old male with Down Syndrome. 乔迪·柯林斯 16岁男性 有唐氏综合征
[10:19] Motor vehicle collision. 汽车相撞
[10:20] Okay, we’re going to Baghdad. 我们去紧急创伤室
[10:21] Is it okay if I take your pulse? 我能摸一下你的脉搏吗
[10:22] Yeah. 可以
[10:24] I’m his dad. We were rear-ended. 我是他爸爸 我们被追了尾
[10:26] We were going to the rink. 我们本来要去溜冰场
[10:27] I think he got whiplash. 我想他脖子扭伤了
[10:28] – I ice skate. – That’s really cool. -我滑冰 -真酷啊
[10:30] I can’t ice skate to save my life. 为了安全 我都不敢滑冰
[10:33] Doris. 桃瑞丝
[10:39] All right, on my count. 听我口令
[10:41] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[10:44] – This is a big hospital. – Sure is. -这医院真够大的 -绝对是
[10:47] We’re gonna take good care of you. 我们会好好照顾你的
[10:49] Jordy, anything else bothering you besides your neck? 乔迪 除了脖子以外还有什么地方不舒服吗
[10:53] Good. Chest X-ray. 很好 胸透
[10:54] Dad, anything in Jordy’s history we should know about? 家长 乔迪有什么病史需要我们知道的吗
[10:57] – No, he’s a healthy kid. – I like to hear that. -没有 他很健康 -这话我喜欢
[11:00] Okay, I’m gonna listen to your heart. 我要听听你的心脏
[11:04] Yeah, Jordy, your heart sounds real good. 乔迪 你的心脏听着很正常
[11:06] Squeeze my hand, will you? Oof, you’re strong. 握一下我的手 你还真有劲
[11:09] This is a big camera. 这是个大照相机
[11:10] It’s gonna take a picture of you. 会给你照个相
[11:11] – Won’t hurt a bit. – Okay. -一点都不疼 -好
[11:12] Everybody clear? 大家离手
[11:13] Coming up. 开始了
[11:17] Hey, chest looks good, too. 胸部看着也挺正常
[11:18] I’m gonna take this collar off and see what’s what, okay? 我要把颈托拿掉 看看是什么情况
[11:21] Okay. 好
[11:24] All right. 好的
[11:27] Sorry, buddy. 抱歉 伙计
[11:28] Now we’ll put that collar back on. 我们再把颈托放回去
[11:31] It could still just be whiplash, 有可能就是扭伤
[11:32] but I want to make sure there aren’t any other injuries. 但我想要确定没有别的伤
[11:34] With your permission, I’d like to send Jordy 在征得你的同意后 我想让乔迪
[11:35] for a CT of his head and neck. 去做个头部和颈部的CT扫描
[11:37] – Sure. – Great. -没问题 -好
[11:39] You’ll let radiology know, Doris? 通知放射科吧 桃瑞丝
[11:40] Right. 好
[11:41] We’re gonna fix you up, get you back on that ice. 我们会治好你 让你重回冰场
[11:46] I’ll check on you in a bit. 我等下再过来
[11:50] Hey, Dan. 丹
[11:51] Martha, Bill, this is Dr. Marcel. 玛莎 比尔 这位是马塞尔医生
[11:53] He’s been treating the other kidney patient 他在治疗我和你们说过的
[11:54] I told you about. 另一位肾病患者
[11:55] Am I a match to him? Is Dan gonna get a kidney? 我和他配上了吗 丹会有肾脏了吗
[11:58] No, sir, you are not a match. 不 先生 你和他没配上
[12:00] But, Mrs. Schiller, you are. 但席勒太太 你可以
[12:02] – So I can donate? – Yes. -那我可以捐了 -对
[12:03] Wait, hold on. 等等
[12:04] Mom, I don’t want you taking the risk 妈妈 你的血压 我不想
[12:06] with your blood pressure. 让你冒险
[12:07] And that means that my son will get a kidney. 那就意味着我的儿子能获得一个肾脏
[12:09] Yes. From my patient’s brother. 对 从我患者的哥哥那
[12:12] Wait. 等等
[12:13] Dan, I am your mother. 丹 我是你的妈妈
[12:14] It’s a kidney. It’s nothing. 就是个肾脏 没什么
[12:16] What if something happens? 如果出了什么状况怎么办
[12:17] Honey, you’re my baby. 亲爱的 你是我的宝贝
[12:19] I can’t imagine life without you. 失去你我的日子还怎么过
[12:23] When you have children of your own, 等你有了自己的孩子
[12:25] you’ll understand. 你就会明白了
[12:31] I’ll give the transplant team a call, 我去通知移植小组
[12:33] get things started. 开始做准备
[12:38] Hey, did you hear the good news? 你听说了好消息吗
[12:39] – Yeah. – All right, can we talk? -嗯 -好 我们能谈谈吗
[12:40] – I’m busy, Ethan. – It’ll just take a second. -我很忙 伊森 -马上就好
[12:43] About your reaction to the book earlier, 你早上对那本书的反应
[12:45] I know you’re anxious about not getting pregnant. 我知道你对于无法怀孕这件事很焦虑
[12:47] – Let’s just forget about it– – Here’s the plan. -别提了 -我想这样
[12:48] I have some time this afternoon. 我今天下午有点时间
[12:50] I’ll go see a urologist. 我去找泌尿科医生看看
[12:51] – What? Why? – Get a semen analysis, -什么 为什么 -做个精子分析
[12:53] make sure I’m not shooting blanks. 确保我不是在放空炮
[12:54] Oh, my God, Ethan. 我的天 伊森
[12:55] Why do we have to talk about this all the time? 我们为什么要没完没了地说这事啊
[12:56] Look, I just want to make sure I’m not the problem. 我只是想确定不是我的问题
[12:58] There is no problem. 本来就没有问题
[13:00] Look, I’m not saying there is, but just in case. 我并不是说有 但以防万一
[13:01] – Oh, my–I’m so sick of this. – Sick of what? -天哪 我烦死了 -烦什么
[13:04] The pressure. 压力
[13:06] I don’t even know if I want a baby anymore. 我都不确定我是不是还想要孩子了
[13:10] What are you saying? 你在说什么
[13:13] April. 艾普尔
[13:26] Hey there, Jordy. Good news. 我说 乔迪 好消息
[13:28] CT scan is normal. CT扫描正常
[13:30] Can I go skate now? 我现在能去滑冰吗
[13:32] Jordy competes. Special Olympics. 乔迪参加比赛呢 特奥会
[13:34] Wow. Well, maybe you can go skate. 厉害 也许你可以去滑冰
[13:36] Tell me, how you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[13:38] Real good. 非常好
[13:39] Hands feel funny. 手感觉有点怪怪的
[13:42] – What? – Tingly. -什么 -有点发麻
[13:45] Really? Both hands? 真的吗 双手都发麻
[13:48] What does that mean? 这意味着什么
[13:49] Not sure. 还不确定
[13:53] Do you feel that? 这样你能感觉到吗
[13:57] Squeeze my hand. 握紧我的手
[14:00] – Not so strong now, huh? – No. -力道没那么足了 -是的
[14:03] Okay, Jordy, I want to run one more test before you go. 乔迪 我还想再给你做一项检查
[14:06] It’s another type of scan called an MRI. 这是另一种扫描式检查 叫核磁共振
[14:08] Dad? 父亲的意见呢
[14:10] Okay. 好
[14:11] Don’t worry, Dad. I’ll be okay. 别担心 爸 我不会有事的
[14:16] You’re a champ. 你最棒了
[14:18] I’ll put that order in. 我这就去安排检查
[14:20] Okay. 好的
[14:21] Jeremy and I have decided 杰里米和我决定
[14:22] we’re going to try to adopt Sophie. 尝试去收养苏菲
[14:25] I’m really happy to hear that. 很高兴听到这个消息
[14:28] Maya. 玛雅
[14:29] Sophie’s hit all her milestones, 苏菲目前的发育进程全部都达标
[14:31] and her saturation’s looking good at 85%. 她血氧饱和度85% 还不错
[14:34] This is Dr. Frisch. 这位是弗里斯医生
[14:35] She will be doing Sophie’s procedure. 她将会主刀苏菲的手术
[14:37] Hello. 你好
[14:38] Did you know that the patient’s father 你知不知道患者的父亲留有指示
[14:40] has instructed that if Sophie arrests, 如果苏菲出现心脏骤停
[14:42] we are not to resuscitate? 我们不能进行心肺复苏
[14:43] – What? – A DNR? -什么 -拒绝心肺复苏
[14:45] You mean you’re just supposed to let her die? 你是说你只能坐视她丧命
[14:48] No, I can’t believe this. Are you sure? 我不知道 简直不可思议 你确定
[14:50] It’s right here in the chart. 这个就写在病历上
[14:51] Why would he do that? 菲利普为什么要这么做
[14:53] He wouldn’t. I mean, he couldn’t. 他做不出这种事 我是说 他不会的
[14:55] Yes, he could. 他做得出的
[14:57] Sophie’s not perfect. That makes her too much work. 苏菲并不完美 照顾她担子太重
[14:59] But he’s been so devoted to her. 可他之前一直对她那么上心
[15:01] I’ve seen him take such wonderful care of her. 我亲眼所见 他把她照顾得那么好
[15:03] Because he was getting something out of it. 因为他这么做能有所得
[15:05] You. 你
[15:06] Now that you’re not in the picture, 现在你抽身而去
[15:08] he doesn’t need Sophie anymore. 他就用不到苏菲了
[15:11] What? 什么
[15:11] Look, can you get him to change his mind? 你能想办法让他回心转意吗
[15:13] I tried to call him. He’s not picking up. 我给他打过电话 他一直不接
[15:15] I don’t even know where he is. 我都不知道他人在哪里
[15:16] Well, I’m not comfortable performing this surgery 对于签过拒绝心肺复苏协议的孩子动手术
[15:18] on a child with a DNR. 我觉得不太合适
[15:19] – Maya – I’m sorry. -玛雅 -抱歉
[15:21] Oh, my God. 老天啊
[15:28] We are gonna fight this. 我们会努力一搏的
[15:34] Your donor’s being prepped for surgery. 你的捐肾者正在做术前准备
[15:35] We’ll take you up to the OR 她的手术开始大约一小时之后
[15:36] about an hour into her procedure. 我们就把你送上手术室去
[15:38] Can’t believe this is actually happening. 真不敢相信这一切真的实现了
[15:45] When do I go up? 那我什么时候进手术室
[15:46] Your brother’s organ transfer should take about two hours. 你弟弟的手术大约需要两个小时
[15:48] Then it’s my turn? 然后就轮到我了
[15:49] Right. 对
[15:57] Dr. Marcel, you have the honor. 马塞尔医生 请开始吧
[16:00] Betty, are the antibiotics in? 贝蒂 开始用抗生素了没有
[16:01] Yep. 2g Cefazolin. 开始了 2克头孢唑啉
[16:03] Vitals stable? 患者生命体征平稳吗
[16:05] All good. 一切良好
[16:07] All right. Let’s begin. 好的 那我们开始手术吧
[16:13] His fever’s up. 103.6. 他的体温升高了 39度8
[16:16] Maggie. 麦基
[16:17] I’m right here, Ben. 我在这儿呢 本
[16:19] Let me know if he needs anything. 他有什么需要的就跟我说
[16:21] Okay, thank you. 好 谢谢你
[16:24] I had a dream. 我做了个梦
[16:28] I was fishing. 我在钓鱼
[16:30] That sounds nice. 听起来是个好梦
[16:32] No. I hate fishing. 才不是 我讨厌钓鱼
[16:43] There you go. 给你润润嘴唇
[16:45] That’s better. 这就好多了
[16:54] Ben. Is there anyone I should call? 本 有没有什么人需要我联系
[16:59] You’re the closest thing I got… to family, Maggie. 你是最接近我亲人的人了 麦基
[17:05] Have you made any arrangements? 你对后事有安排吗
[17:11] I should’ve. 我本该作些安排的
[17:14] I just kept… thinking about getting better… 我只是一直想着 自己要好起来
[17:19] not about my funeral. 而不是想着自己的葬礼
[17:25] My folks… are in a cemetery in Florida. 我的家人都在佛罗里达的一处公墓长眠
[17:32] I’d like my ashes to be with them. 我也想把我的骨灰和他们一起安放
[17:39] Okay. 放心吧
[17:42] This doesn’t make sense. 这根本就不合理
[17:43] We have to do something, Mrs. Goodwin. 我们得做些什么 古德温女士
[17:46] I’m sorry, Dr. Manning. 抱歉 曼宁医生
[17:47] So that’s it? 就这样了吗
[17:48] There’s no way to overturn this DNR? 拒绝心肺复苏协议就不能被推翻了
[17:50] The father abandoned the baby. 这孩子被父亲抛弃了
[17:51] We don’t know that. 对此我们无法确认
[17:53] And Mr. Davis left very clear instructions. 而且戴维斯先生留有明确的指示
[17:55] He claimed, and I quote, 我引用一下他的原话
[17:57] “My little girl has suffered enough, “我女儿已经受了够多的苦
[17:59] and if the good Lord decided to take her, 如果上帝决定让她离开世间
[18:01] we should let him.” 我们应该尊重上帝的意愿”
[18:01] That’s ridiculous. He’s not even religious. 这也太扯了 他根本都不信教
[18:04] Dr. Manning, both the ethics committee 曼宁医生 伦理委员会和律师都认为
[18:06] and legal said this DNR is valid. 拒绝心肺复苏有效
[18:08] And they won’t approve emergency guardianship. 而且他们不会允许授予紧急监护权
[18:12] This is about the Davis baby? 你们在说戴维斯的宝宝吗
[18:13] Yes. 是的
[18:14] Dr. Frisch briefed me. 弗里斯医生跟我大概说了下
[18:16] Can you convince her to do the operation? 你能说服她来做手术吗
[18:17] No, and I understand her refusal. 不能 而且我对她的拒绝表示理解
[18:20] It’s a very risky procedure, 这是个风险很大的手术
[18:21] and the baby is likely to arrest. 而且这个宝宝很可能会心搏停止
[18:24] Dr. Rhodes performed the previous procedure. 之前的手术是罗德斯医生做的
[18:26] That’s right. 没错
[18:28] I’m sure if he were here, he would agree to do this. 我很肯定如果他在这里 会同意做手术
[18:32] I will do the surgery. 我来做这个手术
[18:40] Dr. Choi, something’s wrong. 崔医生 出事了
[18:44] – Dan? – My chest hurts. -丹 -我胸口疼
[18:46] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[18:48] No pulse. V-fib. 没有脉搏 室颤
[18:49] Start bagging. Charge to 200. 上气囊 充电到200焦耳
[18:51] Sir, it’s better if you left the room. 先生 您最好离开这里
[18:52] I’m not leaving my son. 我不会离开我儿子
[18:54] Come on, Dan. 加油 丹
[18:58] Come on, buddy. You’re gonna be all right. 加油 孩子 你会没事的
[19:02] Clear! 离手
[19:03] Charged. 充好电了
[19:07] Still V-fib. Charge to 200 again. 还是室颤 再次充电到200焦耳
[19:08] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[19:11] Oh, God. 天哪
[19:12] Still in V-fib. 还是室颤
[19:14] Come on, Dan. Come on. 加油 丹 加油
[19:16] – Dr. Choi– – Charge to 200 again. -崔医生 -再次充电到200焦耳
[19:18] Come on. No. 加油 不
[19:20] Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. 加油 加油 加油
[19:22] Clear. 离手
[19:28] He’s asystolic. 他心脏停搏了
[19:38] I’m so sorry, Bill. 我很抱歉 比尔
[19:44] Dan, Dan. 丹 丹
[19:47] Dan. 丹
[19:49] Time of death, 12:03. 死亡时间 12:03
[20:00] Dan. 丹
[20:08] Okay. 好了
[20:09] Kidney is good to go. 肾脏可以移植了
[20:22] Hold on. His son died. 等等 他儿子死了
[20:24] Mr. Schiller has withdrawn consent. 席勒先生撤销了同意书
[20:27] What? 什么
[20:27] He has medical power of attorney, 他有医疗授权书
[20:29] and he’s stopping the procedure. 而且他要中止手术
[20:32] He can’t do that. 他不能这样做
[20:33] He wants his wife’s kidney re-implanted. 他想把她妻子的肾脏重新移植回去
[20:37] That’s insane. No. 简直不可理喻 不行
[20:38] You may not transplant that kidney. 你们不能移植那个肾脏
[20:47] All right, everybody, sit tight. 好吧 各位 先等等
[20:54] This is ridiculous. 太荒谬了
[20:55] I have a kidney on ice in a cooler, 有位病人正急需那个我保存在
[20:58] and a patient in dire need of it. 冷藏箱里的肾脏
[20:59] The man just lost his son, 这个男人刚刚失去了儿子
[21:00] the reason for the domino transplant in the first place. 这也是当初要进行多米诺式移植的原因
[21:02] Mrs. Schiller gave consent. 席勒太太签了同意书
[21:04] When her son was alive, and now we have no way to know 那时她儿子还活着 现在我们无从得知
[21:06] if she’d still feel the same way. 她是否还同意捐肾
[21:07] And we have no way to know that she wouldn’t. 我们也没法确定她不会捐肾
[21:08] Doesn’t matter. It’s the husband’s decision. 没关系 这得由她丈夫决定
[21:11] Didn’t you try to reason with him? 你没试着跟他讲道理吗
[21:12] When he was crying over his dead son’s body, no. 当时他正趴在儿子尸体上哭 所以我没有
[21:14] That is not what I meant, and you know it. 我不是那个意思 你明白的
[21:16] All right, all right, you two. 好了 好了 你们两位
[21:19] Let’s cool it. 先冷静一下
[21:21] Peter, do we know who owns this kidney? 彼得 我们知道现在这个肾脏属于谁吗
[21:24] I have no idea. 不知道
[21:25] We’ve never had a situation like this. 我们从没遇到过这种情况
[21:27] I need to consult with ethics, 我需要咨询伦理委员会
[21:29] see if there’s at least a precedent. 至少看看有没有先例可以参考
[21:31] You do realize that we’re under a time crunch here. 你知道我们现在时间紧迫吧
[21:34] I realize. 我知道
[21:37] Well, until we have a determination, 在我们做决定之前
[21:40] keep Mrs. Schiller stable, 先让席勒太太保持稳定
[21:41] and get Mike Stowe prepped for surgery. 并让麦克·斯托做好术前准备
[21:44] Yes, ma’am. 遵命
[21:58] Jordy, Russell, this is Dr. Abrams, 乔迪 拉塞尔 这位是艾布拉姆斯医生
[22:00] our chief of neurosurgery. 我们的神经外科主任
[22:02] Hi. 你好
[22:03] Jordy, your MRI revealed a condition called 乔迪 你的核磁共振检查出一种病症叫做
[22:06] Atlantoaxial Instability. 寰枢椎不稳
[22:09] Big words. 好深奥的词
[22:10] Yeah, and what it means is that your spine 是的 这种病症是指你的
[22:12] is built a little differently, 脊椎形状有点特殊
[22:13] and working in not quite the way it should. 而且工作方式也不太正常
[22:15] Yeah, we see it in about 是的 有25%的唐氏综合症患者
[22:16] 25% of DS patients. 会出现这种情况
[22:18] I know. 我明白
[22:20] Um, is there a way to treat it? 这个病有办法可以治吗
[22:23] Why don’t we talk outside? 我们出去谈吧
[22:25] Hey, Jordy, buddy. I’ll be right back, okay? 乔迪 伙计 我很快就回 好吗
[22:28] – Okay. – Okay. -好 -好
[22:33] So there are two options. 有两个选项
[22:35] First, I can surgically repair the instability. 第一个 我可以手术修复寰枢椎不稳
[22:37] But it’s an invasive, high-risk surgery. 但这是个侵入性的高风险手术
[22:39] It could fix the problem, or it could make things worse. 可能会解决问题 也可能让问题更严重
[22:41] Severely limit Jordy’s range of motion. 严重限制乔迪的活动范围
[22:45] And the second option? 那第二个选项呢
[22:47] Stabilize the spine with a halo vest– 用头环背心来稳定脊椎
[22:49] type of brace– wait for the whiplash to heal. 这是一种支撑架 等待颈部扭伤自动痊愈
[22:52] It’s a much safer route, and that’s what I’d recommend. 这种方法要安全得多 也是我比较推荐的
[22:56] Dr. Abrams? 艾布拉姆斯医生
[22:57] Atlantoaxial Instability is congenital, 寰枢椎不稳是先天性的
[22:59] so eventually, Jordy’s gonna need this surgery. 到最后乔迪还是需要做手术
[23:01] Right, but it is possible to put it off for years. 对 但是可以推迟几年
[23:13] Okay, no surgery. 好的 不做手术
[23:16] I don’t want to take the risk. 我不想冒这个险
[23:18] All right. 好的
[23:19] Thanks, Sam. 谢谢 萨姆
[23:22] I don’t know what I’m gonna tell Jordy. 我不知道怎么和乔迪说
[23:24] Special Olympics won’t let him compete with this condition. 特奥会不会允许他这种情况参赛
[23:27] He’d have to have it repaired. 他必须治好了才能参赛
[23:30] This is gonna break his heart. 这会让他很伤心的
[23:36] I feel bad for that family, 我为那个家庭感到难过
[23:38] but how much time does Mike have? 迈克还有多长时间
[23:40] He’s gonna die without that kidney. 没有那个肾脏他会死的
[23:44] This could be it. 可能有结果了
[23:48] Let’s hope for good news. 让我们心存希望
[23:53] So legal has made a determination. 律师做出了决定
[23:56] Since Mrs. Schiller’s kidney had been removed from her body, 只要席勒太太的肾脏一取出
[23:59] the hospital’s considered its caretaker. 医院就被视为其管理者
[24:02] The ethics committee believes 伦理委员会觉得
[24:03] that the kidney should go to Dr. Marcel’s patient 肾脏应该给马塞尔医生的病人
[24:06] as originally designated by the donor. 作为捐赠者指定的对象
[24:10] Mr. Schiller’s wishes will not be honored. 席勒先生的遗愿无法实现了
[24:16] Gonna go scrub. 我去换手术服
[24:19] You know it’s the right thing. 你知道这么做没错
[24:21] We’re saving a life. 我们在拯救生命
[24:21] It’s a little more nuanced than that. 没有那么简单吧
[24:24] Ethan, don’t walk away. 伊森 别走
[24:25] April, there is a man who has to tell his wife 艾普尔 现在有个丈夫在等他妻子从手术醒来
[24:26] when she wakes up from surgery that her kidney is gone 还得告诉她 她的肾脏被拿走了
[24:29] and her son is dead. 而且她儿子去世了
[24:30] You want to be there for that? 你想亲眼看看吗
[24:31] I know. It’s a terrible situation. 我知道 现在情况很糟糕
[24:33] You think I don’t know that? 你觉得我不知道吗
[24:34] This is the best outcome we could have. 这是我们能得到的最好结果
[24:37] You just want me to feel bad. Is that it? 你只是想让我难受 是吗
[24:39] What about you? 那你呢
[24:41] You’ve been at me all day. 你一天都没给我好脸色
[24:44] I don’t know what’s going on between us, 我不知道我们俩之间是什么情况
[24:45] but maybe it’s a good thing I’m going away. 但也许我还是走远点比较好
[24:55] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[24:58] I thought you were taking the day off. 我还以为你休假了
[25:01] I am. And I’m gonna need a few more. 我在休 而且我还得多休几天
[25:04] I’m gonna take CeCe away for a couple days, 我要带茜茜出去几天
[25:07] to Mackinac Island. 去麦基诺岛
[25:08] Oh, well, that was always a special place for the two of you. 对你俩来说 那一直是个特殊的地方
[25:12] Yeah. Anyway… 是这样
[25:14] we’re gonna have a party tonight. 我们今晚有个聚会
[25:16] Just for a few close friends, like you. 只有几个最亲密的朋友来 比如你
[25:20] Kind of a… 更像是个
[25:22] like a bon voyage party. 践行聚会
[25:33] Okay. 好
[25:36] None of that. None of that, okay? 不要这样 不要这样 好吗
[25:39] It’s just a little party. 只是个小聚会
[25:43] Okay. 好
[25:51] No, no, fix me! They have to fix me. 不 不 治好我 他们得把我治好
[25:54] They have to fix me. 他们得把我治好
[25:56] Fix me. 治好我
[25:56] They have to fix me. 他们得把我治好
[25:57] Just keep it down, okay? 声音小点 好吗
[25:59] No. 不
[26:01] Can I help? 我能帮忙吗
[26:02] I told him what we were gonna do– 我告诉了他我们的计划…
[26:03] I don’t want that. I want them to fix me. 我不想那样 我要他们治好我
[26:06] He wants the operation. 他想做手术
[26:07] I want to skate. 我想滑冰
[26:08] Show him. Show him me. 让他看 让他看我
[26:10] – Jordy – Show him me. -乔迪 -让他看我
[26:13] Show me? 让我看
[26:14] Video of Jordy skating. 乔迪滑冰的视频
[26:16] I can fly. You’ll see. 我会飞 你会看到的
[26:19] Look, I’ll forward it to you. 我把视频转给你
[26:20] I can fly. 我会飞
[26:21] Jordy, okay, there are other things that you can do. 乔迪 你还可以做别的事
[26:24] Okay, we’ll find something else that you love just as– 我们会帮你找到你一样喜欢的事 就像…
[26:26] No. I want to fly. 不 我想飞
[26:28] I want to be free. 我想要自由
[26:34] Ben, I’m concerned about your chest X-ray. 本 我很担心你的胸透
[26:36] The patchy whiteout indicates diffuse airspace disease. 白斑表示弥漫性气胸
[26:41] He’s on a high-flow cannula. 他在用大流量插管
[26:42] That’s not cutting it. 这样没什么效果
[26:43] He’s oxygenating poorly, and his pC02 is rising. 他的氧气不足 他的二氧化碳分压在上升
[26:46] He’s in acute respiratory failure. 他现在急性呼吸衰竭
[26:47] Ben, I’m gonna have to intubate you. 本 我要给你插管
[26:50] 20 etomidate, 100 of sux. 20单位依托咪酯 100单位琥珀甲哌酯
[26:51] Right. 好的
[26:53] Okay. Okay, Ben. 好的 好的 本
[26:58] Okay. 好的
[27:03] Meds are in. 药物输入
[27:13] I’m in. 已输入
[27:14] Bag him, and I’ll call for a vent. 给氧 我去找呼吸机
[27:24] I don’t think he has long. 我觉得他时间不多了
[27:27] Okay. 好吧
[27:28] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:40] Heart’s beating. 有心跳
[27:43] Take her off bypass. 取下她的搭桥
[27:45] And she’s off. 取下了
[27:47] Pulmonary artery pressure is still high. 肺动脉压仍然很高
[27:49] Unless we’re able to lower it, 除非我们能降低血压
[27:50] she won’t survive. 否则她活不了
[27:51] Put her back on bypass. 重新给她搭桥
[27:53] 11-point scalpel and aortic punch. 11号手术刀 主动脉穿孔
[28:05] Placing a 5mm fenestration 5毫米的开窗术
[28:07] so the extra pressure decompresses into her left atrium. 让额外的压力减压到左心房
[28:11] Pressure’s still not lowering. 血压还没降下来
[28:12] Put her on V-A ECMO? 进行体外膜肺氧合治疗
[28:13] Not an option. Violates the DNR. 不行 和拒绝心肺复苏违背
[28:18] Okay, she’s in pulmonary edema, 她肺水肿了
[28:19] and failing. 正在衰竭
[28:21] Must be a structural issue we haven’t found yet. 肯定还有个关键的病因我们没找到
[28:27] Ah, stenosis. 二尖瓣狭窄
[28:30] Prepare for angioplasty. 准备血管清理术
[28:38] Look at me. I’m flying! 看看我 我在飞
[28:40] – Fastest skater on Earth. – Thank you, Dad. -世界上最快的滑冰手 -谢谢 爸爸
[28:42] Ready? One, two… 准备好了吗 一 二
[28:44] – Okay, now make a funny face. – Okay, one more. -现在做个鬼脸 -再来一个
[28:45] No. 不
[28:47] No! 不
[28:49] I can’t stand it. 我受不了了
[28:51] What do I do? 我该怎么办
[28:55] Hey, guys. 各位
[28:57] Give us a couple minutes. 给我们几分钟
[29:03] This is my fault. 这都是我的错
[29:05] I was always compensating for having a kid with Downs. 因为有个唐氏综合症的孩子 我一直在妥协
[29:09] Just wanted to have a regular boy, 我只想要个正常的孩子
[29:10] so I pushed him into sports. 所以我逼他去参加运动
[29:14] Maybe you did. 也许是的
[29:16] But he loves that sport. 但他喜欢那项运动
[29:19] Jordy’s the most important thing in my life. 乔迪是我生命中最重要的人
[29:22] He’s the best thing in my life. 他是我生命中最美好的事
[29:24] I can’t do anything that would cause him harm. 我不能做任何伤害他的事
[29:27] I get it. 我理解
[29:29] I’m the one who told you this was a safer option, 是我告诉你这是个更安全的选项
[29:32] and I certainly understand your fears. 我很理解你的恐惧
[29:35] But maybe this isn’t about you. 但也许这和你没有关系
[29:38] Maybe it’s about Jordy and what he wants. 也许这关于乔迪 和他想要什么
[29:41] Dad? 爸爸
[29:43] Dad? 爸爸
[29:45] I watched that video. 我看了那视频
[29:48] He said… 他说
[29:49] “I can fly.” “我会飞”
[29:51] I saw that. 我看见了
[29:53] And he said, “I want to be free.” 他还说”我想自由”
[29:58] I saw that, too. 我也看见了
[30:00] Dad? 爸爸
[30:05] Daddy? 爸爸
[30:07] Hey, buddy. 嗨 儿子
[30:14] Twelve minutes. 十二分钟
[30:16] Gotta finish up and take her off bypass. 得赶紧结束 取下她的搭桥
[30:18] Final knot on the patch is tied. 补片前端已经缝合
[30:20] Cut the stitch. 把线剪掉
[30:24] Take her off bypass. 取下她的搭桥
[30:31] How’s her pressure, Carl? 她的血压怎么样了 卡尔
[30:33] PA pressure… 血压是
[30:36] down to 50. Was 80. 下降到50了 之前是80
[30:38] Good sign. 好现象
[30:39] And good ventricular function. 心室功能也很好
[30:42] I believe this little girl’s health issues have been resolved. 我觉得这姑娘的健康问题解决了
[30:46] Let’s close. 我们缝合吧
[30:55] I’m not coming home tonight. 我今晚不回家
[30:56] I’ll leave for my deployment from here. 我直接从这前往派驻地
[30:58] Why? 为什么
[31:03] I’m gonna stay with Bill Schiller 我要陪着比尔·席勒
[31:04] till his wife wakes up. 直到他妻子醒来
[31:05] I want to be there for him. 我想陪着他
[31:10] Did you mean what you said? 你说的话是真心的吗
[31:14] About not wanting to have a baby? 关于不想要孩子
[31:18] I don’t know what I want. 我不知道我要什么
[31:24] Well, you got six weeks to figure it out. 你有六周想清楚
[31:31] – Maggie? – Yeah. -麦基 -我在
[31:33] Dr. Lanik wants you. 拉尼克医生找你
[31:38] Okay. 好的
[31:46] His O2 stats are 94%. They’re improving. 他的氧饱和94% 正在好转
[31:50] Look at his latest chest X-ray. Lungs look a lot better. 他最新的胸片 肺部看起来也好多了
[31:53] I don’t understand. He’s improving? 我不明白 他好转了
[31:56] Seems that way. Labs are better, too. 看起来是的 化验结果也好多了
[31:58] White count up to 4, platelets up to 75. 白细胞数到4了 的血小板上升到75
[32:00] Below normal, but a lot better than before. 还比正常值低 但比好多了
[32:03] How? 怎么会
[32:04] Well, the only thing I can think… 我能想到的唯一原因
[32:06] they stopped his chemo. 他们给他停了化疗
[32:07] That allowed his immune system to bounce back, 让他恢复了免疫系统
[32:09] fight the infection. 抵御感染
[32:12] Keep your fingers crossed. 祈祷吧
[32:24] So are you gonna go fix me? 你要治好我吗
[32:27] Yes, I am. 是的
[32:28] Yep, you’re gonna go to sleep, 没错 你会睡着
[32:29] and when you wake up, everything’s gonna be okay. 当你醒来时 就没事了
[32:31] Okay. 好的
[32:57] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[33:00] It was just like this. 和现在一样
[33:04] Sophie was recovering from her surgery. 苏菲正从手术中恢复
[33:09] And Agent Lee… 而李探员
[33:11] Will loves you. 威尔爱你
[33:15] You would be a fool not to take him back. 不把他追回来 你就是个傻子
[33:19] Oh, my God. 我的天
[33:24] I have been so unfair to Will. 我对威尔太不公平了
[33:30] All this time, I have been so unfair to Will. 一直以来 我对威尔太不公平了
[33:50] Jordy should be back on the ice very soon. 乔迪应该很快就能重新滑冰了
[33:53] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[33:56] Let me know when he’s competing. 他比赛的时候告诉我
[33:58] I’d like to come. 我想去看
[33:59] I will. 好的
[34:01] Thank you. 谢谢你
[34:06] Looks like Jordy gets to keep flying. 看来乔迪可以继续飞了
[34:08] If it hadn’t been for you… 如果没有你
[34:22] Mike got a new kidney. 麦克有新的肾了
[34:24] Best news I’ve heard all day. 这是我今天听到最好的消息
[34:26] Glad we finally got there. 很高兴我们终于等到了
[34:29] Thanks for your help. 谢谢你帮忙
[34:31] Thank you. 谢谢你
[35:05] Are you sure you want to do this? 你确定要这样吗
[35:12] We took Danny to Mackinac Island 丹尼还是个小男孩的时候
[35:15] when he was a little boy. 我们带他去了麦基诺岛
[35:16] He’s loved it ever since. 从那以后他就爱上了那里
[35:19] They gave us a really good hotel room rate 他们给了我们很优惠的酒店价格
[35:21] because we’re going off-season. 因为我们是淡季过去
[35:23] – Bagged the honeymoon suite. – Nice. -准备了蜜月套房 -真好
[35:26] Oh. Got the honeymoon suite. 还有蜜月套房
[35:29] Here. Blue ones are sugar-free. 给 蓝色是无糖的
[35:32] I’ll take your word for that. 信你一回
[35:34] You know, I think it’s great that you guys are 我觉得太好了 你们
[35:36] gonna finally get that honeymoon. 终于要去度蜜月了
[35:38] Yeah. 是的
[35:40] Oh, look who’s here. 看看谁来了
[35:43] Hi, Mom. 妈妈
[35:44] Oh, my baby. Baby. 我的宝贝 宝贝
[35:47] She’s here. 她来了
[35:49] – Hi, Grandma. – Hi, sweetie. -奶奶 -宝贝
[35:50] There’s my baby. 这是我的宝贝
[35:52] There’s my baby. 这是我的宝贝
[35:56] Hey, Sharon, Bert. Hey. 莎伦 伯特
[35:59] Can you guys excuse us for a sec, please? 你们可以离开一下吗
[36:02] Dad. 爸爸
[36:03] No, no. Let it go. 不 不 没关系
[36:09] There’s my baby. 这是我的宝贝
[36:12] Uh, hey, Dad. I want to go with you and Mom. 爸爸 我想跟你和妈妈一起去
[36:15] Oh, sweetie. Of course you do. 宝贝 你当然会想一起去
[36:18] It’s just that your mom feels very strongly 只是你妈妈非常坚定地认为
[36:23] that it just be the two of us. I’m so sorry. 只能我们俩去 我很抱歉
[36:25] I know. I’ll talk to her. 我知道 我去跟她说
[36:26] Honey, honey– 宝贝 宝贝
[36:27] Dad, Dad. Why not? 爸爸 爸爸 为什么不行呢
[36:30] Well, the way she explained it to me– 她跟我解释过
[36:33] and trust me, we talked about it a lot– 相信我 我们聊了很多
[36:36] is that she wants you 她想让你
[36:38] to remember her the way she is tonight: 记住她今晚的样子
[36:41] happy and beautiful, 幸福 美丽
[36:44] and surrounded by her friends and family. 被朋友和家人包围
[36:51] But, Dad, I’m never gonna see her again. 但是 爸爸 我再也见不到她了
[36:52] Oh, sweetie, I know how hard it is. 宝贝 我知道这很困难
[36:54] I do. I just… 我知道 我只是
[36:56] I’m just really trying to let her call the shots. 我只是想让她来做决定
[36:59] You know? 知道吗
[37:00] And this is the way she wants it. 这是她想要的
[37:05] But to not be there and not to tell her… 但我不在场 不能告诉她
[37:13] Honey… 宝贝
[37:15] your mom knows that you love her. 你妈妈知道你爱她
[37:17] And you know that she loves you. 你也知道她爱你
[37:45] Lighten his sedation. 减少他的镇静剂
[37:55] Ben, I’m gonna remove your tube. 本 我要拔管子了
[38:08] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[38:10] Okay. 好了
[38:16] Maggie. 麦基
[38:19] Ben. 本
[38:21] I’m alive. 我还活着
[38:25] Yes, sweetheart. 是的 亲爱的
[38:27] You are. 你还活着
[38:50] Look at me! I’m flying! 看看我 我飞起来了
[38:55] Will. 威尔
[39:00] I remember that night. 我想起了那晚的事
[39:03] I was coming to tell you that… 我是来告诉你
[39:05] I’m sorry for the way I treated you, 我为自己对待你的方式感到抱歉
[39:07] that I was wrong. 我错了
[39:12] Doesn’t matter anymore. 不重要了
[39:13] No, it does, because that’s not all. 不 重要 因为还有别的
[39:16] No, you don’t need to do this. 不 你不需要这么做
[39:18] I do. I do. 我需要 我需要
[39:20] Because… 因为
[39:22] I came to tell you that… 我是来告诉你
[39:25] I love you. 我爱你
[39:27] And I want to be with you. 我想和你在一起
[39:29] Natalie, stop. 娜塔莉 别说了
[39:33] You told me to get out of your life. 你让我离开你的生活
[39:35] I know, and I am so sorry. 我知道 真的对不起
[39:38] You don’t understand. I did. 你不明白 我做到了
[39:41] And it’s been good for me. It really has. 这样对我有好处 真的
[39:45] Will, we can-we can figure– 威尔 我们可以 我们可以
[39:48] No, we… 不 我们
[39:49] aren’t good for one another. 并不适合彼此
[39:52] All we do is hurt each other. 我们只会互相伤害
[39:57] There was a time I couldn’t imagine a future without you, 曾经我无法想象我的未来没有你
[40:01] but I can now, and I feel… 但现在我可以了 我感觉到了
[40:05] free. 自由
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第5季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme