时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Cancer is a heavy lift, | 癌症是种沉重的负担 |
[00:02] | but there’s strength in community. | 但社区是有力量的 |
[00:04] | Once I let them in, | 一旦让他们知道 |
[00:06] | it was a real comfort. | 那才是真正的安慰 |
[00:09] | The truth is, she chose Philip. | 真相是 她选择了菲利普 |
[00:10] | That night in my car, she was coming to show me her ring. | 就在那晚在我的车里 她给我看订婚戒指 |
[00:13] | I don’t know what she was gonna say to you, | 我不知道她打算对你说什么 |
[00:14] | but I do know she wasn’t gonna show you any ring. | 但我知道 她不是来给你看订婚戒指的 |
[00:19] | He slipped the ring on your finger | 他在你昏迷的时候 |
[00:20] | when you were unconscious. | 给你戴上了戒指 |
[00:21] | He’s lying to you. | 他对你撒谎 |
[00:22] | It doesn’t matter because it’s over. | 这无所谓了 因为我们结束了 |
[00:24] | I’m sorry, I just– | 抱歉 我就是 |
[00:25] | -I should’ve done something, said something… – No! | -我应该做些什么的 或者说些什么 -不 |
[00:27] | Get out of my life. | 离开我的生活吧 |
[00:30] | I know we said someday, | 我知道我们说过有朝一日 |
[00:32] | but you’d make the best mom ever. | 但你会成为最棒的妈妈 |
[00:38] | Mm, smells so good. | 真香啊 |
[00:40] | Frittata with chicken sausage, | 意式蛋饼配鸡肉酱 |
[00:43] | Swiss chard, and gruyère. | 瑞士甜菜和格鲁耶尔奶酪 |
[00:46] | Too bad I have to go-early shift. | 可我还得上早班 真可惜 |
[00:48] | I know, I remembered. I’m prepping yours to go. | 我知道 我没忘 就是给你带着出门吃的 |
[00:51] | You are too good to me. | 你对我怎么这么好 |
[00:53] | Protein, iron, vitamin B from the dark leafy greens. | 绿叶菜提供的蛋白质 铁质和维生素B |
[00:56] | A Mediterranean diet breakfast. Been shown to… | 一道地中海风早餐 人人都说… |
[00:58] | – Help ovarian health? – Exactly. | -有助于卵巢健康 -没错 |
[01:09] | Is this what I think it is? | 这是我以为的那东西吗 |
[01:11] | Uh, fertility chart. | 生育表 |
[01:13] | Tracking your ovulation schedule, like we talked about. | 追踪你的排卵周期 之前说过的 |
[01:16] | And good news… | 而好消息是 |
[01:18] | we are in your fertile window. | 现在就是你的生育窗口期 |
[01:21] | Oh, my God, Ethan… | 我的天 伊森 |
[01:25] | I just… I thought we’d take | 我只是 我们之前不是说 |
[01:26] | a little more of a laissez faire approach. | 要走顺其自然的路线吗 |
[01:30] | If our goal is having a baby, | 如果我们的目标是要孩子 |
[01:33] | then we should definitely be having sex. | 那我们免不了要上床的 |
[01:35] | Especially when you’re ovulating. | 尤其是你现在正在排卵期 |
[01:37] | Thank you for breakfast. | 多谢你的早餐 |
[01:40] | I also put some folic acid in there, you know, to prevent… | 我还加了些叶酸 以免… |
[01:43] | Birth defects? I know. | 先天畸形 我知道 |
[01:45] | Yeah. I know you know. | 好 我知道你知道 |
[01:50] | Are you ever gonna tell me | 你难道打算一直不告诉我 |
[01:51] | where we’re going to dinner tonight? | 今晚要共进晚餐吗 |
[01:53] | I’m not telling. | 我不说 |
[01:53] | Come on, spill the beans please. | 拜托 实话说了吧 |
[01:55] | I’m not telling you. | 我偏不说 |
[01:56] | Oh, come on. I like this. | 拜托 我喜欢这么玩 |
[01:58] | I got us a reservation at Alinea. | 我在阿莉尼亚定了个位置 |
[02:00] | – Alinea? – Alinea. | -阿莉尼亚 -对 阿莉尼亚 |
[02:02] | It takes three months to get a table there. | 想在那里订桌得排三个月的队 |
[02:04] | How’d you swing that? | 你怎么办到的 |
[02:05] | I might’ve told them that I’m dying. | 我告诉他们 我快死了 |
[02:08] | Are you serious? | 你逗我呢 |
[02:09] | No, come on, I didn’t do that. | 拜托 我当然是开玩笑的 |
[02:10] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[02:11] | Come on, you know your wife’s a rock star. | 怎么了嘛 你还不知道你妻子是摇滚歌星吗 |
[02:14] | That I knew already. | 那我倒是早就知道 |
[02:16] | Matter of fact, I have all your albums. | 而且说起来 你的专辑我都有 |
[02:17] | You do. | 确实 |
[02:23] | – Alinea. – Alinea. | -阿莉尼亚见 -阿莉尼亚见 |
[02:31] | Hey, you going to Crockett’s crawfish boil tonight? | 你今晚要去克罗特家吃龙虾煮吗 |
[02:35] | Maybe, I don’t know. | 也许吧 我也不知道 |
[02:37] | Well, you should. | 你应该去 |
[02:39] | You know with Crockett, | 你也知道克罗特 |
[02:39] | the food and booze will be great. | 一定会有美食美酒的 |
[02:41] | Heads up. | 注意 |
[02:43] | Treatment 3. | 3号治疗室 |
[02:44] | Tom Lyons, 25, | 汤姆·莱恩斯 25岁 |
[02:45] | collapsed in the stairwell of his building. | 在他家大楼的楼梯井晕倒 |
[02:47] | GCS 15, BP’s low at 88/55 | 昏迷指数15 血压较低 88/55 |
[02:51] | even after a liter of NS. | 挂了一升生理盐水没有改善 |
[02:53] | Heart rate’s 97 and sats 100%. | 心率97 血氧量100% |
[02:56] | Hi, Tom, I’m Dr. Halstead. What’s going on? | 你好汤姆 我是霍斯特德医生 你怎么了 |
[02:58] | – I fell. – Oh, yeah? | -我摔倒了 -是吗 |
[03:01] | Isn’t this all a bit much? | 有点小题大做了吧 |
[03:03] | We’re just gonna check you out, make sure you’re okay. | 我们只要检查一下 确定你没事就好 |
[03:05] | On three. One, two, three. | 数到三 一 二 三 |
[03:09] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[03:15] | Lungs are clear. | 肺音清晰 |
[03:16] | CBC, CMP, trops, and an EKG. | 做血常规 血液生化 变化反应和心电图 |
[03:19] | Also, a chest x-ray and stick him for glucose. | 另外再做个胸透 还有血糖 |
[03:20] | – On it. – Really, I’m good. | -好的 -我真的没事 |
[03:23] | Not sure why his pressure is so soft. | 他的脉搏不知道为什么这么弱 |
[03:24] | Let’s fast his belly. | 按摩一下他的腹部 |
[03:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:29] | It’s okay. Get it out. | 没事 都吐出来吧 |
[03:32] | Tom, you with me? | 汤姆 能听见我吗 |
[03:36] | Get it out. | 都吐出来 |
[03:55] | Give him two units of blood now | 马上给他输两包血 |
[03:56] | and get GI down here to scope him. | 叫胃肠医生来给他检查 |
[03:59] | What’s up with his fangs? Can’t be natural, can they? | 他那獠牙是怎么回事 不可能是天生的吧 |
[04:02] | I don’t think so. It’s odd. | 我看不会 很奇怪 |
[04:04] | Let me know as soon as his labs and EKG come back. | 等他化验和心电有结果就告诉我 |
[04:06] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:12] | Takes a while to mend a broken heart. | 治愈心伤需要时间 |
[04:14] | Yes, I’m familiar. | 是啊 我有体会 |
[04:19] | Okay, Maggie, 100 pounds of crawfish | 好了麦基 我订了100磅龙虾 |
[04:21] | delivered to my place. I’m fixin’ to boil. | 送到我家 我就专门负责煮 |
[04:24] | Tell me you’re still good for the jambalaya. | 你还能来做什锦饭吧 |
[04:25] | Crockett, I’ve set aside this afternoon | 克罗特 我把今天下午的事全推了 |
[04:28] | to cook, cleared my schedule. | 就为了给你做饭 |
[04:29] | You’re gonna get your jambalaya. | 你就等着吃什锦饭吧 |
[04:31] | Okay, how are we on the guest list? | 很好 都有哪些贵客会来 |
[04:35] | Everybody, huddle up. | 大家 都过来 |
[04:37] | Get over here. | 全都过来 |
[04:40] | As you know, Dr. Marcel and I are hosting | 如各位所知 今晚马塞尔医生和我 |
[04:43] | a crawfish boil tonight | 要举办一次龙虾煮聚会 |
[04:46] | and you’re all coming, no excuses. | 你们都得来 不接受请假 |
[04:48] | Uh, some of us have shelf exams coming up. | 有人还要准备医师执照考试 |
[04:51] | Attendance is mandatory, Elsa. | 不得以任何理由缺席 艾尔莎 |
[04:53] | – Mandatory party? – Mm-hmm. | -强行派对 -没错 |
[04:55] | I’m sorry, you guys, I’m not gonna be able to make it. | 抱歉 我去不了 |
[04:57] | The move back into my house has been really hard | 搬回我家之后欧文不太适应 |
[04:59] | on Owen and I’m still unpacking. | 而且我也要收拾行李 |
[05:02] | – Okay. – Okay, you get a pass. | -好吧 -好吧 你可以不去 |
[05:04] | But everybody else, you’re coming. | 但是其他人 都必须来 |
[05:06] | No excuses. | 不许找借口 |
[05:07] | If I can swing it after a day of chemo, | 要是我能在化疗一天之后还能来 |
[05:10] | you can, too. | 你也可以 |
[05:13] | True that. | 说得对 |
[05:14] | Natalie, I have an MVC coming in. | 娜塔莉 一名伤者即将送到 |
[05:15] | You’re going to Trauma 1. | 你去1号创伤室 |
[05:17] | All right. Elsa, with me. | 好 艾尔莎 跟我来 |
[05:21] | Danson, what do we got? | 但森 情况如何 |
[05:22] | Kayla Patten, seven-year-old unrestrained passenger, | 凯拉·帕滕 7岁乘客 没系安全带 |
[05:25] | head injury with scalp lacs, GCS 13. | 头部受伤 头骨撕裂 昏迷指数13 |
[05:28] | Mom’s in the ambo behind. | 她妈妈在后面的救护车里 |
[05:29] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 好 听我口令转移 |
[05:30] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一 二 三 |
[05:35] | Airways cleared. | 气道通畅 |
[05:44] | Breath sounds bilaterally. | 两侧均有呼吸声 |
[05:46] | All right, let’s get a chest and pelvis x-ray. | 好 做个胸腔和盆骨X光 |
[05:48] | Uh, sats 92%. BP 100/65. | 血氧量92% 血压100/65 |
[05:52] | Pupils are equal, round, and reactive to light. | 瞳孔等大 很圆 对光有反应 |
[05:54] | All right, let’s take down that dressing and see | 好 帮她把衣服脱掉 |
[05:55] | where all that blood’s coming from. | 看看血是哪里来的 |
[05:59] | I’m not seeing any other major external traumas. | 没看到任何外伤 |
[06:02] | Uh, not sure if there’s active bleeding or not. | 不知是否有流血伤口 |
[06:04] | Well, grab some saline and flush it out. | 拿点生理盐水 冲一下看看 |
[06:06] | What size syringe should I use? | 我要用什么尺寸的注射器 |
[06:08] | Forget that, give it to me. | 算了 我来 |
[06:13] | Squeeze hard. | 使劲挤 |
[06:17] | Okay, I can visualize the full wound. | 好 我能看到伤口全貌了 |
[06:20] | It’s a deep lac. | 撕裂伤很深 |
[06:22] | Galea muscle’s intact. | 帽状腱膜肌肉完整 |
[06:23] | Still a little bit of bleeding from the skin edge. | 皮肤表层还有点出血 |
[06:26] | All right, well, put some pressure back on it, | 好 继续帮她压着 |
[06:27] | let’s get her x-ray and then send her up to CT for a panscan. | 先做她的透视 然后送她去做全景CT |
[06:29] | We’ll stitch her up later. | 之后再做缝合 |
[06:31] | Let’s move. | 走吧 |
[06:36] | Isn’t it a bad sign that she’s so groggy? | 她昏迷不醒是坏迹象吧 |
[06:38] | Hopefully it’s just a concussion. | 但愿只是脑震荡 |
[06:41] | Mom is here. June Patten. | 她妈妈来了 朱恩·帕滕 |
[06:42] | Stable, Baghdad. | 情况稳定 去创伤室 |
[06:44] | All right. | 好 |
[06:47] | Hi, June, I’m Dr. Manning. This is Ms. Curry. | 朱恩你好 我是曼宁医生 这是库里小姐 |
[06:49] | She’s a fourth year medical student. | 她是四年级医学生 |
[06:51] | – Where’s Kayla? – She’s stable. | -凯拉在哪里 -她情况稳定 |
[06:52] | She’s up getting some x-rays to make sure | 她正在楼上做透视 |
[06:54] | there’s no internal injuries. | 检查一下是否有内伤 |
[06:55] | I swear her seatbelt was on when I started the car. | 我启动的时候她绝对系了安全带 |
[06:58] | – Uh, can I look at her arm? – Yeah, go ahead. | -我能看看她的胳膊吗 -当然 |
[07:02] | There’s a deformity at the elbow, | 肘部有变形 |
[07:04] | but neuro vascular intact. | 但是神经和血管完整 |
[07:05] | Let’s get some x-rays. | 来做透视吧 |
[07:07] | I would’ve pulled over if I’d known she’d taken it off. | 我要是知道她解开了安全带肯定会停车的 |
[07:09] | I need to see Kayla. | 我要见凯拉 |
[07:10] | No–June, please. | 不行 朱恩 听话 |
[07:12] | We need to get these x-rays, okay? | 我们得给你做透视 好吗 |
[07:13] | You can see Kayla as soon as she’s back from radiology. | 等她从放射科回来你就可以见她 |
[07:16] | All right? | 好吗 |
[07:19] | Thank you. Step back. | 谢谢 请退后 |
[07:26] | Shooting. | 开拍 |
[07:31] | Looks like a simple posterior elbow dislocation. | 看起来是简单的后肘关节脱位 |
[07:33] | We need to reduce it to preserve blood supply. | 我们得尽快治疗 保证血液供应 |
[07:36] | 50 mics of fentanyl, one of versed. | 50毫克芬太尼 1单位咪达唑仑 |
[07:42] | All right, Elsa? | 好吗 艾尔莎 |
[07:44] | Supinate while applying traction. | 掌心向上继续牵引 |
[07:49] | All right, you almost got it. A little further. | 好 马上就好 再努力一把 |
[07:53] | Okay, okay, I felt it go in. | 好了 我感觉进去了 |
[07:55] | All right, let’s do a repeat x-ray | 好 再做一次透视 |
[07:57] | to confirm and get her an immobilizer. | 确认已经复位 给她戴上固定护具 |
[08:00] | You’ll be able to see Kayla as soon as she’s back. | 等凯拉回来你就能见她了 |
[08:03] | It still hurts. | 还是疼 |
[08:04] | Some soreness is to be expected, | 感到酸痛是正常的 |
[08:05] | but if you need anything, you let them know | 如果你有任何需要 就跟他们说 |
[08:07] | and they’ll page me directly. | 他们会直接通知我 |
[08:14] | Hey! Hey, CeCe. | 茜茜 |
[08:16] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[08:18] | Come here. Come here. | 快来 快 |
[08:20] | There you go. How you doing, girl? | 真乖 你还好吗 |
[08:24] | Ready to get off my feet for a few hours. | 准备好休息几小时了 |
[08:25] | Well, come on. | 好啊 |
[08:26] | Pull up a chair and stay a while. | 拉个椅子 陪我待会儿 |
[08:28] | – Morning. – Piper’s got you. | -早 -派珀会照顾你 |
[08:49] | I’ll never get used to this. | 我永远不会习惯这个 |
[08:51] | Kind of feels like you volunteered | 我感觉是你自愿 |
[08:53] | to get your ass kicked, doesn’t it? | 遭受这种待遇的 不是吗 |
[08:55] | – Sounds about right. – It gets better. | -好像是这样 -慢慢就好了 |
[09:00] | They juice yours up with steroids yet? | 他们给你用类固醇了吗 |
[09:02] | Uh-uh. Today’s my first day. | 我今天第一次来 |
[09:06] | You’re gonna love it. | 你会很喜欢的 |
[09:08] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[09:09] | It’s like getting a jolt of rocket fuel | 就像最需要的时候 |
[09:11] | right when you need it. | 给你一罐火箭燃料 |
[09:14] | I could use that. | 很想要 |
[09:17] | You look pretty good to me. | 你看起来脸色不错 |
[09:21] | I’m sorry. I’m Ben. | 抱歉 我是本 |
[09:23] | Maggie…Lockwood. | 我是麦基 姓洛克伍德 |
[09:27] | Nice to meet you, Maggie. | 幸会 麦基 |
[09:29] | And I’ll be right here | 你如果还需要 |
[09:31] | in case you need any more silver linings. | 有人提供一线希望 欢迎来这里找我 |
[09:33] | Glad I know where to find you, Ben. | 知道这一点我很开心 本 |
[09:43] | Gina Todd? Hi, I’m Dr. Choi. | 吉娜·托德 你好 我是崔医生 |
[09:46] | I recognize that jacket. Army, huh? | 我认得这件外套 军人哦 |
[09:48] | – That’s right. – He’s in the Navy. | -对 -他之前是一名海军 |
[09:50] | – It’s kind of his thing. – I get it. | -就喜欢聊这个 -我能理解 |
[09:53] | Wear it loud and proud. | 光明正大表现出来 |
[09:54] | So what’s going on, Gina? | 你怎么了 吉娜 |
[09:56] | Um, I have this infection in my arm | 我胳膊感染了 |
[09:59] | where my prosthesis is connected. | 在我的假肢连接的地方 |
[10:01] | Getting treatment at Walter Reed, but, uh, | 在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心接受过治疗 但 |
[10:03] | this is killing me. | 疼的我要命 |
[10:05] | I’ve never seen a prosthetic device like this. | 我还从来没见过这样的假肢呢 |
[10:08] | Most move at just one joint, | 一般只是单关节的运动 |
[10:09] | but this looks so much more complex. | 而这个看着复杂得多 |
[10:12] | One of a kind, I think. | 独一无二的 我想 |
[10:14] | Tons of R&D went into this thing. | 这里面耗费了很多的研发呢 |
[10:16] | Looks like something from the future. | 像是未来世界的东西 |
[10:18] | Yeah, check this out. | 是啊 看这个 |
[10:33] | How are you able to do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[10:35] | Three years of interfacing the arm with my nerves. | 假肢与我的神经系统进行了三年的对接 |
[10:37] | So it’s wired to your nervous system? | 所以它是和你的神经系统相连的 |
[10:39] | You’re controlling that with your brain? | 你是用你的大脑控制它吗 |
[10:44] | Let’s take a look at this infection, all right? | 我们看看感染的情况吧 |
[10:53] | I’m feeling much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[10:55] | – Good. – I think I’m ready to go home. | -很好 -我想我可以回家了 |
[10:58] | Is this necessary? | 这个有必要吗 |
[11:00] | We haven’t met. I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我们还没介绍过 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[11:03] | Kirsten. | 我是克斯汀 |
[11:06] | – And, uh, you are… – She’s my girlfriend. | -你是… -她是我女朋友 |
[11:10] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[11:12] | So, Tom… | 汤姆… |
[11:18] | Unfortunately, your test results show | 很遗憾 你的检查结果显示 |
[11:20] | you’re in acute liver failure, | 你的肝脏急性衰竭 |
[11:21] | which is causing bleeding in your stomach. | 引起了胃出血 |
[11:24] | – Can we go now? – No. | -我们可以走了吗 -不行 |
[11:26] | Tom needs to be treated. | 汤姆需要接受治疗 |
[11:28] | If not, he could wind up in end-stage liver failure. | 否则他可能会发展成终末期肝衰竭 |
[11:30] | – End-stage? – Be quiet. | -终末期 -别出声 |
[11:32] | Treated? What exactly does that entail? | 治疗 那到底指的是什么 |
[11:35] | Well, for starters, I need to run some more tests | 开始呢 我需要进行更多的检查 |
[11:37] | to find out what’s causing the liver failure. | 以找出肝衰竭的原因 |
[11:39] | No, unhook him from all of this. | 不 把这些都给他拔了吧 |
[11:40] | We’re going. | 我们要走了 |
[11:42] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[11:43] | Tom, what do you want? | 汤姆 你的想法呢 |
[11:52] | I wanna leave. | 我想要走 |
[11:55] | Well, I strongly advise you not to. | 我强烈建议你不要走 |
[11:59] | Let’s go, Tom. Get up. | 我们走 汤姆 站起来 |
[12:02] | Hold on, before you can leave, | 等下 在你们可以走之前 |
[12:04] | you have to sign an AMA form. | 你要签个美国医学会的单子 |
[12:06] | Then get it. | 那你拿过来啊 |
[12:15] | It took me three months just to tap my finger. | 光是点点手指头就花了我三个月的时间 |
[12:18] | It’s a frustrating process. | 这个过程很煎熬 |
[12:20] | For a while there, it felt like I’d signed up | 有一阵子 感觉好像我是弄了一个 |
[12:22] | for a billion-dollar backscratcher. | 几十亿美元的老头乐 |
[12:24] | You seem pretty well-acclimated now. | 你现在看着很适应了 |
[12:26] | Yeah…now. | 是啊… 现在是 |
[12:30] | Sucks getting trapped under an exploded Humvee, | 被困在爆炸了的运输车里可真是糟糕 |
[12:32] | but it’s pretty cool I get to be the bionic woman. | 但是我成为了仿生超人倒是也挺好的 |
[12:36] | Let’s start you on IV clindamycin, 600 milligrams. | 我们先给你输600毫克氯林可霉素 |
[12:39] | My doc had me on Augmentin. | 我的医生给我用的是沃格孟汀 |
[12:40] | Let’s try something a little different. | 我们试点不一样的东西 |
[12:42] | Let’s get a CT scan too, | 再做个CT扫描 |
[12:43] | see if the infection has spread into any deep spaces. | 看看感染是否扩散到了更深的地方 |
[12:46] | – Okay. – What if it has? | -好的 -如果是呢 |
[12:48] | Could require surgery to clean it out. | 可能需要进行手术清创 |
[12:50] | Who’s your doctor at Walter Reed? | 你在沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心的医生是谁 |
[12:51] | I need to loop them in. | 我需要告知他们 |
[12:53] | It’s Dr. Flanagan. | 是弗拉纳根医生 |
[12:56] | Uh…but the thing is, I flew in this weekend | 问题是 我这个周末飞过来 |
[12:59] | for my sister’s wedding. | 参加我妹妹的婚礼 |
[13:01] | I wasn’t really supposed to travel. | 我不应该出行的 |
[13:03] | The Army doesn’t like their toys taken out of the box. | 陆军不想让他们的玩具跑到外面去 |
[13:06] | So they don’t even know you’re here. | 所以他们都不知道你在这 |
[13:09] | You’re AWOL. | 你属于擅离职守 |
[13:11] | I know how it sounds, | 我知道这个听着不太好 |
[13:13] | but it’s my little sister’s wedding | 但这是我妹妹的婚礼 |
[13:14] | and I’m her maid of honor. | 我是伴娘 |
[13:17] | I’ll be back in Bethesda first thing Monday. | 我周一一早就回贝塞斯达 |
[13:22] | I’d really appreciate if we could keep the military | 如果能不让部队知道 |
[13:23] | out of this if possible. | 那我感恩不尽 |
[13:25] | We’ll respect your privacy. | 我们会尊重你的隐私权的 |
[13:32] | It’s like I tell all my students at the start of each year. | 这就好像是每年初我对我的学生们讲的 |
[13:34] | It won’t always be easy, | 这不会总是那么容易 |
[13:36] | but it will be worth it in the end. | 但最终一切付出都是值得的 |
[13:40] | And does that work on them? | 这话对学生们有用吗 |
[13:42] | Not really. | 没什么用 |
[13:44] | Ten-year-olds have a hard time seeing past recess. | 十岁的孩子们很难看那么远的事 |
[13:46] | But I say it anyway, | 但我还是会说 |
[13:48] | just to remind myself as the school year rolls on. | 就是为了在学年往前进行时不断提醒自己 |
[13:51] | Excuse me. Excuse me, I’m sorry. | 打断一下 抱歉 |
[13:52] | Can I get either of you anything? | 你们两位想要点什么吗 |
[13:54] | No, thanks. I’m good, CeCe. | 不要了 谢谢你茜茜 |
[13:55] | Okay, we have some really good cookies. | 我们的曲奇非常好吃 |
[13:57] | We have chocolate chip, we have macadamia… | 还有巧克力片 马卡达姆坚果 |
[14:00] | I think I’ll take one of those. | 我想来个那个吧 |
[14:01] | Okay, right over there. | 就在那边 |
[14:03] | Yeah, maybe I’ll stretch my legs. | 好 也许我去活动活动腿脚 |
[14:05] | All right. | 很好 |
[14:13] | I cannot believe you’re not breaking a sweat. | 我没法相信你居然连汗都没出 |
[14:15] | Why? | 为什么要出汗 |
[14:16] | I’m having a hot flash just watching y’all two. | 我看着你们俩都潮热盗汗了 |
[14:18] | Oh, CeCe. | 茜茜 |
[14:19] | Did you ask him out yet? | 你约他了吗 |
[14:21] | I’m not gonna hit on some guy | 我可不会去撩 |
[14:22] | getting chemotherapy next to me. | 在我旁边接受化疗的人 |
[14:24] | Technically you’ve been hitting on him the entire time. | 技术上说你从头到尾都在撩他呢 |
[14:27] | CeCe, this is not the place to meet somebody. | 茜茜 这可不是找对象的地方 |
[14:28] | Okay, so if you met him in a Starbucks, | 那如果你们俩是在星巴克遇到的 |
[14:31] | would you ask him out then? | 那你会约他出去吗 |
[14:33] | Oh, CeCe, please. | 茜茜 拜托了 |
[14:34] | Listen, I’m not telling you your business, | 我不是在干涉你的事 |
[14:35] | but that man is fine as hell. | 但那个人非常不错 |
[14:37] | Ask him out. What are you waiting for? | 约他出去 你还在等什么呢 |
[14:44] | I couldn’t decide on which one to get, | 我决定不了拿哪一个 |
[14:46] | so I thought maybe… | 所以我想也许… |
[14:49] | if you’d be willing to share, | 如果你愿意跟我一起分享 |
[14:51] | we could both live like kings. | 我们就可以一起享受一下 |
[14:54] | What do you say? | 你觉得呢 |
[15:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:04] | You know, I should probably eat an actual lunch after this. | 也许吃完这个我还是得吃顿正经的午饭 |
[15:09] | But… | 但 |
[15:11] | problem is… | 问题是 |
[15:16] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[15:20] | I don’t like to eat alone. | 我讨厌独自吃饭 |
[15:23] | What are you up to? | 你准备怎么吃 |
[15:25] | Stop… | 别说了 |
[15:29] | Something’s wrong! Help! | 出问题了 救命 |
[15:31] | Someone please get in here. | 快来人啊 |
[15:35] | – Sats are down to 84. – Kayla? | -血氧饱和度降到84了 -凯拉 |
[15:37] | – Kayla? – Her GCS is worse. | -凯拉 -她的昏迷指数更糟 |
[15:40] | She’s not protecting her airway. | 她的气道没有得到保护 |
[15:42] | All right, bag her while I get an intubation kit. | 好 上气囊 我去拿插管工具包 |
[15:44] | What does that mean? What’s happening? | 那是什么意思 发生什么事了 |
[15:45] | She’s not breathing on her own and she needs help. | 她没有自主呼吸 需要帮助 |
[15:47] | Ms. Patten, why don’t you come with me? | 帕滕女士 不如你先跟我过来 |
[15:49] | I’m not leaving her. | 我不会离开她 |
[15:50] | Please, let’s give the doctors some room. | 拜托 我们要给医生一些空间 |
[15:52] | Hyperventilate her. | 帮她呼吸 |
[15:57] | Sats are going back up. | 血氧饱和度回升了 |
[15:59] | All right, good. Why don’t you intubate? | 好 不错 不如你来插管吧 |
[16:01] | Etomidate and sux. | 依托咪酯和司可林 |
[16:08] | – Are you ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[16:10] | Pressing and lifting. | 一边下压一边上抬 |
[16:12] | Okay, you see the cords? | 好 看到气管了吗 |
[16:15] | No… | 没有 |
[16:17] | Get the tube. I’ll hold down. | 拿好管子 我帮你压住 |
[16:20] | All right, go nice and slow, okay? | 好 慢慢来 好吗 |
[16:22] | We’ve got time. Don’t worry. | 我们有时间 别着急 |
[16:25] | Push a little. Over there, yeah. | 一点点推 就在那里 对 |
[16:27] | – Okay, I’m in. – All right… | -好 进去了 -好的 |
[16:30] | bag her. | 上气囊 |
[16:37] | Why are her sats dropping? | 为什么她的血氧饱和度在下降 |
[16:38] | Probably in the stomach. I’ll do it. | 可能插到胃里了 我来 |
[16:40] | All right. Take off the bag. | 好 把气囊拿掉 |
[16:47] | Yep, I’m in. Bag. | 好 进去了 气囊 |
[16:49] | 88…92, we’re good. | 88 92 好了 |
[16:53] | All right, get her on a vent and get Mom back in here. | 好 接上呼吸机 把她妈妈叫回来 |
[16:55] | Look, it was your first time intubating a child. | 听着 这是你第一次给孩子插管 |
[16:57] | It happens. Don’t beat yourself up. | 这种情况很正常 别太往心里去 |
[16:59] | I’m not. I am a medical student. | 我没有 我是医学生 |
[17:01] | This is supposed to be a learning experience. | 这应该是一次学习的经历 |
[17:17] | Doc, could I curbside you for a minute? | 医生 能占用你一分钟吗 |
[17:18] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:20] | So I’ve got this guy with liver failure and hematemesis. | 我的病人有肝衰竭而且咯血 |
[17:22] | Then his girlfriend shows up and insists he leave | 然后他女朋友突然出现并坚持让他出院 |
[17:24] | without getting treatment. | 不接受治疗 |
[17:26] | Well, that’s his choice, not hers, right? | 那应该由他来选择 而不是她 对吗 |
[17:29] | Well, but… he’s going along with it. | 但他同意她女朋友的决定 |
[17:31] | She’s very…controlling, | 她控制欲很强 |
[17:33] | is I think the word you’d use. | 我觉得你会用这个词 |
[17:34] | Okay, well, I mean, if he wants to leave, | 好 我觉得如果他真的想离开 |
[17:37] | there’s not really a whole lot we can do about it, right? | 我们也无能为力 对吧 |
[17:40] | No, you’re right, | 是的 你说得对 |
[17:41] | but there’s something odd going on with these two. | 但这两人很奇怪 |
[17:43] | They have these pointy teeth, like really sharp. | 他们都有那种尖牙齿 真的很锋利 |
[17:46] | Implants or something. | 像是移植之类的 |
[17:48] | Okay, well, now I’m interested. | 好 现在我有兴趣了 |
[17:56] | Gina’s CT scans. | 吉娜的CT扫描结果 |
[17:57] | It’s an abscess where the tissue meets the prosthetic. | 组织和假肢接触的地方有脓肿 |
[18:00] | It’ll require surgical drainage. | 需要手术引流 |
[18:02] | Yeah, but let’s hold off before scheduling anything. | 对 但我们只能先拖着什么都不做 |
[18:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:06] | I called her doctor at Walter Reed. | 我打电话给她在沃尔特-里德的医生了 |
[18:07] | He’s coming out to take a look. | 他要过来看一下 |
[18:08] | Ethan, what? | 伊森 什么 |
[18:09] | She asked us to keep the military out of this. | 她让我们瞒着军队 |
[18:12] | – It’s not about that. – She’s AWOL. | -不是这个问题 -她是擅离职守 |
[18:14] | Look, April, I didn’t wanna make the call. | 听着 艾普尔 我也不想打电话 |
[18:18] | But Gina’s health has to take priority. | 但我们应该优先考虑吉娜的健康 |
[18:20] | Her prosthetic is such a specialized piece, | 她的假肢非常特殊 |
[18:22] | I need her doctor’s input before having it operated on. | 我在做手术之前需要听她医生的建议 |
[18:25] | But you violated her HIPPA rights. | 但你违反了她健康保险流通与责任法案的权利 |
[18:27] | Actually, HIPPA makes an allowance | 实际上 该法案为这样的情况 |
[18:28] | for situations just like this. | 留有余地 |
[18:31] | We would contact the manufacturer | 在其他情况下 我们都会 |
[18:32] | of a prosthetic in any other scenario. | 联系假肢的制造商 |
[18:35] | But in this case, the manufacturer | 但这次 制造商 |
[18:37] | just so happens to be the military. | 恰好是军队 |
[18:39] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[18:40] | Maybe you can get a little overzealous | 也许当事情涉及到军队时 |
[18:42] | when it comes to the military. | 你就会有点过分热心 |
[18:44] | I’m just trying to keep Gina | 我只是不想让吉娜 |
[18:45] | from losing her arm a second time. | 再次失去她的胳膊 |
[18:51] | What’s the worst that could happen? | 最坏的结果会是什么 |
[18:52] | I die? | 我会死吗 |
[18:53] | Well, if you leave, it’s a very real possibility. | 如果你离开的话 真的很有可能 |
[18:55] | Look, shut up, Tom. Get up, we’re going. | 听着 闭嘴汤姆 起来 我们走 |
[19:02] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[19:04] | If your liver fails, your brain will deteriorate. | 如果你的肝脏衰竭了 你的大脑也会退化 |
[19:06] | Your entire body will swell up | 你的整个身体会肿胀起来 |
[19:07] | and you will most likely bleed into your stomach again. | 很可能血液会再次流向胃部 |
[19:10] | – And that will kill you. – But I’m already dead. | -这会要你的命 -但我已经死了 |
[19:12] | Tom, don’t. | 汤姆 别这样 |
[19:13] | – I’m a vampire. – Okay, hold on. | -我是吸血鬼 -好 等等 |
[19:15] | – Get out of our way. – I can’t do that. | -快让开 -不行 |
[19:17] | I gotta keep you at the hospital. | 我要把你留在医院 |
[19:18] | I’m putting you on an involuntary psychiatric… | 我会把你诊断为无意识的精神病 |
[19:22] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[19:23] | Go get them. | 快去抓住他们 |
[19:24] | Security, stop them! | 保安 拦住他们 |
[19:29] | Hey, hey, come back here! | 快回来 |
[19:33] | Whoa, stay right there. | 别动 |
[19:43] | Whoa, get him out of the sun. | 别让阳光照到他 |
[19:54] | I’d treat it with silvadene. | 用烧伤宁缓解病情 |
[19:57] | This is why I wear a hood. | 这就是为什么我带着兜帽 |
[20:00] | Vampires can’t be out in the sun. | 吸血鬼不能晒到阳光 |
[20:02] | Tom, there are medical explanations for | 汤姆 一定有医学上的理由 |
[20:03] | why this is happening to you | 解释你现在的状况 |
[20:05] | and I can figure this out | 我一定能查清的 |
[20:05] | if you just let me take another blood sample. | 只要你让我再抽一份血样 |
[20:08] | So you can experiment on me? | 让你在我身上做活体实验吗 |
[20:10] | This is exactly what Kirsten said you’d do. | 这正是克斯汀说过你会做的事 |
[20:12] | What did she tell you, Tom? | 她和你说了什么 汤姆 |
[20:13] | That you’d parade me out in the news, | 然后你们在新闻里炫耀 |
[20:15] | claiming to be the doctors who discovered and cured a vampire. | 自擂是发现并治愈了吸血鬼的医疗团队 |
[20:18] | No, no, we’re not gonna do that. | 不 我们不会那么做 |
[20:20] | We just want you to get better. | 我们只想让你好起来 |
[20:22] | As a vampire, I get to live like a god. | 作为个吸血鬼 我想活得像一个神 |
[20:25] | Long after you become worm food, | 在你们成为盘中餐后 |
[20:27] | Kirsten and I will just be | 克斯汀和我会 |
[20:28] | starting our next chapter together. | 携手开启崭新的华丽篇章 |
[20:29] | – Look, Tom… – Will, could I get a minute? | -听着 汤姆 -威尔 出来一下 |
[20:39] | What is with this kid? | 这个孩子怎么了 |
[20:40] | Look, he’s submissive. He’s impressionable. | 他很听话 他很容易受指使 |
[20:43] | She’s essentially brainwashed him. | 她把他基本上是洗脑了 |
[20:44] | As far as he’s concerned, he’s a vampire. | 他现在就觉得自己是吸血鬼 |
[20:46] | Trying to reason with him…it’s a waste of time. | 试着和他理论…就是浪费时间 |
[20:49] | Could even be counterproductive. | 甚至会有反效果 |
[20:50] | Fine, but he’s on a psych hold. | 好吧 但是他需要精神治疗 |
[20:51] | Can’t you medicate him? | 你不能医治他吗 |
[20:52] | Not unless he becomes acutely dangerous | 除非他变得极度危险 |
[20:54] | or we got a court order. | 或者我们有法庭的命令 |
[20:56] | He vomited a pint of blood this morning. | 他今早吐出了快一斤的血 |
[20:58] | He’s going to bleed again and it will kill him. | 他会再次流血 而且这会致命 |
[21:04] | I never thought I would ever eat at the Rainforest Café. | 我从没想过我会在雨林咖啡厅吃饭 |
[21:10] | Since I got diagnosed, | 自从诊断结果下来 |
[21:11] | I’ve been trying to live more like my fourth graders. | 我一直试着活得像我四年级的学生一样 |
[21:13] | Not a care in the world. | 对世界不屑一顾 |
[21:15] | – All they wanna do is have fun. – Yeah. | -他们只是寻欢作乐 -是啊 |
[21:18] | But I should quit taking restaurant tips from them, huh? | 但是我不该再听他们的建议来选餐厅 是吧 |
[21:23] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[21:26] | Well, this is me. | 我到了 |
[21:31] | I had a lot of fun today, Maggie. | 我今天很开心 麦基 |
[21:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:36] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[21:41] | Listen, um… I’m throwing a party | 听着 我晚上有个派对 |
[21:44] | with a friend from the hospital tonight. | 和我医院的朋友一起 |
[21:47] | A crawfish boil. | 吃龙虾煮 |
[21:50] | You should come. | 你也该来 |
[21:52] | If you’re feeling up to it. | 如果你想来的话 |
[21:54] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[21:55] | With this rocket fuel in my veins. | 我血管里的可是火箭燃料 |
[21:59] | It does feel pretty good. | 确实感觉很好 |
[22:01] | You know, I appreciate the offer, Maggie, | 我感谢你的邀约 麦基 |
[22:04] | but I really don’t wanna impose. | 但是我真的不想添麻烦 |
[22:06] | No, please. | 没有 来吧 |
[22:10] | I want you to come. | 我想让你来 |
[22:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:15] | I’d like that. | 我很高兴可以参加 |
[22:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:20] | Actually, I’m supposed to make some jambalaya for the party. | 其实我还要去为聚会做一些什锦饭 |
[22:24] | I could use an extra set of hands. | 我需要额外的援手 |
[22:26] | I got hands. | 我就有手 |
[22:29] | Okay, then. Come on in. | 好 一起来吧 |
[22:39] | I’m Dr. Choi. | 我是崔医生 |
[22:40] | I called about Sergeant Gina Todd. | 我打电话是为了吉娜·托德中士 |
[22:41] | Dr. Choi, I’m Captain Sims. | 崔医生 我是西姆斯队长 |
[22:43] | This is Officer Miller and Officer Campo, Military Police. | 这两位是宪兵军官米勒和坎波 |
[22:45] | Military police? | 宪兵吗 |
[22:47] | I thought you said you called a doctor. | 我记得你说你叫的是医生 |
[22:49] | I was expecting Dr. Flanagan. | 我在等弗拉纳根医生 |
[22:51] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我不知道那是谁 |
[22:52] | We just came straight from Fort McCoy. | 我们从福特·麦科伊直接过来的 |
[22:54] | Our orders are to transport Sergeant Todd | 我们得到的命令是转移托德中士 |
[22:55] | back to Walter Reed. | 返回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心 |
[22:56] | As Gina’s doctor, | 作为吉娜的医生 |
[22:57] | I need to know the plan for her treatment. | 我需要知道对她的医疗方案 |
[22:59] | Any decisions pertaining to Todd’s care are classified. | 任何关于托德的治疗决策都是绝密 |
[23:01] | Dr. Choi, Treatment 5 needs you. | 崔医生 5号病房需要你 |
[23:04] | Excuse us. | 抱歉 |
[23:09] | She’s hypotensive. | 她血压过低 |
[23:11] | And her fever is spiking. She’s in septic shock. | 体温飙升 出现感染性休克 |
[23:12] | Bolus a liter of saline. | 输一升生理盐水 |
[23:15] | Not getting a good flow. Her IV’s blown. | 输液不行 输不进去 |
[23:17] | Do you want to put a central line in? | 你要用中心静脉输液吗 |
[23:18] | No, I’m gonna drill an IO in her leg. | 不 我要在她腿上骨内注射 |
[23:19] | – It’ll be faster. – Okay. | -这样快 -好 |
[23:36] | Okay, open up the fluids. | 好 打开输液管 |
[23:39] | okay, much better. | 好的 好多了 |
[23:40] | All right, she’s stable, but she’s septic. | 好的 她稳定下来了 但她被感染了 |
[23:42] | Give her a second liter and hang levophed. | 再输一升盐水 然后挂左旋去甲肾上腺素 |
[23:45] | I’m transferring Gina up to one of our operating rooms. | 我会把吉娜转移到一个手术室 |
[23:46] | Her abscess needs to be drained immediately. | 她的脓肿需要马上处理 |
[23:48] | Sorry, Dr. Choi, but Sergeant Todd | 抱歉 崔医生 但是托德中士 |
[23:50] | is headed back to Walter Reed with us. | 要跟我们回沃尔特-里德陆军医疗中心 |
[23:51] | Helicopter’s already on the way. | 直升机已经在路上 |
[23:53] | And how long will it take to get there? | 要多久能到那 |
[23:54] | Three hours? It’s too risky. | 三个小时 太危险 |
[23:55] | Gina has an infection in her blood. | 吉娜血液感染 |
[23:56] | She needs surgery now. | 她需要现在手术 |
[23:57] | We’ll let the doctors at Walter Reed decide that. | 我们会让沃尔特-里德医疗中心的医生决定 |
[23:59] | I assure you they would agree. | 我确保他们也会同意的 |
[24:01] | This patient is not going anywhere. | 这个病人哪也不能去 |
[24:03] | I have orders. I intend to follow them. | 我接到了命令 我要执行 |
[24:06] | I’m getting Ms. Goodwin. | 我去找古德温女士 |
[24:10] | So, after hitting the front and back of her head, | 在她头部被前后撞击后 |
[24:11] | she has what we call a coup contrecoup injury. | 她有所谓的对冲性脑损伤 |
[24:14] | The foci are small but they’re cumulative. | 病灶虽然很小 但是是累积性的 |
[24:17] | I don’t understand. | 我听不懂 |
[24:19] | Kayla has multiple small bruises in her brain, | 凯拉脑子里有很多小血块 |
[24:21] | but none of them are big enough for me to drill and evacuate. | 但是血块小得不足以我吸取或驱散 |
[24:24] | So what can be done? | 所以能怎么办 |
[24:27] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[24:28] | Hopefully with time they’ll resolve on their own. | 希望病情能够自行缓解 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry I don’t have anything else to offer. | 很抱歉我没有别的办法 |
[24:37] | You know, there are some things we can try | 我们可以尝试一些办法 |
[24:39] | to stop the bleeding from causing problems. | 防止出血导致其他问题 |
[24:42] | We can raise the head of Kayla’s bed | 我们可以抬高凯拉的床头 |
[24:44] | and give her mannitol to decrease intracranial pressure. | 给她甘露醇降低她的颅内压 |
[24:48] | Do you think it will work? | 你觉得这能有用吗 |
[24:49] | Statistically, it has maybe a 25% chance of changing her outcome. | 从数据上来说 有25%的机会能改变结果 |
[24:55] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[24:56] | Hey, I have seen this treatment work before. | 我之前见过这个疗法奏效 |
[25:02] | Ms. Curry? | 库里小姐 |
[25:09] | Why would you say that to her? | 你为什么要对她说那个 |
[25:10] | Because it’s the truth. She asked. | 因为这是事实 她问了 |
[25:12] | No, what she was asking for is hope, | 不 她问的是希望 |
[25:15] | not grim statistics. | 不是冷冰冰的数据 |
[25:17] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:18] | Trust me, that’s what she was asking for. | 相信我 她问的就是这个 |
[25:26] | Our job is to look out for the best interests of our patients. | 我们的职责是为了病人的最大利益着想 |
[25:29] | I’m sorry you had to come all the way down here. | 我很抱歉你们白跑了这么远 |
[25:32] | You shouldn’t even be here. | 你们不该来这里 |
[25:33] | Look, Sergeant Todd isn’t just another one of your hospital patients. | 听着 陶德中士不仅仅是你们普通的病人 |
[25:37] | She’s part of a special DARPA project. | 她是国防高级研究计划局项目的一员 |
[25:39] | They’ve invested a lot of time and taxpayer dollars | 他们投入了大量时间和纳税人的钱 |
[25:42] | into Gina and her arm. | 在吉娜和她手臂上 |
[25:43] | Unfortunately, Captain, this isn’t a military base. | 不幸的是 队长 这里不是军事基地 |
[25:46] | You don’t have jurisdiction here. | 你们在这没有管辖权 |
[25:48] | And if you want to move this patient, | 如果你想转移这位病人 |
[25:50] | you’ll need a judge’s court order | 你需要法官的法庭命令 |
[25:52] | and the local police to do it. | 并让本地警察来转移 |
[25:53] | We’ll have all our ducks in a row | 等我们的直升机来时 |
[25:54] | by the time our chopper arrives. | 我们所需的一切都会准备就绪 |
[25:56] | Until then, out of consideration of our other patients, | 那就等到那时 出于对其他病人的考虑 |
[26:00] | do you mind stepping into the waiting room? | 你们介意去候诊室等候吗 |
[26:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:06] | Ms. Goodwin, we cannot let them take her. | 古德温女士 我们不能让他们带走她 |
[26:08] | She’s septic. | 她有败血症 |
[26:09] | Well, what can be done right now? | 现在能做些什么 |
[26:10] | If we can drain her abscess, | 如果我们能抽出她的脓毒 |
[26:12] | we can remove the source of her infection. | 可以切除她的感染部份 |
[26:13] | But I will need a surgeon to do it. | 但我需要一个外科医生 |
[26:15] | I can take her up to the surgical floor in the meantime. | 我可以带她去手术楼层等待 |
[26:17] | Well, move fast, because if they get that court order, | 快点 因为如果他们拿到法庭命令 |
[26:20] | there’s nothing that any of us can do to stop them. | 我们就无法阻止他们了 |
[26:29] | Hey, I’m worried about this. | 我有点担心 |
[26:31] | I’m gonna be fine. | 我会没事的 |
[26:32] | Took a bunch of antibiotics, | 吃了一堆抗生素 |
[26:33] | you know, a fistful of ibuprofen. | 一堆布洛芬 |
[26:35] | I can’t feel a thing. | 什么也感觉不出来 |
[26:36] | I get the feeling it’s gonna be a late night. | 我觉得今天你得加班 |
[26:38] | Maybe we should cancel our reservation. | 也许我们该取消晚餐预定 |
[26:39] | No way. | 绝不 |
[26:41] | Alinea, are you kidding me? | 阿莉尼亚 你在逗我吗 |
[26:42] | We could get another dinner reservation, | 我们可以再订晚餐 |
[26:43] | but who knows when you’re gonna get another vampire in the ED? | 但谁知道你什么时候会在急诊室碰上吸血鬼 |
[26:46] | If only I could figure out | 要是我能搞明白就好了 |
[26:47] | how to talk to this guy, how to get through to him. | 怎么和这家伙谈话 怎么说通他 |
[26:49] | You can talk to anybody. | 你可以跟任何人谈 |
[26:50] | That’s why I love you so much. Even vampires. | 所以我这么爱你 连吸血鬼也不在话下 |
[26:57] | – What? – Keep the reservation. | -怎么了 -别取消预订 |
[27:04] | First of all, Tom, I would like to apologize. | 首先 汤姆 我想道歉 |
[27:07] | Clearly, you are a vampire. | 显然你是个吸血鬼 |
[27:09] | It’s just that we’ve never treated one before, | 只是我们在这从没治疗过 |
[27:11] | and so it’s our mistake. | 所以这是我们的错 |
[27:12] | And I’m sorry. You must be getting hungry. | 我很抱歉 你现在肯定饿极了 |
[27:15] | Would you like me to contact the blood bank or… | 你想让我去联系血库吗 还是 |
[27:18] | You’re messing with me. | 你在糊弄我 |
[27:22] | It’s just like Kirsten said. | 就像克斯汀说的一样 |
[27:25] | Doctors can’t be trusted. | 不能相信医生 |
[27:26] | Oh, yeah, Kirsten. Where–where’s Kirsten? | 对 克斯汀 克斯汀人呢 |
[27:29] | Is she out in the waiting room? | 她在候诊室吗 |
[27:30] | – No. – She left. | -不在 -她走了 |
[27:33] | Tom, do you mind me asking | 汤姆 你介意我问下 |
[27:34] | how long have you two been together? | 你们在一起多久了吗 |
[27:38] | Eight, nine months. | 八九个月 |
[27:40] | I’m–I’m just curious because, well… | 我只是有点好奇 因为 |
[27:43] | I mean, if you’ll forgive me, it seems like she… | 抱歉我这么说 看起来她… |
[27:47] | kind of abandoned you. | 好像抛弃了你 |
[27:48] | She had to. | 她必须如此 |
[27:49] | But to the very people who she said were so dangerous? | 但把你留给了她口中声称危险的人吗 |
[27:52] | You chased her away. | 你赶走了她 |
[27:54] | She’ll come back for me. | 她会回来的 |
[27:58] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[27:59] | Well, hopefully, but I mean, even if she does, | 希望如此 但即使她回来 |
[28:01] | doesn’t it kind of bother you a bit that, I don’t know, | 你难道不觉得不好受吗 我也说不好 |
[28:04] | that she put herself first? | 她把自己放在了第一位 |
[28:07] | I think you deserve someone who… | 我觉得你值得拥有一个 |
[28:09] | who puts you first. | 把你放第一位的人 |
[28:11] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[28:13] | I mean, someone who loves you. | 一个爱你的人 |
[28:15] | Because if Kirsten did… | 因为如果克斯汀爱你 |
[28:17] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[28:20] | Why isn’t she here? | 她为什么不在这 |
[28:25] | Give us a chance to help you. | 给我们一个帮你的机会 |
[28:27] | Let me run some tests. | 让我做些测试 |
[28:37] | I just pulled a 14-hour shift. | 我刚值了14小时的班 |
[28:39] | Can’t someone from ortho do it? | 骨科的人不能做吗 |
[28:40] | Already tried but they say | 我们已经试过了 但他们说 |
[28:41] | it’s a soft tissue general surgery case. | 这是个软组织外科手术 |
[28:43] | Crockett, please. | 克罗特 拜托 |
[28:45] | We are one court order away | 要是法庭命令来了 |
[28:46] | from losing this patient to the Military Police. | 我们就得拱手把病人给宪兵了 |
[28:48] | We have minutes, not hours. | 我们只有几分钟 没有很久 |
[28:50] | Us versus them, huh? | 我们对抗他们 对吧 |
[28:53] | Will you assist? | 你来协助吗 |
[28:56] | All right, then. Let’s go. | 好吧 我们走 |
[28:58] | Game on. | 好戏开始 |
[29:03] | Now what’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:04] | Blood pressure’s 200/70, heart rate’s 40s. | 血压是200/70 心率是40多 |
[29:07] | She’s going to arrest. Call a code. | 她的心搏快停止了 开警报 |
[29:08] | – Code Blue! – Please, do something. | -蓝色警报 -请做些什么 |
[29:10] | – Help her! – Ms. Patten… | -救救她 -帕滕女士 |
[29:11] | – No, I won’t–I won’t go! – It’s okay. | -不 我不走 我不走 -没关系 |
[29:13] | It’s okay. She’s bradying. | 没关系 她的心率在下降 |
[29:15] | Swelling must be causing increased intracranial pressure. | 一定是肿胀引起了颅内压升高 |
[29:17] | Take her off the vent and bag her. | 取下呼吸机 改用气囊 |
[29:18] | – Cushing reflex? – Yep. | -库欣反射吗 -是的 |
[29:19] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[29:20] | We’re doing everything we can. | 我们正在竭尽所能 |
[29:22] | I can’t find a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[29:23] | She’s asystole on the monitor. | 监护仪上她的心跳停止了 |
[29:24] | I’m starting compressions. | 我开始按压 |
[29:25] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[29:26] | Oh, I can’t believe this is happening. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[29:31] | Please, Kayla, please. | 求你了 凯拉 求你了 |
[29:34] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[29:36] | – Come on, baby. – Still no pulse. | -加油 宝贝 -还是没有脉搏 |
[29:38] | Continue compressions. Another milligram of epi. | 继续按压 再来一毫克肾上腺素 |
[29:41] | Baby, please. Come on… | 宝贝 求你了 加油 |
[29:44] | Kayla, please, please. | 凯拉 求你了 求你了 |
[29:46] | No… | 不 |
[29:48] | Pupils are blown. Stop compressions. | 瞳孔放大了 停止按压 |
[29:52] | What? | 什么 |
[29:54] | Don’t stop! | 不要停 |
[29:56] | Why are you stopping? | 为什么停下来 |
[29:57] | She’s still asystole. | 还是心搏停止 |
[30:00] | Her brain has herniated. | 她的大脑有疝气 |
[30:02] | I am so sorry, June. | 很遗憾 朱恩 |
[30:04] | No! | 不 |
[30:06] | Time of death, 16:08. | 死亡时间 16:08 |
[30:08] | No! | 不 |
[30:10] | I’m–I’m so sorry. | 很…很遗憾 |
[30:11] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[30:17] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[30:20] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[30:26] | I’ve received word Captain Sims got her court order. | 我收到消息 西姆斯队长拿到了法庭命令 |
[30:29] | A military helicopter is touching down on the helipad now. | 现在一架军用直升机正在停机坪上降落 |
[30:33] | – Thanks for the heads up. – All right. | -谢谢你的提醒 -没事 |
[30:36] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -喂 -什么 |
[30:37] | MPs are moments away from pulling the plug. | 宪兵马上就要来拔插头了 |
[30:38] | How far off are you? | 你还要多久 |
[30:39] | I gotta finish scrubbing, gown, and glove up. | 我得洗手 穿手术服 戴手套 |
[30:41] | I’d say five minutes. | 五分钟吧 |
[30:42] | I’ll try to buy you some time. | 我尽量给你争取点时间 |
[30:57] | Captain! | 队长 |
[30:59] | Here’s a court order, Dr. Choi. | 这是法庭命令 崔医生 |
[31:00] | Sorry, you and your crew will have to wait. | 对不起 你和你的人得等一下 |
[31:01] | Sergeant Todd is already in surgery. | 托德中士已经在做手术了 |
[31:03] | Then we’ll get her out. | 那我们就把她接出来 |
[31:03] | The procedure won’t take long. | 过程不会很长 |
[31:04] | You’ll be on your way in a little over an hour, tops. | 最多再过一个多小时 你们就可以出发了 |
[31:06] | Your role in this is over. Step aside. | 你的任务已经结束了 让开 |
[31:09] | You interrupt that surgery | 如果你打断手术 |
[31:10] | and you’ll be putting Gina’s life at risk. | 吉娜会有生命危险 |
[31:12] | I have my orders to bring her back ASAP. | 我接到命令尽快把她带回去 |
[31:14] | Are your orders to bring her back dead? | 你接到的命令是带一个死人回去吗 |
[31:15] | Because that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. | 因为这就是你要做的事 |
[31:17] | We’ll see what DOD says. | 看看国防部怎么说 |
[31:29] | Thank you for sticking around to do this. | 谢谢你留下来做这个 |
[31:31] | I can refuse you nothing, Nurse Sexton. | 我拒绝不了你 塞克斯顿护士 |
[31:34] | Irrigation. | 冲洗 |
[31:36] | You’re not really here because of me. | 你不是因为我留下的 |
[31:38] | Well… I do love a good race. | 我确实喜欢有意思的比赛 |
[31:41] | You ever had a sazerac, Sexton? | 你喝过萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吗 塞克斯顿 |
[31:44] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:45] | Oh, my favorite cocktail. | 我最喜欢的鸡尾酒 |
[31:47] | New Orleans special. | 新奥尔良特供 |
[31:49] | I’ll make you one tonight. | 今晚我给你做一个 |
[31:55] | Hey, Tom? | 汤姆 |
[31:58] | What can I do for you? | 需要我做什么 |
[32:01] | I’m not feeling good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[32:03] | I’m sick. | 我病了 |
[32:05] | Yes, you are. | 是的 你病了 |
[32:07] | And I can help, but only if you’ll let me. | 我可以帮你 但你得同意 |
[32:10] | I’ve been texting Kirsten. | 我一直在给克斯汀发短信 |
[32:14] | She’s not answering. | 她不回复 |
[32:16] | When I call, it goes straight to voicemail. | 打电话就直接转到语音信箱 |
[32:19] | I think she blocked me. | 我觉得她拉黑我了 |
[32:29] | She’s not coming back, is she? | 她不会回来了 对吗 |
[32:34] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[32:40] | I never felt more alive than when I was with her. | 和她在一起 我感受到了前所未有的活力 |
[32:44] | Imagine the most exciting woman you ever met choosing you | 想象一下你见过的最令人激动的女人选择你 |
[32:47] | to go with her on an extraordinary trip | 与她一起开始一段不平凡的 |
[32:51] | that lasts forever. | 永恒之旅 |
[32:56] | Must have felt pretty special. | 感觉一定很特别 |
[32:59] | She could’ve picked anyone, but she picked me. | 她可以选择任何人 但她选择了我 |
[33:05] | And now… | 但现在 |
[33:09] | This is probably hard for you to understand. | 对你来说可能很难理解 |
[33:11] | Actually, Tom, | 其实 汤姆 |
[33:13] | I know exactly where you’re coming from. | 我完全知道你的经历 |
[33:16] | Was it all a lie? | 一切都是谎言吗 |
[33:21] | I-I feel so stupid. | 我 我觉得自己很蠢 |
[33:26] | How about we focus on getting you feeling better? | 我们专心让你好起来好吗 |
[33:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:43] | So the abscess was drained. No damage to the prosthetic | 所以脓肿排干了 义肢没有损伤 |
[33:47] | and hopefully not the patient’s implanted nerve endings. | 病人植入的神经末梢应该也没有损伤 |
[33:49] | Thank you, Dr. Marcel. | 谢谢你 马塞尔医生 |
[33:50] | Captain Sims and her team will be transporting | 西姆斯队长和她的队员会立即 |
[33:52] | Sergeant Todd to Walter Reed via helicopter immediately. | 用直升机把托德中士送到沃尔特-里德 |
[33:55] | Okay, just make sure the patient receives | 好的 但要确保病人在转移过程中 |
[33:56] | the proper post-op fluids and meds in transit, okay? | 得到该有的术后输液和药物 好吗 |
[33:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:12] | That poor woman. | 那个可怜的女人 |
[34:15] | She’s gonna pull through. | 她会挺过去的 |
[34:17] | Yeah, but we have no idea what the Army will do to her. | 是啊 但我们不知道陆军会对她怎样 |
[34:22] | It didn’t have to go down like this, Ethan. | 真没必要走到这一步的 伊森 |
[34:25] | If you had just listened. | 如果你听我说的话 |
[34:35] | Elsa? | 艾尔莎 |
[34:39] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[34:41] | People make assumptions about me. | 其他人会对我有一种主观的设想 |
[34:43] | Okay, but they’re wrong. | 但他们都错了 |
[34:44] | I’m not some kind of a robot. | 我不是什么机器人 |
[34:46] | I have — I have feelings. | 我有 我有情感的 |
[34:48] | Okay, well, that’s a good thing. | 对 这是好事啊 |
[34:50] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[34:52] | They’re — they’re so… they’re so powerful, | 这些情感 它们太 太过强烈了 |
[34:56] | I feel like if I didn’t hold them all in, | 我感觉 如果我不能把它们全部压抑住 |
[34:57] | I have no idea what would happen. | 我就不知道会发生什么 |
[34:59] | You’re afraid of being overwhelmed? | 你害怕被情感所吞没 |
[35:01] | Yes, yes. I couldn’t stand watching | 对啊 今天看到那个母亲的丧女之痛 |
[35:03] | that mother lose her daughter today. | 我就很难承受 |
[35:06] | I do understand, Elsa. | 这一点我懂 艾尔莎 |
[35:08] | But those feelings that seem so frightening, | 这些情感看似很吓人 |
[35:11] | ultimately they will become | 但最终它们会成为 |
[35:12] | one of your greatest assets as a doctor. | 你作为医生最宝贵的品质之一 |
[35:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:22] | What have you got going on tonight? | 你今晚有什么安排 |
[35:24] | CeCe got reservations at Alinea. | 茜茜预订了阿莉尼亚餐厅的位置 |
[35:26] | I think I might just make it, too. | 我想我该去赴宴的 |
[35:27] | – Any luck? – Tom has Hepatitis C. | -查出什么了吗 -汤姆患了丙肝 |
[35:31] | You got him to take the test? | 你让他同意接受检查了 |
[35:32] | He needed a little more time to think about what you said. | 他需要多一点时间才能想通你说的话 |
[35:35] | Is this your vampire? | 是你们接诊的那个吸血鬼 |
[35:37] | Does that explain why he blistered in the sun? | 丙肝能解释他被阳光照射后起水疱吗 |
[35:39] | Yes. Liver failure combined | 能解释 肝衰竭合并丙肝 |
[35:41] | with Hepatitis can cause porphyria cutanea tarda. | 可以导致迟发型皮肤卟啉症 |
[35:44] | Makes it so sun exposure causes painful skin lesions. | 暴露在阳光下就会导致疼痛性的皮损 |
[35:48] | And since Hepatitis is transmitted through bodily fluids, | 而由于肝炎是通过体液途径传染 |
[35:51] | probably got it from having sex with his girlfriend. | 汤姆可能是和女友发生关系时被传染的 |
[35:53] | Or from sucking her blood. Yikes. | 或者是吸她的血传染的 恶心 |
[35:56] | Wait, didn’t that woman bite you? | 等等 那个女人不是咬了你一口吗 |
[35:59] | Yeah, Dr. Charles, you need to get tested. | 对 查尔斯医生 你也得验血 |
[36:00] | First thing in the morning. | 明天早上来了就去验 |
[36:02] | Given the risk of transmission, | 考虑到疾病传染的风险 |
[36:03] | you should have your blood drawn ASAP. | 你应该尽快去抽血 |
[36:05] | – You mean like right now? – Now. | -你说立刻就去 -立刻就去 |
[36:06] | You’re kidding me. | 你逗我呢 |
[36:15] | Dr. Halstead, anything else? | 霍斯特德医生 还有别的问题吗 |
[36:19] | No, I’m gonna get Tom started on antivirals. | 没了 我去安排汤姆开始抗病毒治疗 |
[36:28] | Come and get ’em! | 来拿菜吧 |
[36:30] | Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty now. | 这会儿可别怕弄脏了手 |
[36:36] | So sorry. Yeah. | 抱歉借过 |
[36:41] | April, this is Ben, my date. | 艾普尔 这位是本 我的约会对象 |
[36:44] | Hello, Ben. Nice to meet you. | 你好 本 很高兴认识你 |
[36:45] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[36:46] | Whoa, Maggie, where’s the jambalaya? | 麦基 什锦饭哪儿去了 |
[36:48] | Sorry, there isn’t any, | 抱歉 没有什锦饭卖了 |
[36:49] | but I brought rotisserie chicken already cooked. | 但我买了已经做好的旋转烤鸡 |
[36:51] | You realize that supermarket chicken | 超市卖的鸡肉 |
[36:53] | is not generally served at a crawfish boil? | 一般可上不了龙虾煮的台面 你知道吗 |
[36:57] | All right, well, glad I made extra red beans and rice. | 好吧 幸好我还多做了米饭和豆子 |
[37:00] | Put ’em in the kitchen. Let’s go. | 把它们拿到厨房吧 |
[37:01] | – I got them. – Thank you. | -我来拿吧 -谢谢 |
[37:06] | After all the grief you gave us this morning, | 你早上跟我们说什么大家一定要来 |
[37:08] | you show up late? | 结果你自己迟到了 |
[37:11] | Got a little busy this afternoon. | 我下午有点事情要忙 |
[37:14] | Not that busy. | 不是你想的那种忙 |
[37:17] | Maybe that busy. | 也许就是那种忙 |
[37:28] | Hi, Elsa. | 艾尔莎 |
[37:30] | – Dr. Halstead. – Oh, come on. | -霍斯特德医生 -拜托 |
[37:32] | I think you can call me Will. | 我觉得你这会儿可以叫我威尔 |
[37:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:37] | So how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[37:39] | You don’t have to be nice to me. | 你不用对我这么客气 |
[37:41] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:44] | So I’ve never been to a crawfish boil before. | 我之前从没参加过龙虾煮 |
[37:46] | I’m a little out of my element. | 所以有点儿不知所措了 |
[37:49] | Um…I can — I can show you how to do it. | 我可以 可以教你怎么吃 |
[37:52] | Okay, so, as far as I understand it, | 好的 按我的理解 |
[37:55] | you pull off the head | 先把龙虾头掰下来 |
[37:58] | and then you squeeze the tail to get the meat out. | 然后捏着虾尾 把虾肉弄出来 |
[38:02] | Wow, I take it you’ve been to a few of these. | 我猜你是吃过不少次吧 |
[38:04] | – It’s all on YouTube. Good to know. | -油管上面都有的 -幸好知道了 |
[38:11] | I knew crawfish was spicy, but my mouth is on fire. | 我知道龙虾会辣 但嘴唇简直辣到着火 |
[38:16] | Well, this sazerac should help. | 那就喝点萨泽拉克鸡尾酒吧 能解辣 |
[38:19] | Absinthe rinse, | 调酒先用苦艾酒涮杯 |
[38:21] | rye, bitters, sugar. | 再加黑麦威士忌 苦精和糖 |
[38:24] | Ain’t nothing to it. | 没有别的配料了 |
[38:32] | So how is it? | 味道怎么样 |
[38:34] | It’s good. | 不错 |
[38:36] | Doesn’t taste strong. | 味道不太烈 |
[38:38] | I assure you it is. | 我敢担保口味如此 |
[38:43] | Okay, my lips are still tingling. | 好吧 我嘴唇还辣的发麻呢 |
[39:19] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[39:24] | Can I talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[39:39] | Look, April, I’m sorry about today. | 艾普尔 今天的事我很抱歉 |
[39:45] | You know I can be kind of a hardass sometimes. | 你知道我有时候会有些烦人 |
[39:47] | And…when I think I know what should be done, | 当我自以为我知道该做什么的时候 |
[39:49] | I have trouble stepping back. | 我就很难退后一步 |
[39:56] | What I’m saying is… | 我想说的是 |
[40:02] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:05] | And I need to respect your wishes. | 我也需要尊重你的意愿 |
[40:09] | So no more ovulation chart or schedules. | 所以我不再弄什么排卵期计算表和日程了 |
[40:13] | Let’s just see what happens. | 我们就顺其自然吧 |
[40:19] | Forgive me? | 能原谅我吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. | 好 |