时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Maggie. – I need to take a minute. | -麦基 -我要休息一下 |
[00:05] | Don’t you feel worn down from your chemo? | 化疗之后你不觉得很疲惫吗 |
[00:07] | If you don’t want us to treat you medically, | 如果你不想我们治疗你 |
[00:09] | then you’re getting help. | 那你就要接受帮助 |
[00:11] | That Crockett guy, what’s the deal with him? | 那个克罗特 他这人怎么样 |
[00:13] | Not sure he’s my speed. Strikes me as someone | 我不太喜欢他 我觉得 |
[00:15] | who doesn’t take things seriously. | 他这人不太正经 |
[00:17] | We told your supervisor | 我们和你的主管说了 |
[00:18] | we didn’t want you treating our daughter. | 我们不想让你再给我们的女儿看病了 |
[00:19] | I just need to check one last thing. | 我只是想要检查最后一项 |
[00:20] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[00:22] | I’m gonna wanna oversee all your cases until we know | 我要监督你往后所有的病例 直到我们可以确认 |
[00:24] | your TBI isn’t adversely afcting your patients. | 你的创伤性脑损伤没有影响到你的病人 |
[00:27] | – You don’t have the authority. – It’s for your own protection. | -你无权这么做 -这是为了保护你 |
[00:35] | I’ll go talk to her. | 我去和她谈谈 |
[00:40] | I know, I know. I’m late. | 我知道我知道 我迟到了 |
[00:42] | It was hard getting out of the house this morning. | 今天早上出门都很费劲 |
[00:44] | – You sleep okay? – Got a full eight hours. | -你睡好了吗 -我睡足了八小时 |
[00:46] | I had breakfast. I don’t have a headache. | 吃了早餐 没犯头疼 |
[00:49] | I feel great. | 感觉非常好 |
[00:53] | Toddler in Treatment 6. Nanny brought him in. | 6号治疗室一名幼儿病人 保姆送来的 |
[00:55] | Parents just got here. | 父母刚赶到 |
[00:56] | A bloody nose? | 鼻出血 |
[00:58] | I’ll do the intake and then pass it off to Terry. | 那我做入院检查 后面的就交给泰瑞了 |
[01:00] | This has med student written all over it. | 这一看就是医学生水平的病例 |
[01:03] | No, no, no. Lanik wants you to take it. | 不不不 拉尼克想交给你 |
[01:06] | But I’ve got pediatric charts | 可是我还要继续跟进 |
[01:08] | to follow up on from the night shift. | 夜班的儿科病患 |
[01:09] | – I’ll take care of them. – Are you kidding? | -都交给我吧 -你逗我吗 |
[01:11] | I was late because traffic sucked, not because of my TBI. | 我迟到是因为堵车 不是创伤性脑损伤 |
[01:14] | It’s not my decision. | 这不是我能决定的事 |
[01:18] | I am fine. | 我真的没事 |
[01:20] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[01:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:41] | The wink wasn’t exactly natural. | 你的眨眼不太自然 |
[01:44] | I was trying to match your sexy. | 我只是想和你一样性感 |
[01:46] | Just keep being you. | 做好自己就好 |
[01:53] | You catch any of that? | 你听到了吗 |
[01:55] | You mean you ogling my sister | 你是指你色咪咪地盯着我姐看 |
[01:57] | like she put the gris-gris on you? | 就好像她给你下了咒吗 |
[01:59] | – Yeah. – Yes… | -对 -那我听到了 |
[02:00] | it’s now burned into my retinas. | 我的眼睛已经闪瞎了 |
[02:01] | – Sorry. – Gris-gris? | -抱歉 -下咒 |
[02:04] | It’s a voodoo thing… means you’re under the spell… | 是一种巫毒手段 就是说你被人迷住了 |
[02:08] | At least I think it does. | 至少我是这么以为的 |
[02:09] | Dr. Marcel drops a lot of Cajun nuggets. | 马塞尔医生知道许多卡津人的把戏 |
[02:11] | You’re starting your surgical residency with him, | 你是跟着他住院实习 |
[02:13] | not prepping for Mardi Gras. | 而不是准备狂欢节 |
[02:15] | Speaking of, how’s it going? | 说到实习 怎么样了 |
[02:16] | It’s intense. | 挺紧张的 |
[02:18] | I mean, one minute I’m cracking open a chest | 刚刚我还在给人开膛 |
[02:20] | and next I’m digging through a belly. | 紧接着就要给另一个人破肚了 |
[02:22] | Just remember there’s an actual person | 只要别忘了 手术台上躺着的 |
[02:23] | on that table, not just a body. | 是一个活生生的人 而不是一块肉 |
[02:25] | Of course. | 当然 |
[02:26] | Dr. Choi, good morning to you. | 崔医生 早上好 |
[02:29] | Dr. Sexton, right on time. Let’s go. | 塞克斯顿医生来得正好 我们走 |
[02:31] | Cool. | 好 |
[02:33] | – Hey-hey there, Miss April. – Good morning, Dr. Marcel. | -你好啊 艾普尔小姐 -早上好 马塞尔医生 |
[02:38] | Noah say anything to you about working with Dr. Marcel? | 诺亚有没有和你谈起过跟着马塞尔医生的事 |
[02:40] | Just that he’s keeping him really busy, | 只说过医生给他的任务很重 |
[02:42] | which I figure is a good thing. | 我觉得是好事 |
[02:46] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:47] | – I got a question for you. – What? | -我想问你个问题 -什么 |
[02:49] | Why are you so damn sexy? | 你怎么这么性感 |
[02:51] | Stop it! How you gonna be talking nasty | 别闹了 这里可是医院 |
[02:53] | in the middle of the hospital? | 你撩什么骚 |
[02:54] | I’m not nasty. She’s nasty, trust me. | 我不骚 是她不纯洁 相信我 |
[02:57] | Well, you two look happy. | 你俩挺开心啊 |
[02:58] | I’m here with my man. What’s not to be happy about? | 丈夫陪着我 我有什么好不开心的呢 |
[03:01] | Where you off to? | 你们要去哪 |
[03:02] | You know I’ve been doing that volunteer upstairs? | 你还记得我自愿参加的楼上那个项目吗 |
[03:04] | So we gonna go grab a cup of coffee | 我们要去喝杯咖啡 |
[03:06] | and then he’s gonna walk me upstairs afterwards. | 然后他要送我去楼上 |
[03:08] | Wait a minute, you should join us. | 等等 不如你一起来吧 |
[03:10] | Honey, I’m so sorry, it’s the E.D. | 亲爱的 太抱歉了 有急诊 |
[03:11] | I gotta skip coffee. | 咖啡喝不了了 |
[03:13] | Okay, well, you do, but we don’t. | 好吧 你是喝不了了 但我们能 |
[03:15] | Uh, sorry, I have a staff meeting in 20 minutes. | 我也抱歉 20分钟后我还要开院务会 |
[03:18] | Well, then we gotta drink fast then, right? | 那就只能喝快点了 对吧 |
[03:20] | Come on, give me some. | 来 啵一个 |
[03:22] | I love you. I’ll see you later. | 我爱你 待会儿见 |
[03:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:23] | I love you, too, but in a different way. | 我也爱你 但是另一种爱 |
[03:25] | Whatever. | 都行 |
[04:36] | So, Carl, how long has the pain and nausea | 卡尔 你的疼痛和恶心 |
[04:37] | been bothering you? | 持续多久了 |
[04:38] | Uh, kind of lost track. Let’s just say years? | 已经记不清了 好几年了吧 |
[04:41] | So it comes and goes? | 所以是间歇性的 |
[04:42] | No, it came and never left. | 不 就没停过 |
[04:45] | I’ve learned how to cope, | 我已经适应了 |
[04:46] | but some days I just can’t look the other way. | 但有的时候实在忍不下去了 |
[04:49] | Yeah, today’s one of them. | 好吧 今天就是有的时候 |
[04:51] | Actually, this is the worst it’s ever been. | 其实现在比以往都更严重了 |
[04:53] | Vitals are normal. Afebrile. | 体征正常 也不烧 |
[04:55] | Is this the first time you’ve seen a doctor for it? | 这是你第一次看医生吗 |
[04:57] | Here in Chicago. I’m from Tennessee, though. | 芝加哥是第一次 不过我是田纳西州人 |
[05:00] | I was a regular at the Westwood Regional E.D. | 我原来是西木区医院急诊室的常客 |
[05:03] | Pretty sure every doc there poked, prodded, and scanned me. | 那里的每位医生都碰过戳过扫描过我 |
[05:06] | I’ll have them forward his records. | 我会让他们发来病历资料 |
[05:07] | Did Westwood Regional make a diagnosis? | 西木区医院给你下诊断了吗 |
[05:09] | No…they had a lot of theories. | 没有 他们有过很多理论 |
[05:11] | IBS, IBS-C, ulcer… | 肠易激综合症 便秘型肠易激综合症 溃疡 |
[05:14] | One doc thought I had an eating disorder. | 有个医生以为我有饮食异常 |
[05:16] | Believe me, I would pile on the pounds if I could… | 相信我 要是可以的话我会大吃特吃 |
[05:19] | but eating sends me right to the bathroom. | 但是吃完就得直接去厕所 |
[05:21] | – Vomiting? – Most of the time. | -呕吐吗 -大多数是 |
[05:24] | I just can’t believe this is what I’ve been reduced to. | 不敢相信我现在居然成了这副样子 |
[05:26] | I’m 26. | 我才26岁 |
[05:28] | I should’ve graduated college, met someone special. | 我本该大学毕业 找到自己的伴侣 |
[05:30] | Instead my life is making sure | 但是我的生活却让我 |
[05:32] | I always know where the nearest bathroom is. | 永远需要知道最近的厕所在哪里 |
[05:34] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会找到办法的 |
[05:35] | Mo, let’s get a chest x-ray, KUB, CBC, CMP and a UA. | 小莫 做胸部透视 腹平片检查 血常规 血液生化和尿检 |
[05:39] | I know you’ve seen a lot of doctors for this. | 我知道你为了这个病已经看了不少医生 |
[05:41] | I’ll do my best to be the last one. | 我会尽力成为最后一个 |
[05:44] | Good morning, I’m Dr. Manning. | 早上好 我是曼宁医生 |
[05:48] | I’m Kyle. This is my wife Janet. | 我是凯尔 这是我妻子珍妮特 |
[05:49] | This little guy is Lucas. | 这个孩子是卢卡斯 |
[05:50] | Hi, Lucas. | 卢卡斯你好 |
[05:52] | Hi. Peek-a-boo! | 躲猫猫 |
[05:54] | Peek-a-boo. | 躲猫猫 |
[05:57] | Well, he seems happy. | 他看起来很开心 |
[05:57] | That’s a good start. | 这是个不错的开头 |
[05:59] | Um, I see the bloody nose has stopped. | 看来已经不流鼻血了 |
[06:01] | Can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[06:02] | He was at the park with his nanny | 他跟保姆在公园 |
[06:04] | and it just started gushing | 突然就开始流鼻血 |
[06:05] | and she couldn’t reach either of us, so… | 她联系不到我们 于是… |
[06:07] | since they were around the corner, she brought him here. | 因为刚好在附近 就送他来了这里 |
[06:10] | I have a three-year-old and a nanny, I get it. | 我家孩子也三岁 请了保姆 我理解 |
[06:13] | All right… | 好了 |
[06:14] | Yeah, the nosebleeds aren’t a new thing. | 流鼻血不是新症状 |
[06:15] | We’ve been dealing with them all summer. | 我们一整个夏天都在处理这个情况 |
[06:17] | Can I see your nose? | 能让我看看鼻子吗 |
[06:19] | Hmm, turbinates are swollen and irritated. | 鼻介骨出现肿胀和发炎 |
[06:22] | Seasonal allergies? | 是季节性过敏吗 |
[06:23] | Oh, yeah, they’ve been brutal for all of us this year. | 是啊 今年我们都过得很艰难 |
[06:26] | For Lucas, it’s nosebleeds and this rash on his arm… | 卢卡斯是流鼻血和胳膊上的红疹 |
[06:31] | Oh, yeah, and that little cough. | 还有这种咳嗽 |
[06:33] | Hey, buddy, can you open your mouth for me? | 孩子 可以张开嘴给我看看吗 |
[06:35] | Real wide, like this. Aah. | 张大一点 啊 |
[06:38] | Good, good, good. | 好 很好 |
[06:39] | I am seeing evidence of post-nasal drip. | 我看到了后鼻滴涕的迹象 |
[06:41] | That’s likely what’s causing the cough. | 应该是导致咳嗽的原因 |
[06:43] | Is it worse at night? | 晚上会更严重些吗 |
[06:44] | It was, but then we put an atomizer | 之前是 后来我们在他床边 |
[06:46] | with eucalyptus oil by his crib. | 加了桉树油的喷雾器 |
[06:48] | It’s helped a lot. | 就好转了许多 |
[06:49] | Let’s take a look. | 来看看 |
[06:51] | All right, let’s see. | 我看看 |
[06:56] | He’s a little wheezy. Any fever? | 他有点喘 有发烧吗 |
[06:58] | He felt a little warm yesterday morning. | 昨天早上他体温有点高 |
[07:00] | He– | 他 |
[07:03] | He was fussy at breakfast, but by lunch and ever since then, | 吃早餐时有点发脾气 但是到了中午之后 |
[07:07] | he’s–he’s been a bundle of energy. | 就一直非常精神 |
[07:10] | Good. Is this the rash you mentioned? | 好 这就是你提到的红疹吗 |
[07:12] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:13] | Have you been using topical hydrocortisone cream on it? | 有涂抹外用氢基可体松吗 |
[07:16] | No, I’ve been mashing up | 没有 我一直在他的酸奶里 |
[07:17] | a chewable fish oil tablet in his yogurt. | 加一点鱼油咀嚼片 |
[07:20] | Oh, okay. Well, if it’s working. | 好 有用就行 |
[07:25] | All evidence is pointing towards allergies | 所有证据都表示应该是过敏 |
[07:28] | and an overcautious nanny, but since Lucas may have | 以及保姆过度谨慎 但卢卡斯昨天发烧了 |
[07:31] | had a fever yesterday, I would like to do some blood tests. | 所以我还是想做一些血液检查 |
[07:36] | Is something wrong? | 有什么问题吗 |
[07:38] | We just…have adopted | 我们的医疗习惯 |
[07:39] | a naturopathic approach to our health care. | 是比较倡导自然疗法 |
[07:42] | Well, the thing with blood tests is they will | 血液检查的特点是 |
[07:43] | not introduce anything new into Lucas’s system. | 不会让卢卡斯体内进入新东西 |
[07:46] | There’ll just show us | 他们只会告诉我们 |
[07:47] | if something’s there that shouldn’t be. | 是否有不该存在的东西 |
[07:51] | Yeah, okay. Go ahead. | 好的 开始吧 |
[07:53] | Great. I’ll send a nurse in. | 好 我叫护士来 |
[07:57] | Maggie, Doris said you were looking for me? | 麦基 桃瑞丝说你找我 |
[07:59] | Yes, I’ve got an appointment this afternoon. | 对 我今天下午有事情 |
[08:01] | I need you to take over for me while I’m gone. | 我不在的时候 需要你帮忙看场 |
[08:04] | No problem. What time will you be back? | 没问题 你什么时候回来 |
[08:07] | – I won’t. – Okay. | -不回来 -好 |
[08:09] | I guess that’s all I need to know. | 看来我只需要知道这么多 |
[08:15] | Monique, what am I missing? | 莫妮克 我有错过什么吗 |
[08:17] | These last few weeks, Maggie’s been so short with me. | 过去几周里 麦基对我都挺冷淡的 |
[08:19] | It’s not just you. The other day, I saw her | 不只是你 那天我还看到她 |
[08:21] | sneak into an open treatment room and lie down. | 溜进了开着门的治疗室躺下了 |
[08:24] | So I asked her if she was feeling okay | 于是我问她 感觉还好吗 |
[08:25] | and she bit my head off. | 她直接凶了我一顿 |
[08:31] | I’m elbow-deep in this guy’s belly– | 我整个小臂都伸进了这人的肚子里 |
[08:32] | and it was a big belly, | 他的肚子也特别大 |
[08:34] | highly doubtful this fellow ever skipped a meal. | 估计每顿饭都没落下过 |
[08:37] | No, not surgical. | 不 没有外科手术 |
[08:39] | So, I go to sew up a hole in the small bowel and bam– | 我是进去缝小肠上的洞 突然之间 |
[08:43] | out pops this critter. | 蹦出来一个生物 |
[08:45] | No lie, this thing looks straight at me, | 毫不夸张 它直接盯着我看 |
[08:47] | dropped back into the bowel, disappeared. | 回身又进了小肠 不见了 |
[08:51] | What the hell? What was it? | 什么情况 到底是什么 |
[08:54] | A tapeworm. Biggest one I ever seen. | 绦虫 是我见过的最大的 |
[08:57] | Only one I’ve ever seen. | 也是我见过的唯一的 |
[08:58] | Eh…also not surgical. | 这里也没有外科手术 |
[09:02] | – So–so what did you do? – Went after it. | -那你怎么做 -抓它啊 |
[09:05] | I stuck ringed forceps into that bowel | 我把环状镊子插进那段肠子 |
[09:06] | and I yanked that ol’ worm out. All three feet of him. | 把那虫子给拽了出来 有近一米呢 |
[09:09] | Then I sent him off to pathology | 然后把虫子送去了病理科 |
[09:11] | and finished the case. | 把剩下的手术做完 |
[09:15] | If Dr. Marcel is taking Noah under his wing, | 如果马塞尔医生真想当诺亚的导师 |
[09:18] | he should teach more and brag less. | 他就应该少吹牛多授业 |
[09:21] | Yeah, his style is just different than yours. | 他的风格和你的不同 |
[09:24] | That’s probably why you don’t like it. | 所以你才可能不喜欢他这样 |
[09:26] | Come on, you buy that tapeworm story? | 你信他那个绦虫的事吗 |
[09:29] | Come on, Dr. Marcel may be a personality, | 马塞尔医生可能是有点个性 |
[09:32] | but he’s a good surgeon. | 但他是个好的外科医生 |
[09:38] | Carl’s labs and x-rays are back. | 卡尔的化验和X光结果回来了 |
[09:40] | What about his medical records from his previous hospital? | 之前医院的医疗记录呢 |
[09:43] | Still working on it. | 还在找 |
[09:44] | Seems Westwood Regional went bankrupt. | 韦斯特伍德地区医院好像倒闭了 |
[09:46] | I’ve got a call into the company appointed | 我得要去给负责处理患者事务的公司 |
[09:47] | to handle patient affairs. | 打个电话 |
[09:48] | Thanks, Mon. | 莫妮克 谢谢你 |
[09:54] | Uh-oh. You look concerned. | 你神情很严肃 |
[09:56] | Your white cell count is high, | 你的白细胞数量很高 |
[09:58] | x-ray showed dilated loops of bowel, | X光显示肠道扩张 |
[10:00] | and your overall blood count is low. | 而且你的血细胞总数偏低 |
[10:02] | That means more tests, right? | 那就是说还要做更多检查 对吗 |
[10:03] | – Yeah. – So what’s next? | -对 -下面做什么 |
[10:06] | Uh, a CT angiogram of your blood vessels | CT血管造影 |
[10:08] | and a CT with contrast for your bowel. | 还有肠道CT对照 |
[10:10] | Did you ever have either of these tests before? | 这些检查你以前做过吗 |
[10:13] | Angiogram… I don’t know, maybe. | 造影… 可能吧 我也说不清 |
[10:17] | The CT with contrast– | CT对照… |
[10:18] | is that the scan you drink something first? | 是要在检查之前喝东西吗 |
[10:22] | Then I’ve had one of them. | 那我以前做过 |
[10:24] | Didn’t like that drink at all. | 我特别不喜欢喝的那个东西 |
[10:25] | Well, unfortunately it hasn’t gotten any better. | 很遗憾 那东西的味道没有改进 |
[10:28] | Sorry, man. I’ll go put in the order. | 抱歉了 我去安排检查 |
[10:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:43] | Patient in T4… | T4的患者… |
[10:47] | Something worth looking into. | 值得查一查 |
[10:54] | Don’t forget. Don’t forget, don’t forget, | 千万 千万 千万不要忘了 |
[10:57] | don’t forget legal research regarding | 不要忘了针对承包商对投诉的忽视 |
[10:58] | contractor’s negligence for the complaint… | 进行法律调查… |
[11:01] | Issue. Rule. | 问题 规则 |
[11:02] | Eunice Kim, 25. | 尤妮斯·金 25岁 |
[11:03] | First year associate at some big-time law firm. | 在一家大型律师事务所担任律师刚头一年 |
[11:05] | Anyway, her roommate called us when the, uh, ranting | 当她的大喊大叫和来回踱步打扰到了邻居时 |
[11:07] | and the pacing started to annoy the neighbors. | 她的室友给我们打了电话 |
[11:11] | She say anything about the last time she slept? | 她说过她有多久没睡过觉了吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, been at least two days. | 至少有两天了 |
[11:15] | When we showed up, she was screaming at herself in the mirror. | 我们上门时 她正对着镜子咆哮呢 |
[11:17] | We tried to calm her, but… | 我们试图让她平静下来 但… |
[11:19] | Yeah, she wouldn’t have any of that. | 明白 她根本不理会你们 |
[11:21] | Find any drugs in the apartment? | 公寓里发现了什么毒品吗 |
[11:22] | Nope. Tons of books, nothing sketchy. | 没有 好多书 没有什么可疑的东西 |
[11:25] | Charges pending? | 不予关押 |
[11:27] | Figured you could help more than lock-up. | 我们觉得找你们比把她关起来更有用 |
[11:29] | I appreciate it. | 谢谢 |
[11:31] | Hey, let’s get some M-TABs for Eunice. | 给尤妮斯服用一些利培酮 |
[11:37] | – Don’t forget…don’t forget. – Eunice, how you doing? | -千万不要忘了 -尤妮斯 你怎么样啊 |
[11:39] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[11:42] | – IRAC…Issue. Rule. – Eunice. | -IRAC写作法 问题 规则 -尤妮斯 |
[11:44] | IRAC. | IRAC写作法 |
[11:45] | Eunice! Hey, how you doing? | 尤妮斯 你怎么样啊 |
[11:47] | I’m Dr. Charles. You think we could maybe sit and talk a bit? | 我是查尔斯医生 我们坐下来谈谈怎么样 |
[11:50] | Only a moment. | 就一小会儿 |
[11:51] | I don’t have anything more to spare. | 我没有多余的时间了 |
[11:53] | Oh, I got it! | 我知道了 |
[11:54] | A motion to strike the affirmative defense. | 提交动议取消积极抗辩 |
[11:55] | – Eunice. – Wait, can’t do that… | -尤妮斯 -等下 不能那么做… |
[11:58] | Eunice! | 尤妮斯 |
[11:59] | I can see you’re under a whole lot of pressure. | 我看得出你承受着很大的压力 |
[12:01] | I’d like to give you some medicine to help you | 我希望让你服用一些药物 |
[12:03] | calm down a bit? | 冷静一下 |
[12:04] | You know, maybe think more clearly. | 也许可以让头脑更清楚一些 |
[12:07] | – Think more clearly. – Yeah. | -让头脑更清楚一些 -对 |
[12:09] | – That might help. – Okay. | -那可能会有点作用 -好 |
[12:11] | – I need to organize. – Yeah. | -我需要整理思路 -对 |
[12:15] | I don’t know where I am. | 我这是在哪 |
[12:17] | You’re in a safe place, Eunice. | 你在一个很安全的地方 尤妮斯 |
[12:32] | – What’s going on? – He’s losing it. | -什么情况 -他快失控了 |
[12:33] | I need to get out. | 我得要出去 |
[12:35] | How much longer till we get the scan? | 扫描好还需要多久 |
[12:36] | Twenty seconds. | 二十秒 |
[12:37] | Two milligrams of midazolam. | 2毫克咪达唑仑 |
[12:38] | Carl, it’s Dr. Choi. We’re almost done. | 卡尔 我是崔医生 我们就快好了 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna be sick! | 我要吐了 |
[12:42] | Slow breaths. Only ten more seconds. | 深呼吸 只要十秒钟就好了 |
[12:45] | I’m not gonna make it. | 我撑不住了 |
[12:46] | Yes, you can. You can do this, Carl. | 你可以的 卡尔 |
[12:49] | Five seconds. | 五秒 |
[12:50] | Four…three, | 四… 三 |
[12:53] | two, one. You good? | 二 一 好了吗 |
[12:55] | Get him out, get him out, get him out. | 把他弄出来 弄出来 |
[13:00] | You did it, Carl. Good job, buddy. | 你做到了 卡尔 小伙子真棒 |
[13:04] | It’s over. Good job, bud. | 结束了 真勇敢 孩子 |
[13:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[13:11] | It’s okay. Hey, it’s all right. | 没关系的 没事 |
[13:15] | Good job, buddy. | 真棒 孩子 |
[13:23] | I mean, that’s not a normal calf, right? | 我是说 正常的小腿不会这样 对吧 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it’s swollen. And you didn’t injure it? | 是的 有些肿 你没伤到它吗 |
[13:29] | No, nothing. I went to bed, it was fine. | 没有 什么都没发生 我睡觉的时候还是好的 |
[13:31] | Woke up, thing’s a grapefruit. | 等我醒来就紫成这副样子 |
[13:34] | Press against my hand. One to ten, how bad’s the pain? | 朝我的手使劲 一到十 有多疼 |
[13:37] | I’d say a seven, maybe an eight. | 我觉得是七 或者八吧 |
[13:39] | That’s in line with what I’m thinking. | 和我预计的差不多 |
[13:41] | Blood clot. It’s called a DVT, | 血块 叫做DVT |
[13:42] | deep vein thrombosis. | 深静脉血栓 |
[13:44] | Seriously? Me? I exercise a few times a week. | 真的假的 我吗 我每周都会锻炼几次 |
[13:48] | I don’t sit for long periods of time. | 也不会久坐 |
[13:50] | Unfortunately not fitting the profile | 不是易患病人群 |
[13:52] | doesn’t mean you can’t develop one. | 并不代表你不会患病 |
[13:55] | Beating the odds. | 万里挑一 |
[13:56] | Lucky me. | 我太幸运了 |
[13:59] | CBC, BMP, | 检测血常规 血液生化 |
[14:00] | Protein C, S and Factor 5 Leiden. | 活化蛋白C S 以及莱顿第五因子 |
[14:02] | Let’s get Mr. Bowe a DVT scan and put him on a heparin drip. | 给鲍威先生做个深静脉血栓扫描 并滴注肝素 |
[14:06] | I’ll check on you in a bit, okay? | 我很快回来看看你的情况 好吗 |
[14:08] | Uh, Dr. Halstead, before you leave, | 霍斯特德医生 在你离开之前 |
[14:10] | can you grab my phone? Front pocket of my jeans. | 能帮我拿下手机吗 在我牛仔裤口袋里 |
[14:13] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:14] | I kept the swollen calf under wraps | 我把肿的小腿藏着不让人看到 |
[14:16] | ’cause I didn’t want my fiancée to freak out, | 因为不想吓到我的未婚妻 |
[14:19] | but I think we’re to the point where I– | 但我觉得是时候我们要… |
[14:21] | I better let her know what’s going on. | 互相坦诚了 |
[14:23] | Gotcha. | 明白 |
[14:29] | Oh, man. | 我的天啊 |
[14:32] | That’s one angry belly. | 腹部情况不太妙啊 |
[14:34] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[14:36] | Surgical consult. | 外科会诊 |
[14:38] | I didn’t call for one. | 我没要求这个 |
[14:40] | It was only a matter of time. Good find, Noah. | 迟早的事而已 诺亚 真会找 |
[14:42] | Dr. Marcel, Dr. Sexton, can I speak with you outside? | 马塞尔医生 塞克斯顿医生 能借一步说话 |
[14:50] | All this stalking around the E.D., | 在急诊室晃来晃去 |
[14:51] | peeking in on patients… | 偷偷找病人的所有这些行为… |
[14:53] | You hanging outside Carl’s room earlier, | 你之前在卡尔的房间外逗留 |
[14:55] | you were sniffing for surgical cases. | 你在到处找手术病例 |
[14:58] | And Noah’s your intern. | 诺亚是你的实习生 |
[15:00] | Best you can do is show him how to poach patients? | 你能教他的就只剩下挖病人了吗 |
[15:01] | Whoa, poaching implies stealing. | 挖意味着偷 |
[15:04] | I hardly think that applies in Carl’s case, | 我完全不觉得这话适用于卡尔的病例 |
[15:06] | seeing as how you were gonna call us anyway. | 但无论怎么样 你都会这么说我们 |
[15:08] | – Possibly. – Possibly? | -很有可能 -有可能 |
[15:10] | Dr. Choi, Carl’s belly was so hot | 崔医生 卡尔的腹部很烫 |
[15:12] | it nearly burned my hands. | 都快烫伤我的手了 |
[15:14] | There’s an issue in there that requires surgical attention. | 腹部情况有些不对 须引起重视 可能要做手术 |
[15:17] | Or do my hands deceive me? | 还是我的手在骗我 |
[15:19] | No, CT showed a partial small bowel obstruction | 没有 CT显示部分小肠梗阻 |
[15:22] | with a likely transition point. | 并可能有转移 |
[15:24] | – So, it is surgical. – Possibly. | -所以是需要外科手术的 -有可能 |
[15:28] | The CT imagery is poor because Carl | CT成像效果一般 因为卡尔 |
[15:30] | was agitated during the scan. | 在扫描过程中有些不安 |
[15:31] | I’m not comfortable making any treatment decisions | 在我没有确认是什么导致梗阻之前 |
[15:33] | before I know exactly what’s causing the obstruction. | 我不方便作出诊断 |
[15:37] | So I’m ordering an MRI. | 所以我准备安排一个核磁共振 |
[15:40] | Pending the results, | 观望结果 |
[15:42] | I’ll let you know if a surgical consult is needed. | 如果有外科会诊的需要 我再联系你们 |
[15:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I apologize for overstepping. | 对不起 我越界了 |
[15:50] | Protocol, etiquette. They mean something. | 规矩还是要遵守的 |
[15:53] | I’ll do better at remembering that, okay. | 我会记住的 好了 |
[16:04] | Doris, uh, any word from the lab on Lucas’s tests? | 桃瑞丝 卢卡斯的实验室检查结果出来了吗 |
[16:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[16:08] | Word’s out your case screams allergies. | 听说你的病例不过是过敏 |
[16:10] | It’s probably last in line. | 或许被压到了最后 |
[16:13] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[16:15] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:16] | There are patients waiting to be seen | 有病人等着我去看 |
[16:19] | and I have absolutely nothing going on. | 但我手上什么任务也没有 |
[16:21] | Light case load. Lanik was very clear. | 拉尼克说得很清楚 要分轻重缓急 |
[16:24] | This is ridiculous. | 这太可笑了 |
[16:26] | Then talk to Lanik and stop bugging me. | 那去和拉尼克谈谈 别来烦我 |
[16:28] | You’re giving me one more headache that I don’t need. | 你在给我增添不必要的麻烦 |
[16:31] | Okay… | 好吧… |
[16:34] | Look, I’m sorry. | 听着 对不起 |
[16:37] | I have somewhere to be and I can’t be late. | 我得赶去个地方 不能迟到 |
[16:39] | April, I’m leaving. | 艾普尔 我要走了 |
[16:46] | Eunice, how you doing? | 尤妮斯 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:48] | I’m, uh, happy to see that, um… | 我很高兴看到… |
[16:52] | you seem to be a little better. | 你看起来好了些 |
[16:56] | Embarrassed is more like it. | 倒不如说是难为情 |
[16:59] | It’s all a blur, but I know I wasn’t…myself. | 记忆很模糊 但我知道 我当时失控了 |
[17:03] | I understand how– how scary that can feel. | 我明白那感觉会有多可怕 |
[17:07] | It can’t happen again. | 那样的事不能再发生了 |
[17:09] | Now on, no matter how busy I am, I’ll make time for sleep. | 从今往后 无论我多忙 我会找时间睡觉 |
[17:13] | Sleep is crucial, | 睡眠很重要 |
[17:15] | but counseling, medication, | 但咨询 服药 |
[17:18] | other lifestyle changes are all things we need to talk about. | 其他生活方式的改变 都是我们需要谈的 |
[17:21] | Little extreme, no? | 这有些过了吧 |
[17:23] | I mean, I had a panic attack, not a nervous breakdown. | 我是说 我是恐慌症发作 不是精神崩溃 |
[17:26] | Wasn’t a panic attack. | 不是恐慌症发作 |
[17:28] | I’m–I’m quite sure that you were experiencing | 我非常肯定你的症状是 |
[17:29] | a manic episode, Eunice, systematic of bipolar disorder. | 狂躁发作 尤妮斯 这是躁郁症 |
[17:35] | No… | 不 |
[17:36] | no, no, no. I can’t have bipolar. | 不不不 我不能有躁郁症 |
[17:39] | I have $300,000 in student loans | 我还有三十万助学贷款要还 |
[17:42] | and my salary doesn’t even make a dent. | 我的工资根本就不够 |
[17:43] | I need to make partner. | 我要成为合伙人 |
[17:45] | Takes most lawyers five years. | 大多数律师要花五年的时间才行 |
[17:47] | I’m on track to do it in three. | 我在努力挤进三年 |
[17:50] | Can’t you just give me more of that medication? | 你能给我多开点那种药吗 |
[17:53] | Or something else? | 或别的药 |
[17:54] | The thing is, | 问题是 |
[17:56] | bipolar disorder doesn’t really work that way. | 这样并不能治疗躁郁症 |
[17:58] | Unless you address it comprehensively, | 如果你不进行全面治疗 |
[18:00] | the manic episodes will likely return. | 很可能还会狂躁发作 |
[18:03] | They’ll increase in intensity and can even be followed | 会发作得更厉害 还会伴有 |
[18:05] | by cycles of depression. | 周期性抑郁 |
[18:06] | But I know the signs now. | 但我现在知道发病的征兆了 |
[18:07] | I can get out in front of it if I start to feel off. | 只要感觉不对 我就可以事先采取措施 |
[18:10] | Control it. | 控制住 |
[18:12] | I don’t think anybody can control this, | 我觉得没人能控制住 |
[18:14] | you know, not even somebody as determined as you. | 像你这样意志坚定的人也不行 |
[18:17] | But, Eunice, you can absolutely learn how to manage it. | 尤妮斯 但你绝对可以学习如何管控它 |
[18:20] | Why don’t you let me admit you | 让我收你入院 |
[18:21] | and let’s start looking for a stable medication? | 开始寻找稳定的治疗方法 |
[18:23] | No, I’d like to be discharged. | 不 我想出院 |
[18:27] | Today’s not a wash, yet. | 今天还没结束 |
[18:27] | I can still put in some face time at the firm. | 我还可以跟律所视频连线一下 |
[18:35] | Look, I know the criteria for involuntary commitment. | 听着 我知道非自愿监管的标准 |
[18:39] | Legally, you can’t keep me here. | 从法律上来说 你不能把我留在这里 |
[18:53] | Does the furrow of your brow | 你眉头紧皱是不是表示 |
[18:54] | suggest a surgical consult is now needed? | 马上需要外科咨询 |
[18:59] | MRI revealed a focal solitary mass | 核磁共振显示远端胰腺中 |
[19:01] | in the distal pancreas. May be a cyst. | 有个孤立的肿块 可能是个囊肿 |
[19:03] | I concur. | 我同意 |
[19:04] | Gotta assume it’s what’s riling Carl’s belly up so fiercely. | 如果是它导致卡尔严重腹痛 |
[19:07] | He needs a distal pancreatectomy. | 那他需要进行远端胰腺切除手术 |
[19:09] | You take out the section of pancreas housing the mass, | 你把包裹肿块的这部分胰腺切除 |
[19:11] | no more chaos downstream. | 下游器官就不会再有问题了 |
[19:13] | Whoa, that is a huge procedure. | 这是个大手术 |
[19:14] | Not to mention, it won’t do a thing for Carl | 更不用说 如果问题不是这个肿块造成的 |
[19:16] | if the mass isn’t the issue. | 这个手术就没有任何作用 |
[19:18] | If the mass isn’t the problem, | 如果问题不是这个肿块造成的 |
[19:19] | then what are we looking at? | 那我们究竟要找什么 |
[19:20] | Carl’s been suffering for years. | 卡尔的症状已经持续多年 |
[19:22] | The mass could have been there the whole time, unchanged, | 这个肿块可能一直都在 从未改变 |
[19:23] | which means it’s likely not a factor. | 这意味着它可能不是腹痛的因素 |
[19:25] | Or the mass has been growing over time. | 也有可能这个肿块一直在慢慢长大 |
[19:28] | We leave it in, the inflammation worsens, | 我们不管的话 如果炎症恶化 |
[19:30] | the bowel completely obstructs, | 直肠就会完全阻塞 |
[19:31] | then perforates, and Carl becomes septic. | 然后穿孔 卡尔就会得败血症 |
[19:34] | The first step of that potentially fatal catastrophe | 这种潜在致命威胁的初始症状就是 |
[19:36] | is a fever, which, | 发烧 这个症状 |
[19:38] | by the looks of him, has set in. | 看他的样子 已经出现了 |
[19:42] | 100.6, but holding. | 38度多了 但体温没再升高 |
[19:46] | Yeah, for now. | 没错 这只是暂时的 |
[19:46] | You operate on his pancreas and you’re wrong, | 如果你给他的胰腺做了手术 然后发现错了 |
[19:48] | it does way more harm than good. | 造成的坏处远远大于好处 |
[19:49] | But if I’m correct, he lives. | 但如果我对了 他会活下去 |
[19:50] | And I don’t like ifs. | 我不喜欢如果 |
[19:53] | Carl will be treated medicinally until | 在卡尔以前的扫描结果 |
[19:55] | his previous scans arrive and I can compare them | 送到今天的核磁共振结果进行对比之前 |
[19:57] | against today’s MRI. | 他只能接受药物治疗 |
[19:58] | Uh, that’s gonna be a problem. | 问题就出在这 |
[20:01] | His medical records from Westwood Regional | 他在韦斯特伍德地区医院的医疗记录 |
[20:03] | are being held hostage. | 被劫持了 |
[20:14] | This is a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[20:15] | You know, Westwood Regional’s bankruptcy | 你知道 韦斯特伍德地区医院破产了 |
[20:17] | has created the legal equivalent of a battle royale. | 跟他们打官司就相当于多方混战 |
[20:20] | MRS… Medical Record Services. | 医疗记录服务部 |
[20:22] | I’m assuming they control Westwood’s patient charts? | 我觉得他们应该掌控着韦斯特伍德的病人病历 |
[20:25] | Correct, it’s MRS that have the files on lockdown. | 没错 就是医疗记录服务部把文件封锁了 |
[20:28] | They’re actually threatening to destroy them. | 实际上他们还威胁要毁掉它们 |
[20:31] | My main concern right now is Carl | 我目前关注的焦点还是卡尔 |
[20:32] | and my opinion has not changed. | 我的想法还是没变 |
[20:34] | His distal pancreas is wreaking havoc and it needs to come out. | 他的远端胰腺损坏严重 需要切除 |
[20:37] | Without Carl’s previous scans, which it’s clear | 没有卡尔以前的扫描结果 很明显我们 |
[20:39] | we’re not gonna get, you can’t prove that’s the fix. | 拿不到了 你无法证明这种治疗方案是对的 |
[20:41] | – No, I cannot. – Then you shouldn’t operate. | -对 我证明不了 -那你就不该做手术 |
[20:44] | The pancreas is the most unforgiving organ in the body. | 胰脏是身体里最无情的器官 |
[20:46] | The potential for surgical complications | 手术并发症的可能性 |
[20:49] | is through the roof. | 非常高 |
[20:49] | True, but God only gave us so many heartbeats. | 没错 但上帝给了我这么多次心跳 |
[20:52] | No sense in Carl running out of his early. | 卡尔的心跳不可能这么快就跳完了 |
[20:54] | Uh, excuse me, is there something going on | 抱歉 这里还发生了什么 |
[20:56] | here that I should know about? | 应该让我知道的事吗 |
[20:58] | Nothing I’m aware of. Dr. Choi? | 据我所知没有 崔医生 |
[21:04] | Then give me recommendations. | 那说说你们的建议 |
[21:08] | Let me operate now | 让我现在就做手术 |
[21:09] | before his bowel perforates and it’s too late. | 趁他直肠还没穿孔 现在已经太晚了 |
[21:11] | Ms. Goodwin, it’s a risky procedure | 古德温女士 这个手术风险很大 |
[21:13] | that may be unnecessary. | 而且有可能是没必要的 |
[21:14] | Let me admit Carl for more tests. | 让我对卡尔再做些检测 |
[21:19] | Hi, I’m sorry, the lab took longer than expected. | 很抱歉 化验室用的时间比我预料的久 |
[21:24] | So Lucas’s BUN, creatinine, | 所以卢卡斯的尿素氮 肌酸酐 |
[21:26] | and white cell count are all elevated. | 白细胞数量升高了 |
[21:28] | That suggests dehydration. | 这意味着脱水 |
[21:32] | And between the white cell count, his persistent cough, | 鉴于白细胞增长 持续性咳嗽 |
[21:35] | and the post-nasal drip, | 以及鼻后滴注 |
[21:36] | it’s likely a bacterial sinus infection. | 大概率是细菌性鼻窦炎 |
[21:38] | Okay. Thanks, Dr. Manning. Yeah. | 好的 谢谢 曼宁医生 |
[21:42] | So what do you think? | 所以你怎么想 |
[21:43] | We could make popsicles from coconut water. | 我们可以用椰汁水做些冰棒 |
[21:45] | That should help with the dehydration. | 那应该对治疗脱水有好处 |
[21:47] | Yeah, maybe add an herbal antihistamine, too | 还可以在里边加点草药抗组胺剂 |
[21:49] | I can pick up some powdered quercetin | 我可以在农贸市场买些 |
[21:51] | at the farmer’s market. | 槲皮素粉 |
[21:52] | Great. | 好的 |
[21:53] | I’m sorry, perhaps a more immediate treatment… | 抱歉 也许更直接的治疗 |
[21:55] | You mean antibiotics? No, not after last time. | 你是说抗生素吗 不 不可能再有下一次 |
[21:58] | Lucas had an ear infection last year. | 去年卢卡斯耳部感染 |
[22:00] | The doctor prescribed amoxicillin. | 医生开了阿莫西林 |
[22:02] | One dose and he broke out in hives everywhere. | 只服了一剂 他就全身起麻疹 |
[22:05] | I mean, his recovery from the antibiotic was | 他从抗生素中恢复的情况 |
[22:07] | worse than the ear infection. | 可比耳部感染糟糕多了 |
[22:08] | And since then, if there are natural options | 从那以后 只要有无副作用的 |
[22:10] | without side effects, we try those first. | 自然措施 我们都会先尝试 |
[22:12] | Look, like you two, | 和你们一样 |
[22:13] | my son’s health comes before anything else. | 我儿子的健康对我来说是最重要的 |
[22:17] | But, you know, sometimes there’s just some things that | 但是 有时候有些病 |
[22:19] | a holistic approach alone won’t cure. | 仅靠整体性疗法是无法治愈的 |
[22:21] | We agree. | 我们同意 |
[22:22] | A sinus infection isn’t one of them, though. | 但是鼻窦炎不其中 |
[22:24] | You’re right. Over time, natural remedies | 你是对的 时间长了 自然疗法 |
[22:27] | may help his immune system resolve the infection, | 可能会协助他的免疫系统解决感染 |
[22:30] | but the dehydration… | 但是现在脱水… |
[22:32] | Lucas needs more than popsicles. | 卢卡斯需要的不只是冰棒 |
[22:35] | At least let me give him an electrolyte drink. | 至少让我给他喝点电解质饮料 |
[22:38] | How much? | 喝多少 |
[22:39] | 24 ounces to sip throughout the day. | 一天24盎司 |
[22:41] | 24 ounces through a sippy cup? | 用吸管杯喝24盎司 |
[22:42] | He won’t do it. | 他才不会喝 |
[22:44] | Is there another way? | 还有别的方法吗 |
[22:45] | Saline IV. | 静脉注射生理盐水 |
[22:46] | And I know it’s another needle, | 我知道这又要扎一针 |
[22:48] | but no side effects. I promise. | 但是没有任何副作用 我保证 |
[22:53] | Saline but no antibiotics. | 可以注射盐水 但是不能用抗生素 |
[22:56] | Understood. | 明白 |
[22:58] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢你 -谢谢你 |
[23:01] | Dr. Halstead. The blood thinner, | 霍斯特德医生 那个血液稀释剂 |
[23:03] | I don’t think it’s working. | 我不觉得有用 |
[23:05] | The calf’s still huge | 小腿还是肿着 |
[23:06] | and my foot’s starting to swell up, too. | 我的脚也开始肿了 |
[23:10] | You having trouble breathing? | 你呼吸困难吗 |
[23:11] | More like, uh, winded. | 更像是喘气 |
[23:18] | I wanna send you for a CT. | 我要让你去做个CT检查 |
[23:19] | I gotta get a better look at that clot. | 我得好好看看那个血凝块 |
[23:22] | This’ll help you breathe better. | 这个会帮助你呼吸 |
[23:25] | Get ahold of your fiancée? | 联系上你未婚妻了吗 |
[23:26] | Voicemail. | 只有语音信箱 |
[23:27] | She’s, uh, still looking at dresses. | 她还在挑婚纱 |
[23:29] | Pretty sure she’s not checking her phone. | 她一定是没时间看手机 |
[23:32] | So when’s the big day? | 你们的大喜之日是什么时候 |
[23:33] | Spring. Still debating locations. | 春天 还在讨论结婚地点 |
[23:39] | Congratulations. Techs will be by in a few. | 祝贺你 技术人员很快就会过来 |
[23:43] | …surgery. It’s your choice. | …手术 这是你的决定 |
[23:46] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[23:47] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | So I explained both of your positions. | 所以我和他介绍了你们两位的方法 |
[23:54] | Philosophically, he agrees with you, Dr. Choi, | 理性来看 他同意你的观点 崔医生 |
[23:57] | preferring a conservative approach. | 倾向于更保守的方法 |
[23:59] | But realistically, he’s in pain | 但是考虑到实际问题 他很痛苦 |
[24:01] | and desperate to feel better, | 非常想让自己康复 |
[24:03] | so he chose the surgery. | 所以他选择做手术 |
[24:05] | Dr. Marcel, Mr. Harris is now your patient. | 马塞尔医生 哈里斯先生现在是你的病人了 |
[24:13] | All right, let’s do this. | 好的 我们开工 |
[24:16] | See you in the OR. | 手术室见 |
[24:22] | This is huge. | 这可是件大事 |
[24:37] | Eunice? | 尤妮斯 |
[24:41] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[24:44] | I can’t control this. | 我控制不了 |
[24:48] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[24:52] | Well, you’re gonna get it. | 你会得到帮助的 |
[24:57] | Come on. | 过来吧 |
[25:09] | How long will the CT take? | CT检查要多久 |
[25:11] | Just a few moments. | 一会就好 |
[25:12] | You’ll be back before you know it. | 还没等你反应过来 你就回来了 |
[25:13] | Okay, ’cause I haven’t been able to reach my fiancée | 那就好 因为我还没联系到我未婚妻 |
[25:17] | and my phone’s at, like, 4%, so… | 手机电量好像就剩4%了… |
[25:21] | I’ll call her. | 我会给她打电话 |
[25:23] | Thanks. Her name’s Aubrey… | 谢谢 她的名字是奥布蕾… |
[25:25] | Her number’s my emergency contact. | 她的电话在我的紧急联系人那里 |
[25:27] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[25:34] | Wait, now you think it’s pneumonia? | 等等 你现在觉得是肺炎吗 |
[25:35] | It’s a possibility. | 有这种可能性 |
[25:36] | We thought you were going to tell us we could go home. | 我们本来指望着你告诉我们可以回家了 |
[25:38] | I mean, Lucas isn’t dehydrated anymore, right? | 我是说 卢卡斯不再脱水了 |
[25:41] | Right, but he is still wheezing | 没错 但是他还在喘息 |
[25:43] | and his temperature has ticked up. | 而且他的体温在逐渐升高 |
[25:44] | The nurse said it was 99.3. | 护士说只有37.4度 |
[25:46] | Is that even a fever? | 这都不算发烧吧 |
[25:48] | He looks fine. He’s up, he’s active. | 他看起来很好 他很清醒 很有活力 |
[25:50] | On the outside, he may look normal, | 从外表看 他可能看起来很正常 |
[25:52] | but on the inside, | 但是在身体内部 |
[25:54] | pneumonia is notorious for its slow progression. | 肺炎因潜伏期长而臭名昭著 |
[25:57] | Or it is just a sinus infection, | 或者只是鼻窦感染 |
[25:59] | which you’ve been saying all day | 这个结论到现在你已经 |
[26:00] | until apparently right now. | 说了整整一天了 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | How would you know for sure if it’s pneumonia or not? | 你怎么确定到底是不是肺炎 |
[26:07] | – A chest x-ray. – You’re kidding, right? | -用胸部X光片 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[26:10] | We said no to antibiotics. We’re definitely not letting | 我们拒绝抗生素 我们绝对不会让你 |
[26:12] | you zap Lucas full of radiation. | 把卢卡斯搞得满身辐射 |
[26:14] | These hospitals… you scare people with diagnoses | 这些医院 总是用诊断吓唬人 |
[26:17] | and then you sell them on treatments they don’t need | 然后卖给病人多余的治疗 |
[26:19] | that actually make them sicker. | 实则让他们加重病情 |
[26:20] | Dr. Manning, we’d like to go home, okay? | 曼宁医生 我们想回家 |
[26:22] | If Lucas doesn’t improve, we’ll take him to our doctor. | 如果卢卡斯没有好转 我们会带他去找我们的医生 |
[26:25] | A doctor? An actual M.D.? | 医生 是真正的医学博士吗 |
[26:29] | No, he’s a holistic healer. | 不 他是整体治疗师 |
[26:31] | Hmm, so his answer for pneumonia is gonna be what? | 所以他对肺炎会有什么解决办法 |
[26:34] | Oil of oregano? Horseradish with lemon? | 牛至油还是柠檬辣根 |
[26:37] | Look, you don’t agree with alternative medicine, fine. | 听着 你不认同现代医学不要紧 |
[26:39] | But don’t insult us. | 但也别侮辱我们 |
[26:40] | – I’m trying to inform you. – Dr. Manning? | -我正在告知你们病情 -曼宁医生 |
[26:43] | – Yes. – Speak with you a moment? | -什么事 -我能和你谈谈吗 |
[26:47] | Please excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[26:54] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:55] | My boy with the bloody nose, it may very well be pneumonia, | 我的病患流鼻血了 很可能是肺炎 |
[26:58] | but his parents won’t allow me to do a chest x-ray. | 但他的父母不让我给他做胸透 |
[27:01] | They’d rather go home and take their chances | 他们宁愿回家 |
[27:03] | with herbs and teas. | 用草药和茶碰运气 |
[27:04] | Let me see the chart. | 让我看看病例表 |
[27:10] | These symptoms, okay. | 这些症状 好吧 |
[27:11] | Pneumonia has to be on the differential. | 肺炎必须区别对待 |
[27:13] | – Yeah. – Let me talk to them. | -是的 -让我和他们谈谈 |
[27:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:16] | Alone. | 单独谈 |
[27:32] | Do what you need to do. | 做你们需要做的吧 |
[27:33] | Thank you for working with us. | 谢谢你们配合我们工作 |
[27:37] | They agreed to the chest x-ray. | 他们同意做胸透了 |
[27:40] | This is the second time this month | 这是本月第二次 |
[27:42] | parents have lost faith in your judgment. | 父母对你的诊断失去信心 |
[27:44] | They may be upset now. | 他们现在可能不太高兴 |
[27:46] | They won’t be when I’m right. | 但如果我是对的 他们就不会 |
[27:48] | I gotta tell you, these labs, | 我跟你说 这些化验 |
[27:50] | they look like a sinus infection, | 看起来像鼻窦感染 |
[27:52] | so you better be right that it’s pneumonia. | 所以最好如你所料 是肺炎 |
[28:04] | Hello, hello, hello. | 你好 |
[28:08] | This is your last week, huh? | 这是你最后一周了吧 |
[28:10] | Oh, girlie. You’re looking good. | 姑娘 气色不错 |
[28:13] | Girlfriend’s a champ. | 女朋友是冠军 |
[28:16] | You still working on my sweater? | 你还在给我织毛衣 |
[28:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:19] | That’s a good catch. | 真不错 |
[28:24] | Maggie. | 玛姬 |
[28:27] | Caroline. | 卡罗琳 |
[28:30] | I am so sorry. I didn’t know. | 我很抱歉 我不知道 |
[28:34] | No one does, except for Sharon, | 没人知道 除了莎伦 |
[28:37] | and I’d like to keep it that way, please. | 我希望能一直这样 拜托 |
[28:39] | Yeah. I’ve been there. | 知道 我也经历过 |
[28:44] | You mind if I sit? | 你介意我坐这儿吗 |
[28:47] | Girl, you got a whole bag hanging. | 姑娘 你还挂着一整袋点滴呢 |
[28:49] | You ain’t going nowhere no time quick. | 哪儿也去不了 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:56] | Come on. Come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[29:05] | So where’s the badness? | 所以问题出在哪儿 |
[29:08] | In my breast. | 我的胸部 |
[29:10] | And what’s the prognosis? | 预测结果如何 |
[29:12] | Still waiting to see how I respond to chemo stage. | 要看我对化疗的反应 |
[29:14] | Okay, I been there. | 好吧 我也经历过 |
[29:17] | Sisters in arms. | 患难姐妹 |
[29:21] | So you know this keeping a secret thing, | 所以你明白保守秘密 |
[29:22] | it’s not gonna–it’s not gonna be that easy, right? | 并没有那么容易 是吗 |
[29:25] | I’m managing. | 我会想办法 |
[29:28] | Cancer’s a heavy lift and I know it sounds like a cliché, | 癌症是种沉重的负担 这听着像陈词滥调 |
[29:31] | but there’s strength in community. | 但社区是有力量的 |
[29:34] | And pity. | 还有怜悯 |
[29:36] | And obligation… and I don’t want any of that. | 还有义务 这些我一点也不想要 |
[29:39] | I hear you. | 我懂 |
[29:41] | I was afraid to tell my friends, too. | 之前我也不敢告诉我的朋友们 |
[29:44] | But once I let them in, | 但是一旦让他们知道 |
[29:47] | I let my friends be my friends. | 朋友会真的变成伙伴 |
[29:52] | It was a real comfort. | 那才是真正的安慰 |
[30:00] | It’s time to heal with steel, Dr. Sexton. | 该开刀治疗了 塞克斯顿医生 |
[30:03] | Incision is yours. What’s it gonna be? | 你主刀 会怎么样 |
[30:06] | Midline? | 中线吗 |
[30:07] | Is that question or a statement? | 这是疑问还是声明 |
[30:09] | Midline. | 中线 |
[30:10] | Okay, then what? | 好吧 然后呢 |
[30:12] | Divide and tie off the falciform ligament. | 把镰状韧带分开并扎起来 |
[30:14] | Keep going… | 继续 |
[30:15] | Eviscerate the patient and… | 切除病人的内脏 |
[30:18] | find the transition point of the small bowel. | 找到小肠的过渡点 |
[30:20] | I like what I’m hearing. Don’t stop now. | 听着不错 继续说 |
[30:24] | Uh, we open the lesser sack, | 打开囊袋 |
[30:25] | take down the lienocolic ligament… | 拿下脾结肠韧带 |
[30:28] | – We’ll take good care of you, I promise. – Dr. Marcel? | -我们会照顾好你 我保证 -马塞尔医生 |
[30:29] | By your side the whole time… | 我们会一直在你身边 |
[30:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:34] | This isn’t an easy surgery. I’m just letting Carl know | 这不是个简单的手术 我只想让卡尔知道 |
[30:36] | that we’re gonna take special care of him. | 我们会好好地治疗他 |
[30:38] | You think he can hear you? | 你觉得他能听见你说话吗 |
[30:39] | Unsure… | 不确定 |
[30:41] | but what the body can’t hear, perhaps the soul can. | 但肉体听不见 也许灵魂能听见 |
[30:45] | That said, Carl needs to know exactly what’s going to happen. | 也就是说 卡尔需要知道接下来会怎么样 |
[30:47] | So, continue, Dr. Sexton. | 继续 塞克斯顿医生 |
[30:50] | Isolate the spleen, | 隔离脾脏 |
[30:52] | put a curved eight around the hilum, | 用支架撑起脾门四周 |
[30:56] | and then take the spleen out. | 接着取出脾脏 |
[30:57] | From there we mobilize the distal pancreas | 然后我们可以移动远端胰腺 |
[31:01] | and put a TA 90 stapler across it. | 用一个TA90缝合器缝合 |
[31:03] | Okay, let’s get started. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[31:16] | Sorry I’m late. Patient surprised me… | 对不起 我迟到了 病人吓了我一跳 |
[31:18] | in a good way. | 还好是好事 |
[31:20] | Not always the case. | 不会总是这样 |
[31:25] | How you doing? How’s your day going? | 怎么样 你今天过得好吗 |
[31:27] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[31:30] | I am so happy. | 我很开心 |
[31:32] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[31:33] | I wish everyone could feel this way. | 我希望每个人都能这么开心 |
[31:37] | Hmm. Nice. | 真好 |
[31:39] | You know what, let’s make some lasagna. | 我们做点千层面吧 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna make some. | 我要做一点 |
[31:43] | I love your lasagna. | 我喜欢你的千层面 |
[31:46] | I do. | 真的 |
[31:48] | All right, let’s invite Sharon over. | 好的 我们请莎伦过来吧 |
[31:50] | It’d be nice to hang out with friends. | 和朋友在一起会很开心 |
[31:52] | – Done. – I love that. | -没问题 -我喜欢 |
[31:54] | Come on, lasagna. | 来吧 千层面 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:10] | 艾普尔·塞克斯顿 急诊室一切都好 你还好吗 | |
[32:18] | Nurse moved me up to the oxygen mask… | 护士帮我戴上了氧气面罩 |
[32:21] | but I still can hardly breathe. | 但我呼吸还是很困难 |
[32:23] | Yeah, your CT shows a large proximal pulmonary embolism. | 是的 你的CT上有一个很大的近端肺栓塞 |
[32:27] | It means the blood clot | 意思是血凝块 |
[32:28] | from your leg has moved to your lungs. | 从你的腿部转移到了肺部 |
[32:32] | I played tennis yesterday. | 昨天我还能打网球 |
[32:33] | Now I don’t have the energy to sit up? | 现在却没有力气坐起来 |
[32:36] | Why is this happening, Dr. Halstead? | 为什么会这样 霍斯特德医生 |
[32:38] | Well, we’ll figure that out later. | 我们等一下再解决这个 |
[32:39] | Right now we need to deal with that clot. | 现在需要先处理血栓 |
[32:41] | I’m gonna send you up to IR | 我把你送到造影室 |
[32:41] | to treat it endoscopically, okay? | 用内窥镜治疗一下 好吗 |
[32:43] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:45] | Were you able to get in touch with my fiancée, Aubrey? | 你联系上我的未婚妻奥布蕾了吗 |
[32:53] | No, and I’m really sorry. | 没有 真的很抱歉 |
[32:54] | I was about to and I got pulled away. | 我刚准备联系时被别人叫走了 |
[32:56] | I promise I will call her as soon as you’re on the move. | 我保证你一过去我就给她打电话 |
[33:03] | Neal? | 尼尔 |
[33:06] | Neal! | 尼尔 |
[33:08] | No pulse, VF on the monitors. Bag him. | 没有脉搏 监视器显示室颤 上氧气 |
[33:14] | Paddles, charge to 200. | 电极板 充电至200 |
[33:19] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[33:22] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:28] | Epi, one milligram. | 肾上腺素 一毫克 |
[33:33] | Epi’s in. | 已注射肾上腺素 |
[33:36] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 开始 |
[33:38] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:43] | No, no, no, no. Another round of epi. | 不 不 不 不 再加肾上腺素 |
[33:50] | Come on, Neal. | 加油 尼尔 |
[33:56] | Clear. | 离手 |
[34:04] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[34:06] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[34:11] | Time of death, 17:48. | 死亡时间 17:48 |
[34:34] | Tough one, Halstead. | 太难了 霍斯特德 |
[34:36] | But don’t sweat the review. | 但是不用担心病例回顾 |
[34:37] | I looked over the chart | 我看了记录 |
[34:38] | and the PE is clearly the cause of death. | 显然是栓塞导致死亡 |
[34:40] | There’s nothing you could’ve done. | 你也无能为力 |
[34:43] | Dr. Halstead, | 霍斯特德医生 |
[34:44] | Neal’s fiancée Aubrey just arrived. | 尼尔的未婚妻奥布蕾刚到 |
[34:48] | Hello? Mama, I’m here. | 喂 妈妈 我在这里 |
[34:52] | I don’t know; they’re not telling me anything. | 我不知道 他们什么都没有告诉我 |
[34:58] | I don’t know… Can you please just come now? | 我不知道 你现在能过来吗 |
[35:14] | No complications. | 没有并发症 |
[35:16] | Lucky for us, too, ’cause Carl’s bowel was in bad shape. | 也算我们走运 因为卡尔的肠道状况不佳 |
[35:19] | Dr. Marcel was right to push for surgery. | 马塞尔医生要求动手术是对的 |
[35:21] | Yeah, he was right. This time. | 是的 他是对的 这次是 |
[35:24] | But Dr. Marcel’s style, | 但是马塞尔医生的风格 |
[35:25] | the risks he’s willing to take… | 他愿意承担的风险 |
[35:26] | Man, Ethan, can’t you even | 天啊 伊森 你就不能 |
[35:28] | enjoy the moment, man? | 享受这一刻吗 天啊 |
[35:30] | I mean, we won. We saved his life. | 我是说 我们赢了 我们救了他 |
[35:34] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[35:39] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:40] | Noah…Noah. | 诺亚 诺亚 |
[35:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:49] | I should be celebrating. | 我是应该庆祝一下 |
[35:51] | If we’d waited like I wanted, | 如果像我说的那样等着 |
[35:52] | Carl’s bowel would’ve perforated. | 卡尔就肠穿孔了 |
[35:54] | Well, it turned out okay. | 结果还不错 |
[35:56] | Yeah, Noah… | 是的 诺亚 |
[35:58] | I want you to succeed, you know that. | 我希望你成功 这你知道 |
[36:03] | After two years of Dr. Choi boot camp, | 被崔医生训练了两年 |
[36:05] | and what I’ve seen from Dr. Marcel… | 还有从马塞尔医生那里看到的 |
[36:08] | don’t know why I wouldn’t. | 怎么还会失败呢 |
[36:19] | You ever need anything… questions, advice… | 如果你有所疑惑 需要建议 |
[36:23] | just want to talk something out… | 或是想找人说说话 |
[36:24] | Yeah, I know where to find you. | 我知道去哪儿找你 |
[36:28] | I gotta get back to recovery. | 我得回到恢复室 |
[36:30] | I wanna be there when Carl wakes up. | 我想在卡尔醒来时陪在他身边 |
[36:33] | Go, go. | 去吧 |
[36:41] | Or maybe you can’t go to bed. | 或许你不能上床睡觉 |
[36:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:45] | Maggie? | 麦基 |
[36:48] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:52] | Maggie, what’s going on? | 麦基 发生了什么 |
[37:41] | Honey? | 宝贝 |
[37:43] | I’m in the kitchen! | 我在厨房 |
[37:45] | Are you sure that we don’t need any more wine? | 你确定我们的红酒够吗 |
[37:47] | It’s very easy for me to just sort of jump back… | 如果要让我回去买 也不要紧 |
[37:53] | Hey, Bert. | 你好 伯特 |
[37:53] | Hey, wine’s coming, Dan. | 红酒来了 丹 |
[37:55] | Got red and white. | 红葡萄酒和白葡萄酒 |
[37:57] | I know both go well with CeCe’s lasagna. | 这两种都和茜茜做的千层面很配 |
[37:59] | Honey, honey, dinner’s almost ready, | 宝贝 晚饭马上好了 |
[38:01] | so will you set the table? | 你去收拾桌子吧 |
[38:03] | The dishes are already out there–please. | 盘子就在外面放着 |
[38:05] | Let me. The least I can do. | 我来吧 这是我力所能及的 |
[38:07] | Thanks, Bert. | 谢谢 伯特 |
[38:08] | Good to see you, pal. | 很高兴见到你 老兄 |
[38:09] | Hey, man, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[38:11] | Oh, I’m good, good. Yeah. | 我挺好的 |
[38:16] | Sharon’s gonna be here, like, any minute. | 莎伦马上就要到了 |
[38:18] | Why didn’t you tell me Bert was coming? | 你为什么不告诉我伯特也要来 |
[38:19] | Because if I told, I know you wouldn’t have invited her. | 因为如果我告诉你了 你就不会邀请她来了 |
[38:22] | And three people don’t exactly make a “couples” dinner party. | 三个人可不叫”情侣”晚宴 |
[38:24] | Couples? What are you doing? | 情侣 你在干什么 |
[38:27] | I do not wanna hear how you think this is a bad idea. | 我不想听你说这是个烂点子 |
[38:29] | It’s way beyond a bad idea. It’s atrocious. | 不仅仅是个烂点子 简直是糟糕透顶 |
[38:31] | Okay, yes, I am meddling. And I would’ve preferred | 我在插手这件事 我更希望 |
[38:34] | to warm Sharon up to the idea, | 莎伦能接受这个想法 |
[38:36] | but I happen to be a little short on time. | 但是我的时间有限 |
[38:38] | You cannot spring this on them unannounced. | 你不能不提前通知就安排他们 |
[38:40] | These people went through a terrible divorce. | 这俩人经历了一场糟糕的离婚 |
[38:41] | They haven’t talked to each other for a year. | 他们已经一年没说过话了 |
[38:43] | Danny, you and I found our way back to each other. | 丹尼 你和我都找回了当年的感觉 |
[38:45] | Who says Sharon and Bert can’t do the same thing? | 莎伦和伯特怎么就不行呢 |
[38:48] | I just want them to be happy, that’s it. | 我只想让他们高兴 仅此而已 |
[38:50] | Well, you can’t manipulate people to doing what you want | 如果别人不想这么做 你不能强迫他们 |
[38:53] | if it’s not what they want. | 坚持你的想法 |
[39:06] | Hey, I remembered that CeCe’s lasagna | 我记得茜茜的千层面 |
[39:11] | pairs well with both red and white, so… | 和红白葡萄酒都很配 所以… |
[39:14] | That’s right, it does. It’s good with– | 没错 确实和… |
[39:16] | it’s good with red and–and with white. | 确实和红白葡萄酒很配 |
[39:21] | And rosé. | 还有桃红葡萄酒 |
[39:23] | Daniel… | 丹尼尔 |
[39:25] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[39:30] | Bert. | 伯特 |
[39:36] | So, who’s hungry? | 谁饿了 |
[39:42] | You said an x-ray would confirm pneumonia. | 你说胸透可以诊断肺炎 |
[39:44] | – I thought it would. – But you still aren’t sure? | -我认为可以 -但你还不能确定吗 |
[39:47] | And now you want to try to pump our son full of antibiotics again? | 而现在你又想给我儿子吃抗生素吗 |
[39:50] | – To be safe, yes. – No. | -安全起见 是的 -不行 |
[39:51] | We have been here for hours | 这几个小时里 |
[39:53] | agreeing to things we’re not comfortable with. | 我们一直在向不愿意接受的事情妥协 |
[39:55] | No more. We’re going home. | 不再妥协了 我们要回家了 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry, but I won’t approve that discharge. | 抱歉 但我不能批准出院 |
[40:00] | Then get me your boss. Now. | 那就把你的上司找来 快点 |
[40:06] | Hey, hey, I need to see a supervisor. | 我需要找你们的上司 |
[40:08] | We’re calling our lawyer. | 我们要给律师打电话 |
[40:09] | Lucas most likely has pneumonia. | 卢卡斯很有可能得了肺炎 |
[40:12] | He needs these antibiotics now. | 他现在需要这些抗生素 |
[40:14] | – No! – You’re not hearing me. | -不 -你们没在听我说话 |
[40:17] | Pneumonia for toddlers can be fatal. | 幼儿肺炎是致命的 |
[40:20] | Janet, get Lucas now. | 珍妮特 去把卢卡斯抱出来 |
[40:21] | No, you’re endangering his life. | 不行 你们这么做是在危害他的生命 |
[40:24] | We are taking our son, | 我们要带走我们的儿子 |
[40:25] | so either get out of the way or I’ll go through you. | 要么你让开 要么我把你推开 |
[40:29] | – Security! – Hey, open the door! | -保安 -快开门 |
[40:31] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[40:32] | – I won’t let you take him! – We need Security! | -我不会让你们带他走的 -我们需要保安 |
[40:35] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[40:36] | Hey, open this door! | 快开门 |
[40:38] | – Baby, it’s gonna be okay. – Open the door, please. | -宝贝 没事的 -拜托 快开门 |
[40:39] | – Open the door. – Now. | -快开门 -快点 |
[40:42] | Lucas, it’s okay. It’s okay, honey. | 卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝 |
[40:44] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[40:44] | Come on, don’t you have a key? | 快点 你们没钥匙吗 |
[40:46] | Please! Hey, don’t you dare–no! | 拜托 你敢 不 |
[40:50] | Please. | 拜托 |
[40:51] | Lucas, it’s okay, honey, it’s okay. | 卢卡斯 没事的 宝贝 没事 |
[40:54] | It’s okay, buddy… | 没事的 孩子 |
[40:55] | Everything’s gonna be alright. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[40:57] | Open the door! | 快开门 |
[41:01] | Open the door! | 快开门 |