时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I think you killed my father. | 我认为是你杀了我父亲 |
[00:02] | Give me an hour to get to O’Hare…. | 给我一个小时的时间去奥黑尔机场 |
[00:03] | – You’ll never see me again. – No. | -你以后再也不会见到我 -不 |
[00:05] | We could have been so happy. | 我们本来可以很幸福 |
[00:07] | No! No, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不不不不 |
[00:08] | I need help in here! | 救命 我这里需要帮忙 |
[00:10] | I’m leaving Med. | 我要离开医院了 |
[00:11] | I’m never gonna be able to get past what happened here. | 这里发生的事情 我无法释怀 |
[00:14] | I need a fresh start. | 我想要一个新的开始 |
[00:16] | I heard Dr. Manning was in an accident? | 我听说曼宁医生出事了 |
[00:18] | – Dr. Marcel. – Who are you? | -马塞尔医生 -您是哪位 |
[00:19] | I’m her fiancé. | 我是她的未婚夫 |
[00:21] | I’m so sorry, Natalie. | 真抱歉 娜塔莉 |
[00:23] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[00:25] | I don’t want you coming around here again. | 我不希望你再进这个病房 |
[00:26] | – We’re getting married. – What? | -我们要结婚了 -什么 |
[00:28] | I don’t remember you asking me to marry you. | 我不记得你向我求婚 |
[00:31] | You will. | 你会记起来的 |
[00:32] | They found a mass. | 发现了肿瘤 |
[00:33] | Metastatic adenocarcinoma. | 转移性腺癌 |
[00:35] | I don’t want anyone to know. | 我不想让别人知道 |
[00:38] | I don’t want to be the sick person. | 我不想当病人 |
[00:47] | God, when is it gonna stop? | 天哪 雨什么时候才会停 |
[00:50] | Hey, um, I’m sorry– I think it’s empty? | 不好意思 我的输液瓶好像空了 |
[00:53] | Oh, hold on. I need to get you unhooked. | 等一下 我帮你解开 |
[00:58] | I just don’t wanna be late for work. | 我只是不想迟到 |
[01:00] | Work? You just got a bag of chemo. | 还上班 你刚做完化疗 |
[01:03] | You need to go home and get some rest. | 你得回家好好休息 |
[01:06] | It’s my friend’s first day back after an injury. | 今天是我朋友受伤后第一天回来 |
[01:09] | And besides, I have an E.D. to run. | 再说 我还得去管急诊室呢 |
[01:11] | – At Med? – Yeah. | -在医院吗 -没错 |
[01:12] | They have a huge infusion center. | 那里有一个大型的输液中心 |
[01:14] | You don’t have to come all the way over here. | 你不必大老远来这里 |
[01:17] | I like to keep things separate. | 我还是喜欢把事情分开做 |
[01:19] | And besides, I love what you’re doing with the doughnuts. | 再说 我喜欢你们这里的甜甜圈 |
[01:23] | Careful if you’re driving. Roads are a mess. | 开车要小心 路上情况一团糟 |
[01:25] | Yeah, thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[01:27] | Third year of med school will not only be | 在医学院的第三年 |
[01:29] | the most difficult of your lives, but also the most important. | 不仅是最辛苦的 也是最重要的 |
[01:33] | Anyone know how many patients | 有人知道在一年中 |
[01:34] | come through our E.D. in a single year? | 有多少病人会来急诊室 |
[01:35] | 105,000. | 十万五千人 |
[01:37] | 18,000 acute and 4,600 active traumas. | 一万八千人急性症状 四千六百人活性创伤 |
[01:41] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:43] | You thinking about going into E.D. med? | 你考虑过进入急诊室吗 |
[01:45] | Is there anything else? | 还有别的可能吗 |
[01:48] | Anyway, for each of you, | 无论如何 对你们来说 |
[01:49] | the E.D. will be both a challenge and an opportunity | 急诊室都是一次挑战 |
[01:52] | to sharpen your skills. | 和锻炼技巧的机会 |
[01:54] | He loves giving this lecture, doesn’t he? | 他就喜欢做这种介绍 对吗 |
[01:56] | He’s the only one who volunteers. | 他是唯一主动报名的人 |
[01:58] | Every single year. | 每年都是 |
[02:04] | Oh, I’m sorry, I thought I had a patient. | 不好意思 我还以为自己有病人 |
[02:08] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:09] | Yeah, I just got shanghaied onto the day shift. | 没事 只是被拉来上白班 |
[02:11] | Late night, so a little pick-me-up… | 大晚上的 提提神 |
[02:14] | Crockett Marcel. Fourth year, surgery. | 克罗特·马塞尔 四年级生 外科 |
[02:19] | Noah Sexton. | 诺亚·萨克斯顿 |
[02:20] | Nice to meet you, Noah Sexton. | 幸会 诺亚·萨克斯顿 |
[02:22] | – You mind? – Sure. | -你不介意吧 -当然 |
[02:24] | Team work. | 团队协作 |
[02:27] | So, future E.D. doc, I presume? | 我猜 你会是未来的急诊室医生 |
[02:30] | No. I mean, yes, but, uh… | 不 我的意思是 没错 不过 |
[02:34] | well, my real plan is to open some urgent cares | 我的计划是 在实习期的时候 |
[02:37] | after residency and try to grow the brand. | 开几家急诊中心 发展品牌 |
[02:40] | Maybe take it public. | 或许还能上市 |
[02:41] | Sounds ambitious. | 很有志向 |
[02:43] | Then again… | 还是说一句 |
[02:46] | I don’t even know how you folks manage | 我都不知道你们是怎么办到 |
[02:47] | to start so soon after last call. | 在深夜之后还能这么快开始行动 |
[02:51] | Well, see you around. | 好了 再见 |
[02:58] | Oh-ho-ho. First day of school. | 第一天开学 |
[03:00] | Dang, how long we been doing this for? | 天哪 我们这么做了多久了 |
[03:02] | Long enough you should know to get a better umbrella. | 久到你该记得换一把更好的伞了 |
[03:05] | Are you aware that in some cultures, | 你知道在一些文化中 |
[03:06] | a downpour is considered very good luck? | 倾盆大雨是厄运的象征 |
[03:09] | Really? In which cultures? | 是吗 哪个文化 |
[03:12] | I don’t know…dry places? Yemen. | 不知道 很干燥的地方吧 也门 |
[03:15] | Ooh, the power must’ve gone out. | 肯定是断电了 |
[03:20] | The backup generator’s kicking in. | 备用发电机启动了 |
[03:23] | I better go talk to engineering. | 我得去和工程部谈谈了 |
[03:25] | I’ll see you later. | 晚点见 |
[03:26] | See you. | 再见 |
[03:28] | We must not be moving patients fast enough | 他们还有时间送花来 |
[03:29] | if they had time to deliver these. | 说明我们转移病人的速度还不够快 |
[03:32] | Nice. | 真好闻 |
[03:33] | Actually, they’re for Natalie. | 其实 这些花是给娜塔莉的 |
[03:36] | They’re from Phillip. | 菲利普送的 |
[03:39] | It’s her first day back and all. | 今天是她第一天回来上班 |
[03:45] | Well, I’m sure they’ll look great on her kitchen table. | 放在她家的饭桌上肯定很好看 |
[03:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:54] | Doctor Choi! An ambulance skidded out | 崔医生 有辆救护车翻了 |
[03:56] | a couple blocks away. They need help. | 就在几个街区之外 他们需要帮助 |
[03:58] | – I’m on it. – Me too. | -我这就去 -我也去 |
[04:00] | – You in? – Yeah. | -你来吗 -是的 |
[04:03] | Hey, Capp, anybody hurt? | 卡普 有人受伤吗 |
[04:05] | Driver here is okay, but the ambo–patient’s stable. | 司机没事 但救护车翻了 病人状态稳定 |
[04:08] | Older guy with chest pain, but the paramedic got it bad. | 老人有胸痛 但是急救人员受伤了 |
[04:11] | – He’s still in there? – We’re getting him out now. | -他还在车里吗 -我们正要把他救出来 |
[04:36] | Hang on. | 等等 |
[04:39] | – Ahh, please! – All right, nice and easy. | -拜托 -好了 慢慢地 轻点 |
[04:49] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[04:50] | One, two, three. We got him. | 一 二 三 好了 |
[04:55] | Darren. Darren, what happened? | 达伦 达伦 怎么了 |
[04:58] | I smashed my hip. | 我的臀骨碎了 |
[05:00] | – One to ten. How’s the pain? – Oh, man, it’s a ten. | -一到十 疼痛程度是多少 -十 |
[05:03] | He’s tachycardic and his pulse is thready. | 他的心跳过速 脉搏微弱 |
[05:04] | You think it’s broken? | 你确定骨折了吗 |
[05:07] | We gotta go. Let’s go, let’s go. | 我们得走了 快走 |
[05:09] | Hang in there, Darren. We’re getting you to Med. | 坚持一下 达伦 我们正送你去医院 |
[05:12] | Darren? Darren. | 达伦 达伦 |
[05:14] | – What’s happening? – He’s bleeding out into his pelvis. | -怎么了 -他的骨盆出血了 |
[05:16] | We gotta go. | 我们得赶快了 |
[05:17] | Easy, easy. This is Mr. Lentz. | 轻点 轻点 这位是伦茨先生 |
[05:20] | Mr. Lentz, what’s going on? | 伦茨先生 怎么了 |
[05:24] | – Pain in my chest. – It’s all right, we got you. | -胸疼 -没关系 我们会帮你 |
[05:29] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. | 走走走 快走 |
[05:31] | Come on, come on, come on, come on. | 快 快 快 |
[05:34] | Let’s go! | 我们走 |
[05:38] | Baghdad. | 创伤科 |
[05:39] | Pressure in two units O-positive, | 输入两单位的O+型血 |
[05:40] | get a pelvic binder, then activate the MTP. | 准备盆骨固定带 准备输血 |
[05:42] | Tachycardic and hypotensive. | 心跳过速 低血压 |
[05:44] | – Steve, what’s your plan? – Bind his pelvis. | -史蒂夫 你有什么计划 -固定他的骨盆 |
[05:45] | Get X-rays and CT to confirm, | 通过X光和CT扫描确定情况 |
[05:47] | then interventional radiology to embolize the bleeders. | 介入放射科止血 |
[05:49] | Good. Let’s transfer on my count. | 好 听我口令给病人换床 |
[05:53] | – Everybody ready? – Yeah. | -都准备好了吗 -好了 |
[05:55] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[05:57] | Trauma labs, ABG, chest and pelvic X-ray. | 做创伤化验 动脉血气检查 骨盆X光检查 |
[06:00] | Pelvic binder. Blood’s on the way. | 盆骨固定带 血液马上到 |
[06:02] | Okay, let’s get ready to roll. | 好 准备转移 |
[06:03] | Roll. | 转移 |
[06:06] | Tell me as soon as you get the scans. | 拿到扫描结果之后立刻告诉我 |
[06:07] | I’ll let IR know we’re coming up. | 我会让介入科知道我们马上到 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:11] | Bagged. | 稳定了 |
[06:19] | Okay, he’s good. Bolus a liter of saline. | 好 他没事了 多加一升生理盐水 |
[06:21] | I think we’re gonna be in good shape. | 应该没有问题 |
[06:22] | Hold on, let me get you guys some dry scrubs. | 等等 我给你们准备点干燥的手术服 |
[06:24] | No, no, no. We’re fine. | 不用了 没关系 |
[06:48] | Look who decided to show up. Must be good to be back. | 看看谁来了 回来的感觉不错吧 |
[06:53] | – Much better than sitting around at home. – I bet. | -比在家里坐着强 -肯定 |
[06:56] | How’s Phillip? | 菲利普如何 |
[06:57] | Oh, Phillip’s…great. | 他挺好的 |
[06:58] | You know, he’s been really helping out with Owen, | 欧文的事情上多亏他帮忙 |
[07:00] | giving me time to heal and rest. | 给我时间疗伤和休息 |
[07:04] | But? | 但是 |
[07:05] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[07:06] | Nat… | 小娜 |
[07:09] | Doctor Abrams said that I would have memory loss | 艾布拉姆医生说我会丢失记忆 |
[07:12] | and that the loss might include some…feelings. | 这部分记忆可能会包括 感情 |
[07:16] | I don’t know. I guess I’m just excited for them to come back. | 说不好 也许我只是希望他们回来 |
[07:20] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 能理解 |
[07:22] | Anyway, how are you? How was your vacation? | 你怎么样 度假开心吗 |
[07:24] | Oh, it was just fine. | 挺好的 |
[07:26] | You know, just a little me time to recharge. | 给了我一点充电的时间 |
[07:30] | Natalie, it’s good to see you well. | 娜塔莉 很高兴看到你气色不错 |
[07:32] | – Thanks, Jim. – Four weeks, though– | -谢了 吉姆 -不过四周 |
[07:34] | seems a little soon to come back from | 感觉时间还是短了点 |
[07:35] | a traumatic brain injury. | 毕竟是脑部受伤 |
[07:37] | Well, Doctor Abrams did clear me. | 艾布拉姆医生已经跟我说清楚了 |
[07:39] | Well, Sam likes to get patients off his service. | 萨姆喜欢让患者脱离他的照顾 |
[07:41] | Let’s do a half shift today. H&Ps only. | 今天只上一半班吧 只负责身体检查 |
[07:44] | Probably best just to, uh, ease back in. | 慢慢来 也许是最好的选择 |
[07:45] | No–I don’t think that’s necessary. | 不 我觉得没必要 |
[07:49] | Doesn’t look too bad. 70% stenosis in two vessels. | 没那么糟糕 两根血管中70%都阻塞了 |
[07:53] | He’s stable from the nitro, | 用过硝酸甘油后情况比较稳定 |
[07:54] | so I think we can treat conservatively. | 也许可以进行保守治疗 |
[07:57] | Spoken like a true future urgent care mogul. | 这话说得就像未来的急诊业大亨 |
[08:00] | See? I listen. | 你看 我很注意听的 |
[08:02] | Mr. Lentz, no injuries from the ambo crash, I hear. | 伦茨先生 我听说救护车撞车没有导致受伤 |
[08:05] | I’ve gone over your cath, and I’d like to schedule you | 我看了你的导管 我希望帮你安排一下 |
[08:06] | for coronary artery bypass surgery. | 冠状动脉搭桥手术 |
[08:08] | Preferably today. | 最好是今天 |
[08:11] | But Dr. Marcel, the medicine…worked. | 但是马塞尔医生 药物不是奏效了吗 |
[08:15] | I-I feel fine. | 我感觉很好 |
[08:16] | I understand, but you did suffer | 我能理解 但是你今天早上 |
[08:18] | a heart attack this morning. | 确实经历了心脏病突发 |
[08:19] | I’d like to prevent you from having another. | 我希望帮你避免类似情况再次发生 |
[08:22] | – There must be other ways. – We could talk about | -肯定还有其他办法 -我们可以聊聊 |
[08:25] | other medical options or possibly revisit | 其他可能的方式 也许可以再讨论一下 |
[08:28] | a stent down the road… | 心脏搭桥的事情… |
[08:29] | None of which, in my opinion, will solve the problem. | 在我看来 这些办法都不能解决问题 |
[08:33] | Now, I know this is not what you were expecting… | 我知道这跟你想的不一样 |
[08:35] | – Doctor Marcel… – But I do ask that you trust me | -马塞尔医生 -但是我希望请求你相信我 |
[08:38] | when I say that you might be one cheeseburger away | 也许你只需要再吃一个芝士汉堡 |
[08:40] | from a far worse event than the one you experienced this morning. | 就会经历远比今天早上更糟糕的情况 |
[08:48] | – You–you really think so? – Yes, I do. | -你真这么觉得吗 -是的 |
[08:55] | Well…if… | 好吧 |
[08:58] | if you say so. | 你说什么就什么吧 |
[09:01] | Okay. Good. | 好 很好 |
[09:04] | I’ll talk to Doctor Latham, chief of CT surgery, | 我会跟莱瑟医生 CT诊疗室主任沟通 |
[09:06] | and I’ll get back to you with those details. | 然后再跟你说具体怎么做 |
[09:12] | Doctor Sexton? Yeah, um… | 塞克斯顿医生吗 是这样… |
[09:15] | You kind of gave him a hard sell on the surgery. | 你刚才极力推荐他进行手术 |
[09:18] | We should really give him all his options. | 但是我们应该告诉他所有的选择 |
[09:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[09:23] | 70% stenosis on a cath means a 95% blockage | 导管出现70%阻塞也就意味着三维内 |
[09:26] | in three dimensions. Coupled with a decreased LVF, | 有95%的阻塞 再加上左氧氟沙星水平下降 |
[09:29] | I’d say his only other option right now is dying. | 我想说他另一个选择也许就是等死 |
[09:37] | Why don’t you come up and observe? | 不如你上来看看吧 |
[09:40] | Might be illuminating. | 也许能给你点启发 |
[09:44] | Yeah, Doctor Latham? | 你说 莱瑟医生 |
[09:50] | Hi, Lacey, I’m Doctor Halstead. | 莱西 我是霍斯塔德医生 |
[09:51] | This is student doctor Curry. | 这位是学生医生库里 |
[09:52] | I hear you had a seizure at school today? | 听说你今天在学校出现了癫痫 |
[09:54] | Yeah, in the middle of calculus. | 对 微积分课上到一半 |
[09:57] | Has that ever happened before? | 之前出现过这种情况吗 |
[09:58] | No. | 没有 |
[10:00] | Any idea what caused it? | 你知道是什么原因造成的吗 |
[10:02] | Maybe the giant gas leak in our school. | 也许是学校发生的大型煤气泄漏 |
[10:04] | We’ve been smelling it for weeks. | 已经闻了好几周 |
[10:06] | – And no one’s fixed it? – No– | -没人修理吗 -没有 |
[10:08] | and I’ve been getting dizzy and nauseous | 我一直觉得很晕 很恶心 |
[10:10] | and now I can’t stop doing this. | 现在又控制不住这样 |
[10:14] | The soccer state finals are tomorrow. | 明天就是州足球决赛了 |
[10:16] | Yeah, is she gonna be okay? | 她会没事吗 |
[10:18] | The arm motions… when did those start? | 胳膊的动作 是什么时候开始的 |
[10:20] | Today, after the seizure. | 今天 癫痫发生之后 |
[10:22] | Hmm, okay. | 好 |
[10:24] | Have either of you had any symptoms? | 你们之前出现过类似症状吗 |
[10:26] | No. Nothing. | 完全没有 |
[10:27] | Uh, do you have any history of head injuries or trauma? | 你们有过头部受伤或者受创吗 |
[10:30] | No. It–it’s a gas leak. | 没有 绝对是气体泄漏 |
[10:32] | Can’t you just test the air or my blood or something? | 能不能测一下我的血液或者什么 |
[10:35] | That’s exactly what we’re gonna do. | 我们正打算这样做 |
[10:36] | Let me run some tests and talk to your school, | 我做几个检测 然后再跟你们学校沟通 |
[10:38] | while Ms. Curry does a quick neuro exam. | 不过库里小姐要做一下神经检测 |
[10:40] | – I need to get better. – Understood. | -我得赶紧恢复 -我理解 |
[10:42] | We’re gonna take good care of you. | 我们会照顾好你的 |
[10:46] | Hey, we didn’t have a nurse in there. | 我们刚才没有护士 |
[10:48] | Could you get someone to draw up a CBC, CMP, | 能不能找人做一下血常规和血液生化 |
[10:51] | and start her on IV and fluids? | 并开始进行静脉注射 |
[10:52] | I got it. | 没问题 |
[11:03] | – Welcome back. – Thanks. | -欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[11:06] | Go away for a few weeks and everything’s different. | 离开几周 回来什么都变了 |
[11:10] | Connor’s left…and Ava? | 康纳离开了 还有艾娃 |
[11:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[11:13] | Yeah, that was, uh… a horrible shock. | 对 我们也很难接受 |
[11:18] | You look good. | 你气色不错 |
[11:19] | I mean, you healed– you healed up well. | 你恢复了 恢复得很不错 |
[11:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:24] | And the concussion? | 脑震荡呢 |
[11:26] | I’m taking it slowly. | 慢慢恢复吧 |
[11:28] | Sure. | 好 |
[11:33] | Glad to have you back. | 很高兴你能回来 |
[11:37] | Hey–hey, Will? | 对了 威尔 |
[11:40] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[11:42] | I’m sorry you had to find out the way you did. | 很抱歉你这样听说了消息 |
[11:46] | About me and Phillip getting engaged. | 关于我和菲利普订婚的事 |
[11:50] | But I guess that’s what I was coming to your car to tell you. | 但我想那天去你车上就是想说这个 |
[11:54] | Right. | 好 |
[11:56] | I mean, I don’t remember a lot from that day, but… | 我不太记得那天发生的事了 但是… |
[12:00] | It makes sense. | 这样说得通 |
[12:05] | I got a kid with a gunshot wound! | 有孩子受了枪伤 |
[12:07] | T-1. Doctor Lanik. | T-1 拉尼克医生 |
[12:10] | Taylor Holmes, 16, shot once through the right forearm | 泰勒·霍姆斯 16岁 右侧前臂中枪 |
[12:12] | and into the flank. BP 103/60, heart rate 95. | 子弹进了身体侧面 血压103/60 心率95 |
[12:15] | They shot me. Somebody shot me. | 他们开枪打我 有人开枪打我 |
[12:19] | All right, let’s move him. One, two, three. | 好 我们给他换床 一 二 三 |
[12:24] | – So what happened out there? – I don’t know. | -外面发生了什么事 -我不知道 |
[12:26] | I was just waiting for the bus. Am I in trouble? | 我只是在等公交车 我会有麻烦吗 |
[12:29] | There’s no law against getting shot. | 中枪可不违法 |
[12:31] | Active bleeding from his flank. | 侧腹部正在流血 |
[12:33] | Let’s get some four-by-four dressings. | 去拿些4乘4规格的纱布 |
[12:34] | That’s okay, I got this. | 好的 交给我吧 |
[12:37] | – Does it hurt anywhere else? – Uh-uh. | -还有其他地方受伤吗 -没有 |
[12:40] | Can somebody call my mom? | 谁能给我妈妈打个电话吗 |
[12:41] | Don’t worry, we will. | 别担心 我们会的 |
[12:42] | Okay, got the brachial. Hemostat times two. | 好 打中了肱动脉 要两个止血钳 |
[12:45] | I’ll apply pressure. Get me some suction. | 我来按压 帮我做抽吸 |
[12:47] | We’re fine. Doris? | 我们不需要帮忙 桃瑞丝 |
[12:49] | Hemostat. | 止血钳 |
[12:57] | See? Easy-peasy. | 看 小菜一碟 |
[12:59] | Your artery’s clamped, | 我们把你的动脉夹住了 |
[13:00] | but your flank wound is still bleeding, | 但你侧腹部的伤口还在流血 |
[13:01] | so we gotta get you up to surgery. | 所以我们要送你上去做手术 |
[13:03] | – I need an operation? – Yes, you do. | -我要做手术 -是的 |
[13:04] | It’ll fix you up. | 做手术才能把你治好 |
[13:06] | Doctor Manning will take you right up in a minute. | 曼宁医生马上带你上去 |
[13:07] | You want me to transfer him? | 你想让我来转移他吗 |
[13:08] | And write the note, thanks. | 还要写病历 谢了 |
[13:13] | All right, let’s move. | 好 我们走 |
[13:22] | I’ll take it from here. | 交给我吧 |
[13:27] | Hey, where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[13:29] | Lanik’s having me do transpo. | 拉尼克让我转移病人 |
[13:32] | Are you serious? | 你说真的吗 |
[13:33] | Anything to keep me from practicing medicine. | 他想让我做除行医之外的任何事 |
[13:35] | Huh…well, welcome back, Doctor Manning. | 好吧 欢迎回来 曼宁医生 |
[13:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:45] | Any word on when Doctor Latham’s coming back in? | 莱瑟医生什么时候回来有消息吗 |
[13:47] | He’s still stuck in O.R. 12. | 他还被困在12号手术室里 |
[13:49] | Some suction, please. | 抽吸 拜托 |
[13:52] | All right, then. | 好 接下来 |
[13:54] | Let’s suture. | 我们缝合 |
[13:56] | My first day, | 我第一天实习 |
[13:59] | I’m taking this woman’s history out in the chairs, | 从椅子上扶起一位女士时 |
[14:01] | when I feel this warm liquid all over my leg and I’m like, | 感到一股暖流湿了我一腿 我想 |
[14:05] | did she just pee on me? But I keep going until | 她尿在我身上了吗 但我还是不动声色 |
[14:08] | she says, “When are you gonna ask about my baby?” | 直到她说”你打算什么时候问我宝宝的情况” |
[14:11] | And I realize that her water just broke, | 我才意识到她刚才是羊水破了 |
[14:13] | but before I can say anything, she passes out cold | 但我还没来得及回答 她就晕过去了 |
[14:16] | ’cause now she’s in a total eclamptic crisis. | 因为这时候她的子痫完全发作了 |
[14:21] | What–what happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[14:25] | Everybody freeze. | 大家都别动 |
[14:28] | Power must’ve gone out. Those are the emergency lights, | 一定是停电了 现在亮着的是应急灯 |
[14:31] | but the backup generator should kick in any second. | 备用发电机应该很快就会启动 |
[14:33] | Where we at? I got nothing. | 现在什么情况 我什么都看不到 |
[14:35] | Suction’s out. Bypass is on battery. | 抽吸结束了 搭桥心脏现在由电池供电 |
[14:37] | Not sure how long we got. | 不确定还能坚持多久 |
[14:39] | Okay, I’m sure somebody’s working on this. | 好 肯定有人在解决供电问题 |
[14:40] | Be ready to hand-crank the bypass. | 准备手动启动搭桥心脏 |
[14:43] | You’re keeping him under. | 把他控制住 |
[14:44] | Can somebody get us some lights? | 谁能给我们打点光吗 |
[14:46] | We’re stopped. How come we’re stopped? | 电梯停了 电梯怎么会停 |
[14:49] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:55] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[14:58] | Is anyone out there? | 外面有人吗 |
[15:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[15:06] | The whole hospital is gone. | 整座医院都瘫痪了 |
[15:07] | Lights, computers, imaging, Pyxis. | 光源 电脑 影像 储物系统 |
[15:09] | What happened to the backup generator? | 备用发电机是怎么回事 |
[15:11] | It’s totally flooded. | 彻底被水淹了 |
[15:12] | It’s gonna take a few hours to get back on. | 要几个小时才能修好 |
[15:14] | Automatic locks will be shut, elevators jammed. | 自动锁会关闭 电梯会被卡住 |
[15:16] | We’ll do a sweep to see if we can find anyone in trouble. | 我们会巡视一遍看看能不能找到被困的人 |
[15:18] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[15:19] | – Mags, where are we going? – All bets are off. | -麦基 我们去哪里 -没地方去了 |
[15:21] | Take the Hybrid O.R. | 用混合手术室吧 |
[15:24] | Here, you take this. | 来 拿着这个 |
[15:29] | Okay, let’s get ready to transfer. | 好 我们准备换床 |
[15:34] | – Everybody ready? – Yeah, | -大家准备好了吗 -好了 |
[15:36] | one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[15:38] | Mo, change to a pressure bag, then send for four more units. | 小莫 换个压力袋 再去拿四单位血 |
[15:41] | You think he’s still losing blood? | 你觉得他还在失血吗 |
[15:43] | We’re gonna find out now. | 我们马上就知道了 |
[15:44] | You ever check abdominal pressure with a Foley? | 你用导尿管测过腹压吗 |
[15:46] | – I’ve read about it. – It’s old-school. | -我在书上看到过 -是老办法 |
[15:48] | Just put a catheter on the bag, | 只要把导尿管插在袋子上 |
[15:49] | then add a transducer with a three-way tap. | 然后在三通路栓上接个传感器 |
[15:51] | Okay. Doctor Choi, | 好的 崔医生 |
[15:54] | Hook it up to the a-line transducer, | 把这个挂在A型线传感器上 |
[15:56] | then watch the waveform. If it gets above 30, | 然后观察波形 如果读数超过30 |
[15:58] | – come and get me. – Okay. | -就过来找我 -好 |
[16:00] | Let me help you with that. | 我来帮你 |
[16:01] | April, I think they need all the help they can get out here. | 艾普尔 我觉得外面那些人很需要帮助 |
[16:06] | – Steve, you good? – Yeah. | -史蒂夫 你行吗 -嗯 |
[16:08] | Yeah, I’m good. | 是的 我能行 |
[16:16] | See, the water’s coming in here from the edge. | 看 水都从边上流进来了 |
[16:18] | So the backup generator is located below a storm drain? | 所以备用发电机正好在排水沟下面 |
[16:21] | Are you serious? | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[16:22] | – Don’t ask me. – Don’t ask you– | -别问我 -居然让我别问你 |
[16:24] | look, you’ve gotta get this thing up and running. | 听着 你必须把这东西开起来 |
[16:27] | Get as many men as you need. | 要多少人尽管说 |
[16:29] | It’s still gonna take all day. | 还是需要一整天的时间 |
[16:30] | Northern Illinois Power will get a spare out to us. | 北伊利诺伊州电力公司会弄台备用的给我们 |
[16:32] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 这太扯了 |
[16:35] | What is their ETA? | 估计还要多久 |
[16:37] | Two hours? | 两小时 |
[16:38] | We’ll have to send our critical care patients out. | 我们只能把危重患者送出去了 |
[16:40] | We can’t. Lakeshore Memorial’s | 我们没地方送 湖畔纪念医院 |
[16:42] | already on bypass. | 已经在做分流了 |
[16:43] | East Mercy’s taking all the overflow. | 东慈爱医院正在接收多余的患者 |
[16:46] | So we have to keep 1,000 sick and dying patients | 所以我们要在没有照明 没有医疗器械 |
[16:48] | alive with no lights, | 什么都没有的情况下 |
[16:49] | no medicine, no nothing? | 让一千多位生病和垂死的患者活着吗 |
[16:51] | Well, we’ll do the best we can and, Maggie, pace yourself. | 我们只能尽力 麦基 悠着点 |
[16:53] | Today’s gonna be a marathon. | 今天会是一场马拉松 |
[16:59] | Stop cardioplegia and prepare to come off bypass. | 停止输入停搏液 准备脱离桥接心脏 |
[17:08] | Okay. Removing cross-clamp. | 好 拿掉十字钳 |
[17:17] | He’s not getting enough flow to his left anterior wall. | 流入左心室壁的血流不足 |
[17:20] | Can you up his output? | 能增加排血量吗 |
[17:21] | Not enough to matter. | 增加不了那么多 |
[17:26] | Then we’ll have to continue surgery. | 那我们还是得继续做手术 |
[17:28] | We can’t arrest him again. | 我们不能让他再停搏一次了 |
[17:29] | He’ll never come off the bypass. | 那样他会离不开桥接心脏的 |
[17:34] | Fine. Then we’ll do it off pump. | 好 那我们就撤掉血泵做 |
[17:38] | But you can’t sew a vessel into a beating heart. | 但你不能把一条血管缝进正在跳动的心脏里 |
[17:41] | That’s almost impossible even with electricity. | 这在有电的情况下都不太可能 |
[17:43] | Graft is down. We don’t have a choice. | 搭桥已经放进去了 我们别无选择 |
[17:48] | But a-a bad anastomosis and he’ll clot off. | 但这样接合不好他会凝血的 |
[17:52] | It’ll kill him. | 这会要他的命 |
[17:54] | Well, then we’ll just have to do a good one. | 好 那我们就接合得好点 |
[17:57] | Speaking of which, do me a favor and scrub in. | 说到这个 拜托刷手进来吧 |
[18:00] | I could use the extra hands. | 我需要帮手 |
[18:05] | Man, I know it’s hot in here, but I’m kind of freezing. | 哥们 我知道这里面很热 但我要冻僵了 |
[18:15] | – Here. – Hey, anybody down there? | -来 -下面有人吗 |
[18:19] | Yes, hello! I’ve got a patient in here. | 是的 我有个病人在这儿 |
[18:24] | Here, hang on. Someone’s coming, okay? | 盖上 坚持一下 有人来了 好吗 |
[18:29] | Natalie, what do we got? | 娜塔莉 什么情况 |
[18:31] | He’s losing blood. We need to get him to surgery. | 他在失血 我们要给他做手术 |
[18:34] | All right, sit him up. | 好 扶他起来 |
[18:36] | I’ll get a sked down to bring him out. | 我弄担架下去带他出来 |
[18:39] | Whoa, that–that doesn’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太好 |
[18:44] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[18:45] | He can’t maintain pressure sitting up. | 他坐起来时血压太低 |
[18:47] | Can he stay up long enough to pull him out? | 能坚持到我们带他出来吗 |
[18:49] | Taylor? Taylor. No, it’s not gonna happen. | 泰勒 泰勒 不行 这样不行 |
[18:52] | Get me four units of uncrossmatched blood. | 给我四个单位非交叉配血的血液 |
[18:55] | I need to stabilize him before I… | 我得先让他稳定下来再… |
[18:57] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:00] | Yeah, Matt, I’m fine. | 没事 马特 我没事 |
[19:06] | – What–what happened? – You blacked out for a minute, | -发生什么事了 -你昏迷了一会儿 |
[19:09] | but we’re gonna get you some blood, okay? | 我们先给你输点血 好吗 |
[19:11] | All right. I’ll get that blood to you as soon as I can. | 好的 我尽快把血给你 |
[19:14] | Thank you. Just hang in there, okay? | 谢谢你 你坚持住 好吗 |
[19:27] | Why is this happening? | 怎么会这样 |
[19:30] | Finally, a doctor. | 终于有医生来了 |
[19:32] | Have you figured out what’s going on? | 你们搞清楚是怎么回事了吗 |
[19:33] | No, the lab went down before they could run Lacey’s blood. | 没有 实验室还没验莱西的血就停电了 |
[19:36] | What kind of a hospital is this? | 这是什么破医院 |
[19:37] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[19:39] | I apologize for the circumstances. | 很抱歉出现这种情况 |
[19:41] | – We’re trying to remedy it. – So what do we do next? | -我们正在想办法解决 -那接下来怎么办 |
[19:44] | Unfortunately, we can’t do much. | 很遗憾 我们做不了什么 |
[19:46] | I’ve called neurology, but it–it’s gonna be a long wait. | 我已经呼叫了神经科 但要 要等很久 |
[19:48] | It’s just a gas leak. | 只不过是燃气泄漏 |
[19:50] | Please, just give me some medicine or something. | 拜托 给我开点药之类的 |
[19:52] | Treatment for inhalation is supportive. | 吸入性治疗是可以缓解的 |
[19:54] | The symptoms–they have to wear off over time. | 这些症状 会随着时间减轻 |
[19:56] | She doesn’t have time. | 她没有时间 |
[19:57] | She needs to get to soccer practice. | 她得去参加足球训练 |
[19:59] | Yeah, the finals are tomorrow. | 是的 明天就是决赛了 |
[20:01] | I gotta be honest. Given what I’m seeing, | 我说实话 鉴于我所看到的情况 |
[20:03] | I’m not optimistic about you playing in that game. | 我对你去参加比赛并不乐观 |
[20:05] | – What? – You can’t do that. | -什么 -你不能这样 |
[20:07] | – It’s the state finals. – We need her! | -这是州级决赛 -我们需要她 |
[20:08] | Doctor Halstead, I have to play. | 霍斯特德医生 我必须要参加 |
[20:11] | Everyone’s counting on me and I’ve been working so hard. | 大家都指望我 而且我那么努力地训练 |
[20:14] | I can’t let them down now. | 我不能让她们失望 |
[20:16] | I can’t. | 我不能这样 |
[20:17] | – You need to figure this out. – I hear you. | -你得想办法解决 -我知道 |
[20:20] | We are doing our best. | 我们正在尽全力 |
[20:23] | Just try to take it easy, | 你别紧张 |
[20:24] | relax, and let us take care of you. | 放松 我们会帮你 |
[20:28] | I’m gonna find out what’s going on with the power | 我去看看为什么会停电 |
[20:30] | and hopefully we’ll have some answers soon. | 应该很快就能知道了 |
[20:36] | – We’re low on fluids. – Only if they need them. | -我们输液的库存不多了 -用不到就没事 |
[20:39] | Mags, any word on the new genny? | 麦基 新的发电机有消息了吗 |
[20:42] | Still uptown, not even on the truck yet. | 还在上城区 都没装车 |
[20:45] | Be nice to get the air back up, huh? | 平静一点 吸气 |
[20:47] | Yeah… I’m frying like an egg. | 我现在是热锅上的蚂蚁 |
[20:50] | Doctor Choi. It’s Darren. | 崔医生 达伦 |
[20:56] | The waveform broke 30. | 波动已经突破30了 |
[21:02] | Airway pressure’s too high. Give me a scalpel. | 气道压太高了 给我一把手术刀 |
[21:04] | What’s this for? | 干什么用 |
[21:05] | Abdominal compartment syndrome. | 腹腔间隔室综合征 |
[21:08] | Wait, you think that’s all blood in there? | 等等 你觉得里面都是血吗 |
[21:09] | Pelvic hematoma must’ve ruptured. | 一定是盆腔血肿破裂了 |
[21:11] | The pressure’s so high, | 血压太高了 |
[21:11] | he’s not getting any blood back to his heart. | 他的血液回不到心脏 |
[21:14] | But if we can’t get him upstairs to the O.R., | 但我们没法把他送去手术室 |
[21:15] | how are we gonna take care of him? | 要怎么治疗 |
[21:19] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[21:24] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:26] | Let’s pack him. | 包扎起来 |
[21:32] | Hey–hey, Steve. Look at me. | 史蒂夫 看着我 |
[21:35] | Two more minutes, he would’ve died. | 再多两分钟 他可能就死了 |
[21:36] | You saved his life. | 你救了他一命 |
[21:39] | Come on. | 过来 |
[21:40] | Let’s pack him up and build a bag for those intestines. | 把他包扎起来 然后把脏器装起来 |
[21:45] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[21:52] | All right, thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[21:55] | Will, your patient with the tics. | 威尔 那个痉挛的病人 |
[21:58] | – Yeah. – What–what are you thinking? | -是的 -你 你怎么想 |
[22:02] | Good question. Uh, the fire department | 问得好 消防队 |
[22:04] | just told me the school’s clean, | 刚才告诉我学校没问题 |
[22:05] | so that rules out gas leak. | 所以燃气泄漏排除了 |
[22:07] | She seems pretty anxious. | 她看起来很焦虑 |
[22:09] | You mind if I pop in and say hi? | 我可以介入吗 去打个招呼 |
[22:11] | Yeah, sure. I don’t know if we’re gonna | 当然 我不知道我们能不能 |
[22:13] | get any real answers till neuro gets here, but… | 在精神科来之前问到真实答案 但是 |
[22:15] | Doctor Halstead! | 霍斯特德医生 |
[22:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[22:19] | Help me get her on her side. | 帮我把她侧过来 |
[22:20] | She’s seizing! | 她在抽搐 |
[22:23] | Two milligrams ativan IM. | 两毫克安定 |
[22:25] | You got it. | 来了 |
[22:27] | Step aside. | 让开 |
[22:31] | Okay, okay. | 好了 好了 |
[22:41] | So, you weren’t experiencing any symptoms at all? | 所以 这些症状以前都没有过吗 |
[22:44] | No warning–it just came up out of nowhere? | 毫无征兆 突然发生的吗 |
[22:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:50] | Calculus, wow. I’m–I’m very impressed | 微积分 我 我很惊讶 |
[22:52] | that you can concentrate on that right now. | 你现在还能专心看这个 |
[22:55] | AP test is in a week. I don’t have a choice. | 一周后预修课考试 我也没办法 |
[22:57] | Well, I’m sure that we can arrange | 这种情况我们 |
[22:58] | for a medical extension under the circumstances… | 可以安排医疗延期 |
[23:00] | People with medical extensions | 有医疗延期记录的人 |
[23:01] | don’t get into Princeton. | 进不了普林斯顿 |
[23:05] | Oh, my God– I think I’m gonna puke. | 天啊 我觉得我要吐了 |
[23:06] | Okay, wait a second. Let me get you something. | 等一下 我给你拿东西接着 |
[23:08] | There you go. Yeah, okay. | 吐吧 没事 |
[23:11] | Okay. You’re fine. | 好了 你没事 |
[23:16] | – I’ll check back. – Yeah. | -我等一下过来 -好的 |
[23:19] | There you go. | 好了 |
[23:21] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我很快过来 好吗 |
[23:26] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没得选择 |
[23:27] | We need to put them in isolation. | 得把她们隔离起来 |
[23:29] | You don’t know what it is. | 你不知道这是什么情况 |
[23:30] | Could be environmental or drugs… | 可能是环境或者药物 |
[23:33] | Her symptoms came on awfully quickly, didn’t they? | 她的症状发生得特别快 不是吗 |
[23:35] | As of right now, infection’s top of the list. | 到目前为止 感染的可能性最大 |
[23:38] | All right, then start the isolation protocol. | 好的 那就启用隔离方案 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:43] | Maggie, I want you to put another nurse on this case. | 麦基 你去安排别的护士负责这个病案 |
[23:47] | Sharon, everyone’s got too much on their plate. | 莎伦 每个人都是超负荷工作 |
[23:50] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:51] | You had a lumpectomy for breast cancer two weeks ago, | 你两周前刚做了胸部切除手术 |
[23:54] | and now you’re on chemo. | 现在还在化疗 |
[23:55] | You’re immunocompromised. | 你的免疫力很低 |
[23:57] | And we don’t know what these girls have. | 而且我们不知道这些姑娘是什么情况 |
[24:00] | I’m going to be careful. Don’t worry. | 我会小心的 别担心 |
[24:15] | – Pressure’s tanking again. – Release the heart. | -血压又报警了 -放开心脏 |
[24:22] | All right, we need an intra-aortic balloon pump. | 好吧 我们需要主动脉内囊反球泵 |
[24:24] | It’s the only way to hold his pressure | 只有这样才能在缝合移植器官时 |
[24:25] | while we sew on the graft. | 稳住他的血压 |
[24:26] | But we can’t x-ray to see if it’s in the right place. | 但我们没有X光确认它是否在正确的位置 |
[24:28] | So I’m gonna need you to put your hand in there | 所以需要你把手放在这里 |
[24:31] | to let me know when I’m in. | 告诉我到哪里了 |
[24:38] | Don’t be afraid to squeeze. | 不用怕 尽管捏 |
[24:42] | – You feel it? – I-I don’t know. | -你感觉到了吗 -我 我不知道 |
[24:46] | I think so. | 应该是 |
[24:46] | Yeah? Okay, turn on the pump. | 是吗 好的 打开球泵 |
[24:53] | Heart rate’s down to 63. | 心率下降到63了 |
[24:56] | – 54… – It went up too far. | -54… -进太多了 |
[24:58] | – How high is it? – I don’t know… | -进去了多少 -我不清楚… |
[24:59] | 45 45. | |
[25:01] | We’re cutting off blood to his brain. | 我们在切断他的脑部供血 |
[25:02] | I need to know. | 我需要知道 |
[25:06] | – Yeah, five centimeters. – Okay, stop the pump. | -5厘米 -好 把泵停下来 |
[25:17] | Okay, turn on the pump. | 把泵打开 |
[25:21] | – Marty? – Rate and pressure are good. | -马蒂 -心率和血压都很好 |
[25:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:28] | Is he gonna be okay? Did he have a stroke? | 他会没事吧 他是不是中风了 |
[25:32] | We’ll find out when he wakes up. | 等他醒过来我们就知道了 |
[25:36] | Okay, needle driver back to me. | 持针器给我 |
[25:44] | No–then you go back and you look harder, Roger. | 不行 那你就回去找得更细致点 罗杰 |
[25:49] | – Sorry. – Hey–where’s your stash? | -抱歉 -你的存货呢 |
[25:51] | – My snacks? – Yeah. | -我的零食 -嗯 |
[25:52] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吗 |
[25:53] | Yeah, it’s for that med student, Steve. | 是给那个医学院学生史蒂夫的 |
[25:55] | He hasn’t stopped for a minute all day. | 他一整天连一分钟都没停下来过 |
[25:56] | I’m just a little worried about him. | 我有点担心他 |
[25:58] | – Here. – Thanks. | -拿着 -谢谢 |
[26:05] | – How’s he doing? – I’m trying to warm the blood up for him, | -他怎么样 -我在尽力把血给他弄热一点 |
[26:08] | but his temp’s down to 96 | 但他的体温降到了35度5 |
[26:10] | and if he gets any more hypothermic, | 如果他的体温更低的话 |
[26:11] | it’s just gonna make him bleed even more, so I mean I– | 会使得他的失血更多的 我是想… |
[26:13] | Well, he’s stable right now, | 他目前的情况很稳定 |
[26:14] | so why don’t you take a quick break, okay? | 你去喘口气吧 |
[26:18] | Ah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:23] | But I’m fine. | 可我没事 |
[26:27] | Just life in the E.D., right? | 急诊室就是这样的 对吗 |
[26:29] | Doctor Choi told you | 崔医生给你讲了 |
[26:30] | his first day pregnant lady story, didn’t he? | 他第一天遇到的那个孕妇的事了吧 |
[26:33] | – Yeah. – Yeah– it’s not always like that. | -对 -嗯 不总是那样的 |
[26:36] | He doesn’t tell stories about all the earaches | 他没讲那些什么耳朵疼啦 |
[26:37] | and runny noses. | 流鼻血的事 |
[26:39] | April, they need you back at 3. | 艾普尔 他们需要你回三号治疗室 |
[26:40] | Okay, but first, get something in you. | 好 不过先吃点东西 |
[26:42] | No time. Vents are starting to fail | 没时间 呼吸机开始不工作了 |
[26:43] | and we’re running out of hands. | 我们也缺人手 |
[26:46] | Where do you need me? | 你需要我去哪里 |
[26:48] | Eat, change your scrubs, | 吃东西 换件医护服 |
[26:49] | then I’ll find where you can help out. | 然后我会告诉你哪需要你帮忙 |
[26:51] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[26:54] | Fine, but you’re going to 3. | 好吧 但你得去三号 |
[27:01] | 隔离室 需着防护服 | |
[27:05] | This is the third one. We need to evacuate the E.D. | 这是第三个了 我们需要疏散急诊室 |
[27:07] | Patient care is already stretched to the limit. | 病人的护理能力已经被用到了极限 |
[27:09] | We don’t have the manpower. | 我们没有人手了 |
[27:11] | I know what I’m asking for, | 我明白我提的要求很困难 |
[27:11] | but are we willing to risk a massive outbreak? | 但我们愿意冒集中爆发的危险吗 |
[27:14] | This could be a superbug, bacterial meningitis… | 这有可能是超级病菌或者细菌性脑膜炎… |
[27:16] | Then again, these young women | 话说回来 这些女孩子 |
[27:17] | are under a phenomenal amount of stress, aren’t they? | 在承受巨大的压力 对不对 |
[27:19] | Stress? We’re not talking headaches and fatigue here. | 压力 我们说的可不是头疼啊疲劳啊 |
[27:22] | These girls are having seizures. | 这些女孩子出现抽搐 |
[27:24] | – Elsa… – Doctor Halstead! | -艾尔莎… -霍斯特德医生 |
[27:28] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[27:30] | Come on, come on– | 快 快… |
[27:33] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[27:33] | It’s okay, I’m fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[27:36] | You are burning up. | 你在发高烧呢 |
[27:37] | Ms. Goodwin, we need to evacuate. | 古德温女士 我们需要疏散 |
[27:39] | – Okay, do it. – Wait, wait. | -好吧 -等等 |
[27:42] | Thirty minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[27:43] | I need 30 minutes and all three of them in one room. | 给我三十分钟 把她们都放一个房间 |
[27:46] | I’m sorry, are you crazy? | 你说什么 你疯了吗 |
[27:47] | Look, if it’s an infection, they’ve already all got it. | 如果是感染的话 那她们都已经染上了 |
[27:49] | – Thirty minutes. – Thirty minutes, Daniel. | -三十分钟 -就三十分钟 丹尼尔 |
[27:51] | No more. | 就这么多时间 |
[27:56] | Come on, Maggie. You good? | 麦基 你还好吗 |
[27:57] | – Yeah… – Let’s go. | -嗯… -我们走 |
[28:06] | Let’s go. | 下去吧 |
[28:13] | Dr. Manning, I’m really scared. | 曼宁医生 我很害怕 |
[28:16] | Did he get the blood? | 他把血带来了吗 |
[28:17] | No. Said there’s nothing left. | 没有 说是没有了 |
[28:19] | The whole hospital is out. | 整个医院都没有血了 |
[28:23] | Taylor… | 泰勒… |
[28:26] | His sats are dropping. I need to intubate now. | 他的血氧饱和量在下降 我需要给他插管 |
[28:30] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[28:38] | – Want me to do it? – No, I got it. | -需要我来吗 -我可以 |
[28:45] | Come on, Taylor, come on. | 加油 泰勒 |
[28:48] | Ah, come on. | 加油 |
[28:52] | Damn it. | 糟了 |
[28:55] | Let me do it. | 让我来吧 |
[28:56] | No, he’s just irritated and swollen. | 不用 他就是受到刺激并且水肿了 |
[28:58] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[29:02] | All right, make sure you can see the cords, okay? | 好吧 确保你能看见气管 |
[29:06] | I got it. | 我能行 |
[29:07] | Go nice and slow. Don’t force it. | 慢慢下去 别硬来 |
[29:16] | There. I’m in. | 好了 进去了 |
[29:25] | – His sats are coming up. – Tell me what else you need. | -他的血氧饱和量上升了 -你还需要什么 |
[29:30] | Get Doctor Lanik. | 把拉尼克医生叫来 |
[29:49] | – Hi, I’m Doctor Charles. – What’s going on? | -我是查尔斯医生 -什么情况啊 |
[29:52] | Did you get our test results back? | 我们的化验结果有了吗 |
[29:53] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:54] | Do you know what’s happening to us? | 你知道我们到底是怎么了吗 |
[29:56] | I think I do and this medicine | 我觉得我知道 这个药 |
[29:58] | should address your symptoms. | 应该对你们的症状有帮助 |
[30:01] | Is it another antibiotic? | 又是抗生素吗 |
[30:04] | Actually, it’s not… | 实际上 不是… |
[30:06] | But Doctor Halstead said this was an infection. | 但霍斯特德医生说是感染 |
[30:08] | And it must be affecting our nervous systems. | 而且一定是影响到了我们的神经系统 |
[30:11] | And that very well could be….um… | 很有可能… |
[30:14] | listen, this might make you a little groggy, | 听着 这也许会让你们有点头晕 |
[30:16] | even relax you a little. | 甚至会让你们放松一点 |
[30:26] | I don’t care, as long as it works. | 我不管了 只要有用就行 |
[30:40] | Finally a generator. | 总算有发电机了 |
[30:41] | Just need to fuel her up. | 把燃料供上就行了 |
[30:42] | You got your connections pre-installed, | 你们所有的接管是事先都安装好的 |
[30:43] | or do we need to lay cable down from here? | 还是需要我们从这铺管过去 |
[30:44] | No, we’re all set. Come on, let’s go. | 不用 都好了 来吧 |
[30:46] | Let’s go. | 来吧 |
[30:48] | how long till the power’s back? | 电力恢复还要多久 |
[30:50] | Five, ten minutes at most. | 五分钟 最多十分钟 |
[30:51] | April, it’s Darren. | 艾普尔 是达伦 |
[30:56] | His pressure and sats are tanking. | 血压和血氧饱和量都在下降 |
[30:58] | He’s gonna code. We need an ER REBOA. | 要抢救 我们需要主动脉腔内球囊封堵术 |
[31:00] | Inflating a balloon above his pelvis | 在电力恢复之前 在骨盆上面 |
[31:01] | will stop the bleeding till we get the power back. | 充一个气囊可以将血止住 |
[31:03] | He won’t make it all the way back to IR. | 可他撑不到去造影室了 |
[31:04] | No–we’re gonna do it here. | 对 我们在这做 |
[31:07] | Call trauma. If we can stop the bleeding, | 给创伤科打电话 如果我们能止住出血 |
[31:08] | they need to ligate his iliacs stat. | 他们需要尽快对髂骨进行缝合 |
[31:12] | You don’t think this is gonna work, do you? | 你觉得这不行 是不是 |
[31:14] | V-Fib. Grab the paddles. | 室颤 拿电极板 |
[31:24] | No, no, you. | 不 不 你来 |
[31:27] | – Charged to 200. – You’re charged–do it. | -充电到200 -充好了 来吧 |
[31:31] | – Do it! – Okay–clear. | -快 -好 离手 |
[31:41] | – Did you find Doctor Lanik? – He’s stuck in the E.D. | -找到拉尼克医生了吗 -他在急诊室脱不开身 |
[31:44] | Well, we’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[31:45] | – I think he’s gonna arrest. – What do we do? | -我觉得他要心搏停止了 -我们怎么办 |
[31:49] | Get me a thoracotomy tray. | 给我个开胸托盘 |
[31:50] | We need to divert whatever blood he has left | 需要把他剩下的血引流到 |
[31:52] | to his heart and his brain. | 他的心脏和大脑 |
[31:54] | – How are we gonna do that? – We’re gonna clamp his aorta. | -那要怎么做 -夹住他的主动脉 |
[31:57] | You’re gonna open his chest? Here? | 你要在这里给他开胸吗 |
[31:59] | – Yep. – And what if we can’t find it? | -对 -如果找不到呢 |
[32:03] | I don’t know. I’ve never done it before. | 我不知道 我也是第一次 |
[32:26] | – Pressure’s dropping. – I’m working on it. | -血压下降 -我在处理 |
[32:29] | Okay…let’s open him up. | 好了 我们来开胸 |
[32:34] | Easy. | 稳着点 |
[32:37] | Clip’s off. | 打开夹子了 |
[32:42] | Left anterior wall still isn’t moving. | 左前壁还是不动 |
[32:47] | There it goes. | 好了 |
[32:49] | Yes! | 棒 |
[32:53] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:00] | Well, look at that. | 看啊 |
[33:07] | Can you feel it? | 摸到了吗 |
[33:08] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[33:13] | Wait…I almost got it. | 等等 就快了 |
[33:20] | Still in VFib. | 还是室颤 |
[33:22] | – Do it. – Okay–clear. | -动手 -好 离手 |
[33:23] | Clear. | 离手 |
[33:28] | Sinus rhythm. Get me a chest x-ray. | 窦性心律 上X光 |
[33:33] | Everybody clear. | 大家离手 |
[33:37] | Is he still bleeding? Where’s the balloon? | 他还在出血吗 球囊呢 |
[33:38] | There–right above the diaphragm. | 就在膈膜上方 |
[33:44] | Vitals are holding. | 生命体征稳住了 |
[33:50] | Bleeding stopped. He’s good. | 止住血了 他脱离危险了 |
[34:04] | I got it. | 找到了 |
[34:16] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走走走 |
[34:27] | Doris, get those vents up and running. | 桃瑞斯 呼吸机都运转起来 |
[34:28] | Doctor Lanik, triage surgical patients | 拉尼克医生 分类手术患者 |
[34:31] | and get them up to the O.R. | 送去手术室 |
[34:32] | – Angel, you’re with me. – Everybody, let’s move! | -安吉尔 你跟我来 -大家动起来 |
[34:36] | Get me the charge nurse in the ICU. | 帮我找重症监护室的主管护士 |
[34:45] | Doctor Choi, trauma’s here. | 崔医生 创伤科医生来了 |
[34:57] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[35:08] | Heard you did the sloppiest thoracotomy Trauma’s ever seen. | 听说你做了有史以来最马虎的开胸手术 |
[35:12] | – Nice job today. – Thanks. | -今天干得漂亮 -谢谢 |
[35:15] | Doesn’t mean I’m not still keeping an eye on you. | 这不是说我就不盯着你了 |
[35:20] | Everything came back normal on all three girls. | 三个女孩的检查结果都正常 |
[35:22] | All right, this makes no sense. | 这说不通 |
[35:25] | It’s been 30 minutes. Why aren’t we evacuating? | 都过了半小时了 为什么还不疏散 |
[35:27] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[35:30] | They stopped twitching. | 他们不抽搐了 |
[35:34] | – What did you do? – Um…Tic Tacs. | -你干了什么 -薄荷糖 |
[35:37] | You gave them a placebo? | 你给了他们安慰剂 |
[35:40] | Orange ones have been my go-to of late. | 橙色的都快被吃完了 |
[35:43] | Don’t get me wrong, they’re gonna need some therapy, | 别误会 他们还是需要治疗 |
[35:45] | you know, figure out that the weight of the world | 弄明白世界的重担 |
[35:47] | isn’t on their shoulders. Maybe a little family work. | 不在他们肩膀上 或许来点家庭工作 |
[35:52] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[35:53] | You ever hear of mass psychogenic illness? | 你听说过群体心因性疾病吗 |
[35:56] | Yeah, like… mass hysteria, right? | 听说过 就是群体性癔症 对吧 |
[35:58] | Very easy to misdiagnose. | 很容易误诊 |
[35:59] | I mean, in Salem, they called it witchcraft. | 在塞勒姆 人称巫术 |
[36:01] | So…the seizures and the tremors– | 那他们的癫痫和发抖 |
[36:03] | you’re telling me really were from… | 你是说其实是因为 |
[36:05] | Stress and anxiety manifested as physical symptoms | 压力和焦虑显现为生理症状 |
[36:08] | spread through social groups by unconscious imitation. | 通过无意识模仿在社交群体间传播 |
[36:10] | Happens a lot more than you think. | 比你想象中更经常发生 |
[36:14] | Remarkable how far our brains will go to avoid | 没想到我们的大脑做得如此极端 |
[36:16] | dealing with emotions we don’t wanna confront. | 来避免面对我们不想面对的情绪 |
[36:27] | Hey, uh, either way, Doctor Halstead– | 无论如何 霍斯特德医生 |
[36:29] | you did the right thing today. | 今天你做的是对的 |
[36:36] | Wait. How’s Maggie? | 等等 麦基怎么样了 |
[36:38] | Uh, she says she’s fine. | 她说她没事 |
[36:39] | Thinks it must’ve just been the heat. | 肯定是因为发烧 |
[36:41] | Good–all right, let’s get her out of isolation. | 那就好 那我们不隔离她了 |
[36:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:54] | – Natalie. – Yeah? | -娜塔莉 -什么事 |
[36:57] | That night, it didn’t feel like | 那晚 感觉你不像 |
[36:59] | you were coming to tell me you were engaged. | 是要告诉我你订婚了 |
[37:02] | What? | 什么 |
[37:04] | In my car… | 在我的车里 |
[37:06] | I think you were coming to tell me something else. | 我觉得你是想跟我说别的事 |
[37:09] | Uh, I’m–I’m sorry, Will, I’m just– | 很抱歉 威尔 我… |
[37:11] | I’ve had a really long day. | 今天真的很累了 |
[37:15] | Of course. I’m sorry. | 当然了 抱歉 |
[37:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:22] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[37:25] | I just have to ask… | 我必须问一句 |
[37:27] | Do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[37:30] | Phillip? Are you sure? | 菲利普 你确定吗 |
[37:33] | Am I sure that I love him? | 我确定自己爱他吗 |
[37:36] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[37:38] | Do you? | 爱吗 |
[37:41] | You know what? My relationship with Phillip | 知道吗 我跟菲利普的感情 |
[37:43] | is the only thing in my life that’s working right now. | 是我生活中现在唯一正常进行的事 |
[37:52] | Hey, guys. Hi, you. | 你们好 你好呀 |
[38:10] | Uh, Doctor Marcel? | 马塞尔医生 |
[38:13] | I am really sorry about screwing up the pump. | 泵我没弄好 真的很抱歉 |
[38:16] | I could’ve killed him. | 我差点害死他 |
[38:20] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[38:22] | We were doing surgery on a beating heart with no electricity. | 我们在没电的情况下给正在跳动的心脏做手术 |
[38:26] | As far as I can tell, you got a great set of hands. | 在我看来 你那双手很厉害 |
[38:29] | I’m sure they’ll come of use in your urgent cares. | 以后肯定会派上大用场的 |
[38:33] | The right specialty… | 正确的专长… |
[38:37] | A surgeon can still make good money, right? | 外科医生赚的还是不少的吧 |
[38:41] | Yeah…Ortho, CT, neuro. | 当然 牙科 CT科 神经科 |
[38:45] | And with the right team? | 跟对了团队的话 |
[38:47] | Oof. | 那可不得了 |
[39:01] | Hey. Good day today. | 今天是个好日子啊 |
[39:03] | – We’ll see you tomorrow. – No, I’m not coming back. | -明天见 -我不回来了 |
[39:08] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[39:09] | I love medicine, but what we did today… | 我爱医学 但今天我做的 |
[39:12] | I can’t do that every day for the rest of my life. | 我无法让自己在下半辈子里每天都那样 |
[39:16] | Hey, come on. It was a crazy day. | 别这样 今天确实很不好过 |
[39:17] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[39:22] | I just can’t. | 我真的做不到 |
[39:34] | – Was I too hard on him? – No, not too hard on him. | -我对他太严格了吗 -不是 对他不严格 |
[39:37] | Just focused on getting our patients what they needed. | 只是关注我们的患者的需求 |
[39:42] | So I missed seeing what he needed. | 所以我忽视了他的需求 |
[39:44] | Babe, you are such a good doctor. | 亲爱的 你是个很优秀的医生 |
[39:48] | Sometimes we get so caught up taking care of everyone else, | 有时候我们会因为太专注于照顾别人 |
[39:52] | we forget to take care of each other. | 所以忘记了照顾彼此 |
[39:55] | No… | 不 |
[39:58] | you don’t. | 你不会 |
[40:00] | You don’t forget. | 你不会忘 |
[40:05] | You’re always so mindful of everyone, | 你总是非常关心每个人 |
[40:07] | so aware, so caring. | 洞若观火 无微不至 |
[40:12] | I know we said someday, but… | 我知道我们说过在某一天 但是 |
[40:17] | you’d make the best mom ever. | 你会成为最棒的妈妈 |
[40:20] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我爱你 |