Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Will! 威尔
[00:09] Owen! 欧文
[00:13] You’re getting so big. 你长这么大了
[00:15] Might be time for you to start playing football. 也许可以开始试着玩橄榄球了
[00:16] No, Mom wants me to protect my brain. 不 妈妈希望我保护好脑子
[00:20] Smart lady, your mom. Where is she? 你妈妈非常明智 她在哪里
[00:24] Um, Natalie’s in the café. 娜塔莉在咖啡厅里
[00:26] She’s just getting us some coffee really quick, 她在帮我们买咖啡
[00:28] so I’m–I’m watching Owen. 所以我在照看欧文
[00:29] I’m Phillip Davis. 我是菲利普·戴维斯
[00:31] Yeah, Will Halstead. We haven’t officially met. 我是威尔·霍斯特德 我们还没正式见过
[00:34] Natalie and I, we work together. 我和娜塔莉是同事
[00:36] She–she’s told me about you. 她跟我讲过你的事
[00:38] Good things, I hope. 但愿是好事
[00:40] Of course. 当然
[00:43] – How’s your daughter? – She’s doing her best. -你女儿情况如何 -她在尽全力
[00:46] We’re here for a surgery counsel, 我们是来做手术咨询的
[00:47] and I suggested Dr. Rhodes. 我提议了罗德斯医生
[00:49] Yeah, he’s one of the best. You’re in good hands. 他确实非常专业 你们会得到很好的照顾
[00:52] Phillip is gonna teach me how to ride a horse. 菲利普会教我骑马
[00:55] He is? 真的吗
[00:57] Yeah, I–I own a ranch in, uh, in Texas. 对 我在得克萨斯州有一个牧场
[01:01] Ain’t that right, partner? 对不对 小朋友
[01:06] Hey, Will. Did you guys meet? 威尔 你们互相认识了吗
[01:09] – Yeah, just now. – Thank you. -对 刚才聊过了 -谢谢
[01:11] All right, come on, Owen, let’s get you to daycare, buddy. 走吧 欧文 我们送你去托儿所
[01:15] Come on. 走啦
[01:15] See you later, little man. 回见 小家伙
[01:16] No, I want to play with you. 不 我想跟你玩
[01:23] Some other time, bud. 下次吧 孩子
[01:27] There you go. 击个掌
[01:28] Yeah. 好
[01:29] Let’s go. 走吧
[01:31] Will, it was great meeting you. 威尔 认识你很开心
[01:35] Yeah, you too. 我也是
[01:37] – I’ll see you at work. – See you. -医院见 -好
[01:39] Are you ready to go? 准备好走了吗
[01:40] All right, bud. 好了 孩子
[01:43] This is Gaia. She won’t let us treat her. 这是盖娅 她不愿意接受我们的治疗
[01:45] No visible injuries, but she’s been screaming 看不到任何伤口 但是在开车来的路上
[01:47] in pain the whole ride over and wouldn’t tell us why. 她一直疼得尖叫 而且还不说原因
[01:49] Gaia, I’m Dr. Choi. 盖娅 我是崔医生
[01:51] Oh, yeah. She’s combative too. 对 而且她还很有攻击性
[01:53] – Is she under arrest? – We’ll see. -她是被逮捕了吗 -还不确定
[01:54] We raided a flophouse after neighbors complained of a smell. 邻居说有异味 我们就去查了一间廉价旅馆
[01:57] – Drug den? – Looks like it. -是毒窝吗 -看起来是
[01:58] All right, let’s transfer her on my count. 好的 听我口令移动她
[02:00] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[02:02] – Any idea what she’s on? – Not a clue, but it’s lethal. -知道她嗑了什么吗 -不知道 但是有剧毒
[02:05] We’ve got ten dead bodies, only two survivors. 目前发现了十具尸体 只有两位幸存者
[02:07] Gaia and another woman, Meadow. 盖娅和另外一个女人 梅朵
[02:09] – She’s in the ambo behind us. – I’ll go get her. -她在后面的救护车里 -我去接她
[02:11] Gaia, I can see you’re in pain, 盖娅 我能看出来你很痛苦
[02:12] but I can’t help you if you don’t help me. 但你如果不帮助我 我就没办法帮你
[02:15] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[02:17] What kind of drug does that? 什么样的毒品会造成这种后果
[02:19] Gaia, what did you take? 盖娅 你用了什么
[02:25] This is Burgess. 我是伯吉斯
[02:26] Meadow, keep looking at me, all right? 梅朵 你一直看着我 好吗
[02:28] Keep breathing. 保持呼吸
[02:29] It burns! 好烫
[02:31] Ooh, I’m on fire! 我着火了
[02:33] All right, let’s transfer her on my count. 好了 听我口令转移她
[02:36] Ready? One, two, three. 准备好了吗 一 二 三
[02:40] All right, let’s get a urine and blood toxin, 做一下尿液和血液毒检
[02:41] a CBC, CMP, a chest X-ray, and an EKG. 血常规 血液生化 胸透和心电图
[02:44] No! I don’t want your help! 不 我不需要你们帮我
[02:47] Get her. 接住她
[02:50] Meadow? 梅朵
[02:51] She’s not putting any weight on her legs. 她的双腿没有支撑重心
[02:52] Leave me alone. 别管我
[02:53] Meadow, you do that again, 梅朵 你要是再这样
[02:54] I’m gonna need to put you in restraints. 我就得把你用束带绑起来了
[02:55] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[02:56] – Meadow. – No! I said don’t touch me! -梅朵 -我说了别碰我
[03:15] Gaia, this would go so much easier for you 盖娅 如果你跟我说实话
[03:18] if–if you just talked to me. 事情会简单很多
[03:24] Just tell me what drug you took, 告诉我你用了什么药
[03:26] and we can forget about all my other questions for now. 其他问题我们可以先不提
[03:29] Would you let us take a little urine sample 你能不能让我们取一点尿液样品
[03:32] so we can figure it out for ourselves? 然后自己查出来呢
[03:40] Okay. No IV, no monitor, 好 不输液 不连监测器
[03:43] no blood, no urine. 不抽血 不尿检
[03:47] Look, you’re clearly very uncomfortable. 你现在很明显非常不舒服
[03:50] At least let me give you something for the pain. 至少让我给你用点止痛的东西吧
[04:04] Gaia has pronounced hyperesthesia. 盖娅出现了重度感官过敏症状
[04:06] Excruciating pain from the lightest touch. 轻轻碰她 都会造成巨大的痛苦
[04:08] Even a slight breeze against her skin. 哪怕是对她的皮肤吹一口气
[04:10] So does Meadow. 梅朵也是
[04:11] But she also has lower extremity paresis. 但她还出现了下肢末端麻痹的症状
[04:13] And still no idea what drug we’re dealing with? 我们还是不知道是什么毒品吗
[04:16] Whatever it is, it’s going after the nervous system, 不管是什么 针对的绝对是神经系统
[04:18] and it’ll be days before the county sends us 镇医院肯定还需要几天时间
[04:20] the autopsies on the other victims. 才能送来其他受害者的尸检报告
[04:22] You get anywhere? 有进展吗
[04:23] They won’t say anything. 她们什么都不说
[04:25] And no guarantee of doctor-patient confidentiality 就连医患保密的保障
[04:28] would put them at ease? 都不能让她们放心吗
[04:30] They turned down morphine. 她们都拒绝了吗啡
[04:31] I’m guessing they could care less about HIPAA. 我觉得应该不会在乎健康保险流通与责任法案
[04:34] So what do we do now? 那我们现在怎么办
[04:35] They’re cognizant, responsive. 她们有认知能力 有反应
[04:37] They have the right to refuse care. 她们有权拒绝接受治疗
[04:39] Hopefully these young women will change their minds 希望这两位少女能够改变主意
[04:41] and accept treatment. 接受治疗
[04:43] Seriously? Wait and see is the best we can do? 不是吧 难道我们只能干等吗
[04:45] Our hands are tied. 我们能做的很有限
[04:47] Well, keep me posted. 有情况随时通知我
[04:56] Now, I know that I have given you a ton of information, 我知道我告诉了你很多信息
[04:59] so if you get home, you feel overwhelmed, 如果你回家 觉得很难理解
[05:01] and you realize you have some questions, 发现自己有什么疑问
[05:03] just give me a call. 随时打给我就可以
[05:06] Okay. I’m nervous. 好 我很紧张
[05:08] Sophie’s gonna do just fine. 苏菲不会有事的
[05:12] Damn, I am saying– get on that–get me some– 我说了 给我 给我那个
[05:17] Uh, what’s going on? 怎么了
[05:18] – I-I-I can’t breathe. – Okay. -我无法呼吸了 -好吧
[05:20] What are you doing all the way up here? 你为什么上来这一层
[05:22] Why didn’t you go to the ED? 怎么没去急诊室
[05:26] Your lungs sound junky. 你的肺部似乎有杂音
[05:28] How are your legs? 你的双腿如何
[05:29] Uh, swollen. 肿了
[05:30] – All right. – Yeah. -好 -对
[05:32] We’re gonna admit you to the CICU. 我们送你去心脏重症监护室
[05:34] Let’s get stat labs, chest X-ray, EKG, and echo. 做一下血气分析 胸透 心电图和超声心动图
[05:37] – Come on. Here we go. – Yeah, -来吧 -好
[05:38] I-I-I feel like I did before my surgery. 我现在觉得很像术前的感觉
[05:40] I thought Dr. Bekker fixed my ASD. 贝克医生不是治好了我的心脏病吗
[05:43] Yeah, so did I. 我也这么以为
[05:49] I met Natalie’s boyfriend, Phillip, this morning. 我今天早上认识了娜塔莉的男朋友 菲利普
[05:52] He told Owen he owns a cattle ranch. 他跟欧文说他有一个牧场
[05:55] Okay. 好吧
[05:56] You ever seen his hands? They’re smooth. 你没见过他的手吗 特别光滑
[05:59] Like, manicured. No calluses. 就像精修过的一样 没有老茧
[06:01] So people with pretty hands can’t own livestock? 所以手漂亮的人不能养家畜吗
[06:05] Come on. No way a guy with hands like that owns a ranch. 拜托 有这种手的人是不可能是开牧场的
[06:09] Or… he just wears gloves when he works, 或许 他工作的时候会戴手套
[06:12] like we do, all day long. 就像我们每天一样
[06:16] I don’t buy it. 我不信
[06:18] I think he’s lying and using Owen to get close to Natalie. 我觉得他在撒谎 他在利用欧文靠近娜塔莉
[06:21] I think… you overthink things. 我觉得 你想多了
[06:31] It was nice to see Owen. 见到欧文很高兴
[06:34] Been awhile. 很久没见了
[06:35] Yeah, he was excited to see you. 他见到你也很高兴
[06:39] Phillip seems like a nice guy. 菲利普看起来人不错
[06:41] He is. Thanks. 他确实是 谢谢你
[06:43] I mean, he must be nice if you’re bringing him around Owen. 既然你带他去见欧文 他一定很不错
[06:46] Excuse me? 你说什么
[06:48] You’ve been dating, what, six weeks now? 你们已经约会大概六周了吧
[06:50] It took you a heck of a lot longer to let me get close to Owen 你很长时间之后才让我接近欧文
[06:53] and we’ve been working together for years by then. 在那之前我们已经合作了许多年了
[06:55] You know, I don’t need to defend my parenting choices to you. 我不需要向你辩解我的育儿选择
[07:00] Honestly, though, how well do you really know him? 说实话 你有多了解他
[07:02] Okay, Dr. Halstead, you have a patient in six. 霍斯特德医生 你在六号诊室有病人
[07:17] I’m Dr. Halstead. 我是霍斯特德医生
[07:20] Vasiley Qipaqli? 维斯利·奇帕科力
[07:24] Butchered it, didn’t I? 我没读错吧
[07:25] You got close. Just call him Vee. It’s easier. 差不多 简单点 叫他维就行
[07:28] I’m his cousin, Brandon Wycoff. 我是他的哥哥 布兰登·威科夫
[07:29] Nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[07:31] So, Vee, what happened? 维 你怎么了
[07:34] He’s visiting me from Moldova. 他从摩尔多瓦来见我
[07:36] He knows, like, ten words of English. 他只会十个英语单词
[07:39] Well, good luck. 祝你好运
[07:41] Most people there speak Russian or Romanian. 那里的大多数人都说俄语或是罗马尼亚语
[07:44] He’s from the South. He speaks Gagauz. 他从南边来 他说嘎嘎乌孜语
[07:48] It’s just better if I do the talking. 我替他说就行了
[07:50] Long story short, he fell in the shower. 长话短说 他洗澡的时候摔倒了
[07:52] All right. 好吧
[07:55] Look at the back of your head. 看看你头部后面
[08:00] Minor head laceration. Doesn’t even need a stitch. 头部很小的撕裂伤口 都不需要缝针
[08:05] Yeah, hey… 好吧
[08:08] Anything hurt? 疼吗
[08:11] Pain? 痛吗
[08:13] Oh, I-I okay. 我 好
[08:16] Okay, good. 好吧
[08:20] I want to get an X-ray. 我想给他做个X光
[08:22] But I think the arm is just bruised. 但我觉得他的手臂只是擦伤
[08:24] There’s nothing internal? 里面没事吗
[08:25] I’m not seeing anything concerning. 我没观察到有值得担心的迹象
[08:27] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[08:28] If he’s a no-go, I’m screwed. 如果他出事 我就完蛋了
[08:30] Sorry? 你说什么
[08:34] That came out wrong. 不该这么说
[08:43] Fistula for dialysis. 透析的瘘管
[08:46] End stage renal disease? 晚期肾病吗
[08:48] Yeah. 是的
[08:50] My only hope is a new kidney. 我的唯一希望就是一颗新肾
[08:52] Luckily, he’s donating me one of his. 幸运的是 他要捐给我一个
[08:57] I love you, cuz. 我爱你 兄弟
[09:05] Meadow, these are the same lesions we found on Gaia. 梅朵 这些病变和我们在盖娅身上发现的一样
[09:08] You’re getting worse. Please just let us help you. 病情在恶化 拜托 让我们帮帮你
[09:12] No. 不
[09:13] Dr. Choi, come quick! 崔医生 快来
[09:17] Gaia. 盖娅
[09:21] She’s not breathing. No pulse. Ventilator. 她没有呼吸了 没有脉搏 呼吸机
[09:23] I’ll take a quick look. 我来做插管
[09:32] Asystole. She’s gone. 心搏停止 她去世了
[09:39] Time of death, 11:10. 死亡时间 11点10分
[09:41] I only left her for a few minutes. 我刚离开几分钟
[09:43] I didn’t hear her, I swear. 我没听见她的仪器响 我发誓
[09:44] It’s not your fault. 这不是你的错
[09:46] She wouldn’t let us put on the monitors. 她不让我们给她接上监测器
[09:49] She killed herself? 她是自杀的吗
[09:59] Suicide? Why? 自杀 为什么
[10:02] All I can come up with is, 我能想到的只是
[10:03] the pain must’ve been too much to bare. 疼痛一定难以忍受
[10:05] I’m gonna have to imagine 我能想象到
[10:06] Meadow’s going through the same thing. 梅朵也要经历一遍同样的历程
[10:09] – I’m sorry, Ethan. – Yeah. -很遗憾 伊森 -没事
[10:14] – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. -曼宁医生 -在
[10:16] We ordered a postmortem tox screen for Gaia. 我们约了给盖娅做尸检毒检
[10:19] Hopefully it’ll show us what drug we’re dealing with. 希望能检测出她服用了什么药物
[10:21] Yeah, but I’m not so sure 是的 但我不太确定
[10:22] we’re dealing with a drug anymore. 我们需要检测的是药物
[10:23] Look at all this hair. 看看这些头发
[10:25] Is that from when Ethan pulled off the bag? 这是伊森掀开的时候薅下来的吗
[10:27] Yeah, but there’s too much of it. 是的 但是也太多了
[10:29] I-I can’t think of a recreational drug 我想象不到一种消遣性毒品
[10:30] that would account for this amount of hair loss. 会引起这么大量的脱发
[10:33] Heavy metal toxin or poison? 重金属中毒 或是被下毒
[10:36] That run-down house where they found them? 找到他们时候的那间破房子
[10:38] Any number of contaminants could be in there. 里面可能有很多污染物
[10:40] All right, I’ll have the labs expand Gaia’s blood tests, 我会让化验室扩大盖娅的血液测试
[10:43] search for heavy metals and toxins as well as other drugs. 寻找重金属 毒素和其他药物
[10:46] But, you know, it still doesn’t add up. 但这还是说不通
[10:48] If neither Gaia or Meadow were taking an illegal drug, 如果盖娅和梅朵都没有服用非法药物
[10:52] why were they so adamant about refusing treatment? 她们为什么如此坚决的拒绝治疗
[10:57] Patient’s middle name? 病人的中间名
[10:59] Is that really necessary? 这有必要吗
[11:01] I never put mine on anything. 我从来没用过我的中间名
[11:03] Okay. Date of birth. 好吧 生日
[11:05] I don’t know, I-I… 我不知道…
[11:08] I’m 30. 我三十岁
[11:08] He’s a year younger than me, maybe two. 他比我小一岁 或许是两岁
[11:12] – Is everything okay? – Yes. -还好吗 -还好
[11:14] The intake form has a few black boxes. 接收表单中有几项是空的
[11:18] More than a few. 可不止几项
[11:19] Look, the paperwork is irrelevant. 听我说 这种文书工作毫无必要
[11:22] I’m covering the costs. 我能付得起费用
[11:24] Billing is still going to want information. 结算部还是会需要信息的
[11:26] Cash is king. 金钱是万能的
[11:27] I’m sure they’ll make an exception. 我敢说 有钱能使鬼推磨
[11:33] Are we done? 我们说完了吗
[11:36] Thanks, Leah. 谢谢你 莉亚
[11:39] Kind of shooting the messenger, don’t you think? 有点要斩来使的意思 是吧
[11:41] I’ll buy her something from the gift shop. 我去礼品店买个礼物送给她
[11:45] Vee’s X-ray? 维的X光结果呢
[11:46] No fracture. 没有骨折
[11:48] Great. 太好了
[11:50] We can go. 我们可以走了
[11:53] You all right? 你还好吗
[11:55] I’m exhausted. 我累了
[11:58] Kidney failure will do that to you. 肾衰竭会让你这样的
[12:00] I bet. 我知道
[12:01] Transplant is next week at East Mercy. 下周在东慈爱医院做移植
[12:03] I’m supposed to be resting, keeping my stress level low. 我本应该休息 让我的心态放松
[12:06] I brought you to Chicago to cure me, 我把你带来芝加哥是为了治好我
[12:07] not make it worse. 不是让病情更严重
[12:12] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[12:16] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[12:21] Uh, hold on. 等等
[12:22] Let me take a look at you first. 让我先给你检查一下
[12:23] I really am okay. I have my own nephrologist. 我真的没事 我有自己的肾病专家
[12:25] He’ll make a house call. 他会上门来的
[12:27] End-stage renal disease, 终末期肾病
[12:28] I suspect they’ll just send you to an ED for labs. 我猜他们也会直接把你送个急诊室做化验的
[12:32] Yeah, you’re probably right. That’s been the drill. 你很可能是对的 一直都是这样的
[12:36] All right, but I want my doctor in the loop. 好 但我还是要通知我的医生
[12:38] I’ll have my assistant reach out to the hospital 我会让我的助理联系那边医院
[12:40] – and set everything up. – Works for me. -把准备工作做好 -我看可以
[12:42] I’ll send someone in to get you registered. 我会派个人过来给你挂个号
[12:46] We’re gonna stay. 我们得待在这里
[12:55] I heard about your patient. 我听说你病人的事了
[12:57] You all right? 你没事吧
[12:59] Yeah. 没事
[13:02] Emily and Bernie are here. 艾米莉和伯尼来了
[13:04] Bernie’s not feeling well. 伯尼不太舒服
[13:05] You are up, but I’ll get another doctor 应该是你接诊 但如果你还需要点时间
[13:07] if you need a few more minutes. 我可以另外找个医生
[13:10] I got it. 我来吧
[13:12] Okay. Treatment three. 好吧 三号诊室
[13:15] Be nice. 态度好点
[13:21] It’s okay, Bernie, we’ll find something else. 没事的 伯尼 我们会找个别的地方
[13:24] I know, baby. You’re so good to me. 我知道 亲爱的 你对我太好了
[13:26] I love you. 我爱你
[13:27] Hey, guys. What’s going on? 你们好 怎么样
[13:29] Emily just found a really good apartment, 艾米莉刚刚找到了个不错的公寓
[13:32] but it was a little pricy. 但是有点贵
[13:34] Bernie, honey, I think he’s talking about your stomach. 伯尼 亲爱的 我想他问的是你的胃
[13:36] Oh, right, yeah, I’m, uh, I’m a little bloated. 是啊 我有点肿痛
[13:40] Yeah, he’s got a fever too. 对 而且他还发烧
[13:42] Belly’s really distended. How long has it been this way? 腹胀得很厉害 这种情况有多久了
[13:45] Couple of days. 几天吧
[13:46] All right, well, we’ll get some labs 好吧 我们要做些化验
[13:47] and a CT abdomen, then go from there. 还有腹部CT 然后我们再看
[13:51] So you guys are getting an apartment. 那么说你们俩在找房子呢
[13:52] – Trying to. – That’s good. -尽力在找 -很好
[13:55] So everything’s settled with your wife? 那你太太那边都搞定了吗
[13:58] – Ethan. – Okay, then. -伊森 -好吧
[14:00] I’ll go put in the order for your tests. 我把你的化验安排下去
[14:06] Hey there, Vincent. 你好啊 文森特
[14:17] I’m looking right at it. 我正看着它呢
[14:18] Even my father still has a left-to-right shunt 但我爸爸还是有从左向右
[14:20] through a patent atrial septal defect. 穿过一处房间隔缺损的明显分流
[14:22] And I’m telling you it wasn’t there 我要告诉你的是
[14:24] after I placed the intracardiac patch. 我放置心内补片后是没有的
[14:26] Negative bubble test. His post-op echo was good. 超声微泡阴性 他的术后超声也很好
[14:29] I fixed the problem. 我解决了问题
[14:30] – Clearly, you didn’t. – You’re incredible. -很明显你没有 -你太过分了
[14:32] You’ve made it clear you think I’m a horrible person. 你先是明确地说你觉得我是个坏人
[14:34] Now I’m a lousy surgeon as well? 现在我还是个糟糕的外科医生了
[14:35] No, you’re an excellent surgeon, 不 你是个非常优秀的外科医生
[14:38] which is why this is so glaring. 所以这个才这么刺眼
[14:40] I take it that’s your passive-aggressive way 我理解你是在用以守为攻的方式
[14:42] of saying I was careless? 在说是我粗心了
[14:45] Or worse? 或者更糟
[14:50] However it happened, 不管怎么样
[14:52] my father still needs a repeat repair of his ASD 我爸爸还是需要再次接受房间隔缺损修复术
[14:54] and I am going to advise him to have Dr. Latham perform it. 我会建议他让莱瑟医生做这台手术
[14:58] At first, I thought your attacks on me 开始 我以为你对我的攻击
[15:00] were just you blowing off steam after we broke up. 只是我们分手以后你在出气而已
[15:03] But now I really think you’re losing your mind. 但现在我真的觉得你脑子不正常
[15:15] Gaia’s body tested positive 盖娅的身体化验出了
[15:17] for a highly toxic substance called thallium. 一种叫铊的剧毒物质
[15:20] There may have been traces of it in the house 你们待过的那个房子里
[15:21] where you all were staying. 可能有少量的铊
[15:23] there is an antidote. 好消息是 是有解毒剂的
[15:29] Prussian blue. 普鲁士蓝
[15:30] It stops the thallium from being absorbed into your body. 它可以阻止铊被你的身体吸收
[15:33] Meadow, do you understand what– 梅朵 你明白…
[15:36] what Dr. Manning is saying to you? 曼宁医生在跟你说什么吗
[15:38] Yes. 明白
[15:42] Are you willing to take the medicine? 你愿意接受这个药物吗
[15:47] If you don’t take the Prussian blue soon, 如果你不马上吃普鲁士蓝
[15:49] you will die from this. 你会因此而丧命的
[15:54] Will you leave me alone if I take the pills? 如果我吃了药 你们能不再烦我吗
[15:58] Promise. 保证
[16:02] Okay. 好吧
[16:04] I-I’ll take ’em. 我吃
[16:06] Okay. 好
[16:13] Here you go. 来吧
[16:26] We finally got through to her. 我们总算说通她了
[16:28] Yeah, but why? 是啊 可为什么呢
[16:29] I mean why now all of a sudden? 为什么突然就同意了呢
[16:31] I’ll take the win. 被我们打动了
[16:35] Would you do me a favor? Keep a very close eye on her? 你能帮我个忙吗 帮我紧盯点她
[16:38] – Sure. – Thank you. -当然 -谢谢
[16:46] Hey, let me ask you. 我来问你
[16:48] What’s going on with Emily and Bernie 艾米莉和伯尼还有这个
[16:49] and this hunt for an apartment? 找公寓 到底是什么情况
[16:51] They’re looking. 他们在找呢
[16:52] Yeah, I heard her place fell through, too expensive. 是啊 我听说她家落空了 太贵
[16:55] I just hope Bernie isn’t dragging his feet. 我只是希望伯尼没有不情愿
[16:56] Well, Emily hasn’t complained. 艾米莉没抱怨啊
[16:58] Maybe, but she’s still sleeping at your place with the baby. 也许 可她还带着孩子在你家住呢
[17:02] – I don’t mind. – And Bernie’s what? -我不介意啊 -那伯尼呢
[17:04] Sleeping across town on his wife’s couch? 在城的另一边睡在他太太的沙发上
[17:06] Doesn’t seem to faze him a bit. 好像一点都没让他担心
[17:08] Ethan, if you’re thinking of getting involved, don’t. 伊森 如果你在想插手 别
[17:11] It’s not gonna help. 不会有帮助的
[17:14] You’re Bernie’s doctor. Focus on that, okay? 你是伯尼的医生 集中在这上面 好吗
[17:23] Dr. Halstead, this is Dr. Richard Haley. 霍斯特德医生 这是理查德·海利医生
[17:27] Mr. Wycoff’s nephrologist. 威科夫先生的肾病专家
[17:28] Nice to meet you. So you’ll handle the red tape? 幸会 那你来处理手续上的事
[17:30] Absolutely. 当然
[17:31] A VIP room is being prepared for Mr. Wycoff 正在为威科夫先生准备一间贵宾病房
[17:34] as well as our conference room 还有我们的会议室
[17:35] for you to consult with our transplant team. 可以供您与我们的移植团队协商
[17:37] I’m sorry. What’s happening? 什么 什么情况
[17:39] Well, I didn’t like Brandon’s labs. 布兰登的化验结果不好
[17:41] His phos is up and he’s anemic. 他的磷酸酯酶升高了 他还贫血
[17:42] I’m moving up his kidney transplant to today. 我把他肾移植的时间提到今天了
[17:45] I want him to get two units of O-neg, stat. 我要马上给他两单位O型血
[17:48] Not so fast. Mr. Wycoff’s my patient. 别那么急 威科夫是我的患者
[17:51] I’ll handle those orders. 我来下医嘱
[17:53] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[17:55] I appreciate you getting the ball rolling, 我感谢您启动了这一切
[17:57] but Dr. Haley is gonna take over. 但海利医生会接手
[17:59] Miss Garrett, I am not comfortable with this. 加瑞特小姐 这样做我很不舒服
[18:00] Brandon doesn’t seem to know anything about his cousin. 布兰登对他的表弟好像一无所知
[18:03] He’s avoiding a paper trail by paying cash, 他付现金而不想留下任何书面记录
[18:05] and now some doctor we met two minutes ago 现在呢 一位两分钟前才认识的什么医生
[18:07] is rushing him off to surgery? 要把他赶紧送手术室去
[18:09] What about repeat labs? Pre-op scans? HLA confirmation? 重复化验呢 术前扫描呢 HLA配型呢
[18:12] It will all happen. 都会进行的
[18:14] Only now, it’s going to take place here 只不过会在这里做
[18:17] instead of East Mercy. 而不是在东慈爱医院
[18:18] An easy and profitable win 简单而且有利可图的事情
[18:20] just fell into our laps, Dr. Halstead. 天上掉馅饼啊 霍斯特德医生
[18:22] Be grateful. 感恩吧
[18:25] We’re moving Mr. Wycoff to the Ambassador Suite. 我们要把威科夫先生送到大使套房去
[18:36] – It time? – Not yet. Soon. -到时间了吗 -还没 快了
[18:40] Vee? Vee. 维 维
[18:43] Do you understand what’s happening? 你明白会发生什么事吗
[18:50] Um, Brandon, uh, need. 布兰登 需要
[18:53] I have give. 我给他
[18:56] You have to or want to? 你是必须给 还是想要给
[19:02] Dr. Manning, Dr. Charles. 曼宁医生 查尔斯医生
[19:07] Monique, get me suction. 莫妮克 给我抽吸管
[19:13] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[19:14] The Prussian blue should be making her better. 普鲁士蓝应该会让她好起来
[19:16] It’s only making her worse. 但她变得更严重了
[19:18] It’s ’cause she didn’t take the pills. 因为她根本就没吃药
[19:21] Where are they? 药呢
[19:21] – Dr. Charles. – Meadow, where– -查尔斯医生 -梅朵 在哪
[19:25] Monique. 莫妮克
[19:29] Meadow, without these pills, you will die. 梅朵 不吃药你会死的
[19:32] We’re supposed to die. 我们本来就该死
[19:39] The oceans are warming. 海洋正在变暖
[19:42] Ice caps are melting. 冰山正在融化
[19:45] We’re killing the planet and no one cares. 我们正在毁灭地球 却没有人在乎
[19:52] Except for us. 除了我们
[19:55] The Angels of the Earth. 地球天使
[20:05] “We, the Angels of the Earth, “我们 地球天使们”
[20:08] “will not be so blind to ignore that human greed, negligence, “我们不会忽视 人类的贪婪 疏忽”
[20:11] 地球天使 使命宣言
[20:12] “and abuse are destroying the planet. “和滥用资源正让地球走向毁灭”
[20:14] We will serve the Earth by removing ourselves from it.” “我们会让人类从地球上消失 从而拯救地球”
[20:18] Oh, my God. 天哪
[20:19] They’re a cult that believes that Earth is destined 他们就是个邪教 相信地球终将毁灭
[20:21] for destruction and the only solution is to kill themselves. 唯一的解决方法就是自杀
[20:24] At least they’re not making it all up out of thin air. 至少他们不是完全凭想象得出的这些结论
[20:27] Each one of their claims is linked 他们的每条声明都链接到了
[20:29] to a legitimate scientific study. 一项合法的科学研究
[20:31] Yeah, I know, but their whole manifesto 没错 我明白 但他们的整个宣言
[20:33] is still one big suicide note. 就是份决绝的自杀宣言
[20:35] Well, at least you can put her on a psych hold 好吧 至少你可以让她留院精神观察
[20:37] and we can force treatment. 然后我们可以强制治疗
[20:38] No, no, no, we can’t. 不 不 不 不行
[20:40] Look, a psych hold just means 听着 留院精神观察只意味着
[20:41] we can keep her here 我们可以把她留在这
[20:43] so she doesn’t harm herself more. 防止她进一步伤害自己
[20:45] It still doesn’t mean we can make her take Prussian blue 并不意味着我们可以强制她服用
[20:47] or undo the things she’s done to herself 普鲁士蓝或复原她对自己所做的一切
[20:50] unless she wants us to. 除非她想让我们这样做
[20:52] So what can we do? 那我们能怎么办
[20:54] Well, it’s a long shot, but I could petition a court 可能得花些时间 但我可以申请法庭
[20:58] to deem her mentally incompetent because of the brainwashing 判定她有精神障碍
[21:01] she’s received at the hands of this cult. 因为她被邪教洗脑了
[21:03] If not, Meadow controls her own fate. 如果不行 梅朵的命运就靠她自己了
[21:13] I just got word 我刚刚收到消息
[21:13] your patient’s gonna be admitted and moved upstairs 你的病人要被送到楼上
[21:16] to meet with transplant. 去进行移植
[21:21] Mags. 麦基
[21:23] I need you to stall the transfer. 我想让你把移植的事再拖一下
[21:27] Gwen Garrett called me personally on this one. 格温·加瑞特亲自打电话跟我说的
[21:30] I can buy you maybe half an hour. 我可能可以帮你争取半个到一个小时
[21:31] That’s not gonna do it. Damn it! 这不够 真该死
[21:34] Okay, let’s get a head CT. 好吧 我们做个头部CT
[21:36] – Will! – Due diligence. -威尔 -只是尽职调查
[21:38] I’m just making sure there’s not a delayed subdural hematoma 我只是想确保没有迟发性硬脑膜下血肿
[21:40] that might endanger Vee in surgery. 会在手术中让维陷入危险
[21:43] This case smells that funky? 这个病例有那么恶臭吗
[21:46] It smells illegal. 它有非法的味道
[21:49] 世界卫生组织 器官移植的黑市价值
[21:53] Okay, I’ll order you the CT. 好吧 我帮你约CT
[21:56] You got an hour now. 你现在有一小时的时间
[21:57] But if I were you, I’d find a plan B. 但如果我是你 我会想其他办法
[22:00] Yeah, I need Miss Goodwin. 没错 我去找古德温女士
[22:04] Dr. Latham, how’d it go with my father? 莱瑟医生 我父亲情况如何
[22:06] – No problems. – Good. -没什么事 -太好了
[22:07] So, uh, what was it? 那到底是什么情况
[22:08] Was the intracardiac patch not sewn in properly 是心内补片缝合得不好
[22:11] or did the sutures come loose? 还是缝合线松了
[22:12] Neither, the patch itself was faulty. 都不是 是补片本身出故障了
[22:15] The patch? 补片
[22:16] So there was no error on Dr. Bekker’s part. 所以贝克医生并没有出错
[22:20] Absolutely not. 绝对没有
[22:21] Her sutures were placed perfectly, as always. 她的缝合一如既往得完美
[22:30] So, Bernie, I’ve got your CT results. 伯尼 我拿到你的CT扫描结果了
[22:32] You have a complete small bowel obstruction. 你患有完全小肠梗阻
[22:35] Likely caused by adhesions related 貌似是由于你的胰腺假性囊肿手术
[22:36] to your pancreatic pseudocyst surgery. 相关的黏连造成的
[22:40] I’ve got an OR prepped for you now. 手术室已经为你准备好了
[22:43] What about recovery time? 要恢复多久
[22:45] A few days in the hospital, 要住几天院
[22:47] then another week or two of bed rest. 然后卧床休息一到两周
[22:49] Honey, we’ll have to put a hold on our job and apartment search. 亲爱的 我们只能先不找工作和房子了
[22:53] Of course, your health comes first. 当然 你的健康最重要
[22:55] And I’ll call Ashley and let her know 我会打给艾什莉告诉她
[22:57] I’m gonna be there a bit longer. 我要在她那多住一段时间
[23:00] It’s all gonna work out. 一切都会解决的
[23:02] How, Bernie? 怎么解决 伯尼
[23:05] How is everything gonna work out? 一切怎么解决
[23:07] Without a job? Without a place to live? 没有工作 没地方住
[23:12] Can’t you see how hard this is on Emily? 你不明白这一切对艾米莉来说有多艰难吗
[23:14] Not to mention her baby? 更不用说她的宝宝了
[23:17] For reasons I may never understand, 因为一些我永远都不会理解的原因
[23:19] Emily loves you with all of her heart. 艾米莉全心全意地爱着你
[23:21] So start showing her you feel the same way. 所以让她看到你也同样爱着她
[23:24] Get it together. 振作起来
[23:26] Mr. Kim? I’m Dr. Wilde. 金先生 我是维尔德医生
[23:28] We’re here to take you to pre-op holding. 我们带你去做术前准备
[23:30] Let’s go. 走吧
[23:45] The black market? 黑市
[23:47] You think Mr. Wycoff is buying your patient’s kidney? 你觉得威科夫先生是要买你病人的肾
[23:47] “移植旅行”让海外器官捐赠者面临严重风险 黑市获取器官赚取丰厚利润 合法捐赠者短缺造成黑市器官交易猛增 因特网肾交易的黑暗世界
[23:50] Wouldn’t be the first. 反正不是第一桩了
[23:51] World Health Organization estimates that 7,000 kidneys 世界卫生组织预估每年有七千个肾
[23:53] are illegally harvested annually. 被非法获取
[23:56] I have other reports from human rights groups, 我还有来自人权组织和
[23:58] economic equality firms. 经济平等公司的报告
[24:00] All right. 就是这个
[24:01] “Buyers of trafficked organs are high-income individuals “器官的买家都是来自发达国家的”
[24:04] “From developed countries. “高收入人群”
[24:05] “The typical seller is male, around 29, “大多数卖家为男性 29岁左右”
[24:08] and from some of the world’s poorest areas.” “来自世界上最贫困的地区”
[24:10] I mean, this is Brandon and Vee. 我觉得这就是布兰登和维
[24:11] Yes, they fit the profile, and I’m well aware 没错 他们和描述相符 而且我深知
[24:14] of the magnitude of illegal organ transplants. 非法器官移植的交易量巨大
[24:17] But this is Brandon’s file from East Mercy. 但这是东慈爱医院送来的布兰登的文件
[24:20] Uh, transplant list status as well as Vee’s donor papers. 他在移植列表上的状态以及维的捐赠文件
[24:25] Our lawyers have been all over these documents. 我们的律师已经把这些文档都看过了
[24:27] Nothing appears out of place. 看起来没什么异常
[24:30] And what about the nephrologist, Dr. Haley? 那肾病专家 海利医生呢
[24:32] Privileges at hospitals across the city, including ours. 他在全市的医院都有优先权 包括我们医院
[24:36] So Brandon’s covered his bases. 所以布兰登已经做好万全的准备了
[24:37] That doesn’t mean money hasn’t changed hands. 这并不意味着没有金钱交易
[24:41] Miss Goodwin, I’m telling you, 古德温女士 我只是想告诉你
[24:43] there’s something going on here. 这里面另有隐情
[24:55] This is the mission statement of the Angels of the Earth. 这是地球天使的使命宣言
[25:00] I’ve read it three times now. 我已经拜读了三遍
[25:02] Are you beginning to understand, then? 那你是开始理解了吗
[25:06] I’m trying to. 我在尝试
[25:07] As a scientist, I agree. 身为科学家 我同意
[25:09] But I’m having a hard time believing that 但我很难相信
[25:11] the planet is doomed to become uninhabitable. 地球注定会变得不适宜居住
[25:14] Or how poisoning yourself with thallium will change that. 或者用铊毒杀自己会改变那个状况
[25:17] Would you have heard of the Angels of the Earth otherwise 要不是我在这 你还会知道
[25:22] if I wasn’t here? 地球天使的存在吗
[25:23] So you’re a martyr? 所以你是殉道者
[25:29] In 1963, a monk set himself on fire 1963年 一位僧侣点燃了自己
[25:33] in protest of the Vietnamese government’s 以此反抗越南政府
[25:36] discriminatory laws against Buddhism. 出台反对佛教的歧视性法律
[25:41] The government was overthrown. 政府后来被推翻了
[25:44] Is that your hope? 那是你想看到的吗
[25:45] That the government is overthrown? 政府被推翻
[25:49] No. 不是
[25:50] My–my hope is that people wake up and take action 我希望人们可以醒悟过来 采取行动
[25:54] instead of continuing to cook our planet by burning fossil fuels. 而不是大肆使用化石燃料使得地球持续升温
[26:01] So then you believe the planet can be saved. 所以你相信 地球还能够被拯救
[26:05] You’re twisting my words. 你在曲解我的话
[26:06] I’m not. 我没有
[26:08] Your logic is flawed. 你的逻辑本来就有错
[26:10] You want people to change, 你想要人们改变
[26:11] but you also think that change will be meaningless. 但是你又觉得改变是没有意义的
[26:14] So what is the point of martyring yourself 如果连自己支持什么都不清楚的话
[26:16] if it’s unclear what you stand for? 那牺牲自己又有什么意义
[26:23] I-I’m not taking your pills. 我不会吃药的
[26:30] Meadow, your hair is falling out. 梅朵 你在掉头发
[26:33] You’re running out of time. 你的时间不多了
[26:35] Good. 那正好
[26:39] I am not gonna let you die. 我不会让你死掉的
[26:41] Monique, John? 莫妮克 约翰
[26:43] Put her in the soft restraints, then prepare for an NG tube. 给她上软束带 然后准备好鼻胃管
[26:45] I’m giving her the Prussian blue. 我要给她灌普鲁士蓝
[26:47] No! 不行
[26:48] Maybe I should call Dr. Charles. 或者我应该问问查尔斯医生
[26:50] I’m a licensed physician, 我是一名执业医师
[26:51] and I am deeming the patient nondecisional. 我诊断这位病人丧失了决策能力
[26:54] Put her in the restraints. 给她上束带
[26:55] Now. 立刻
[26:56] No! No, you can’t do that! 不 不 你不可以这么做
[26:59] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:00] You can’t! 你不可以这样
[27:02] No, please! 求求你 不要这样
[27:04] You can’t do this! No! 你不能这样做 不可以
[27:08] Stop. 住手
[27:18] I have to ask you. 我得问你个问题
[27:20] Is Brandon paying for your kidney? 布兰登是花钱买你的肾吗
[27:33] Money. All right? 钱 对吗
[27:35] Is Brandon paying you money for your kidney? 布兰登是花钱买你的肾吗
[27:40] No, uh… no money. 不 不要钱
[27:45] It’s okay. 没关系的
[27:47] Just tell me the truth so I can help. 告诉我真相就好 我能帮你
[27:49] Help? Uh, yes. 帮助 对
[28:03] Me. 我
[28:06] Brandon. 布兰登
[28:11] Brandon sick. 布兰登病了
[28:14] I help family. 我帮助家人
[28:21] Dr. Halstead? Is there a problem? 霍斯特德医生 有什么事吗
[28:25] No, just checking on Vee. 没有 就来看看维
[28:27] Making sure he’s okay. 确保他没事
[28:28] Me too. 我也是
[28:31] Oh, you gotta be kidding me. 你不是真的吧
[28:38] Look at us. 看看我们
[28:45] My mom took me to Moldova when I was eight. 八岁那年 我妈妈带我去了摩尔多瓦
[28:47] She wanted me to experience the homeland. 她想让我回祖国体验下
[28:49] And village after village, I was so bored. 去过了一个个村庄 我太无聊了
[28:54] But then on the last day, I met Vee. 但在最后一天 我遇到了维
[28:58] And we couldn’t speak to each other, 我们语言不通
[29:00] but we both knew how to play soccer. 但我们都会踢足球[美式叫法]
[29:03] Football. 足球[英式叫法]
[29:04] Football, football. I–football. 足球 足球 我 足球
[29:14] Thank you for what you’re doing for me. 谢谢你为我做的一切
[29:20] You’re saving my life. 你会救我的命
[29:26] I wish he knew what I was saying. 我多希望他能听懂我在说什么
[29:31] I think he does. 我觉得他明白
[29:37] I’ll leave you guys alone. 我就不打扰你俩了
[29:47] I have gifted millions to this hospital. 我向这家医院捐赠了数百万
[29:51] I expect first-class care. 我期待的是顶级的照料
[29:53] Connor, get in here. You should hear this. 康纳 过来 你也应该听听
[29:56] A budget bloated with waste, 不必要的东西太多导致预算超支
[29:58] and what is Miss Garrett’s solution, 加瑞特小姐的应对办法是什么呢
[30:00] is to save money on intracardiac patches. 是在心内贴片上省钱
[30:05] Again, Mr. Rhodes, I sincerely apologize. 罗德斯先生 我再一次诚挚地向您道歉
[30:09] I will personally look into 我会亲自调查此事
[30:11] how these patches ended up in the OR 弄清这些贴片是怎么到的手术室
[30:13] and I will make sure that it never happens again. 我向您保证这类事件再也不会发生
[30:16] Full report next board meeting. 下次董事会呈上一份完备的报告
[30:18] Of course. 当然
[30:21] And Gwen… if memory serves, 此外 格温 如果我没记错的话
[30:25] your contract extension is also an agenda item at that meeting. 你是否续约也是下次会议的讨论事项
[30:31] I believe it is. 我想是的
[30:34] Perfect. See you there. 很好 到时候见
[30:46] Hey, uh, just got an update. Bernie’s surgery went well. 刚得到消息 伯尼的手术进展顺利
[30:49] – He’ll be out soon. – That seat’s taken. -他应该很快就能出来了 -这座有人
[30:53] And that seat’s taken too. 那也有人
[30:55] Okay, I get it. You’re mad at me. 好的 我明白了 你生我气了
[30:58] Why’d you yell at Bernie like that? 为什么你要跟伯尼说那种话
[31:00] I was sticking up for you. 我是在替你说话
[31:01] You were kicking him when he’s down. 你是在他无助的时候打击他
[31:02] Everything I said, Bernie needed to hear, 我所说的一切都是他需要听到的
[31:05] and you were never gonna say it. 而那些也是你永远不会说出口的
[31:06] Yes, I want an apartment. I want him to get a job. 对 我想要一个住处 想要他找一份工作
[31:10] But tough love won’t get us there. 但严厉的爱不会让我得偿所愿
[31:12] And coddling does? 那无条件的爱就可以了吗
[31:14] Miss Choi? 崔小姐
[31:16] Mr. Kim’s being moved to the ICU for recovery. 金先生被转移到了重症监护室
[31:19] Whenever you’re ready, you can go down and see him. 你可以随时下来看他
[31:21] Thanks, Lizzie. 谢谢你 利兹
[31:24] You don’t get it. Bernie’s delicate. 你不明白的 伯尼很脆弱
[31:27] He’s warm, affectionate, 他为人温暖 深情
[31:29] and he needs encouragement and support. 他需要的是鼓励和支持
[31:30] And if you can’t get behind that, 如果你做不到的话
[31:32] then get out of our lives. 就离我们的生活远一点
[31:39] Dr. Charles? I need you. 查尔斯医生 我需要你
[31:51] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底是怎么想的
[31:53] You could lose your license for this. 你可能会因此被吊销执照的
[31:55] – For doing what’s right? – For breaking the law! -因为做正确的事吗 -因为违反法律
[31:58] I don’t want her to die either, Natalie, 我也不想让她死掉 娜塔莉
[31:59] but the woman has rights! 但那位女士有她的权利
[32:02] What are you going to do? 你准备做什么
[32:04] Well, now that you’ve boxed me in, 既然你现在把我卷入其中
[32:05] there’s only one thing that I can do. 我们能做的只有一件事了
[32:06] If you take out that tube, 如果你取下那根胃管
[32:07] the only thing you will be doing 你做的唯一一件事
[32:09] is pushing Meadow one step closer to death. 就是把梅朵往死神那里推近一步
[32:13] Get out of my way. 别挡我路
[32:24] Okay, this is gonna be uncomfortable. 好 这会有些不舒服的
[32:31] Sorry about that. 很抱歉
[32:36] I apologize for Dr. Manning. 我为曼宁医生道歉
[32:39] It–it’s hard for her to understand why you’re doing this. 她很难理解你为什么这么做
[32:47] I thought you’d want to know that, um, 我认为你可能想知道
[32:50] because of your friend’s deaths, 因为你朋友的死
[32:52] everybody is talking about Angels of the Earth right now. 现在每个人都在谈论地球天使
[32:55] I mean, the Internet’s going crazy. 我是说 互联网上正在热议
[32:58] We knew it would. 我们早知道会这样
[33:00] So thallium, huh? 是铊 对不对
[33:02] Clever. 很聪明
[33:03] A chemical compound not found in nature. 它是一种自然界中未发现的化合物
[33:06] A poison that deteriorates the body in much the same way 一种使身体恶化的毒素
[33:10] that climate change affects the Earth. 与气候变化影响地球的方式近似
[33:12] It’s poetic. 很有诗意
[33:14] You’re smart. 你们很聪明
[33:16] You know, you’ve gotten pretty much 你们基本上得到了
[33:18] everything you wanted. 你们想要的一切
[33:20] And all that’s left now is to wait? 现在剩下的就是等待
[33:23] I think you’ve suffered enough, Meadow. 我觉得你遭受得够多了 梅朵
[33:26] And I’d like to help ease that transition 我想帮助你缓和过渡期
[33:28] and give you a couple of sleeping pills if you let me. 如果你同意的话 我会给你几片安眠药
[33:34] Suffering is the point. 痛苦就是关键
[33:37] Look, Gaia put a bag over her head. 听着 盖娅在头上套了个袋子
[33:40] There is no one on the Internet 互联网上没有人
[33:41] calling her out for taking a shortcut. 骂她走捷径
[33:43] Trust me. 相信我
[33:49] It’s just a thought. 只要你转念一想就行
[33:59] Okay. 好吧
[34:05] I’ll take the sleeping pills. 我要吃安眠药
[34:11] Good. 很好
[34:20] Give Meadow 5 of eszopiclone. 给梅朵五粒艾司佐匹克隆
[34:24] It’s okay. 没关系的
[34:32] Meadow has agreed to take eszopiclone. 梅朵已经同意服用艾司佐匹克隆了
[34:35] Once she’s out, she will no longer have the ability 一旦她睡过去了 她就不再能
[34:37] to advocate for herself. 为自己主张了
[34:39] And a strong legal case could be made 到法庭上我们也能强有力地表明
[34:41] that we then have the right to act under implied consent 我们有权在她暗示同意的情况下
[34:44] as surrogate decision-makers on her behalf. 代表她决定采取行动
[34:48] So you can replace the NG tube and administer Prussian blue. 所以你可以换掉鼻胃管 给她普鲁士蓝
[35:09] – Ava, hold up. – Leave me alone, Connor. -艾娃 等等 -别烦我 康纳
[35:11] Look, I am sorry for jumping to conclusions earlier. 我很抱歉我急着下定论了
[35:14] I should have considered the possibility 我应该在把责任都怪到你头上之前
[35:15] that the patch failed before placing all the blame on you. 考虑一下贴片出问题的可能性
[35:19] And? 还有呢
[35:22] And what? 还有什么
[35:24] Seriously, Connor? 你认真的吗 康纳
[35:26] Accusing me of botching your father’s surgery 指控我搞砸了你父亲的手术
[35:27] is the only conclusion you’re sorry for? 是你唯一感到抱歉的事吗
[35:32] What about your claim that I slept with him? 你不是还说我和他睡过吗
[35:35] That I manipulated the oversight committee? 你不是还说我操纵了监督委员会吗
[35:37] That I let you cut my hand in surgery? 还有我让你在手术中割伤我的手
[35:39] And God knows what else. 鬼知道还有什么事
[35:41] No apology for any of that madness. 你没有为任何那些事道歉
[35:45] I’ll be honest. 我就说实话吧
[35:46] When we broke up, I was devastated. 我们分手时 我很痛苦
[35:50] And I’m still getting over it. 我现在还在努力走出来
[35:52] But at no point have I cast you as a monster. 但我从来没有把你当成怪物
[35:56] So why do you insist on making me one? 那你为什么坚持要把我当成怪物呢
[36:02] Why do you want to hurt me so badly? 你为什么这么想伤害我
[36:16] You’re such a good baby. Yes, you are. 你真是个好孩子 没错 你是个好孩子
[36:23] Hey, Bernie. 伯尼
[36:31] Um, Bernie, look… 伯尼 听着
[36:35] I was out of line earlier. 我之前有些越界
[36:41] I appreciate you saying that, Ethan. 谢谢你这么说 伊森
[36:45] Now on, if you need anything… 现在开始 如果你需要什么
[36:50] I want you to know you can come to me, no questions asked. 我想让你知道可以来找我 我什么都不会问
[36:57] Em, do you mind if I, uh, 小艾 你介不介意我
[37:00] have a moment alone with Ethan? 和伊森单独待一会儿
[37:02] Okay. We’ll be right outside. 好的 我们就在外面
[37:04] Let’s go outside. Let’s go outside. 我们出去吧 我们出去吧
[37:14] You were right, Ethan. 你说得对 伊森
[37:16] I better step it up, and I’m going to. 我最好加快速度 我会的
[37:19] I promise. 我保证
[37:23] I’m glad to hear that. 听你这么说我很高兴
[37:25] There is, uh, one thing you can help me out with. 有一件事你可以帮我
[37:29] Name it. 你说吧
[37:31] Lately, I’ve been having trouble sustaining an erection. 最近 我总是早泄
[37:38] What? 什么
[37:39] It’s called erectile dysfunction, 这叫做性功能障碍
[37:41] and there’s medication that– that can possibly help. 有一些药物可能会有帮助
[37:47] I’m reluctant to write you a prescription. 我不愿意给你开处方
[37:49] You should really talk to a urologist. 你应该和泌尿科医生谈谈
[37:55] Thank you. Thanks for everything, Ethan. 谢谢你做的一切 伊森
[38:09] Dr. Charles… 查尔斯医生
[38:12] I know you’re upset with me. 我知道你对我很生气
[38:14] But I just wanted to thank you for what you did today. 但我只是想感谢你今天所做的一切
[38:19] We prevented a suicide. 我们阻止了自杀
[38:21] Have we, though? 是吗
[38:23] I mean, two doses of Prussian blue won’t be enough 两剂普鲁士蓝不够
[38:25] to neutralize the thallium. 中和她体内的铊
[38:26] She’s gonna need dozens more. 她还需要几十剂
[38:29] When Meadow wakes up tomorrow morning, 明早梅朵醒来时
[38:31] the battle to get her to take them, 又要再重新劝说她
[38:32] it starts all over, and I’m just worried that… 接受更多药物 我只是担心
[38:35] we haven’t really prevented a suicide 我们还没有真正阻止自杀
[38:37] as much as we’ve postponed one. 不如说我们是推迟了它
[38:43] Natalie, um… 娜塔莉
[38:47] this is the second time in as many months 这是几个月来的第二次
[38:50] that you’ve, um, well, you’ve misstepped, 你又犯错误了
[38:53] and I’m just wondering, is– is everything okay? 我只是想知道 一切都还好吗
[38:58] Yeah. 一切都好
[39:01] Okay. 好吧
[39:02] Well, um, I will see you tomorrow. 明天见
[39:22] Hey, Phillip. 菲利普
[39:23] Oh, hey. 你好啊
[39:25] Waiting on Natalie? 在等娜塔莉吗
[39:26] Yeah, she’s picking Owen up from daycare. 是啊 她去托儿所接欧文了
[39:30] Look, man, if I seemed weird earlier, I’m sorry. 听着 如果我之前表现得很奇怪 我很抱歉
[39:34] What do you mean? 什么意思
[39:36] I was just thrown when you mentioned your ranch to Owen. 当你向欧文提到你的牧场时 我很疑惑
[39:40] I’m so sorry, when I mentioned my… 不好意思 当时我提到了我的…
[39:43] Your ranch. 你的牧场
[39:45] Oh, yeah. That. 是啊 那个
[39:47] Well, look, uh, the kid loves horses. 听着 那孩子喜欢马
[39:49] I was just playing. 我只是说着玩的
[39:52] So you don’t own a ranch? 所以你没有牧场吗
[39:55] No, no. 当然没有了
[39:59] But…I figure that Owen got a pretty big kick out of it, right? 但是 我想 欧文听到很激动 对吧
[40:05] Yeah, I guess. 我想也是
[40:10] I’ll see you around. 下次再见
[40:11] Yeah, take care. 好啊 保重
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme