时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:11] | Saw you posted a picture at Wine Fest. How was it? | 看到你发了一张葡萄酒节的照片 怎么样 |
[00:13] | Great until I got drunk off a flight of Pinots from Oregon. | 挺好的 在我被俄勒冈州产的皮诺酒灌醉前 |
[00:17] | Thought you didn’t care for Pinot. | 你不是不喜欢皮诺酒吗 |
[00:18] | Well, I don’t, but Phillip… | 我确实不喜欢 但菲利普… |
[00:21] | Just thought I would try something different. | 我就想尝试点不一样的 |
[00:25] | – Glad you had a good time. – Thanks. | -你玩得开心就好 -谢谢 |
[00:29] | – Dr. Manning? – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -在 |
[00:30] | Treatment 4. | 4号诊室 |
[00:31] | 16-year-old female, 38 weeks pregnant. | 16岁女性 怀孕38周 |
[00:33] | Rear-ended while she was driving. | 开车时追尾了 |
[00:34] | Now I cleared her C-spine and she has labs brewing, | 颈椎我检查过了 各项化验也在做 |
[00:36] | but I figured you could check her cervix | 但我想着你可以先检查一下她的宫颈 |
[00:38] | before calling the OB. | 再通知妇产科医生 |
[00:39] | – Sure. – Great. | -没问题 -好的 |
[00:43] | Lily? Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 莉莉 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[00:45] | Uh, I understand you’re 38 weeks. | 我得知你怀孕38周了 |
[00:48] | Are you family? | 你们是家属吗 |
[00:48] | I’m her father, yes. Joseph Cooper. | 我是她父亲 约瑟夫·库博 |
[00:50] | – And this is Edie Thompson. – I’m not family exactly. | -这位是伊迪·汤普森 -我不算是家属 |
[00:53] | She’s, uh– | 她… |
[00:54] | Uh, she’s adopting my baby. | 她要收养我的孩子 |
[00:57] | Great. All right, well, let’s take a look. | 好的 我们来检查一下 |
[01:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[01:08] | Baby looks healthy and the placenta looks good. | 宝宝看起来很健康 胎盘看起来也不错 |
[01:12] | All right, Lily, if it’s okay with you, | 好了 莉莉 如果你不介意的话 |
[01:13] | I’m going to ask your dad and Edie to step out of the room | 我想请你爸爸和伊迪先离开诊室 |
[01:15] | – while I check your cervix. – Okay. | -我检查一下你的宫颈 -好的 |
[01:17] | We’ll be right outside, honey. | 我们就在外面等你 宝贝 |
[01:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:21] | All right, now you let me know if anything’s uncomfortable | 好了 如果你感到有任何不适或者疼痛 |
[01:24] | or if you feel any pain, okay? | 立刻告诉我 好吗 |
[01:26] | All right, if you could just put your knees up | 好的 你把膝盖抬起来 |
[01:28] | and then let them fall open. Thank you. | 然后自然打开 谢谢 |
[01:31] | All right, you ready? | 好了 你准备好了吗 |
[01:35] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:40] | Everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[01:41] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没什么 |
[01:43] | Um, I’m feeling that you’re 2 centimeters dilated | 我感觉你的宫颈扩张了两毫米 |
[01:45] | and seeing that you started contractions. | 而且你已经开始宫缩了 |
[01:48] | What does that mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[01:49] | Oh, I think the car accident caused you to start labor. | 我觉得事故导致你已经开始分娩了 |
[01:52] | You’ve got to stop it. I don’t want to see the baby. | 你必须阻止分娩 我不想看到孩子 |
[01:55] | That’s why I scheduled a c-section. | 所以我才预约了剖腹产 |
[01:57] | I’m sorry, Lily, but it doesn’t work that way. | 抱歉 莉莉 但不能这样 |
[01:59] | Um, you can’t stop labor once the baby is full term. | 一旦宝宝已经发育完成 分娩是无法阻止的 |
[02:01] | I just want to be put to sleep and wake up with it gone, okay? | 我只希望睡一觉 醒来孩子就没了 好吗 |
[02:04] | I will call Labor and Delivery and see what we can do, okay? | 我会联络接产房看看有什么办法 好吗 |
[02:10] | Now what’s that called again? | 那个叫什么来着 |
[02:11] | Turmeric latte with macadamia nut milk. | 夏威夷果牛奶姜黄拿铁 |
[02:15] | Whatever happened to just plain old coffee? | 普普通通的咖啡到底怎么了 |
[02:19] | Okay, okay. Now just a reminder. | 好了 我提醒一下 |
[02:21] | According to our calendar, | 根据日历安排 |
[02:22] | next Wednesday we got that appointment with a broker | 下周三我们约了房产中介 |
[02:24] | to find you an apartment. | 帮你找公寓 |
[02:25] | Danny, why are you talking about something | 丹尼 还有一周才要发生的事 |
[02:27] | that’s not happening for a week? | 你为什么要现在提起 |
[02:28] | Cece, this stuff is not gonna take care of itself. | 茜茜 这些事不会自己解决的 |
[02:30] | Yeah, but can’t we just visit it with the people? | 是啊 但我们不能先专注于看望别人吗 |
[02:32] | – We’re visiting! – You know Dad likes to plan. | -我们在看望啊 -你知道爸爸喜欢提前计划 |
[02:34] | Yeah, I guess he never read “Be Here Now.” | 也许他从来不懂什么叫”活在当下” |
[02:37] | I’m here now. | 我就在当下啊 |
[02:40] | Gwen, I want to be absolutely clear on this, okay? | 格温 我希望跟你说得非常清楚 |
[02:43] | From what I am seeing, | 据我所知 |
[02:44] | this growth you keep talking about | 你总提到的成长 |
[02:46] | is virtually nonexistent. | 其实并不存在 |
[02:48] | I am confident we’ll see a marked increase next quarter. | 我很确定 下个季度一定能有显著提升 |
[02:50] | Next quarter? | 下个季度吗 |
[02:51] | That’s what you said last quarter. | 你上个季度就是这么说的 |
[02:55] | Mr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯先生 |
[02:56] | Dad? Dad, hey. | 爸 爸 |
[02:58] | Hey, easy there. Easy. | 放轻松 放松 |
[03:00] | Is everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[03:01] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:04] | Just give us a minute, will you? | 给我们点时间 好吗 |
[03:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:09] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:12] | Your pulse is racing and you can’t catch your breath. | 你的脉搏很快 而且喘不过气了 |
[03:14] | Incompetence makes my blood boil. | 能力不足让我血压升高 |
[03:16] | What can I say? | 我能说什么 |
[03:17] | – You having chest pains? – No. | -你胸口疼吗 -不疼 |
[03:19] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:21] | Dad, there is clearly something going on with your heart. | 爸 你的心脏很显然出了问题 |
[03:23] | We should get you seen by a cardiologist. | 我们应该请心胸科医生帮你看看 |
[03:25] | Well, that’s not gonna happen today. | 今天肯定是不行了 |
[03:26] | I’ve got too much on my plate. | 我要做的事太多了 |
[03:27] | Just let me take you to the ED. | 让我带你去急诊室吧 |
[03:29] | I’ll check you out myself. | 我亲自给你做检查 |
[03:31] | It’ll only take a couple of minutes, I promise. | 只会花费几分钟 我保证 |
[03:33] | Connor, please. Just stop it, all right? | 康纳 行了 别这样 好吗 |
[03:34] | I’m absolute– | 我确定… |
[03:45] | Hey. So good news. | 好消息 |
[03:47] | Dr. Patchefsky called and she can schedule you | 帕切夫斯基医生打电话说 |
[03:50] | for a C-section today if you still wanna do that. | 如果你想的话 今天可以给你安排剖腹产 |
[03:53] | So that means the baby’s coming today? | 也就是说孩子今天就要生了吗 |
[03:55] | Oh, that’s-that’s incredible. | 太神奇了 |
[03:57] | I-I have to text Howard. | 我得给霍华德发信息 |
[03:58] | Are you sure you’re okay, sweetie? | 你确定你没事吗 亲爱的 |
[03:59] | I know this is a lot. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[04:01] | I’m ready to get it over with, Dad. | 我准备好结束这一切了 爸 |
[04:03] | All right, well, we’ll send you upstairs | 好了 只要楼上空出病床 |
[04:04] | as soon as a bed becomes available, okay? | 我们就送你上去 好吗 |
[04:08] | And where’s Lily at? Lily Cooper? | 莉莉在哪里 莉莉·库博 |
[04:09] | David, what are you doing here? | 大卫 你怎么来了 |
[04:12] | Hi, Jessie told me. Are you all right? | 杰茜告诉我了 你还好吗 |
[04:13] | – You need to leave. – It’s okay, Dad. | -你得离开 -没事的 爸 |
[04:15] | I’m fine, but they say the baby’s coming out today. | 我没事 但他们说孩子今天就会生出来 |
[04:19] | It–it’s happening now? | 现在就要生了吗 |
[04:21] | – You better go, David. – That’s right! | -你先走吧 大卫 -没错 |
[04:25] | I’m ready to take care of you and our baby. | 我准备好了 我会照顾你和我们的孩子 |
[04:28] | You’re telling me this now? | 你现在才来跟我说这个吗 |
[04:29] | Yeah, you never answer my calls. | 因为你一直不接我电话 |
[04:31] | All right, I get that you’re mad. | 我知道你很生气 |
[04:33] | When you told me, | 当你告诉我时 |
[04:34] | I’d just lost my job and my mom was sick | 我刚丢了工作 而且我妈病了 |
[04:37] | and I freaked out. | 所以我慌了 |
[04:38] | But I got a good job now, all right? | 但现在我找到好工作 好吗 |
[04:40] | They’re paying me 12 an hour at the– | 他们付我12美金的时薪 在… |
[04:42] | – at the tire and rim– – It’s too late, David! | -在那个轮胎… -太迟了 大卫 |
[04:43] | No, listen, listen, they’re giving me full-time hours. | 不 听我说 他们给我的是全职工作 |
[04:45] | That’s enough! You need to leave. | 够了 你得离开 |
[04:47] | No, no. This isn’t about me. | 不不 这不是关于我 |
[04:48] | Maybe I should wait in the lobby? | 也许我该去大厅等着 |
[04:49] | No, no. He’s the one who’s leaving. | 不 他才是该离开的人 |
[04:51] | Hey, Maggie, call security? | 麦基 叫安保人员 |
[04:52] | – Dad, stop! Please! – Don’t touch me. | -爸 别这样 拜托 -别碰我 |
[04:54] | All right, I’m going to need you to wait in the lobby, okay? | 你得去大厅等着 明白吗 |
[04:56] | But that–that–that–that– that’s my baby! | 但那…那是我的孩子 |
[04:57] | – Not anymore! – Security. | -不再是了 -保安 |
[04:59] | Well, what does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[05:01] | What does that– what does that mean? Lily? | 那是 那是什么意思 莉莉 |
[05:03] | I’m giving the baby up. | 我要把孩子送去领养 |
[05:08] | Did he talk you into this? | 是他说服你这么做的吗 |
[05:10] | – Hey, hey! – Hey, that’s my kid! | -注意点 -那是我的孩子 |
[05:11] | You can’t take–no, no! You can’t just take my kid. | 你不能 不 你不能带走我的孩子 |
[05:14] | Let go! Hey, hey! | 我们走 快点 |
[05:16] | – Let’s go, son. – I’m the father! I have a say! | -走吧 孩子 -我是父亲 我有权 |
[05:17] | Hey! Let go! Hey, no! You can’t take me from my kid! | 放开我 不 你不能带走我的孩子 |
[05:21] | That’s my kid! Let go! You can’t do this! | 那是我的孩子 放手 你们不能这样 |
[05:44] | David Novak? Hi. | 大卫·诺瓦克吗 你好 |
[05:46] | – Hi. – I’m Sharon Goodwin. | -你好 -我是莎伦·古德温 |
[05:48] | Director of Patient Services. | 病患服务部的主管 |
[05:50] | Why don’t we have a seat? | 不如我们坐下说吧 |
[05:52] | – I want to see Lily. – I understand that. | -我想见莉莉 -我理解 |
[05:54] | Hey, no, no, then tell this rent-a-cop to back off. | 不不 那就让这个保安走开 |
[05:57] | Oh, I’m sorry but it’s hospital policy | 我很抱歉 但是医院规定 |
[05:59] | to restrict access only to those visitors | 只允许经患者批准的人 |
[06:02] | approved by our patient. | 与患者见面 |
[06:04] | That’s my baby she’s having. I don’t have any rights? | 她怀的是我的孩子 我没有权利吗 |
[06:07] | According to the adoption papers, | 根据领养文件 |
[06:09] | Lily is not certain who the birth father is. | 莉莉不确定孩子的父亲是谁 |
[06:12] | No, that’s crazy. | 不 这太扯了 |
[06:14] | All right, I’m–I’m the only one she’s ever been with. | 她只和我在一起过 |
[06:16] | All right, her dad is just making her say that | 是她爸让她这么说的 |
[06:18] | so that he can give this baby away. | 这样他就能把孩子送去领养了 |
[06:21] | How old are you, David? | 你多大了 大卫 |
[06:24] | Seventeen… and a half. | 17岁…半 |
[06:28] | How did you and Lily meet? | 你和莉莉怎么认识的 |
[06:30] | How did we meet? | 我们怎么认识的 |
[06:31] | Well, I like to hear those stories. | 我喜欢听这些故事 |
[06:35] | I saw her in–in line at the cafeteria. | 我在食堂看见她排队 |
[06:39] | Oh, so you met at school. | 你们在学校认识的 |
[06:41] | – Yeah, Marie Curie. – Archer Heights? | -没错 居里夫人 -安可高地高中 |
[06:44] | Well, let me– let me ask you, um, | 我问你一下 |
[06:46] | is there anyone that I can help you with this situation? | 有任何可以帮助你的人吗 |
[06:51] | A family member? | 家人 |
[06:52] | Maybe someone who can speak to Lily’s father. | 也许可以和莉莉的父亲谈谈 |
[06:57] | No. | 没有 |
[06:57] | You know, technically, I’m not supposed to do this, | 严格来说我不能这么干 |
[07:00] | but let me recommend a lawyer for you, | 不过让我给你推荐一位律师吧 |
[07:04] | someone who specializes in Family Law. | 擅长家庭法的律师 |
[07:07] | I just need to get to Lily before my kid is born. | 我只需要在莉莉分娩前和她见一面 |
[07:10] | Can you–can you help me with that? | 你能 你能帮我吗 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry, David. I can’t. | 抱歉 大卫 我不能 |
[07:26] | – Hey, Maggie? – Yeah. | -麦基 -什么事 |
[07:28] | Can you see if you can rustle up an EKG and chest x-ray in 2? | 你能赶紧给2号诊室的病人做个心电图和胸部X光吗 |
[07:31] | And have cardiology come down to do a stat echo. | 并让心胸科下来做个超声心动图 |
[07:34] | – Sure thing. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[07:38] | You’re examining your father? | 你在给你父亲检查吗 |
[07:39] | Just a cursory cardiac check-up. | 只是粗略检查下心脏 |
[07:43] | A doctor shouldn’t be treating a close family member, | 医生不能给亲近的家人做检查 |
[07:45] | especially one with a fraught history. | 尤其是过去有矛盾的家人 |
[07:47] | Whatever you’re doing, Ava, I’m not interested. | 无论你在干什么 艾娃 我都没兴趣 |
[07:49] | What I’m doing is rising above any personal animus | 我所做的事与私人恩怨无关 |
[07:51] | I might have to help a colleague. | 我也许需要帮助同事 |
[07:53] | Well, this colleague doesn’t need your help. | 这位同事不需要你的帮忙 |
[07:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:05] | All right. Take a deep breath. | 好 深呼吸 |
[08:09] | And exhale. | 呼气 |
[08:11] | Saw you with your little friend out here. | 看见你和你的朋友了 |
[08:14] | What were you two talking about? | 你们在谈什么 |
[08:18] | Well, there’s some fluid in your lungs | 你的肺部有一些积液 |
[08:20] | which explains the shortness of breath. | 导致了呼吸急促 |
[08:22] | And I’m picking up a heart murmur. | 我听到了一些心脏杂音 |
[08:25] | I know about the murmur. | 我知道杂音的事 |
[08:26] | My GP told me about that a long time ago. | 我的家庭医生很早前就告诉我了 |
[08:29] | You know what? Excuse me. I’m done. | 你知道吗 不好意思 我不看了 |
[08:31] | I’m gonna get dressed. | 我要穿衣服 |
[08:33] | Fine. | 行 |
[08:35] | I will get started on your discharge. | 我帮你办理出院手续 |
[08:41] | Tell me if this hurts, okay, Joshua? | 如果疼就告诉我 好吗 约书亚 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:44] | His temperature was 102, which didn’t seem crazy to me | 他的体温有38.8度 我并不觉得奇怪 |
[08:47] | because he was already home sick from school, you know? | 因为他在学校时就很想回家 你知道吗 |
[08:49] | But I called his mom and she said just take him to the ER. | 但我联系了他妈妈后 她说带他来急诊室 |
[08:53] | Where is my mom? | 我妈妈在哪里 |
[08:54] | She’s on her way, buddy. Okay? Don’t worry. | 她正在赶来 好吗 别担心 |
[08:56] | I’m gonna need to draw a little blood from you, Joshua, | 我需要从你身上抽一点血 约书亚 |
[08:59] | in order to run some tests. Would that be okay? | 为了做些检查 可以吗 |
[09:02] | Great. | 很好 |
[09:02] | I’m just gonna go find | 我打算找 |
[09:03] | one of our super nice nurses to help us out. | 全院最亲切的护士帮我们 |
[09:06] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:11] | Ok. And my car key is in the diaper bag. | 好的 我的车钥匙在尿布包里 |
[09:15] | – Okay? All right. – Thanks. | -好吗 好的 -谢了 |
[09:16] | Are you sure you can’t come up stairs while he gets his shots? | 你确定他打针时你不能上来吗 |
[09:19] | I mean, Vincent’s so much calmer with you. | 文森特和你在一起时更镇定 |
[09:20] | I gotta work, Emily. He’ll be fine. | 我得工作了 艾米莉 他会没事的 |
[09:23] | Hey, Ethan. | 伊森 |
[09:26] | April, got a patient. | 艾普尔 有病人 |
[09:28] | – Okay, bye. – Bye. | -好的 拜 -拜 |
[09:31] | Sorry, I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[09:33] | What? Just say it. | 怎么 你就直说吧 |
[09:35] | You know better than anyone my sister is trouble | 你比任何人都清楚我妹妹是个麻烦 |
[09:37] | and yet here you are letting her take over your life. | 但你还让她进入你的生活 |
[09:39] | I am helping out a young mother | 我只是在帮助一位年轻母亲 |
[09:41] | who also happens to be your sister. | 她正好是你的妹妹 |
[09:44] | Dr. Choi? I gotta make a phone call. | 崔医生 我得要打个电话 |
[09:46] | Is it okay if I step outside for a second? | 我能出去一会儿吗 |
[09:48] | Sure, we’ll keep an eye on Joshua. | 当然 我们会留意约书亚的 |
[09:52] | That kid in 7’s been battling a persistent fever. | 7号诊室的孩子持续发烧 |
[09:55] | I need a CBC, CMP and some cultures, please. | 请给他做血常规 血液生化和细菌培养化验 |
[09:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:01] | And the baby looks good, so we’re gonna take you up | 胎儿看起来不错 我们要把你送上去 |
[10:03] | and get you prepped for the c-section. | 为剖腹产做准备 |
[10:05] | – Are you ready? – I guess. | -准备好了吗 -我想是吧 |
[10:07] | It’s going to be fine. | 不会有事的 |
[10:08] | Hey Maggie, will you page OB and tell them we’re on our way up? | 麦基 请你通知产科我们这就上去 |
[10:10] | – Copy that. – Thanks. | -收到 -谢谢 |
[10:15] | David. | 大卫 |
[10:15] | Don’t worry, I’m gonna take care of everything. | 别担心 我会把一切搞定的 |
[10:18] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[10:20] | Whoa. David, put that down. | 大卫 把枪放下 |
[10:22] | You think I’m gonna let you come in here and steal my kid? | 你以为我会让你来这把我的孩子偷走吗 |
[10:25] | Dad, Dad, Dad, no. Dad, stop! | 爸爸 不 住手 |
[10:28] | Security, code silver! Active threat in the ED! | 保安 银色警报 急诊室现在受到威胁 |
[10:31] | Dad! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[10:34] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:35] | David, no. David. | 大卫 住手 |
[10:37] | Drop your weapon! | 放下武器 |
[10:42] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[10:52] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:58] | David! | 大卫 |
[11:00] | No, no, no, no– | 不不不不 |
[11:01] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[11:04] | – Stop! Stop! – No, drop it! Drop it! Now! | -住手 -不 把枪放下 马上 |
[11:06] | Frank, listen to the man. Listen to him. | 弗兰克 听他的 听他的 |
[11:15] | I’m a doctor! | 我是个医生 |
[11:16] | – Let me just take a look. – Okay. | -让我看一下 -好 |
[11:28] | Don’t move! Don’t! | 不许动 别动 |
[11:42] | What’s happening? Was that a gun? | 出什么事了 是枪声吗 |
[11:44] | Stay quiet. | 别出声 |
[11:46] | Just stay quiet. | 别出声 |
[11:48] | Hey, hey, hey! I said stop moving! | 我说了不要动 |
[11:50] | – Dad! – Stop moving! | -爸爸 -不要动 |
[11:52] | Dad, Dad, are you okay? Please help my dad! | 爸爸 你没事吧 求求你们救救我爸爸 |
[11:55] | I’m a doctor. I can help. | 我是个医生 我可以帮忙 |
[11:56] | – Get–get in there. Now. – This room here? | -你进去 马上 -这个房间吗 |
[11:58] | Yeah, yeah. Now, now. | 对 马上 |
[12:00] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[12:12] | We need to help this man. | 我们得要救这个人 |
[12:13] | Daddy! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[12:17] | It wasn’t my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[12:18] | But you don’t want him to die, do you? | 但你也不想他死吧 |
[12:20] | No. Help him, help him. | 不想 去救他 |
[12:22] | – Okay. – Help him. | -好 -去救救他 |
[12:23] | – Lily? – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, okay. | -莉莉 -好的 |
[12:26] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:31] | Hey! How do I lock the doors? | 怎么把门锁上 |
[12:34] | – You need keys. – Get them! | -你需要钥匙 -把钥匙拿来 |
[12:36] | Now! Now! | 快点 |
[12:41] | Easy, easy! | 放松 |
[12:45] | All right, lock all the doors. Now! | 好的 把所有的门都锁上 快 |
[12:52] | Hey, they–hey, they can see me! | 他们… 他们能看见我 |
[12:53] | Hey, they can see where I– they’re gonna shoot me! | 他们能看见我的位置…他们会开枪的 |
[12:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:57] | Hey, you! | 你 |
[12:59] | I have to cover the windows! What do I use? | 我要把窗户遮住 应该用什么 |
[13:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:02] | How about–how about– how about the sheets? | 床单怎么样 |
[13:04] | All right, you have lots of those, right? | 你们有很多 对吧 |
[13:05] | All right, do it. Now. | 好吧 来吧 快 |
[13:09] | You–you help them. | 你… 你去帮他 |
[13:26] | Maggie, what’s going on? | 麦基 出什么事了 |
[13:37] | Hey, hey, kid. | 我说小伙子 |
[13:39] | I need to get this guy to a trauma room now. | 我得要马上送他去创伤室 |
[13:42] | Do you understand me? | 你明白吗 |
[13:45] | Yeah, okay. | 明白 好吧 |
[13:46] | Maggie, I need a backboard now. | 麦基 我现在需要个背板 |
[13:48] | David, they’re going to need my help to lift him. | 大卫 他们需要我的帮助把他抬起来 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:52] | But right after, you’re right back where I can see you, okay? | 弄好后你就必须立刻回到我能看见你的地方 |
[13:55] | All right, keep pressure on it. | 好吧 继续用力压住 |
[13:56] | – I’ll be right back. – Okay. | -我这就回来 -好 |
[13:58] | Come on, man. | 来吧 |
[14:03] | All right, all right. | 好的 |
[14:04] | There we go. | 来吧 |
[14:13] | Dad? Dad, are you okay? | 爸爸 你没事吧 |
[14:15] | Listen, I just want to get my girlfriend | 听着 我只是想把我的女朋友 |
[14:18] | and my baby out of here. | 和我的孩子带走 |
[14:20] | I don’t want to hurt anybody else, | 我不想再伤别的人了 |
[14:21] | but I will if you get in my way. | 但如果谁挡我的道 我还是会 |
[14:24] | Hey, you. Back where you were. | 你 回你原来的地方去 |
[14:28] | I got this. | 这有我呢 |
[14:33] | – How’s he doing? – Not good, David. | -他怎么样 -不太好 大卫 |
[14:35] | He’s bleeding from inside his chest. | 他胸腔里面出血 |
[14:38] | Well, it’s his fault. He grabbed the gun. | 是他的错 他来抢我的枪 |
[14:40] | – Breathe, breathe. – I don’t care. | -呼吸 -我不管 |
[14:42] | He needs to go upstairs for surgery. | 他需要去楼上做手术 |
[14:44] | No. He stays here, all right? | 不 他就待在这 |
[14:48] | He might not make it if you don’t let him go upstairs. | 如果你不让他上楼的话 他就可能会死了 |
[14:52] | Okay, breathe, yeah. | 呼吸 好的 |
[14:55] | You’re a doctor. Do something! | 你是医生 做点什么 |
[14:57] | I need blood, plasma, and platelets. | 我需要血液 血浆和血小板 |
[15:00] | Now! Otherwise he dies. | 马上 要不他就死了 |
[15:02] | Okay, what do I– what do I do? | 那我该做什么 |
[15:04] | Pick up any one of those phones and dial 911 | 拿起随便一部电话 拨911 |
[15:06] | and tell them who you are. | 告诉他们你是谁 |
[15:07] | They’ll find someone for you to ask. | 他们会给你找个人来接收你的要求的 |
[15:09] | – Now! – Okay. | -快点 -好 |
[15:16] | He’s got a pulmonary embolism. | 他有肺栓塞 |
[15:17] | So let East Mercy know he’s on a heparin drip | 告诉东慈爱医院他在接受肝素滴流 |
[15:19] | – and monitor his vitals closely. – Yes, doctor. | -要严密监视他的生命体征 -好 医生 |
[15:21] | Is this the last of our emergency patients? | 这是我们最后一名急诊病人吗 |
[15:23] | The last we could get out. | 是我们能救出来的最后一名 |
[15:25] | Miss Goodwin, the gunman just called | 古德温女士 枪手刚刚打电话 |
[15:27] | with a list of supplies they need. | 要了一些他们需要的东西药品 |
[15:29] | He’s insisting that you bring the supplies in. | 他坚持要求你把这些药品送进去 |
[15:32] | Me? | 我 |
[15:32] | Yeah, he says you tried to help him. | 对 他说你之前想帮助他 |
[15:34] | It seems he doesn’t trust anyone else. | 看来别的人他都不信任 |
[15:39] | You’re completely dilated. We’ve have to deliver the baby. | 你的宫口全开了 我们只能把宝宝生下来 |
[15:42] | No, I don’t want to push it out. | 不 我不想自己把它生出来 |
[15:43] | I know this isn’t how you wanted it to happen | 我知道你不想这样把它生出来 |
[15:46] | but we cannot wait any longer. | 但我们不能再等了 |
[15:47] | Can’t you just do the c-section? | 你们不能现在就做剖腹产吗 |
[15:49] | It’s not safe to do it here. | 在这里做不安全 |
[15:50] | I’m sorry, Lily, | 我很抱歉 莉莉 |
[15:51] | but I need you to deliver this baby. | 但我需要你把宝宝生下来 |
[15:54] | Okay? I’ll be right back. | 好吗 我马上回来 |
[15:58] | Stay there. | 别走 |
[15:59] | – What do you want? – Lily’s about to deliver. | -你想干什么 -莉莉马上就要生了 |
[16:01] | I just need you to get me a precip pack. | 我只想让你帮我拿个生产工具包 |
[16:03] | It’s for the delivery. | 是生宝宝用的 |
[16:04] | They’re in the blue boxes in the Pyxis. | 就在储物柜里的蓝色盒子里 |
[16:06] | Okay, just right over there. | 好吗 就在那边 |
[16:08] | You heard her. You get it. | 听到了吗 你去拿 |
[16:12] | Go, now. | 快去 马上 |
[16:20] | You get in there. Go. Now, now. | 你去那间房 快 马上 |
[16:23] | Just breathe. It’s okay. | 保持呼吸 没事的 |
[16:25] | You’re okay, you’re okay. | 你会没事的 没事 |
[16:26] | Just keep breathing. You’re doing great. | 保持呼吸 你做得很棒 |
[16:30] | It’s going to be okay, Lily. | 很快就会好的 莉莉 |
[16:32] | I promise. It’s going to be okay. | 我保证 很快就会好的 |
[16:33] | You shot my dad. | 你开枪打了我爸爸 |
[16:37] | Keep breathing, Lily. | 保持呼吸 莉莉 |
[16:40] | It was an accident. I swear–I swear it was. | 这只是个意外 我发誓 是意外 |
[16:42] | But there’s a doctor looking at him– | 有医生正在照顾他 |
[16:43] | there’s a doctor looking at him right now, all right? | 有医生在照顾他 好吗 |
[16:45] | And it–it’s going to be okay. | 而且 一切都会好的 |
[16:46] | I promise you. He’s going to be okay. | 我保证 他会没事的 |
[16:50] | Dr. Manning is gonna need another set of hands | 曼宁医生需要帮忙 |
[16:51] | to deliver your child. | 为了让你的孩子出生 |
[16:53] | Okay, yeah. | 好 行 |
[16:54] | Help her, help her, help her, help her, help her. | 帮她 帮她 去帮她吧 |
[16:56] | You’ve got this, Lily. Keep breathing. | 就是这样 莉莉 保持呼吸 |
[17:00] | I just couldn’t let him take our baby like that, Lily. | 我只是无法让他就这样带走我们的宝宝 莉莉 |
[17:02] | I could–I couldn’t do it. | 我 我做不到 |
[17:05] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[17:08] | Yeah, you’re doing great, Lily. | 对了 你做得很棒 莉莉 |
[17:10] | Just keep looking at me, okay? Breathe. | 一直看着我 好吗 呼吸 |
[17:12] | Breathe with me, Lily. | 跟着我呼吸 莉莉 |
[17:15] | We can raise this kid together. | 我们可以一起抚养这个孩子 |
[17:17] | I know we can. | 我知道我们能做到 |
[17:18] | And I know that’s what you want too. | 我知道你也想这样 |
[17:20] | No. | 不 |
[17:22] | I just want my life to go back to normal. | 我只是想让生活回到正轨 |
[17:24] | I wanna finish high school. I wanna go to college. | 我想读完高中 上大学 |
[17:27] | No, no, no, no. That’s your dad talking, all right? | 不不不 那是你爸说的 好吗 |
[17:29] | And I’m gonna fix everything as soon as we get out of here. | 我们一离开这里我就会弥补一切 |
[17:35] | Get back! | 退后 |
[17:36] | Get back! | 退后 |
[17:39] | Get back! | 退后 |
[17:41] | You stay where I can see you. | 待在我看得到的地方 |
[17:43] | All right? | 明白吗 |
[17:44] | You! | 你 |
[17:45] | You. Get those cuffs. Now. | 你 把手铐拿来 马上 |
[17:52] | Don’t move or I’ll kill you. | 别动 否则我一枪崩了你 |
[17:57] | Cuff him to that desk. | 把他铐在那张桌子边上 |
[18:06] | I want my mommy! | 我要妈妈 |
[18:09] | Take–take care of that kid. | 去 去照顾那个孩子吧 |
[18:11] | Baby, let’s get you back in the bed, come on! | 宝贝 我们先回床上去 快 |
[18:14] | Just get back in the bed, okay? | 先回床上躺着 好吗 |
[18:19] | Easy. Take it easy. | 冷静 冷静 |
[18:21] | Take down these curtains! | 把这些窗帘弄下来 |
[18:25] | I will shoot the next person that tries anything! | 谁再想搞小动作 我就开枪打死他 |
[18:34] | Sharon, please. Let me switch places with you. | 莎伦 拜托 让我代你去吧 |
[18:37] | I–I have a tremendous amount of experience | 我接触过无数个情绪状况 |
[18:39] | dealing with people in David’s emotional state. | 和大卫类似的人 |
[18:41] | It’s what I’m trained to do. | 我接受训练就是为了干这个的 |
[18:42] | Oh, well, I appreciate it, Daniel, | 好吧 我很感激 丹尼尔 |
[18:44] | but I think we should follow David’s instructions. | 但我还是觉得我们应该遵照大卫的指示 |
[18:47] | Okay, this is everything on the list. | 好 清单上的东西都齐了 |
[18:49] | All right, thank you, Monique. | 好的 谢谢 莫妮克 |
[18:51] | Okay, listen, people who are as desperate as he is, | 好 听我说 像他那样绝望的人 |
[18:55] | they need to know that there’s a possibility of a happy ending. | 需要知道这件事有可能可以圆满解决 |
[18:57] | Daniel, I’m going to be okay. | 丹尼尔 我会没事的 |
[19:00] | I really want you to be careful, okay? | 我希望你能尽量小心 好吗 |
[19:02] | – I know. – Be careful. | -我明白 -务必小心 |
[19:03] | – I will. – Miss Goodwin. | -我会的 -古德温女士 |
[19:05] | Need to show you something before you go in. | 你进去之前得看点东西 |
[19:09] | Now the gunman has blanketed the windows | 枪手现在把窗户都遮住了 |
[19:11] | to obscure our view, but there is a small gap | 想阻挡我们的视线 但那边有条缝 |
[19:13] | that gives James here a clean shot. | 詹姆斯可以从那里一击即中 |
[19:15] | Now go ahead, have a look. | 你过去看看 |
[19:21] | That’s the kill zone. | 这里就是射杀区域 |
[19:23] | Uh, look, I’d like to get this resolved without anyone else… | 听着 我希望在没有任何人受伤的情况下… |
[19:28] | – Getting hurt. – I understand. | -解决这件事 -我明白 |
[19:30] | But that young man has already shot two people. | 但那个年轻人已经开枪打了两个人 |
[19:33] | You walk him into that spot | 你只要让他走进那个区域 |
[19:35] | and no one else gets hurt. | 其他人都不会受伤 |
[19:37] | All right? | 好吗 |
[19:38] | Good luck in there. | 祝你好运 |
[19:40] | Open it! | 开门 |
[19:43] | Get in! | 进来 |
[19:49] | Keys, keys, keys. | 钥匙 钥匙 钥匙 |
[19:51] | David. | 大卫 |
[19:53] | David, what are you doing with the gun? | 大卫 你拿着枪干什么 |
[19:56] | Just help me. | 帮我就是了 |
[19:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[20:01] | He’s that way. | 他在那边 |
[20:06] | Come on. | 过来 |
[20:15] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[20:17] | All right, hang one to one to one | 好 把这些一个接一个地 |
[20:19] | on the rapid transfuser | 挂到快速输血仪上去 |
[20:20] | and keep going. | 给他持续输血 |
[20:21] | Do not let his blood pressure drop. | 别让他的血压降下来 |
[20:22] | Got it. | 好的 |
[20:23] | Do you know how the other patients are doing? | 你知道其他病人情况如何吗 |
[20:25] | My father’s in 2. | 我爸在2号诊室 |
[20:26] | He’s got something going on with his heart. | 他心脏出了问题 |
[20:28] | Earl got hit by a bullet. | 厄尔中枪了 |
[20:30] | Ethan said he was going to be okay. | 伊森说他应该会没事 |
[20:31] | And April’s got a sick kid in 7. | 还有艾普尔在7号诊室照顾一个生病的孩子 |
[20:35] | Chest tube auto transfuser’s full. | 胸腔自动输血仪已经满了 |
[20:36] | All right, run it back to him. | 好 给他重新输回去 |
[20:38] | – Got it. – How’s he doing? | -好的 -他情况如何 |
[20:39] | His heart rate will come down thanks to the blood, | 多亏了这些血 他的心率会降下来 |
[20:41] | but he’s still hemorrhaging into his chest. | 但他胸腔内仍旧大出血 |
[20:42] | If we don’t get him upstairs soon, we’re gonna lose him. | 要是不马上送到楼上手术室 他撑不过去的 |
[20:45] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:51] | David, Lily’s father is not going to last | 大卫 莉莉的爸爸在这是没办法 |
[20:54] | much longer down here. | 再继续撑下去的 |
[20:56] | Uh, but the doctor said he needed blood | 但医生说他需要输血 |
[20:57] | and they got him blood. | 然后现在给他输了血 |
[20:58] | He needs surgery and a full trauma team | 他需要整个创伤治疗团队为他手术 |
[21:02] | if he’s going to survive. | 他才能活下去 |
[21:05] | Just Lily’s dad. No one else. | 只有莉莉的爸爸 其他人都不可以 |
[21:08] | But I’ve got a very sick little boy down there | 但这里还有个病得很重的小男孩 |
[21:11] | and–and a man with a bad heart. | 和一位心脏病发的先生 |
[21:13] | They need to go too. | 他们也许要离开 |
[21:15] | No. | 不行 |
[21:17] | Just Lily’s dad and then we’ll see. | 只有莉莉的爸爸 然后我们再看要怎么办 |
[21:21] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[21:30] | Um, Dr. Rhodes, get your patient ready to move out of the ED. | 罗德斯医生 准备好把你的病人移出急诊室 |
[21:39] | We’re going to wheel him out. | 我们要推他出去了 |
[21:41] | Whoever’s back there, back up! | 外面不管是谁 都给我退后 |
[21:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:43] | Wait! | 等下 |
[21:50] | Back up! I swear to God, I’ll kill her. | 退后 我发誓 我会杀了她 |
[21:51] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa! – I swear to God! | -天啊 天啊 天啊 -我发誓 |
[21:53] | Lower your weapons! | 放下武器 |
[21:54] | Step back! We need to move this patient through! | 退后 我们要把这个病人推过去 |
[21:57] | – Back up! Back up! – Lower your weapons! | -退后 退后 -放下武器 |
[21:59] | – Back up now! Now! – Move, move, move, move, move. | -马上退后 -快 快 快走 |
[22:04] | – Okay, grab this. – Move, move! | -拿好这个 -快 快走 |
[22:05] | Move, move, move! | 快走 快走 快走 |
[22:06] | Close it! Close it now! Now! | 关门 快关门 快 |
[22:14] | You better not try anything else! | 你们最好别再有什么小动作 |
[22:16] | David, please. | 大卫 求求你了 |
[22:17] | Let me talk to the police for you, | 让我替你跟警察说说情 |
[22:19] | – try to figure a way out of this. – No! | -看能不能想到一个解决办法 -不用 |
[22:22] | Hey, I need a doctor in here. | 这里需要一个医生 |
[22:24] | This boy is not responding to his medication. | 这个男孩的药不起作用 |
[22:27] | I can’t get his fever down. | 烧退不下去 |
[22:28] | David, please, just uncuff me so I can check on him. | 大卫 拜托 解开我 让我检查下他 |
[22:31] | Do you think I’m stupid? | 你以为我是傻的吗 |
[22:35] | Deal with the kid yourself. | 你自己处理那个孩子就够了 |
[22:43] | Nat, fetal heart tones just flipped to the other side. | 小娜 胎儿心音转到另一侧了 |
[22:46] | I just felt something shift. | 我刚感觉有东西在动 |
[22:47] | Does that mean the baby’s coming out? | 是不是孩子要出来了 |
[22:48] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[22:52] | The baby just went transverse. | 婴儿横置了 |
[22:54] | Wait, what does that mean? | 等等 那是什么意思 |
[22:55] | The baby’s turned sideways in her uterus. | 婴儿在她的子宫里翻了个身 |
[22:56] | – She can’t deliver like that. – So what happens now? | -她这样不能分娩 -那现在怎么办 |
[22:58] | We need to move her upstairs. | 我们得把她送到楼上手术室 |
[23:00] | No, you do it here. | 不行 你们在这里做 |
[23:02] | Well, then I need you to get me something out of the Pyxis. | 我需要你去箱子里中找一些东西 |
[23:04] | A medication, Terbutaline. | 一种药 特布他林 |
[23:07] | I’ll get it. | 我去拿 |
[23:08] | Just look at me. Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我就好 看着我 深呼吸 |
[23:11] | Good. Are you gonna turn the baby? | 好的 你要给婴儿调个位置吗 |
[23:12] | Water hasn’t broken yet. | 羊水还没破 |
[23:14] | and the Terbutaline should soften her uterus. | 特布他林按道理能放松她的子宫 |
[23:16] | She’s in labor. | 她已经在分娩了 |
[23:16] | We could cause a placental abruption or a prolapse. | 这会导致胎盘早剥或脱垂的 |
[23:19] | Well, he’s not giving me any other choice. | 他也没给我什么选择余地 |
[23:24] | All right, breathe, breathe, breathe–hey, look at me. | 好的 深呼吸 深呼吸 深呼吸 看着我 |
[23:26] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[23:27] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[23:43] | 106 over 66. Heart rate’s 122. | 血压106/66 心率122 |
[23:46] | All right, let’s give 10 of Lasix | 好的 给他静脉注射10单位的呋塞米 |
[23:48] | and 12.5 of metoprolol on an IV drip. | 还有12.5单位的美托洛尔 |
[23:50] | – All right. – What is it? | -好的 -我怎么了 |
[23:52] | I don’t know, Dad. But something’s not right. | 我也不清楚 爸 但是有些不对劲 |
[23:54] | This is your fault! | 都是你的错 |
[23:56] | I should have never let you convince me | 我从最开始就不应该 |
[23:58] | to come here in the first place. | 听你的话来这 |
[24:01] | If… | 要是… |
[24:04] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[24:07] | He’s not breathing. Start bagging. | 他没呼吸了 上呼吸器 |
[24:10] | No pulse. He’s in V-tach. | 没脉搏了 室性心动过速 |
[24:12] | I need the paddles! Sharon, we need you in here! | 我要电极板 莎伦 这里需要你 |
[24:14] | He’s in cardiac arrest! | 他心脏停搏了 |
[24:16] | – We need the paddles. – Ok | -我们需要电极板 -好的 |
[24:22] | Charge to 200. | 充电至200焦 |
[24:25] | Charged. | 充电完毕 |
[24:26] | – Clear. – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[24:31] | No pulse. Milligram of epi. | 无脉搏 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[24:41] | Epi’s in. | 注射完毕 |
[24:45] | All right, I’ve got a pulse. | 好的 有脉搏了 |
[24:47] | He’s back in sinus rhythm. | 回到窦性心律 |
[24:49] | Dad, Dad? Can you hear me? | 爸 爸 你听得见吗 |
[24:54] | All right. I want to do an echo. | 我想做个心超 |
[24:57] | We need to figure out what’s going on. | 得搞清楚到底什么原因 |
[24:59] | Got you. | 收到 |
[25:08] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[25:11] | Okay, okay. Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 没事 没事 |
[25:14] | All right. | 没关系 |
[25:16] | Hang in there, Joshua. Okay? | 约书亚 坚持住 好吗 |
[25:20] | Ethan, I still can’t get this fever under control. | 伊森 我还是没法控制住发热 |
[25:23] | His BP’s in the tank. | 他的血压还是很低 |
[25:24] | He just seized. Almost aspirated himself. | 他刚刚癫痫发作 差点呛到自己 |
[25:25] | Sounds like he’s in septic shock. | 听起来像是感染性休克 |
[25:27] | He needs more volume and pressors | 他需要更大的气量还要增压 |
[25:28] | to get his pressure up. | 才能让他的血压回升 |
[25:29] | You’re gonna need to do a central line right away. | 你需要马上给他中央静脉注射 |
[25:30] | – I’ve never done one. – It’ll be okay. | -我从没做过 -没事的 |
[25:32] | I’ll walk you through it. | 我一步一步教你 |
[25:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:36] | That man needs to be moved upstairs. | 那位先生需要去楼上手术 |
[25:39] | – He just had a heart attack. – No. No, no, no, no! | -他刚刚心脏病发作了 -不行 不行 |
[25:41] | Not after what happened last time! | 上次都那样了 不可能再送上楼了 |
[25:43] | If he dies, they’re going to hold you responsible. | 如果他死了 他们都会算在你头上 |
[25:46] | I didn’t do anything to hurt him! | 我没做过任何伤害他的事 |
[25:47] | It’ll be the same as if you had. | 你做没做过 结果都一样 |
[25:49] | Look, David, I know you didn’t want any of this to happen, | 听着 大卫 我知道这都不是你想看到的 |
[25:52] | and it’s not too late to walk it back. | 现在回头也为时不晚 |
[25:55] | They were taking your child away. | 他们之前想带走你的孩子 |
[25:57] | That’s something anyone can understand. | 大家会理解你的 |
[25:59] | Please let these people go. | 请让这些病人离开吧 |
[26:01] | No, no! Because then I go to prison | 不行 不行 因为我会坐牢的 |
[26:03] | and then my kid is just gone forever! | 然后我的孩子就永远离开我了 |
[26:08] | Lily? Lily? | 莉莉 莉莉 |
[26:10] | – She’s hypotensive. – What’s that? | -她开始低血压了 -那是什么 |
[26:11] | Her blood pressure’s dropping. | 她的血压开始下降 |
[26:13] | She must be bleeding from somewhere. | 她一定有哪里开始出血了 |
[26:14] | – We are losing the baby. – Fix it! | -孩子要保不住了 -治好她 |
[26:16] | We need to do a c-section now | 我们需要马上剖腹产 |
[26:18] | or you’re going to lose them both. | 不然母子都无法保住 |
[26:19] | Well, if either of them die, I’m gonna kill you. | 如果她们有一个人死了 我就会杀了你 |
[26:24] | Fix it! | 治好她 |
[26:27] | Now! | 马上 |
[26:33] | He’s got a hole in his heart, | 他的心脏有一处破损 |
[26:35] | between the left and right atria. | 在左右心房中间 |
[26:39] | He’s in heart failure | 他开始心衰了 |
[26:40] | – Can you repair it? – Not here. | -你能修复吗 -在这里不行 |
[26:44] | I need to get him upstairs. | 我们得让他上去 |
[26:46] | No, don’t do that. Don’t let me die. | 不 不要这样 我不想死 |
[26:48] | No, Dad. I won’t, Dad. | 不会的 爸爸 我不会让你死的 |
[26:51] | Dr. Rhodes? Lily needs your help. | 罗德斯医生 莉莉需要你的帮助 |
[26:53] | I’m not leaving my father. | 我不会离开我父亲的 |
[26:55] | Connor, I think her uterus ruptured. | 康纳 我觉得她子宫已经破裂了 |
[26:58] | She needs immediate surgery | 她需要马上手术 |
[26:59] | before she and the baby bleed to death. | 在她和婴儿流血而死之前 |
[27:01] | I will do the surgery | 我可以做手术 |
[27:03] | if you agree to transfer my father upstairs. | 只要你同意把我的父亲转到楼上 |
[27:07] | – No, you fix him here. – I can’t! | -不行 你就在这里做 -我做不到 |
[27:09] | He needs an operating room with a bypass machine! | 他需要一个带体外循环机器的手术室 |
[27:12] | Operate on Lily or I will kill you right here. | 马上给莉莉做手术 不然我马上杀了你 |
[27:19] | You want to kill the only person who can save her? | 你想杀了那个唯一能救得了她的人吗 |
[27:22] | I will transfer his father. | 我会带着他父亲上去的 |
[27:23] | And I give you my word, I will not let SWAT in. | 我向你保证 特警队不会进来 |
[27:27] | Please, David, Lily and the baby are losing valuable time. | 拜托你了 大卫 莉莉和她的孩子时间不多了 |
[27:32] | David. | 大卫 |
[27:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:43] | Go. | 走 |
[27:50] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:51] | Bring whatever blood we have to the hybrid OR. | 无论有什么血 都拿到复合手术室来 |
[27:53] | Prep her belly, scrub in. I’m gonna need your help. | 备皮 洗干净 我需要你们的帮助 |
[28:00] | Daniel, I–I–I’m–I’m bringing another patient out. | 丹尼尔 我要送一个病人出去 |
[28:03] | Uh, but it’s getting out of hand in here | 但这里情况很棘手 |
[28:07] | and I need you to keep the SWAT back. | 我希望你拦住特警队 |
[28:13] | What’s the status on the target? | 现在目标是什么状况 |
[28:15] | I have him but no clean shot yet. | 我能看见他 但是无法瞄准 |
[28:18] | Uh, can you contact them? | 你能联系到他们吗 |
[28:19] | TOC, TOC, Commander. | 作战指挥中心 我是总指挥 |
[28:21] | I want that Bearcat G3 prepped and ready for dynamic entry. | 我需要熊猫G3时刻准备好机动进入 |
[28:23] | – Over? – Copy that. | -完毕 -收到 |
[28:24] | – Yeah? – Sorry, Captain. | -怎么了 -抱歉 队长 |
[28:26] | Just out of, uh, out of curiosity, | 只是有一点 有一点好奇 |
[28:27] | what is a–a Bearcat? A G3? | 熊猫G3是什么玩意儿 |
[28:29] | – That’s an armored vehicle. – Kid’s already unhinged. | -是一种装甲车 -那家伙已经精神错乱了 |
[28:32] | We don’t want to do anything to make him think | 我们不想做任何让他觉得 |
[28:33] | he’s got to shoot his way out of there. | 他不得不开枪的事 |
[28:34] | Miss Goodwin’s doing a pretty good job. | 古德温女士做得很好 |
[28:36] | We already got one hostage out, bringing another. | 我们能救一个人质 也能救出第二个 |
[28:38] | Don’t we want to give her some more time? | 我们不能给她一点时间吗 |
[28:39] | That kid is a ticking time bomb. | 那家伙就是个定时炸弹 |
[28:41] | We cannot wait for him to just go off. | 我们不能等着他爆炸 |
[28:48] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[28:49] | Insert the needle at a 45 degree angle, | 将针头以四十五度角插入 |
[28:52] | and then aim the needle toward your index finger. | 然后将针头对准你的食指 |
[28:55] | Josh’s vein is right under the clavicle. | 小约的静脉就在锁骨下面 |
[29:02] | Okay, I’m doing it. | 好的 我在做 |
[29:03] | Withdraw from the syringe until you get blood. | 慢慢抽出注射器 直到你看见血 |
[29:07] | There’s no blood. I’m just getting air. | 我没看到血 只有空气 |
[29:08] | It’s okay. Just pull back ever so slightly. | 没关系 慢慢地一点点拔出来 |
[29:12] | Change your angle and try again. | 改变一下角度 再来一次 |
[29:20] | Okay. Okay, I got it. | 好的 好的 我成功了 |
[29:22] | Good. Now feed the wire in. | 好 现在把线喂入 |
[29:24] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[29:29] | His sats are dropping. | 他的生命体征正在下降 |
[29:30] | April, you need to finish the line quickly | 艾普尔 你需要马上把线送进去 |
[29:32] | and then insert a chest tube. | 然后插入胸腔导管 |
[29:33] | A chest tube? Ethan, no. | 胸腔导管 伊森 我不行 |
[29:35] | That air you got? | 你看到的那些空气 |
[29:36] | That was his lung collapsing. | 说明他的肺部正在塌陷 |
[29:38] | He needs a chest tube to breathe. | 他需要胸腔导管来呼吸 |
[29:52] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[29:53] | We’re here, Sharon. | 我们在这 莎伦 |
[29:55] | I’ve got a gun on me. | 我在被枪指着 |
[29:56] | So if anyone charges through when we open this door– | 如果打开门后有任何人试着进来… |
[29:59] | No one’s gonna do that. I promise you. | 没人会进来 我向你保证 |
[30:02] | You can open the door. | 你可以打开门了 |
[30:05] | He’s my friend. I trust him. | 他是我的朋友 我相信他 |
[30:14] | Give me the patient. | 把病人给我 |
[30:29] | Sats are good. Ketamine’s in. | 生命体征平稳了 开始注射氯胺酮 |
[30:32] | Everybody ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:46] | Her uterus ruptured. | 她的子宫破裂了 |
[30:48] | Wait, what’s happening? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[30:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:51] | The baby’s floating in the abdomen. Need suction. | 婴儿已经上浮到腹腔了 需要抽吸 |
[30:53] | I’m in there. | 我进来了 |
[31:11] | Mom’s pressure is crashing. O neg’s running in. | 母亲的血压不行了 快补充阴性O型血 |
[31:12] | All right, we’re losing her. | 快点儿 她马上不行了 |
[31:14] | Keep suction going. More laps. | 继续抽吸 我需要纱布 |
[31:19] | More! | 再来 |
[31:21] | Don’t let her die! | 她不能死 |
[31:23] | You hear me? | 你们听见了吗 |
[31:31] | Okay. | 好了 |
[31:32] | Make an incision next to his nipple, | 在他的乳头旁边做一个切口 |
[31:34] | about an inch and a half over the top of the rib. | 在肋骨的上方 约一英寸半的位置 |
[31:49] | Okay. Now take the big clamp. | 好了 然后拿起大号止血钳 |
[31:51] | Place it into the incision | 把它放进切口里 |
[31:52] | and push until the clamp pops into his chest. | 然后一直推着它 直到胸腔 |
[32:00] | It’s not going. This isn’t working. | 我推不动 这没用的 |
[32:01] | Push harder. | 用力点 |
[32:02] | If I hit a lung or the heart– | 如果我碰到了肺部或者心脏 |
[32:04] | April, trust me. Push harder. | 艾普尔 相信我 使劲推 |
[32:17] | I got a rush of air. | 有空气出来了 |
[32:22] | Sats are coming up. | 生命体征开始恢复 |
[32:25] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[32:27] | Okay. | 太好了 |
[32:30] | What’s happening with the baby? | 孩子怎么样了 |
[32:32] | His color’s coming back. He’s stable for now. | 体色正在恢复 目前稳定了 |
[32:35] | Guys, I need a little help over here. | 伙计们 我需要一些帮助 |
[32:37] | Wait, what about Lily? | 等一下 那莉莉怎么办 |
[32:39] | She’s lost a lot of blood. | 她出了很多血 |
[32:40] | What–what have we got left? | 我们还剩下什么 |
[32:42] | I’m hanging my last two of FFP. | 我只剩两袋新鲜冷冻血浆了 |
[32:43] | She’s not stable. | 不够她用 |
[32:44] | All right, keep suctioning. | 好吧 继续抽吸 |
[32:48] | I can’t see a thing. | 我什么都看不到了 |
[32:53] | All right, the rupture extended into the uterine artery. | 破裂已经延伸到子宫动脉 |
[32:56] | All right, keep suction going. | 好吧 继续抽吸 |
[32:58] | She’s bottoming out, Connor. | 她马上就不行了 康纳 |
[33:00] | You said you could stop the bleeding! | 你说过你可以止血的 |
[33:03] | We had a deal, all right? Your father for Lily! | 我们约好的 莉莉换你的父亲 |
[33:05] | All right, hold on. Hold on. | 好了 按住 保持住 |
[33:07] | I think I got it. | 我觉得我找到了 |
[33:09] | Got it! | 好了 |
[33:10] | Give me an 0 prolene on a needle. | 给我一根缝合针 用0号缝合线 |
[33:12] | Pressure’s rising. | 血压正在恢复 |
[33:15] | Bleeding’s under control. | 出血已经控制了 |
[33:17] | All right, let’s finish this | 好了 来缝好动脉 |
[33:20] | and then we’ll close the uterus. | 然后我们就可以缝合子宫了 |
[33:25] | See? Lily’s okay. | 看到了吗 莉莉没事了 |
[33:28] | They stopped the bleeding and–and your baby’s here. | 他们把出血止住了 你的孩子在那里 |
[33:30] | You can still have a meaningful life with him, David. | 你还可以跟他们度过一个有意义的一生 大卫 |
[33:34] | Please put the gun down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[33:37] | I promise to help make sure | 我保证 我会努力 |
[33:40] | this baby stays a part of your life. | 让这个婴儿成为你生命的一部分 |
[33:43] | No. | 不 |
[33:46] | I’m taking Lily and my baby and we’re getting out of here. | 我要带莉莉和我的孩子离开这里 |
[33:59] | My baby? | 我的孩子怎么样了 |
[34:00] | It’s a healthy boy. | 是个男孩 很健康 |
[34:03] | Hey, Lily, we’re gonna go right now, all right? | 莉莉 我们马上就得走 好吗 |
[34:07] | That’s not happening. | 这不可能 |
[34:08] | She can barely move in her condition. | 她现在的状态根本无法移动 |
[34:10] | Stop talking. | 别说了 |
[34:15] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:16] | Lily, we gotta go right now. All right? | 莉莉 我们马上走 好吗 |
[34:19] | David, no. | 大卫 不要 |
[34:23] | No, listen, all we gotta do | 听着 我们需要做的 |
[34:24] | is get to the neighborhood, all right? | 只是回到街区 好么 |
[34:25] | Because I know people who’ll help us get out. | 我知道有人可以带我们逃走 |
[34:28] | I promise, it’s gonna be okay. All right? | 我保证 没事儿的 好么 |
[34:30] | No. | 不 |
[34:32] | It’s over, David. It’s over. | 都结束了 大卫 一切都结束了 |
[34:39] | If you change your mind, | 如果你改变主意 |
[34:41] | when you do, call my mom. | 到那个时候 给我妈妈打电话 |
[34:43] | She’ll tell you to get in contact with me and the baby. | 她会帮你联系上我和孩子的 |
[34:46] | David. | 大卫 |
[34:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[34:53] | Give me my son. | 把我的儿子给我 |
[34:55] | I can’t do that, David. | 我不能这么做 大卫 |
[34:59] | Get back. Get back. | 退后 退后 |
[35:01] | Everyone back against the wall now. | 所有人马上贴墙站 |
[35:05] | Miss Goodwin, hand him over. | 古德温女士 把他给我 |
[35:07] | I said I’d help you, David, | 我说了我会帮你 大卫 |
[35:09] | and I meant that. | 我就会帮你 |
[35:13] | But I’m not giving you this baby. | 但是我不会把这个孩子给你的 |
[35:15] | I’m not leaving here without my son. | 我是不会扔下我儿子一个人走的 |
[35:19] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[35:24] | You don’t have a choice. | 你没有选择的余地 |
[35:26] | No, you don’t have a choice. | 不 是你没有选择的余地 |
[35:29] | I will kill everyone in this hospital before I leave my son. | 我会在离开我儿子之前杀死这医院的每一个人 |
[35:35] | Then you’re gonna have to start with me. | 那你要从我杀起了 |
[35:39] | Give me my son. | 把我的儿子给我 |
[35:42] | David! No! | 大卫 不要 |
[35:46] | David! David! | 大卫 大卫 |
[35:47] | Stay–stay with me, David. | 坚持住 大卫 |
[35:49] | Move, move, move, move! | 让开 让开 赶紧让开 |
[35:51] | Stay with me, David. | 坚持住 大卫 |
[35:53] | – Target is down… – Stay with me. | -目标已倒下 -坚持住 |
[35:59] | David? Stay with me. | 大卫 坚持住 |
[36:05] | Weapons down! Let’s go! Clear the area! | 武器已经收缴 快点 清查这个区域 |
[36:50] | Susie. | 苏西 |
[36:53] | Do you know who did his surgery? | 你知道是谁做的他的手术吗 |
[36:54] | Yes, I believe it was Dr. Bekker. | 是的 我记得是贝克医生 |
[37:04] | You did the surgery? | 你做的手术吗 |
[37:05] | He had an atrial septal defect | 他的房室隔膜缺陷 |
[37:07] | 云门 位于芝加哥千禧公园的公共艺术塑像作品 | |
[37:07] | the size of the Chicago Bean. | 有云门那么大 |
[37:08] | But fortunately, yes, I was able to patch it. | 但幸运的是 我修复了它 |
[37:11] | I saved his life, but I suppose this is the closest | 我救了他一命 但是我想这就是 |
[37:14] | you can come to saying thank you. | 你能说出来最接近”谢谢”的话了吧 |
[37:16] | I’ll be back later to check on my patient. | 我等会回来再给我的病人检查 |
[37:25] | Hello, Dr. Manning. | 你好 曼宁医生 |
[37:27] | Hi. I’m glad to see you’re feeling better. | 你好 我很高兴看到你情况好转 |
[37:31] | Just wanted to come in and check and see if you needed anything. | 我只是想进来看看你是否需要任何东西 |
[37:37] | Hi, Lily Cooper? | 莉莉·库伯 |
[37:39] | Dr. Lang cleared the baby. | 郎医生给婴儿做了清理 |
[37:41] | I’m having a hard time finding the adoptive mom, though. | 不过我没找到收养的妈妈 |
[37:44] | Edie Thompson, right? | 伊迪·汤普森 对吧 |
[37:45] | I saw her leave the hospital. | 我看她已经离开医院了 |
[37:48] | I don’t think she’ll be coming back. | 我不觉得她会回来的 |
[37:50] | I’ll call the agency tomorrow. | 我明天给社会保障局打电话 |
[37:53] | Have them find another couple. | 让他们另找一对夫妇 |
[37:55] | I’m sure it won’t be a problem. | 我敢肯定这不是什么难事 |
[37:57] | Can you take him back to the nursery | 你能把他带回护士站 |
[37:59] | until we get this straightened out? | 直到我们解决这个问题吗 |
[38:01] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[38:04] | Lily, is there something you want to say? | 莉莉 你想说什么吗 |
[38:09] | Would it be okay if I hold him? | 我可以抱抱他吗 |
[38:12] | – Honey. – Just for a little bit. | -亲爱的 -就一会儿 |
[38:17] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:31] | There you go. | 给你 |
[38:33] | Sweetie. | 小宝贝 |
[38:40] | – Dad? – Lily. | -爸爸 -莉莉 |
[38:47] | But he’s mine, Dad. | 他是我的孩子 爸爸 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么 |
[39:13] | Will? | 威尔 |
[39:15] | When everything first started, you could’ve gotten out. | 一切刚开始的时候 你本可以走掉 |
[39:19] | But you came back for me. | 但是你依然为了我回来 |
[39:22] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:30] | – Agent Lee? – Will, Dr. Manning. | -李探员 -威尔 曼宁医生 |
[39:32] | Is the FBI involved? | 联调局也参与进来了吗 |
[39:34] | No, this is a CPD matter. | 没有 这是芝加哥警署的案子 |
[39:35] | I heard about what happened. Are you two okay? | 我听说了这件事 你俩还好吧 |
[39:39] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你们两个 |
[39:42] | I’m all right, Ingrid. Thanks. | 我没事 英格丽 谢谢 |
[39:46] | I should get going. Good night. | 我该走了 晚安 |