时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | All right, Caroline, | 好的 卡洛琳 |
[00:07] | we’ll have your infusion ready in just a minute. | 我们马上给你输液 |
[00:09] | If you feel nauseous just let us know | 如果你觉得恶心 请告诉我们 |
[00:11] | and we’ll get you some Zofran. | 我们会给你拿些枢复宁 |
[00:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[00:13] | Think maybe we could just give her some preemptively? | 我们可以先给她用点吗 |
[00:15] | She–she got nauseous the first three infusions. | 她前三次输液都感到恶心 |
[00:18] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:20] | Danny, I can ask for my own meds, thank you. | 丹尼 我的药我可以自己要 谢谢你 |
[00:22] | Of course you can, I’m just–I’m just trying to– | 当然可以 我只是 只是想… |
[00:24] | wait, wait a second. | 等一下 |
[00:26] | Don’t start the infusion yet. | 先别开始输液 |
[00:28] | Heather? Ather, sorry. | 希瑟 对不起 赫瑟 |
[00:31] | Um, I’m just curious, | 我只是好奇 |
[00:33] | is nausea a side-effect of the drug? | 恶心是这药的副作用吗 |
[00:35] | No, it–it’s an effect of the infusion process in general. | 不 这是输液过程的普遍副作用 |
[00:39] | Well, what kind of side effects are you seeing | 相较于使用安慰剂的病人 |
[00:41] | from patients who are getting the–the drug | 你在使用这种药物的病人身上 |
[00:43] | as opposed to those who are getting the placebo? | 都见过哪些副作用 |
[00:46] | This is a blinded trial. | 这是个盲法试验 |
[00:47] | You know I can’t disclose that kind of information. | 你知道我不能透露那种信息 |
[00:49] | Of course, of course you can’t. | 当然 你当然不行 |
[00:50] | I mean, not that I’d ever tell her. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[00:52] | I just wanna be able to manage her expectations, that’s all. | 我只是想满足她的期望 仅此而已 |
[00:55] | Dan, I’m not gonna tell you | 丹 我不会告诉你 |
[00:57] | whether she’s on drug or placebo. | 她是在用药物还是安慰剂 |
[01:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:08] | Trying to take care of my wife–my ex-wife. | 想照顾好我的妻子 前妻 |
[01:10] | I know that you’re worried about Cece, | 我知道你担心茜茜 |
[01:13] | but this is exactly what got you into trouble when you were married. | 但这正是你们婚内陷入麻烦的原因 |
[01:16] | Okay, look, I’m just gonna go get her a glass of water. | 好吧 我去给她倒杯水 |
[01:24] | Hey, we got a patient in 2. | 2号治疗室有病人 |
[01:26] | Cystic fibrosis, temp 103. | 囊性纤维化 体温39度 |
[01:29] | Third time he’s been in the last month. | 上个月来了三次医院 |
[01:30] | That doesn’t sound good. | 病情听起来不是很好 |
[01:37] | Uh, here. | 给你 |
[01:40] | Been meaning to give you that back. | 我一直想把它还给你 |
[01:44] | Hi, Ben, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 你好 本 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[01:46] | – This is Dr. Manning. – Hi. | -她是曼宁医生 -你好 |
[01:48] | How long have you had the fever? | 你感冒多久了 |
[01:49] | Started last night. | 从昨晚开始的 |
[01:50] | Do you know what antibiotics usually work for you? | 你知道什么抗生素对你有效吗 |
[01:52] | Not many. | 不太知道 |
[01:54] | The last few times they went straight to Imipenem. | 之前几次他们直接用了亚胺培南 |
[01:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:57] | 500 of Imipenem, | 给他打500单位的亚胺培南 |
[01:58] | CBC, BMP, cultures times three, | 做血常规 血液生化 三种细菌培养 |
[02:01] | chest x-ray, PA, and a lateral. | 拍竖直和水平胸透 |
[02:03] | I’m sorry, one second. | 抱歉 我接个电话 |
[02:04] | That’s okay. | 好的 |
[02:11] | I just parked. | 我刚到 |
[02:13] | I’m walking. I love you. | 我在走路 我爱你 |
[02:15] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[02:17] | It’s my girlfriend. | 是我的女朋友 |
[02:19] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[02:24] | She can come in if she wants. | 如果她愿意 可以进来 |
[02:25] | Actually, she can’t. | 她不能过来 |
[02:27] | Um, she has cystic fibrosis too. | 她也有囊性纤维化 |
[02:30] | Ah. Well, CF isn’t contagious. | 囊性纤维化不传染 |
[02:32] | But CF patients carry many different strains | 但是囊性纤维化患者携带许多不同的菌株 |
[02:34] | of drug-resistant bacteria. | 这些细菌都是耐药的 |
[02:35] | The fear is that by sharing the same air, | 令人担心的是 通过空气传播 |
[02:37] | they’ll cross-infect each other. | 他们会交叉感染 |
[02:40] | So you’ve never been in the same room? | 所以你们从没共处一室过吗 |
[02:43] | We met in an online support group. | 我们在一个线上互助小组认识的 |
[02:45] | Lots of video chatting. | 经常打视频电话 |
[02:48] | Um, but that’s all gonna change once we each get new lungs. | 但只要我们都有了新的肺 一切都会改变 |
[02:50] | You have to tell them you’re status 1A. | 你得跟他们说你是最高优先级的 |
[02:50] | 器官共享联合网络的标记状态 1A是指半径500英里范围内最危重病人 | |
[02:54] | I’m status 1A. | 我是最高优先级的 |
[02:56] | This is why she makes me bring her everywhere. | 所以我去哪她都让我带着她 |
[02:59] | Glad to hear you’re 1A. | 很高兴听到你是最高优先级的 |
[03:01] | Three severe infections in a month, | 一个月内有三次严重感染 |
[03:02] | you’re gonna need those lungs sooner than later. | 你迟早会需要新肺的 |
[03:04] | All right, well, I’ll call over to the transplant coordinator, | 好 我们会跟移植协调员联系 |
[03:06] | and in the meantime | 与此同时 |
[03:07] | hopefully the antibiotics will help get your fever down, okay? | 希望抗生素能把你体温降下来 好吗 |
[03:16] | Poor kids. | 可怜的孩子 |
[03:18] | So in love and they can’t even be together. | 彼此相爱 却不能相聚 |
[03:25] | April, are you taking Mr. Lane in 6? | 艾普尔 你把莱恩先生带到6号治疗室 |
[03:27] | – Going now. – Awesome. | -现在就去 -好的 |
[03:28] | – Don? – Yeah? | -唐 -怎么了 |
[03:30] | I have some stretchers in the ambo bay. | 今天救护车送来了几个人 |
[03:31] | – Can you take care of that? – Yeah, I’ll get them. | -你能去处理一下吗 -好 我去处理 |
[03:33] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[03:35] | Hey, Ava. | 艾娃 |
[03:37] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[03:38] | So, I heard you rounded on my mom this morning. | 我听说你今天早上去找我妈了 |
[03:40] | – How’s her new valve doing? – She is looking great. | -她的新瓣膜怎么样 -她的状态很好 |
[03:42] | – I don’t foresee any problems. – Good. | -我想应该不会有问题 -那就好 |
[03:45] | Oh, and did you see the vertical farming exhibit | 你看了我说的智能展会上的 |
[03:47] | at the Smart I told you about? | 垂直农业展品了吗 |
[03:49] | I’m telling you, the future is aeroponics. | 我跟你说 未来属于雾培 |
[03:52] | We get 120 days of rain a year. | 我们这里一年三分之一时间都在下雨 |
[03:54] | I don’t see us running out of water. | 我觉得我们不缺水 |
[03:56] | It’s not about the water. | 重点不是水 |
[03:57] | It’s about feeding 130 million new babies a year. | 重点是养活每年新增的一亿三千万婴儿 |
[04:00] | – Okay. – Have you seen it? | -好吧 -你看了吗 |
[04:01] | Uh, no, but– but I’ll make a point to. | 没有 但是我准备看看 |
[04:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:04] | Obviously, it is over some people’s heads. | 显然 对有些人来说太难理解了[在头上] |
[04:08] | That’s a vertical farming joke. | 这是垂直农业行业的玩笑 |
[04:10] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[04:11] | Nope, nope, nope. | 不不不 |
[04:14] | Anyway, I know my mom’s scheduled for an echo tomorrow, | 总之 我知道我妈妈明天要做超声心动图 |
[04:16] | so once you get the results– | 所以等你们拿到结果 |
[04:22] | Oh, my God, help me! | 天啊 救命 |
[04:30] | Please, help me! Get me out! | 救命啊 把我弄出去 |
[04:44] | Help! | 救命 |
[04:47] | Don’t move! April, give me a hand! | 别动 艾普尔 帮我一把 |
[04:49] | – Robin, go call Goodwin! – Sir, sir? | -罗宾 去联系古德温 -先生 先生 |
[04:52] | Can you hear me, sir? | 能听到吗 先生 |
[04:54] | It’s locked! | 锁上了 |
[04:55] | I got an idea! | 我有办法 |
[04:57] | – Don! – Don? | -唐 -唐 |
[04:59] | Hang on, Don! | 坚持住 唐 |
[05:01] | – Use this! – Clear! | -用这个 -让开 |
[05:05] | I’ll go call CFD! | 我去联系芝加哥消防局 |
[05:10] | Kill the engine. Stay with him! | 熄火 照看他 |
[05:12] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:15] | What do we got? | 情况怎么样 |
[05:18] | – It’s okay, we got you. – What hurts the most, Don? | -没事 我们来了 -哪里最疼 唐 |
[05:20] | – My leg! – He’s bleeding really bad. | -我的腿 -他出血很严重 |
[05:22] | – Yeah. – It’s too much blood. | -对 -失血太多了 |
[05:24] | – Am I gonna die? – Don’t talk like that. | -我要死了吗 -别那么说 |
[05:25] | We’re gonna get you out of here. | 我们会把你救出去的 |
[05:26] | Something cut his thigh. | 他的大腿被割伤了 |
[05:28] | It looks like it must have been the artery. | 看来肯定是伤到动脉了 |
[05:30] | I can’t reach it. | 我够不到 |
[05:31] | Hey, give me an 18-gaugue IV catheter with an EJ line | 给我18G静脉导管和颈静脉导管 |
[05:33] | and four units of O-neg on the rapid transfuser. | 还有四个单位O型阴性血和快速输血机 |
[05:35] | – Got it. – April! | -好的 -艾普尔 |
[05:38] | April, you can’t go under there! | 艾普尔 你不能到底下去 |
[05:40] | – It’s okay, I got it! – It hurts so bad, it hurts! | -没事 我能行 -好疼 太疼了 |
[05:44] | Definitely arterial blood. Maybe femoral. | 绝对是动脉血 可能是股动脉 |
[05:46] | Can you get a tourniquet above it? | 你能在上方绑止血带吗 |
[05:48] | It’s too high. It’s too high to clamp, too. | 太靠上了 也没法用止血钳 |
[05:50] | If I can just pinch my fingers around it… | 如果我在周围用手指捏住 |
[05:54] | Okay, I got it. | 好了 捏住了 |
[05:55] | I pinched it off. | 我止住血了 |
[05:57] | Hey, hey, be careful up there! | 上面小心点 |
[06:03] | Please, please. | 求求你 求求你 |
[06:05] | Don’t let anything happen to me. | 别让我出事 |
[06:08] | April, you gotta get out of there. | 艾普尔 你得从底下出来 |
[06:10] | I’m not letting his artery go. | 我不会松开他的动脉 |
[06:12] | She is the only thing that’s keeping him alive right now. | 现在就靠她给他保命了 |
[06:14] | CFD’s gonna be here soon. | 芝加哥消防局很快就会到 |
[06:16] | Hold on. | 坚持住 |
[06:19] | Sir? | 先生 |
[06:20] | Sir, can you tell me your name? | 先生 能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[06:23] | He’s got a loud diastolic rumble. | 他有明显的舒张期隆隆样杂音 |
[06:25] | It could be an embolic stroke. | 可能是脑栓塞 |
[06:26] | Which would mean he passed out while driving. | 也就是说他在驾驶过程中晕过去了 |
[06:28] | – We need to get him up to CT! – Okay, let’s move him! | -我们得送他去CT室 -把他抬出来 |
[06:31] | Get the gurney in here! | 把轮床推来 |
[06:32] | – Clear out, folks. – All right! | -让一让 伙计们 -好了 |
[06:36] | All right, let’s move him! Come on! | 把他抬出来 来吧 |
[06:38] | On my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[06:42] | All right, all right, all right. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[06:43] | Let’s go. There we go. | 来吧 好了 |
[06:47] | Ethan, page me when you’re ready to move Don, okay? | 伊森 准备好移动唐了就呼叫我 好吗 |
[06:50] | Yeah! | 好 |
[06:51] | All right, let’s go, let’s go! | 好了 我们快走 |
[06:54] | Curry, we’ve got ambulances lining up outside of the lobby! | 库里 大厅外面有救护车在排队 |
[06:58] | – Go help them! – Absolutely. | -去帮他们 -好的 |
[07:03] | I got you. | 有我在 |
[07:09] | This is Sandy Glenn and her husband, Drew. | 这是桑迪·格伦 还有她丈夫德鲁 |
[07:12] | Passed out in her home this morning. | 她今早在家里晕倒了 |
[07:13] | GCS 15, vitals stable. | 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定 |
[07:15] | I’m Elsa Curry, third-year medical student. | 我是艾尔莎·库里 三年级医学生 |
[07:17] | Uh, can you tell me what happened? | 能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[07:18] | Uh, I was just making some tea, then suddenly I saw stars. | 我当时在泡茶 然后突然眼冒金星 |
[07:21] | I found her on the floor. | 我发现她倒在地板上 |
[07:22] | Has this ever happened before? | 以前发生过这种情况吗 |
[07:23] | No. | 没有 |
[07:24] | But she does have multiple sclerosis. | 但她确实有多处硬化症 |
[07:26] | Uh, relapsing/remitting. | 复发缓解型多发性硬化症 |
[07:27] | Could it be the start of a new episode? | 有可能是新的硬化吗 |
[07:29] | Yeah, it’s possible. Any other symptoms? | 有可能 有其他症状吗 |
[07:31] | Visual disturbances, pain, incontinence? | 视觉障碍 疼痛 失禁 |
[07:33] | Uh, no, nothing like that. | 没有 没有这些情况 |
[07:35] | Okay, uh, transfer on my count. | 好的 听我的口令转移 |
[07:37] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[07:41] | Okay, yeah, you’ve also got some dry skin, | 好的 你还有些皮肤干燥 |
[07:44] | marked pallor, and some peripheral edema. | 脸色苍白以及外周性水肿 |
[07:48] | Have you been losing any weight? | 你最近有变瘦吗 |
[07:49] | Maybe a little, but not much. | 可能瘦了一点 但不多 |
[07:50] | All right, then my attending and I are gonna order | 好的 我的主治医生和我会给你 |
[07:52] | a full set of labs and have neuro come down to take a look. | 做个全套化验 并让神经科的医生过来会诊 |
[07:55] | I’ll be back in a little bit. | 我一会就回来 |
[08:03] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[08:05] | We got here as fast as we could. | 我们尽快赶过来了 |
[08:07] | – Kelly? – April, you hit? | -凯利 -艾普尔 你被撞了吗 |
[08:09] | No, no, no, I’m fine. It’s Don. | 不不 我没事 是唐 |
[08:11] | We gotta get him out of here. | 我们得把他拉出来的 |
[08:12] | Just hold tight. We got it. | 坚持住 我们来了 |
[08:14] | Cruz, how’s it look? | 克鲁兹 情况如何 |
[08:15] | His leg’s stuck in the wheel well. | 他的腿被卡在轮窝里 |
[08:18] | Okay, but how long till we get him out? | 好吧 需要多久才能把他救出来 |
[08:20] | Well, we have to stabilize the car with airbags | 我们得先稳定汽车和安全气囊 |
[08:22] | and secure it with cribbing | 用支架固定 |
[08:23] | before we can even attempt to remove that leg. | 然后才能试着移动他的腿 |
[08:26] | We move too quick, whole thing will come down on top of him. | 我们移动得太快 整辆车都会压到他身上 |
[08:29] | – All right, keep me posted. – Yeah. | -好的 随时通知我 -好 |
[08:32] | Hey, Don? Hey, you hang in there, okay? | 唐 你要坚持住 好吗 |
[08:34] | – I’ll try my best. – Good. | -我尽力 -很好 |
[08:35] | We’re working on a way to get you out soon. | 我们正在想办法尽快把你救出来 |
[08:39] | Hey, come on. I’ll take over from here. | 出来吧 接下去交给我 |
[08:42] | No, don’t leave me. Don’t leave me. | 不 别离开我 别离开我 |
[08:44] | No, it’s fine. | 不 没关系 |
[08:45] | You’re not gonna fit under here, anyways. | 反正你也进不来 |
[08:46] | Look, April, I can squeeze my way in. | 听着 艾普尔 我能挤进去 |
[08:49] | I said I’m fine. | 我说了我没事 |
[08:55] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[09:01] | – How’s he doing? – He’s lost a lot of blood. | -他怎么样了 -失血过多 |
[09:04] | April’s pinching off his femoral artery, | 艾普尔正夹着他的股动脉 |
[09:06] | but he’s still bleeding into his pelvis. | 但他的盆骨仍在出血 |
[09:07] | We’ve got him on the rapid transfuser. | 我们得对他进行快速输血 |
[09:09] | I’m gonna have Dr. Lanik take over from here. | 我让拉尼克医生来接手 |
[09:11] | – What? Why? – April’s in danger. | -什么 为什么 -艾普尔有危险 |
[09:12] | We need someone in charge who’s not as close to her. | 我们需要一位与她关系不那么亲近的医生 |
[09:15] | Ms. Goodwin, I hear what you’re saying, | 古德温女士 我明白你的意思 |
[09:16] | but April and I, we’re just coworkers. | 但艾普尔和我只是同事 |
[09:19] | It’s fine. | 没关系的 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:32] | Mr. Nichols, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 尼科尔斯先生 我是罗德斯医生 |
[09:34] | This is Dr. Bekker. | 这位是贝克医生 |
[09:35] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[09:37] | Um, sore, but okay. | 酸痛 但还好 |
[09:40] | I’m so sorry about what happened. | 我对发生的一切都很抱歉 |
[09:42] | I was getting so numb and dizzy, | 我突然感到浑身麻痹和晕眩 |
[09:44] | and I just wanted to get here, and– | 而我只想赶紧赶来这里 |
[09:46] | You passed out while you were driving. | 你在开车时晕了过去 |
[09:49] | Mr. Nichols, your scans show | 尼科尔斯先生 你的扫描显示 |
[09:51] | that you have a tumor growing in your heart. | 你的心脏里长了一颗巨大的肿瘤 |
[09:53] | It’s called a myxoma. | 称为粘液瘤 |
[09:55] | Now, it is most likely benign, which means | 很可能是良性的 意味着 |
[09:57] | that it won’t spread to the rest of your body, | 肿瘤不会扩散到你的身体其他地方 |
[09:59] | but it is large enough that pieces are breaking off | 但由于它的体积过大导致部份分离 |
[10:02] | and causing you to have small strokes. | 造成了一系列轻微中风 |
[10:05] | So how do you fix it? | 那要怎么治疗 |
[10:06] | Normally we’d remove it surgically, | 通常我们会用手术移除肿瘤 |
[10:08] | but yours has grown extremely large. | 但你的肿瘤因体积巨大 |
[10:10] | We would like to put you on the transplant list. | 我们希望把你列入移植等候名单上 |
[10:12] | Find you a new, healthy heart. | 帮你找一颗新的健康的心脏 |
[10:15] | Couldn’t that take a while? | 那不是要等很久吗 |
[10:17] | What if I have another stroke? I could die. | 如果我又中风了怎么办 我可能死啊 |
[10:18] | Removing the tumor is a very difficult procedure. | 移除肿瘤是一个非常复杂有难度的手术 |
[10:21] | If we try and are unsuccessful, your body won’t be able | 如果我们手术不成功 你的身体 |
[10:24] | to tolerate a transplant later on. | 承受不了之后的心脏移植手术 |
[10:26] | But it’s possible you could get it all. | 但你们可能移除所有肿瘤 |
[10:27] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[10:28] | Then let’s do it. | 那就做吧 |
[10:31] | Mr. Nichols, I appreciate how eager you are | 尼科尔斯先生 我很敬佩你想 |
[10:33] | to take care of this, | 尽快治好你的病 |
[10:34] | but I–and we–would really advise against that. | 但我 我们都不建议你做手术 |
[10:38] | This thing almost killed me today. | 这东西今天差点杀了我 |
[10:41] | Please, take it out. | 拜托了 做手术吧 |
[10:46] | Well, the risks are significant, | 手术风险非常大 |
[10:48] | but if you’d prefer to take them, | 但如果你希望移除肿瘤 |
[10:49] | – of course we will do everything we can to fix this. – Yes. | -我们当然会尽全力帮你 -好的 |
[10:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[11:00] | Ava, you realize what we are committing ourselves to? | 艾娃 你意识到我们要承担的是什么吗 |
[11:02] | I do. | 我知道 |
[11:04] | We get one shot at opening him up. | 我们给他开胸后只有一次机会 |
[11:07] | If we do it and we don’t succeed, he’s gonna die. | 如果我们没成功 他就会死掉 |
[11:09] | We can do it. | 我们能成功 |
[11:15] | Hi, Ben. | 本 |
[11:16] | So, good news. | 好消息 |
[11:18] | A new pair of lungs have become available. | 现在有一副肺可以移植 |
[11:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[11:23] | Oh, my God, Ben! That’s amazing! | 天哪 本 这太棒了 |
[11:26] | Yeah, they’re flying in now. | 正在空运过来 |
[11:27] | Should be here in a couple of hours. | 两三个小时以后就能到 |
[11:28] | So I’m getting them today? | 那我今天就能移植了 |
[11:29] | I’ll call surgery now. | 我现在就去安排手术 |
[11:37] | Hey, you here for your check-up? | 你们是来做检查的吗 |
[11:38] | – That we are. – Hi, Sophie. | -是的 -你好啊 苏菲 |
[11:40] | Oh, I think she’s waking up. | 我想她要醒了 |
[11:43] | I hope the, um–the doctors will warm his fingers up. | 我希望医生能把他的手指弄暖点 |
[11:46] | Oh, I heard they charge extra for that. | 我听说这可是要另外收费的 |
[11:48] | But maybe I can put in a good word. | 不过也许我能递个话过去 |
[11:52] | I’ll call surgery for Ben. | 我去为本安排手术 |
[11:54] | Thanks. Why don’t I take you guys up? | 谢谢 我带你们上去吧 |
[11:56] | Great, yeah. | 太好了 |
[11:57] | Everything’s all right. All right. | 一切都很好 很好 |
[12:05] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
[12:07] | Don needs you right now. | 唐现在需要你 |
[12:11] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气 |
[12:13] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[12:13] | He just started wheezing a minute or two ago. | 他一两分钟前开始喘 |
[12:15] | – It’s just getting worse. – I can’t breathe. | -越来越严重了 -我喘不上气来 |
[12:17] | I can’t breathe. | 我喘不上气来 |
[12:19] | He’s having a transfusion reaction. | 他出现输血反应 |
[12:20] | We gotta stop the blood. | 我们得停止输血 |
[12:21] | Give me 50 milligrams of diphenhydramine, stat. | 马上给我50毫克苯海拉明 |
[12:25] | What’s happening to me? Am I gonna be okay? | 我怎么了 我不会有事吧 |
[12:27] | You’re having an allergic reaction. | 你出现过敏反应 |
[12:28] | They’re gonna have to stop the blood. | 他们要停止输血 |
[12:30] | But I’m still bleeding, right? | 可我还在出血呢 对吗 |
[12:32] | All right. | 好了 |
[12:34] | – Cruz! – Yeah? | -克鲁兹 -什么事 |
[12:36] | How close are you? | 你们还要多久 |
[12:37] | Uh, leg’s almost free, | 腿已经快出来了 |
[12:38] | but there’s a lot of jagged metal down here. | 但这下面有很多金属的茬口 |
[12:40] | We gotta move this whole thing at least eight inches, | 我们得至少整个挪二十厘米 |
[12:42] | stabilize it before we can move anybody. | 把它稳定住 然后才能挪动伤者 |
[12:44] | It’s gonna be a while. | 还需要一阵子 |
[12:46] | I can’t give him anymore blood. | 我不能再给他输血了 |
[12:47] | – How long is a while? – What can I tell you? | -一阵子是多久 -我也说不准 |
[12:49] | We’re working. | 我们在努力呢 |
[12:55] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[12:57] | Just let me switch out with you. | 让我跟你换吧 |
[13:00] | Ethan, I am not leaving him. | 伊森 我不会离开他的 |
[13:12] | Okay, so, anemic, hypoglycemic. | 贫血 低血糖 |
[13:17] | Uh, low vitamin B12 and calcium. | 维生素B12和钙缺乏 |
[13:19] | EKG changes, hmm. | 心电图不稳 |
[13:22] | It ain’t good, | 这可不太妙 |
[13:23] | but it doesn’t look like an exacerbation of her MS. | 但不像是她多发性硬化问题的恶化 |
[13:25] | No, it looks like anorexia, but she’s not underweight. | 对 看起来像厌食症 但她并不体重过轻 |
[13:29] | Which doesn’t necessarily exclude the disorder. | 但这并不能排除紊乱 |
[13:32] | Let’s go say hi. | 我们进去打个招呼 |
[13:35] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[13:36] | Ms. Curry wanted me to, uh– to say a quick hello. | 库里女士让我过来打个招呼 |
[13:39] | Were my test results bad? | 我的检查结果不好吗 |
[13:41] | We’re worried about your nutrition. | 我们对你的营养情况有些担心 |
[13:43] | Have you been experiencing any digestive issues | 你有过什么消化方面的问题 |
[13:45] | or decreased appetite? | 或者食欲减退吗 |
[13:48] | No. | 没有 |
[13:50] | No? Okay, that’s good. | 没有吗 那很好 |
[13:52] | Are you concerned about your weight at all, or– | 你在意你的体重吗 或者… |
[13:55] | or even, say, your appearance in general? | 更笼统地说 对你的形象特别在意吗 |
[13:57] | I’m not anorexic. | 我没有厌食症 |
[13:59] | I have a tapeworm. | 我有绦虫 |
[14:01] | A tapeworm? | 绦虫 |
[14:02] | Yes, I infected myself on purpose for my MS. | 对 我是为了我的多发性硬化特意感染上的 |
[14:05] | There’s this thing called helminthic therapy– | 有个寄生虫疗法 |
[14:08] | Yeah, for autoimmune diseases. | 对 是针对自身免疫性疾病的 |
[14:09] | It’s–it’s really cutting edge. | 是非常尖端的 |
[14:11] | – You’ve heard of it? – Yes. | -你听说过 -对 |
[14:13] | Uh, basically, the hypothesis is that a worm infestation | 对 简单说 假定寄生虫感染 |
[14:15] | can activate your immune system | 可以激活你的免疫系统 |
[14:16] | to fight against certain conditions. | 来对抗某些病症 |
[14:18] | You know, there’s actually quite a few centers | 要知道 有不少中心 |
[14:19] | that are doing clinical trials. | 在进行临床试验呢 |
[14:21] | Oh, she couldn’t get in to any of them. | 那些地方她都没进去 |
[14:23] | Have you discussed this with your neurologist? | 你和你的神经科医生谈过吗 |
[14:25] | ‘Cause there are several new therapies for MS. | 目前有几种针对多发性硬化的新疗法 |
[14:27] | And, you know, modulators– | 比如 调节器疗法 |
[14:29] | Steroids, Cytoxan. | 类固醇 环磷酰胺 |
[14:30] | I’ve tried everything. | 我所有疗法都试过了 |
[14:31] | But since I started this, | 但自从我感染绦虫以后 |
[14:32] | I haven’t had an episode in three months. | 我已经三个月没发作过了 |
[14:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[14:35] | Okay, what is your normal remission rate? | 好 那你的正常缓解率有多少 |
[14:37] | Because anything longer than two standard deviations | 因为只要比标准偏差值的两倍长 |
[14:39] | and we could probably publish a case study. | 我们可能就可以发布病例研究 |
[14:42] | Um, could you excuse us for a second? | 我们能失陪一会吗 |
[14:44] | Ms. Curry. | 库里小姐 |
[14:50] | Ms. Curry, I appreciate your enthusiasm, | 库里小姐 我很欣赏你的热情 |
[14:53] | but these trials are held under strict medical supervision. | 但是这种试验应该在严格的医疗监督下进行 |
[14:56] | She’s doing it on her own. | 她却在自己做 |
[14:57] | I know, but this is the front line of immunotherapy. | 我明白 但这是免疫疗法的前沿科技 |
[14:59] | I mean, we could find a positive result. | 我是说 也许结果会不错 |
[15:00] | That woman passed out today from malnourishment. | 这位女士今天因为营养不良而晕过去了 |
[15:03] | That’s what we’re treating here. | 这才是我们所要治疗的病症 |
[15:05] | Or we can work with her. | 或者我们可以跟她合作 |
[15:06] | We–we can modify her diet, | 可以调整她的食谱 |
[15:07] | we can–we can give her higher calorie foods– | 给她更高热量的食物 |
[15:09] | The patient has a parasite, | 这位病人感染了寄生虫 |
[15:10] | and it is clearly undermining her health. | 而且显然这会损害她的健康 |
[15:12] | Dr. Charles, I really… | 查尔斯医生 我真的… |
[15:13] | Let’s start with 400 milligrams of Albendazole | 我们先给她400毫克阿苯达唑 |
[15:15] | and hang a liter of D5W. | 挂一升葡萄糖 |
[15:17] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[15:28] | Looks like things between you and Phillip are going well. | 看来你和菲利普的关系进展不错 |
[15:32] | He’s still having a tough time, | 他还是挺不容易的 |
[15:33] | but it’s slowly getting better. | 但是情况在慢慢好转 |
[15:39] | He’s lucky to have you. | 他遇到你真是三生有幸 |
[15:44] | Dr. Halstead, Dr. Manning, | 霍斯特德医生 曼宁医生 |
[15:45] | Ben’s sats are dropping. | 本的血氧量在下降 |
[15:50] | Please, help him. | 求你们 帮帮他 |
[15:53] | Sats are down to 82. | 血氧量降到82了 |
[15:57] | No breath sounds on the left. | 左侧没有呼吸音 |
[15:58] | It’s likely a pneumothorax. | 像是气胸 |
[16:00] | – I’ll get a chest tube kit. – Wait. | -我去拿胸管工具包 -等等 |
[16:02] | Do you know how many chest tubes you’ve had before? | 你知道自己之前插过几次胸管吗 |
[16:04] | Four. | 四次 |
[16:06] | His lungs are likely scarred as-is. | 他的肺部可能已经伤痕累累 |
[16:07] | Another chest tube will only jeopardize his ability | 再插一次胸管只会让他 |
[16:09] | to receive a transplant. | 接受移植的可能性更小 |
[16:10] | But the new lungs are still an hour out. | 但是新肺还要一个多小时才到 |
[16:12] | I don’t think he’ll make it like this. | 我觉得他这样撑不到那个时候 |
[16:14] | I can make it. | 我能撑下去 |
[16:16] | We can give him steroids and put him on a mask. | 我们可以给他用类固醇并给他戴上氧气面罩 |
[16:18] | It’s worth a try. | 这值得一试 |
[16:20] | Okay, let’s give him 60 milligrams of methylprednisolone | 好 给他60毫克甲基强的松龙 |
[16:23] | and up the O2 to ten liters. | 并把氧气调高到10升 |
[16:25] | Hang in there, Ben. | 再坚持一下 本 |
[16:26] | We’re gonna send you up to prep for surgery soon. | 我们很快就会送你去做术前准备 |
[16:37] | Ethan? | 伊森 |
[16:39] | He is losing consciousness. We gotta get him out of here. | 他要失去意识了 我们得把他弄出去 |
[16:41] | Hey, Don? Don, can you hear me? | 唐 唐 听得到我说话吗 |
[16:44] | – I’m so tired. – Stay with me, Don. | -我好累 -坚持住 唐 |
[16:46] | Kelly, you guys ready to go yet? | 凯利 伙计们准备好了吗 |
[16:49] | The back wheels are still too unstable. | 后轮还是太不稳定 |
[16:50] | We need a little bit more time. | 我们还得等会 |
[16:51] | No, we don’t have more time. | 不 我们等不了了 |
[16:52] | Don’s lost too much blood. | 唐已经失血过多了 |
[16:53] | We’re not moving anyone until it’s safe. | 在确定情况安全之前我们不能移动任何人 |
[16:54] | No, Ethan– | 不行 伊森 |
[16:55] | I’m sorry, April. | 抱歉 艾普尔 |
[16:59] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[17:00] | He’s dying. We have to move him now. | 他快死了 我们必须现在就把他挪出来 |
[17:03] | Dr. Choi, is that true? | 崔医生 这是真的吗 |
[17:06] | – How unstable is the car? – It’s not where we’d like it. | -这辆车有多不稳定 -位置不太好 |
[17:08] | If we move now, can’t promise you it won’t collapse. | 如果现在移动 有可能会塌下来 |
[17:11] | Kelly! | 凯利 |
[17:13] | Do it! | 快挪 |
[17:16] | You start pressors, I’ll up his fluids. | 你来给他增压 我来增加输液量 |
[17:18] | Keep working. We’re waiting till it’s safe. | 继续努力 我们等到安全了再挪 |
[17:21] | – Ethan! – We’re waiting. | -伊森 -我们再等等 |
[17:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[17:31] | Turned into a tension pneumo. We have to needle it. | 转为张力性气胸了 我们只能扎针了 |
[17:44] | His sats aren’t coming up. It’s not working. | 血氧量还是没有上升 这样不起效 |
[17:46] | The new lungs are still 15 minutes away. | 新肺还要再等15分钟才到 |
[17:48] | He’s not gonna make it that long. | 他撑不了那么久 |
[17:49] | We have to do a chest tube. | 我们必须插胸管 |
[17:51] | If we do it, he may not be able to get a transplant. | 如果我们插了 他可能就不能接受移植了 |
[17:54] | We have to do this. | 我们不得不插 |
[17:58] | – Get the chest tube kit. – No, wait! | -拿胸管工具包 -不 等等 |
[18:01] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[18:05] | Sats are down to 71. | 血氧量降到71了 |
[18:09] | What about his transplant? | 那他的移植手术怎么办 |
[18:12] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们没别的选择 |
[18:14] | Okay, making the incision. | 好 开始切割 |
[18:27] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[18:29] | Sats back up to 80. | 血氧量回到80了 |
[18:32] | 83. | 83了 |
[18:33] | All right, tell radiology | 好的 通知放射科 |
[18:34] | he needs a stat chest CT before he goes to the OR. | 他进手术室前需要做一个胸部断层扫描 |
[18:49] | I can’t get an angle on this. | 我没办法找到一个好的角度 |
[18:51] | Reflect the atrium. | 照下心房 |
[18:54] | That’s as far back as it’s gonna go. | 那会绕的太远 |
[18:58] | I can’t get around it. | 我绕不过去 |
[19:00] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[19:03] | The tumor’s extended too far into the auricle. | 肿瘤太快扩散进心房 |
[19:04] | And into the valve and the SA node. | 还有瓣膜和窦房结 |
[19:09] | I don’t see how we’re ever gonna get the margins clear. | 我不觉得我们能清楚找到肿瘤边缘 |
[19:11] | We may have to close him back up. | 我们大概给他缝合回去了 |
[19:12] | But we can’t close him back up. | 但我们不能缝合 |
[19:14] | He’s never gonna survive another procedure. | 他熬不过下一次手术的 |
[19:16] | We need to fix this today. | 我们今天就得解决 |
[19:18] | Let me try it from here. | 让我试试从这弄 |
[19:22] | – Reflect the atrium. – Yes, sir. Forceps. | -照下心房 -好 手术钳 |
[19:25] | Right here. | 就在这 |
[19:26] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[19:28] | They’re ready to extract the patient from under the car. | 他们准备把伤者从车底下移出来了 |
[19:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:37] | Keep dissecting. | 继续剖 |
[19:40] | It’s the only option we have. | 这是我们唯一的选择 |
[19:48] | – Go grab a board. – Ethan. | -去拿个推车 -伊森 |
[19:50] | Hey, team’s in place. | 全员都做好准备了 |
[19:51] | Soon as he’s out, Maggie and I will bind the pelvis | 他一出来 你松开动脉上夹子的时候 |
[19:53] | while you clamp off the artery. | 麦基和我会固定住他的骨盆 |
[19:54] | Whoa, why isn’t he on the rapid transfuser? | 怎么没给他快速输血 |
[19:57] | He had a reaction to the blood. | 他对血液有过敏反应 |
[19:58] | We had to take him off. | 我们不得不停止输血 |
[20:00] | And he’s been down there this long? | 然后他这样在底下被困住那么久了 |
[20:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[20:03] | He’s lost too much blood and his pressure’s in the toilet. | 他失血过多 血压水平极低 |
[20:06] | Even if we are perfect on this, it might not be enough. | 即使我们尽全力 可能最后都是徒劳 |
[20:09] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:13] | Man, I know that this is delicate, | 我知道现在形势很微妙 |
[20:14] | but is Don an organ donor? | 但唐是器官捐献者吗 |
[20:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:20] | The driver. | 那个司机 |
[20:21] | He needs a new heart. | 他需要一个新的心脏 |
[20:24] | God. | 天哪 |
[20:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:35] | Don, Don, it’s time to get you out of here. | 唐 唐 现在要把你移出来了 |
[20:39] | – You have lost a lot of blood. – I know. | -你失血过多 -我知道 |
[20:42] | Your condition is extremely serious, | 你的伤势极其严重 |
[20:43] | and you know that in cases like this, | 你也知道在这种情况下 |
[20:45] | we’d like to have a plan. | 我们需要准备一个计划 |
[20:47] | You wanna know if I’m an organ donor. | 你想知道我是不是器官捐献者 |
[20:51] | You’re a healthcare worker, Don, you understand. | 你是医疗工作者 唐 你明白的 |
[20:54] | You said you were gonna save me. | 你说过要救我的 |
[20:55] | I know. We are, Don. | 我知道 我们正在救你 唐 |
[20:56] | Don, we’re gonna do everything that we possibly can– | 唐 我们会倾尽全力的 |
[20:58] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[21:00] | Stop, guys, you’re scaring him. | 别说了 你们吓到他了 |
[21:01] | – April, please. – Get me out. | -艾普尔 别这样 -救我出去 |
[21:04] | – Just get me out. – Don, Don? | -把我救出去 -唐 唐 |
[21:06] | Kelly, we gotta go now. | 凯利 我们现在就得开始移了 |
[21:07] | – Let’s move! – Ready? | -开始移吧 -准备好了吗 |
[21:09] | – Up on blue! – Copy that. | -蓝色气囊升起 -收到 |
[21:12] | Up on blue. | 蓝色气囊升起 |
[21:16] | Let’s get it in. | 把板子插进去 |
[21:19] | – Okay, ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[21:21] | – One, two, three. – There we go. | -一 二 三 -好了 |
[21:25] | – Gonna roll him! – Yep! | -要把他翻个面 -好 |
[21:27] | – Roll! – Roll! | -翻过来 -翻 |
[21:29] | You’re good. | 你没事 |
[21:36] | – Clamp? – Clamp! | -钳子呢 -钳子 |
[21:38] | – All right, April. -Yep! | -好的 艾普尔 -好了 |
[21:39] | – Faster, let’s go! He’s gonna bleed out! | 快点 我们走 他会失血过量的 |
[21:42] | Clamps are on! | 钳子夹住 |
[21:45] | Heartrate’s 140! Sats are dropping! | 心跳140 心率在下降 |
[21:47] | – Let’s go, let’s move! – All right, on my count! | -我们快走 -好的 听我数 |
[21:49] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[21:51] | Let’s go! Come on, let’s move, people! | 走吧 快点 大家都快点 |
[21:53] | He’s crashing! | 他快不行了 |
[21:55] | All right, let’s move! Move, move! | 好的 我们快走 快点 |
[22:09] | Whoa, what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[22:10] | Dr. Latham called the transplant off. | 莱瑟医生叫停了移植手术 |
[22:11] | What do you mean? The new lungs are ready to go. | 你在说什么 新的肺都准备好了 |
[22:13] | The chest tube caused a hemothorax, | 胸部插管导致胸腔积血 |
[22:15] | and that’s on top of the damage | 这次比他之前进行的所有手术中的 |
[22:16] | from all his previous procedures. | 肺部损伤更加严重 |
[22:17] | He’d bleed out before we even got the new lungs in. | 我们拿到新的肺之前 他就会失血过多 |
[22:19] | Nothing we’ve tried has touched his infection. | 我们试过的方法都对他的感染无济于事 |
[22:21] | If he doesn’t get this transplant, he’s going to die. | 要是他不做移植 他会死的 |
[22:24] | Dr. Latham says his lungs are completely fused | 莱瑟医生说他的肺已经完全 |
[22:27] | to his chest wall. | 和胸腔壁黏合了 |
[22:28] | It’s just not possible. | 不可能的 |
[22:31] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[22:38] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[22:39] | Oh, God, here. | 天啊 给你 |
[22:42] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:44] | – Oh, God. – You okay? | -天哪 -你没事吧 |
[22:46] | Oh, God. Yeah, I’m okay. | 天哪 是的 我没事 |
[22:48] | Hang a bag of Zofran. | 给她吊一袋枢复宁 |
[22:50] | No, I don’t want any Zofran. | 不 我不要枢复宁 |
[22:52] | Honey, you–you’re nauseous. | 亲爱的 你现在感到恶心想吐 |
[22:53] | It’ll make you feel so much better. | 它会让你感觉好受得多 |
[22:54] | – Go get the Zofran. – No, I don’t want any Zofran. | -去拿枢复宁 -不 我不想要枢复宁 |
[22:58] | I take the Zofran, I get tired. | 如果我打了枢复宁 我会感觉疲惫 |
[23:00] | When I get tired, I nap, | 我感到疲惫就会打盹 |
[23:02] | and then I can’t sleep at night. | 然后我晚上就会睡不着 |
[23:03] | I don’t want any Zofran. | 我不要打枢复宁 |
[23:04] | Okay, well, we can get you something to help you sleep. | 那我们可以给你开点助眠的药 |
[23:07] | Ask Dr. Singh to write an order for, um– | 让辛格医生开一张药方 |
[23:09] | Will you stop it, please? | 能拜托你打住吗 |
[23:13] | Okay, will you leave, please? | 好了 请你离开 |
[23:14] | I want you to get out. | 我希望你出去 |
[23:16] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:19] | I’ll be back in a little while– | 我过一会再回来 |
[23:20] | 20, 30 minutes–just to see if you’re still feeling nauseous. | 大概二三十分钟 来看看你会不会好一点 |
[23:22] | No! | 不用 |
[23:24] | Don’t come back! | 不要回来了 |
[23:26] | I want you out! | 你给我出去 |
[23:41] | How’s Don? | 唐怎么样了 |
[23:42] | His pelvis is completely shattered. | 他的盆骨已经完全碎了 |
[23:44] | It’s still touch and go. | 还在生死边缘 |
[23:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:48] | If he doesn’t make it, that’s a heart wasted. | 如果他撑不过去 那就浪费了一个心脏 |
[23:52] | He was terrified, Ethan. | 伊森 他吓坏了 |
[23:53] | It was wrong of you to ask him. | 你当时问他是不对的 |
[23:55] | – How could we not? – He wanted us to save him. | -我们怎么能不问 -他希望我们救他 |
[23:57] | And we are! We’re doing everything we can! | 我们是在救他 我们已经竭尽所能了 |
[23:59] | You did not do everything you could. | 你没有尽你所能 |
[24:01] | You should have gotten Don out sooner. | 你应该早点让唐出来的 |
[24:02] | That car could have collapsed. | 那辆车有可能会散架 |
[24:03] | I wanted to make sure he was safe. | 我必须得保证他的安全 |
[24:04] | No, you wanted to make sure I was safe! | 不 你是要保证我的安全 |
[24:07] | But I wasn’t your patient, Ethan. | 但是我不是你的病人 伊森 |
[24:09] | He was. | 他才是 |
[24:26] | Okay, so, um, if you email me the details, | 好了 如果你把细节用邮件发给我 |
[24:28] | I’ll follow up with you in a week | 我会在一周内向你跟进 |
[24:29] | and we can take it from there. | 接下来交给我们吧 |
[24:31] | Ms. Curry? What are you doing? | 库里女士 你在干什么 |
[24:35] | She wanted to be discharged. | 她想出院 |
[24:36] | She’s severely anemic. | 她严重贫血 |
[24:37] | She could pass out before she gets to the parking lot. | 她有可能在走到停车场前就晕过去 |
[24:40] | I mean, I scheduled a visit with a nutritionist | 我已经预约了一位营养师 |
[24:41] | and I’m gonna monitor her closely. | 而且我会密切监护她的状态 |
[24:44] | Ms. Glenn? | 格伦小姐 |
[24:45] | You’re aware that this worm puts you at risk | 你知道这个绦虫会让你患上 |
[24:47] | of pancreatitis, heart disease, arrhythmia– | 胰腺炎 心脏病 心律失常 |
[24:50] | I know, but it’s the only thing that’s helped my MS. | 我知道 但这是唯一能缓解多发性硬化症的 |
[24:52] | Trust me, correlation is not necessarily causation. | 相信我 相关性不一定是因果关系 |
[24:55] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[24:56] | He doesn’t think that | 他不认为 |
[24:57] | the absence of MS symptoms is related to the tapeworm. | 没有出现多发性硬化症的原因是绦虫 |
[24:59] | Not what I said. | 这不是我要说的 |
[25:01] | Whether it’s helping you or not, | 不管这是否对你有帮助 |
[25:03] | the side effects are seriously endangering your health. | 副作用严重危害你的身体健康 |
[25:06] | I don’t agree. | 我不这么觉得 |
[25:07] | I know how I feel, and I’m going home. | 我知道自己的感觉如何 我要回家 |
[25:09] | Well, then, I’m sorry, you leave me no choice | 既然如此 抱歉 你让我别无选择 |
[25:10] | but to put you on a psych hold. | 只好让你留院精神观察了 |
[25:13] | – What? – You can’t make her stay here! | -什么 -你不让强制她留下来 |
[25:15] | I’m afraid I can. | 恐怕我可以 |
[25:15] | Right now, your wife is a danger to herself. | 现在你的妻子正对她自己造成危险 |
[25:17] | My job is to protect her. Earl, back in 4. | 而我的工作是保护她 厄尔 带回4号治疗室 |
[25:19] | No–Dr. Charles, what are you doing? | 不 查尔斯医生 你在干什么 |
[25:21] | – Come with me, ma’am. – Let go of me! | -女士 请跟我来 -放开我 |
[25:23] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[25:24] | – You can’t keep me here! – Dr. Charles! | -你们不能把我关在这 -查尔斯医生 |
[25:25] | – You can’t keep me here! – Get off of her! | -你们不能把我关在这 -放开她 |
[25:35] | Oh, hey, uh, my mom, | 你好 我妈妈 |
[25:37] | She was feeling some tightness in her chest before, so– | 她之前感觉有点胸闷 所以… |
[25:39] | Yeah, of course. I’ll–I’ll check on her as soon as I can. | 知道了 我会尽快去看看她的 |
[25:42] | Okay, thank–hey. | 好的 谢… |
[25:44] | – What’s the matter? – Uh, tough case. | -怎么了 -棘手的病例 |
[25:46] | We allowed this patient to talk us | 我们被这位病人说服 |
[25:48] | into removing his cardiac myxoma | 移除他的心脏粘液瘤 |
[25:49] | when we should have done a transplant | 然而我们原本应该做器官移植手术的 |
[25:51] | and now, well, he’s probably gonna die. | 现在 他可能要死了 |
[25:55] | Why can’t you remove it? | 为什么你们移除不了 |
[25:56] | Well, it–it’s too extensive. | 它太大了 |
[25:58] | We’d never get it all. | 我们不可能完全移除 |
[26:00] | Could you get it all with an autotransplant? | 那自体移植术可以做到吗 |
[26:04] | You’re talking about completely removing | 你说的是将他的心脏 |
[26:05] | his heart from his body. | 完全从身体里移出来 |
[26:07] | I mean, we could get at the whole tumor, | 那样我们可以移除整个肿瘤 |
[26:09] | but the damage is so extensive | 但是损失太大了 |
[26:11] | the odds of reimplantation are miniscule. | 把心脏重新移植回去的成功几率太小了 |
[26:13] | That might not be true. | 可能不会像你说的这样 |
[26:14] | The chief of CT back at my hospital? | 还记得我之前医院的那个心胸科主任吗 |
[26:16] | He did a 12-patient trial on reimplantation | 他做过一个12人的再植术临床实验 |
[26:19] | after ice bath dissection. | 是在冰浴解剖后做的 |
[26:20] | He hasn’t published yet but he got good results. | 他还没有发表 但他得到了很好的结果 |
[26:23] | – What kind of results? – Greater than 50%. | -什么样的结果 -成功率高于五成 |
[26:26] | “Greater than 50%”? You’re sure? | “高于五成” 你确定吗 |
[26:28] | Yeah, I can get you the details on the procedure. | 确定 我可以给你找找关于手术的详细信息 |
[26:31] | Do it, fast. | 快去 |
[26:32] | I’m gonna be back in the OR. | 我先回手术室 |
[26:33] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢了 -没事 |
[26:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:42] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[26:56] | Four months ago, we were getting married. | 四个月前 我们本来要结婚的 |
[26:58] | Today I gave her her house key back. | 今天我把她的家门钥匙还给了她 |
[27:01] | I know. | 我懂 |
[27:05] | What do I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[27:10] | Come on. | 振作起来 |
[27:12] | Let’s get back to work. | 我们回去工作吧 |
[27:38] | Don’s still in surgery. It’s not going well. | 唐还在手术中 情况不太好 |
[27:41] | If he dies, I accept full responsibility. | 如果他死了 我承担全部责任 |
[27:43] | I looked at the notes, spoke with CFD. | 我看过了病例 和消防局谈过了 |
[27:46] | Lieutenant Severide said | 西弗莱德副队说 |
[27:47] | you were faced with some tough decisions, | 你面临着一些艰难的决定 |
[27:49] | especially regarding April. | 特别是关于艾普尔的 |
[27:53] | You tried to warn me. | 你警告过我 |
[27:55] | Being responsible for people’s lives | 对他人的生命负责 |
[27:57] | is never easy, Dr. Choi. | 从来都不是件易事 崔医生 |
[27:59] | Let’s all just hope that things work out for the best. | 我们就希望一切顺利吧 |
[28:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 知道了 女士 |
[28:20] | The antibiotics aren’t working, are they? | 抗生素不起作用 是吗 |
[28:23] | No, they’re not. | 是的 不起作用 |
[28:30] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[28:32] | I spoke with the transplant coordinator. | 我和移植协调员谈过了 |
[28:35] | No one ahead of you on the list can get here | 名单上在你之前的人都不能 |
[28:37] | before the donor lungs expire, | 在捐献者的肺不能用之前赶到 |
[28:40] | which means you’re up next. | 也就是说下一个就轮到你了 |
[28:44] | To get a transplant? | 做移植吗 |
[28:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:54] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[28:57] | Not if he’s going to die. | 如果他会死的话就我就不会接受 |
[28:59] | He’s septic. | 他得了败血症 |
[29:01] | He has a DNR. | 他拒绝心肺复苏 |
[29:02] | There–there’s nothing you can do. | 你无能为力 |
[29:04] | I can be here with him. | 我可以在这陪着他 |
[29:08] | I have to be here. | 我必须得在这 |
[29:13] | He’s amazing. | 他很棒 |
[29:16] | Never complains. | 从不抱怨 |
[29:18] | Most people born with something like this | 大多数天生得了这种病的人 |
[29:20] | would say, “Why me?” | 都会说 “为什么是我” |
[29:23] | But Ben, he’s always saying, “Why not me?” | 但是本总是说 “为什么不是我呢” |
[29:26] | He taught me to be grateful for what I have. | 他教会我感激我所拥有的一切 |
[29:31] | And I am. | 我真的很感激 |
[29:34] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[29:36] | But you need these lungs, too. | 但你也需要这对肺 |
[29:41] | I still have time. | 我还有时间 |
[29:44] | – Another pair will come up. – Lisa– | -会有另一对的 -丽莎 |
[29:46] | No. | 不 |
[29:48] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:50] | No. | 我拒绝 |
[30:05] | Mind if I come in? | 介意我进来吗 |
[30:08] | Not at all. | 当然不介意 |
[30:14] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[30:16] | What, you mean that whole thing down there? | 什么 你是说下面发生的那些事吗 |
[30:19] | I mean, I wish it hadn’t come to that, | 我真希望事情没有变成那样 |
[30:20] | but, uh, yeah, I’m fine. | 但是 我还好 |
[30:23] | Didn’t look that way to me. | 我看着好像不太好啊 |
[30:27] | Now, we’ve worked together a long time, Daniel. | 丹尼尔 我们已经共事很久了 |
[30:29] | You usually empower your patients | 你通常给予你的病人 |
[30:31] | to make their own choices. | 做出自己的选择的力量 |
[30:34] | Putting that woman on a psych hold? | 可是你把那个女人留院精神观察 |
[30:36] | Sharon, I made a clinical decision | 莎伦 我做了个临床决策 |
[30:38] | for her own wellbeing. | 这是为了她好 |
[30:40] | Don’t know what to tell you. | 没有什么可告诉你的 |
[30:41] | Look, I know watching Cece go through treatment | 听着 我知道看着茜茜接受治疗 |
[30:45] | has been very hard on you. | 对你来说很艰难 |
[30:48] | It’s making you feel a little helpless. | 这让你感到有点手足无措 |
[30:51] | But… | 但是 |
[30:53] | bringing your emotions to work? | 你真的要在工作的问题上感情用事吗 |
[31:35] | I really don’t like this. | 我真的不喜欢这样 |
[31:37] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[31:40] | You don’t know how you’re going to restart his heart. | 你不知道怎么给他的心脏复苏 |
[31:43] | Robin’s on the phone right now. | 罗宾现在正在打电话 |
[31:45] | She’ll have answers for us soon. | 她会很快给我们答复的 |
[31:47] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[31:48] | Not a cardiothoracic surgeon, | 不是心胸外科医生 |
[31:50] | not even an amiable country doctor. | 甚至不是一个赤脚医生 |
[31:52] | I trust her. | 我信任她 |
[32:08] | Why isn’t Lisa in surgery? | 为什么丽莎没在做手术 |
[32:09] | You told her she was next up. | 你告诉她她是下一个了啊 |
[32:11] | She won’t leave Ben. | 她不想丢下本 |
[32:13] | Not while he’s still alive. | 只要他还活着 |
[32:33] | Lisa, you and Ben have never been able to be together. | 丽莎 你和本从未在一起过 |
[32:36] | But what if there was a way you could be? | 但如果有个方法可以让你们在一呢 |
[32:38] | Not through a pane of glass. | 不用再隔着玻璃 |
[32:42] | We could? | 我们可以吗 |
[32:44] | Yes. | 可以 |
[32:45] | It could only be for a minute, though, | 尽管它可能只有一分钟 |
[32:47] | because you’d have to agree to take the new lungs. | 因为你得同意接受新的肺 |
[32:54] | No. | 不 |
[32:56] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:57] | Don’t you think Ben would want you to have them? | 你不觉得本会希望你拥有它们吗 |
[33:02] | I can’t leave him now. | 我现在不能丢下他 |
[33:05] | It wouldn’t be leaving him. | 那不是丢下他 |
[33:08] | It’d be giving him what you both have always wanted. | 那是给他一直以来你们都想要的 |
[33:15] | Lisa, this is the memory you’ll have for the rest of your life. | 丽莎 这是你余生都可以留存的记忆 |
[33:19] | The one moment you were truly together. | 有那么一刻你们真的在一起了 |
[33:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:57] | Lisa, no. | 丽莎 不 |
[33:58] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[34:00] | It’s okay. I promise, Ben. | 没事的 我保证 本 |
[35:11] | Love you, Ben. | 我爱你 本 |
[35:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[36:01] | It’s outrageous, I– | 太过分了 我… |
[36:04] | what recourse do we have? | 我们有什么办法吗 |
[36:07] | My husband’s talking to our lawyer. | 我丈夫正在和我的律师谈话 |
[36:08] | We’re going to sue you. | 我们会起诉你 |
[36:10] | That won’t be necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[36:12] | I’m releasing the psych hold. You can go home. | 我解除了留院精神观察 你可以回家了 |
[36:15] | What? | 什么 |
[36:16] | I’m discharging you. You’re free to go. | 我让你出院了 你可以走了 |
[36:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:22] | Well, good luck. Hope you feel better. | 祝你好运 希望你感觉好点 |
[36:28] | Follow up with her neurologist. | 跟进她的神经科医生 |
[36:29] | Stay on top of those labs, and, um… | 跟进她的化验结果 并且… |
[36:33] | keep me updated as to her progress. | 同步和我更新汇报她的进展 |
[36:35] | – Of course. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[36:46] | You know there’s no published data | 你知道没有公开的关于 |
[36:47] | on intracardiac pacemaker use in reimplanted hearts? | 心内起搏器用于重新移植心脏的数据吧 |
[36:50] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[36:52] | So do you have a plan for what to do if it doesn’t catch? | 所以如果没起作用的话 你有什么计划吗 |
[36:58] | No. | 没有 |
[37:00] | Great. | 很好 |
[37:03] | All right, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[37:24] | Well, will you look at that? | 瞧瞧啊 |
[37:32] | All right, we still have a lot of work to do. | 好吧 我们还有一些工作要做 |
[37:33] | – Let’s get him off bypass. – Yes, Doctor. | -给他取出支路导管 -好的 医生 |
[37:57] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[38:01] | He’s DNR. Nothing more we can do. | 他拒绝心肺复苏 我们无能为力 |
[38:10] | Time of death, 19:42. | 死亡时间 19点42分 |
[38:30] | They were able to set his pelvis. | 他们修复了他的盆骨 |
[38:32] | They actually think he’ll make a full recovery. | 他们说他会完全康复 |
[38:34] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[38:36] | I was worried about you today. | 我今天很担心你 |
[38:40] | Did it clould my judgment? | 那影响了我的判断力吗 |
[38:43] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[38:45] | But either way, there’s no place for that here. | 但不论怎样 我都不后悔 |
[38:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:58] | For caring. | 你的关心 |
[39:06] | Lisa, I’m so sorry. | 丽莎 我很遗憾 |
[39:10] | Ben has passed. | 本去世了 |
[40:08] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[40:16] | You and I… | 你和我 |
[40:19] | we have some good memories. | 我们有一些美好的回忆 |
[40:21] | Don’t we? | 是吧 |
[40:26] | Yes, we do. | 是啊 有的 |