时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I mean… | 太逗了… |
[00:09] | – What’s so funny? – Come on, April. Tell him. | -什么事这么好笑 -艾普尔 你跟他说 |
[00:12] | It’s a nurse thing. You wouldn’t get it. | 这是护士梗 你听不懂的 |
[00:14] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[00:16] | Our shifts about to start. Sorry. | 我们要开始上班了 抱歉 |
[00:21] | I don’t know why I’m so tired this morning. | 我不知道我今天早上为什么这么累 |
[00:24] | Really you don’t know? | 你真的不知道吗 |
[00:27] | Oh, maybe I have some idea. | 好吧 也许我有点线索 |
[00:29] | I’m just happy you’re back home | 你能回家我真的很开心 |
[00:30] | and the whole gun thing is behind us. | 枪的事情终于过去了 |
[00:33] | Excuse me, Dr. Halstead. | 打扰一下 霍斯特德医生 |
[00:36] | Hey, Earl. What’s up? | 厄尔 怎么了 |
[00:38] | Sorry to interrupt but it’s about your car. | 抱歉打扰 你的车出事了 |
[00:46] | Seems they pried the latch open. | 好像有人把后备箱撬开了 |
[00:49] | Oh, my God, he literally just parked. | 天哪 他才刚停好车 |
[00:51] | What was it, like ten minutes ago? | 大概也就是十分钟之前吧 |
[00:54] | My guess is whoever did this | 我觉得干这事的人 |
[00:55] | cased out Dr. Halstead specifically. | 一定特意分析过霍斯特德医生 |
[00:57] | Knew his schedule, what he might leave in the car. | 了解他的日程安排 知道他在车里会放什么 |
[01:00] | Mine was the only car broken into? | 只有我的车被人撬开了吗 |
[01:02] | Yeah, seems so. | 看来是这样 |
[01:04] | Oh, my God, Will. I can’t believe you left this back here. | 天哪 威尔 你居然把这个包落下了 |
[01:07] | Your laptop’s inside. | 你的电脑还在里面 |
[01:09] | I’m surprised they didn’t take it. | 他们居然没拿走电脑 |
[01:11] | They must have gotten scared off before they found it. | 应该还没来得及找到电脑 就被吓跑了 |
[01:14] | See anything missing, Dr. Halstead? | 有丢什么东西吗 霍斯特德医生 |
[01:17] | No, it doesn’t look like it. | 没有 看起来没丢什么 |
[01:20] | Well, you must have got lucky then. | 那你肯定是走运了 |
[01:27] | Here you go, Top Gun. You’re going to treatment 5. | 给你 精英医生 你去5号治疗室 |
[01:30] | And take Terry with you. | 带上泰瑞一起 |
[01:31] | It seems like he needs something to do. | 他似乎需要找点事做 |
[01:34] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[01:38] | Good morning, Mr. Kaminsky. | 早上好 卡明斯基先生 |
[01:40] | Hi, I’m Dr. Choi and this is Student Doctor McNeal. | 我是崔医生 这是学生医生麦克尼尔 |
[01:43] | I understand you’re experiencing some palpitations in your chest? | 据我所知 你最近出现了心悸现象对吗 |
[01:46] | How about you unbutton your shirt so I can take a listen. | 请解开你的衬衫 我用听诊器听一下 |
[01:48] | – Sure. – I see we already took your blood pressure. | -好 -我们已经测过了你的血压 |
[01:51] | 226/117 226 over 117. | |
[01:53] | That’s high, isn’t it? | 是不是很高 |
[01:55] | A lot higher than I’d like to see it, yes. | 比理想情况要高很多 |
[01:57] | All right, take a deep breath for me. | 请深吸一口气 |
[02:01] | And exhale? | 呼气 |
[02:03] | Then another? | 再来一次 |
[02:05] | Exhale. | 呼气 |
[02:07] | All right. Bilateral crackles with mild rhonchi. | 好的 两侧肺部都有轻微干罗音 |
[02:10] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不是什么好事 |
[02:12] | Not time to panic yet but it’s good you came in. | 还不必惊慌 不过你来检查是对的 |
[02:14] | I want to run a few tests and | 我会为你做几项检查 |
[02:16] | give you something to bring down that blood pressure. | 再给你用一些降压药 |
[02:18] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[02:20] | Hey, Hank. Start an IV and give 20 labetalol, please. | 汉克 开始挂瓶并注射20毫克拉贝洛尔 谢谢 |
[02:24] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[02:25] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, troponins, | 做一下血常规 血液生化和肌钙蛋白检测 |
[02:26] | and set him up with an EKG and renal ultrasound. | 再帮他做一个心电图和肾脏超音波检查 |
[02:29] | Right. | 好的 |
[02:37] | Hey, Hank. Everything all right? | 汉克 你还好吗 |
[02:43] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[02:48] | – Is he okay? – I’m sure it’s nothing. | -他还好吗 -应该没事 |
[02:52] | Terry, clean this up, and let’s get that IV started. | 泰瑞 清理一下 帮他挂瓶 |
[02:55] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:03] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没关系 |
[03:06] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[03:36] | – Hey, what happened to Hank? – He’s not feeling well. | -汉克怎么了 -他身体不舒服 |
[03:39] | Does he know that patient, Kaminsky? | 他认识那位患者吗 卡明斯基 |
[03:42] | April, what’s going on? | 艾普尔 到底怎么了 |
[03:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:46] | Hey, hey, hey, come on. It’s me. | 别这样 是我啊 |
[03:49] | You always read me in. | 你总会告诉我的 |
[03:51] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[03:57] | – Maggie? – Yep? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[03:58] | Patient in 2’s got a small splenic crack without a blush. | 2号治疗室的患者出现脾脏微裂 没有出血 |
[04:01] | Let’s send her upstairs for observation. | 送她上楼观察吧 |
[04:03] | – I’m on it. – Thanks. | -这就处理 -谢谢 |
[04:08] | Morning. | 早 |
[04:10] | That’s really all you’re going to say? | 你就打算说这一句话吗 |
[04:14] | Um, what else do you want me to say? | 你还希望我说什么 |
[04:17] | Um, sorry would be a start? | 比如一句抱歉 |
[04:19] | Yeah, I’m sorry things turned out this way. | 好 抱歉事情变成了这样 |
[04:21] | Turned out? | 变成 |
[04:23] | Things didn’t turn out. | 事情不是变成这样的 |
[04:24] | You accused me of sleeping with your detestable father. | 你居然怀疑我跟你那个令人厌恶的父亲上床了 |
[04:27] | I’m not going to keep rehashing this, Ava. | 我不想一直说这件事了 艾娃 |
[04:29] | Oh, you poor thing. | 你真可悲 |
[04:31] | Connor, incoming. You’re going to Baghdad. | 康纳 有病人 你去急救室 |
[04:39] | – What do we got? – Bode Isiah, 23, | -什么情况 -波迪·以赛亚 23岁 |
[04:41] | motorcycle versus car, GCS 12, | 摩托车撞上汽车 昏迷指数12 |
[04:44] | BP 110 over 70, heart rate 120, O2 sats 98%. | 血压110/70 心率120 血氧饱和度98 |
[04:48] | He’s obviously in a lot of pain, | 他很明显有剧烈痛感 |
[04:49] | seems to have taken most of the trauma to the torso. | 躯干部分似乎承受了大部分冲击 |
[04:51] | All right, let’s get a chest X-ray in here now. | 好 帮他照个胸部X光 |
[04:58] | All right, on my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[05:03] | All right, Bode, we’re going to take care of that pain, okay? | 好了 波迪 我们会帮你止痛的 好吗 |
[05:05] | Give me 50 of fentanyl. | 注射50单位芬太尼 |
[05:06] | – Yeah. – I’m HIV positive. | -好的 -我有艾滋病 |
[05:09] | It’s good to know but we’re prepared for that, okay? | 谢谢你的提醒 不过我们也有预防措施的 |
[05:12] | Just let us take care of you. | 让我来给你处理就行了 |
[05:13] | All right, Bode. | 好的 波迪 |
[05:16] | Can you move your head up and down for me? | 你能不能上下活动一下头部给我看 |
[05:18] | There we go, very good. | 就是这样 很棒 |
[05:20] | Now how about left and right, okay? | 那现在能试试左右活动吗 |
[05:22] | All right, C-spine’s clear. | 好的 颈椎没有问题 |
[05:24] | Let’s roll him and get a board out. | 大家一起让他侧个身然后把板子抽出来 |
[05:26] | One, two, three? | 一 二 三 |
[05:29] | Hey, what’s the hold up on the fentanyl I asked for? | 我要的芬太尼怎么还没到位 |
[05:31] | I already gave it to him. | 我已经注射给他了 |
[05:33] | All right, let’s get the X-ray in. Come on. | 好吧 赶快照X光 快点 |
[05:41] | Oh, all right, Bode. | 好的 波迪 |
[05:42] | You’ve got a bunch of broken and displaced ribs. | 你有多根肋骨错位以及骨折 |
[05:44] | In order to stop the pain we’re going to have to surgically | 为了消除你的疼痛 我们得通过手术 |
[05:47] | put them back into alignment with metal plates. | 矫正并用金属板固定它们的位置 |
[05:49] | – Is that okay? – Okay. | -这样可以吗 -可以 |
[05:51] | All right, tell CT we’re on our way up. | 好的 告诉心胸科我们要上去了 |
[05:54] | Let’s get him ready to move. | 我们准备一下推他走 |
[05:56] | All right? Let’s go. | 好了吗 走吧 |
[05:58] | There are my two love birds. | 我的神仙眷侣原来在这儿啊 |
[05:59] | I got a tough one in treatment 4. Colon cancer. | 我在四号诊室有个棘手的患者 结肠癌 |
[06:02] | – Who wants it? – I’ll take it. | -谁想接 -我来吧 |
[06:04] | – Thanks. – Yeah. Can you take my stuff? | -谢了 -没事 你能把我的东西拿走吗 |
[06:06] | – Sure. – You all right? | -当然了 -你还好吧 |
[06:09] | – Yeah. – See ya. | -没事 -回头见 |
[06:11] | See ya. | 回头见 |
[06:14] | Dammit. | 该死 |
[06:20] | Yeah, I need to report a stolen firearm. | 对 我要汇报一起枪械失窃案 |
[06:24] | You know what? Let me call you back. | 算了 我回头打给你 |
[06:28] | – Dr. Halstead. – Good morning. | -霍斯特德医生 -早啊 |
[06:30] | You’re a hard man to pin down. | 你是个摸不到行踪的家伙 |
[06:33] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[06:34] | Buddy, I heard you been skipping your sessions. | 哥们 我听说你一直在翘心理咨询 |
[06:38] | Therapy? | 你说那些谈话吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah, well, kinda busy saving lives down here. | 是啊 我在这忙着拯救生命呢 |
[06:43] | Listen, for what it’s worth, in my experience, | 听着 不一定适用所有人 但据我的经验 |
[06:45] | this kind of trauma, you gotta take the treatment seriously | 面对这种心理创伤 你得认真对待那些治疗 |
[06:48] | or it’ll bite you in the ass. | 不然以后有你好受的 |
[06:50] | I mean, the stories I could tell you. | 我也不是不能直接跟你讲啦 |
[06:52] | Drugs, alcohol, family issues. | 吸毒啊 酗酒啊 家庭问题啊 |
[06:54] | Hey, why don’t you just say it? | 你为什么不能有话直说 |
[06:57] | All right, Natalie told you I bought a gun. | 我替你说吧 娜塔莉告诉你我买了把枪 |
[06:59] | Well, it’s gone, okay? It’s not an issue anymore. | 枪已经没了 可以了吧 以及没有问题了 |
[07:02] | – Okay, we done? – Will, let me remind you | -好了 我们谈完了吧 -威尔 我提醒你 |
[07:05] | your therapy is not elective. | 你对是否参加心理治疗没有选择权 |
[07:07] | Goodwin mandated it. | 这是古德温下的命令 |
[07:10] | Come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[07:12] | I don’t want to see you lose your job. | 我不希望你丢掉工作 |
[07:15] | Appreciate it. | 那可真是谢谢你了 |
[07:22] | I’m not seeing any signs of concussion. | 我没有发现任何脑震荡的迹象 |
[07:24] | Are you sure it was a seizure that made you collapse? | 你确定是突发癫痫导致的昏迷吗 |
[07:26] | That’s what my manager at the food co-op said | 我在食品合作社的经理是这么说的 |
[07:27] | but it was more of a dizzy spell. | 但我觉得更像是一阵头晕导致的 |
[07:29] | Thinking it was a reaction to the chemo. | 我觉得是化疗的副作用 |
[07:31] | All right, well, I’m seeing in your chart | 那好 我看你的资料里面说 |
[07:32] | that you’re battling colon cancer. | 你正在与结肠癌作斗争 |
[07:35] | Um, I’d like to send you for a set of scans | 我打算让你去做一系列扫描 |
[07:36] | – just to see what’s going on. – Scans? | -来确认一下问题所在 -扫描 |
[07:38] | No, I don’t want to blow my insurance up | 不 我的医保费用已经高的吓人了 |
[07:40] | any more than I already have. | 我不想让它再涨了 |
[07:41] | Plus, my oncologist scanned me just last week. | 而且我的肿瘤医生上周刚给我做过扫描 |
[07:43] | Well, in that case I will contact your oncologist | 那这样的话我会直接去联系一下你的肿瘤医生 |
[07:45] | directly so I can access your records. | 我就有权限查看你的档案了 |
[07:46] | I just need your written consent. | 我只需要得到你的书面同意 |
[07:48] | No, I don’t want to bother her. | 不 我不想给她添麻烦 |
[07:50] | I’m feeling better. | 我感觉好点了 |
[07:51] | I’ll–I’ll make an appointment for the day after tomorrow. | 我…我会预约后天来复诊的 |
[07:55] | Jared! Oh, baby. | 杰瑞德 宝贝儿 |
[07:57] | Wha–what are you doing here? | 你…你来这做什么 |
[07:58] | I thought you were at the airport. | 我以为你在机场呢 |
[07:59] | I was until Jason called me in a panic. | 在杰森惊慌地给我打电话之前 我的确在机场 |
[08:03] | He overreacted, all right? | 他紧张过头了 |
[08:05] | You should be on your way to Phoenix. | 你应该在去凤凰城的路上了 |
[08:07] | – That conference is important. – You are more important. | -那个会议很重要 -你更重要 |
[08:10] | No way I can stay away for a week with you like this. | 你现在这个状态我不可能离开你一整周的 |
[08:13] | – This is my girlfriend, Lucy. – How is he? | -这是我的女朋友 露西 -他情况怎么样 |
[08:16] | We’re trying to figure that out. | 我们正在讨论呢 |
[08:17] | I’m telling you, it’s a reaction to the chemo, all right? | 我跟你说 就是化疗的不良反应 知道吗 |
[08:19] | This isn’t my first rodeo. | 这种情况也不是第一次了 |
[08:21] | Chemo? I thought your last cycle ended three weeks ago. | 化疗 你的上一个疗程不是三周前就结束了吗 |
[08:24] | – Three weeks? – Something like that. | -三周前 -差不多吧 |
[08:27] | That seems unlikely that would still be affecting you. | 那它不太可能还会对你有影响啊 |
[08:29] | Do you mind if I take a look at your chemo port? | 你介意我看一下你的化疗泵吗 |
[08:31] | I opted not to get one. | 我要求不要化疗泵的 |
[08:32] | Nurses say my veins are easy to access. | 护士们说我的血管很好扎 |
[08:35] | So what’s the plan? | 所以下一步怎么办呢 |
[08:36] | Well, since you don’t want any scans, | 好 既然你不想做扫描 |
[08:38] | please just let us run some labs. | 请至少让我们做一些化验 |
[08:40] | – No. – Jared, please. | -不行 -杰瑞德 拜托了 |
[08:42] | This is serious. | 这是很严肃的问题 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:46] | – But just a blood test. – Okay, I’ll be back shortly. | -但是最多验个血 -好的 我很快就回来 |
[08:56] | Hey, can we get a CBC, CMP, | 我们能给布雷先生做个血常规和血液生化 |
[08:58] | magnesium and phosphates for Mr. Bray? | 并给他拿点镁和磷酸盐吗 |
[09:00] | – No scans? – He won’t let me. | -不做检查吗 -他不让我做 |
[09:02] | Yeah, weird, right? | 很奇怪 是吧 |
[09:03] | – Yeah. – Speaking of, | -是的 -说到这里 |
[09:06] | did you hear about what happened to Will’s car? | 你听说威尔的车怎么了吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah, it got broken into, right? | 听说了 车被撬了对吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah, but nothing was stolen. | 是的 但什么也没偷 |
[09:10] | Not even a bag with his computer in it. | 连装着电脑的包都没拿 |
[09:13] | That’s strange. Sounds like Will got lucky. | 真奇怪 听上去威尔很幸运 |
[09:16] | That’s exactly what Earl said. | 厄尔也是这么说的 |
[09:25] | Dr. Choi, I just checked in on Mr. Kaminsky. | 崔医生 我刚刚去检查了卡明斯基先生 |
[09:28] | Nurses still haven’t drawn blood or sent him up for scans. | 护士还没给他抽血 也没有送他去做检查 |
[09:30] | – What are they waiting for? – Don’t know. | -她们在等什么 -不知道 |
[09:32] | Can’t get a straight answer. Want me to do it? | 他们不告诉我 你想让我去做吗 |
[09:34] | No, I’ll handle this. | 不用了 我来处理吧 |
[09:37] | Why is nobody filling the orders for my patient in 5? | 为什么没人管我五号治疗室的病人 |
[09:39] | – Got busy. – I need that work up now. | -刚才很忙 -我现在就需要 |
[09:41] | Will you do it, please? | 你能去做一下吗 |
[09:41] | Sorry, gotta get stat nitro to Treatment 2. | 抱歉 得给二号治疗室的患者送硝酸甘油 |
[09:43] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[09:45] | Doris, I need you to draw blood in 5. | 桃瑞丝 我需要你给五号治疗室的病人抽血 |
[09:47] | I’m sorry, I’m on a break, I gotta clock out. | 对不起 我在休息 我要打卡下班了 |
[09:49] | Draw Mr. Kaminsky’s blood first | 先去给卡明斯基先生抽血 |
[09:50] | or don’t bother clocking back in. | 否则就别回来打卡上班了 |
[09:56] | – Mags. – Yep? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[09:57] | You gotta reign in your nurses. | 你得管好你的护士 |
[09:58] | They’re dropping the ball on my patient in 5. | 对于我五号治疗室的病人 她们在踢皮球 |
[10:00] | Dr. Choi, we’re down a nurse. We’ll get to him. | 崔医生 我们忙不过来 我们会去找他的 |
[10:10] | – What’s wrong? – She’s hurting me. | -怎么了 -她弄疼我了 |
[10:12] | His veins are impossible and he keeps moving. | 他的血管很浅 而且他一直乱动 |
[10:14] | – Stay still. – Ow! Stop stabbing me. | -不要动 -别再扎我了 |
[10:17] | – Doris. – There we go. | -桃瑞丝 -弄好了 |
[10:20] | All done. | 结束了 |
[10:30] | Suddenly don’t know your way around a rolling vein? | 突然间不会处理起伏的血管了吗 |
[10:33] | It was a hard stick. I gotta run this to the lab. | 刚才很难扎 我得把这个送到化验室 |
[10:38] | Mo, talk to me. What happened with Hank today? | 小莫 给我说说 汉克今天怎么了 |
[10:41] | Nothing. He wasn’t feeling good. | 没什么 他不舒服 |
[10:42] | – Monique. – You have to ask April. | -莫妮克 -你得问艾普尔 |
[10:45] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[10:46] | We’re talking about patient care, here. | 我们现在讨论的是病患护理 |
[10:48] | This is serious, all right? | 这很严肃 好吗 |
[10:51] | Monique. | 莫妮克 |
[10:52] | Your patient’s a child molester. | 你的病人是个恋童癖 |
[10:54] | What? | 什么 |
[10:56] | He was Hank’s piano teacher. | 他是汉克的钢琴老师 |
[10:58] | He raped him when he was a little boy. | 在他小时候 他把汉克强奸了 |
[11:15] | Dr. Lanik is wondering | 拉尼克医生在问 |
[11:16] | when his chest tube in T2 is getting set up. | 他二号治疗室病人的胸管什么时候能插好 |
[11:18] | You want me to do that | 你想让我先处理还是后处理 |
[11:19] | before or after this MVC that just came in? | 刚送进来的多名伤者 |
[11:21] | How about both at the same time? | 不如一起处理 |
[11:23] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | Someone named Sydney Hawkins | 有个名叫西妮·霍金斯的人 |
[11:29] | is asking for you out in the waiting room. | 在候诊室等你 |
[11:30] | Said she’s a friend of yours? | 她说是你的一位朋友 |
[11:33] | Doesn’t ring a bell. | 我想不起来有这么个人 |
[11:34] | I can tell her you’re too busy. | 我可以跟她说你很忙 |
[11:36] | No, I’ll come out. | 不用了 我去看看吧 |
[11:44] | Okay. Hello, Sydney? I’m Maggie Lockwood. | 你好 西妮 我是麦基·洛克伍德 |
[11:47] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[11:50] | You don’t remember me, do you? | 你不记得我了 对吗 |
[11:52] | I’m Naomi’s cousin. | 我是内奥米的堂姐 |
[11:54] | From down around 41st and Langley? | 就是在41号 在兰利的 |
[11:56] | She was a year behind you at Wendell Phillips? | 她比你晚一年进入温德尔·飞利浦公司 |
[11:59] | Well, that was a bit ago, yeah? | 这过去很长时间了 |
[12:01] | But I do remember Naomi. | 但我记得内奥米 |
[12:03] | Well, she said if I ever need anything at Med | 她说如果我在医学方面有问题的话 |
[12:05] | I should ask for you. | 我应该来找你 |
[12:07] | Okay, so what can I do for you? | 好吧 所以我能帮你做什么 |
[12:09] | Well, just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[12:10] | I’m not the kind of person that gets sick a lot. | 我不是那种经常生病的人 |
[12:13] | But I got this body pain that I just can’t seem to shake. | 但我身体很疼 忍受不了 |
[12:19] | If I had a regular doctor I’d go see ’em but, um, | 如果我有私人医生我就去看了 但是 |
[12:24] | if you could hook a girl up that’d be cool. | 如果你能找到个姑娘就更好了 |
[12:27] | Okay, listen, this is an E.D. | 听我说 这里是急诊室 |
[12:29] | We need to prioritize our emergencies. | 我们需要优先处理紧急情况 |
[12:32] | Yeah, okay, well, if it’s too hectic here, I mean, | 好吧 如果这里太忙的话 |
[12:36] | you could just give me something for the pain. | 你可以给我开点止疼的药吗 |
[12:38] | Okay, no one here is going to be able to do that for you | 除非你正式检查过 |
[12:40] | until you are formally examined. | 否则没人能给你这种药 |
[12:43] | So why don’t you come and take a seat over here. | 所以你先来这边坐 |
[12:46] | Go ahead. | 来吧 |
[12:51] | And we’ll do our best to get to you, okay? All right. | 我们会尽力帮助你 好吗 |
[12:56] | Thank you for stepping out to see me. | 谢谢你出来见我 |
[13:00] | – Of course. – I appreciate it. | -当然 -我很感激 |
[13:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | Need my hand back, Sydney. Okay. | 别拉着我了 西妮 好了 |
[13:10] | – Did you take her temperature? – 99.6. Just a bit elevated. | -你给她量体温了吗 -37.5度 低烧 |
[13:13] | I can bump her up the triage list if you want. | 如果你需要的话我可以给她排个号 |
[13:17] | Not necessary. | 不必了 |
[13:23] | Please tell me this wasn’t your idea. | 请告诉我这不是你的主意 |
[13:25] | What? | 什么 |
[13:26] | You know how unethical it is denying a patient care. | 你知道不给病人治疗是很不道德的行为 |
[13:29] | Treat him like a pin cushion? | 像对待针线包一样对待他 |
[13:30] | I should write you all up for what you’ve been doing. | 你们做的事我应该报上去 |
[13:33] | Do you know what that guy did to Hank? | 你知道那个人对汉克做了什么吗 |
[13:35] | He molested him, Ethan. Regularly. | 他猥亵了他 伊森 频繁地 |
[13:38] | – During their piano lessons. – It’s terrible. | -在他们上钢琴课时 -这很糟糕 |
[13:41] | I know. But it’s not up to us to dole out justice. | 我知道 但是轮不到我们来分发正义 |
[13:44] | Hank should call PD. Press charges. | 汉克应该联系警署 提出控告 |
[13:46] | He did already, but it was Hank’s word against Kaminsky’s | 他做过了 但汉克和卡明斯基各执一词 |
[13:49] | and the judge dismissed the whole thing | 法官在庭审前 |
[13:50] | before it even went to trial. | 就驳回了整件事 |
[13:52] | Yeah, and since Kaminsky wasn’t even convicted | 对 而且既然卡明斯基没被定罪 |
[13:55] | he’s not registered as a sex offender. | 他没被作为性犯罪者登记在案 |
[13:57] | For all we know, he’s still doing this to other little boys. | 就我们所知 他还在对其他男孩这样做 |
[13:59] | Look, I get why this upsets you. It upsets me too. | 我知道你为什么气愤 我也气愤 |
[14:02] | But regardless of how awful this patient might be | 但不管这个病人可能有多恶劣 |
[14:05] | we have an ethical obligation | 我们在伦理上有义务 |
[14:07] | to treat him as we would anyone else. | 一视同仁地诊治他 |
[14:10] | Fine, but there’s nothing that says | 好吧 但没有规定要求 |
[14:12] | we have to make his stay a vacation. | 我们给他度假般的体验 |
[14:14] | He will get the bare minimum from me. | 我会给他提供最低限度的护理 |
[14:17] | Look, if that’s how you feel, | 如果你这样觉得 |
[14:20] | maybe it’s better you keep away all together. | 也许你不负责他会更好 |
[14:23] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[14:33] | Mr. Kaminsky’s EKG and scans are done. | 卡明斯基先生的心电图和扫描结果 |
[14:41] | Your labs came back negative. | 你的检查结果为阴性 |
[14:42] | I’m not seeing any tumors or lesions. | 我没有发现任何肿瘤或损伤 |
[14:44] | That’s good, right? Can I go home, now? | 这是好事 对吧 现在我能回家了吗 |
[14:46] | You’ll need a follow up with a primary care physician | 你需要找一位家庭医生复诊 |
[14:49] | but it looks like you’re responding to the labetalol we gave you | 不过看起来我们给你的拉贝洛尔起效了 |
[14:51] | so hopefully we can discharge you soon. | 所以我们有望尽快让你出院 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:58] | One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[15:00] | I didn’t ask you earlier | 我之前没问你 |
[15:01] | but hypertension can often be made worse | 但高血压往往因为 |
[15:03] | by things like work related stress. | 工作相关的压力而恶化 |
[15:05] | That wouldn’t apply to me | 这不符合我的情况 |
[15:06] | because I’ve always loved my job. | 因为我一向热爱我的工作 |
[15:09] | – And what’s that? – I teach piano at my house. | -是什么工作呢 -我在我家教钢琴 |
[15:11] | For over 30 years now. | 已经三十多年了 |
[15:15] | – You have a lot of students? – Enough to keep me occupied. | -你有很多学生吗 -足够让我的日程满满当当 |
[15:31] | What are you doing up here? | 你上来做什么 |
[15:32] | Trauma patient with severely displaced rib fractures. | 肋骨严重移位骨折的创伤病人 |
[15:35] | And you didn’t page me? | 而你没呼叫我 |
[15:37] | Dr. Latham’s held up in surgery | 莱瑟医生的手术耽搁了 |
[15:39] | but he wanted me to let your know that | 但他想让我告诉你 |
[15:40] | he reviewed your patient’s chart | 他看了你的病人的病历 |
[15:42] | and doesn’t think Mr. Isiah’s a good candidate for surgery. | 他不认为伊塞亚先生适合做手术 |
[15:45] | The patient’s HIV puts him at too high of a risk for infection. | 病人艾滋病病毒阳性 感染风险太大 |
[15:48] | Plating his ribs is the only way to treat his pain. | 用金属固定他的肋骨是缓解他的疼痛的唯一办法 |
[15:50] | Dr. Latham says you’re welcome to seek another opinion. | 莱瑟医生说你大可去问别人的意见 |
[15:54] | Well, that’s just great. | 真是好极了 |
[16:02] | What about you? | 你觉得呢 |
[16:04] | You’re asking for my opinion now? | 你是在问我的意见吗 |
[16:06] | Look, I know that I am the last person that you want to help | 我知道我是你最不想帮的人 |
[16:09] | but we shouldn’t be afraid of surgery | 但我们不应该因为病人艾滋病病毒阳性 |
[16:10] | just because the patient has HIV. | 就害怕手术 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:16] | Here. | 给你 |
[16:18] | I’m thinking three KLS titanium plates per side, | 我考虑一边用三个KLS钛板 |
[16:21] | – maybe four hours max. – Okay. | -可能最多四个小时 -好吧 |
[16:24] | I’ll clear my schedule and do the surgery. | 我空出安排就去做手术 |
[16:25] | Really? Hey. Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢你 |
[16:30] | I’m not doing it for you, I’m doing it for your patient. | 我不是为了你 我是为了你的病人 |
[16:40] | – Dr. Halstead? – Yeah? | -霍斯特德医生 -怎么了 |
[16:42] | I was waiting for you outside. | 我刚刚在外面等你 |
[16:44] | Sorry, I was with a patient. Let’s go. | 抱歉 我刚刚在看病人 我们走 |
[16:55] | – Mr. Brays labs are back. – Thank you. | -布雷先生的检查结果 -谢谢 |
[17:01] | So Jared, your liver enzymes were a little higher | 杰瑞德 考虑到你上次接受化疗的时间 |
[17:04] | than expected given when you had your last chemo treatment, | 你的转氨酶比预想的要高一些 |
[17:06] | but everything else looks surprisingly good. | 但其它各项都出人意料的好 |
[17:09] | So he’s out of the woods? | 那他没有危险了 |
[17:10] | Well, I still don’t know what caused his seizure | 我仍然不知道是什么导致了惊厥 |
[17:12] | but, um, for now, your vital signs seem stable. | 但现在看来 你的生命体征是稳定的 |
[17:18] | Listen, if I leave now, | 听我说 如果我现在走 |
[17:19] | I can get to my first presentation in time. | 我能赶上我的第一个发言 |
[17:21] | I might just be able to make it. | 我也许能刚好赶上 |
[17:22] | You’re going to leave this late? | 这么晚了你还要走吗 |
[17:24] | You’ll have to catch a red eye. | 你得乘红眼航班了 |
[17:25] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna go see if I can reschedule my flight. | 我去试试能不能改签航班 |
[17:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:30] | Dr. Manning, can you pass me my bag, please? | 曼宁医生 你能把我的包递给我吗 |
[17:33] | It’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[17:35] | Sure. | 好的 |
[17:44] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[17:46] | No problem. I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 不客气 我一会再来看你 |
[17:55] | Pressure drop. | 血压下降 |
[17:58] | No pulse, he’s in V-fib. Terry, start compressions. | 没有脉搏 他在室颤 泰瑞 开始按压 |
[18:02] | Doesn’t make any sense. He was fine five minutes ago. | 这说不通 五分钟前他还好好的 |
[18:06] | Thought you were staying away from this patient. | 我以为你不负责这个病人了 |
[18:07] | He pushed the call button. No one else was around. | 他按了呼叫按钮 这边没人 |
[18:11] | – Charge to 200. – Charged. | -充电至200焦 -已充电 |
[18:13] | Clear. | 离手 |
[18:16] | – Still in V-fib. – All right, | -还在室颤 -好吧 |
[18:17] | push one milligram of epi. Charging 200 again. | 推一毫克肾上腺素 再次充电至200焦 |
[18:21] | – Charged. – Clear! | -已充电 -离手 |
[18:26] | He’s asystole. I think he’s gone. | 他心脏停搏了 我觉得他已经死了 |
[18:32] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[18:46] | Time of death, 14:42. | 死亡时间 14点42分 |
[19:07] | Not sure what I’m missing here, Dr. Choi. | 不知道我到底漏了什么 崔医生 |
[19:09] | The patient responded to the labetalol | 拉贝洛尔对病人有效 |
[19:11] | so how’d he have a massive cardiac event out of the blue? | 所以怎么会突然出现严重的心脏问题 |
[19:13] | I’m not sure. | 我也不知道 |
[19:15] | I know they’re pretty rare but at first I thought | 我一开始觉得血压飙升可能是因为 |
[19:18] | maybe a pheochromocytoma was responsible for spiking his BP | 嗜铬细胞瘤 我知道这种情况非常罕见 |
[19:21] | but I don’t see any tumors on these scans. | 而且我在扫描报告里也没找到任何肿瘤 |
[19:25] | There must have been some other factor at play, right? | 肯定还有什么其他原因 对吧 |
[19:31] | How many doses of epi did we give Kaminsky when he died? | 卡明斯基死时我们给他用了几剂肾上腺素 |
[19:34] | According to the case notes, one, before he went asystolic. | 根据病例记录 他心脏停搏前用了一剂 |
[19:37] | Why? | 为什么问这个 |
[19:44] | There’s four empty amps in the trash. | 垃圾桶里有四支空药剂瓶 |
[19:46] | Really? How could that be? | 真的吗 怎么可能 |
[19:52] | Follow the body down to the morgue, | 你跟着尸体一起去太平间 |
[19:53] | find Dr. Shore, and ask her if she could tell me | 找到肖尔医生 问问她能否告诉我 |
[19:55] | how much epinephrine kaminsky had in his system when he died. | 系统显示卡明斯基死时用了几剂肾上腺素 |
[19:57] | – Okay. – And ask her to keep it off the books. | -好的 -让她别把这些写在记录里 |
[20:01] | – Off the books? – Just do it. | -不记录 -去做就是了 |
[20:30] | All right, that does it for this side. | 好了 这边弄好了 |
[20:33] | Let’s close him up and reposition him, | 我们把他缝合起来然后换个位置 |
[20:35] | – re-prep and re-drip. – You got it. | -重新准备并开始静脉滴注 -没问题 |
[20:44] | His splintering was much more extensive than I thought | 他的碎裂比我从扫描上看到的范围更大 |
[20:46] | from the scans so you made the right call. | 你的决定没错 |
[20:48] | Well, so far so good. | 目前看来是的 |
[20:51] | So a patient of mine sent over a bottle of Yamazaki 12 | 我有个病人送来了一瓶十二年的山崎 |
[20:55] | as a thank you for triple bypass. | 感谢我做的三支搭桥 |
[20:57] | Perhaps after we’re done we could put a dent in it? | 做完这个手术后我们可以开了它 |
[20:59] | – Look, Ava… – One drink. | -听着 艾娃… -喝杯酒而已 |
[21:02] | Connor, what are you so afraid of? | 康纳 你到底在怕什么 |
[21:04] | Why did you agree to do the surgery? | 你为什么同意做这个手术 |
[21:08] | You trying to fix things between us? | 你想修补我们的关系吗 |
[21:12] | So what if I was? | 如果我就是想呢 |
[21:14] | Then this is not the time or the place. | 现在不是做这个的时候 |
[21:16] | I still have feelings for you, Connor. | 我对你还有感情 康纳 |
[21:22] | Let me know when the team’s ready to restart. | 手术团队准备好重新开始时通知我 |
[21:26] | You know what I find most bewildering about all this? | 你知道这一切中最让人困惑的是什么吗 |
[21:29] | You’ve somehow convinced yourself | 你总是在说服自己 |
[21:30] | that you’re the victim here. | 你才是这里的受害者 |
[21:39] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Manning, come quick. | 曼宁医生 曼宁医生 快来 |
[21:45] | I was just about to leave when this happened. | 我刚准备走他就这样了 |
[21:48] | Jared, can you talk to me? | 杰瑞德 能跟我说话吗 |
[21:50] | Push 2 of Ativan, stat! | 推注二毫克安定 马上 |
[21:52] | – What’s going on? – He’s having a seizure. | -他怎么了 -他癫痫发作了 |
[21:57] | Ativan’s in. | 安定推注好了 |
[21:58] | Jared, can you take a deep breath? | 杰瑞德 你能深呼吸吗 |
[22:01] | Baby, can you hear me? | 亲爱的 你能听到我说话吗 |
[22:10] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[22:11] | You just had your second seizure today. | 你刚才是今天第二次癫痫发作了 |
[22:13] | Jared, you need to get a CAT scan immediately. | 杰瑞德 你必须马上做断层扫描 |
[22:16] | – No, no, I’m fine. – Jared. | -不 我没事 -杰瑞德 |
[22:20] | I’m fine, really. | 我没事 真的 |
[22:23] | Don’t–don’t let this stop you catching your flight. | 别让这事耽误你上飞机 |
[22:27] | – You should go. – Are you crazy? | -你该走了 -你疯了吗 |
[22:29] | I’m not leaving you now. | 我现在不会离开你 |
[22:31] | What about your job? | 那你的工作怎么办 |
[22:32] | None of that matters right now. | 现在那些都不重要 |
[22:35] | I’m not leaving your side until you’re better. | 我会一直待在你身边直到你好起来 |
[22:50] | how’s your patient doing? | 你的病人情况如何 |
[22:51] | I’m not sure yet. Hey, where’d you go? | 我也不确定 你刚才去哪了 |
[22:54] | I was looking for you, I couldn’t find you. | 我一直在找你 又找不到 |
[22:56] | Well, I had to call the insurance company. | 我给保险公司打电话了 |
[22:59] | But I saw you talking with a cop. | 但我看到你在跟警察说话 |
[23:01] | Well, yeah, that was part of it. | 是的 这也是我要做的事之一 |
[23:02] | I had to file a whole police report | 我必须提交完整的警方报告 |
[23:04] | for the insurance claim. | 才能向保险公司索赔 |
[23:05] | Why would you file a police report? | 为什么要提交警方报告 |
[23:08] | Was something stolen? | 有什么东西被偷了吗 |
[23:09] | Natalie, for the last time, | 娜塔莉 我说最后一次 |
[23:12] | nothing was stolen. | 什么都没被偷 |
[23:20] | I just planned a patient treatment 5 for you. | 我刚刚把五号治疗室的病人安排给你了 |
[23:22] | Sydney, right? I was just about to head in there. | 叫西妮 对吧 我正准备过去 |
[23:24] | All right. | 好的 |
[23:27] | Did I hear something about her being a friend of yours? | 我似乎听说过她是你的朋友 |
[23:30] | She’s not a friend of mine. | 她不是我的朋友 |
[23:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[23:39] | It’s just I know something about Sydney. | 我只是知道一些跟西妮有关的事情 |
[23:42] | She has a reputation of being a bit of a grifter. | 有传言说她喜欢骗人 |
[23:44] | Heard she got arrested for solicitation last year. | 我听说她去年因教唆罪被捕过 |
[23:47] | I have sympathy for the girl but quite possibly | 我很同情这个女孩 但是很有可能 |
[23:48] | she’s just here to score some pills. | 她到这里来就是为了骗医生开药 |
[23:50] | Yeah, good to know. I’ll proceed accordingly. | 好 谢谢你告诉我 我心里有数 |
[23:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:55] | So you think Jared’s lying to you? | 所以你觉得杰瑞德在撒谎 |
[23:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:00] | That’s a pretty serious accusation. | 这是个很严重的指控 |
[24:02] | His story just doesn’t add up. | 他的说辞完全不合情理 |
[24:04] | He won’t show me his scans, he doesn’t have a chemo port, | 他不给我看扫描结果 也没有化疗泵 |
[24:07] | and both his seizures today timed out perfectly | 而且他今天两次癫痫发作的时间都正好 |
[24:10] | to stop his girlfriend from going on her business trip. | 阻止了他女朋友去出差 |
[24:12] | Faking a cancer diagnoses for two years | 连续两年伪造癌症诊断报告 |
[24:15] | would take unbelievable commitment, | 所需要的投入简直无法想象 |
[24:17] | and also, how do you explain the hair loss | 而且你如何解释他的脱发 |
[24:20] | and other physical symptoms. | 和其他生理症状 |
[24:21] | Well, I saw a Ziplock full of green pellets in his bag. | 我看见他包里有一整袋绿药丸 |
[24:24] | They looked just like the rat poison | 它看起来就像我家修理工 |
[24:26] | that my handyman uses in the basement. | 在地下室用的老鼠药 |
[24:28] | If Jared is ingesting a small dose of a toxin like arsenic, | 如果杰瑞德正摄入少量类似砷的毒素 |
[24:32] | it could easily mimic the side effects of chemo. | 就能很容易模拟化疗的副作用 |
[24:37] | I think he’s harming himself and he needs to be evaluated. | 我认为他是在伤害自己 他需要被评估 |
[24:41] | Okay. I will talk to him. | 好的 我会和他谈谈 |
[24:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:53] | Another here. | 这里还有一处 |
[24:57] | One last fracture here, | 最后一处破裂在这 |
[25:02] | 20 cc’s, quarter-percent Marcaine, to me. | 给我20毫升0.25%的麻卡因 |
[25:04] | Make that to me, Beth. | 把它给我吧 贝丝 |
[25:06] | What, you want to do everything yourself? | 怎么 你想一个人完成一切吗 |
[25:08] | – I have the better angle. – Not for the incision. | -我的角度更好 -对于切割并不是 |
[25:10] | Okay, fine. Give me the Marcaine. | 好吧 给我麻卡因 |
[25:14] | Knife to me. | 刀给我 |
[25:36] | She’s cut. | 她被割伤了 |
[25:39] | The patient’s HIV positive. | 这个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性 |
[25:41] | Ava? | 艾娃 |
[25:50] | It just nicked me. It barely broke the skin. | 只是划了一下 连皮都几乎没破 |
[25:52] | I doused it with Betadine. | 我用碘伏浸泡了 |
[25:53] | Doesn’t matter. Hospital protocol. | 不重要 医院有规定 |
[25:56] | She’s being sidelined? | 她要暂停工作了吗 |
[25:57] | Because the patient is HIV positive, | 因为那个病人是艾滋病抗体阳性 |
[25:59] | you need to be seen in the infectious disease clinic, | 你要去看传染疾病门诊 |
[26:02] | and start taking antiretrovirals immediately. | 并且立即开始服用抗逆转录病毒药物 |
[26:06] | Now the medication can cause extreme nausea | 这种药物能导致严重恶心 |
[26:09] | so I want you off surgical rotation, | 因此我要你暂停手术轮班 |
[26:12] | just for a few days, until you acclimate. | 只是几天时间 直到你适应药物 |
[26:15] | And if I end up contracting the virus, | 如果我最后感染了病毒 |
[26:17] | what happens to my career? | 我的职业生涯会怎么样 |
[26:18] | There is such a small chance of that happening, | 发生那种情况的概率非常小 |
[26:20] | you saw the patient’s chart, he has a low viral load. | 你看了那个病人的病历 他的病毒载量很低 |
[26:23] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先不要言之过早 |
[26:25] | Just start taking the meds right away | 马上开始吃药就好 |
[26:27] | and hopefully there won’t be anything to worry about, okay? | 希望没什么需要我们担心的 好吗 |
[26:33] | Ava, I am so sorry. I don’t even know what to say. | 艾娃 我很抱歉 我都不知道该说什么 |
[26:36] | It’s not your fault. I was the one who reached | 这不是你的错 是我像一个 |
[26:38] | for the tray like some idiot resident. | 傻傻的住院医师一样去拿托盘 |
[26:39] | Well, let me at least take a look at your hand. | 至少让我看看你的手 |
[26:41] | No, it’s okay. I’ll be fine, Connor. | 不用 没关系 我会没事的 康纳 |
[26:46] | Ethan, it’s freezing. Why’d you bring me up here? | 伊森 外面冻死了 你叫我来这干什么 |
[26:49] | I got a preliminary report back from pathology | 我从病理科拿到了一份简报 |
[26:51] | and there was evidence Paul Kaminsky had high levels | 有证据显示保罗·卡明斯基在死亡时 |
[26:53] | of epinephrine in his blood when he died. | 血液中的肾上腺素浓度很高 |
[26:55] | – So? – So I’m not sure he died purely of natural causes | -所以呢 -所以我不确定他是否纯属自然死亡 |
[26:59] | and I need you to help me understand what happened. | 我需要你帮我搞清楚是怎么回事 |
[27:01] | Understand? What– | 搞清楚 怎么… |
[27:02] | are you accusing me of something? | 你是在指责我犯了什么错吗 |
[27:04] | We pushed one amp of epi when he coded, right? | 在抢救他时 我们注射了一剂肾上腺素对吗 |
[27:07] | April, I found four empty amps altogether | 艾普尔 我之后在垃圾桶里 |
[27:09] | in the trash afterwards. | 一共发现了四支肾上腺素 |
[27:11] | I can’t seem to account for the other three. | 我无法解释另外三支为何出现 |
[27:13] | Maybe another patient coded in that room | 也许那间病房在卡明斯基之前 |
[27:15] | – right before Kaminsky. – Nothing was logged. | -还有别的病人被抢救 -没有任何记录 |
[27:17] | Maybe they forgot to log it. | 也许他们忘记登记了 |
[27:18] | I don’t see what this has to do with me. | 我看不出这和我有什么关系 |
[27:20] | You were in Kaminsky’s room just before he crashed. | 卡明斯基垂危前 你就在他病房里 |
[27:24] | – You think I killed him? – I’m just trying to understand | -你觉得是我杀了他 -我只是想搞清楚 |
[27:26] | how so much epinephrine got into his system. | 他的身体里为什么会有那么多肾上腺素 |
[27:28] | – I don’t believe this. – April, please. | -难以置信 -艾普尔 拜托 |
[27:30] | Just tell me what you were doing in that room. | 告诉我你在那间病房里做了什么 |
[27:32] | He was dehydrated. I gave him a glass of water. | 他当时脱水了 我给他喝了一杯水 |
[27:35] | So suddenly you’re Florence Nightingale to this guy? | 所以突然间你像南丁格尔一般对待他 |
[27:37] | I think we’re done. | 我觉得我们不用再谈了 |
[27:38] | April, April, please, just– you gotta be straight with me. | 艾普尔 拜托 你必须要和我说实话 |
[27:41] | I’m trying to protect you from getting in any trouble here. | 我现在是想避免你陷入任何麻烦 |
[27:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[27:45] | ‘Cause that’s not what it feels like you’re trying to do. | 因为感觉起来你并不是在这样做 |
[28:00] | – So? – It’s hard to say. | -怎么样 -很难说 |
[28:03] | I mean, if we’re seriously thinking Munchausen here | 如果我们真的认为可能是孟乔森综合征 |
[28:03] | 一种假装有病 乃至主动伤残自己或他人 以取得同情的心理疾病 | |
[28:05] | it’s a diagnosis of exclusion | 这需要做排除诊断法 |
[28:07] | and I would just need a lot more time | 我还需要很多时间 |
[28:08] | to eliminate the entire differential. | 去排除所有别的可能性 |
[28:10] | Well, we don’t have more time. | 我们没有时间了 |
[28:11] | He wants to be discharged now. | 他现在就想出院 |
[28:12] | Nat, I understand. | 小娜 我理解 |
[28:13] | He needs to be put on a psych hold. | 他需要留院精神观察 |
[28:16] | Not only is he poisoning himself | 不止是因为他毒害自己 |
[28:17] | but he is controlling every aspect of his girlfriend’s life. | 还有他正在从各方面控制他女朋友的人生 |
[28:20] | Possibly, but he also could be a very sick guy | 有可能 但他也可能是一个病重之人 |
[28:22] | clinging to his girlfriend during a traumatic period in his life. | 在生命的痛苦阶段紧紧依靠他的女朋友 |
[28:26] | It all comes down to whether we’re willing to risk | 这归结于我们是否愿意冒险 |
[28:27] | locking up a legitimately ill cancer patient on a hunch. | 只凭直觉就强留一个符合常理的癌症病人 |
[28:33] | – And I’m just not there yet. – But– | -我还不能做到那一步 -但… |
[28:35] | I’m sorry, Nat. | 很抱歉 小娜 |
[28:35] | At this point we just don’t have enough information | 在目前我们还没有足够的信息 |
[28:37] | to do anything but let him go. | 除了让他离开 我们无法采取别的措施 |
[28:42] | 1 and 2, you take this one. | 1号和2号 你负责这个 |
[28:44] | – Maggie? – Yup? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[28:45] | Dr. Halstead needs you to page renal, stat. | 霍斯特德医生要你呼叫肾脏部 马上 |
[28:47] | Got it. Where to? | 好的 去哪个病房 |
[28:49] | Treatment 3, Sydney Hawkins. | 3号治疗室 西妮·霍金斯 |
[28:52] | Sydney? | 西妮 |
[28:55] | Bolus another liter of saline. | 再来一升生理盐水 |
[28:56] | – What’s going on? – She’s in septic shock. | -出什么事了 -她是败血性休克 |
[28:59] | Wait, wait, she was fine a minute ago. | 等等 她一分钟前还好好的呢 |
[29:00] | Temp spiked out of nowhere, | 体温突然飙升 |
[29:01] | BP went in the tank. | 血压骤降 |
[29:02] | – What? – Systolic’s down to 89. | -什么 -收缩压降至89 |
[29:05] | You can start an external jugular, stat. | 你可以开始颈外静脉通路 |
[29:07] | – Here’s a kit. – Maggie. | -器械包在这 -麦基 |
[29:09] | You gotta step back. | 你得让开点 |
[29:17] | Did we get the infection in time? | 感染我们控制得够及时吗 |
[29:20] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:34] | Lucy? You okay? | 露西 你没事吧 |
[29:38] | – What’s wrong? – My boss just fired me. | -出什么事了 -我老板刚刚把我炒了 |
[29:42] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[29:45] | Because I missed that conference. | 因为我误了会议 |
[29:47] | They said they can no longer | 他们说他们没办法 |
[29:49] | handle the unpredictability of my personal life. | 应对我个人生活中不可控的因素 |
[29:54] | And this is the second job I’ve lost in a year. | 这是我一年之内丢掉的第二份工作了 |
[29:57] | – I am so sorry. – It’s not fair. | -我真为你难过 -这不公平 |
[30:00] | It’s really hard trying to take care of a loved one | 照顾一个心爱的人经受这一切 |
[30:03] | going through something like this. | 是很艰难的 |
[30:04] | I can imagine that going to the chemo treatments alone | 我能想象 一个人去化疗 |
[30:07] | is like a full time job. | 就像个全职工作一样 |
[30:09] | He actually doesn’t let me go to chemo with him. | 实际上他不让我陪他去化疗 |
[30:12] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[30:16] | Probably just trying to protect me. | 很可能是为了保护我 |
[30:17] | Maybe he thinks it’ll stress me out too much. | 可能他觉得会让我太难受了 |
[30:24] | Hey, Dr. Manning. When can I get out of here? | 曼宁医生 我什么时候能离开这 |
[30:27] | I’m sorry, Jared, but I can’t officially | 对不起 杰瑞德 |
[30:29] | discharge you without a CAT scan. | 不做分层扫描我没办法正式让你出院 |
[30:31] | Then I’ll sign out against medical advice. | 那我就签字违反医嘱自行出院 |
[30:34] | If that’s what you wanna do | 如果你要这样的话 |
[30:35] | but you’re still pretty dehydrated | 不过你仍然极度脱水 |
[30:37] | so I would like to hang one more liter of fluid, | 所以我想再给你挂一升生理盐水 |
[30:39] | and then we will get you on your way. | 然后我们就让你走 |
[30:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[30:48] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[30:53] | Here you go. | 给你包 |
[30:57] | We’ll get you discharged soon. | 我们等下就让你出院 |
[31:03] | You wanted proof? Here are the pellets. | 你想要证据 这就是药丸 |
[31:09] | Don’t tell me you just took those right out of Jared’s bag. | 可别告诉我你就直接从杰瑞德包里拿出来的 |
[31:11] | Given the circumstances I felt that I had to. | 以当前的情况我觉得我必须这样 |
[31:13] | Dr. Manning, I don’t need to tell you that | 曼宁医生 不需要我提醒你 |
[31:15] | that’s a very serious transgression. | 这是很严重的违规行为 |
[31:16] | His girlfriend deserves to know the truth. | 他的女朋友有权知道真相 |
[31:18] | I’m going to the lab to have these analyzed. | 我去化验室把这些药分析一下 |
[31:27] | Have a seat, please. | 请坐 |
[31:31] | The lab tested the pellets you took. | 化验室对你拿的药丸进行了化验 |
[31:34] | They came back positive, didn’t they? | 一定证实了吧 |
[31:35] | Yes, for high levels of spirulina. | 对 证实是高剂量的螺旋藻 |
[31:39] | What? | 什么 |
[31:41] | It’s a vitamin supplement. Not arsenic. | 是维生素补充剂 不是砷 |
[31:45] | Jared realized you were suspicious | 杰瑞德意识到你对他的怀疑 |
[31:47] | so he gave us permission to access his medical records. | 所以他准许我们看他的医疗记录 |
[31:51] | His oncologist at East Mercy just emailed this over. | 他在东慈爱医院的肿瘤医生刚刚电邮了过来 |
[31:55] | All of Jared’s appointments, prescriptions, chemo treatments | 杰瑞德所有的预约 处方 化疗 |
[31:59] | it’s all there, including scans of | 都在这里面 包括 |
[32:01] | the stage three malignant tumor in his colon. | 三期结肠恶性肿瘤的扫描 |
[32:05] | You were absolutely right about one thing. | 有一件事你绝对是正确的 |
[32:07] | He was hiding something. | 他确实在隐秘什么 |
[32:09] | The severity of his cancer. | 他癌症的严重程度 |
[32:11] | – His prognosis is not good. – I don’t know what to say. | -他的预后不是很好 -我不知道该说什么 |
[32:15] | This is awful. | 这太难堪了 |
[32:16] | You’re an excellent physician, Dr. Manning, | 你是非常杰出的医生 曼宁医生 |
[32:20] | I realize you’ve been through a lot lately | 我明白你最近经历了很多 |
[32:22] | and against my better judgment, | 所以我会违背我的理性判断 |
[32:25] | I’m going to bat for you on this, | 在这件事上支持你 |
[32:28] | but it can’t happen again. | 但下不为例 |
[32:39] | This is so insane, Dr. Charles. | 这简直太没道理了 查尔斯医生 |
[32:42] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[32:46] | When I ask myself that question, the answer usually | 当我问自己同样的问题时 答案往往 |
[32:49] | ends up having something to do with me, | 是和我自己有关的 |
[32:51] | you know, something going on in my life. | 就是我自己生活里发生的事情 |
[32:54] | Could you have been projecting onto… onto Lucy | 你是不是把有可能发生在你身上的事情 |
[32:58] | something that… that might be true for you? | 推演到了露西身上呢 |
[33:02] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[33:15] | What I suspected. Sepsis. | 正如我所怀疑的 败血症 |
[33:18] | Yeah, from the little history I got from her I’m guessing | 从她告诉我的一点点病史中我猜想 |
[33:20] | this started as a kidney or urinary tract infection. | 是因为肾脏感染或者泌尿道感染引起的 |
[33:25] | I should have known it was serious. | 我应该知道这很严重 |
[33:27] | I could have bumped Sydney up the list. | 我本应可以把西妮的优先级提高的 |
[33:29] | Oh, come on, Maggie. | 别这样 麦基 |
[33:30] | No way you could have anticipated her being septic. | 你没办法预料到她有败血症的 |
[33:32] | What’s your prognosis? She gonna have a full recovery? | 你觉得预后怎样 她会彻底痊愈吗 |
[33:35] | She’s in acute renal failure. | 她有急性肾功能衰竭 |
[33:36] | We’ll take her up to the ICU | 我们会把她送重症监护室 |
[33:38] | and start her on dialysis right away | 立即开始透析 |
[33:39] | but there’s a good chance | 但是很有可能 |
[33:41] | her kidneys are shot and she’ll need a transplant. | 她的肾脏已经被破坏 需要进行器官移植 |
[33:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[34:09] | – Maggie. – Sydney. | -麦基 -西妮 |
[34:13] | How’re you doing? Can I get you anything? | 你怎么样 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[34:16] | I thought I just had the flu. | 我还以为就是流感呢 |
[34:21] | Sydney, I need you to know how sorry I am. | 西妮 我想让你知道我有多抱歉 |
[34:25] | No. | 怎么会 |
[34:26] | I can’t stop thinking about how if I wouldn’t | 我不禁在想 要是今天我没来这 |
[34:29] | have come in today I would’ve been dead. | 我就死了 |
[34:33] | I’m grateful for you, Maggie. | 我很感激你 麦基 |
[34:36] | Least I know I’m in good hands. | 至少我知道我能得到很好的照料 |
[34:51] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[34:53] | I thought that you would want to know | 我觉得你应该想要知道 |
[34:54] | that Bode’s surgery was successful. | 波迪的手术很顺利 |
[34:56] | He’s already up and pain free. | 他已经醒了 也不疼了 |
[34:59] | Good, I’m glad. Come in. | 很好 我很开心听到这个 请进 |
[35:06] | I also wanted to bring you this. | 我还想拿给你这个 |
[35:10] | – Yamazaki 18? – I figured the least | -十八年的山崎 -我觉得至少 |
[35:13] | I could do was help you numb the pain. | 我能做的就是帮你减轻些痛苦 |
[35:15] | Thank you. Sadly, can’t have any with my meds, doctor. | 谢谢 可惜我在吃药 一口不能喝 医生 |
[35:18] | Right, yeah, uh, well, maybe we can celebrate | 那好 等你”全好了” |
[35:22] | when you get the “all clear”. | 我们可以庆祝一下 |
[35:23] | Well, you can have some, right? | 你可以喝一点 对吧 |
[35:24] | You take it neat? | 你什么都不加吗 |
[35:26] | I’m afraid I’m still on call. | 不好意思我还在当值 |
[35:27] | Actually, I have to get back to Med. | 实际上 我得回医院了 |
[35:31] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[35:34] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[35:47] | Heads up, Choi. | 提醒一下 崔 |
[35:48] | We’re reviewing the Kaminsky case for tomorrow’s M&M. | 明天大会我们要再看下卡明斯基的病例 |
[35:51] | – Okay. – I see you didn’t put down a cause of death, yet. | -好 -我看你还没写死因 |
[35:53] | Something holding that up or is that just an oversight? | 有什么耽搁还是你疏忽了 |
[35:59] | Sorry, I just need to check something first. | 不好意思 只是我还想检查些东西 |
[36:02] | I need your John Hancock before the end of the shift. | 你轮班结束前 我要看到你的亲笔签名 |
[36:04] | You’ll have it. | 没问题 |
[36:10] | Well, if something caused this guy’s epinephrine levels | 如果有什么东西导致这个人肾上腺素飙升 |
[36:13] | to spike it’s going to be on the adrenals | 那东西肯定在肾上腺上 |
[36:14] | but I’m not seeing anything. | 但我什么也找不到 |
[36:18] | Could you give them a closer look? | 你可以再仔细看看吗 |
[36:20] | Something’s gotta be there, I know it. | 一定有什么 我肯定 |
[36:23] | I’m not supposed to be doing this without a formal inquiry. | 没有正式调查 我不应该做这个 |
[36:25] | I know, believe me. | 我理解 相信我 |
[36:29] | You’re doing me a huge favor, Nina. | 你在帮我一个大忙 尼娜 |
[36:32] | You’re gonna owe me for this one. | 你要欠我一个人情了 |
[36:36] | All right, let’s see. | 好吧 我们看看 |
[36:39] | Well, I’ll be darned. Look. | 这有些讨厌了 你看 |
[36:43] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不出来 |
[36:52] | There’s your culprit. Looks like a pheochromocytoma. | 这就是你要找的罪魁祸首了 像是肾上腺髓质瘤 |
[36:56] | It’s too small to show up on the scans. | 太小以至于扫描看不出来 |
[36:59] | Must have been what caused the high levels | 一定是这个导致这人体内 |
[37:00] | of epinephrine in this guy’s system. | 肾上腺素水平如此之高 |
[37:01] | So he died purely of natural causes. | 所以他完全是自然死亡 |
[37:04] | – Sure did. – Thank you. | -是的 -谢谢 |
[37:09] | You’re the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[37:20] | Dr. Rhodes, hey, how’s Dr. Bekker? | 罗德斯医生好 贝克医生怎么样了 |
[37:22] | – She’s hanging in there. – I still can’t believe it. | -她还好 -我还是不敢相信 |
[37:25] | She’s usually the most careful surgeon at Med. | 她一直是院里最谨慎的外科医生 |
[37:28] | Just not like her. Not at all. | 就不太像她 一点都不像 |
[37:31] | – Anyway, good night. – Yeah, good night. | -不管怎样 晚安了 -是啊 晚安 |
[37:42] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:43] | This is what killed Paul Kaminsky. | 这是保罗·卡明斯基的致死物 |
[37:45] | An adrenal tumor. | 一个肾上腺肿瘤 |
[37:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:50] | I am so sorry, April. That was wrong of me. | 我真的很抱歉 艾普尔 是我的错 |
[37:55] | – No kidding. – If I’m being honest | -没开玩笑 -如果我坦诚面对 |
[37:57] | with myself I think I was hurt | 承认因为你不够信任我 没跟我讲 |
[38:01] | that you didn’t trust me enough to read me in. | 所以我有些伤心 |
[38:04] | And then I started to mistrust you as well. | 然后我开始不相信你 |
[38:08] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t have cut you out. | 或许我不应该瞒着你 |
[38:17] | It’s not easy working so closely | 和跟你曾有过一段感情的人 |
[38:20] | with someone you’ve been involved with. | 每天一起工作很不容易 |
[38:27] | But I’d like to think we can get past that and | 但我觉得我们可以放下过往 |
[38:32] | still be friends. | 做回朋友 |
[38:35] | I don’t know, Ethan. | 我也不清楚 伊森 |
[38:36] | You thought I could kill a patient. | 你觉得我会杀死一个病人 |
[38:39] | Is that someone I really want as a friend? | 我真的想跟这样的人做朋友吗 |
[38:56] | I heard about what happened. You okay? | 我听说今天发生的事了 你还好吗 |
[39:00] | What was stolen from your car today? | 今天你车里被偷了什么 |
[39:04] | Tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[39:05] | Natalie, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 娜塔莉 我不知道你在说什么 |
[39:07] | All day I have been feeling like everything is a lie. | 我整天都觉得所有的一切都是一个谎言 |
[39:10] | It’s the same feeling I had on our wedding day. | 跟在我们婚礼那天的感觉一样 |
[39:13] | Just tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话就好 |
[39:14] | What was stolen from your car today? | 今天你车里被偷了什么 |
[39:22] | – My gun. – Your gun? | -我的枪 -你的枪 |
[39:25] | – You swore to me it was gone. – I went to turn it in. | -你跟我发誓不再有枪了 -我去上交了 |
[39:28] | I did. I just needed more time. | 真的 只是我还需要一段时间 |
[39:31] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[39:35] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[39:37] | I trusted you. | 我相信了你 |
[39:39] | You have every right to be angry with me. | 你有任何理由对我生气 |
[39:40] | No, I don’t want to hear any more lies. | 不 我不想再听到任何谎言了 |
[39:48] | – Natalie. – It’s over. | -娜塔莉 -我们分手吧 |
[39:52] | – You don’t mean that. – I do. | -你不是认真的吧 -我是 |
[39:59] | Good bye, Will. | 再见 威尔 |