Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:06] – Next. – Yeah, can I get a– -下一位 -麻烦给我一杯
[00:08] – Hey, there’s a line. – My shift starts in five. -麻烦排队去 -我五分钟后要值班去了
[00:11] You understand. 你懂的
[00:13] We’ve all got places to be, I’m next. 大家都很忙 下一位应该是我
[00:16] Cut me a break, all right? 帮帮忙好吧
[00:18] Can I get a double espresso? 给我一份双倍浓缩
[00:20] – I said I was next. – What is your problem, man? -我说了该我了 -你没病吧哥们
[00:22] No problem. 我挺好啊
[00:23] Will, can I talk to you a second? 威尔 能和你说句话吗
[00:29] – What has gotten into you? – Guy’s a dick. -你到底是怎么了 -他就是个混蛋
[00:32] I’m concerned about you. 我很担心你啊
[00:34] Why? Because I wouldn’t let him cut in front of me? 为什么 就因为我不让他插队吗
[00:35] No, because you’re not acting like yourself. 不是 你最近一直不对劲
[00:38] Yeah, well, maybe I’m a little upset about you throwing me out. 也许是我被你赶出来了不高兴
[00:40] I didn’t throw you out. 我没有赶你
[00:42] Right. The gun, the gun, the gun. 是啊 那把枪嘛
[00:45] Will, I think you should consider talking to someone. 威尔 我觉得你应该找人咨询下
[00:49] I think you’re having a hard time processing all of it. 我觉得你有点消化不了这么多事
[00:52] Anybody would. 换了谁都会这样
[00:53] Nat, I don’t want to process it. 小娜 我不想消化
[00:55] I want to forget it ever happened 我只想忘掉这一切
[00:57] and move on with my life. 然后继续我的生活
[00:59] Our life. 我们的生活
[01:09] You were talking in your sleep last night. 你昨晚又说梦话了
[01:12] Really? I haven’t done that in a while. 是吗 我好久没说梦话了
[01:15] What was I saying? 我说什么了
[01:17] Your usual. Barking orders to subordinates. 还是那些 对着不听话的下属大吼大叫
[01:21] Sounds like me. 确实像我
[01:22] Give me the box! 把盒子给我
[01:25] Hey, get back here, that’s mine! 回来 那是我的盒子
[01:26] You don’t want that! 你拿了没用的
[01:30] Hey, you okay? 你没事吧
[01:36] Get off me, man! 别碰我 哥们
[01:38] Stay down. 趴着
[01:40] Ethan! 伊森
[01:44] Get out of here. 滚吧
[01:47] What happened? 怎么了
[01:49] He might be having a heart attack. 他好像心脏病发作了
[01:50] His pulse is through the roof. 他的脉搏极快
[01:51] I called an ambulance. 我叫了救护车
[01:53] Here, here, here. Let me do it. Let me do it. 来来 让我看看 我看看
[01:54] Take deep breaths. In and out. In and out. 深呼吸 慢慢来 深呼吸
[01:57] Petechiaes all over his chest too. 胸口全是瘀伤
[02:12] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[02:16] Gangrene. 坏疽
[02:30] April, call general surgery for a consult. 艾普尔 通知普外来会诊
[02:32] He’ll need to have his leg debrided. 他需要做腿部清创
[02:34] Meantime, start him on fluids, hang a gram of vanc, 另外给他挂水 吊一克安定
[02:37] 500 metronidazole, 500单位甲硝唑
[02:38] order a CBC, CMP, 约血常规和血液生化
[02:39] blood cultures, and chest X-ray. 血培养还有胸透检查
[02:41] Add a cardiac panel and EKG. 再加个心脏检查和心电图
[02:43] Need to rule out his heart. 得看看他的心脏
[02:45] Dr. Choi, do you want a cardiac panel and EKG? 崔医生 你要加心脏检查和心电吗
[02:53] Yeah. 好
[03:00] Mags, any luck finding ID? 麦基 找到什么身份证件了吗
[03:02] Not yet, and there was nothing in his clothes. 还没 他的衣服里什么都没有
[03:04] I got some lock cutters. 我找了些剪锁刀
[03:05] Figured there might be something inside. 觉着这里面可能有些什么
[03:07] Let me try. 我来试试
[03:18] – He’s a veteran. – Yeah. -他是个老兵 -是啊
[03:23] Marks. Reginald Marks. 马科斯 雷金纳·马科斯
[03:33] – Silver Star. – Which one is that? -银星勋章 -是奖什么的
[03:35] It’s awarded for heroism during combat. 是为了表彰在战斗中的英勇表现
[03:40] Ah, Dr. Choi, CFD’s coming in 崔医生 消防局送来了
[03:41] with semi-conscious 26-year-old. 一名26岁意识不清的伤者
[03:44] Uh, go. I’ll make a call to the VA. 你去吧 我来联系退伍军人事务部
[03:46] Find him a housing placement. 给他找个住处
[03:48] Thanks. 多谢
[03:49] All right, I got this. 这些给我吧
[03:53] I’m sure it’s just my asthma acting up. 我知道肯定只是哮喘发作了
[03:55] It happened with the last pregnancy too. 我上次怀孕时也是这样
[03:58] – Is this your second? – Yep. -这是第二胎 -是
[04:00] Double the fun this time. Twins. 这次是双倍的快乐 双胞胎
[04:02] – Congratulations. – Thanks. -恭喜啊 -谢谢
[04:04] But actually, they’re not mine. 但其实不是我的孩子
[04:08] I’m a surrogate. 我是代孕者
[04:11] Usually, Nate and Stephanie, the twins’ biological parents, 孩子的生父母 内特和斯蒂芬妮一般都会
[04:14] come with me to all my doctor’s visits, 陪着我去医院
[04:16] but I didn’t want to panic them over nothing. 不过我也不想小题大做吓着他们
[04:19] Yeah, I hear some scattered wheezes. 我听到了一些分散的哮鸣音
[04:21] I think you’re right. 我觉得你说得对
[04:22] Uterus is compressing the lungs, 胎儿挤压了肺部
[04:23] exacerbating your asthma. 加重了你的哮喘
[04:25] Let’s get a Med Neb and 40 mg of IV methylprednisolone. 做一个药物雾化和40毫克甲基强的松龙
[04:29] – Well, since you’re here… – Ultrasound? -既然你来了 -超声
[04:32] This isn’t your first rodeo. 轻车熟路啊
[04:35] Baby boy is doing somersaults today. 哥哥在翻跟头呢
[04:38] Probably the salsa I had with my eggs. 也许是我莎莎酱鸡蛋吃多了
[04:41] Spicy foods always get ’em moving. 辣食总会让他们活跃乱动
[04:43] Sister on the other hand, hardly ever kicks. 而妹妹则基本上不怎么动
[04:49] Celine, have you had your anatomy ultrasound yet? 塞林 你做过超声了吗
[04:52] No, it’s for next week. 没有 下周才做
[04:57] Is something wrong? 有问题吗
[04:59] The male fetus’s amniotic fluid is elevated. 男婴的羊水压过高
[05:02] But that can happen with twins. I just– 双胞胎经常有这种事 我只是…
[05:04] I’d like to get a better picture of what’s going on. 我想再检查下到底什么情况
[05:06] Well, should I call Nate and Stephanie? 那我要不要通知内特和斯蒂芬妮
[05:09] I think that’d be a good idea. 最好通知他们一下
[05:14] Just take these three. 这三个就行
[05:18] Will still crashing at his brother’s? 威尔还在他弟弟那住着呢
[05:22] How long? 都多久了
[05:23] He can come home whenever he wants. 他随时都能回来
[05:25] Just not with that gun. 但带着枪就不行
[05:26] – He’s been through hell. – I get that. -他经历了很可怕的事 -我知道
[05:29] He just needs time to get reacclimated to his old life. 他还需要时间调整回以前的生活方式
[05:31] I hope so. I just wish he’d let me in. 但愿吧 我希望他能对我敞开心扉
[05:35] He’ll come around. 他会想明白的
[05:40] Mr. Davis. 戴维斯先生
[05:41] Hello. 你好
[05:42] – Hey, Phillip. – Dr. Manning. -菲利普 -曼宁医生
[05:44] How’s little Sophie doing? 小苏菲还好吗
[05:47] She’s good, she’s good, um, they say that we can, uh– 她挺好 挺好的 他们说我们
[05:51] that I can take her home soon. 我很快就能接她回家了
[05:53] – I’m so glad to hear that. – Me too. -我很高兴 -我也是
[05:56] I’m so sorry, Dr. Manning. Heads up. 很抱歉 曼宁医生 来病人了
[05:57] – Ambo is in, treatment 6. – Okay. -救护车送来的 6号治疗室 -好的
[05:59] – Sorry about that. – I’m sorry, um… -不好意思 -我很抱歉
[06:01] – It was good to see you. – You too. Yeah. -见到你很高兴 -我也是
[06:06] Get the hell away from me! 你给我离远点
[06:08] Good Samaritan found her wandering, called 911. 好心人发现她走丢了 报了警
[06:11] Fran Mooney, 83-year-old female with Alzheimer’s disease. 弗兰·穆尼 有阿尔兹海默症的83岁女性
[06:13] – BP is 138 over 90. – I said let me go! -血压138/90 -我说了放开我
[06:16] She was able to tell you all that? 她能跟你说这些
[06:18] Medical alert bracelet. 医疗警示手环
[06:19] Called the emergency contact on the back. 给背后写的紧急联络人打了电话
[06:21] Daughter should be here any second. 她女儿随时会到
[06:22] Okay. Uh, Dr. Charles, can I grab you? 查尔斯医生 我能借用一下你吗
[06:25] All right, let’s sheet transfer on my count. 好的 准备转移 听我口令
[06:30] Ready. One, two, three. 预备 一 二 三
[06:36] Milty? Milty. 米尔顿 米尔顿
[06:38] Tell these people to get the hell away from me! 你跟这些人说 让他们离我远点
[06:40] I’m actually Dr. Charles, 其实我是查尔斯医生
[06:41] but–but could you tell me a little bit more about Milty? 不过 你能跟我聊聊米尔蒂吗
[06:44] Milton was her husband. 米尔顿是她丈夫
[06:47] – Who the hell are you? – Lungs are clear. -你是谁啊 -肺部没有杂音
[06:50] Mom, it’s me. It’s Alana. 妈妈是我 阿兰娜
[06:54] Don’t touch me! 别碰我
[06:55] 2.5 haloperidol IM. 2.5克氟哌啶醇 肌肉注射
[06:58] Help calm her down a little bit. 可以帮助她安静下来
[07:00] I’m so sorry, 我很抱歉
[07:00] this–this is the third time this month she’s wandered. 这已经是这个月她第三次走丢了
[07:03] I-I don’t know how she keeps getting out. 我不明白她怎么老是溜出来
[07:05] I always lock the door. 我一直是锁门的
[07:07] You notice any other changes in her– 你发现她还有什么别的变化…
[07:10] her general disposition? 在她性情方面
[07:12] Uh, she’s–she’s more agitated than usual, 她比以往更容易激动
[07:15] and she’s–she’s lost some weight too. 她体重也掉了一些
[07:18] All right, well, we’ll run some labs 好的 我们会做些化验
[07:20] and see if there’s anything out of the ordinary, okay? 来看看是不是有什么地方不正常
[07:23] Okay. 好
[07:24] Might just have to adjust her meds a bit. 也许只需要调整一下用药
[07:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:35] Long night? 漫长的一夜
[07:37] Exceptionally long. 非比寻常得漫长
[07:39] Why don’t you head over to my place? 要不你去我那吧
[07:41] The new mattress just got delivered this morning. 新的床垫今天早上刚送到
[07:44] Ah. Don’t you think that’s something 难道这个东西不应该是
[07:44] we ought to break in together? 我们两个一起磨合吗
[07:47] I like where your head’s at. 我喜欢你这想法
[07:50] So listen, we haven’t really, um, 听着 我们还没有
[07:52] we haven’t talked about what happened at the gala. 还没有谈论过宴会上发生的事
[07:54] Connor… 康纳
[07:56] What Cornelius told people… 科尼利厄斯跟别人说的…
[07:57] It was vintage my father. 这是我爸的经典招式
[08:00] He’s spreading lies and using you to get under my skin. 他散播谣言 利用你来激怒我
[08:02] Look, he’s a prick. 他是个混蛋
[08:04] Bekker. Good. 贝克 太好了
[08:05] There was a huge pileup on the highway near East Mercy. 东慈爱医院附近的高速路发生严重的连环追尾
[08:07] I had to send two surgeons over there to assist. 我不得不派两名外科医生过去帮忙
[08:09] Do you mind sticking around the ED? 你能在急救室顶一下吗
[08:10] We could really use the extra hand. 我们真的需要人手帮忙
[08:14] So much for sleep. Sure. 别想睡觉了 没问题
[08:16] You hold onto those. 钥匙你拿好了
[08:21] – You two a thing? – What’s it to you? -你们俩有一腿 -跟你有什么关系
[08:24] Well, give me a heads-up when she dumps you. 她把你踹了的时候通知我一下
[08:27] Rhodes, head vs. auto, trauma three. 罗德斯 汽车撞人 创伤科3号
[08:29] You got it. Courtney? 交给我吧 考特尼
[08:31] Leslie Taylor, 37-year-old female. 莱斯莉·泰勒 37岁女性
[08:33] Car struck her in the crosswalk. 在人行横道上被车撞了
[08:35] GCS 12, heart rate 130. 昏迷指数12 心率130
[08:37] BP 86 over palp. 血压86
[08:39] Leslie, I’m Dr. Rhodes, 莱斯莉 我是罗德斯医生
[08:40] do you know where you’re at? 你知道自己在哪里吗
[08:41] Uh, was there an accident? 发生了车祸吗
[08:43] You were hit by a car, but now you’re in the hospital. 你被车撞了 现在你在医院里
[08:45] What happened? Was I in an accident? 发生了什么 我出车祸了吗
[08:48] She lose consciousness at any point? 她有过昏迷的情况吗
[08:49] Bystander said she was out 目击者说在车祸
[08:51] for a few minutes after it happened. 刚发生后她昏过去几分钟
[08:52] Couldn’t get anything coherent from her in the ambo. 在救护车里她无法提供连贯的信息
[08:54] All right. Let’s get her over on my count. 好的 听我的口令转移她
[08:56] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[08:58] There we go. 过来了
[09:05] Breath sounds clear and present bilaterally. 呼吸音两侧都有且没有杂音
[09:07] – Was I in an accident? – Maggie filled me in. -我出车祸了吗 -麦基跟我说了
[09:10] I’ll clear the C-spine? 我把颈托拿下来吗
[09:11] Can’t. She’s perseverating. 不能 她出现持续言语症
[09:13] You gotta wait until she’s lucid. 你得等她神志清醒时才行
[09:14] Let’s do a fast scan. 我们做个快速扫描
[09:17] – She’s jaundiced. – Yeah. -她有黄疸 -对
[09:19] – Maggie! – Yeah. -麦基 -什么事
[09:20] Check to see if the patient’s in the system. 查一下患者是否在系统里
[09:22] Look for anything that would account for the jaundice. 看看有什么能解释黄疸的吗
[09:25] Just pulled up her records. 刚刚调出她的病历
[09:26] She’s got a lot of blood in her belly. 她腹中有大量血液
[09:28] All right, let’s give her a liter of fluid, 我们给她一升生理盐水
[09:30] 2 units of plasma, 2 units of blood. 两个单位血浆 两单位血
[09:32] Once her pressure stabilizes, we’re gonna move her to CT. 一旦血压稳定 我们把她送去做CT
[09:34] Yes, Doctor. 好的医生
[09:35] Jaundice is from liver disease. 黄疸是她的肝病引起的
[09:36] She’s on the list. 她在等候移植名单里
[09:37] – Was I in an accident? – If her liver took the hit– -我出车祸了吗 -如果她的肝被撞了
[09:41] She doesn’t have much time. 她的时间就不多了
[09:44] Yeah. 对
[09:49] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[09:51] This is Nate and Stephanie Addison, 他们是内特和斯蒂芬妮·艾迪生
[09:53] the twins’ parents. 双胞胎的父母
[09:54] – Hi. – Hi there. -你好 -你好
[09:56] Hi. 你好
[09:58] I’m afraid I have some difficult news. 恐怕我有些不好的消息
[10:00] What’s wrong? 出什么事了
[10:02] The male fetus has something 男性胎儿有个
[10:04] called a congenital diaphragmatic hernia. 被称之为先天性膈疝的问题
[10:06] His abdominal organs have migrated into his chest 他的腹部器官跑到了胸腔里
[10:10] through a hole in his diaphragm. 是通过横隔膜的洞过去的
[10:13] – Oh, my God. – It’s treatable, right? -我的天 -这个能治的 对吗
[10:16] There are surgical options post-birth, but… 出生以后可以手术修复 但是…
[10:21] due to the severity of his case, 由于问题棘手
[10:22] his prognosis is poor. 他的预后并不好
[10:28] And unfortunately, that is not all. 很遗憾 这还没完
[10:31] The increased fluid is compressing the female twin, 越来越多的液体挤压了女性胎儿
[10:35] jeopardizing her growth. 威胁到了她的生长
[10:37] So you’re saying she’s in trouble too? 你是说她也有麻烦了
[10:40] There has to be something you can do. 你们一定能做点什么的
[10:46] Selectively reducing the male fetus 选择性地引产男性胎儿
[10:49] would give her the best chance of survival. 是她生存下去最好机会
[10:51] – You mean… – Lose him. -你是说… -放弃他
[10:56] I am so sorry. 我非常抱歉
[10:59] Is there a chance things could stabilize 如果我们什么都不做是否有可能
[11:01] on their own if we just wait? 情况会自己稳定下来
[11:04] It’s possible, but in all likelihood, 有可能 但极有可能
[11:07] the fluid will continue to build, 液体会越积越多
[11:10] hindering her lung development. 妨碍到她的肺发育
[11:12] Oh! Oh, no. 不
[11:16] But the earlier we intervene, the better. 但我们越早干预 效果越好
[11:30] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[11:31] I got Fran Mooney’s labs back. 我拿到了弗兰·穆尼的化验报告
[11:34] Her TSH is really low, 她的促甲状腺激素真的很低
[11:35] so I ran some more tests. 所以我做了些其他检查
[11:37] It’s likely due to an overdose of her thyroid medication. 这像是过度服用甲状腺药物造成的
[11:41] Yeah, so I’m gonna put her on beta blockers 是的 所以我要给她用乙型阻滞药
[11:42] and start detoxing her with charcoal. 同时开始用炭给她戒瘾
[11:44] Let me–let me talk to the daughter, 我跟她女儿聊一下
[11:45] find out who’s in charge of the meds. 看看谁负责给她吃药
[11:46] Okay. 好的
[11:50] Your EKG and labs were negative. 你的心电图和化验结果都是阴性的
[11:53] You didn’t have a heart attack. 你没有心脏病发
[11:54] Have you ever had chest pain like that before? 你以前有像那样胸口疼过吗
[11:57] Yeah, I have. 是的 有过
[11:59] Panic attacks? 是恐慌症发作
[12:00] Yeah. 是的
[12:02] When I got back from my first tour, 我第一次驻军回来之后
[12:04] I started talking in my sleep. 就开始说梦话
[12:07] Shouted out orders, mostly. 总是大喊着那些命令
[12:09] It was like every night, I went back to Afghanistan. 就像每晚都回到了阿富汗
[12:13] – Army? – Navy. -陆军 -海军
[12:16] Squid. 鱿鱼[美国海军军帽的别称]
[12:19] Reservist now. Vicki’s active duty. 现在是后备役了 维琪是现役
[12:23] How long did you serve, Reginald? 你服役了多长时间 雷金纳德
[12:25] Reggie, please. 请叫我雷吉
[12:27] I was 12 years in the Corps. 我当了十二年兵
[12:29] I made it all the way up to Gunny. 一路升到军士长
[12:32] Three tours in Iraq, two in Afghanistan. 三次驻军伊拉克 两次阿富汗
[12:37] The last tour was the roughest. 最后一次驻军最艰难
[12:40] I had an IED that took my leg. 一枚自制炸弹炸掉了我的腿
[12:43] Took three of my marines with it. 还带走了我的三个海军陆战队士兵
[12:48] Sorry, man. 抱歉 兄弟
[12:51] Sorry to interrupt. Dr. Choi, can I talk to you? 抱歉打断你们 崔医生 能聊一下吗
[12:54] Yeah. 行
[12:56] Be right back. 我马上回来
[13:00] Got the rest of Reggie’s labs back. 雷吉的其他化验报告也出来了
[13:03] White count is 18,000. His platelets… 白细胞计数是一万八 他的血小板…
[13:09] His platelets are what? 他的血小板怎么了
[13:12] I’m sorry, I can’t share test results with someone 抱歉 我不能把检查结果泄露给
[13:14] who’s not on staff at the hospital. 不是本医院员工的人
[13:18] Uh, you know, I’ll, uh, I’ll head back to the VA. 我先回退退伍军人管理局了
[13:21] – I’ll pick you up at 6:00. – Yeah. -我六点再来接你 -行
[13:23] – Bye, April. – Bye. -再见 艾普尔 -再见
[13:25] His platelets are really low. 30,000. 他的血小板非常低 只有三万
[13:30] He’s got thrombocytopenia. Guy can’t catch a break. 他血小板低下 这家伙真不让人省心
[13:32] Puts him at risk for bleeding. 这让他有血流不止的风险
[13:33] Page hematology for a consult. 呼叫血液科咨询一下
[13:35] – Okay. – W-w-wait a second. -好的 -等一下
[13:37] – What’s with the attitude? – What do you mean? -你的态度是怎么回事 -什么意思
[13:40] Why are you giving Vicki a hard time? 你为什么为难维琪
[13:42] I was just protecting patient confidentiality. 我只是在保护病人隐私
[13:44] Following the rules. 照规矩办事
[13:49] Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[13:53] We’ve decided that, um… 我们已经决定了
[13:56] Celine will have the procedure. 塞林会做手术
[13:59] We’ve tried for six years to have a child. 我们为了要孩子试了六年
[14:02] These are our last two embryos. 这是我们的最后两个胚胎
[14:05] We just can’t risk losing both of them. 我们不能冒险同时失去他们两个
[14:09] I’ll let obstetrics know. 我会通知产科
[14:18] I give my mom her pills, 我妈妈的药是我喂的
[14:20] but I only give her one tablet every morning. 但我只在每天早上给她一片
[14:22] That’s what the doctor prescribed. 医生的处方就是这么写的
[14:24] You mind me asking, where– where are the meds kept? 不介意我问一下 你把药存放在哪里
[14:26] Are they locked away, or… 有没有锁起来 还是…
[14:29] I came as soon as I could. Had to leave a client meeting. 我尽快赶来了 只好丢下谈到一半的客户
[14:32] This is my husband, Patrick. 这是我丈夫 帕特里克
[14:33] Patrick, this is Dr., um, sorry, remind me? 帕特里克 这是 抱歉 给个提示
[14:36] Dr. Charles. Nice to meet ya. 查尔斯医生 很高兴见到你
[14:38] They think Mom overdosed on her thyroid medication, 他们觉得妈妈过量服用了甲状腺药物
[14:41] but I don’t see how. 但是我不知道怎么会这样
[14:43] Maybe Fran got into the pills? 也许弗兰能拿到药
[14:44] No, of course not. 不 当然不可能
[14:46] She can’t even button her own shirt. 她连自己衬衫上的扣子都扣不上
[14:48] There’s no way she could open a pill bottle herself. 她绝对不可能自己打开药瓶
[14:50] She unlocked the front door. 她打开了前门的锁
[14:53] You know… when Fran was first diagnosed, 你知道吗 弗兰第一次确诊的时候
[14:58] she begged Alana to euthanize her. 她求阿兰娜让她安乐死
[15:01] She couldn’t stand the thought of deteriorating. 她想到自己的病情恶化就受不了
[15:04] But she’s not lucid enough to attempt suicide. 但是她还没清醒到可以尝试自杀的程度
[15:10] Is she? 是吗
[15:12] Periods of lucidity aren’t uncommon with Alzheimer’s, 阿尔茨海默症患者也会有一段时间的清醒
[15:15] and, you know, the increased agitation, the weight loss, 而且她变得越来越不安 越来越瘦
[15:18] I mean, those both, they could be signs of depression. 这两者都表示她可能有抑郁症
[15:22] I told you. 我早就说过
[15:23] Your mother shouldn’t be living with us. 你母亲不应该跟我们住在一起
[15:26] We are not having this conversation right now. 现在不是说这个的时候吧
[15:28] Why don’t you two take a break? 不如你们俩去休息一会
[15:30] Go grab a cup of coffee. Let me have a chat with Fran. 去喝杯咖啡 让我和弗兰谈谈
[15:33] Okay? You go ahead. 好吗 去吧
[15:36] I have to respond to some client emails. 我还得回几封客户邮件
[15:51] – Celine, you all right? – He just kicked. -塞林 你还好吗 -他刚才踢了
[15:53] I know it’s him, he’s always on the right. 我知道是他 他总是在右边
[16:05] – Wait, wait. Stop. – What is it? -等等 停下 -怎么了
[16:08] – I can’t do this. – What? -我不能这样 -什么
[16:11] You heard Dr. Halstead. 你听到霍斯特德医生的话了
[16:13] We don’t have a choice. 我们没有选择
[16:14] He said there’s a chance things could stabilize. 他说过有可能情况会稳定的
[16:16] Celine, we can’t risk losing both of our babies. 塞林 我们不能冒着失去两个宝宝的风险
[16:21] How about we talk this out 我们再好好谈谈
[16:22] I’m sorry, but I’m not willing to let him go. 抱歉 我不想放弃他
[16:28] I can’t do the procedure. I just can’t. 我不能做手术 我就是不能
[16:41] Okay, here’s the clause in the surrogacy contract. 好 代孕合同上的条款是这样的
[16:44] The parents have the right to request a selective reduction 父母有权因为任何医学理由
[16:47] for any medical reason. 而请求选择性引产
[16:48] And the surrogate agreed to defer to their wishes? 而且代孕人同意遵从他们的意愿
[16:51] She signed the contract. 因为她签了合同
[16:53] But she has since, very emphatically, changed her mind. 但是她已经坚决地改变了主意
[16:55] Okay, well, that’s the funny thing about contracts. 好吧 这就是合同有意思的地方了
[16:57] They don’t really care if you change your mind. 他们根本不在乎你是否改变主意
[16:59] Well, I don’t care if she signed the thing in blood. 我才不在乎她是不是用血签了这份东西
[17:01] Celine is not a human incubator. 塞林可不是个人形孵化器
[17:02] I won’t force a procedure on her without her explicit consent. 我不会在征得她的同意之前逼她做手术
[17:04] You’re not gonna do anything at all, Dr. Halstead. 你什么都不用做了 霍尔斯特德医生
[17:07] This is a legal matter now. Let the lawyers hash it out. 现在这是一个法律问题 交给律师们吧
[17:16] Waiting room’s jumping. What’s going on? 候诊室人数激增啊 怎么回事
[17:18] Mass casualty over at East Mercy. 东慈爱医院那边收治了大量伤员
[17:20] They went on bypass about an hour ago. 一个小时前他们停止接收病人了
[17:22] Started diverting patients here. 现在开始往我们这边输送病人呢
[17:23] Hi. 你好
[17:25] Uh, I think my sister’s here, Leslie Taylor. 我妹妹应该在这 莱斯莉·泰勒
[17:27] She was hit by a car. 她被车撞了
[17:28] Yes, I’m the nurse who left the message 对 我就是留言的那个护士
[17:30] but I’m taking that you’re not Paul Taylor? 但我想你应该不是保罗·泰勒吧
[17:32] No, that’s Leslie’s husband. Ex-husband. He called me. 不 他是莱斯莉丈夫…前夫 他联系的我
[17:37] Okay, just give me a second. I’ll get her doctor. 好的 稍等一下 我去叫她的医生
[17:40] Okay. 好的
[17:41] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[17:43] I need you. 我需要你
[17:48] – BP’s in the toilet. – Heart rate’s 130. -血压情况不容乐观 -心率130
[17:50] – Must be an upper GI bleed. – He’s got thrombocytopenia. -肯定是肠胃上部出血 -他血小板数量不足
[17:52] He won’t be able to make a clot. 他结不了痂
[17:54] He needs blood and platelets now. 他需要血球和血小板
[17:55] Trigger the MTP, I’m gonna intubate. 启动大量输血协议 我要进行插管
[17:57] 20 etomidate, 100 of sux, and grab me an EGD scope. 二十毫克麻醉剂和一百毫克司可林 给我内窥镜
[18:00] Gotta find the source of the bleed. 得找出出血的源头
[18:08] The impact from the accident destroyed 事故造成的撞击损坏了
[18:10] the right lobe of Leslie’s liver. 莱斯莉的右侧肝脏
[18:12] We will be able to fix it for now, 我们可以暂时处理一下
[18:14] but she’s gonna need a new liver urgently, 但她急需一个新的肝脏
[18:16] and because of her condition, she’s gonna move up 因为她的情况 她在移植名单上的顺序
[18:19] the transplant list from her previous status. 会从之前的位置往前调
[18:21] Wait, previous status? What–what do you mean? 等等 之前的位置 什…什么意思
[18:25] Leslie’s already on the transplant list. 莱斯莉已经在移植名单上了
[18:26] You didn’t know? 你不知道吗
[18:28] Right, right. Of course I did. 对对 我当然知道了
[18:30] I’m sorry. There’s just a lot to take in. 抱歉 就是突然间信息量有点大
[18:33] You were saying? 您请继续说
[18:35] So if Leslie doesn’t get a new liver 所以如果莱斯莉在接下来的几天
[18:37] in the next few days… 不能换上一个新肝的话
[18:39] – Oh, God. – There is another option. -天啊 -还有一个选项
[18:43] A living donor. 活体移植
[18:44] Someone can donate a lobe of their liver. 活人也可以捐献出一叶肝脏
[18:47] Really? 真的吗
[18:49] I’ll donate then. What do I need to do? 那我捐 我需要做什么
[18:51] First of all, you should know 首先 你需要知道
[18:53] that there can be complications for the donor that– 捐赠者可能会产生一些并发症
[18:55] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[18:57] Is there anybody that you need to talk to about this? 你需要和谁商量一下这件事吗
[19:00] No. There’s no… 没有 没有人…
[19:04] I need to do this for my sister, Dr. Rhodes. 我需要为我妹妹做这件事 罗德斯医生
[19:08] Okay. We’ll get you tested right away. 好的 那我们现在就检测你是否匹配
[19:13] Fran, could you open this bottle, 弗兰 你能打开这个瓶子
[19:17] take out a pill, and hand it to me? 取出一粒药 然后把它递给我吗
[19:21] Could you do that? 你做得到吗
[19:33] You do it, Milty. 你来吧 米尔顿
[19:34] Just pull down the tab and press. 只需要拉下拉环 然后按一下
[19:46] She’s in A-fib with RVR. 心房纤颤及心室重复反应
[19:48] Give me 10 of diltiazem. 给我10毫克地尔卓硫
[19:49] Yes, ma’am. 好的
[19:55] Meds are in. 注射完毕
[19:59] She’s back in normal sinus rhythm. 她恢复正常窦性心律了
[20:02] It’s odd that she flipped into A-fib. 她会心房纤颤很奇怪
[20:03] We’ve already treated her hyperthyroidism. 我们已经治疗过她的甲亢了
[20:05] I’m gonna order an echo, see what’s going on. 我会让她做个超声 看看什么情况
[20:07] Yeah, good idea. 嗯 好主意
[20:09] But, um, 但是 那个…
[20:11] I think we might be dealing with more than just an overdose here. 我觉得我们面对的可能不止是药物过量
[20:19] April, call the blood bank. 艾普尔 打电话给血库
[20:20] We’re gonna need more platelets. 我们需要更多的血小板
[20:23] Give the second dose of TXA. 再注射一只血栓素
[20:26] That’s it. 找到了
[20:26] That’s where he’s bleeding from. 这就是出血点
[20:27] Epinephrine injector. 肾上腺素注射器
[20:35] Ready? 准备好了吗
[20:40] There we go. I think we got it. 好了 我觉得我们搞定了
[20:44] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[20:46] Damn it. It’s not clotting. 该死 凝血速度太慢
[20:49] They won’t allocate any more platelets for Reggie. 他们不调配血小板给雷吉
[20:51] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[20:52] ‘Cause of the MCI at East Mercy. 因为东慈爱医院有大量伤员
[20:53] There’s a citywide shortage. 现在全城的血库告急
[20:54] Blood bank’s been mandated to dispense 血库收到命令只能
[20:56] only to patients who will benefit. 给有望痊愈的病人输血
[20:58] Go down there in person and tell them 你亲自去告诉他们
[20:59] the order’s coming from me. 说要血的是我
[21:00] Do not take no for an answer. 他们不答应就别回来
[21:01] We’ve given him multiple doses. 我们已经给他输了很多了
[21:03] It is not working. 根本没有用
[21:04] I didn’t ask for your opinion. 我不是在问你的观点
[21:05] Do it now, or I’ll get someone who will. 现在去办 不然我找其他愿意办事的人去
[21:11] There’s more. 出血量更多了
[21:12] I want to make sure you understand 我想要确保你明白
[21:14] you’re in clear breach of contract. 你违反了合同条约
[21:16] I’m sorry but I think we should just wait and see 我很抱歉 但我觉得我们需要等待
[21:18] if things stabilize on their own. 观察情况会不会自行稳定
[21:20] With all due respect, there is no we. 恕我无礼 但没有什么”我们”
[21:23] It’s the Addisons’ decision and theirs alone. 这只是艾迪生一家的决定
[21:26] It’s her body. 但这是她的身体
[21:27] That doesn’t give her the right 那她也没有权力
[21:28] to hold my clients’ fetuses hostage. 拿我的客户的胎儿做人质
[21:31] – That’s not my intention. – Listen. -那不是我的本意 -听着
[21:34] I’d hate to have to bring this to trial 我不希望闹到法庭上去
[21:36] because if I do, you’ll be facing 因为如果我告你的话 你将要面对
[21:38] severe legal and financial ramifications. 严重的刑事和经济影响
[21:41] Let’s take it down a notch, okay? 我们都冷静点 好吗
[21:43] You’re not gonna force her hand 你不能用恐吓和威胁的方式
[21:44] with intimidation and scare tactics. 来逼她同意吧
[21:46] Why don’t you stay in your lane, Doctor? 为什么你不能少管闲事呢 医生
[21:48] This doesn’t concern you. 这与你无关
[21:49] Oh, no, it does concern me, 不 这与我太有关了
[21:51] because you’re upsetting my patient. 因为你让我的病人不高兴了
[21:53] You need to leave. 你该走了
[21:54] Our lawyer is not going anywhere 在我们谈妥之前
[21:55] until we figure this out. 我们的律师是不会走的
[21:59] Celine, do you want her to leave? 塞林 你希望她离开吗
[22:02] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[22:04] I’m Sharon Goodwin, 我是莎伦·古德温
[22:05] Director of Patient Medical Services. 病人医疗服务部主管
[22:07] Is there anything I could help you sort out? 有什么需要我帮助的吗
[22:09] Yes. 有
[22:11] We’d–we’d like a different doctor. 我们想换个医生
[22:12] Dr. Halstead is clearly biased against us. 霍斯特德医生显然对我们有偏见
[22:16] That’s not up to you. I’m Celine’s doctor. 这不是你能决定的 我是塞林的医生
[22:18] Only she can make that decision. 只有她能作出决定
[22:19] Dr. Halstead, can I speak to you outside? 霍斯特德医生 我能跟你说两句吗
[22:22] – Ms. Goodwin– – Now. -古德温女士 -现在
[22:36] You’re wrong, Dr. Halstead. 你错了 霍斯特德医生
[22:38] You know who else can make that decision? 你知道还谁能做出决定吗
[22:40] Me. 我
[22:41] And if the Addisons aren’t comfortable with you– 如果艾迪生夫妇不喜欢你的话
[22:43] You’re benching me? 你想让我坐冷板凳吗
[22:44] I’m reassigning the case. 我要重新分配一位医生
[22:47] Yes. 没错
[22:50] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[22:55] When was the prescription filled? 处方什么时候开的
[22:57] I-I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[22:58] I think Patrick picked up the last refill. 我想最近一次药是帕特里克去拿的
[23:01] It was about a month ago. 大约一个月之前
[23:05] No good? 不好喝吗
[23:06] A little sweeter than I like. 稍微甜了一点
[23:08] Can I get you another cup? 我再给你拿一杯吧
[23:09] No, no. It’s fine. 不用了 就这样吧
[23:12] Okay, so there’s 20 pills left, 这里还剩下二十粒药
[23:13] and the quantity of the prescription was 90. 而处方开了九十粒
[23:18] – Sorry, I’m terrible at math. – It’s okay. -抱歉 我数学不好 -没事
[23:20] Um, there should be 60 pills remaining, 应该还剩六十粒才对
[23:22] which means there’s 40 pills unaccounted for. 也就是说四十粒药下落不明
[23:26] You think my mom took 40 pills? 你觉得我妈妈吃了四十粒药吗
[23:28] No, no, if she took that many pills at once, 不不 如果她一口气吃这么多
[23:30] she would be in a coma. 她会昏迷的
[23:32] The overdosing has to be taking place over time, 这种超剂量复用应该是长期的
[23:35] like, a little bit each day. 比如说每天多吃一点
[23:37] And based on my evaluation, 根据我的评估
[23:39] your mom doesn’t have the cognition 你妈妈没有重复执行
[23:40] to be able to carry out a repetitive, multistep task anyway. 多步任务的能力
[23:45] Wait, you think someone’s doing this to her? 等等 你觉得是别人干的吗
[23:48] Is there anybody who comes and goes from your home? 有没有人经常去你家
[23:51] A part-time caregiver or… 兼职看护或者是
[23:54] There was for a bit, but she quit months ago. 之前有过 但她几个月前就辞职了
[23:56] And the only people with access to my mom’s pills are me and… 唯一有机会接触到我妈的药的人是我…
[24:00] my husband. 和我的丈夫
[24:11] What if… I don’t get a liver in time? 如果 我没有及时得到肝脏配型呢
[24:15] Well, the good news is that we found you a donor already. 好消息是我们已经给你找到配型了
[24:20] – Really? – Mm-hmm. -真的吗 -是的
[24:22] We tested your sister. Turns out– 我们检查了你姐姐 发现…
[24:24] No, no. Wait, my sister? 不 等一下 我姐姐吗
[24:26] – Denise? – Yeah. -丹妮丝 -是的
[24:29] How did she know I was here? 她怎么知道我在这里的
[24:35] Hi, Leslie. 莱斯莉
[24:38] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[24:40] Leslie, please. 莱斯莉 拜托
[24:41] No, I told you to stay away from me. 不 我告诉过你 离我远一点
[24:46] I-I just want to help you. 我只是想帮你
[24:48] I don’t want your help. 我不需要你的帮助
[24:50] – Leslie, hear me out. – Get out! -莱斯莉 听我说 -滚出去
[24:56] Here, let’s step outside. 走吧 我们先出去
[24:57] Um, take a deep breath. 深吸一口气
[25:01] Deep breath, that’s it. 深呼吸 就是这样
[25:05] Look, Leslie, I don’t know what happened 听我说 莱斯莉 我不知道
[25:07] between you and your sister, but she… 你和你姐姐之间怎么了 但她…
[25:12] I’ll tell you what happened. 我来告诉你发生了什么
[25:16] She killed my little girl. 她杀死了我的女儿
[25:26] Mary was only three years old. 玛丽那时才三岁
[25:29] Denise… put her to bed. 丹妮丝 哄她睡着后
[25:34] Went downstairs, 走下楼
[25:37] lit her bong, 点燃了她的大麻
[25:41] and smoked herself into oblivion. 然后抽得烟雾缭绕 忘乎所以
[25:47] When she woke up, the house was in flames. 她醒来的时候 房子着火了
[25:52] She managed to get herself out, 她设法逃了出来
[25:55] but she was too stoned to remember… 但她晕得已经不记得
[26:01] that Mary… 玛丽
[26:04] My Mary… 我的玛丽
[26:08] Was still upstairs. 还在楼上
[26:17] I won’t accept anything from her. 我绝不会接受她的任何东西
[26:25] I’d rather die. 我宁愿去死
[26:36] That’s all you can do. 你能做的只有这么多了
[26:40] I asked her to stick around, 我让她留下来
[26:41] see if we can get Leslie to change her mind. 看看能不能让莱斯莉改变主意
[26:45] Denise doesn’t think she’ll budge. 丹妮丝认为她不会屈服的
[26:47] Yeah, no, she was quite adamant. 没错 她态度很坚定
[26:50] I mean… 我是说
[26:52] I can understand. 我能理解
[26:54] Oh, Connor, she’s cheating herself out of life to what? 康纳 她放弃自己的生命为了什么
[26:57] Punish her sister? 为了惩罚她的姐姐吗
[26:58] Denise has already done that to herself. 丹妮丝已经惩罚过自己了
[27:00] Every day of her life, 她活着的每一天
[27:01] she has to reckon with what happened. 都要试着与过去发生的事和解
[27:03] What do you mean, with what she did? 你什么意思 在她干了那些事之后吗
[27:06] She’s not shirking responsibility. 她没有推卸责任
[27:07] The opposite. 正相反
[27:08] That’s why she’s so desperate to make amends. 这就是她拼了命想弥补的原因
[27:11] Well, look, regardless, we can’t force Leslie 不管怎样 我们不能强迫莱斯莉
[27:13] to accept Denise’s liver. 接受丹妮丝的肝脏
[27:16] No. We just have to stand by and watch her die. 没错 我们只需要看着她死
[27:18] We both know the likelihood 鉴于时间如此紧迫
[27:19] of another liver coming through in time is slim. 我们都知道另一颗肝脏到来的可能性微乎其微
[27:22] She’s got days at most. 她最多还有几天的时间
[27:26] I’m gonna reach out to the hospital’s PR team, 我去联系医院的公关团队
[27:28] get them to put out an urgent public appeal for a donor. 让他们向公众紧急呼吁捐肝
[27:34] – What? – Nothing. -怎么了 -没什么
[27:36] No, that’s a good idea. 这是个好主意
[27:49] – Where are the platelets? – He’s not getting any more. -血小板呢 -不能再给他了
[27:51] They have to be conserved for patients 必须保留给
[27:52] who have an actual shot at survival. 那些有生存机会的病人
[27:54] He has a shot. Once the meds kick in, 他有机会活下去 一旦药物生效
[27:56] the platelets start holding, we can get him up to surgery. 血小板稳定之后 我们可以给他做手术
[27:58] We both know that is not gonna happen. 你我都知道这不可能
[27:59] We take him up to the OR, he’s gonna bleed out– 我们把他送进手术室 他就会大出血
[28:01] You have no right to deny him treatment. 你没有权利决定他的治疗方案
[28:03] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[28:07] He’s bleeding from his IV too. 静脉注射也在流血
[28:09] He’s in V-fib. No pulse. 他室颤了 没有脉搏
[28:10] April, charge to 200. Doris, start bagging. 艾普尔 调到200焦 桃瑞丝 上气袋
[28:16] Charging. 充电中
[28:19] – Charged. – Clear. -已充电 -离手
[28:23] – Dr. Choi. – Amp of epi. -崔医生 -一剂肾上腺素
[28:26] Charging to 200. 充电到200焦
[28:29] Clear. 离手
[28:31] Doris? 桃瑞斯
[28:34] – He’s asystolic. – Another amp of epi. -他心脏停搏了 -再打一剂肾上腺素
[28:36] – Dr. Choi, enough! – Another amp of epi! -崔医生 够了 -再打一剂肾上腺素
[28:41] Give him an amp of bicarb and an amp of calcium. 给他一剂碳酸氢钠和钙
[28:43] – On it. – Come on. -就来 -快点
[28:49] Come on. 快点
[29:03] Time of death, 16:48. 死亡时间 16点48分
[29:09] The Addisons aren’t speaking to me 艾迪生夫妇不肯跟我说话
[29:10] except through their lawyer. 除非通过他们的律师
[29:13] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[29:14] I can’t afford to be in some long, drawn-out legal battle. 我负担不起冗长的官司
[29:19] Maybe I should just respect their wishes. 也许我应该听从他们的意愿
[29:23] But I know they don’t want this either. 但我知道他们也不想这样做
[29:26] That’s why I’m here. I may have found another way. 我正是为此而来 我也许发现了另一个办法
[29:31] It’s an investigational procedure called 是一种试验性手术 叫作
[29:33] fetal tracheal occlusion. 胎儿气管堵塞术
[29:35] If successful, it would allow the twins to reach viability. 如果成功 可以让双胞胎存活下来
[29:38] I mean, it could even help improve 甚至可以帮助改善
[29:40] the male fetus’ lung function. 男性胎儿的肺功能
[29:43] Hold on, though. 先别激动
[29:47] General anesthesia always carries risks. 全身麻醉总是有风险的
[29:50] And because of your asthma, 而你的哮喘
[29:51] the potential complications are increased. 增加了潜在并发症的可能性
[29:56] You would be putting yourself on the line. 这将是拿你自己的命冒险
[30:04] I know they’re not mine. 我知道他们不是我的孩子
[30:08] And when it’s time to hand them over, 等到了把他们送走的时候
[30:10] I’ll be happy to, 我会很乐意
[30:11] ’cause they know how loved and wanted they are. 因为他们知道有人爱着并需要他们
[30:16] But while they’re still inside my body, 但只要他们还在我体内
[30:19] while their lives depend on me, 依靠我维系生命
[30:21] I have to do what I think is best. 我就必须做出自己认为最好的决定
[30:29] I want to do it, Dr. Halstead. 我想做手术 霍斯特德医生
[30:35] This is absurd. 太荒唐了
[30:37] I can’t believe that you think I would do something like this! 你居然觉得我会做出这种事
[30:39] I don’t know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
[30:42] I know you resented my mom moving in with us. 我知道你不满我妈妈搬来和我们一起住
[30:44] The imposition on our lives. 强加的生活负担
[30:47] So you think I’m trying to kill her? 所以你觉得我试图杀了她
[30:48] No one’s accusing you of anything. 没人对你做出任何指控
[30:50] Yes, you are. 就是指控
[30:51] We’re just trying to understand how this happened. 我们只是想知道这是怎么发生的
[30:57] Too sweet? Your coffee. Is your coffee too sweet? 太甜了吗 你的咖啡太甜了吗
[31:02] Yeah. 是的
[31:06] Why? 怎么了
[31:07] Alana, I’d like you to get an MRI. 阿兰娜 我想让你做个核磁共振检查
[31:13] April, that man risked his life for all of us. 艾普尔 那个男人为我们所有人冒过生命危险
[31:15] We owed it to him to do everything we possibly could. 我们理应为他尽一切努力
[31:17] Yeah, but we did, Ethan. 但我们尽力了 伊森
[31:19] The situation had become futile, 情况已经无可挽回
[31:21] you just couldn’t see it. 你就是不明白
[31:21] So you had to go snitch to Lanik? 所以你就得去跟拉尼克告密吗
[31:23] I was following the chain of command. 我是在遵循管理层次
[31:25] Funny, you’re such a stickler for the rules 有意思 当规矩和你的目的相符时
[31:26] when they align with your agenda. 你就一丝不苟起来
[31:28] My only agenda is the welfare of my patients. 我唯一的目的就是病人的福利
[31:31] Then you wouldn’t have interfered 那我努力想救雷吉时
[31:32] when I was trying to save Reggie’s life. 你就不会阻碍我
[31:34] Did you go to Lanik to get back at me? 你去找拉尼克是为了报复我吗
[31:36] Get back at you? 报复你
[31:37] You made it very clear you resent Vicki. 你讨厌维琪 这点很明显
[31:40] Are you serious? 你认真的吗
[31:41] You think I would jeopardize a patient to get even with you? 你认为我会为了报复你而危及病人
[31:47] You two need to take this outside right now. 你们俩换个地方再吵
[31:50] You’re disturbing my ED. 你们扰乱我的急诊室了
[31:52] Sorry, Maggie. 抱歉 麦基
[31:54] We’re done. 我们吵完了
[32:06] Alana. 阿兰娜
[32:07] We have the results of your MRI, 核磁共振的结果出来了
[32:10] and we were just wondering if we could discuss– 我们想讨论一下…
[32:11] Please, just– just tell me. 请直接告诉我
[32:15] Your MRI shows atrophy to the hippocampus. 你的核磁共振结果显示海马体萎缩
[32:18] It’s the area of your brain associated with memory. 你脑中的这个区域与记忆相关
[32:22] Combined with some of the behaviors that we observed today– 与我们今天观察到的一些行为相结合
[32:25] forgetting that you had already put sugar in your coffee, 忘记已经在咖啡里加过糖
[32:28] problems with simple math– 难以计算简单的数学
[32:30] the findings are consistent with the– 这些发现符合
[32:32] with the initial stages of early-onset Alzheimer’s. 符合早发性阿兹海默症的初期症状
[32:38] Jesus. 天啊
[32:43] Wait. 等一下
[32:45] You mean I’m gonna end up like my mom? 你是说我会变得和我妈一样
[32:48] There are certain medications 有一些药物
[32:50] that help slow the disease’s progression. 可以帮助减缓病情进展
[32:53] Not to mention hundreds of new clinical trials, 更别提数百个新临床试验
[32:55] some of the results of which are promising, 其中有些效果不错
[32:57] especially when started early. 尤其是早期开始治疗
[33:00] What–wait, so it was me? 等等 所以是我做的
[33:05] I was… 是我
[33:08] I was overdosing her? 是我给她用药过量
[33:10] Accidentally. 这是意外
[33:11] You were forgetting 你忘记了
[33:12] that you had already given her the medication. 你已经给她吃过药
[33:14] Oh, my God. 天啊
[33:17] What–what have I done? 我做了什么啊
[33:21] I’m so sorry. 我真对不起
[33:23] I-I can’t believe I suspected you. 我居然怀疑你
[33:28] Can you–can you ever forgive me? 你还能原谅我吗
[33:31] Honey. 亲爱的
[33:33] It’s okay. 没事的
[33:35] We’ll give you both some time. 我们给你们一些时间
[33:38] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:46] Hey. I have great news. 我有好消息
[33:48] We found a donor for Leslie. 我们给莱斯莉找到捐赠者了
[33:50] Someone answered the hospital’s public plea. 有人回应了医院的公开请求
[33:52] Really? That fast? 是吗 这么快
[33:54] It just went out a few hours ago. 几小时前刚发布的
[33:56] I could hardly believe it myself. 我也觉得难以置信
[33:58] Um, is it a living donor, or did the family 是活体供者还是死者家属
[34:00] of the deceased request it go to Leslie? 要求捐赠给莱斯莉
[34:03] Uh… I don’t know. 不知道
[34:05] It’s all anonymous, so… 全是匿名的 所以
[34:08] Right. 好吧
[34:15] Her disease was staring her in the face. 她的病情明明已经如此严重
[34:18] But she was never gonna see it. 但她却浑然不知
[34:19] Well, that’s the kicker, right? 这才是重点 对吗
[34:21] I mean, a primary symptom of early Alzheimer’s is anosognosia. 初期阿兹海默症的主要症状就是病觉缺失
[34:25] Anosognosia? 病觉缺失
[34:26] It’s when you don’t realize you have the disease. 就是你意识不到自己患上了疾病
[34:28] You can’t recognize anything’s wrong. 你觉得什么都没问题
[34:38] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[34:40] Can I talk to you about something? 我能跟你谈谈吗
[34:44] Of course. 当然可以
[34:49] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[34:51] What part of “You are off the case” “这个病例不归你了”这句话
[34:52] was unclear to you? 你是哪个字听不懂
[34:55] I felt I had an ethical obligation 我认为我有道德义务
[34:57] to present Celine with all the options. 来告诉塞林所有选择
[34:59] While you had no qualms about leaving the Addisons 而你却心安理得的把艾迪生家
[35:01] out of the decision entirely. 完全排除在外
[35:04] You know, this is the kind of behavior 你知道吗 你的这种行为
[35:06] that almost got you kicked out of residency. 差点使你在实习期时被开除
[35:09] You’re an attending physician now. 你现在是一名主治医师了
[35:11] You know better. 你应该更有意识
[35:13] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[35:14] Are you still planning to observe? 你还准备观摩吗
[35:15] We’re about to start. 我们准备开始了
[35:18] We’re not done. 这件事还没完
[35:20] I’ll deal with you after. 之后我再来收拾你
[35:30] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[35:32] I’m doing the nursing schedule for next month. 我正在做下个月的护士排班
[35:34] Wanted to let you know that I’m putting you 我就想告诉你我把你
[35:35] and Nurse April on alternate shifts. 和艾普尔护士排在了不同的班次
[35:38] Did April request that? 是艾普尔要求的吗
[35:39] No. 不是
[35:41] But until you two get your act together, 但在你们俩和解之前
[35:43] I’m not gonna risk another spectacle. 我不会再冒险了
[35:46] That won’t work for me, Mags. 我不答应 麦基
[35:47] Unfortunately, Dr. Choi, it’s not your decision to make. 很遗憾 崔医生 决定权不在你
[35:50] I understand. 我明白
[35:53] Unless April objects, 除非艾普尔反对
[35:55] I want her on my shifts. 我想让她跟着我
[36:01] Excuse me. 失陪
[36:09] April. 艾普尔
[36:10] – I’m leaving. – Please don’t. -我要走了 -拜托别走
[36:12] You know what, for the record, 你知道吗 我跟你说
[36:13] I would never let our personal history 我不会让我们俩之间的过去
[36:16] affect my decision-making when it comes to patients. 影响到我对病人的判断
[36:18] I know. I shouldn’t have accused you. 我知道 我不该怪你的
[36:19] I didn’t report you to Lanik out of spite. 我也没有出于恶意向拉尼克举报你
[36:22] – You left me no choice. – I’m sorry. -是你让我别无选择 -抱歉
[36:26] And maybe I could be nicer to Vicki. 也许我对维琪态度能好一点
[36:30] But it’s hard. 但那很难
[36:33] Seeing you together is… 看见你们在一起
[36:36] It’s hard, Ethan. 这很难 伊森
[36:50] April. 艾普尔
[36:52] Don’t. No. 别 别说了
[37:00] You okay? 你还好吗
[37:03] What? 什么
[37:08] Maggie told me about Reggie. 麦基告诉了我关于雷吉的事情
[37:13] Sounds like you did everything you could. 听起来你已经尽力了
[37:17] I wish I could have done more. 我希望我还可以做更多
[37:22] Come on. 走吧
[37:25] Let’s go. 我们走
[37:44] What the hell were you thinking? 你到底在想什么
[37:46] – If Leslie ever finds out– – She won’t. -如果莱斯莉发现了 -她不会的
[37:48] That’s why it’s so perfect. 所以这是个完美计划
[37:49] An anonymous, self-directed donation. 一笔匿名 指定的器官捐赠
[37:51] Denise’s identity can never be revealed without her consent. 没有她的同意 丹妮丝的身份永远不会被揭晓
[37:54] There is no justification 这样公然无视
[37:56] for blatantly disregarding Leslie’s wishes. 莱斯莉的意愿 太不公平了
[37:59] Listen, I tried to keep you out of it. 听着 我本来不想让你参与其中
[38:00] You kept me out of it 你不想让我参与
[38:01] because you knew I wouldn’t be on board. 是因为你知道我不会支持你们
[38:02] Okay, so go on. Tell her the truth. 那好啊 去吧 告诉她真相
[38:05] I can take the hit, 我可以承担她的责难
[38:06] but her death, that’ll be on you. 但她的死只能怪你
[38:09] We’re saving her life. The end justifies the means. 我们是在救她的命 为了结果 手段不重要
[38:25] Oh, hey, Daniel. 丹尼尔
[38:27] – You got a minute? – For you? Maybe. -你有空吗 -你找我 应该有吧
[38:31] What’s up? 怎么了
[38:32] It’s about Will Halstead. 是关于威尔·霍斯特德
[38:35] Popular topic of conversation today. 今天很多人都在聊他
[38:37] Is that right? 是吗
[38:45] Did–did our babies make it? 我们的孩子们挺过去了吗
[38:47] Dr. Dennis will be out to speak with you both shortly, 丹尼斯医生稍后会跟你们作简短谈话
[38:49] but the surgery was a success. 但手术很成功
[38:52] Yeah, both fetuses have strong heartbeats. 没错 胎儿心跳都很有力
[38:56] – Is Celine okay? – Yeah, she did just fine. -塞林还好吗 -没错 她很好
[39:09] What, so I don’t do what you want, 怎么 就因为我没有合着你的心意来
[39:10] and you force it on me? 你就要强加于我吗
[39:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[39:13] Mandatory counseling, Goodwin’s orders. 强制咨询 古德温的命令
[39:15] Or I could take a leave of absence, my choice. 或者我可以请个假 决定权在我
[39:18] Tell me this isn’t your doing. 告诉我这不是你干的
[39:20] I spoke with Dr. Charles because I’m worried. 我告诉查尔斯医生是因为我很担心
[39:22] That’s terrific. 那还真是太好了
[39:23] You told the Head of Psychiatry I’m unstable. 你告诉精神科的老大我不稳定
[39:26] You are the only one 你是唯一一个
[39:27] who doesn’t see that there’s a problem. 看不见问题存在的人
[39:29] Will, please. This is not you. 威尔 拜托了 这不是你
[39:34] Or maybe it’s not the Will you want. 或者只是我不是你想要的威尔罢了
[39:36] What does that mean? 什么意思
[39:37] I am done being everyone’s puppet. 我真是受够了做每个人的木偶
[39:41] How can you put that on me? 你怎么能这样说我
[39:42] I wasn’t the one pulling the strings. 我可不是操控你的那个人
[39:44] How could I? 我怎么能
[39:45] You lied to me, you kept me in the dark. 你对我说谎 向我隐瞒事实
[39:48] You’re still keeping me in the dark. 现在我依旧一无所知
[40:07] Well, well. 快瞧瞧
[40:10] Young Oedipus. 年轻的俄狄浦斯
[40:18] Come to hit me again? 又来打我了吗
[40:23] What happened between you and Ava? 你和艾娃之间发生了什么
[40:36] Let me get you a drink first. 让我先给你倒一杯
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme