时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I thought you’d never get up. | 我还以为你起不来了 |
[00:06] | Mmm, it’s your fault. | 这得怪你 |
[00:08] | You kept me up too late. | 昨晚你把我累得够呛 |
[00:10] | Mmm, can you blame me? | 你能怪我吗 |
[00:14] | You didn’t tell me this thing tonight was such a big deal. | 你没告诉我今天晚上的活动这么重要 |
[00:17] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[00:18] | “City Honors Gaffney Chicago Medical Center Tonight.” | 《市政府表彰加夫尼芝加哥医院》 |
[00:21] | It’s all about your hybrid OR. | 说的全是你的混合手术室 |
[00:23] | Mm, they must be desperate for news. | 他们肯定是太久没有新闻了 |
[00:34] | The city officials are gonna be there. | 政府官员也会到场 |
[00:37] | And the board. | 还有董事会 |
[00:40] | Let’s not go. | 我们别去了 |
[00:42] | Let’s… | 我们就… |
[00:43] | stay home, | 留在家里 |
[00:45] | – and… – No. | -然后… -不 |
[00:49] | I am so with you there, but we have to go. | 我特别赞同你的想法 但我们必须去 |
[00:51] | At least make an appearance. | 至少得露个脸 |
[00:53] | Couldn’t you go without me? | 你就不能不带我去吗 |
[00:55] | Uh, no, absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[00:57] | There wouldn’t be a hybrid OR if it wasn’t for you. | 没有你就没有混合手术室 |
[01:00] | I just don’t feel like it. | 可是我不想去 |
[01:04] | I want you there. | 我希望你去 |
[01:07] | You’re my girl. | 你是我的女孩 |
[01:14] | Then honor my wishes. | 那就尊重一下我的意愿嘛 |
[01:16] | I’m not going. | 我不想去 |
[01:23] | I saw Ethan and Vicki at Gibson’s. | 我在吉布森牛排店见到了伊森和维琪 |
[01:25] | – So? – Ethan’s old girlfriend. | -所以呢 -伊森的前女友 |
[01:27] | Or maybe new girlfriend. | 也许是新女友 |
[01:29] | I mean, she’s beautiful. | 她确实长得很漂亮 |
[01:30] | A doctor and a naval officer. | 不仅是医生 还是海军军官 |
[01:33] | How do you compete with that? | 这怎么比得过 |
[01:34] | I’m not competing with that. | 我又没有跟她比 |
[01:36] | Ethan can see whoever he wants. | 伊森可以跟任何人约会 |
[01:37] | Okay. So you’re dating? | 好 那你有新男友了吗 |
[01:39] | That’s beside the point. | 这不是重点 |
[01:41] | So you’re not. | 所以你还是单身 |
[01:41] | It’s so hard to meet people. | 太难认识人了 |
[01:45] | Get down! | 快趴下 |
[02:00] | Agh! My gun! | 我的枪 |
[02:06] | There’s been a shooting. | 这里发生了枪击案 |
[02:19] | Oh, my God! April? Brett? | 天哪 艾普尔 布莱特 |
[02:22] | Dennis Mitchell, 28, | 丹尼斯·米切尔 28岁 |
[02:23] | unrestrained motor vehicle collision. | 未系安全带机动车撞击事故 |
[02:24] | – You’re going to Baghdad. – April? | -你去急救室 -艾普尔 |
[02:26] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[02:29] | – It’s justice! – I’m fine. | -这是替天行道 -我没事 |
[02:31] | Bitches like you just want me to suffer. | 你们这样的贱人就想折磨我 |
[02:33] | You’re the enemy! | 你们才是坏人 |
[02:34] | It’s justice! | 这是替天行道 |
[02:36] | Patient is violent and delusional. GCS 15. | 患者有暴力倾向意识不清 昏迷指数15 |
[02:39] | – BP is normal. – I’m gonna kill them all! | -血压正常 -我要杀光她们 |
[02:41] | Dr. Choi, I need you in Baghdad now. | 崔医生 我需要你来急救室 |
[02:43] | What about April? | 艾普尔怎么办 |
[02:44] | I’ll take care of her. | 我会照顾她 |
[02:46] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[02:47] | – Now! – Are you two all right? | -快点 -你们俩还好吗 |
[02:49] | – Yeah. – Well, you’ve been through enough this morning. Go home. | -没事 -你们一早上惊魂未定 回家休息吧 |
[02:53] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[02:53] | – Thank you. – Okay, Monique? | -谢谢你 -好 莫妮克 |
[02:56] | Well, the ED’s short now. | 急诊室现在缺人手 |
[02:57] | We’ll manage. | 我们能搞定 |
[02:58] | I didn’t get a scratch thanks to April. | 多亏艾普尔 我才能平安无事 |
[02:59] | I don’t feel right leaving. | 我不想这样离开 |
[03:01] | Okay, it’s up to you. | 好 这是你的自由 |
[03:03] | – I’ll take care of her. – Okay. | -我来照看她 -好的 |
[03:07] | Left arm’s deformed, probably a humerus fracture. | 左臂畸形 可能出现肱骨骨折 |
[03:14] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[03:16] | 50 of fentanyl for the pain. | 注射50毫克芬太尼止痛 |
[03:25] | They had it coming. | 她们活该 |
[03:27] | It’s justice! | 这是替天行道 |
[03:28] | Dr. Charles, help me out. | 查尔斯医生 帮帮忙 |
[03:30] | 5 of haloperidol. | 5单位氟哌啶醇 |
[03:31] | They’ll…they’ll learn. | 她们 她们活该 |
[03:33] | They’ll all learn! | 应该好好检讨 |
[03:35] | Breath sounds present bilaterally, | 呼吸音暂时正常 |
[03:37] | multiple lacerations. | 多处撕裂 |
[03:38] | Looks like a displaced chin implant. | 看起来像下巴填充物异位了 |
[03:40] | Let’s get his clothes off. | 我们把他衣服脱掉 |
[03:41] | Gonna need X-rays. | 照X光 |
[03:46] | Displaced pectoral implant. | 胸肌植入物异位 |
[03:47] | Clear. | 离手 |
[03:52] | He’s had a lot of plastic surgery. | 他做了很多整形手术 |
[03:54] | Chest is clear, humerus fractures, | 胸腔未出血 肱骨骨折 |
[03:55] | get a CBC, BMP, UA tox, and order a CT head. | 做血常规 血液生化 尿检和头部CT |
[03:58] | Got it. | 收到 |
[04:03] | Also a liver panel, cardiac enzymes, and EKG. | 加一组肝功能 心肌酶检测和心电图 |
[04:05] | A liver panel? | 肝功能检测 |
[04:07] | Gotta cover all of our bases. | 基本的得查全了 |
[04:08] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[04:09] | Get that feminoid out of here. | 让这个女婊出去 |
[04:10] | You’re the enemy! | 你是敌人 |
[04:12] | Okay. I was gonna take him to lock-up. | 好吧 我原本想来拘捕他的 |
[04:14] | Sorry, Kim. He’s not ready yet. | 抱歉 金 他还没准备好 |
[04:16] | Bitch! | 婊子 |
[04:18] | While he’s still here, | 趁他还在这 |
[04:20] | can we grab a psych eval? | 我们能做个心理评估吗 |
[04:22] | Yeah, knock yourself out. | 可以 请便吧 |
[04:23] | But I’m keeping a police detail on this guy. | 但我会派一位警员看着这家伙 |
[04:27] | Let me know when I can talk to him. | 他能接受审讯时告诉我 |
[04:36] | I’m so sorry, April. | 很遗憾 艾普尔 |
[04:38] | It’s terrifying to be shot at. | 被枪击实在太可怕了 |
[04:40] | I can’t believe you were hit. | 我不敢相信你被击中了 |
[04:41] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:43] | Will you sign me off to go back to work? | 你能签字同意我回去工作吗 |
[04:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:45] | I don’t even need stiches. I… | 我都不需要缝针 我… |
[04:47] | I’d feel better. | 我去工作会感觉好些 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:51] | Just take it easy. | 别勉强 |
[04:52] | – All right? – Thanks. | -好吗 -谢谢 |
[04:55] | When are we gonna do something about all these guns? | 我们什么时候才能枪支管制啊 |
[05:04] | You all right, Miss Curry? | 你还好吗 库里小姐 |
[05:05] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[05:07] | My PhD project. | 我的博士论文项目 |
[05:09] | Reprogramming human pluripotent cells | 重新编辑人类多能细胞 |
[05:10] | into hematopoietic stem cells. | 使其变成造血干细胞 |
[05:12] | Previous data had showed successful induction of cells | 之前的数据显示将细胞诱导成 |
[05:14] | into monocytes, but… | 单核细胞很成功 但是 |
[05:16] | I re-ran the single-cell cytometry | 我重新测了单核细胞的血细胞计数 |
[05:17] | and didn’t detect any CD34-positive cells, so. | 没有检测到任何CD34阳性细胞 所以 |
[05:21] | I did something wrong, I don’t know. | 我肯定做错了什么 我不知道 |
[05:22] | It doesn’t corroborate. I–I… | 数据不能证实我的猜想 我… |
[05:24] | I didn’t sleep at all last night. | 我昨晚整晚没睡 |
[05:28] | Didn’t or couldn’t? | 没睡还是没法睡着 |
[05:30] | What difference does that make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[05:31] | Dr. Charles, while we’re waiting | 查尔斯医生 现在我们等着 |
[05:33] | to get Dennis Mitchell to CT, you can talk to him. | 丹尼斯·米切尔的CT检查 你可以先和他谈 |
[05:37] | Why don’t you take a break from that | 不如你休息一下 |
[05:38] | and come help me evaluate this patient? | 帮我一起评估这位病人吧 |
[05:42] | The shooter? What do you need to evaluate? | 那个枪手 你要评估他什么 |
[05:43] | He’s crazy. | 他是个疯子 |
[05:45] | Maybe, but, um… | 也许 但是 |
[05:47] | well, there are different kinds of crazy. | 疯子也有不同类型 |
[05:48] | With very different legal implications. | 不同类型的疯子受到的法律惩治大相径庭 |
[05:52] | Mr. Mitchell. I’m Dr. Charles. | 米切尔先生 我是查尔斯医生 |
[05:54] | This is Student Doctor Curry. | 这是学生医生库里 |
[05:56] | You’ve had quite a day. | 你今天可挺忙乎啊 |
[05:58] | Haven’t you? | 是不是 |
[05:58] | I bet you when you woke up this morning | 我打赌你今早起来时 |
[05:59] | you didn’t think you were gonna end up here. | 没料到自己会躺在这里吧 |
[06:02] | Does that feminoid have to be here? | 这个女婊必须要待在这里吗 |
[06:04] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[06:05] | Feminoid. Foid. | 女婊 |
[06:08] | Tell her to get out. | 让她出去 |
[06:13] | Okay, you’re gonna treat Miss Curry with respect. | 听着 你要有礼貌地对待库里小姐 |
[06:15] | And you don’t get to decide who’s in this room or who isn’t. | 而且你没资格决定这病房谁去谁留 |
[06:18] | Do you understand me? | 明白了吗 |
[06:22] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you a couple of questions because- | 好 我要问你一些问题 |
[06:26] | well, ’cause I have to. | 因为我必须问 |
[06:27] | Um, just to check the boxes. | 只是为了完成任务 |
[06:28] | Have you ever been medicated for your thinking? | 你曾因为你的思想而接受治疗吗 |
[06:31] | No. | 没有 |
[06:31] | Have you ever heard voices that other people don’t? | 你有没有听到过别人听不到的声音 |
[06:34] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | – I do not hear voices. – Okay. | -我没有听到什么声音 -好吧 |
[06:37] | So, um… | 那么 |
[06:39] | why don’t you tell me what happened this morning? | 不如你告诉我今天早上到底发生了什么 |
[06:42] | That Stacy got what she deserved. | 那绿茶婊活该 |
[06:44] | Bitch wouldn’t even have a cup of coffee with me. | 那贱人都不肯和我一起喝咖啡 |
[06:47] | – Stacy? – They are in control. | -绿茶婊 -一切都被她们掌控 |
[06:49] | They have sex whenever they want it. | 她们想和谁做爱就和谁做爱 |
[06:52] | But no matter what I do, | 但不管我做什么 |
[06:54] | they deny me. | 她们都拒绝我 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | I deserve love. | 我应该被爱 |
[07:00] | But they won’t give it to me. | 但是她们不给我爱 |
[07:02] | They only give it to those shallow, stupid alphas. | 她们只会给那些浅薄无知爱显摆的人 |
[07:11] | So besides being a rabid misogynist, | 他除了是一名激进的厌女派以外 |
[07:13] | what kind of crazy is he? | 有什么精神疾病呢 |
[07:15] | Well, he was using certain buzzwords that could be telling. | 他用了一些流行用语 这也许有帮助 |
[07:17] | You know, Stacy, feminoid. | 什么绿茶婊 女婊 |
[07:20] | Makes me wonder if he has an online presence. | 我想他会不会经常上网 |
[07:22] | Could you check that out for me? | 你能帮我去查一下吗 |
[07:24] | Dr. Charles, I am extremely busy. | 查尔斯医生 我很忙的 |
[07:26] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:27] | Well, in that case, um, | 既然这样 |
[07:28] | I guess now you’re even busier. | 那你现在更忙了 |
[07:36] | – Maggie. – Yeah. | -麦基 -什么事 |
[07:38] | I’m starting to think that maybe this wasn’t a random shooting. | 我开始怀疑也许这并不是随机开枪杀人 |
[07:41] | Could you look and see if Mr. Mitchell | 你能不能去查一下有没有 |
[07:42] | has ever been a patient in this hospital before? | 米切尔先生以前入院就诊的记录 |
[07:45] | Sure thing. | 好的 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Come in. | 请进 |
[07:50] | Dr. Manning, this is Agent Lee. | 曼宁医生 这是李探员 |
[07:54] | I’ve been overseeing Dr. Halstead’s relocation | 我是负责监督霍斯特德医生在证人保护计划中 |
[07:56] | in Witness Protection. | 重新安置住所的探员 |
[07:58] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[07:59] | Well, I’ll leave you two to talk. | 那你们俩聊吧 |
[08:04] | I know things have been difficult for you. | 我知道你最近肯定很难熬 |
[08:06] | You guys wouldn’t tell me where he was. | 你们不告诉我他在哪里 |
[08:08] | You wouldn’t even let me speak to him. | 甚至都不让我和他说话 |
[08:10] | I’m sorry. That’s standard procedure. | 对不起 这是标准流程 |
[08:12] | Was it standard procedure to take him away | 标准流程中有写要在我们婚礼那天 |
[08:13] | on our wedding day? | 把他带走吗 |
[08:15] | It was for his own safety. | 那是为了他的安全 |
[08:16] | If it’s any consolation, | 如果这样说有用的话 |
[08:17] | Dr. Halstead did the FBI a great service. | 霍斯特德医生帮了联调局一个大忙 |
[08:20] | Because of him we were able | 我们凭借他的帮助 |
[08:22] | to bring some very bad people to justice. | 抓到了几个非常恶劣的罪犯 |
[08:24] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[08:25] | The Burkes are incarcerated. | 伯克家族被抓了 |
[08:27] | We’ve determined it’s safe for Dr. Halstead | 我们觉得霍斯特德医生已经可以 |
[08:28] | to return to Chicago. | 安全回到芝加哥了 |
[08:32] | Will’s coming home? | 威尔要回家了吗 |
[08:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[08:36] | You should know there may be a period of adjustment. | 我需要告诉你 可能需要一段时间调整 |
[08:39] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[08:40] | He’s had a traumatic experience | 他受到过巨大创伤 |
[08:42] | and he’s been cut off from his friends and family. | 又被和他的朋友和家人们隔离 |
[08:45] | Some people re-integrate easily. | 有的人能迅速调整 |
[08:47] | Some don’t. | 有的人不能 |
[08:50] | Call me if you have any questions. | 有什么问题就给我打电话 |
[09:00] | Hey. You’re working? | 你怎么在上班 |
[09:01] | Yes, Natalie cleared me. | 是的 娜塔莉说我可以回来了 |
[09:02] | – You should go home. – Ethan, I’m fine. | -你应该回家 -伊森 我没事 |
[09:06] | Leah? Talk to me, what do we got? | 莉亚 告诉我怎么回事 |
[09:08] | Ivy Davis. 30 weeks pregnant, pre-term labor. | 艾薇·戴维斯 妊娠30周 早产 |
[09:11] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:11] | We’re gonna get you a doctor, okay? | 我们马上找医生来看你 好吗 |
[09:13] | Dr. Manning, you’re going to Six. | 曼宁医生 你去六号 |
[09:14] | – Page OB. – On it. | -呼叫产科 -好的 |
[09:16] | She can’t have this baby right now. | 她现在不能生下小孩 |
[09:17] | You have to stop it. | 你们必须要阻止她 |
[09:18] | She has a pre-existing aneurysm. | 她产前检查到有动脉瘤 |
[09:20] | If she pushes, it could kill her. | 如果她使劲的话 她会死的 |
[09:22] | All right, help me get her into the bed. | 好吧 帮我把她抬到床上 |
[09:23] | Why wasn’t the aneurysm treated earlier? | 为什么动脉瘤没有及早治疗 |
[09:26] | It’s small. | 瘤子很小 |
[09:27] | She’s not supposed to be in labor right now. | 她本不应该现在分娩 |
[09:28] | We have a C-section scheduled. | 我们预约了剖腹产 |
[09:30] | But not for two more months. | 应该还有两个月 |
[09:31] | Heart rate 97. | 心跳97 |
[09:32] | BP 128/73. | 血压128/73 |
[09:34] | It’s okay. Breathe. | 没事的 呼吸 |
[09:35] | Let’s start a magnesium drip, embolus 4 grams. | 开始挂点滴补镁 溶栓药4克 |
[09:37] | – Got it. – And 12.5 milligrams of betamethasone IM, | -明白 -12.5毫克倍他米松 |
[09:40] | and 100 milligrams of indomethacin PO. | 以及100毫克的吲哚美辛 |
[09:43] | Ivy, we need to give you this pill, okay? | 艾薇 我们现在给你服药 好吗 |
[09:45] | It’s gonna help stop your contractions. | 这些药会帮助你停止宫缩 |
[09:47] | OB said that they’ll be down as soon as they can. | 产科医生说他们马上下来 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:50] | Okay, hold on. You’re okay. | 挺住 你没事的 |
[09:52] | You’re doing great. Just breathe. | 你做得很棒 深呼吸 |
[10:02] | Don’t push, don’t push! | 别使劲 别使劲 |
[10:03] | No, no, no, no! | 别别别 |
[10:08] | Dr. Manning, no pulse. | 曼宁医生 没有脉搏了 |
[10:10] | Bag her. | 接气瓶 |
[10:13] | Ivy… | 艾薇 |
[10:16] | Still no pulse. | 还是没脉搏 |
[10:19] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
[10:20] | Ivy. Honey. | 艾薇 宝贝 |
[10:22] | Asystole. | 心搏停止 |
[10:23] | – Take over compressions. – What is happening? | -继续按压 -发生了什么 |
[10:25] | Honey, hey. | 宝贝 |
[10:28] | Her pupils are fixed and dilated. | 她的瞳孔放大了 |
[10:30] | I am so sorry, | 我很遗憾 |
[10:31] | but her aneurysm must have ruptured. | 但她的动脉瘤肯定破裂了 |
[10:32] | No, but she’s still– she’s still– | 不 但她还… |
[10:33] | I’m sorry. Your wife is gone. | 我很抱歉 你的太太去世了 |
[10:35] | But we need to get the baby out. | 但我们得把孩子接生出来 |
[10:36] | It still has a chance. Okay? | 还是有机会的 好吗 |
[10:38] | – We got four minutes. – Start the four minute clock. | -我们只有四分钟 -计时四分钟 |
[10:40] | – Where is OB? – Can’t wait. | -产科医生在哪儿 -等不了了 |
[10:42] | I need to do the C-section myself. | 我亲自来做剖腹产 |
[10:43] | Angel, take over compressions. | 安琪 你来继续按压 |
[10:45] | Ivy. Ivy. Honey. | 艾薇 艾薇 宝贝 |
[10:47] | Diane, get OB here. | 黛安 叫产科过来 |
[10:49] | Sir, I need you to step out | 先生 我需要你出去 |
[10:51] | – so we can deliver this baby. – Wait a minute. | -我们才能接生婴儿 -等一下 |
[10:53] | Please save our baby. Please. | 拜托 救救我们的孩子 求你了 |
[10:56] | Get me a scalpel. | 给我把手术刀 |
[11:02] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[11:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:25] | Suction. | 吸 |
[11:32] | She’s cyanotic. | 她全身青紫 |
[11:36] | Ready to transfer. | 准备好转移 |
[11:42] | Angel? | 安琪 |
[11:47] | Sats at 78. | 血氧饱和度78 |
[11:49] | She’s still unresponsive. I might need to intubate. | 她还是没有反应 我需要插管 |
[11:54] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[11:55] | Sats at 88 and climbing. | 血氧饱和度88 正在回升 |
[11:57] | Heart rate 160. | 心跳160 |
[11:59] | – She’s coming around. – Call Neonatology. | -她恢复过来了 -打给新生儿科 |
[12:01] | Have them come meet us in the NICU. | 让他们来新生儿重症监护室见我们 |
[12:02] | – I’m on it. – Keep stimulating. | -我这就去 -继续刺激 |
[12:04] | I want this baby alert and moving. | 我需要让这个宝宝清醒 能活动 |
[12:12] | Tell me. | 跟我说说 |
[12:14] | You have a little baby girl. | 你有了个女儿 |
[12:16] | We were able to get her out in time, | 我们及时把她救了出来 |
[12:18] | but she does need to go up to the NICU. | 但她还要去新生儿重症监护室 |
[12:23] | If you would like to spend some time with your wife… | 如果你想和你太太待一会儿 |
[12:28] | Monique can take you up when you’re ready. | 你准备好了 莫妮克会带你过去 |
[12:33] | I am so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[12:48] | Ethan! Ethan. | 伊森 伊森 |
[12:50] | Vicki. | 维琪 |
[12:52] | I heard there was a–a shooting at the hospital. | 我听说医院里有人开枪 |
[12:54] | They said a nurse was injured. It wasn’t April, was it? | 他们说有一位护士受伤 不是艾普尔吧 |
[12:56] | Yeah, it was. | 就是她 |
[12:59] | She wasn’t badly hurt. | 她伤得很重 |
[13:02] | – Ethan, I– – Vicki. | -伊森 我… -维琪 |
[13:04] | It’s over between April and me. | 艾普尔和我之间结束了 |
[13:06] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[13:08] | I mean, I know it can’t be easy. | 我知道这肯定不容易 |
[13:10] | You see her every day and I completely understand– | 你每天都会见到她 我完全理解 |
[13:12] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[13:17] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:21] | Gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:26] | I’ll see you for dinner. | 晚餐时再见 |
[13:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[13:46] | Monique. | 莫妮克 |
[13:47] | Did the shooter Dennis Mitchell look familiar to you? | 你觉得枪手丹尼斯·米切尔看起来眼熟吗 |
[13:50] | I didn’t really get a good look at him. | 我没仔细看他 |
[13:53] | Turns out he was a patient here. | 原来他曾是这里的病人 |
[13:57] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[13:59] | Maggie, I do remember him. | 麦基 我确实记得他 |
[14:00] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:12] | Your work-up is negative. | 你的检查结果是阴性的 |
[14:14] | He’s cleared for you to lock him up. | 你可以逮捕他了 |
[14:16] | I’ll call Burgess. We’ll get him out of here. | 我去联系伯吉斯 我们会把他带走 |
[14:18] | Dr. Choi, he was complaining about his left hand. | 崔医生 他说他的左手不舒服 |
[14:20] | Said it feels funny. | 他说感觉不对劲 |
[14:22] | What do you mean funny? | 不对劲是什么意思 |
[14:24] | It feels dead. | 感觉废了 |
[14:31] | Pulse is diminished. | 脉搏减弱 |
[14:32] | It’s a soft sign for a humerus fracture. | 这是肱骨骨折的软体征 |
[14:34] | The artery needs to be evaluated. | 需要对动脉进行评估 |
[14:39] | Can’t release him yet. | 还不能让他出院 |
[14:47] | Dr. Charles, Dennis Mitchell was a patient here. | 查尔斯医生 丹尼斯·米切尔曾是这里的病人 |
[14:50] | – Really? – Six months ago. | -真的吗 -六个月前 |
[14:53] | He came in with an infection after some plastic surgery. | 他因为某个整形手术后的感染而入院 |
[14:55] | Monique was his nurse. | 当时莫妮克是他的护士 |
[14:57] | She asked to be replaced by a male nurse | 她要求男护士来替换她 |
[14:58] | after Mr. Mitchell made a pass at her | 因为米切尔先生追求了她 |
[15:01] | insisting they go out. | 坚持要和她约会 |
[15:02] | – Huh. Okay, thank you. – Yeah. | -好的 谢谢你 -好 |
[15:05] | And order a CTA of his left subclavian artery. | 还要给他安排左锁骨下动脉的血管造影 |
[15:08] | Hey, you do realize it’s upsetting to everyone | 你知道他还在医院里 |
[15:10] | – he’s still in the hospital. – Can’t help that. | -让所有人都不舒服吧 -没办法 |
[15:11] | It looks like you’re bending over backwards to keep him here. | 看起来你正竭尽全力让他留下来 |
[15:15] | Are all these tests really necessary? | 这些检查真的有必要吗 |
[15:16] | He shot you, April. He could have killed you. | 他开枪打了你 艾普尔 差点要了你的命 |
[15:18] | – I know that. – Don’t tell me how to practice medicine. | -我知道 -别教我如何行医 |
[15:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:24] | Hey, Maggie, I just heard about April. | 麦基 我刚听说艾普尔的事 |
[15:26] | Is she doing all right? | 她没事吧 |
[15:27] | She says she’s okay. | 她说她没事 |
[15:28] | Back at work. | 回来工作了 |
[15:29] | Yeah, what a thing to go through. | 好 真是可怕的遭遇 |
[15:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:33] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:35] | Front page of the “Metro.” Wow. | 《都市日报》的头版 |
[15:37] | Well, I’m sorry we don’t have any cases worthy of your talent | 很抱歉我们没有任何配得上你的才能的病例 |
[15:40] | but since you’re still a trauma surgeon on my service… | 不过既然你仍是我手下的创伤外科医生… |
[15:45] | Kid in Five. | 第五治疗室的孩子 |
[15:46] | Goofing around with a nail gun, put one in his chest. | 拿着钉枪胡闹 把一根钉子射到胸里了 |
[15:53] | Hello, Mr. Bennett. | 你好 贝内特先生 |
[15:55] | Hey, Davey. I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 你好 戴维 我是罗德斯医生 |
[15:57] | – Am I gonna die? – No. | -我会死吗 -不会 |
[16:00] | – No, you’re not. – No, your dad is right. | -你不会死 -你爸爸说得对 |
[16:02] | We’re gonna fix you up as good as new. | 我们会把你治得完好如初 |
[16:04] | I thought the nail gun was out of reach. | 我以为钉枪放在了他拿不到的地方 |
[16:06] | I should have been more careful. | 我应该更加注意的 |
[16:07] | Really, he’s gonna be fine. | 真的 他会没事的 |
[16:09] | So I see that Dr. Lanik gave him some morphine. | 看来拉尼克医生给他用了些吗啡 |
[16:13] | How you feeling, Davey? | 你感觉怎么样 戴维 |
[16:15] | It hurts when I breathe. | 我呼吸的时候会疼 |
[16:16] | My poor boy. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[16:18] | Well, that makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[16:19] | According to your X-ray, | 根据你的X光检查 |
[16:21] | – the nail hit a rib. – A rib? | -钉子击中了一根肋骨 -一根肋骨 |
[16:23] | His vitals are fine. | 他的生命体征正常 |
[16:25] | There’s no obvious blood in his chest. | 胸腔内没有明显的出血 |
[16:27] | If you were an adult I would take the nail out | 如果你是成年人 我现在就在这里 |
[16:29] | right here and now. | 把钉子取出来了 |
[16:30] | But given Davey’s age, | 但是考虑到戴维的年龄 |
[16:31] | I would rather do it up in the OR. | 我倾向于在手术室里操作 |
[16:33] | So it is serious. | 所以挺严重的 |
[16:34] | Dad, I don’t want a surgery. No, no, no, no, no. | -爸 我不想要动手术 -不是 不是 |
[16:37] | I just think that Davey would be more comfortable | 我只是想如果戴维能在全身麻醉的状态下的话 |
[16:40] | if he were under general anesthetic | 他会更舒服一些 |
[16:42] | so as soon as an OR is open and it’s ready, | 那一旦有手术室腾出来并且做好准备了 |
[16:45] | I’m gonna take you upstairs, all right? | 我就带你上楼去 好吗 |
[16:47] | And in the meantime, um, | 与此同时呢 |
[16:51] | I would try and stop worrying so much, okay? | 我要是你 我会尽量不那么担心 |
[16:54] | And you, I’m gonna get you something | 而你呢 我会给你开点东西 |
[16:56] | to make you feel a little better. | 让你感觉更舒服一点 |
[16:57] | So you hang in there, okay? | 你再坚持一下 好不好 |
[17:04] | Dr. Charles, I, uh, | 查尔斯医生 |
[17:05] | I have the stuff on the shooter that you asked for. | 你要的枪手的资料我都准备好了 |
[17:07] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[17:09] | Well, wait. Where you going? | 等等 你要去哪里 |
[17:11] | I don’t know how to work these. | 这玩意我不知道怎么用 |
[17:13] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:22] | Man, PhD and an MD at the same time? | 天啊 博士学位和医学同时读 |
[17:25] | I mean, no wonder you’re exhausted. | 难怪你精疲力尽呢 |
[17:26] | I can only imagine. | 我能想象 |
[17:27] | Yeah, well, I’m used to working hard. | 我习惯了刻苦用功 |
[17:29] | Yeah, clearly. Show me. | 看出来了 来给我看看 |
[17:31] | Okay. So, um… | 好吧 那个… |
[17:33] | Dennis Mitchell has a history on various message boards. | 丹尼斯·米切尔在不少论坛都有记录 |
[17:37] | He calls himself an “Incel,” | 他自称是个”被单” |
[17:38] | an involuntary celibate. | 没有女人而被动禁欲的人 |
[17:41] | Loser guys who think women are unjustly denying them sex. | 窝囊废们认为被女人们不公平地拒绝 |
[17:43] | Yeah, ironically, the term was coined by a woman. | 讽刺的是 这个词是个女人创造的 |
[17:46] | She started a website for lonely people. | 她为孤独的人建了个网站 |
[17:48] | Uh, this is one of his first entries. | 这是他最早发的帖子之一 |
[17:50] | “I can’t attract girls. | “我吸引不了女孩” |
[17:51] | My legs are skinny. My chest is weak.” | “我的腿像两根棍 我的胸很单薄” |
[17:54] | Then he posts pictures. | 然后他贴了照片 |
[17:56] | And, um, some guy named Apeman writes back… | 然后有个网名”猿人”的给他回了贴 |
[18:00] | “Bro, this is fixable. | “老兄 这个可以整好” |
[18:02] | Pectoral augmentation. Calf augmentation.” | “胸部增大 小腿增大” |
[18:05] | Yep, then he spends over $10,000 on surgeries. | 然后他花了一万美元做整形手术 |
[18:08] | Um, rhinoplasty, the chin implant, | 鼻整形术 下颌植入 |
[18:10] | it’s unbelievable. He… | 难以置信 他… |
[18:11] | He thinks this will make him more desirable. | 他以为这样会让他更被接受 |
[18:13] | Yeah. People who don’t feel loved | 是啊 那些感觉自己不被爱的人 |
[18:14] | will do some crazy things. | 会做很多疯狂的事 |
[18:16] | Well, it didn’t work. | 可这些并没有起作用 |
[18:17] | This is him a month ago. | 这是他一个月前发的 |
[18:19] | “No matter what I do, | “无论我做什么” |
[18:21] | “Women deprive me of my right to sexual pleasure. | “女人们都剥夺我享受性愉悦的权利” |
[18:24] | They are the enemy and it’s time to get even.” | “她们是敌人 是报仇的时候了” |
[18:27] | Then he posted this yesterday. | 然后他昨天发贴说 |
[18:29] | I’m 28 years old and I’m still a virgin. | 我都28岁了还是童子身 |
[18:33] | Women treat me like I’m scum. | 女人们视我为渣滓 |
[18:35] | I will slaughter them. I am the true alpha male. | 我要杀了她们 我才是真正的大哥大 |
[18:39] | And I will make them pay. | 我会让她们付出代价的 |
[18:44] | It’s an epidemic. | 这是个流行病 |
[18:46] | Wait, what–what is? | 等下 你说什么是 |
[18:48] | Loneliness. | 孤独 |
[18:54] | Despite the intubation, she’s still not oxygenating. | 尽管插了管 她还是供氧不足 |
[18:58] | I’m hearing a Grade 3 systolic ejection murmur. | 我听到三级收缩期喷射性杂音 |
[19:01] | EKG shows left ventricular hypertrophy. | 心电图显示心室肥大 |
[19:04] | Samantha, transducer. | 萨曼莎 传感器 |
[19:14] | Tricuspid atresia. | 三尖瓣闭锁 |
[19:16] | And an atrial septal defect. | 还有心房间隔缺损 |
[19:20] | Do you want to tell the father, or should I? | 是你去跟她父亲讲还是我去 |
[19:23] | I will. | 我去 |
[19:41] | We never should have tried to have kids. | 我们根本就不应该试着要孩子 |
[19:45] | But Ivy wanted a baby so badly. | 可艾薇特别想要个孩子 |
[19:50] | And now she’s gone. | 现在她去了 |
[19:52] | I’m so sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[19:54] | There is something I need to discuss with you. | 我需要跟你讨论点事情 |
[19:58] | We’ve examined your little girl– | 我们给你的小女儿做了检查 |
[19:59] | Sophie. | 苏菲 |
[20:01] | We were gonna name her Sophie. | 我们给她起的名字是苏菲 |
[20:04] | There’s a problem with Sophie’s heart. | 苏菲的心脏有些问题 |
[20:06] | It’s missing its tricuspid valve. | 缺少三尖瓣 |
[20:09] | Normally the valve opens and closes like a door. | 正常情况下瓣膜就像一扇门一样开和关 |
[20:11] | But Sophie’s door is closed. | 而苏菲的门是关着的 |
[20:13] | So when she’s a little bigger, she’ll need a surgery. | 等她稍微大一点 她需要做个手术 |
[20:16] | But in the meantime, she needs an operation | 但同时呢 她需要接受一个 |
[20:17] | called pulmonary artery band. | 叫肺动脉束带术的手术 |
[20:19] | – It’s urgent. – Urgent. | -情况很紧急 -紧急 |
[20:22] | Do we have your consent? | 你同意吗 |
[20:26] | Yes. | 同意 |
[20:28] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:30] | Doctor… | 医生… |
[20:33] | please save my little girl. | 求求你救救我的小女儿 |
[20:46] | Natalie. Trauma Two. | 娜塔莉 到创伤科二号 |
[20:48] | You got a chart? | 有病历记录吗 |
[20:49] | Just go in. | 你进去就是了 |
[20:51] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -好 |
[20:58] | Will? | 威尔 |
[21:06] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[21:09] | Agent Lee said you were coming back. | 李探员说过你会回来 |
[21:12] | I didn’t know it was today. | 我没想到会是今天 |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:20] | I have been so angry at you. | 我都快被你气疯了 |
[21:25] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[21:29] | I’m sorry. | 我向你道歉 |
[21:31] | For…everything. All of it. | 为这一切 所有的事 |
[21:38] | I didn’t know how I’d feel when I saw you. | 我不知道见到你的时候会是什么感觉 |
[21:44] | And? | 还有呢 |
[21:48] | Will. | 威尔 |
[21:54] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我太想你了 |
[21:58] | It was terrible without you. | 没有你的生活太可怕了 |
[22:01] | Oh, I thought about this moment every day. | 我天天都在想着这一刻 |
[22:05] | You’re really here. | 你真的在这里 |
[22:23] | All right. An OR opened up. | 好了 有一间手术室空出来了 |
[22:25] | What do you say we get that nail out of your chest, huh? | 我们把你胸口的钉子拔出来怎么样 |
[22:27] | I don’t want an operation. | 我不想做手术 |
[22:29] | Can’t you just give me some medicine? | 只给我开点药不行吗 |
[22:31] | He’s really scared. | 他真的很害怕 |
[22:32] | You’re gonna be asleep. It won’t hurt a bit. | 你只要睡一觉就好了 一点都不疼 |
[22:33] | – I promise you. – I tell you what. | -我保证 -听我说 |
[22:35] | How ’bout if I’m right there with you? | 我在那里陪你怎么样 |
[22:36] | Uh, Mr. Bennett, I– I’m sorry, but that’s not… | 贝内特先生 抱歉 但是这不… |
[22:38] | I want my daddy. | 我要爸爸 |
[22:39] | I’ve heard of parents in the operating room with their kids. | 我听说过有家长在手术室陪伴孩子 |
[22:41] | It’s not a common practice, | 但这不是惯例 |
[22:42] | and really it’s only while the child’s being put under… | 而且只有当孩子处于… |
[22:44] | Okay, that’s fine. | 好 行 |
[22:45] | Please. | 求你了 |
[22:47] | I am all he has. | 我是他的一切 |
[22:48] | It’s just the two of us since his mom died. | 他妈妈过世以后就只有我们俩相依为命 |
[22:54] | Yeah. Okay. | 行 好吧 |
[22:56] | But just until he’s asleep. | 但你只能待到他睡着之前 |
[22:58] | Okeydokey, let’s go. | 没问题了 我们走吧 |
[23:07] | Sophie did really well. | 苏菲表现真的很好 |
[23:10] | She’ll need to stay here for a couple more weeks | 她还要在这里再待几周 |
[23:12] | and then you can take her home. | 然后你就可以带她回家了 |
[23:14] | Until she’s big enough to tolerate the surgery. | 等到她足够大能够经受住手术了再来 |
[23:15] | She’s so little. | 她真小 |
[23:17] | Yeah, but she’s gonna be fine. | 是的 但她会好的 |
[23:24] | Is there anyone you would like us to call for you? | 你需要我们帮你打电话给什么人吗 |
[23:27] | Family? Friends? | 家人 朋友 |
[23:29] | My wife’s family, I… | 我妻子的家人 我… |
[23:31] | I still have to tell them. | 我还是得告诉他们 |
[23:33] | Do they live close by? | 他们住在附近吗 |
[23:34] | Can they come be with you? | 能过来陪你吗 |
[23:35] | No, we just moved to Chicago. | 不 我们刚刚搬到芝加哥 |
[23:37] | Is there anyone local | 你在本地有什么熟人 |
[23:38] | who could help you with the arrangements? | 可以过来帮你处理妻子的后事吗 |
[23:40] | No. | 没有 |
[23:41] | I know hardly anyone here. | 在这里我几乎没什么认识的人 |
[23:44] | I’ll get you some information. | 我会给你一些这方面的信息 |
[23:46] | – Okay? – Thank you. | -好吗 -谢谢 |
[23:51] | So we watched the last video you posted. | 我们看了你最后发的那个视频 |
[23:53] | Where you said you wanted revenge. | 你在里面说你要复仇 |
[23:56] | People should pay for what they did to me. | 人们应该为他们对我的所作所为付出代价 |
[23:59] | What they did to you? | 她们对你做了什么 |
[24:03] | I’m sorry, Mr. Mitchell. Um… | 抱歉 米切尔先生… |
[24:05] | So obviously, you feel like you’ve been wronged. | 显然 你觉得自己受到了不公的对待 |
[24:08] | What I’m curious about is if you’re experiencing any… | 我想知道的是你对自己今天的所作所为 |
[24:12] | any regret for what you did today. | 有没有任何后悔 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 有 |
[24:17] | I have regrets. | 我有后悔 |
[24:20] | I wish I’d killed them all. | 我应该把她们全杀了 |
[24:22] | You’re disgusting. | 你真让人恶心 |
[24:24] | – You are. You’re… – Ms. Curry. | -你 你是个… -库里小姐 |
[24:25] | – Pathetic, you’re lonely… – Ms. Curry, enough. | -你可悲 孤独…-库里小姐 够了 |
[24:26] | Nobody loves you, poor you. | 没人爱你 可怜虫 |
[24:27] | – You shut up! – That doesn’t give you | -你闭嘴 -但那并没有给你 |
[24:28] | the right to shoot people | 向人开枪的权利 |
[24:29] | except maybe yourself! | 除非枪口对准的是你自己 |
[24:33] | What–what the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:35] | How could you take his side in there? | 你怎么能在这件事上站在他那边 |
[24:36] | “Obviously you feel like you’ve been wronged?” | “显然 你觉得自己受到了不公的对待” |
[24:39] | I’m not taking his side. | 我不是站在他那边 |
[24:40] | I’m trying to determine | 我只是想试着确认 |
[24:42] | if he feels remorse for his actions. | 他是否为自己的行为感到后悔 |
[24:43] | – I hate him. – Well, this isn’t about you. | -我讨厌他 -你的感觉无关紧要 |
[24:45] | This is a hospital. | 这里是医院 |
[24:46] | And that’s a patient who I’m trying to evaluate. | 那是一位我试着去评估的病人 |
[24:49] | A task you just made infinitely more difficult. | 一个刚刚因为你而变得无比棘手的任务 |
[24:51] | No, you are not trying to evaluate him. | 不 你不是在试着评估他 |
[24:52] | You’re–you just are trying to find some excuse | 你只是想找到借口 |
[24:54] | so that he doesn’t pay for what he did. | 好让他不必为自己的行为付出代价 |
[24:55] | So that he doesn’t go to prison. | 好让他不用去坐牢 |
[24:57] | Miss Curry. What he did was terrible. | 库里小姐 他确实做了一些可怕的事 |
[25:00] | But as abhorrent as we find his actions, | 但尽管可恶 |
[25:02] | our job is to try and understand his mental state. | 我们的职责是去搞清楚他的精神状态 |
[25:04] | I don’t know what you want from me. | 我不知道你想让我做什么 |
[25:05] | All right? I–I–I am doing the best that I can. | 好吗 我已经在尽力了 |
[25:08] | I… | 我 |
[25:15] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[25:18] | Mr. Mitchell’s scans. | 米切尔先生的扫描结果 |
[25:20] | Call Vascular, tell them we’re bringing a patient up. | 给血管科打电话 告诉他们我们要送一个病人上去 |
[25:22] | We need to take him to surgery right now. | 他现在就要进行手术 |
[25:27] | One of your pectoral implants damaged the axillary artery | 你体内的某个胸植入物损坏了腋动脉 |
[25:29] | and you’ve developed what we call a pseudoaneurysm. | 引发了我们所谓的假性动脉瘤 |
[25:31] | If it ruptures, you could bleed to death. | 如果破裂的话 你会流血而死的 |
[25:34] | Bleed to death? | 流血而死 |
[25:40] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:53] | Davey, can you count down from ten? | 戴维 你能从十开始倒数吗 |
[25:55] | Ten. | 十 |
[25:58] | Nine… | 九 |
[26:00] | Okay, Beth, why don’t you show Mr. Bennett | 好的 贝丝 不如你带贝内特先生 |
[26:02] | the waiting room? | 去等候室吧 |
[26:04] | Sir, let’s have you wait outside. | 先生 我们去外面等吧 |
[26:13] | – I’m in. – Sir? | -插好了 -先生 |
[26:15] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:27] | Airway pressures are up. | 气道压上升了 |
[26:30] | Having trouble ventilating. | 呼吸困难 |
[26:31] | BP 88/60, heart rate 144. | 血压88/60 心率144 |
[26:34] | What–what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:35] | No breath sounds on the left. Tension to the thorax. | 左边听不到呼吸音 胸腔开始出现张力 |
[26:37] | What is that? | 你在说什么 |
[26:38] | Get me a needle to decompress and open a chest tray. | 给我一剂降压针 打开一个胸部手术盘 |
[26:41] | I’m guessing the nail poked a small hole in the lung | 我猜是钉子在肺上戳了一个小洞 |
[26:44] | and the pressure from the ventilator | 然后呼吸机的压力 |
[26:45] | is forcing air into his chest. | 开始把空气压进他的胸腔 |
[26:47] | We can deal with it. | 我们可以处理的 |
[26:48] | What–what are you doing to him? | 你在对他做什么 |
[26:49] | – Sir– – Dylan, I need you to get out of here. | -先生 -迪伦 我需要你离开这里 |
[26:51] | I am not leaving! | 我不走 |
[26:52] | – Scalpel. – Sir! | -手术刀 -先生 |
[26:54] | – Sir! – Tube. | -先生 -管子 |
[26:58] | – No. No, no, no, no. – Sir, come! | -不不不 -先生 快离开 |
[26:59] | No, take that out! No, you are hurting him! | 不 把那东西拿出来 你在伤害他 |
[27:00] | – Stop! Let go! – You’re killing him! | -住手 松开 -你在杀掉他 |
[27:01] | – Marty, help me! – You are killing my son! | -马蒂 帮帮我 -你想要我儿子的命 |
[27:03] | Come on–Marty– | 快点 马蒂 |
[27:15] | Call security and get him out of here. | 叫保安把他带出去 |
[27:17] | He pushed the tube in too far. | 他把管子推得太里了 |
[27:18] | It caused a laceration in the chest. | 造成了胸部割裂 |
[27:19] | We need to open Davey up. | 我们要给戴维开胸了 |
[27:21] | Hang a unit, call the blood bank, | 输一单位的血 给血库打电话 |
[27:23] | and page Dr. Bekker, I need her now. | 呼叫贝克医生 我现在需要她 |
[27:30] | Watch his status, Marty. Pressure’s good. | 观察他的状况 马蒂 血压正常 |
[27:32] | He’s stable for now. | 目前情况稳定 |
[27:35] | You allowed a parent in the OR for a trauma case? | 你让一名家长进手术室来看外伤手术 |
[27:39] | You can give me the lecture later. | 说教还是留到以后吧 |
[27:41] | What have we got? | 目前情况如何 |
[27:43] | Chest tube lacerated the left ventricle. | 胸管撕裂了左心室 |
[27:45] | I’ve got my finger in the dike, I need you to sew. | 我现在用手指堵住了伤口 我需要你来缝 |
[27:52] | Well, Daddy sure cocked this up, didn’t he? | 爸爸肯定把这件事搞砸了 是不是 |
[27:54] | Load up a 4-0 Prolene with pledgets for Dr. Bekker. | 给贝克医生准备好4-0缝合线和纱布 |
[27:57] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:58] | – There you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[28:19] | Will. | 威尔 |
[28:20] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[28:21] | Sorry. Thanks. | 抱歉 谢啦 |
[28:23] | Yeah, man. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[28:25] | Oh, just a little jumpy, I guess. | 没事 我有时会一惊一乍的 |
[28:31] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[28:33] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢了 |
[28:35] | Where were they keeping you? | 他们把你关在哪了 |
[28:37] | Phoenix. | 凤凰城 |
[28:38] | Better weather than Chicago, right? | 天气比芝加哥好吧 |
[28:40] | I didn’t get out much. | 我不怎么能出去 |
[28:41] | They kept me pretty bottled up. | 他们把我关得挺严的 |
[28:47] | Just gotta look something up | 我还要查点东西 |
[28:48] | and then we can get out of here, okay? | 然后我们就走 可以吧 |
[28:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:06] | I missed that. | 好怀念 |
[29:10] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:11] | Looking up funeral home information. | 在查一些关于殡仪馆的资料 |
[29:13] | This guy just lost his wife | 这个人的妻子刚刚去世 |
[29:15] | and now their baby is up in the NICU. | 现在他的孩子也被送到新生儿重症监护室去了 |
[29:17] | – Ah, that’s rough. – Yeah. | -这太惨了 -对啊 |
[29:20] | A single parent with a newborn? | 一个单亲家长带着一个新生儿 |
[29:23] | I know exactly how he’s feeling. | 我完全能理解他的感受 |
[29:26] | It’s not easy. | 很难熬 |
[29:32] | E.D.? | 这里是急诊室 |
[29:36] | I’ll let him know. | 我会转告他的 |
[29:40] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[29:43] | Vascular called. | 血管科来了个电话 |
[29:44] | They were able to stent Dennis Mitchell’s axillary artery. | 他们成功地给丹尼斯·米切尔的腋动脉上了支架 |
[29:47] | He’s headed to the ICU. | 他被送往重症监护室了 |
[29:49] | Congratulations. You saved his life. | 恭喜你 你救了他的命 |
[29:51] | April, don’t you understand? | 艾普尔 你不明白吗 |
[29:53] | The first thing I wanted was revenge. | 我最想干的事其实是复仇 |
[29:57] | But I couldn’t let myself go there. | 但我不能让自己那么做 |
[30:00] | Then I wouldn’t be any different than him. | 那样我就和他一样了 |
[30:02] | He hurt someone I care about. | 他伤害了我在乎的人 |
[30:06] | He hurt you. | 他伤害了你 |
[30:22] | Mr. Bennett. | 贝内特先生 |
[30:24] | Davey is out of surgery and he’s gonna be fine. | 戴维的手术结束了 他不会有事的 |
[30:28] | Oh, thank God. | 天啊 感谢上帝 |
[30:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[30:34] | – I am so sorry. – Hey… | -我真的非常抱歉 -没事 |
[30:37] | you’ll be able to see him soon. | 你很快就能见到他了 |
[30:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢你… |
[30:40] | For everything. | 所做的一切 |
[30:45] | You can give me the lecture now. | 你现在可以开始教育我了 |
[30:46] | Yeah, I could. But your intentions were good. | 我是可以 但你本意也是好的嘛 |
[30:49] | You couldn’t know that Dad would go mental. | 你也不知道那个父亲会失控啊 |
[30:53] | Come with me tonight. | 今晚跟我一起去吧 |
[30:56] | The board’s gonna be there. | 董事会也会在场 |
[30:59] | That means your father’s gonna be there. | 这也就意味着你父亲会在的 |
[31:01] | Oh, I know. I’ve got a mental dad too. | 我知道 我爸爸也不好惹 |
[31:02] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[31:04] | It’s uncomfortable. | 在你们两个身边 |
[31:05] | Being around the two of you. | 让我很不舒服 |
[31:07] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:08] | But you can’t avoid him forever. | 但你不能永远躲着他 |
[31:11] | You and I are a couple. | 你和我是一对啊 |
[31:13] | With a future, right? | 有未来的一对 不是吗 |
[31:18] | Between you and Dr. Choi, | 多亏了你和崔医生 |
[31:19] | I’ve pulled some overtime today. | 让我我今天领到了加班费 |
[31:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢你啊 |
[31:22] | Any time. | 不客气 |
[31:24] | You’re not putting him on a psych hold? | 你不让他留院精神观察吗 |
[31:27] | Miss Curry… | 库里小姐 |
[31:29] | stop by my office on your way out today, would you? | 下班之后能麻烦你来我的办公室一趟吗 |
[31:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:41] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 等我一分钟 行吗 |
[31:48] | Mr. Davis? | 戴维斯先生 |
[31:52] | Here’s some funeral home information. | 这里是一些殡仪馆的资料 |
[31:55] | They’ll handle everything. | 他们会打理好全部事宜的 |
[31:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:00] | There’s really no reason for you to stay here tonight. | 你今晚留在这里真的没什么必要 |
[32:04] | Why don’t you go home? | 你回家休息吧 |
[32:05] | Try and get some sleep. | 试着睡一觉 |
[32:09] | I don’t want to go home. | 我不想回家 |
[32:15] | You know, I… | 你知道吗 我… |
[32:17] | I was pregnant when my husband died. | 在我丈夫去世的时候 我还怀着孕 |
[32:21] | Your whole world falls apart. | 整个世界都坍塌了 |
[32:23] | The person you loved so deeply, | 那个你深爱的人 |
[32:25] | shared everything with, | 和你分享所有的人 |
[32:26] | your worries, your sorrows, your joys… | 分享烦恼 悲伤 快乐的人 |
[32:30] | is gone. | 离开了 |
[32:32] | And you feel so empty, and alone. | 你会感到空虚寂寞冷 |
[32:38] | But it will get better. | 但是一切会好起来的 |
[32:39] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[32:42] | Oh, my God. Oh, God. | 天哪 天哪 |
[32:56] | In his twisted way… | 米切尔先生扭曲的解决之道是 |
[32:58] | with all his plastic surgery, | 不停地做整形手术 |
[32:59] | Mr. Mitchell was trying to make himself worthy of being loved. | 只是为了让自己值得被爱 |
[33:02] | And, well… | 然后… |
[33:04] | when he didn’t get that love, | 当他没有得到他想要的爱的时候 |
[33:05] | of course, he–he blamed others. | 他 他理所当然地推卸责任给别人 |
[33:07] | Of course. | 当然 |
[33:09] | Well, it’s not atypical. | 这不是个例 |
[33:10] | You know, um, men do tend to blame others | 男人抑郁了 孤单了 |
[33:12] | for their depression and loneliness | 总是从别人身上找原因 |
[33:13] | whereas women, sadly, | 可悲的是 女人不同 |
[33:15] | are more likely to blame themselves. | 她们更容易找自己的问题 |
[33:18] | Why are you telling me this? | 你为什么要跟我说这个 |
[33:19] | You had a very strong reaction to Mr. Mitchell today. | 你今天对米切尔先生的反应很激烈 |
[33:24] | Yeah, I mean, who–who wouldn’t? | 是的 谁不会呢 |
[33:26] | Fair enough, but– but it seemed to… | 确实如此 但 但 你的反应好像 |
[33:29] | really touch a nerve, like it was almost…personal. | 真的碰到了你的底线 像是你自己的事 |
[33:32] | Sorry, I have– i have no idea what you’re talking about. | 对不起 我 我不知道你在说什么 |
[33:36] | I’m seeing this extraordinarily talented, | 我看到一个非常有天赋 |
[33:38] | brilliant, hardworking young woman | 聪明 努力的年轻女性 |
[33:41] | who is putting an immense amount | 给自己背负了巨大的 |
[33:42] | of pressure on herself to succeed. | 想要成功的压力 |
[33:44] | You know, she’s not sleeping, | 她睡不够觉 |
[33:46] | she hasn’t necessarily plugged into a peer group for support | 她不找同伴寻求支持 |
[33:48] | you know, she’s doing it alone. | 她从头到尾都是孤身一人 |
[33:52] | Elsa, for what it’s worth, I know a whole lot | 艾尔莎 不管怎样 我对 |
[33:56] | about depression and loneliness. okay? | 抑郁和孤独都很了解 |
[34:02] | Have you ever had any thoughts about hurting yourself? | 你有没有想过要伤害自己 |
[34:06] | No, I–no, I’ve never…I… | 不 我 不 我从来没有 我 |
[34:10] | no, I mean, how–you, you– | 不 我是说 怎么 你 你 |
[34:11] | you have no right to ask me a question like that. | 你凭什么这么问我 |
[34:14] | I–I think maybe you’re the one with the problem. | 我 我想也许你才是那个有问题的人 |
[34:16] | Not–not me. I– | 不是 不是我 我 |
[34:18] | Like, what kind of life do you have? | 比如 你的生活是什么样子的 |
[34:20] | What kind of friends? | 你的朋友是什么样子的 |
[34:21] | You–you’re here all the time. | 你 你一直在这里 |
[34:23] | You’ve been divorced, like, 50 times. | 你已经离婚了差不多得有五十次了 |
[34:25] | You’re–like, your last resident hated you so much | 你 你的上一个住院医生恨死你了 |
[34:27] | she moved to Texas. I–I– | 恨你恨到搬去得克萨斯州 我… |
[34:29] | I think you are the expert on loneliness and depression, okay? | 你才是孤独和抑郁的代言人好不好 |
[34:44] | See you guys. | 先走了 |
[34:49] | Goodnight, April. | 晚安 艾普尔 |
[34:52] | Goodnight, Ethan. | 晚安 伊森 |
[35:11] | Hey, Monique, your shift is over. | 莫妮克 你班上完了 |
[35:13] | Why don’t you go home? | 为什么不回家 |
[35:17] | Monique? | 莫妮克 |
[35:21] | I am so sorry for what happened. | 我对发生的事感到非常抱歉 |
[35:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:31] | – Okay, okay. – I’m so sorry. | -好了 好了 -我很抱歉 |
[35:40] | Out. Everybody out now. | 出去 大家现在都出去 |
[35:44] | Come on. | 快点 |
[35:46] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[35:47] | – It’s all my fault. – Your fault? | -都是我的错 -你的错 |
[35:51] | He could have killed you. | 他差点杀了你 |
[35:53] | If I just had coffee with him– | 如果我当时和他喝咖啡的话 |
[35:55] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[35:55] | Monique. No. | 莫妮克 不是的 |
[35:57] | This had nothing to do with you. | 这事跟你没有任何关系 |
[35:59] | How can you even think that? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[36:02] | ‘Cause I told him to leave me alone. | 因为我让他离我远点 |
[36:05] | I didn’t want anything to do with him. | 我不想跟他扯上任何关系 |
[36:06] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:07] | Guys should shoot us for turning them down? | 因为被拒绝 就可以向我们开枪了吗 |
[36:09] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[36:10] | You do realize how crazy that sounds. | 你明白自己说这话有多傻了吧 |
[36:13] | Don’t you? | 还没明白吗 |
[36:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[36:21] | Is there someone at home that can come and get you? | 你家里有谁可以来接你的吗 |
[36:24] | No. | 没有 |
[36:25] | Maybe a friend? | 朋友呢 |
[36:27] | I don’t have any friends. | 我没有朋友 |
[36:33] | Yes, you do. | 不 你有 |
[36:35] | Look at us. | 我们就是 |
[36:38] | You do. | 你是有朋友的 |
[36:44] | Yeah. Come here. | 过来 到我怀里来 |
[36:54] | I finally got Owen to sleep. | 我终于把欧文哄睡着了 |
[36:56] | He’s so excited to have you home. | 看到你在家 他太兴奋了 |
[36:58] | Well, not as excited as me. | 我比他更兴奋 |
[37:01] | We have to get the wedding back on the calendar. | 我们要重新把婚礼提上日程了 |
[37:04] | Yes we do. | 对 |
[37:08] | – What is that? – Oh, careful. Let me put this away. | -那是什么 -小心 让我把它放起来 |
[37:13] | It’s a gun? | 这是把枪吗 |
[37:14] | Don’t worry. Owen can’t get into it. | 别担心 欧文拿不到的 |
[37:17] | You’re carrying a gun? | 你随身带着枪吗 |
[37:19] | After everything that happened, | 发生了这么多事 |
[37:20] | I thought we should have some protection. | 我觉得我们还是需要有些保护措施的 |
[37:22] | I can’t believe this. | 你是说真的吗 |
[37:24] | – I have a permit. – I don’t care. | -我有用枪许可 -我不管 |
[37:26] | You can’t bring that thing in our house. | 你不能把这东西带回家 |
[37:28] | Natalie, this is for our protection. | 娜塔莉 这是为了保护我们自己 |
[37:31] | Will, you used to hate guns. | 威尔 你以前是很讨厌枪的 |
[37:33] | That was before I had one pointed at my head. | 那是在被人用枪指着头之前 |
[37:37] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[37:38] | But you cannot stay here with that gun. | 但是你不能带着一把枪待在这里 |
[37:42] | I won’t have it in this house. | 我不允许这间房里有枪存在 |
[38:02] | We have a great reason to celebrate tonight | 今晚是一个值得庆祝的夜晚 |
[38:05] | and I am delighted to see all the members of our board, | 很高兴能邀请到董事会所有的成员 |
[38:07] | along with so many of our generous supporters. | 和我们这么多的支持者们到场 |
[38:10] | Gaffney Medical Center is on the cutting edge of urgent care, | 加夫尼医疗中心在急诊服务上始终走在前列 |
[38:13] | due in large part to the men and women who are here tonight. | 这都要归功于在场的各位 |
[38:17] | On behalf of them, I thank you. | 我谨代表他们 向大家表示感谢 |
[38:27] | Congratulations to both of you. | 恭喜你们二位 |
[38:29] | And to you. | 也恭喜你 |
[38:33] | Don’t you two look beautiful. | 你们俩看起来不要太美了 |
[38:35] | I’m sorry, but, uh, | 不好意思 但是 |
[38:37] | I have to steal these two for a minute. | 我想请这两位借一步说话 |
[38:41] | They’re gonna try to sneak in some questions about the shooter. | 他们想偷偷问一些关于那个枪手的问题 |
[38:45] | But we are not here about that. | 但我们今晚的主题不是那个 |
[38:47] | We are here about you. | 今晚的主题是你 |
[38:49] | And your OR room. | 还有你的手术室 |
[38:57] | Dr. Bekker. | 贝克医生 |
[38:59] | I love that perfume. | 这香水我很喜欢 |
[39:01] | Brings back such nice memories. | 让我想起了过去很多美好的事情 |
[39:04] | Why don’t we do it again? | 我们为什么不找时间再见一面 |
[39:07] | That was a very large check I wrote you. | 我写给你的支票数额可不小 |
[39:09] | I think I deserve more than one night. | 我觉得我它可不只值一晚 |
[39:11] | I disagree. | 我不那么觉得 |
[39:13] | Does my son know about us? | 我儿子知道我们的事吗 |
[39:21] | – Thank you. – Very nice to meet you. | -谢谢 -很荣幸认识你 |
[39:23] | I think we should go. | 我们该走了 |
[39:24] | – What, why? – Your father. | -什么 为什么 -你父亲 |
[39:27] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[39:35] | The night that I went to go see him | 那天晚上我去见他 |
[39:36] | to ask for money for the hybrid room? | 想为混合手术室筹些资金 |
[39:39] | Yeah? | 然后呢 |
[39:41] | He’s… | 他现在 |
[39:42] | he’s now saying the most hateful thing. | 他现在说着些最可恶的话 |
[39:44] | He’s–he’s telling people I slept with him. | 他到处跟人说我跟他睡过了 |
[39:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:54] | Dr. Rhodes! | 罗德斯医生 |
[40:03] | What did she tell you? | 她怎么跟你说的 |
[40:05] | I can’t wait to hear. | 我很感兴趣 |
[40:11] | I should never have made you come. | 我就不应该拉你过来 |