Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] 加夫尼芝加哥医院 医院大门
[00:13] I asked you to plant one bug then walk away. 我就让你放一个窃听器后就别管了
[00:16] But no, you couldn’t do that. 但你都做不到
[00:17] Hell, you don’t seem to get it. 你怎么就不明白呢
[00:18] As a physician, I have a responsibility– 作为医生 我的职责是…
[00:20] I’m so tired of hearing that. 这话我听腻了
[00:22] After the MRI fiasco, Ray Burke said 在核磁共振的闹剧之后 雷·伯克
[00:24] he was done with you and still you called him. 让你别再找他 但你还是给他打电话了
[00:26] Well, I need to speak to him about his MRI results. 我得和他谈谈他的核磁共振结果
[00:29] I’m concerned. 我很担心
[00:30] Concerned how? 担心什么
[00:32] There are some subdural hematomas 他的两侧颈动脉都有些
[00:34] and plaques in both his carotids. 硬膜下血肿和血小板
[00:37] It could mean he’s at risk for a stroke. 说明他有可能中风
[00:38] Could? 可能
[00:39] I can’t make a diagnosis without more of a work-up. 没有更细致的检查 我无法下结论
[00:41] That case, there’s nothing to report to Ray about. 这样的话 你无需向雷交代什么
[00:44] We could have nailed that scumbag a week ago 如果不是因为你搞砸了 我们一周前
[00:46] if you hadn’t screwed things up. 就能逮捕这个人渣
[00:48] No more calls. 别再打电话了
[00:49] I can’t just walk away. 我不能袖手旁观
[00:51] You can and you will. 你可以 你也会这么做
[00:54] It’s over, Dr. Halstead. 结束了 霍斯特德医生
[00:56] Hey, you made this mess when you took Ray’s kickback. 你拿雷的回扣时 就铸成了大错
[01:00] This is on you. 都怪你
[01:06] Will, who was that woman? 威尔 那个女人是谁
[01:08] Oh, just a drug rep. 一个医药代表
[01:10] They just won’t leave me alone. 他们不停地来烦我
[01:12] Really? I’ve never seen her before. 是吗 我从没见过她
[01:13] So, listen, the DJ texted me. 听着 DJ给我发信息了
[01:16] The wedding’s only three weeks away. 三周后就要举行婚礼了
[01:17] We haven’t given him a song list. 我们还没把歌单给他
[01:18] What was she pushing? 她在推荐什么
[01:20] The drug rep. 那个医药代表
[01:21] Oh, just some calcium channel blocker. 就是些钙通道阻滞剂
[01:24] So about the DJ… 关于DJ的事
[01:26] – It’s Maggie. – Yeah, me too. -是麦基 -我也收到了
[01:32] Father and daughter hit and run victims. 父女二人是肇事逃逸的受害者
[01:34] This is Abigail Jones, two years old. 这是阿比盖尔·琼斯 两岁
[01:36] GCS nine, blunt head trauma with lacerations. 昏迷指数9 钝器头外伤并有撕裂
[01:38] IO line in the left leg. 输液管在左腿上
[01:40] Abigail, it’s gonna be okay. 阿比盖尔 一切都会好的
[01:42] – Where’s the father? – En route. -父亲在哪 -在路上
[01:44] Other ambo was trying to get an airway 我们离开现场时
[01:45] when we rolled away from the scene. 其他救护人员正在为他插管
[01:47] They were in crosswalk. They had the signal. 父女俩在人行道上 绿灯亮着
[01:49] Car plowed right through them. 车径直冲向他们
[01:52] Let’s transfer on my count: One, two, three. 听我的口令把她抬上去 一 二 三
[01:59] Abigail? Abigail? 阿比盖尔 阿比盖尔
[02:01] She’s unresponsive. I need to intubate. 没有反应 我得插管
[02:03] Broselow tape. 给我儿童急救尺
[02:03] And a chest X-ray. 和胸片仪
[02:07] Just about 12 to 14 kilos. 大约十二到十四千克
[02:09] Yellow drawer. 黄色抽屉
[02:11] Four etomidate. 20 of sux. 四单位麻醉剂 二十单位司可林
[02:12] BP 100 over 70. 血压100/70
[02:14] Heart rate 136. 脉搏每分钟136
[02:16] Sats 88. 氧饱和88
[02:21] X-rays in place. Nat, tell us when. X光就位 小娜 好了告诉我们
[02:23] All right, I’m in. 插进去了
[02:26] Go. 照吧
[02:31] Clear. 离手
[02:33] Right side’s whited out. 右侧胸腔全是血
[02:34] Chest tube. 胸管
[02:35] Ultrasound. 超声仪
[02:38] Sats down to 80. 氧饱和下降到80
[02:45] Fastscan’s negative. No blood in the belly. 快速扫描呈阴性 没有内出血
[02:51] Tubes in. 胸管进去了
[02:52] Sats coming back up. 100%. 氧饱和回升 到100了
[02:54] BP and heart rate’s stabilizing, as well. 血压和脉搏也稳定了
[02:58] Pupils are reactive but sluggish. 瞳孔有反应但移动缓慢
[03:00] Heads up, paramedics are coming in with the father right now. 注意 急救人员现在带着父亲来了
[03:04] You go take him. I’ll finish this. 你去照顾他 这里我来
[03:07] Marc Jones, 32. 马克·琼斯 32岁
[03:08] GCS 3, intubated in the field. 昏迷指数3 当场插管
[03:10] Suspect a C-spine injury. 怀疑是颈椎受伤
[03:12] There’s a step off on the back of his neck. 他脖子后部有处错位
[03:13] All right. Let’s transfer him. 好 我们把他抬上去
[03:16] One…two…three. 一 二 三
[03:20] – Thank you, Cesar. – Yep. -谢谢 塞萨尔 -不客气
[03:29] Good breath sounds bilaterally. 双边呼吸音正常
[03:33] BP 88 over 58. Heart rate 120. 血压88/58 脉搏每分钟120
[03:35] Should we start a neo bag? 给他再挂一包吗
[03:37] Yes, titrate to a pressure of 110. 没错 滴注到血压恢复110
[03:38] Need a chest X-ray and an ultrasound. 还需做胸片和超声波
[03:40] Yep. 收到
[03:45] Oh, my God. 我的天
[03:47] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[03:49] Hold on. 等等
[04:17] How’s the little girl? 小女孩怎么样了
[04:18] Her vitals are stable and no long bone fractures. 她的体征正常 没有长骨骨折
[04:21] But CT Head shows diffuse intraparenchymal bleeding. 但头部CT显示有慢性脑实质出血
[04:24] And what did neuro say? 神经科怎么说
[04:25] I just got off the phone with them. 刚和他们通完电话
[04:27] They put in a pressure monitor, 他们放置了一个血压检测仪
[04:28] and they agreed with me to treat 也同意我
[04:29] with hyperventilation and mannitol 用过度通气与甘露醇进行治疗
[04:30] to reduce the intracranial pressure. 以减轻颅内压的方案
[04:32] And what about the father? 那父亲呢
[04:34] Intubated but unresponsive without sedation. 已插管 但无镇静反应
[04:36] – So, a brain injury? – I’m not sure. -脑损伤吗 -我不确定
[04:39] Pupils are equal and reactive, so that’s a good sign. 瞳孔对称且有反应 这是个好迹象
[04:41] We’re just waiting on scan results to see 我们在等扫描结果
[04:43] how bad the injuries are. 看看伤势有多严重
[04:44] Look, Marc’s stable now, but what if he goes downhill? 听着 马克现在稳定 但如果他情况恶化了呢
[04:47] He’s wearing a lot of ink. 他身上有很多纹身
[04:48] Is this “Do No Resuscitate” a legit advanced directive? 这个”不要抢救”能当作合法的病人要求吗
[04:51] The hospital’s got a team of lawyers trying to figure that out. 医院的律师团正在讨论这个问题
[04:54] What about his family? 他的家人呢
[04:55] Do they know if he meant it or not? 他们知不知道这纹身是否他的本意
[04:57] We’re looking for them too. 我们还在寻找他的家人
[04:58] It seems it’s just Mr. Jones 但现在看来只有
[05:00] and his daughter, Abigail, in the world. 琼斯先生和他女儿阿比盖尔
[05:02] He had on a wedding ring. There’s no wife? 他戴着婚戒 没找到妻子吗
[05:03] There was, Melinda. Legal found an obituary. 以前有 叫梅琳达 律师找到了讣告
[05:06] She died last year. Ovarian cancer. 她去年因卵巢癌去世了
[05:09] If his wife had to be intubated 如果他妻子的最后时光
[05:11] and wasn’t able to get off the vent, 只能在呼吸机上度过
[05:12] seeing her like that could be why he got that tattoo. 看到她痛苦的样子可能是他纹身的原因
[05:16] Yeah, maybe that’s what he was feeling then, 也许当时他是那么想的
[05:18] but what about now? 但现在呢
[05:19] He’s all Abigail has. 阿比盖尔只剩下他了
[05:20] I can’t see him not wanting us to do everything 我觉得为了阿比盖尔
[05:22] in our power to keep him alive for her. 他会让我们尽全力救他
[05:24] Well, the truth is, we don’t know 事实上我们并不知道
[05:25] why Mr. Jones got the tattoo or how he feels about it now. 琼斯先生纹身的目的和他现在的想法
[05:28] So, let’s not jump to conclusions until we have real facts. 我们先别忙着下结论 除非我们有真凭实据
[05:33] And in the meantime? 那同时呢
[05:34] While the hospital does their due diligence, 同时医院在做他们的背景调查
[05:37] err on the side of life. 宁可犯错也要以生命为重
[05:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[05:46] Keegan and I have been neighbors for a few months. 从我几个月前搬回来
[05:48] Since I moved back. 基根和我一直是邻居
[05:49] I’m only here ’cause Vicki talked me into it. 只是因为维琪劝我 我才来的
[05:52] At this point, I’ve given up on doctors. 现在 对医生我完全没有指望了
[05:55] Whoa, no, no, no. No more scratching. 不行 不能挠了
[05:57] I can’t help it. It’s been three years. 我忍不住啊 已经三年了
[06:00] Three years. Never stops. 三年了 一刻都没有停止过
[06:02] And it started with a MRSA infection? 是从金黄葡萄球菌感染开始的
[06:03] The antibiotics to treat it. 是用来治疗感染的抗生素
[06:05] Linezolid. Side effect was pruritus. 利奈唑胺 副作用是瘙痒
[06:07] – Bad itch, huh? – Mm, the worst. -瘙痒得厉害 -是 难忍
[06:09] Everywhere. And I mean everywhere. 到处都痒 真的 到处都痒
[06:13] But the reaction went away 但是她停止用药以后
[06:14] when she stopped taking the pills. 反应就停止了
[06:16] Except for right here, 除了这个地方
[06:17] and it is killing me not to scratch it right now. 不让我挠简直要了我的命
[06:19] The itch never lets up? 瘙痒从来没有减轻过吗
[06:21] In the shower? When you’re sleeping? 洗澡的时候 睡觉的时候
[06:23] Never. 没有
[06:24] I’ve used toothbrushes, pencils, even steel wool once. 我用过牙刷 铅笔 有次甚至是钢丝球
[06:28] Nothing stops the itch. 根本止不住
[06:31] Easy, Keegan. Keegan. 别 基根 基根
[06:32] – Stop. – I know it’s hard. -别动 -我知道这很难
[06:34] Just try not to scratch. 努力不要挠
[06:36] All right, I’m gonna clean it out 我来清洗一下
[06:37] and apply some steroid cream. 然后上些类固醇膏
[06:39] Should help calm it down. 应该能缓和一下
[06:42] That won’t do anything. 那不会有任何效果的
[06:43] I’ve tried creams and antihistamines, acupuncture. 我试过药膏 抗组胺剂 针灸
[06:47] I’ve seen dozens of doctors, dermatologists, allergists. 看过好多医生 皮肤科专家 过敏科专家
[06:50] Nothing helps. 什么都没用
[06:52] I–I just can’t stop. 我就是停不下来
[06:55] D–don’t. Don’t. Don’t. Don’t. 不行不行不行
[06:56] – Doesn’t that hurt? – All I feel is the itch. -难道你不疼吗 -我就是觉得痒
[06:59] It’s all day, every day. 每分每秒 无时无刻
[07:00] Please just find it and cut it out. 求求你 找出原因把它治好
[07:03] Okay. 好
[07:04] Let’s get a full set of labs and go from there. 我们先做全套的化验 然后从那开始
[07:09] I’ll be back with the results. 我拿到结果再过来
[07:13] No more scratching. 千万不能再挠了
[07:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:20] I’ve never seen anything like this. 这种情况我从来没遇到过
[07:22] She’s down to the muscle. 她完全停不下来
[07:23] And she was serious about trying everything. 而且她真的是试过所有的方法
[07:25] I looked inside her medicine cabinet, 我看过她的药品柜
[07:26] it’s like a pharmacy. 感觉跟药房一样
[07:28] I tried to help her, but she didn’t serve, 我想帮她 可是因为她没服过役
[07:30] so I can’t bring her to the VA. 所以我没办法带她去退伍军人医院
[07:32] How much do you know about Keegan outside of the itch? 除了瘙痒以外 你对基根了解多少
[07:35] Is she… 她
[07:36] Crazy? 疯了
[07:38] I don’t think so, but an itch for three years… 我不觉得 可是一个三年的瘙痒
[07:41] Yeah. 就是
[07:43] I’m gonna get psych involved. 我会让精神科参与的
[07:45] Thanks for bringing her in. 谢谢你把她送来
[07:46] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[07:52] So, Vicki’s here. 维琪来了
[07:55] She just brought in a patient. 她送个病人过来
[07:59] This is the only hospital in Chicago? 整个芝加哥就我们这一家医院吗
[08:03] You trying to tell me something? 你想说什么
[08:07] No. 没什么
[08:10] Okay. 那好
[08:14] April, I appreciate you covering for me 艾普尔 非常感谢你每次在我
[08:17] every time I’m in the Hybrid OR. 去混合手术室时帮我照顾这边
[08:19] Of course I don’t expect you to know 当然 我不能指望我学过的
[08:20] everything that I’ve learned, 你都会
[08:21] so I made a reference guide for you. 所以我做了个参考指南给你
[08:24] Well, I haven’t had any problems. 我没什么应付不了的啊
[08:26] Well, not yet, but it’s good to be prepared. 现在没有 但是有备无患啊
[08:28] 《护士长业务与责任规范》 麦基·洛克伍德
[08:29] “Obligations and Proficiencies of the Charge Nurse.” 《护士长业务与责任规范》
[08:33] People don’t realize how complex the job can be. 大家不知道这工作会有多复杂
[08:36] How many pages is this thing? 这玩意有多少页
[08:38] Is there a PowerPoint presentation to go with it? 有配套的幻灯片演示吗
[08:41] Is that gonna be a problem? 有什么问题吗
[08:43] No problem. 没有
[08:47] Vicki brought in the patient. 维琪送来了个病人
[08:49] Vicki. Your–uh–your friend, Vicki? 维琪 你朋友 维琪
[08:51] – Former friend. – Yeah. -前任 -是的
[08:53] Keegan. I’m Dr. Charles. 基根 我是查尔斯医生
[08:55] How you doing? 你怎么样
[08:57] 查尔斯医生 精神科
[08:59] Of course. The shrink. 当然了 精神病医生
[09:01] Look, this isn’t because of feelings, 这个不是我的感觉的问题
[09:04] and it’s not OCD. 也不是强迫症
[09:05] I don’t have delusional parasitosis 我既没有寄生虫妄想症
[09:07] or a conversion disorder. 也没有转换障碍
[09:09] And the itching didn’t start after my dad died 瘙痒既不是在我父亲去世以后
[09:10] or my boyfriend left me. 也不是我男朋友把我甩了以后出现的
[09:13] Look, I’m not insane. 我没疯
[09:14] My head just itches and I want it to stop. 我就是脑袋瘙痒 我想让它停下来
[09:18] Okay. 好吧
[09:19] Well, let’s try to make that happen. 我们努力把它弄好
[09:21] Really? 真的吗
[09:22] Usually docs are writing me a referral so I’ll leave. 一般来说医生给我个转诊证明 我就走了
[09:26] Well, you came to us for help, so we’re gonna help ya. 你来寻求帮助 所以我们会帮助你
[09:28] Just for now though, do you think you can 现在嘛 你能不让
[09:30] keep your hand away from the wound? 你的手去碰你的头吗
[09:31] I can’t help it. 我忍不住
[09:33] Okay. 好吧
[09:34] So Dr. Choi told me that you’ve tried OTC’s, 崔医生说你试过非处方药
[09:38] prescriptions, host of home remedies. 处方药 还有很多偏方
[09:40] How ’bout bupivacaine? 试过布比卡因吗
[09:42] What’s that? 是什么
[09:43] A local anesthetic. 局部麻醉
[09:45] Five mil should do it. 五毫升就好了
[09:47] I’d like to apply a little bit to the area. 我想在病灶用一点
[09:49] If it provides relief, it would suggest that 如果有改善
[09:51] the problem might lie in your cutaneous nerve endings. 就说明问题可能出在你的皮肤神经末梢上
[09:54] And that would help suggest a treatment plan going forward. 而这就有助于制订接下来的治疗方案
[09:57] Then stop talking and get to it. 那就别啰嗦了 赶快来吧
[09:59] You’re gonna feel a pinch. 会有一点点疼
[10:01] Do it. 来吧
[10:05] Okay. 好的
[10:08] It feels different. 感觉不太一样
[10:10] Different how? 怎么不一样
[10:11] Better. 有改善
[10:13] I mean, it tingles a little, but it itches less. 有点刺痛 但是不那么痒了
[10:16] Hmm. That’s a good start. 这是好现象
[10:19] Yeah. 是的
[10:20] We’ll check on you in a bit. 我们过会儿再来看你的情况
[10:27] So, anesthetic should provide relief 麻醉应该可以缓解
[10:29] for like, three or four hours. 三到四个小时
[10:31] Itch doesn’t come back, then set her up 如果瘙痒不再发作 给她处理一下
[10:32] with some topical patches to take home. 开些局部贴片就可以回家了
[10:34] Sounds good. 听起来不错
[10:37] Mannequins? 服装模特
[10:38] Look, I was a department store latchkey kid. 我曾经是一个在百货公司乱逛的带钥匙儿童
[10:40] So, I took what I could get. 所以 遇上谁就是谁了
[10:42] Jenny was basically my first girlfriend. 詹妮基本上算是我的初恋女友
[10:43] Which is why I am such a good kisser. 所以我吻技了得
[10:46] I don’t think I know how to feel about this. 我不知道该怎么理解这句话
[10:48] On the one hand, it’s very disturbing. 一方面 可能会让我不太开心
[10:50] On the other, I should probably be thanking Jenny 另一方面 我可能应该感谢詹妮
[10:52] for those years of practice. 对你多年的训练
[10:54] Hold on. It wasn’t years, okay? 打住 没有多年 好吗
[10:56] Dr. Rhodes–was looking for you. 罗德斯医生 我一直在找你
[10:59] I wanted to tell you before you got the memo. 在你拿到备忘之前我想先告诉你
[11:02] The Hybrid Room will be used 在需要的时候 混合手术室
[11:03] for general surgeries when needed. 也会用于一般的手术
[11:06] General surgeries? 一般手术
[11:07] Appendectomies, gall bladders– 阑尾切除术 胆囊手术
[11:09] So, everything but trauma, which is why 除了创伤都有对应的手术室了
[11:11] we built it in the first place. 这才是我们建立它的初衷
[11:12] Look, the Hybrid Room was expensive. 混合手术室造价高昂
[11:15] It came in over budget. 大大超出预算
[11:16] Using it when we can will help balance the books. 能用就用有助于达到收支平衡
[11:19] You mean, pad them? 你是说 用来创收
[11:20] Well, profit’s not a bad thing. 当然 利润是个好东西
[11:22] Ms. Goodwin, this is Chicago. 古德温女士 这里可是芝加哥
[11:23] We get six traumas before lunch. 我们在午饭前就来了六个创伤患者
[11:25] What are those patients supposed to do? 那些病人该怎么办
[11:26] I don’t know, take a number? 我不知道 拿号排队吗
[11:28] Well, your displeasure is noted, Dr. Rhodes. 好吧 罗德斯医生 我收到你的反对意见
[11:33] And overruled. 并且驳回
[11:36] When does all this start? 什么时候开始
[11:38] Today. 今天
[11:40] In fact, Dr. Lanik will take the lead. 事实上 拉尼克医生会负责这件事
[11:47] This is a terrible idea. 真是个糟糕的主意
[11:50] It’s gotta be Gwen Garrett. 肯定是格温·加瑞特的主意
[11:54] Let it go. 别管了
[11:56] This isn’t a hill to die on. 天又不会塌下来
[12:04] Damn it! 该死
[12:05] Call Dr. Charles. 呼叫查尔斯医生
[12:08] Keegan, stop. Don’t scratch. 基根 停下 别抓了
[12:09] Oh, the itch is back and it’s worse than before. 又开始痒了 比之前更严重
[12:11] You have to stop scratching. 你必须停止抓挠
[12:12] Oh, then you have to tie me down. 那你只能把我绑起来了
[12:15] – Five milligrams of diazepam. – On it. -五毫克安定 -马上
[12:17] I can’t live like this anymore. 我真的受不了了
[12:19] I’d rather be dead. 我宁愿去死
[12:21] What happened? 什么情况
[12:24] Oh, God. 天哪
[12:27] She scratched through to her skull. 她已经抓到头骨了
[12:43] How’s Abigail? 阿比盖尔怎么样了
[12:44] Fighting. How’s the dad? 还在坚持 她爸爸呢
[12:48] Scans are back. 扫描结果出来了
[12:48] CT brain revealed no bleeding, 脑部CT显示没有出血
[12:50] and there’s no obvious brain trauma. 也没有明显的脑部创伤
[12:52] Well, that’s good news. 那是好消息啊
[12:54] Yeah, except the CT C-spine 是的 除了颈椎CT显示
[12:57] revealed a subluxation at C3 on 4. 在第三和第四个颈椎之间有半脱位
[13:00] MRI confirmed? 做核磁共振确认了吗
[13:01] Complete spinal cord transection. 已经做了脊髓横断检查
[13:03] He’s paralyzed from the neck down. 他从颈部以下瘫痪了
[13:06] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[13:08] I just spoke with Jay. 我刚才和杰聊过了
[13:09] PD caught the driver who hit them. 警察已经抓到了撞他们的司机
[13:12] He blew through a red light because he was texting. 他因为在发短信所以闯了红灯
[13:15] BP’s spiked, 146 over 94. 血压飙升 146/94
[13:18] Heart rate’s down, 54. 心率下降到54
[13:21] Cushing’s Reflex. 这是库欣反射
[13:22] Her intracranial pressure is worsening. 她的颅内压正在恶化
[13:24] She needs more hyperventilation. 她需要增加通气量
[13:25] Get her off the vent. 帮她把呼吸机取下来
[13:29] Heart rate’s still dropping. 心率还在下降
[13:30] 47. 到47了
[13:31] Two milligrams of atropine. 两毫克阿托品
[13:37] It’s in. 注射完毕
[13:38] Come on. Come on. 加油 加油
[13:41] Heart rate’s coming back up. 49…. 心率开始恢复了 49…
[13:44] 51… 51…
[13:45] Come on. Come on. 加油 加油
[13:48] Come on, Abigail. 加油 阿比盖尔
[13:55] Dr. Rhodes, you’re gonna bag that. 罗德斯医生 你得给他上气囊
[13:56] Yep. Talk to me. 来了 什么情况
[13:58] James Brice, 24. 詹姆斯·布莱斯 24岁
[13:59] GCS 7. Hypotensive. 七度昏迷 血压极低
[14:01] Intubated en route. Belly’s distended. 途中进行了插管 腹部肿胀
[14:03] What happened? 发生了什么事
[14:04] He was putting in storm windows for the nursery. 他爬上去关托儿所的防风窗
[14:06] He fell off the ladder. 然后从梯子上摔下来了
[14:07] At least 20 feet. 梯子至少有六米多高
[14:08] I was worried the baby would be cold this winter. 我担心冬天宝宝会着凉
[14:10] It’s okay. Don’t worry. 没事的 别担心
[14:11] It’s not your fault. Maggie? 不是你的错 麦基
[14:13] I got her. 有我在
[14:13] Mrs. Brice, why don’t you come with me, 布莱斯太太 你跟我过来
[14:15] and let the doctors work, okay? 让医生做他们的工作 好吗
[14:16] He keeps trying to die on us. 他好几次差点死在路上
[14:18] All right. On my count. 好 听我口令
[14:19] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[14:27] Good breath sounds on the left and the right. 左边和右边的呼吸音都很好
[14:29] Let’s get a chest X-ray. 我们做个胸部X光
[14:30] Field IV is blown. We don’t have access. 现场静脉滴注的位置肿了 没地方插针
[14:32] All right. 好
[14:34] Ava, can you get a line in? 艾娃 你能插根导管吗
[14:36] Give me a kit. 给我个工具包
[14:39] X-ray’s up. X光准备好了
[14:40] Everybody clear. 所有人离手
[14:43] Looks good. 看起来不错
[14:46] Belly’s hard as a rock. Give me a Fastscan. 腹部像石头一样硬 给我快速扫描仪
[14:56] It’s full of blood. 里面全是血
[14:57] I need to get in there and find the bleed. 我需要开腹找到出血点
[15:02] We’ll use the Hybrid OR. 我们要用混合手术室
[15:04] We can make it upstairs. 我们可以到楼上做
[15:04] There are operating rooms available. 那里有空着的手术室
[15:06] There’s also one right across the ED. 穿过急诊室就有一个手术室
[15:07] – Much closer. – Connor, Goodwin just to you– -比楼上近得多 -康纳 古德温刚…
[15:09] I know what she said. 我知道她说了什么
[15:10] Find Maggie. Have her page my team. 去找麦基 让她呼叫我的团队
[15:13] It’s probably CT looking for you. 可能是心胸科那边找你
[15:14] I got this. 这里有我就行了
[15:15] You’re going to get yourself into trouble. 你会给自己惹上麻烦的
[15:17] I can’t worry about that now. 管不了那么多了
[15:18] Get James ready to go. 让詹姆斯准备好走
[15:22] Lanik. I’m taking the Hybrid OR. 拉尼克 我要用混合手术室
[15:24] My patient is on the table. 我的病人现在在手术台上
[15:26] His gall bladder can wait. Bring him back next week. 他的胆囊可以等 让他下星期再来
[15:29] I’m not your resident, Connor. 我不是你的住院医生 康纳
[15:30] You can’t order me around. 你不能命令我
[15:32] Is your patient about to die? Because mine sure is. 你的病人是快死了吗 我的病人肯定是
[15:39] Get Dr. Lanik’s patient out and 送拉尼克医生的病人出去
[15:40] re-prep the room for mine. 为我的病人重新准备手术室
[16:00] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[16:01] I just need a moment. 我只想一个人待会
[16:03] Yeah, of course. 好
[16:08] All right. Thank you. 好的 谢谢你
[16:10] April, I’m getting pulled into surgery. 艾普尔 手术室需要我
[16:13] Okay, I’ll hold it down out here. 好的 这里交给我
[16:15] Oh, and I’ve got a delivery of NG Tubes, Hep Locks, 一会还有鼻胃管 肝素阀
[16:17] and ABD Pads coming in. 和腹部垫的送货
[16:18] I called it in late last night. 我昨晚订的
[16:20] I’ll double check the order against the invoice, 我会对比检查订单和货单
[16:21] make sure it’s all there. 确保东西齐全
[16:22] All right. Oh. 好的
[16:23] And it’s payroll week, so it means that you have– 这周要发工资 所以你要…
[16:26] All the nurses need to sign off on their timecards. 需要所有护士签字确认她们的考勤卡
[16:28] Maggie, you’re driving me crazy. 麦基 你要把我逼疯了
[16:31] If anything happens, I’ll handle it. 发生什么事我都能处理
[16:33] Okay, and you’ve got the reference guide 好 而且你有我写的
[16:34] that I wrote, so we’re all good. 参考手册 所以没问题
[16:37] All good. Good, good, good. 没问题 没问题
[16:43] You want some company? 你想要人陪吗
[16:44] I get it if you’d rather be alone. 如果你想自己待着我也能理解
[16:46] No, I’m glad to see you. 不 见到你我很高兴
[16:49] How’s Marc? 马克怎么样
[16:50] No change. Still unconscious. 没有变化 仍在昏迷中
[16:54] Abigail was only two. 阿比盖尔才两岁
[16:57] And now she’s gone. 现在她不在了
[16:59] All because some guy couldn’t look away from his phone. 就因为有个家伙盯着手机
[17:05] But maybe something good could come from all of this. 但也许这一切也能有些好处
[17:08] I mean, all these kids waiting for transplants. 这么多孩子等着移植
[17:11] There are so few pediatric donors 儿科捐献者太少了
[17:13] in comparison to the thousands of children in need. 而需要移植的孩子成千上万
[17:17] Abigail could be an organ donor. 阿比盖尔可以捐献器官
[17:20] As a minor, you know, she’s gotta get 她是未成年人 你知道得有
[17:21] a parent or guardian to sign off before she can donate. 一名家长或监护人签字同意才能捐献
[17:24] Yeah, I know that. 我知道
[17:25] And if Goodwin can’t track down any of her other family, 如果古德温找不到她的其他家人
[17:28] then all that’s left is her father. 就只剩下她的父亲了
[17:33] Do you think Marc will wake up? 你觉得马克会醒过来吗
[17:37] I’ve seen patients in worse shape turn around. 我见过状况更糟的病人好转
[17:50] Well, that’s a new one. 这还是头一次见
[17:50] Usually I have to cut them open myself to get to the brain. 一般来说我得亲自开颅才能看到大脑
[17:53] So, what do you think? 你怎么想
[17:54] Well, for whatever reason, 不管因为什么原因
[17:56] the cutaneous nerves in that part of her scalp went haywire. 她头皮那块区域的皮神经失控了
[17:58] Makes them always feel itchy, so she keep scratching. 导致一直感到瘙痒 所以她忍不住挠
[18:00] There a fix? 有治疗办法吗
[18:01] Yeah, surgery. 有 手术
[18:02] Sever the nerve. 切断神经
[18:03] No more feeling, no more itching. 没有感觉 没有瘙痒
[18:05] And no more scratching. 不会挠了
[18:06] Yeah, and possible serious, irreversible side effects. 还有可能出现的严重不可逆转的副作用
[18:10] Facial paralysis, blurred vision. 面部瘫痪 视力模糊
[18:11] Worst case, she ends up in a wheelchair. 最坏的情况 她可能会坐上轮椅
[18:13] I’m not cutting her open in an alley, Daniel. 我又不是在巷子里给她开刀 丹尼尔
[18:15] The risks you’re describing are dwarfed by the reward. 你说的风险比起回报完全可以忽略
[18:17] – Yeah, we hope. – What do you suggest? -但愿如此 -你有什么建议
[18:19] Twice a week counseling sessions? 每周两次心理咨询吗
[18:21] Of course, we’d have to put a cone around her neck 当然了 我们还得在她脖子上套个套
[18:22] to keep her from scratching. 免得她挠
[18:23] Sam, all those years of scratching, those nerves are shot. 萨姆 挠了那么多年 神经已经麻痹了
[18:26] There’s nothing left to go haywire. 不可能还有什么失控
[18:28] Dr. Charles, if that were the case, 查尔斯医生 如果是这样
[18:29] Keegan shouldn’t feel anything. 基根应该什么感觉也没有
[18:30] Let alone an itch. 更不要提瘙痒了
[18:31] If those nerves were active, 如果神经没断
[18:33] that anesthetic would have provided relief for hours. 那么麻醉剂应该能缓解瘙痒几个小时
[18:35] – It didn’t. – You only used 5 mil. -但是没有 -你只用了五毫克
[18:37] – It wasn’t enough. – I agree. -量不够 -我同意
[18:38] The anesthetic didn’t work for long, but it did work. 麻醉剂有效时间不长 但是有效
[18:40] Proves the nerves are involved. 证明与神经有关
[18:41] Great, we have a majority. Not that I care. 好极了 多数赞同 虽然我不在乎
[18:43] – We done? – Sam? -说完了吗 -萨姆
[18:45] All I’m saying, I don’t think operating is gonna do a damn thing. 我只是想说 我认为手术完全没用
[18:49] Thanks for you input. 谢谢你的意见
[18:50] But the last time I checked, I was the neurosurgeon. 但据我所知 我才是神经外科医生
[18:53] Put her on the schedule. 给她安排手术
[18:56] Isn’t surgery supposed to be the last option? 手术不应该是最后的选择吗
[19:00] Dr. Charles, she scratched into her skull. 查尔斯医生 她挠到了颅骨了
[19:10] What happened? 怎么回事
[19:12] He suddenly went into v-fib. 他突然就室颤了
[19:13] Shocked him multiple times and then he went asystolic. 电击了数次 然后心脏停搏了
[19:15] Another round of epi. 再来一针肾上腺素
[19:21] It’s in. 推进去了
[19:23] Check for a pulse. 检查脉搏
[19:27] Nothing. 没有脉搏
[19:29] Come on, Marc. 加油 马克
[19:32] Don’t you give up. 不许放弃
[19:37] Pulse is back. Sinus tach. 脉搏恢复 窦性心跳过速
[19:40] He’s back. 他活过来了
[19:42] All right. 好了
[19:43] Prep him to move. 准备转移
[19:44] I’ll call ICU, tell them we’re sending him up for cooling. 我去告诉重症监护室我们要送他上去
[19:49] How long was he asystole? 他心脏停搏了多久
[19:51] Almost ten minutes. 将近十分钟
[19:53] What’s your boyfriend thinking? 你男友在想什么
[19:55] This guy’s not waking up. 他醒不过来了
[20:13] Hey, is your ulcer getting worse? 你的溃疡加重了吗
[20:16] Today’s not helping. 今天很难熬
[20:18] Yeah. 是啊
[20:20] So, I looked at the Paramedic’s report from the accident scene. 我看了急救人员的事故现场报告
[20:24] Marc was down at least five minutes before help arrived. 在救助到达前马克至少心脏停搏了五分钟
[20:27] And after this last code it was almost ten. 刚刚这次将近十分钟
[20:30] I mean, that’s almost 15 minutes with no oxygen. 加起来是将近十五分钟的缺氧
[20:32] I know. 我知道
[20:33] Increases the chances 加大了
[20:34] the brain function he has is now compromised. 他脑功能受损的几率
[20:36] But we won’t know if that’s the case until he wakes up. 但直到他醒来前我们都不能确定
[20:39] You think he really will? 你真的认为他会醒来
[20:40] After he coded? 这次抢救后还会醒来
[20:41] I don’t know. 我不知道
[20:45] Maybe it’s time to start thinking about 也许是时候开始考虑
[20:47] honoring his advanced directive. 履行他的预嘱
[20:50] Advanced directive? 预嘱
[20:51] Nat, it is a tattoo, not a legal document. 小娜 那是个纹身 不是法律文件
[20:54] It might be a proxy to one. 可能是代替品
[20:56] And what if Marc does have the paperwork to back it up? 而且如果马克真的有文件支持呢
[20:58] I mean, it could be at home in a file or in a safety deposit box. 文件可能在家里 可能在保管箱
[21:02] If something binding exists, 如果真的有具有法律效应的东西
[21:03] the hospital’s lawyers will find it, 医院的律师会找到的
[21:05] and I’ll obey whatever it says. 我肯定会履行
[21:06] But until then, it’s just a tattoo, 但在那之前 这只是一个纹身
[21:07] and one of many. 他有不止一个纹身
[21:08] Will, Abigail’s organs are still healthy. 威尔 阿比盖尔的器官仍然健康
[21:12] But they won’t be viable for long. 但活力保持不了多久了
[21:14] Without Marc or any family to consent, 没有马克或家人的同意
[21:16] we can’t donate them. 我们不能捐献它们
[21:18] But if we honor his tattoo and we let him go, 但如果我们履行他纹身的指示 放弃救治
[21:21] then the hospital can petition 然后医院可以申请
[21:22] to become Abigail’s legal guardian, 成为阿比盖尔的法定监护人
[21:24] and we can make the decision 这样我们就有权决定
[21:26] to donate her organs before they go to waste. 在浪费之前捐献出她的器官
[21:29] Natalie, you are asking me to let Marc die. 娜塔莉 你的意思是让马克死
[21:31] I can’t do that. 我做不到
[21:33] Well, if by some miracle he does wake up, 就算有奇迹发生 他醒过来了
[21:36] it’ll be to brain damage, paralysis, 也会有大脑损伤 瘫痪
[21:38] and the loss of his daughter. 还有失去女儿的痛苦
[21:40] So, please help me understand 所以 告诉我
[21:43] why you won’t even consider this. 你为什么不考虑一下
[21:44] I have a responsibility to my patients 我要对我的病人负责
[21:46] to do everything I can to save their lives. 我要尽我所能来拯救他们的生命
[21:48] Anything less, then I am failing them. 否则我就是辜负他们
[21:54] Okay. 好吧
[22:04] He’s losing blood faster than I can replace it. 他失血的速度比输血速度快
[22:06] Massive bleed from behind the liver. 肝后大量出血
[22:09] There must be a hole in the vena cava. 腔静脉一定破了个洞
[22:13] Long Allis clamps. 长夹钳
[22:20] Damn it, this isn’t working. 该死 这不管用
[22:22] I can’t reach the tear without making it worse. 我摸不到撕裂处
[22:24] All right, Maggie, get your hands in here. 麦基 把手伸进去
[22:28] Push on these packs. Press hard. 使劲按住这些包
[22:29] All right. 就这样
[22:31] That’ll buy us some time. 这会为我们争取点时间
[22:32] Call Dr. Lanik, get him in here. 打给拉尼克医生 让他过来
[22:34] I don’t care what he’s doing. 我不管他在干什么
[22:35] Just make sure he’s scrubbed up and ready to work. 让他自己清洗然后准备工作
[22:37] Give me an 8 ET tube and a sternal saw. 给我一个八英寸的管子和一个胸骨锯
[22:40] Sternotomy? 要做胸骨切开术吗
[22:42] You’re gonna open up his chest? 你要给他开胸吗
[22:43] I gotta get to the bleed somehow. 我得止住出血
[22:46] Hey, got your page. 收到你的呼叫了
[22:47] Come on in. 请进
[22:49] Dr. Abrams is in surgery right now. 艾布拉姆医生在做手术
[22:50] As soon as he’s done, Keegan’s next. 他做完了之后就是基根
[22:54] – What’s all this? – It’s an experiment. -这是什么 -是个实验
[22:57] For what? 什么实验
[22:58] Well, you don’t think that 你不认为
[23:00] Keegan can experience her itch without cutaneous nerves. 基根不用皮肤神经就能感到痒
[23:03] And I do. I think I can prove it. 但是我相信 而且我能证明
[23:08] Have a seat. 请坐
[23:12] Okay. 好吧
[23:14] So, can you take your left arm 你能把你的左臂
[23:16] and put it on the other side of the partition here? 放在搁板的另一边吗
[23:21] Thank you. 谢谢配合
[23:23] So, is this like a magic trick? 这是在变魔术吗
[23:25] Yeah, kinda. 算是吧
[23:29] Okay, so I’m gonna start to brush your real hand 我将同时用刷子
[23:34] and the fake hand simultaneously. 刷你的真手和假手
[23:36] But I just want you to look at the fake hand. 但我需要你盯着假手
[23:38] Okay? 行吗
[23:39] Whatever you say. 都听你的
[23:41] So, amputees sometimes still feel 截肢者缺失的肢体
[23:45] the missing limb, right? 有时仍会感到疼痛 对吗
[23:46] Yeah. A phantom limb. 是的 幻肢
[23:48] The nerves are transmitting confusing signals. 神经在传递迷惑人的信号
[23:51] Or do amputees still feel missing limbs because 或者截肢者能感觉到缺失的肢体
[23:54] the brain is just assuming that it’s still there? 是因为大脑假设它还在
[23:57] ‘Cause if that were the case, the nerves would be irrelevant. 如果是这样的话 神经就无关紧要了
[24:00] Right? 对吗
[24:02] So, you’re suggesting Keegan’s got a phantom itch? 所以 你是说基根有幻觉性瘙痒吗
[24:05] Her brain is telling her it’s there, even though it isn’t? 她的大脑告诉她还在 但其实已经不复存在了
[24:08] Yeah. 没错
[24:09] Just like amputees perceive a limb that used to be there. 就像被截肢者感觉到曾经存在的肢体一样
[24:13] Keegan still perceives an itch that she got three years ago 基根感觉到了三年前
[24:16] from a drug reaction. 药物反应时候的瘙痒
[24:17] I mean, the brain’s basically playing a trick on her. 大脑其实是在捉弄她
[24:20] Interesting theory. 有趣的理论
[24:23] Where are you going with all this? 你要用这个证明什么
[24:24] That’s not your hand. Right? 这不是你的手 对吗
[24:26] But the more you stare at it, 在我刷你的真手同时
[24:28] while feeling me brush your real hand, 你越盯着它看
[24:30] the more your brain might start to blend them together. 你的大脑越会把他们混在一起
[24:33] Well, I guess I can buy that. 这我能认可
[24:35] Yeah. 没错
[24:37] Very powerful, the connection between what we see 我们看到的和感觉到的之间的联系
[24:40] and what we feel. 非常强大
[24:43] But Dr. Charles, I still know which one’s my arm. 但是查尔斯医生 我知道哪个是我的手
[24:45] Huh. Do ya? 是吗 你知道吗
[24:56] Uh, for a second there– 有那么一秒钟
[24:57] You felt the hammer. 你感觉到了锤子
[24:59] Yeah, I did. 没错 我感觉到了
[25:03] Well, and we both know there aren’t 你我都知道
[25:06] any nerve endings in this thing, right? 这东西里没有神经 对吧
[25:09] Amazing the tricks the brain can play on us. 大脑捉弄我们的把戏真神奇
[25:14] Keegan. Keegan, wait. 基根 基根 等等
[25:17] I’ve changed my mind. 我改主意了
[25:17] I don’t think you should have surgery just yet. 我不认为你现在该做手术
[25:19] Oh, here we go. 开始了
[25:20] What crazy idea has Dr. Charles talked you into? 查尔斯医生告诉你了什么疯狂的想法
[25:23] It may not be a nerve problem. 可能不是神经问题
[25:25] It could be a perception problem. 这可能是感知问题
[25:27] In fact, I’m not sure your itch is real. 事实上 我不认为你的瘙痒是真的
[25:29] Not real? Are you two serious? 不是真的 你们认真的吗
[25:31] Look at me. 看看我
[25:32] I have to be tied to the bed 我必须要被绑在床上
[25:33] so I don’t scratch a bigger hole in my head. 才能阻止我在脑袋上挖出一个更大的洞
[25:36] If surgery will work, I have to do it. 如果手术管用的话 我必须要做
[25:38] But what if it doesn’t? 如果不管用呢
[25:39] What if you wake up and nothing’s changed? 如果你醒来什么都没变呢
[25:41] It has to work. 它一定管用的
[25:43] Because I can’t live like this anymore. 因为我不能再这么活着了
[25:44] I want my life back. 我想过以前的生活
[25:46] Surgery will give it to you. 手术会让你好起来的
[25:48] All right, let’s go. 我们走
[25:50] Wait, Keegan. Wait, wait. 等等 基根 等等
[25:52] The brain can change. It responds to experience. 大脑可以改变 它对以前的经历有反应
[25:54] It’s called neuroplasticity. 这叫做神经可塑性
[25:56] Three years ago, a drug reaction created 三年之前 药物反应创造了
[25:59] a chronic itch that you can’t seem to satisfy, 一种你似乎无法满足的慢性瘙痒
[26:01] because it rewired your brain. 因为它重新连接了你的大脑
[26:03] No surgery is gonna fix that. Trust me. 没有手术能修复这个 相信我
[26:05] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[26:06] Please. Please, Keegan. 拜托 拜托 基根
[26:08] Let me try something before you go under the knife. 在你做手术之前让我试试
[26:11] It’s been three years. 都三年了
[26:13] What can you do for me that no other doctor has tried? 你能做什么其他医生做不到的吗
[26:17] A trick. 一个把戏
[26:24] What the hell is going on? 发生了什么
[26:26] I was told you needed help with a liver bleed. 我听说你们需要止住肝出血
[26:27] Retro-hepatic cava tear. 肝后隧道静脉撕裂
[26:29] Can’t fix anything until I control the bleed. 在止住出血之前没法干别的
[26:31] I’m gonna do that with an atrial caval shunt. 我要做心房腔静脉分流术
[26:34] You gotta be kidding. 你在开玩笑吧
[26:35] Nope, I’m gonna snake an ET tube 没有 我要顺着他的心脏
[26:37] down his heart and bypass the tear. 给他插管 避开撕裂处
[26:39] What, you couldn’t think of a riskier move? 你想不到更冒险的举动了吗
[26:41] Atrial caval shunts have an abysmal success rate. 心房腔分流术成功率极低
[26:44] Yep, I’m aware. 没错 我知道
[26:46] Then you also know that he’s cold and coagulopathic. 那你也清楚他体温较低 并有凝血障碍
[26:49] So, if you don’t pack him up, 所以如果你不把他缝好
[26:50] and get him up to the ICU to be warmed, 送到楼上重症监护室回暖
[26:52] he’s gonna die here on this table. 他会死在这张手术台上
[26:53] At least this gives him a shot. 至少他还有个机会
[26:54] If we send him up to the ICU, 如果我们把他送到楼上重症监护室
[26:56] he bleeds out and dies for sure. 他一定会失血过多而死
[26:58] Scissors and ET tube. 剪刀和内插管
[27:01] If you cut into that heart, there is no going back. 如果你对他的心脏切下去 就不能反悔了
[27:03] Yeah, I know. 是 我知道
[27:05] Don’t do it. 别这么做
[27:12] God damn it. 该死
[27:14] You kick me out of here 你把我从这里赶出去
[27:15] only to force me to help you kill this guy. 就为了让我帮你杀了这个人吗
[27:17] You’re a prick, Rhodes. 你这个蠢货 罗德斯
[27:20] Yeah, maybe. 是啊 也许吧
[27:32] If her father doesn’t wake up, 如果阿比盖尔的爸爸醒不过来
[27:34] what happens to Abigail’s organs? 那她的器官会怎么样
[27:37] They’re no good to anyone. 谁都拿不到
[27:46] Ms. Goodwin, can I speak to you about something? 古德温女士 我能跟你谈谈吗
[27:54] Could’ve driven a truck through this hole. 这个洞大得能开卡车
[27:55] He never would have survived in the ICU. 他活不到重症监护室
[27:58] This is the right call. 这是正确的选择
[27:59] Don’t act like you didn’t get lucky as hell. 别搞得好像你没仰仗自己运气好
[28:03] Let’s finish this up. 我们收尾吧
[28:10] What do I do? 我该做什么
[28:11] I don’t know how long I can go without scratching. 我不知道我能坚持多久不去挠
[28:13] Okay. 好
[28:13] I want you to look at your reflection 我要你盯着自己痒的地方
[28:15] and scratch the non-itchy side of your head. 然后挠头的另一边不痒的地方
[28:20] In the mirror, the image is gonna be reversed. 在镜子里 画面是反的
[28:22] It’s gonna look like you’re actually 看起来就像是你确实在
[28:23] scratching the itchy side. 挠痒的那一面
[28:25] Oh, I see it. 我明白了
[28:28] But how is scratching this side of my head 但是为什么在这边挠
[28:29] gonna make the itch go away on the other side? 也会让另一边的痒好转
[28:31] Keegan, trust me. 基根 相信我
[28:32] We know that you’ve been feeling this thing. 我们知道你一直深受其扰
[28:34] But I just want you to consider the possibility that maybe, 但我希望你考虑一下这个可能性
[28:38] just maybe that this itch isn’t real. 也许这个痒并不是真的
[28:40] And no amount of scratching is gonna satisfy it. 永远没法挠得爽
[28:43] Well, then what the hell am I doing? 那我到底该怎么做
[28:44] Giving your brain new visual input 给你的大脑新的视觉输入
[28:47] to the override the experience you had three years ago, 以覆盖三年前的经历
[28:49] so it can begin to rewire itself. 让它能够重连
[28:52] Okay, you’re losing me. 好吧 我听不太懂
[28:54] By feeling yourself scratch one side of your head 你感觉你在挠头的这一边
[28:56] while you’re seeing yourself scratch the other, 实际上你在挠另外一边
[28:59] your brain will be tricked. 你的大脑就被唬住了
[29:00] And realize something’s not right. 然后会意识到有哪里不对劲
[29:02] Now, hopefully, that experience will force you 幸运的话 这种体验能迫使你
[29:05] to perceive a new reality. 感知一种新的现实
[29:07] A reality in which the itch doesn’t exist. 在这个现实中 痒不存在
[29:11] So you say, but nothing’s changing. 虽然你们这么说 但没用
[29:14] And I feel stupid. 我觉得自己很蠢
[29:16] The exercise is designed to confuse your brain, 这种练习本就是设计来迷惑你的大脑的
[29:18] so don’t worry about that. 所以不要担心
[29:19] Just keep scratching. 继续抓就好了
[29:22] Like this? Harder? Softer? 这样吗 更用力一点 还是轻一点
[29:25] – Just like you’re doing. – Yes. -照常就好 -好
[29:27] Be patient. 耐心一点
[29:30] Give it a chance. 给它一个机会
[29:34] Keegan, we’ll be just outside. 基根 我们就在外面
[29:37] You’re doing great. 你做得很好
[29:44] How long are we gonna let her keep scratching? 我们要让她一直挠多久
[29:48] She’s been dealing with this for what, three years? 她已经这样多久了 三年是吗
[29:50] I mean, honestly Ethan, 老实说 伊森
[29:52] I don’t know how long it might take. 我不知道需要多久才行
[29:54] If it takes. 前提是可行
[29:55] The phantom itch theory makes sense, 瘙痒幻觉理论是有道理
[29:58] but it’s still just a theory. 但只是理论
[29:59] I just really don’t wanna give her any false hope. 我不想再给她任何错误的希望了
[30:03] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[30:05] Something’s definitely happening. 有变化
[30:08] The itch, it’s less. 痒感减弱了
[30:15] Okay. 好
[30:19] All right, I’ll be back in five. 好 我五分钟内回来
[30:20] I’m gonna run these over to sterile processing. 我要把这些送去无菌处理
[30:30] Hey. Have you seen April? 你看到艾普尔了吗
[30:31] – I wanted to check in on her. – Nope. -我想问问她进展 -没有
[30:33] She’s probably putting out a fire somewhere. 她可能去哪救火了
[30:35] That girl is on it. 她可以的
[30:37] So, things went well while I was in surgery? 所以我在手术室时 没出什么乱子吧
[30:39] Yeah, didn’t even realize you were gone. 对 都没意识到你不在
[30:44] That’s great. 太好了
[30:45] Yeah. 是啊
[30:51] Dr. Halstead, could I have a moment? 霍斯特德医生 能和你谈谈吗
[30:54] Of course. 当然
[30:55] An emergency ethics committee was formed to evaluate 我们成立了一个紧急伦理委员会来评估
[30:58] Marc Jones’ current condition and future prognosis. 马克·琼斯的现状和未来预后
[31:02] Wait, was formed? Who asked for that? 等等 成立了 谁要求的
[31:04] Between his spinal cord injury 基于他的脊髓损伤和
[31:06] and the high probability for irreparable brain damage, 高概率的非可逆性脑损伤
[31:10] the committee concluded with reasonable medical certainty 委员会以合理的医学确定性得出结论
[31:13] that he has no quality of life. 他将不会有任何生活质量可言
[31:16] No. 不
[31:17] Listen, the hospital will honor 医院尊重
[31:21] Mr. Jones’s tattoo as an advanced directive. 琼斯先生的文身为预嘱
[31:24] If he codes again, you will not resuscitate. 如果他再次病危 你无需抢救
[31:28] I cannot just walk away. 我没办法袖手旁观
[31:30] I’m sorry, but it’s over, Dr. Halstead. 抱歉 但结束了 霍斯特德医生
[31:39] I wanna talk to you. 我想和你谈谈
[31:47] An emergency ethics committee? 紧急伦理委员会
[31:49] What, I don’t bow down to your decision on my patient, 我不屈服于你对我病人的决定
[31:52] so you go over me to Goodwin and bench me? 所以你去找古德温女士来压我吗
[31:54] You forced my hand. 你逼我的
[31:55] I tried talking to you. You shut me down. 我想和你谈 但你拒绝了我
[31:57] Because you’d already decided Marc should die. 因为你已经决定马克该死了
[32:00] He has a tattoo across his chest that says, 他胸口有个文身写着
[32:02] “Do Not Resuscitate.” “不要抢救”
[32:03] We don’t know that’s how he feels. 我们不能确定这是他的想法
[32:05] We don’t know he doesn’t. 我们也不能确定不是
[32:07] But what I do know is that if we don’t act now, 但我知道如果我们现在不行动
[32:09] we will lose Abigail’s organs. 我们就会失去阿比盖尔的器官
[32:11] Those are children’s lives in our hands. 我们还有很多孩子的生命要救
[32:14] No, don’t turn this on me. 不 别拿这个来绑架我
[32:15] Don’t guilt me into thinking that I’m the bad guy. 别让我有负罪感 觉得自己是坏人
[32:17] You don’t think I know the stakes of this case? 你以为我不知道这个病人的胜算吗
[32:19] I am sick of everyone telling me what I can 我受够了所有人都在告诉我能做什么
[32:22] and what I cannot do. 不能做什么
[32:23] I am just trying to save my patients. 我只是想要救我的病人
[32:26] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[32:27] Who is everyone? 所有人是谁
[32:31] You betrayed me. 你背叛了我
[32:33] How can I ever trust you? 我要怎么相信你
[32:35] How can I trust you? 我要怎么相信你
[32:38] In the past, you have let patients go 以前 你知道没希望了
[32:40] who you knew were hopeless. 就会任病人逝去
[32:42] But you know what? It is more than that. 但你知道吗 不仅是这件事
[32:43] No, look at me. 不 看着我
[32:44] It is more than that. 不止这件事
[32:46] You have been acting strange for weeks. 你已经好几个星期怪怪的了
[32:48] And this morning, 还有今天早上
[32:49] that ridiculous story about a drug rep, really? 那个医药代表的拙劣谎言 认真的吗
[32:56] Well then, here we are. 看看我们现在
[32:57] And about to get married. 而且我们还准备结婚
[33:06] – Maggie. – Yep. -麦基 -在
[33:07] Thanks for approving my PTO for next month. 谢谢你批准我下个月的带薪休假
[33:11] I didn’t think there was a way to make it happen. 我原本以为这是不可能的
[33:13] Oh, yeah. Sure. 是啊 好
[33:17] April. 艾普尔
[33:19] Did you sign off on Monique’s paid time off for next month? 你同意了莫妮克下个月的带薪休假吗
[33:22] Yeah. 是的
[33:23] Saw her request had been siting there for three weeks. 我看到她的申请已经搁着三个星期了
[33:25] I hate it when I put in for vacation times and nothing happens. 如果是我 也会很反感请了假但迟迟没回应
[33:28] It takes a long time because someone’s always asking for PTO. 时间久是因为有些人总是要请带薪假
[33:31] Especially Monique. 尤其是莫妮克
[33:33] She took eight days off last month. 她上个月休了八天
[33:35] Well, her sister is pregnant, on bed rest and needs help. 她姐姐怀孕了在休养 需要人照顾
[33:38] So, how could I say no? 所以 我怎么能拒绝呢
[33:40] – What? – Lisa. -什么 -丽莎
[33:42] I’m talking to you. 我在和你说话
[33:43] I have a system for handling PTO’s. 我有一套处理带薪休假的系统
[33:45] You can’t take time off if you’re out of vacation. 如果你没假了就不能再请了
[33:47] Monique was out. 莫妮卡没假了
[33:49] Doris gave her some of hers. 桃瑞丝把她的匀给她了
[33:51] Oh, my God. You let them swap? 天哪 你还允许她们调假
[33:54] Doris said she wasn’t gonna use them. 桃瑞丝说反正她也用不上
[33:56] No sense letting them gather dust. 没必要放着积灰
[33:57] You know what’s gonna happen now? 你知道现在情况是怎样吗
[33:58] I’m gonna get hammered with requests from nurses 我会受到其他想调假的护士的
[34:01] who wanna swap days. 多重打击
[34:02] – Thanks a lot. – You know what? -谢谢 -你知道吗
[34:04] You don’t like the way I handle things 我是在帮你忙
[34:06] when I’m doing you a favor… 而你不喜欢我做事的方式
[34:08] A favor? 帮我忙
[34:09] This is a privilege. 这是殊荣
[34:13] Give your privilege to someone else. 那把你的殊荣给其他人吧
[34:43] Time of death, 19:22. 死亡时间 19点22分
[34:55] There, he’s gone. 好了 他死了
[34:57] You won. 你赢了
[35:05] I was about to give up, 我原本要放弃了
[35:07] but then there was this moment. 但突然奇迹发生了
[35:09] Look at me, I’m not scratching. 看看我 我不挠了
[35:12] I am so happy for you. 我为你高兴
[35:14] Dr. Choi, I can keep these mirrors, right? 崔医生 我能留着那些镜子吧
[35:17] It’s so much better. 我好多了
[35:19] Of course. And keep it up. 当然 留着吧
[35:21] Over time, they should fade away completely. 再过段时间 就能痊愈了
[35:24] Excuse me. 失陪了
[35:26] Dr. Charles, surgery would have been a mistake. 查尔斯医生 手术确实会是个错误的选择
[35:29] Good call steering her away. 正确的决定救了她
[35:31] Yeah, but, you know, I certainly understood 是啊 但其实 我很理解
[35:32] her desperation for relief. 她迫切想解脱的心情
[35:36] Do you know that scientifically, 你知道在科学意义上
[35:37] itching is ranked as one of the most distressing sensations 痒被列为人能体会到的
[35:40] a human being can experience? 最痛苦的感觉之一吗
[35:42] Really? 真的吗
[35:46] You know what, Dr. Charles, maybe it’s not a good idea, 查尔斯医生 也许这不是个好主意
[35:50] but some itches you just have to scratch. 但有些痒是非挠不可的
[35:56] Vicki. 维琪
[36:03] What do you say we go for a run? 我们一起去跑步吧
[36:05] Like old times? 跟以前一样
[36:07] Sure. 好
[36:09] Call me sometime. 找时间约
[36:10] My shift’s over. 我下班了
[36:14] How ’bout now? 不如就现在吧
[36:18] Okay. Let’s do it. 好 一起去吧
[36:27] Okay, look, my way isn’t the only way. 我的方式不是唯一的方式
[36:31] You’re doing a good job. 你做得很好
[36:33] Thanks. 谢谢
[36:35] And I confess, it sucks when you realize 我承认 发现自己能被人取代
[36:37] that you can be replaced. 这种感觉很不好受
[36:40] Yeah, I know. 是啊 我知道
[36:51] Wanna get a drink? 要一起喝一杯吗
[36:54] Maybe two? 两杯也行
[36:58] Yeah. 好吧
[37:08] Oh, Sam. 萨姆
[37:09] You’ll be happy to hear that Keegan’s feeling much better. 基根感觉好多了 你也为她高兴吧
[37:12] Oh, your smoke and mirrors? 你的烟和镜子吗
[37:14] Temporary fix. 暂时治好了
[37:16] She’ll be back here in six weeks to get that surgery. 她六周后就会回来说要动手术的
[37:19] Well, that’s the way you see it, 那是你这么想
[37:21] I, uh, I guess I see it a little differently. 我可不这么想
[37:24] Until next time, Daniel. 再见 丹尼尔
[37:26] Good night. 晚安
[37:36] An atrial caval shunt. 心房腔静脉分流术
[37:39] My cowboy. 太迷人了
[37:42] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[37:44] Three operating rooms upstairs were open. 楼上有三间手术室空闲
[37:47] You could have treated your patient in any one of them. 你可以在任何一间治疗你的病人
[37:50] Maybe, but I didn’t want to risk him dying in transit. 也许吧 但我不想冒他在转移中死掉的风险
[37:53] That is why we have a Hybrid OR. 所以我们才成立了混合手术室
[37:56] The gall bladder surgery you interrupted, 你打断的胆囊手术
[37:59] I’m rescheduling it for tomorrow. 我重新安排到明天
[38:00] In the Hybrid OR. 在混合手术室里
[38:02] Ms. Goodwin, this idea to repurpose my room 古德温女士 重新定位我的手术室
[38:05] is misguided and reckless. 这个想法既愚蠢又鲁莽
[38:07] Your room? 你的手术室
[38:08] Well, the board is considering closing your room 董事会在考虑关闭你的手术室
[38:12] unless it starts proving its worth. 直到它开始证明自己的价值
[38:14] That’s why I’m gonna make sure it is always earning money. 所以我才想要确保它能赚钱
[38:18] Great. Then I’m gonna keep fighting back, 好 那我会继续反抗
[38:20] because I’m not gonna let Gwen Garrett 因为我不会让格温·加瑞特
[38:22] turn the Hybrid OR into an ATM. 把混合手术室变成取款机
[38:24] Gwen Garrett has nothing to do with this. 格温·加瑞特与此无关
[38:26] I decided to put general surgeries in there. 是我决定在那里做普通手术的
[38:30] So you pull this little stunt again, and I’ll show you the door. 所以你要是再搞这一出 我就让它关门
[38:38] I don’t care what she says. 我才不管她说的
[38:40] I saved his life. I’d do it again. 我救了他的命 我还会这么做
[38:43] Come here. 来
[39:01] We’re a lot alike, you know. 我们很相似
[39:03] You’d do anything to get what you want. 你会为了得到自己想要的不惜一切
[39:10] You’re that bad, huh? 你这么急不可耐吗
[39:12] I’m that bad. 我就是急不可耐
[39:38] Abigail’s organs are off to recipients. 阿比盖尔的器官给接受者了
[39:43] That’s good. 很好
[39:58] Maybe you want this back? 也许你想把它要回去
[40:15] No, I don’t. 不 我不想
[40:22] Natalie, I wanna marry you. 娜塔莉 我想和你结婚
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme