Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] I’m sorry, Nat, 抱歉 小娜
[00:05] I just gotta do something quick for Jay. 我得去帮杰做点事
[00:07] I’m gonna be a few minutes late. 我会晚到几分钟
[00:09] Thanks. 谢谢
[00:11] Hey, why didn’t you call 911? 你们为什么没叫急救车
[00:12] We called you. 我们打给了你
[00:14] Hi, Ray. 雷
[00:16] So what made you fall? 你是怎么摔倒的
[00:18] I took one look at that carburetor… 我就看了一眼化油器…
[00:21] Can you tell me how old you are? 你能告诉我你多大了吗
[00:22] 62 62.
[00:24] – What month is it? – Come on, Will. -现在是几月 -至于吗 威尔
[00:26] Ray, what month is it? 雷 现在是几月
[00:29] It’s… It’s, uh… 是 是…
[00:32] I can’t remember. 我不记得了
[00:33] Your eye movement’s a little sluggish. 你的眼球运动有些呆滞
[00:35] I need to get you to the hospital for an MRI. 我需要带你去医院做核磁共振
[00:37] Happy to do it, first thing tomorrow. 我很愿意 明天一早就去
[00:40] Ray. 雷
[00:41] So he’s got a bridge game today 是这样的 他今天约了
[00:43] with some friends that– 很久没见的几个朋友
[00:45] hasn’t seen in a while. 一起打桥牌
[00:47] Look at your father. 你看看你父亲
[00:48] He could be having a stroke right now. 他现在可能已经中风了
[00:50] If he is and we don’t get him to the hospital, 如果真是这样 我们还不送他去医院
[00:51] he could die. 他可能会死
[00:54] I’ll get you in and out in an hour. 我可以让你们一小时做完
[00:56] Really? An hour? 真的吗 一小时
[00:57] Promise. 我保证
[00:59] Fine, get my stuff. 好 去收拾一下
[01:04] – All right, come on. – Okay. -好 走吧 -好
[01:06] – All right, there we are. – Okay. -起来了 -好
[01:08] An hour. 一小时
[01:14] Em, you sure you should be going to Vegas? 你确定你们该去拉斯维加斯吗
[01:16] I mean, you did meet in AA. 你们毕竟是在戒酒会认识的
[01:18] Ethan, Bernie has a lead on a really good job. 伊森 伯尼拿到了很好的工作机会
[01:21] I mean, we’re gonna buy a house. 我们打算买一栋房子
[01:23] Look, I know you’re worried about me, 我知道你担心我
[01:24] but everything’s gonna be okay. 但是不会有事的
[01:26] Em, he has pancreatitis. 小艾 他有胰腺炎
[01:29] You have to keep his drain clean. 需要保持胰腺液体排尽
[01:31] Check his glucose every four hours. 每隔几小时就检查葡萄糖水平
[01:32] It’s a lot of work. 很麻烦的
[01:33] I know. 我知道
[01:35] Well, if we’re gonna get to Omaha by dinner, 我们要想在晚饭前赶到奥马哈
[01:38] we gotta hit the road. 现在就得出门了
[01:39] Drive safely, okay? 小心开车 好吗
[01:40] We will. 会的
[01:41] – And, Bernie- – Don’t worry, Doc. -伯尼 -别担心 医生
[01:44] I’ll be checking my glucose. 我会定时检查葡萄糖水平的
[01:49] Thanks for everything. 太谢谢你了
[01:55] Call when you get there? 到了之后打个电话
[01:57] I will. 好的
[02:12] – Thanks for your help. – Yeah, of course. -谢谢你帮忙 -客气了
[02:19] See you at work. 上班见
[02:21] Yeah. 好
[02:33] Hey, haven’t seen your big, red shadow today. 今天好像没见一直跟着你的”老红人”
[02:35] Yeah, he’s running a little late. 对 他要稍微晚点来
[02:37] – Oh, hey, um… – Yeah? -对了 -怎么
[02:39] Have you noticed Will acting a little weird lately? 你有没有注意到威尔最近举止奇怪
[02:42] He is getting married in a month. 他一个月后就要结婚了
[02:43] Makes most men act a little weird. 大多数男人都会有点奇怪的
[02:46] Yeah, I guess. 也许吧
[02:52] Heard Emily left. 听说艾米莉走了
[02:54] Oh, yeah. 是啊
[02:55] So? 然后呢
[02:56] So? 然后什么
[02:57] So now what? 你打算怎么做
[02:59] Nothing. 什么都不做
[03:01] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[03:03] Emily was the only thing keeping you two apart. 你们之间唯一的矛盾就是艾米莉
[03:06] She actually just made our problems more obvious. 她只是让我们之间的问题显现出来
[03:10] Really, there’s nothing left between me and Ethan. 真的 我和伊森之间什么都没有了
[03:13] If you say so. 那好吧
[03:15] Dr. Choi, 崔医生
[03:17] there’s a patient in Treatment Four 四号治疗室有位患者
[03:19] that’s insisting to see you. 坚持要见你
[03:21] You know him? 你认识他吗
[03:23] Don’t think so, but I’ll check him out. 应该不认识 不过我去看看
[03:25] All right, then. 好
[03:31] Mr. Patrick, 帕特里克先生
[03:33] hey, I’m Dr. Choi. 你好 我是崔医生
[03:34] What brings you in today? 你今天是因为什么事过来
[03:37] I was looking for Dr. Ethan Choi. 我想找伊森·崔医生
[03:39] – Is that you? – Yeah. -是你吗 -对
[03:40] And why are you looking for me specifically? 你今天为什么特意来找我呢
[03:43] Do you recall seeing my wife here a year ago? 你还记得一年前帮我妻子治疗吗
[03:48] Megan Patrick? 梅根·帕特里克
[03:51] I’m sorry, not off the top of my head. 抱歉 我一时想不起来
[03:54] Why? 怎么了吗
[03:57] ‘Cause you’re the doctor that killed her. 因为你害死了她
[04:18] I don’t care what you remember. 我不在乎你是否记得
[04:20] Just give me the facts. 你跟我说实话
[04:23] I understand… 我能理解
[04:26] but first, I just want you to know 但是首先 我希望你知道
[04:28] that I realize you’ve been through something truly awful– 我明白你经历了巨大的悲痛
[04:30] Sit down. 你坐下
[04:37] Just tell me what happened. 告诉我发生了什么
[04:40] Okay, Mr. Patrick, 好的 帕特里克先生
[04:43] but I have to look up her chart. 不过我得要看一下她的病历
[04:46] Go–go ahead. 看吧
[04:52] Man, those vanilla lattes never get old, do they? 香草拿铁永远都不过时啊
[04:55] Why do people think drinking black coffee makes them cool? 为什么大家觉得喝黑咖啡就让他们很酷呢
[04:57] We don’t, we are cool, so we drink black coffee. 不会啊 是我们很酷 所以我们喝黑咖啡
[05:01] Is that my dad? 那不是我爸吗
[05:06] – I do have one final question. – Yes? -我确实还有最后一个问题 -您说
[05:08] How you feeling? 你感觉如何
[05:11] Second trimester, and a lot better. 妊娠中期 好多了
[05:13] Thank you. 谢谢您
[05:14] – You look fantastic. – Hey, Dad. -你气色很好 -老爸
[05:15] – Thank you. – Connor, hello. -谢谢您 -康纳 你好
[05:19] Hello, Dr. Bekker. 你好 贝克医生
[05:21] You are a little far from your office, aren’t you? 这离你的办公室有点远啊
[05:24] Didn’t you hear? 你没听说吗
[05:26] I have a seat on the board now. 我现在是董事会成员了
[05:28] I guess we’ll be seeing more of each other. 我想我们要经常见面了
[05:31] Great. 太好了
[05:36] Hey, Ms. Garrett. 加瑞特女士
[05:38] Yes? 什么事
[05:40] Can you tell me why 你能告诉我
[05:40] my father has a seat on the hospital board? 为什么我爸会成为医院董事会的成员吗
[05:43] Well, it’s the least we can do 他捐了那么多钱
[05:44] after he donated all that money. 这是我们最起码的表示啊
[05:46] The money for… 捐什么钱
[05:49] Wait… 等下
[05:51] Is he the principal donor for the Hybrid OR? 他是混合手术室的主要捐款人吗
[05:55] Nice having a rich dad. 有个有钱的老爸真好
[05:59] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[06:01] He is always trying to undercut me, 他老是想给我使绊
[06:02] trying to have some kind of power over me. 想着有点什么权力能压着我
[06:06] Wait a second, did you know? 等等 你早就知道吧
[06:10] You knew and you didn’t tell me. 你知道却没告诉我
[06:13] So instead, you lie to me, to my face for weeks? 这几个星期你一直在我面前撒谎
[06:16] I didn’t lie. I just didn’t mention it. 我没撒谎 我只是没提这件事而已
[06:18] No, Ava, that is a lie. 不对 艾娃 这就是撒谎
[06:20] That’s great. 太好了
[06:22] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[06:28] Your wife was admitted to the ED at 7:12 a.m. 您太太是上午7点12分送来急救室的
[06:31] Her blood pressure was 104/62, heart rate 87. 当时她的血压是104/62 心率87
[06:37] Dr. Manning, you’re going to Treatment Three. 曼宁医生 3号治疗室
[06:39] Monique, go with her. 莫妮克 跟她一起去
[06:41] Claire Burton, 克莱尔·波顿
[06:42] ran her bike into a car on Michigan Avenue. 自行车在密歇根大街撞上了汽车
[06:44] Vitals stable. 生命体征平稳
[06:45] Can’t get any answers out of her, 问什么她都不说
[06:46] but she definitely looks pregnant. 但是她看起来肯定是怀孕了
[06:48] Claire, I’m Dr. Manning, do you remember me? 克莱尔 我是曼宁医生 还记得我吗
[06:50] – I used to eat a lot of carrots… – Dr. Charles. -我以前吃了好多胡萝卜 -查尔斯医生
[06:52] But, you know, they don’t really help your eyes 可是 它们对眼睛一点好处都没有
[06:53] I don’t really need them anyway… 我本来也不需要它们
[06:56] – She manic? – Yes, bipolar. -她疯了吗 -对 躁郁症
[06:57] I treated her a few months ago for morning sickness. 我前几个月给她治疗过晨吐
[07:00] All right, let’s move her on my count. 听我口令把她挪过来
[07:01] Ready, one, two, three. 准备 一 二 三
[07:04] – Anybody we should call? – Oh, my gosh. -应该通知谁吗 -天啊
[07:05] As far as I know, boyfriend’s out of the picture. 据我所知 男朋友已经分了
[07:08] Sometimes, if I look at something for too long, 有时候 如果我看东西时间太长
[07:09] I feel like all that energy is gonna turn into a laser 我感觉好像能量会变成一束激光
[07:11] and just burn a hole right though 把我看的任何东西
[07:12] whatever it is that I’m looking at. 都烧个洞
[07:14] I heal a lot faster than others… 我比别的人都痊愈得快很多
[07:15] Claire, does it hurt anywhere? 克莱尔 有什么地方疼吗
[07:17] Two Haldol, please. 两毫克氟哌啶醇
[07:18] A lot of times I try not to look at anything but myself. 好多时候 我努力只看我自己
[07:20] Claire, Claire, can you tell me if anything hurts? 克莱尔 请你告诉我有哪里不舒服吗
[07:23] Every single molecule on my skin is something… 我皮肤的每个毛孔都…
[07:25] She’ll calm down in a couple minutes. 她过几分钟就能平静下来了
[07:26] – I’m right outside. – Okay, thank you. -我就在外面 -好的 谢谢
[07:27] And I just heal. 我就会痊愈
[07:28] Does anybody know what happened to my bike? 有谁知道我的自行车怎么了吗
[07:30] This–it’s just a little bit of a cut. 就是擦破点皮
[07:32] Maybe–I could just get my bike and go. 也许 我可以骑上自行车走了吧
[07:43] What are you doing? Ray’s gonna be here any minute. 你干吗呢 雷随时就到
[07:45] Our tail has him seven minutes out. 我们跟踪的报告他还有七分钟就到
[07:47] You need to call off the MRI. 你得取消核磁共振检查
[07:49] What are you talking about? 你说什么呢
[07:50] That bridge game is the summit 他们打的那个桥牌
[07:52] between Ray and his crew that we’ve been waiting for. 是我们一直等待的雷和他的同伙的高层会议
[07:54] This is where he’s going to incriminate himself. 通过这个 他会证明自己有罪
[07:56] So I’ll do one test and send him home. 那我就做一个检查然后把他送回去
[07:58] Listen, you work for us 听着 你给我们工作
[07:59] and I am telling you to call it off. 我命令你取消检查
[08:01] I work for the hospital, 我为医院工作
[08:03] and he needs an MRI, so he’s gonna get one. 他需要核磁共振检查 所以他就会去做检查
[08:06] We can make your life very hard. 我们可以让你过得很不顺
[08:12] Make sure you get him home for that meeting. 你必须确保他回家去开会
[08:25] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[08:27] I just got a weird vibe from Dr. Choi’s patient. 崔医生的病人给我有个奇怪的感觉
[08:31] – I’ll check it out. – Yeah. -我去看一下 -好
[08:35] O2 sats, 86%. 血氧含量 86%
[08:39] You need my help? 需要帮忙吗
[08:40] No. 不用
[08:42] We’re fine in here, thanks. 我们没事 谢谢
[08:45] All right. 好的
[08:49] Yeah, something’s up. 对 出事了
[08:50] Ethan wouldn’t even let me in the room. 伊森都不让我进房间
[08:52] Okay, I’ll call security 我叫保安来
[08:54] and have them keep an eye on them. 让他们看着点
[08:59] Derek Glenn, 35 MVC 德里克·格伦 最大通气量35
[09:00] BP 110/60, 血压110/60
[09:03] heart rate’s 120, left upper quadrant pain. 心率120 左上腹疼痛
[09:05] Why the hell is he in my OR? It’s not a treatment room. 他为什么在我的手术室 这里不是治疗室
[09:07] I was told to park him here 别的地方都满了
[09:09] because all the other rooms are full. 所以他们让我把他放在这
[09:10] All right. Let’s get an ultrasound. 行 做个超声波吧
[09:13] Hey there, Derek, 你好 德里克
[09:15] can you tell me where it hurts? 你能告诉我哪里疼吗
[09:17] – Right here. – All right. -这里 -好
[09:21] Is there anyone you need us to call? 需要我们帮你联系谁吗
[09:23] Already called my wife. 已经给我妻子打过电话了
[09:24] Good. 好的
[09:29] Well, it looks like you’ve got 看起来你的脾脏内
[09:30] some free fluid around your spleen. 有些游离液体
[09:32] That usually indicates a small tear, 通常表明有小的撕裂伤
[09:36] which we do sometimes see with blunt trauma. 在钝器伤害事故中很常见
[09:38] Now, the good news is 90% of these bleeds stop on their own. 好消息是九成的伤口会自己止血
[09:43] So for now I’d just like to get a scan to confirm, 现在我要做个扫描确认
[09:47] and then we’ll keep a close eye on you 然后我们会密切观察你
[09:49] to make sure that you’re stable. 确保你的体征稳定
[09:50] – That sound okay? – Yeah, sure. -听起来如何 -好的
[09:52] Good. 好的
[09:53] Let’s get him a CBC, CMP, coag panel, 给他测一下血常规 血液生化 血凝率
[09:57] type and cross four units of blood, 拿四单元血进行交叉配型
[09:58] and set him up for a CT. 准备做个CT
[10:00] We will get you all set up, 我们会给你做些测试
[10:01] and then I’ll be back to check in on you soon, okay? 然后我一会再回来复查 好吗
[10:09] – Look, about this morning. – I don’t want to hear it. -听着 关于今早 -我不想听
[10:13] So what if your father’s the main donor? 你父亲是主要捐赠人又如何
[10:14] This hybrid room has been a godsend. 这个混合手术室非常好
[10:16] That’s not the point. 这不是重点
[10:17] You’re saving lives with it. 你在用它救死扶伤
[10:19] Who cares where the money came from? 谁在乎钱从哪来
[10:20] I do, 我在乎
[10:22] and you should know me well enough to know 你应该了解我
[10:24] that I don’t want to be beholden to my father. 知道我不希望受制于我父亲
[10:27] – Connor– – You should have told me. -康纳 -你该告诉我的
[10:37] How many more damn papers do I got to sign? 我还得签多少页
[10:39] That’s it. 就这些了
[10:39] We’re gonna get this done right now. 现在就把这些文件都搞定
[10:41] About time. 差不多了
[10:45] Let’s get this done fast, okay? 我们快速做完这个 好吗
[10:47] It’s a head MRI. It takes as long as it takes. 这是个头部核磁共振 该多久就多久
[10:51] Let’s lay you down. 躺在这上面
[10:54] Ray, I got to see some more patients, 雷 我还要去看别的病人
[10:55] but I’ll be back before you’re done. 但在你结束前我就回来
[10:57] Yeah. 好
[11:05] What was her normal dose of Quetiapine? 正常的话她该用多少剂量喹硫平
[11:08] It was 800 milligrams, 八百毫克
[11:09] but I cut it in half to be safe for the baby. 但我减半了剂量为了保证婴儿的安全
[11:12] That might explain the onset of the mania. 这也许能解释狂躁症
[11:14] Well, the standard of care is to cut the dose in half. 标准程序就是减半剂量
[11:16] There’s actually been some new research, 其实最近有新的研究
[11:18] a couple of new papers, both suggesting– 和新的论文表明
[11:20] Dr. Charles, I can’t keep up with every psychiatric journal. 查尔斯医生 我没法跟上所有精神病学期刊
[11:23] Course you can’t. 当然
[11:24] I didn’t have a choice. I did what I had to do. 当时我没得选 我只是做了该做的
[11:27] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[11:32] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[11:36] Your placenta must have abrupted from the accident. 你的胎盘肯定在事故中移位了
[11:39] Call OB, we need to get her upstairs for a delivery. 呼叫产科 我们现在就送她上楼进行分娩
[11:41] Delivery–did something happen to my baby? 分娩 我的孩子出什么事了吗
[11:42] Is he gonna be okay? What’s wrong with my baby? 他会没事吧 我的宝贝怎么了
[11:44] Everything’s gonna be fine. Let’s get you upstairs, 一切都会好的 我们送你上楼
[11:47] and then we’ll figure out what happens next, okay? 然后就知道下一步怎么做了 好吗
[11:48] Are you sure I didn’t hurt the baby? 你确定我没伤到我的孩子吗
[11:50] Are you sure? What if I hurt it? 你确定吗 如果我伤到他了怎么办
[11:53] Your wife was given anti-histamine, 我们给你妻子注射了抗组胺
[11:55] steroids, and epinephrine, 胆固醇和肾上腺素
[11:57] but progressed to cardiac arrest. 但最终还是心跳停止
[11:59] I performed CPR with ACLS for 35 minutes, 我做了35分钟的心肺复苏
[12:02] but she never regained circulation… 但她的心脏没能恢复供血
[12:07] At 9:17, she was pronounced dead. 9点17分 她被宣告死亡
[12:14] Mr. Patrick. 帕特里克先生
[12:18] I assure you, we did everything we could. 我保证 我们尽力了
[12:20] No. 不
[12:21] I can only imagine the pain you felt. 我能想象你的痛苦
[12:23] She couldn’t breathe. 她无法呼吸
[12:25] Do you know what’s that like? 你知道那是什么感受吗
[12:28] I want you to know how it feels. 我想让你也感受一下
[12:30] – This is your– – Mr. Patrick! -这是你的 -帕特里克先生
[12:34] There’s a toxic spill. 有毒气泄露
[12:35] Evacuate the ED now! 赶紧疏散急救室
[12:37] Code Orange! Everyone, out, right now. 橙色警报 全体人员立即撤离
[12:39] Get your patients out right now! 把你们的病人赶紧带出去
[12:40] Code Orange! 橙色警报
[12:43] Get out! Everybody, out! 撤离 所有人都撤离
[12:44] Go, move! 快 撤离
[12:46] This is Maggie Lockwood. 我是麦基·洛克伍德
[12:47] Toxic exposure in the ED. I repeat, 急诊室有毒气泄漏 重复
[12:48] toxic exposure in the ED. 急诊室有毒气泄漏
[12:50] Get the hospital on bypass right now. 赶紧疏散医院
[12:52] Start the internal disaster protocol. 启动内部灾害防御机制
[12:54] Everyone, out now! 所有人都出去
[12:56] Move, move! 快 出去
[12:58] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[13:00] Eva, get me a gurney. 伊娃 给我个推车
[13:03] They’re all in use. 没有闲置的
[13:04] – What’s going on? – Toxic spill. -怎么了 -毒气泄漏
[13:06] We need to get you out of here. 我们得带你离开这里
[13:09] No, that’s too dangerous. 不 太危险了
[13:12] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[13:14] This room has positive pressure ventilation. 这个手术室有正压通气功能
[13:16] We’re safe as long as we stay in here. 我们只要待在这里就是安全的
[13:22] What happened? 怎么回事
[13:31] Why did we stop? What’s going on? 为什么停了 发生什么了
[13:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[13:49] Move! Move! Move! 快 快 快
[13:50] Everybody, out! 所有人快出去
[13:53] Moving out the truck! 把车推出去
[14:10] Head trauma, GCS nine, we just got her 头部受创 昏迷指数9 我们刚找到她
[14:12] so she needs a full trauma workup when you land. 所以她一到医院就要进行全面清创检查
[14:15] 35% TBSA second- and third-degree burns. 表面积35%有二到三度烧伤
[14:18] Take ’em straight to the burn center. 直接把他们送去烧伤中心
[14:20] – Maggie. – Yeah? -麦基 -在
[14:22] – Have you seen Natalie? – Don’t worry. -你看到娜塔莉了吗 -别担心
[14:23] I saw her take a patient upstairs before the spill. 在毒剂泼溅之前我看到她带着病人上楼了
[14:26] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[14:28] – You need to sit down. – I’m okay. -你得坐下 -我没事
[14:31] But we have more patients in ambulances, 但是救护车上还有很多病人要处理
[14:33] so we need to triage in the red, 所以我们需要分诊 把他们标记成红色
[14:34] yellow, and green 黄色或绿色
[14:35] and get the sickest ones off in the first wave. 第一批先把最严重的病人送走
[14:38] Make sure everyone’s showered and deconned. 确保所有人沐浴去除身上沾染的有毒制剂
[14:40] You got it. 我们会的
[14:54] How long till you can detox my ED? 你们还要多久才能把急诊室的毒剂弄干净
[14:56] Depends on the floor plan, ventilation, size of spill. 要看楼层布局 通气情况和具体释放量
[14:58] I’m sending Squad in now. 我已经派消防队进去了
[15:00] Soon as they get us the samples, 只要一拿到样本
[15:01] we’ll take them down to the lab and try and ID the toxin. 我们就会送到实验室分析有毒成分
[15:03] And what about Mr. Patrick? 那帕特里克先生呢
[15:05] We’re looking into him now. Background, employment, family, 我们正在调查 背景 职业 家庭
[15:07] anything that’ll give us a lead. 不会放过任何线索
[15:08] We already have 12 hospital staff and patients 我们已经有十二位医护人员和病人
[15:11] in respiratory distress. 出现了呼吸困难
[15:12] We need to figure this out and fast. 我们必须尽快找出原因
[15:14] Got it. 明白
[15:20] Easy, easy, easy. 慢点 慢点 慢点
[15:23] – You okay? – Yeah. -你还好吗 -是的
[15:24] Why are we here? What is this place? 我们为什么在这里 这是什么地方
[15:27] Orthopedics. 骨科
[15:28] They’re renovating the rehab floor. 他们在整修康复楼层
[15:29] I’m supposed to have my baby. 我不是去生宝宝的吗
[15:31] You–you said I was bleeding. 你说我在流血
[15:33] Emergency exits are locked. 紧急出口锁住了
[15:35] I was thinking maybe a Code Orange. 我想现在可能是橙色警报
[15:36] Would explain why the elevators went down. 所以电梯停止运行了
[15:38] Oh, there’s a lot more blood. A lot more blood. 血越来越多了 好多血
[15:41] Her bleeding’s much worse. Call Labor and Delivery. 她出血更严重了 呼叫妇产科
[15:44] Worse? What does that mean? 更严重了 这是什么意思
[15:45] Is my baby dying? 我的宝宝快死了吗
[15:46] No, we need to lay you down, okay? 不会 我们现在得让你躺下 好吗
[15:48] – Come on. – He’s dying, isn’t he? -来吧 -他快死了 是吗
[15:49] – My baby’s dying. – No, he’s not. -我的宝宝快死了 -不 他没有
[15:52] Come on, let’s lay you down. 来 躺下
[15:53] Just lay down right here. 就躺在这里
[15:55] You’re all right. There you go. 你没事的 就这样
[15:59] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[16:00] There’s no signal. I can’t find a signal. 这里没信号 我找不到信号
[16:02] Oh, my God. I killed him. 天哪 是我害死了他
[16:03] Just stay right there, okay? 待在这里别动 好吗
[16:06] We have to figure out a way to break open these doors. 我们得想个办法把门打开
[16:08] We need to get her upstairs. 我们得把她弄到楼上去
[16:09] Natalie, we’re not getting through those door. 娜塔莉 我们过不去的
[16:15] We’re gonna have to do a c-section. 我们现在必须进行剖腹产
[16:16] This is all my fault. I killed my baby. 都是我的错 我害死了宝宝
[16:29] His pressure’s dropping. 他的血压在下降
[16:30] Derek, are you feeling dizzy? 德里克 你觉得头晕吗
[16:31] A little. What does that mean? 有点 这是什么原因
[16:33] That means you’re still bleeding. 这表示你还在出血
[16:35] The tear in your spleen isn’t clotting like I’d hoped. 如我所料 脾脏撕裂伤没有凝血
[16:37] He’s got a lot more free fluid. 他有多处积液
[16:43] Cruz! 克鲁兹
[16:45] I need to get this patient upstairs. 我要把这个病人送到楼上去
[16:47] Sorry, doc, I can’t open these doors 抱歉 医生 在彻底清理完这里之前
[16:48] until we get the place clear. 我不能开门
[16:50] Just to get a couple units from the blood bank. 只要从血库里拿几个单位的血
[16:52] Even if I wanted to, 就算我想
[16:52] all of the stairs are locked down 通往楼梯的门也都锁了
[16:54] so the gas can’t spread. 好让毒气不扩散
[16:55] Emergency exits, everything. 紧急出口 其他所有的门都锁了
[16:57] We’ll get you out as soon as possible. 我们会尽快让你们出去
[16:59] All right. 好吧
[17:00] We need to keep his pressure up until 我们在可以出去之前必须让他的血压
[17:02] they get us out of here. 保持持续上升
[17:03] I’ll hang a bag of saline. 我去挂包生理盐水
[17:04] I got it. 我来
[17:11] April, we need more oxygen masks. 艾普尔 我们需要更多氧气面罩
[17:14] Fire brought out everything they could find. 出火警的时候把能找到的一切都带走了
[17:16] All right, see how many nasal cannulas we have. 好吧 看看还有多少输氧鼻管
[17:18] The worst patients can always double up. 危重病人的数量总是会成倍增加
[17:20] Ethan, you need to sit down. 伊森 你得坐下
[17:22] I’m okay. 我没事
[17:23] I’m fine. I’ll be okay. 我没事 很快就好了
[17:26] Okay, you let this nurse know if you feel any 好 如果你觉得有任何反胃 头晕
[17:28] nausea, dizziness, or problems with your vision, okay? 或视觉问题 告诉护士就行 好吗
[17:30] Hey, Will! 威尔
[17:34] Where’s our dad? 我们的爸爸呢
[17:36] He’s safe. He’s still upstairs. 他很安全 他还在楼上
[17:38] Then go and get him out of there. 那你就去把他带下来
[17:40] I can’t. 不行
[17:42] They’ve locked down the entire hospital. 他们封锁了整个医院
[17:44] You’re a doctor. 你是医生
[17:45] You go find whoever’s got the key 你可以去找有钥匙的人
[17:47] and you get him the hell out. 然后你把他送出去
[17:48] Look, guys, I’m sorry, 伙计们 我很抱歉
[17:50] but it just doesn’t work like that. 但是我不能这么做
[17:52] Will, you said it’ll only take an hour. 威尔 你说只要一个小时的
[17:55] Yeah, and it should have, but we’re having an emergency. 应该是这样 但现在有紧急情况
[17:58] Dr. Halstead! 霍斯特德医生
[18:01] – Guys, I got to go. – Ethan! Ethan, breathe. -我得过去 -伊森 伊森 呼吸
[18:04] Ethan? 伊森
[18:08] Talk to me, Ethan. 和我说话 伊森
[18:10] – Talk to me. – Get him on O2! -和我说话 -给他输氧
[18:11] – Mask! – Here you go. -氧气面罩 -给你
[18:15] Ethan. 伊森
[18:16] – Ethan. – Hang in there, Ethan. -伊森 -坚持住 伊森
[18:27] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[18:28] Not good. 不太好
[18:30] We’ll get him through this. 我们会帮他度过难关的
[18:31] He was trying to keep me safe. 他是想保护我的安全
[18:34] Back there in the ED. 在急诊室的时候
[18:34] That’s–that’s why he didn’t let me in the room. 所以他没让我走进那个房间
[18:39] Yeah. 是的
[18:44] I’ve never done a c-section. 我从来没做过剖腹产
[18:45] I haven’t even seen one in years. 这几年我甚至没看过
[18:47] We’re gonna figure it out. 我们会想办法解决的
[18:48] But we don’t have any instruments 但我们现在没有仪器
[18:49] or emergency supplies or pain meds. 没有应急物资 没有止痛药
[18:51] There’s got to still be some supplies on this floor. 这层里一定还有物资
[18:53] What if we just held pressure? 如果我们再坚持一下呢
[18:55] I mean, whatever’s happening in the hospital right now 现在医院里发生的事情
[18:57] can’t last forever. 不可能永远持续下去
[18:59] We have to do this now. We don’t have a choice. 现在必须这么做 我们别无选择
[19:02] Listen, 听着
[19:03] whatever doubts you may or may not have 无论你对这位病人之前的治疗
[19:05] about your previous treatment of this patient– 有什么疑虑
[19:07] I led her to believe 我让她相信
[19:08] that she could go through with this pregnancy. 她能挺过怀孕期
[19:10] She can’t take care of a baby. 她没法照顾孩子
[19:12] She can’t even take care of herself. 她甚至没法照顾自己
[19:14] Then you were in a very difficult situation– 那你就陷入了一个两难的境地
[19:15] If I operate on her in this hallway and she dies, 如果我在这条走廊上给她手术 她死了
[19:18] that’s my fault. 那将是我的错
[19:21] Okay. 好吧
[19:23] Okay, look. 这样
[19:25] I’m going to find a signal 我去找个手机信号强的地方
[19:28] and get an OBGY on the phone. 然后给妇产科打电话
[19:30] But no one can get down here. 但是没人能过来
[19:32] No, no, so she can talk us through it on the phone. 不不 这样她可以通过电话教我们
[19:35] Together. 我们一起
[19:37] Okay? 好吗
[19:45] Please tell me you found something. 请告诉我你找到了有用的
[19:47] Jacob Patrick is an engineer at a textile factory. 雅各布·帕特里克是纺织厂的一位工程师
[19:49] He has access to numerous industrial toxins. 他接触到许多工业毒素
[19:52] We’re hoping to have it narrowed down soon. 我们希望尽快缩小范围
[19:55] – Please keep me posted. – I will. -有情况随时通知我 -我会的
[19:57] You can’t be serious! 你不是认真的吧
[19:59] Until an ambulance shows up with more, 在救护车来之前
[20:01] there’s nothing we can do. 我们也无能为力
[20:03] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[20:05] Ethan and Mr. Patrick and both in bronchospasm 伊森和帕特里克先生都得了支气管痉挛
[20:07] and in need of racemic epi. 急需消旋肾上腺素
[20:09] The problem is there’s only one dose left. 问题是我们只剩一剂了
[20:11] Which, obviously, we should give to Ethan. 这一针当然要给伊森打
[20:14] Who’s doing worse? 谁情况更差一些
[20:15] That’s the thing. Mr. Patrick is. 这正是问题所在 帕特里克先生情况更差
[20:19] You’re not really thinking of giving it to him. 你不会想给他打吧
[20:21] I’m following protocol, April. 我在遵守规章制度 艾普尔
[20:23] Whichever patient has the greatest need gets treated first. 病情最严重的病人先得到治疗
[20:27] He came here on a suicide mission. 他来这里是为了自杀式恐怖袭击
[20:29] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:33] Give Mr. Patrick the epi. 给帕特里克先生打肾上腺素
[20:38] This is wrong. 这是不对的
[20:54] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[21:00] The bleed isn’t stopping. 血止不住
[21:03] I’ll hang some Ringer’s. 我给他挂点林格氏液
[21:11] – I’m gonna embolize it. – What? -我要把血止住 -什么
[21:13] We’re just putting a wire into his groin. 我们在他腹股沟内放置导丝
[21:15] It’s a simple procedure. 这是简易程序
[21:16] Not without nurses or techs, let alone anesthesia. 没有护士和技术人员 更别说麻醉了
[21:19] No, we can twilight him with Versed. 我们可以用咪达锉伦来起到麻醉作用
[21:21] Look, we don’t have a choice. 我们没的可选了
[21:22] We need to close off the vessel, 我们要把血管堵住
[21:24] and frankly, I’m not interested in your opinion. 而且坦白说 你怎么想我不在乎
[21:31] All right, hey, guys inside checked. 好了 里面的人都检查过了
[21:33] They can’t find any more doses of racemic epi. 他们找不到多余的消旋肾上腺素了
[21:36] We have to do something. 我们得做点什么
[21:36] His airway’s almost closed. 他的气道快封闭了
[21:39] I mean, we could try methylprednisolone. 我们可以试试甲基强的松龙
[21:40] It’s not great, but it’s better than nothing. 效果并不好 但也比没有好
[21:42] Okay, where can I find it? 好吧 我在哪儿能找到
[21:43] In the respiratory therapist carts. 在呼吸治疗师的推车里
[21:45] All right, what does that cart look like? 好吧 那辆车长什么样
[21:47] We’re wasting time. 我们在浪费时间
[21:48] – April! – Hey, you can’t go in there! -艾普尔 -你不能进去
[22:12] Give it to him now. 快给他打
[22:15] That was incredibly stupid. 你刚才的行为太愚蠢了
[22:23] Let’s hope this works. 希望这个能起效
[22:33] All right, come on. 快打吧
[22:35] Let’s get you decontaminated. 我来给你消毒
[22:42] Do you have reception? 你收到回应了吗
[22:44] I’ve got one bar. It’s ringing. 我只有一格信号 还没人接
[22:46] I’m not cutting until you get someone. 你找到人了我才会开刀
[22:48] Cutting melon, cutting chicken, 切瓜 切鸡
[22:50] cutting me, cut the baby. 切我 切宝宝
[22:51] No one’s gonna hurt the baby, Claire. 不会有人伤害宝宝的 克莱尔
[22:53] Her Haldol’s wearing off. 她的氟哌啶醇药效减退了
[22:54] Is someone answering? 有人接听吗
[23:01] Yes, this is Dr. Charles. 你好 我是查尔斯医生
[23:02] I need an OB immediately 我需要一名产科医生立刻
[23:04] to talk me through an emergency c-section. 指导我怎样进行紧急剖腹产手术
[23:07] They’re getting Dr. Grant. 他们去找格兰特医生了
[23:08] Come here and put her on speaker. 过来打开免提
[23:10] I-I-I can’t. I’ll lose the call. 我不能 会没信号
[23:11] I’ll drop the call. Dr. Grant, thank God. 电话会断 格兰特医生 太好了
[23:15] I have a woman, 36 weeks, abrupted placenta, 我这里有一名女性 怀孕36周 胎盘早剥
[23:18] already lost a couple units of blood. 已经失血几个单位
[23:21] Some lidocaine which we’ve administered. 我们已经给她用了利多卡因
[23:23] A scalpel and a few clamps. 还有一把手术刀和几把钳子
[23:25] Okay, okay, here we go. 好的 好的 开始吧
[23:29] Dr. Grant says to start the incision 格兰特医生说在脐下
[23:32] three centimeters below the umbilicus. 三厘米处开始切口
[23:36] Okay, 好的
[23:37] here we go. 开始了
[23:59] Come on. 快啊
[24:03] Come on. 快啊
[24:06] Damn it. 该死
[24:07] The pressure’s still dropping. 血压仍在下降
[24:08] I can’t get the wire in there. 我推不进导丝
[24:10] The anatomy’s too challenging. 结构不允许
[24:12] Hang 500 of albumin. 挂五百单位的白蛋白
[24:15] We’ll hold pressure until we can get him out of here. 在把他送出去前保持血压
[24:17] He won’t make it that long. 他坚持不了那么久
[24:18] There’s nothing else we can do. 我们没有别的办法了
[24:23] We can remove his spleen. 我们可以摘除他的脾脏
[24:25] We can’t open him up. He’ll lose too much blood, 我们不能给他开刀 他会失血过多
[24:26] and we don’t have any to give him. 而我们没有备血
[24:29] I’m a universal donor. 我是万能供血者[O型]
[24:31] That’s insane. The surgery will take too long. 荒唐 手术时间太长了
[24:33] Well, then do it faster. 那就做快点
[24:34] Ava, what are you trying to prove? 艾娃 你想要证明什么
[24:36] I’m trying to save his life. 我想要救他的命
[24:37] If you do this, 如果你这么做
[24:38] you both are gonna bleed out before I’m done. 你们俩都会在我完成前失血过多
[24:41] Unless you have a better idea, 除非你有更好的主意
[24:42] I suggest you stop making excuses and get started. 我建议你别再找借口了 赶紧开始
[24:55] How’s your breathing? 你的呼吸怎么样
[24:56] – Good? All right. – Will. -还可以 那就好 -威尔
[24:59] Be right back. 马上回来
[25:02] Congratulations. 恭喜
[25:03] They called off Ray’s meeting. You screwed it up. 他们取消了雷的会面 你搞砸了
[25:06] He was sick. What was I supposed to do? 他病了 我能怎么办
[25:08] What I told you to do. Stay out of the way. 照我跟你说的做 别碍事
[25:09] I didn’t know there was gonna be a toxic spill, Jay. 我又不知道会有毒气泄露 杰
[25:12] This is why we don’t take chances, 这就是我们不想冒险的原因
[25:13] and you needed to listen. 而你需要服从指示
[25:14] He could have had a stroke. 他当时有可能是中风了
[25:15] I wasn’t gonna let him die. 我不会看着他死掉
[25:17] I took an oath. 我宣过誓
[25:32] PD’s narrowed down the possible toxins. 警署在确认毒素种类
[25:35] We hope to have an answer soon. 我们应该很快就能知道
[25:38] Look, I understand you’re upset, April. 我明白你生气了 艾普尔
[25:40] Ethan is dying, and you didn’t fight for him. 伊森要死了 你没有为他争取
[25:44] I did what I was obligated to do, 我做了职责要求我做的
[25:47] and Dr. Choi would have done the same thing. 崔医生同样也会这么做
[26:05] Can you see the splenic artery? 你能看到脾动脉吗
[26:08] Not yet. 还不能
[26:09] I’m still getting through the mesenteric fat. 我还在处理肠系膜脂肪
[26:11] Just keep going. 继续
[26:16] Ava, you’ve probably given a pint by now. 艾娃 你现在大概献血一品托了
[26:18] I’m doing fine. 我很好
[26:19] You’re gonna run out of blood before we even get there. 我们还没出去你的血就要用完了
[26:21] If I stop transfusing now, he’ll die. 如果我现在停止输血 他就会死
[26:29] This is crazy. 太疯狂了
[26:31] Okay, tell Dr. Grant I’m through the uterine wall… 告诉格兰特医生我切开子宫壁了
[26:35] and ready to deliver. 可以取出孩子了
[26:37] Through the wall. It’s a baby. 墙壁里面 就是宝宝
[26:39] Through the wall. 墙壁里面
[26:40] Yeah, she’s through the uterine wall. 她切开子宫壁了
[26:42] Hold on. 等一下
[26:43] The placenta’s in the way. 胎盘挡住了
[26:44] I can’t see the head. 我看不到胎头
[26:45] Ask Dr. Grant if I should extend the incision 问格兰特医生我是应该扩大切口
[26:48] or reach through the placenta. 还是挤过胎盘
[26:52] Well, can you reach around it? 你能绕过去吗
[26:53] – Is there any room? – Ask Dr. Grant. -有空间吗 -问格兰特医生
[26:55] Yes, Dr. Grant, Dr. Manning wants to know 格兰特医生 曼宁医生想知道
[26:57] if she should extend the incision 她是应该扩大切口
[26:59] or go through the placenta. 还是挤过胎盘
[27:02] Dr. Grant says that– 格兰特医生说
[27:03] that she totally trusts you to make that call. 她完全信任你能自己做出决定
[27:06] No, she needs to tell me which way to go. 不 她得告诉我怎么做
[27:08] Make the call, Manning. Manning, make the call. 作出决定 曼宁 曼宁 作出决定
[27:10] Dr. Grant says that without being there 格兰特医生说不在这里
[27:12] to assess the position of the placenta, 实际评估胎盘的位置
[27:15] there’s no way that she can make that determination. 她无法作出判断
[27:17] You need to decide. 你必须决定
[27:20] I’m going through the placenta. 我要挤过胎盘
[27:25] Hold on, it’s too high. 等等 太高了
[27:27] I need you to come over here and push down on it. 我需要你过来帮我往下推
[27:36] – Here? – Yeah, I think so. -这里吗 -对 应该是
[27:37] Okay, I’m sorry, but you’re gonna feel this. 抱歉 你会觉得很疼
[27:41] Get out of me! Help! 从我身体里出去 救命啊
[27:46] Did you get the baby? 摸到孩子了吗
[27:48] No. 没有
[27:49] Maybe I should do the incision. 可能我应该切开的
[27:50] Stop! Get off me! Stop! 住手 放开我 住手
[27:52] Okay, okay, Hold on. 好了 好了 坚持住
[27:55] How about now? 现在怎么样了
[27:56] Yeah, okay… 好 好了
[27:58] I think– yeah, there it is. 我觉得 好了 可以了
[28:00] Okay, push again. Push again. 好的 再用力一点 再用力一点
[28:02] Get off me! 放开我
[28:05] I got it. 好了
[28:09] The baby… 孩子
[28:10] Push. Push. I got it. 用力 用力 我抓住了
[28:16] – Keep pushing. – How’s the baby? -继续用力 -孩子情况怎么样
[28:18] I got it. 没问题了
[28:22] How’s the baby? 孩子情况怎样
[28:23] He’s not breathing. 他没有呼吸
[28:25] His trachea’s blocked with secretions. 他的气管被分泌物堵塞了
[28:26] – What do you need? – An aspirator. -你需要什么 -吸液器
[28:28] Something to get the secretions out. 或者能够把分泌物吸出来的东西
[28:29] All I got is this IV tubing. 我这里只有静脉注射管
[28:30] Give it to me. 给我
[28:49] He’s okay. 他没事了
[28:53] You did it. 你做到了
[28:55] Yeah. 是的
[29:03] Baby single parents, baby teeth, 单亲宝宝 宝宝乳牙
[29:06] baby blankets, warm blankets, fuzzy blankets. 宝宝毯子 暖和毯子 毛绒绒的毯子
[29:15] The artery’s almost impossible to get to. 几乎不可能找到动脉
[29:19] You okay? 你还好吗
[29:21] Yeah. 没事
[29:24] Ava. 艾娃
[29:26] You need to sit down before you pass out. 趁着还没晕过去 先坐下来
[29:28] I’m okay. 我没事
[29:35] I’m not taking out the tube till you’re done. 你完成之前我都不会把输血管拿开
[29:40] All right, stay with me just a little bit longer, okay? 好的 再坚持一会儿 好吗
[29:44] Hold on for me. Stay with me. 坚持住 坚持
[29:47] And… 还有
[29:49] All right. And… 好了
[29:52] All right. We did it. 好了 我们做到了
[29:54] Ava? Ava! 艾娃 艾娃
[29:57] Ava. 艾娃
[29:59] Hey, Ava- whoa. 艾娃
[30:01] Okay. Okay. 好了 好了
[30:03] Hold on here. 坚持
[30:06] Okay, there we go. 好的 好样的
[30:07] There we go. 好了
[30:11] Did we do it? 我们做到了吗
[30:15] Yeah. 是的
[30:17] Yeah, we did it. 是的 我们做到了
[30:27] Coming through. 借过
[30:32] Any changes? 有任何改善吗
[30:34] Nothing. 没有
[30:36] All right, keep him going. 好 继续观察
[30:37] Word is we should have an ID on the toxin soon. 有消息说我们马上就可以确定有毒物质的成分了
[30:49] He’s in v-fib. 他发生室颤了
[30:51] April, start compressions. 艾普尔 开始按压
[30:54] I need these cuffs off. 把手铐取下来
[30:55] Monique, charge to 200. 莫妮克 充电到200
[30:59] Bag. 氧气袋
[31:07] Clear. 离手
[31:11] Continue compressions. Charge again. 继续按压 再次充电
[31:15] Clear. 离手
[31:21] Still no pulse. 还是没有脉搏
[31:22] Charge again. 再次充电
[31:25] Clear. 离手
[31:31] – Continue compressions– – No, he’s gone. -继续按压吗 -不 他死了
[31:35] Time of death, 12:12. 死亡时间 12点12分
[31:38] They identified the toxin. 他们已经确定了有毒物质
[31:43] It’s cyanide. 氰化物
[31:46] Oh, God. 天哪
[31:52] Ethan. 伊森
[32:00] Okay, let’s go everyone. Let’s go. 好了 各位 进去吧
[32:01] We got the all clear. Let’s get everyone inside. 已经清理完毕 进去吧各位 抓紧了
[32:04] All affected staff, go to Trauma Two and Three 所有受影响的工作人员 到创伤二室和三室
[32:06] and we’ll triage from there. 我们从那里开始分诊
[32:07] Let’s go. 去吧
[32:10] Give a dose to everyone who’s affected. 把这个给每位受到影响的人
[32:12] – What is it? – Hydroxocobalamin. -这是什么 -羟钴胺素
[32:13] It helps counteract the cyanide. 可以帮助中和氰化物的毒
[32:22] I got the hydroxocobalamin. 我拿到了羟钴胺素
[32:33] Think it’ll work? 你觉得有用吗
[32:34] As you know, there’s no antidote to cyanide. 你知道的 氰化物没有解药
[32:37] But it’s the best chance we got. 但这是我们能得到的最好的解毒剂了
[32:50] Dr. Grant, how’s Claire doing? 格兰特医生 克莱尔怎么样了
[32:52] She and the baby are both stable. 她和她的宝宝都很稳定
[32:55] You did a nice job. 你做得很棒
[32:56] Well, I couldn’t have done it without you. 我能做到还是多亏了你
[32:58] I don’t follow. 我不明白
[32:59] The phone call with Dr. Charles. 你和查尔斯医生的通话
[33:01] Thank you for getting me through the c-section. 感谢你指导我完成剖腹产
[33:04] I wasn’t on any phone call. 我没接过任何电话啊
[33:18] Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[33:20] you lied to me. 你对我撒谎了
[33:22] Yes, I did. 是的
[33:23] You tricked me into doing a surgery 你骗我做了场手术
[33:25] that endangered both Claire and her baby. 而那手术会危及克莱尔和宝宝的安全
[33:28] What you did was reckless and unprofessional. 你所做的简直是极其不明智和不专业
[33:31] You had no right to manipulate me. 你无权操控我
[33:35] Can I show you something? 你能跟我来看看吗
[33:51] She looks good. 她状态很好
[33:53] Yeah. 是的
[33:54] Meds kicked in. 治好了
[33:56] Listen, you were trying to solve a very tricky problem, 你当时想解决一个非常微妙的问题
[33:59] and most doctors would have tried 大部分医生当时会选择
[34:00] to talk her out of this pregnancy… 说服她不要怀
[34:03] But you–you saw the woman, 但你把她视作普通女人
[34:05] not the mental illness. 而不是精神病人
[34:10] You have excellent instincts, Nat. 你的直觉非常准 小娜
[34:13] Just gotta trust ’em. 相信我
[34:25] We’ve got a room for him in ICU. 我们给他腾了一间重症监护室
[34:27] We’re moving him upstairs. 我们要送他上去
[34:28] I’ll make sure they call if anything changes. 一有变化我就让他们通知你
[34:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[34:31] Ms. Goodwin, you were right. 古德温女士 你是对的
[34:34] He would have done the same thing. 换做是他 他也会这么做
[34:39] His pressure’s going up. 他的血压上升了
[34:41] I think the medicine’s working. 我想是药物起作用了
[34:42] All right, get him upstairs. 好 送他上楼吧
[34:53] Two units of PRBC are up. 输了两袋红细胞了
[35:00] What happened? 我怎么了
[35:01] The surgery got a little complicated, 手术有一点复杂
[35:04] but you’re gonna be fine. 但你没事了
[35:06] In fact, your wife is waiting for you in the ICU. 其实 你的妻子一直在重症监护室等你
[35:09] They’re gonna get you up to her, 他们会送你去见她
[35:10] and I’ll be there to meet you in just a minute. 我等下就上去找你
[35:32] Here you go. 来
[35:36] You know I hate peanuts. 你知道我讨厌花生
[35:38] Well, as long as you’re not allergic, right? 起码你不过敏 对吧
[35:43] What you did back there… 你当时做的…
[35:46] you were incredible. 真的太令人敬佩了
[35:49] Derek’s alive because of you… 德里克能活下来多亏了你
[35:55] So thank you. 谢谢你
[35:58] Wait. 等等
[36:01] About your father. 你爸爸的事
[36:02] No, forget it, Ava. 不 算了吧 艾娃
[36:04] I-I had no right to get upset with you like that. 我没理由跟你那样生气
[36:07] – I’m sorry– – No, Connor. -对不起 -不 康纳
[36:10] It was me. 是我
[36:13] I was the one who asked your father 是我请求你爸爸
[36:14] to donate to the Hybrid Room. 捐赠混合手术室的
[36:17] What–you? 什么 你
[36:18] You were taking that job at the Mayo Clinic. 你当时准备接受梅约医学中心的工作
[36:23] I didn’t want to lose you. 我不想失去你
[36:53] Will, are you all right? 威尔 你还好吗
[36:57] That’s blood. 是血
[36:58] Were you exposed to the cyanide? 你也接触过氰化物吗
[37:02] Maybe. 可能吧
[37:03] Let’s get you back inside. Come on. 跟我回去 来
[37:04] Let’s go. 来
[37:10] April, the ICU just called. 艾普尔 重症监护室刚刚打过来
[37:12] Dr. Choi’s improving. 崔医生情况好转了
[37:14] Oh, thank God. 谢天谢地
[37:15] Go on, go up there. I’ll cover your patients. 赶快去吧 你的病人交给我
[37:17] Okay. 好
[37:19] Hey, you know, what I said earlier 我之前说的话
[37:22] about there being nothing left between us. 说我们俩之间什么都没有了
[37:25] – I was wrong. – I knew that. -我错了 -我知道
[37:40] Hey, you’re up. 你起来了
[37:42] Yeah. 是的
[37:45] So it turns out it’s not cyanide. 不是氰化物
[37:49] It’s an ulcer. 是溃疡
[37:55] Did you know this was happening? 你有意识到它形成吗
[37:57] I had no idea. 我不知道
[37:59] What is going on, Will? 到底怎么了 威尔
[38:01] Are you stressed? 你压力很大吗
[38:03] – No. – Really? -不 -真的吗
[38:05] Because I have to say you’ve not been yourself lately. 因为我得说 你最近很反常
[38:08] Natalie, most ulcers are bacterial. 娜塔莉 大部分溃疡都是细菌感染
[38:11] – They’re not stress-related– – I know that. -不是因为压力 -我知道
[38:13] With the way you’ve been acting, it is not– 但你的种种表现 不是…
[38:14] There’s nothing going on. 没什么事
[38:20] I’ll go get your antibiotics. 我去给你拿抗生素
[38:22] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -好
[38:29] Is there something you’re not telling me? 你有什么事情瞒着我吗
[38:34] No. 没有
[38:39] Everything’s fine. 没什么事
[38:43] Okay. 好
[39:04] Vicki. 维琪
[39:12] I got a call from the hospital. 我接到医院的电话
[39:15] Apparently you haven’t updated your emergency contact. 显然你没有更新你的紧急联系人
[39:19] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[39:22] I will be. 我会没事的
[39:25] Are you back in town? 你回来了吗
[39:28] Couple months now. 回来几个月了
[39:30] I’m back at the VA. 我在退伍军人医院
[39:34] – I should have called– – It’s okay. -我应该联系…-没关系
[39:38] Glad to see you. 很高兴见到你
[39:44] So how was Germany? 德国怎么样
[39:48] It was good. 很好
[39:51] I’ve had enough bratwurst to last me a lifetime, 我算是吃够了烤肠了
[39:54] but my skiing has vastly improved, so… 不过我的滑雪技艺大增 所以…
[39:59] That’s good. 真好
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme