时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Jay. Red Eye, triple espresso. | 杰 三倍浓缩红眼咖啡 |
[00:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:07] | Man, you’re gonna be wired till Thursday | 这么浓的咖啡能让你 |
[00:09] | – with that much caffeine. – This is not for me. | -一直兴奋到周四 -这不是给我的 |
[00:10] | You need all the energy you can get for tonight. | 今晚你可是会需要大量能量的 |
[00:14] | Should’ve seen that coming. | 我早该想到的 |
[00:16] | You know, you and Nat are very lucky that I’m letting you | 你和小娜运气够好的了 我还能让你们俩 |
[00:17] | have a joint bachelor/bachelorette party. | 办一场联合单身派对 |
[00:20] | So what do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[00:20] | ‘Cause I got some other surprises I got to setup for tonight. | 我还想给今晚准备些别的惊喜呢 |
[00:24] | All right, what am I looking at? | 这是什么 |
[00:26] | The EKG I got of Ray’s heart when I was planting the bug. | 我安装窃听器时检查得来的雷的心电图 |
[00:28] | – Okay. So? – It’s abnormal. | -所以呢 -不正常 |
[00:32] | I need to bring him to the hospital. | 我需要他来医院检查 |
[00:33] | – Run some tests… – Whoa, whoa. | -做几个检查 -你等等 |
[00:35] | You are not actually his doctor, you know that right? | 你并不真的是他的医生 这你知道的吧 |
[00:37] | – Jay, come on. – You did your part. | -杰 拜托 -你完成了任务 |
[00:38] | Now lay low until Agent Lee says otherwise. That’s it. | 在李探员下令之前保持低调 就这样 |
[00:43] | Ricky. Irish whiskey and Oban. Yeah, only the finest. | 里基 要爱尔兰和欧本威士忌 要最好的 |
[00:46] | I’ll see you tonight. | 晚上见 |
[00:55] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[00:57] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么事吗 |
[01:02] | – No, Maggie. Please. – Oh, yes. Hey, Will. | -不要啊麦基 -不要不行 你好啊威尔 |
[01:05] | Can you tell your fiancé to stop being a killjoy? | 让你家未婚妻别再扫兴了好吗 |
[01:07] | She’s got to wear this tonight. | 她今晚要穿这个 |
[01:09] | Maggie, I would like to maintain a little bit of dignity. | 麦基 我还是想保留一点尊严的 |
[01:11] | You’re wearing it. This one’s nonnegotiable. | 你必须得穿 没得谈判 |
[01:16] | Hey, you two, you’re up. | 你们两个 病人来了 |
[01:17] | Ambo’s pulling in with a car crash. | 救护车送来了车祸伤者 |
[01:19] | – How many victims? – Driver and passenger. | -几个人 -驾驶员和乘客各一人 |
[01:21] | – Trauma 2. – Got it. | -创伤2室 -好的 |
[01:24] | Daria Carson. 29-year-old female, restrained passenger. | 达莉亚·卡尔森 女 29岁 系了安全带 |
[01:28] | Driver lost control of the wheel and went into the guardrail. | 司机开车失控撞到了护栏上 |
[01:30] | GCS 15. Vitals stable. Refused board and collar. | 昏迷指数15 体征稳定 拒绝上护颈 |
[01:34] | – Where’s the driver? – Her husband, Adam. | -司机在哪 -她丈夫亚当 |
[01:36] | – Wouldn’t let us check him out. – I’m fine, really. | -不让我们做检查 -我真的没事 |
[01:38] | Just take care of my wife, please. | 照顾好我妻子就行 拜托了 |
[01:39] | I’m–I’m right here, honey. | 我就在这里 亲爱的 |
[01:40] | All right, let’s transfer on my count. | 听我口令 准备转移 |
[01:42] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[01:46] | – Thanks guys. – Yup. | -谢谢你们 -没事 |
[01:52] | Breath sounds are normal. | 呼吸声正常 |
[01:55] | Periorbital bruising. | 眶周有瘀伤 |
[01:58] | Battle sign over the right mastoid. | 右乳突有瘀斑 |
[02:00] | Possible skull fracture. | 颅骨可能有骨折 |
[02:03] | Hey, why don’t we go next door so I can examine you? | 我们不如去隔壁治疗室检查一下吧 |
[02:04] | I want to stay with my wife. | 我要陪我妻子 |
[02:07] | We’re new-new to be married. | 我们 刚刚结婚 |
[02:10] | – Newlyweds. – Congratulations. | -新婚夫妇 -恭喜啊 |
[02:12] | – Still working on the English. – Sounds pretty good to me. | -还在学英语 -我听着挺标准的 |
[02:16] | Oh, at least let me check your blood pressure. | 至少让我检查下你的血压 |
[02:17] | We can do it right here. | 在这里就能做 |
[02:19] | All right, let me know if you feel any pain or discomfort, okay? | 如果你感觉到疼痛或不适就告诉我 好吗 |
[02:23] | – Does it hurt right there? – No, it doesn’t hurt. | -这里疼吗 -不 不疼 |
[02:25] | Let me take a look. | 我来看看 |
[02:29] | – It’s from crash. – Oh, geez, babe. | -是车祸弄的 -亲爱的 |
[02:32] | You really slammed that dash, didn’t you? | 这一下可把你给撞惨了 |
[02:36] | Your blood pressure’s a little high. | 你的血压有点高 |
[02:38] | It’s just the adrenaline. | 肾上腺素闹的 |
[02:39] | Let’s get a chest x-ray and then | 先做一下X光 |
[02:41] | send her over for a CT head with a four vessel angio | 然后送她去做头部CT 以及四项血管造影 |
[02:43] | for her neck as well as her chest, abdomen, | 分别是她的脖子 胸部 腹部 |
[02:46] | and pelvis, okay? We’ll be right back. | 以及骨盆 好吗 我们去去就回 |
[02:48] | Hey Adam, if you feel lightheaded at all… | 亚当 如果你感觉头晕的话 |
[02:51] | I know where to find you, Doc, thanks. | 我知道去哪找你 谢了医生 |
[02:57] | The guy worships her. Won’t leave her side. | 这男的真爱她啊 寸步不离的 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I don’t think that’s it. | 我看未必 |
[03:03] | The contusions on her torso–they’re old. | 她腹部的挫伤 都是旧伤了 |
[03:05] | They’re not from the crash | 不是车祸造成的 |
[03:06] | and then one on her side looks like the tread of a boot. | 而且她体侧还有一处 看起来像鞋印 |
[03:14] | Son of a bitch. | 这个混蛋 |
[03:25] | – Let me guess, unicorn. – Nope, cotton candy. | -我猜猜 独角兽 -错 是棉花糖 |
[03:29] | My mom made it, actually. | 其实是我妈妈做的 |
[03:31] | Ten bags of cotton, | 花了十袋子棉花 |
[03:34] | hand-painted and sewn to a leotard. | 亲手染了色 给她缝到紧身衣上的 |
[03:36] | Impressive. That is quite a labor of love. | 太厉害了 为了孩子真辛苦啊 |
[03:39] | I always lacked imagination in that department. | 我小的时候总是没什么想象力 |
[03:41] | Pretty sure I was sheriff all of elementary school. | 我小学时每年都扮警长 |
[03:45] | Mr. and Mrs. Phillips, Gabby appears to have | 菲利普斯先生和太太 盖比似乎 |
[03:47] | some swelling in her lower legs as well. | 在小腿处也有些肿胀 |
[03:49] | She’s been eating vegetarian. Latest fad at school. | 她最近一直在吃素食 最近学校里可流行了 |
[03:52] | – Could it be her diet? – I don’t think so. | -是饮食的问题吗 -我看不是 |
[03:54] | The swelling, paired with vomiting and jaundice | 肿胀 再加上呕吐和黄疸 |
[03:56] | makes me think this may be a liver issue. | 我推测应该是肝脏的问题 |
[03:59] | Ultrasound? | 做个超声吧 |
[04:01] | Gabby, you mind if we take a closer look? | 盖比 能让我仔细检查下吗 |
[04:05] | Um, we just assumed it was a stomach bug. | 我们还以为吃东西吃到寄生虫了 |
[04:08] | We would’ve brought her in sooner if we thought | 要是我们觉得病情严重的话 肯定就会 |
[04:09] | – it could be serious. – Let’s take a look. | -尽快送来了 -我们来看看 |
[04:14] | Gallbladder looks normal. | 胆囊正常 |
[04:17] | But her liver is nodular. Looks cirrhotic. | 但她的肝脏有结节 有硬化迹象 |
[04:21] | Cirrhosis? Isn’t that from drinking? | 肝硬化 那不是喝酒得的吗 |
[04:24] | I don’t drink. | 我没喝过酒 |
[04:25] | Gabby’s never even tasted alcohol. | 盖比连酒味儿都没尝过 |
[04:27] | Cirrhosis just means there’s scar tissue in her liver. | 硬化只是说明她的肝脏上有伤疤组织 |
[04:30] | So there are plenty of other causes besides alcohol. | 除了酒精外还有很多原因 |
[04:32] | We’ll run some tests to help us narrow things down. | 我们会做几个化验来确认原因 |
[04:35] | April, CBC, CMP, | 艾普尔 安排血常规 血液生化 |
[04:36] | LFT, CT abdomen and pelvis | 肝功能 腹部和盆骨CT |
[04:37] | and give 4 mg of Zofran and 1 liter saline IV. | 推注四毫克枢复宁 静脉注射一升生理盐水 |
[04:40] | – Got it. – But I was supposed to set up | -收到 -但我还要为今晚的 |
[04:42] | for my Halloween dance tonight. I have to be there. | 万圣节舞会装饰呢 我要去的 |
[04:45] | Hey, worst comes to worst, | 最差的情况就是 |
[04:46] | Dad will drop off the decorations for you, Honey, okay? | 爸爸帮你去装饰 好吗亲爱的 |
[04:49] | We’ll let you know as soon as the results are in. | 等结果出来后马上通知你们 |
[04:57] | Could you give us a moment? Thanks. | 我们能单独待会吗 谢谢 |
[05:03] | – I go inside. – Yes, soon. | -我要进去 -是的 马上 |
[05:07] | I wanted to speak with you first. | 但我想先和你谈谈 |
[05:10] | The bruises on your body. | 你身上的瘀伤 |
[05:14] | They’re not all from the accident, are they? | 并不都是车祸造成的 对吧 |
[05:19] | Is someone hurting you? | 有人伤害你吗 |
[05:21] | – No. – Is your husband hurting you? | -没有 -你丈夫打你吗 |
[05:27] | As your doctor, whatever you say to me stays between us. | 作为你的医生 无论你说什么都是保密的 |
[05:30] | He won’t know. | 他不会知道 |
[05:35] | We meet online. | 我们在网上认识 |
[05:37] | When Adam comes to Ukraine to see me, | 当亚当来乌克兰看我时 |
[05:40] | he’s gentleman, handsome, kind. | 他非常绅士 又英俊又和善 |
[05:45] | I fall in love. | 我坠入了爱河 |
[05:47] | How did you end up in the States? | 那你怎么来美国了 |
[05:50] | A year ago, there is… | 一年前 |
[05:53] | Trouble for my family. | 我家出事了 |
[05:54] | I must leave. | 我必须离开 |
[05:58] | Adam brings me here | 亚当用结婚签证 |
[06:00] | on visa to marry, | 带我来了美国 |
[06:02] | but when I come, he’s a different man. | 但我来之后 他就变了个人 |
[06:08] | Everything I do, he get mad. | 无论我做什么 他都生气 |
[06:12] | Today, in car, I say something he doesn’t like and… | 今天在车里 我说了些他不爱听的话 |
[06:18] | That’s why the car went into the rail. | 所以车撞上了护栏 |
[06:21] | Daria, we can report this to the police. | 达莉亚 我们可以告诉警察 |
[06:24] | No, no. No police. | 不不 不能报警 |
[06:27] | Adam, he kill me. | 亚当会杀了我 |
[06:29] | There are shelters you can stay at. | 有很多你可以去的庇护所 |
[06:31] | No, I cannot leave him. | 不 我不能离开他 |
[06:33] | He will send me back, no papers. | 我没有证件 他会送我回去 |
[06:35] | Deport you? But you’re married. | 遣送你吗 但你结婚了 |
[06:38] | He never files for my green card. | 他没为我申请绿卡 |
[06:40] | He says I’m a bad wife. | 他说我是个坏妻子 |
[06:44] | – You say I can trust you. – Yes, you can trust me. | -你说过我能相信你 -是的 可以相信我 |
[06:48] | Please, no police. I beg you. | 不要报警 我求你了 |
[07:06] | She still visiting Bernie every day? | 她还是天天来看伯尼吗 |
[07:07] | Yeah. How can she stay with him? | 是啊 她怎么还能跟他在一起 |
[07:09] | He lied to her about being married. | 他都没告诉她自己结婚了 |
[07:12] | Come on, don’t tell me you approve of this. | 不是吧 别说你赞同这事 |
[07:15] | It doesn’t matter what I or you think. | 我和你怎么想不重要 |
[07:17] | It’s Emily’s call to make. | 这是艾米莉的决定 |
[07:18] | I tried talking some sense into her. | 我想跟她好好讲讲理 |
[07:20] | Now somehow I’m the bad guy. | 现在我变成坏人了 |
[07:21] | He’s the father of her child, Ethan. | 他是她孩子的父亲 伊森 |
[07:23] | Yeah, and? | 是 所以呢 |
[07:24] | So it’s not insane for her to want at least | 所以她想和他试着重新开始 |
[07:27] | try to make it work. | 也无可厚非 |
[07:33] | And why can’t she leave him? | 她为什么不能离开他 |
[07:34] | Well, Daria didn’t go into detail | 达莉亚没有细说 |
[07:36] | but I gather being deported would put her life in danger. | 但听上去像是回乌克兰会让她有生命危险 |
[07:39] | Yeah, fear Adam is clearly preying on. | 是啊 亚当就是利用这恐惧控制她 |
[07:42] | Well, it’s not uncommon. | 这也不少见 |
[07:43] | Abusive spouses using the victim’s immigration status | 家暴一方利用受害者的移民身份 |
[07:46] | to control or manipulate. | 来控制或操纵对方 |
[07:48] | If she isn’t legal, | 如果她还不合法 |
[07:49] | she’s likely financially dependent on him too. | 那很有可能她在经济上也依赖他 |
[07:51] | He won’t even let her leave the house. | 他都不让她离开房子 |
[07:53] | Yeah, the prick has her trapped. | 是啊 这混蛋软禁了她 |
[07:55] | Let me talk to an immigration attorney, | 我和移民律师谈一谈 |
[07:57] | see if we can’t find a way out for Mrs. Carson. | 看看卡尔森太太有没有别的出路 |
[07:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:03] | Dr. Choi, | 崔医生 |
[08:04] | Gabby’s been short of breath for the last few minutes. | 盖比刚才喘不上气 |
[08:07] | SATS are at 91. April, let’s get her on oxygen. | 氧饱和91 艾普尔 给她吸氧 |
[08:09] | Is there any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[08:11] | That’s what I came to speak to you about. Please. | 我来就是想说这事 请吧 |
[08:16] | Gabby’s CT did, in fact, show cirrhosis | 盖比的CT显示她确实有肝硬化 |
[08:18] | and her labs, I’m afraid, are consistent with liver failure. | 她的化验结果也显示肝衰竭 |
[08:21] | – Oh, my God. – What? | -我的天 -什么 |
[08:22] | How–how could that be? | 怎么会这样 |
[08:24] | I have a theory, but I’d like to do a quick exam to confirm. | 我有个想法 但我要做个快速检查来确认 |
[08:27] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[08:30] | Hey, Gabby. Can you look in the light for me? | 盖比 你能看着光吗 |
[08:37] | There. | 这个 |
[08:40] | See the golden color around her pupils? | 看到她瞳孔周围的金色了吗 |
[08:42] | Those are called Kayser-Fleischer rings. | 这些叫做角膜色素环 |
[08:44] | They’re a sign of Wilson’s disease. | 是威尔森氏症的临床表现之一 |
[08:47] | – What is that? – Well, | -那是什么 -这个嘛 |
[08:48] | when our bodies consume copper, | 当我们的身体摄入铜元素时 |
[08:51] | our livers get rid of the excess. | 我们的肝脏会代谢掉多余部分 |
[08:53] | But with Wilson’s, | 但威尔森氏症患者 |
[08:54] | the copper’s improperly eliminated | 铜元素没有被代谢 |
[08:56] | so it builds up in our vital organs. | 而是积压在我们重要器官上 |
[08:58] | It’s a hereditary disorder. | 这是个罕见的遗传病 |
[09:01] | Any family history on either side? | 你们有这方面的家族遗传史吗 |
[09:03] | – No. – I’m–I’m not sure. | -没有 -我不确定 |
[09:06] | Uh, no. No. | 不 没有 |
[09:10] | Can we step outside for a moment? | 我们出去说好吗 |
[09:12] | – I’ll keep Gabby company. – Thanks. | -我陪着盖比 -谢了 |
[09:17] | Right now, we’re going to start Gabby on plasmapheresis | 现在我们要给盖比实施血浆置换术 |
[09:19] | to remove the copper from her blood, | 清除她血液中的铜 |
[09:21] | but ultimately, she will need a liver transplant. | 但最终 她都要进行肝移植 |
[09:25] | Uh, well, can we donate? Is–is that possible? | 那我们能捐献吗 有可能吗 |
[09:29] | Yes, because the liver regenerates, | 可以 因为肝脏会再生 |
[09:31] | it’s possible to donate a segment. | 只要捐一小片就可以 |
[09:33] | We just need a test to see if any of you are a match. | 我们只要检测一下你们两位是否匹配 |
[09:35] | Can friends and family get tested as well? | 其他朋友和家人也可以参加检测吗 |
[09:38] | The wider the net, the better. | 人越多越好 |
[09:39] | Good, we’ll reach out to everyone we know. | 好的 我们会联络所有认识的人 |
[09:42] | In the meantime, we’ll set you both up to get evaluated. | 现在 我们先开始对你们俩进行评估 |
[09:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:55] | Yes! So cute! | 好了 太可爱了 |
[09:58] | Who are you guys supposed to be? | 你们准备装扮成什么人 |
[10:01] | – The Pink Ladies. – Yes! | -粉红女郎 -是的 |
[10:03] | Who are they? | 她们是谁 |
[10:05] | What? | 什么 |
[10:07] | Oh, Dr. Lanik, uh, | 拉尼克医生 |
[10:09] | I changed the dressing on the patient in Treatment 6 | 我给六号治疗室的病人换了衣服 |
[10:11] | and found the journal articles you requested | 还找到了你要的那篇杂志文章 |
[10:13] | and here’s your latte. | 还有你的拿铁 |
[10:19] | You know, I’m all about giving the med students | 你知道吗 我同意让医学生 |
[10:21] | the occasional scut work, | 偶尔干点粗活 |
[10:22] | but having them fetch you coffee, that’s classy. | 但不至于差他们去买咖啡 你真有面子 |
[10:25] | He wanted to. Rising star, that kid. Real pleaser. | 他自己要去的 那孩子很有前途 很会做人 |
[10:31] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[10:33] | Dr. Bekker. What’s on tap for you today? | 贝克医生 今天有什么重要工作吗 |
[10:36] | Back to back CABG’s. | 背靠背冠状动脉旁路移植手术 |
[10:37] | You got time for lunch later? | 那你待会有时间吃个午饭吗 |
[10:39] | I’ll see if I can squeeze you in. | 我看看能不能挤点时间 |
[10:42] | Need some help over here. | 这里需要帮忙 |
[10:44] | Terry, come and help! | 泰瑞 赶紧过来帮忙 |
[10:45] | Dr. Rhodes go into the back bed. | 罗德斯医生快到备用床位 |
[10:47] | What happened? | 什么情况 |
[10:47] | Working a job a couple blocks away. | 米奇正在几个街区外干活 |
[10:49] | Piece of sheet metal fell on Mitch. | 一个金属片砸在他身上 |
[10:50] | Ripped his leg open. | 把他的腿割开了 |
[10:52] | The blood–never seen anything like it. | 好多血 从没见过这种场面 |
[10:55] | All right, Maggie, tag in. | 好 麦基 你也加入 |
[10:56] | We might have to move to the hybrid OR. | 我们可能要把他送到混合手术室 |
[10:57] | – Got you. – Pupils are sluggish. | -收到 -瞳孔移动缓慢 |
[11:00] | Pulse is thready. Maggie, | 脉搏紊乱 麦基 |
[11:01] | get an IV in, trigger the MTP. | 帮他输液 启动大量输血方案 |
[11:03] | I’m on it. | 马上就好 |
[11:04] | Large laceration through the muscle. | 有贯穿肌肉的较大撕裂伤 |
[11:05] | Femoral artery’s severed. | 割到了股动脉 |
[11:07] | – Prognosis? – Trauma to the femoral artery | -预后如何 -股动脉创伤 |
[11:09] | can cause massive and rapid blood loss. | 会导致大量的快速失血 |
[11:10] | Bad. Prognosis is bad. | 不好 预后不好 |
[11:13] | Breath sounds are weak. I’m gonna intubate. | 呼吸音微弱 准备插管 |
[11:15] | – Give me an Laryngoscope. – On it. | -给我喉镜 -马上 |
[11:16] | I can get a 22 in the hand. | 我手头上有个22的 |
[11:18] | That’ll have to do. 100 of sux, | 可以 100单位司可林 |
[11:20] | 20 of etomidate. | 20单位依托咪酯 |
[11:21] | Lanik, get an eight French line in the groin. | 拉尼克 拿一根8F导管插入腹股沟 |
[11:24] | Terry, you’re up. | 泰瑞 你上 |
[11:25] | Uh, a central line? I’ve only done practice runs. | 中心线 我只在练习时做过 |
[11:27] | Then you’re ready. Get to it. | 那你已经准备好了 开始吧 |
[11:29] | Beats scut work, right? | 做点粗活 对吧 |
[11:35] | I can’t see the cords. Guy’s really anterior. | 我找不到索管 它们太靠前了 |
[11:37] | Maggie, cricoid pressure. | 麦基 压住环状软骨 |
[11:38] | Yep, got it. | 好 压住了 |
[11:40] | C’mon. Hurry up. | 加油 快点 |
[11:41] | Get the catheter and dilator over the wire. | 通过导丝插入导管和扩张器 |
[11:44] | – BP’s dropping. – Lanik, step in. | -血压在下降 -拉尼克 快插进去 |
[11:46] | Come on, Terry. Guy’s dying. | 快点 泰瑞 这家伙要死了 |
[11:49] | The guy needs blood. Lanik, step in or I will. | 这家伙要输血 拉尼克 不行就换我 |
[11:53] | I’m in, bag him. | 插进去了 上气囊 |
[11:57] | Done. I got it. | 好了 搞定 |
[12:02] | Why is there so much blood? What happened? | 为什么这里这么多血 什么情况 |
[12:04] | Damn it. You missed the vein. You went into the artery. | 该死 你没插对 刺穿动脉了 |
[12:06] | All right, we can’t use that line. | 好吧 我们不能用那条输血管了 |
[12:08] | Give me a kit. I got to get a line in the subclavian. | 给我个工具包 我要在锁骨下静脉上再插根管 |
[12:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:18] | I was having trouble finding my landmarks. | 我在找标记时没弄好 |
[12:20] | I–everything was moving so fast. I– | 我…一切都太快了 我… |
[12:22] | Well, next time we’ll just ask the guy to stop dying | 那下次我们让这个家伙先停下来别死 |
[12:23] | so you can catch up. | 你就可以跟上节奏了 |
[12:26] | All right. Let’s get the blood going. | 好了 我们开始输血 |
[12:28] | Move him over to the hybrid OR. | 把他送到混合手术室 |
[12:30] | We’ll shunt the leg there. | 我们在那儿给腿部血液分流 |
[12:31] | You heard the man. Let’s get ready to travel. | 大家听到了 我们准备走 |
[12:36] | Hey, results are back for Gabby’s dad. | 盖比父亲的检测结果出来了 |
[12:38] | They couldn’t test the mom. | 他们没法给妈妈做检测 |
[12:40] | How come? Preexisting condition? | 怎么会 以前得过什么病 |
[12:42] | – Lupus. – And dad? | -狼疮 -那爸爸呢 |
[12:44] | Unfortunately, he’s not a match. | 很遗憾 他不匹配 |
[12:49] | John’s blood type is AB. Gabby’s type O. | 约翰是AB型血 盖比是O型血 |
[12:52] | He can’t be her biological father. | 他不可能是她的生父 |
[12:56] | Remember how Jeanette changed her answer | 你记得我问珍妮特他们的家族病史时 |
[12:57] | when I asked them about their family history? | 她是如何闪烁其词的吗 |
[12:59] | John probably has no idea. | 约翰可能不知道 |
[13:01] | I’m going to pull in Dr. Charles. | 我得找查尔斯医生帮忙 |
[13:09] | The radiologist just read Daria’s scans. | 放射科医生刚才看了达莉亚的扫描结果 |
[13:15] | Do you see that blip, right there? | 你看到那个光点了吗 就在那儿 |
[13:16] | That’s called a pseudoaneurysm. | 那是个假性动脉瘤 |
[13:19] | The impact from the crash tore the vessel, | 是因为血管受到撞击和撕扯而产生的 |
[13:21] | and now there’s a small blood clot covering the hole. | 这里有个小血块挡住了出血孔 |
[13:24] | If it ruptures, it could cause a life-threatening bleed. | 如果它破裂 就会造成大出血威胁你的生命 |
[13:27] | So what’s the treatment? | 那要怎么治疗 |
[13:28] | We’ll put you on medication | 我们会先使用药物 |
[13:30] | to keep your blood pressure low, | 让你的血压保持在比较低的水平 |
[13:31] | and we’ll monitor you for the next 24-48 hours. | 接下来我们会观察24到48个小时 |
[13:33] | I’m here too, you know. | 我也在这里 你知道的 |
[13:36] | Then we’ll start anticoagulants and reimage you. | 然后我们会输凝血剂 之后再做核磁共振 |
[13:38] | If your condition worsens, | 如果你的病情恶化 |
[13:40] | we will need to perform surgery. | 我们就要准备手术了 |
[13:42] | In the interim, it is very important | 在此期间 让达莉亚保持冷静 |
[13:44] | that we keep Daria calm. | 是非常重要的 |
[13:46] | Any stress or agitation could spike her blood pressure, | 任何压力或激动都会使她的血压升高 |
[13:48] | and cause the pseudoaneurysm to rupture. | 导致假性动脉瘤破裂 |
[13:51] | We’ll need to restrict all visitors. | 我们需要禁止所有人探望 |
[13:53] | – You don’t mean me. – Yes, actually we do. | -你们不是在说我吧 -其实是在说你 |
[13:56] | I hope you understand. | 我希望你能理解 |
[13:58] | She’ll get nervous if I’m not here. | 如果我不在这儿 她会很慌的 |
[14:00] | Uh, babe, you don’t want me to leave. | 宝贝 你不想让我离开的对吧 |
[14:05] | I’ll stay. | 我必须留下 |
[14:06] | Your wife needs rest. | 你的太太需要休息 |
[14:07] | Hey man, do you have a problem with me? | 你对我有意见吗 |
[14:11] | No, Mr. Carson. | 没有 卡尔森先生 |
[14:14] | Once a room opens up, we’ll move you upstairs. | 一旦楼上有空床位了 我们就把你移上去 |
[14:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[14:20] | Will? | 威尔 |
[14:28] | Give me three minutes alone with that guy. | 给我三分钟 我要和那个人单独谈谈 |
[14:30] | We show him our cards, he’ll suspect we’re onto him. | 我们告诉他 他会怀疑我们要对他不利 |
[14:33] | It’ll put Daria at even greater risk. | 这会使达莉亚更危险 |
[14:35] | Be smart about this. | 学聪明点 |
[14:40] | So if–if John’s not a match and I can’t donate, | 如果约翰不匹配 而我没法捐献 |
[14:43] | what now? | 那现在呢 |
[14:44] | Ms. Phillips, it is not at all our intention to pry | 菲利普斯女士 我们本不想 |
[14:47] | into your private affairs, but at the same time | 打探您的私事 |
[14:49] | it’s important to us to give your daughter the best care possible. | 但是给予您女儿最佳治疗是我们的职责 |
[14:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:54] | And in reviewing you and your husband’s test results, | 在检查你和你丈夫的测试结果时 |
[14:57] | it became evident that John is not Gabby’s biological father. | 我们发现约翰不是盖比的亲生父亲 |
[15:00] | And we wanted to be with you in private | 所以我们私下里找你商讨 |
[15:02] | because we weren’t sure that John knew. | 因为我们不确定约翰知道此事 |
[15:04] | No, no. It’s not what you think. | 不不 不是你们想的那样 |
[15:07] | Gabby’s adopted. | 盖比是领养的 |
[15:10] | And when I asked about your family history, you didn’t– | 但是我问你家庭历史的时候 你没有说 |
[15:13] | No, uh, we didn’t want to say anything in front of Gabby. | 不 我们不想在盖比面前说这些 |
[15:16] | She–she doesn’t know. | 她还不知道 |
[15:18] | Mrs. Philips, I know it’s a stretch, | 菲利普斯女士 我知道这有些过分 |
[15:21] | but if we could locate any of Gabby’s blood relatives– | 但是如果我们能找到和盖比有血缘关系的亲属 |
[15:24] | That’s not possible. | 这是不可能的 |
[15:27] | Gabby was a ward of the state when we adopted her. | 我们收养她的时候 盖比是州政府的监护对象 |
[15:30] | Her biological parents were deceased | 她的亲生父母已经去世 |
[15:32] | and she had no other known relatives. | 而且她没有其他亲属了 |
[15:35] | Well, in that case, we’ll want to get Gabby | 要是这样的话 我们得把盖比 |
[15:36] | onto the transplant list right away. | 赶快放到移植匹配名单里 |
[15:38] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[15:47] | Artery shunted. | 动脉分流 |
[15:51] | Clamps are off. | 夹住了 |
[15:52] | Let’s get him up to the ICU to rewarm and resuscitate. | 把他送到重症监护室去回温和苏醒 |
[15:55] | What about the line in his artery? | 他动脉里的那条输血管怎么办 |
[15:57] | Don’t you need to pull it out? | 你不用把它拔出来吗 |
[15:59] | So we can watch him bleed out? | 然后看着他大出血吗 |
[16:01] | We can’t do that right now. | 现在不能这么做 |
[16:02] | He’s too cold and coagulopathic. | 他体温太低 容易凝血 |
[16:03] | We’ll fix it when his pressure | 等他体温回升了 凝血改善了 |
[16:05] | and clotting are better. | 我们再把输血管拔出来 |
[16:11] | Where do you get off treating him like that? | 你为什么要这么对他 |
[16:13] | What happened was your responsibility. | 发生的事情你应该负全责 |
[16:16] | I didn’t stick that guy’s artery. | 又不是我刺破了他的动脉 |
[16:17] | You were supposed to be supervising. | 你应该监督着他完成 |
[16:18] | Look, the only way they learn is under pressure. | 唯有给予压力 才有学习的动力 |
[16:20] | Not when it endangers my patient. | 压力并不是危及我病人的生命 |
[16:22] | Look, would you just relax? You got your line in. | 你放松好吗 反正你也插进去了 |
[16:24] | Disaster was averted. No harm, no foul. | 避免了事故 无伤大雅 |
[16:26] | If you ever pull something like that again– | 如果你再这样做 |
[16:27] | Hey, you might’ve been the golden boy up in CT, | 或许你曾是楼上心胸科的金童 |
[16:30] | but down here I’m in charge. | 但这里是归我管的 |
[16:32] | And I will supervise my med students | 而且我会以我觉得合适的方式 |
[16:34] | in whatever way I see fit. | 来教导我的医学生 |
[16:40] | Glad to see you found a new sparring partner down here. | 很高兴看到你在这里找到了一个新的对手 |
[16:43] | Would hate to see you getting rusty in my absence. | 没我在 我可不想看到你独孤求败的样子 |
[16:45] | That guy is an egomaniac. | 这家伙是个自大狂 |
[16:47] | Well, takes one to know one, right? | 你们俩半斤八两啊 |
[16:53] | – Come on. Buy you lunch? – Yeah. | -走吧 请你吃饭 -太好了 |
[16:57] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[16:59] | Hey, I was wondering how long does Gabby have to be | 我想问问盖比在匹配名单里的第几位 |
[17:01] | on the transplant list before she gets a new liver? | 她还有多久才能得到一个新的肝脏 |
[17:06] | Please, just– just level with me. | 拜托 请跟我说实话 |
[17:08] | I’m afraid I can’t give you a definitive answer. | 恐怕我不能给你一个明确的答案 |
[17:10] | It can take days. Weeks. | 有可能几天 几周 |
[17:13] | Sometimes, honestly, even years. | 说实话 有时候要等好几年 |
[17:15] | – Years? – Well, unfortunately, | -好几年 -很遗憾 |
[17:17] | demand vastly outweighs supply. | 需求远远超过供给 |
[17:19] | It’s why living donor transplantation was developed. | 所以活体供体移植才得以发展 |
[17:24] | It’s not possible for a drug addict to donate, is it? | 吸毒者不能捐献对吗 |
[17:27] | – A drug addict? – Honey. | -吸毒者 -亲爱的 |
[17:30] | – I got you a coffee. – Oh, thank you. | -我给你买了杯咖啡 -谢谢 |
[17:33] | – Any word from Paula? – No, she can’t– | -有保拉的消息了吗 -没有 她不能… |
[17:39] | She’s having a seizure. 5 of Ativan IV. | 她癫痫了 给她五毫克安定 |
[17:41] | Gabby? | 盖比 |
[17:42] | Let’s get a brain CT, just to make sure there are no bleeds. | 给她做脑部CT 以防有脑溢血 |
[17:44] | Bleeding in the brain? What are you talking– | 脑溢血 你在说什么 |
[17:46] | It’s just a precaution. Here, let’s let them do their job. | 只是以防万一 让他们抢救吧 |
[17:49] | – John? – Antivan’s in. | -约翰 -安定打了 |
[17:51] | – Okay, okay. – Easy. | -好的 -放松 |
[18:11] | You know, some people have this great knack | 有些人在听心脏杂音和把脉上 |
[18:13] | for hearing cardiac murmurs or a palpating pulse. | 有独门绝技 |
[18:18] | But no one picks up a scalpel | 但是没有人天生拿起手术刀 |
[18:20] | and instinctively knows how to open a chest. | 就知道怎么开胸的 |
[18:24] | Procedures take practice and repetition. | 操作需要练习和重复 |
[18:30] | You’ll get better with time. | 你会逐渐熟练的 |
[18:31] | But what if I don’t? | 如果我不会熟练呢 |
[18:34] | – Maybe this was a mistake. – What was a mistake? | -也许这是个错误 -什么是错误 |
[18:36] | Med school. | 医学院 |
[18:39] | I gave up an NFL contract to come here. | 我为了学医放弃了国家橄榄球联盟的合约 |
[18:42] | Could’ve paid off my mom’s mortgage, | 本能还清我妈的房贷 |
[18:43] | put my little brother through school. | 支付我弟弟的学费 |
[18:46] | My family relies on me financially, if I fail out– | 我的家人依赖我的经济支持 如果我失败了 |
[18:50] | You are getting way ahead of yourself. | 你太急于求成了 |
[18:54] | You keep at this, you’ll get better. | 继续努力 你会熟练的 |
[18:58] | Now do it again. | 再试一次 |
[19:07] | Get a grip on yourself or it’ll be Gabby who suffers. | 你得振作起来 不然受罪的是盖比 |
[19:16] | Dr. Charles, my wife– | 查尔斯医生 我妻子… |
[19:20] | This whole thing has been really hard on her. | 这一切对她来说很艰难 |
[19:23] | She and Gabby haven’t spent more than a night apart | 自从我们收养盖比 |
[19:25] | since the day we adopted her. | 她俩从没分开过超过一晚 |
[19:26] | I imagine it’s incredibly hard on both of you. Right? | 我想这对你们两人来说都很艰难 对吗 |
[19:30] | I mean, the stress, emotion’s got to run high. | 压力这么大 情绪波动一定很激烈 |
[19:33] | We all say things, do things we regret. Right? | 我们都会说出或做出我们后悔的事 对吗 |
[19:37] | Look, not for nothing, I’m here. | 至少我在这 总比没有强 |
[19:39] | You want to talk about anything? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[19:42] | – Anything at all? – No, you know what? | -随便聊什么都行 -不用了 |
[19:44] | You make a good point. I should find Jeanette. | 你说的有道理 我应该去找珍妮特 |
[19:47] | I–I owe her an apology. | 我欠她一个道歉 |
[19:56] | Any word on Gabby’s CT? | 盖比的CT检查有结果了吗 |
[19:58] | – It was negative. – Oh, that’s good. | -是阴性 -那太好了 |
[20:02] | Look, I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[20:04] | Why don’t we see if we can get a look at Gabby’s adoption records? | 我们何不试试能不能拿到盖比的收养档案 |
[20:08] | Sometimes courts will unseal them | 在迫切医疗需求下 |
[20:09] | in the case of imminent medical need. | 有时法庭会解禁档案 |
[20:12] | But didn’t the parents say Gabby’s a ward | 但盖比的父母不是说她 |
[20:14] | of the state with no surviving relatives? | 没有在世亲属是个孤儿吗 |
[20:16] | Yeah, but at this point, I’m pretty sure | 是的 但现在我觉得 |
[20:18] | there’s something they’re not telling us. | 他们对我们有所隐瞒 |
[20:21] | I’ll make the call. | 我去联系 |
[20:24] | I spoke with an immigration attorney. | 我和移民律师谈了 |
[20:26] | Under provisions in the Violence Against Women Act, | 依据《防止对妇女施暴法案》的规定 |
[20:29] | battered immigrant spouses can self-petition for legal residency. | 受虐待的移民配偶能自行上诉申请合法居住权 |
[20:34] | Without their spouse’s knowledge? | 即使他们的配偶不知情 |
[20:35] | Yes and if Mrs. Carson’s petition is approved, | 是的 如果卡尔森太太的上诉通过了 |
[20:39] | she’ll be eligible to work in the US. | 她就可以在美国工作了 |
[20:42] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. I’ll go speak with Daria. | 谢谢你 古德温女士 我会和达莉亚谈 |
[20:43] | All rightie. | 好的 |
[20:49] | Where’s Adam? | 亚当在哪儿 |
[20:50] | He goes for food, but he comes back soon. | 他去买吃的 但很快就会回来 |
[20:53] | I only need a second. | 我只需要一小会 |
[20:56] | Daria, there is a way for you to stay in this country | 达莉亚 你可以留在这个国家 |
[20:59] | without Adam’s help. | 不需要亚当的帮助 |
[21:00] | You can even get a work visa. | 你甚至可以拿到工作签证 |
[21:01] | – But if Adam finds out– – That’s the thing. | -但如果亚当发现了 -这就是重点 |
[21:04] | He won’t find out. | 他不会发现的 |
[21:06] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[21:07] | I was just checking on Daria. | 我只是来看看达莉亚 |
[21:11] | You know, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[21:12] | if we’re just going to watch and wait, | 如果我们只是观察并等待 |
[21:13] | we may as well go home. | 我们还不如回家 |
[21:15] | You’d be more comfortable there. Right, babe? | 你在家会更舒服 对吧 宝贝 |
[21:20] | – Babe? – Mr. Carson, | -宝贝 -卡尔森先生 |
[21:23] | I don’t think you understand | 我觉得你不明白 |
[21:24] | the gravity of your wife’s situation. | 你妻子状况的严重性 |
[21:26] | We’re not just watching and waiting. | 我们不只是观察并等待 |
[21:27] | It is imperative that Daria remain in the hospital. | 达莉亚留在医院非常重要 |
[21:31] | That’s your opinion. | 那是你的意见 |
[21:33] | Yes, my medical opinion. | 没错 我的医学意见 |
[21:35] | – What’s going on here? – We’d like to be discharged. | -怎么了 -我们想办出院 |
[21:40] | No. That would be against medical advice. | 不行 那是违反医嘱 |
[21:42] | So we’ve been told. It’s fine. | 我们听说了 没关系 |
[21:44] | Well, that’s not up to you. That’s the patient’s decision. | 轮不到你来决定 这是病人的权力 |
[21:50] | Tell them you want to leave. | 告诉他们你想离开 |
[21:53] | Daria, you do realize that | 达莉亚 你知道 |
[21:55] | if you leave the hospital in your condition, | 如果你在现在的情况下离开医院 |
[21:57] | you will be exposing yourself to significant health risks? | 会使自己面对严重的健康风险 |
[22:01] | Yes. I want to go. Please. | 我知道 我想离开 请让我离开 |
[22:06] | Okay then. | 就这样 |
[22:09] | We’ll get the paperwork started. | 我们去办手续 |
[22:18] | Goodwin found Daria a legal fix for the long-term, | 古德温给达莉亚找到了长远的法律解决办法 |
[22:20] | but if she walks out that door with him– | 但如果她和他一起离开… |
[22:22] | It won’t matter. Next time he hits her, it’ll kill her. | 什么都没用了 下次他再打她 会直接杀了她 |
[22:30] | Hey, got your page. | 你呼叫我 |
[22:32] | Just heard back. We can’t get Gabby’s adoption records. | 收到答复了 我们拿不到盖比的收养档案 |
[22:34] | – Why not? – Because they don’t exist. | -为什么 -因为根本不存在 |
[22:38] | Okay, so the state made a clerical error | 好吧 政府记录出错了 |
[22:41] | or they lost our adoption records. | 或者他们把档案弄丢了 |
[22:42] | I fail to understand how this is our fault. | 这怎么就成了我们的错了 |
[22:45] | – No one was blaming you. – Then what were you doing | -没人在怪你们 -那你们在干什么 |
[22:46] | going behind our backs without our consent in the first place? | 没获得我们的允许就背着我们行动 |
[22:49] | Mr. Philips, please just try to stay calm. | 菲利普斯先生 请保持冷静 |
[22:51] | Jeanette, you asked me before if an addict can donate. | 珍妮特 你之前问我吸毒者能否捐献 |
[22:53] | Leave my wife alone! | 别骚扰我妻子 |
[22:54] | I need you to know that if they’re clean now, | 我想告诉你 如果你说的人现在戒毒了 |
[22:57] | they very well could. | 那就很有希望能捐献 |
[23:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:04] | I know how much you both love your daughter. | 我知道你们有多爱你们的女儿 |
[23:06] | But if you’re withholding information | 但如果你们在隐瞒 |
[23:08] | that could help us save her life, | 可能有助于我们救她的信息 |
[23:11] | now is absolutely the time to tell us. | 现在绝对是到告诉我们的时候了 |
[23:19] | We–we had to do something, | 我们 我们当时得做点什么 |
[23:22] | we couldn’t just leave her there. | 我们不能就把她扔在那儿不管 |
[23:25] | Gabby was, um, just a baby. She wasn’t even a year old. | 盖比那时还是个婴儿 不到一岁 |
[23:30] | And she’d leave her out in the hallway for hours in this, uh, | 而她就把孩子扔在一个破摇篮里 |
[23:33] | ratty old bassinet. | 在走廊一放就是好几个小时 |
[23:36] | Um, we could hear her wailing from our apartment. | 从我们公寓都能听到她的啼哭 |
[23:40] | Who would leave her? | 你说谁把她扔在那儿 |
[23:43] | That woman. The mother. | 那女的 孩子的妈妈 |
[23:49] | She was inside getting high, | 她在里面 |
[23:51] | getting strung out on who–who knows what. | 不知道嗑的什么东西让自己欲死欲仙 |
[23:53] | We were just going to take her up to our apartment | 我们只是准备把孩子带回我们家里 |
[23:55] | for a night, I swear. | 过一晚 我发誓 |
[23:56] | Give her a bath, get her fed. | 给她洗个澡 喂饱她 |
[23:58] | Wait, you kidnapped her? | 等等 你们拐了她 |
[24:01] | No, it’s–it’s not like that. | 不是 不是这样的 |
[24:06] | We had to save her. | 我们得救她 |
[24:16] | I’m sorry, but you know we have to report this. | 很抱歉 但你们知道我们得要报告 |
[24:21] | We know. | 知道 |
[24:24] | Look, um– | 听着… |
[24:25] | Could we have a moment with Gabby? | 我们能跟盖比待会儿吗 |
[24:29] | To try to explain? | 试着跟她解释解释 |
[24:31] | – Of course. – I’m–I’m sorry. | -当然 -我很抱歉 |
[24:36] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 我很抱歉 |
[24:39] | Sh…it’s okay. | 没事 |
[24:41] | It’s going to be okay. | 会没事的 |
[24:45] | What’s going on? Pressure just dropped. | 什么情况 血压下降了 |
[24:48] | No pulse. He’s in V-fib. | 没有脉搏 他出现室颤 |
[24:50] | What happened? Why did he arrest? | 出什么情况了 他为什么会心搏停止了 |
[24:51] | Don’t know yet. What were his last labs? | 还不知道 他最新的检测结果如何 |
[24:53] | PH was 7.1, but we’ve been correcting it. | 酸碱值是7.2 但我们一直在中和 |
[24:56] | Take over. Charge to 200. | 接手 充电到200 |
[24:59] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[25:01] | And clear. | 离手 |
[25:04] | Lab just called with a critical value. | 检验科刚刚报告了一个危重指标 |
[25:06] | Potassium is 9. | 钾是9 |
[25:08] | All right, two amps of bicarb, amp of D50, | 好的两单位碳酸氢盐 一单位D50 |
[25:10] | and charge to 200 again. | 再次充电到200 |
[25:11] | Why the hell’s his potassium so high? | 他的钾指标为什么这么高 |
[25:15] | – Bicarb’s in. – Clear. | -碳酸氢盐进入 -离手 |
[25:23] | He’s back to sinus rhythm. | 他回到窦性心率了 |
[25:25] | Well, your shunt must’ve failed. | 你的输血管一定是出问题了 |
[25:29] | There’s no bleeding. | 没有出血 |
[25:33] | Strong pulse in the right foot. | 右脚的脉搏有力 |
[25:38] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[25:43] | No pulse in the left foot. | 左脚没有脉搏 |
[25:46] | Compartments are hard as a rock. | 筋膜间隔区硬得像石头 |
[25:48] | The line in the artery must’ve thrombosed the leg. | 一定是动脉里的导管导致腿栓塞了 |
[25:50] | – The line I put in. – The muscle’s dying | -我插的导管 -肌肉在失活 |
[25:52] | and dumping potassium into the bloodstream. | 于是把钾推入了血液 |
[25:54] | The leg’s gotta go. | 腿要保不住了 |
[25:56] | You’re going to amputate his good leg? | 你要把他的一条好腿给截肢了 |
[25:58] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[26:08] | Whoa, whoa. Hold on. What are you doing? | 等等 你要干什么 |
[26:09] | We got to book an OR. | 我们得去订个手术室 |
[26:10] | No, I mean what are you doing sawing off this guy’s leg? | 不是 我是问你为什么要把他的腿锯掉 |
[26:13] | It’s going to keep dumping potassium | 否则它会不断往身体里注入钾并且 |
[26:14] | and stopping his heart. | 导致心脏停止跳动 |
[26:15] | Even if you take off the leg and he stops arresting, | 就算你截掉他的腿 他也不再心脏停搏 |
[26:18] | – he’s never waking up. – You don’t know that. | -他永远也不会醒过来了 -这可不一定 |
[26:20] | His pupils were sluggish when he got here. | 他来的时候眼球移动缓慢 |
[26:22] | He already lost a massive amount of blood. | 他已经大量失血 |
[26:24] | You’re saying he suffered an anoxic injury in the field? | 你是说他当场就受到了缺氧性损伤 |
[26:26] | Of course he did. | 当然了 |
[26:26] | The guy was a goner when he got here. | 他来的时候就已经不行了 |
[26:28] | He’s on his way to brain death no matter what we do. | 不管我们做什么 他都要脑死亡 |
[26:34] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[26:36] | You’re worried | 你是担心 |
[26:38] | that he might just pull through, aren’t you? | 万一他挺过来了呢 对不对 |
[26:41] | You’re reaching. No way he’s pulling through. | 别瞎想 他不可能挺得过去 |
[26:43] | Oh, that’s what you’re counting on, right? | 你就指着这个呢 对不对 |
[26:44] | – That he dies? – What do you mean? | -指着他死 -你什么意思 |
[26:46] | Dr. Lanik is worried about a malpractice suit. | 拉尼克医生担心医疗事故诉讼 |
[26:49] | The patient survives, he’s accountable. | 如果病人活下来了 他就要负责任 |
[26:52] | Guy wakes up, he’s going to wonder why we amputated | 他醒过来 就会疑惑我们 |
[26:54] | his good leg, right? | 为什么要把他的好腿截肢 |
[26:57] | – You’re a coward. – Get over yourself. | -你是个懦夫 -别自以为是了 |
[26:59] | All you’re doing is rearranging | 你就是个泰坦尼克号上 |
[27:01] | deck chairs on the Titanic. | 把甲板椅子摆好的小人物 |
[27:03] | As long as this guy has a fighting chance, | 只要这家伙还有一线希望 |
[27:05] | I am going to do everything I can to save him. | 我就要尽一切努力去救活他 |
[27:07] | The leg comes off. | 腿要截肢 |
[27:10] | You know, it’s not just my neck | 你要知道不光是我的脑袋 |
[27:12] | on the chopping block. | 会被放到断头台上 |
[27:15] | He put the line in. | 他把导管放进去的 |
[27:17] | So if I take a hit, | 所以如果我倒霉 |
[27:18] | you can be sure as hell the kid goes down too. | 你放心 这小子也一定跟着完蛋 |
[27:30] | – Mr. Carson? – What? | -卡尔森先生 -什么事 |
[27:32] | More paperwork for me to fill out? | 又要我填更多的表格吗 |
[27:34] | Given the high risk associated with discharging Daria– | 鉴于让达莉亚出院可能带来的巨大风险 |
[27:37] | The hospital’s Ethics Committee is convening | 医院的伦理委员会正在 |
[27:38] | – an emergency meeting. – You got to be kidding me. | -召开紧急会议 -你们是开玩笑吧 |
[27:42] | I know my rights. | 我知道我的权利 |
[27:43] | You can’t keep us here against our will. | 你们不能违背我们的意愿把我们扣在这里 |
[27:45] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Halstead. I need you. | 曼宁医生 霍斯特德医生 我需要你们 |
[27:48] | It’s Daria. | 达莉亚出事了 |
[27:53] | – No pulse. – What? | -没有脉搏 -什么 |
[27:55] | The aneurysm must’ve ruptured. | 动脉瘤一定是破裂了 |
[27:56] | She was fine a second ago. | 她刚刚还好好的呢 |
[27:58] | – Maggie, start bagging. – Got you. | -麦基 上气袋 -好的 |
[28:00] | She’s asystolic. | 她心搏停止了 |
[28:01] | Do something. You’re–you’re not helping her. | 做点什么 你没在帮她 |
[28:04] | Step outside. Now. | 出去 立刻 |
[28:06] | Milligram of Epi. | 打一毫克肾上腺素 |
[28:14] | Epi’s in. | 肾上腺素打进去了 |
[28:18] | Another milligram of Epi. | 再打一毫克肾上腺素 |
[28:21] | Stay with me Daria, stay with me. | 坚持住 达莉亚 坚持住 |
[28:24] | Pulse? | 脉搏 |
[28:27] | Epi. | 肾上腺素 |
[28:29] | Come on, Daria. | 加油 达莉亚 |
[28:35] | No. | 不行 |
[28:38] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[28:45] | Time of death, 17:32. | 死亡时间 17点32分 |
[29:06] | The birth mom, Alyssa Thompson, is on her way in. | 她的生母阿莉莎·汤普森正赶过来 |
[29:08] | We were able to track her down with the info | 我们利用菲利普斯提供的信息 |
[29:09] | the Phillips provided. | 找到了她 |
[29:10] | – Is she clean and sober? – Seems like it. | -她戒毒了吗 -看起来是的 |
[29:12] | Been working as a hotel maid for the past 6 years. | 她过去六年都在酒店当服务员 |
[29:14] | Good. Hopefully, she’ll be willing to get tested | 好 希望她愿意检测看能否 |
[29:15] | – to be a donor. – Yeah. | -捐赠器官 -是的 |
[29:16] | Nearly had a heart attack | 我们告诉她找到了她女儿的时候 |
[29:18] | when we told her we found her daughter. | 她都差点犯心脏病了 |
[29:24] | – What’s– – Mr. And Mrs. Philips? | -什么 -菲利普斯夫妇 |
[29:28] | I’m going to need you to come with me. | 你们得跟我走一趟 |
[29:29] | Wait, wait–no. | 等等 不要 |
[29:33] | We’re so sorry, baby. | 我们真的很抱歉 宝贝 |
[29:36] | No, please. Please. | 不要 求你们了 求你们了 |
[29:37] | – We have no choice. – So sorry. | -我们别无选择了 -太对不起了 |
[29:40] | Can you do something? Can you– | 你们能做点什么吗 你能… |
[29:42] | Please forgive us. | 请原谅我们 |
[29:47] | I–I know this is very scary– | 我知道这很恐怖 |
[29:48] | This is all of your fault. | 这都是你的错 |
[29:59] | Mr. Carson, we’re sorry for your loss. | 卡尔森先生 请节哀 |
[30:02] | What happens now? | 现在什么情况 |
[30:03] | What sort of arrangements do I have to make? | 我要做哪些安排 |
[30:06] | After the autopsy is complete, | 等尸检完成后 |
[30:07] | likely in about 6-8 weeks, you could– | 大约在六到八周之后 你可以… |
[30:09] | Wait, autopsy? | 等等 尸检 |
[30:10] | Yes, it’s the law that all traumatic deaths | 是的 法律规定所有的创伤性死亡 |
[30:13] | go for an autopsy to determine the cause of death. | 都要进行尸检来确定死因 |
[30:15] | But we already know what happened. | 但我们早就知道死因了 |
[30:18] | Well, the crash is the presumed cause of death. | 交通事故是推测的死因 |
[30:20] | The medical examiner will need to rule out other possibilities. | 法医需要排除其它的可能性 |
[30:23] | Like what? | 比如 |
[30:25] | There was bruising in her initial exam | 最初给她检查的时候发现了瘀伤 |
[30:27] | that is not consistent with the mechanism of injury | 这与交通事故所造成的损伤机制 |
[30:29] | from the crash. | 不一样 |
[30:31] | Daria wouldn’t have wanted an autopsy. | 达莉亚不会想做尸检的 |
[30:33] | People poking and prodding her body. | 法医会损坏她的身体 |
[30:38] | As her next of kin, I refuse. | 作为她的近亲 我拒绝 |
[30:41] | The ME has jurisdiction to perform the autopsy | 法医有权进行尸检 |
[30:43] | with or without your consent. | 无论你是否同意 |
[30:45] | But feel free to voice your objections directly. | 但你随时可以直接提出异议 |
[30:47] | She’ll be here to take your statement shortly. | 她马上就会记录你的声明 |
[30:49] | You can wait here. We’ll retrieve you when she arrives. | 你可以在这里等 她到了我们会通知你 |
[30:58] | How’s the husband taking it? | 她的丈夫有什么反应 |
[31:00] | Oh, he’s worried. | 他很担心 |
[31:05] | Just what we expected. | 跟我们预期的一样 |
[31:19] | Daria. Daria, it’s okay. | 达莉亚 达莉亚 没事了 |
[31:25] | He’s gone? He will not come back? | 他走了 不会回来了 |
[31:28] | No, trust me. | 不会的 相信我 |
[31:29] | He’s going to stay as far away from this hospital | 他会尽可能地远离 |
[31:31] | as he possibly can. | 这家医院 |
[31:43] | We know this was an unorthodox intervention. | 我们知道这是有违常规的干预 |
[31:46] | No, Dr. Manning, | 不 曼宁医生 |
[31:47] | this was a complete misappropriation of medical care. | 这在医疗事件处理中是绝对的滥用职权 |
[31:52] | What if your fake code had caused the patient to rupture? | 如果你们假急救导致病人动脉破裂 |
[31:56] | The compressions were staged. I wasn’t using full force. | 按压力度我有分寸 我没有用全力 |
[31:58] | And light compressions wouldn’t spike blood pressure– | 而且轻微的按压不会造成血压飙升 |
[32:00] | Save it, Dr. Halstead. | 省省吧 霍斯特德医生 |
[32:02] | If Carson hadn’t bought your little charade, | 如果卡尔森没有被你们的小伎俩骗到 |
[32:05] | do you have any idea of the legal ramifications? | 你们清楚其中的法律后果吗 |
[32:09] | He would’ve gone after your medical licenses | 他会让你们丢了行医执照 |
[32:12] | and then you pulled Maggie in. | 而且你们还会把麦基牵连进来 |
[32:15] | I can’t believe she allowed herself to be involved. | 我简直不敢相信她会掺和进去 |
[32:20] | Ms. Goodwin, | 古德温女士 |
[32:21] | if we could’ve stayed within the lines, we would have. | 如果我们能按常规方法来 我们很肯定会的 |
[32:24] | But in this instance, that would have meant | 但在这件事情上 那就意味着 |
[32:26] | sending a woman out the door | 明知道可能会害死她 |
[32:28] | knowing she would very possibly die. | 还把她送入虎口 |
[32:30] | Enough. | 够了 |
[32:31] | Another stunt like this | 再做出这种愚蠢的行为 |
[32:33] | and both of you will be looking for work elsewhere. | 那就请你们两位另谋高就吧 |
[32:42] | And just so you know, | 跟你们说一下 |
[32:45] | an immigration attorney is meeting with Mrs. Carson | 一名律师马上就会去见卡尔森女士 |
[32:47] | shortly and a social worker is standing by | 而且有社工正在为她寻找 |
[32:51] | to find a shelter for her. | 安身之处 |
[32:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[33:03] | BP and heart rate suddenly spiked. | 血压和心率突然飙升 |
[33:05] | Now he’s bradycardic. | 现在他心搏过缓了 |
[33:11] | Both pupils are blown bilaterally. | 两侧瞳孔均已涣散 |
[33:19] | No corneal. | 没有角膜反射 |
[33:22] | No gag. | 没有呕吐反应 |
[33:24] | We’ll need an apnea test to confirm, but it appears– | 我们需要通过呼吸暂停试验来确认 但很明显 |
[33:26] | He’s brain dead. | 他脑死亡了 |
[33:28] | Herniated due to an anoxic brain injury | 由于抢救过程中长时间休克引起的 |
[33:31] | from prolonged downtime in the field. | 缺氧性脑损失造成的疝气 |
[33:34] | Just like I said he would. | 我说过可能会造成这结果的 |
[33:37] | You should be happy. Dodged that bullet. | 你应该很开心 躲过了一劫 |
[33:40] | Will you excuse me? | 我能离开一会吗 |
[33:48] | From now on, you’ll stay out of my way. | 从现在开始 你别再出现在我面前 |
[33:51] | Likewise. | 附议 |
[33:58] | Is that Kylie? | 那是凯莉吗 |
[34:00] | She goes by Gabby now. | 她现在叫盖比 |
[34:04] | I can’t believe… | 难以置信 |
[34:06] | All these years I thought she was dead. | 这么多年我以为她已经死了 |
[34:11] | – Would you like to meet her? – Yes. | -你要见见她吗 -好 |
[34:16] | Gabby, I think you have a visitor. | 盖比 有人来看你 |
[34:20] | Alyssa is here. | 阿莉莎来了 |
[34:26] | I’m so happy to see you. | 见到你我太开心了 |
[34:29] | – You are so beautiful. – Get away from me. | -你好漂亮 -离我远一点 |
[34:34] | You’re not my momma. | 你不是我妈妈 |
[34:37] | Gabby, I know this is confusing. | 盖比 我知道这很复杂 |
[34:38] | I want her out of here. I don’t care. | 我要她出去 我不管 |
[34:40] | – I’m not here to hurt you. – Get out. | -我不是来伤害你的 -出去 |
[34:43] | Get out! | 出去 |
[34:54] | I get it. I wouldn’t expect her to,,, | 我知道 我也没指望她… |
[35:00] | But I just thank God that I get a second chance | 但我真的谢天谢地 我能再有个机会 |
[35:02] | to be in her life in some way. | 能再次出现在她的人生里 |
[35:05] | To be some kind of mother. | 能成为某种意义上她的母亲 |
[35:08] | Thank you for agreeing to get tested. | 谢谢你同意来检测 |
[35:10] | Anything. Anything she needs. | 我愿意做任何事 只要她需要 |
[35:12] | If you follow me, I’ll get you started. | 跟我来 我帮你准备 |
[35:16] | Excuse me. The couple that took her. | 等一下 那对带走她的夫妇 |
[35:19] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[35:21] | They’re in police custody. | 他们被警察拘留了 |
[35:24] | I was hoping I may be able to thank them. | 我想谢谢他们 |
[35:29] | They saved her life. | 他们救了她的命 |
[35:39] | “Thank them,” | “谢谢他们” |
[35:41] | Motherhood, you know. Mysterious powerful thing. | 母爱 真是神奇而伟大吗 |
[35:45] | Something you and me will never fully understand. | 这是你我都不能完全理解的 |
[35:52] | We took a huge risk today. | 今天我们冒了很大的险 |
[35:59] | No regrets. I’d do it again. | 不遗憾 重来一次我还是会这么做的 |
[36:03] | Aren’t you forgetting something? | 你是不是忘了什么 |
[36:06] | Your sash. | 你的腰带 |
[36:08] | Do you really think she’ll notice? | 你觉得她会记得吗 |
[36:14] | Nat, it’s Maggie. | 小娜 我是麦基 |
[36:16] | Fine, but I am not putting it on until we’re out of the hospital. | 好 但是我出医院之前都不会戴 |
[36:19] | All right. | 好 |
[36:33] | Okay, I’ll be right back. | 好 我马上回来 |
[36:39] | I don’t need another lecture right now. | 我不需要你再来和我说教 |
[36:41] | And I’m not here to do that. | 我也不是来说教的 |
[36:44] | Listen, Em, | 听我说 小艾 |
[36:46] | I may not understand your decision to stay with Bernie, | 我也许不能理解你和伯尼在一起的决定 |
[36:48] | but I’m not in your shoes | 但我不是你 |
[36:52] | and you need to do what you think is best. | 你可以做自己认为最好的事 |
[36:56] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[37:00] | I’m so glad to hear that. | 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[37:03] | I have some news. Kind of big news. | 我有个大消息要宣布 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:11] | As soon as Bernie’s discharged, | 伯尼一出院 |
[37:14] | we’re going to move to Las Vegas. | 我们就搬去拉斯维加斯 |
[37:21] | Okay, Em. | 好 小艾 |
[37:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:34] | Awesome. Okay. | 太棒了 很好 |
[37:58] | First one’s the hardest. | 第一个是最难的 |
[38:02] | You didn’t cause his death, you know that, right? | 他的死不是你造成的 你明白的吧 |
[38:05] | That’s not it. | 不是这个 |
[38:11] | When Mitch died for a moment, | 米奇死的那一刻 |
[38:15] | for a split second… | 有那么一秒钟 |
[38:19] | I was relieved to be in the clear. | 我庆幸自己没事了 |
[38:24] | You’re human. | 你也是人 |
[38:28] | Now, look, the minute that you walk into this hospital, | 听我说 你走进这家医院的那一刻 |
[38:32] | the only person relying on you needs to be your patient. | 唯一依赖你的人就是你的病人 |
[38:37] | This is already a high-pressured gig | 这已经是很大的压力了 |
[38:39] | and you need to find a way to leave everything else at the door. | 你得要找到一个方法排除杂念 |
[38:42] | You got me? | 你听明白了吗 |
[38:44] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[38:48] | Thanks, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢 罗德斯医生 |
[38:58] | You hang in there, Terry. You’re going to be fine. | 坚持住 泰瑞 你会好起来的 |
[39:09] | Arr, matey. | 美女 |
[39:13] | You clean up nice, Dr. Bekker. | 你装扮得不错 贝克医生 |
[39:15] | – You’re not so bad yourself. – Shall we? | -你也不赖 -请 |
[39:25] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[39:47] | I’ll go get us another round. | 我再去拿一杯 |
[39:48] | All right. | 好 |
[39:57] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[39:59] | Hey, can I talk to you for a quick sec? | 我能跟你说两句吗 |
[40:01] | Yeah, sure. | 好 当然 |
[40:06] | What’s going on, man? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[40:09] | I’m just giving you a heads up, out of respect. | 我来见你一面完全出于尊重 |
[40:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:13] | I’m bringing Ray Burke in for an echo and an MRI– | 我会带雷·伯克去照超声和核磁… |
[40:16] | Jesus, Will, you’re not his doctor. | 天哪 威尔 你不是他的医生 |
[40:18] | And I can’t, in good conscience, withhold possibly | 我不行 我会良心不安 |
[40:20] | life-threatening information from him. | 不能隐瞒他有生命危险的信息 |
[40:21] | If you make a move in his direction without our go-ahead, | 如果你的动作让他往意料之外的方向去 |
[40:24] | I promise you, you will regret it. | 我保证 你会后悔的 |
[40:27] | Look, man, because of the bug that you planted, | 因为你放的窃听器 |
[40:29] | the Task Force has intel | 特遣队收到情报 |
[40:30] | that Ray’s meeting with his crew in a week. | 雷这周会和他的手下见面 |
[40:33] | Okay, this close to taking him down. | 好吗 就差一点就能拿下他了 |
[40:35] | He’ll get treated in custody. | 他会被抓 |
[40:38] | Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get back to your party. | 如果你不介意 我带你回你的派对 |