Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] It can be stressful planning a wedding. 计划婚礼有时候让人很头疼
[00:08] Had a couple last year 去年遇到一对夫妻
[00:09] almost come to blows over the table centerpieces. 为了桌子上的装饰品吵得不可开交
[00:12] We called it the War of the Roses’s. 我们称之为玫瑰之役
[00:19] How are things going for you all? 你们感觉如何
[00:22] Will. Natalie. 威尔 娜塔莉
[00:25] I think we’re coping just fine. 我觉得我们还好
[00:27] Don’t you think, Nat? 你觉得呢 小娜
[00:28] I mean, we work together all the time so that helps. 我们总在一起工作 也许有这个原因
[00:31] By that she means we’re used to fighting and stress. 她的意思是 我们很适应争吵和压力
[00:34] I always tell couples during Pre-Cana 提供婚前咨询时我总会说
[00:36] that it’s not the fighting that undermines a marriage. 争吵并不会伤害婚姻
[00:39] It’s the not fighting. 不争吵才会
[00:42] Sorry, forgot to put it on vibrate. 抱歉 忘记开震动了
[00:47] It is impossible to overstate the importance of communication 在建立和维持一段健康的婚姻关系时
[00:52] in building and sustaining a healthy marriage. 沟通的重要性怎么强调都不为过
[00:57] – Do you need to get that? – No, it’s nothing. -要接一下吗 -不用 没事
[01:00] I swear no more interruptions. 我发誓 不会再打断了
[01:03] Where were we? 说到哪里了
[01:04] Yes… 对
[01:07] where were we? 说到哪里了
[01:09] Getting marriage advice from a celibate man 向一个禁欲男寻求婚姻建议
[01:10] is kind of hysterical. 有点搞笑
[01:12] Although I didn’t know that “Don’t go to bed angry” 不过我确实不知道”不要带着怒气睡觉”
[01:14] dates back to Saint Paul. 居然跟圣保罗有关
[01:16] I always thought it was something from Dear Abby or someone. 我一直以为这话是《恋爱问答女版》里的
[01:19] 赶紧回电 你在哪里 你关机了吗 别关机啊 我这就去找你 向右看
[01:20] What’s that about? 什么事
[01:22] It’s just Jay. I got some errands to run. 是杰 我得去跑个腿
[01:24] How about I catch up later with you at work? 要不我晚点去医院找你吧
[01:26] Why don’t I take you? I’ve got time. 我可以送你去 我有空
[01:28] That’s okay, I can get an Uber. 不用了 我可以叫车
[01:29] Don’t be silly. 别傻了
[01:30] I like running errands. You know that. 我很喜欢跑腿的 你知道的
[01:32] I do. 确实
[01:34] Just the kind that a bride-to-be shouldn’t 只是这件事 并不需要
[01:36] necessarily be aware of. 让一位未婚妻知道
[01:38] Okay. 好吧
[01:40] See you. 回见
[01:48] You need to keep your phone on. 你得把手机开着
[01:50] I told you I had the Pre-Cana. 我跟你说了 要做婚前咨询
[01:52] – What couldn’t wait? – Ray Burke. -什么事这么急 -雷·伯克
[01:53] You got to go see him today. 你今天必须去见他
[01:54] Yeah, we’re picking up chatter. 没错 我们接到了消息
[01:55] He’s hosting something tonight. 他今晚要举办一个活动
[01:56] We want to get ears on it, so come on. Let’s go. 我们想监听 边走边说
[01:58] We gotta get you prepped. 我们得跟你讲讲情况
[02:04] Caesar, what do you got? 塞萨尔 什么情况
[02:05] 49-year-old male, 49岁男性
[02:06] high-speed motor vehicle collision, GCS 9. 高速机动车碰撞 昏迷指数9
[02:09] Baghdad, you got a name? 去紧急创伤室 有名字吗
[02:10] Keith Yates, BP 94/70, heart rate 122, 基斯·亚茨 血压94/70 心率122
[02:13] sat 93% on a nasal cannula. 已经用鼻管输93%氧
[02:15] Mr. Yates, I’m Dr. Rhodes. 亚茨先生 我是罗德斯医生
[02:17] Can you understand what I’m saying? 你能听懂我说的话吗
[02:19] He’s not lucid enough to clear the c-spine . 他现在意识不清 无法确认颈椎情况
[02:21] Board and collar stay on. 担架和护颈继续戴着
[02:25] Let’s get him in there. 送进去吧
[02:27] All right, on my count. 好了 听我口令
[02:30] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[02:34] All right, multiple facial lacs, 面部多处撕裂伤
[02:37] open fracture of the right tibia, 右胫骨开放性骨折
[02:40] muffled breath sounds on the left. 左侧呼吸声浑浊
[02:42] Let’s get a chest X-ray. 拍个胸部X光片
[02:43] Sternum took a lot of impact here, guys. What happened? 胸骨遭受了强烈冲击 发生了什么
[02:46] He hit a stanchion head on. 他正面撞上了一个栏杆
[02:47] For some reason,the airbags didn’t deploy. 不知为何 气囊没有打开
[02:49] No seatbelt either? 也没系安全带吗
[02:50] Mm-Clear. 离手
[02:52] X-ray’s up. X光片拍出来了
[02:53] Big hemathorax on the left. Let’s set up for a chest tube. 左侧有严重胸腔积血 准备装胸管
[02:56] Give him five of morphine, two of midazolam. 给他5单位吗啡 2单位咪达唑仑
[02:58] Lidocaine. 利多卡因
[03:03] Scalpel. 手术刀
[03:11] Tube. 胸管
[03:16] Oh, glad to see you’re with us, Mr. Yates. 很高兴看到你醒来 亚茨先生
[03:19] Bolus a liter of saline, 输一升生理盐水
[03:20] hang two unites of uncrossed blood. 再挂2单位分流血液
[03:22] – I’m still alive. – Yes, you are. -我还活着 -是的
[03:24] I’m gonna do a quick ultrasound of your belly, okay? 我给你的腹部做个超声波 好吗
[03:31] Okay. Okay. Okay. 冷静 冷静
[03:32] Let me go! 放开我
[03:36] I wanna die. 我想死
[03:37] Why won’t you let me die! 为什么你们不让我死
[03:51] Have you ever seen anything so beautiful? 你见过这么美的景象吗
[03:55] Look. 快看
[03:56] Has your smile. 微笑很像你
[03:58] – Mm, I don’t know. – Yes. Yes. I can tell. -说不好吧 -像你 我能看出来
[04:02] I’m gonna go discharge room three, okay? 我去安排三号病房出院
[04:04] I’m really happy for you guys. 真为你们感到高兴
[04:06] Thanks, April. 谢谢 艾普尔
[04:09] Can’t believe how real this is getting. 没想到这一切都这么真实
[04:14] Well, I better get back to the office. 我得回办公室了
[04:16] – Ethan. – Bernie. -伊森再见 -伯尼再见
[04:18] – Call me later, okay? – Okay. -晚点给我打电话 -好
[04:20] Bye. 再见
[04:23] Bernie said you two had a nice chat. 伯尼说你们俩聊得很开心
[04:25] Not sure I’d describe it as a chat per se, 我不确定是否可以用”聊”这个词
[04:27] but, yeah, I heard him out. 不过我确实听他说话了
[04:29] God, you know, I’m kind of blown away to be honest. 说实话 我觉得很吃惊
[04:33] I mean, you meet a guy in AA, 对于互助会上认识的人
[04:34] you got to be a little reticent, right? 肯定应该会有所保留吧
[04:36] It’s good he came in with you today. 他今天能跟你来挺好的
[04:39] Thanks for giving him a chance, Ethan. 谢谢你给他一次机会 伊森
[04:49] Oh. Hi. 你来啦
[04:50] Hey, so is it as awkward as I imagined? 怎么样 跟我想的一样尴尬吗
[04:54] Father Brady was a doll. Will on the other hand… 布雷迪神父特别好 但是威尔…
[04:57] What’d he do now? 他又犯什么错了
[04:58] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[04:59] It’s like I was supposed to be there for him, 就感觉我一直是他的后盾
[05:01] and yet he was barely there. 可他却不是我的
[05:03] Probably just pre-wedding jitters. 也许是婚前的小焦虑吧
[05:05] Unless you think it’s something more serious. 难道你觉得是有什么大事
[05:07] No. 没有
[05:08] – All right then. Okay. – Yeah. -那就好 -好
[05:16] – It’s bigger than I thought. – It’s small enough. -比我想得更大 -够小的了
[05:19] Trust me, you want it to have a little heft 相信我 有点体积比较好
[05:20] ’cause it’s easier to palm. 你抓起来更方便
[05:24] – We up to speed? – Yeah. -都交代清楚了吧 -是的
[05:25] Special Agent Ingrid Lee, this is my brother, Will. 特别探员英格丽·李 这位是我哥哥威尔
[05:27] – Hello, Will. – Hello. -你好 威尔 -你好
[05:31] I–you’re not supervising this? 我 你不负责监控吗
[05:34] I told you, it’s a joint task force, 我说了 这次是联合办案
[05:35] so the FBI’s gonna be taking the lead. 所以就由联调局来主导
[05:37] The Bureau frowns on CIs being handled 局里不是很放心把线人
[05:39] by their own family members. 交给他们的亲属来管理
[05:41] It’ll be cleaner this way. 这样安排更清楚
[05:42] All right, so the key for you, Will, 好了 你这次行动的关键 威尔
[05:44] will be to find a place to stash the bug 就是找到一个地方安装窃听器
[05:46] so it’s as close as possible to where Ray likes to sit. 要离雷坐的地方尽可能近
[05:49] Anywhere in the vicinity, bam, 只要安装在附近
[05:50] open mic night at the Ray Burke Comedy Club. 雷·伯克的小团体就公开广播了
[05:53] How am I supposed to do that if he’s sitting there? 既然他在那里坐着 那我怎么装这个东西
[05:56] Can’t you find a way to get him out of the room? 你就不能找个理由支开他吗
[05:58] Have him go pee in a cup or something. 让他上个厕所接尿样之类的
[06:00] You don’t think he’s gonna be suspicious? 你就觉得他不会起疑吗
[06:01] Just me calling him out of the blue, tell him I’m– 我就这么没来由地联系他 说我要
[06:03] I need to make a house call? 要给他上门做检查
[06:05] This isn’t out of the blue. 怎么会是没来由呢
[06:06] It’s a pre-existing heart murmur you’re following up on, 你以前就检查到心脏杂音 这次是跟进检查
[06:09] and Ray’s the one who said he prefers house calls. 而且雷也说他更喜欢上门服务
[06:11] He also knows I’m related to a cop. 他也知道我跟警察是亲戚
[06:13] You’re his doctor. 你是他的医生
[06:15] That’s why this is so perfect. 所以你最合适
[06:16] People inherently want to trust their doctor. 人们天生就愿意信任医生
[06:18] Yeah, and I’m breaking that trust. 是啊 而我在破坏这份信任
[06:19] He thinks I’m coming there to help him. 他还以为我是去治疗他的
[06:24] I thought you said he was totally on board. 你不是说他完全支持行动吗
[06:26] We are. He is. 没错 他就是
[06:33] My gut was telling me he was a suicide risk 我一听见气囊的事 心里就觉得
[06:35] as soon as I heard about the air bag. 他有自杀的风险
[06:37] I should have taken more precaution. 我应该准备得更充分
[06:38] You’re a doctor, not a clairvoyant. 你是个医生 又不是算命的
[06:40] Don’t beat yourself up. 别太难为自己了
[06:42] Mr. Yates continues to dump blood, 叶茨先生还在失血
[06:43] and it’s not slowing down. 速度并没有放慢
[06:45] Heart puts 350 cc per hour, base deficits already at 12. 心血流量每小时350毫升 碱缺失已达12
[06:48] He needs surgery now. 他必须马上做手术
[06:50] – Can’t do that. – He refused consent. -不行 -他不同意手术
[06:52] If we operate without his permission, 如果我们未经允许就做手术
[06:53] it’s considered assault. 就是犯罪了
[06:55] He also is refusing to let us hang any more blood. 他还拒绝我们继续输血
[06:58] He would rip that tube out of his own chest 要不是手脚都绑着 他立马就会
[06:59] if he wasn’t in restraints. 把身上的管子拽掉
[07:01] He’s aware he’ll die without intervention? 他知道不治疗就会死的吧
[07:03] Pretty sure that’s the point. 这可能就是他的目的
[07:05] So no immediate family? 没有近亲吗
[07:07] Both parents deceased, 父母过世
[07:09] says he never married, no kids. 还说他没结过婚 没孩子
[07:11] He’s refusing any outside visitors. 他也拒绝一切外来访客
[07:14] Huh. How soon do you think I might be able to talk to him? 我要尽快和他谈谈 还需要多久
[07:17] I gave him five of Ativans, 我给他注射了5毫克络艾塞半
[07:18] so I guess another half hour or so. 所以估计再过半小时就可以了
[07:20] I’m gonna have him moved upstairs 我得把他转移到楼上
[07:21] in case you can get him to change his mind. 万一你说动他做手术了呢
[07:25] I’ll check in with you guys later. 我待会儿再来跟你们碰头
[07:26] – Okay. – Thanks. -好 -多谢
[07:34] Hey, Avey, you got a second? I need a signature. 小艾 你有时间吗 我需要你签个名
[07:36] What am I signing? 这是什么文件
[07:37] It is a petition 是一份申请
[07:38] for a dedicated bypass machine for my satellite OR. 要给我的卫星手术室添一台专用搭桥机
[07:42] The board’s never gonna approve an outlay like that. 董事会才不会同意花这笔钱呢
[07:44] But maybe they will give me the name of the donor 但他们也许会告诉我捐赠人的身份
[07:45] who spearheaded the campaign in the first place, 让我知道是谁牵头发起这个项目的
[07:47] and then I can go hit him or her up for more money. 然后我就能去说服那个人多掏钱
[07:51] I thought the donor wanted to remain anonymous. 我记得捐赠者不是希望保持匿名吗
[07:53] Look, I am sure whoever it is will be flattered 不管是谁 都会被我讨好得
[07:56] when I come groveling for more. 心花怒放 甘愿掏钱的
[07:59] Ah, thank you. You are a prince. 谢谢你 帮了我大忙了
[08:04] Dr. Choi, 崔医生
[08:06] 48-year-old male, signs of acute alcohol toxicity. 48岁男性 急性酒精中毒症状
[08:09] Is he conscious? 意识清醒吗
[08:10] A & O times two and wouldn’t let the medics take his vitals. 清醒二级 而且不肯让医生检查体征
[08:13] Mags, there isn’t a resident you could fob him off on? 麦基 你就找不到一个住院医生给他吗
[08:15] And deprive you of all the fun? 那你不就看不着这出好戏了吗
[08:22] Sir, I’m Dr. Choi. 先生 我是崔医生
[08:24] I understand you’ve had a bit too much to drink. 我听说你喝得有点多了
[08:26] Can you look at me? 你能看着我吗
[08:27] Tell me how many fingers I’m holding up? 告诉我伸了几根手指
[08:31] – Bernie. – Ethan. -伯尼 -伊森
[08:34] Oh, God, I’m so sorry. 天啊 太对不起了
[08:35] I told the ambulance not to bring me here. 我明明告诉救护车别把我送到这里的
[08:37] I need to get out of here. 我必须得走了
[08:40] I don’t feel so good. 我感觉有点不太好
[08:46] Oh, God, I’m so sorry. 我的天啊 抱歉
[08:48] April, give me hand. 艾普尔 来帮帮忙
[08:52] My stomach. 我的肚子啊
[08:53] – Bernie? – Yeah, Bernie. -伯尼 -对 伯尼
[08:55] Let’s clean him up, get him some fluids, 把他清理干净 输上液
[08:58] and order an ultrasound. Let me know when he sobers up. 做个超声 等他醒了就叫我
[09:02] I’m telling you she needs to see a doctor right away. 我说了 她必须马上见医生
[09:04] Dr. Manning, this is Tonya Griggs, 曼宁医生 这是托尼娅·格里格斯
[09:07] and this is her daughter, Neela. 这是她的女儿妮拉
[09:08] – I don’t need to be here. – She needs to be here. -我根本不用来 -她太该来了
[09:10] Look at that bruise on her neck. 你看看她脖子上那些瘀伤
[09:12] She came in last night and went straight to bed. 她昨晚一回家就闷头上床去了
[09:13] Didn’t even say good night. 连晚安都没说
[09:15] This morning, I found her crying in her room. 今早我发现她躲在房间里哭
[09:17] I tried talking with her, 我试着和她谈谈
[09:18] but she won’t tell me what happened. 但她就是不肯告诉我发生了什么
[09:20] Okay. 好
[09:22] Hi, Neela, I’m Dr. Manning. 你好妮拉 我是曼宁医生
[09:24] Can you tell me how you got these bruises? 你能告诉我这些伤是怎么回事吗
[09:26] I was just messing around with some friends. 就是跟几个朋友闹着玩而已
[09:27] It’s really not that big of a deal. 没什么大不了的
[09:29] I’m telling you, she’s not acting herself. 我说了 她这个状态完全不对
[09:31] Mom, please. 妈 别说了
[09:35] Maybe you should wait outside. 要不您去外面等一下
[09:38] – Okay. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[09:41] Okay, Neela, I’d like to get you changed into a gown. 妮拉 我希望你能换上袍子
[09:44] Monique here can help you if you prefer that. 你愿意的话莫妮克可以帮你
[09:45] – I can do it myself. – Sure. -我自己就行 -好的
[09:48] Thanks. 多谢
[10:01] You said you were feeling some dizziness last time I was here. 我上次来的时候你说你感觉有点晕
[10:05] Not anymore. It went away. 最近不那样了 症状都消失了
[10:07] You at all out of breath lately? 你最近一直喘不过气来吗
[10:10] Any chest pain, headaches? 有胸痛的感觉吗 头痛呢
[10:13] Honestly, Doc, I never felt better. 实话讲 医生 我感觉不能更好了
[10:16] Yeah, my father’s a freaking bull. 我爸壮得跟头牛一样
[10:23] What’s going on, Doc? 怎么了吗 医生
[10:25] You seem a little tense. 你看起来有点紧张
[10:28] Too much coffee, I guess. 大概是咖啡喝多了吧
[10:32] Damn it. Sorry. 该死 抱歉
[10:36] Wedding jitters. 婚前恐惧了
[10:39] We’re all set here. 都弄好了
[10:42] Hey, Tommy, you wanna do me a favor 汤米 你能帮我个忙吗
[10:44] and push that green button on the EKG machine, 按一下那个心电图仪上的绿色按钮
[10:46] the green one, and then I’ll tell you again when to stop it. 那个绿色的 等我叫你你再关掉
[10:49] – This button here? – That’s the one. -这个按钮吗 -就那个
[10:58] Is it supposed to be doing that? 是这样操作的吗
[11:00] Yep. 没错
[11:02] The miracles of modern science, huh. 现代科技的魔法
[11:05] Right here in your living room, Pop. 可就在你的客厅里啊 爸
[11:12] Don’t mean to bust your balls, 不是想吓你
[11:15] but we’re gonna need a final head count soon. 但我们需要最终清点人数了
[11:18] What’s that? 什么
[11:20] For the wedding reception. We need a head count. 为了婚宴 我们需要清点人数
[11:23] Of course, this week for sure, yeah. 当然了 就这周 没错
[11:27] Okay, well, we’re done. 好了 做完了
[11:29] Tom, would you push it again? 汤姆 再按一下那个按钮好吗
[11:31] All that for ten seconds? 整个测试只要十秒钟吗
[11:33] That’s it. 是的
[11:34] You gonna tell me what it says? 你会告诉我那张图说明了什么吗
[11:35] I gotta confer with the cardiologist, 我会跟心脏病专家讨论一下
[11:37] and I’ll get back to you soon as I can. 然后尽快再过来一趟
[11:46] He assured me he was committed to his sobriety, 他告诉我他已经戒酒了
[11:47] then he falls off the wagon after seeing an ultrasound. 结果做完超声检查之后又开始喝了
[11:50] What happens when there’s an actual mouth to feed? 知道身上的担子又多了点就怎么了
[11:52] He’s an addict whose life just got turned upside down. 他是个人生刚刚天翻地覆的酒鬼
[11:55] Yes, he faltered, 没错 他不够坚定
[11:57] but right now what he needs is understanding and support. 但现在他需要理解和支持
[12:00] Tomorrow, you can kick his ass. 到明天 随便你怎么处置他
[12:02] Here, his scans. 给你 这是他的扫描结果
[12:09] Let’s go check on our patient. 去看看我们的病人吧
[12:15] – How are you feeling? – Been better. -感觉如何 -好多了
[12:17] Any idea when I can get out of here? 我什么时候能出去
[12:19] Not right away. The abdominal CT we took 现在还不行 我们给你做的腹部CT
[12:21] revealed a mature pancreatic pseudocyst. 发现了一个成熟的胰腺假性囊肿
[12:23] Have you had problems with your pancreas before? 你的胰腺原来出过问题吗
[12:25] 12 years ago. I had a bout with pancreatitis. 十二年前 我得过胰腺炎
[12:29] One of the multitude of reasons why I decided to get sober. 这也是我戒酒的原因之一
[12:32] I’m keeping you under observation tonight 今晚你还要留在这里观察
[12:33] to make sure it doesn’t rupture. 来确保你不会发疝气
[12:36] I feel so humiliated. 我觉得很丢脸
[12:40] Look, this is not the impression 这可不是
[12:40] I wanted to make to my future brother-in-law. 我想留给未来大舅子的第一印象
[12:43] I’m such a loser. 我是个失败者
[12:46] Just say it. Just tell me I’m a loser. 你就直说吧 我就是个失败者
[12:51] You’ve had a lot put on your plate. 你压力太大了
[12:54] – We all make mistakes. – Thank you. -我们都会犯错 -谢谢你
[12:57] Thank you both. 谢谢你们
[13:00] I hate to put you guys in this position, 我不想让你们难做
[13:02] but can you not tell Emily any of this? 但你们能不能别告诉艾米莉这件事
[13:05] You’re not gonna tell her? 你不打算告诉她吗
[13:09] I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[13:11] Oh, my God, Bernie, how could you slip? 天哪 伯尼 你怎么能放弃
[13:14] After all this time. 你都坚持了这么久了
[13:16] – Are you his doctor? – Yes. -你是他的医生吗 -是的
[13:18] He told you about the pancreatitis, I assume? 我猜他已经告诉你关于胰腺的事情了吧
[13:20] His doctors told him he could never, ever drink again. 他的医生说过他绝对绝对不能再喝酒了
[13:24] Oh, Bernie. 伯尼
[13:26] I’m sorry, who are you exactly? 抱歉 请问你是
[13:27] I’m Ashley Kim, Bernie’s wife, 我是艾什莉·金 伯尼的妻子
[13:29] and this our daughter, Jamie. 这是我们的女儿 詹米
[13:32] Hey, Dad. 你好啊 爸爸
[13:35] Hi, sweetie. 你好 甜心
[13:43] Stop with the questions. 别再问问题了
[13:45] Can’t you just let me die in peace? 你就不能让我在平静中死去吗
[13:47] Just answer me this. 你就回答我一个问题
[13:49] You say that you don’t want any visitors, 你说你不想见任何来访者
[13:51] but according to your chart 但根据记录
[13:52] you’re pretty much alone in the world, 你在这世界上还挺孤单的
[13:54] so I’m just curious who is it that you are hoping not to see? 所以我很好奇 你不想见的那个人究竟是谁
[13:57] Freeze, stop it. 站住 别说了
[13:59] Freeze? 站住
[14:02] What? 什么
[14:03] You said freeze. 你刚刚说了站住
[14:05] Please? Did you mean to say please stop it? 是拜托吗 你是不是想说拜托让我停下来
[14:09] No. 不是
[14:11] Keith, you’ve been… 基斯 你是不是
[14:13] you been having a hard time 你最近是不是
[14:15] mispronouncing words, repeating words? 老是读错或者重复单词
[14:18] No. 没有
[14:19] You know, you seem a little agitated. 你看起来有些不安
[14:20] Why don’t we… 为什么我们不…
[14:22] why don’t we get rid of these for now. 为什么我们不暂且解开这些呢
[14:23] – No–no, I’m okay. – No. No. -不 我很好 -不不
[14:25] I just wanna give you a little break. 我只是想让你休息一下
[14:26] Freeze, stop it! 站住 停下
[14:27] It’ll get a little spasmy. 你可能会抽搐
[14:44] Keith, that’s not a muscle spasm. 基斯 这不是肌肉抽搐
[14:46] That’s–it’s chorea. 这是 这是舞蹈症
[14:49] you have Huntington’s Disease, don’t you? 你有亨廷顿舞蹈症 是吗
[14:56] They say it only gets worse from here. 他们说情况只会越来越糟
[14:59] Got enough reason to wanna kill myself. 这个理由就足够让我自杀了
[15:08] Monique. 莫妮克
[15:09] How is she? 她怎么样了
[15:10] Good news is, there are no signs of concussion. 好消息是 没有脑震荡的迹象
[15:13] However, I would like to discuss with you 但我还是想跟你谈谈
[15:15] the kinds of injuries I am seeing. 关于我看见的那些伤痕
[15:18] The bruises,they’re not consistent with having fallen down. 那些淤青不是由摔伤导致的
[15:22] Normally we’d find more abrasions 一般摔跤会更容易引起擦伤
[15:24] and they’d be located more on her joints, 并且伤口会主要集中在关节附近
[15:26] like her knee or her elbow. 比如膝盖或者手肘附近
[15:28] Neela’s look like she was being held down. 妮拉的伤痕看起来更像是因为被压迫造成的
[15:31] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[15:33] I haven’t been able to do a complete pelvic exam, 我还没能做一个完全的骨盆检查
[15:35] – but if I had to guess– – I knew it. -但如果我不得不猜测的话 -我就知道
[15:38] I didn’t want to think it, but it’s true, isn’t it? 我不想去想像 但这是真的 对吗
[15:42] I do suspect some type of sexual assault, 我确实怀疑是某种性侵犯
[15:45] but like I said, without a complete exam– 但如我所说 没有全面检查的话
[15:47] My baby… 我的宝贝
[15:49] Oh, my poor baby. 我可怜的宝贝
[16:01] You were supposed to check in as soon as you were done. 你一结束就应该通知我
[16:05] Sorry. Nothing went the way you said it would. 抱歉 没有发生任何你说可能发生的事
[16:07] And still you made it happen. 但你做到了
[16:09] The techs tell me we’re getting clean audio already. 技术人员说我们有清晰的音频追踪了
[16:12] Hey, you did good. 你做得很好
[16:16] Well, I don’t feel good. 我感觉并不好
[16:18] I’m not being a good doctor to my patient, 我没有尽到医生的职责
[16:20] and, you know, I happen to like the guy. 而且我恰好挺喜欢那个人
[16:22] You need reminding what kind of guy Ray Burke really is? 需要我提醒你雷·伯克是什么样的人吗
[16:25] You know, I’m also keeping secrets from my fiancé, 而且我还瞒着我的未婚妻
[16:28] and she’s gonna ask where I was today. 她肯定会问我今天去哪了
[16:30] What am I supposed to tell her? 我该怎么告诉她
[16:31] From what I understand 据我所知
[16:32] she knows you’ve been treating Burke, correct? 她知道你一直在治疗伯克 对吧
[16:35] So tell her the truth. 那就告诉她真相
[16:37] You’re making a house call. 你去他家上门诊疗
[16:39] That’s not the truth. 这不是真的
[16:41] You can’t read her all the way in. 你不能全告诉她
[16:43] Trust me, it’s better for everyone her not knowing. 相信我 不告诉她对大家都好
[16:46] Better for you. 对你好吧
[16:54] How many times do I have to tell you? 我要告诉你多少次
[16:55] Nothing happened. 什么也没发生
[16:57] It’s okay, Neela, I’m not going to be angry with you, 没关系 妮拉 我不会生气
[16:59] but I need you to tell me the truth. 但你得告诉我真相
[17:01] Why do you think I’m lying? Because she said I was? 为什么你觉得我在说谎 因为她说的吗
[17:04] Neela, 妮拉
[17:06] please. 求你了
[17:10] Isn’t there an exam you do 你能不能做些检查
[17:11] to determine if an assault happened? 来确认侵犯是否发生了
[17:13] A rape kit, yes. 可以 性侵医学检测
[17:15] We’d start Neela first with a pelvic exam– 先给妮拉做盆腔检查
[17:18] No, I don’t want anyone to touch me. 不 谁也别想碰我
[17:20] Neela, you have to do this exam. 妮拉 你必须做这个检查
[17:22] Mom, I said no! 妈 我说了不行
[17:25] Ms. Griggs, can I talk to you outside for a moment? 格里格斯太太 我能和你谈谈吗
[17:36] Just so you know, 我只想让你知道
[17:37] I can’t administer a rape kit against Neela’s will. 如果妮拉不愿意 我无法做这个检查
[17:40] She’s 15. I am her mother. 她十五岁 我是她母亲
[17:42] I decide what’s best for her. 我来决定什么对她好
[17:44] The exam is very intrusive, 这个检查侵入性很强
[17:46] and if Neela isn’t willing to cooperate, 如果妮拉不愿意配合
[17:48] we would need to restrain her. 我们就需要绑住她
[17:53] Can’t you just put her to sleep? 你就不能麻醉她吗
[17:55] I’m sorry, it’s not that simple. 抱歉 不是那么简单
[17:56] I don’t care. 我不在乎
[17:58] Whoever did this to my little girl 无论是谁对我宝贝女儿下的手
[18:01] will pay for what he did. 我都要他加倍奉还
[18:10] Oh, Dr. Bekker, it’s just been confirmed 贝克医生 刚刚确诊
[18:12] Mr. Yates has Huntington’s Disease. 叶茨先生确实有亨廷顿舞蹈症
[18:16] The poor man. 可怜的人
[18:16] So given his underlying condition 鉴于他现在的症状
[18:19] and his lack of immediate family, 以及没有直系亲属
[18:22] we’ve decided not to surgically intervene 我们决定不手术干预
[18:25] and try to make him as comfortable as possible. 尽量让他待得舒服
[18:29] – Course. – All right. -当然 -好
[18:30] While I have you here. 趁着你在这
[18:32] Not sure if you’ve heard, 我不确定你有没有听说
[18:33] but Connor’s making a lot of noise about– 但康纳一直在抱怨…
[18:35] The bypass machine, I heard. 搭桥机器 我听说了
[18:37] He is looking to make his case to the lead donor directly. 他希望能直接和主要捐赠人联系
[18:42] It’s hospital policy 医院规定
[18:43] not to divulge the identity of any donor 如果捐赠人希望身份保密
[18:46] who wishes to be anonymous. 医院无权公布其身份
[18:48] Is that an ironclad thing? 这绝对可靠吗
[18:50] You’re worried how 你在担心
[18:51] he’ll react to you going to his father for the money. 他发现你找他父亲要钱的话 他会生气
[18:54] Yeah, I’d prefer he not find out. 是啊 我希望他别发现
[19:00] Dr. Bekker? 贝克医生
[19:02] I heard you were treating my father, Keith Yates. 我听说你是我父亲的主治医生 基思·叶茨
[19:06] I’m sorry–how did you say you were related? 不好意思 你们是什么关系
[19:08] I’m his son, Max. This is my fiancé, Elodie. 我是他的儿子麦克斯 这是我未婚妻艾洛迭
[19:10] We literally just arrived from the airport. 我们刚刚从机场过来
[19:13] – You’re his son? – Yes. -你是他儿子 -是的
[19:14] His neighbor said she heard something about a car crash. 他的邻居说听说出了车祸
[19:17] I been calling hospitals. They say he was here. 我一直在打电话给各个医院 他们说他在这
[19:22] I’m sorry, Max, your father was in an accident. 很遗憾 麦克斯 你父亲遭遇了车祸
[19:24] He’s stable now, 他现在已经稳定了
[19:25] but have you been in contact with your father? 但你最近有和他联系吗
[19:29] We email, we talk on the phone. 我们发邮件 也打电话
[19:31] I haven’t seen him in a couple of years. 我有两年没见他了
[19:32] I’ve been away at culinary school in France. 我一直在法国学习烹饪
[19:34] I need to see him. I need to see him now. 我得见他 我现在就得见他
[19:36] I’m sorry, Max, your father’s made it clear 抱歉 麦克斯 你父亲很明确地表示
[19:37] he doesn’t want any visitors. 他不希望有任何访客
[19:40] Well, I’m his son. 我是他儿子啊
[19:42] This is insane. I just spoke with my father yesterday. 简直是疯狂 我昨天还和他说话了
[19:45] He knew we were flying home today. 他知道我们今天要飞回来
[19:53] – I’m sorry, I have to go. – Doctor, please. -抱歉 我得走了 -医生 求你了
[19:55] You need to help me figure out what’s going on here. 你得告诉我究竟发生了什么事
[19:58] I’ll do what I can. 我会尽力而为
[20:02] His sats are dropping. 他的血氧量在下降
[20:04] Down to 87 now. 现在只有87
[20:05] Chest tube must have clotted off. 胸管肯定被血块堵塞了
[20:09] Your son is here in the hospital. 你的儿子来医院了
[20:11] He wants to see you. 他想见你
[20:13] No. 不行
[20:17] That’s why you crashed your car, isn’t it? 这就是你撞车的原因 对不对
[20:19] You wanted to die before your son could find out. 你想在你儿子发现之前死掉
[20:22] Sats at 85. 血氧量85
[20:24] – 84. – I can’t strip it. -84 -我没法清除血块
[20:26] – Lidocaine, please. – What are you doing? -给我利多卡因 -你在干什么
[20:28] I’m placing a second tube. 我要另插一根胸管
[20:30] Patient has a DNR and a DNI. 病人签了拒绝心肺复苏和拒绝插管
[20:32] That does not mean do not treat. 这不意味着不能治疗
[20:33] Dr. Bekker, for God’s sake let him go. 贝克医生 你就让他去吧
[20:36] Scalpel. 手术刀
[20:43] Any idea what might have led to this? 你知道可能是什么原因导致的吗
[20:46] Are you aware of additional stress factors 你知道伯尼最近生活中
[20:48] in Bernie’s life recently? 有什么压力吗
[20:49] Actually, yes. 还真有
[20:52] The new house. 新房子
[20:54] You just bought a house. 你们买了房子吗
[20:55] Well, we’re still in escrow, but yeah. 目前还在由第三方保管 但没错
[20:57] Speaking of, I got to go meet the contractor over there. 说起这事 我得去那边见下承包商
[21:00] Some kind of plumbing emergency. 好像又是水管漏水的紧急情况
[21:03] When it rains, it pours. 屋漏偏逢连夜雨
[21:05] Unless you think this is a bad time. 除非你觉得现在不能离开
[21:08] No, we’re just monitoring him. 没关系 我们现在只是观察他
[21:10] Okay. Jamie, do you want to come with me 好 詹米 你想和我一起走
[21:11] or do you want stay with your father? 还是留下陪你爸爸
[21:13] – Go with you. – Okay, come on. -和你走 -好吧 我们走
[21:17] Call me if anything comes up. 有情况就打我电话
[21:19] – Sure. – Okay. -好的 -好的
[21:25] Ethan, you need to sign off this case. 伊森 你得退出这个病例
[21:30] Ethan! 伊森
[21:31] Before you say anything– 在你开口之前
[21:32] – You have a wife and kid? – No, hear me out. -你居然有家室 -不 听我解释
[21:33] You don’t think that’s something my sister needed to know?! 你不觉得我妹妹需要知道这些吗
[21:36] I swear–hear me out, okay? 我发誓 听我解释 好吗
[21:37] I swear, Ethan– look, Ashley and I, we’re on our last legs, okay? 我发誓 伊森 艾什莉和我快玩完了
[21:41] You just bought a new house together. 你们刚买了新房
[21:42] Yeah, I know. That was a bad idea. 我知道 那是个坏主意
[21:47] I love your sister, Ethan, 我爱你妹妹 伊森
[21:49] and I’m gonna be a good father to that baby. 我会做个好父亲
[21:52] I just need to figure out how to tell my wife. 我只是需要想办法告诉我妻子
[22:03] I’m gonna kill him. 我要杀了他
[22:04] Do you think he’ll tell Emily? 你觉得他会告诉艾米莉吗
[22:05] What do I care? I’ll tell her. 管他呢 我自己告诉她
[22:07] You can’t, Ethan. HIPAA. 你不能 伊森 健康保险流通与责任法案
[22:10] Why are you protecting this guy? 你为什么保护这家伙
[22:12] I am not protecting him. 我不是保护他
[22:14] I’m protecting you. 我是保护你
[22:28] Well, sats are back up. At least he’s breathing again. 血氧饱和度回升了 至少他恢复呼吸了
[22:30] What the hell are you thinking? 你是怎么想的
[22:31] You wondered who it was Keith didn’t want to come and visit? 你知道基思拒绝探访是不想见谁吗
[22:33] It was his son, Max. 他的儿子 麦克斯
[22:36] Yeah. He’s in the surgical waiting area right now. 没错 他现在就在手术等候区
[22:39] He’s here? 他在这
[22:39] Yeah. That young man has a 50/50 chance 没错 那个年轻人有一半的几率
[22:42] of inheriting a fatal disease and he needs to be tested. 遗传了绝症 他需要进行检查
[22:44] We need to convince Keith to tell him so that can happen. 为此我们得说服基思告诉他
[22:47] Yeah, but what if we can’t convince him? 但如果我们说服不了他呢
[22:48] We can’t keep him alive indefinitely. 我们没法一直让他活下去
[22:51] Well, then we need to tell Max ourselves. 那我们就得自己告诉麦克斯
[22:53] We’re morally negligent if we didn’t. 不然就是道德上的失职
[22:54] Divulging a patient’s confidential medical information 泄露病人的保密医疗信息
[22:57] is a federal offense. 是联邦犯罪行为
[22:58] Not long from now I’m gonna be sitting across from Max 再过不久我就要面对麦克斯
[23:00] as he asks me why his father died, 听他问我他的父亲是怎么死的
[23:02] and all I’m gonna be able to do is shrug. 而我除了耸耸肩什么也做不了
[23:05] You were called in just to fill out claim forms? 你被叫来只是为了填表单吗
[23:07] Yeah, I don’t know why I couldn’t have done this earlier. 对 我不明白之前为什么不能填
[23:09] Leah made it sound like it was an emergency. 莉亚说得像是紧急情况
[23:10] Don’t be angry with Leah. 别生莉亚的气
[23:11] Must be a lot of turnover recently in Billing. 最近结算部一定是人员流动大
[23:13] I’ll talk to someone upstairs about it. 我会去找人谈谈
[23:15] Okay. 好的
[23:17] Bernie? 伯尼
[23:19] Babe, are you okay? What happened? 宝贝 你没事吧 发生什么了
[23:21] – What are you doing here? – Ethan, what did you do? -你怎么在这 -伊森 你做了什么
[23:23] Ethan! 伊森
[23:24] We talked about this. You have a desire to drink, 我们谈过这个 你想喝酒时
[23:27] you call me or your sponsor first thing. 要立刻打电话给我或你的担保人
[23:29] Come on, babe, we had a pact. 拜托 宝贝 我们说好的
[23:31] – We tell each other everything. – I know, baby. -我们什么都告诉对方 -我知道 宝贝
[23:34] You want to tell her what’s going on, Bernie? 你想告诉她是怎么回事吗 伯尼
[23:38] I was just about to ask you the same question. 我正想问你同样的问题呢
[23:41] I’m–I’m sorry, who are you? 不好意思 你是谁
[23:42] Why don’t you tell me who you are 不如你先说说你是谁
[23:44] since you have your hands all over my husband? 既然你和我丈夫这么亲密
[23:48] Bernie, tell me this bitch is as crazy as I think she is. 伯尼 告诉我这女的和我想得一样是个疯子
[23:51] Oh, my God. Okay. 天啊 好吧
[23:53] Bernie. 伯尼
[23:54] – I… – Say something. -我…-说话
[23:57] Bernie? 伯尼
[24:01] Oh, my gosh. 天啊
[24:01] Ultrasound. 超声波检查
[24:09] A lot of free fluid here. 很多游离液体
[24:10] The pseudocyst must have ruptured. 假性囊肿肯定是破裂了
[24:11] – Brittany! – Bolus two liters of LR. -布兰妮 -快速滴注两升复方氯化钠注射液
[24:13] Push 100 micrograms Fentanyl. 推注一百毫克芬太尼
[24:14] Tell the OR he’s coming up. 告诉手术室做好准备
[24:17] He’s hypotensive. 他血压低
[24:18] BPs dropping, 92/66. 血压在下降 92/66
[24:20] Heart rate’s up to 130. 心率高达130
[24:34] Hey, what’d I miss? 我错过什么了
[24:37] Way too much to go over now. 发生了太多现在没空说
[24:40] Sorry about cutting out earlier, I’m– 抱歉我之前离开了 我…
[24:42] Errands, right? What are you gonna do? 杂事 对吧 没办法
[24:45] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[24:47] What the hell is holding up the rape kit? 怎么还没做性侵检查
[24:50] We’ll catch up later. 之后再聊
[24:53] Ms. Griggs, I already told you. 格里格斯女士 我已经告诉过你了
[24:55] I am not gonna authorize it without Neela’s consent. 妮拉不同意的话我不会批准检查
[24:58] Then I want her discharged 那我要给她办出院
[25:00] so I can take her to someone who will. 这样我就能找个愿意做的人
[25:02] Okay, then. 那好吧
[25:03] You must think I’m some kind of monster. 你肯定觉得我是个魔鬼
[25:07] No. 不
[25:09] Not at all. 完全不
[25:11] I think you are trying to do what’s best for your daughter 我觉得你是在可怕的局面中
[25:15] in the midst of a horrible situation. 试图做出对你女儿来说最好的决定
[25:19] I was raped when I was Neela’s age. 我和妮拉差不多大时被强奸了
[25:23] I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[25:26] I didn’t tell anyone what had happened… 我没告诉任何人发生了什么
[25:29] not even my mother. 甚至没告诉我妈妈
[25:32] I was so ashamed. 我那时感到很羞耻
[25:35] So I’m guessing you never told Neela about this? 我猜你从没告诉过妮拉这件事
[25:39] Don’t you think she might be feeling what you felt? 你不觉得她现在和你以前的感受一样吗
[25:43] Why she’s denying what happened? 为什么她要否认发生的事
[25:49] If we are gonna help your daughter, 如果我们要帮助你的女儿
[25:51] you need to share this with her. 你得告诉她这件事
[26:12] What, so he told you he loved you? 怎么 他告诉你他爱你
[26:14] Who do you think you are wrecking this family? 你以为你是谁啊 破坏别人的家庭
[26:20] Em. 小艾
[26:21] Em– 小艾
[26:31] Mrs. Kim, due to the emergent nature of the procedure, 金太太 由于手术紧急
[26:36] the surgeons were forced to open your husband’s abdomen 外科医生不得不对你丈夫进行开腹
[26:39] to drain his pancreas. 来排出胰腺液体
[26:40] I expect a lengthy recovery. 我预计恢复时间会很长
[26:43] Don’t waste your breath. Come on. We’re leaving. 别再白费口舌了 过来 我们走
[26:46] Bernie’s no longer my problem. 伯尼我不管了
[26:48] Your sister can sit with him and wipe his ass if she wants. 你妹妹愿意的话可以陪着他帮他把屎把尿
[27:07] Vitner’s Triple Cheese, nice. 威特的三倍芝士 不错啊
[27:11] Tom. Tim. Everything okay? 汤米 提姆 一切都好吗
[27:13] How’s your dad doing? 你们的爸爸怎样了
[27:14] You’re gonna ask him yourself. 你自己去问他吧
[27:16] He’s outside. He sent us in to get you. 他就在外面 他叫我们来找你
[27:19] Well, it’s not really a good time for me, guys. 伙计们 现在真的不太方便
[27:22] It’ll only take a minute. 几分钟就好
[27:23] I have a patient I need to see. 我还有个病人要看
[27:24] You got time to stuff your face. 你有时间在这里塞垃圾食品
[27:26] Come on. Sooner you see him, sooner you’re back. 来吧 早去早回
[27:42] So where are we going exactly? 我们现在到底是要去哪里
[27:43] Just up over here. 就在附近
[27:45] Wanted to leave the car running out front. 我想把车就停在医院外面
[27:47] Douchebag valet wouldn’t let me. 混蛋泊车员不让
[27:58] Will, 威尔
[28:00] thanks for seeing me again on such short notice. 谢谢你一叫就这么快又来看我
[28:04] Get in. 上车吧
[28:16] So listen. 听着
[28:17] I wasn’t happy with the way the exam went earlier. 我并不喜欢提前做检查这种事
[28:22] No? 是吗
[28:23] I didn’t want to say anything in front of the boys, 我当时不想在孩子们面前表现出来
[28:25] but when you asked how I was feeling, I lied to you. 你问我觉得怎样时 我撒谎了
[28:30] I still got those dizzy spells, 我还是有眩晕感
[28:32] and it’s getting harder for me to remember things. 而且越来越严重 都影响到记性了
[28:35] Not sure if it’s related to the murmur or not, 不知道是不是跟那些杂音有关
[28:37] but I just thought that… 但我只是在想
[28:40] Will? 威尔
[28:43] You with me? 你在听我说吗
[28:47] I always counsel my patients not to get ahead of themselves. 我总是建议病人不要胡思乱想
[28:50] Let’s review the EKG and go from there, okay? 我们再看看心电图 从那里开始查 好吗
[28:54] So you think it might be serious. 所以你认为这可能很严重
[28:57] Don’t worry, Ray, I’m gonna get to the bottom of this. 别担心 雷 我一定会查清楚的
[29:04] You’re good, kid. 你真是个好孩子
[29:13] I heard our suicide has Huntington’s. 听说我们的自杀病人有亨廷顿舞蹈症
[29:15] – That’s a tough beat. – Yeah. -这可不太好弄啊 -是的
[29:19] So I just met with the Board. 我刚才见了董事会
[29:21] – What’d they say? – No. -他们怎么说 -否决了
[29:24] Wouldn’t give me the names of the donors either; 也不给我捐赠人的姓名
[29:26] something about a cloak of anonymity. 又拿匿名捐赠做借口
[29:28] – Well, you tried. – Oh, trying. -好吧 至少你尝试过 -是尝试中
[29:31] Present tense. That’s why I came to you, actually. 现在时 这就是我过来找你的原因
[29:33] Figured you could help me 实际上我觉得你能帮我
[29:35] find out who the number one donor was. 找出谁是我们的主要捐赠者
[29:37] Why would you think that? 你为什么会这么想
[29:38] Well, I’ve seen you at these mixers. 我看到你困在这一片混乱中
[29:39] You got most of these guys wrapped around your finger. 被周围的人绑住了手脚
[29:41] I assure you, I don’t. 我向你保证 并没有
[29:42] Hey, just ask around. 帮我打听一下嘛
[29:43] Come on. You can do this one thing for me. 来吧 你至少可以为我做一件事
[29:46] One thing? 一件事
[29:49] Really? 真的吗
[29:52] You don’t need a dedicated bypass machine. 你并不需要一个专用的搭桥机器
[29:55] You only want one ’cause you hate it 你想要一个只是因为
[29:57] when you have to bring patients upstairs to me. 你讨厌把病人带到楼上交给我
[30:00] You have everything you need 你已经有了你需要的一切
[30:02] right in front of you to make this thing work. 都摆在你面前 足以让你完成工作
[30:04] Stop always grasping for more 不要总是吃着碗里看着锅里
[30:05] and appreciate what you’ve got. 感恩你已经得到的一切吧
[30:21] You’re still here? 你还在这里
[30:24] Well, if you’re not gonna let your son sit vigil, 如果你不想让儿子陪夜
[30:26] I’m afraid you’re stuck with me. 那你就只有我了
[30:29] Although I really wish you’d rethink your position. 虽然我很希望你能重新考虑自己的处境
[30:31] Keith, Max needs to know about your condition 基思 麦克斯需要知道你现在的情况
[30:34] so he can be tested. 这样他就可以接受检查
[30:35] No. 不
[30:37] You know that he has a right to know. 你知道他有权知道
[30:40] Max has already been tested. 麦克斯已经检查过了
[30:43] When I was diagnosed, I took him in secretly. 我被确诊的时候 偷偷带他检查过
[30:48] My ex-wife never knew. 我前妻不知道
[30:51] Max was seven. 麦克斯当时七岁
[30:53] I hoped the news would be good. 我当时希望能得到好消息
[30:56] And it wasn’t? 不是好消息吗
[31:00] Max is 25. 麦克斯现在25岁
[31:03] I was his age when I found out I had it. 我就是在这个年纪发现自己有这个病的
[31:08] I lost my purpose in life. 我失去了人生的意义
[31:11] It all seemed so pointless. 所有的事情都看起来毫无意义
[31:15] I don’t want that for my son. 我不想让我儿子也这样
[31:23] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[31:24] Bp’s 80/43. 血压80/43
[31:29] Ten of morphine. 十毫克吗啡
[31:30] Listen, Keith, you don’t know how he’s gonna react. 听着 基思 你不知道他的反应如何
[31:32] He might surprise you, 他可能会让你惊喜
[31:34] and medicine is advancing so rapidly, Keith, 而且医学发展得如此迅速
[31:36] that there could be a cure 当他患病的时候
[31:37] by the time he contracts the disease. 世上也许早就有治愈良方了
[31:40] Sir, you can’t go in there! No visitors allowed! 先生 你不能进去 这里禁止探视
[31:43] Let me in there– that’s my father. 让我进去 那是我爸爸
[31:45] Dad, it’s me, Max. Max. 爸爸 是我 麦克斯 麦克斯
[31:49] What’s happening? 发生了什么
[31:49] Sir, you’re not supposed to be in here. 先生 你不应该在这里
[31:51] 72/30. 血压72/30
[31:52] Look, do something. He can’t breathe! 做点什么 他不能呼吸了
[31:54] He asked not to be intubated, Max. 他要求不插管 麦克斯
[31:55] Dad, please, listen to me. 爸爸 听我说 求你了
[31:57] I proposed to a girl at school and she said yes. 我在学校向一个女孩求婚 她答应了
[32:00] Okay? Her name is Elodie. I-I know you’ll like her. 她叫艾洛迭 我知道你会喜欢她
[32:03] She’s just outside now. I want you to meet her. 她现在就在外面 我想让你见见她
[32:05] Just please, let the doctors save you. 求你了 让医生救救你吧
[32:11] Is anyone gonna do anything? 有人可以做点什么吗
[32:16] Bring him back. 把他救回来
[32:18] Bring him back! 把他救回来
[32:26] Time of death, 19:13. 死亡时间 19点13分
[32:30] So sorry. 很遗憾
[32:52] Do you need any help finding a mortuary 等法医发回他的尸体后
[32:53] after the ME releases his body? 你需要帮忙找太平间吗
[32:55] I already contacted one. 我已经联系过一家了
[32:57] I realize it was frustrating 我知道像那样被拒绝探视
[32:59] being refused access like you were. 会很让人沮丧
[33:03] You know, he also stipulated that 你知道吗 他还要求
[33:04] his medical records be sealed for the next 50 years. 把医疗记录再封存五十年
[33:08] 50 years. 五十年
[33:10] What was he so afraid of me finding out? 是什么让他如此害怕被我发现
[33:15] I love my dad. I did. 我爱我爸爸 真的
[33:18] Always felt like he was hiding something from me, 我总觉得他有事瞒着我
[33:22] but I’m not gonna be that way with my kids. 但我不会这么对我的孩子
[33:26] I don’t even know how my father died. 我都不知道我父亲为什么死
[33:29] Are you aware, Max, 你知道吗 麦克斯
[33:30] that you can ask the medical examiner to perform an autopsy? 你可以请法医做尸检
[33:34] As a next of kin, you have that right. 作为近亲 你有这个权利
[33:36] Doesn’t he, Dr. Bekker? 对吗 贝克医生
[33:38] – Yes, he does. – Yeah. -是的 可以 -对
[33:42] You never know, you might get a couple answers 谁知道呢 有些问题
[33:44] to some of those questions you have. 也许你能找到答案
[33:46] Maybe I will. 也许吧
[33:49] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:54] An autopsy? 尸检
[33:56] That’ll tell Max the truth. 麦克斯会知道真相的
[33:57] He’s planning on having children. 他准备要孩子
[33:59] He needs to know the risk. 他得知道风险
[34:00] Despite Keith’s good intentions, I don’t know. 尽管基思的意图很好 但我不知道
[34:05] Maybe some secrets you just don’t get to keep. 也许有些秘密压根不该保守
[34:29] How you doing, Em? 你怎么样 小艾
[34:32] Can’t even imagine how you must be feeling. 我都不敢想象你现在的心情
[34:35] And here I was wondering if he was marriage material. 我之前也怀疑他是否能托付
[34:38] Guess we answered that question. 看来现在答案不言而喻了
[34:40] I wish you didn’t have to find out this way, 我也希望你不是这样得知真相
[34:43] but at least now you can make plans 但至少现在你可以为孩子
[34:44] for your baby in your life without Bernie. 计划没有伯尼的人生
[34:48] I’m not leaving Bernie. 我不会丢下伯尼
[34:51] He’s the father of my child, Ethan. 他是我孩子的父亲 伊森
[34:54] I have to make this work. 我得保住这一切
[34:56] But he lied to you. 但他骗了你
[34:58] And so did you. I’m pretty sure 你不也是吗 我很肯定
[35:01] I didn’t need to fill out all those forms today. 我今天不需要来填这些表的
[35:03] You orchestrated this huge public confrontation, 你精心策划了这场巨大的捉奸现场
[35:07] humiliating me, 羞辱了我
[35:09] jeopardizing Bernie’s health. 危害了伯尼的健康
[35:11] No, I was trying to protect you. 不 我是要帮你
[35:13] Yeah, I don’t know. 不好说吧
[35:14] Think you’re just trying to rub my nose in it. 我还以为你只是想揭我的疮疤
[35:16] Hey, that’s not why he did it. 他这么做不是因为这个原因
[35:19] He’s had your back this whole time, Emily. 他一直是你坚强的后盾 艾米莉
[35:21] You got to know that. 你要知道这一点
[35:25] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:31] That was all you could do. 你已经尽力了
[35:45] Here’s the discharge paperwork. 这是出院文件
[35:49] I told Neela the truth, 我告诉了妮拉
[35:52] and she told me what really happened. 她告诉了我发生的事
[35:55] She went to a party and there was this boy. 她去参加一个派对 遇到了这个男生
[35:59] – It’s my fault. – No. -是我的错 -不是
[36:01] No, honey, it’s not, 不 宝贝 不是
[36:04] and I won’t let you think it is. 我也不会让你这么想
[36:06] Do you hear me? 你听见了吗
[36:08] This boy attacked you. 这个男生袭击了你
[36:10] He’s the only one responsible. 他是唯一该怪的人
[36:17] Is it too late to do the exam? 现在检查是不是晚了
[36:19] That’s for Neela to decide. 那要妮拉决定
[36:26] It’s what I want. 我想检查
[36:28] I’ll go get things started. 我去安排
[36:43] There you are. 你在这
[36:45] I was hoping you hadn’t left yet. 我就希望你没走
[36:48] Actually, I was–I was just about to come looking for you. 其实我刚准备来找你
[36:52] I wanted to apologize. 我想道歉
[36:56] You’re right. 你说得对
[36:58] A lot of people have invested 很多人投入了很大的心力
[37:00] a lot of energy to make this room a reality, 来让这间手术室变为现实
[37:04] and all I’ve done is complain about how it’s not enough. 而我只顾着抱怨不够
[37:10] I have been making it seem 我一直表现得好像
[37:14] like I settled by deciding to stay here, 我留下是因为这个
[37:17] but truth is… 但其实…
[37:21] I was looking for an excuse not to take the job at Mayo… 我一直在找个理由拒绝梅约的工作
[37:26] because I didn’t wanna leave you. 因为我不想离开你
[37:31] Oh? 是吗
[37:33] Yeah. 是的
[37:37] I’m just putting it out there on the table. 我终于说实话了
[37:40] Hey, I felt like, 感觉好像
[37:41] I felt like I should come clean. 我感觉我应该坦白
[37:45] Anyway, you said you were looking for me. 对了 你说你在找我
[37:52] Yeah, um… 是的
[37:56] I wanted to tell you… 我想告诉你
[38:04] We lost Keith. 基思死了
[38:07] I heard. Thanks. 我听说了 谢谢
[38:10] Um, Well–I have 我…
[38:12] an M&M tomorrow I have to prepare for, so… 我还要准备明天的手术 所以…
[38:17] Yeah, I’ve got some protocols to run myself. 好 我也有些事要处理
[38:23] Okay. 好
[38:41] What are you looking at? 你在看什么
[38:44] EKG. This patient’s pretty clearly 心电图 这个病人很明显是
[38:47] in Type 2 second-degree heart block. 二型二度心脏传导阻滞
[38:50] Then you should probably follow up with an echo. 那你该再接着看下回波
[38:52] Whose chart is it? 是谁的
[38:55] Don’t know. One of the med students asked me to look at it. 不知道 我的一个学生医生让我帮忙看的
[39:06] You remember how Father Brady 你记得今天布雷迪神父
[39:07] talked about communication today? 是怎么说沟通的吗
[39:11] What the hell, Will? 到底怎么了 威尔
[39:13] The texts, the errands, whoever’s EKG this is, 短信 跑腿 不管是谁的心电图
[39:17] and who were those two guys that you disappeared with today? 还有今天跟你一起出去的那两个人是谁
[39:19] Look, I am excited to spend the rest of my life with you, 我很开心要与你共度余生
[39:23] but I don’t want you holding back. 但我不想要你有所保留
[39:24] I don’t want any secrets. 我不希望我们有秘密
[39:29] The EKG is Ray’s. 心电图是雷的
[39:31] Ray Burke’s? From the reception hall? 雷·伯克 那个礼堂的吗
[39:34] I made another house call today to check his heart. 我今天又去他家给他检查心脏
[39:38] Those were his sons, Tom and Tim. Ray… 他们是他儿子 汤米和提姆 雷…
[39:41] needed to talk to me, so… 想找我谈谈 所以…
[39:43] So why wouldn’t you just tell me that? 那你为什么不直接告诉我呢
[39:46] I don’t know. Maybe because I feel guilty 我不知道 也许是对我在做的事
[39:50] about what I’m really doing there. 有罪恶感吧
[39:53] Well, you’re making a house call. 你去出诊
[39:54] What’s there to feel guilty about? 为什么有罪恶感
[39:58] I’m using him, aren’t I, to get the reception hall. 我在利用他 为了礼堂
[40:02] I guess it makes me feel a little dirty. 我想这让我显得有点阴险
[40:06] I’m–I’m sorry. 抱歉
[40:08] I turned what should have been nothing into a big deal. 一点小事被我搞得很严重
[40:12] It’s okay. 没事
[40:16] Put your work away. 别操心了
[40:18] All right. 好
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme