时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Good workout? | 锻炼得很充分啊 |
[00:26] | Bring on the day. | 每天从此开始 |
[00:27] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[00:30] | Come on, what are you eating? | 等等 你在吃什么 |
[00:31] | Peanut butter-banana-bacon sandwich. | 花生黄油香蕉培根三明治 |
[00:34] | Delicious. | 真香 |
[00:35] | Elvis was on to something. | 波兰香肠热狗早就消耗掉了 |
[00:37] | I get it, you crave calories. | 我知道 你渴望卡路里 |
[00:39] | But I told you, healthy ones are best for the baby. | 但我告诉过你的 健康的热量才对孩子最好 |
[00:41] | I know–that’s why I doubled up on the bananas. | 我知道 所以我香蕉加了两份 |
[00:48] | Anyway, just came in to say, I give up. | 总之 我就是来说一声 我投降 |
[00:52] | You’ve been nagging me to meet Bernie. | 你一直唠叨着要见伯尼 |
[00:54] | He’s been all over me to meet you, | 他又一直催我安排和你见面 |
[00:55] | so let’s just get it over with. | 不如我们把这事了结了吧 |
[00:58] | I can meet tonight after work. | 今晚我下班之后可以见面 |
[01:00] | Molly’s? | 莫利酒吧吗 |
[01:01] | Or before work? Maybe in, like, an hour? | 或者上班之前行吗 可能是一小时后 |
[01:05] | Hospital café? | 在医院餐厅 |
[01:07] | Bernie’s got a tight schedule. | 伯尼一直很忙 |
[01:11] | You know what? I want to meet Bernie | 你知道吗 相较于和你争论 |
[01:12] | more than I want to argue with you. | 我觉得还是见见伯尼比较好 |
[01:14] | So fine. I’ll be there. | 所以好的 我会去的 |
[01:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:22] | He’s a really good guy, Ethan. | 他真的是个很好的人 伊森 |
[01:25] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[01:27] | You will, too. | 你也会的 |
[01:35] | Linda Harper, 28-year-old female, GCS 12, | 琳达·哈珀 28岁女性 昏迷指数12级 |
[01:38] | diaphoretic, and very confused. | 大量出汗 意识混乱 |
[01:40] | BP 100 over 76. Heart rate 120. | 血压是100/76 心率是120 |
[01:42] | Normal sinus rhythm EKG. | 心电图显示窦性心律正常 |
[01:44] | Dad said Mom’s been fighting a cold the last few weeks. | 孩子爸爸说孩子妈妈这几周都感冒了 |
[01:46] | Today she was holding the baby and passed out. | 今天她抱着孩子昏了过去 |
[01:48] | – Landed on him. – Okay. | -宝宝先着地 -好 |
[01:49] | It’s okay, little man. Dad’s right here. | 没事的 小家伙 爸爸就在这里 |
[01:51] | Everything’s gonna be all right. | 不会有事的 |
[01:52] | Evan Harper, 18-month-old male, | 埃文·哈珀 18月大的男婴 |
[01:53] | gross deformity of the right arm, splinted in the field, | 右臂严重变形 当场上了夹板固定 |
[01:56] | no other apparent injuries, .10 morphine en route. | 没有其他明显外伤 路上给了一百毫克吗啡 |
[01:58] | Okay, his arm needs to be reduced and casted. | 好 他的手臂要复位 |
[02:00] | Let’s do it in special procedures. | 我们去特殊治疗室给他治疗 |
[02:03] | Wait, you’re taking him away? | 等等 你要把他带走吗 |
[02:04] | We need to set his fracture. | 我们得给他正骨固定 |
[02:05] | He’s only a toddler. It’s safer to do it upstairs. | 他还是个幼童 去楼上治疗更稳妥 |
[02:08] | – But my wife’s staying here. – Go be with your son. | -但我老婆还在这里 -去陪你儿子吧 |
[02:10] | We’ll take really good care of your wife. | 我们会好好照顾你老婆的 |
[02:11] | – James, where are you? – Linda, I’m right here. | -詹姆斯 你在哪 -琳达 我在这里 |
[02:14] | I’m right here. I’ve gotta go be with Evan. | 我就在这里 我陪埃文上去一下 |
[02:15] | I’ll be back as soon as I can. | 我尽快回来 |
[02:16] | Will you call her brother Manny? | 你可以打给她弟弟曼尼吗 |
[02:17] | – I don’t want her to be alone. – Yeah. | -我不希望没人陪她 -好 |
[02:19] | – I’ll get the number, get him down here. – Thank you. | -我去找电话号码叫他过来 -谢谢 |
[02:21] | All right, let’s get a CBC, CMP, COAGS, | 好 做血常规 血液生化 血凝率 |
[02:24] | cardiac labs, and let’s start a 12 Lead EKG. | 心脏检查 还有12导联心电图 |
[02:29] | Whoa, Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[02:33] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[02:47] | Your patient’s brother is here, | 病人的弟弟来了 |
[02:49] | Manny Calderon. | 曼尼·卡尔德隆 |
[02:50] | Ah, thank you, Leah. | 谢谢 莉亚 |
[02:53] | Mr. Calderon? | 卡尔德隆先生 |
[02:57] | Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | 你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[02:58] | I’ve been treating your sister, Linda. | 我负责治疗您的姐姐 琳达 |
[03:00] | Is she okay? The nurse said she fell. | 她还好吗 护士说她摔倒了 |
[03:01] | She passed out. We’re trying to figure out why. | 她昏倒了 我们还在排查原因 |
[03:03] | What about the baby, Evan? | 那孩子埃文呢 |
[03:05] | He has a broken arm, but he’s going to be okay. | 他骨折了 但没有大碍 |
[03:07] | James is with him, and until he comes back, | 詹姆斯在陪着他 在他回来前 |
[03:09] | Linda said I can share with you what I’ve learned so far. | 琳达说我可以把病情先告诉你 |
[03:11] | Come on, I’ll take you back to her. | 来 我带你去找她 |
[03:13] | So, Linda’s upper body is covered in bruises. | 琳达的身上都是瘀伤 |
[03:16] | There’s also petechiae–the small capillaries of her skin | 还有瘀点 也就是她皮肤的小毛细血管 |
[03:19] | are inflamed and bleeding. | 在发炎出血 |
[03:21] | I think it’s all a result of something happening inside her body. | 我想可能是她体内的某种病变造成的 |
[03:25] | She has more than a cold then. | 所以她不仅仅是感冒 |
[03:27] | Until I know more, I don’t want to speculate. | 在我了解更多之前 我不作揣测 |
[03:30] | Here, she’s in here. | 这里 她在这里 |
[03:36] | Manny. | 曼尼 |
[03:45] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[03:49] | Great. Emily asked you to be the buffer | 太好了 艾米莉请你来一起参加 |
[03:52] | for the Bernie introduction, didn’t she? | 伯尼见面会 是吧 |
[03:54] | She’s nervous. She wants you to like him. | 她很紧张 她希望你能喜欢他 |
[03:56] | Or at least not scare him. | 或者至少不要吓到他 |
[03:58] | Right, because I’m the problem in this. | 是啊 毕竟我可是大障碍 |
[03:59] | Just try to have an open mind. | 尽量带着包容的心态 |
[04:01] | Hey, Emily. | 艾米莉 |
[04:03] | Ethan, this is my boyfriend Bernard Kim. | 伊森 这是我男朋友伯纳德·金 |
[04:07] | Call me Bernie. | 叫我伯尼就好了 |
[04:09] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[04:11] | Honey, this is April. | 亲爱的 她是艾普尔 |
[04:13] | Oh, April, it’s lovely to meet you. | 艾普尔 百闻不如一见哪 |
[04:16] | Oh, okay, we’re hugging. | 好吧 我们抱一下 |
[04:19] | Emily and I are just– we’re just so touched | 艾米莉和我非常感动于 |
[04:21] | by how supportive you’ve been and–thank you. | 你的大力支持 非常感谢 |
[04:24] | It’s my pleasure. | 是我的荣幸 |
[04:25] | So, why don’t we grab a table? | 那我们去找桌子坐吧 |
[04:27] | Keep things moving? Babe? | 边吃边聊吧 宝贝 |
[04:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:31] | Oh, you’re not coming? | 你不跟我们一起吗 |
[04:33] | Greetings are done. Nobody ran. | 打完招呼了 也没人落跑 |
[04:34] | You don’t need me anymore. | 你们不需要我在了 |
[04:41] | Look, I am not bragging when I say that this hybrid O.R. | 我可不是吹牛 这是一间可以变革 |
[04:45] | could revolutionize trauma surgery’s interaction | 创伤外科手术和急救医学的协作方式的 |
[04:47] | with emergency medicine. | 混合手术室 |
[04:49] | It’s set up for interventional and open procedures. | 它是为介入手术和开放手术设立的 |
[04:51] | We’ve got surgical lights, we’ve got a C-arm, case carts. | 我们有手术灯 C形臂 箱型手推车 |
[04:55] | There is a scrub room right outside. | 外面直接有一个擦洗间 |
[04:58] | Okay, maybe I’m bragging just a little bit. | 好吧 也许我就是吹了点小牛 |
[05:02] | Doctor, can I get a shot of you in front of the operating table? | 医生 我能拍一张你站在手术台前的照片吗 |
[05:04] | Yeah, sure. | 当然可以 请 |
[05:07] | All right, thank you, everybody. | 好了 谢谢大家 |
[05:09] | The hospital’s PR department | 医院的公关部门 |
[05:10] | will forward you complete press kits. | 将会发放完整的宣传资料袋给你们 |
[05:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:14] | So, I’m going to bring the “Trib” through in five | 五分钟后我会带论坛报过来 |
[05:18] | and then the local NBC affiliate after that. | 然后是NBS本地台的采访 |
[05:20] | I’ll be ready. | 我会准备好的 |
[05:21] | I really appreciate your putting on the charm. | 我很欣赏你的魅力 |
[05:23] | Mrs. Goodwin, you built me Xanadu. | 古德温女士 你为我建了这座世外桃源 |
[05:25] | I would sing and dance for you if you wanted. | 只要你想 我可以给你载歌载舞 |
[05:27] | Oh, I’m gonna hold you to that. | 那我可要拭目以待了 |
[05:38] | Oh, my God, it’s Doctor Connor Rhodes. | 天哪 是康纳·罗德斯医生 |
[05:40] | Can I have your autograph? | 可以给我签个名吗 |
[05:42] | You’re gonna have to get in line. | 那你可得排队了 |
[05:43] | I’m kind of a big deal around here. | 我在这里可是个大人物 |
[05:47] | I’ve gotta admit, this is an impressive space. | 我不得不承认 这地方看上去太棒了 |
[05:49] | Yeah. Feels right. | 对 感觉很棒 |
[05:54] | Look, um…now that I am officially open for business, | 听着 现在我算是正式开张了 |
[05:59] | it’s pretty easy to see | 我也明白 |
[06:01] | how jumping the gun last week was a mistake. | 我上周不该那样按耐不住 |
[06:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:06] | – Are we good? – We’re good. | -没事了吧 -没事了 |
[06:13] | It’s Latham. I’ve gotta go. | 是莱瑟 我要走了 |
[06:17] | Congratulations, Connor. | 恭喜你 康纳 |
[06:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:23] | Hey, you could have told me | 你可以早点告诉我 |
[06:25] | Bernie’s old enough to be my dad. | 伯尼的年纪都跟我爸差不多了 |
[06:28] | First, that’s an exaggeration. | 首先 你这么说太夸张了 |
[06:29] | Second, I didn’t know. | 其次 我也不知道 |
[06:31] | It’s just a number, right? Does it really matter? | 年龄只是一个数字 对吧 重要吗 |
[06:33] | No, not if Emily acted like an adult | 不 除非艾米莉的表现就像个大人 |
[06:36] | instead of a 12-year-old. | 而不是一个十二岁的孩子 |
[06:38] | You mean like how you’re acting right now? | 你是说就像你现在的表现一样吗 |
[06:40] | April, every boyfriend my sister’s had has been a train wreck. | 艾普尔 我妹妹的每一任男友都是一团糟 |
[06:44] | You really think Bernie, who she met in AA, | 你真的觉得她在匿名戒酒会上认识的 |
[06:46] | who’s 20 years older, is gonna be different? | 比她大二十岁的伯尼 能有什么区别吗 |
[06:48] | Well, I mean, she does, so you have to give him a chance. | 她是这么认为 所以你得给他个机会 |
[06:52] | I wanted to, but then I walked into the cafeteria | 我也想 但是我走进餐厅 |
[06:55] | and I saw the same red flags. | 还是看到了熟悉的危险信号 |
[06:56] | April, I know how this ends. | 艾普尔 我知道这会有什么结果 |
[06:59] | He splits, she folds, and I’m left to pick up the pieces. | 他劈腿 她崩溃 我收拾烂摊子 |
[07:02] | Let’s just hope this time you’re wrong, okay? | 那就希望这次是你错了吧 |
[07:04] | Look, I’ve gotta get on transport right now. | 我得去接救护车了 |
[07:06] | Let’s pick this up later. | 待会再聊吧 |
[07:08] | The OTCs did nothing. | 非处方药没有用 |
[07:10] | Urgent care prescribed Zofran and Immodium. | 急诊中心开了枢复宁和易蒙停 |
[07:12] | Been taking them for over a week, but– | 我服用了一个星期 但是… |
[07:14] | Oh, it’s so embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[07:16] | It’s okay, I get it. Both ends? | 没事 我明白 腹泻加尿失禁吗 |
[07:18] | I haven’t eaten in days. Where is it all coming from? | 我好几天没吃东西了 这些排泄物都哪来的 |
[07:21] | Likely viral gastroenteritis. | 可能是病毒性胃肠炎 |
[07:23] | Urgent care said the same thing, | 急诊中心也是这么说的 |
[07:25] | but I’ve been like this almost a month, | 但我已经这样持续一个月了 |
[07:26] | and it’s not even flu season. | 现在都不是流感季节 |
[07:28] | Unfortunately, there’s often an exception to the rule, | 可惜凡事总有例外 |
[07:31] | and this time it’s you. | 这次你就是例外 |
[07:32] | Tests? | 哪些检查 |
[07:33] | CBC, CMP, quantitative HCG. | 血常规 血液生化和绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[07:38] | Oh, that hurts. | 很疼 |
[07:40] | CT abdomen and pelvis, got it. | 腹部和盆腔CT 好的 |
[07:42] | Techs will be by soon to take you for your scan. | 技术部门马上会带你去进行扫描 |
[07:44] | The sooner the better. I really feel like crap. | 越快越好 我现在感觉像一坨屎 |
[07:47] | No pun intended, right? | 不是双关吧 |
[07:51] | Ms. Blake, I’m Dr. Choi. | 布莱克小姐 我是崔医生 |
[07:52] | Oh, thank God. Finally, a real doctor. | 谢天谢地 终于有真正的医生来了 |
[07:57] | 44-year-old female, complaints of lumbago. | 44岁女性 表示腰疼 |
[07:59] | Pain 10 out of 10. | 疼痛十级 |
[08:01] | – HPI symptoms– – The important info– | -幽门螺杆菌感染的症状 -重要信息 |
[08:03] | I was getting dressed for work, | 我本来在换衣服准备上班 |
[08:05] | bent down to put on my shoes, and my back locked up. | 弯腰准备穿鞋 然后我的腰就僵住了 |
[08:08] | Well, why don’t we take a look? | 我们先来看看吧 |
[08:09] | Is it okay if student doctor McNeal examines you? | 实习医生麦克尼尔来进行检查 可以吗 |
[08:12] | Have you done this before? | 你以前检查过吗 |
[08:14] | – Oh, wonderful. – I’ll be gentle. | -太好了 -我会很温柔的 |
[08:16] | Guess you can’t make the pain any worse. | 估计再疼也不会更疼了 |
[08:21] | Laid on the floor for an hour hoping the pain would ease up. | 我在地板上躺了一小时 期待疼痛能缓解 |
[08:24] | Nothing. | 完全没用 |
[08:29] | I see a surgical scar. | 我看到一道手术疤 |
[08:30] | Discectomy? | 椎间盘切除术 |
[08:31] | L4. Two years ago. | 腰椎L4 两年前 |
[08:34] | Felt pretty good right after, but these days | 刚切除后感觉很好 但最近 |
[08:36] | it feels like a bad sneeze could paralyze me. | 感觉自己打个喷嚏就能瘫痪 |
[08:39] | Unfortunately, as common as back pain is, | 很遗憾 虽然腰痛很常见 |
[08:41] | there’s not a perfect fix. | 但是总不能根治 |
[08:42] | Slow, slow. | 慢点 慢点 |
[08:44] | Press against my hand like a gas pedal. | 像踩油门踏板一样踩我的手 |
[08:46] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[08:48] | Stabbing pain. | 刺痛 |
[08:50] | We have to do the other leg? | 另一条腿也要吗 |
[08:52] | It’s gonna hurt, too. | 也会很疼 |
[08:53] | So will flexion, extension, | 弯曲 伸展 |
[08:54] | the femoral stretch, FABER test. | 股骨伸展 费伯试验 |
[08:56] | Been down this road a few times? | 看来是轻车熟路啊 |
[08:57] | Today’s the worst it’s ever been, though. | 但是今天的情况是最糟糕的 |
[09:00] | What would you suggest? | 你建议怎么办 |
[09:02] | CT? | 照CT |
[09:04] | Five of Valium for the spasm? | 输五单位安定缓解痉挛 |
[09:05] | Oh, bless you. | 上帝保佑 |
[09:13] | She got on you a bit. | 她对你有点苛刻 |
[09:14] | Patients are going to do that. Don’t take it personally. | 病人有时会这样 别往心里去 |
[09:16] | It’s all good. When I was playing ball, | 没关系 我打橄榄球的时候 |
[09:18] | I had an OC could rip me a new one like no other. | 我的教练就是狠了劲压榨我 |
[09:20] | Compared to him, Nora’s a peach. | 诺雅和他比起来就是个小可爱 |
[09:27] | – Hey, Doc. – Hey. | -医生 -你好 |
[09:30] | Got a sec? | 有空吗 |
[09:33] | – Yeah, what’s up? – Not here. | -怎么了 -别在这里说 |
[09:46] | Here’s the deal. | 是这样的 |
[09:48] | Your voice on Ray Burke’s wire is a problem. | 你和雷·伯克的通话会是个问题 |
[09:51] | Yeah, Jay told me. I’m sorry. | 杰和我说了 对不起 |
[09:53] | I didn’t know PD had something going on with him. | 我不知道警局在查他 |
[09:55] | Well, it’s not just PD. Feds are in on this too. | 不仅仅是警局 联调局也在查他 |
[09:58] | It’s a joint task force. Listen. | 这是联合调查 听着 |
[10:00] | I just came to give you the heads-up. | 我只是来给你提个醒 |
[10:02] | They’re looking your way now. | 他们查上你了 |
[10:04] | Me? | 我吗 |
[10:07] | What for? | 为什么 |
[10:08] | Taking kickbacks. | 拿回扣 |
[10:10] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[10:11] | You ran Ray’s blood for free and off the books, | 你给雷免费做血检 并没有记录 |
[10:14] | then accepted a sweetheart deal on his wedding venue. | 然后还定了他的婚礼礼堂 |
[10:18] | It’s a bad move. | 这可不妙 |
[10:19] | I was treating a patient from the neighborhood. | 我是在治疗邻里的病人 |
[10:21] | E.D. Docs, they make house calls all the time. | 急诊室会接到各种出诊电话 |
[10:24] | They’ve never been an issue with the hospital. | 从来不会找上医院的麻烦 |
[10:26] | Well, they are with the Feds. | 联调局的就会找 |
[10:28] | – Unbelievable. – Yeah, I–look. | -难以置信 -我…听着 |
[10:30] | You can still get ahead of this, okay? | 你还是有办法的 |
[10:31] | You can make it go away. | 你还是能摆脱的 |
[10:34] | ‘Cause from now on, | 因为从现在开始 |
[10:36] | whatever happens between you and Ray, pass it on. | 你和雷之间的事都过去了 |
[10:39] | – Become a CI for the taskforce. – An informant. | -你要为联合行动做线人 -做卧底 |
[10:41] | That’s crazy. No way. | 这太疯狂了 不可能 |
[10:43] | Doc, this is a big case. High priority, understand? | 医生 这是个大案 非常重要 明白吗 |
[10:48] | You don’t have a lot of options. | 你没什么选择 |
[10:50] | Maybe, but I’m… | 也许吧 但我… |
[10:52] | I’m still not doing it. | 我还是不干 |
[10:53] | Will, listen to me. | 威尔 听我说 |
[10:54] | You get jammed up with the Feds, | 要是联调局的人找上你 |
[10:56] | it could cost you your medical license. | 你可能会丢掉行医执照 |
[10:58] | I said no. | 我说了不要 |
[11:00] | It’s the wrong answer. | 回答错误 |
[11:05] | I’ll be in touch. | 随时联系 |
[11:09] | Doctor. | 医生 |
[11:16] | BP’s dropping, down to 90 over 70. | 血压下降了 血压90/70 |
[11:19] | Heart rate’s jumped, 130. | 心率快速上升到了130 |
[11:20] | Spleen’s abnormal. Ultrasound. | 脾脏不正常 做超声 |
[11:28] | Spleen is grossly enlarged. | 脾脏严重肿胀 |
[11:29] | Also, free fluid in the abdomen. | 而且腹部有积液 |
[11:31] | Wasn’t there on intake. | 刚送来的时候还没有 |
[11:32] | Grab two units and then let’s move. | 拿两单位 准备转移 |
[11:34] | – I need some help! – What’s going on? | -需要人手 -什么情况 |
[11:36] | She’s bleeding internally. | 她有内出血 |
[11:37] | We need to get her up to surgery now to control it. | 我们得把她立即送去手术室控制病情 |
[11:39] | She’ll be okay though, right? | 但她不会有事的吧 |
[11:52] | – Doctor Manning. – Hi. | -曼宁医生 -你好 |
[11:54] | Linda, your labs came back. | 琳达 你的检查检测结果来了 |
[11:57] | The cold you can’t shake, the bruising and petechiae, | 好不了的感冒 淤伤和瘀点 |
[12:00] | and now your spleen– | 再加上你的脾脏… |
[12:01] | they’re from Primary Myelofibrosis. | 都是原发性骨髓纤维化导致的 |
[12:04] | It’s a type of leukemia. | 这是一种白血病 |
[12:06] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[12:07] | Leukemia. | 白血病 |
[12:09] | That’s cancer. | 是癌症 |
[12:10] | It is. There are some medications that treat the disease, | 是 但这种病是有治疗办法的 |
[12:14] | but the side effects can be extreme | 不过副作用也可能会很强烈 |
[12:17] | and the results are unproven. | 而且治疗结果无法保证 |
[12:19] | There is one treatment that can offer a cure. | 不过还有一种办法可以治愈 |
[12:22] | It’s a stem cell transplant. | 干细胞移植 |
[12:24] | Transplant? | 移植 |
[12:26] | There’s a list, right? | 那肯定有名单吧 |
[12:29] | I’ll be at the bottom. | 我肯定排到队尾了 |
[12:31] | No, no. | 不是不是 |
[12:32] | There are lists for organs like hearts and lungs. | 心脏啊肺之类的器官移植有排队名单 |
[12:35] | Because they come from deceased donors, | 是因为这些器官来自已故捐赠者 |
[12:37] | there’s a limited supply. | 因此供应量有限 |
[12:38] | But stem cells come from living donors. | 但干细胞可以由活人捐献 |
[12:40] | So anyone able to give blood | 所以只要符合捐血条件的 |
[12:42] | can likely also give stem cells. | 应该就可以捐献干细胞 |
[12:45] | There are a lot of options. | 因此选项有很多 |
[12:50] | See, baby, we’re gonna beat this. | 你瞧 亲爱的 我们一定可以的 |
[12:53] | Thank you, Doctor Manning. | 谢谢你 曼宁医生 |
[12:54] | Of course. | 没事 |
[12:55] | I’ll call hematology to get things started, okay? | 那我联系血液科 让他们开始准备吧 |
[12:57] | Gracias. | 谢谢你 |
[13:02] | BP’s still low, temp’s ticked up, 102. | 血压仍然很低 体温较高 38.8度 |
[13:06] | And three trips to the bathroom. | 还跑了三趟厕所 |
[13:08] | I couldn’t even keep down ice chips. | 我离了冰袋都不行 |
[13:10] | I’m sorry. I wish I had an answer. | 抱歉 我也希望能查明病因 |
[13:12] | All your blood work was within normal limits. | 但你的血液指标都在正常范围内 |
[13:14] | And the CT did show a cyst in your ovaries, | CT显示你的卵巢确实有囊肿 |
[13:17] | but that’s not uncommon. | 但也不是什么少见的情况 |
[13:18] | Yeah, my sister has the same thing. | 是啊 我姐姐也有同样的情况 |
[13:22] | – Your neck hurt? – Stiff. | -你的脖子疼 -有点僵 |
[13:24] | Headache? | 头疼吗 |
[13:26] | Off and on. | 时断时续的 |
[13:27] | Set up for a lumbar puncture? | 要做脊椎穿刺吗 |
[13:29] | Isn’t that a spinal tap? For the flu? | 那不是要在脊椎上扎针吗 治流感的 |
[13:32] | It’s possible that it’s evolved into encephalitis or meningitis. | 病情可能已经发展成了脑炎或脑膜炎 |
[13:36] | I will never skip another flu shot, I swear. | 我发誓以后每一针流感疫苗我都打 |
[13:40] | Is there someone we can call for you? | 有什么人可以帮你联系一下吗 |
[13:42] | No, my girlfriends, they’ll bring drama | 不必了 我的闺蜜们来了只会闹 |
[13:44] | I don’t need right now. | 我现在嫌烦 |
[13:50] | What about your sister? | 那你姐姐呢 |
[13:52] | She and my parents live out of state. | 她和我父母在外州住 |
[13:56] | It’s okay, I’ve got my podcasts, | 没事 我开了播客 |
[13:59] | and they can actually go with me into the bathroom. | 就算我上厕所他们也能听见 |
[14:03] | They might make better company, then. | 那就让他们好好陪你吧 |
[14:10] | I see the Valium’s helping. | 看来安定起作用了 |
[14:12] | I’m trying to move around a little, loosen things up. | 我试着来回走走 放松一下 |
[14:15] | Those my CT results? | 那是我的CT结果吗 |
[14:16] | Yes, scans show spinal degeneration and scar tissue | 是 扫描显示脊椎退行性病变和疤痕组织 |
[14:20] | at L3 through L5. | 从L3延伸到L5 |
[14:22] | We suspect it’s chronic and not the cause of today’s pain. | 我们怀疑这是慢性病 不是今天疼痛的原因 |
[14:25] | – That’s likely structural, so… – You want an MRI. | -可能是结构问题 所以 -你想做核磁 |
[14:27] | Compare it to the scan taken when I had surgery | 然后把扫描结果和我两年前手术 |
[14:29] | two years ago to see if anything’s different. | 留下的伤疤进行比对 看有没有异样 |
[14:33] | Forgot. You know the drill. | 都忘了 你熟悉流程 |
[14:34] | Yeah, so I know an MRI won’t show anything more than the CT. | 所以我知道核磁共振不会比CT显示更多结果 |
[14:37] | You’ll give me some low grade muscle relaxer, | 你们会给我一些低级的肌肉放松药 |
[14:39] | recommend physical therapy, | 还会建议我接受理疗 |
[14:41] | but those meds won’t do anything | 但那些药一点用都不管 |
[14:42] | more than a baby aspirin. | 还不如儿童感冒药好使 |
[14:43] | And I’m a lawyer, | 我是律师 |
[14:44] | a partner at Astor, Caldwell and Davis. | 是阿斯特-考德威-戴维斯律所的合伙人 |
[14:45] | I don’t have time to lie on the floor doing pelvic bridges | 我没时间躺在地板上做臀桥 |
[14:48] | with some glorified trainer. | 听私教给我上课 |
[14:49] | So how about you just write me a script for what will work? | 不如你们直接开处方 给我管用的药 |
[14:52] | Norco 10-325s, | 诺科10-325s |
[14:54] | then we can all get on with our lives. | 然后咱们各忙各的去 |
[14:57] | I’ll talk to the pharmacy. | 我去和药房谈谈 |
[15:04] | I take it back. | 我收回 |
[15:05] | I think Nora’s got the edge over my old coach. | 我认为诺雅比我的老教练厉害多了 |
[15:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[15:08] | Running Nora’s name through the Illinois prescription database. | 在伊利诺伊州处方数据库搜索诺雅的名字 |
[15:11] | See if she’s flagged as a frequent flyer. | 看看她是不是被标注的医院常客 |
[15:13] | You think she’s just trying to score pills? | 你认为她可能是想骗药 |
[15:14] | – Faking her pain? – Maybe. | -假装疼痛 -可能 |
[15:15] | Dodging an MRI and then immediately | 极力躲避核磁共振 而且要求 |
[15:17] | pressing for meds reeks of a con job. | 开药特别急迫 看着就像骗子 |
[15:20] | She’s not on file. | 她没登记过 |
[15:21] | Still doesn’t mean we’re getting the whole story. | 但这并不意味着我们了解了全部情况 |
[15:23] | So what do we do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[15:25] | Nora had her back surgery at East Mercy. | 诺雅在东慈爱做的背部手术 |
[15:27] | Call over there. | 联系他们 |
[15:28] | See if she’s only coming to us because they cut her off. | 问问那边她来找我们是不是因为被他们断药了 |
[15:33] | – Cesar. – Ricky Glendon, 19. | -塞萨尔 -里基·格兰顿 19岁 |
[15:35] | Hit by a bus. GCS 5, intubated on scene. | 被公交撞了 昏迷指数5 当场插管 |
[15:38] | Hypotensive, but no obvious long bone deformities. | 血压过低 无明显长骨变形 |
[15:40] | Belly’s hard as a rock. Maggie? | 腹部硬得像石头 麦基 |
[15:41] | I got you. Baghdad’s ready. | 我来 紧急创伤室准备好了 |
[15:42] | All right, let’s get him in. | 好了 送进去 |
[15:48] | All right. On my count. | 好了 听我口令 |
[15:49] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[15:53] | Give me the ultrasound. | 做超声 |
[16:00] | Fast scan’s positive. | 快速扫描有结果 |
[16:01] | There’s free fluid in the belly. | 腹部有积液 |
[16:02] | I need to get in there. | 得开腹了 |
[16:04] | We’ll do it in the hybrid O.R. Maggie, decision time. | 在混合手术室做吧 麦基 你自己选 |
[16:06] | You on my team or no? | 来不来参与手术 |
[16:08] | – I’m in. – Good. | -我来 -好 |
[16:09] | Page anesthesia, assemble the others, | 呼叫麻醉科 召集其他人 |
[16:11] | and prep the hybrid O.R. for surgery. | 把混合手术室准备好 |
[16:13] | Copy that. April. | 收到 艾普尔 |
[16:16] | Take over the AD? | 接诊台交给你了 |
[16:17] | – As long as you need. – All right. | -你放心去 -好的 |
[16:21] | Jay, where are you? Call me back. | 杰 你在哪儿 给我回电 |
[16:23] | Better yet, stop by the hospital. | 来趟医院更好 |
[16:26] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[16:28] | Uh, yeah, just… you know Jay and I, | 没事 就是杰和我 |
[16:31] | still arguing over Dad’s stuff. | 还在争论爸爸的东西怎么处理 |
[16:33] | Really? I thought Pat didn’t hold on to anything. | 真的吗 我以为帕特没有多余的身外之物 |
[16:36] | Yeah, he didn’t. These are old baseball cards. | 他没有 只是些以前的棒球卡 |
[16:41] | So what was all that with Voight this morning? | 今早博伊特找你有什么事吗 |
[16:43] | So secretive. | 好神秘 |
[16:44] | Nothing, uh… he wanted a curbside diagnosis | 没什么 他想听听我的意见 |
[16:48] | because he doesn’t trust his own doctor. | 因为他不相信自己的医生 |
[16:50] | He’s a pain in the ass. | 他挺麻烦的 |
[16:52] | He should get a second opinion for that. | 他确实应该参考他人的意见 |
[16:55] | Get it? Pain…in the ass. | 明白了吗 屁股痛[麻烦] |
[16:58] | Oh, yeah. That’s funny. | 是啊 真好笑 |
[17:01] | No, it wasn’t. | 不好笑 |
[17:02] | But that’s why I love you. | 所以我才爱你 |
[17:04] | Oh, it’s Goodwin. I gotta go. | 是古德温 我得走了 |
[17:06] | I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[17:14] | We get a stem cell donor for Linda? | 找到适合琳达的干细胞捐献者了吗 |
[17:16] | Come in and close the door. | 请进 关上门 |
[17:21] | There’s a problem. | 有个问题 |
[17:23] | Linda Harper isn’t a U.S. Citizen. | 琳达·哈珀不是美国公民 |
[17:25] | That complicates her ability to access a transplant network. | 这使她利用移植系统变得困难 |
[17:29] | Why? Patients can’t be denied based on immigration status. | 为什么 他们不能因为移民身份拒绝病人 |
[17:32] | No, but they can if they’re unable to prove they have | 确实不能 但如果病人不能证明 |
[17:35] | stable insurance to cover the procedure | 有稳固的医疗保险来支付移植及后续费用 |
[17:38] | and the follow-up cost. | 他们就可以拒绝 |
[17:39] | But she has insurance. | 可是她有保险 |
[17:40] | James, her husband, is a citizen | 她丈夫詹姆斯是公民 |
[17:42] | and covered by Medicaid. Doesn’t that include Linda? | 受保于医疗补助计划 不包含琳达吗 |
[17:45] | The marriage allows Linda to apply for a green card, | 琳达可以通过他们的婚姻申请绿卡 |
[17:48] | but until she has official legal status, | 但直到她有了合法身份 |
[17:51] | James’ Medicaid does not extend to her. | 詹姆斯的医疗补助计划不包含她 |
[17:54] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了 |
[17:56] | So despite the abundance of stem cell donors out there, | 尽管有那么多可能的干细胞捐献者 |
[17:59] | Linda can’t get to any of them because of red tape? | 琳达却因为繁文缛节而没有机会 |
[18:02] | Ms. Goodwin, a transplant is the only treatment | 古德温女士 移植是唯一能 |
[18:04] | that can save her life. | 救她命的治疗手段 |
[18:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:07] | That’s why I think the family should bypass the network | 所以我认为她的家属应该直接绕过系统 |
[18:10] | altogether with a direct donation from her brother, Manny. | 让她弟弟曼尼进行直接捐献 |
[18:14] | And pay out of pocket? | 并且自费吗 |
[18:16] | It’s expensive, I know. | 费用高昂 我知道 |
[18:17] | But there’s not a better option. | 但没有更好的选择了 |
[18:22] | I’ll speak with James. | 我会和詹姆斯谈 |
[18:23] | All right. | 好的 |
[18:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:28] | When this is tied, | 缝好后 |
[18:31] | the mesentery will be hemostatic. | 肠系膜就会止血 |
[18:43] | – Marty, talk to me. – Massive ST elevations. | -马蒂 汇报情况 -ST段大幅抬高 |
[18:45] | Kid’s 19 and he’s having a heart attack? | 这孩子才十九岁就心脏病发作了吗 |
[18:47] | – Apparently. – We need an angiogram. | -显然是的 -我们需要做血管造影检查 |
[18:49] | Let’s get the C-arm in place. Maggie? | 把C形臂准备好 麦基 |
[18:50] | Introducer kit, wire and lead. | 穿刺包 导丝和造影剂 |
[18:52] | Read my mind. Let’s go. | 深得我意 开始吧 |
[18:55] | So, your LP revealed a high presence of white cells | 腰椎穿刺显示你的脑脊液中 |
[18:58] | in your cerebral spinal fluid. | 白细胞计数高 |
[18:59] | So it is encephalitis or meningitis. | 所以不是脑炎或脑膜炎 |
[19:01] | Yes and no. | 是又不是 |
[19:03] | The search for the infecting bacteria or virus was inconclusive. | 寻找细菌或病毒感染的结果不确定 |
[19:06] | You have the symptoms, but not the cause. | 你有症状 但没有病因 |
[19:09] | That’s strange, isn’t it? | 很奇怪 对吧 |
[19:12] | Tara, you’re slurring. | 塔拉 你口齿不清了 |
[19:13] | My face feels weird. Tingly. | 我的脸感觉很奇怪 有刺痛感 |
[19:17] | Ptosis of the left eyelid. It’s really droopy. | 左眼睑严重下垂 |
[19:19] | Left corner of the mouth is lagging. | 左侧嘴角歪斜 |
[19:20] | Seventh cranial nerve issue? | 第七脑神经的问题吗 |
[19:24] | Does your mouth feel dry? | 你觉得口干吗 |
[19:26] | Tastes like metal. | 有金属味 |
[19:28] | These new signs– whatever is going on, | 这些新症状…不管这是什么病 |
[19:29] | it is definitely affecting her brain. | 绝对在影响她的大脑 |
[19:31] | Let’s get an MRI and push her to the front of the list. | 安排核磁共振检查 加急 |
[19:33] | Squeeze my fingers. | 捏我的手指 |
[19:34] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[19:36] | We’re gonna find out. | 我们会查清楚的 |
[19:39] | Order a transvaginal ultrasound as well. | 同时安排经阴道超声波检查 |
[19:41] | For the ovarian cysts? Why? | 为了卵巢囊肿吗 为什么 |
[19:42] | We already saw them on the CT. | 我们已经在CT扫描上看到了 |
[19:44] | Yeah, well, I want a better look. | 是的 但我想看得更清楚些 |
[19:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:49] | I understand it’s an enormous amount of money. | 我明白这是很大一笔钱 |
[19:51] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[19:52] | We’ll take out loans, sell the car. | 我们去贷款 把车卖了 |
[19:55] | It’s Linda’s life. | 这关乎琳达的生命 |
[19:56] | And in all honesty, this is the hardest part. | 而且说实话 这是最困难的部分 |
[19:58] | The medicine itself is straightforward. | 治疗本身很直接 |
[20:00] | Manny, as Linda’s brother, | 曼尼 作为琳达的弟弟 |
[20:01] | you are the ideal candidate to donate your stem cells. | 你是捐献干细胞的理想人选 |
[20:04] | It’s a series of infusions | 你要进行一系列注射 |
[20:05] | to boost your bone marrow production. | 来使骨髓产生更多的干细胞 |
[20:07] | – When can he start? – Today. | -我们什么时候开始 -今天 |
[20:09] | By the end of next week, | 等到下周末 |
[20:10] | it’s likely you’ll be able to donate to Linda. | 你就有望为琳达捐献了 |
[20:14] | Manny, you all right? | 曼尼 你还好吗 |
[20:16] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[20:18] | Mr. Calderon, it’s a simple procedure. | 卡尔德隆先生 这个过程很简单的 |
[20:20] | I don’t think I can. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[20:23] | Can what? | 做不到什么 |
[20:25] | Donate. | 捐献 |
[20:27] | Manny, what the hell are you talking about? | 曼尼 你到底在说什么 |
[20:29] | I’m sorry, James. I just… | 对不起 詹姆斯 我只是… |
[20:31] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[20:32] | Manny, you have to. | 曼尼 你必须做 |
[20:33] | Mr. Calderon, I don’t know if you understand. | 卡尔德隆先生 你也许还不明白 |
[20:35] | If we don’t do this transplant, your sister– | 如果我们不做移植 你姐姐… |
[20:37] | I know. But I can’t. | 我知道 但我做不到 |
[20:40] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你这是什么毛病 |
[20:41] | You’re her brother. | 你是她弟弟 |
[20:44] | – Then leave. – Mr. Harper– | -那就滚 -哈珀先生 |
[20:46] | If you’re not gonna help, just get the hell out of here. | 如果你不打算帮忙 就赶紧滚出去 |
[20:49] | I said out! | 我说滚 |
[20:57] | Manny, are you okay? | 曼尼 你没事吧 |
[21:02] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:05] | I’m sorry, James. | 对不起 詹姆斯 |
[21:07] | Without you, she’ll die. | 没有你 她就会死 |
[21:16] | Your sister needs you, Mr. Calderon. | 你姐姐需要你 卡尔德隆先生 |
[21:19] | Please, help us understand your decision. | 请为我们解释你的决定 |
[21:26] | Donating stem cells means my name goes into your system. | 捐献干细胞意味着我的名字会进入系统 |
[21:31] | They monitor them. That’s how they get you. | 有人在监控 我会被抓住 |
[21:34] | You’re undocumented as well, aren’t you? | 你也是非法移民 对吗 |
[21:38] | Yes. | 对 |
[21:40] | And so is my wife. | 我妻子也是 |
[21:43] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[21:48] | I love my sister. | 我爱我姐姐 |
[21:50] | I risked our lives to get us here from El Salvador, but… | 我们冒死从萨尔瓦多来这 但… |
[21:54] | if I get deported… | 如果我被遣返了 |
[21:55] | The hospital is prohibited from sharing | 医院不能与执法机关 |
[21:58] | personal data to law enforcement. | 共享病人信息 |
[22:00] | That includes immigration officials. | 也包括移民官员 |
[22:02] | No one will know you’re here. | 没人会知道你在这里 |
[22:04] | Government will find out. | 政府的人会发现的 |
[22:06] | They’ll come for me and then for my wife. | 他们会来抓我 然后抓我妻子 |
[22:08] | Mr. Calderon, I realize that these are | 卡尔德隆先生 我知道现在这情况 |
[22:11] | uncertain times for immigrants, | 对移民来说有风险 |
[22:13] | but you’d be donating stem cells to your sister. | 但你是捐干细胞给你姐姐 |
[22:16] | – You’d be saving her life. – They won’t care. | -你能救她一命 -他们不在乎 |
[22:18] | You don’t understand. How could you? | 你不会明白 你怎么能明白呢 |
[22:21] | But it’s real. | 但现实就是如此 |
[22:23] | They take people from work, from home. | 他们把人从公司 家中带走 |
[22:26] | They separate families. | 他们让家庭支离破碎 |
[22:31] | I might never see my wife again. | 我也许永远见不到我妻子 |
[22:34] | Meet our child. | 见不到我孩子了 |
[22:36] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:40] | No. | 不行 |
[22:48] | Damn it, the tear is too close to the takeoff of the LAD. | 该死 伤口太近 无法避开左冠状动脉前降支 |
[22:52] | I can’t deploy the stent without occluding the left main. | 这样搭血管支架肯定会伤到左主动脉 |
[22:55] | We’re gonna have to crack him open and revascularize. | 我们只能给他做血管重建术 |
[22:57] | I’ll call upstairs and get us a bypass machine and perfusionist. | 我给楼上打电话要一个搭桥机器和灌注师 |
[23:00] | And Dr. Bardovi, too. | 还有巴多维医生 |
[23:01] | I’m going to need an extra set of hands to assist. | 我需要多个人手协助手术 |
[23:03] | Okay, let’s prep and drape. | 好 做好准备 挂上消毒帏 |
[23:05] | On it. | 了解 |
[23:12] | 杰 我们得谈谈 杰 给我回电 请给我打电话 杰 你在哪里 给我打电话 我们现在必须谈谈 | |
[23:16] | Tara’s MRI results. | 塔拉的核磁共振结果 |
[23:19] | Clean–no tumors, lesions, or clots. | 无异常 没有肿瘤 病变或凝块 |
[23:22] | And the transvaginal ultrasound. | 经阴道超声检查 |
[23:25] | Scan only shows simple ovarian cysts. | 扫面显示是单纯卵巢囊肿 |
[23:27] | Nothing abnormal. | 没有异常 |
[23:29] | Are you going to fill me in on | 你打算告诉我 |
[23:30] | why you doubled back to look at the cysts? | 为什么你要复查这些囊肿吗 |
[23:31] | I thought one might have been a teratoma. | 我原以为有一个是畸胎瘤 |
[23:33] | A clump of cells that shouldn’t be there. | 一团本不该在那的细胞 |
[23:35] | Well, it would explain the sharpness she feels in her abdomen, | 但那能解释她腹部的刺痛感 |
[23:38] | and if the teratoma contains primitive brain cells… | 如果畸胎瘤包含原始脑细胞 |
[23:41] | could have tricked her immune system | 可能会欺骗她的免疫系统 |
[23:42] | into attacking her actual brain cells. | 去攻击她真实的脑细胞 |
[23:43] | Causing the neurologic symptoms. | 引起那些神经症状 |
[23:46] | Okay, yeah, I see the connections, | 好 我明白了 |
[23:47] | but the kind of teratoma that you’re describing is super rare. | 但你说的这种畸胎瘤非常罕见 |
[23:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:52] | But a teratoma is the only thing that connects all her symptoms. | 畸胎瘤是唯一可以解释所有症状的病因 |
[23:55] | Then why didn’t it show up on the ultrasound? | 那为什么在超声波里没有显示 |
[23:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:57] | But just because a radiologist couldn’t see it | 但仅因为一个放射科医生没看见 |
[23:59] | does not mean it’s not there. | 不意味着不存在 |
[24:01] | Dr. Halstead, there are cysts in each ovary. | 霍斯特德医生 每个卵巢里都有囊肿 |
[24:05] | Even if there is a teratoma hiding, | 即使有个畸胎瘤藏匿其中 |
[24:07] | you don’t know which one it’s in. | 你也不知道是哪个 |
[24:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:10] | Our only move would be to push for surgery. | 只有试着说服病人做手术 |
[24:12] | Take them both out. | 把两个都取出来 |
[24:14] | An oophorectomy. | 卵巢切除术 |
[24:17] | You want me to call gyne? | 你想让我给妇科打电话吗 |
[24:19] | She’s only 30. | 她才三十岁 |
[24:20] | I do this, she won’t be able to have kids. | 如果我这么做 她就不能有孩子了 |
[24:23] | So, do I call gyne? | 所以 我要给妇科打电话吗 |
[24:28] | No. Start over. Take a new history. | 不 重新开始 拿本新病历 |
[24:29] | Draw all new labs and test for zebras. | 重做所有测试 检查罕见的病因 |
[24:31] | Start with an ANA, SSA, SSB, | 从抗核抗体 抗SSA 抗SSB |
[24:33] | and antithyroglobulin antibodies. | 以及抗甲状腺球蛋白抗体 |
[24:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[24:44] | Connor. | 康纳 |
[24:47] | I asked for the CT fellow and I get the Attending. | 我要个心胸科学徒 却来了个主治医生啊 |
[24:51] | My new title really carries some weight. | 我的新职位可有不小的影响力呢 |
[24:53] | Easy there, tiger. | 别得意忘形 小子 |
[24:54] | You only got me because the elective CABG | 我来是因为我的冠状动脉搭桥术手术 |
[24:56] | I was starting is now on hold | 被暂停了 |
[24:58] | because your trauma needs a bypass machine. | 因为你的病人需要搭桥机器 |
[25:00] | Also maybe because you miss operating with me. | 也可能是因为你怀念和我一起做手术 |
[25:04] | Scrub in. | 洗手吧 |
[25:05] | Bypass machine should be down here any minute. | 搭桥机器马上就会送来了 |
[25:08] | Actually, I put a hold on that order. | 事实上 我没让他们移动机器 |
[25:10] | Machine’s already prepped and ready for use up in the O.R. | 机器已经消毒准备好投入使用 |
[25:12] | Simpler to bring your patient up than the equipment down. | 把你的病人转移到楼上更简单 |
[25:16] | You’re right. Let’s do it. | 你说得对 就这么办 |
[25:18] | Guess I do miss operating with you. | 我猜自己还真是怀念和你一起手术了 |
[25:20] | Love hearing you say I’m right. | 听你说我是对的时太爽了 |
[25:24] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[25:26] | Just heard back from East Mercy. | 刚得到东慈爱医院的回复 |
[25:28] | Nora’s not on file as a frequent flier. | 诺雅并不是那里的病人 |
[25:30] | Never been a patient there. | 从没去那里看过病 |
[25:32] | Well, she definitely had a surgery. | 但她肯定做过手术 |
[25:33] | Scar on her back is clear proof. | 背上的伤疤可不会说谎 |
[25:34] | Well, I’ll start calling other hospitals, | 我再问问别的医院 |
[25:35] | see if she’s on file somewhere else. | 看看她在其他地方是否有档案 |
[25:37] | If Nora is playing us, it stands to reason | 如果诺雅在骗我们 很有可能 |
[25:39] | she’d also lie about where she had her operation. | 她对自己在哪做的手术也撒了谎 |
[25:42] | Maybe it’s simpler than that. | 也许没那么复杂 |
[25:44] | If I were trying to game the system, | 如果我想骗过医疗系统 |
[25:47] | I certainly wouldn’t use my real name. | 我会用假名 |
[25:49] | So, if she’s not Nora Blake, who is she? | 如果她不是诺雅·布莱克 那她是谁 |
[25:52] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[25:53] | Dr. Charles, can I ask you something? | 查尔斯医生 我能问点事吗 |
[25:59] | I’ve got a strong feeling my patient gave a fake name | 我有预感我的病人用假名 |
[26:01] | to get a prescription. | 来骗取处方药 |
[26:04] | You think we’re dealing with addiction? | 你认为来了个瘾君子 |
[26:07] | Likely, but I can’t help her with it | 很可能 但如果分不清 |
[26:09] | if I can’t separate fact from fiction. | 事实真相 我帮不了她 |
[26:11] | You know, often when people lie, | 很多时候人们撒谎 |
[26:13] | they tend to describe things in generalities. | 会只描述事情的大概 |
[26:16] | But when they use specifics, | 但他们说细节时 |
[26:17] | it’s more likely they’re telling the truth. | 往往说的是实话 |
[26:19] | Your patient give you any details? | 你的病人说了什么细节吗 |
[26:21] | The type of meds she wanted. | 她想要的药物名称 |
[26:23] | Oh, and her job. | 还有她的工作 |
[26:24] | That she’s a partner at a law firm. | 她是一家律所的合伙人 |
[26:27] | Astor, Caldwell, and Davis. | 阿斯特-卡德威尔-戴维斯律所 |
[26:29] | Start there. | 从那着手 |
[26:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:40] | 布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯 合伙人 | |
[26:43] | There. | 看这里 |
[26:45] | Nora Blake is actually Brenna McDouglas. | 诺雅·布莱克其实是布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯 |
[26:47] | Gotcha. | 找到你了 |
[26:52] | Am I a match? | 我匹配吗 |
[26:53] | No, I’m sorry. | 不 很抱歉 |
[26:55] | You don’t have enough HLA markers in common with Linda. | 你跟琳达的白细胞抗原重合度不够高 |
[27:00] | What about Evan? | 那埃文呢 |
[27:01] | He’s the only other blood relation. | 他是她唯一的血亲 |
[27:02] | It’s possible, but the injections needed | 有可能 但捐赠者需要注射药物 |
[27:05] | to boost stem cells increase the chance that the donors | 来增长体内的干细胞数量 |
[27:08] | themselves develop leukemia in the future. | 这会增加其自身在将来患上白血病的风险 |
[27:10] | Evan’s family history and his young age… | 鉴于埃文的家族病史和他的年纪 |
[27:14] | His risk would be significantly higher. | 他冒的风险会特别高 |
[27:17] | Is there any other way? | 还有别的办法吗 |
[27:19] | Stem cells can also be extracted | 造血干细胞也可以 |
[27:21] | directly from Evan’s bone marrow, | 直接从埃文的骨髓中抽取 |
[27:23] | but it’s an invasive process, | 但这个过程也会对他造成损伤 |
[27:25] | and given Evan’s weight, it would take multiple procedures | 再考虑到他的体重 可能要重复多次 |
[27:28] | to harvest the amount of cells needed. | 才能抽取到足够的干细胞 |
[27:30] | It would be painful for him, | 这对他来说会很痛苦 |
[27:32] | and I can’t guarantee it would be successful for you. | 我也不能保证这个方法会对你有用 |
[27:41] | So the only way to save my wife is to give my son | 所以救我妻子的唯一办法 |
[27:44] | the disease that’s killing her | 就是让我儿子把命也搭进这个病里 |
[27:45] | or put him through hell and hope for the best? | 或者让他痛不欲生然后祈祷万事如意吗 |
[27:54] | I’ll donate my stem cells. | 我会捐赠我的干细胞 |
[28:07] | I came to the United States for a better life. | 我来美国是为了一段更好的生活 |
[28:09] | Linda has one with James and Evan. | 琳达跟詹姆斯和埃文已经拥有了这样的生活 |
[28:12] | I can’t take that from her. | 我不能把它从她身边夺走 |
[28:33] | Fine, you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[28:34] | My name’s Brenna McDouglas, not Nora Blake. | 我叫布伦娜·麦克道格拉斯 不是诺雅·布莱克 |
[28:37] | Can I have my prescription now? | 现在我能拿到我的处方药了吗 |
[28:38] | It may feel like you need them, | 你可能觉得你需要它们 |
[28:40] | but more pills aren’t the answer. | 但药片从来就不是答案 |
[28:42] | I’m in pain. Don’t you even care? | 我很痛苦 难道你一点也不在乎吗 |
[28:44] | Yes, we care. | 我们当然在乎 |
[28:46] | And we want to help. | 我们也想要帮你 |
[28:48] | Let us set you up with an addiction therapist | 我们会给你安排一个除瘾治疗师 |
[28:50] | who can devise a pain management strategy | 他会给你设计一个缓解痛苦的方案 |
[28:51] | that doesn’t involve opioids. | 而其中并不包括鸦片类药物 |
[28:53] | Here’s some referrals that | 这里有一些推荐 |
[28:55] | I think you should take a look at. | 我认为你应该看看 |
[28:56] | No! I don’t need a therapist or a new plan. | 不 我不需要什么治疗师或者新方案 |
[28:58] | I need my refill. | 我只需要我原来的那些药物 |
[29:00] | What is the big deal? My God. | 这有什么大不了的 天哪 |
[29:01] | I’m a lawyer with great insurance, | 我是一个上了保险的律师 |
[29:03] | not some junkie off the street. | 又不是什么大街上的瘾君子 |
[29:05] | Or worse, some hombre that | 或者什么更糟的 |
[29:07] | probably can’t even speak the language. | 连英语都不会说的人 |
[29:08] | That guy in the next room– Mexican or whatever– | 隔壁那个男的 不知道是墨西哥的还是哪的 |
[29:11] | he attacked a man. | 他攻击了一个人 |
[29:12] | He fought him right in the emergency room. | 他直接在急诊室外就跟另一个人打起来了 |
[29:15] | But nobody gave him a hard time or prevented his care. | 但也没人故意为难他 不给他药啊 |
[29:17] | No. The doctor, the administrator– | 没有 不管是医生还是管理人员 |
[29:20] | they’re bending over backwards for him. | 都对他尽心尽力的 |
[29:22] | There is no way he comes before me. | 他凭什么排在我前面 |
[29:25] | So give me my prescription or, so help me, | 所以要么把我的药给我 |
[29:28] | I will sue you and this entire emergency room. | 不然我就把你和这整个急诊室全告上法庭 |
[29:33] | No. | 不可能 |
[29:34] | Then get out, and send me your boss. | 那就滚出去 把你的上司叫来 |
[29:42] | Dr. Lanik, my patient would like a word. | 拉尼克医生 我的病人有话想跟你说 |
[29:55] | 姓名 曼尼·卡尔德隆 医生 曼宁医生 | |
[30:05] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[30:16] | Routine LIMA procedure should do it. | 正常从左乳内动脉入手应该就可以成功 |
[30:18] | Mammary artery’s a perfect size match. | 乳动脉的大小刚好 |
[30:21] | But, if for any reason it feels off, | 但是 万一失败了的话 |
[30:25] | we’ll use the saphenous vein instead. | 我们就用隐静脉 |
[30:28] | What, you disagree? | 怎么 你不同意吗 |
[30:30] | No, approach is spot on, | 没有 方法最重要 |
[30:32] | just wondering why you’re in the lead surgeon position. | 我就是很好奇怎么你变成主刀医生了 |
[30:36] | Because this is my patient. | 因为这是我的病人 |
[30:37] | He was when he was downstairs, | 他在楼下的时候确实是你的病人 |
[30:39] | but now he’s upstairs. | 但他现在已经在楼上了 |
[30:41] | I’ve been with Ricky since he entered the E.D. | 从他进急诊室开始 我就一直在里基身边 |
[30:43] | I’m gonna see him through to the end. | 这一路我要陪他走完 |
[30:45] | And I have no problem with that, | 我并不介意这个 |
[30:46] | as long as it’s as my number two. | 只要你当好我的副手 |
[30:50] | Scalpel please, Beth. | 请你把手术刀给我 贝丝 |
[30:54] | Stop. | 住手 |
[30:57] | Beth, scalpel. | 贝丝 手术刀 |
[30:58] | Hand him that instrument, and you’re off my team. | 敢给他 你就被开除了 |
[31:00] | This is my O.R., Dr. Rhodes… | 这里是我的手术室 罗德斯医生 |
[31:01] | You can assist or you can leave. | 你可以帮忙或者离开 |
[31:03] | What will it be? | 你想选哪个 |
[31:17] | I already told you, the CT cases on the CT floor | 我早就说过了 在心胸科那层的心胸科患者 |
[31:20] | belong to the CT Attending. | 是属于心胸科主治医师的 |
[31:22] | This shouldn’t have even been an issue. | 这件事本来不会是个问题的 |
[31:24] | No, because I wouldn’t even be up here | 不 如果我有个搭桥机器 |
[31:25] | if I had a bypass machine downstairs. | 我才不会出现在这里 |
[31:27] | Well, you don’t. Scalpel. | 但你确实没有 手术刀 |
[31:40] | It’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[31:40] | I’ve been trying to reach you for hours. | 这几个小时我一直在联系你 |
[31:45] | Voight says the Feds want to come after me. | 博伊特说联调局的条子想来查我 |
[31:47] | – Yeah, I know. – Well, what the hell? | -我知道 -这是什么情况 |
[31:49] | You couldn’t let me know I was about to get sucker punched? | 这种事情你都能瞒着我 |
[31:51] | The Feds kept it from me. They know you’re my brother. | 局里面没告诉我 他们知道我们是兄弟 |
[31:53] | That I’d run interference. | 我会干涉这件事 |
[31:54] | – And did you? – Deaf ears. | -那你这么做了吗 -我假装没听到 |
[31:56] | PD, the Feds, they’ve been looking for a way | 警察局 联调局 他们这几年 |
[31:57] | into Ray Burke’s circle for years. | 一直千方百计地想混进雷·伯克的圈子里 |
[31:59] | Now they got one, they’re not letting go. | 现在终于有机会了 他们可不会放手 |
[32:02] | I’m calling Ray, I’m giving the venue back. | 我要给雷打电话 我要把场地还给他 |
[32:04] | This is not worth it to save a few bucks. | 不值得为了省几个钱来冒这个风险 |
[32:05] | Will, you can’t do that. | 威尔 你不能这么做 |
[32:07] | Judges are expediting warrants | 法官正在加快申请逮捕令 |
[32:08] | and your clearance in the CI program. This is happening. | 外加你在线人计划中的清白 木已成舟了 |
[32:10] | Whose side are you on? | 你到底是站在哪边的 |
[32:12] | Look, I’m not happy about making you a CI. | 我不是故意要让你变成线人的 |
[32:14] | But Ray Burke is a bad guy. | 但雷·伯克是个坏人 |
[32:16] | Have I told you about all the felonies? | 我有把他那些罪名告诉过你吗 |
[32:18] | Will, they want him for murder. | 威尔 他们想抓他是因为谋杀 |
[32:19] | He’s gotta go away. | 他会逍遥法外 |
[32:20] | So if I was running the task force, yeah, | 所以如果要我来负责任务小组 |
[32:21] | I’d wanna use you too. | 我也会希望能用上你 |
[32:23] | Ray’s that dangerous a criminal | 雷是那么危险的一个罪犯 |
[32:24] | and your best plan to nab him is me. | 而你抓他的最好计划就是我 |
[32:27] | He hardly ever lets anyone but family past the front door. | 他一般不会轻易让除了家人以外的人进门 |
[32:30] | You’re perfect. You’re a squeaky clean kid | 你很完美 你是个社区里清清白白的孩子 |
[32:31] | from the neighborhood who’s now an attending | 现在你还是名主治医师 |
[32:33] | at a big-time hospital. | 在一家一流的医院里工作 |
[32:34] | For Christ’s sakes, he invited you in. | 而且天哪 他还邀请你加入 |
[32:36] | This is insane. | 这真的疯了 |
[32:38] | Sometimes you’ve gotta do things you don’t want to do. | 有时候你就是身不由己 |
[32:40] | – That’s life. – No. | -这就是生活 -不 |
[32:41] | Screw the task force, screw Voight, | 去他的任务小组 去他的博伊特 |
[32:44] | and screw you. | 还有去你的 |
[32:55] | – She’s seizing. – 5 of Ativan. | -她在抽搐 -五毫克阿提凡 |
[33:02] | SATs have plummeted. 70. | 血氧量骤跌 降到70了 |
[33:04] | Face and lips are turning blue, she’s cyanotic. | 脸唇发紫 她发绀了 |
[33:06] | Can’t protect her airway either. | 反正也保不住她的气管了 |
[33:07] | I’m intubating. | 我在插管 |
[33:11] | Sux and etomidate? | 需要司可林和依托咪酯吗 |
[33:12] | Don’t need meds. She’s out. | 不需要 她晕过去了 |
[33:23] | I’m in. Bag her. | 插好了 接气瓶 |
[33:27] | Cancel the new labs, transfer to gyne for the oophorectomy. | 取消新的化验 转移到妇科切除卵巢 |
[33:29] | Both ovaries have to come out. | 两侧卵巢都要切除 |
[33:31] | But, Dr. Halstead– | 但是 霍斯特德的医生 |
[33:32] | I don’t have a choice anymore. | 我们没得选了 |
[33:33] | If I don’t act now, she’ll be dead. | 如果我再不采取措施 她就会死 |
[33:35] | Prep her to move. | 准备好将她转移 |
[33:39] | It’ll take five infusions to boost your stem cells | 需要输液五次才能刺激你的干细胞 |
[33:42] | to donation level. | 达到捐赠的水平 |
[33:43] | So come back tomorrow and I’ll meet you | 所以你明天再过来一趟 |
[33:44] | at the outpatient clinic for number two. | 我在门诊等你进行第二次输液 |
[33:47] | I know helping Linda is the right thing to do, but… | 我知道帮助琳达是对的 但是 |
[33:51] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[33:53] | Manny… | 曼尼 |
[33:56] | What’s going on right now in this country–I’m sorry. | 我们国家现在的规定 我很抱歉 |
[34:00] | I hope it’s not always like this. | 我希望不会一直都这样 |
[34:04] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[34:18] | Stop! | 停下 |
[34:19] | Stop right there. | 站在那儿别动 |
[34:20] | Immigration and Customs Enforcement. | 移民与海关执法局 |
[34:21] | You’re under arrest. | 你被捕了 |
[34:22] | Hey, what are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[34:24] | No, no, no, you need to stop. | 不不不 你们得停下来 |
[34:25] | This man is donating stem cells. | 这个人要捐干细胞 |
[34:27] | Ma’am, please step back. | 女士 请退后 |
[34:28] | I need you to stop. He is saving a life. | 我要你们停下来 他是在拯救一个生命 |
[34:31] | – Get your hands off of me! – Ma’am. | -把你的手拿开 -女士 |
[34:44] | Due diligence? That’s your position? | 尽职调查 你的立场是这样的吗 |
[34:47] | A patient made a complaint against Mr. Calderon | 一位病患投诉了卡尔德隆先生 |
[34:49] | regarding an altercation with Mr. Harper. | 因为他和哈珀先生发生了口角 |
[34:51] | I looked into it and discovered the immigration issue. | 我调查了下然后发现了移民的问题 |
[34:54] | Unsure what hospital policy was, | 我不确定医院的政策是怎样的 |
[34:55] | I brought the matter to Ms. Garrett. | 就向加瑞特女士反映了此事 |
[34:57] | I reached out to legal for clarification. | 为了弄清楚我就找了律师 |
[34:59] | They reached out to immigration officials | 他们就找上移民局的人 |
[35:01] | for further explanation of federal protocols. | 去进一步解释联邦政府的政策 |
[35:03] | You’re passing around Manny’s information | 你就像玩电话游戏那样 |
[35:05] | like it’s a game of Telephone. | 随意传播曼尼的个人信息 |
[35:07] | Agents took him down at the hospital! | 移民局的人在医院把他逮捕了 |
[35:09] | The hospital is protected as a sensitive location. | 医院是受保护的敏感地带 |
[35:12] | ICE had no right to make an arrest here. | 移民与海关执法局无权在这里逮捕人 |
[35:15] | I was informed that there was an active Immigration | 我被告知还有一份来自移民与海关执法局 |
[35:18] | and Customs Enforcement warrant on file for Mr. Calderon. | 针对卡尔德隆先生有效的逮捕令 |
[35:22] | So when authorities asked for permission | 所以当警方请求同意 |
[35:23] | to come on the property, I gave it. | 到医院时 我同意了 |
[35:27] | Did you even read this? | 你认真看了吗 |
[35:29] | They took Manny for a misdemeanor theft charge from 2010. | 他们在2010年因很小的盗窃指控逮捕曼尼 |
[35:34] | Stolen items valued at $8.62. | 被盗物品价值8.62美元 |
[35:39] | You gave permission for this. | 因为这个你就同意了 |
[35:42] | Manny’s wife is also undocumented and she’s pregnant. | 曼尼的妻子也是非法入境 而且她怀孕了 |
[35:46] | We just put a target on her back. | 我们这是在她背后放冷枪 |
[35:48] | I am not happy with the way this turned out. | 我也不乐意看到是这样的结果 |
[35:51] | But my duty is to protect this hospital, | 但我的职责是保护医院 |
[35:54] | not to pick fights with the Feds. | 而不是向联调局挑衅 |
[35:57] | I am sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[36:19] | Tough day, huh? | 今天不好过吧 |
[36:23] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[36:24] | She used an alias, lied to score drugs. | 她用了化名 撒谎为了拿到药品 |
[36:27] | She should be the one in cuffs, | 她应该被抓起来 |
[36:28] | not that poor guy just trying to help his sister. | 而不是那个想帮他姐姐的可怜家伙 |
[36:30] | I’m with you. | 我支持你 |
[36:32] | But, look, I mean, she’s an addict, right? | 但是 毕竟她是个瘾君子 对吧 |
[36:34] | And putting her behind bars wouldn’t work anyway. | 把她关进监狱也于事无补 |
[36:38] | I’m gonna have a lot of cases | 我今后要处理很多 |
[36:39] | that break the wrong way, aren’t I? | 用不对的方式处理的情况 对吧 |
[36:42] | But you know what? | 但你知道吗 |
[36:44] | You’re also gonna have a whole lot that won’t. | 但你也会处理更多不必如此的情况 |
[36:53] | Pathology report. | 病理报告 |
[36:55] | One of the ovarian cysts was a teratoma. | 其中一个卵巢囊肿是畸胎瘤 |
[36:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[37:02] | What if I’d been wrong? | 万一我错了呢 |
[37:05] | Are you supposed to say stuff like that | 你应该向三年级的医学院学生 |
[37:06] | to a third year medical student? | 说这种话吗 |
[37:09] | Probably not, but that was the toughest call | 或许不应该 但那是我做过的 |
[37:11] | I’ve ever had to make. | 最艰难的决定 |
[37:13] | Yeah, but you said you didn’t have a choice, | 但你说过你别无选择 |
[37:15] | so how tough could it have been? | 所以那有什么难的呢 |
[37:23] | I’m sorry. I am so sorry. | 抱歉 我真的很抱歉 |
[37:36] | Did the hospital change their position? | 医院领导改变立场了吗 |
[37:37] | Are they gonna help? | 他们会帮忙吗 |
[37:40] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:41] | I compiled a list of immigration attorneys. | 我列了个移民律师名单 |
[37:44] | Perhaps they can get Manny released quickly | 或许他们可以让曼尼尽快释放 |
[37:47] | or expedite Linda’s citizenship | 或者尽快让琳达获得公民身份 |
[37:49] | so she has easier access to the transplant network. | 这样她就更容易进入到移植系统中 |
[37:53] | That family came to us for medical help, | 那一家人来找我们获取医疗上的帮助 |
[37:55] | and the best we could do is give them a list of lawyers? | 而我们最多只能给他们一个移民律师名单 |
[37:59] | There are millions of people out there like Manny. | 外面像曼尼这样的人成千上万 |
[38:01] | What happens if they get sick? | 如果他们生病了该怎么办 |
[38:03] | This is telling them, “Be afraid to go to the doctor.” | 这是让他们”害怕去看医生” |
[38:22] | About earlier– sorry I had to get rough. | 之前 抱歉我那么强硬 |
[38:25] | Don’t be. | 没关系 |
[38:26] | You were just protecting your territory. | 你只是在保护你的地盘 |
[38:29] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[38:33] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[38:36] | About 3 and 1/2 square feet. | 大约三平米多的地方 |
[38:41] | Ah. Space for a bypass machine. | 放搭桥机的空间 |
[38:45] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[38:47] | Big ticket item. Good luck. | 大件家伙啊 祝你好运 |
[38:49] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:54] | Ethan. | 伊森 |
[38:57] | Hey, you got a minute? | 你有时间吗 |
[39:01] | Bernie, it’s been a long day. | 伯尼 我今天很累了 |
[39:01] | I just want to go home and not think about anything. | 我只想回家 不想理其他的事 |
[39:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[39:14] | I’m really sorry I put you in this position. | 真的很抱歉 我让你处在这种境地 |
[39:18] | Look, I’m a– I’m a middle-aged guy, | 我确实是个中年大叔 |
[39:21] | and I meet your sister in AA. | 我和你妹妹在戒酒会认识 |
[39:23] | We start dating, we shouldn’t, | 我们开始约会 本来不应该的 |
[39:25] | and I get her pregnant. | 但我让她怀孕了 |
[39:26] | And I’d be furious, too, if I were you. | 如果我是你 我也会大发雷霆的 |
[39:29] | But I’m committed to my sobriety. | 但我会一直坚持戒酒 |
[39:32] | And… | 而且 |
[39:36] | Look, all I can say is | 我只想说 |
[39:39] | I love Emily. | 我爱艾米莉 |
[39:41] | And I’m gonna take care of her. | 而且我会好好照顾她 |
[39:43] | And our baby. | 和我们的宝宝 |
[39:50] | Okay, Bernie. | 好 伯尼 |
[39:55] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:06] | Look, man, it’s been a pretty long day | 老哥 今天很漫长 |
[40:07] | so I don’t want to get into it with you, okay? | 所以我不想跟你争执了 好吗 |
[40:10] | I’m really your only option? | 我真的是你们唯一的选择 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:18] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |