时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Friends, | 朋友们 |
[00:06] | let us raise a glass | 让我们共同举杯 |
[00:08] | to dear Patrick Halstead. | 敬我们亲爱的帕特里克·霍斯特德 |
[00:11] | May you be in Heaven an hour before the Devil knows you’re dead. | 愿你在死讯到阎王那的一小时前就已登极乐 |
[00:15] | – Sláinte! – Sláinte! | -干杯 -干杯 |
[00:21] | – Let me get you another one. – Yes, please. Thank you. | -我再给你拿一杯 -好 谢谢你 |
[00:27] | Will. | 威尔 |
[00:30] | Tommy. | 汤米 |
[00:32] | Sorry about your dad. | 你爸爸的死 节哀 |
[00:34] | My old man couldn’t be here. He… | 我爸爸来不了 他… |
[00:36] | he’s not feeling so well. | 他不太舒服 |
[00:37] | – Sorry to hear it. – Yeah. | -很遗憾 -是啊 |
[00:39] | You know, you could do me a solid, though. | 但你能帮我个忙 |
[00:42] | Dad, he… | 我爸爸他… |
[00:44] | he won’t go to a hospital. | 他不肯去医院 |
[00:45] | Maybe you could come by the house, | 或许你可以来我家 |
[00:47] | give him a look-see? | 给他瞧瞧 |
[00:48] | Sorry, Tommy, I’m an ED doc. | 抱歉 汤米 我是急救医生 |
[00:50] | Emergency medicine. | 就是急诊科医生 |
[00:53] | – All right. – I hope he feels better. | -好吧 -希望他身体好转 |
[00:54] | Thanks, Will. | 谢了 威尔 |
[00:59] | – Tommy. – Yeah? | -汤米 -什么事 |
[01:01] | Your father still running the neighborhood? | 你爸爸还在照顾邻里吗 |
[01:03] | You kidding me? He’ll never let that go. | 别逗了 他根本不肯放手 |
[01:07] | – All right, I’ll drop by. – Thanks a lot, Will. | -好吧 我会去拜访下 -太感谢了 威尔 |
[01:10] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[01:22] | – You okay? – Great, man. | -你还好吗 -没事 哥们 |
[01:59] | So… | 所以 |
[02:00] | It’s only–what, five days till your hybrid OR’s up and running? | 你的混合手术室开张就剩五天了 |
[02:04] | Four, actually, and I’ve still got personnel to train | 其实是四天 而且我还要培训人员 |
[02:06] | and logistics to figure out. | 还要等物流 |
[02:08] | You’re nervous about this, aren’t you? | 你很紧张 对吧 |
[02:10] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you nervous. | 我都没见过你紧张 |
[02:13] | It’s refreshing. | 真是新鲜 |
[02:15] | Not necessarily attractive, but refreshing. | 不算迷人 但着实是耳目一新 |
[02:23] | Help! Help me! | 救命 帮帮我 |
[02:25] | My son can’t breathe. | 我儿子喘不过气了 |
[02:27] | Okay, come with me. | 好 跟我来 |
[02:30] | It’s okay, buddy. | 没事的 孩子 |
[02:32] | – Dr. Choi. – What’s going on? | -崔医生 -怎么回事 |
[02:34] | Looks like the early stages of respiratory failure. | 看起来像早期呼吸衰竭 |
[02:37] | Lay him down here. | 让他躺在这里 |
[02:39] | Any medical history? | 有用药史吗 |
[02:40] | He was born with bad kidneys. | 他天生肾有问题 |
[02:42] | They see him at the hospital in Gary, | 之前是在加里医院看病的 |
[02:43] | but I don’t think they know what they’re doing. | 但我觉得他们好像不会看 |
[02:44] | Daddy! My tummy hurts. | 爸爸 我肚子疼 |
[02:47] | When’s the last time he was dialyzed? | 他上次透析是什么时候 |
[02:48] | I don’t know. My–my ex deals with that. | 我不知道 都是我前妻带去看的 |
[02:50] | Let’s put him on oxygen, | 给他供氧 |
[02:52] | then let reno know he needs dialysis. | 通知肾脏组他需要透析 |
[02:54] | – It really hurts. – I’m so sorry. | -真的很疼 -对不起 |
[02:57] | All right, Ben, we’re gonna give you something | 本 我们很快会给你治疗 |
[02:59] | that’ll make you feel better in just a minute okay? | 让你可以舒服一点的 好吗 |
[03:00] | Here. | 来 |
[03:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:03] | He’s got a lot of fluid in his lungs. | 他的肺部有很多积液 |
[03:05] | Hopefully, the dialysis will bring it down. | 但愿透析能把积液排出 |
[03:06] | Then we can discuss what to do next. | 然后我们可以讨论接下来怎么做 |
[03:08] | Yeah, of course, man, whatever you say. | 当然没问题 医生 你尽管治 |
[03:09] | – Dr. Choi. – Hold on one second, Maggie. | -崔医生 -等一下 麦基 |
[03:11] | I know this isn’t easy, but try to stay calm. | 我知道不容易 但你尽量冷静下来 |
[03:13] | We’re gonna take good care of your son. | 我们会好好照顾你儿子的 |
[03:14] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[03:16] | Need to talk to you right now. April. | 必须马上和你说 艾普尔 |
[03:22] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[03:23] | That dad, Chris Davis, | 那个爸爸 克里斯·戴维斯 |
[03:25] | there’s a BOLO out for his arrest. | 有他的协查通告 |
[03:26] | – A “Be on the lookout?” – Yeah. | -通缉令吗 -是的 |
[03:29] | He kidnapped his son. | 他绑架了他的儿子 |
[03:44] | Apparently, he just got out of Joliet on parole. | 显然他刚从监狱保释出来 |
[03:48] | Showed up at his ex-wife’s, grabs his son, and takes off. | 他跑去前妻家 抓住了儿子带走了 |
[03:52] | How’s the boy? | 孩子怎么样 |
[03:53] | End stage renal disease. | 终末期肾病 |
[03:55] | The poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[03:58] | I’ll call PD. | 我去叫警察 |
[03:59] | Ms. Goodwin, Ben’s in bad enough shape | 古德温女士 本的情况很糟 |
[04:02] | without having him watch his dad get arrested and taken away. | 不能让他眼睁睁看爸爸被逮捕并带走 |
[04:04] | – Could we just hold off until he’s stabilized? – April. | -我们能不能至少等他稳定下来 -艾普尔 |
[04:08] | He risked his freedom to bring Ben here. | 他冒着失去自由的风险带本过来 |
[04:10] | He’s not gonna leave. | 他不会走的 |
[04:11] | I’m not sure that’s our call. | 我想这不是我们说了算吧 |
[04:14] | Can you think of any medical reason | 你能不能想到什么医学上的原因 |
[04:16] | why we should hold off? | 能让我们先等一等 |
[04:19] | No. | 不能 |
[04:21] | I’ll keep an eye on Ben. | 我会留意本的 |
[04:22] | – Go ahead and make the call. – Okay then. | -去叫警察吧 -好的 |
[04:26] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:27] | Our first duty is to protect our patient. | 我们的首要使命是保护病人 |
[04:29] | How? By taking his dad away? | 怎么保护 把他爸爸带走吗 |
[04:31] | We have no idea what this man is capable of. | 我们不知道这个人会做什么 |
[04:42] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[04:43] | Gwen. | 格温 |
[04:45] | Dr. Lanik, new coat. | 拉尼克医生 新外套哦 |
[04:48] | Since Dr. Stohl is no longer here, | 既然斯托尔医生已离开 |
[04:50] | Dr. Lanik will be our interim chief of the ED. | 拉尼克医生将临时担任急诊室主任 |
[04:55] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[04:56] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 失陪了 |
[05:01] | You didn’t consult me on this. | 这件事你都没问过我 |
[05:03] | Seems to be your mission to fight me on everything. | 看来你的任务就是每件事都和我作对 |
[05:06] | Until that changes, | 在你转变态度之前 |
[05:08] | I’m going to be making some decisions unilaterally. | 我会单方面做出一些决定 |
[05:17] | Mr. Nevins, I’m Dr. Rhodes. Nice to meet you. | 内文斯先生 我是罗德斯医生 幸会 |
[05:21] | – Call me Bill. – All right, Bill it is. | -叫我比尔吧 -好的 比尔 |
[05:23] | So I understand you’ve got some new onset back pain, huh? | 我听闻你有些新的背痛 是吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, but it’s not too bad. | 是的 但不算严重 |
[05:28] | It’s nothing you need to get making a fuss about. | 没什么大不了的 不用大惊小怪 |
[05:31] | Yeah, well, fuss is kind of our thing here. | 是啊 问题就出在这个小怪上 |
[05:34] | Now it looks like your CT shows an aortic dissection, | 你的CT显示你有主动脉夹层分离 |
[05:38] | which means you’ve got a tear on the inside of your vessel wall. | 也就是说你的血管壁内侧被撕开了 |
[05:41] | Do you have any tingling in your arms? | 你胳膊上有感到刺痛吗 |
[05:44] | Nope. | 没有 |
[05:45] | Any palpitations, funny feelings in your chest? | 有没有心悸 胸腔里有奇怪的感觉吗 |
[05:49] | Nothing. Seriously, I’m good to do. | 没有 真的 我好得很 |
[05:52] | Well, you might be right. | 也许你是对的 |
[05:53] | It looks like the tear is small, | 看来撕裂还很小 |
[05:55] | so if we can get you stabilized, | 所以如果我们能让你情况稳定下来 |
[05:57] | we should be able to send you home | 就可以送你回家 |
[05:58] | to follow up with the cardiologist. | 接着去看心脏病专家了 |
[06:00] | – That’d be great. – All right. | -那太好了 -好 |
[06:02] | Start on him an Esmolol drip, | 给他挂艾司洛尔点滴 |
[06:03] | and if his systolic gets above 120, | 如果他的收缩压高于120 |
[06:06] | – let me know. – Yes, doctor. | -就通知我 -好 医生 |
[06:07] | I’ll be back to check in on you in a bit. | 我等下再回来看你 |
[06:09] | Thanks, doctor. | 谢谢 医生 |
[06:13] | You ever taken a lead on a case before? | 你有过主治病例了吗 |
[06:15] | – Not yet. – Well, today’s your lucky day, | -还没有 -那今天你很幸运 |
[06:20] | Mr. And Mrs. Harris, | 哈里斯先生和太太 |
[06:22] | I’m student doctor Curry and this is Doctor Manning. | 我是学生医生库里 这位是曼宁医生 |
[06:25] | – I’m Lisa. – Matt. | -我是丽莎 -我是马特 |
[06:27] | So you’re 13 weeks pregnant with three days of abdominal pain. | 所以您已怀孕十三周 但已腹痛三天 |
[06:32] | Have you ever had pain like this before? | 以前像这样痛过吗 |
[06:33] | No. | 没有 |
[06:35] | I’m going to examine you, if that’s all right. | 如果可以的话 我来给您做些检查 |
[06:42] | Okay, have you had any bleeding? | 好 您有流血吗 |
[06:44] | No. | 没有 |
[06:45] | Okay, any complications with your pregnancy? | 好 有任何妊娠并发症吗 |
[06:48] | No. I mean, not with the pregnancy. | 没有 和怀孕无关 |
[06:51] | For years, doctors said Lisa could never get pregnant. | 多年来 医生都说丽莎怀不了孕 |
[06:54] | We tried and we prayed, but nothing worked, | 我们不断尝试祈祷 但都没有用 |
[06:57] | until, one day, it just happened. | 直到有天突然精诚所至 |
[07:01] | Did they tell you why you couldn’t get pregnant? | 他们有说过为什么你怀不了孕吗 |
[07:04] | Something about the shape of my uterus. | 说是我的子宫形状什么的 |
[07:06] | They did some tests, | 他们做了一些检查 |
[07:08] | but whatever it is, it doesn’t matter | 但不管是什么都无所谓 |
[07:10] | ’cause we finally have our miracle baby. | 因为我们还是怀上了奇迹宝宝 |
[07:14] | So the thing about human anatomy | 从人体解剖学来说 |
[07:16] | is that even when things may seem like a miracle– | 即使是看起来像是奇迹的一些事情… |
[07:18] | You know, before we get much further, | 在我们进一步诊断之前 |
[07:20] | I think we should check your blood | 我想我们应该给你验个血 |
[07:21] | and send you over for a doppler, | 送你去做个超声检查 |
[07:24] | just to get some more information. | 以获得更多信息 |
[07:25] | – Is that okay? – Yeah, that’s okay. | -可以吗 -好的 可以 |
[07:27] | Great. We’ll be back soon. | 很好 我们马上回来 |
[07:33] | First trimester pain in a woman with anatomic abnormalities | 解剖构造异常的女人的孕早期腹痛症状 |
[07:36] | means that this pregnancy could be ectopic. | 表示可能是宫外孕 |
[07:38] | Yes, but that does not mean | 对 但这不代表 |
[07:39] | that we need to give her a physiology lesson. | 我们要给她上生理课 |
[07:41] | We do if we want her to be informed about her condition. | 我们想让她明白病情 就得这么做 |
[07:43] | She’s entitled to her beliefs. | 她有权有自己的信仰 |
[07:45] | It is not our job to challenge them. | 我们没必要去挑战 |
[07:46] | – It is when they’re wrong. – Ms. Curry, | -信仰是错的时候应该要 -库里小姐 |
[07:48] | we don’t know what we’re looking at yet, | 我们还不确定病因 |
[07:50] | so just go order the tests. | 所以去约检查吧 |
[07:56] | Hey, Ben. Feeling any better? | 本 有好一点吗 |
[07:59] | No. | 没有 |
[08:03] | He’s in SVT. | 他有室上性心动过速 |
[08:04] | Give him 4 milligrams of Diltiazem over 5 minutes. | 每五分钟给他四毫克地尔卓硫 |
[08:07] | “SVT”? | 室上性心动过速 |
[08:08] | – What’s that? – It’s an arrhythmia. | -那是什么 -心律失常 |
[08:11] | You mean his heart? | 你是说他的心脏 |
[08:12] | I thought the problem was his kidneys. | 我以为他是肾不好 |
[08:14] | It is, but kidney failure can lead | 确实 但肾衰竭会引起 |
[08:15] | to dysfunction in other systems. | 其他系统机能障碍 |
[08:17] | Will dialysis fix it? | 透析可以解决吗 |
[08:19] | I mean, he’s been doing that and he’s still getting worse. | 他一直在透析 可是情况却越来越糟 |
[08:21] | We need to give it a chance | 我们得先试一试 |
[08:22] | before I can assess what else he might need. | 我才能判断他还需要什么 |
[08:28] | You didn’t have to do this. | 你没必要这么做 |
[08:30] | Sorry, legally I had to. | 抱歉 法律上我该这么做 |
[08:36] | Hey, Benny. | 小本 |
[08:39] | Benny, I got to go away for a little while. | 小本 我得离开一小会 |
[08:43] | But Dr. Choi is gonna take good care of you, okay? | 不过崔医生会好好照顾你的 |
[08:47] | So you listen to him and do whatever he says, | 所以你要听他的话 照他说的做 |
[08:49] | and I promise everything’s gonna be okay. | 我保证 一切都会好起来的 |
[08:53] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好 |
[08:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:58] | I love you. Okay. | 我爱你 好了 |
[09:07] | Christopher Davis, you’re under arrest for aggravated kidnapping, | 克里斯托夫·戴维斯 你因情节严重的绑架 |
[09:09] | endangerment of a child, | 危害儿童 |
[09:10] | violation of an order of protection, and violation of parole. | 违反保护令及假释条例被捕 |
[09:14] | Do everything you can for Ben. | 尽你所能救本 |
[09:16] | Please. | 拜托 |
[09:18] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[09:20] | Burgess. | 伯吉斯 |
[09:22] | Hold up. What’s up? | 等一下 怎么了 |
[09:26] | His–his son’s really sick. | 他的儿子 病得很重 |
[09:29] | Could you keep him here till | 在我们想到更好的治疗方案前 |
[09:31] | we have a better idea of what’s going? | 你能把他留在这里吗 |
[09:33] | That’s not up to me. | 这不是我能决定的 |
[09:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:36] | If you want, I can– I don’t know– | 如果你要求的话 我或许可以 |
[09:38] | call the State’s Attorney and find out. | 给州检打电话问问 |
[09:39] | I’d appreciate it. | 非常感谢 |
[09:41] | He can wait in there. | 他可以在那里等着 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:45] | Talbert. | 塔尔伯特 |
[09:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:01] | – Is that the baby? – Yes. | -那是孩子吗 -是的 |
[10:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:08] | Your pregnancy is ectopic, | 你宫外孕了 |
[10:10] | which means that the fetus | 这意味着胎儿 |
[10:12] | is implanted outside of your uterus. | 在子宫外着床了 |
[10:15] | Okay, but you can put it back where it belongs right? | 好吧 但是你们可以把它归到原位吧 |
[10:17] | Unfortunately, we can’t. | 很遗憾 我们不行 |
[10:20] | And I’m afraid it’s implanted on your vena cava, | 而且恐怕它着床到了你的腔静脉上 |
[10:22] | the large vessel that carries blood back to your heart. | 是一根大血管 用来让血液流回你心脏的 |
[10:26] | And from the free fluid | 从游离液体中 |
[10:28] | I’m seeing in your abdomen, | 我们看到了你的腹腔 |
[10:30] | tells me that, unfortunately, the vessel is leaking. | 这告诉我们 很遗憾 这根血管破裂了 |
[10:34] | So how do you stop it? | 所以你怎么才能不让它流血 |
[10:35] | I mean, you need an operation. | 你需要做手术 |
[10:37] | The surgeon will have to remove the fetus | 手术会移除胎儿 |
[10:39] | and then repair the vessel. | 同时修复血管 |
[10:40] | Wait, you mean we… | 等下 你的意思是我们… |
[10:42] | could lose the baby? | 会失去这个孩子吗 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry, but you would in any case | 我很抱歉 但是基于胎儿着床的位置 |
[10:46] | because of where it’s implanted. | 不管血管破不破裂 这个孩子都保不住 |
[10:47] | There’s no possible way that | 这个胎儿不可能 |
[10:49] | it’ll survive long enough to be viable. | 正常存活下去 |
[10:50] | In surgery, we’ll keep your bleeding from getting out of control, | 通过手术 我们才能避免你失血过多 |
[10:53] | so we need to get you up to the OR as soon as possible. | 所以我们需要将你尽快送入手术室 |
[10:57] | No. | 不 |
[10:58] | – I’m sorry? – I am not having surgery. | -你说什么 -我不做手术 |
[11:01] | I don’t think you understand. | 你没明白我们的意思 |
[11:03] | If we don’t operate, you’re going to die. | 如果你不做手术 你会死的 |
[11:05] | No, you don’t understand. | 不 你不明白 |
[11:07] | This baby is a miracle. | 孩子是上天赐予我的奇迹 |
[11:09] | And God will take care of it. | 老天会照顾好他的 |
[11:17] | Bill, what’s happening? | 比尔 怎么回事 |
[11:18] | It’s like it’s tearing a hole through my belly. | 感觉有东西正在我的肚子里挖洞一样 |
[11:21] | Maggie, we need to get Mr. Nevins to interventional now. | 麦基 我们得把内文斯先生送去内镜检查 |
[11:24] | I’m on it. | 我现在就准备 |
[11:25] | Bill, I think the tear in your aorta is getting larger, | 比尔 我认为你主动脉破裂越来越严重 |
[11:27] | so we need to place a stent so it doesn’t get any worse okay? | 我们需要给你放置支架以防情况恶化 好吗 |
[11:31] | Yes, if you say so. | 好的 你说什么就是什么 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:34] | Maggie, get transport down. | 麦基 让运输车下来 |
[11:35] | We need to get him moving. | 我们得把他送过去 |
[11:36] | – IR’s full. – It can’t wait. | -造影室满了 -等不及了 |
[11:37] | Can they bump any cases? | 能让我们插个队吗 |
[11:39] | No, and both CT O.Rs are full too. | 不行 而且CT室和手术室也满了 |
[11:40] | There’s nowhere to go. | 没地方可去了 |
[11:41] | If his aorta ruptures, he’s gonna bleed out. | 如果他主动脉破裂 他会失血而死 |
[11:45] | I’m opening up my hybrid O.R. | 我要启用我自己的混合手术室 |
[11:46] | It’s not ready yet, | 那还没准备好呢 |
[11:48] | and it’s not fully stocked. | 而且也没有充足的储备 |
[11:49] | Bill is too unstable. I can’t risk his aorta | 比尔很不稳定 我不能冒着 |
[11:51] | blowing while we wait to get him upstairs. | 他主动脉破裂的风险等着送他上楼检查 |
[11:53] | That team is not trained yet | 这个团队还没培训呢 |
[11:54] | and it — you haven’t done a single run-through. | 而且 你还没从头到尾试过一遍呢 |
[11:57] | Dr. Rhodes! | 罗德斯医生 |
[12:03] | Will, when was the last time you were here? | 威尔 你上次来这里是什么时候了 |
[12:06] | Man, I can’t even remember. | 我都记不得了 老兄 |
[12:10] | – Hey, Tim. – Will. | -你好 提姆 -威尔 |
[12:12] | What’s the score? | 比分怎么样了 |
[12:14] | Just started. | 才刚开始 |
[12:15] | – All right. – Dad. | -好吧 -爸爸 |
[12:17] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[12:19] | Will Halstead’s here. | 威尔·霍斯特德来了 |
[12:21] | William. | 威廉姆斯 |
[12:23] | Still got the red hair. | 还是一头红发啊 |
[12:25] | Nice to see you, Mr. Burke. | 很高兴见到你 伯克先生 |
[12:26] | Please, Ray. | 叫我雷就行 |
[12:28] | – Dad, I’ll be in the kitchen. – Yeah. | -爸爸 我去厨房了 -去吧 |
[12:31] | See you, Will. | 一会儿见 威尔 |
[12:32] | And, listen, I’m sorry about your father. | 孩子 我为你父亲感到难过 |
[12:35] | Good guy, | 他是个好人 |
[12:37] | but a terrible poker face. | 但是总扳着个扑克脸 |
[12:39] | Always looked to the left when he had a good hand. | 拿到一手好牌时 就会向左看 |
[12:41] | And he loved those Friday night games. | 他很喜欢这种属于周五晚上的游戏 |
[12:44] | So what seems to be the problem? | 所以 你哪里不舒服 |
[12:46] | It’s nothing. Tommy’s a worrywart. | 没什么 汤米老是杞人忧天 |
[12:50] | I just been getting these dizzy spells. | 我只是有点阵发性眩晕 |
[12:52] | Sometimes they’ll lay me out a couple hours. | 有时候一晕就好几个小时 |
[12:54] | Well, sit down. Let’s have a listen. | 来坐下 我听听 |
[13:02] | This is what’s missing from medicine these days, | 这就是现在医学领域里缺失的东西 |
[13:05] | the face to face. | 面对面问诊 |
[13:08] | I’ll take a house call over | 到底哪天我才能打个电话 |
[13:09] | some giant hospital any day. | 大医院医生就来给我看病呢 |
[13:11] | Can’t say I blame you. | 我就不说你了 |
[13:16] | Yeah, you do have a little bit of a murmur. | 听起来确实有一些杂音 |
[13:18] | Probably worth keeping an eye on. | 或许值得关注一下 |
[13:20] | So what are you up to these days? | 那么 你最近在忙什么 |
[13:23] | Still got that place down on Union? | 工会那地盘还是你管吗 |
[13:25] | The Hall? Yeah. | 那个大礼堂吗 是啊 |
[13:27] | Man, must be a heck of a business. | 老天 一定是笔大买卖 |
[13:30] | I tell you, I’m getting married soon, | 我跟你说 我快要结婚了 |
[13:32] | and all the places out there | 而外面那些地方 |
[13:33] | are either booked up or charging a fortune. | 不是订光了 就是太贵了 |
[13:41] | So? | 所以呢 |
[13:43] | Are you gonna ask me or what? | 你到底是要问我借还是怎么样 |
[13:45] | Ah, no, that’s not why– | 不 我不是因此… |
[13:46] | Come on, kid. | 拜托 孩子 |
[13:48] | You check in on me on your day off, | 你休假的时候还来看我 |
[13:51] | you need a hall. I’m not an idiot. | 你要定礼堂 我不是傻子 |
[13:54] | I don’t mean to– | 我并不是要… |
[13:55] | I’m happy to do it. | 我很乐意 |
[14:00] | So just say yes. | 所以就承认了吧 |
[14:05] | You’re too smart for me, Mr. Burke. | 你太聪明了 伯克先生 |
[14:07] | Ray. | 雷 |
[14:08] | – I really appreciate it. – Nah. | -非常感激 -没事 |
[14:12] | I gotta draw some blood. Run some tests. | 我得抽点血 给你做几个检查 |
[14:14] | My favorite part. | 我最喜欢的环节 |
[14:19] | All right, let’s get this started. | 好了 开始吧 |
[14:21] | – Where’s Beth? – Stuck in the O.R. | -贝丝在哪里 -还在手术室忙 |
[14:23] | This wasn’t on the schedule. | 排班表上没有排这个 |
[14:26] | Gene, what’s happening with the monitors? | 基恩 监测器怎么回事 |
[14:28] | It’s a brand new system. I’m still figuring it out. | 这是新安装的系统 我还在鼓捣 |
[14:30] | Dr. Rhodes, patient’s under. I’m set. | 罗德斯医生 病人已经到了 我准备好了 |
[14:33] | Denise, what’s the hold up? | 丹妮丝 你在干什么 |
[14:34] | I can’t find the right-sized guide wires. | 我找不到尺寸合适的连接管 |
[14:37] | All right, IV contrast, injector tubing, | 静脉管 注射导管 |
[14:40] | and 20 and 60 CC syringes. | 还有20和60单位的注射器 |
[14:42] | I didn’t know which ones you wanted. | 我不知道你们要哪种 |
[14:44] | – Thank you, Maggie. – Welcome. | -谢谢你 麦基 -不客气 |
[14:46] | Dr. Rhodes, I still can’t find the correct guidewires. | 罗德斯先生 我还是找不到合适的导管 |
[14:49] | Oh, that’s the middle cabinet top left corner. | 中间抽屉的左上角 |
[14:54] | Iris, call upstairs. We’re not gonna need Beth. | 艾瑞斯 打给楼上 我们不需要贝丝了 |
[14:56] | – I can make the call. – Nope. I need you to scrub in. | -我能帮你们打 -不 我需要你来帮忙 |
[14:58] | What? I can’t do that. | 什么 我不行 |
[15:00] | You used to scrub, right? | 你以前就来帮过忙吧 |
[15:02] | Yeah, that’s like forever ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[15:02] | I don’t even know if I remember. | 我都可能不记得该怎么做了 |
[15:04] | I need a pair of hands. Go scrub in. | 我需要帮忙 穿上手术服 |
[15:08] | – April, take over. – Yeah. No problem. | -艾普尔 你来接手 -好的 没问题 |
[15:17] | Your patient, Mrs. Harris, | 你的病人 哈里斯太太 |
[15:19] | just passed the Brief Psychiatric Rating Scale with flying colors. | 刚刚顺利地通过了简明精神病评定 |
[15:23] | You actually think she’s capable of making this decision? | 你真的觉得她能够做出决定吗 |
[15:26] | She is holding on to a very strong belief, | 她的信仰十分坚定 |
[15:28] | but other than that she seems entirely reasonable. | 不过除此之外 她看起来很正常 |
[15:31] | “Reasonable”? She thinks God is going | 正常 她认为上帝要 |
[15:32] | to save a fetus with a 0% chance of survival. | 拯救一个没可能生还的婴儿 |
[15:35] | That’s delusional. | 这是妄想 |
[15:37] | Well, in my experience, | 根据我的经验 |
[15:37] | it’s not always so easy to figure out | 很难分清楚什么是信仰 |
[15:39] | where belief ends and delusion begins. | 什么是妄想 |
[15:42] | I mean, faith in a supreme being | 很多人都抱有 |
[15:44] | is held by an overwhelming majority of humans. | 极致的信仰 |
[15:47] | Okay, but if we don’t do something, she’s going to die. | 但如果我们不做些什么 她会死的 |
[15:50] | Can’t force a procedure on her that she doesn’t want. | 你不能逼迫一名病人做她不想做的事 |
[15:52] | We’re her doctors. | 我们是她的医生 |
[15:54] | Our job is to fix her, not argue about theology. | 我们的工作是治好她 而不是讨论神学 |
[15:56] | I’m sorry, but this is– this is ridiculous. | 抱歉 但这…太荒谬了 |
[15:58] | Ms. Curry, | 库里小姐 |
[15:59] | I appreciate that this is a complicated situation, | 我明白这情况很复杂 |
[16:01] | but our job, in fact, | 但其实我们的工作 |
[16:03] | is to treat our patients to the best of our ability | 是尽我们所能治愈我们的病人 |
[16:06] | while honoring their cultural, spiritual, and religious beliefs. | 同时还要尊重他们的文化 精神和宗教信仰 |
[16:10] | She’s allowed to make her own decisions | 她可以自己做决定 |
[16:12] | whether we agree with them or not. | 不管我们认不认同 |
[16:25] | What did the State’s Attorney say about that kid’s dad? | 地检对那孩子的爸爸怎么说 |
[16:27] | Haven’t heard back yet. | 还没有回应 |
[16:28] | But does he have to wait in my treatment room? | 但是他有必要在我的治疗室等着吗 |
[16:29] | For now, yes, Ben needs a kidney transplant. | 现在是的 本需要肾脏移植 |
[16:31] | I want to see if Chris is a match. | 我要看看克里斯能否配型 |
[16:32] | The man’s going to jail. | 那个人要进监狱了 |
[16:34] | And his son is dying. | 他的儿子要死了 |
[16:35] | His boy needs a kidney. | 他的儿子需要一个肾 |
[16:36] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[16:41] | Almost done. | 快好了 |
[16:43] | My ex is always telling me how they’re | 我前妻总是告诉我 |
[16:44] | doing just fine without me. | 她们没有我过得有多好 |
[16:47] | Then I saw him lying there, | 然后我看到他躺在那里 |
[16:49] | looking so sick. | 病恹恹的 |
[16:52] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[16:53] | For whatever it’s worth, Ben may very well have died | 不管怎么样 如果今天你没带本来 |
[16:55] | if you hadn’t brought him here today. | 他可能就死了 |
[16:57] | Anyway, | 反正 |
[16:58] | it’s not like he’s gonna miss me. | 他也不会想我 |
[17:01] | Never really been there for him in the first place. | 我一开始就没在他身边 |
[17:03] | I’ll have the results soon. | 检测结果马上出来 |
[17:19] | What you got there? | 你在看什么 |
[17:21] | The Journal of “Computer Methods and Biomedicine.” | 《计算机方法与生物医学》期刊 |
[17:26] | – MIT grad, right? – Yep. | -你是麻省理工的 对吗 -是的 |
[17:28] | – Looks very technical. – It is. | -看起来很高科技 -是的 |
[17:30] | But so is creating a biomolecular scaffolding | 是创造一个体外复制人体器官的 |
[17:32] | to replicate human organs in vitro. | 生物分子支架液痕高科技 |
[17:36] | That’s what I’m going to do as soon as I finish med school. | 我上完医学院后就决定去研究这个 |
[17:39] | Sounds rewarding. | 听起来很厉害 |
[17:41] | You know, in terms of Mrs. Harris, | 关于哈里斯太太的事 |
[17:43] | I just want to clarify that… | 我只是想说 |
[17:46] | the challenge when you’re trying | 你在评判 |
[17:47] | to evaluate a patient’s ability to act | 病人能否独立判断时 |
[17:49] | in their own interests… | 面对的挑战… |
[17:50] | Oh, actually… | 其实 |
[17:51] | her labs are ready. I-I should go check on them. | 她的检查结果出来了 我要去看看 |
[18:03] | Femoral sheath is in. | 股骨鞘插入 |
[18:07] | Gene, get in closer. | 基恩 再近一点 |
[18:09] | Zooming in. | 放大中 |
[18:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:16] | That bulge there, | 那块凸起部分 |
[18:18] | that’s where his aortic wall is the weakest. | 这是他的血管壁最脆弱的地方 |
[18:20] | That wasn’t there before. | 本来不在那里的 |
[18:21] | That’s because his aneurysm’s enlarging. | 因为他的动脉瘤变大了 |
[18:24] | We need to open him up. | 我们得给他开胸 |
[18:26] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[18:27] | His aorta is being squeezed closed. | 他的动脉被挤压封闭 |
[18:29] | I’m gonna try going in from the top. | 我试试从上方着手 |
[18:31] | Dr. Rhodes, the team’s not ready. | 罗德斯医生 这里的人手不完备 |
[18:33] | Let me just call upstairs– | 我还是通知楼上 |
[18:34] | We don’t have time to go upstairs. | 没时间转移到楼上去了 |
[18:36] | Dr. Rhodes, we don’t even have profusion down here. | 罗德斯医生 这里连胸腔镜都没有 |
[18:38] | So we’ll do it without. Set up for a thoracotomy. | 那就不用它 准备进行紧急胸腔手术 |
[18:40] | – Dr. Rhodes… – Maggie! | -罗德斯医生 -麦基 |
[18:43] | We are opening him up. | 一定要给他开胸 |
[18:46] | All right, you heard the man. | 那好 你们都听见了 |
[18:48] | Let’s get set up for a thoracotomy. | 准备进行紧急胸腔手术吧 |
[18:49] | Let’s go! | 快 |
[18:54] | I can’t get a good angle on the aorta. | 我找不到好的角度接近主动脉 |
[19:00] | You opened his chest. | 你居然给他开胸 |
[19:02] | We didn’t have a choice. | 我也没办法 |
[19:03] | You told me yourself this room wasn’t ready. | 你亲口告诉我这里还没准备好 |
[19:06] | What if this patient doesn’t survive? | 万一病人没挺过去呢 |
[19:09] | Connor, I advocated for this program. | 康纳 我为这个项目四处奔走 |
[19:12] | For you. | 为了你 |
[19:14] | And now you’re gonna blow it up before it even starts? | 而你要在项目开张之前就搞砸吗 |
[19:16] | Damn it. This isn’t working. | 可恶 这样不行 |
[19:18] | Great. How do you propose we get him upstairs with his chest open? | 很好 不如我们把他挪到楼上再开胸 |
[19:22] | I’m not going to. | 我不会去 |
[19:23] | Get me a five-inch 30 millimeter Dacron graft. | 给我5英寸20毫米的涤纶补片 |
[19:27] | We’re gonna cut out the damaged aorta and sew in a graft. | 我们把受损的主动脉切开 再用补片修补 |
[19:30] | Prepare for cross clamp. | 准备十字钳 |
[19:32] | Cross clamp. That only gives you 30 minutes | 十字钳 你只能争取到三十分钟 |
[19:35] | even under the best of circumstances. | 而这还是在最好的设备条件下 |
[19:36] | This is a terrible long shot. | 你这一步太险了 |
[19:38] | Yeah, I understand the risk. | 是 我明白风险 |
[19:40] | Fine, I’ll scrub in. | 那好 我去洗手 |
[19:41] | Six and a half gloves. | 六码半的手套 |
[19:42] | No, I have everyone I need. | 不用 我这人手够了 |
[19:48] | You wanna kill this man, fine. | 你想害死他 随你便 |
[19:52] | Cross clamps times two. | 十字钳 第二支 |
[19:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:58] | Right away. | 马上 |
[20:00] | Natalie. | 娜塔莉 |
[20:02] | Hey, so you know how it’s been impossible | 你知道想找个合适的婚礼场所 |
[20:03] | to find a venue for the wedding? | 有多么难吗 |
[20:04] | – Mm-hmm. – Well, I found one. | -知道 -我找到了一个 |
[20:06] | – You did? – And not just found it. | -找到了吗 -不只是找到了 |
[20:08] | Killed it. Seats 200, | 还订了 两百个座位 |
[20:11] | separate room for cocktails, and I got the place at cost. | 还有单独的鸡尾酒厅 而且还是打折价 |
[20:13] | How did you do that? | 你怎么找到的 |
[20:14] | The owner’s a guy who knew my dad. | 店主是我爸的熟人 |
[20:16] | He wasn’t feeling well, so I made a house call. | 他不太舒服 我就上门服务了一下 |
[20:18] | I looked him over and he insisted we take it. | 我给他看了下 他就坚持要我们去 |
[20:21] | Will, that’s fantastic. | 威尔 那真是太好了 |
[20:23] | That’s how Canaryville works: | 我们加纳利镇的人就这样 |
[20:24] | you scratch my back, I scratch yours. | 我帮我一次 我还你一次 |
[20:26] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[20:28] | The ICU just called. | 重症监护室叫你 |
[20:29] | Mrs. Harris’s pressure’s dropping. | 哈里斯太太的血压下降了 |
[20:30] | On my way. | 这就去 |
[20:32] | – This is great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[20:35] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[20:39] | She’s 90/60. | 血压90/60 |
[20:41] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[20:42] | Let’s see. | 我看看 |
[20:46] | You’re losing too much blood. | 你失血太多了 |
[20:47] | We need to get you to surgery now. | 我们得马上动手术 |
[20:48] | I already told you no. | 我已经说过不行了 |
[20:50] | Honey, maybe we should listen to the doctors. | 亲爱的 咱们还是听医生的吧 |
[20:52] | Not you too, Matt. I am not having surgery. | 你不能不支持我啊 马特 我不做手术 |
[20:54] | – Lisa…. – Please stop. | -丽莎 -求你别说了 |
[20:59] | For 12 years all I wanted | 我这十二年心心念念 |
[21:02] | was to bring a new life into this world, | 都梦想着哺育一个新生命 |
[21:04] | and finally… | 终于… |
[21:06] | God has rewarded my patience. | 上帝被我的毅力打动 |
[21:08] | And I don’t believe that He would turn around | 而我不相信他会转身弃我而去 |
[21:10] | and take it all away. | 还带走我的孩子 |
[21:13] | What if He did take it away? | 如果他已经带走了呢 |
[21:15] | What? | 什么 |
[21:18] | If the fetus were to… | 如果胎儿 |
[21:21] | stop living because of the blood loss, | 由于失血已经不再存活 |
[21:25] | would you give us permission to do the surgery then, | 那你是否允许我们进行手术 |
[21:27] | to let us save your life? | 救你的命呢 |
[21:29] | What are you– | 你说什么 |
[21:30] | why is she even talking about this? | 她怎么能说这种话 |
[21:32] | That’s not gonna happen. | 不会有这种事的 |
[21:33] | She’s just asking. | 她就是问问 |
[21:35] | So will you at least agree to that? | 你至少能同意这个吧 |
[21:37] | If the fetus dies. | 如果胎儿没挺住的话 |
[21:43] | Fine, if that happened, which it won’t, | 那好 如果那样的话 但那是不可能的 |
[21:46] | then… | 那么… |
[21:48] | yes, I would have a surgery. | 我同意做手术 |
[21:49] | Can we stop talking about this? | 能不说这个了吗 |
[21:51] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:52] | Bolus a liter of saline, | 静脉注射一升生理盐水 |
[21:53] | and type and cross for six and six, | 血液交叉配型各六个单位 |
[21:54] | and give her two units of uncrossmatched blood now. | 然后给她输两单位万能型血 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 好 |
[21:58] | We’ll be back to check on your shortly okay? | 我们很快就会回来看你 好吗 |
[22:00] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[22:04] | Ms. Curry, | 库里小姐 |
[22:06] | that was a disturbing, tactless question. | 你刚才的问题非常不合适 不礼貌 |
[22:09] | Why did you ask that? | 你为什么这么问 |
[22:11] | Because we-we should know, right? | 因为我们应该知道的吧 |
[22:13] | To be prepared. | 好做好准备 |
[22:15] | No, there is a difference between being prepared | 不 做好准备和吓唬病人之间 |
[22:17] | and terrifying a sick woman. | 是有很大区别的 |
[22:23] | I’m at work. | 我还在上班 |
[22:26] | What? | 什么 |
[22:27] | Caught on fire? | 着火了 |
[22:29] | Emily, don’t you know you can’t put | 艾米莉 你难道不知道没有标注 |
[22:31] | something in the microwave if it doesn’t say microwave-safe? | “微波炉可用”的东西不能放微波炉吗 |
[22:34] | No, don’t touch anything, okay? | 什么都别碰 好吗 |
[22:35] | I’ll take care of it when I get home. | 我回家了再处理 |
[22:38] | – Nice. – What? | -真棒 -怎么了 |
[22:40] | She’s your sister. Talk to her however you want. | 她是你妹妹 你爱怎么跟她话说就怎么说 |
[22:43] | – What’s going on with you? – Nothing. | -你怎么了 -没事 |
[22:46] | It’s just unfortunate that you can’t give anyone a break. | 很遗憾你不能给任何人喘口气的机会 |
[22:49] | Me? | 我吗 |
[22:50] | You know, I can’t win with you. | 我就是不能让你满意 |
[22:52] | You disapproved when I was tough on Emily, | 我对艾米丽严格的时候你有意见 |
[22:54] | then you walked out when I took her in, | 当我收留她 你又走了 |
[22:56] | and now you’re mad at me for telling her | 现在你生我的气 因为我在教她 |
[22:57] | how to use the microwave so she doesn’t burn my apartment down. | 正确使用微波炉 免得把我的公寓给烧了 |
[23:00] | I’m not the problem here, April, you are. | 我没有问题 艾普尔 有问题的是你 |
[23:08] | – Hey, Joey. – Hey. | -乔伊 -你好 |
[23:09] | Could you run a CBC, BMP, LFTs, | 你能做下这些样本的血常规 血液生化 肝功能 |
[23:12] | – and a thyroid panel on those please? – Sure. | -和甲状腺功能检测吗 -可以 |
[23:15] | Ray Burke. | 雷·伯克 |
[23:17] | Oh, where’s the Patient Accession Number? | 病人登记号在哪 |
[23:20] | Doesn’t have one. | 没有 |
[23:23] | It’s for a friend. | 是给个朋友做的 |
[23:25] | I can’t run blood work | 我不能给 |
[23:26] | for anyone who’s not a patient in the hospital. | 医院以外的病人做血液检测 |
[23:29] | Come on, Joey. What’s the big deal? | 不是吧 乔伊 没事的吧 |
[23:31] | Processing bodily fluids is highly regulated | 处理体液是有严格规定的 |
[23:34] | and if my numbers don’t match up, | 如果登记号对不上 |
[23:35] | then somebody’s gonna know. | 别人就会发现的 |
[23:37] | I’m sure you’ll figure something out. | 我相信你能解决的 |
[23:40] | Sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[23:44] | Nah, you’re right. We should play by the rules. | 没事 你是对的 我们应该按规矩来 |
[23:53] | You remember last month? | 你记得上个月吧 |
[23:54] | Your bronchitis? I gave you amoxicillin? | 你得了支气管炎 我给了你一些阿莫西林 |
[23:58] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[23:59] | I should fill out admission forms, | 我本来应该开药 |
[24:01] | submit them to your insurance, | 提交给你的保险公司 |
[24:03] | then we can have a Patient Accession Number on that too. | 那样我们也能有个病人登记号了 |
[24:12] | Friend’s results should be ready in an hour. | 朋友的结果一个小时之内就可以出来 |
[24:14] | What a saint. | 你真是个大好人 |
[24:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:22] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:23] | Mr. Davis is a transplant match for his son. | 戴维斯先生和他儿子移植配型成功 |
[24:25] | We’re taking him up to the O.R. | 我们要把他带到楼上的手术室去 |
[24:26] | No. | 不行 |
[24:28] | – We can’t do that. – Excuse me? | -我们不能那么做 -为什么 |
[24:30] | He’s the only donor within 500 miles. | 他是方圆几百公里内唯一的捐赠者 |
[24:31] | Ben needs his kidney. | 本需要他的肾脏 |
[24:32] | I’m sorry, but I have my orders. | 抱歉 但请遵守我的命令 |
[24:47] | You cannot deny that boy a transplant. | 你不能阻止给那个小男孩做移植手术 |
[24:49] | I don’t want to, | 我也不想 |
[24:50] | but the moment we take his father upstairs, | 但我们一旦将他的父亲带进手术室 |
[24:52] | he becomes our patient as well. | 他也成为了我们的患者 |
[24:53] | I understand transplant protocol. | 我明白移植手术的规章 |
[24:55] | So then you know that the dad is gonna spend | 你知道的 然后那个爸爸要在 |
[24:57] | a few days in the ICU, but then what? | 重症监护室待上几天 然后呢 |
[24:59] | Jail while awaiting trial, | 被拘留等着庭审 |
[25:01] | and then prison. | 然后就进监狱 |
[25:02] | Those are hardly ideal conditions in which to recover | 这些绝不是病人从大型手术中恢复过来的 |
[25:05] | from major surgery. | 绝佳条件 |
[25:06] | We could very well lose him. | 他绝对撑不过去的 |
[25:08] | Find an acceptable donor. Let’s not lose anybody. | 找个能够接受的捐赠者 这样不会失去任何人 |
[25:11] | Gwen, we don’t have time, | 格温 我们来不及了 |
[25:12] | and the father is a match. | 而且父亲是匹配的 |
[25:14] | You know the hospital’s position | 你知道我们医院对治疗 |
[25:16] | on ultra high-risk patients, | 超高风险病人的态度 |
[25:18] | especially those who have a– a proven history | 尤其是那些已经被证明过 |
[25:20] | of making extremely poor decisions. | 作出了非常不明智选择的人 |
[25:22] | So you’re sacrificing the child | 所以你宁愿牺牲那个孩子 |
[25:24] | to protect your statistics? | 就为了让你的数据好看点 |
[25:25] | Our statistics, | 我们的数据 |
[25:28] | which allow us to remain | 这些数据能让我们继续是 |
[25:29] | an accredited transplant center serving this entire city, | 为整座城市服务的被认可的移植中心 |
[25:33] | and that is my concern. | 这才是我关心的 |
[25:38] | And it should be yours as well. | 也是你该关心的 |
[25:52] | I let him know he won’t be allowed to give Ben his kidney. | 我跟他说了 他不能把他的肾脏移植给本 |
[25:55] | Any luck finding another donor? | 有可能找到其他的捐赠者吗 |
[25:57] | No. | 没有 |
[25:58] | I have a call into East Mercy. | 我给东慈爱医院打电话 |
[26:00] | There’s a chance they may agree to let Chris donate there. | 他们可能会同意让克里斯在那里做移植手术 |
[26:03] | – Let’s hope. – Yeah. | -希望吧 -是啊 |
[26:13] | Ray, I just want to let you know | 雷 我想告诉你 |
[26:14] | that your blood work looks good, | 你的血液指标一切正常 |
[26:16] | but given your murmur, | 但考虑到你的心脏杂音 |
[26:17] | I do recommend you follow-up with a cardiologist. | 我建议你随访心内科医生 |
[26:21] | Well, I’m sorry, but my specialty is emergency medicine. | 很抱歉 我的专业领域是急诊医学 |
[26:24] | You’d be better served– | 你最好去… |
[26:27] | And, Ray, I really appreciate that– | 还有 雷 我真的很感谢 |
[26:34] | Okay, I’d be happy to. | 好的 我很乐意 |
[26:35] | You know, let me check my schedule, | 让我看看我的日程安排 |
[26:36] | and I’ll find a day that works and I’ll stop by. | 我有空就顺路过去看看 |
[26:47] | Ultrasound. | 超声 |
[26:48] | – Start the MTP. – What’s happening to her? | -开始输血 -她怎了了 |
[26:50] | Her internal bleeding is getting worse. | 她内出血加重了 |
[26:53] | – Katie, call the O.R. – Lisa! | -凯蒂 打给手术室 -丽莎 |
[26:54] | BP’s 92/51. | 血压是92/51 |
[26:56] | I need you to take you to surgery right now. | 我需要立刻给你做手术 |
[26:57] | – No, my baby. – Lisa, listen to her. | -不 我的宝宝 -丽莎 听她的 |
[27:00] | Mrs. Harris, I need your consent. | 哈里斯夫人 我需要你的同意 |
[27:02] | – We don’t have a lot of time. – I can’t find a heartbeat. | -我们时间不多了 -我找不到心跳 |
[27:04] | – What? – The fetus. | -什么 -那个胎儿 |
[27:05] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[27:06] | There’s no heartbeat. Its heart isn’t beating. | 胎儿没心跳 它的心脏没有跳动了 |
[27:09] | No. | 不 |
[27:11] | I’m sorry, but the fetus is no longer alive. | 我很抱歉 但胎儿已经死亡 |
[27:13] | No. | 不 |
[27:14] | I need to take you to surgery right now. | 我需要立刻送你进手术室 |
[27:16] | Lisa, come on. We have to go. | 丽莎 拜托 我们必须得走了 |
[27:18] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:19] | BP’s 70/35. | 血压70/35 |
[27:20] | Mrs. Harris, look at me. | 哈里斯太太 看着我 |
[27:22] | I need to take you to surgery right now. | 我需要立刻送你进手术室 |
[27:24] | If I don’t, you will die. | 如果我不这么做的话 你会死 |
[27:26] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[27:28] | Mrs. Harris, please. | 哈里斯太太 拜托了 |
[27:30] | – Please. – Okay. | -拜托你 -好吧 |
[27:32] | All right, let’s go! | 好的 我们走 |
[27:37] | Time? | 时间 |
[27:38] | Got 7 minutes. | 还有七分钟 |
[27:42] | Marty, the heart stopped. | 马蒂 心脏停跳了 |
[27:43] | Lost A-line waveform. | 失去波形线 |
[27:44] | He’s in PEA. Get me epi. | 他无脉性电活了 把肾上腺素给我 |
[27:46] | – Maggie, do internal CPR. – What? | -麦基 进行内部心肺复苏 -什么 |
[27:49] | Put your hands around his heart. | 用你的手捧住他的心脏 |
[27:51] | All the way around his heart and pump. | 完全包住 然后开始按压 |
[27:54] | – Is there no other option? – No, there’s not. You can do this. | -没有别的办法了吗 -没有了 你能做到的 |
[27:57] | Now keep squeezing. | 现在持续按压 |
[27:58] | Epi. | 肾上腺素 |
[28:02] | Squeeze harder. | 再用力点挤压 |
[28:04] | Got a CPR waveform. | 有心肺复苏带来的波形了 |
[28:08] | Stop. | 停 |
[28:15] | And pump. | 按压 |
[28:17] | Let go. | 松手 |
[28:29] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[28:31] | Six and a half minutes. | 还剩六分半钟 |
[28:38] | I heard Ms. Harris agreed to the surgery | 我听说哈里斯太太在知道胎儿死亡之后 |
[28:40] | once she lost the fetal heartbeat. | 同意手术了 |
[28:41] | They got to her in time. She’s gonna make it. | 及时完成了手术 她会挺过去的 |
[28:43] | Well, that’s a relief. | 那我就放心了 |
[28:44] | Yeah, but, even though the fetus wasn’t viable, | 没错 但尽管胎儿已经不再显示出生命活性 |
[28:47] | – its heart was still beating when they opened Lisa up. – Really? | -但开腹之后 孩子的心脏还在跳 -是吗 |
[28:51] | Yeah, I’ve got to go tell tech | 没错 我要去告诉技术部 |
[28:52] | that there was a malfunction with the ultrasound. | B超仪故障了 |
[29:02] | The State’s Attorney said we can’t keep him here any longer. | 州检说我们不能再留他了 |
[29:05] | Well, we’re still waiting to hear back from East Mercy. | 但我们还在等东慈爱医院那边的消息 |
[29:07] | There’s nothing I can do. | 我无能为力了 |
[29:09] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 |
[29:12] | He’s in unstable SVT at 240. | 他正处于阵发性室上性心动过速 心率240 |
[29:16] | He’s not profusing. | 他没有心跳了 |
[29:17] | 2 milligrams of Adenosine. | 两毫克腺甘酸 |
[29:21] | – Adenosine’s in. – What’s happening? | -腺甘酸注射完毕 -发生什么了 |
[29:24] | Will someone tell me what’s happening? | 谁来告诉我到底发生什么了 |
[29:26] | Let him stay. | 让他留在这吧 |
[29:28] | No change. Charge at 20 and sync. | 没有改变 同步充电至20 |
[29:30] | – Charged. – Clear! | -充电完毕 -离手 |
[29:34] | Two more of Adenosine. Charging to 40. | 再来两毫克腺甘酸 充电至40 |
[29:39] | Adenosine’s in. | 腺甘酸注射完毕 |
[29:41] | No good. Clear! | 不行 离手 |
[29:47] | Pulse is strong. Regular. | 脉搏稳定 医生 |
[29:56] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他会没事吗 |
[29:59] | His arrhythmia’s are getting harder to convert. | 他心律不齐的症状越来越难调整了 |
[30:03] | He’s gonna die? | 他会死 是吗 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry, Chris. | 我很抱歉 克里斯 |
[30:11] | Let me see him. | 让我看看他 |
[30:13] | Come on, please, man. It’s my son. | 拜托了 伙计 这是我儿子 |
[30:15] | Let him. | 让他去吧 |
[30:17] | – Stop. – Not like that. | -住手 -把手铐解开吧 |
[30:38] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[30:44] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[30:49] | I love you, Ben. | 我爱你 本 |
[30:52] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:14] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[31:15] | Do the transplant. | 进行移植 |
[31:18] | You wanna do everything you can for him? | 你真的想为他尽力吗 |
[31:19] | Take my kidney. | 把我的肾拿走吧 |
[31:21] | I’m trying to find another hospital to do the surgery. | 我正在试着找另一家医院来进行手术 |
[31:23] | I just need a little more time. | 我只是需要一点时间 |
[31:24] | No, he doesn’t have time! | 不 他没时间了 |
[31:25] | Do it now! | 现在就做 |
[31:32] | Do it now! | 现在就做 |
[31:34] | No! | 不 |
[31:35] | – Stand down! – Pupil’s are blown. | -退后 -瞳孔放大 |
[31:37] | Start levophed, get him on a gurney, | 准备升压药 把他抬上轮床 |
[31:39] | and tell the transplant team we’re coming up now. | 告诉移植小组我们现在就过来 |
[31:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:26] | Thought you’d like to know. | 就告诉你一声 |
[33:28] | We just heard from East Mercy. | 东慈爱医院刚刚回复了 |
[33:31] | They would have done the transplant. | 他们可以完成移植的 |
[33:38] | What did we do? | 我们做了些什么 |
[33:39] | You are a physician, Dr. Lanik. | 你是个内科医生 拉尼克医生 |
[33:43] | You know that when you make a decision, | 你明白当你做出一个决定的时候 |
[33:44] | you don’t always get the outcome that you want. | 结果并不总会尽如人意 |
[33:49] | But that doesn’t mean that the decision was wrong. | 但这并不意味着决定本身是错误的 |
[34:32] | To have such faith in something, | 对一件事情如此有信心 |
[34:34] | and then have it go so wrong. | 结果却是一塌糊涂 |
[34:36] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:38] | Are you gonna… | 你打算… |
[34:39] | are you gonna tell her about the–the fetal heartbeat. | 你打算告诉她关于胎儿心跳的事情吗 |
[34:41] | – I’m happy to. – No. | -我可以替你说 -不用了 |
[34:43] | No, I’ll tell her. | 不用了 我自己告诉她 |
[34:45] | I just hate to have to tell her at all. | 我只是真的很不想告诉她 |
[34:54] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:09] | So I heard about the… | 我听说了… |
[35:11] | the false reading on the ultrasound. | 超声波检查出错的事情 |
[35:14] | Yeah, those– those machines can be delicate. | 是啊 那些机器比较娇气 |
[35:16] | One good hit to the transducer– | 只要撞到传感器 |
[35:17] | Save it. | 别装了 |
[35:19] | You hacked the machine so that it wouldn’t read the fetal heartbeat. | 你侵入了机器 让它检测不出胎儿心跳 |
[35:22] | No, I-I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[35:23] | You’ve been resistant to the patient’s wishes from the start. | 你从一开始就抗拒病人的意愿 |
[35:25] | Because she was determined to kill herself. | 因为她坚决要害死自己 |
[35:27] | Do you know that I can have you kicked out of medical school? | 你知道我能让医学院开除你吗 |
[35:30] | – Kicked out? – Well, you committed a crime. | -开除 -你犯罪了 |
[35:33] | No, the machine malfunctioned. | 不 是机器出故障了 |
[35:35] | Okay, I didn’t do anything, and, by–by the way, | 我什么都没做 而且 |
[35:36] | that woman is alive. | 那女人活下来了 |
[35:37] | Doesn’t anybody care about that? | 没人在乎这一点吗 |
[35:39] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[35:40] | – I know what the point– – Clearly you don’t! | -我知道重点是什么 -显然你不知道 |
[35:46] | I didn’t do it. | 我没做 |
[35:48] | Well, I can’t prove it, | 好吧 我无法证明 |
[35:50] | which makes you a very lucky young woman. | 你是个很幸运的年轻女人 |
[35:52] | But you are severely deficient in attitude and temperament, | 但你的性格和态度有严重缺陷 |
[35:56] | and I’m going to keep a very close eye on you. | 而我会密切关注你 |
[36:00] | From now on, you and I are gonna go over | 今后 我们要一起检查 |
[36:02] | all your charts and all your cases together. | 你的所有病人和病历 |
[36:07] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[36:09] | Very. | 非常认真 |
[36:19] | Your numbers all look good, Bill, | 你的情况不错 比尔 |
[36:20] | so we’re gonna get you set up here, okay? | 我们把你安排在这里 好吗 |
[36:23] | Thanks, Doc. | 谢谢 医生 |
[36:25] | I’ll be back to check on you in the morning. | 我早上再来看你 |
[36:33] | That was hell of a day. | 真是惊险的一天 |
[36:35] | Sure was. | 确实 |
[36:37] | We should do it again. | 我们应该再做一次 |
[36:40] | What? | 什么 |
[36:42] | What do you say to heading up my team? | 加入我的团队怎么样 |
[36:44] | Scrub in on all of my cases. | 参与我的所有手术 |
[36:47] | I’m a charge nurse. | 我是护士长 |
[36:49] | Going back to the O.R.? | 重回手术室 |
[36:52] | That’s sort of a demotion. | 那算是降级了 |
[36:55] | Think about it. | 考虑一下吧 |
[37:08] | My patient pulled through. | 我的病人活下来了 |
[37:10] | I’m glad to hear it. | 很高兴听到 |
[37:13] | Look… I am sorry that I threw you out of my OR. | 把你赶出了我的手术室 我很抱歉 |
[37:17] | It was a mistake. It was inexcusable. | 那是个错误 无可辩解 |
[37:20] | So how about a peace offering? I’ll buy you a drink. | 作为赔罪 我请你喝一杯怎么样 |
[37:22] | I don’t care about you throwing me out. | 我不在意你把我赶出来 |
[37:25] | What I can’t stand is you acting so stupidly. | 但我不能忍受你行事如此愚蠢 |
[37:28] | Willing to destroy your program | 情愿让你的傲慢和自大 |
[37:29] | in service of your arrogance and your ego. | 毁掉你的项目 |
[37:32] | So go enjoy your victory, but I don’t want any part of it. | 好好享受你的胜利吧 我不想参与 |
[37:44] | I’m gonna pick up some dinner and I’ll meet you at your place. | 我去买些晚餐 然后去你家找你 |
[37:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:49] | Do you think the hall would hold 250? | 你觉得那个礼堂能容纳250人吗 |
[37:51] | I sent a picture of it to my mom, | 我给我妈发了一张礼堂照片 |
[37:52] | and now she wants to invite a few more cousins. | 结果她想再多邀请几个表亲 |
[37:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然能 |
[37:56] | Great. | 太好了 |
[37:58] | – See you. – Good. | -回见 -好 |
[38:08] | Come here. | 过来 |
[38:16] | – Jay, what’s up? – Get in the car. | -杰 什么事 -上车 |
[38:25] | What do you know about Ray Burke? | 你对雷·伯克了解多少 |
[38:28] | Does some real estate, owns a bar, and a construction company– | 做些房地产生意 有个酒吧 还有个建筑公司 |
[38:32] | And a reception hall. | 还有个礼堂 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:35] | You went to see him. | 你去看他了 |
[38:37] | He wasn’t feeling well, so I made a house call. | 他感觉不舒服 所以我出诊了 |
[38:40] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[38:43] | Hey, Ray, I just want to let you know | 雷 我想告诉你 |
[38:44] | that your blood work looks good, | 你的血液指标一切正常 |
[38:45] | but I do recommend that you follow up with a cardiologist. | 但我建议你随访心内科医生 |
[38:48] | I’m not going to a cardiologist. | 我才不去看心脏专科医师 |
[38:50] | I want you, Will. | 我要你来 威尔 |
[38:51] | And, you know, I’m giving you that hall for two grand. | 而且礼堂租金我只收你两千 |
[38:54] | That’s practically for free. | 简直就是免费 |
[38:56] | Yeah– what– are you listening to my calls? | 怎么 你监听我的通话 |
[38:59] | – Ray’s. – Ray’s? | -雷的 -雷的 |
[39:01] | PD and the FBI have been investigating him for, like, two years, | 警署和联邦调查局已经调查他两年了 |
[39:04] | and then look who waltzes in… | 这时翩翩入场的是 |
[39:06] | My brother. | 我哥哥 |
[39:07] | Why are you investigating him? | 你们为什么调查他 |
[39:08] | ‘Cause he’s a gangster. | 因为他属于黑帮 |
[39:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[39:11] | What, he pays off a building inspector every once in a while? | 因为他偶尔贿赂建筑检查员吗 |
[39:14] | Try money laundering, fraud, embezzlement, | 是洗钱 诈骗 挪用公款 |
[39:18] | and now you’re involved with him. | 而现在你也和他有牵连了 |
[39:19] | Oh, I’m not involved with him. | 我和他没有牵连 |
[39:21] | Hey, I’m using his hall. It’s no big deal. | 我租用他的礼堂 这没什么问题 |
[39:23] | Yes, it is. | 不 有问题 |
[39:24] | So whatever you’re doing, stop. | 所以不管你在做什么 停手 |
[39:30] | Go home. | 回家吧 |