时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I told them that she can stay with us. | 我说她可以和我们待在一起 |
[00:11] | – You can’t trust her. – Look, I’m sorry, | -你不能相信她 -抱歉 |
[00:12] | but she’s coming home with us. | 她一定要跟我们回家 |
[00:14] | No, Ethan, she’s going home with you. | 不 伊森 她是要跟你回家 |
[00:19] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[00:22] | This is Gwen Garrett, our new COO. | 这位是格温·加瑞特 新首席运营官 |
[00:25] | New? We never had an old COO. | 新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊 |
[00:29] | If we lose one girl, we lose them both. | 我们失去一个女孩 就两个都失去了 |
[00:32] | BSD is repaired. | 血液系统已修复 |
[00:33] | You got an offer tonight, didn’t you? | 今晚有人找你去工作了 是吗 |
[00:35] | Mayo Clinic. | 梅约医学中心 |
[00:36] | Of course, you’re going to take it. | 你当然会去 |
[00:39] | Would you? | 你呢 |
[00:42] | You’re suggesting I’m a murderer. | 你在暗示我是杀人犯 |
[00:43] | You know what’s the most fascinating thing about serial killers? | 你知道连环杀手最有意思的是什么吗 |
[00:45] | They all can’t seem to resist | 他们无法抗拒 |
[00:47] | taking a personal item from their victims. | 从被害人那里拿走一样个人物品 |
[00:52] | Oh, oh, no, Bob. | 不 不要 鲍勃 |
[01:00] | Dad? | 爸 |
[01:03] | We need a crash cart. Crash cart, now! | 我们需要一辆急救车 急救车 快点 |
[01:05] | We need a crash cart in here. | 我们需要一台急救车 |
[01:08] | – There’s no pulse. – Take over compressions. | -没有脉搏了 -你来按压 |
[01:11] | Start bagging. | 上气袋 |
[01:14] | Charged to 200. Clear! | 充电到200 离手 |
[01:17] | Clear! | 离手 |
[01:18] | Resume compressions. Charged to 200. | 继续按压 充电到200 |
[01:22] | Clear. | 离手 |
[01:25] | – Resume compressions. – We need to talk. | -继续按压 -我们得聊聊 |
[01:27] | Charge to 200. | 充电到200 |
[01:49] | This way. | 这边请 |
[01:55] | This is my father’s. | 这是我父亲的 |
[01:58] | Appreciate your help, Dr. Reese. | 谢谢你的帮助 里斯医生 |
[02:11] | Forensics will gather samples to collect for DNA, | 鉴证组会收集可以提取DNA的样品 |
[02:13] | but they may need to take a few of | 但他们可能会需要一些 |
[02:14] | your father’s things to the lab. | 取你父亲的物品去鉴证室 |
[02:16] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[02:23] | I know that this isn’t easy, | 我知道你很难受 |
[02:25] | but…but it’s the right thing to do. | 但 这是正确的选择 |
[02:28] | You’re the last person to tell me what’s right. | 你不配跟我说什么叫正确 |
[02:45] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[02:47] | Have you heard from Dr. Reese? | 你有里斯医生的消息吗 |
[02:49] | She’s your resident. Why would she call me? | 她是你的住院医师 为什么会打给我 |
[02:52] | Well, she’s due back today, | 她说好今天回来 |
[02:53] | but I was expecting her at rounds first thing this morning. | 但我从早上开始就一直没看见她 |
[02:56] | Well, she hasn’t been in touch. | 她没有联系我 |
[02:57] | Let’s hope she’s okay. | 但愿她没事 |
[03:00] | But don’t you need to address our new med students? | 你要不要去跟新来的医学生们说几句 |
[03:04] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -对 -好的 |
[03:10] | Ladies and gentleman, this is Dr. Charles. | 女士们先生们 这位是查尔斯医生 |
[03:12] | He’s our Chief of Psychiatry. | 他是精神科主任 |
[03:14] | Good morning, and welcome. | 上午好 欢迎大家 |
[03:17] | First thing I want to tell you about is… | 我首先想跟大家说的就是… |
[03:24] | – Packing up? – Yeah, yeah. | -在收拾东西吗 -对 |
[03:27] | Our days of butting heads are almost over. | 我们可以不必继续针锋相对了 |
[03:29] | Oh, thank God for that. | 谢天谢地 |
[03:34] | By the way, did you know that Rochester, Minnesota, | 对了 你知道明尼苏达州的罗切斯特市 |
[03:36] | is 14th coldest city in the U.S.? | 寒冷程度全国排名14吗 |
[03:39] | And Chicago’s 48, you know. It’s much warmer. | 芝加哥排名48 暖和多了 |
[03:42] | Why don’t you just admit it? You don’t want me to go. | 你就承认吧 你不希望我走 |
[03:45] | – Oh, please. – Oh, you’re going to miss me. | -得了吧 -你肯定会想我 |
[03:48] | Miss the most egotistical, ambitious, | 想念我见过最自恋 最有野心 |
[03:51] | and arrogant man I’ve ever met? Hardly. | 也最傲慢无礼的人吗 不会吧 |
[03:54] | Here. | 给你 |
[03:56] | Now that you are a big shot attending, | 现在你已经成了大人物 |
[03:58] | I’m going to leave you with this. | 我把这个送给你 |
[04:00] | “Cardiac surgeons fix broken hearts.” | “心脏外科医师专治心痛” |
[04:16] | We could have had something. | 我们本来可以发生点什么 |
[04:21] | You’re the one who’s leaving. | 现在要走的人是你 |
[04:24] | Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes. They need you in the E.D. | 贝克医生 罗德斯医生 急诊室需要你们 |
[04:26] | – Suspected TRA coming in. – Yeah. | -似乎有车祸伤员 -好 |
[04:37] | Trevor Keyes, high-speed decelerating motor vehicle crash. | 特雷弗·凯斯 高速减速机动车碰撞 |
[04:39] | Prolonged extrication. | 解救时间较长 |
[04:40] | Right arm BP 136/88. Nothing in his left. | 右臂血压136/88 左臂没脉搏 |
[04:43] | Wife was treated on the scene. | 妻子当场接受了救治 |
[04:45] | Mr. Keyes, do you know where you are? | 凯斯先生 你知道你在哪里吗 |
[04:46] | Can you squeeze my hand? All right, minimal response. | 你能握一下我的手吗 好的 反应微弱 |
[04:49] | Let’s transfer him on my count. | 听我口令把他搬上去 |
[04:53] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[04:56] | All right, let’s go. | 好的 走吧 |
[05:00] | Okay, Mr. Keyes, can you touch your chin to your chest? | 凯斯先生 请朝胸口方向抬下下巴 |
[05:03] | – Any pain? – No. | -哪里疼吗 -不疼 |
[05:05] | – Head side-to-side, pain? – No. | -两侧头部会痛吗 -不会 |
[05:07] | Good, c-spine is cleared. | 很好 颈椎没有问题 |
[05:08] | Let’s get a chest x-ray stat. Logroll. | 做一下胸部X光 叫人来 |
[05:10] | – Dr. Choi? – Dr. Bekker and Dr. Rhodes. | -崔医生 -贝克医生和罗德斯医生 |
[05:12] | They’re cardiothoracic surgeons. | 他们是心胸外科医生 |
[05:14] | – X-ray clear. – This is his wife. | -X光好了 -这是他的妻子 |
[05:16] | Linda. Please, help my husband. | 我叫琳达 求你们了 救救我丈夫 |
[05:18] | There’s weakness in Mr. Keyes’ left hand, and it’s cold. | 凯斯先生左手无力 体温也很低 |
[05:23] | – Wide mediastinum. – What’s that mean? | -是宽纵膈 -什么意思 |
[05:25] | There is a high probability of a contained rupture in his aorta. | 很有可能他的主动脉破裂了 |
[05:29] | We need to get Mr. Keyes to the hybrid room right away. | 我们得马上把凯斯先生转到混合手术室去 |
[05:31] | – Okay. – All right, let’s go. | -好 -好 我们走 |
[05:32] | Have anesthesia meet us upstairs, | 让麻醉师去楼上等我们 |
[05:33] | – and bring esmolol for the road. – Right away. | -把艾司洛尔拿来 -马上 |
[05:42] | Don’t worry, baby. It’s gonna be all right. | 别担心 亲爱的 会没事的 |
[05:44] | – It’s gonna be all right. – Out of the way. | -会没事的 -让一让 |
[05:46] | Out of the way! Everybody out. | 让一让 大家都出去 |
[05:48] | Out, out, out, out! | 出去出去 |
[05:49] | Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 快快快 |
[06:00] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[06:02] | Linda. | 琳达 |
[06:03] | – I love you. – Trev, I love you, too. | -我爱你 -特雷弗 我也爱你 |
[06:05] | – But you’re gonna be fine. – I… | -你会没事的 -我… |
[06:11] | Trev? Trevor? | 特雷弗 特雷弗 |
[06:14] | – Nothing. – What’s happening? | -没有 -怎么回事 |
[06:15] | – No pulse. – Trevor. | -没有脉搏 -特雷弗 |
[06:17] | – Oh, God. – Come on. | -老天 -拜托 |
[06:21] | Oh, God, Trevor. | 老天 特雷弗 |
[06:24] | – Let’s go. – Wrong floor. | -我们走 -这层不对 |
[06:25] | – This isn’t surgery. – Can’t wait. | -这不是手术室 -等不了了 |
[06:26] | Got to open his chest now. | 他需要马上开胸手术 |
[06:30] | – Get me a scalpel. – Connor. | -给我一把手术刀 -康纳 |
[06:32] | Check his pulse. | 检查他的脉搏 |
[06:34] | – No. – Why? What’s happening to him? | -没有 -怎么了 他到底怎么了 |
[06:37] | His aorta ruptured. I’ve got to get control. | 他的动脉破裂了 我要控制住它 |
[06:38] | Here. | 给 |
[06:44] | Trevor, no, no! | 特雷弗 不 不 |
[06:47] | No! | 不 |
[06:51] | Help me spread his ribs. | 帮我撑开他的肋骨 |
[06:58] | Can you feel the hole? | 能感觉到洞在哪里吗 |
[07:01] | – There’s too much blood. – Oh, God. | -血太多了 -老天 |
[07:07] | – His aorta is wide open. – What do you mean? | -他的动脉完全破了 -什么意思 |
[07:11] | I’m so sorry. There’s nothing I can do. | 很抱歉 我们无能为力 |
[07:16] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[07:17] | – He’s dead? – I’m sorry. | -他死了 -我很抱歉 |
[07:19] | Trevor’s dead? | 特雷弗死了 |
[07:22] | No! | 不 |
[07:24] | No, Trevor, no! No! | 不 特雷弗 不 不 |
[07:28] | Trevor, no! | 特雷弗 不 |
[07:34] | Time of death, 8:23. | 死亡时间 8点23分 |
[07:51] | We shouldn’t have lost the patient. | 我们本可以不失去那个病人的 |
[07:52] | His aorta burst. What could you have done? | 他的主动脉破了 你还能怎么办 |
[07:55] | When we were in the E.D., | 我们在急诊室的时候 |
[07:56] | he hadn’t yet suffered the fatal rupture. | 他的主动脉还没有完全破裂 |
[07:58] | If we’d been able to repair his injury there, | 如果我们能当场就修补好他的伤口 |
[08:00] | he’d still be alive. | 他就能活下来 |
[08:01] | The problem was the time it took transferring him upstairs. | 问题在于将他转移到楼上的时间 |
[08:04] | But the E.D. Isn’t equipped to perform | 但急诊室没有你说的 |
[08:06] | the kind of procedure you’re talking about. | 那种手术设备 |
[08:08] | That’s Dr. Rhodes’s point. | 那就是罗德斯医生想说的 |
[08:09] | There needs to be a hybrid operating room in the E.D. | 急诊室应该也设立一个混合手术室 |
[08:13] | Fully equipped to perform emergency cardiac surgery. | 需要设备完全 能够进行紧急胸外科手术 |
[08:16] | An O.R. In the E.D. | 在急诊室设立手术室 |
[08:18] | We have lost far too many patients | 我们转移病人到手术室的过程中 |
[08:20] | on the way to the O.R. | 已经失去太多条命了 |
[08:22] | Actually, I like the idea, | 其实 我赞成这个想法 |
[08:26] | but converting a trauma room into a surgical suite– | 但将创伤室改造成手术室 |
[08:30] | it’s not an inexpensive proposition. | 这可不便宜啊 |
[08:34] | I’ll tell you what. Write up a proposal. | 你这样 写一封提议 |
[08:38] | I’ll have it on your desk in an hour. | 一小时后就放到你桌上 |
[08:40] | Dr. Rhodes, with your background in both trauma and CT, | 罗德斯医生 你有创伤科和心胸科两方面经验 |
[08:44] | you’d be the ideal person to head a program like this. | 你应该是牵头这类项目的理想人选 |
[08:48] | If the board okays it, I’d like you to stay. | 如果董事会同意这项提议 我希望你留下 |
[08:52] | I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin, | 抱歉 古德温女士 |
[08:53] | but I start at the Mayo Clinic on Monday. | 但我下周一就会到梅约医学中心上班了 |
[09:11] | – That looks so good on you. – I agree. | -这戒指太适合你了 -我同意 |
[09:16] | You know, we should get serious about a date. | 我们应该对约会认真一点 |
[09:18] | – Book a venue. – A venue? | -定个场地 -场地 |
[09:21] | I was thinking more of like a city hall-type thing. | 我还以为场地都是指市政厅什么的 |
[09:23] | I don’t know, a few friends. Maybe dinner after. | 约上三五好友 之后一起吃个饭就行 |
[09:26] | What, no, I already talked to Father Brady. | 不是 我已经和布雷迪神父说过了 |
[09:28] | He promised us a Saturday at St. Ursula’s. | 他答应我们周六在圣厄苏拉教堂等我们 |
[09:30] | Man, I got a whole neighborhood to invite. | 天哪 我把七大姑八大姨全叫上了 |
[09:32] | We need a hall. | 我们需要个礼堂 |
[09:33] | Dr. Manning, Dr. Halstead, with me. | 曼宁医生 霍斯特德医生 跟我来 |
[09:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:37] | Desmond? | 德斯蒙德 |
[09:38] | 25-year-old deaf male Peter Rush. | 25岁失聪男性 名字叫彼得·拉什 |
[09:41] | Intractable headache, disoriented. | 顽固性头痛 语无伦次 |
[09:43] | Sensitivity to light. GCS 15. | 对光敏感 昏迷指数15 |
[09:45] | Vomited times two in the ambo. | 在救护车上呕吐两次 |
[09:47] | Maggie, will you help us? | 麦基 你能帮我们吗 |
[09:48] | Yep. | 好 |
[09:52] | – Yes. – She’s certified. | -要 -她有执照 |
[09:55] | Let’s sheet transfer. One, two, three. | 我们来转移 一 二 三 |
[09:58] | Heart rate 112, BP 122/76. | 心率112 血压122/76 |
[10:01] | – Normal sinus rhythm. – These two take care of you. | -正常窦性节律 -他们俩会给你治疗 |
[10:06] | This is his fiancée, Bonnie. | 这位是他的未婚妻 邦妮 |
[10:10] | Have you been deaf since birth? | 你是先天性耳聋吗 |
[10:12] | No, 14. Mumps. | 不 是14岁时得了腮腺炎 |
[10:16] | She says he had cochlear implant surgery a month ago. | 她说他一个月前做了人工耳蜗植入手术 |
[10:20] | It’s due to be activated. | 就要激活了 |
[10:21] | Chest is clear, regular rate rhythm S1 and 2. | 胸腔无杂音 第一和第二心音规律 |
[10:24] | Sick! | 呕 |
[10:28] | And let’s give him four milligrams of ondansetron. | 给他四毫克昂丹司琼 |
[10:30] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:34] | She says it’s meningitis from the implant. | 她说这是由植入引起的脑膜炎 |
[10:36] | She warned him not to get it. | 她提醒过他不要植入 |
[10:37] | We don’t know that he has meningitis. | 我们还不知道他是不是得了脑膜炎 |
[10:38] | His neck exam is normal. | 他的颈部检查一切正常 |
[10:40] | And meningitis can occur after surgery, | 脑膜炎的确可能在手术后发生 |
[10:42] | but it’s not common. | 但并不普遍 |
[10:44] | Let’s get a CBC, BMP, | 给他做血常规 血液生化 |
[10:45] | – and cultures times two. – Right. | -还有两种细菌培养 -好 |
[10:47] | And let’s send him up for a head CT. | 还有送他去照头部CT |
[10:48] | Okay, I’ll put in the order. | 好 我会照顺序来 |
[10:51] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[10:54] | April. | 艾普尔 |
[10:56] | Hey, April, can I get a second? | 艾普尔 可以给我点时间吗 |
[11:01] | Emily’s really turned her life around. | 艾米莉已经洗心革面了 |
[11:03] | She’s clean, going to AA. | 她不吸毒了 也在戒酒会 |
[11:06] | She’s got a job, sells cosmetics. | 她找了份工作 化妆品导购 |
[11:08] | And you’re telling me this why? | 你为什么要告诉我 |
[11:09] | I’m bringing Emily to Connor’s party, | 我要带艾米莉去参加康纳的聚会 |
[11:11] | and she’d like to talk to you. | 她想和你谈谈 |
[11:14] | – Why? – She feels bad. | -为什么 -她很抱歉 |
[11:16] | She should. | 她是该 |
[11:20] | Emily wants to make amends. It’s a part of the program. | 艾米莉想弥补 这也是她项目的一部分 |
[11:24] | Emily has a drug problem and a gambling problem. | 艾米莉嗑药 赌博 |
[11:28] | She stole opioids from the hospital, | 她偷医院的阿片类药物 |
[11:30] | – I know. – She needs to be in rehab. | -我知道 -她该去戒毒中心 |
[11:32] | – I– – She needs psychotherapy– | -我…-她需要心理治疗 |
[11:33] | I know. But she’s really trying. | 我知道 但是她真的在努力 |
[11:39] | One step at a time. | 总要慢慢来嘛 |
[11:45] | Mr. Jackson, | 杰克逊先生 |
[11:46] | these are student doctors, Curry and McNeal. | 他们是学生医生库里和麦克尼尔 |
[11:48] | They’re going to help me sew you up. | 他们会协助我为你缝合 |
[11:50] | – Okay. – McNeal, glove up. | -好 -麦克尼尔 去戴手套 |
[11:52] | Curry, why don’t you get him an IV | 库里 不如你帮他输液 |
[11:53] | and hang a bag of normal saline? | 给他挂一包生理盐水 |
[11:55] | – That’s a nurse’s job. – I’m sorry? | -那是护士的工作 -什么 |
[11:58] | I said, that’s a nurse’s job. | 我说 那是护士的工作 |
[12:00] | Every doctor should know how to put in an IV. | 每个医生都该知道怎么输液 |
[12:01] | I do know how, but I don’t see the point. | 我知道怎么做 但我觉得没意义 |
[12:03] | That’s not something I’m ever going to be doing. | 那不是我要干的事 |
[12:04] | I’m not going into patient care. | 我又没打算做病人护理 |
[12:06] | – Is there a problem? – No, sir. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 先生 |
[12:09] | Ms. Curry, when you are on my service, | 库里小姐 你在我手下做事的时候 |
[12:13] | you will do exactly what’s expected of you. | 就照我要求的做 |
[12:15] | Do you understand? | 你明白了吗 |
[12:19] | Mr. Jackson is a machinist, | 杰克逊是名机械工 |
[12:21] | and he cut his forearm in the shop. | 他在车间割伤了前臂 |
[12:23] | – What do you make of the wound? – Mm, pretty clean. | -你对伤口有什么看法 -很干净 |
[12:26] | Edges are smooth. Nylon suture? | 边缘很平滑 用尼龙缝线吗 |
[12:29] | You’d better take another look. | 你还是再仔细瞧瞧 |
[12:34] | That’s actually a pretty deep cut. | 原来伤口这么深 |
[12:36] | So how do you obliterate the dead space? | 那你要怎么去除死腔 |
[12:39] | Absorbable stitch. | 可吸收缝线 |
[12:42] | Right, right. | 对 对 |
[12:45] | – You’re a doctor? – Medical student. | -你是医生 -医学生 |
[12:50] | You’re a big guy. | 你个子很高大 |
[12:51] | What’s the matter, couldn’t play football? | 怎么不去打橄榄球 |
[12:56] | Let’s numb that arm. | 我们先给手臂打麻药 |
[13:00] | You don’t have meningitis. | 你没有得脑膜炎 |
[13:05] | On the other hand, we don’t know why | 另一方面 我们还不知道 |
[13:08] | you’re having these symptoms. | 为什么你会有这些症状 |
[13:11] | Your sensitivity to light concerns us, | 你的光敏感度令我们担忧 |
[13:14] | so we’d like to do some more blood work, | 所以我们要再做些血液检查 |
[13:16] | including a genetic test, just to cover our basis. | 包括基因测试 只是为了万无一失 |
[13:21] | You’ll have to stay here overnight. | 你们需要在医院过夜 |
[13:22] | We’ll try to find you a bed upstairs. | 我们会为你在楼上安排张床 |
[13:25] | Otherwise, we will make you | 另外 我们会让你 |
[13:26] | as comfortable as possible down here. | 在这里待得尽可能舒服 |
[13:29] | The good news is we’ve talked to your audiologist, | 好消息是我们已经和你的听力矫正医师谈过了 |
[13:32] | and we can turn on your cochlear implant. | 我们可以给你启动助听器了 |
[13:37] | Yes, I want it. Thank you. | 好 我想要 谢谢 |
[13:44] | Yes, I’m doing it. | 对 我要戴 |
[13:48] | – They’re having an argument. – Yeah. | -他们在争吵 -是啊 |
[13:49] | Maybe we should step out. | 也许我们该先离开 |
[14:13] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[14:21] | Dr. Reese, there you are. | 里斯医生 你来啦 |
[14:24] | – I am very glad to see you. – I’m not staying. | -很高兴见到你 -我不会留下来 |
[14:28] | I’m leaving Med. I’m continuing my residency at Baylor. | 我要离开芝加哥医院 去贝勒医院接着实习 |
[14:32] | I think people here would, | 我觉得这里的人 |
[14:35] | always look at me and think, | 会一直用异样的眼光看我并想着 |
[14:36] | there’s that doctor, the one whose father murdered those girls. | “她就是那个医生 她的父亲杀死了那些女孩” |
[14:40] | I could live with that. | 这我倒是可以接受 |
[14:43] | It’s you. | 问题是你 |
[14:46] | – It’s me? – All that time | -是我 -这么久以来 |
[14:48] | you suspected my father, you never told me anything. | 你怀疑我的父亲 却对我只字不提 |
[14:52] | Sarah, look, I was trying to protect you | 莎拉 听着 我是想保护你 |
[14:54] | until I was absolutely certain. I mean, surely– | 除非我完全确定 我是说 |
[14:56] | I can’t trust you. I can never trust you. | 我不相信你 我不会再相信你了 |
[14:59] | You have every right to be upset, | 你有权生气 |
[15:01] | and I hope that we have some time to talk through this, | 我希望我们能好好聊聊 把话说开 |
[15:04] | but please, don’t leave. | 但求你了 别离开医院 |
[15:05] | Every time I’d see your face, I would remember… | 每次看到你的脸 我就想起… |
[15:11] | when I walked into that room and saw my father on the floor. | 当我走进那个房间 看见我父亲躺在地上 |
[15:17] | I– I saw it in your eyes. | 我…我在你眼里能看见 |
[15:24] | You were going to let him die. | 你原本打算任凭他自生自灭 |
[15:51] | Hi, Peter, this is Helen Moore, | 彼得 这位是海伦·摩尔 |
[15:53] | the hospital’s audiologist. | 医院的听力矫正医师 |
[15:55] | So, let me get this on you, and then I can activate it. | 我现在把助听器装到你耳朵上 然后启动它 |
[16:04] | No. | 不 |
[16:08] | – I don’t want it. – I–I don’t understand. | -我不想装 -我不明白 |
[16:11] | Bonnie, she think because of this, I don’t love her. | 邦妮 她觉得我戴了这个就是不爱她 |
[16:17] | I want Bonnie more than my hearing. | 比起听觉 我更想要邦妮 |
[16:21] | If you change your mind, let your doctors know. | 如果你改变主意 就告诉你的医生 |
[16:31] | Yeah, I’ve seen this before. | 我以前见过这种情况 |
[16:32] | Implants are controversial among the deaf. | 助听器对于聋人来说很有争议性 |
[16:35] | For Bonnie, deafness is a culture, a community. | 对邦妮来说 听觉丧失是种文化 一个社群 |
[16:40] | She thinks we’re trying to fix a problem that isn’t a problem. | 她觉得我们在尝试治好一个根本不存在的问题 |
[16:50] | – Courtney? – 45-year-old female. | -考特尼 -45岁女性 |
[16:52] | – Found delusional and agitated. – Put her in treatment 4. | -神志不清且暴躁不安 -带她去四号诊室 |
[16:55] | No obvious injuries, no meds given in the field. | 没有明显外伤 现场也没有给药 |
[16:57] | All right, get ready to rotate. | 好 准备转弯 |
[16:59] | Take them in, Angel. Dr. Choi? | 带进去 亲爱的 崔医生 |
[17:01] | Can’t leave this GSW. Terry, start the work-up. | 还不能离开这个枪伤病人 泰瑞先检查病情 |
[17:04] | See if you can get a history. I’ll be there soon. | 看看是否能问到病史 我马上过去 |
[17:06] | I’m going to call Psych. Where’s Monique? | 我要呼叫精神科了 莫妮克在哪 |
[17:07] | Monique, get in here. | 莫妮克 快过来 |
[17:13] | – Let’s transfer on my count. – It’s his fault. | -听我的口令转移她 -都是他的错 |
[17:15] | – It’s his fault! – One, two, three. | -都是他的错 -一 二 三 |
[17:19] | Ma’am, can you tell us your name? | 女士 你能说出自己的名字吗 |
[17:22] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道自己在哪里吗 |
[17:23] | Over there. Look. It’s his fault. | 在那边 听着 是他的错 |
[17:25] | – We need to sedate her. – It’s his fault. | -我们得注射镇定剂 -是他的错 |
[17:26] | – It’s his fault. – You should wait for Dr. Choi. | -是他的错 -你应该等崔医生来 |
[17:28] | He told me to work her up. I can’t with her like this. | 他说让我开始检查 病人这样我没法检查 |
[17:31] | – 10 of haloperidol. – Stop it before it’s too late. | -十克氟哌啶醇 -阻止他 否则就完了 |
[17:33] | Stop him. Stop. Stop him before it’s too late. | 阻止他 停下 阻止他 否则就完了 |
[17:35] | Stop him before it’s too late. | 阻止他 否则就完了 |
[17:37] | Stop him before it’s too late. | 阻止他 否则就完了 |
[17:40] | Stop him before… it’s too late. | 阻止他 否则就完了 |
[17:44] | Let’s let her calm down before we take off the restraints. | 等她安静下来 我们再把绑带解开 |
[17:50] | I thought this patient was agitated. | 我以为这个病人很暴躁不安 |
[17:53] | She was. I sedated her. | 之前是 我给她注射了镇定剂 |
[17:55] | You sedated her? Without waiting for me? | 你没等我来就打了镇定剂 |
[17:59] | – Well, I couldn’t examine her. – Well now, neither can I. | -我不能检查她 -现在我也没法检查了 |
[18:02] | You’re a medical student. | 你不过是个医学生 |
[18:03] | You’re not authorized to order medication. | 没有权利给病人注射任何药物 |
[18:04] | But she was delusional, psychotic. | 但她神志不清 精神恍惚 |
[18:06] | And you are not qualified to make that diagnosis, | 那你也没有资格做出这个诊断 |
[18:08] | or any diagnosis. | 或其他任何诊断 |
[18:10] | The patient’s emotional state | 病人的情绪状况 |
[18:11] | could have been something entirely physical, | 很可能完全是一种生理反应 |
[18:12] | and therefore easily treatable, like a UTI, for instance. | 因此是很容易治疗的 比如尿路感染 |
[18:15] | But now, we can’t determine that because you knocked her out. | 但是现在 我们检查不了 因为你把她弄晕了 |
[18:19] | You ought to be written up for this. | 你要为此被记过的 |
[18:20] | – Dr. Charles, it was my fault. – Be quiet. | -查尔斯医生 是我的错 -闭嘴 |
[18:21] | Where’s Dr. Choi? | 崔医生在哪儿 |
[18:22] | I’m right here. | 我在这儿 |
[18:22] | Supervise your medical students! | 管好你的学生 |
[18:35] | I wasn’t told the board was in session. | 没人告诉我董事会正在开会 |
[18:38] | Dr. Rhodes, impressive proposal. | 罗德斯医生 骄人的建议 |
[18:41] | – Unfortunately, we have to pass. – And why is that? | -但是抱歉 我们不能通过 -为什么 |
[18:45] | A C-Arm. That’s anywhere from 1.7 million to 2.5. | C形臂 一般是170万到250万 |
[18:50] | Uh, booms and lights, 200,000. | 伸杆吊灯 20万 |
[18:54] | Two large ceiling-mounted hi-def screens. | 两个大型顶置式高清屏幕 |
[18:57] | – Do I need to continue? – No hospital I know of | -还要我接着说吗 -据我所知 |
[18:59] | has a hybrid O.R. in the E.D. | 没有一家医院在急诊室里有混合手术室 |
[19:02] | Not to mention the huge PR benefit | 更不用说如果我们医院成为首例 |
[19:05] | in Med being the first– | 所带来的巨大的公关利益 |
[19:06] | The investment is not worth the expense. | 这笔投资不值得花这笔钱 |
[19:09] | I recommended that the board pass. | 我建议董事会不通过这项提案的 |
[19:12] | They agreed. | 他们同意了 |
[19:17] | Well… | 好吧 |
[19:19] | thank you for trying. | 谢谢你的努力 |
[19:27] | I think it would be a mistake for the hospital to lose this. | 我认为这是医院的一个错误的决定 |
[19:41] | In Yiddish, “Bon voyage” is for gezunterhait. | 在意第绪语中 一路平安是”gezunterhait” |
[19:45] | In Hebrew, however, we say leich l’shalom, | 在希伯来语中 是”leich l’shalom” |
[19:48] | which literally means “Go towards peace,” | 字面意思是 “安全地向前走” |
[19:50] | but it has a deeper meaning | 但是它有更深层的意义 |
[19:53] | of going towards greater spiritual perfection. | 就是追求精神上的完美 |
[19:57] | I’d like to wish you that, Dr. Rhodes. | 我想把这句祝福语送给您 罗德斯医生 |
[20:00] | Leich l’shalom. | 一路平安 |
[20:10] | – April. – Emily. | -艾普尔 -艾米莉 |
[20:14] | I want to apologize for everything that happened. | 对于发生的这一切 我想跟你道个歉 |
[20:18] | It was all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[20:20] | I’m trying to make up for what I did. | 我试着弥补我犯下的过错 |
[20:24] | I’m trying to turn my life around, and… | 我试着改变我的生活 |
[20:27] | a lot of that is because of you. | 这所有的一切都因为你 |
[20:29] | You believed in me, and… | 你相信了我 而… |
[20:32] | I’m–I’m really sorry I disappointed you. | 真的很抱歉我辜负了你的信任 |
[20:36] | Be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[20:45] | Can I get you a drink? | 我能请你喝一杯吗 |
[20:49] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢你 |
[20:54] | Did you get a chance to check out that venue? | 你腾出时间去看看场地了吗 |
[20:58] | No. | 没有 |
[20:59] | I’m sorry, I left it at the hospital. | 对不起 我把它落在医院了 |
[21:02] | Yeah, well, I brought it. | 没事 我带了 |
[21:09] | Natalie, look, if you don’t want to get married, just say so. | 娜塔莉 如果你不想结婚就直说吧 |
[21:11] | What? Where is this coming from? | 什么 这话从何说起啊 |
[21:14] | You don’t seem to care about the ceremony, | 你看起来不关心婚礼 |
[21:17] | or the reception. | 或者说是婚宴 |
[21:18] | It took you a week to say yes. | 你花了一周的时间答应我 |
[21:20] | And I said yes, and I meant it. | 我答应你了 而且我是真心的 |
[21:22] | But you act like our marriage is no big deal. | 但是你表现的好像我们的婚礼不是什么大事 |
[21:24] | Of course it’s a big deal. | 当然是件大事 |
[21:26] | But a church wedding, a reception. | 但是教堂婚礼 一场婚宴 |
[21:30] | I’ve done all that before. | 我之前都经历过 |
[21:31] | I haven’t been married before. | 我以前没结过婚 |
[21:32] | I want the whole thing. | 我想认真张罗经历一次 |
[21:33] | Just so you know, | 你要知道 |
[21:35] | a wedding is not a marriage. | 一场婚礼不代表一段婚姻 |
[21:38] | Glad you cleared that up for me. | 可真高兴你给我解释清楚了 |
[21:40] | – Will. – No, I’m just overwhelmed with your enthusiasm. | -威尔 -不 我只是被你的热情淹没了 |
[21:44] | I’m going to get some food. | 我去拿点吃的 |
[21:51] | Hey, Maggie. Have you seen Ava? | 麦基 你看见伊娃了吗 |
[21:57] | Ms. Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[21:59] | Hey, have you seen Dr. Bekker? | 你好 你看见贝克医生了吗 |
[22:01] | She said she was coming tonight. | 她说过她今晚会过来的 |
[22:03] | Uh, no, I haven’t. | 没有 我没见到 |
[22:05] | Maybe she got stuck in surgery. | 也许她在手术室忙吧 |
[22:08] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[22:15] | So let’s get four of the flutes over here, one more. | 所以我们这里放四个笛子 再放一个吧 |
[22:19] | And then, we’ll have a nice arrangement right here. | 然后 这里就布置得很好了 |
[22:22] | – Great. – Mr. Rhodes? | -很好 -罗德斯先生 |
[22:24] | – Dr. Bekker. – Have you got a minute? | -贝克医生 -你有时间吗 |
[22:27] | Of course, this way. I’ll be right back. | 当然 这边请 我马上回来 |
[22:31] | Creating a hybrid O.R. In the E.D. would be expensive, | 在急诊室里建一个混合手术室有可能很贵 |
[22:35] | and the hospital is not willing to make the commitment. | 医院不愿意做出这种承诺 |
[22:37] | However, if private donors such as yourself | 但是 如果像您这样的私人捐款 |
[22:40] | would earmark contributions for the project, | 能给这个项目一些投资 |
[22:43] | the board would be incentivized to make the investment. | 董事会将受到激励 从而进行投资 |
[22:46] | Right. | 好吧 |
[22:50] | I wouldn’t expect you personally to fund the entire project. | 我没指望您一个人投资整个项目 |
[22:55] | I would think with your connections, | 我在想凭您的关系 |
[22:57] | you could raise it with just a few phone calls. | 您打几通电话就能筹到钱 |
[23:02] | And you’d be running this project? | 你是这个项目的负责人吗 |
[23:04] | No, Dr. Rhodes– Connor will be. | 不 是罗德斯医生 康纳是负责人 |
[23:07] | I thought he was off to the Mayo Clinic. | 我还以为他要去梅约医学中心了 |
[23:09] | I believe he’ll stay in Chicago | 我想他会留在芝加哥的 |
[23:10] | if the program gets funded. | 只要这个项目能启动 |
[23:13] | Well, as I’m sure you’re aware, | 那我想你也知道 |
[23:15] | my son and I have not had the easiest of relationships. | 我儿子和我的关系非常复杂 |
[23:19] | I’d want my involvement kept anonymous. | 我希望我的参与严格保密 |
[23:21] | Of course, I understand. | 当然 我明白 |
[23:25] | Let me think about it. | 那我考虑一下吧 |
[23:27] | I’m afraid this is time-sensitive. | 只怕这个项目时间很紧 |
[23:33] | You know what? I have an idea. | 这样吧 我有个主意 |
[23:36] | Why don’t we go to dinner, discuss this further? | 不如我们共进晚餐 深入讨论一下 |
[24:24] | 莎拉·里斯 医生 加夫尼芝加哥医院 精神科 | |
[24:52] | Hey, Peter Rush’s these test results. | 这是彼得·拉什的检测结果 |
[24:57] | – Oh, man. – Yeah. | -天哪 -是啊 |
[25:10] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:13] | Peter, your deafness wasn’t caused by mumps. | 彼得 你失聪的原因并不是腮腺炎 |
[25:17] | It was caused by a genetic disease | 而是一种遗传疾病 |
[25:18] | that you tested positive for, Usher syndrome. | 乌谢尔综合征 你的检测结果为阳性 |
[25:22] | And it’s what caused the symptoms you are now experiencing. | 而正是这种综合征导致了你的这些症状 |
[25:26] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:27] | So some of your symptoms can be addressed, | 这些症状有一些是可以治疗的 |
[25:30] | but Usher syndrome causes a condition | 但是乌谢尔综合征会导致 |
[25:33] | called retinitis pigmentosa. | 色素性视网膜炎 |
[25:38] | A progressive deterioration of eyesight. | 你的视力会逐渐衰退 |
[25:41] | – My eyesight? – I’m sorry, Peter, | -我的视力 -我很遗憾 彼得 |
[25:44] | but retinitis pigmentosa is untreatable. | 但是色素性视网膜炎无法治疗 |
[25:47] | No cure. | 无药可救 |
[25:50] | I’m going blind? I’m going blind? | 我要瞎了 我要瞎了 |
[25:53] | Yes, you will experience a significant loss in vision, | 是 你的视力会大幅减退 |
[25:57] | and maybe even blindness. | 甚至可能完全失明 |
[26:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[26:03] | We know this is a lot to process. | 我知道这一时很难接受 |
[26:05] | A genetic disease specialist will come down to discuss | 我们的遗传病专家会过来 |
[26:08] | what you can expect, and what measures can be taken to help. | 和你讨论病情 并给你一些应对病情的办法 |
[26:15] | Maybe you want Bonnie to come here for that? | 要不要把邦妮叫过来 |
[26:19] | No, she can’t find out. | 不行 不能让她知道 |
[26:21] | But you’re getting married. She will find out. | 可你们要结婚了 她早晚会知道的 |
[26:25] | She broke it off. | 她和我分手了 |
[26:29] | Now, it’s all for the best. | 现在最好不让她知道 |
[26:33] | I don’t want her coming back out of pity. | 我不希望她是因为可怜我才回来 |
[26:38] | – You don’t… – She should be with someone | -你不要… -她将来的丈夫 |
[26:39] | who won’t be a burden to her. | 不应该是她的负担 |
[26:53] | Yeah? | 请进 |
[26:56] | Hey, Dr. Charles? Sarah called. | 查尔斯医生 莎拉打电话来了 |
[27:00] | Asked me to send her stuff. | 让我把她的东西寄过去 |
[27:02] | She thought maybe she left her case log here. | 她说她好像落了一本病例日志在这里 |
[27:05] | Oh, uh, yeah. Um… | 对 没错 |
[27:09] | Right here. | 在这呢 |
[27:12] | – Okay. – I really liked Sarah. | -给你 -我真的喜欢过莎拉 |
[27:16] | I always hoped, you know, something might happen, or… | 我一直希望 我们两个能谈一场 |
[27:20] | But I guess with all that she was going through, | 但是她经历了这么多 |
[27:23] | – never really had a real chance. – Yeah. | -我一直没什么机会 -是啊 |
[27:27] | I’m sorry about that, Noah. | 我很遗憾 诺亚 |
[27:30] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:35] | You know, she once told me that, um… | 她有次曾经告诉我 |
[27:38] | the way you brought her into psych helped her. | 你把她领进精神科 真的帮了她 |
[27:43] | That you were the dad she always wanted. | 她一直希望有一个你这样的父亲 |
[28:16] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[28:21] | Emily, what’s wrong? | 艾米莉 怎么了 |
[28:24] | Uh, I’ve just been dizzy, a little tired. | 我就是有点晕 有点累 |
[28:26] | Getting these headaches. | 还有点头疼 |
[28:28] | She’s also complaining of diarrhea. | 她还说有些腹泻 |
[28:30] | Vitals are mostly normal, a little soft on the pressure. | 体征基本正常 就是血压有点低 |
[28:33] | BP 95/58, heart rate 110. | 高压95低压58 心率110 |
[28:38] | The patient is my sister, | 病人是我的妹妹 |
[28:40] | so I’ll leave you and April to do the exam. | 所以检查工作就交给你和艾普尔了 |
[28:43] | – I’ll be back to look in on you. – Okay. | -我待会儿再来看你 -好 |
[28:51] | – Ms. Curry? – What… Right. | -库里小姐 -怎么了 对了 |
[28:54] | I’m Elsa Curry, third year medical student. | 我是艾尔莎·库里 大三医学生 |
[28:56] | I’m going to examine you. | 要给您做检查 |
[29:09] | Oh, um, no. Um, I’m sorry. | 不行 我很抱歉 |
[29:12] | I’m sorry, uh… | 抱歉 |
[29:15] | Peter’s not up–for– | 彼得现在不方便 |
[29:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:36] | Why are you here? | 你怎么来了 |
[29:39] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[29:41] | – Did you? – No, no. | -是你吗 -没有 |
[29:43] | – Did you? – No. | -是你 -不是 |
[29:55] | She wants to know why Peter’s acting like this. | 她想知道彼得为什么这么激动 |
[29:57] | It’s up to Peter to tell her. | 由彼得决定是否告诉她 |
[30:08] | You can tell her. | 你可以告诉她 |
[30:11] | Peter has a condition called Usher syndrome, | 彼得患有乌谢尔综合征 |
[30:13] | which caused him to lose his hearing | 这导致了他失去听力 |
[30:15] | and will also cause him to lose his sight. | 并且还会导致他失去视力 |
[30:45] | All right, now, let’s move on to the budget. | 好了 接下来是预算 |
[30:47] | The first line item to discuss is marketing and PR. | 第一项要讨论的是营销和公关 |
[30:53] | Actually, let’s table that discussion. | 不过 等一下再谈这个 |
[30:56] | Dr. Bekker, Dr. Rhodes, thank you for joining us. | 贝克医生 罗德斯医生 感谢你们前来 |
[31:00] | I have good news. | 我有好消息 |
[31:02] | The hospital received donations earmarked | 医院收到了为你们的 |
[31:05] | for your ED hybrid O.R., | 急诊手术室指定的捐款 |
[31:07] | and the Board has decided to provide matching funds. | 而董事会决定补齐余下的资金需求 |
[31:11] | We’re going ahead with your proposal. | 我们将实施你的提案 |
[31:13] | Well, I am very happy to hear that. | 很高兴听到这个消息 |
[31:15] | But there is one stipulation, Dr. Rhodes. | 但是有一个附加条件 罗德斯医生 |
[31:20] | You have to stay and run the program. | 你必须留下来运营这个项目 |
[31:30] | Emily’s test results. | 艾米莉的检查报告 |
[31:36] | No. | 不 |
[31:40] | You’re not sick. You’re pregnant. | 你没有生病 你怀孕了 |
[31:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:47] | You didn’t suspect that might be the case? | 你没有怀疑过这种情况吗 |
[31:49] | I mean, I have been throwing up a lot. | 我最近确实经常呕吐 |
[31:52] | Do you even know who the father is? | 你知道孩子父亲是谁吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah, of course I know who the father is. | 我当然知道父亲是谁 |
[31:56] | What do you think I am? It’s Bernie. | 你把我当成什么了 是伯尼 |
[32:00] | – Who’s Bernie? – He’s in my AA group. | -谁是伯尼 -我们在同一个戒酒会 |
[32:03] | Your AA group? | 戒酒会 |
[32:04] | You’re not supposed to date people in your AA group. | 你不应该和戒酒会里的人交往 |
[32:07] | Look, he’s been sober for six years. | 他已经戒酒六年了 |
[32:09] | – He’s a responsible person. – Responsible? | -他是个可靠的人 -可靠 |
[32:10] | You call this responsible? | 你管这叫可靠 |
[32:15] | I don’t believe you. | 我受不了你了 |
[32:19] | Oh, God, I didn’t mean it to happen. | 天哪 我不想怀孕的 |
[32:22] | What am I going to do now? | 我该怎么办 |
[32:33] | You were right. Everything you said was right. | 你是对的 你说的话都是对的 |
[32:35] | – I’m an idiot, a total idiot. – Ethan, don’t. | -我太蠢 太蠢了 -伊森 别这样 |
[32:38] | You were just trying to help her. | 你只是想帮助她 |
[32:39] | You were trying to be a good big brother. | 你只是想做个好哥哥 |
[32:41] | And look at the mess she’s made. | 而现在她一团糟 |
[32:42] | I know. | 我懂 |
[32:45] | – Emily can’t have this baby. – What? | -艾米莉不能留下这个孩子 -什么 |
[32:49] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:51] | She has a history of drug abuse. | 她有吸毒史 |
[32:52] | She’s sleeping with some guy in her AA group. | 她在和戒酒会认识的男人上床 |
[32:54] | If you’re going where I think you’re going– | 如果你要说的和我想的一样… |
[32:55] | April, two months ago, Emily was homeless. | 艾普尔 两个月前艾米莉还无家可归 |
[32:57] | Who know when she’ll run away again? | 谁知道她什么时候又会离家出走 |
[32:59] | She’s completely unstable, and she might start using again. | 她的生活根本不稳定 而且还可能会复吸 |
[33:02] | – Harm the fetus. – And she might not. | -对胎儿造成伤害 -她也可能不会 |
[33:04] | What kind of life can she give a child? | 她能给孩子提供怎样的生活 |
[33:06] | – It doesn’t matter. – Of course it matters. | -那不重要 -当然重要 |
[33:08] | No. You’re not Catholic. | 不 你不是天主教徒 |
[33:12] | It’s a life. We have to protect it. | 这是一个生命 我们必须保护它 |
[33:19] | Mr. McNeal? | 麦克尼尔先生 |
[33:27] | I want to apologize for earlier. | 我想为之前的事道歉 |
[33:30] | You really need to learn how to follow protocol, okay? | 你真的得学会遵守规范 好吗 |
[33:33] | But I shouldn’t have snapped at you like that. | 但我不该那样向你发火 |
[33:36] | I’m dealing with a, uh, with a loss. | 我最近失去了些东西 |
[33:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:48] | Coming in. | 请进 |
[33:49] | And your paperwork is done. | 你的出院手续办好了 |
[33:52] | I got to go tell Bernie. I don’t know how he’ll take it. | 我得去告诉伯尼 不知他会如何接受 |
[33:56] | I hope he’s happy, but, God, what if he’s not? | 我希望他会高兴 但是 万一他不高兴呢 |
[34:00] | I can’t cope with this by myself. | 我不能独自面对 |
[34:01] | I–I can’t have this baby alone. | 我不能独自一人生下孩子 |
[34:03] | Emily, you’re not alone. | 艾米莉 你不是独自一人 |
[34:05] | Oh, yeah, but Ethan’s so mad at me. | 但是伊森对我那么生气 |
[34:07] | He’ll come around. | 他会消气的 |
[34:11] | – And I’m here for you. – You are? | -我也是你的后盾 -真的吗 |
[34:17] | We’ll figure this out. | 我们会有办法的 |
[34:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:28] | Now, I’m going to be sending a series of beeps. | 现在我会开始播放一连串信号音 |
[34:30] | First very soft, inaudible. | 一开始非常轻 听不到 |
[34:33] | When you can hear the beeps, let me know. | 你能听到的时候 告诉我 |
[34:41] | Wait, yes. | 等等 听到了 |
[34:44] | – I can hear it, yes. – Good. | -我能听到 听到了 -很好 |
[34:47] | Tell me, Peter, can you hear my voice? | 彼得 你能听到我的声音吗 |
[34:52] | Oh, God. Yes, I can. | 天哪 我能听到 |
[34:58] | I can hear again. | 我又能听到了 |
[35:06] | She said that she’ll be his eyes, | 她说她将成为他的眼睛 |
[35:08] | and he’ll be her ears. | 而他将成为她的耳朵 |
[35:21] | Ms. Garrett, I know we’ve had our differences, | 加瑞特女士 我知道我们有过分歧 |
[35:24] | but I’m very happy you approved the hybrid O.R. down here. | 但我很高兴你批准了急诊手术室 |
[35:27] | Are you, Dr. Stohl? | 是吗 斯托尔医生 |
[35:33] | Sharon, if you would. | 莎伦 借一步说话 |
[35:45] | You go behind my back and get these token contributions | 你背着我将这些捐助的款项 |
[35:48] | for about a quarter of the cost. | 填充了四分之一的费用 |
[35:50] | The hospital is out millions for your pet project. | 医院为了你的项目多出了几百万 |
[35:53] | The Board could have refused the money. | 董事会可以拒绝这些钱的 |
[35:55] | No, it couldn’t, and you know that. | 不行 你很明白 |
[35:57] | These are some of our biggest donors. | 其中有我们最大的资助人 |
[35:58] | They want a hybrid O.R., they get a hybrid O.R. | 他们想要急诊手术室 就给他们急诊手术室 |
[36:02] | You locked us in. | 你把我们都拖下了水 |
[36:04] | Are you going to fight me on every one of my decisions? | 你准备在我做的每个决定上都和我作对吗 |
[36:07] | Depends on the decision. | 那得看是什么决定了 |
[36:13] | Well, I’m glad I know where we stand. | 很高兴你很清楚我们的位置 |
[36:19] | Our Chief of Emergency Medicine, Dr. Stohl. | 急诊科主任 斯托尔医生 |
[36:22] | Very much your man. | 很听你的话啊 |
[36:23] | I think Dr. Stohl is very much is own man. | 我认为斯托尔医生愿意听大家的话 |
[36:26] | I have not been happy with his performance of late. | 我最近对他的表现不大满意 |
[36:29] | We’re not going to renew his contract. | 我们不打算和他续合同了 |
[36:31] | Really, you’d take this out on him? | 真的吗 你准备拿他下手 |
[36:36] | Stay out of my way. | 别碍我的事 |
[36:48] | They don’t start serving for another hour. | 还有一小时才开始点单 |
[36:50] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[36:56] | Hanger steak, planked whitefish, | 烤腹肉牛排 煎鲑鱼 |
[37:00] | and for vegetarians, lentil and chickpea stew. | 还有素食的扁豆和炖鹰嘴豆 |
[37:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:08] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[37:10] | Dishes to try for our reception. | 我们的婚宴试菜 |
[37:14] | You take care of the venue, I’ll take care of the caterer. | 你负责定场地 我负责餐饮 |
[37:17] | You know, eyes and ears. | 分工有序 |
[37:20] | Here, try. | 来试试 |
[37:28] | – That’s really good. – Yeah. | -真的很不错 -是吧 |
[37:35] | – Here you go, Dr. Rhodes. – Thanks, man. | -给 罗德斯医生 -谢了 |
[37:38] | Ava, hey. | 艾娃 |
[37:40] | So I was–I was looking into what you were talking about, | 我…我想了想你之前说的 |
[37:43] | Rochester, and you are right. It is very cold. | 罗切斯特 你说得对 那里的确很冷 |
[37:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah, so anyway, | -是吗 -是的 不管怎样 |
[37:50] | I told the Board I was going to stay here at Med. | 我告诉董事会我准备留在芝加哥医院 |
[37:55] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:57] | Yeah, I mean, if the program is a success, | 是的 如果项目能成功 |
[37:59] | then it could be a very big deal. | 肯定能有飞跃 |
[38:03] | It’s a better career move than Mayo. | 比去梅约医学中心更有前途 |
[38:07] | – Exactly. – Okay. | -没错 -好吧 |
[38:12] | Well, I guess I don’t need to remind you. | 看来我不用提醒你 |
[38:13] | You’re no longer on the CT service. | 你以后就不是心胸科的了 |
[38:15] | Yet, you did. | 但你还是说了 |
[38:17] | From now on, when you bring a patient upstairs, | 从现在起 如果你带患者上楼 |
[38:19] | I decide the course of treatment. | 就得由我来决定治疗过程 |
[38:20] | Now, you see, if I’d gone to Mayo, | 你看 如果我去梅奥 |
[38:23] | that’s exactly the kind of collegial interaction | 肯定不会出现这种同事间的互动 |
[38:25] | I would have missed. | 我肯定会很想念 |
[39:03] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[39:06] | – Here to gloat? – No. | -你是来吹嘘的吗 -不 |
[39:10] | Just dropped by to, uh… | 只是过来… |
[39:13] | let you know Sarah’s leaving Chicago. | 告诉你莎拉要离开芝加哥了 |
[39:15] | You’ll probably never see her again. | 你可能再也不会见到她了 |
[39:17] | Is that supposed to wound me? | 我应该感到难受吗 |
[39:21] | My daughter? | 我的女儿 |
[39:25] | She put me here. | 她让我变成这样 |
[39:29] | Huh. I thought you put yourself here. | 我想你是自己让自己变成这样的 |
[39:32] | It’s all circumstantial. You know that. | 那都是间接证据 你很清楚 |
[39:35] | Where are the bodies? | 尸体在哪里 |
[39:37] | If I could get a halfway decent lawyer, | 要是我能找个稍微好点的律师 |
[39:39] | instead of that idiot P.D. in his cheap suit. | 而不是那个穿廉价西服的警察 |
[39:48] | You know, when I was having my heart attack, | 我心脏病发的时候 |
[39:51] | you weren’t going to save me, were you? | 你没打算救我 对吗 |
[39:58] | You were going to let me die. | 你想让我就那么死去 |
[40:17] | All right, do it now. Kill me. | 好啊 来吧 杀了我 |
[40:21] | You’ve had your fun. Enough. | 你已经玩够了 |
[40:26] | No one would want to go on living like this, anyway. | 反正也没有人会想这样生活 |
[40:29] | I’m sorry you’re having such a hard time. | 我很遗憾让你这么痛苦 |
[40:33] | I’ll talk to your doctor and see if he’ll | 我会和你的医生谈谈 问问他 |
[40:36] | boost your anti-depressants. | 加大你的抗抑郁药剂量 |
[40:39] | And I’m the one without a conscience? | 还说我没有良心吗 |
[40:44] | No, don’t worry about it. It’s gonna get better. | 不 别担心 会好起来的 |
[40:46] | It always does. | 永远都会的 |
[40:48] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:50] | In my experience, psychopaths adjust extraordinarily well | 根据我的经验 精神变态对任何环境 |
[40:55] | to almost any situation. | 都可以很快适应 |
[41:00] | Even, you know, this one. | 就算是这样的 |