时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | The conjoined twins Dot and Lily Cronin | 连体双胞胎点点和莉莉·克罗宁 |
[00:03] | spent an uneventful night | 在我们的儿科特护病房 |
[00:05] | in our pediatric intensive care unit. | 度过了平静的一夜 |
[00:08] | They’ll be evaluated this morning, | 我们今早会进行评估 |
[00:10] | and if they remain stable, the surgical team, | 如果她们体征稳定的话 外科手术队伍 |
[00:13] | under the supervision of Dr. Frisch and Dr. Latham, | 在弗里斯医生和莱瑟姆医生的带领下 |
[00:17] | will attempt to separate them. | 会努力将她们分开 |
[00:23] | Lungs sound clear. | 肺音清晰 |
[00:25] | The latest chest X-rays are good. | 最新做的胸透结果良好 |
[00:27] | No infiltrates. | 没有浸润 |
[00:29] | Vitals and saturation are stable. | 生命体征和血氧饱和度稳定 |
[00:32] | The girls are healthy. | 孩子们很健康 |
[00:33] | In my opinion, they’re strong enough for surgery. | 我认为她们可以进行手术 |
[00:35] | – Dr. Rhodes? – I agree with Dr. Bekker. | -罗德斯医生 -我同意贝克医生的观点 |
[00:38] | Actually, Dr. Rhodes will not be in the operating room. | 实际上罗德斯医生不会参与手术 |
[00:41] | Dr. Latham and I will be performing | 莱瑟姆医生和我会 |
[00:43] | the cardiothoracic portion of the separation. | 进行心胸部分分离手术 |
[00:45] | What? | 什么 |
[00:46] | You’ve been so involved since the beginning. | 从一开始都是你在处理啊 |
[00:48] | What if we spoke to Dr. Frisch? | 我们和弗里斯医生谈谈呢 |
[00:50] | Believe me, Dot and Lily have | 相信我 点点和莉莉 |
[00:52] | the finest surgeons in the hospital. | 会有最好的外科医生为她们手术 |
[00:57] | We’ll be back soon to take the babies to the O.R. | 我们很快就会回来带宝宝们去手术室 |
[01:01] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[01:03] | Connor… | 康纳 |
[01:05] | why aren’t you on the team? | 你为什么不在手术队里 |
[01:08] | He pulled himself out. | 他自己退出了 |
[01:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[01:12] | Because we lost a patient? | 因为我们失去了一个病人吗 |
[01:14] | I lost her and her baby, | 是我害死了她和她的孩子 |
[01:16] | because of my poor judgment. | 因为我错误的判断 |
[01:18] | I made the wrong call on her treatment. | 我弄错了她的治疗方案 |
[01:20] | But the Cronins are counting on you. | 但克罗宁家很信赖你 |
[01:22] | They’re counting on the team. | 她们信赖的是团队 |
[01:25] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[01:31] | Look, I can understand if you’re having second thoughts. | 如果你想回归的话我会理解的 |
[01:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[01:54] | I’m worried about my sister. | 我很担心我妹妹 |
[01:55] | Why? She told you she was going to Las Vegas. | 为什么 她和你说了她去拉斯维加斯了 |
[01:57] | Yeah, but she’s not returning my calls or texts. | 是啊 但她没接我电话也没回我短信 |
[01:59] | She’s ashamed she stole those drugs | 她觉得偷了药还撒了谎 |
[02:01] | and lied about it. | 很丢人 |
[02:02] | I still think we could’ve handled it better. | 我还是觉得我们本来可以处理得更好 |
[02:04] | Handled it better? Emily committed a crime. | 处理得更好 艾米丽犯罪了 |
[02:06] | She’s lucky she wasn’t arrested. | 她没被抓是她走运 |
[02:08] | As soon as she wants something, I’m sure you’ll hear from her. | 只要她想要什么 肯定会联系你的 |
[02:30] | – Morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早上好 |
[02:35] | – What? – Dr. Halstead, incoming. | -怎么了 -霍斯特德医生 有病人 |
[02:41] | – Hey, after work… – Mm-hmm? | -下班后… -什么 |
[02:43] | You wanna meet me on the balcony? | 你来阳台见我好吗 |
[02:44] | – Okay. – All right. | -好 -好的 |
[02:48] | Monique, with us. Cesar? | 莫妮可 你和我们来 塞萨尔 |
[02:51] | Bert Goodwin, 60-year-old male. | 伯特·古德温 60岁 男性 |
[02:52] | Goodwin? | 古德温 |
[02:54] | Trauma One. | 一号创伤科 |
[02:56] | Neighbors found him unconscious in the garage. | 邻居发现他在车库不省人事 |
[02:58] | Motor running. Intubated in the field. | 发动机还开着 当场插管了 |
[03:00] | Carbon monoxide poisoning. | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[03:01] | Tachycardic at 120. BP, 145 over 95. | 心动过速 心率120 血压145/95 |
[03:05] | EKG shows slight ST depressions. | 心电图显示ST段低压 |
[03:06] | Sats at 92%. | 血氧92% |
[03:07] | Okay, on my count, one, two, three. | 好 听我口令 一二三 |
[03:11] | Monique, 12-lead EKG. | 莫妮可 12导联心电图 |
[03:12] | We need a carboxyhemoglobin level. | 我们需要碳氧血红蛋白等级 |
[03:15] | CBC, BMP, coags, | 查全血计数 血化验 凝血 |
[03:17] | lactate, troponins, and a chest X-ray. | 血乳酸 肌钙蛋白和胸透 |
[03:18] | – Got it. – Maggie, call the ICU. | -明白 -麦基 联系重症监护室 |
[03:20] | Have them set up a hyperbaric chamber. | 让他们准备高压氧舱 |
[03:21] | Copy. | 明白 |
[03:23] | And page Ms. Goodwin. Let her know. | 联系古德温女士 让她知道 |
[03:25] | – Is this her husband? – Ex-husband. | -这是她丈夫吗 -前夫 |
[03:33] | How’s the position of the twins? | 双胞胎怎么样了 |
[03:34] | Good for peds surgery. | 可以手术 |
[03:36] | – CT? – Bit of a shadow in my field. | -CT呢 -我这边有点阴影 |
[03:38] | Can we adjust the light? | 可以调整一下光线吗 |
[03:43] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:44] | Has everyone got room to work? | 大家都有手术的空间了吗 |
[03:45] | No, bypass is in my way. | 不 我这边很挤 |
[03:48] | What if you move the machine to the foot of the bed? | 你把机器放到床脚呢 |
[03:50] | You could run the tubing along the sides. | 可以把管子绕过去 |
[03:52] | That way, you won’t cross with anesthesia. | 这样就不会挡着麻醉了 |
[03:54] | Ah. Good idea. | 好主意 |
[03:58] | Tell me again why you’re not in there. | 你再说一遍 你为什么不参与手术 |
[04:04] | So, are we good to go? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[04:06] | All right, it’s show time. | 好的 开工吧 |
[04:16] | The pressure in the chamber | 高压氧舱里的压力 |
[04:17] | unbinds carbon monoxide from hemoglobin. | 会让一氧化碳脱离血红蛋白 |
[04:20] | It allows oxygen to bind. | 让氧原子结合进去 |
[04:21] | Now, we’ve already seen a significant improvement. | 我们已经可以看到明显的改善了 |
[04:24] | Bert’s carbon monoxide levels | 伯特的一氧化碳水平 |
[04:26] | are down from 55% to 15. | 已经从55%降到了15% |
[04:29] | Now, at 10%, we can take him out of the chamber | 降到10%我们就可以把他移出高压舱 |
[04:32] | and lighten the sedation. | 减少镇静剂 |
[04:39] | He could’ve pulled into the garage and fallen asleep. | 他可能把车停到车库里就睡着了 |
[04:45] | Maybe he had a mild stroke. | 也有可能是发生了轻微中风 |
[04:46] | We’ll test for that. | 我们会检查的 |
[04:48] | His girlfriend died, Dr. Halstead. | 他的女友死了 霍斯特德医生 |
[04:51] | He tried to kill himself. | 他想自杀 |
[04:57] | Dr. Choi, that homeless girl | 崔医生 你几个月前 |
[04:59] | that you treated a couple months ago, | 治疗过的那个流浪女孩 |
[05:01] | she’s back with her friend. | 和她的朋友一起回来了 |
[05:03] | They’re asking for you. | 她们要找你 |
[05:05] | Hey, Nat… | 小娜 |
[05:06] | – Yeah? – You free? | -怎么了 -你有空吗 |
[05:08] | Kiki, Deb, you remember Dr. Manning. | 奇奇 黛比 你们还记得曼宁医生吗 |
[05:11] | – What’s going on? – Oh, she’s really sick. | -怎么了 -她很难受 |
[05:14] | BP’s 102 over 68. | 血压102/68 |
[05:15] | Heart rate, 112. Temp, 100. | 心率112 体温37.8 |
[05:17] | My stomach hurts. Headaches. | 我的肚子很疼 头也疼 |
[05:19] | You are running a fever, so let’s take a look | 你在发烧 我们来检查一下 |
[05:21] | and see what’s going on, all right? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[05:24] | Hey, Deb, you’re looking a little under the weather too. | 黛比 你看上去身体也不大好 |
[05:27] | I’m just tired. | 我只是累了 |
[05:29] | Still living on the streets? | 还在流浪吗 |
[05:30] | It’s okay. Not so cold. | 没事 没有那么冷 |
[05:34] | Her liver is slightly enlarged. | 她的肝部有点肿胀 |
[05:36] | – I’m gonna be sick. – Okay. | -我有点恶心 -好 |
[05:39] | We can help you with the nausea. | 我们可以帮你缓解恶心的症状 |
[05:41] | 4 milligrams of Zofran. | 四毫克枢复宁 |
[05:42] | We’ll run some tests. | 我们会做一些检测 |
[05:43] | Let’s get a CBC, BMP, LFT, hepatitis panel. | 做个血常规 血液生化 肝功能肝炎检测 |
[05:50] | Ah. Let’s get Deb into a room, | 给黛比准备一间病房 |
[05:51] | take a look at her. | 检查一下她 |
[05:52] | Okay. Come on, I got ya. | 来 跟我走 |
[05:55] | Better run the same labs for Deb too. | 最好给黛比也做一下这些检测 |
[05:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:01] | Mr. Goodwin, do you remember me? | 古德温先生 你记得我吗 |
[06:04] | I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[06:07] | – Mr. Goodwin– – I remember. | -古德温先生 -我记得 |
[06:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:11] | Can you follow my finger? | 你能盯住我的手指吗 |
[06:14] | Okay. How ’bout this? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[06:16] | Can you touch your right forefinger to your nose? | 你能不能用你的右手食指点你的鼻子 |
[06:22] | Mr. Goodwin, can you try to touch | 古德温先生 你能不能 |
[06:23] | your right forefinger to your nose or– | 用你的右手食指点你的鼻子 |
[06:26] | Why didn’t you just let me die? | 你为什么不能就让我死了算了 |
[06:38] | We’re gonna get you through this. | 我们会治好你的 |
[06:45] | I’ll be back to check on you soon. | 我会马上回来看你 |
[06:49] | I think he’ll be okay. | 我觉得他会没事的 |
[06:56] | Damn, Bert. | 该死 伯特 |
[06:58] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[07:04] | Can’t you think of anyone else but yourself? | 你难道心里只有你自己吗 |
[07:07] | Sharon, come on. | 莎伦 别这样 |
[07:09] | It–it’s selfish and pathetic. | 真是…自私又可悲 |
[07:10] | Not helping right now. | 你现在说这些也没用 |
[07:13] | Attempted suicide is an automatic five-day psych hold. | 自杀未遂起码会有五天精神紧张状态 |
[07:16] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:20] | Sharon, do you have a minute? | 莎伦 你有时间吗 |
[07:21] | The board wants to meet with you. | 董事会想见你 |
[07:23] | Wha–what is it? More complaining about | 怎么了 又要抱怨我们 |
[07:25] | the money we’re spending? | 花的钱太多了吗 |
[07:26] | – I have to go. – Sharon– | -我得先走了 -莎伦 |
[07:27] | Look, I–I have a situation to deal with. | 听着 我现在出了点状况 |
[07:30] | Tell them I’ll get back to them. | 告诉他们我待会去找他们 |
[07:35] | This facility, Holly Oaks, | 这家霍莉橡树疗养院 |
[07:37] | has a good staff-to-resident ratio. | 医护人员和病人的比例很好 |
[07:40] | They also have a nice package of supplemental services: | 而且配套服务也很不错 |
[07:42] | art, music, pet therapy. | 还有艺术 音乐和宠物疗法 |
[07:44] | It’s still a nursing home. | 但依然是个疗养院 |
[07:46] | It’s a cardiac rehab facility. | 这是个心脏复健所 |
[07:49] | Why can’t I go back to my apartment? | 我为什么不能住回我自己的家 |
[07:51] | No. You just got a new heart. | 不行 你刚移植了新的心脏 |
[07:54] | You have to be monitored very closely, | 必须对你进行密切看护 |
[07:56] | particularly for the first three months. | 特别是前三个月 |
[07:59] | I don’t deserve you. | 我不配你这么费心照顾 |
[08:02] | Can we just focus on finding you a place to live? | 能不能将重点放在给你找个住的地方上 |
[08:05] | You’re about to be discharged. | 你马上要出院了 |
[08:07] | But it’s true, Sarah… | 但这是实话 莎拉 |
[08:09] | I don’t deserve you. | 我不配你这么费心照顾 |
[08:11] | Dr. Haywood, time to get you in the cardiac chair. | 海伍德博士 你该上心脏椅了 |
[08:14] | – Can’t it wait? – No. | -能等会吗 -不行 |
[08:15] | No, you have to change position to prevent pneumonia. | 不行 你必须换个地方 防止患上肺炎 |
[08:18] | Find a place you like. | 找个你喜欢的地方 |
[08:25] | We have a public health issue. | 有公共卫生问题 |
[08:27] | Liver panels came back. | 肺功能检测结果出来了 |
[08:28] | Both Kiki and Deb tested positive for Hep A. | 奇奇和黛比都患有甲肝 |
[08:30] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[08:32] | We need to admit them to the PICU. | 得赶紧把她们送到儿童重症监护室 |
[08:33] | Yeah, but then what? | 没错 但是然后呢 |
[08:35] | It’ll only be for a couple days. | 她们只能待几天 |
[08:36] | Then they’ll wanna go back out on the streets, | 然后就会回到街头 |
[08:37] | and they’ll be– they’ll be contagious. | 然后她们…她们有传染性 |
[08:39] | – Highly contagious. – We have to report this. | -很强的传染性 -我们必须上报 |
[08:42] | I–I understand they live in some kind of encampment? | 她们之前是住在什么营地里吗 |
[08:45] | Yeah, with a bunch of other kids in close quarters. | 没错 和其他孩子们窝在一起 |
[08:47] | It’s got to be cleared out. | 必须要清理那里 |
[08:49] | DCFS will have to find homes for these kids. | 儿童与家庭服务部会去安顿这些孩子 |
[08:51] | Meanwhile, let’s get a team over there | 同时 我们得派一支小队过去 |
[08:54] | to see who else is infected, | 看看还有没有人被感染 |
[08:55] | and immunize everybody who’s been exposed. | 给所有接触过的人注射疫苗 |
[08:59] | Natalie and I should go. | 娜塔莉和我一起去 |
[09:01] | We’ve treated them. They know us, April too. | 我们治疗过他们 他们也认识艾普尔 |
[09:03] | Okay, I’ll stay and look after Kiki and Deb. | 好 那我留下来照顾奇奇和黛比 |
[09:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[09:14] | Please, can we have just one more minute? | 拜托 能不能再给我们一分钟 |
[09:16] | Yeah. Guys, hold on. | 好的 伙计们 等等 |
[09:25] | We love you so much. | 我们好爱你们 |
[09:37] | Are we doing the right thing taking this risk? | 我们冒这个险是对的吗 |
[09:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[09:41] | Look after them, Dr. Rhodes. | 照顾好她们 罗德斯医生 |
[09:44] | Don’t let my babies die. | 别让我的宝宝们死去 |
[09:56] | – Thomas. – Hey, Dr. Choi. | -托马斯 -崔医生 |
[10:00] | You know April. Not sure if you met Dr. Manning, | 你认识艾普尔 不确定你是否见过曼宁医生 |
[10:02] | but she was here with me a couple months ago. | 但她几个月前跟我来过一次 |
[10:04] | Thomas, we need to examine everybody, | 托马斯 我们需要检查所有人 |
[10:06] | but first we need to see anyone who’s not feeling well. | 但需要先看看是否有人已经感到不适 |
[10:08] | The most sick first. | 最严重的最先来 |
[10:10] | – Laura. – Laura? | -劳拉 -劳拉 |
[10:12] | Is she the one who had the baby? | 是生了孩子的那个吗 |
[10:13] | – Yeah. – Where is she? | -对 -她在哪里 |
[10:17] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[10:19] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[10:22] | Have you seen my baby? | 你见到我的宝宝了吗 |
[10:23] | No, but I know she was adopted by a good family. | 没有 但我知道收养她的是个好家庭 |
[10:26] | Temp’s 101. | 38.3度 |
[10:28] | When was the last time you had anything to eat or drink? | 你上次吃喝东西是什么时候 |
[10:33] | Significantly jaundiced and dehydrated. | 严重黄疸 而且重度缺水 |
[10:35] | Liver’s enlarged. | 肝脏已经肿大 |
[10:36] | We need to get her to the hospital. | 我们得送她去医院 |
[10:38] | – No. – Laura, you have to. | -不 -劳拉 你必须去 |
[10:40] | You have hepatitis. You could die. | 你得了肝炎 可能会致命 |
[10:43] | Call an ambulance. | 叫救护车过来 |
[10:45] | Thomas, who else is sick? | 托马斯 还有谁病了 |
[10:47] | Over here. | 这边 |
[10:53] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[10:54] | Hey, I’m Dr. Choi. | 你好 我是崔医生 |
[11:00] | – Emily… – Ethan? | -艾米莉 -伊森 |
[11:03] | Emily, what are you doing here? | 艾米莉 你怎么在这里 |
[11:05] | Nowhere to go. | 没地方去 |
[11:07] | It’s all right, okay? | 没关系 知道吗 |
[11:09] | I messed up. | 我犯错了 |
[11:11] | Have you been able to eat or drink anything? | 你吃或者喝东西了吗 |
[11:12] | No, it makes me throw up. | 没有 一吃就吐 |
[11:16] | Don’t worry, you’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 你不会有事 |
[11:17] | I’m gonna take care of you. | 我会照顾好你 |
[11:20] | Ambulances are on their way. | 救护车马上就到 |
[11:22] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[11:27] | Take it easy, Em, I got you. | 放轻松 小艾 我照顾你 |
[11:32] | What’s up, Jay? | 怎么了 杰 |
[11:34] | Gunshot victim–just waiting to get a statement. | 枪伤受害者 正在等证词 |
[11:37] | What’d Natalie say? | 娜塔莉怎么说 |
[11:39] | I’ll tell you tonight. | 我今晚告诉你 |
[11:40] | You didn’t ask her yet? You’ve had Mom’s ring a week. | 你还没求婚吗 戒指都拿一周了 |
[11:43] | It’s gotta be perfect. | 肯定会很完美的 |
[11:45] | Do you have any idea what real French champagne costs? | 你知道真正的法国香槟有多贵吗 |
[11:47] | More than you can afford. | 你买不起的那种 |
[11:48] | Don’t I know it. | 可不是吗 |
[11:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:52] | Yes, he’s right here. | 他在这里 |
[11:53] | Dr. Charles, it’s for you. | 查尔斯医生 找你的 |
[11:58] | Dr. Charles? | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[11:58] | Yes, this is Mr. And Mrs. Coveny. | 我们是科文尼夫妇 |
[12:01] | Uh, Detective Miller in Madison, | 麦迪逊的米勒警探 |
[12:03] | uh, he said that you called him, | 他说你给他打了电话 |
[12:04] | that you’re interested in the case of our daughter, | 说你对我们女儿的案子感兴趣 |
[12:07] | Olivia. | 奥利维亚 |
[12:07] | She disappeared ten years ago. | 她十年前失踪了 |
[12:09] | Mr. Coveny, um… | 科文尼先生 |
[12:11] | – Why did you call? – Well, I’m a, um– | -你为什么打给我们 -我是… |
[12:14] | I’m a–I’m a forensic psychiatrist | 我是芝加哥医院的一名 |
[12:17] | here in Chicago, | 法医心理学家 |
[12:18] | and I’m interested in your daughter’s case | 我对你女儿的案子感兴趣 |
[12:21] | purely in a clinical point of view. | 只是出于临床考虑 |
[12:23] | Come visit us. We’ll tell you about Olivia. | 你来找我们吧 我们跟你讲奥利维亚的事 |
[12:26] | She was really remarkable. | 她真的是个好女儿 |
[12:27] | Dr. Charles, if you find out something, | 查尔斯医生 如果你有什么发现 |
[12:30] | call us, please. | 就打给我们 |
[12:31] | Uh, of course. | 当然 |
[12:33] | Let me give you my number. | 我把我的号码给你 |
[12:40] | Clamps are on. | 止血钳用上了 |
[12:42] | A lot of bigwigs here: | 来了不少大人物 |
[12:44] | Hopkins, Mayo, Duke. | 霍普金斯医院 梅奥诊所 杜克医院 |
[12:47] | Dot’s inferior vena cava | 点点的下腔静脉 |
[12:48] | is more anterior lateral than anticipated. | 比我们预计得更偏向前侧 |
[12:50] | We’ll have to reconstruct the atrium to get it closed. | 我们需要重建心房才能合上 |
[12:53] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[12:55] | They need to continue the surgery on bypass. | 他们需要做搭桥手术才能继续 |
[12:57] | I’m afraid we’re gonna have to put the twins on bypass. | 我们需要让双胞胎接受搭桥手术 |
[12:59] | You were right. | 你说对了 |
[13:14] | Thanks, Kelly. | 谢谢 凯利 |
[13:19] | Hey, Bert. | 伯特 |
[13:22] | You mind if I sit? | 介意我坐在这里吗 |
[13:31] | Just for the record, I’m not here on official business. | 声明一下 我来这里可不是为了公事 |
[13:33] | I just… | 我只是 |
[13:36] | Came to say hi to an old pal. | 来跟老伙计打个招呼 |
[13:40] | Leave me alone, Daniel. | 别烦我 丹尼尔 |
[13:50] | The other day, I heard these two residents | 那天 我听到两位住院医生 |
[13:52] | talking about this ten-day master cleanse. | 聊起十天清肠活动的事 |
[13:55] | You ever heard of that? | 你听说过吗 |
[13:59] | Reminded me of the time that you and I went on that grapefruit diet. | 让我想起那次我们一起节食吃西柚 |
[14:03] | You know, something about the enzymes in the grape– | 西柚里的某种酶… |
[14:05] | Please… | 行了 |
[14:08] | You’re wasting your time. | 别浪费时间了 |
[14:12] | Just go away. | 走吧 |
[14:18] | Your fever’s gone down. | 你已经退烧了 |
[14:19] | Heart rate and blood pressure have improved. | 心率和血压也好转了 |
[14:21] | All good signs. | 都是好迹象 |
[14:23] | Uh, what about Kiki? | 那奇奇呢 |
[14:25] | She’s doing better too. | 她也在好转 |
[14:27] | Maggie, if Deb and Kiki are both stable, | 麦基 如果黛比和奇奇都稳定了 |
[14:30] | we can send them up to the PICU. | 我们可以给她们转到儿童重症监护病房 |
[14:31] | We got more coming in. | 有更多病人进来了 |
[14:33] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[14:35] | You’re going to Treatment Two. | 你去二号治疗室 |
[14:36] | 16-year-old female, suspect Hep A. | 十六岁女孩 疑似甲肝 |
[14:39] | Febrile and hypotensive. | 发热 低血压 |
[14:40] | My stomach hurts. | 我的肚子好痛 |
[14:42] | We’re gonna help you with that, all right? | 我们会帮助你的 好吗 |
[14:44] | Emily? | 艾米莉 |
[14:45] | Possibly Hep A also. | 可能也是甲肝 |
[14:46] | You’re going to Treatment Four. | 你去四号治疗室 |
[14:47] | Febrile and tachycardic. Call Radiology. | 发热 心动过速 呼叫放射科 |
[14:49] | We need an ultrasound of her liver, right upper quadrant. | 我们需要她的肝脏超声 右上腹 |
[14:51] | Got it. | 明白 |
[14:52] | Transfer her on my count. | 听我口令转移她 |
[14:55] | – Ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:56] | One, two, three. | 一二三 |
[15:01] | Let’s get a CBC, BMP, LFTs, | 去做血常规 血液生化 肝功能 |
[15:03] | hepatitis panel, and a chest X-ray. | 肝炎检查和胸透 |
[15:06] | Got it. | 好 |
[15:12] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[15:14] | She doesn’t hate you. | 她没有讨厌你 |
[15:16] | I don’t blame her. | 我不怪她 |
[15:20] | Just get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[15:22] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里也不去 |
[15:34] | Laura is emaciated, lethargic, | 劳拉消瘦 虚弱 |
[15:36] | and profoundly jaundiced. | 并且黄疸很严重 |
[15:38] | Incubation time should be similar, | 潜伏期应该差不多 |
[15:39] | but she’s presenting so much worse than the others. | 但她的症状要比其他人严重得多 |
[15:43] | I know you delivered this girl’s baby. | 我知道是你给这个女孩接生的 |
[15:44] | I’m sorry, Natalie. | 很遗憾 娜塔莉 |
[15:52] | Both hearts on bypass. | 两颗心脏已搭桥 |
[15:53] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好了 |
[15:55] | One more echo to confirm positioning. | 还有一个回声来确认定位 |
[15:58] | I’m seeing a pretty large muscular ventricular | 我在点点的心脏中看到一个相当大的 |
[16:00] | septal defect in Dot’s heart. | 心肌室间隔缺损 |
[16:05] | Why didn’t we see this on previous imaging? | 之前的影像上怎么没有看到 |
[16:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[16:08] | We’ll have to correct it before we can proceed. | 我们在继续下一步之前必须先纠正它 |
[16:10] | Is this a big problem? | 这个问题严重吗 |
[16:13] | Patching a hole of unknown size near the heart’s apex, | 在心尖附近修补一个未知大小的孔 |
[16:15] | a difficult spot to reach, | 位置也很难触及 |
[16:17] | yeah, it’s a very big problem. | 是的 问题挺严重的 |
[16:20] | To get access, we need to make a ventriculotomy. | 要做这个 我们需要做心室切开术 |
[16:22] | No, in this case, with the abnormal anatomy | 不 在这种情况下 心脏的异常解剖 |
[16:24] | of the heart, by cutting into the ventricle, | 切入心室的话 |
[16:26] | we can disrupt the heart’s conducting system. | 我们可能会破坏心脏的传导系统 |
[16:29] | The heart might never beat again. | 心脏可能会永远停止跳动 |
[16:31] | We lose one girl, we lose them both. | 我们失去一个女孩 就两个都失去了 |
[16:34] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[16:37] | I think we should patch the hole using the sandwich method: | 我认为我们应该用夹层铺筑法修补这个洞 |
[16:39] | two pieces of Gore-Tex on either side. | 每边各两片戈尔补片 |
[16:41] | More incisions in her tiny, fragile heart. | 她微小脆弱的心脏中会有更多的切口 |
[16:43] | No, too risky. | 不 风险太高了 |
[16:44] | Use a transcatheter VSD closure device. | 用经导管室间隔缺损封堵设备 |
[16:47] | That’s a cath lab procedure. | 那是导管室的操作 |
[16:48] | We never do it on an open heart case. | 我们从来没用在切开的心脏上 |
[16:50] | It’s the only way to reach the VSD | 这是唯一能解决室间隔缺损 |
[16:52] | and not damage Dot’s heart. | 又不损伤点点的心脏的办法 |
[16:54] | No incision. | 没有切口 |
[16:55] | We snake the patch in through the atrium. | 我们通过心房进行填补 |
[16:57] | – Dr. Latham– – No, he’s right. | -莱瑟医生 -不 他说得对 |
[16:58] | It’s our only option. | 我们只有这个选择 |
[17:01] | I will take full responsibility for the outcome. | 我对结果全权负责 |
[17:03] | Indeed you will. | 当然是你 |
[17:04] | Dr. Rhodes will perform the procedure. | 罗德斯医生来负责操作 |
[17:06] | Go scrub in. | 去洗手准备 |
[17:07] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[17:13] | – Connor… – I have to do this. | -康纳 -我必须这么做 |
[17:16] | You realize if those babies don’t pull through, | 你明白如果孩子们没有撑过去 |
[17:17] | your career is over? | 你的事业就完蛋了吧 |
[17:19] | Yeah. I do. | 是的 我明白 |
[17:31] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[17:32] | Can I just talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[17:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:35] | So… | 所以… |
[17:38] | Bert isn’t talking to Dr. Chapman, | 伯特不肯和查普曼医生说 |
[17:40] | he isn’t talking to Dr. Reese, | 不肯和里斯医生说 |
[17:42] | not even talking to me. | 也不肯和我说 |
[17:44] | You two were married for 30 years. | 你们之前婚姻维持了三十年 |
[17:46] | 30 years. | 三十年 |
[17:48] | Oh, I’m sorry, I’m just– please, I’m asking you, | 抱歉 我只是…拜托 我请求你 |
[17:50] | could you– could you talk to him? | 你能不能和他谈谈 |
[17:52] | Just try and open him up. | 试着让他敞开心扉 |
[17:54] | So, you think that | 所以你是认为 |
[17:56] | because of all those good years, | 因为那些美好的岁月 |
[17:58] | I owe him something now? | 现在我欠他的 |
[18:00] | I’m just saying that, coming from you, | 我只是想说 如果是你的话 |
[18:02] | it might make a difference, that’s all. | 可能会不一样 就是这样 |
[18:04] | Well, let me ask you this, Daniel, | 我问你 丹尼尔 |
[18:06] | what did Bert owe me when he walked out? | 伯特离开的时候欠我什么 |
[18:22] | You suspected a comorbid illness. | 你怀疑有共存疾病 |
[18:24] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[18:28] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[18:30] | Your HIV antibody tests came back as negative. | 你的HIV抗体测试结果是阴性 |
[18:34] | However, you did test positive | 但你甲型和丙型肝炎 |
[18:36] | for both hepatitis A and hepatitis C. | 测试结果都是阳性 |
[18:39] | I am very sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[18:42] | Hep A is recent, | 甲肝是最近才有的 |
[18:44] | but the Hep C, we think you’ve had for a long time. | 但我们怀疑 你患有丙肝已经很久了 |
[18:48] | It’s damaged your kidneys and your liver. | 它损伤了你的肾脏和肝脏 |
[18:51] | My baby… | 我的孩子… |
[18:53] | did I give it to her? | 我传染给她了吗 |
[18:55] | We don’t know. | 我们还不知道 |
[18:56] | We’ll have to contact her parents | 我们需要联系她的父母 |
[18:58] | and have them bring her in, | 让他们把她带来 |
[18:59] | so that we can test her as well. | 好对她也进行检测 |
[19:02] | My little girl. | 我的女儿 |
[19:04] | Now, luckily, if she is infected, | 幸运的是 如果她感染了 |
[19:06] | at this early stage, we can treat her. | 在早期也是可以治疗的 |
[19:09] | When she comes, | 等她来的时候 |
[19:11] | can I see her? | 我能见见她吗 |
[19:15] | We’ll see if that’s possible. | 我们尽力而为 |
[19:37] | Have you decided on a rehab facility? | 你决定了去哪家康复机构吗 |
[19:41] | Oh, you pick one. | 你选吧 |
[19:43] | I’m not gonna be living there, you are. | 住在那的不是我 是你 |
[19:45] | Sarah, I’m sure you’ll find the best one, | 莎拉 我相信你能找到最好的 |
[19:48] | or at least the lesser of all the evils. | 或者至少不那么坏的 |
[19:52] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[19:54] | I suddenly love choral music… | 我突然特别喜欢合唱乐 |
[19:59] | Just like my heart donor. | 就像我的心脏捐献人一样 |
[20:06] | It’s good to see you. | 能见到你真好 |
[20:09] | The nurses aren’t very good company. | 护士们可不太称职 |
[20:11] | I hardly ever see them. | 我都见不到他们 |
[20:14] | What do you mean? They’re supposed to be walking you. | 什么意思 他们该带你散步的 |
[20:15] | – Haven’t you been outside today? – Nope. | -你今天没去室外吗 -没有 |
[20:17] | Nurses put me in this chair and left me. | 护士们让我坐在这椅子上就走了 |
[20:20] | I imagine she’s very busy. | 我猜她应该很忙 |
[20:25] | Hey, uh, this transplant patient’s | 这个移植手术病人 |
[20:27] | supposed to walk every three hours. | 应该每三小时散一次步的 |
[20:28] | We are short-staffed today. | 我们今天人手不够 |
[20:31] | I’ll get to it when I can. | 等有时间了我会带他去 |
[20:33] | Never mind, I’ll do it. | 算了 我来吧 |
[20:36] | Come on, Dad, we’re gonna go for a walk. | 来 爸爸 我们去散步 |
[20:38] | Oh, I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[20:51] | So far, we have five Hep A patients: | 目前我们收治了五名甲肝病人 |
[20:53] | one adult and four adolescents. | 一名成年人 四名青少年 |
[20:55] | One of the patients also has hepatitis C. | 其中一位病人还患有丙肝 |
[20:58] | She gave birth to a baby a few months back, | 她几个月前生产过一名女婴 |
[21:00] | put her up for adoption. | 然后送去领养了 |
[21:03] | The adoptive parents are here to get the baby tested. | 领养的父母刚送孩子来检测 |
[21:06] | Please keep me informed if those numbers change. | 如果患者人数变化 请及时通知我 |
[21:08] | Oh, and another thing, Peter Kalmick called. | 还有件事 皮特·考密克打电话来了 |
[21:11] | They’re asking for you upstairs in the board room. | 喊你去楼上会议室 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I know. I–I’ll get to them. | 我知道 我会去的 |
[21:15] | Oh, and have you been up to see Bert? | 还有 你去看伯特了吗 |
[21:18] | No. | 没有 |
[21:33] | I can’t see her field of positioning as much as I had hoped. | 我能看到的位置不如我预想的多 |
[21:35] | Can you get the device in place? | 你能让器械到位吗 |
[21:38] | Give me a second. | 稍等 |
[21:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[21:44] | Snaking the catheter into position. | 推入导管 |
[21:48] | Pulling the first half of the patch into the left ventricle. | 将补片第一部分拉入左心室 |
[21:51] | But if you can’t see or feel the alignment, | 但你要是看不到或感觉不到是否对齐 |
[21:52] | you can’t be sure of deploying the second half correctly. | 就不能确定另一半放的位置正确 |
[21:54] | So we’ll have to open the heart even more to make the repair, | 然后就得把心脏打开更大来进行修复 |
[21:56] | which is exactly what we’re trying to avoid. | 恰恰是我们想避免的 |
[21:58] | Maybe not. | 可能不用 |
[21:59] | Let’s try a flexible pharyngoscope. | 我们来试试更灵活的咽镜 |
[22:01] | Maybe we can see where the patch is lying before we deploy. | 或许能在放置前看到补片的位置 |
[22:04] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[22:05] | Here. | 给 |
[22:16] | Dr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯医生 |
[22:21] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I see it. | 我看到了 |
[22:27] | All right, aligning the patch. | 好 调整补片位置 |
[22:30] | And deploying. | 放置 |
[22:33] | The VSD’s repaired. | 室间隔缺损修复完毕 |
[22:35] | Now we can proceed. | 现在可以继续了 |
[22:45] | I got some fluids in you. | 我给你输了点液 |
[22:46] | Should be feeling better. | 应该会舒服点了 |
[22:49] | Heart rate and blood pressure look good. | 心率和血压都正常 |
[22:54] | Em, I, uh–I– | 艾米丽 我… |
[22:57] | I’m just– | 我… |
[22:59] | I’m so sorry… | 真的很抱歉 |
[23:01] | for what I did. | 我不该那样 |
[23:04] | I lied to you. | 我骗了你 |
[23:07] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[23:11] | Don’t worry about that. | 别想了 |
[23:13] | Hey, I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[23:24] | – We can send Emily upstairs. – Good. | -可以把艾米丽送去楼上了 -太好了 |
[23:27] | And when she gets well, you should talk to Dr. Charles. | 等她痊愈了 你该跟查尔斯医生聊聊 |
[23:29] | We’ll see. | 再说吧 |
[23:31] | He knows places, group homes that could take her in. | 他知道哪些教养院可以收容她 |
[23:33] | So, you want me to send her away? | 你想让我把她送走吗 |
[23:34] | She needs professional help. | 她需要专业的帮助 |
[23:36] | Let her be somebody else’s problem? | 把她丢给别人吗 |
[23:39] | Ethan… | 伊森 |
[23:39] | That’s how I’ve always dealt with Emily. | 我一直都是这么对待艾米莉的 |
[23:42] | I can’t do that anymore. | 我不能再这么下去了 |
[23:47] | Oh, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[23:50] | Hello. Bob. | 你好啊 鲍勃 |
[23:52] | And Dr. Reese. | 还有里斯医生 |
[23:53] | Sarah was taking me for a walk. | 莎拉扶着我散步呢 |
[24:01] | As soon as I get him back, I’ll finish rounds. | 等我送他回去 我就去完成巡查 |
[24:05] | Dr. Charles, why don’t you see me the rest of the way? | 查尔斯医生 不如剩下的路你扶着我好了 |
[24:08] | Let Sarah get back to her real job. | 让莎拉赶紧去忙工作吧 |
[24:12] | Uh…sure. | 好 |
[24:18] | Thank you, Dr. Reese. | 谢谢 里斯医生 |
[24:20] | You know, Sarah told me | 莎拉告诉我 |
[24:22] | that a woman in her support group | 她的支持小组里有个女的 |
[24:25] | says her husband came away from his heart transplant | 说她丈夫接受过心脏移植手术之后 |
[24:28] | – a changed man. – Really? | -整个人都变了 -是吗 |
[24:31] | Yeah, I did a little Googling. | 我上网搜了搜 |
[24:33] | It turns out that there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence | 原来还真有不少证据和传闻 |
[24:36] | that transplant patients experience | 说有接受过器官移植的病人 |
[24:38] | profound personality changes. | 性情大变 |
[24:41] | Yes, uh, “Anecdotal” being the key word there. | 是啊 别忘了这些只是”传闻” |
[24:43] | Oh, no, actually there’s a-a name for it. | 不对 这种事还有个专门的名字 |
[24:46] | It’s called cell memory phenomenon: | 叫做细胞记忆现象 |
[24:50] | the theory that memory is stored | 这个理论说移植器官的 |
[24:53] | in the neurons of donated organs. | 神经细胞中 储存着记忆 |
[24:57] | I mean, it would certainly explain | 这肯定就能解释 |
[24:58] | why recipients develop the tastes | 为什么器官接受者会形成 |
[25:02] | and preferences and habits, | 捐赠者的爱好和习惯 |
[25:04] | even dreams of their heart’s donors. | 甚至是他们的梦了 |
[25:10] | What are you doing, Bob? | 你到底想干什么 鲍勃 |
[25:11] | Your antisocial personality disorder | 你的反社会人格 |
[25:13] | isn’t gonna be affected by a transplant. | 不会受到器官移植影响的 |
[25:16] | The issue is your brain, not your heart. | 出问题的是你的大脑 不是你的心脏 |
[25:20] | Glenda, could you escort Dr. Haywood back to his room? | 格伦达 能请你扶着海伍德博士回病房吗 |
[25:23] | He has had a nice, long walk. | 他散步散得很尽兴 |
[25:25] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:28] | Well, Sarah seems open to the possibility, | 反正莎拉觉得有这种可能 |
[25:32] | or do you think she’s just another young, gullible woman, | 还是说你觉得她也太年轻 太容易受骗 |
[25:35] | Daniel? | 丹尼尔 |
[25:58] | Uh, yes, hi, uh, Mr. Coveny? | 您好 是科文尼先生吗 |
[26:00] | It’s, uh, it’s Dr. Charles from Chicago Med. | 我是芝加哥医院的查尔斯医生 |
[26:06] | I so appreciate your invitation to come up and visit. | 我非常感谢你们邀请我来坐坐 |
[26:09] | It’s very helpful for my research to get a– | 这对我的研究非常有帮助 |
[26:12] | a complete picture of everyone involved. | 能让我对所有相关方有一个更完整的认识 |
[26:14] | Seems like the world’s forgotten about Olivia. | 感觉整个世界都忘了奥利维亚了 |
[26:17] | We’re just so grateful to talk to someone who hasn’t. | 能有个人记得她我们已经很感激了 |
[26:21] | Left her room just the way it was | 她的房间完全没动过 |
[26:23] | the day Olivia disappeared. | 和她消失那天一模一样 |
[26:26] | That was taken the summer between | 那是她上大学时 |
[26:28] | her freshman and sophomore year in college. | 大一升大二的暑假照的 |
[26:31] | She was a science major at Madison, right? | 她在麦迪逊主修科学专业 对吧 |
[26:34] | And she minored in astronomy? | 辅修的是天文学 |
[26:37] | Did you get to know any of her professors? | 你们认识她的教授吗 |
[26:39] | No, she never mentioned any of her professors. | 没有 她从没提过她任何一位教授 |
[26:42] | The police interviewed everyone. | 每个人都被警察讯问过了 |
[26:43] | No one knew anything. | 谁都不知道情况 |
[26:48] | Olivia loved monkeys. | 奥利维亚特别喜欢猴子 |
[26:56] | Where’s the third one? | 第三只在哪 |
[26:58] | Oh, yeah, when we picked her things up from the dorm, | 对了 我们从她宿舍收拾东西的时候 |
[27:00] | it wasn’t there; we don’t know what happened to it. | 就不见了 我们也不知道去哪了 |
[27:12] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[27:15] | I have some good news. Your baby’s okay. | 我有个好消息 你的宝宝很健康 |
[27:18] | Look. | 你看 |
[27:20] | My baby. | 我的孩子 |
[27:25] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[27:27] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[27:30] | Anna. | 安娜 |
[27:34] | I promise we’ll take good care of her. | 我保证我们会尽心尽力照顾她的 |
[27:45] | This way. | 这边请 |
[27:51] | – Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你们 -不客气 |
[27:57] | So, the baby tested negative. | 孩子的检测是阴性 |
[27:58] | Yeah, and Laura got to see her. | 是啊 劳拉也见到她了 |
[28:00] | – That’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[28:02] | – Good omen. – What? | -是个好兆头 -什么 |
[28:12] | – No pulse. – I’ll bag her. | -没有脉搏 -我来上气袋 |
[28:13] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[28:19] | Come on. | 坚持住啊 |
[28:22] | The girl with Hep C. | 得了丙肝的姑娘 |
[28:23] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[28:27] | Another milligram of epi. | 再来一毫克肾上腺素 |
[28:29] | Come on. | 加油 |
[28:31] | Come on. | 坚持住啊 |
[28:34] | Hold compressions. | 暂停按压 |
[28:38] | – Asystole. – No. | -停搏 -不 |
[28:39] | No. | 不 |
[28:42] | Laura, come on. | 劳拉 坚持住啊 |
[28:45] | She’s gone. | 她去了 |
[28:54] | Time of death, 15:25. | 死亡时间 15时25分 |
[29:03] | Have you been able to reach her family? | 你联系到她的家人了吗 |
[29:07] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[29:38] | You know, the last time you brought Lyla here… | 你上次带着莱拉来的时候 |
[29:45] | Just before… | 就在她 |
[29:48] | she passed away, | 离去之前 |
[29:50] | as sick as she was, she had the presence of mind | 尽管病情危重 她还是非常镇定地 |
[29:55] | to…ask me | 请求我 |
[29:56] | to look after you when she was gone. | 在她走后照顾好你 |
[30:03] | Sharon, I–I– | 莎伦 我 我 |
[30:07] | I’m sorry for the… | 抱歉… |
[30:10] | pain I caused you. | 我给你带来了痛苦 |
[30:14] | You know, I don’t need or want an apology from you, Bert, | 我不需要也不想要你的道歉 伯特 |
[30:19] | but I’m not gonna sit here and lie to you either. | 但是我也不会坐在这骗你 |
[30:23] | It was hard, | 确实很难 |
[30:26] | the way you left me… | 你离开我… |
[30:29] | our life. | 抛下我们的生活 |
[30:32] | But what’s done is done, and I’m a big girl. | 但木已成舟 我不是个小孩子了 |
[30:35] | I’m working it out. | 我能接受 |
[30:40] | But we can be proud of this. | 但我们可以很骄傲的说 |
[30:45] | We have raised | 我们养了 |
[30:48] | three wonderful children. | 三个很棒的孩子 |
[30:55] | Don’t do this to them, Bert. | 不要这样对他们 伯特 |
[31:00] | Don’t you dare do this to them. | 不可以这样对他们 |
[31:10] | And you let these people… | 你要让这些人… |
[31:14] | help you. | 帮你 |
[31:29] | I just told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[31:31] | I can’t let you in without his permission. | 没他的允许我不能让你进去 |
[31:33] | It’s just that Dr. Haywood is entering this rehab facility | 海伍德博士突然 |
[31:36] | on very short notice, | 进了康复中心 |
[31:37] | and it’s just important that I get him a few personal items: | 我只是想给他拿点个人用品 |
[31:40] | uh, you know, toothbrush, toothpaste– | 牙刷 牙膏那些… |
[31:42] | Have him call me. | 让他打给我 |
[32:19] | – Liver separation is complete. – Both hearts as well. | -肝脏分离完毕 -两颗心脏也是 |
[32:22] | – Already off bypass. – Decannulated as well. | -已经取掉支路导管了 -也拔管了 |
[32:25] | Pacing wires are in. | 放好起搏器了 |
[32:27] | Patch is holding. | 补丁稳定 |
[32:30] | Both hearts look good. | 两颗心脏都看起来不错 |
[32:43] | So, what’s included in your massive transfusion protocol? | 大量输血流程包含什么呢 |
[32:46] | And how responsive is the blood bank? | 血库怎么说 |
[32:49] | They’ll come in with a cooler | 他们会带着存有四单位红细胞 |
[32:50] | stocked with 4 units of reds and 2 plasma. | 和两单位血浆的冷却器过来 |
[32:53] | Well, can I see the data | 我能看一下 |
[32:54] | and your process improvement indicators? | 你的过程提高指标数据吗 |
[32:56] | – Well– – Excuse me. | -好吧 -不好意思 |
[32:58] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[32:59] | Ms. Goodwin, this is our new division chief of trauma, | 古德温女士 这位是我们新的创伤科主任 |
[33:01] | James Lanik. | 詹姆斯·拉尼克 |
[33:02] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[33:04] | New chief of trauma? | 新创伤科主任 |
[33:05] | Ms. Goodwin is our Executive Director | 古德温女士是我们 |
[33:07] | of Patient and Medical Services. | 病患服务部的主管 |
[33:09] | Looks like you weren’t expecting me. | 看来你们并不知道我要来啊 |
[33:12] | News to me. | 我刚知道 |
[33:13] | I just got the memo. | 我刚拿到备忘 |
[33:14] | Well, it’s nice to meet you, Dr. Lanik. | 很高兴见到你 拉尼克医生 |
[33:20] | Hospital intrigue. | 医院阴谋 |
[33:22] | Yeah, you’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[33:25] | Sharon, congratulations on the twins. | 莎伦 双胞胎的手术恭喜了 |
[33:28] | Come join us for champagne. | 来和我们庆祝吧 |
[33:30] | How is it we have a new chief of trauma | 我们有新的创伤科主任 |
[33:32] | and I wasn’t consulted? | 怎么没人问过我的意见 |
[33:34] | I’ve been trying to get you to meet with us all day. | 我整天都在尝试让你和我们见面 |
[33:36] | But we should’ve given you a heads-up, | 但是我们本该告你一声的 |
[33:38] | and I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:39] | The position needed to be filled, | 这个位置需要被填上 |
[33:40] | and I know Dr. Lanik personally. | 我个人认识拉尼克医生 |
[33:42] | He is first-rate. | 他是一流的 |
[33:44] | Sharon, this is Gwen Garrett, | 莎伦 这位是格温·加瑞特 |
[33:46] | our new C.O.O. | 我们的新首席运营官 |
[33:48] | New? We never had an old C.O.O. | 新 我们从未有过旧首席运营官啊 |
[33:51] | Well, it’s a recently created position. | 是最近创造的职位 |
[33:54] | Help run the hospital a little more efficiently. | 帮助医院更加高效的运行 |
[33:57] | Efficiently or economically? | 效率上还是经济上 |
[33:59] | Uh, both. | 二者都是 |
[34:01] | Ms. Garret’s done a wonderful job | 加瑞特女士在最小化几个 |
[34:02] | minimizing red ink at several large pharmaceuticals. | 大的药物亏损方面做得很棒 |
[34:06] | I look forward to working with you, Ms. Goodwin. | 期待和你共事 古德温女士 |
[34:08] | As do I, Ms. Garrett. | 我也是 加瑞特女士 |
[34:25] | It’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[34:37] | Excuse me, Dr. Rhodes, Ralph Ballard. | 不好意思 罗德斯医生 拉尔夫·巴勒德 |
[34:39] | Have you got a minute? Yeah. | 你有空吗 好 |
[34:44] | I gotta run to my locker. I’ll meet you on the balcony? | 我得跑到储物柜 阳台见 |
[34:47] | Sure. | 好 |
[34:49] | Will, care to come celebrate with me? | 威尔 要和我一起庆祝吗 |
[34:53] | Uh, no thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[35:02] | – Natalie… – It was her? | -娜塔莉… -是她吗 |
[35:05] | Yes, but… | 是 但… |
[35:10] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:30] | Told Emily when she gets out, she can stay with us. | 告诉艾米莉等她出院了 她可以和我们待在一起 |
[35:32] | Ethan, you can’t trust her. | 伊森 你不能相信她 |
[35:34] | Look—-you know how hard she’s been trying, | 你知道她有多努力 |
[35:36] | how–how great she was with patients. | 她对病人有多好 |
[35:37] | Yeah, until she quit without notice. | 是的 直到她没打招呼就辞职 |
[35:39] | Look, I–I–I know she said some awful things to you and– | 我知道她对你说了一些过分的话… |
[35:42] | – No, it’s not about that. – Then what is it? | -不 不是那的问题 -那是什么 |
[35:44] | You’re the one who always told me how important family is. | 是你总是和我说家庭有多么重要 |
[35:47] | Yes, and I treated Emily like family. | 是 我对艾米莉就像对家人一样 |
[35:49] | I stood up for her, | 我为她挺身而出 |
[35:50] | I told you to give her another chance, | 我让你再给她一次机会 |
[35:52] | and how did she thank you? Thank me? | 她是怎么谢你的 是怎么谢我的 |
[35:55] | She stole drugs. She lied to us. | 她偷药 骗我们 |
[35:58] | Ethan, she’s damaged. | 伊森 她有问题 |
[36:01] | You can’t fix her. | 不是你能解决的 |
[36:03] | I gotta try. | 我总得试试 |
[36:06] | She’s just gonna bring her mess into our lives. | 她只会把她的一堆破事带到我们的生活里 |
[36:10] | April… | 艾普尔… |
[36:12] | I’m sorry, but she’s coming home with us. | 抱歉 她一定要跟我们回家 |
[36:18] | No, Ethan… | 不 伊森 |
[36:20] | she’s going home with you. | 她是要跟你回家 |
[36:30] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[36:33] | Hey… | 等等 |
[36:35] | I wanted this to be so special: | 我本来想特别一点 |
[36:37] | uh, a view of the city, champagne. | 有美景 有香槟 |
[36:40] | Not like this, not in a parking lot, | 不是这样在一个停车场里 |
[36:41] | but…I’m not gonna let you go… | 但 我不会放你走的 |
[36:46] | – Not without asking. – Will– | -我一定要先问过 -威尔 |
[36:47] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[36:54] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:04] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[37:25] | So, tell me, did you orchestrate this whole thing? | 告诉我 这一切是你精心策划的吗 |
[37:28] | Reluctant hero comes in and saves the day? | 犹疑的英雄挺身而出救场了 |
[37:32] | You give me too much credit. | 你太抬举我了 |
[37:34] | Do I? | 有吗 |
[37:36] | Your ambition strikes me as boundless. | 你的野心太大了 |
[37:41] | Wait a second, do you really think that? | 等等 你真那么想吗 |
[37:42] | I don’t know what to think. | 我不知道该怎么想 |
[37:44] | Yes, you helped keep those babies alive, | 你是帮忙保住了那两个孩子的命 |
[37:46] | but I’m sure you also secured yourself an attending position. | 但你肯定也为自己拿到了主治医生的位子 |
[37:49] | Uh, God, Ava, I– | 天啊 伊娃 我… |
[37:57] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:04] | You bastard. | 你个混蛋 |
[38:06] | You got an offer tonight, didn’t you? | 今晚有人找你去工作了 是吗 |
[38:09] | That guy in the PICU? | 在儿童重症监护室那个人 |
[38:12] | Mayo Clinic. | 梅约医学中心 |
[38:16] | You got an offer at the Mayo Clinic? | 梅约医学中心请你去了 |
[38:18] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[38:22] | And of course you’re going to take it. | 你当然会去 |
[38:28] | Would you? | 你呢 |
[38:34] | Yes. Absolutely. | 当然去了 |
[38:42] | Great. | 好 |
[39:15] | Oh, Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[39:17] | – Come to say good-bye. – I did. | -来道别 -是的 |
[39:20] | You all set to, uh, head off to rehab? | 你准备好去疗养院了吧 |
[39:23] | Well, actually, Sarah has asked me to live with her | 其实莎拉让我在康复期间 |
[39:27] | while I complete my recovery. | 去跟她一起住 |
[39:29] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -是的 |
[39:30] | Sarah’s taking you home with her? | 莎拉要把你带回家 |
[39:33] | Mm-hmm. | 是 |
[39:36] | Well, I guess she certainly turned out to be the, uh– | 看来她确实是你要找的 |
[39:40] | the devoted daughter you were looking for. | 那种孝顺的女儿 |
[39:42] | I’m a very lucky man. | 我很幸运 |
[39:46] | So, guess what, I, uh– | 话说 我… |
[39:48] | I decided I’m gonna head up to Madison | 我决定去麦迪逊大学 |
[39:50] | and give that forensic psychiatry seminar. | 给大家开法医精神病血研讨会了 |
[39:52] | – Oh, you decided to do it? – Yeah. | -你决定了吗 -是的 |
[39:54] | It turns out that they got a bit of | 我发现他们大学里 |
[39:57] | a dark history up there at the university, you know, | 有一段黑色历史 |
[39:59] | some homegrown crime of their own. | 那里发生过犯罪 |
[40:01] | Oh? | 是吗 |
[40:02] | Yeah, around ten years ago, | 对 大概十年前 |
[40:03] | I think around the time that you were teaching there, | 应该是你在那里任教期间 |
[40:06] | the, um–the Olivia… Coveny case? | 那个奥利维亚…科文尼的案子 |
[40:10] | You remember? | 你记得吗 |
[40:12] | No, doesn’t ring a bell. | 没有印象 |
[40:15] | Her parents are convinced she was murdered. | 她父母确信她是被谋杀的 |
[40:19] | Murdered? | 谋杀 |
[40:21] | Well, just because a girl is missing | 一个女孩子失踪 |
[40:24] | doesn’t mean she was murdered. | 不代表就一定被谋杀了 |
[40:28] | Oh, uh, so you do remember? | 原来你记得啊 |
[40:30] | Hm? What? Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[40:32] | Well, I–I didn’t say that she was missing. | 我没说过她失踪了 |
[40:35] | Oh, well, guess I just assumed. | 我猜的罢了 |
[40:38] | Yeah, I was kinda surprised | 你说不记得时 |
[40:39] | when you said you didn’t remember, | 我就有点惊讶 |
[40:40] | because she was a, um– | 因为她是 |
[40:42] | she was an astronomy student, actually, | 她是天文学的学生 |
[40:45] | one of yours. | 你的学生 |
[40:46] | Ah, so, this is where this is going, | 原来是这么回事 |
[40:49] | this little dance of yours. | 你这些把戏啊 |
[40:51] | You’re suggesting I’m a murderer. Really? | 你在暗示我是杀人犯 不是吧 |
[40:54] | You know what’s the most fascinating thing | 你知道连环杀手最有意思的 |
[40:56] | about serial killers? Even the most brilliant ones, | 是什么吗 即使是最聪明的那些人 |
[40:59] | they all have this weakness, | 他们都有一个弱点 |
[41:00] | where they can’t seem to resist taking | 那就是他们无法抗拒从自己的 |
[41:02] | a personal item from their victims, | 被害人那里拿走一样个人物品 |
[41:05] | you know, like, uh-like a trophy. | 就像一件战利品 |
[41:07] | Trophy? | 战利品 |
[41:07] | Yeah, in this case, I think it’s a… | 对 她的案子里 我觉得是 |
[41:09] | – little stuffed monkey. – Oh, please. | -一个小玩具猴子 -拜托 |
[41:12] | Why don’t you just admit you lost? | 你为什么就不能承认你输了 |
[41:15] | I’m going home with my daughter, | 我要跟我女儿回家了 |
[41:17] | and you can’t do anything about it. | 你对此无能为力 |
[41:22] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[41:24] | You appreciate the irony, don’t you? | 这很讽刺对吧 |
[41:26] | That you’ve got this new heart, this new life, | 你得到了新的心脏 新的生活 |
[41:28] | and you spend the rest of it in jail? | 但剩下的时间却要在监狱中度过了 |
[41:32] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[41:34] | Bob? | 鲍勃 |
[41:47] | Dad? | 爸爸 |