Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] Help! I need a corpsman. 救命 我需要看护兵
[00:19] – Game over. – Don’t I get a rematch? -游戏结束 -我能重赛吗
[00:22] Sorry, shift starts in 20 minutes. 不好意思 20分钟后就要换班了
[00:25] How ’bout a kiss though? 那亲一下怎么样
[00:27] I…will take it. 我…就接受了吧
[00:32] Dr. Choi! You there? 崔医生 你在吗
[00:35] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[00:38] Your neighbor Trent has been stabbed. 你的邻居特伦特被捅了
[00:40] – I need you. – Show me. -我需要你 -带我去
[00:44] Bitch! You crazy bitch! 婊子 你这个疯婊子
[00:48] Trent… 特伦特
[00:50] Call 911! 报警
[00:51] Oh, God, Ethan. 天啊 伊森
[00:54] You know I’m a doctor. I’ma take care of you. 你知道我是个医生 我会帮助你
[00:56] She stabbed me! 她捅我
[00:57] Our crazy neighbor. 这个疯邻居
[00:59] – Get her! – April? Wait! April! -抓住她 -艾普尔 艾普尔
[01:04] Gonna need a second ambo! 还需要一辆救护车
[01:06] Evil… 邪恶
[01:08] Trent Gardner is an evil man. 特伦特·加德纳是个邪恶的人
[01:10] – Help is on the way, ma’am. – Ow, my arm. -救援马上就来 女士 -我的手臂
[01:12] Okay, where else are you hurt? 你还有哪里受伤了
[01:21] – Mags, where do you want us? – You’re going to Baghdad. -麦基 我们去哪里 -你们去创伤急救室
[01:25] – Okay. – Naima, talk to me. -好的 -奈马 什么情况
[01:27] 40-something female: GCS, 15. 四十多岁女性 昏迷指数15
[01:28] Fell down a flight of stairs. 从楼梯上摔了下来
[01:30] Head lac, possible left wrist fracture. 头部受伤 可能左腕骨折
[01:31] Tried to board and collar, but too agitated. 想给她上护颈 但是她太激动了
[01:33] He’s a monster. 他是个怪物
[01:34] She’s a suspect in a stabbing. 她可能刺伤了别人
[01:36] Dr. Halstead, Treatment Four. 霍斯特德医生 第4治疗室
[01:37] On it. 好的
[01:38] I opened the door, and he was right there. 我一开门 他就站在那里
[01:42] – He wants to kill me. – Who wants to kill ya? -他想杀了我 -谁想杀了你
[01:46] – Ma’am, watch your arm. – Okay. -女士 小心你的手 -好的
[01:50] – Ready? – Stand by! -准备好了吗 -准备
[01:51] One, two, three… 一 二 三
[01:52] – There you go. – Okay. -来 -好了
[01:54] 50 of fentanyl for the pain. 推50芬太尼止痛
[01:55] There you go. 好的
[01:57] Let’s get an AP lateral X-ray of that arm. 做一下手臂竖直水平X光
[01:59] – Ma’am, did you hit your head? – Oh, God– -女士 你的头撞到了吗 -天啊
[02:01] – There you go. – Do you know where you are? -好了 -你知道自己在那里吗
[02:03] He’s been trying to kill me for weeks. 他这几周一直想杀我
[02:05] Ma’am, do you know where you are? 女士 你知道自己在哪里吗
[02:06] I had no choice. I had to protect myself. 我别无选择 我必须保护自己
[02:11] April, let’s give Trent 50 of fentanyl. 艾普尔 给特伦特注射50芬太尼
[02:13] She’s crazy. 她疯了
[02:14] Single stab wound to the epigastrium. 腹部一处刺伤
[02:16] No evisceration from what I can see. 我没看到内脏损失
[02:17] I need X-rays, chest and abdomen, 我需要对胸部和腹部做X光片
[02:18] and let’s echo the heart. 做个超声心动图
[02:19] I didn’t do anything, man. 我什么都没做 伙计
[02:21] – I tried to give her her mail. – What? -我只是想把她的信给她 -什么
[02:23] Brittany, her mail got mixed up with mine. 布兰妮 她的信和我的混在一起了
[02:27] Echo’s negative. No pericardial effusion. 心电图没问题 没有心包积液
[02:29] Belly’s also negative. 腹部也没问题
[02:30] Knocked on her door. 敲了敲她的门
[02:32] – She attacked me. – Everyone stand back. -她就袭击了我 -所有人后退
[02:36] I know, it sucks. 我知道很难受
[02:38] Gonna need a CT, head and C-spine. 需要对头部和颈椎做CT
[02:41] Oh, my God. 天啊
[02:43] Stand back. 后退
[02:47] Oh, God—- oh, my God. 天啊 天啊
[02:51] Yeah, ulnar styloid fracture. 没错 尺骨茎突骨折
[02:53] Mags, need a hematoma block to reduce. 麦基 需要消除血肿
[02:55] You got it. 好的
[02:56] He puts gas in my air vent. I can smell it. 他在我的通风口里放燃气 我能闻到
[02:59] We’re gonna take good care of you, all right? 我们会照顾好你的 好吗
[03:00] No, no, nothing’s safe. I’m not safe. 不 不 什么都不安全 我不安全
[03:05] I had to stop him. I had to. 我必须要阻止他 必须
[03:10] – This our victim? – Yes. -这是我们的受害人吗 -是的
[03:12] You up to give me a statement? 准备好做口供了吗
[03:14] Crazy bitch stabbed me for no reason. 那个疯婊子无缘无故捅我
[03:16] Page trauma for a surgical evaluation. 叫创伤科来进行术前评估
[03:18] Trent, we’re gonna see how best to proceed, okay? 特伦特 我们要确定最好的处理办法
[03:20] Talk while we wait. 等的时候可以谈
[03:22] Oh, God! 天啊
[03:24] Detective Jay Halstead, Chicago PD. 杰·霍尔斯德特警探 芝加哥警局的
[03:27] Why don’t you start with what happened? 先说说怎么回事吧
[03:30] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[03:32] Allow me to introduce you to Dr. Robert Haywood. 容我向你介绍罗伯特·海伍德博士
[03:35] – Doctor. – Not medical. -博士 -不是医生
[03:37] Astrophysics, actually. 其实是天体物理学博士
[03:39] Oh, way beyond me. 我完全不懂
[03:41] So Dr. Haywood is a visiting professor at Northwestern. 海伍德博士是西北大学来访问的教授
[03:43] He was at MIT, 他曾经在麻省理工待过
[03:45] and his cardiologist in Boston referred him here. 他在波士顿的心脏病专家推荐他来的
[03:47] Uh, please, Bob. 拜托 鲍勃
[03:48] Bob asked specifically to see you. 鲍勃特别要求来见你
[03:50] Well, I’ve read your papers. 我拜读过你的大作
[03:52] I’m particularly impressed 我对心理学
[03:53] with psychodynamic therapeutic applications 在在急性医疗环境中的应用
[03:55] in acute medical environments. 印象很深刻
[03:57] Oh, dear, a masochist. 天啊 原来是个受虐狂
[03:59] Yeah. Uh, I’m gonna leave you two to talk. 你们俩慢慢聊吧
[04:01] Here’s that. Sir… 给
[04:03] – Thank you. – Of course. -谢谢 -没问题
[04:04] – Thank you, Doc. – Yep. -谢谢 医生 -没事
[04:06] So, chronic cardiomyopathy… 慢性心肌病…
[04:08] From chronic ischemia. 因慢性贫血
[04:12] Class-3 heart failure. 三级心脏衰竭
[04:15] Wow, I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[04:17] My energy’s low. 我越来越疲劳
[04:19] When I lecture, if I stand too long, my legs swell. 讲课时站太久 腿就会肿
[04:22] I can’t get an erection, 我没法勃起
[04:23] not that anyone’s clamoring for one. 不像其他人的那样
[04:27] And I’m on 11 different meds, as you can see. 你也能看到 我在服用11种药
[04:30] And I expect in the next six months, 我估计在接下来的六个月里
[04:32] I’ll be in the ICU with an inotropic drip, 我都得待在重症监护室进行正性肌力药物滴注
[04:35] waiting for a transplant. 等待移植
[04:36] Yeah, well, unfortunately, that is a possibility. 不幸的是 的确有这种可能
[04:39] Yeah, so, it isn’t unreasonable 那么我的焦虑
[04:41] I get a little anxious? 是不无道理的
[04:42] I’d be surprised if you weren’t. 不焦虑才奇怪呢
[04:44] Well, last thing I wanna do is add to your drug regimen, 我也不想再给你加药
[04:47] but, you know, we should have that conversation. 但是我们的确得好好考量
[04:50] In the meantime, I’m happy to prescribe you a mild sedative, 不过我愿意给你开一些温和的镇静剂
[04:53] tide you over. 帮你过渡
[04:54] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -嗯
[04:59] Oh, by the way, I think you might know my daughter. 顺便 你可能认识我的女儿
[05:01] She’s a psych resident here: 她是这里的精神科医师
[05:03] Sarah Reese. 萨拉·里斯
[05:06] – You’re Sarah’s father? – Yeah. -你是萨拉的爸爸 -是的
[05:08] Has she mentioned me to ya? 她有没有和你提过我
[05:11] Well, only in passing, but, um… 提过 但是…
[05:13] We’ve been estranged for many years. 我们疏远了好多年了
[05:16] I didn’t write or call. 我没有写过信或打电话
[05:18] That was a mistake. 那是个错误
[05:20] Yeah…I should’ve at least written. 我至少应该给她写信
[05:23] But I didn’t wanna interfere 但是我不想干扰
[05:25] with Sarah’s relationship with her mother. 萨拉和她妈妈之间的关系
[05:27] It was an extremely bitter divorce. 我们的离婚闹得很难看
[05:31] But I see my coming to Chicago as… 但我觉得我来芝加哥是个…
[05:33] serendipity, 机遇
[05:35] a chance to reconnect with my daughter. 能和我的女儿重新培养关系的机会
[05:38] Sure. I certainly understand that. 当然了 我很理解
[05:41] Since you’ve seen me professionally, I assume 既然你和我的会面是专业诊治 那么
[05:43] everything I’ve told you is confidential. 我告诉你的一切都是要保密的
[05:45] I’d prefer if Sarah didn’t know about my condition, 我不想让萨拉知道我的情况
[05:47] my need to see a psychiatrist. 知道我需要看精神医生
[05:49] Of course, you have nothing to worry about. 当然了 不用担心
[05:51] I will zap this prescription into the hospital pharmacy, 我会直接到药房为你取药
[05:53] and I will get back to you with a referral. 然后转诊给你
[05:55] In the meantime, it’s lovely to meet you. 见到你还是很高兴
[05:57] I’m a–I’m a great admirer of your daughter. 我…我很看好你的女儿
[05:59] Thanks. 谢谢
[06:08] Dr. Sexton. 塞克斯顿医生
[06:10] Paramedics called ahead with a STEMI alert. 医护人员提前发现了ST段抬高心肌梗死警报
[06:12] Mr. Murphy got aspirin and morphine on the ride. 墨菲先生在来的路上打了阿司匹林和吗啡
[06:15] Just started an esmolol drip. 艾司洛尔点滴刚开始打
[06:17] – EKG. – Yeah. -心电图呢 -对
[06:19] Big ST elevations in the lateral anterior leads. 心肌前侧段导联有大幅度ST段抬高心肌梗死警报
[06:22] X-ray? X光呢
[06:24] Uh…normal. 正常
[06:25] Except for some mild pulmonary congestion. 除了肺部有些淤血
[06:27] Time is muscle, Dr. Sexton, so? 时间就是肌肉 赛克斯顿医生 所以呢
[06:30] We get him to the cath lab for a stent. 我们带他去导管室做支架手术
[06:32] – Now. – Okay. -现在就去 -好的
[06:34] All right, Mr. Murphy, you’re having a heart attack, 墨菲先生 你的心脏病发作了
[06:36] but we’re gonna take care of you, okay? 不过我们会照顾好你的 好吗
[06:38] Open up that blocked artery. 打开那段堵塞的动脉
[06:47] Can’t believe it. 难以置信
[06:50] What’s up? 怎么了
[06:54] I just got this from my father. 我父亲刚刚给我了这个
[06:56] He’s relocated to Chicago. 他搬到芝加哥来了
[06:58] He wants to get together. 他想聚一聚
[07:00] – Wow. – Yeah, the nerve. -这样啊 -是啊 没想到
[07:03] I mean, I’ve gotten, like, 我是说 20年来
[07:05] two birthday cards in 20 years. 我只收到了大概两张生日卡片
[07:06] He totally disappeared from my life, 他从我的生活里完全消失了
[07:08] and now he thinks he can just leave me a note 现在他觉得给我留张纸条
[07:10] and I’ll come running to see him. 我就会赶着去见他
[07:13] Well, I can certainly understand 我非常理解你
[07:15] – why that would make you angry. – Right. -这种事确实会让人生气 -是的
[07:20] What would you do? 你会怎么做
[07:22] Well, I mean, that’s not– 我是说 虽然
[07:24] that’s not for me to say, but… 我说这个不太适合 不过
[07:26] But what? 不过什么
[07:28] Well, I mean, I think when a family member, 是这样 我是说 我觉得当一位家庭成员
[07:30] you know, somebody important in your life is– 你知道的 一个你生命里很重要的人
[07:33] wants to seek resolution, 想要寻求和解
[07:34] that’s–that’s never a bad thing, is it? 这总归不会是件坏事吧 对吗
[07:36] So, you think I should see him? 所以 你觉得我应该去见他
[07:37] No, I didn’t say that. I just– 不 我没那么说 我只是
[07:39] I think it’s a personal decision. 我觉得这是你个人的决定
[07:42] Well, that still sounds like a yes. 好吧 不过听上去还是很像你在劝我去见他
[07:49] Mm, I’m not going to. 我是不会去见他的
[07:52] Hey, Doc, I got a patient in Four: Brittany Coleman. 医生 四房来病人了 布兰妮·科尔曼
[07:54] Stabbed her neighbor. Cops have her under guard. 捅了她的邻居 警察把她看着呢
[07:57] Seems pretty nutty. Wanna take a look? 看上去挺疯狂的 要不要去看看
[07:59] “Pretty nutty,” Is that a– is that a clinical term? “挺疯狂的” 这是个临床用语吗
[08:03] She’s had fentanyl, but no sedation. 她打了芬太尼 但没打镇定剂
[08:04] I’ll be right there. 我马上就到
[08:07] Dr. Bekker, what do we got? 贝克医生 什么情况
[08:10] Meet Mr. Murphy. 见见墨菲先生
[08:12] Some genius in the E.D. 急诊室里的某位”天才”
[08:14] sent him to the cath lab 把他送到了导管室
[08:14] with a STEMI. 因为他有ST段抬高心肌梗死
[08:16] Take a look at his aorta. 看看他的主动脉
[08:17] Damn, it’s blue. 天呐 是蓝色的
[08:20] Aortic dissection? 主动脉剥离
[08:21] That’s what I’m afraid of. 这正是我担心的
[08:24] – Where’s that echo, Marty? – Coming up now. -超声心动呢 马蒂 -马上就来
[08:28] Yep. Type-A proximal aortic dissection. 你说对了 A型近端主动脉剥离
[08:32] This guy’s in big trouble. 这家伙麻烦大了
[08:33] Diagnosis should’ve been made an hour ago. 应该在一小时前就作出诊断的
[08:35] Heart’s been ischemic for too long. 心脏缺血太长时间了
[08:37] He’s gonna need a bentall procedure to repair. 他需要做Bentall手术才能恢复
[08:39] Hope your dance card’s free. I can’t go it alone. 希望你现在有空 我一个人做不起来
[08:42] You’re in luck. 你运气不错
[08:44] Let’s put him in deep hypothermic arrest. 让他进入深度低温抑制状态
[08:46] Let’s take us down to 18 degrees. 把温度降到18华氏度[约负8摄氏度]
[08:47] Put the cooling wrap on his head. 把冷却带放在他的头上
[08:50] See if we can’t save this guy’s life. 看看我们能不能救活他
[08:58] Somehow, at night, he gets in my apartment, 不知为什么 在晚上 他进到我的公寓
[09:02] and he moves my things around. 他把我的东西移来移去
[09:06] He poisoned my food, 他在我的食物里下毒
[09:07] my water. 还有我的饮用水
[09:11] Is he alive? Where is he? 他还活着吗 他在哪
[09:13] – He is alive. – Oh, my God. -他还活着 -我的天呐
[09:15] 0.5 of Ativan, please, Maggie. 请打0.5毫升阿提凡 麦基
[09:17] Don’t let him near me! 不要让他靠近我
[09:18] – Oh, we won’t. We will not. – What is she doing? -不会的 -她在做什么
[09:21] She’s just giving you something 她只是在给你注射
[09:22] to make you a little bit calmer. 能让你冷静下来的东西
[09:26] Thank you, Maggie. 谢谢你 麦基
[09:28] You know, he– 你知道吗 他
[09:30] he started by killing the pets in my neighborhood. 他是从杀害我社区里的宠物开始的
[09:33] Brittany, I can promise you this, you’re safe here. 布兰妮 我向你保证 你在这里是安全的
[09:36] You have nothing to worry about. 你不用担心任何事
[09:39] What I’d like you to do is try and get a little rest, 我建议你试着休息一会
[09:41] and then I’m gonna come back later, 我过会再来看你
[09:42] and we can talk some more, okay? 然后我们再聊 好吗
[09:47] I’ll see ya in a bit. 我过会就来
[09:55] Head case? 怎么样
[09:56] Well, Ms. Coleman certainly appears 科尔曼女士明显有
[09:58] paranoid and delusional, 偏执狂和妄想症
[09:59] but I’d like to know what’s driving it. 但是我想知道背后的因素是什么
[10:00] What are the labs saying? 化验报告怎么说
[10:02] Well, tox screen is negative, 毒检呈阴性
[10:03] but she is malnourished and extremely dehydrated. 但是她营养不良 而且极度脱水
[10:06] She definitely has some kidney damage. 她肯定有肾损伤
[10:07] Yeah, that’s not surprising. 这倒不让人吃惊
[10:08] I mean, she hasn’t been drinking water or eating, 我是说 她一直都不吃不喝
[10:10] and she thinks Mr. Gardner’s trying to poison her. 她还认为加德纳先生要对她下毒
[10:12] Says she acted in self-defense. 她说她是在自卫
[10:14] Yeah, but how can we believe her? 我们该怎么相信她呢
[10:15] You just more or less said she’s crazy, right? 你刚刚才说她疯了 不是吗
[10:17] Can’t have it both ways. 总不能两边都占吧
[10:18] Well, Jay, he’s saying we don’t know yet. 杰 他是在说我们还没有得出结论
[10:20] Yeah, I mean, just because you’re paranoid 是的 我是说 就因为你是偏执狂
[10:21] doesn’t mean they’re not after you. 也不意味着他们不会来对付你
[10:23] All right, well, in any case, I wanna get her statement 好吧 不管怎么样 我想要她的口供
[10:24] and get a tech down here to take her prints 还有派一位技术人员来采集她的指纹
[10:26] to match ’em to the knife. 和刀上的配对一下
[10:27] Get a much clearer picture for you 如果我们让她更冷静一点的话
[10:28] if we let her calm down a bit. 局面对你们将更为清晰
[10:30] I’m sorry, guys. 朋友们 我很抱歉
[10:31] She admitted to stabbing someone, 她承认捅了别人
[10:33] so it doesn’t matter if you certify her or not, 所以不管你们能不能验证她是心神健全的
[10:34] compos mentis, she’s a suspect. 她都是一位嫌疑犯
[10:36] Fair enough. 说得对
[10:37] All right, lead the way. 好吧 带路吧
[10:41] – Hey, Mags? – Mm-hmm? -麦基 -有什么事吗
[10:42] You know Barry’s court appearance is today. 你知道巴里今天要出庭吧
[10:45] And you’re telling me this why? 你为什么要跟我说这个
[10:47] Well, I just thought maybe you’d wanna go. 我觉得你可能想去参加
[10:49] I don’t. 我不想去
[10:49] Look, Maggie, I understand, but still I– 听着 麦基 我理解你 不过
[10:52] Nat, he had plenty of chances to tell me the truth, 娜塔莉 他之前有大把的机会告诉我真相
[10:55] – but he didn’t. – I get it, -但他没有 -我知道
[10:56] but the only reason why you know the truth now 但是你现在知道真相的唯一原因
[10:58] is because he used a gun to save my life. 是他用一把枪救了我的命
[11:05] Infant with a bad cough in Two. 二号病房有婴儿患严重咳嗽
[11:09] Go. Please go. 去吧 快去吧
[11:16] Ms. Campos, hi, I’m Dr. Manning. 坎普斯女士 你好 我是曼宁医生
[11:19] Why don’t you tell me about your little girl, 跟我说说你的女儿的情况吧
[11:22] um…Abby? 艾比对吗
[11:23] About a week ago, she came down with a cold, 大概一星期之前 她得了感冒
[11:25] and it kept getting worse, 接着就一直恶化
[11:26] and now she has this really bad cough. 现在她得咳嗽真的非常严重
[11:28] And it sounds so strange. Is that normal? 而且声音也很奇怪 这正常吗
[11:30] – My sister, Wendy. – Hi. -我的姐妹 温蒂 -你好
[11:32] Um, I’m gonna take a listen to her chest, 我要听一下她的胸腔
[11:35] but you can hold her while I do that, okay? 我这么做的时候你可以抱着她的 可以吗
[11:36] – Of course. – Temperature’s 101.2 -当然 -体温约38.4摄氏度
[11:38] Thank you. 谢谢你
[11:40] Hey, it’s okay. 没事的
[11:42] It’s all right. 没事的
[11:47] Okay, so, that sound that you’re hearing, 好的 你听见的咳嗽声
[11:49] it’s what we call stridor cough. 我们叫它喘咳
[11:51] Uh, it could be caused by croup, 可能是由哮吼造成的
[11:53] but more likely pertussis, whooping cough. 不过更像是百日咳
[11:56] I’m pretty sure that’s what we’re looking at here. 我很确定这就是她的情况
[11:59] Abby already had her first DTaP shot. 艾比已经打了第一针百白破疫苗了
[12:00] She’s not due for the second one. 她还没到打第二针的日期
[12:02] Unfortunately, she doesn’t have full immunity yet. 可惜 她还没有完全的免疫力
[12:05] Oh, God. 天啊
[12:06] – Is it, uh, really serious? – It can be, -那很严重吗 -有可能
[12:09] but Abby doesn’t seem to be doing too badly. 但艾比看起来还没什么严重症状
[12:11] I’d like to start her on antibiotics, 我想先给她用抗生素
[12:13] give her some Tylenol for her fever, 用点泰诺来治疗发热
[12:15] and run some labs just to confirm. 然后做几项化验确认一下
[12:17] Let’s get a babygram, a CBC, BMP, 给她做个全身婴儿图 血常规 血液生化
[12:19] and do a nasal swab for cultures and a PCR. 再加个咽拭子培养和PCR检验
[12:22] – Right. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[12:25] Is there anyone you’d like us to contact? 你需要我们帮你联系什么人吗
[12:27] My husband’s out of town on business. 我丈夫出差去了
[12:28] I’ll give him a call. 我打给他就好
[12:29] All right, just hang tight a little while longer. 好 你们再稍等一下
[12:31] I’ll be back to check soon. 我过会儿回来检查
[12:33] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -没事
[12:35] So I saw this patient. 我看了这个病人
[12:38] Guy’s taking big doses of acetaminophen for back pain, right, 他因为背疼狂吃对乙酰氨基酚药品
[12:41] then he gets a cold 然后又感冒了
[12:42] and starts taking an over-the-counter cold medication, 开始吃一种非处方感冒药
[12:45] also with acetaminophen. 里面也有对乙酰氨基酚
[12:48] – He comes in with– – Liver damage. -最后他… -肝功损伤
[12:54] Yeah, people don’t read the labels. 是 大家现在都不看标签了
[12:59] What’s up? 你怎么了
[13:01] My dad is trying to get in touch with me. 我爸爸想联系我
[13:04] Oh, really? 是吗
[13:06] Finally. 终于等到了
[13:08] I mean, that’s–that’s-that’s a good thing, right? 我是说 那是件好事 对吧
[13:11] No… it isn’t. 不是的
[13:13] My, uh-I wrote my mom about it, 我写邮件告诉了我妈
[13:15] and, uh, this is what she says. 这是她回我的
[13:18] “Stay away from him. He’ll only hurt you.” “离他远点 他只会让你伤心”
[13:21] Hm… that’s rough. 这可不好受
[13:26] My mother’s a mess. 我妈妈就是一团糟
[13:27] Yeah, she hates my dad. I never should’ve written her. 她恨死我爸了 我就不该告诉她的
[13:38] Oh, hey, my patient, Joe Murphy, 我的病人 乔·墨菲
[13:40] how’d his stent go? 他支架搭得怎么样了
[13:42] Uh… any word? 有消息吗
[13:45] Give me a sec. 稍等
[13:47] Oh, he didn’t get his stent. 他没搭支架
[13:49] He went straight to the O.R. 被直接送进手术室了
[13:51] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[13:53] Well, he didn’t have a heart attack. 他没有心脏病
[13:56] What do you mean? 什么意思
[13:59] He didn’t have a heart attack. 他没有心脏病
[14:02] Aortic dissection? 主动脉剥离吗
[14:05] Okay, I’m– no, no, no, uh– 好 我… 不不不
[14:07] I’ma head up to surgery. 我现在去手术室
[14:08] Text me if you need me, okay? 有事记得发短信给我 好吗
[14:09] Okay. 好
[14:25] Dr. Rhodes, how’s he looking? 罗德斯医生 他怎么样了
[14:28] Your patient, Doctor? 这是你的病人吗 医生
[14:33] – Yeah. – Brilliant. -对 -真棒
[14:37] Repairs to the heart are complete. 心脏修复完成
[14:39] Let’s wean him off pump. 准备撤掉血泵
[14:41] Cutting to two liters. 减到两升
[14:43] All right… 好
[14:45] He’s tolerating it. 他撑住了
[14:48] Take him off pump. 准备离泵
[14:50] Off pump. 离泵
[14:53] – Damn it, right heart failure. – Yeah, heart’s ballooning. -可恶 右心衰竭 -涨起来了
[14:55] Echo confirms. 超声确认
[14:57] Mean arterial pressure’s down to 30. He’s crashing. 平均动脉压降到30 他要不行了
[14:59] – Put him back on pump. – I’m on it. -打开泵机 -是
[15:01] He had all the symptoms of a heart attack. 他各种症状显示的都是心脏病
[15:03] Marty, where are we at with drugs? 马蒂 告诉我用药量
[15:04] He’s maxed out on everything: 各种都是最大量了
[15:05] Dopamine, dobutamine, milrinone. 多巴胺 多巴酚丁胺 米力农
[15:07] All right, let’s add epi. Up inhaled nitric to 20. 好 再加个肾上腺素 一氧化氮吸入调高到20
[15:11] – And two amps back on bicarb. – He’s severely malperfused. -再加两支碳酸氢盐 -他灌注不良已经很严重了
[15:13] You’re gonna kill his organs. 你这样会杀死他的器官
[15:14] I’m aware, Dr. Rhodes. 我知道 罗德斯医生
[15:15] Is this why you brought me in? 所以你才喊我进来吗
[15:16] So I could share in your disaster? 让我分享你的失败
[15:22] April? 艾普尔
[15:23] – Heart rate’s 110. – Oh, I don’t feel good. -心率110了 -我好难受
[15:25] Let’s get another blood pressure. 再测一次血压
[15:26] Why is this happening? 为什么会这样
[15:28] Started out a normal day. 今天早上还好好的
[15:30] Oh, god, how did I end up here? 天啊 我怎么会在这里的
[15:32] Nobody expects to wind up here, 没人想进医院
[15:33] but I promise we’ll take good care of you. 但我保证 我们会尽全力照顾你的
[15:36] – BP’s 108 over 76. – Wait… -血压76/108 -等等
[15:41] Knife must’ve nicked his stomach. 刀子一定刺到他胃了
[15:42] Didn’t show up on the scan. 扫描没照出来
[15:43] Trent, I’m sorry, but we have to get you to surgery. 特伦特 抱歉 但我们必须送你进手术室
[15:46] Let the O.R. know we’re sending him up 通知手术室我们要送他过去
[15:47] for an emergency laparoscopy. 做紧急肠镜
[15:54] Oh, Dr. Manning, this is my husband, Aaron, 曼宁医生 这是我丈夫埃伦
[15:56] our son. 这是我们儿子
[15:57] Ben, say hello to Dr. Manning. 本 跟曼宁医生问好
[16:01] You know, it’s a little tight in there. 知道吗 这里有点挤
[16:02] Would you guys mind waiting out in the lobby? 你们介意去大厅里等吗
[16:04] Sure. 没问题
[16:05] – You’ll let me know how Abby’s doing? – Yeah. -及时告诉我艾比的情况好吗 -好
[16:12] I know… 我知道
[16:14] – Hi. – She sounds worse. -你好 -她听起来更严重了
[16:16] All right, let me take a listen. 好 我来听一下
[16:21] All right… 好了
[16:28] Maybe the antibiotics aren’t working. 是不是抗生素没起效
[16:32] They just need some more time. 还需要点时间
[16:34] Let’s start her on the nebulizer. 先给她做个雾化吧
[16:36] What’s that? 那是什么
[16:37] It’s gonna open up her lungs, make her more comfortable 那会打开她的肺部 让她更舒服一点
[16:39] until the antibiotics start to work. 等待抗生素起效
[16:41] – Go ahead. – Okay. -来吧 -好吧
[16:43] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[16:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[16:47] So I’m gonna have you hold this right here, 我要麻烦你把这个举在这边
[16:49] – just like that. – Okay. -就像这样 -好
[16:52] Yeah? That’s perfect. 可以吗 很好
[16:54] All right, you let us know if you need anything, okay? 好 要有其他问题了记得再找我们
[16:56] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢你 -没事
[16:57] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:59] The first microsecond of the Big Bang, 在大爆炸后的第一微秒
[17:02] the inflationary epic of the universe, 宇宙急速膨胀
[17:04] when it went from the size of an atom 从一颗原子的大小
[17:07] to the size of a marble, 变成了一颗弹珠
[17:10] lasted 10 undecillions of a second. 那是10的负36次幂
[17:14] That’s… 10 to the negative 36th. 也就是10的36次方分之一
[17:19] That’s just slightly longer than the attention span 只比大学生的平均注意力持续时间
[17:22] of the average college student. 长了那么一点点
[17:28] So, we can get a few of the hows of the universe. 所以 我们能知道宇宙的几个”如何”
[17:36] As to the whys, 至于”为什么”
[17:37] well, that’s a question for Siri. 那就是Siri要回答的问题了
[17:42] See y’all next week. 我们下周再见
[18:01] Sarah… 莎拉
[18:05] How do you even know what I look like? 你还知道我长什么样吗
[18:08] Look, you have every right to be angry with me. 你完全有权生我的气
[18:12] What do you want? 你想要什么
[18:15] Just another chance. 另一次机会
[18:43] Just… 稍等
[18:45] Dr. Charles, this is Ms. Sutton, 查尔斯医生 这是萨顿女士
[18:47] a friend of your patient’s, Ms. Coleman. 你病人科尔曼女士的朋友
[18:48] – Alana. – Nice to meet you, Alana. -叫我阿兰娜就好 -你好 阿兰娜
[18:51] I was hoping I could see Brittany. Would it be all right? 我想见见布兰妮 可以吗
[18:53] Do you mind if I ask you a few questions first? 你介意我先问你几个问题吗
[18:55] Oh, of course. You’re a psychiatrist. 当然不 你是精神科医生
[18:57] Yes. 对
[18:59] so, how do you know Brittany? 你和布兰妮是怎么认识的
[19:00] I’m a very close friend. 我们俩是密友
[19:02] Uh-huh, so then you know why she’s here? 所以你知道她是为什么入院了
[19:04] Yeah, I heard. It’s terrible. 是 我听说了 真可怕
[19:05] I mean, what would make her do such a thing? 她为什么要做那种事
[19:07] Well, that’s what we’re trying to figure out. 那也是我们想知道的
[19:08] You know, have you noticed anything unusual 你发现她最近的行为
[19:11] in her behavior recently? 有什么异常吗
[19:13] She has seemed a little more nervous, 她看起来有点紧张兮兮的
[19:15] and I do know that she’s had problems with her neighbor. 我知道她跟她的邻居有矛盾
[19:18] He’s a very unpleasant man. 他是个讨人厌的家伙
[19:19] Could–could he have threatened her? 他会不会胁迫了她
[19:21] Well, the police are– are investigating all that. 这些警察会调查的
[19:23] Good. 那就好
[19:25] By the way, did she mention anything about a check for me? 顺便问下 她有提到要给我张支票吗
[19:29] Sorry? 什么
[19:30] I’m thinking it might not be 我想现在可能不太适合
[19:31] a good time to bring it up with her. 跟她提这件事
[19:32] I mean, it’s not important. 其实也不太重要
[19:35] Can I see her now? 我现在能见见她吗
[19:38] Yes, um, I think that 好 我想
[19:39] she might find your presence reassuring. 她见到你应该会很安心
[19:45] Alana, thank God you’re here. 阿兰娜 谢天谢地你来了
[19:46] You poor dear. 可怜的姑娘
[19:48] Poor dear. 可怜的姑娘
[19:51] Help! We need a doctor! Help! 救命 我们需要医生 救命
[19:54] She–she’s having some kind of fit. 她好像发作了
[19:56] She’s seizing. Get me some suction. 她在抽搐 我需要抽吸
[19:58] – Got it. – Ativan. -马上去 -阿提凡
[20:00] – 0.05 mgs per kilogram IV. – Right. -按每千克0.05毫克静脉注射 -好
[20:02] Oh, my baby… 我的孩子
[20:09] – Oh, my God. – Oxygen. -天哪 -氧气
[20:13] I can’t stand to see her like this. 我看不下去了
[20:15] Isn’t there anything else you can do for her? 你还能为她做点什么吗
[20:17] Lauren, we are doing everything that we can for her, okay? 劳伦 我们就是在尽力抢救她 好吗
[20:19] We’ll be back to check on her again soon. 等会我们再回来看她的情况
[20:24] – Uh, Dr. Manning? – Yes? -曼宁医生 -什么事
[20:26] A couple of weeks ago, 几周前
[20:27] we visited my sister and the baby 我们去拜访过我妹妹和孩子
[20:29] and my son, Ben, he, um– he had a little bit of a cold. 当时我的儿子本 有点感冒
[20:33] But that–that couldn’t cause this, right, 但这孩子得的是百日咳
[20:35] the–the whooping cough? 应该不是他导致的吧
[20:36] No, not if it was just a cold. 如果确实是感冒 就不是
[20:38] Okay. 好吧
[20:41] A mild case of whooping cough can present as a cold, 百日咳不严重的话 症状和感冒一样
[20:44] but I’m assuming that your son is vaccinated? 但我想你儿子是打过疫苗的吧
[20:48] Wendy? 温蒂
[20:50] He isn’t. 他没有
[20:52] Then yes, your sister’s baby 那就是 你妹妹孩子的百日咳
[20:54] could’ve caught this from your son. 可能就是你儿子传染的
[20:55] Oh, my God. 天哪
[20:58] Has your son had any of his childhood inoculations? 你儿子打过任何儿童预防疫苗吗
[21:01] No, my husband doesn’t believe in it. 不 我丈夫不信这套
[21:08] – Not this one? – Excuse me? -不是这个吗 -打扰一下
[21:10] – Can I talk to you? – Yeah. -我能和您谈谈吗 -好
[21:14] So, your wife tells me that 你妻子告诉我
[21:15] Ben hasn’t had any of his childhood vaccinations. 本没有接种过任何儿童预防疫苗
[21:18] Oh, God, here we go. Really? You had to tell her? 天哪 要不要啊 你跟她说这个做什么
[21:21] You know how these people think, honey. 你知道这些人是怎么想的吧 亲爱的
[21:23] Yeah, I had to tell her. 是的 我必须告诉她
[21:24] If you notice, Doctor, our son is doing just fine. 如您所见 医生 我们的儿子好得很
[21:26] Yeah, maybe he’s just fine, 是啊 或许他是好得很
[21:28] but your niece is in there with whooping cough, 但您的那位感染了百日咳的外甥女
[21:30] most likely because of him, 很可能是因为他才染病
[21:32] – because of you. – You don’t know that. -也就是因为你 -你怎么知道
[21:34] That baby is suffering horribly. 那个孩子很痛苦
[21:36] – She could die. – Aaron? -她可能会死 -埃伦
[21:38] Look…I’m sorry, 很抱歉
[21:40] but I have to do what I think is right. 但我只做我认为对的事
[21:42] I have to protect my son. 我得保护我的儿子
[21:43] Oh, you think you’re protecting him? 你觉得你在保护他吗
[21:45] Do you have any idea how dangerous an E.D. is 那你知不知道对一个没打疫苗的孩子来说
[21:48] for a child without immunity? 急诊室有多危险
[21:50] Do not assume that there aren’t more idiots like you out there. 别以为不会有其他跟你一样的傻缺
[21:53] Excuse me? 什么
[21:54] And who knows what these kids might have: 谁知道这些孩子会不会有
[21:56] measles, mumps, polio. 麻疹 腮腺炎 小儿麻痹
[21:59] Get your son out of here. 立刻带你的儿子离开这里
[22:01] I’m serious. 我认真的
[22:02] Get your son out of here now. 马上带你儿子离开
[22:07] Ben, come on, let’s go. 本 过来 我们走了
[22:08] – Dad… – Now, come on. -爸爸 -快点过来
[22:12] – Let’s go. – I’m staying with Lauren. -我们走 -我留下陪劳伦
[22:15] Wendy? 温蒂
[22:16] But, honey, go with your dad, okay? 宝贝 你先跟爸爸回去 好吗
[22:18] I’ll be home as soon as I can. 我会尽快回家的
[22:19] Okay. 好
[22:27] Mean arterial pressure is 53, 平均动脉压为53
[22:31] 58 65 58…65.
[22:34] It’s coming up. 在上升了
[22:36] Bypass. 搭桥
[22:39] Now. 现在
[22:41] We’re still giving blood products? 我们还要输血吗
[22:43] – No. – How ’bout meds? -不用 -那药物呢
[22:45] He’s still on maximal support, 还在最高量
[22:46] but his urine output has improved. 不过他的尿量变多了
[22:48] Profusion’s improving. 整体状况在改善
[22:50] I think he’s stable enough to decannulate. 我想他的情况足够稳定 可以全麻拔管
[22:53] I agree. 我同意
[22:55] He’s looking good. 他状态不错
[22:57] – Great. – No thanks to you. -太好了 -不必了
[23:02] Let’s just close him up. 我们给他缝合吧
[23:13] Trent, we understand the surgery went well. 特伦特 手术很顺利
[23:15] We’ll get you up to your own room, 床位一准备好
[23:17] – as soon as a bed opens up. – Thank you. -我们就送你回病房 -谢谢
[23:22] What’s she doing here? 她怎么在这里
[23:24] The woman who attacked you, she was injured. 那个袭击你的女人 她受了伤
[23:25] But don’t worry, she’s under guard. 但别担心 她有人看管
[23:27] No, no, not her, the other one. 不不 不是她 是另一个
[23:29] I think she’s a friend. 我想是她朋友吧
[23:30] Keep her away from me. 别让她接近我
[23:33] Keep her away. 别让她接近我
[23:43] Dr. Charles, I went to see my dad. 查尔斯医生 我去见了我爸爸
[23:46] What made you change your mind? 是什么让你改变了主意
[23:48] I don’t know, 我不知道
[23:49] maybe because my mother told me to stay away from him. 可能因为我妈妈让我离他远一点
[23:52] But it’s not just about me being rebellious. 不全是因为我叛逆
[23:54] All these years, I’ve wondered who he is, 这么多年 我一直想知道他是谁
[23:56] why he left. 为什么离开
[23:58] You always tell me there are two sides to a story. 你总是告诉我 人们总是各执一词
[24:01] I wanted to hear my dad’s. 我想听听我爸爸怎么说
[24:02] Makes sense. 合情合理
[24:03] Oh, and just so you know, my dad said he did write me… 我还要告诉你 我爸爸说他有写信给我
[24:08] Really? He said that? 是吗 他这么说吗
[24:10] Yeah, yeah. My mom must’ve thrown the letters away. 是的 一定是我妈妈把信丢了
[24:16] He’s not really the monster she made him out to be. 他其实不是她口中那么不堪
[24:18] He’s a professor of astrophysics. 他是天体物理学教授
[24:20] He’s brilliant, his students love him. 他很聪明 很受学生喜爱
[24:22] He’s, um–he’s taking me to dinner tonight at the Faculty Club. 他今晚要带我去参加教授俱乐部的晚宴
[24:31] Maggie, what’s the, uh– 麦基 那个…
[24:33] the new extension for the pharmacy again? 新扩建的药房电话是多少
[24:34] 4482 4482.
[24:40] Um, this is Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[24:41] I–I sent in a prescription this morning 我今早给一个叫罗伯特·海伍德的病人
[24:43] for a Robert Haywood: 开了药
[24:45] Lorazepam. 劳拉西泮
[24:47] He pick that up yet? 他取走了吗
[24:51] He didn’t? 没有
[24:54] You sure? 你确定
[24:58] Okay, thank you. 好 谢谢
[25:03] Dr. Charles, my patient, Mr. Gardner, 查尔斯医生 我的病人加德纳先生
[25:06] you know, he was more upset seeing the friend 他看到刺伤他的那个女人的朋友的时候
[25:08] of the woman who stabbed him. 表现得很慌张
[25:10] A friend? 朋友
[25:12] – Alana? – Yeah. -阿兰娜 -是的
[25:16] He says she filed a crazy lawsuit against him 他说她他提起了一桩疯狂的诉讼
[25:18] to get possession of his apartment. 想要占有他的公寓
[25:20] It cost him thousands of dollars to get it dismissed. 他花了几千块才搞定
[25:23] He says he often sees her outside our building, 他说他总是看到她在楼外
[25:24] staring up at his place. 望着他家
[25:26] Somehow, she’s got it in her head 不知道为什么 她就觉得
[25:28] that his apartment belongs to her. 他的公寓是属于她的
[25:32] Poison! Get it away! 毒药 拿走
[25:34] Ma’am, you need to get back on the bed now. 女士 请回到床上
[25:36] – I got this. – …and he poisoned me! -我来 -…他给我下毒
[25:38] I told you! I told you! 我说过了 我说过了
[25:40] – Calm down. – He’s trying to k–I told you. -冷静 -他想杀…我说了
[25:42] – He has poison. – Brittany… -他有毒药 -布兰妮
[25:43] 0.5 of Ativan. 注射0.5毫克阿提凡
[25:44] Look at me. I’m not gonna let anyone hurt you. 看着我 我不会让任何人伤害你的
[25:46] Right behind you. 在你后面
[25:47] I told you. He’s trying to kill me. 我跟你说过的 他想杀我
[25:49] I’m not safe. He– 我不安全 他…
[25:52] No. 不
[25:57] – There you go. – No, I can’t… -好了 -不 我不能…
[26:05] So, tell me again how you figured out 再和我说一遍你是怎么发现
[26:08] that your neighbor was poisoning you. 你的邻居给你下毒的
[26:11] Well, you can’t taste it. 你尝不出来
[26:13] It’s just a little bit, 只有一点
[26:16] but it builds up in your body and it kills you. 但是它在你的体内积累 慢慢要你的命
[26:20] And… 而且…
[26:22] Alana saw him do it. 阿兰娜看到他那么做了
[26:24] – Oh, uh, Alana saw him? – Yeah. -阿兰娜看到了 -是的
[26:27] She knows what he’s up to. 她知道他在谋划什么
[26:28] I got it. 我明白了
[26:30] You two are, uh–you’re– you’re very close, aren’t you? 你们两个 你们 你们很亲近 是吗
[26:33] Oh, yes. 是的
[26:35] How long have you known her for? 你们认识多久了
[26:37] Um, a couple of years. 有几年了
[26:40] We met at the farmer’s market. 我们是在农贸市场遇见的
[26:44] I don’t know what I would do without her. 我不知道没有她我该怎么办
[26:49] Alana looks after me. 阿兰娜照顾我
[26:52] You know, if she lived… 如果她住在
[26:54] next to me instead of that man, I would be safe. 我旁边 而不是那个人 我就安全了
[26:58] She wants to be close, 她想要住近些
[27:01] so she can protect me. 这样她就可以保护我了
[27:09] Hey there. 你好啊
[27:10] – How’s Brittany? – Better. -布兰妮怎么样 -好点了
[27:13] Thank God. 感谢上帝
[27:14] When will she be able to come home? 她什么时候能回家
[27:16] I’m not so sure that she will. 我不确定她能回家
[27:17] I mean, not right away anyway. 我的意思是 反正现在不能
[27:19] She’s gonna definitely need more therapy, 她还需要做更多的治疗
[27:21] and, well, frankly, 坦白讲
[27:22] there’s a very good chance she gets arrested. 她很有可能会被逮捕
[27:24] – Arrested? – Yeah. -逮捕 -是的
[27:25] That’s terrible. 那可太糟了
[27:27] Who’s gonna drive me to exercise class? 谁载我去上健身班呢
[27:30] Excuse me? 你说什么
[27:32] I don’t have a car. Brittany drives me. 我没有车 都是布兰妮载我去
[27:38] Very nice of her. 她人真好
[27:42] Did you say something before about a check? 你之前有说过支票什么的吗
[27:44] – Did I? – Yeah. -我说过吗 -是的
[27:47] Oh, well, 想起来了
[27:48] Brittany is helping me with this month’s rent. 布兰妮要帮我付这个月的房租
[27:51] I’m not very good with money. 我不是很擅长理财
[27:56] She really is such a– 她真的是个…
[27:57] a kind, agreeable person, isn’t she? 善良的 讨人喜欢的人 是吗
[28:01] Chauffeuring you around and giving you money. 给你当司机 给你钱
[28:03] – She lends me money. – Of course. -她借给我钱 -当然
[28:06] I’m a very good friend to her. 我是她特别好的朋友
[28:08] There is no doubt in my mind. 我毫不怀疑这一点
[28:13] You know, um, I should have some news for you very soon. 我应该很快就会有新消息告诉你
[28:16] Why don’t we find you a warmer place to–to wait? 要不你找个温暖点的地方待着等一下
[28:19] Okay. 好
[28:24] BP’s stable. 血压稳定了
[28:25] Let’s start titrating down the epinephrine. 开始滴定肾上腺素吧
[28:30] Nice job. 干得漂亮
[28:36] How could I have missed it? 我怎么会漏掉
[28:38] I did a chest X-ray and an EKG– 我做了胸透和心电图…
[28:40] Neither of which showed the aortic dissection. 并没有主动脉剥离的现象
[28:42] Look, every indication was that 每个迹象都表明
[28:43] the guy was having a heart attack. 他是心脏病发
[28:46] What if I had just done a–a bedside echo? 如果我做了床边超声心动图呢
[28:48] Why? 为什么
[28:49] Look, you thought your priority was to get him to the cath lab. 你觉得你应该先带他去导管室
[28:53] But that was wrong. 但那是错的
[28:55] Look…we’re all taught to see things a certain way, 我们所受的教育 让我们从一个特定的角度看事情
[28:58] and most of the time, that works, 大多数时候是有用的
[29:00] just…not all the time. 只是 不是一直有用
[29:03] It is a very, very hard thing 看到我们的判断错误
[29:06] to see past our assumptions. 真的是一件难事
[29:08] Believe me, I’m still learning. 相信我 我也还在学习
[29:20] Oh, my God. 天啊
[29:22] She’s cyanotic. She needs more oxygen. 她发绀了 她需要更多氧气
[29:24] Oh, no. 不
[29:25] Sats at 88, 86…80. 血氧饱和量88 86 80
[29:29] – We need to intubate. – Intubate? A–a–a tube? -我们得插管 -插管 管子
[29:32] Yes, I’m sorry. .14 of atropine, 是的 我很抱歉 0.14单位阿托品
[29:34] 2 of etomidate, 14 of sux. 2单位依托咪酯 14单位司可林
[29:37] Wha–what are– what are you doing? 你 你在做什么
[29:41] Is she gonna make it? 她能撑过来吗
[29:47] I’m in. 插进去了
[29:49] Take over bagging, Monique. 接手气袋 莫妮克
[29:51] Did it work? 有效果吗
[29:54] Heart rate’s back up 110. 心率恢复到110
[29:55] Sats at 98. She’s stable. 血氧量98 稳定下来了
[29:58] It’s all my fault. 都是我的错
[30:01] It’s all my fault that she’s sick. 她生病都是我的错
[30:02] – What are you talking about? – I am so sorry! -你在说什么 -真的很抱歉
[30:06] – I’m so sorry. – What? -对不起 -什么
[30:08] Ben, we thought he just had a cold. 本 我们以为他只是感冒了
[30:10] – What? – We never gave him his shots. -什么 -我们没给他打过疫苗
[30:13] Shots? You mean… Ben had whooping cough? 疫苗 你是说 本有百日咳
[30:16] It seems likely. 可能是
[30:19] He never had his shots, and you let him near Abby? 他没打过疫苗 你还让他靠近艾比
[30:21] – I didn’t know. – How could you? -我不知道 -你怎么能这样
[30:24] I am so sorry. 真的对不起
[30:27] You did this to my baby! Get out! 是你害的我的宝宝 出去
[30:29] Get out! 滚
[30:40] I think we’re dealing with a case of folieadeux. 我认为她得的是二联性精神病
[30:43] – And that is… – A shared delusion. -那是… -分享性妄想
[30:47] Heads up, guys, I got an arrest warrant 注意了 我拿到了
[30:48] for Brittany Coleman, attempted murder. 布兰妮·科尔曼的逮捕令 谋杀未遂
[30:49] Gonna transfer her to the psych ward at Cook County. 要把她转移到库克郡的精神病院
[30:52] Before you do that, there’s somebody I’d like you to meet. 在你这么做之前 我想让你见个人
[30:54] Two minutes. 两分钟就好
[30:56] Alana? 阿兰娜
[30:58] This is Detective Halstead. 这位是霍斯德特警探
[31:00] I thought it would be very important 我认为他了解一下
[31:01] for him to get your perspective on how this all unfolded. 你对整件事情的看法是很重要的
[31:05] How do you do? 你好
[31:06] Uh, maybe we should talk somewhere more private. 我们到安静点的地方说话吧
[31:08] – Oh, all right. – Great. -好 -很好
[31:13] So, how can I help? 需要我怎么帮忙
[31:15] I understand that you were the one 我知道是你
[31:17] who warned Ms. Coleman about her neighbor, right? 警告科尔曼女士小心她的邻居的 是吗
[31:19] That he was poisoning her food, 他给她的食物里下毒
[31:21] putting gas through the vents. 从通风口放毒气
[31:22] And he’s a child molester. Did you know that? 他还是个恋童癖 你们知道吗
[31:25] I haven’t seen any indication of a criminal record. 我没有看到他有犯罪记录
[31:30] Now, what about Mr. Gardner’s apartment? 加德纳先生的公寓呢
[31:33] What do you mean? 怎么了
[31:34] Well, that you think it should be yours. 你觉得应该是你的
[31:38] Who told you that? 谁告诉你的
[31:39] We’re just trying to understand 我们只是想弄清楚
[31:40] all the different factors that might’ve prompted 所有会促使布兰妮
[31:42] Brittany to attack her neighbor, that’s all. 攻击她的邻居的因素 仅此而已
[31:45] I hope you don’t think that– 我希望你不是觉得…
[31:48] I don’t know what he has been telling you, 我不知道他跟你说了什么
[31:50] or how he has twisted things, 或者他是怎么歪曲事实的
[31:51] but I have only tried to protect Brittany. 但是我所做的只是努力保护布兰妮
[31:54] Here’s the thing, you could look at this case 问题是 这个案子
[31:56] and come to, uh, a different conclusion, 你可以得到不同的结论
[31:58] that maybe you didn’t really care that much about Brittany, 也许你不是那么关心布兰妮
[32:00] and you just wanted her to kill her neighbor 你只是想让她杀了她的邻居
[32:02] so that you could have his apartment. 这样你就可以占有他的公寓
[32:05] He’s out of his mind. 他疯了
[32:08] You keep lying, 你继续说谎
[32:10] and something really bad might happen to you. 就会有不好的事发生在你身上
[32:13] Ma’am, was that a threat? 女士 你这是在恐吓他吗
[32:16] No, of course not. 不 当然不是了
[32:24] You sure know how to bring out the best in people. 你可真知道怎么把人最好的那面激发出来
[32:26] Yeah, it’s a gift. 是啊 这是天赋
[32:30] So the way I see it, 所以在我看来
[32:33] Alana is who we refer to as the inducer. 阿兰娜是所谓的诱导者
[32:36] So, is Brittany insane? 那布兰妮是疯了吗
[32:38] I think she’s malleable, impressionable, 她是很敏感 容易受他人影响
[32:41] maybe a little paranoid, but without Alana’s influence, 还可能有点偏执妄想 但没有阿兰娜的影响
[32:43] she would let go of the delusion 她不会有各种妄想
[32:45] and probably even be remorseful for what she did. 还有可能对自己的行为感到后悔
[32:48] Was Alana making the whole thing up, 这一切都是阿兰娜编造的
[32:49] or did she really think Trent was evil? 还是说她真认为特伦特很邪恶
[32:51] Well, evil in the sense that he was standing in her way. 邪恶是因为他妨碍了她
[32:54] And she did all that for an apartment? 她那么做就是为了一套公寓
[32:56] I would diagnose Alana as a psychopath. 我会诊断阿兰娜为精神变态
[32:58] I mean, they get off on playing those kinda games. 他们特别擅长玩那种游戏 然后脱身
[33:03] I’m sorry, guys, I still got to arrest Brittany. 抱歉 我还是得逮捕布兰妮
[33:05] But Jay, is she really the criminal here? 但是杰 她真的是这件事中的犯罪分子吗
[33:07] We might be able to charge Alana with accountability, 我们或许能起诉阿兰娜也有责任
[33:09] bur for now, I got a signed a complaint from the victim. 但目前来看 受害者正式提起诉讼了
[33:24] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给你 -谢谢
[33:28] That guy who didn’t immunize his kid, 那个没给自己的孩子打疫苗的人
[33:31] did I hear you call him an idiot? 我是听到你说他傻缺了吗
[33:34] That was a very Will Halstead moment. 那可是威尔·霍斯特德的风格啊
[33:38] I just–I can’t stand it. 我…我真受不了他了
[33:41] No matter how much science we give people, 不管我们告诉大家多少科学
[33:43] no matter how much proof, 不管有多少证据
[33:44] they just go on believing what they wanna believe. 他们还是继续相信自己想相信的
[33:47] I mean, the guy who started this whole anti-vac thing 那个发起整个反疫苗运动的人
[33:49] has been completely discredited. 已经完全名誉扫地了
[33:50] So what is wrong with people? 所以大家都是怎么了
[33:52] Why do they keep clinging to this myth? 为什么还信这种胡说八道
[33:55] Mass hysteria. 集体发疯
[33:56] Yeah, and that baby pays the price. 而那个孩子付出了代价
[34:01] – See ya. – All right. -回见 -好
[34:11] I had my arraignment today. 我今天被传讯了
[34:16] I know. 我知道
[34:17] I pleaded guilty. 我认罪了
[34:19] Sentencing’s next week. 判决在下周
[34:23] I wanna explain, Maggie. 我想跟你解释 麦基
[34:25] I was barely 17. 我当时不到17岁
[34:27] Barry, I’ve heard a lot of stories today. 巴里 我今天听了很多故事了
[34:31] I’m really not up to hearing another one. 我真的不想再听一个了
[34:33] I got busted for aggravated battery. 我因为暴力殴打被抓了
[34:36] Juvie records are sealed, 少管所的记录封存了
[34:38] but state agencies still have access. 但州机构仍然有权查看
[34:40] I never would’ve gotten a job. 那样我不可能找到工作
[34:42] So, I changed my name. I thought I could– 所以我改了名字 我以为我能…
[34:44] That’s not the point. 那不是重点
[34:47] All the time we were together, you never told me. 我们在一起那么久 你从没告诉过我
[34:50] I’m trying to– 我是想…
[34:52] I don’t know who you are. 我不知道你是谁
[34:53] I don’t know–just… 我不知道…
[35:07] Hi. 你好
[35:09] So, good news: Um, Abby’s latest labs 好消息 艾比的最新化验结果
[35:11] show her white count has come down, 显示她的白细胞计数降低了
[35:13] and I am also very encouraged by her latest chest X-ray. 她的最新X光结果也很理想
[35:16] – R–really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[35:17] So, I’d like to do what we call a spontaneous breathing trial. 所以我想做一个自主呼吸试验
[35:21] I’ll see if she can breathe on her own 看看她能不能不戴呼吸机
[35:22] without the ventilator. 自己呼吸
[35:24] Okay. Go ahead and turn it down. 好 关掉呼吸机吧
[35:35] She’s breathing. 她在呼吸
[35:38] Sats are holding. 体征数据很稳定
[35:39] Respiratory rate and tidal volumes are good. 呼吸频率和气量都不错
[35:43] Hm, I think she’s turned the corner. 我觉得她转危为安了
[35:45] – Oh, thank God. – Monique? -谢天谢地 -莫妮克
[35:46] Oh, my baby. 我的孩子
[35:50] Have you seen my sister? 你见到我姐姐了吗
[35:52] Do you know if she’s still here? 知道她是否还在这里吗
[35:54] She is. 在
[36:05] Dr. Haywood. 海伍德博士
[36:07] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[36:09] – I’m taking Sarah out to dinner. – So she said. -我要带萨拉出去吃晚餐 -她说过了
[36:13] I was there when she got your note. 她收到你的信息时我在场
[36:17] – I played dumb. – Thank you. -我装傻了 -谢谢
[36:20] She told me about-about your ex-wife. 她告诉了我你前妻的事
[36:22] Uh, kinda disturbing 真恼人
[36:23] that she destroyed all your letters. 她毁了你所有的信件
[36:26] Ah, yeah, it was a, uh… 是啊 那是一场…
[36:28] nasty divorce. 很难看的离婚
[36:30] I know all about those. 我很清楚
[36:33] Listen, your prescription is waiting for you 你的处方在药店
[36:34] – in the pharmacy. – Oh, great. -等你了 -好极了
[36:36] – Anytime you’re ready. – Thank you. -你随时可以去取 -谢谢
[36:38] You know what, frankly, just talking to you this morning 说实话 今天上午跟你聊了之后
[36:41] made me feel a whole lot better. 我就感觉好多了
[36:42] Well, good. 好事
[36:45] Just so I know… 我想问一句
[36:47] did you decide to share your condition with Sarah? 你决定把你的情况告诉萨拉了吗
[36:50] No, not yet. 不 先不说
[36:53] I don’t wanna make her think 我不想让她觉得
[36:54] I might need something from her. 我是有需要于她
[36:56] Well–w–like what? 什么需要
[36:59] Uh, well… 这个
[37:02] You know, honestly, 说实话
[37:04] I don’t have many friends, no other family. 我朋友不多 也没有其它家人
[37:07] My ex-wives refuse to even talk to me. 我的前妻们甚至拒绝跟我说话
[37:09] You might say I’ve burned all my bridges. 我把自己的后路都堵死了
[37:12] Right. 这样
[37:13] When your health starts to deteriorate, 健康开始恶化的时候
[37:15] who are you gonna turn to to take care of ya? 你找谁来照顾你呢
[37:17] Well, it’s natural, isn’t it? 自然而然的事 对吧
[37:20] Daughter taking care of her father? 女儿照顾父亲
[37:22] Plus, I admit, I’m not very good with money, 再说 我承认我不擅长理财
[37:24] so I could use Sarah’s help in that department. 所以公寓那边我也需要萨拉帮忙
[37:30] Uh…everything I tell you is confidential? 我告诉你的事都是保密的吧
[37:31] Of course. Of course. 当然 当然
[37:34] Okay. 好
[37:39] Ah-ha! Here she is. 她来了
[37:43] – You met my dad. – Yes, I did. -你见过我爸爸了 -是的
[37:46] – Uh, ready? – Yes. -准备好了吗 -好了
[37:49] Good night, Dr. Charles. 晚安 查尔斯医生
[37:51] – Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you too. -幸会 -彼此彼此
[38:05] You were throwing in some beautiful stitches back there. 手术时你缝针缝得很漂亮
[38:08] Fast. 很快
[38:10] No, you moved right with me. Spot-on with the craft. 你也跟上我了 手术很到位
[38:15] So…which of your myriad girlfriends 话说 今晚你哪个女朋友
[38:18] gets Dr. Rhodes tonight? 会得到罗德斯医生
[38:20] Yeah, no. 没有
[38:21] Tonight, it is just me and Jimmy Fallon. 今天就只有我和肥伦
[38:24] I’ve gotta–I gotta pace myself, you know? 我得调整自己
[38:28] You’re a real mystery. 你真是个谜
[38:31] You used to be such a one-woman guy. 你以前是个那么专一的男人
[38:33] Yeah, well, that didn’t work out particularly well, did it? 是啊 那样结果不太好 是吧
[38:41] Aortic dissection. 主动脉剥离
[38:43] Very often fatal. 通常很致命
[38:44] Mazel tov to you both. 恭喜你们两位
[38:46] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:48] I emailed you a case: conjoined twins. 我给你们发了一个病例 是连体双胞胎
[38:51] We plan to separate them in about a month. 我们打算在大约一个月后分离他们
[38:53] It’s going to be a long and difficult procedure, 到时候将会有一场漫长又艰难的手术
[38:55] involving several departments. 会涉及到好几个科室
[38:57] I am putting together our team. 我要建立我们的团队
[38:59] – I look forward to it. – Actually, I haven’t decided -我很期待 -其实我还没决定
[39:01] which of my fellows I’m going to include, 找哪个同事跟我一起
[39:03] but I wanted everyone to be au courant. 但我想让大家都知道此事
[39:07] Sure. 好的
[39:11] You know, we often say mazel tov 其实我们经常
[39:14] as an offer of congratulations, 说的”恭喜”
[39:16] but it literally means “Good luck”. 字面意思是”祝你好运”
[39:24] It sounds like he’s only going to bring on one of us. 看来他只会带上我们其中一个人
[39:26] Yeah. 是啊
[39:28] You shouldn’t have invited me into the aortic dissection. 你不该邀请我一起做主动脉剥离手术
[39:31] You could’ve grabbed all the glory for yourself. 那样功劳就是你一个人的了
[39:36] Gotten a leg up. 可以胜人一筹
[39:39] That’s what I get for hedging my bet. 这就是对冲赌注的结果
[39:42] Yeah, it’s… better to go all-in. 对 最好全押进去
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme