时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | All right. Remember what I told you, | 好 记得我和你说过的 |
[00:03] | next time when we are at the top of the charity pyramid… | 下次我们站在慈善金字塔尖的时候 |
[00:05] | Make sure my boyfriend’s ex is at the bottom. | 确保我男友的前任在最底层 |
[00:08] | Heard that. | 没问题 |
[00:09] | All right, Simone here is gonna take great care of you. | 好 西蒙妮会好好照顾你的 |
[00:14] | Sweet kid. | 好孩子 |
[00:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:16] | Hey, thanks for offering to help today. | 谢谢你今天来帮忙 |
[00:18] | It’s no problem. | 别客气 |
[00:19] | Though, I confess I may have had an ulterior motive. | 我得承认我有隐秘的动机 |
[00:21] | Oh? | 什么 |
[00:22] | Maggie’s birthday, it’s in a couple weeks, | 麦基的生日再有几周就到了 |
[00:25] | and I’m stumped as far as gifts. | 我还不知道该送什么礼物 |
[00:28] | So what are you considering? | 你有什么想法吗 |
[00:29] | Currently? Uh, thinking a gold bracelet from Yurman. | 目前就想到了雅曼的金手镯 |
[00:32] | Jewelry, huh? That’s a big statement. | 送珠宝吗 那就意义重大了 |
[00:34] | That’s the thing. | 问题就在这 |
[00:35] | I’m not sure if we should pick up where we left off, | 我不确定我们要继续以前的关系 |
[00:37] | or play it like we’re starting from scratch. | 还是应该从零开始 |
[00:45] | There’s someone hit on the corner. | 街角有人倒了 |
[00:47] | – Should we call it in? – I’ll administer aid. | -我们要去叫人吗 -我去帮忙 |
[00:53] | My chest! Bitch shot me in my chest! | 我的胸口 贱人打中了我的胸口 |
[00:55] | Hang on, we got you. | 冷静 我们来帮你 |
[00:58] | Gunshot wound, right anterior lateral chest. | 枪伤 胸腔右前侧 |
[01:01] | All right, we’re gonna roll him, okay? | 我们把他翻过来 |
[01:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:05] | Bullet went through and through. | 子弹穿过去了 |
[01:06] | All right. | 好 |
[01:13] | Decreased breath sounds on the right. | 右胸呼吸减弱 |
[01:15] | His lung’s collapsed. Give me a needle, Barry. | 他的肺出问题了 给我一根针 巴里 |
[01:17] | Got it. | 收到 |
[01:20] | Pulse is good. | 脉搏正常 |
[01:29] | Breath sounds improving. Let’s get him to Med. | 呼吸声上来了 我们送他进医院 |
[01:31] | I’ll go get the ambo. | 我去把救护车开过来 |
[01:34] | They’re coming back. Get down! | 他们回来了 快趴下 |
[01:57] | Are you guys all right? | 你们没事吧 |
[01:58] | Dispatch said you were in a shootout. | 听说你们遭遇枪战了 |
[01:59] | What the hell happened out there? | 到底怎么回事 |
[02:01] | You’re going to Baghdad. | 你去枪伤科 |
[02:02] | Tried to help this guy, | 想帮这家伙 |
[02:04] | banger circled back, tried to finish the job. | 结果歹徒回来想补枪 |
[02:06] | – Barry saved my life. – What? | -巴里救了我的命 -什么 |
[02:08] | Uh, 19-year-old male was shot in the right chest. | 19岁男性 右胸中枪 |
[02:10] | Needle decompressed in the field, still hypotensive. | 现场用针给肺部减压 血压还是很低 |
[02:13] | Someone take a look at Barry’s leg. | 来个人看看巴里的腿 |
[02:14] | – He was hit. – Thanks, Barry. | -他中枪了 -谢谢 巴里 |
[02:16] | – Barry? – Sorry, it’s not serious. | -巴里 -抱歉 我不严重 |
[02:18] | Uh, Noah, Dr. Sexton, meet us in Treatment Four. | 诺亚 塞克斯顿医生 到第四诊疗室来 |
[02:21] | On it. | 就来 |
[02:23] | Okay, let’s transfer on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[02:25] | Ready, one, two, three… | 准备 一二三… |
[02:28] | Start on the groin line. | 从腹股沟开始 |
[02:30] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你确定你没事吗 -我没事 |
[02:33] | Open a 36 French chest tube. | 用36规格插管 |
[02:35] | Hey, you still with me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[02:37] | Damn it. Hold the tube. | 见鬼 按住管子 |
[02:42] | All right, just a tangential wound. | 还好 只是切线伤 |
[02:44] | Nothing to do but dress it and let it heal on its own. | 包起来让它自己愈合就行 |
[02:46] | Told you it wasn’t anything to worry about. | 我说我没什么的 |
[02:48] | Okay, tough guy. | 好吧 硬汉 |
[02:49] | And why didn’t you ever tell me you carry a gun? | 你为什么没告诉过我你带着枪 |
[02:52] | – Maggie? – Oh, hey, Alvin. | -麦基 -埃尔文 |
[02:54] | Mr. Vaughn, I’m Detective Olinsky | 沃恩先生 我是奥林斯基警探 |
[02:56] | with the Chicago Police Department. | 芝加哥警署的 |
[02:57] | Alvin, can this wait? He’s being treated. | 埃尔文 能稍等一会儿吗 他还在治疗 |
[02:59] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[03:02] | Listen, we’re gonna need your weapon. | 我们需要你的武器 |
[03:05] | Course, yes, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[03:06] | It’s locked in the glove compartment of my rig. | 在我车里的储物箱里锁着 |
[03:08] | Uh, it’s now evidence. | 现在是证物了 |
[03:10] | Uh, you got a concealed carry permit? | 你有秘密持枪许可证吗 |
[03:12] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:14] | There you go. | 给 |
[03:16] | You always got a gun at work? | 你工作的时候一直带着枪吗 |
[03:18] | Uh, I’ve been carrying for a couple years. | 已经带了几年了 |
[03:20] | Necessary precaution. | 必要的预防措施 |
[03:21] | And it’s a good thing he does. | 还好他带着枪 |
[03:22] | He saved three lives today. | 他今天救了三条命 |
[03:24] | For real. Barry, you the man. | 真的 巴里 你真厉害 |
[03:28] | Big hemothorax. Lots of blood. | 胸腔积血严重 血太多了 |
[03:36] | Are you okay, Natalie? | 你还好吗 娜塔莉 |
[03:38] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[03:42] | Tube’s in. Securing it now. | 管进去了 现在固定 |
[03:44] | What’s his pressure? | 血压怎么样 |
[03:45] | 107 over 68; heart rate of 121. | 107/68 心率121 |
[03:47] | Three units of blood, one unit of plasma in. | 输了三单位血和一单位血浆 |
[03:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:52] | Color’s coming back. He looks better. | 血色回来了 他看起来好多了 |
[03:53] | – Hey, Nat… – Yeah? | -小娜… -什么 |
[03:55] | – We’ll take over. – Okay. | -剩下的我们来 -好 |
[04:04] | Just glad you’re okay. | 你没事真好 |
[04:06] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对… |
[04:09] | Are you hurt anywhere? Let me see. | 有哪里伤到了吗 我看看 |
[04:10] | No. No, I’m fine. I just, um– | 没有 我很好 我只是… |
[04:13] | I hit my head when Barry pushed me out of the way. | 巴里推开我的时候我撞到了头 |
[04:16] | If he hadn’t… | 如果他没有… |
[04:19] | that bullet barely missed me. | 子弹差点就打中我了 |
[04:21] | Yeah, well, thank God for Barry. | 是啊 还好有巴里 |
[04:22] | But–but you, what–what are you thinking, | 但你在想什么 |
[04:24] | putting yourself in the line of fire like that? | 让你自己身处那种险境 |
[04:25] | Uh, I was thinking that there was a patient in need. | 我只是在想那里有个紧急病人 |
[04:29] | Dr. Manning, you feeling well enough | 曼宁医生 你现在可以 |
[04:30] | to answer a few questions? | 回答几个问题吗 |
[04:31] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[04:36] | – Right this way. – Uh, is this really necessary? | -这边 -真的有必要吗 |
[04:39] | Like I said, it’s probably indigestion. | 我说了 可能是消化不良 |
[04:41] | First thing they teach you in med school: | 医学院教我的第一件事 |
[04:43] | Always take chest pain seriously. | 永远不要小看胸口疼 |
[04:45] | That’s what I get for hooking up with a heart surgeon. | 我和心脏外科医生约会也学到了这一点 |
[04:49] | Here, why don’t you pop into this room right here, | 你先进去 |
[04:51] | and I’ll be in as soon as I can. | 我马上回来 |
[04:55] | Who’d you just plant in my room? | 你带谁进了我的房间 |
[04:57] | She’s a friend. | 她是我的一个朋友 |
[04:58] | Uh, she woke up this morning with tightness in her chest. | 她今天早上醒来胸口疼 |
[05:00] | I’d like to get an EKG and troponins. | 我想做个心电图和肌钙蛋白检测 |
[05:02] | – What’s your friend’s name? – Margo… | -你朋友叫什么 -玛戈 |
[05:06] | Does she have a last name? | 她有姓吗 |
[05:09] | Can you help me out here, Bea? | 你能不能帮我 小碧 |
[05:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:20] | It must be hard remembering all their names. | 记住她们的名字肯定很难 |
[05:23] | Now, I read that Derek Jeter | 我听说德瑞克·基特 |
[05:24] | used to send his conquests home with a gift basket, | 经常会给他的战利品寄个礼物篮 |
[05:27] | but a full cardio workup is–is much classier. | 但是全面心脏检查更加经典 |
[05:30] | Jeter, huh? You–you’re– you’re a baseball fan? | 基特 你喜欢看棒球吗 |
[05:32] | No. It’s too boring. But I love gossip. | 不 太无聊了 但我喜欢八卦 |
[05:39] | So you’re in from Missouri? | 你是密苏里州的 |
[05:41] | St. Louis. Here on business. | 圣路易斯 来这里出差的 |
[05:43] | Well, we will get you in and out of here | 我们会尽快给你 |
[05:45] | as quickly as possible. | 全部搞定 |
[05:47] | That’s what Dr. Rhodes is renowned for around here: | 罗德斯医生在这里就是以此闻名 |
[05:49] | quick in-and-outs. | 迅速搞定 |
[05:53] | I’m Dr. Bekker, by the way. | 对了 我是贝克医生 |
[05:55] | Your insurance card has you listed | 你的医疗保险卡上 |
[05:57] | as a dependent of Theodore J. Dimilio? | 和西奥多·J·迪米利奥绑定 |
[05:59] | That would be my husband. | 那是我丈夫 |
[06:02] | Would you like us to contact him? | 需要我们联系他吗 |
[06:04] | No, thank you. Not just yet. | 不用了 谢谢 先不用 |
[06:06] | I’ll make some copies and be right back. | 我去复印几份 马上回来 |
[06:12] | So you’re married? | 你结婚了 |
[06:15] | Didn’t wanna tell me? | 不想告诉我吗 |
[06:18] | If I had, would you have come back to my hotel room? | 如果我说了 你还会回我的酒店房间吗 |
[06:20] | No. | 不会 |
[06:24] | Maybe. I don’t know. | 也许吧 我不知道 |
[06:26] | That’s why I didn’t tell you. | 所以我没有告诉你 |
[06:35] | Hey, there you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[06:37] | I thought you were gonna come find me | 我以为你应付完警察后 |
[06:38] | as soon as you were done with the police. | 就会来找我了 |
[06:39] | I just needed some fresh air. | 我只是需要透透气 |
[06:42] | Well, I notified the ped’s on-call. | 我通知待命值班医生了 |
[06:43] | He’s on his way in, so you can go home. | 他马上来 你可以回家了 |
[06:44] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[06:46] | Thought you should take the rest of the day off. | 我觉得今天你应该休息 |
[06:48] | Will, I’m fine. | 威尔 我没事 |
[06:49] | Just…please don’t do that. | 别这样 |
[06:52] | Don’t make unilateral decisions on my behalf, okay? | 不要代我单方面做决定 好吗 |
[06:54] | Excuse me! | 不好意思 |
[06:55] | Excuse me, I need some help over here. | 不好意思 我需要帮助 |
[07:02] | She’s been screaming blue murder since Michigan City. | 从密歇根城过来一路她都在尖叫 |
[07:04] | I–I pulled over a couple of times, so she could throw up. | 我停了好几次车让她下来吐 |
[07:07] | And she says it hurts too much to walk. | 她说太疼了走不动 |
[07:13] | So you think I had a heart attack? | 你觉得我是有心脏病 |
[07:16] | I’m afraid so, yeah. | 恐怕是的 |
[07:18] | Yeah, a mild one. | 比较轻微 |
[07:19] | Yeah, it’s hard to tell exactly what’s going on from the EKG, | 从心电图上无法描述到底怎么回事 |
[07:23] | so I wanna get you over to the cath lab, | 所以我想送你去导管室 |
[07:24] | so we can take a closer look at your vessels. | 好好看看你的血管 |
[07:29] | I’m not gonna catch my flight home, am I? | 我赶不上回家的飞机了 是吧 |
[07:32] | No. | 没错 |
[07:41] | Dr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯医生 |
[07:44] | I received a call from IR. | 我收到血管造影室的电话 |
[07:45] | Said you required a priority reschedule | 说你要求为你的病人 |
[07:47] | for your patient, Margo Dimilio? | 玛戈·迪米利奥安排优先检查 |
[07:49] | Yes. Uh, her EKG showed some PVC runs | 是的 她的心电图出现早搏 |
[07:52] | and possible ST changes. | 可能还有ST段改变 |
[07:55] | I’m not sure you heard, but her lab work came back. | 她的检测结果出来了 不知道你知不知道 |
[07:58] | They found traces of cocaine in her urine. | 他们在她的尿液中发现了可卡因 |
[08:01] | – What? – 520 nanograms per milliliter. | -什么 -每毫升520纳克 |
[08:06] | I don’t believe that’s what caused the distress. | 我觉得这不是导致她不适的原因 |
[08:09] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:13] | All right, you want all the details? Sure. | 好吧 你想知道所有细节 好吧 |
[08:15] | Uh, we met at a fundraiser at the Field Museum. | 我们是在菲尔德博物馆的募捐晚会上认识的 |
[08:20] | Uh, we were at the roulette table. | 我们俩当时都在玩轮盘赌 |
[08:21] | We both liked the number 19. | 都喜欢数字19 |
[08:23] | She ends up inviting me back to her hotel room, | 然后她邀请我去她的酒店房间 |
[08:25] | where we… | 然后我们… |
[08:28] | exerted ourselves a couple of times. | 互相交流了感情 |
[08:30] | I only offer that up, because I believe | 我带她来只因为我觉得 |
[08:33] | it was the exertion | 是因为交流 |
[08:36] | that exacerbated the pain that she was already experiencing, | 加重了她的痛苦 |
[08:39] | which is why I brought her in, | 所以我才带她来 |
[08:40] | and why I believe | 所以我觉得 |
[08:42] | we need to take a closer look at her vessels. | 我们需要好好检查一下她的血管 |
[08:44] | Did you partake in the cocaine? | 你吸食可卡因了吗 |
[08:46] | No… | 没有 |
[08:47] | and I didn’t know that she was either. | 我也不知道她吸了 |
[08:49] | I can take a drug test if you’d like. | 如果你想的话我可以进行毒检 |
[08:52] | That won’t be necessary. | 没这个必要 |
[08:53] | Carry on. | 去吧 |
[08:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:59] | Let me know if anything makes you feel uncomfortable, okay? | 如果感觉稍微好一点就告诉我 |
[09:01] | – Yes, ma’am. – All right, Mr. Cray– | -好的 -好吧 克雷先生 |
[09:04] | Uh, Reverend Cray, actually. | 其实是克雷神父 |
[09:05] | Okay. Reverend, how old is Lindsay? | 神父 林赛几岁了 |
[09:07] | 14. Now, how long is this gonna take? | 14 这得花多久 |
[09:09] | And I’m only asking that, | 我问是因为 |
[09:10] | because we gotta get down to Cedar Rapids. | 我们得去锡达拉皮兹市 |
[09:12] | I’m preaching at a revival meeting tomorrow. | 我明天要去奋兴会布道 |
[09:14] | Okay, we’ll just figure out what’s going on here first, | 好吧 我们只要先查清楚是怎么回事 |
[09:16] | and take it from there. | 然后再做打算 |
[09:17] | Have you ever felt pain like this before? | 以前这么疼过吗 |
[09:19] | Her last pregnancy, she’d get sick like this, | 她上次怀孕就闹得这么厉害 |
[09:21] | but n…not with all this blood, you know. | 但是也没这么多血啊 |
[09:23] | Last pregnancy? | 上次怀孕 |
[09:26] | Lindsay, what happened with your last pregnancy? | 林赛 你上次怀孕是怎么回事 |
[09:28] | – Did you carry to term? – No, ma’am. | -足月了吗 -没有 女士 |
[09:30] | She had what they called a spontaneous miscarriage. | 她上次自然流产了 |
[09:33] | That was four months ago. | 那是四个月之前了 |
[09:35] | Well, it doesn’t look like she’s pregnant now. | 现在看上去她不像怀孕的样子 |
[09:37] | However, I am seeing some irregularities | 不过我确实观察到她的膀胱内部 |
[09:39] | in the lining of her uterus, | 有一些不正常状况 |
[09:41] | perhaps something that didn’t move through | 也许是她流产的时候 |
[09:42] | when she had her miscarriage. | 有些东西堵塞了 |
[09:44] | All right, I’m gonna do a pelvic exam now. | 我现在就做一个骨盆检查 |
[09:45] | Are you all right with that? | 你同意吗 |
[09:48] | You can come outside. There’s a waiting area. | 您可以去外面等 外面有个等候区 |
[09:50] | We’ll give your daughter a little more privacy. | 我们会保障你女儿的隐私 |
[09:51] | My daughter? Lindsay’s my wife. | 我女儿 林赛是我妻子 |
[10:08] | This marriage is legal? | 这种婚姻居然合法 |
[10:10] | That guy and a 14-year-old girl? | 那个老男人和14岁的小姑娘 |
[10:12] | Her father gave his consent | 她父亲同意了 |
[10:14] | and a judge signed off on it, so yeah. | 而且也有法官签字 所以确实合法 |
[10:16] | What about her mother? | 那她母亲呢 |
[10:18] | Well, she died when Lindsay was only three. | 林赛三岁的时候她母亲就过世了 |
[10:20] | – That man should be arrested. – Right, but on what charges? | -那人应该被抓起来 -可罪名是什么 |
[10:23] | Rape, coercion, whatever. | 强奸 强迫 随便什么 |
[10:25] | This girl is a kid. | 那姑娘就是个孩子 |
[10:27] | She obviously had no choice in the matter. | 她显然没有别的选择 |
[10:28] | He barely lets her speak. | 他几乎不让她说话 |
[10:30] | Can we call on the police? Family services? | 就不能报警吗 家庭服务部呢 |
[10:32] | No, unfortunately we’re required to | 很不幸 我们必须要尊重 |
[10:34] | respect Michigan state law. | 密歇根州的法律 |
[10:36] | How’s the girl doing? | 这女孩状况如何 |
[10:38] | She’s undergoing a D&C | 她正在做扩张宫颈及刮宫 |
[10:39] | to get rid of any products from her prior miscarriage. | 以排出她上次流产的遗留物 |
[10:41] | Yeah, which the reverend only okayed, | 而这个牧师之所以同意 |
[10:43] | because he wants Lindsay to be able to conceive | 是因为他希望林赛能够尽快 |
[10:44] | as soon as possible. | 再怀一个 |
[10:46] | I realize this is distasteful for all of us, | 我知道这对我们来说都很恶心 |
[10:49] | but I implore both of you to do your best | 但我恳请两位尽量治疗她 |
[10:52] | not to let your personal feelings | 而不要被你们的个人情感影响到 |
[10:54] | interfere with the care of this patient or the law. | 对她的治疗 也不要挑战任何法律 |
[11:03] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么办 |
[11:04] | I’m not sure I can be in the same room as that guy. | 我和那男的在同一间屋子里都觉得恶心 |
[11:07] | Then go home. I’ll deal with this. | 那回家吧 我来处理 |
[11:08] | You keep trying to push me out the door. | 你怎么老是想把我推出去 |
[11:10] | Yes, I’m concerned about you. | 是啊 因为我关心你 |
[11:13] | I don’t know why you’re being so stubborn. | 我不知道你这么固执干什么 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go see how the D&C is going. | 我去看看扩张宫颈及刮宫怎么样了 |
[11:23] | Dr. Reese! | 里斯医生 |
[11:25] | How did your rounds at Cohn County Jail go? | 你去科恩县监狱出诊怎么样了 |
[11:27] | Great. Actually, the patient, Michael, | 挺好的 其实那个病人迈克尔 |
[11:28] | who tried to kill his brother in a bout of manic psychosis, | 就是想杀他兄弟的那个 有严重的精神疾病 |
[11:31] | we had a breakthrough this morning. | 今天早上取得了重大进展 |
[11:32] | He’s no longer on suicide watch. | 他已经出了自杀监护了 |
[11:34] | Wow. Sounds like you’re really making some progress, | 是吗 听起来你进步不小啊 |
[11:37] | not just with your patients, but, um… | 不仅仅是对你的病人 |
[11:39] | with your own therapy as well. | 对你自己也一样 |
[11:41] | I need to see a psychiatrist now! | 我必须马上见精神病医生 |
[11:43] | Don’t listen to my husband. Ben, you’re being ridiculous. | 别理我丈夫 本 你别闹了 |
[11:45] | Sir, you need to wait for triage. | 先生 您必须等待叫号 |
[11:47] | Uh, it’s okay, Leah. | 没事的 莉亚 |
[11:49] | Hi, I’m Dr. Charles. How can I help you? | 你好 我是查尔斯医生 您有什么事吗 |
[11:51] | Listen, I need to check myself into the psych ward. | 听着 你们院的精神病科必须立即收治我 |
[11:53] | No, no, no, he doesn’t. He’s not crazy. | 不用不用 他没有精神病 |
[11:55] | Ben, please. People are listening. | 本 求你了 别当众这么闹 |
[11:57] | Do you think I care? | 我管他们呢 |
[11:59] | I need to be committed | 我必须立即接受治疗 |
[12:00] | for as long as it takes to stop these thoughts. | 直到我心里不再有这种想法为止 |
[12:02] | Okay, I understand. | 好的 我理解 |
[12:03] | Um, how ’bout if we step into this room over here, | 不如我们先去这边的治疗室 |
[12:05] | – so we can discuss your situa… – No! No more talking! | -好仔细谈谈 -不行 不能光谈了 |
[12:07] | I don’t need to talk. I need to be locked up. | 我不需要谈谈 我需要被关起来 |
[12:09] | – Ben… – You send me back out of here, | -本 -你们要是不收我 |
[12:10] | then I’m going to murder my wife. | 那我就要杀了我妻子了 |
[12:19] | Wait, so, you’re telling me I need surgery? | 等等你是说我需要做手术 |
[12:22] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 是的 |
[12:24] | Uh, now, normally, we would have placed a stent, | 一般来说我们会植入支架 |
[12:26] | but there’s too much curvature in the vessel. | 但是你的心血管弯曲太多 |
[12:28] | So, look, I recommend doing the bypass as soon as possible. | 所以我建议尽快做搭桥手术 |
[12:31] | – I can perform the operation myself. – Uh, no, | -我可以亲自给你做手术 -不 |
[12:33] | I…I…I need to get home. | 我得回家了 |
[12:35] | – Margo… – This is all too much. | -玛戈 -这太过了 |
[12:36] | I…I’m sure that there’s someone you can refer me to | 我想你在圣路易斯肯定认识什么能推荐给我的 |
[12:38] | in Saint Louis. | 医生吧 |
[12:39] | I…I’m very sorry, but I can’t let you leave. | 我非常抱歉 但我不能让你走 |
[12:41] | What? | 什么 |
[12:42] | Your condition is too unstable, | 你的状况太不稳定 |
[12:43] | and we need to keep you under observation until the surgery. | 我们需要你留院观察 直到手术结束 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry, please, just… | 我非常抱歉 但拜托你 |
[12:51] | Please. | 请你留下 |
[12:55] | What do they say? | 俗话怎么说来着 |
[12:56] | You reap what you sow? | 有因必有果 |
[13:01] | This must be karmic retribution for cheating on my husband. | 我肯定是出轨遭报应了 |
[13:04] | Your coronary disease didn’t just develop overnight. | 你的冠心病并不是一夜之间发展出来的 |
[13:08] | It’s been building up for a long time. | 而是已经积累了很久了 |
[13:12] | I’ve been cheating on my husband for a long time. | 我背着我丈夫偷腥也很久了 |
[13:19] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[13:21] | Yeah. | 来了 |
[13:24] | I will let you know as soon as an O.R. is open. | 手术室一开门我就来通知你 |
[13:37] | – She’s agreed to a CABG? – Mm-hmm. | -她同意冠状动脉旁路移植术了吗 -是 |
[13:39] | I’m confident we can do a robotic assisted bypass. | 我有信心做好一台机器人辅助手术 |
[13:41] | – It’ll be less invasive. – Of course. | -损伤更小 -当然 |
[13:44] | I’m having Dr. Bekker perform the surgery. | 我要让贝克医生来做手术 |
[13:46] | What? | 什么 |
[13:47] | Uh, no, she is way less experienced with the robotics. | 不 她对机器没有我熟悉 |
[13:50] | Hm, what happens if something goes wrong? | 如果出问题怎么办 |
[13:52] | – Well, it won’t. – And if it does? | -不会的 -如果出问题呢 |
[13:53] | Given the circumstances, | 现在的情况下 |
[13:54] | a lawyer could make a compelling case | 任何律师都可以轻易地起诉你 |
[13:56] | – for negligence. – No, Dr. Latham, I– | -玩忽职守 -不 莱瑟医生 我… |
[13:57] | There is too much potential liability at stake | 如果你继续参与治疗这位病例 |
[14:00] | for both you and the hospital | 会让你和医院 |
[14:01] | to risk keeping you on the case. | 都承受太多潜在风险 |
[14:04] | They’re short a trauma surgeon in the E.D. | 急诊室缺一名创伤科医生 |
[14:06] | I volunteered you. | 我安排你过去了 |
[14:13] | Hi. | 你好 |
[14:15] | How are you feeling, Lindsay? | 感觉如何 林赛 |
[14:17] | A little groggy still, but I feel better. | 还有点虚弱 不过感觉好多了 |
[14:20] | Thank you, ma’am. Is everything okay with her? | 谢谢你 女士 她的身体还好吗 |
[14:24] | Well, that’s what I came in to discuss with you both. | 我来这里就是想跟你们讨论这个 |
[14:28] | The gynecologist found a tumor growing within the tissue | 妇科医生在胎盘的早期组织中 |
[14:31] | that would’ve become the placenta. | 发现了一处肿瘤 |
[14:34] | – Tumor? – Yes. | -肿瘤吗 -是的 |
[14:35] | Um, she sent it to Pathology. | 她已经请病理科检查了 |
[14:37] | It is, I’m afraid, malignant. | 恐怕是恶性肿瘤 |
[14:39] | It’s called a choriocarcinoma. | 被称为恶性合体细胞瘤 |
[14:42] | I have cancer? | 我得了癌症吗 |
[14:45] | Thankfully, it’s still confined to your uterus. | 幸运的是 目前还处在你的子宫内 |
[14:47] | That’s what’s called Stage One. | 现在处于癌症早期 |
[14:49] | Given that we caught it relatively early, | 肿瘤发现得早 |
[14:52] | these tumors generally respond favorably | 所以如果用化学疗法 |
[14:56] | to chemotherapy. | 效果应该不错 |
[14:57] | And if that doesn’t work, what happens then? | 如果不成功 那又怎么办 |
[15:01] | Worst-case scenario, | 最糟糕的情况是 |
[15:02] | we would need to consider a hysterectomy. | 我们会考虑切除子宫 |
[15:04] | But we are far, far from even discussing that. | 但是现在还远不到讨论这个的时候 |
[15:07] | See? First she comes in here, talks chemo. | 看到了吗 她先是进来说化疗 |
[15:10] | Next she’s scheming to remove your womb altogether. | 接下来就要密谋直接摘除你的子宫了 |
[15:13] | I can assure you, there is no scheming going on. | 我向你保证 我绝没有密谋什么 |
[15:16] | Chemo can lead to infertility. | 化疗会导致不孕不育 |
[15:18] | Not necessarily. | 不一定 |
[15:19] | Yes, there are some risk factors, | 确实有风险因素 |
[15:22] | but to do nothing at all would be far, far riskier. | 但如果什么都不做会危险得多 |
[15:25] | No, thank you, then. | 还是不必了 |
[15:26] | We will not be doing any chemotherapy. | 我们不做任何化疗 |
[15:29] | Sir… | 先生 |
[15:30] | I’m gonna ask you to step out for a moment, | 我想请你出去一下 |
[15:32] | so that I can discuss this with my patient, privately. | 我跟我的患者单独聊聊 |
[15:34] | Why? | 为什么 |
[15:36] | She doesn’t want me to leave. | 她不希望我出去的 |
[15:39] | Go on, ask her. | 你可以问她 |
[15:43] | He can stay. | 他留下吧 |
[15:45] | Like I said, only thing we need from you now, Doctor, | 我说了 现在唯一需要你做的 医生 |
[15:49] | is to get Lindsay discharged. | 就是让林赛出院 |
[16:00] | Shortly after my wife got pregnant, | 我妻子怀孕不久后 |
[16:02] | I started having these thoughts. | 我就开始有这些想法 |
[16:06] | Okay, take your time. | 不急 慢慢说 |
[16:07] | It’s all right. No one here’s judging you. | 没关系 我们不会评判你 |
[16:09] | Um, I’d imagine… killing her, | 我经常想象 杀她的样子 |
[16:12] | slashing her throat with a knife, to be specific. | 具体来说 是用刀划开她的脖子 |
[16:15] | I can’t even be around knives anymore. | 我甚至都不敢靠近任何刀子 |
[16:17] | Afraid of what I might do. | 因为担心我会做出什么 |
[16:19] | That must be terrifying. | 肯定很可怕 |
[16:21] | Can I ask you, was this pregnancy planned? | 我想问问 你们是有计划怀孕的吗 |
[16:24] | Yes–no–we both wanted it. | 对 我们都想要 |
[16:26] | I don’t… have an escape fantasy. | 我不是想逃离现实 |
[16:29] | I’m not jealous of my unborn child. | 也不是吃未出生孩子的醋 |
[16:32] | It sounds like you’ve been seeing some other therapists. | 看来你也接触过其他心理医生 |
[16:34] | Two. | 两个 |
[16:35] | One wouldn’t even be alone in a room with me. | 有一个甚至不愿意单独和我待在一起 |
[16:37] | Thoughts only got worse after that. | 后来我的想法愈演愈烈 |
[16:39] | I’m really sorry you had to go through hat. | 很抱歉你经历了这些 |
[16:41] | You know, sometimes when we over-focus | 有时候一旦太过专注于 |
[16:44] | on fixing problems like this, | 解决某些问题 |
[16:46] | you know, not thinking certain thoughts, | 比如强迫自己不要想到什么 |
[16:48] | it–it tends just to tighten their grip. | 反而会加剧这种现象 |
[16:50] | Like, if I tell you not to think of a brown bear, | 比如 如果我让你不要想一头棕熊 |
[16:52] | you’d immediately picture it. | 你会立刻想象出一头棕熊 |
[16:54] | Look, I’m telling you, I’m in real danger. | 我跟你们说 我真的很危险 |
[16:56] | I need to be committed. | 我需要入院 |
[17:04] | Grabbed your spare pants from your ambo. | 我去救护车里拿了你的换洗裤子 |
[17:07] | And found you this. | 还找到了这个 |
[17:09] | Last one. | 最后一罐了 |
[17:11] | Nearly had to wrestle Doris to the ground for it. | 为了这个差点跟桃瑞丝打起来 |
[17:13] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[17:17] | Uh, sit here for a second, would you? | 你在这里坐一会 好吗 |
[17:26] | Something I’ve been wanting to say since this morning. | 我从今天早上就有话想对你说 |
[17:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[17:30] | – But you go first. – Okay. | -不过你先说 -好 |
[17:34] | Getting back together with you, | 跟你复合以来 |
[17:37] | it is the happiest I’ve been in a long time. | 让我感受到了久违的幸福 |
[17:42] | Now, I know you had your reservations about– | 我知道你有计划… |
[17:44] | Wait. Wait… | 先等等… |
[17:49] | When that call came through today… | 今天那通电话打来时 |
[17:55] | I was so scared. | 我特别害怕 |
[17:57] | I admit it’s been hard for me | 我承认 重新接受你 |
[17:58] | accepting you back into my life, | 对我来说很难 |
[18:02] | but I realize now that… | 但是我意识到 |
[18:05] | what we have is real. | 我们的感情是真的 |
[18:08] | Whatever happened in the past, it doesn’t matter. | 不管过去发生了什么 都无所谓了 |
[18:14] | I want a fresh start. | 我想重新开始 |
[18:27] | Continue this later? | 待会再继续吗 |
[18:42] | Miguel Garcia, 55-year-old male. | 米格尔·加西亚 五十五岁男性 |
[18:44] | Single GSW through the left clavicle. | 左锁骨处有单处贯穿式枪伤 |
[18:46] | April, Dr. Choi, you’re going to Baghdad. | 艾普尔 崔医生 你们去创伤室处理 |
[18:48] | – Copy. – Hypotensive and unresponsive. | -好的 -血压偏低 昏迷不醒 |
[18:50] | Intubated in the field. | 现场进行了插管 |
[18:51] | My finger’s in the bullet hole. | 我的手指堵在子弹孔处 |
[18:52] | I move it and blood will hit the ceiling. | 一旦拿开 血液会立刻喷上天花板 |
[18:53] | – Keep pressure on it. – All right. | -继续压好 -好的 |
[19:01] | All right, set on my count. | 好 听我口令 |
[19:03] | 1 2 3 One, two, three… | |
[19:05] | There we go. | 很好 |
[19:07] | All right, it looks like | 看起来像是 |
[19:07] | the distal subclavian artery through the clavicle. | 锁骨那边的远端锁骨下动脉 |
[19:10] | Let’s take a look very carefully. | 我们来小心地看一眼 |
[19:13] | Whoa! Okay, definitely the subclavian. | 行了 绝对是锁骨下动脉 |
[19:15] | All right. All right, here’s the plan: | 好了 下面这样 |
[19:17] | April, give me the biggest stitch needle | 艾普尔 给我你能找到的 |
[19:18] | – you can find, all right? – Got it! | -最粗的缝合针 好吗 -是 |
[19:20] | Monique, you know where we can find some zip ties? | 莫妮克 你知道哪里有扎线带吗 |
[19:22] | – Maintenance has them. – Go get ’em quick. | -维修室有 -快去拿来 |
[19:24] | – Hey, Detective Olinsky? – Yeah? | -奥林斯基警探 -怎么了 |
[19:27] | Miguel Garcia, that victim that we just brought in, | 我们刚送来的那位受害人 米格尔·加西亚 |
[19:29] | shot-spotter pinpointed the source of the gunfire | 枪击测位仪定位的开火源 |
[19:31] | to the same time and location of your drive-by. | 正好是你关注的路人 |
[19:48] | – Got zip ties. – All right, good. | -拿到扎线带了 -很好 |
[19:50] | All right, we’re gonna jerry-rig something to stop the bleeding. | 好 我们要来用点糙办法止住出血 |
[19:52] | Ethan, I’ve got one hand. | 伊森 我只有一只手 |
[19:54] | Get over here, grab the needle driver. | 过来帮我拿着持针器 |
[19:55] | – Got it prepped right here. – Good. | -帮你准备好了 -很好 |
[19:57] | All right. | 好 |
[19:58] | Stick the needle through the male end of the zip tie | 把缝合针穿过扎线带的外止口 |
[20:01] | and tie a knot. | 再打个结 |
[20:02] | April, hand me a scalpel. | 艾普尔 给我一把手术刀 |
[20:11] | – Done. Here you go. – All right. | -好了 给你 -好 |
[20:16] | All right, needle’s in. | 好 针进去了 |
[20:18] | Pull the stitch, and feed the zip tie | 拉动缝线 把扎线带送进 |
[20:20] | around the clavicle and the artery. | 锁骨和动脉周围 |
[20:23] | – Zip tie’s in. – All right, cinch it down. | -进去了 -好 把它扎紧 |
[20:27] | Gently. | 慢点 |
[20:33] | All right. | 好了 |
[20:35] | Okay, it’s temporized. How’s the pressure? | 好 暂时能拖延一下 血压怎么样 |
[20:37] | Holding. Heart rate’s down. | 稳定 心率降下去了 |
[20:38] | All right, let’s get him up to the O.R. | 好 把他送进手术室吧 |
[20:45] | What did they say his name was? | 他们说他叫什么名字 |
[20:47] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[20:48] | Don’t go getting ahead of yourself. | 你现在别瞎想 |
[20:51] | What if the bullet’s mine, Maggie? | 如果那颗子弹是我的怎么办 麦基 |
[20:52] | What if it’s not? | 如果不是呢 |
[20:53] | Look, if anyone can get him through this, | 要是说有谁能救回他 |
[20:56] | it’s Connor. | 那一定是康纳 |
[20:57] | Let’s just stay in the moment for now. | 我们先安心等着就好 |
[21:11] | Dr. Charles… | 查尔斯医生 |
[21:13] | You see he’s overreacting, right? | 他是小题大做 对吗 |
[21:14] | You’re not going to commit him? | 你不会让他入院的吧 |
[21:16] | I know it may be very difficult to understand, | 我知道这可能有点难理解 |
[21:17] | but the thoughts your husband is experiencing | 但你丈夫现在正在经历的想法 |
[21:21] | are very real to him. | 对他来说很真实 |
[21:22] | Look, you don’t know my husband. | 你不了解我的丈夫 |
[21:25] | We’ve been together since college. | 我们从大学就在一起了 |
[21:27] | He’s a gentle soul. | 他是个很温和的人 |
[21:28] | But Ms. Samuels, your husband’s suffering. | 但萨缪尔斯夫人 你丈夫正在受苦 |
[21:30] | Don’t we wanna try and help him get some peace with all this? | 我们难道不该帮他变得舒服一点吗 |
[21:33] | Of course. | 当然该 |
[21:34] | But if you commit him, then what? I mean… | 但如果你让他入了院 那怎么办… |
[21:38] | Our baby needs his father. Can’t you just, um… | 我们的孩子需要父亲 你就不能… |
[21:41] | give him some pills? | 给他吃点药吗 |
[21:43] | There must be something you can do. | 你们一定能做些什么的 |
[21:46] | Dr. Charles, can I speak with you a moment? | 查尔斯医生 我能跟你聊两句吗 |
[21:49] | Would you excuse us for a second? | 我们失陪一下 |
[21:57] | It seems to me that Ben is suffering from some sort of OCD. | 在我看来 本患有一定程度的强迫症 |
[22:01] | Other than that, he has no functional impairments. | 除此之外 他没有功能障碍 |
[22:03] | We’re not talking about over-washing your hands here | 我们现在说的可不是一个劲儿洗手 |
[22:05] | or–or checking the front door every two minutes. | 或是每两分钟看看前门锁没锁 |
[22:07] | This is OCD Harm. | 这是伤害型强迫症 |
[22:09] | His thoughts toward his wife are violent. | 他对他的妻子有暴力想法 |
[22:10] | Judging from Ben’s history, | 从本的病史来看 |
[22:12] | there’s no reason to think he would act on it. | 他没有理由会付诸行动的 |
[22:13] | We don’t know that. | 这我们不能确定 |
[22:14] | I mean, what if we send him out here today and he does? | 如果我们今天让他出去 他就行动了呢 |
[22:17] | I really think that– that committing him is our best option. | 我真的认为 让他入院是最好的选择 |
[22:19] | You know, put him in an environment | 让他去一个对自己的想法 |
[22:20] | where he feels safe from his thoughts, | 感到安全的环境 |
[22:22] | help him defuse them, | 帮助他消解它们 |
[22:23] | or, at the very least, coexist with them. | 或者至少 能与它们共存 |
[22:25] | What if the right move | 如果正确的选择 |
[22:26] | isn’t to make him feel safe from his thoughts? | 不是让他对自己的想法感到安全呢 |
[22:28] | What if it’s to make him confront them directly? | 如果是该让他直面它们呢 |
[22:31] | You mean exposure therapy? | 你是说暴露疗法吗 |
[22:33] | Dr. Reese, I know that’s been very helpful to you, | 里斯医生 我知道那一直对你很有用 |
[22:35] | but in this case, that approach would be extremely risky | 但对这个病例 这方法相当有风险 |
[22:38] | and–and way too early. | 而且也太早了 |
[22:40] | Look, we need time to fully evaluate the patient, okay? | 我们需要时间来全面评估病患 |
[22:43] | So let’s commit him to the psych ward | 所以我们先让他进精神病区 |
[22:45] | and take it from there, okay? | 然后再从长计议 好吗 |
[23:00] | – Dr. Rhodes? – Not now. | -罗德斯医生 -我现在没时间 |
[23:02] | Has to be now. | 必须是现在 |
[23:03] | I’m ASA Ramirez, | 我是助理州检察官拉米雷兹 |
[23:05] | state’s attorney investigating today’s shootout. | 州检正在调查今天的枪击案 |
[23:07] | I’d appreciate if you could retrieve the bullet, | 希望你能取出受害者体内的子弹 |
[23:09] | so that we could run ballistics. | 好让我们进行弹道检查 |
[23:10] | My priority is to save this man’s life. | 我的当务之急是救活这个人 |
[23:12] | You’ll get your bullet if it’s medically advisable. | 如果医学允许 子弹会给你们的 |
[23:26] | I’m not sure I should be talking to you alone. | 我不确定该不该单独和你说话 |
[23:29] | Is that what he told you? | 他是这么跟你说的吗 |
[23:32] | Listen, I’m not sure how you feel about being married, | 听着 我不知道你对结婚是什么感受 |
[23:36] | but the one advantage that it does give you | 但婚姻给你的一个好处 |
[23:37] | is that you are considered, by law, | 是你根据法律 |
[23:40] | to be medically emancipated. | 有权获得医疗自由 |
[23:44] | Emancipated? | 自由吗 |
[23:45] | It means you have the right to make | 意思就是你有权做出 |
[23:47] | your own medical decisions. | 你自己的医疗决定 |
[23:50] | Does chemo really make it so I can’t have a baby? | 化疗真的会让我没法怀孕吗 |
[23:53] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[23:55] | And Lindsay, it’s clearly | 林赛 显然这是你 |
[23:57] | your best and safest bet moving forward. | 继续活下去最佳最稳妥的一赌 |
[24:02] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[24:04] | It–n-nothing. No, we– | 没什么 我们… |
[24:05] | I was just conferring with my patient. | 我只是在和病人商量 |
[24:08] | Lindsay, regardless of what this man thinks or wants, | 林赛 无论这个人怎么想 |
[24:11] | it is your body and your choice… | 你的身体 由你决定 |
[24:12] | That has already been decided. | 已经决定好了 |
[24:13] | Will you step outside with me, please? | 麻烦你跟我出来一下 |
[24:15] | Sir, get your hands off of me! | 先生 请放开你的手 |
[24:16] | From the start, you have been willful and argumentative. | 从最开始你就任意妄为干涉我们 |
[24:19] | My patient has the right to decide | 我的病人有权决定 |
[24:20] | how she wants to treat her cancer. | 她想如何治疗她的癌症 |
[24:22] | The cancer is you. | 你才是癌症 |
[24:23] | You’ve been treating Lindsay like she’s a child, not a woman. | 你一直把林赛当小孩 而不是女人 |
[24:25] | She is a child! She’s 14! | 她就是小孩 她只有十四岁 |
[24:27] | Just because you had some judge sign off | 就因为你有某个法官签字 |
[24:29] | – on what’s obviously a case of abuse… – Excuse me–excuse me, | -就可以不担虐待罪 -你好 你好 |
[24:31] | I need to talk to someone who’s in charge here. | 把你们负责人叫过来 |
[24:31] | does not magically decree her a woman. | 并意味着她被神奇地规定为女人 |
[24:34] | And now you wanna play games with her health? | 而你现在又想玩弄她的健康吗 |
[24:35] | You are a bully and a predator! | 你这个丧心病狂的禽兽 |
[24:38] | I’m the charge nurse here. How can I help you? | 我是这里的护士长 有什么事吗 |
[24:40] | Yes, I want this bitch removed from my wife’s care. | 有 我不准这个贱人治疗我的妻子 |
[24:51] | All right, we’ve got proximal and distal control of the artery. | 好 我们已经从近端和远端掌控了动脉 |
[24:55] | Need to remove the bone fragments | 要先去除骨头碎片 |
[24:57] | before we can repair the vessel. | 再修复血管 |
[25:08] | It looks like the bullet is kissing the vein. | 看来子弹紧贴着静脉 |
[25:11] | It’s gotta come out. | 要出来了 |
[25:22] | …Behavior is what is outrageous. | …行为真是令人发指 |
[25:24] | This is why I never go to city hospitals. | 所以我才从来不去市医院 |
[25:25] | We will treat your wife… | 我们会好好给你妻子治疗… |
[25:26] | I heard he called you a bitch. | 我听到他叫你贱人 |
[25:28] | Not really what matters here. | 无所谓 这不重要 |
[25:33] | Just got an earful from the good reverend. | 刚刚被善良的神父投诉了 |
[25:36] | If he takes Lindsay out of this hospital, | 如果他带林赛离开这家医院 |
[25:37] | she will never get the care that she needs. | 她就再也没法得到需要的治疗了 |
[25:39] | Every patient is allowed a second opinion. | 每个病人都可以有自己的想法 |
[25:41] | But she’ll die. It’s abuse, plain and simple. | 但这样她会死 毫无疑问就是虐待 |
[25:44] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[25:46] | I admire your advocacy, Dr. Manning, | 我很敬佩你的据理力争 曼宁医生 |
[25:49] | but you’re off the case. | 但这个病人你不要再管了 |
[25:51] | Dr. Halstead will be primary | 霍斯特德医生会负责 |
[25:52] | until the patient can be discharged. | 直到病人可以出院 |
[26:00] | I swear I have a mind | 我发誓我有种 |
[26:01] | to knock the hell out of that sanctimonious– | 想要暴揍一顿这个道貌岸然的… |
[26:02] | Will, I do not need my boyfriend | 威尔 这时候我不需要 |
[26:05] | to defend my honor right now, okay? | 男朋友来帮我出气 |
[26:06] | What I need is for–ow. | 我需要的是… |
[26:10] | Natalie, you all right? | 娜塔莉 你还好吗 |
[26:11] | Yeah, I just– | 没事 我只是… |
[26:14] | Natalie… | 娜塔莉 |
[26:16] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[26:18] | Nat… | 小娜 |
[26:23] | So you lost consciousness as well? | 所以你也失去意识了 |
[26:27] | Have you, uh, had difficulty concentrating? | 你有没有觉得难以集中精力 |
[26:30] | I don’t know, maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[26:32] | Have you been more irritable than usual? | 你比平常更暴躁易怒了吗 |
[26:34] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:36] | Sorry, it’s true. | 很遗憾 是真的 |
[26:37] | Look, I gotta get out of here. | 听着 我得离开这里 |
[26:38] | I have a patient I need to go see. | 我得去看个病人 |
[26:39] | Sorry, you don’t get to go back in the game, Mitch Trubisky. | 抱歉 你不能上场 米奇·特鲁比斯基 |
[26:42] | You have a concussion. | 你有脑震荡 |
[26:43] | I’ll need a head CT to rule out any bleeds. | 我需要给你照头部CT以排除出血情况 |
[26:45] | Uh, let me make a call to Imaging. | 我先打个电话给造影科 |
[26:47] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢 萨姆 |
[26:50] | I need to go talk to Lindsay before she’s discharged. | 我要在林赛出院之前和她谈谈 |
[26:53] | – Natalie… – What? | -娜塔莉 -怎么了 |
[26:55] | Goodwin removed you from her care. | 古德温已经把病人转交了 |
[26:57] | – You don’t remember that? – She did? | -你不记得了吗 -是吗 |
[27:01] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[27:05] | I really messed this up, Will. | 我搞砸了 威尔 |
[27:07] | – No, you didn’t. – Yes, I did. | -不 你没有 -我有 |
[27:09] | She was asking me about chemo. | 她问了我化疗的事 |
[27:11] | I–I was this close to convincing her to get treatment. | 我已经就快要说服她接收治疗了 |
[27:14] | If I had just had a little longer with her… | 我只要能跟她再待一小会 |
[27:17] | Well, maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在还不算晚 |
[27:21] | 9 millimeter bullet. | 9毫米口径的子弹 |
[27:23] | It was my gun. | 是我的枪 |
[27:26] | – I shot him. – You can’t blame yourself. | -我打中了他 -你别自责 |
[27:28] | You did what anyone in your position would have done. | 任何人在你的处境下都会那么做 |
[27:32] | – Mr. Vaughn? – Yes? | -沃恩先生 -在 |
[27:35] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[27:47] | How are you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[27:50] | Trying to keep it together for him. | 我一直在努力安慰他 |
[27:53] | To be honest, Ethan…no, I’m scared. | 但老实说 伊森 不 我很害怕 |
[27:56] | Even if the worst happens, | 即使是最糟的情况 |
[27:57] | Barry’s not criminally responsible. | 巴里也没有刑事责任 |
[27:59] | The shooting was instigated by someone else. | 开枪是迫不得已 |
[28:01] | It was–it was self-defense. | 是正当防卫 |
[28:04] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是… |
[28:06] | how is Barry supposed to carry that burden? | 巴里该怎么承受这一切 |
[28:18] | – It’s inexcusable behavior. – No, you’re absolutely right. | -真是不可饶恕 -你说得没错 |
[28:20] | And again, I–I wanna apologize for Dr. Manning’s behavior. | 再一次 我代表曼宁医生向您致歉 |
[28:23] | It was entirely unprofessional. | 真是太不专业了 |
[28:24] | Right, and very aggressive. It was pushy. | 是的 而且很激进 咄咄逼人 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well, between you and me, | 是的 私下告诉你 |
[28:28] | this is not the first time we’ve had a problem with her. | 这不是她第一次给我们惹麻烦了 |
[28:30] | She can get emotional. Women, right? | 她有时太感情用事 女人嘛 |
[28:35] | I have to check up on a patient in Orthopedics. | 我要去骨科看一个病人 |
[28:37] | Let me–Monique, help Reverend Cray here | 等我…莫妮克 帮克雷神父 |
[28:40] | with, uh, discharge paperwork, would ya? | 办一下出院手续吧 |
[28:42] | Patient’s name is Lindsay Cray. | 病人名叫林赛·克雷 |
[28:45] | Monique will take great care of you. | 莫妮克会好好为您服务的 |
[28:47] | Good luck and God bless, Reverend. | 上帝保佑 神父 |
[28:48] | I will be praying for you and your wife. | 我会为你和你的妻子祈祷的 |
[28:50] | – Thank you. – You’re very welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[29:01] | Where’s the reverend? | 神父呢 |
[29:03] | He’s filling out the paperwork needed to take you out of here. | 他在填要带你离开这里所需要填写的文件 |
[29:11] | I can’t keep you here much longer. | 我没有太多时间 |
[29:13] | I know you have some big decisions to make, | 我知道你要面临一个重大的决定 |
[29:16] | but I won’t be able to get you the medical attention you need | 但如果你现在不说 我就不能给你提供 |
[29:18] | unless you speak up right now. | 你所需的医疗照顾 |
[29:26] | My mother died when she was 19. | 我母亲在她19岁的时候去世了 |
[29:29] | She had ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌 |
[29:31] | My great-grandmother too. | 我外祖母也是 |
[29:35] | Guess it’s the family curse. | 也许这是家族的诅咒 |
[29:38] | I’m sorry to hear that. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:41] | The lady doctor said something earlier about a hysterectomy? | 那个女医生之前说了子宫切除术 |
[29:45] | Dr. Manning, yes. | 曼宁医生 是的 |
[29:46] | Now, that is only if you get sicker. | 那只是在你病情严重的情况下的办法 |
[29:49] | With the right medicine, | 在正确的药物治疗下 |
[29:50] | you have a great chance of beating this. | 你有很大的机会战胜病魔 |
[29:52] | You can live a long life, | 可以活得更久 |
[29:54] | have a family someday. | 拥有自己的孩子 |
[29:57] | Are those things I’m supposed to look forward to? | 那些是我应该期待的东西吗 |
[30:03] | No, I want a hysterectomy. | 不 我想要子宫切除术 |
[30:05] | A hysterectomy is really not necessary at this point. | 就目前的情况看 子宫切除术真的不是很必要 |
[30:08] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[30:09] | Some women have their breasts removed | 有的女人摘掉她们的乳房 |
[30:10] | if they have the cancer gene | 就只是因为她们有癌症基因 |
[30:11] | just so they don’t get it later, right? | 这样她们以后就不会得癌了 对吗 |
[30:13] | But–but you are so young. | 但是 但是你这么年轻 |
[30:15] | All right, hysterectomy is irreversible. | 子宫切除术是不可逆的 |
[30:18] | You will not be able to become pregnant | 你以后再也不能怀孕 |
[30:20] | and have children, ever. | 有孩子了 |
[30:22] | You don’t know my life, okay? | 你不了解我的生活 好吗 |
[30:24] | You don’t understand. | 你不懂 |
[30:28] | I don’t want to bring a kid into this world. | 我不想要孩子 |
[30:33] | Dr. Manning said it was my decision. | 曼宁医生说我有决定权 |
[30:45] | Mags, I just talked to Connor. | 麦基 我刚刚和康纳聊了 |
[30:47] | They controlled the bleeding and rebuilt the artery. | 他们控制住了出血 重建了动脉 |
[30:49] | We have every reason to believe Miguel’s gonna make it. | 我们有充分的理由相信米格尔会撑过来的 |
[30:54] | We’ve gotta tell Barry. | 我们得把这消息告诉巴里 |
[30:57] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:00] | Barry? | 巴里 |
[31:01] | Why is he in handcuffs? | 为什么要拷住他 |
[31:03] | The bystander made it out of surgery. | 那个旁观者挺过了手术 |
[31:04] | Well, that’s not the issue. | 不是这件事 |
[31:06] | There’s some kinda discrepancy with his carry permit. | 他的持枪许可有点问题 |
[31:08] | Permit? Come on, Detective. | 许可 拜托 警探 |
[31:10] | Barry, what’s going on? | 巴里 怎么回事 |
[31:12] | I’m sorry, Maggie. | 对不起 麦基 |
[31:23] | Have a seat, Ben. | 坐 本 |
[31:24] | Wait, have I been committed already? | 等等 我已经被收治了吗 |
[31:26] | Shouldn’t I be medicated | 我不应该吃药 |
[31:28] | or in a straightjacket or something? | 或者穿束缚衣之类的吗 |
[31:30] | So, the nurse is preparing your admittance paperwork, | 护士正在准备你的入院文件 |
[31:33] | but in the meantime, | 但与此同时 |
[31:34] | I would like to talk to you about something. | 我想和你聊聊 |
[31:36] | Talk about what? I already told you, | 聊什么 我已经告诉过你了 |
[31:37] | I’ve done every type of therapy in the book. | 书上提到的每一种疗法我都试过了 |
[31:39] | – The thoughts won’t go away. – I understand. | -那些想法就一直在我脑海里 -我明白 |
[31:42] | But what if I told you | 但是如果我告诉你 |
[31:44] | that most of the thoughts we have are just nonsense? | 大多数我们脑海中的想法都是荒谬无意义的呢 |
[31:47] | Just synapses popping off in our heads, | 只是我们头脑中的突触突然不正常 |
[31:50] | and that we shouldn’t take them so seriously? | 我们不必太认真对待的 |
[31:55] | If you could, just… | 如果你能… |
[31:57] | do me a favor for a moment… | 帮我个忙… |
[31:59] | and close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[32:06] | Now, I want you | 现在 我想让你 |
[32:08] | to bring up the thought that frightens you the most. | 想一下最令你害怕的想法 |
[32:13] | Tell me what you see. | 告诉我你看到了什么 |
[32:17] | It’s okay. You are in a safe space. | 没关系的 你很安全 |
[32:25] | I see myself… | 我看到我自己… |
[32:28] | – I’m holding a knife. – Okay, keep going. | -拿着把刀 -好 继续 |
[32:33] | I see my wife. | 我看到了我妻子 |
[32:34] | She’s in the kitchen, doing dishes. | 她在厨房洗碗 |
[32:39] | I’m walking up behind her. | 我走到她身后 |
[32:41] | She doesn’t know I’m there. | 她不知道我在那 |
[32:44] | You’re doing very well. | 你做得很好 |
[32:50] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[33:01] | I paged Dr. Charles. Let me know when he comes up here. | 我呼叫了查尔斯医生 他来了告诉我 |
[33:02] | – Kayla… – Oh, here he is. | -凯拉… -他来了 |
[33:03] | – I got your page. What’s up? – It’s Dr. Reese. | -你呼我了 怎么了 -是里医生斯 |
[33:05] | She’s locked in with a patient. | 她和病人关在了一起 |
[33:36] | You’ve conqueredth or shower your fear of holding a knife… | 你用拿着刀 一件武器 克服了 |
[33:38] | a weapon. | 你的恐惧 |
[33:41] | Now, imagine that I’m your wife. | 现在 想象我是你的妻子 |
[33:46] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[33:48] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[33:50] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[33:54] | Do you see her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[33:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[33:59] | Here’s your opportunity. | 这是你的机会 |
[34:01] | You can slit my throat right now. | 你可以现在划开我的喉咙 |
[34:28] | No. | 不 |
[34:31] | No, I don’t want to. | 不 我不想 |
[34:34] | – I don’t wanna do it. – No, you don’t. | -我不想 -你不想 |
[34:37] | This whole time, | 一直以来 |
[34:38] | you’ve been beating yourself up over your thoughts. | 你都自责于你的想法 |
[34:40] | The fact that you can’t dismiss them | 你不能不理会他们 |
[34:42] | does not mean you’re depraved. | 但那并不意味着你是个坏人 |
[34:46] | It shows you have a conscience. | 这显示出你有良心 |
[34:54] | Dr. Reese… | 里斯医生 |
[34:56] | outside now. | 现在出来 |
[35:03] | Dr. Charles, I know I didn’t take your approach today– | 查尔斯医生 我知道我今天没有按你的方法来 |
[35:05] | You didn’t take my approach? | 你没有按我的方法 |
[35:07] | You directly defied my orders, | 你直接违抗了我的命令 |
[35:08] | and put yourself and your patient in real danger. | 把你自己和病人都置于危险之中 |
[35:11] | Ben isn’t dangerous. I think I just proved that. | 本并不危险 我想我刚刚已经证明了这一点 |
[35:14] | The only thing you proved to me | 你唯一向我证明的 |
[35:15] | is that you’re reckless and insubordinate, | 是你鲁莽又不听命令 |
[35:16] | and I have half a mind to suspend you again. | 我都想再把你停职了 |
[35:18] | The last few months, you’ve been preaching to me | 这几个月你一直劝我 |
[35:20] | that I can either see my patients | 说我要么把病人看成威胁 |
[35:21] | as a threat or as an opportunity. | 要么看成机会 |
[35:23] | Was I afraid in there? Yes. | 我刚才害怕吗 害怕 |
[35:25] | But my fear no longer controls me. | 但我的恐惧不再控制我了 |
[35:26] | I control it, and now Ben controls his too. | 我控制它 现在本也控制了自己的恐惧 |
[35:28] | You are missing the point! | 你误会了重点 |
[35:31] | I appreciate that exposure therapy | 我知道暴露疗法 |
[35:33] | has given you a newfound sense of confidence, | 让你建立了新的自信 |
[35:35] | but it does not make you all-knowing and invincible. | 但是那不会让你无所不能所向披靡 |
[35:40] | What you just did in there was unbelievably stupid. | 刚才你的行为简直太愚蠢了 |
[35:53] | Sharon? You called for me? | 莎伦 你找我 |
[35:55] | Yeah. | 是 |
[35:57] | Sit down with me for a minute. | 坐下跟我待一会儿 |
[35:59] | What is it? Do I need to get Barry a lawyer? | 怎么了 需要我给巴里找律师吗 |
[36:01] | A bondsman? | 担保人 |
[36:02] | I just spoke with my guy at the State’s Attorney’s office, | 我刚跟州检察官办公室的熟人聊过 |
[36:06] | the discrepancy with Barry’s carry permit. | 巴里持枪许可证的问题 |
[36:09] | – Yeah? – It turns out… | -怎么了 -我们发现 |
[36:12] | he changed his identity at some point, | 他在一定程度上改变了自己的身份 |
[36:15] | because of a juvenile record. | 因为一条少管所的记录 |
[36:17] | He didn’t disclose it on his permit. | 他的持枪证上没有说明这一点 |
[36:20] | That’s why it wasn’t technically legal. | 所以严格来说 那是不合法的 |
[36:24] | What do you mean change his identity? | 这话什么意思 |
[36:26] | You mean Barry Vaughn… | 你是说巴里·沃恩 |
[36:28] | isn’t his real name? | 不是他的真名 |
[36:30] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[36:36] | Why wouldn’t he tell me? | 他为什么不告诉我 |
[36:39] | He had a whole other life? | 他有过另一种生活 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry, Maggie. | 很遗憾 麦基 |
[36:46] | The State’s Attorney is gonna file a charge against him. | 州检要起诉他 |
[36:51] | The whole time we were together… | 我们在一起那么久 |
[36:55] | He was lying? | 他都在说谎 |
[36:59] | Every day? | 每天都是 |
[37:07] | Every day, Sharon. | 每天都是 莎伦 |
[37:19] | What is going on here? | 怎么回事 |
[37:21] | Lindsay has decided to have a hysterectomy. | 林赛决定切除子宫 |
[37:23] | Over my dead body. | 除非我死 |
[37:26] | She’s my wife. I make the decisions. | 她是我妻子 决定权在我手上 |
[37:28] | Sir, please move. | 先生 请让开 |
[37:29] | You lay so much as a finger on her, | 你敢动她一根手指头 |
[37:31] | and I will sue you to kingdom come. | 我就把你告到一分钱不剩 |
[37:36] | We have her consent. | 我们有她的同意 |
[37:42] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[37:44] | She can’t make that kind of decision for herself. | 她不能自己做那种决定 |
[37:47] | She was obviously coerced. | 显然她是被强迫的 |
[37:48] | He–he forced you to sign this, didn’t he? | 他逼你签字的 是吗 |
[37:51] | No. It was my decision. | 不 那是我的决定 |
[38:02] | You have two seconds to step aside, Mr. Cray, | 你有两秒时间让开 克雷先生 |
[38:04] | or I will have you forcibly removed from the premises. | 否则我叫人强行把你带走 |
[38:15] | You–you go through with this, Lindsay, | 你做了手术 林赛 |
[38:16] | and you will be banished by the church, | 就会被教堂驱逐 |
[38:18] | the community, everything. | 被社区等一切驱逐 |
[38:20] | You will be diminished in the eyes of the Lord. | 在主的眼中 你会受到贬低 |
[38:24] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[38:34] | Surgery went without a hitch. | 手术很成功 |
[38:37] | Seems your personal life keeps working in my favor. | 看来在我的帮助下 你的私生活可以继续了 |
[38:44] | Excuse me, Dr. Bekker? | 请问是贝克医生吗 |
[38:45] | I’m Teddy Dimilio. | 我是泰迪·迪米利奥 |
[38:49] | I just wanted to thank you for saving my wife’s life. | 我想谢谢你救了我妻子的命 |
[38:52] | It was actually Dr. Rhodes here | 其实是这位罗德斯医生 |
[38:54] | who made the diagnosis. | 做出的诊断 |
[38:56] | Well, both of you then. | 那就感谢你们二位 |
[38:59] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:01] | I don’t know what I would’ve done without her. | 我不知道失去她我会怎样 |
[39:06] | It was our pleasure. | 不用客气 |
[39:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:36] | Someone told me about a standoff between you and Cray? | 有人告诉我你跟克雷对峙了 |
[39:39] | Yeah. | 是 |
[39:40] | Were you able to talk to Lindsay? | 你跟林赛说上话了吗 |
[39:42] | – I was. – Is she gonna start chemo? | -是的 -她会开始化疗吗 |
[39:45] | She’s having a hysterectomy. | 她要切除子宫 |
[39:47] | I tried to talk her out of it, believe me, | 我劝她不要的 相信我 |
[39:49] | but she was adamant. | 但她很坚决 |
[39:52] | It’s a drastic step to take, but I can see why she took it. | 虽然她这步很极端 但是我理解 |
[39:56] | That girl will finally have her say. | 她终于有自己的发言权了 |
[39:58] | – But she’s just a kid, Nat. – She’s tough. | -但她只是个孩子 小娜 -她很坚强 |
[40:01] | Women are tough, | 女人很坚强 |
[40:03] | tougher than you think. | 比你想的要坚强 |
[40:06] | I guess I got a lot to learn about this kinda stuff. | 看来这种事上我还有很多要学的 |
[40:10] | Trust me, you are way further along than most. | 相信我 你的路还很长呢 |
[40:16] | Way, huh? | 很长啊 |
[40:18] | All right. | 好吧 |
[40:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:49] | Impressive save today. | 今天救人救得漂亮 |
[40:51] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:52] | You headed somewhere? | 你要去哪里吗 |
[40:54] | No, just headed home. It’s been a long day. | 我要回家 今天很漫长 |
[40:58] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[41:00] | Waste of a nice tux. | 浪费了好西装 |
[41:02] | I know a spot over in the West Loop. | 我知道西环有个好地方 |
[41:04] | Makes the best Old Fashioned’s in town. | 是城市最棒的老式酒吧 |
[41:06] | Care to decompress over a drink? | 想来喝一杯吗 |
[41:12] | You’re not married, are you? | 你没结婚吧 |
[41:15] | No. | 没有 |
[41:19] | In that case, I’m more of a Manhattan kinda guy, | 那我就更有曼哈顿风格了 |
[41:21] | but I might be able to be persuaded. | 但我可能会被说服 |
[41:24] | – Car’s right here. – All right. | -车在这边 -好 |