时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | This is kind of a fun, right? | 这样挺有意思的吧 |
[00:09] | It’s like being in high school again, | 就像重回高中 |
[00:11] | sneaking around to avoid getting caught. | 偷偷摸摸地害怕被抓住 |
[00:13] | Next, staying out past curfew. | 接下来就夜不归宿 |
[00:19] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[00:20] | Ah, yeah, I’m fine. Will you just– | 我没事 就… |
[00:21] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:23] | Is this thing poured in concrete? | 这东西是水泥做的吗 |
[00:25] | Let me do it. | 我来 |
[00:28] | Now where were we? | 刚刚到哪了 |
[00:33] | Just block it out. Block it out. | 别管 别管 |
[00:39] | What is that? | 什么东西 |
[00:45] | Maybe a rain check? | 改天吧 |
[00:46] | Wasn’t this our rain check? | 这次不也是改来的吗 |
[00:50] | I hope you brought your dancing shoes, lady, | 希望你带来了舞鞋 姑娘 |
[00:52] | ’cause it’s gonna get lit. | 舞台准备好了 |
[00:53] | I know this promoter. | 我知道这个人 |
[00:54] | He’s getting us a table at the club. | 他在酒吧给我们订了张桌子 |
[00:56] | – You’re gonna wanna Uber. – Sounds great. | -你得打优步了 -好棒 |
[00:59] | Dr. Choi, you’re coming to my birthday party tonight? | 崔医生 今晚我的生日派对你会来吗 |
[01:01] | Don’t think I’m gonna make it, Doris. | 我可能去不了 桃瑞丝 |
[01:03] | Happy birthday, though. | 还是祝你生日快乐 |
[01:06] | To be honest, I don’t really care if he comes or not. | 说实话 他来不来我无所谓 |
[01:08] | That was just a courtesy invite. | 只是礼貌性的邀请 |
[01:11] | I can’t wait for you to meet my cousin Paul. | 我等不及让你见见我的表哥保罗了 |
[01:15] | Newly single. | 单身哦 |
[01:20] | Wait, you’re not going to Doris’ party? | 等等 你不去桃瑞丝的派对吗 |
[01:22] | What’re you gonna be doing? | 那你要做什么 |
[01:23] | Literally, anything else. | 做什么都行 |
[01:25] | Why you care what Doris thinks is beyond me. | 你为什么在乎桃瑞丝怎么看我 |
[01:27] | Do I really have to explain myself again? | 我真的要解释吗 |
[01:29] | You wanna keep us a secret at work, fine. | 你想在工作时让我们的关系保密 没问题 |
[01:32] | But I’m not gonna spend my off-time pretending too. | 但我不想下了班还小心翼翼的 |
[01:35] | But hey, go have fun with cousin Paul. | 但你可以去和保罗表哥好好玩玩 |
[01:38] | Dr. Choi, April, look alive. | 崔医生 艾普尔 病人来了 |
[01:41] | You’re going to treatment six. | 你们去第六治疗室 |
[01:44] | Abena Kwemo, early-20s. Found dizzy and disoriented. | 阿贝纳·奎诺 20出头 头晕 语无伦次 |
[01:47] | BP 150 over 95. Temp 103. | 血压150/95 体温103 |
[01:49] | She’s having a seizure. Give her two Ativan IV, stat. | 她癫痫了 给她两毫克安定和血氧 |
[01:53] | Called East Mercy first, they said they were full up. | 给东慈爱医院打过电话 他们说满了 |
[01:55] | Diverted us here. | 就分到了我们这里 |
[01:58] | There you go. | 好了 |
[02:00] | Alright, let’s get her in the bed. | 把她放到床上 |
[02:05] | Let’s transfer on my count. | 听我口令 |
[02:07] | Ready. One, two, three. | 准备 一二三 |
[02:11] | Nice job. | 好样的 |
[02:15] | – Where am I? – Abena, hey, I’m Dr. Choi. | -我在哪 -阿贝纳 我是崔医生 |
[02:19] | You’re at Gaffney Chicago Medical Center. | 你在加夫尼芝加哥医院 |
[02:20] | You just had a seizure. Has that ever happened before? | 你刚刚癫痫了 以前发生过吗 |
[02:24] | Let’s get her a liter bolus of normal saline. | 给她挂一升生理盐水 |
[02:26] | Order a CBC with diff, CMP, utox and draw blood cultures. | 查一下血常规 血液生化 尿检和血培养 |
[02:29] | Also, let’s get a chest X-ray and a head CT. | 还有胸透和头部CT |
[02:31] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:37] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[02:38] | I noticed these when I was starting to gown her. | 我注意到她身上开始出现这些东西 |
[02:40] | They’re on her back too. | 背上也有 |
[02:44] | Abena, has a doctor ever spoken to you | 阿贝纳 有医生以前和你 |
[02:46] | about these lesions? | 说过这些疹子吗 |
[02:48] | I can’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[02:51] | Abena, these are most likely Kaposi Sarcoma lesions. | 阿贝纳 这些很像卡波西肉瘤 |
[02:56] | KS is an AIDS-defined illness. | 是艾滋病的症状 |
[02:59] | I’d like to run a test for HIV. | 我想做一个HIV病毒检查 |
[03:00] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[03:03] | Mm, no. | 不要 |
[03:05] | I know it sounds scary, | 我知道这听起来很可怕 |
[03:06] | but AIDS is a manageable disease. | 但艾滋病是可以控制的 |
[03:09] | With antiretroviral therapy | 用抗逆转录病毒疗法 |
[03:11] | we can prevent disease progression. | 我们可以阻止疾病扩散 |
[03:13] | But first, we need to confirm you have HIV. | 但首先我们需要确诊你有HIV病毒 |
[03:17] | No | 不 |
[03:19] | Thank you, doctor. No test. | 谢谢 医生 但我不检查 |
[03:23] | I can’t have AIDS. | 我不可能有艾滋病 |
[03:35] | Turns out Abena has been at East Mercy multiple times | 过去六个月阿贝纳去了东慈爱医院很多次 |
[03:37] | over the past six months for AIDS-related complications. | 都是艾滋病相关的症状 |
[03:40] | Pneumonia, meningitis, candidiasis. | 肺炎 脑膜炎 念珠菌病 |
[03:43] | But she’s consistently refused HIV testing. | 但她一直拒绝HIV检查 |
[03:46] | CT says she has toxoplasmosis of the central nervous system. | CT显示她的中枢神经系统有弓虫症 |
[03:50] | If we admit her, that’s a week-long stay, at least. | 如果我们接收了她 最多只有一周时间 |
[03:54] | What do you mean, “If we admit her”? | 什么叫如果我们接收了她 |
[03:56] | What else would we do? | 我们还能怎么办 |
[03:57] | Turf her back to East Mercy. | 把她踢回东慈 |
[03:59] | For the record, I’m not suggesting we do that. | 鉴于此 我不建议这么做 |
[04:01] | Of course not. | 当然不行 |
[04:02] | Dr. Stohl, we are not turfing someone we know has AIDS. | 斯托尔医生 我们不能把艾滋病患者踢走 |
[04:06] | Ms. Goodwin, | 古德温女士 |
[04:08] | we both know how this story ends. | 我们都知道会怎么样 |
[04:09] | She dies, | 她死了 |
[04:10] | after countless complications and tests and treatment, | 在做了无数检查和治疗之后 |
[04:14] | none of which change the inevitable. | 而这些都无法阻止病情恶化 |
[04:17] | So why not put our limited resources behind the ones | 所以我们为什么不把有限的资源 |
[04:19] | we actually have a shot at saving? | 投入给那些还有治愈希望的人呢 |
[04:23] | Because I’m not ready to accept that we can’t save her. | 因为我不想承认我们救不了她 |
[04:27] | Toxoplasmosis can cause cognitive impairment, no? | 弓虫病会导致认知障碍对吗 |
[04:33] | So it’s possible that she lacks capacity to give us | 所以她可能无法正确给我们 |
[04:36] | informed consent. | 正常的反馈 |
[04:37] | She was confused when she came in. | 她入院的时候很混乱 |
[04:40] | I supposed we could pull psych in. | 我觉得我们可以介入精神治疗 |
[04:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:50] | Hey, got your– | 给你… |
[04:51] | I already took my pills, but thank you. | 药已经吃了 谢谢 |
[04:54] | Alright, then. | 那好吧 |
[04:57] | Wow, new dress, new earrings. | 新裙子 新耳环 |
[05:00] | – What’s the occasion? – No occasion. | -什么情况 -没什么情况 |
[05:01] | Just an impulse buy. | 心血来潮买的 |
[05:04] | Felt like I needed a fresh start. | 想要有个新的开始 |
[05:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[05:06] | It might look a little better on the floor. | 放在地板上看起来更好看些 |
[05:10] | No, no, no, no. I can’t, I can’t. | 不行不行 现在不行 |
[05:13] | I gotta get moving. | 我得赶紧出门了 |
[05:15] | Doesn’t your shift start at 9:00? | 你不是9点要去轮班吗 |
[05:16] | Yeah, but I’m on trauma call today, so they can wait. | 是 但我今天值创伤科 不着急 |
[05:19] | Ah! Is that how trauma works? | 创伤科就是这么办事的吗 |
[05:21] | Come on, whatever happened to channeling your impulsivity | 来吧 你不是说要把你的冲动引导到 |
[05:24] | into other activities? | 别的活动上吗 |
[05:25] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. My impulsivity? | 等等 慢着 我的冲动 |
[05:28] | So what, when I initiate sex, | 怎么说 我滚床单的需求 |
[05:30] | it’s just a symptom of my illness? | 都只是我疾病的症状吗 |
[05:34] | Okay, yes. | 好吧 是的 |
[05:35] | Sometimes I still wonder if I’m getting Robin | 有时候我还是在想我面对的是罗宾 |
[05:37] | or if I’m getting– | 还是 |
[05:40] | Okay, I get it. I get it. | 我明白 我明白 |
[05:43] | But just so you know, | 但是我跟你说 |
[05:44] | I am feeling more and more like myself every day. | 我这几天感觉越来越好了 |
[05:48] | Well, then, how about dinner and a movie tonight? | 那今晚出去吃晚餐看电影怎么样 |
[05:50] | Uh, how about dinner and no movie? | 光吃晚餐不看电影怎么样 |
[05:58] | Please, I need someone to see my daughter. | 求你了 我需要医生来看看我女儿 |
[06:00] | She can barely walk in a straight line, | 她几乎走不动道了 |
[06:02] | her foot keeps dragging, she’s bumping into things– | 她的脚不听使唤 还老是撞到东西上 |
[06:03] | Ma’am, please take a seat. As soon as I have a doctor– | 女士您先请坐 等我找到医生 |
[06:05] | Denise, come over here, honey. | 丹妮丝 来 亲爱的 |
[06:07] | Do you see what I mean? | 你明白我说的了吧 |
[06:10] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[06:11] | Need some help over here! | 快来人帮忙啊 |
[06:13] | – We got her. – Mom! | -我们来 -妈妈 |
[06:15] | – Hi there. – I can’t feel my leg. | -你好啊 -我的腿没有知觉了 |
[06:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:18] | I’m Doctor Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[06:19] | We’re gonna figure out why that is, alright? | 我们会查明病因的 好吗 |
[06:20] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢你们 |
[06:24] | She started complaining on the plane ride home from Australia. | 从澳洲回国的飞机上她就说不舒服 |
[06:27] | She said that her feet were tingling, that her legs hurt. | 她说她的脚发麻 而且腿疼 |
[06:30] | I thought it was just from sitting so long. | 我还以为只是坐得太久了 |
[06:32] | Did Denise do any outdoor activities | 丹妮丝在澳洲有做过什么 |
[06:34] | while you were there? Hiking, swimming? | 户外活动吗 远足 游泳之类的 |
[06:35] | No, no hiking. | 没有 没远足过 |
[06:37] | We picnicked a couple of days. | 我们野餐过几天 |
[06:39] | Deep tendon reflexes are absent. | 深腱反射缺失 |
[06:41] | Okay, I’m gonna ask you to close your eyes | 好 我需要你闭上眼睛 |
[06:44] | super tight for me, alright? No peeking. | 闭得紧紧的好吗 不准偷看 |
[06:46] | And when I tap you on the leg, | 我敲你的腿的时候 |
[06:48] | will you point to which side I’m tapping on? | 你能指出我敲的是哪边的腿吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:56] | Normal sensation to light touch. | 轻触感知正常 |
[06:58] | Alright, can you lift your legs for me now? | 你能抬起腿来吗 |
[07:02] | – That’s all I can do. – Okay. | -我只能抬这么高了 -好 |
[07:05] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, ESR, utox, | 做血常规 血液生化 血沉和尿检 |
[07:08] | and a brain and spinal CT and MRI. | 再给头部和脊椎做CT和核磁共振 |
[07:10] | And do a full body scan for rashes and insect bites, okay? | 然后全身检查皮疹和蚊虫叮咬 好吗 |
[07:15] | Is she paralyzed? | 她是瘫痪了吗 |
[07:17] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves, okay? | 咱们先别想太多 好吧 |
[07:18] | While she is showing signs of paralysis, | 虽然她表现出了瘫痪的征状 |
[07:20] | it’s most likely temporary. | 但很可能是暂时的 |
[07:22] | It’s probably a nerve compression injury | 有可能是神经压迫伤 |
[07:24] | from the long flight. | 是长途飞机引起的 |
[07:24] | We’re gonna run these tests, and we’ll take it from there. | 我们先完成检查 然后再进一步诊断 |
[07:27] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们很快就回 |
[07:31] | Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 |
[07:33] | Dr. Charles, I thought you weren’t back till tomorrow. | 查尔斯医生 你不是明天才回来吗 |
[07:35] | How’re you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[07:36] | How’s it all been going on the floor? | 你正在忙什么呢 |
[07:37] | Uh, actually, I’ve been doing research projects | 我过去几周都在做一些 |
[07:39] | for the past couple of weeks. | 研究项目 |
[07:42] | So you, uh–you haven’t been seeing any patients? | 这么说你 没有接诊过任何病人 |
[07:44] | Figured I’d wait till you got back. | 我觉得等你回来比较好 |
[07:46] | Dr. Charles, welcome back. Mind if I put you to work? | 查尔斯医生 欢迎回来 我能给你派个任务吗 |
[07:49] | We need a psych evaluation to determine decisional capacity. | 我们需要对患者的决策能力进行精神评估 |
[07:52] | Catch up later? | 回头再聊 |
[07:56] | Hey, Sarah, I was looking for you, um– | 莎拉 我正找你呢 |
[07:58] | I don’t know if you heard or not, | 我不知道你听没听说 |
[08:00] | but Doris, she’s having a thing tonight, and– | 不过桃瑞丝今晚要办个活动 |
[08:02] | Dr. Sexton, Dr. Rhodes needs a resident right now. | 塞克斯顿医生 罗德斯医生需要住院医协助 |
[08:04] | MVC incoming. | 多名伤者即将送到 |
[08:06] | Okay, uh, think about it? | 好的 你考虑一下吧 |
[08:07] | I’ll check your temp later. | 我待会儿再来问你 |
[08:09] | Dr. Sexton, now! | 塞克斯顿医生 快点 |
[08:11] | Yes, ma’am. | 好的 女士 |
[08:12] | Spencer Bouren. 16-year-old male. | 斯潘塞·伯伦 16岁男性 |
[08:14] | Lost control on a patch of ice. | 车辆在冰面打滑失控 |
[08:16] | Head-on collision with another vehicle. | 和另一辆车迎头相撞 |
[08:17] | – Second driver’s en route. – Alright. | -另一名司机随后就到 -好 |
[08:19] | – You’re going to Trauma 1. – Yep. | -去1号创伤室 -好 |
[08:21] | He was unconscious till he woke up in the ambo. | 他先是失去意识 然后在救护车上醒了过来 |
[08:23] | GCS 15. BP 124 over 88. | 昏迷指数15 高压124低压88 |
[08:26] | HR 118. Sats 100%. | 心率118 血氧量100% |
[08:29] | Complaining of right hip pain. | 说他右侧臀部疼痛 |
[08:30] | Alright, transfer on my count. | 好 听我指令转移 |
[08:31] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[08:37] | Let’s get a chest and pelvic X-ray. | 做胸部和骨盆X光 |
[08:38] | On it. We need a fourth one. | 好的 去订个加急 |
[08:41] | Second driver’s rolling in now, we need you, Dr. Rhodes. | 第二名司机需要你来处理 罗德斯医生 |
[08:43] | Somebody else has gotta be avail. | 得让别人去了 |
[08:44] | I wouldn’t tap you out if there was. | 要是有别人就不来叫你了 |
[08:46] | – I got him, go. – Desmond. | -他交给我 你去吧 -德斯蒙德 |
[08:48] | Female, mid-30s. Unrestrained. | 30多岁女性 未上约束带 |
[08:50] | Hypotensive in the field, gave her a liter. | 当场出现血压过低 已经输液 |
[08:52] | GCS 8. Tubed. | 昏迷指数8 已插管 |
[08:54] | Alright, let’s get her in. | 好 推进来吧 |
[08:57] | Buckles off. Alright. | 把系扣解开 |
[09:00] | Gently on my count. One, two, three. | 听我指令 轻一点 1 2 3 |
[09:05] | Is she gonna be okay? | 她不会有事吧 |
[09:06] | Try to relax, bud. Just try to relax. | 别激动 哥们 放松一些 |
[09:10] | Lungs are clear. | 肺部没问题 |
[09:12] | Clear breath sounds bilaterally. | 呼吸音两侧清晰 |
[09:13] | Trigger the MTP, hang two of O neg. | 开始输血 上两单位O型阴性血 |
[09:16] | And give me a kit. | 把工具箱给我 |
[09:17] | I’m gonna get a cordis in the groin. | 我要在腹股沟做插管 |
[09:21] | Chest X-ray’s negative. | 胸部透视显示阴性 |
[09:22] | What about the pelvis? | 骨盆透视呢 |
[09:23] | Doing it now. | 正在进行 |
[09:29] | Up. | 出来了 |
[09:31] | Dislocated hip. | 臀部脱臼 |
[09:32] | Must’ve jammed it when he slammed on the brakes. | 肯定是踩刹车的时候伤到了 |
[09:34] | And the longer it’s out? | 脱臼越久 |
[09:35] | The higher the risk of avascular necrosis. | 股骨头缺血性坏死的风险越大 |
[09:37] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[09:39] | Get me the fast scan. | 把快速扫描仪拿来 |
[09:40] | You ever reduce a hip? | 你治疗过臀部脱臼吗 |
[09:41] | I’ve seen it done a bunch of times. | 我见过许多次 |
[09:43] | I’ll talk you through it. | 我教你吧 |
[09:44] | 70 milligrams of ketamine. | 准备70毫升氯胺酮 |
[09:49] | You’re gonna pull on that hip | 你要一直拉伸他的臀部 |
[09:50] | until you feel it pop back into the socket. | 直到你感觉到臀骨归位 |
[09:53] | Relax, relax, relax, relax. | 放松 放轻松 |
[09:54] | Relax. Hold tight. | 放轻松 抓紧 |
[10:00] | – It popped back in. – Good work. | -回去了 -干得漂亮 |
[10:02] | Her belly’s full of blood. | 她腹部全是血 |
[10:04] | – BP’s dropping. – Alright, Maggie. | -血压在下降 -这样吧 麦基 |
[10:06] | Call the OR, tell them we’re on our way up. | 打给手术室 说我们马上过去 |
[10:07] | Copy. | 收到 |
[10:10] | Oh, my God. Did I kill her? | 天哪 我害死她了吗 |
[10:16] | Next one is, if I were very sick, | 下一个问题是 如果我生了重病 |
[10:19] | I would like to do everything possible to prolong my life. | 我会用尽一切办法延长自己的寿命 |
[10:22] | Very true, mostly true, you don’t know, mostly false? | 非常符合 比较符合 不确定 比较不符合 |
[10:25] | – That’s very true. – Very true. | -非常符合 -好的 |
[10:29] | Yeah, the doctors did explain to you the benefits | 医生已经跟你解释过 |
[10:31] | of antiretroviral therapy, didn’t they? | 抗逆转录病毒疗法的好处了吧 |
[10:34] | That it would prolong your life. | 它可以延长你的寿命 |
[10:36] | They say I won’t get sick anymore. | 他们说我不会再总生病了 |
[10:38] | So could you tell me then, | 那你能否告诉我 |
[10:39] | why it is that you don’t wanna take an HIV test? | 你为何不愿接受艾滋病测试 |
[10:43] | Auntie. | 阿姨 |
[10:45] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[10:47] | You should be at work. | 你应该在上班 |
[10:49] | Are you the doctor? | 你是她的医生吗 |
[10:50] | I am a doctor, yes. I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是医生 我是查尔斯医生 |
[10:52] | What’s wrong with her? My baby is always getting sick. | 她到底怎么了 我的宝贝总是生病 |
[10:55] | I told you on the phone, Auntie. | 我在电话里说了 阿姨 |
[10:57] | It’s just the flu. | 就是感冒了 |
[10:59] | I’m going to get better soon. | 我很快就会好 |
[11:01] | Right, doctor? | 是吧 医生 |
[11:03] | We are working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[11:17] | All done. You were so brave. | 搞定了 你非常勇敢 |
[11:20] | Mom, we should have the results back within an hour or two. | 妈妈 大概一两小时内会出结果 |
[11:31] | I don’t understand. You said her tests were normal. | 我不明白 你说她检查结果正常 |
[11:34] | – They were, but– – But she’s getting worse. | -确实 但是… -但她情况恶化了 |
[11:36] | She can’t move her legs at all anymore. | 她现在双腿完全动不了了 |
[11:39] | We’ll have a much clearer picture once we receive | 等我们收到丹妮丝脑脊液的检查结果 |
[11:41] | the results back on Denise’s cerebrospinal fluid. | 应该能有更清晰的判断 |
[11:44] | And we’ll ask the lab to put a rush on these, okay? | 我们会让实验室尽快出结果 好吗 |
[11:47] | – Thank you. – Yeah. Of course. | -谢谢 -不必 应该的 |
[11:50] | Will, you saw that girl’s CSF. It was crystal clear. | 威尔 那女孩的脑脊液你看到了 非常干净 |
[11:53] | The lab’s not gonna tell us anything we don’t already know. | 实验室不会有什么新发现 |
[11:56] | And it’s obviously not encephalitis, meningitis, | 很明显不是脑炎 脑膜炎 |
[11:58] | – Guillain-Barre syndrome, – Hold on then. | -或者格林巴利综合征 -等等 |
[11:59] | Let’s not rule out GBS. | 格林巴利综合征先待定 |
[12:01] | It fits her clinical presentation almost to a T. | 她目前的症状非常符合GBS |
[12:04] | I mean, normal blood work, | 血液运作正常 |
[12:05] | ascending symmetrical paralysis, absent reflexes. | 进行性对称瘫痪 反射缺失 |
[12:08] | Let’s just do one more round of labs first. | 先再做一次检测吧 |
[12:11] | Alright, test for heavy metal poisoning, exotic infection, | 好 检查重金属中毒 境外感染 |
[12:13] | and if we don’t get anything from those, | 如果这些结果还是没线索 |
[12:15] | I’m all for treating it as GBS, okay? | 那我也支持按GBS治疗 好吗 |
[12:18] | Alright. | 好的 |
[12:21] | You’re supposed to steer into the skid. | 应该慢慢掌控方向 |
[12:23] | Okay, can you flex your knee for me? | 好了 请弯曲膝盖 |
[12:24] | Never slam on the brakes. Why couldn’t I remember that? | 不应该猛踩刹车 我怎么就记不住呢 |
[12:27] | Now bring it to your chest for me. | 慢慢抬到胸前 |
[12:29] | There we go. | 好的 |
[12:30] | Dr. Sexton, this is Spencer’s mother, Candace, | 塞克斯顿先生 这位是斯潘塞的妈妈坎迪丝 |
[12:33] | and his brother, Terrance. | 还有他哥哥 特伦斯 |
[12:34] | Goodness. | 天哪 |
[12:37] | Is he gonna be okay? | 他没事吧 |
[12:39] | Dislocated his hip, but other than that, | 臀部脱臼 不过除此之外 |
[12:41] | just scrapes and bruises. | 都是擦伤和淤青 |
[12:43] | We did a CT of his abdomen, pelvis, and head. | 我们给他做了头部 腹部和骨盆的CT |
[12:45] | All negative for internal bleeds and fractures. | 没有检查到任何内出血或骨折情况 |
[12:48] | Thank you. Doctor Sexton. | 谢谢你 塞克斯顿医生 |
[12:51] | Shouldn’t have let you drive by yourself. | 就不该让你一个人开车 |
[12:54] | He just got his license last week. | 他上周才刚拿到驾照 |
[12:56] | Yeah. Took him five tries. | 是啊 考了五次 |
[12:58] | Mom, I hit someone. | 妈 我撞到人了 |
[13:01] | A pedestrian? | 行人吗 |
[13:02] | No, the driver, they just brought her in here. | 不 是个司机 刚送来医院 |
[13:04] | She was right over there. She was bleeding real bad. | 她刚才就在那里 出血非常严重 |
[13:07] | – She’s in surgery. – Is she gonna be alright? | -正在做手术 -她还好吗 |
[13:08] | I told Spencer the best trauma surgeon in Chicago is working on her. | 斯潘塞知道 芝加哥最强创伤科医生在努力 |
[13:11] | What if she doesn’t make it? | 万一她挺不过来呢 |
[13:14] | Don’t worry, she-She’ll make it. | 别担心 她会没事的 |
[13:20] | Small liver lac. | 肝脏轻微撕裂 |
[13:23] | Spleen is shattered. | 脾部粉碎伤 |
[13:26] | Looks like a Grade 4. | 应该是四级伤害 |
[13:29] | Actively bleeding from the hilum. | 肺门正在大量出血 |
[13:32] | Short gastrics are avulsed, as well. | 胃短动脉也发生了撕裂 |
[13:38] | Hey, Dr. Rhodes, it’s Noah. | 罗德斯医生 我是诺亚 |
[13:40] | I’m a little busy here, Noah. What do you need? | 我很忙 诺亚 有什么事 |
[13:42] | Yeah, I just wanted to check in | 好 我就是想问问 |
[13:43] | on the status of the patient. | 患者情况如何 |
[13:46] | I don’t know yet. | 现在还不知道 |
[13:48] | Okay, yeah, sure. | 好 好吧 |
[13:56] | It’s just, um, | 只是… |
[13:58] | the kid who hit her is really freaking out. | 撞到她的那个孩子很害怕 |
[14:01] | Yeah, I can’t help that, Noah. | 那我也爱莫能助 诺亚 |
[14:03] | Well, if I could just tell them that she’s gonna be okay– | 如果我能告诉他们她会没事的… |
[14:06] | No. | 不行 |
[14:07] | Don’t ever do that. | 永远别那么做 |
[14:13] | Wait a minute, she won’t consent to being tested | 等等 她不答应做检测 |
[14:16] | because she’d rather die than have her family find out | 因为她情愿死 也不愿让家人发现 |
[14:18] | that she has AIDS. | 她患上了艾滋病 |
[14:20] | And you’re saying she’s capable of making rational decisions? | 你还跟我说她有能力做出合理决定吗 |
[14:23] | Just because you don’t like the decision she’s making, | 你不赞成她做出的决定 |
[14:26] | doesn’t mean she’s incapable of making it. | 不代表她无法做决定 |
[14:28] | Growing up in Africa, HIV-related stigma and discrimination | 她在非洲长大 HIV带来的污名和歧视 |
[14:32] | was probably something she witnessed on a daily basis. | 可能是她天天能见到的事 |
[14:37] | – Is that her aunt? – Vera. | -那是她阿姨吗 -薇拉 |
[14:39] | Abena lives with her. | 阿贝纳跟她住一起 |
[14:40] | Rest of the family is back in Ghana. | 家里其他人都在加纳 |
[14:42] | Well, she knows she’s not being forced | 她知道她不是非得把这事 |
[14:45] | to tell her aunt, right? | 告诉阿姨的 对吗 |
[14:46] | She understands we have strict privacy rules here. | 她知道我们有严格的医患保密条例 |
[14:49] | Doesn’t matter. | 没用 |
[14:50] | She’s convinced that if she takes the test, | 她相信如果接受测试 |
[14:52] | starts the antiretrovirals, that they’ll figure it out. | 开始用抗逆转录药物 他们就会发现 |
[14:54] | But the lesions won’t give her away. | 但手术就不会暴露了 |
[14:57] | Come on, she’s living under the same roof, for chrissakes. | 拜托 她们可是住在同一屋檐下的 |
[14:59] | If she wants to continue concealing this, | 如果她还想瞒得住 |
[15:01] | – she needs to start treating it. – Well, you gotta convince her. | -就得接受治疗 -那你得说服她 |
[15:03] | You have to convince her. | 你们得说服她 |
[15:04] | I’m sorry I can’t just rubberstamp this. | 抱歉 我不能就这么同意 |
[15:07] | Dr. Choi, Abena is complaining of nausea. | 崔医生 阿贝纳说觉得恶心 |
[15:10] | Great, now she’ll need a GI consult. | 真棒 现在她又需要胃肠医生了 |
[15:13] | Just add it to her tab. | 加在她的账单上吧 |
[15:16] | Her tab? | 她的账单吗 |
[15:18] | Sharon, I know you’re under a lot of pressure, but– | 莎伦 我知道你压力很大 但是… |
[15:20] | Daniel, we’re trying to save her life. | 丹尼尔 我们在努力救她一命 |
[15:23] | Look, just for argument’s sake, | 我说说我的看法 |
[15:24] | let’s say the toxo is causing impairment, | 假设我们说弓形虫在损伤她身体 |
[15:27] | and we force the test. | 逼着她做检测 |
[15:28] | Then what? | 然后呢 |
[15:29] | Somebody shoves pills down her throat | 有谁能后半辈子都陪着她 |
[15:31] | for the rest of her life? | 天天强制她吃药吗 |
[15:32] | I mean, no court is ever going to mandate– | 就是法院也不可能命令… |
[15:33] | Please someone help! Please! | 谁快来帮帮忙 救命 |
[15:37] | My daughter, she can’t breathe. | 我女儿喘不过气来了 |
[15:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:40] | Hey, Denise. Look at me. | 丹妮丝 看着我 |
[15:41] | Deep breaths for me, okay? In and out. | 深呼吸 好吗 吸气吐气 |
[15:46] | Can you squeeze my hand? | 你能捏住我的手吗 |
[15:48] | Can you lift your arms for me? | 你能把胳膊抬起来吗 |
[15:53] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[15:54] | The paralysis is moving up her spine. | 麻痹开始向她脊柱上方蔓延了 |
[15:56] | 10 of etomidate and 50 of sux. | 注射10毫克依托咪酯 50毫克琥珀胆碱 |
[15:57] | We’re intubating. | 准备插管 |
[16:03] | You’re gonna put that down her throat? | 你要把那个插进她嗓子里吗 |
[16:05] | Okay, why don’t we give the doctors some room to work? | 不如我们腾出点地方给医生操作吧 |
[16:06] | No, please, please, I wanna stay with my daughter. | 不 求你了 我想陪着我女儿 |
[16:08] | It’s okay, we’ll stay right here. | 没事的 我们就站在这里 |
[16:10] | Okay. | 好了 |
[16:27] | Couldn’t do much of a neuro exam | 她现在打了安定又插着管 |
[16:28] | with her sedated and intubated, | 没法做太详细的神经检查 |
[16:29] | but if I had to guess, I’d say she’s paralyzed. | 但要我猜的话 她瘫痪了 |
[16:33] | Thanks, Sam. | 谢谢你 萨姆 |
[16:36] | Doing the hokey pokey there, Halstead? | 在跳踢踏舞吗 霍斯特德 |
[16:37] | – Huh? – Your foot. | -什么 -你的脚 |
[16:40] | Oh. Yeah, it just fell asleep. | 是 有点麻而已 |
[16:42] | – Kinda banged it at this– – No, never mind. | -撞到了… -行了 当我没问 |
[16:45] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[16:46] | We should have started IVIG and plasma exchange way earlier. | 我们早该开始静注免疫球蛋白和血浆置换的 |
[16:49] | It was a mistake to wait. | 等下去是错误 |
[16:50] | No, you called it– | 不 你做了决定 |
[16:51] | I don’t think it is GBS anymore. | 我觉得这已经不是链球菌感染了 |
[16:53] | – It’s progressing too rapidly. – Nothing else it could be. | -病变太迅速 -不可能是其他东西 |
[16:55] | I mean, GBS is the only thing on our differential | 链球菌感染是我们的分歧里 |
[16:58] | that makes a modicum of sense– | 唯一有点道理的… |
[16:59] | When did E.D. Doctors get so polite with each other? | 急诊医生什么时候这么相敬如宾了 |
[17:02] | Are you two dating or something? | 你们俩是在约会吗 |
[17:05] | Never mind. | 当我没问 |
[17:06] | Start with IVIG and plasmapheresis. | 早开始静注免疫球蛋白和血浆置换 |
[17:09] | At this point we’re ready to throw the kitchen sink at this thing. | 现在她就得进抢救室了 |
[17:11] | Page me when her sedation wears off. | 等她镇静药消退以后再呼我 |
[17:16] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[17:20] | Keep your head still. | 脑袋别动 |
[17:22] | Eyes forward for me. | 双眼向前看 |
[17:26] | Hey there, folks, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 你们好 我是罗德斯医生 |
[17:27] | Spencer, we met when you first came in– | 斯潘塞 你才入院时我们见过… |
[17:28] | Did she make it? | 她撑过来了吗 |
[17:31] | Due to patient confidentiality, | 根据医患保密协议 |
[17:33] | I can’t give you any details, but I did wanna let you know, | 我不能透露详情 但我想告诉你们 |
[17:36] | she pulled through. | 抢救成功了 |
[17:41] | Can I visit her? | 我能去看看她吗 |
[17:43] | Please, I just wanna tell her that I’m sorry. | 求你了 我想跟她道个歉 |
[17:46] | Would that be alright? | 那样可以吗 |
[17:47] | I’ll tell you what, I’ll check with her husband. | 这样吧 我去问问她丈夫 |
[17:49] | She’s just coming off of anesthesia, | 她的麻醉效果才退 |
[17:51] | but maybe in an hour or two. | 或许得等一两个小时 |
[17:55] | Mom, an hour or two? | 妈妈 还要一两个小时吗 |
[17:57] | Coach will have my head if I’m late. | 迟到的话教练会杀了我的 |
[17:58] | Oh, big game? | 有大赛吗 |
[17:59] | Regionals. | 地区决赛 |
[18:00] | We can’t leave your brother here alone. | 我们不能丢你弟弟一个人在这 |
[18:03] | Spencer’s fine. | 斯潘塞没事 |
[18:05] | Really, and I’ll keep an eye on him while you’re gone. | 真的 我会帮你们留心他的 |
[18:07] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:08] | Go. Stay for the game. | 去吧 去比赛 |
[18:10] | Are you sure you’re gonna be okay, honey? | 你确定你会没事吗 亲爱的 |
[18:13] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:16] | Thank you, Dr. Sexton. | 谢谢你 塞克斯顿医生 |
[18:18] | – Thanks, doc. – Of course. | -谢谢 医生 -应该的 |
[18:31] | Excuse me, Dr. Reese. | 打扰一下 里斯医生 |
[18:32] | You drive a silver Nissan Versa, right? | 你驾驶的是一辆银色日产骐达吧 |
[18:34] | Yeah, that’s my car. Why? | 是的 是我的车 怎么了吗 |
[18:40] | That’s all that’s missing? | 丢的就是这些吗 |
[18:41] | Just my gym bag. Nothing of any value. | 只有我的运动包 没什么值钱的 |
[18:45] | You know, I know who did this. | 我知道是谁干的 |
[18:46] | Um, her name is Edith Lake. Slashed my tires too. | 她叫艾迪斯·雷克 还扎了我的轮胎 |
[18:49] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[18:50] | You witnessed this person slashing your tires? | 你亲眼看到这个人扎你的轮胎的吗 |
[18:52] | – No, no, but she– – And how do you know her? | -没有 但她… -那你怎么知道是她 |
[18:54] | She came into the ED a few weeks back. | 几周前她来过急诊室 |
[18:56] | Uh, assaulted me. | 袭击了我 |
[18:57] | Did you report it? | 你当时报警了吗 |
[18:59] | I am reporting it now. | 我现在报警了 |
[19:00] | Dr. Reese, I don’t think it was that lady. | 里斯医生 我认为不是那个女人 |
[19:02] | This is the fourth break-in we’ve had this month. | 这是我们本月接到的第四起破窗案 |
[19:05] | Whoever did this probably | 犯人可能 |
[19:05] | wasn’t targeting your car in particular. | 是随机选取目标的 |
[19:08] | Well, aren’t you gonna dust for fingerprints? | 你们不取指纹吗 |
[19:13] | Here’s the address of the website | 这是一个网址 |
[19:14] | to retrieve your police report. | 你可以查看出警报告 |
[19:15] | You can use it to file a claim with your insurance. | 你可以用它来向保险公司索赔 |
[19:20] | We know she has AIDS. She knows she has AIDS. | 我们知道她得了艾滋 她也知道她得了艾滋 |
[19:23] | Her aunt must know on some level, this isn’t the flu. | 她阿姨应该有点数 知道这不是感冒 |
[19:26] | Yeah, but there’s a difference | 对 但知道情况 |
[19:28] | between knowing something and saying it out loud. | 和把情况公之于众 还是有区别的 |
[19:31] | You say it out loud, and it’s real. | 你把它公之于众 它就成真了 |
[19:33] | April, it’s real whether it’s said or not. | 艾普尔 无论说不说 真相就是真相 |
[19:40] | She’s having trouble breathing. | 她喘不过气了 |
[19:43] | Ma’am, please step back. | 女士 请退后 |
[19:45] | – Ma’am, please put these on. – Why? | -女士 请戴上 -为什么 |
[19:48] | Is she contagious? | 她会传染吗 |
[19:51] | It’s a universal precaution. | 这是常见的预防措施 |
[19:55] | She’s got fluid in her lungs. | 肺部有积水 |
[19:58] | Sats down to 86. | 心跳降到86 |
[20:00] | Okay, let’s get her on a mask with 15 liters. | 给她戴上15升的呼吸机 |
[20:02] | Let’s get a sputum sample and another chest X-ray. | 取一份痰样本 再去照一张胸片 |
[20:04] | And call pulmonology. | 还有打给呼吸科 |
[20:05] | Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[20:07] | Ma’am, please put these on before you touch your niece. | 女士 在触碰您外甥女前请戴上这些 |
[20:10] | I’m doing everything I can. | 我尽力了 |
[20:25] | Any improvement? | 有进展吗 |
[20:26] | Denise’s Hughes’ functional grade is still 5. | 丹妮丝的休斯功能指数仍然是5 |
[20:29] | – Is she triggering the vent? – No. | -她开始好转了吗 -没有 |
[20:31] | The IVIG isn’t working. | 免疫球蛋白没用 |
[20:33] | It’s way too soon to know that. | 现在这么说还为时尚早 |
[20:34] | Give it some time. | 给它点时间 |
[20:35] | I think we need to try immunosuppressant– | 我觉得我们得试试免疫抑制剂 |
[20:37] | – Are you okay? – What the– | -你还好吗 -怎么… |
[20:39] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[20:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:44] | My foot went numb, and just gave out. | 我脚麻了 使不上劲 |
[20:50] | And I can’t move my foot. | 感觉脚动不了了 |
[20:56] | Alright. | 好 |
[20:57] | Where are we going, doc? | 我们要去哪 医生 |
[20:59] | Dr. Rhodes got the a-okay from Melody’s husband. | 罗德斯医生征求了麦乐迪丈夫的同意 |
[21:03] | Is that the name of the woman I hit? | 那是我撞的那个女人的名字吗 |
[21:05] | – Melody? – Yeah. | -麦乐迪 -是的 |
[21:08] | – Okay, ready to roll? – Yeah. | -好 准备出发了吗 -是的 |
[21:11] | Alright, so now you can be honest. | 好 你现在可以老实说了 |
[21:12] | One on one, you or your brother? | 一对一的话 你还是你哥哥厉害 |
[21:15] | Definitely me. | 当然是我了 |
[21:18] | You okay, buddy? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[21:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:21] | I can get you a Tylenol. Tylenol, please. | 我可以给你拿片泰诺 来片泰诺 |
[21:23] | Nah, nah. It’s– | 不不 只是… |
[21:25] | It’s just this– | 只是… |
[21:27] | Stress headache. | 紧张性头痛 |
[21:31] | Spencer. | 斯潘塞 |
[21:33] | No pulse. I need a crash cart over here. | 没脉搏了 赶快准备急救车 |
[21:35] | Coming right away. | 马上来 |
[21:37] | Here we go. | 我们走 |
[21:39] | Left pupil’s blown. | 左侧瞳孔放大 |
[21:40] | Start bagging, amp of epi. What happened? | 上气袋 打支肾上腺素 怎么回事 |
[21:42] | I don’t know, he was talking one second, | 我不知道 他刚刚还在说话 |
[21:45] | said he had a headache, | 说他头痛 |
[21:45] | and then he started slurring his words. | 然后他说话变得含糊 |
[21:47] | Alright, charge to 200. | 好 充电到200 |
[21:49] | Charging. | 充电中 |
[21:51] | Clear. | 离手 |
[21:54] | Resume compressions. Another amp of epi. | 继续按压 再打一支肾上腺素 |
[21:56] | Charge 200 again. | 再充到200 |
[21:58] | Charged. | 已充好 |
[21:59] | Clear. | 离手 |
[22:04] | Asystole. | 心脏停搏 |
[22:06] | Come on, bud. Come on. | 拜托 哥们 拜托 |
[22:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[22:11] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[22:13] | Hey, come on, Spencer. | 拜托 斯潘塞 |
[22:16] | Noah, stop. | 诺亚 停下吧 |
[22:26] | Time of death, 16:29. | 死亡时间 16时29分 |
[22:45] | We won’t know for sure until we get the ME’s report, | 在拿到法医的尸检报告之前都无法确定 |
[22:47] | but from the looks of it, | 不过从表面来看 |
[22:48] | I’d say it was a delayed epidural hematoma. | 我想应该是迟发性硬膜外血肿 |
[22:54] | But Spencer’s– Spencer’s CTs were clean, and– | 但斯潘塞 斯潘塞的CT没问题 而且 |
[22:58] | Must’ve developed after the initial scan. | 一定是在第一次扫描过后才恶化的 |
[23:00] | It happens sometimes, Noah. | 有时会这样的 诺亚 |
[23:01] | There’s no way to predict or prevent it. | 没法预知和预防 |
[23:05] | Maggie, let’s get the mom in here so we can break the news. | 麦基 叫他母亲来听这个噩耗吧 |
[23:13] | I told her Spencer was gonna be okay. | 我告诉她斯潘塞会没事的 |
[23:17] | I don’t know what I’m gonna say to her now. | 我不知道现在该怎么告诉她 |
[23:20] | I can break the news, if you want. | 如果你希望的话 我可以帮你去说 |
[23:24] | No. | 不了 |
[23:26] | I appreciate the offer, Dr. Rhodes, | 谢谢你 罗德斯医生 |
[23:28] | but I really should do it. | 但应该我来做 |
[23:31] | I’ll go lean on the ME for a cause of death. | 我去跟法医确认死因 |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:58] | I can’t feel anything, Sam. | 我什么都感觉不到 萨姆 |
[24:00] | Alright, press down on the gas pedal as hard as you can. | 好了 用你最大的力气踩油门 |
[24:05] | Have you been ill at all recently? | 你最近一直都病着吗 |
[24:06] | Is it possible you’re immunocompromised? | 有没有可能是免疫受损 |
[24:09] | How about any interactions with the patient? | 和病人的接触呢 |
[24:11] | Any needle sticks? | 有被针刺到吗 |
[24:12] | Is there a chance you exchanged fluids somehow or– | 有没有可能是不知怎么体液感染了或… |
[24:14] | The only direct contact I had with the patient | 我唯一和病人的直接接触 |
[24:15] | was when she collapsed. I carried her into the ED. | 就是她摔倒的时候 我抱她去急救室 |
[24:18] | How about you? | 你呢 |
[24:19] | Are you experiencing any numbness | 有感觉发麻 |
[24:20] | or tingling in your lower extremities? | 或是下肢刺痛吗 |
[24:21] | No. | 没有 |
[24:22] | We haven’t even established what Denise has yet, | 我们还不确定丹妮丝得了什么病 |
[24:25] | let alone if it’s contagious. | 更别提是不是会传染了 |
[24:26] | You think it’s a coincidence, your paralysis? | 你觉得是巧合吗 你的瘫痪 |
[24:30] | Where are you with your differential? | 你们的意见不同点是什么 |
[24:32] | We’re operating under the hypothesis | 我们是在假设她得的是 |
[24:34] | that she had Guillain-Barr syndrome. | 吉兰·巴雷综合症的情况下做的治疗 |
[24:35] | Well, that’s obviously a dead end. | 很显然并不是吉兰·巴雷综合症 |
[24:37] | GBS isn’t contagious. | 吉兰·巴雷综合症是不传染的 |
[24:39] | I’m gonna get started on the LP. | 先做个腰椎穿刺 |
[24:41] | Collect everything you’ve got thus far on the girl. | 把她所有的检测结果都整理好 |
[24:42] | Every test you gave her, you give him. | 把给她做的测试也给他测一遍 |
[24:44] | See if we can find any patterns. | 看看能不能找到什么共同之处 |
[24:47] | Now, Dr. Manning. | 现在 曼宁医生 |
[25:06] | Let’s give her another bolus of fluids. | 再给她做个液体推注 |
[25:08] | She’s still pretty dehydrated. | 她还处于脱水状态 |
[25:16] | Sats aren’t improving much. | 血氧量没有多大的改善 |
[25:32] | Dr. Choi. | 崔医生 |
[25:35] | How is Abena doing? | 阿贝纳怎么样 |
[25:37] | Now it looks like she’s developing a pulmonary– | 现在看来她的肺部… |
[25:39] | Mr. Doctor. | 医生先生 |
[25:42] | My niece isn’t getting any better. | 我侄女并没有好转 |
[25:45] | How can this be the flu? | 这怎么可能是流感 |
[25:46] | Ma’am, I completely understand your frustration. | 女士 我完全理解您现在的心情 |
[25:48] | Don’t think I don’t know what’s going on here. | 不要以为我不知道这是怎么回事 |
[25:52] | We are immigrants with no insurance, | 我们是没有医保的移民 |
[25:55] | so you think you don’t have to give us your best care– | 所以你们觉得不必尽力治疗我们… |
[25:57] | Ms. Kwemo, I assure you we’re doing everything in our power– | 奎诺女士 我保证我们会尽全力… |
[26:01] | Are you? | 是吗 |
[26:04] | I don’t believe that. | 我不相信 |
[26:07] | You’re right, Ms. Kwemo. There’s more we can do. | 你说得对 奎诺女士 我们还可以再做些什么 |
[26:09] | There are other tests we could run. | 我们还可以做些别的测试 |
[26:10] | Tests we need Abena’s consent for. | 这些测试需要阿贝纳的许可 |
[26:12] | Dr. Choi, I need to speak to you in private for a moment. | 崔医生 我想和你私下谈谈 |
[26:19] | Excuse us, please. | 不好意思 |
[26:26] | You know, Dr. Choi, there’s a pretty important statute, | 崔医生 你知道有个很重要的法令 |
[26:30] | known as the HIPAA privacy rule, | 叫健康保险流通与责任法案 |
[26:32] | that protects every patient’s personal health information | 它保护每个病人的个人健康信息 |
[26:36] | from being shared with anybody else. | 不被他人所知 |
[26:40] | You heard her, Ms. Goodwin. | 你听到她说的了 古德温女士 |
[26:43] | She wants us to help her niece. | 她想让我们帮她侄女 |
[26:45] | Still, it’s not for you to tell her. | 但这依然不能由你来告诉她 |
[26:47] | That’s the rule. | 规定就是规定 |
[26:53] | With all due respect, | 恕我直言 |
[26:55] | if all we were gonna do is follow the rules, | 如果我们一切都遵循规章 |
[26:57] | we should’ve done what Stohl wanted, | 我们就该按斯托尔所说 |
[26:58] | and turfed her back to East Mercy. | 把她送回东慈爱医院 |
[27:09] | Hey, Maggie told me about your car. | 麦基和我说了你的车的事 |
[27:12] | Those punks. | 那些小混混 |
[27:13] | You know, I’ve got this great guy– | 我认识一个家伙 |
[27:15] | glass, body, repairs. | 在玻璃 车身 维修方面很在行 |
[27:18] | Do you wanna give him a call? | 你想给他打电话看看吗 |
[27:19] | I should really call my insurance company. | 我还是应该打给我的保险公司 |
[27:21] | Hold off on that. | 那个先等等 |
[27:22] | Come on, join me on rounds. | 走 和我去查房 |
[27:24] | Take your mind out of it for a bit. | 先不要想这些事情了 |
[27:26] | I want you to meet this Jane Doe. | 我想让你见一下这位无名氏 |
[27:28] | That you were the one that was supposed to– | 你应该… |
[27:29] | You were supposed to stay with him– | 你应该和他待在一起… |
[27:31] | You know what? | 那个 |
[27:31] | I really should get a head start with the insurance. | 我真的应该和保险公司联系一下了 |
[27:33] | It always takes forever to reach a human. | 转接到人工客服真的要很久 |
[27:36] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[27:38] | When you were knocking on the other side of the bathroom– | 当你到浴室另一边的时候… |
[27:49] | Spencer’s family just got here. | 斯潘塞的家人来了 |
[27:51] | They already suspect it’s bad news. | 他们已经怀疑是坏消息了 |
[27:56] | Just don’t keep them waiting too long. | 别让他们等太久 |
[28:01] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[28:25] | Something happened to Spencer, didn’t it? | 斯潘塞出了状况 是不是 |
[28:28] | He suffered a cardiac arrest. | 他心脏骤停 |
[28:31] | We think there might have been | 我们认为可能是 |
[28:32] | an acute hemorrhage in his brain. | 急性脑出血 |
[28:35] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[28:38] | He–He’s dead? | 他… 他死了 |
[28:41] | We tried our best to resuscitate him, | 我们尽了最大的努力救他 |
[28:43] | but there was nothing we could do. | 但是我们无能为力 |
[28:46] | Oh–Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[28:49] | My– | 天… |
[28:51] | My baby boy. | 我的宝贝儿子 |
[28:53] | Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 |
[28:56] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[28:57] | I-I am so sorry for your loss. | 我很遗憾 |
[29:01] | You said he would be okay. | 你说过他会没事的 |
[29:03] | At the time, given the information that I knew… | 当时根据我手头的信息… |
[29:06] | You killed him. | 是你杀了他 |
[29:06] | I had every reason to believe– | 我相信… |
[29:10] | – I’m sorry! – You killed my baby brother. | -我很抱歉 -是你杀了我弟弟 |
[29:11] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[29:12] | Stop, stop, man. | 住手 住手 兄弟 |
[29:13] | Terrance, stop! | 特伦斯 住手 |
[29:16] | Security! | 保安 |
[29:17] | Someone, we need help! | 来人啊 过来帮忙 |
[29:19] | Hey! Hey. | 住手 住手 |
[29:21] | Get off, get off, get off. | 放开 放开 放开 |
[29:23] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. Shh, shh. | 冷静 冷静 放松 放松 |
[29:32] | – That kid got you pretty good. – Yeah. | -那个孩子把你伤得不轻 -是这样的 |
[29:35] | You’re looking at two, three stitches tops. | 你大概需要缝两针 顶多三针 |
[29:40] | PD wants to know if you wanna press charges, Noah. | 诺亚 警署想问你要不要提起诉讼 |
[29:42] | Well, of course he does. He was assaulted. | 他肯定要起诉的 他被人袭击了 |
[29:45] | I asked Noah. | 我问过他了 |
[29:47] | Nah, I don’t wanna press charges. | 不 我不想起诉 |
[29:49] | That family has already been through enough. | 那个家庭已经承受够多的了 |
[29:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:56] | You’re gonna let him get away with this? | 你就这样放了他 |
[29:57] | Sarah, he just found out his brother died. | 莎拉 他刚刚才知道自己的兄弟去世了 |
[30:00] | – How is he supposed to respond? – Not like that. | -他还能做出什么反应呢 -反正不是那样 |
[30:05] | – Maggie. – Mm-hmm, wait a second– | -麦基 -等一下 |
[30:06] | – Maggie, why wasn’t security in the room from the start? | -麦基 为什么从一开始房间里就没有保安 |
[30:08] | That’s not the established protocol. | 定下来的规章里没有这一条 |
[30:10] | Well, it should be, okay? | 应该有的 不是吗 |
[30:11] | Reactions to a loved one’s death can be unpredictable. | 对亲人去世的反应是无法预测的 |
[30:14] | There should always be a guard nearby | 通知家属的时候 |
[30:16] | when a family member is being informed. | 就应该有一位警卫始终在附近 |
[30:19] | How are we supposed to do our jobs | 如果我们感受不到安全和受保护 |
[30:20] | if we don’t feel safe and protected? | 我们哪里能做好我们的工作呢 |
[30:39] | Hi, do you mind if I come in? | 你好 你介意我进来吗 |
[30:43] | My name is Sharon Goodwin. | 我叫莎伦·古德温 |
[30:45] | I’m in charge of Patient and Medical Services here at Gaffney. | 我在加夫尼这里负责患者服务和医疗服务 |
[30:50] | Are you the boss? | 你就是这里的老大 |
[30:52] | Uh, something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[30:55] | – Where’s your aunt? – Cafeteria. | -你的阿姨去哪了 -咖啡厅 |
[30:57] | Went to get dinner. | 她去吃饭了 |
[31:00] | Uh, I’d like to share something with you. | 我想给你看看这个 |
[31:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:15] | Marie Castilla. | 玛丽·卡斯蒂拉 |
[31:17] | Very bright. | 非常聪明 |
[31:19] | Expert Scrabble player. | 玩拼字游戏的专家 |
[31:21] | Beat me every time. | 每次我都败在她手下 |
[31:27] | That’s Danny Dimoulas. | 这是丹尼·蒂莫拉斯 |
[31:29] | Had this big baritone laugh. | 她的笑声就像男中音 |
[31:33] | It would just shake the floor. | 整层楼都为之震荡 |
[31:36] | Sometimes I still hear it. | 有时候我还能在脑海里听到它 |
[31:44] | Felix Ramadei. | 菲利克斯·拉玛戴 |
[31:47] | He was a huge sci-fi nerd. | 他曾是一个超级科幻迷 |
[31:49] | Wouldn’t have much to say, | 平时话不多 |
[31:50] | but if you got him talking | 不过如果你跟他提到 |
[31:53] | about galaxies and space travel, well, | 星系和时间旅行的话 |
[31:57] | there went your whole afternoon. | 他能跟你讲一个下午 |
[31:59] | These are your patients? | 这些都是你的病人 |
[32:01] | They were my patients, yes. | 以前是我的病人 是的 |
[32:04] | They died in the ’80s. | 他们都在八十年代去世了 |
[32:06] | I was their nurse. | 我以前是他们的护士 |
[32:09] | It was a terrifying time. | 那是个糟糕的年代 |
[32:12] | Some days we lost two, three patients. | 有时候我们一天就有两三名病人去世 |
[32:16] | See, we barely understood what AIDS was back then, | 你知道 那时候我们对艾滋病的了解很有限 |
[32:21] | let alone how to treat it. | 更别说治疗它了 |
[32:23] | I don’t want to see these anymore. | 我不想再看见这些照片了 |
[32:25] | I know. It’s hard, isn’t it? | 我明白 这很难 对吗 |
[32:28] | I could only imagine who they might’ve been, | 我只能想象他们可以成为什么样的人 |
[32:32] | what they might’ve done with their lives, | 在后半生做出什么样的事了 |
[32:36] | if they had a chance | 如果他们有机会活下来的话 |
[32:38] | They had such promise. | 他们有大好前程 |
[32:42] | These patients, how many of them died alone | 在这些病人里 有多少是独自死去的 |
[32:46] | without their families? | 没有家人的陪同 |
[32:48] | Far, far too many. | 太多 太多了 |
[32:54] | I don’t want to live without my family. | 我不想过没有家人的生活 |
[32:56] | And I’m sure they don’t want to live without you. | 我敢保证他们也不想过着失去你的生活 |
[33:00] | I can see it in your aunt’s eyes. | 我能在你阿姨的眼神里看出来 |
[33:03] | I know that look. | 我明白那种眼神 |
[33:05] | She’s terrified of losing you. | 她很害怕失去你 |
[33:12] | You’re so young, Abena. | 你太年轻了 阿贝纳 |
[33:16] | Don’t rob yourself of a future | 请你不要放弃自己的未来 |
[33:20] | that these young people could only dream about. | 那是这些年轻人梦想中才能拥有的 |
[33:27] | I lost a lot of patients. | 我失去过很多病人 |
[33:31] | I don’t wanna add you to this folder. | 我不想把你加进这个文件夹里 |
[33:59] | April, Abena is asking for you. | 艾普尔 阿贝纳找你 |
[34:08] | I’ll take the test. | 我打算做检测 |
[34:11] | Abena, I need verbal confirmation as to what test. | 阿贝纳 我需要你确认到底要做什么测试 |
[34:14] | I want to take the HIV test. | 我想做艾滋病毒检测 |
[34:39] | These just came in from radiology. | 这些是我刚从放射科拿过来的 |
[34:42] | Finally. Thank you. | 终于来了 谢谢你 |
[34:46] | Damn, I’m not seeing anything. | 见鬼 我什么都看不出来 |
[34:48] | Why was Will getting a brain MRI? | 为什么威尔要做脑部核磁共振 |
[34:50] | What’s going on, Natalie? | 出什么事了 娜塔莉 |
[34:52] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[34:54] | – Dr. Manning. – Yeah. | -曼宁医生 -我在 |
[34:55] | The PICU called. It’s your patient, Denise. | 儿童重症监护室呼叫你 是你的病人丹妮丝 |
[34:57] | They need you upstairs. | 楼上需要你 |
[35:03] | All of a sudden I saw her leg move, | 我看见她的腿突然动了 |
[35:05] | and then she reached out for me. | 然后她向我伸出手 |
[35:07] | Reflexes are all back to normal. | 她的反射系统都回复正常了 |
[35:10] | Denise, I’m gonna have you stand for me now, okay? | 丹妮丝 我需要你现在站起来 可以吗 |
[35:17] | That’s great. | 非常棒 |
[35:18] | Alright, now I’m gonna have you walk to me, | 好的 现在你需要走向我 |
[35:19] | and I’m gonna let go, alright? | 我会松开手 可以吗 |
[35:21] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好的 -开始吧 |
[35:29] | Sam, what am I missing? | 萨姆 我漏了什么吗 |
[35:30] | Best guess? Some kind of toxin | 我的最佳猜测是某种毒素 |
[35:32] | needed to work its way out of her system. | 需要从她的反射系统里排出 |
[35:33] | But how that got to Will? I have no idea. | 但是威尔是怎么染上的 我不清楚 |
[35:37] | Contagion is one thing, | 传染病是一回事 |
[35:37] | but this is more like a game of tag. | 但这更像鬼抓人的游戏 |
[35:41] | Thank you, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢你 曼宁医生 |
[35:45] | Well, tag, now you’re it. | “鬼”抓到你了 |
[35:53] | Nat, what are you doing? You shouldn’t be– | 娜塔莉 你在干什么 你不应该在… |
[35:55] | Just look at your MRI. | 看你的核磁共振结果 |
[35:56] | You see that bump above your coronal suture? | 你看到你冠状缝上面的凸块了吗 |
[35:58] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[35:59] | First I thought it was a mole, but– | 一开始我以为它是一颗痣 不过… |
[36:01] | What is it? | 它是什么 |
[36:03] | Ah, there it is. | 找到了 |
[36:04] | There what is? | 什么 |
[36:07] | – Nat. – Gotcha. | -小娜 -抓到了 |
[36:10] | What is that? A tick? | 那是什么 蜱虫吗 |
[36:12] | Wait, is this Lyme disease? | 慢着 是莱姆病吗 |
[36:13] | Nope. Tick paralysis. | 不 是蜱虫瘫痪 |
[36:15] | The salivary gland produces a nerve toxin. | 它的唾液腺分泌一种神经毒素 |
[36:20] | This guy came all the way from Australia, courtesy of Denise. | 因为丹妮丝 这家伙一路从澳大利亚来此 |
[36:23] | It must’ve detached from her scalp, | 肯定最开始从她的头皮上下来 |
[36:25] | but stayed in her hair, | 但留在了她的头发里 |
[36:26] | and when you picked her up, it attached to you. | 你抱起她的时候 它又到你身上了 |
[36:28] | But if it was off her by the time we got Denise into the ED, | 但如果丹妮丝到急诊室的时候它就下来了 |
[36:31] | how come the paralysis kept moving up her body? | 那她的瘫痪为什么一直恶化 |
[36:34] | It typically worsens for a few hours, | 一般虫子被移除后 |
[36:35] | once the tick is removed. | 还会持续恶化几小时 |
[36:38] | So I’m not out of the woods yet. | 所以我还没有转危为安 |
[36:40] | Nope, but the paralysis is mass-dependent, | 是 不过瘫痪是物质依赖的 |
[36:42] | so it shouldn’t move as quickly up your body. | 所以应该不会往你的上身蔓延 |
[36:45] | But you still have to spend the night in the ICU. | 但是你晚上还是要在重症监护室度过 |
[36:47] | I gotta get this to Serology. | 我把这个拿去血清科 |
[36:51] | Don’t move. | 不要动 |
[36:52] | Haha. | 哈哈 |
[36:56] | Hey, you need a ride somewhere? | 需要搭顺风车吗 |
[36:58] | No, no, thank you. I have a ride. | 不用 谢谢 我叫车了 |
[37:03] | You know, I’ve been wondering | 我一直在想 |
[37:04] | about something you said earlier today about– | 今天早些时候你说的话 |
[37:06] | about not feeling safe in the ED. | 关于在急诊室感觉不安全的事 |
[37:10] | It was just an innocuous comment. | 我只是无意中说了一句 |
[37:13] | Heat of the moment. | 一时心急 |
[37:14] | Reese, you and me, we’re both– | 里斯 我们都是 |
[37:16] | we’re both psychiatrists, right? | 我们都是精神科医生 对吧 |
[37:18] | “Innocuous comment,” really? | 无意中说了一句 不是吧 |
[37:20] | Dr. Charles, I know today was not my finest hour, but– | 查尔斯医生 我知道今天我不顺 但是 |
[37:23] | What with my car getting broken into and Noah getting punched. | 我的车被破窗 诺亚又被揍了 |
[37:26] | Sarah, I get it. | 莎拉 我明白 |
[37:27] | You know, this can be a very chaotic, | 有时候我们的工作环境 |
[37:29] | often downright scary work environment. | 是会很混乱 甚至很吓人 |
[37:33] | And you know what? It’s not necessarily for everybody. | 但是并非人人都得面对这种环境 |
[37:35] | I chose emergency psychiatry | 我选择急诊精神科 |
[37:38] | because it was the right thing for me at the time. | 是因为当时看来这是适合我的 |
[37:41] | I’m sorry, are you reassigning me? | 抱歉 你要调走我吗 |
[37:42] | Of course not. | 当然不是 |
[37:43] | I’m just saying there are other options– | 我只是说 还有别的选择 |
[37:45] | No. Not for me. | 不 我不要 |
[37:47] | I want to be in the ED. | 我想待在急诊室 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[37:50] | Look, I promise we won’t need to have this conversation again. | 我保证以后不会再需要这种谈话了 |
[37:53] | I had a bad day. That’s all. | 我只是今天不顺 |
[37:56] | It’s nothing I can’t deal with. | 没什么我应付不来的 |
[38:07] | I got lucky, I guess. | 看来是我走运 |
[38:08] | My paralysis hasn’t progressed up past my knees. | 瘫痪没有蔓延到膝盖以上 |
[38:10] | Lucky? | 走运 |
[38:12] | Getting latched on by a tick? | 被蜱虫叮 |
[38:16] | Must’ve been the red hair. | 肯定是因为这头红发 |
[38:18] | There’s not a creature in the world that can resist this. | 世界上没什么可以抗拒它 |
[38:21] | That’s very true. | 没错 |
[38:23] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[38:24] | Doris is gonna kill me if I’m late to her party. | 如果迟到 桃瑞斯会杀了我的 |
[38:26] | Thanks, Maggie. Have fun. | 谢谢 麦基 玩得开心 |
[38:27] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[38:36] | Well, you know what the best part | 你知道在隔离室 |
[38:39] | about being in an isolation room is? | 最棒的一点是什么吗 |
[38:42] | The privacy. | 隐私性 |
[38:48] | I don’t have to be home for another couple of hours. | 接下来几个小时我都不需要回家 |
[38:51] | Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[38:58] | So, you can still feel everything above the knees? | 你膝盖以上还有知觉的吧 |
[39:04] | We should probably make sure. | 还是确认一下吧 |
[39:18] | How do you think it’s going in there? | 你觉得里面情况如何 |
[39:20] | I can’t tell. | 不清楚 |
[39:22] | I mean, Vera’s still in there. | 薇拉还在里面 |
[39:23] | She hasn’t left. | 她还没走 |
[39:24] | – That’s a good sign, right? – Yeah. | -那是好现象 是吧 -嗯 |
[39:27] | Coming, April? | 走吧 艾普尔 |
[39:32] | Yeah, um, | 好 |
[39:35] | my boyfriend and I will meet you there. | 我男朋友和我一会儿去找你们 |
[39:38] | Good for you. | 厉害 |
[39:40] | Pick up your jaw, Doris. | 捡起下巴来 桃瑞斯 |
[39:46] | What…changed? | 什么 变了 |
[39:51] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:52] | Noah. | 诺亚 |
[39:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:57] | You’re still up for Doris’ party? | 你还去桃瑞斯的派对吗 |
[39:59] | Nah, I’m-I’m just gonna head home. | 不了 我直接回家了 |
[40:08] | We’re the next party of two. | 下面就到我们了 |
[40:12] | That’s pretty. You should get it. | 很漂亮 买了吧 |
[40:14] | Meh, I have more than enough scarves. | 不了 我围巾有很多了 |
[40:20] | Oh, this is us. | 到我们了 |
[40:30] | You coming? | 来吧 |
[40:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[40:46] | Could I help you, ma’am? | 有什么需要吗 女士 |
[40:48] | Um, yeah, can you unlock this case? | 能把这个玻璃柜打开吗 |
[40:50] | Sure. You have a FOID card? | 好 有FOID卡吗 |
[40:52] | A FOID card? | FOID卡 |
[40:53] | A Firearm Owner Identification card? | 枪支所有者身份认证卡 |
[40:57] | The application takes a couple of months to process. | 需要几个月才能申请下来 |
[41:00] | – That long? – It’s required. | -那么久吗 -这是规定 |
[41:02] | Uh, we could start the paperwork tonight, | 今晚我们就可以开始准备文件 |
[41:04] | but in the meantime, | 不过在此期间 |
[41:08] | pepper spray can make a gal feel safe. | 防狼喷雾可以让女孩子感到安全 |