Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:17] – Robin, look at me. – No! -罗宾 看着我 -不
[00:18] Robin. No, no, no, no! 罗宾 不要
[00:21] No! 不要
[00:23] Robin, do you know where you are? 罗宾 你知道你在哪吗
[00:24] – Help me. – Her symptoms, -帮帮我 -她的症状
[00:26] they’re not consistent with a psychiatric disorder. 与精神疾病不符
[00:29] A tumor? 肿瘤
[00:30] So I was crazy. 所以说 我是疯了
[00:31] Your dad’s hardly left your side. 你爸爸他几乎没离开过你床边
[00:36] His name is Jack Kellogg. 他的名字是杰克·凯洛格
[00:37] Behavior indicates a malignant narcissist. 行为表明他是严重自恋狂
[00:39] He threaten to hurt anybody? 他威胁要伤人了吗
[00:41] Is Dr. Charles ready to see me? 查尔斯医生准备好见我了吗
[00:42] He had a family emergency. 他家里有急事
[00:44] Tell him that I’m not going to be treated this way. 你告诉他我不接受这种待遇
[00:47] – Dr. Charles. – Mr. Kellogg? -查尔斯医生 -凯洛格先生
[00:53] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[00:54] You secured the gun? 你确保枪安全
[00:55] – Yes, ma’am. – Check him. -好的 -看看他的情况
[00:57] Daniel. Daniel, I’m here. 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 我在
[00:59] – Oh, God. – It’s okay. -天哪 -没事的
[01:00] It’s okay. 没事的
[01:02] Do you know who I am? 你认得我是谁吗
[01:04] Uh, Sharon. 莎伦
[01:06] Yes, yes. Do you know where you are? 对 对 你知道自己在哪吗
[01:08] – Uh, Med. – Yes, that’s right. -医院 -对 没错
[01:11] – That’s right. – He’s alive. -没错 -他还活着
[01:12] But heavy scalp bleeding. 但头皮大量出血
[01:18] What the hell happened? 出什么事了
[01:18] He got shot in the abdomen. 他腹部中弹
[01:20] – He’s lost a lot of blood. – Baghdad. -大量失血 -枪伤治疗室
[01:21] No, we’re going straight to the OR. 不 我们直接去手术室
[01:23] Tell them we’re on our way up. 通知他们我们马上就到
[01:27] Hang on, Daniel. Stay with me. 撑住 丹尼尔 坚持住
[01:31] We’re going to take good care of you, Dr. Charles. 我们会照顾好你的 查尔斯医生
[01:33] Stay with me, Daniel. 坚持住 丹尼尔
[01:47] So, it’s been a few months. How are you feeling overall? 已经几个月了 你现在感觉如何
[01:50] You know, pretty good. Really, pretty good. 挺好 真的非常好
[01:54] I might get a little tired towards the end of the day, 一天下来可能会感觉有点累
[01:56] – but uh– – You could have taken a little bit more time off. -不过… -你可以多休息一段时间的
[01:59] I was going nuts. 那样我会疯的
[02:02] How are you doing emotionally? 那你的心理状态呢
[02:05] Hey, who’s the shrink here? 这里谁是心理医生
[02:08] I’m doing fine, thank you. Thank you for asking. 我很好 谢谢你 多谢关心
[02:11] So you had some pain when I palpated your abdomen. 我摸你的腹部时你觉得疼
[02:13] So I’d like you to get a CT and a CBC with white count 所以我希望你去做个CT和白细胞血常规
[02:16] and make sure that you don’t have an abscess. 以确认你没有脓肿
[02:18] Can’t do it today. 今天做不了
[02:19] It’s actually Jack Kellogg’s trial, 今天杰克·凯洛格上庭
[02:21] and I’m testifying. Oh, crap. 我要去作证 糟了
[02:25] Boy. Guy could’ve died. 那家伙差点死了
[02:26] It would’ve made everybody’s life a little easier, huh? 这样大家都好过一点 对吧
[02:32] Please tell Robin that I’m truly sorry 请帮我转告罗宾
[02:34] that I can’t be there when you bring her home. 我没办法陪她一起出院 真的很抱歉
[02:36] Yeah, sure. 好 没问题
[02:37] – Thank you, Doctor. – Not a worry. -谢谢 医生 -没问题
[02:42] Dr. Reese, Dr. Charles left, 里斯医生 查尔斯医生走了
[02:45] said you should do rounds without him. 他说让你自己去查房
[02:47] He doesn’t know when they’re gonna call him in to testify. 他不知道什么时候会被传唤作证
[02:49] It is awful he has to relive that night. 他得重温那个夜晚 真是糟糕
[02:51] – Yeah. Right. – As long as it helps put that schmuck away. -是啊 -不过只要能给那个垃圾定罪就行
[02:53] – The hubris, trying to get off with an insanity plea. – Yes. -那个自大狂竟然想以精神病脱罪 -是
[02:58] It’s ironic, isn’t it? 很讽刺 不是吗
[03:00] By saving lives, we put our own in jeopardy. 我们救别人的命 却害自己陷入危机
[03:03] I guess. 算吧
[03:03] You know, nothing’s been done to improve security. 但没有任何增强安保的举措
[03:06] We need a police presence here, 我们需要警察
[03:07] both inside and outside the E.D. 急诊室里外都要有
[03:09] I’m all for cops, Dr. Stohl, 我支持有警察 斯托尔医生
[03:11] but the people you most need to worry about, 但你现在最需要担心的人
[03:13] they’re not afraid of guns. 他们可不怕枪
[03:15] Which reminds me, 刚好提醒了我
[03:16] what do you want to about your gunshot, Mr. Jameson? 你的枪伤病人詹姆森先生要怎么办
[03:19] The wound is through and through, not serious. 是贯穿伤 不严重
[03:19] He needs some in-home care, 他需要在家休养
[03:21] but there’s no reason for him to be taking up space here. 但没理由继续让他占我们的床位
[03:24] – Discharge him. – All right. -让他出院 -好
[03:29] – Natalie! – Hi. -娜塔莉 -你好
[03:32] We thought we lost you for good. 我们还以为永远见不着你了呢
[03:34] Why? It was just a little sabbatical. 怎么会 我只是休个假
[03:36] We didn’t hear from you for three months. 你都三个月没消息了
[03:38] I’m sorry. I should have called. 抱歉 我该打电话的
[03:39] I just got caught up with family stuff. 只是家事缠身分身乏术
[03:41] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[03:43] Look who decided to come back. 看看谁回来了
[03:46] Hey, Nat. 小娜
[03:50] Good to see you. 见到你很高兴
[03:52] You too. 我也是
[03:54] You’re gonna have to catch up later. Incoming. 你们等会再叙旧吧 病人来了
[03:58] Welcome home. 欢迎回来
[04:02] Brian Cutler, early 40s. 布莱恩·卡特勒 四十岁出头
[04:04] High speed crash, prolonged extrication, 高速撞击车祸 救援进行了很久
[04:06] unresponsive, unable to intubate. 失去意识 无法插管
[04:07] – You’re going to Trauma 3. – GCS 5, -你去创伤科三号 -昏迷指数5
[04:10] heart rate 78, BP is 120 over palp. 心率78 血压120
[04:11] His wife is right behind us. 他的老婆就在后面
[04:13] Natalie, take the husband? 娜塔莉 你接手丈夫
[04:14] – Doris, Noah with me. – Yep. -桃瑞丝和诺亚跟我来 -好
[04:16] – Brian. Brian. – Judith Cutler, -布莱恩 布莱恩 -朱蒂丝·卡特勒
[04:17] – GCS 15, vitals stable. – My husband, Brian. -昏迷指数15 体征稳定 -我的丈夫布莱恩
[04:20] Seatbelt sign on her right neck. 被安全带勒伤右颈
[04:21] – Go to Trauma One. – It’s okay. -去创伤科一号 -没事的
[04:22] He’s being treated. 他正在接受治疗
[04:23] – I’m Dr. Halstead. – I said terrible things. -我是霍斯特德医生 -我说了不该说的话
[04:24] I’m going to take good care of you. 我会好好照顾你的
[04:25] – Oh, God. Brian. – Monique, let’s go. -天哪 布莱恩 -莫妮克 准备好
[04:26] On my count, one, two, three. 听我口令 一二三
[04:29] All right, Doris, take over bagging. 桃瑞丝 接手一下气袋
[04:30] I need to intubate. 我要插管
[04:31] 100 of sux, 20 of etomidate. 一百毫克司可林 二十毫克麻醉剂
[04:33] FAST him, Dr. Sexton. 给他做腹部超声检查 塞克斯顿医生
[04:34] Yes, ma’am. 好的
[04:37] And also I need a chest x-ray. 我还需要给他做胸透
[04:39] Yes, Doctor, flying in. 好的 医生 马上来
[04:46] All right. 好
[04:50] We were fighting. He didn’t see the other car. 我们当时在争执 他没看到另一辆车
[04:54] Mrs. Cutler, are you always this hoarse? 卡特勒太太 你的声音一直这么嘶哑吗
[04:55] What? Uh, no. 什么 不
[04:57] That seatbelt sign. 是安全带勒的
[05:00] Chest wall tenderness. 胸壁压痛
[05:02] Hey, I want a 4-vessel CT angiogram with laryngeal cuts 安排包含喉部伤口的4血管CT造影
[05:04] and a CT c-spine, chest, abdomen, pelvis. 和颈椎 胸 腹部和骨盆的CT
[05:06] Right. 好
[05:08] Help Brian. The things I said… 救救布莱恩 我说的话
[05:10] I didn’t mean them. Have to tell him I’m sorry. 我不是真心的 我得跟他道歉
[05:13] Don’t worry. We’re taking good care of him. 别着急 我们会好好照顾他的
[05:14] You’ll see him soon. 你很快就会见到他了
[05:15] FAST is clear. 腹部没问题
[05:17] I’m in. 我插好了
[05:27] Chest is clear. 胸部没问题
[05:28] All right, let’s send him up to CT for a panscan. 好 我们送他去做全景CT
[05:38] You have to tell him. Have to tell him. 你得告诉他 你得告诉他
[05:41] – All right. – Have to tell him. -好 -得告诉他
[05:47] You’ll still experience some symptoms of the encephalitis 你还会有一些脑炎的症状
[05:49] but to a lesser and lesser degree. 但程度会越来越轻
[05:51] – What kind of symptoms? – Memory loss, phonemic paraphasia: -什么样的症状 -健忘 音韵性错语
[05:54] Substituting “Ken” for “Pen,” that kind of thing. 可能会把”肯”说成”梗”这种
[05:56] You might also experience sleep issues, hypersomnia. 也可能会有睡眠问题 会嗜睡
[05:59] Impulsivity, disinhibition, irritability. 冲动 去抑制化 烦躁
[06:03] Sounds great, huh? 听起来不错
[06:04] Look, nothing a vintage bottle of Clicquot can’t fix, right? 没有什么是一瓶上等香槟解决不了的
[06:08] Champagne? No. Alcohol is definitely contraindicated. 香槟 不 酒精是绝对禁止的
[06:11] You’ll still be on Prednisone, Ativan, Geodon, 你还在服用泼尼松 氯羟安定 齐拉西酮
[06:13] Trileptal, and Labetalol, 曲莱和拉贝洛尔
[06:14] and you’ll be receiving bi-weekly at-home 并且你将接受两周一次的
[06:16] – immunoglobulin infusions. – Nice. -上门免疫球蛋白注射 -好
[06:18] Can I get some of that? 也能给我来点吗
[06:20] Thank you, Sarah. I get the picture. 谢谢 莎拉 我大概明白了
[06:23] Okay. I’ll check in with you. 好 我帮你登记
[06:29] You know what would make me feel better than champagne? 你知道什么比香槟更让我高兴吗
[06:39] I’m with you. 我同意
[06:40] Yeah, sorry, we can’t lock the door. 不过很遗憾 我们不能锁门
[06:42] Well, we’ll be home in a couple of hours. 我们几个小时后就到家了
[06:45] Yeah, but who wants to wait? 是啊 但是谁能等得了啊
[06:47] Yeah. 也是
[06:53] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[06:55] It’s good to have you back. 欢迎你回来
[06:56] Thanks, Ms. Goodwin. Glad to be back. 谢谢 古德温女士 我很高兴回来
[07:03] Sent the husband for a panscan. 送那个丈夫去做全景CT了
[07:05] – Wife’s getting a CT, too. – Good. -那个妻子也在做CT -好
[07:10] Enjoy your sabbatical? 休假愉快吗
[07:11] Yeah. 挺好的
[07:13] It’s good to get away, 能换换环境挺好
[07:14] gives you perspective on things. 让我对事情有了新的视角
[07:15] Oh, yeah? 是吗
[07:17] There was a lot going on here. 最近发生了许多事情
[07:19] I had a lot to think about. 我需要好好想想
[07:27] Hey, Sarah. Where you going? 莎拉 你去哪
[07:29] I got us some sliders. 我给咱们买了些三明治
[07:31] Courthouse. I want to be there 去法院 我想去旁听
[07:32] – when Dr. Charles testifies. – Oh, right, right. -查尔斯医生的作证 -也对
[07:34] I get it. Moral support. 我明白 精神支持
[07:36] Yeah, he’s the reason I went into psychiatry. 是啊 我就是因为他才成了精神科医生
[07:38] Dr. Charles taught me everything I know. 我知道的一切都是查尔斯医生教的
[07:39] Yeah, he’s kind of like your dad getting shot. 是啊 就好像你父亲被枪击了似的
[07:41] My dad? Okay, my dad. 我父亲 我父亲
[07:42] I have not seen my dad since I was six. 我从六岁就再没见过我父亲
[07:44] There’s no comparison 他和查尔斯医生
[07:45] between him and Dr. Charles. 完全不能比
[07:51] Dr. Charles, can you identify the man who shot you 查尔斯医生 你能指出5月11日晚间
[07:53] the night of May 11th? 开枪击中你的人吗
[07:55] Uh, yes. He’s sitting right there, Jack Kellogg. 能 他就坐在那 杰克·凯洛格
[07:59] We’re all very grateful you pulled through, Dr. Charles. 我们非常高兴您痊愈了 查尔斯医生
[08:02] There’s certainly no one here would blame you 这里所有人都不会责怪您
[08:03] for wanting to see Mr. Kellogg 想让凯洛格先生
[08:05] pay for the physical and emotional distress 为您的身心造成的创伤和不便
[08:06] he’s caused you. 付出代价的心情
[08:09] Now, just a few weeks before Mr. Kellogg shot you, 那么在凯洛格先生向您开枪几周前
[08:12] – he’d been a patient of yours, right? – Yes. -他曾到你处就诊 对吧 -对
[08:15] And at that time, 而当时
[08:17] his actions and his behavior 他的行为举止
[08:19] warranted enough concern to place him 已经不正常到足以对他
[08:21] on a 72-hour psychiatric hold for further observation. 进行72小时留院精神观察
[08:24] – That’s right. – So you were aware -是的 -所以您知道
[08:27] that Mr. Kellogg was a severely troubled man? 凯洛格先生有严重的问题
[08:29] Yes. Yes, I was. 是 我知道
[08:32] The jury’s already heard testimony 陪审团已经听取了
[08:33] from some other experts who claim 若干其他专家的证词 认为
[08:35] that Mr. Kellogg’s mental state 凯洛格先生的精神状态
[08:37] does not meet the threshold 尚不能达到
[08:38] of what would be considered legally insane. 法律意义上精神失常的认定标准
[08:41] But they weren’t able to evaluate him 但他们是在事件发生时
[08:43] until well after the incident, correct? 才对他进行的评估 对吧
[08:45] That’s correct. 正确
[08:46] And they weren’t there in the moment 所以当凯洛格先生先向您开枪
[08:48] when Mr. Kellogg shot you and then himself, 然后自戕的时候 他们都不在场
[08:49] – were they? – No. They were not. -是不是 -是 都不在场
[08:52] Then would you say 那您是否认为
[08:54] they’re qualified to evaluate Mr. Kellogg? 他们有资格对凯洛格先生进行精神评估
[08:57] No. In fact, I wouldn’t. 不 事实上我认为他们没有
[09:00] With all due respect to my colleagues, 虽然我对各位同行非常敬重
[09:02] I feel that I am uniquely qualified to answer 但我认为我有独一无二的资格
[09:07] the question at hand which is 可以回答庭上正在讨论的
[09:08] what was Jack Kellogg’s mental state 当凯洛格先生朝我开枪时
[09:11] at the time that he fired those bullets. 其精神状态如何的问题
[09:14] And I believe 而且我相信
[09:16] that he was legally insane 他当时 从法律意义上讲
[09:17] at that time. 已经精神失常
[09:19] So, in your expert medical opinion– 所以 以您作为专家的看法
[09:21] I think that Jack Kellogg should be declared not guilty 我认为杰克·凯洛格不应被判有罪
[09:23] by reason of insanity. 因为他精神失常
[09:29] Thank you, Dr. Charles. 谢谢你 查尔斯医生
[09:36] Why would you perjure yourself up there? 你刚才为什么要作伪证
[09:38] I didn’t perjure myself. 我没有作伪证
[09:40] You said that Jack Kellogg is legally insane. 你说杰克·凯洛格法律意义上精神失常
[09:43] We both evaluated him, 我们都对他做过评估
[09:44] and we concurred that he was, and I quote, 而且我们一致认为他 我原话引述
[09:46] “A malignant narcissist with overt sadistic impulses.” “有施虐冲动的严重自恋狂”
[09:48] Toxic, yes, and in definite need of treatment, 的确有害 而且绝对需要治疗
[09:51] but not something that rises 但还不足以构成
[09:52] to the definition of legal insanity. 法律意义上的精神失常
[09:53] Sarah, I revised my diagnosis. 莎拉 我修正我的诊断
[09:55] Why? And why didn’t you tell me? 为什么 而且为什么不告诉我
[09:57] Because Mr. Kellogg began to present 因为凯洛格先生开始呈现出
[09:59] with definitive signs of dissociation and paranoia. 显著的解离和妄想征状
[10:02] In other words, after he shot me, 换句话说 他朝我开枪之后
[10:05] it occurred we might have missed 我突然想到我们也许忽视了
[10:06] some underlying psychotic disorder. 某种潜在的精神症状
[10:07] You said he hid the gun in his pocket. 你说他把枪藏在口袋里
[10:09] Concealing it alone suggest an awareness of impropriety. 单是藏枪就足以表明他对违法性有清楚的认识
[10:12] You want to know why I didn’t tell you? 你想知道我为什么不告诉你吗
[10:13] It’s cause of this. 就因为这个
[10:15] You’re emotional about the shooting. 你对枪击案掺杂了个人情感
[10:16] And while I very much appreciate 而且虽然我非常感谢你
[10:19] the sentiment behind that, really I do, 对我的关怀 我真的感谢
[10:20] I also think it’s affected your objectivity. 但我也认为这让你不够客观
[10:22] Objectivity? You think you’re being objective? 客观 你觉得你自己就客观了吗
[10:25] Look, I got to get back in there for cross. 这样 我还得回去参加交叉盘问
[10:27] You know how you can help me? 你想帮我是吗
[10:29] Go back to the hospital and treat patients. 那就回医院去治疗病人
[10:30] Okay? I’ll be back at the end of the day, 好吗 今天我就能完事回去
[10:32] and we’ll talk some more. 那时我们再细谈
[10:38] It started a couple of weeks ago 大约是几个星期前开始的
[10:39] with a headache and next thing I know 先是头疼 然后我就发现
[10:41] – he’s fiery like a furnace. – 101. -他烧得像个炉子 -38.3摄氏度
[10:45] Hey, Ryan, I’m Dr. Choi. 瑞安 我是崔医生
[10:47] So I hear this has been going on a few weeks? 我听说征状已经持续好几个星期了
[10:49] I know I should have brought him in sooner. 我应该早点带他来的
[10:51] I got laid off last year, and we lost our coverage. 我去年失业了 又没了保险
[10:53] Everything is out-of-pocket right now, 现在一切都是现金开支
[10:55] so until I’m working again… 所以直到我找到工作…
[10:57] Sorry about this, Mom. 对不起 妈妈
[10:58] Honey, I told you there is nothing to be sorry about. 亲爱的 我说了 没什么对不起的
[11:01] It’s okay, Ryan. Dr. Choi will fix you right up. 没事的 瑞安 崔医生会治好你的
[11:03] April, let’s get a CBC, CMP. 艾普尔 做全血细胞计数和血液生化
[11:05] Oh, no. Not again. 糟了 又来了
[11:11] Also start him on fluids. 另外输液吧
[11:14] And Doris, grab some towels. 桃瑞斯 拿些毛巾来
[11:15] – Let’s clean this up, okay? – Yeah. -把这里清理一下吧 -好
[11:27] So I picked up roast chicken and some hummus, 我买了些烤鸡和鹰嘴豆泥
[11:29] unless you want to unpack first? 还是说你想先收拾东西
[11:31] I got a better idea. 我有个更好的注意
[11:38] I guess lunch can wait. 看来午餐可以等等
[11:48] Okay, good news. 好消息
[11:49] Abdomen and pelvis scans were clean. 下腹和骨盆扫描都没有问题
[11:51] Your laryngeal CT did indicate some mild swelling, 你的咽喉CT扫描显示有轻微肿胀
[11:53] but your arteries look good. 不过你的动脉都很正常
[11:55] No damage to the major vessels. 大血管都没有损伤
[12:01] Mrs. Cutler, I’m Dr. Manning. 卡特勒夫人 我是曼宁医生
[12:03] I’ve been treating your husband Brian. 我负责治疗您丈夫布莱恩
[12:05] – Can I see him? – He’s still unconscious. -我能见见他吗 -他还在昏迷
[12:07] The panscan showed his spine, chest, and belly were clear. 扫描结果显示他的脊椎 胸部和腹部未受伤
[12:10] However, his head CT showed 然而他的头部CT显示
[12:11] diffuse bilateral intraparenchymal bleeding. 双侧脑实质弥散性出血
[12:15] I’m afraid we’re talking about a bleed in the brain. 我们的意思就是他脑内出血
[12:17] Oh, God. 天啊
[12:19] This is not something we can resolve surgically. 这种情况无法通过手术缓解
[12:21] So we’ve taken your husband to the ICU. 所以已经将您丈夫送进重症监护室了
[12:23] The hope is that we can control the bleeding 我们希望能控制出血状况
[12:25] and the pressure enough so that he will wake up. 降低血压 好让他醒过来
[12:27] He has to. 他必须醒过来
[12:29] Please, I… 求你了 我
[12:31] I have to tell him I’m sorry. 我要告诉他对不起
[12:32] I said such horrible things. 我说了好多难听的话
[12:36] Mrs. Cutler, since you’re still hoarse, 卡特勒夫人 您现在嗓音还是有些嘶哑
[12:37] I’ve just paged the ENT to scope your larynx 我已经呼叫了耳鼻喉科来检查你的喉部
[12:40] just to make sure there’s no damage to your vocal chords. 确保你的声带没有受到损伤
[12:42] As soon as we do that, 检查完成之后
[12:43] we’re gonna take you up to see your husband. 我们就送您去见你的丈夫
[12:45] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[12:52] What was that all about? Tell him she’s sorry? 这什么情况 什么对不起
[12:55] Yeah. They were having a fight 是这样 出事的时候
[12:55] when the accident occurred. 他们在吵架
[12:57] She’s afraid she won’t get the chance to… 她害怕她再也没有机会
[13:01] tell him how she really feels. 告诉他自己的真心话
[13:12] Were you aware that Dr. Charles was testifying 你知道查尔斯医生作证
[13:14] – in Kellogg’s defense? – I found out today. -替凯洛格辩护吗 -我今天才知道
[13:16] Dr. Charles wants him remanded to a psychiatric facility. 查尔斯医生希望将他送进精神病院
[13:20] Which means he won’t go to jail. 也就是说他不用去坐牢
[13:21] That’s absurd. The man came here 太荒唐了 这个人来到这里
[13:23] and tried to kill a medical health professional 公然试图杀死一位医疗专家
[13:25] because he wanted attention. 就因为他求关注
[13:26] Well, I’m as upset as you are. 我和你一样无法接受
[13:28] I’m the one who found him bleeding on the sidewalk. 毕竟发现他倒在路边血泊里的是我
[13:31] Jack Kellogg is a devious sociopath. 杰克·凯洛格是个变态精神病
[13:33] He’ll con his way out of a mental institution 他会欺骗精神病院放他出来
[13:36] and be back on the streets. We have a responsibility, 回到外界继续逍遥 我们有责任
[13:38] a public responsibility, 有公共责任
[13:39] to make sure that doesn’t happen. 确保这种情况不会出现
[13:41] Unfortunately, Dr. Reese, 很不幸 里斯医生
[13:42] there’s nothing you or I can do. 你和我都无法可施
[13:45] It’s up to the jury. 全看陪审团的裁决了
[13:51] Help! He can’t breathe. 来人 他喘不过气了
[13:53] Heart rate’s spiking, statting at 88%. 心率飙升 血氧量88%
[13:55] – Get him on oxygen. – Got it. -立即输氧 -好的
[14:00] All right, breath sounds diminished on the left. 左侧呼吸音减弱
[14:02] – Give me the ultrasound. – Yes, Doctor. -做超声波影像 -好的 医生
[14:06] Hey, hey. Why don’t we wait outside, okay? 我们在外面等 好吗
[14:09] Left side’s full of fluid. 左侧积满了液体
[14:09] Let’s give him four morphine and two of versed. 4单位吗啡 2单位咪达锉伦
[14:11] We need to get in a chest tube now. 我们现在得做胸部插管
[14:15] Lidocaine? 利多卡因
[14:34] – Need the tube, now! – Got it. -胸管 现在 -好的
[14:44] Stats are coming up. He’s stabilizing. 血氧饱和度上升 他正在稳定
[14:47] April, let’s get a blood sample for cultures, 艾普尔 去抽血化验做个血培养
[14:49] and Doris, when you finish taping the tube in place, 桃瑞丝 等你把导管位置固定好
[14:51] get that pus off the wall 赶在环境服务部门的人
[14:52] before environmental services has a fit. 发脾气之前 把脓处理一下
[14:57] I’m sick of this. 我烦透这个了
[14:58] Getting stuck with the dirty work. 得做这些脏活
[15:00] Cleaning up pus and vomit 清理脓和呕吐物
[15:01] – while you get to run labs. – What? -而你能去实验室做检测 -什么
[15:04] Just ’cause you and Ethan are sleeping together. 只是因为你和伊森睡了
[15:08] Excuse me? 你说什么
[15:20] Mr. Wilson. 威尔逊先生
[15:22] A little short of breath? 有点喘不上气
[15:23] Afraid so. 是的
[15:25] Let’s get him on a nasal cannula. 给他插上输氧鼻管
[15:27] Yes, Doctor. 好的 医生
[15:28] Dr. Bardovi, the patient’s cardiac index is 1.8 by Fick. 巴多维医生 病人的心脏指数是1.8
[15:32] What would you suggest? 你有什么建议
[15:33] Increase dobutamine 由3单位多巴酚丁胺
[15:34] from 3 to 4 to improve cardiac output. 增加至4单位来改善心输出量
[15:36] Correct. 对
[15:37] Mr. Wilson, we’ll be back to check on you later. 威尔逊先生 我们等等回来检查你的情况
[15:40] Thank you, Dr. Latham. 谢谢你 莱瑟医生
[15:45] So, any thoughts? 还有什么看法吗
[15:48] Normal presentation of non-compaction syndrome. 心肌致密化不全综合征的正常表现
[15:50] The patient’s in non-ischemic heart failure. 病人非缺氧性心力衰竭
[15:52] – And? – With his tachycardia, -还有呢 -同时他心搏过速
[15:54] we can’t increase inotropic support 我们不能增加强心剂的剂量
[15:55] without risking cardiogenic shock. 那又会使病人有心源性休克的风险
[15:57] That gives us, at best, a few more days 也就是说 我们最多有几天的时间
[15:59] to find him a new heart. 给他找一个新的心脏
[16:01] Unfortunately, yes. 很不幸 是的
[16:03] Carry on. 继续
[16:07] Dr. Bekker. 贝克医生
[16:09] Busy day. How are we progressing? 忙碌的一天 有什么进展吗
[16:11] I completed my valve replacement, 我完成了我的瓣膜替换手术
[16:13] triple bypass is being prepped now, 三支搭桥已经准备好了
[16:15] and Dr. Rhodes’ pulmonary thrombectomy 罗德斯医生的肺部血栓摘除手术
[16:16] is set for this afternoon. 定在了今天下午
[16:18] Robin was discharged this morning. 罗宾今天早上出院了
[16:19] Dr. Rhodes will be here as soon as he gets her settled. 罗德斯医生一把她安顿好就回来
[16:21] You know, Dr. Latham, I’m thinking 莱瑟医生 我在想
[16:24] my bypass patient is stable. 我的搭桥病人很稳定
[16:25] In fact, he could probably use another day or two 实际上 他可能还能用一两天的时间
[16:27] – for his heart to rest. – And? -来休息一下他的心脏 -你想说什么
[16:29] Pulmonary thrombectomy, that’s a difficult procedure. 肺部血栓摘除手术的操作很复杂
[16:32] With everything Dr. Rhodes is dealing with today, 罗德斯医生今天经历了那么多
[16:34] I could take some of the pressure off 我可以帮他减轻些压力
[16:36] and perform his thrombectomy. 帮他做那场血栓摘除手术
[16:38] With your permission, of course. 当然是在你的批准下
[16:41] That’s very considerate of you. 你想得真周到
[16:43] We’re a team. 我们是一个团队
[16:48] Yes. Take the thrombectomy. 是啊 你去做那个血栓摘除手术
[16:50] I’m sure Dr. Rhodes will appreciate it. 我相信罗德斯医生一定会很谢谢你的
[16:58] Oh, come–do you really have to go? 拜… 你真的要走吗
[17:01] It’s a pulmonary thrombectomy. 是肺部血栓摘除手术
[17:02] It’s not something you see every day. 可不是每天都能碰上的
[17:04] That’s a high-profile case. 是个引人注目的病例
[17:06] Did you have to wrestle Cruella for it? 你是和库伊拉打了一架争取到的吗
[17:10] Ava Bekker? 艾娃·贝克
[17:11] No, it hasn’t quite come to that yet. 不是 还不至于
[17:14] You want to wrestle with me? 你想和我试试吗
[17:16] Well, that is very, very tempting. 那非常非常有诱惑力
[17:22] But I really do have to go. 但是我真的得走了
[17:23] – Come on, it will be quick. – No. -拜托 很快的 -不行
[17:26] I wish I could. 我也希望我可以
[17:29] You know, I never understood why women in movies 你知道吗 我从来都不明白为什么电影里的女人
[17:32] have sex on kitchen tables. 会在厨房桌子上做爱
[17:33] It just–it seems so uncomfortable to me, but… 对我来说似乎不是很舒服 但是…
[17:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:39] Maybe we ought to try it. 也许我们应该试试
[17:42] See what we’ve been missing out on, right? 看看我们都错过了什么 对吗
[17:50] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[17:54] I shouldn’t be late tonight. 我今晚不能迟到
[18:01] Connor. 康纳
[18:04] You’d tell me if something were wrong, wouldn’t you? 如果有问题的话你会告诉我的 对吗
[18:07] Robin, don’t worry. 罗宾 别担心
[18:19] Maggie. I need some help here. 麦基 我这需要帮忙
[18:21] Barry, what’s going on? 巴里 怎么了
[18:23] Dr. Stohl discharged this patient. 斯托尔医生批准这个病人出院了
[18:25] Mr. Jameson, are you okay? What happened? 詹姆森先生 你还好吗 怎么了
[18:26] – Nothing. – I couldn’t leave him at home. -没事 -我不能把他留在家
[18:29] – Why not? – First off, -为什么不能 -首先
[18:29] his brother was supposed to be there 他哥应该在那照顾他的
[18:31] to take care of him. He wasn’t. 但是并没有
[18:33] Couldn’t get away from work 工作缠身
[18:34] so he’s coming tomorrow. 所以他明天才能来
[18:35] Number two, there’s guys hanging around 第二 还有人在附近徘徊
[18:36] waiting to pop him again. 等着再揍他一顿
[18:37] He needs his brother as back-up. 他需要他哥帮忙
[18:39] – For real. – Garfield Park. -真的 -加菲尔德公园帮
[18:42] And there’s no place else for you to go 在你哥来之前
[18:44] until your brother gets there? 你没有别的地方可去了
[18:46] But… 但是…
[18:49] Okay, 24 hours. 好吧 24小时
[18:52] That’s all you have, okay? 只有24小时 知道了吗
[18:53] I’ll be back for him tomorrow. 我明天就回来接他
[18:54] You better be. 最好是这样
[18:57] – Could use something to eat. – What? -有东西吃吗 -你说什么
[19:03] Hey, Reese, I need to ask you something. 里斯 我有事想问你
[19:06] You mentioned disinhibition, impulsivity 你提到罗宾可能会经历
[19:09] as things that Robin might experience. 去抑效应 容易冲动等
[19:11] Can you get a little more specific for me? 能给我详细解释一下吗
[19:13] Impulse buying, gambling, maybe hypersexuality, 冲动购物 赌博 性欲过强
[19:17] – hyperphagia– – Hypersexuality? -摄食过多 -性欲过强
[19:19] Are you concerned about Robin? 你担心罗宾吗
[19:21] Yeah, of course I’m concerned. 是 我当然担心
[19:23] You’re sure that she was ready to be discharged? 你确定她能出院了吗
[19:25] – Yes. – You’re confident about that? -是的 -你真的确定
[19:28] I am, and if my opinion isn’t good enough, 是的 如果我的看法不够的话
[19:30] her neurologist and internist both concurred, okay? 她的神经科医生和内科医生都一致认为可以出院
[19:32] I am trying to figure out 我只是想弄明白
[19:33] if I’m dealing with Robin or her antibodies here. 我是和罗宾在一起还是和她的抗体打交道
[19:35] Look, if you’re not up to managing her care, 如果你还没有做好照顾她的准备
[19:37] – we can find– – I am. -我们可以找… -我可以的
[19:44] I’ll talk to my husband about that 我会和我丈夫谈谈
[19:45] and we’ll see if we can do it on Thursday. 看看能不能周四做
[19:47] Beth, where’re you going? 贝丝 你要去哪
[19:48] We’ve got a case. 我们有手术要做
[19:49] Oh, they gave it to another team. 他们把那手术给了另一个组
[19:50] The patient’s already in surgery. 病人已经在手术了
[19:55] Dr. Latham. 莱瑟医生
[19:57] The pre-op team said 术前准备小组说
[19:58] that my pulmonary thrombectomy 我的肺部血栓摘除手术
[19:59] was already taken to surgery. 已经在进行中了
[20:01] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[20:01] Dr. Bekker kindly offered to take the case. 贝克医生友好地提出接管那个病例
[20:03] – I okayed it. – Why? -我允许了 -为什么
[20:06] With Robin’s discharge this morning, 罗宾今早出院
[20:08] Dr. Bekker thought you’d be relieved 贝克医生觉得帮你
[20:09] to have such a difficult procedure taken off your plate. 做了这场复杂的手术 你会轻松些
[20:11] Really? How considerate of her. 真的吗 她可真是想得周到啊
[20:14] Ah, that’s what I said. 我也是这么说的
[20:16] It’s gratifying, Dr. Rhodes, 罗德斯医生
[20:17] to see the two of you working so well together. 看你俩合作得这么好真是令人高兴
[20:20] Yeah. 是啊
[20:26] Dr. Choi, Ryan’s labs came back. 崔医生 瑞安的化验结果出来了
[20:28] White count of 16,000 with a left shift, 白细胞16000伴随左移
[20:30] plus bicarbs are up– he’s dehydrated. 而且体内重碳酸盐浓度上升 他脱水了
[20:33] Let’s give him another liter of fluid 给他再吊个水
[20:34] and check on his gram stain. 做个革兰氏染色
[20:38] Doris thinks we’re sleeping together. 桃瑞斯觉得我们睡在一起了
[20:41] She does? 是吗
[20:42] Did you say something? 你说过什么吗
[20:44] – No. – Ethan. -没有 -伊森
[20:46] April. 艾普尔
[20:48] I swear I didn’t say a word. 我发誓我一个字都没说过
[20:50] Hey, if it’s out, great. 如果大家都知道了 那也挺好的
[20:51] No, don’t. 不 别这样
[20:54] Come on. 拜托
[20:56] Why do we have to keep sneaking around? 为什么我们得偷偷摸摸的
[20:57] Because you’re a doctor. I’m a nurse. 因为你是医生 而我是护士
[21:00] Not the first time this ever happened. 这种事又不是第一次了
[21:01] Exactly. 对啊
[21:03] I do not want to be that cliche. 我不想走别人的老路
[21:06] Is that what you think of us? 你就是那么想我们的
[21:09] No. 不是
[21:11] But other people will. 但是其他人会的
[21:13] Who cares? 谁在乎呢
[21:14] That’s really easy for you to say ’cause you’re the doctor. 你说得容易 因为你是医生
[21:19] Someone help my son! 来人救救我的儿子
[21:22] Somebody help my son. 来人救救我的儿子
[21:26] He’s having a seizure. April, push 2 of Ativan. 他有痉挛 艾普尔 二毫克安定
[21:28] On it, 2 of Ativan. 二毫克安定
[21:38] He’s burning up. We need to get him upstairs for a head CT now. 他发烧了 我们需要立即带他上楼去脑CT
[21:45] – April, let’s move. – Okay, here we go. -艾普尔 我们走 -我们走
[21:48] What is happening to my son? 我儿子怎么了
[21:49] Ma’am, I promise you, we’re going to find out. 女士 我答应你 我们很快就能检查出来
[21:56] Intracranial pressure’s way up. 颅内压升高
[21:58] Henry, 5 of morphine. 亨利 5毫克吗啡
[21:59] BP’s spiking. 血压飙升
[22:01] Heart rate’s down to 42. 心率降至42
[22:03] Cushing’s response. 有库欣反应
[22:05] Give him another 70 of Mannitol. 给他再注射70毫升甘露醇
[22:07] Will, his pupils are blown. 威尔 他的瞳孔开始发散了
[22:08] Run a and hyperventilate him. 给他带呼吸机
[22:10] Will, we’ve lost him. 威尔 他不行了
[22:15] Damn it. 可恶
[22:23] We maxed out on his meds. 我们已经尽全力了
[22:24] There was nothing we could do. 已经束手无策了
[22:26] I know. 我知道
[22:27] – Dr. Manning. – Yeah? -曼宁医生 -什么
[22:29] I understand you just lost a patient 我理解你刚刚失去了
[22:30] to an intraparenchymal bleed. 一位脑内出血的亲人
[22:32] Yes, Brian Cutler. 是 布莱恩·卡特勒
[22:33] And we’re about to inform his wife. 我们马上要告知他的妻子
[22:35] Ah, well, there’s something I need you to ask her. 我有一些事要你问她
[22:50] Can I go see my husband now? 我现在能见我丈夫吗
[22:53] Mrs. Cutler, I’m afraid we have some very bad news. 卡特勒太太 请您节哀
[22:57] – Your husband. – Oh, my God… -你的丈夫 -我的天啊
[23:00] We were unable to control the bleeding in his brain. 我们无法控制他的脑出血
[23:04] He suffered what we call herniation. 我们对于这种病叫做疝
[23:06] That’s when pressure on the brain cuts off blood supply. 就是脑中的压力切断了血液供应
[23:10] Brian is… 布莱恩…
[23:13] He’s brain dead. 他的大脑死亡了
[23:14] Unfortunately, it’s irreversible. 不幸的是 这是无法挽回的
[23:17] Oh, no. No, no, no, no. 不不不
[23:20] We’re very sorry. 节哀顺变
[23:21] But I…I never told him… 但是我从未告诉过他
[23:24] – No…no… – Mrs. Cutler. -不 -卡特勒太太
[23:27] We know this is a terrible time for you, 我们知道您很难过
[23:29] but we need to ask. 但是我们想问一下
[23:32] Your husband was not registered as an organ donor. 你的丈夫不是注册器官捐赠者
[23:35] This can’t be happening. 这不可能
[23:37] There’s a young man in this hospital 这个医院里有个年轻人
[23:38] who needs your husband’s heart, but we need your consent. 需要你丈夫的心脏 但是我们需要你的同意
[23:42] Brian. 布莱恩
[23:43] Mrs. Cutler, 卡特勒太太
[23:45] your husband’s heart will save this young man’s life, 你丈夫的心脏可以拯救这个年轻人的生命
[23:47] and the sooner we act, the better. 越早手术越好
[23:51] May we have your permission? 您同意吗
[23:56] – Yes. – Thank you. -同意 -谢谢
[24:11] – This is my case. – Was your case. -这是我的病例 -以前是
[24:13] And I don’t need to your assistance. 我不需要你的协助
[24:15] And you open him up? 你开了他的胸吗
[24:16] I had him scheduled for interventional radiology. 我给他预约了介入放射学
[24:18] To resect a saddle embolus? 切除鞍骑性栓子吗
[24:19] No, that would have been a great idea 如果你想杀了他
[24:21] if you were trying to kill him. 那是个好主意
[24:23] You poached my case and now you changed the procedure. 你挖走了我的病例现在又想换方式
[24:26] Dr. Rhodes. Outside now. 罗德斯医生 马上出来
[24:28] Please. 谢谢
[24:40] I can make better use of your time 你可以更好利用时间
[24:41] – than kibitzing with Dr. Bekker. – Dr. Latham– -而不是和贝克医生闲扯 -莱瑟医生
[24:44] She is eminently skilled and qualified 她在血栓切除术上
[24:45] to perform the thrombectomy. 是非常专业的
[24:47] – Yeah. – We have a patient in cardiac failure. -是的 -我们有一个病人心力衰竭
[24:50] A heart has just been procured for transplantation, 一颗心脏适合移植
[24:52] but it presents a significant size mismatch. 但是尺寸差异很大
[24:55] So you will have to completely reconstruct 所以你要彻底重建
[24:57] both the in and outflow tracks. 进出血管
[24:58] No. You will have to reconstruct them. 不 是你要重建它们
[25:02] It’s your case. 这是你的病例
[25:17] Dr. Charles, prosecution’s calling a rebuttal witness. 查尔斯医生 诉讼方请求质问证人
[25:19] What do I need to know about Sarah Reese? 我要知道莎拉·里斯吗
[25:23] What? 什么
[25:30] Tell me your own resident isn’t here 你自己的住院医生
[25:31] to poke holes in your testimony. 不是来针对你作证的吧
[25:40] So you also treated the defendant, Mr. Kellogg. 所以你也治疗了被告 凯洛格先生
[25:43] – Yes, I did. – Dr. Reese, -是的 -里斯医生
[25:45] is it safe to say that you disagree with Dr. Charles? 能够说你不同意查尔斯医生吗
[25:51] Yes. 可以
[25:53] We want to believe 我们希望相信
[25:55] that the only thing that can explain 唯一能够解释这种
[25:58] aberrant behavior is some sort of insanity. 异常行为的 就是精神错乱
[26:01] But even in my short time as a psychiatric resident, 但即便我做精神科医生时间短暂
[26:04] I’ve found that that’s not always the case. 我也发现这种情况比较少见
[26:06] And it is certainly not the case with Mr. Kellogg. 而且这显然不是凯洛格先生的情况
[26:09] – Lying bitch! – Sit down. -你个骗子 -坐下
[26:10] You’re a lying bitch. 你是个大骗子
[26:12] Deputies restrain the defendant. 警员控制一下被告
[26:13] Let me go. You’re a liar. A damn liar! 放开我 你个骗子 大骗子
[26:16] – Mr. Kellogg control yourself! – Let go! -凯洛格先生控制住你自己 -放开我
[26:18] You’re a liar! 你个骗子
[26:19] – Order in this court! – You’ll pay for this. -肃静 -你会付出代价的
[26:21] Get off of me. 放开我
[26:23] Get off of me. 放开我
[26:24] Off of me. 放开我
[26:26] You’re a liar! 你个骗子
[26:27] Let go of me. Get off of me! 放开我 放开我
[26:30] You’re a liar, damn it! 你个骗子 操
[26:34] Ryan has an infection in his brain? 瑞安脑中有感染吗
[26:37] It’s called a subdural abscess. 这叫硬膜囊肿
[26:38] He contracted an infection, and as it spread, 他有一个集中部位的感染 当它扩散的时候
[26:40] a small collection of pus was walled-off inside his brain. 一小部分的脓被隔入了他的大脑
[26:43] How does this happen? 怎么会这样
[26:45] We’re hoping you might be able to help us answer that. 我们希望你可以帮忙解答一下
[26:47] Mrs. Potter, can you think of anywhere 波特女士 你能想到瑞安在哪里
[26:49] Ryan may have been exposed to a fungus or parasite? 有可能被感染上真菌或者寄生虫吗
[26:52] Did Ryan go camping? 瑞安去露营了吗
[26:53] Possibly swimming in a lake or river. 可能在湖里或者河里游了泳
[26:55] No. Nothing like that. 不 没有
[26:56] Any dental work? 有去看过牙吗
[26:58] We haven’t been to the dentist in ages. 我们很久没去看牙医了
[27:01] Never. It’s too expensive. 从不 太贵了
[27:10] Severe tooth decay on the left posteriors. 左后部有严重的龋齿
[27:12] Small abrasion on the surface of the gums. 牙龈表面有轻微的磨损
[27:15] Could have allowed bacteria to enter the bloodstream 有可能会让细菌进入血管
[27:17] and travel to his brain. 进入大脑
[27:18] Am I going to be okay? 我会没事吗
[27:19] We’ll start you on antibiotics, 我们会先给你注射抗生素
[27:21] but you’ll likely need surgery to drain the abscess. 但是你很可能需要手术排出脓水
[27:24] I’ll get you a referral for an oral surgeon. 我会给你转诊到口腔外科医生
[27:26] How could this happen? 这怎么可能发生
[27:27] He never even complained of a toothache. 他从来没有抱怨过牙疼
[27:36] Mr. Jameson, why are you still here? 詹姆森先生 你为什么还在这里
[27:39] Uh, there was an issue. 有一个问题
[27:46] – Maggie. – Yes. -麦基 -在
[27:48] Why is Mr. Jameson sipping on a juice box in my E.D.? 为什么詹姆森先生在我的急诊室喝果汁
[27:51] He couldn’t be left at home. 他不能被留在家里
[27:52] Maggie, we are not running a hotel here. 麦基 我们不是开酒店的
[27:54] But if he goes home by himself, 但是如果他自己回家
[27:57] he could get shot again. 他可能还被枪击
[27:58] However unfortunate that situation may be, 无论情况多么不幸
[28:01] it is not our problem. 这不是我们的问题
[28:02] We treat ’em, we street ’em. That’s what we do. 救人 出院 这就是我们的作法
[28:04] Treat ’em and street ’em is fine 对于住在你那条街的人来说
[28:06] for people who live on your street. 或许是这样操作的
[28:08] Not his. 他的不行
[28:09] – Maggie, I’m not– – Dr. Stohl. -麦基 我不是 -斯托尔医生
[28:11] You’re rightfully concerned 你关心被送来的
[28:12] about someone getting shot in the E.D. 枪击病人是理所应当
[28:14] but what about the people 但是那些每天
[28:15] who live with that kind of thing every day? 和那些东西接触的人呢
[28:18] I cannot correct society’s ills. 我不能治疗社会的痼疾
[28:20] I patch people up. Now discharge Mr. Jameson. 我治病救人 马上让詹姆森先生出院
[28:41] So you got plans tonight? You and Dr. Choi? 你和崔医生今晚有计划吗
[28:44] Why you trying to start something? 你为什么要这样挑事
[28:46] Am I wrong, April? 我错了吗 艾普尔
[28:48] You’re not sleeping together? 你们不一起睡吗
[28:50] Yes, you’re wrong. 你错了
[28:57] Don’t blame my mom. 不要怪我妈
[28:58] She didn’t know. 她不知道
[29:00] It was just a toothache. 那只是牙疼
[29:02] I shouldn’t have kept it a secret. 我不应该隐瞒的
[29:04] Just a toothache? 只是牙疼吗
[29:06] I can’t imagine how much that hurt. 我无法想象那样有多疼
[29:08] She’s always worried about money. 她总是担心钱
[29:10] I didn’t want to worry her more. 我不想让她更担心了
[29:12] – It’s my fault. – No. -是我不好 -不
[29:14] You did what you thought was best. 你做出了你以为最好的选择
[29:24] I know what you’re thinking. 我知道你在想什么
[29:26] About secrets. 关于秘密
[29:29] All I’m thinking is that’s one brave kid. 我就只觉得他是个勇敢的孩子
[29:33] Our secret… 我们的秘密
[29:36] it’s up to you, April. 取决于你 艾普尔
[29:38] I want you to be comfortable. 我不想让你觉得不自在
[29:49] You said you’d keep him 24 hours. 你说会再留他24小时
[29:51] The Chief of Department said no. 主管说不行
[29:53] – You have to go home. – He’s helpless. -你必须走 -他没办法了
[29:55] They’ll kill him. 他们会杀了他
[29:56] What do you want me to do? 你让我怎么办
[29:59] Maggie. 麦基
[30:01] Bring the patient over here. 把病人送过来
[30:13] You feel that? 感觉到了吗
[30:15] Yeah. 嗯
[30:18] Push your foot against my hand. 用脚用力顶我的手
[30:23] Can you feel that now? 感觉到了吗
[30:29] Um, no. 没有
[30:32] I suspect there may be nerve damage 你可能有神经损伤
[30:34] we didn’t pick up earlier. 我们之前没有发现
[30:36] I’d like to admit Mr. Jameson 我想让詹姆森先生入院
[30:37] for inpatient physical and occupational therapy. 接受物理和职业治疗
[30:56] Robin. Hey, you okay? 罗宾 你没事吧
[30:57] Yeah, I was thinking about this afternoon and… 没事 我在想今天下午的事
[31:01] you just seemed… 你当时好像…
[31:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[31:07] Everything’s good with us right? 我们之间没问题吧
[31:10] Uh, yeah, everything’s good. 没问题啊 一切都好
[31:12] So, I’m just being paranoid. 那我只是疑神疑鬼了
[31:14] Do you know what, never mind. 算了 没事了
[31:15] Don’t–don’t answer that. 不用回答这个
[31:18] Um, if you want I could look pasta for dinner tonight. 今晚我可以”出”面吃 你想吃吗
[31:23] You mean “Cook”? 你指”煮”吧
[31:26] Cook, yes. 煮 对
[31:28] Cook pasta. 煮面
[31:31] Honey. 亲爱的
[31:33] Are you taking your meds? 你在吃药吗
[31:34] Yes, I’m taking my meds. Wha– 我在吃 你…
[31:39] I’ll be home before long, okay? 我马上就回家 好吗
[31:42] Okay. 好
[31:52] I hear you one-upped me. 我听说你比我拿到了更好的病例
[31:54] Heart transplant with a significant size mismatch. 大小差异巨大的心脏移植
[31:56] That looks good on the CV. 在简历上会很出彩
[31:58] Guess you have me to thank, 看来你得谢我了
[31:59] taking that thrombectomy off your hands. 多亏了我拿走了你的血栓摘除病例
[32:02] Ava, I’m really not in the mood. 艾娃 我现在没那个心情
[32:06] You should go home and get some sleep. 你应该回家睡觉休息
[32:18] Oh, there you are Dr. Reese. 你在这里 里斯医生
[32:21] You’ll be happy to know that Mr. Kellogg was found guilty. 凯洛格先生被判有罪 你应该会高兴
[32:24] I’m not happy, but I am satisfied with that verdict. 我不高兴 但我对这个判决结果很满意
[32:28] He’ll still receive treatment in jail. 他在监狱里还是会接受治疗
[32:30] Through the Department of Corrections? 在劳教所里治疗
[32:31] You have any idea what their success rate is? 你知道他们的成功率是多少吗
[32:33] In that environment? 在那种环境里
[32:34] His chances of rehabilitation are practically nil. 他康复的概率基本为零
[32:37] Not that it really matters, because more than likely 不过那不重要了 因为他的脾气
[32:39] his temper will get him killed within a week. 可能一周内就把他害死了
[32:42] Those outburst are an act calculated to convince you he’s crazy. 他那种爆发式行为是故意的 为了让大家以为他疯了
[32:45] Is that what he was doing? 他是故意的吗
[32:48] Dr. Reese, I’ve been evaluating psychiatric patients 里斯医生 我已经评估精神病人
[32:51] for more than 30 years. 评估了30多年
[32:52] Is it conceivable to you 你觉得我有没有可能
[32:54] that I might have more insight into his behavior than you do? 比你对他的行为更了解呢
[32:58] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[33:00] Give us a moment, Dr. Reese. 让我们单独聊聊 里斯医生
[33:09] Daniel. 丹尼尔
[33:12] You recruited her 你当初留下她
[33:13] because you liked that she thought for herself. 就是因为你喜欢她有自己的意见
[33:15] Don’t hold that against her now. 不要现在用这个指责她
[33:17] Sharon, Kellogg is not a criminal. 莎伦 凯洛格不是罪犯
[33:20] He’s a confused guy in a lot of pain who needs some help. 他只是一个痛苦困惑 需要帮助的人
[33:23] Like someone else I know. 跟我认识的另一个人很像
[33:25] What’s that supposed to mean? 这话什么意思
[33:26] Look, I didn’t say anything 你还没好
[33:27] when you insisted upon returning to work 就坚持回来上班时
[33:30] before you were cleared to, because I got it. 我什么都没说 因为我明白
[33:32] It was important to reclaim your agency. 重回工作岗位对你很重要
[33:35] But now here you are, 但是现在
[33:36] the one person in Chicago willing to 你是芝加哥唯一一个
[33:40] championthe cause of the man who tried to kill you. 为想杀你的人争辩的人
[33:43] I got to say, it concerns me. 不得不说 这让我很担心
[33:46] Why? ‘Cause I want to send him to an asylum? 为什么 因为我想把他送进精神病院
[33:49] Not a day spa, instead of a prison? 不是去水疗 不是去监狱
[33:51] Because I want–I want to treat his illness 因为我想 我想治疗他的病
[33:53] instead of punishing him for it? 而不是为此惩罚他
[33:55] – It’s still my patient. – Very noble, Daniel, -他还是我的病人 -真高尚 丹尼尔
[33:57] but I don’t think that’s what this is about. 但我觉得这件事并不是这样
[33:59] I think this is about your guilt and your ego. 我觉得是因为你的负罪感和你的自大
[34:03] You had a killer on your hands, 你遇到了一个杀人犯
[34:05] and you missed the signs. 但是你没有发现
[34:08] And now you’re trying to make up for your mistake. 现在你想弥补自己的过失
[34:11] You’re trying to fix it and get back in control. 你想弥补 重新控制局面
[34:14] You’ve been through so much, Daniel. 你经历了太多 丹尼尔
[34:17] Let it go. 放手吧
[34:20] Stop torturing yourself. 不要折磨自己了
[34:37] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[34:39] I’ve been thinking about your pulmonary thrombectomy. 我一直在想你的血栓摘除手术
[34:41] I can’t help but wonder if Dr. Bekker didn’t… 我在想 如果贝克医生没有…
[34:43] What’s the word? Manipulate me for her own gain. 怎么说来着 为了私利操纵我
[34:48] I wouldn’t worry about it, Dr. Latham. 没事了 莱瑟医生
[34:50] I know that fellows compete for the most challenging cases 我知道同僚会竞争最有挑战性的病例
[34:52] to improve their resumes. 让自己的简历更出彩
[34:55] Perhaps in the end, you fared better than Dr. Bekker. 或许最后 你比贝克医生收获到更多
[35:00] Is that why you gave me the transplant? 所以你才把移植病例给我吗
[35:03] I’m not sure. 我不确定
[35:05] Sometimes my motivations are a mystery to me, to be honest. 说实话 有时候我自己不清楚自己的动机
[35:10] Good night, Dr. Rhodes. 晚安 罗德斯医生
[35:13] Good night, Dr. Latham. 晚安 莱瑟医生
[35:23] Mrs. Cutler. 卡特勒太太
[35:26] The transplant was successful. 移植很成功
[35:28] The young man, the recipient of your husband’s heart, 那个接受你丈夫心脏的年轻人
[35:32] he’s doing well. 情况很好
[35:39] The last thing Brian heard me say 布莱恩生前听到的最后一句话
[35:42] was that I didn’t love him. 是我不爱他
[35:50] May I see him? 我能见见他吗
[35:52] The young man. 那个年轻人
[35:54] – The heart recipient? – Yes. -那个接受移植的人 -是
[35:58] Please. 拜托了
[36:13] Closer. Please. 再近点 谢谢
[36:34] I’m so sorry, Brian. 真的对不起 布莱恩
[36:41] I love you. 我爱你
[36:54] Sorry I wasn’t here to help ease you into civilian life. 抱歉我没有帮你重回正常生活
[36:59] I mean, for all the good it did, 说实话 我或许
[37:01] I probably should’ve skipped testifying all together. 一开始就不该去作证
[37:03] It’s okay, Dad. 没事 爸爸
[37:06] I wish I could have been there for you. 我也希望能去陪你
[37:09] I mean, at least I knew you were in Connor’s very capable hands. 至少我知道有康纳好好照顾你
[37:20] What? What is it? 什么 怎么了
[37:25] He doesn’t trust me. 他不信任我
[37:28] What do you mean? 什么意思
[37:30] I saw a look on his face. 我看到他的表情了
[37:37] He thinks my feelings for him are part of my disease. 他觉得我对他的感情是因为我的病
[37:44] Oh, honey. 亲爱的
[37:45] Is he right? 他对了吗
[37:49] Or is this just… 或者这…
[37:52] all in my head, 都是我的想象
[37:55] and that’s part of the disease? 那确实是因为我的病
[38:00] Dad, how do I know what’s real? 爸爸 我怎么知道什么是真的
[38:03] Come here. 过来
[38:11] I mean, we’re all driven by so many different things. 我们的生活中有那么多不同的事
[38:19] Truthfully, a lot of the time I don’t have a clue 说实话 很多时候我不知道
[38:20] why I do the things that I do. 我为什么做一些事
[38:24] But I mean, even if you can’t always trust your brain… 但是 即使你不能信任你的大脑
[38:29] in my experience, you’re usually pretty safe trusting your heart. 照我的经验 你也可以信任你的心
[38:35] You know? 知道吗
[38:45] – Good night, Dr. Choi. – Good night, April. -晚安 崔医生 -晚安 艾普尔
[39:00] I feel for that woman. 我很同情那个女人
[39:02] Having to live with those regrets. 她要带着悔恨生活了
[39:05] Yeah. 是啊
[39:07] Well, good night, Will. 晚安 威尔
[39:09] Night. 晚安
[39:10] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[39:14] When you left, you knew about me and Nina. 你走的时候 知道我和妮娜的事
[39:19] But I didn’t get a chance to tell you why 但我还没机会告诉你为什么
[39:20] I broke up with her. 我跟她分手
[39:27] It was because of the feelings I have for you. 是因为我对你的感觉
[39:31] Those feelings haven’t gone away. 那些感觉从未消失
[39:37] You don’t have to say anything. 你不用说什么
[39:38] I don’t have any expectations. 我没有期待
[39:40] I just… 我只是…
[39:42] I felt I had to tell you. 我觉得应该告诉你
[39:44] My, um… 我的…
[39:47] My sabbatical. 我的假期
[39:51] Things I needed to think about… 我需要思考的事…
[39:58] It’s you. 就是你
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第3季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme