时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – You look good. – Stop. | -你看起来挺好的 -别说了 |
[00:11] | I’ve just been worried about you. | 我一直很担心你 |
[00:16] | Things are going well? | 都还顺利吗 |
[00:18] | No more rats since they put me on the risperidone. | 他们给我用了利培酮之后就没有老鼠的声音了 |
[00:20] | That’s–that’s good. That’s good. | 这是好事 好事 |
[00:22] | So you’re feeling better, then? | 你感觉好点了对吗 |
[00:24] | Yeah. And I want to get the hell out of here. | 对 我很想离开这里 |
[00:30] | Robin, there’s something that I have to tell you. | 罗宾 我要告诉你一件事 |
[00:36] | The reason why you’re in here– | 你之所以会在这里 |
[00:39] | I asked your father to check in on you. | 是因为我让你父亲给你做个检查 |
[00:41] | I had no idea that he would do something like– | 我不知道他会这样… |
[00:43] | It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[00:46] | You couldn’t have known he’d do this. | 你不可能知道他会这么做 |
[00:50] | It’s not all bad. | 也不是没有好处 |
[00:52] | Hey, they let me use the shower. | 他们让我用淋浴 |
[00:55] | Not without supervision, though. | 虽然还是要在监视下进行 |
[00:57] | They are worried about suicide in here, | 他们怕我在里面自杀 |
[01:00] | so no shoelaces, no belts. | 所以不能有鞋带 皮带 |
[01:03] | See the sink? No faucet. | 看到水槽了吗 没有水龙头 |
[01:06] | Evidently, if you wrap your gown around your neck just right, | 显然 如果你以正确方式把睡袍绕在脖子上 |
[01:09] | you can use it to strangle yourself. | 你还是可以勒死自己的 |
[01:11] | You don’t belong in here. | 你不该在这里 |
[01:13] | Not according to the petition Dad filed. | 老爸递交的请愿书可不是这样说的 |
[01:15] | Article 6 of the Mental Health and Disabilities Code. | 《心理健康和残疾法》第六条 |
[01:18] | No. I’m serious, Robin. So, you heard rats. So what? | 我说真的 罗宾 你听到老鼠的声音那又怎样 |
[01:22] | This is not the solution. | 这不是解决办法 |
[01:24] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[01:38] | Oh, I really appreciate your being here. | 你能来我很感激 |
[01:40] | Support from friends and family is crucial | 朋友和家人的支持 |
[01:42] | for the therapeutic process, so thank you. | 对治疗过程来说很重要 谢谢你 |
[01:44] | Committed against her will? | 一定要违反她的意愿吗 |
[01:45] | She can’t even shower by herself. | 她连独自洗澡都不行 |
[01:48] | That is some therapeutic process. | 这也是治疗过程 |
[01:49] | I think we all wish this could’ve happened differently, | 我想我们都希望换一种治疗方式 |
[01:53] | but, you know, at least she’s getting the care that she needs, | 但至少得到了该有的照顾 |
[01:55] | and she’s safe and secure. | 而且她现在也很安全 |
[01:56] | No. She’s locked up. | 不 她被关起来了 |
[01:58] | In prison. | 在监狱里 |
[02:00] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不一样 |
[02:07] | This place is what is gonna drive her crazy. | 这地方会把她逼疯 |
[02:10] | She needs to be out of here. | 她得离开这里 |
[02:31] | – Good morning, Nat. – Morning. | -早上好 小娜 -早上好 |
[02:32] | Hey, Natalie, have you seen Reese? | 娜塔莉 你看见里斯了吗 |
[02:34] | No. Sorry. Hey, how’s Robin doing? | 没有 抱歉 罗宾怎么样了 |
[02:36] | I’ve been meaning to ask, but– | 我没别的意思 但… |
[02:37] | I know–it’s a delicate situation. | 我知道 情况很微妙 |
[02:38] | She’s dealing. Yeah. | 她在好起来 |
[02:40] | Well, if you need anything, just please ask. | 如果你需要帮忙尽管说 |
[02:42] | – Thanks. – Okay. | -谢谢 -好 |
[02:46] | April, today’s match day. Did Noah land here at Med? | 艾普尔 今天是录取结果公布日 诺亚来了吗 |
[02:48] | Texted him a dozen times. No response. | 给他发了一堆短信了 都没回 |
[02:51] | They’re only taking one local student, | 他们只收一个当地学生 |
[02:52] | so that makes me think he didn’t get it. | 所以我觉得他没上 |
[02:53] | Or maybe he just wants to tell you in person. | 或许他想亲口告诉你呢 |
[02:55] | No news could be good news, too. | 没消息就是好消息 |
[02:57] | Let’s hope. Barboleta branca. | 希望如此 |
[03:00] | It means “white butterfly” in Portuguese. | 葡萄牙语 意思是”白蝴蝶” |
[03:02] | Yeah, that doesn’t clear things up. | 好吧 解释了也听不懂 |
[03:05] | It’s a Brazilian superstition. | 是一个巴西迷信 |
[03:07] | So, if the first butterfly you see in the year is white, | 如果某一年你见到的第一只蝴蝶是白色的 |
[03:09] | it’s good luck. | 那就意味着好运 |
[03:10] | I saw one a few weeks ago. | 我几周前见过一只 |
[03:12] | Technically, doesn’t that only bring you luck? | 那不是给你带来好运吗 |
[03:14] | Wouldn’t Noah need to have seen this white– | 诺亚得自己看到这只白色的… |
[03:16] | Seriously? You really want to analyze the cosmic power | 真的吗 你真的要分析看见一只昆虫后 |
[03:18] | of an insect sighting? | 会有什么神秘力量吗 |
[03:20] | Probably an argument I don’t win, huh? | 看来我是说不赢了 |
[03:23] | Dr. Choi, incoming! | 崔医生 病人入院 |
[03:24] | Peds versus auto. You’re going to Baghdad. Courtney? | 车祸 你得去急救 考特妮 |
[03:27] | Gary Foster, 32. Tripped, and fell into oncoming traffic | 加里·福斯特 32岁 翻倒继而撞到来车 |
[03:30] | and got plowed by a taxi. | 被出租车碾过 |
[03:31] | GCS 15, vitals stable, 16 gauge in the right AC. | 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定 右胸16规格 |
[03:34] | – Loss of consciousness? – Yeah, briefly, | -失去意识了 -对 短暂地 |
[03:35] | but he was talking by the time we got there. | 但我们来的路上他还能说话 |
[03:37] | Wanted to make sure no one blames the cab driver | 想确保没人将事故怪罪到 |
[03:39] | for what happened. | 出租车司机头上 |
[03:40] | It was my fault. I felt myself falling. | 是我的错 我感觉到是我摔了 |
[03:42] | I just couldn’t stop it. | 但我没办法 |
[03:43] | It’s okay, Mr. Foster. It was an accident. | 没事的 福斯特先生 只是个意外 |
[03:44] | Let’s transfer on my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一二三 |
[03:54] | Breath sounds clear and present bilaterally. | 双肺呼吸声清晰 |
[03:56] | BP 122/70. Heart rate 112. Sats 100%. | 血压122/70 心率112 血氧100% |
[04:00] | Let’s roll him off the board slowly. | 把他放下来 慢一点 |
[04:03] | Easy. | 慢点 |
[04:07] | – Okay, okay, okay. – Good God! That hurts! | -好了好了 -老天 太疼了 |
[04:10] | Okay, Mr. Foster, listen to me close, okay? | 福斯特先生 认真听我说 好吗 |
[04:13] | – Okay. – Can you touch your chin to your chest? | -好的 -你能用下巴触碰胸口吗 |
[04:16] | Good, good, good. Now left to right. | 很好 左右转头 |
[04:21] | Good. C-spine’s clear. We can lose the collar. | 很好 颈椎没问题 可以把护颈拆掉了 |
[04:25] | All right, April, 50 of fentanyl for the pain. | 好的 艾普尔 打50毫克芬太尼止痛 |
[04:27] | Let’s get X-rays. Chest, pelvis, left humerus. | 拍X光 胸片 骨盆 左肱骨 |
[04:29] | I also want a CT head, abdomen, and pelvis, | 头部CT 腹部透视以及骨盆透视 |
[04:31] | and let’s get an EKG. | 还有心电图 |
[04:33] | This is bad, isn’t it? | 情况很糟糕对吗 |
[04:34] | – Just try to stay calm, Mr. Foster. – Okay. | -努力冷静 福斯特先生 -好的 |
[04:37] | It’s okay. We’re gonna help you. | 没事的 我们会帮助你 |
[04:41] | Reese, you got a second? | 里斯 你有空吗 |
[04:43] | Uh, so, I just saw Robin. | 我刚去看了罗宾 |
[04:45] | It seems like her therapy’s going well. | 她的治疗好像挺顺利 |
[04:47] | It is. It is. She is lucid | 没错 她很清醒 |
[04:48] | and responding to her medication. | 对药物也有反应 |
[04:50] | Most importantly, she is letting us help her. | 最重要的是 她肯让我们帮她 |
[04:52] | I wasn’t sure she’d be so trusting, | 不确定她是不是真这么配合 |
[04:53] | considering how this went down. | 毕竟发生了这样的事 |
[04:55] | So, she tells me that you guys are | 她告诉我说你们确诊 |
[04:56] | diagnosing this as schizophreniform. | 她患的是精神分裂 |
[04:58] | – Yeah, it’s looking like that. – Now, from what I’ve read, | -对 看起来是 -据我所知 |
[05:01] | to be able to make that call, | 要确诊精神分裂 |
[05:02] | the symptoms have to last for at least a month. | 症状必须持续至少一个月才行 |
[05:04] | Is that how long you guys are planning on keeping her? | 你们打算让她待那么久吗 |
[05:06] | Well, right now, it’s all about making sure | 目前要确保的就是 |
[05:09] | her psychosis is under control | 她的精神问题得到控制 |
[05:11] | and her meds are dosed appropriately. | 还有她按时吃药 |
[05:13] | Anything about– thank you–release dates, | 至于… 谢谢 至于出院日期 |
[05:15] | you really should speak with her attending. | 你该问问她的主治医生 |
[05:17] | Right. Dr. Kwon. I actually did. | 好吧 权医生 我问过了 |
[05:20] | He reminded me that patience is a virtue. | 他说耐心是种美德 |
[05:22] | I’m pretty sure that Dr. Charles put those words in his mouth. | 我确信这是查尔斯医生要他说的 |
[05:30] | Reese, this is all messed up. | 里斯 这真是一片混乱 |
[05:32] | I’m sorry, Connor, but I don’t know what you want me to say. | 抱歉 康纳 我不知道你想要我说什么 |
[05:35] | If Robin had been committed in Indiana, | 如果罗宾是在印第安纳州 |
[05:37] | she’d be released already. | 早就出院了 |
[05:38] | Same with Michigan. Same with Wisconsin. | 密歇根也是 威斯康辛也一样 |
[05:40] | All of those states have shorter holds. | 那些州的期都更短 |
[05:41] | But this is Illinois, and I don’t make the laws. | 但这里是伊利诺伊 而且法律不是我定的 |
[05:43] | Tell me this couldn’t be treated as an outpatient basis. | 这不会是根据门诊病人基数定的吧 |
[05:45] | That’s not up to me. | 我决定不了 |
[05:47] | Is she or is she not a danger to herself? | 她对自身来说有危险吗 |
[05:50] | At this exact moment, no, but it’s not that simple. | 目前没有 但这没那么简单 |
[05:53] | Yes, it is. | 就是这么简单 |
[06:00] | Ah, so, what’s the word? | 结果如何 |
[06:03] | I matched my first choice. | 我匹配上了我的首选 |
[06:05] | – Really? – Emergency medicine. | -真的吗 -急诊医学 |
[06:06] | That’s great! I’m so happy for you! | 太好了 我真是为你高兴 |
[06:08] | Really? You got the Med spot? | 真的吗 你拿到职位了 |
[06:11] | Knew you could do it. I had my eye on you from the get-go. | 我就知道你能行 我一开始就看好你 |
[06:16] | – Don’t worry about Stohl. – I won’t. | -别在意斯托尔 -不会的 |
[06:18] | Does Natalie know? | 娜塔莉知道了吗 |
[06:20] | Not yet. I was waiting to see where I wound up. | 还没有 我想等到分配结果出来 |
[06:24] | Keoni? | 奇奥尼 |
[06:25] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[06:26] | – No clue. – Jeff, with me. | -不知道 -杰夫 跟我来 |
[06:28] | We’re going to Treatment 2. | 我们去二号治疗室 |
[06:29] | Doing a DIY reno on a bar. | 本来在酒吧做装修翻新 |
[06:32] | Been tripping over construction supplies all week. | 这一整周都在忙着折腾各种建材 |
[06:34] | Must have twisted my ankle. | 肯定是扭到脚腕了 |
[06:35] | Didn’t notice till it got really bad. | 没发现这么严重 |
[06:38] | All right, let’s take a look. | 好吧 我们先看看 |
[06:40] | Hop up there. Take a look at this flat tire. | 过来 看看我这只废脚 |
[06:43] | These your construction boots? | 这是你的工装靴吗 |
[06:45] | I’m Hawaiian, brah. Slippers are multipurpose. | 我是夏威夷人 拖鞋有很多种用途 |
[06:48] | You got a nail in your foot, dude. | 你的脚底有个钉子 |
[06:50] | You’re kidding? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[06:52] | It doesn’t hurt? | 不疼吗 |
[06:53] | Been barefoot or in slippers since I could walk. | 我学会走路后就一直光脚穿拖鞋 |
[06:56] | Calluses so tough I could walk on hot coals | 老茧特别厚 我踩在滚烫的煤块上 |
[06:58] | and wouldn’t even flinch. | 都不会皱一下眉头 |
[07:00] | Swing your foot up there for me. | 把脚放上来 |
[07:02] | Let’s get a CBC, a CMP, and a tetanus, | 做一下血常规 血液生化 打一针破伤风 |
[07:03] | and have Danny come down with a portable X-ray machine. | 让丹尼带一台便携式X光机过来 |
[07:05] | Okay. You’ve been living in Chicago 20 years, Keoni. | 你已经在芝加哥住了20多年 奇奥尼 |
[07:08] | Put on some shoes. | 穿鞋子吧 |
[07:09] | And give up the endless summer? Never. | 放弃这无尽的盛夏吗 绝对不行 |
[07:15] | Hey, April. Bummer about Noah. | 艾普尔 诺亚真可惜 |
[07:18] | – What? – You didn’t hear? | -什么 -你没听说吗 |
[07:19] | Jeff got the Med spot. | 杰夫拿到了职位 |
[07:21] | Oh. Well, good for him. | 恭喜他 |
[07:23] | I’m sure Noah matched somewhere great. | 诺亚肯定有更好的去处 |
[07:28] | Her stomach’s been hurting her for a few days now, | 她已经肚子疼了好几天 |
[07:30] | but an hour ago, everything just went haywire. | 但是一个小时前 突然严重起来 |
[07:32] | She’s been screaming in pain. She gets really confused. | 她一直在痛苦地尖叫 她都糊涂了 |
[07:34] | – Abdominal pelvic ultrasound. – On it. | -腹盆腔超声 -在做 |
[07:36] | Okay, Allison, can you tell me exactly where it hurts? | 艾莉森 能告诉我哪里疼吗 |
[07:39] | I just got braces put on last week. | 我上周刚戴上牙套 |
[07:41] | See the confusion? | 看她都糊涂了 |
[07:42] | And her eyes– she can’t even focus. | 还有她的眼睛 她根本没法集中 |
[07:44] | It’s called nystagmus. Is she taking any drugs? | 这叫眼球震颤 她在服用什么药吗 |
[07:46] | – No. No, no, no. – Has Allison started menstruating? | -没有 没有 -艾莉森来月经了吗 |
[07:49] | I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[07:50] | Is she sexually active? Could she be pregnant? | 她有性行为吗 她可能会怀孕了吗 |
[07:52] | She’s only 13! | 她才13岁 |
[07:54] | Look, I don’t think so. I’m just her stepdad, so– | 我觉得不会 我只是她的继父 所以… |
[07:56] | – Ali, baby! – Oh, baby. | -艾莉 宝贝 -宝贝 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. I came as fast as I could. | 对不起 我尽快赶过来了 |
[07:58] | Baby, what’s happening? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[08:00] | I don’t understand. She said she was feeling better | 我不明白 我去上班的时候 |
[08:02] | when I left for work. | 她说她好多了 |
[08:03] | Not seeing any free fluids, | 没有流动液体 |
[08:05] | no ovarian abnormalities. | 没有卵巢异常 |
[08:07] | All right, let’s do a CBC, CMP, chest X-ray, cultures, | 好 做血常规 血液生化 胸透 培养 |
[08:10] | head CT, tox screen, blood and urine, | 头部CT 毒理检测 血尿检测 |
[08:13] | and a serum pregnancy. | 和血清孕检 |
[08:14] | Wait, pregnancy? What? No. Ali is still a virgin. | 等等 孕检 什么 艾莉还是处女 |
[08:16] | She hasn’t even started talking about boys yet. | 她都没提过什么男孩子 |
[08:18] | I understand, but these are standard tests. | 我明白 但这是标准程序 |
[08:20] | We just need to run them to be safe, okay? | 我们只是为了安全 |
[08:22] | Can you just give her something for the pain, please? | 你能给她点药缓解疼痛吗 |
[08:24] | I’m sorry, but we can’t do that | 对不起 但是检查结果出来前 |
[08:25] | until the tests are finished. | 我们不能这么做 |
[08:27] | – Baby, what’s going on, huh? – Keep away from me! | -宝贝 怎么了 -离我远点 |
[08:30] | We will figure this out, okay? I’ll be back shortly. | 我们会弄清楚的 我马上回来 |
[08:38] | I can grab you some more pillows if you need them. | 如果你需要的话我可以再给你拿些枕头 |
[08:40] | If it were only that easy. | 要是真的这么简单就好了 |
[08:42] | Mr. Foster, I got your X-rays and scans. | 福斯特先生 我拿到你的X光和扫描结果了 |
[08:45] | There are multiple fractures on your left side. | 左侧有多处骨折 |
[08:47] | L1 through L4 of your spine, humerus, pelvis, and ribs. | L1到L4节脊椎 肱骨 骨盆和肋骨 |
[08:50] | Good news is they won’t require surgery. | 好消息是不需要手术 |
[08:52] | – They’ll heal on their own. – How long will that take? | -都是会自愈的 – 那要花多久 |
[08:55] | On average, six to eight weeks. | 平均要六到八周 |
[08:57] | After that, between rehab and physical therapy, | 然后 通过复健和理疗 |
[08:59] | likely a year before you’re back to full strength. | 一年左右就能完全恢复 |
[09:02] | A year. Might as well be forever. | 一年 跟永远差不多 |
[09:07] | Now, there is one more injury. | 还有一处伤 |
[09:09] | The head CT revealed a left-sided subdural hematoma | 头部CT显示存在硬脑膜下血肿 |
[09:12] | and skull fracture. | 和颅骨骨折 |
[09:13] | Our neurosurgeon, Dr. Abrams, | 我们的神经外科医生 艾布拉姆斯医生 |
[09:15] | wants to schedule surgery immediately. | 想马上安排手术 |
[09:16] | What happens if I decline? | 如果我拒绝会怎么样 |
[09:19] | Mr. Foster, you’re bleeding inside your brain. | 福斯特先生 你的脑内在出血 |
[09:22] | If the pressure within your skull isn’t released, | 如果不释放你颅脑内的压力 |
[09:25] | it will get worse. | 就会越来越糟糕 |
[09:26] | It’s highly likely you’ll die. | 你很可能会死 |
[09:30] | I’m already dying. | 我已经要死了 |
[09:33] | I have ALS. | 我患有肌萎缩侧索硬化 |
[09:35] | It’s progressing rapidly. | 病情恶化得很快 |
[09:37] | That’s why I fell. | 所以我才会摔倒 |
[09:39] | By the time my bones heal, | 等我的骨头愈合 |
[09:42] | the disease will be ravaging me. | 疾病也会吞噬我 |
[09:44] | Yeah, but you’ll be alive. | 是啊 但你还会活着 |
[09:46] | Barely. Confined to a wheelchair, | 半死不活 困在轮椅上 |
[09:49] | hooked up to a ventilator. | 靠呼吸机苟活 |
[09:53] | No. I don’t want that. | 不 我不想那样 |
[09:56] | No surgery. | 不做手术 |
[10:06] | I mean, there shouldn’t even be a debate. | 我是说这根本没什么好说的 |
[10:08] | We can save Mr. Foster’s life. | 我们救不了福斯特先生 |
[10:10] | I understand, April, but unfortunately, | 我明白 艾普尔 但不幸的是 |
[10:13] | that’s not the issue. | 这不是重点 |
[10:15] | His hematoma’s worsening. | 他的血肿愈加恶化 |
[10:17] | He’s gonna bleed to death. At this rate, | 他会失血而死的 按照现在的速率 |
[10:19] | he’s got a couple weeks at best–we have to act. | 他最多还剩几个星期 我们得赶紧行动 |
[10:21] | We can’t. I’ve studied Mr. Foster’s advanced directives– | 不行 我研究过福斯特先生的入院前声明 |
[10:25] | so has the hospital’s legal council. | 医院的法顾协会也研究过 |
[10:27] | It’s ironclad. | 条款很严格 |
[10:29] | So, that just makes it okay to do nothing? | 所以什么都不做也没事吗 |
[10:30] | April, part of Mr. Foster’s directive instructs | 艾普尔 福斯特先生的声明中表示 |
[10:33] | that upon death, his organs and tissues be donated. | 死后会捐赠他的器官和组织 |
[10:37] | Clearly this isn’t a rash decision, | 这肯定是经过深思熟虑的 |
[10:39] | so what’s the discussion? | 那还要讨论什么 |
[10:40] | That we have to sit by and watch a man die | 我们明明可以延长一个人的生命 |
[10:42] | when we can easily extend his life. | 却要坐视他死去 |
[10:44] | – It’s wrong. – Yeah, well, | -这是不对的 -好吧 |
[10:45] | we may not agree with his decision, | 我们也许不赞同他的决定 |
[10:49] | but it is his choice to make. | 但这是他做的选择 |
[10:51] | Transfer the patient to the ICU. | 将这个病人转移到重症监护室 |
[10:54] | Sharon, | 莎伦 |
[10:58] | I need a minute. | 有时间吗 |
[10:59] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[11:05] | Hey, update me on Allison? | 艾莉森怎么样了 |
[11:07] | White count’s moderately elevated, | 白细胞计数偏高 |
[11:08] | but her fever’s rising, and she’s disinhibited | 但她的体温升高 行为错乱 |
[11:11] | with a decreased level of consciousness. | 意识水平降低 |
[11:13] | – Drug overdose? – Tox screen was negative, | -吸毒过量 -毒理检测结果为阴性 |
[11:15] | as was every other test– | 其他检测也是 |
[11:17] | pregnancy, urinalysis, chest X-ray, CT, | 孕检 尿检 胸透 CT |
[11:20] | pelvic ultrasound. | 盆腔超声 |
[11:22] | Neurologic infection? | 神经系统感染 |
[11:23] | Meningitis? Encephalitis? You get an LP? | 脑膜炎 脑炎 做腰椎穿刺了吗 |
[11:25] | Just did. CSF was clear. | 刚做了 脑脊液正常 |
[11:27] | Whatever this is, it’s viral. | 无论这是什么 都是病毒性的 |
[11:28] | The lab’s running a PCR. | 实验室正在检测聚合酶联锁反应 |
[11:30] | Okay. Keep me posted. | 好 有消息通知我 |
[11:32] | Hey. Doris told me you matched in Emergency Medicine. | 多丽丝告诉我你被急诊科录取了 |
[11:34] | That’s awesome. | 太棒了 |
[11:36] | Way to go, Clarke. Good to have you. | 恭喜 克拉克 很高兴有你的加入 |
[11:38] | Thanks. Hey, um, | 谢了 对了 |
[11:39] | there is something that I’ve been meaning to talk– | 有件事我一直想说 |
[11:41] | Natalie! | 娜塔莉 |
[11:43] | – She’s seizing. – Oh, my God, make it stop! | -她在抽搐 -天呐 快救她 |
[11:46] | – Two of ativan. – Got it. | -两单位安定 -收到 |
[11:48] | Sats are dropping. 77. 76. | 血氧饱和度在下降 77 76 |
[11:52] | Allison, can you feel this? | 艾莉森 有感觉吗 |
[11:56] | I need to intubate. | 我得插管了 |
[11:59] | No drugs. Her jaw is loose. | 没嗑药 她的下巴脱落了 |
[12:05] | We’re gonna fix this. | 我们会处理好的 |
[12:06] | – Okay, almost. – Yeah. | -好了 差不多了 -好 |
[12:08] | No, no, no, no, no– you’re gonna choke her! | 不不不不 不行 你们会呛住她的 |
[12:09] | She won’t be able to breathe otherwise. | 不这样的话她没办法呼吸 |
[12:11] | – I’m in. – Okay. I got it. I got it. | -我进去了 -好了 我来 我来 |
[12:13] | Secure the tube and start bagging. | 注意管子 开始泵氧 |
[12:15] | Stat chest X-ray and call up to the pediatric ICU for a bed. | 做胸部X光 打给儿科重症监护室要一个床位 |
[12:18] | Wait, ICU? What’s going on with her? | 等等 重症监护室 她怎么了 |
[12:26] | Hey, man. I got your labs. | 哥们 我拿到你的检查结果了 |
[12:27] | Good news only, please. | 希望只有好消息 |
[12:29] | Can I sit? | 我能坐下吗 |
[12:33] | Everything’s normal except your blood glucose. | 除了你的血糖以外一切正常 |
[12:36] | It’s extremely high. | 血糖特别高 |
[12:38] | – Diabetes. – Yes. | -糖尿病 -是的 |
[12:40] | I’m gonna start you on IV fluids and insulin | 我准备开始给你输液 输胰岛素 |
[12:42] | and order hemoglobin A1C, | 还有血红蛋白和糖化血红蛋白 |
[12:43] | Get a better reading on your sugar levels. | 控制你的血糖 |
[12:45] | Diabetes can make your feet numb. | 糖尿病会使你的脚变麻木 |
[12:49] | That’s why I didn’t realize I had a nail in my foot, isn’t it? | 所以我不知道我的脚上有个钉子 是吗 |
[12:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[12:52] | I’ve been sick for a while. | 我病了一段时间了 |
[12:54] | Look. The important thing: we caught it. | 重要的是我们发现了 |
[12:57] | Some lifestyle adjustments, | 做一些生活方式的调整 |
[12:58] | and you’ll get way out ahead of this thing. | 你就能好起来了 |
[13:00] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 |
[13:03] | Look, I get it. Change isn’t easy, | 我知道 改变并不容易 |
[13:05] | but in the long run, it’s the only way. | 但从长远来看 这是唯一的办法 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna page Endocrinology, | 我叫内分泌科来 |
[13:10] | have them come down for a consult. | 让他们下来会诊 |
[13:11] | They should be able to answer all your questions. | 他们应该能回答你的所有问题 |
[13:22] | Allison’s LP results. | 艾莉森的腰椎穿刺结果 |
[13:25] | Encephalitis. | 脑炎 |
[13:26] | Oh, my God. HSE? | 天呐 HSE |
[13:29] | Yeah. Fever, neuro issues, seizures, now the coma– | 是的 发烧 神经问题 抽搐 现在的昏迷 |
[13:32] | virus fits the symptoms. | 病毒符合这些症状 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:35] | I just didn’t see it coming. I mean, she’s 13. | 我只是没想到 她才13岁 |
[13:38] | Herpes? | 疱疹病毒 |
[13:49] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[13:51] | BP’s falling. 94/66. | 血压在下降 高压94 低压66 |
[13:53] | Heart’s racing. Pulse is 120. | 心跳加快 脉搏120 |
[13:56] | All right, lungs are wet. Sats? | 肺部积水 血氧饱和度 |
[14:01] | Can’t get a reading. | 没有读数 |
[14:04] | Fingers are swollen, purple. Pulse ox monitor can’t register. | 手指都肿了 发紫 脉搏监视器测不到脉搏 |
[14:06] | Get a blood gas. | 做个血气分析 |
[14:10] | Toes are purple. Earlobes, too. | 脚趾也发紫了 耳垂也是 |
[14:12] | Blood in the eyes, nasal passage. | 眼睛和鼻孔有血 |
[14:13] | – What’s happening? – Your circulation’s being cut off– | -发生什么了 -你的血液循环被切断了 |
[14:16] | oxygen’s not moving well through your body. | 不能很好地为你的全身供氧 |
[14:17] | – Why? – I’m not sure. | -为什么 -我不清楚 |
[14:19] | pco 256, pao 255. | 二氧化碳分压256 动脉血氧分压255 |
[14:22] | All right, let’s increase the oxygen to 10 liters. | 好了 供氧加到10升 |
[14:28] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[14:31] | Is he still being transferred to the ICU? | 他还要被转送到重症监护室吗 |
[14:33] | Hold off for now. | 推迟一下 |
[14:36] | Let’s test for DIC. | 做一下弥漫性血管内凝血测试 |
[14:38] | If that’s what we’re seeing, | 如果和我们看到的一样的话 |
[14:39] | I think there may be a way to convince Gary | 我想可能有办法说服加里 |
[14:40] | to fix his brain bleed. | 治疗他的脑出血 |
[14:47] | Oh, hey, were you looking for me? | 你在找我吗 |
[14:50] | Please join us, Dr. Charles. | 请加入我们吧 查尔斯医生 |
[14:59] | This is Nicole Jansen of Shipley– | 这位是妮可·詹森 是希普利… |
[15:02] | Shipley Austin & Shea. | 希普利·奥斯汀·谢伊 |
[15:04] | I’m representing the interests of Robin Charles. | 我是罗宾·查尔斯的代表律师 |
[15:07] | Lawyers? | 律师 |
[15:09] | I’m hoping you can provide some clarity | 我希望你能帮我们弄清楚 |
[15:11] | on the circumstances surrounding Ms. Charles’s involuntary hold. | 查尔斯小姐的非自愿入院情况 |
[15:14] | I don’t see how it’s not clear. | 我不知道哪里不清楚 |
[15:16] | A petition was filed in accordance with state law. | 申请书是按照州法律提出的 |
[15:18] | And within 24 hours, Dr. Kwon here signed– | 24小时内 权医生签署了… |
[15:21] | I will get to Dr. Kwon. First, I want to talk | 我会问到权医生的 首先 我想聊聊 |
[15:23] | about the filing of the original petition | 原始的查尔斯医生提出的 |
[15:26] | by Dr. Charles, | 申请 |
[15:27] | the hospital’s Chief of Psychiatry, | 医院的精神科主任 |
[15:29] | but also my client’s father. | 但同时还是我客户的父亲 |
[15:32] | Interesting. | 多有意思 |
[15:44] | Allison has HSV type 2, | 艾莉森有2型单纯疱疹病毒 |
[15:46] | which is more commonly associated | 这种疱疹相更常见于生殖器疱疹 |
[15:48] | with genital herpes than oral. | 而非口腔疱疹 |
[15:50] | Genital? No. | 生殖器 不会的 |
[15:53] | Ali doesn’t do that. And when? Where? | 小艾不会那么做的 什么时候 在哪 |
[15:55] | She’s either at school | 她不是在学校 |
[15:56] | or at home with one of us– right, Kevin? | 就是和我们俩中的其中一个在家 是吗 凯文 |
[15:57] | Yeah, look, I work from home. Nothing’s going on at the house. | 我在家办公 在家里并没有发生什么 |
[16:00] | Okay, no boys come over, ever. | 没有男生来过 从来没有 |
[16:01] | I know girls don’t tell their mothers everything– | 我知道女孩们不会告诉她们妈妈所有事 |
[16:03] | God knows I didn’t, but– | 反正我没有 但是… |
[16:05] | but Ali and me–we talk. | 但小艾和我 我们会谈的 |
[16:07] | Have you noticed any change in Allison’s mood | 你注意到艾莉森的心情 |
[16:09] | or personality in the last few days? | 或个性在近期有什么变化吗 |
[16:11] | No. Besides being sick, she’s been her usual happy self. | 没有 除了生病 她还是和平常一样开心 |
[16:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:15] | Allison’s abdominal pain is inconsistent | 艾莉森的腹痛和 |
[16:18] | with the HSE diagnosis, | 疱疹的诊断一致 |
[16:20] | and it may be a sign of sexual assault. | 可能是性侵犯的迹象 |
[16:25] | We’d like to perform a more extensive pelvic exam | 我们想做一个范围更大的盆腔检查 |
[16:27] | just to be sure. | 保险起见 |
[16:28] | Is that really necessary? I mean, come on, | 那真的有必要吗 我是说 |
[16:30] | it’s not gonna have any effect on how you treat her, is it? | 这对你们的治疗并没有什么影响 不是吗 |
[16:32] | There might be some internal damaging and bleeding | 可能有内部损伤和内出血 |
[16:34] | that needs to be repaired, | 需要被修复 |
[16:36] | and it is possible she may have contracted another STD. | 她还有可能感染了其他性传染疾病 |
[16:39] | Look, can it just wait? Can it wait until we… | 能等一等吗 能等到我们… |
[16:42] | just have a moment to figure out– | 有时间弄明白… |
[16:43] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:45] | It’s okay. You can– you can perform the exam. | 没关系 你可以… 你们可以去做检查 |
[16:47] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | -你确定吗 -是的 |
[16:50] | Um, if this is that, | 如果是那样的话 |
[16:52] | – I need to kn–I’m sorry. – Babe. Baby– | -我得 很抱歉 -宝贝 宝贝… |
[16:56] | We’ll get started right away. | 我们马上就开始 |
[17:05] | I’ll start Robin’s discharge paperwork. | 我开始处理罗宾的出院文件 |
[17:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Little heads-up, you know, would’ve been nice. | 能提前告知一下就好了 |
[17:16] | I found out just before you did. | 我只比你早知道一会 |
[17:18] | I mean, come on. Rhodes’s name’s on the building, | 拜托 罗德斯的名字在医院大门上 |
[17:21] | so he gets to decide who’s fit to be released? | 所以他就能决定谁能出院吗 |
[17:23] | Is this a joke? Sharon, it’s Robin! | 这是什么玩笑吗 莎伦 这可是罗宾 |
[17:26] | I thought that you guys would at least go to the wall for Robin. | 我还以为你们为了罗宾至少会坚持到最后 |
[17:28] | Daniel, if we don’t make a deal in this room, | 丹尼尔 如果我们不在这里达成协议 |
[17:31] | the next place we’ll meet will be in front of a judge | 以后再想谈就只能到法官面前 |
[17:35] | with Robin and a team of doctors that they’ve assembled | 面对罗宾和一帮他们纠集起来的医生 |
[17:38] | to challenge our every move. | 对我们所有医疗决定的质疑了 |
[17:40] | That’s not good for anyone, | 这对任何人都不好 |
[17:43] | especially for you. | 尤其是你 |
[17:44] | Okay, well, then, I appreciate you looking out for me. | 那好吧 真是多谢你替我费心了 |
[17:47] | Daniel. Daniel, come on. | 丹尼尔 丹尼尔 别这样 |
[17:50] | – Thank you very much. – Absolutely. | -非常感谢 -应该的 |
[17:52] | Dr. Charles, don’t. It’ll just start– | 查尔斯医生 别过去 这样只能… |
[17:54] | Not now, not now. Hey, Connor. Connor. | 等会儿再说 康纳 康纳 |
[17:56] | I’m just curious. So, you’re the one | 我就是想问问 这么说以后 |
[17:58] | who’s gonna be taking care of Robin now? | 就是你来照顾罗宾了 |
[18:00] | – Yeah. – I mean, you’re a surgical fellow, buddy. | -是 -你看你整天在医院转 |
[18:02] | You work in 36-hour shifts. | 天天三班倒 |
[18:04] | Uh-huh, so I’ll adjust my schedule | 那我就调整我的上班时间 |
[18:05] | and we’ll make it work. | 想办法适应 |
[18:06] | But what happens next time she has a psychotic break? | 但她下次精神再出状况你怎么办 |
[18:09] | I mean, even if you’re home, | 就算你们在家 |
[18:10] | you’re not equipped to deal with it. | 你手上也没有合适的设备啊 |
[18:11] | Every second that she spends in that ward, | 她每在那病房里多呆一秒 |
[18:14] | her resentment towards you grows. | 她对你的憎恨就多一分 |
[18:16] | Can’t you see that I’m trying to do you a favor? | 我是在帮你 你看不出来吗 |
[18:17] | – Don’t do me any favors! Don’t! – Oh, look, I came to you | -我用不着你帮忙 用不着 -我去找你 |
[18:20] | out of concern for Robin, not panic! | 是因为我关心罗宾 而不是心慌 |
[18:23] | And you escalated things! | 你却让事态恶化到这种地步 |
[18:24] | You don’t have a clue what you are dealing with. | 你根本不知道你在应付怎样的状况 |
[18:27] | Is this some kind of game to you where you get to be the hero? | 你是不是戏瘾发作想唱一出英雄救美啊 |
[18:28] | Is that what it is? | 是这样吗 |
[18:29] | No, this is not a game. | 不 我不是在演戏 |
[18:30] | You made a mess, and I’m fixing it. | 你闯了祸 我替你擦屁股 |
[18:33] | Right. By bringing in Daddy’s big guns. Well done. | 是吗 于是就搬出你老爸来 干得漂亮 |
[18:35] | She is not a little girl anymore. | 她不再是个小女孩了 |
[18:38] | Okay? You can’t make up for your own failings as a father | 明白吗 你自己当年没做个好父亲 |
[18:41] | by treating her like one now! | 现在再拿她当小女儿 晚了 |
[18:44] | Give it up. | 放手吧 |
[18:53] | Allison’s pelvic exam yielded evidence of vaginal trauma: | 艾莉森的盆腔检查显示非常严重的阴道损伤 |
[18:56] | perforated hymen, mucosal tears, | 处女膜穿孔 粘膜撕裂 |
[18:58] | severe edema, swelling– | 还有严重的水肿 |
[19:00] | all clear evidence of sexual assault. | 这都是遭受性侵的明显证据 |
[19:02] | – Timeline? – The status of the bruising | -时间呢 -根据瘀伤的程度 |
[19:05] | indicates the trauma took place about five to seven days ago, | 损伤可能发生在五到七天之前 |
[19:09] | consistent with the incubation period of the encephalitis. | 和脑炎的潜伏期相吻合 |
[19:12] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子啊 |
[19:14] | All right, I’ll activate the rape protocols and notify PD. | 那好 我这就启动强奸处理程序并通知警方 |
[19:17] | – This case is now a crime. – Okay. | -现在这是一起刑事案件了 -好 |
[19:19] | We’ll talk to the parents about what comes next. | 我们会和父母谈一谈接下来的办法 |
[19:21] | – All right. – Thanks, Ms. Goodwin. | -好的 -谢谢你 古德温女士 |
[19:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[19:51] | Gonna go get some fresh air. | 去透透气 |
[19:53] | With your clothes over your arm? | 透气还把衣服都带走 |
[19:58] | I’ve seen too many people skip out after getting bad news. | 听到了坏消息就像逃避的人 我见得多了 |
[20:01] | It never ends well. | 从来没有好结果 |
[20:04] | What does it matter if I stay or if I go? | 我走还是留有什么要紧 |
[20:06] | The results are the same. | 结果都一样 |
[20:07] | I doubt that. | 我看未必 |
[20:13] | – Move. – No chance. | -让开 -没门 |
[20:18] | So, where does that leave us? | 那你现在打算怎么办 |
[20:27] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[20:36] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:39] | Come on back. | 回去吧 |
[20:41] | I know someone you should talk to. | 我知道你该跟谁谈谈 |
[20:44] | – A shrink? – Something like that. | -心理医生吗 -差不多吧 |
[21:00] | The trauma nurse won’t let me be in there with her. | 外伤护士不让我进去陪她 |
[21:02] | It’s protocol, just while they’re collecting evidence. | 这是规定 避免干扰到他们取证 |
[21:05] | It won’t be long, though. | 不过不会很久的 |
[21:07] | I’m gonna go get a cup of coffee. You want one? | 我想去喝杯咖啡 你要吗 |
[21:09] | No. | 不 |
[21:13] | Wait, wait. Can I ask you– | 等等 我想问你一下 |
[21:15] | can I ask you something, Dr. Manning? | 我能问你件事吗 曼宁医生 |
[21:17] | Of course. | 当然 |
[21:20] | Could you be having unprotected sex regularly | 和某个有疱疹的人有规律的无保护性生活 |
[21:22] | with someone with herpes and not catch it? | 有没有不感染疱疹的可能性 |
[21:25] | Not even–not even be aware that they have it? | 而且根本不知道对方有没有疱疹 |
[21:29] | Yes. | 有可能 |
[21:32] | I don’t want to believe it could be true, | 我也不希望这是真的 |
[21:33] | but the only person who was alone with Ali in the past week | 但是过去一周一直单独陪着艾莉的 |
[21:37] | was Kevin. | 就是凯文 |
[21:39] | I can’t think of anyone else it might’ve been. | 我再就想不出别的可能了 |
[21:44] | Ms. Nicholson, you can be with your daughter now. | 尼克尔森夫人 您现在可以去陪您的女儿了 |
[21:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:50] | I’m just being paranoid, right? | 应该只是我胡思乱想吧 |
[22:02] | I suppose I can’t talk to the girl for some time, right? | 看来一时半会儿我没法和那女孩谈谈了吧 |
[22:04] | No. | 是 |
[22:06] | the mom thinks the stepdad might’ve done it. | 她母亲认为她继父有作案的可能 |
[22:09] | Wouldn’t surprise me. That’s where I was gonna start. | 没什么好吃惊的 我也打算先从他入手 |
[22:12] | Seriously, Jay, I don’t know how you go to work | 说真的 杰 我都不知道你每天是怎么 |
[22:15] | and do this every day. | 上班面对这些事的 |
[22:17] | I could say the same thing for you. | 我对你也是这么想 |
[22:26] | I got to take this. | 我接个电话 |
[22:33] | My feet are cold. | 我的脚好冷 |
[22:37] | I’ll get you some more blankets. | 我再去给你拿些毯子来 |
[22:39] | Everything hurts. | 浑身都疼 |
[22:41] | It’s from Disseminated Intravascular Coagulation, DIC. | 这是弥散性血管内凝血造成的 |
[22:45] | Clots are forming inside your vessels, blocking blood flow | 你的血管内部出现了血栓 阻断了血流 |
[22:49] | and depriving you of oxygen. | 造成你氧气供应不足 |
[22:51] | Your organs are failing. | 你的器官正在衰竭 |
[22:54] | Unfortunately, in this condition, | 很不幸的是 在这种状态下 |
[22:56] | they’re not suitable for transplant. | 器官就不符合移植条件了 |
[22:58] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. I won’t be able to donate? | 等等 等等 这样我就没法捐献了吗 |
[23:03] | No. | 不行 |
[23:05] | There’s got to be something you can do. | 你肯定有什么办法 |
[23:08] | Mr. Foster, | 福斯特先生 |
[23:10] | if you allow us to operate on the hematoma, | 如果你同意我们治疗你的脑水肿 |
[23:12] | that puts us in a better position to treat the DIC. | 我们就可以更有效地治疗弥散性血管内凝血 |
[23:16] | No. Then we’re back to where we started. | 不行 这样就又转回去了 |
[23:18] | I’m laying here with broken bones that won’t heal | 又成了我干躺着 拖着身愈合不了的断骨头 |
[23:21] | before I’m locked up on life support. | 然后还得依靠生命维持设备活着 |
[23:24] | Listen, you can’t let my organs die before I do. | 听着 求你不要让我的器官死在我前面 |
[23:29] | Please. | 求你了 |
[23:36] | There is a fix for the DIC. | 治疗弥散性血管内凝血还有一种办法 |
[23:39] | Heparin. It’s a drug that prevents the clots | 肝磷脂 这种药物可以避免 |
[23:42] | from getting larger. | 血栓增大 |
[23:45] | Mr. Foster, heparin is a blood thinner, | 福斯特先生 肝磷脂是一种血液稀释剂 |
[23:48] | which means it will also significantly worsen | 也就是说会使你的大脑血液供应 |
[23:50] | the bleeding in your brain. | 大幅恶化 |
[23:51] | Instead of weeks to live, you’ll have only hours. | 这样你的寿命就从几个星期减到几小时了 |
[23:56] | Weeks weren’t much, but… | 几星期虽然不长 但是 |
[23:59] | that gave me time to say good-byes. | 至少我还有时间和亲友道别 |
[24:01] | Hours, though. | 可这几小时 |
[24:04] | Mr. Foster, if we’re gonna start the heparin– | 福斯特先生 如果我们要使用肝磷脂 |
[24:08] | The sooner, the better. | 越早越好 |
[24:10] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:13] | You don’t have to do this. You can change your mind. | 你不用这么快决定 你还可以改主意的 |
[24:20] | What would you like to do? | 你想怎么做 |
[24:26] | Give me the heparin. | 给我上肝磷脂吧 |
[24:29] | Gary, | 加里 |
[24:31] | are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[24:36] | Yes. | 确定 |
[24:40] | Okay. Excuse us. | 那好 马上回 |
[24:42] | April! | 艾普尔 |
[24:44] | We cannot do this, Ethan. | 我们不能这么做 伊森 |
[24:45] | He was clear in his decision. | 他清楚自己的选择 |
[24:47] | Because you pressured him, | 因为你给他施压 |
[24:48] | made him feel he had to choose right now. | 让他觉得他得立刻做决定 |
[24:49] | No. I gave him his medical options, | 不 我给了他治疗的选项 |
[24:51] | and he decided on what was best for him. | 是他自己决定怎么对自己最好的 |
[24:53] | Don’t put this on me. | 别怪在我头上 |
[24:54] | It is on you. | 就是你的责任 |
[24:56] | Your hands may have been tied by his advance directive, | 你或许的确因为他的事前指示而束手无策 |
[24:58] | but giving him heparin knowing it’s lethal, | 但你明知肝磷酯致命还给他用 |
[25:00] | that’s assisted suicide. | 那就是协助自杀 |
[25:01] | April, we can’t save Gary, | 艾普尔 我们救不了加里 |
[25:04] | but one organ donor can save up to eight lives. | 但一名器官捐献者可以救八个人 |
[25:06] | One tissue donor can improve the lives of up to 50 others. | 一名组织捐献者可以改善五十人的生活 |
[25:09] | Because of him, 58 people get a second chance. | 因为他 有58个人能获得新生 |
[25:13] | Put in the order for heparin. | 准备用肝磷酯 |
[25:15] | No. | 不 |
[25:19] | Then I’ll do it myself. | 那我就自己做 |
[25:30] | This is everything you had when you were admitted. | 这是你入院的时候所有的东西 |
[25:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | You can’t hold me here any longer. | 你不能再把我留在这里了 |
[25:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:46] | – Look– – Whatever you have to say, | -听我说 -不管你想说什么 |
[25:49] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我都不想听 |
[25:53] | I just want you to be safe, Robin. | 我只希望你平安 罗宾 |
[25:54] | I’m going to be. | 我会的 |
[25:57] | With Connor. | 和康纳一起 |
[26:12] | What is up, family? | 好啊 家人们 |
[26:16] | Matched at Chicago Med! | 被芝加哥医院录取了 |
[26:19] | Emergency Medicine, baby! | 急诊科 天哪 |
[26:22] | Let’s get it! April, we did it! | 开心吧 艾普尔 我们做到了 |
[26:25] | What? I don’t understand. I thought Jeff got the match. | 什么 我不明白 我以为是杰夫拿到的 |
[26:28] | What? No, no, no. It’s official. | 什么 不不不 正式的 |
[26:31] | Only one local spot at Med, and it’s all mine! | 芝加哥医院只要一个自己人 就是我 |
[26:35] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[26:37] | I knew you’d do it. Had my eye on you from the get-go. | 我就知道你行的 我看着你一步一步过来的 |
[26:45] | Hey, what’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[26:47] | I matched in Honolulu. | 我被火奴鲁鲁录取了 |
[26:50] | Chicago Med wasn’t even on my list. | 我没申请芝加哥医院 |
[26:54] | – Good luck, Clarke. – Thanks. | -好运 克拉克 -谢谢 |
[26:56] | I just assumed– | 我以为… |
[26:59] | I mean, you must have known about this for a while now. | 你一定已经知道一段时间了 |
[27:02] | – Yeah. – Why didn’t you say anything? | -是的 -为什么你什么都没说呢 |
[27:04] | I don’t know. I just felt like it was time to move on. | 我不知道 我只是觉得该前进了 |
[27:09] | – Okay. – Hey, Nat? | -好吧 -小娜 |
[27:11] | Sorry, Jeff. I need her. Will, can I grab you for a second? | 抱歉 杰夫 我需要她 威尔 借用你一会 |
[27:13] | – Let’s talk later? – Yeah. | -我们稍后再谈 -好 |
[27:19] | I spoke to the parents together and independently. | 我和受害人父母一起聊过 也单独聊过 |
[27:21] | – And? – I don’t like the stepdad for the guy– | -然后呢 -我不认为是这个继父 |
[27:23] | he offered to give a polygraph and submit his DNA. | 他说可以测谎和提供他的DNA |
[27:27] | Offenders don’t usually behave that way. | 犯人一般都心虚不会这么干 |
[27:28] | Any other leads? | 还有别的线索吗 |
[27:30] | Allison’s comprehensive tox screen | 艾莉森复杂的毒性分析 |
[27:31] | detected trace amounts of triazolam in her blood. | 检测到她的血液里有微量三唑仑 |
[27:33] | That’s a benzo, right? | 那是苯并对吧 |
[27:35] | Yeah. A sedative hypnotic with amnestic properties. | 是的 带遗忘性的催眠镇静剂 |
[27:38] | The stepdad’s an accountant. | 继父是个会计 |
[27:39] | I don’t see him getting his hands on that. | 我觉得他拿不到那玩意 |
[27:40] | Unless maybe he was prescribed it. | 除非那是他的处方药 |
[27:42] | I mean, it is sometimes used for insomnia. | 有时候用来治疗失眠 |
[27:44] | Yeah, it definitely puts you out. | 是的 它的确能让你沉睡 |
[27:45] | The hospital uses it mostly to treat patient anxiety, | 医院主要用它治疗病人的焦虑症状 |
[27:47] | usually before procedures, MRI scans, things like that. | 通常是在疗程 核磁共振什么的之前 |
[27:50] | So, she could’ve gotten it here. | 所以她可能是从这里摄入的 |
[27:51] | Did you give it to her before the CT scan? | 你在CT扫描之前给她用了吗 |
[27:53] | – No. – No. | -没有 -没有 |
[27:55] | Another doctor then, maybe. | 那或许是另一名医生 |
[27:57] | Did the mom mention any other recent medical issues? | 妈妈有提到最近有其他的医疗活动吗 |
[27:59] | No. Nothing other than the symptoms that brought her in today. | 没 只有今天入院时有症状 |
[28:05] | Braces. | 牙套 |
[28:07] | Allison did just get her braces on. | 艾莉森刚刚戴牙套 |
[28:11] | Dentists also sometimes use triazolam. | 牙医有时候也会用三唑仑 |
[28:19] | After you pass, you’ll immediately be taken into the OR | 你去世后 你会被立刻送进手术室 |
[28:23] | where your organs and tissues will be recovered. | 在那里你的器官和组织会被取得 |
[28:26] | When that happens, will it hurt? | 那时候会疼吗 |
[28:29] | No. | 不会 |
[28:30] | The bleeding in your brain will starve it of oxygen. | 你脑内的出血会让它缺氧 |
[28:34] | You’ll lose consciousness, | 你会失去意识 |
[28:37] | and then you’ll shut down. | 然后你的脑袋就不转了 |
[28:41] | – I’ll be dead. – Your brain will be. | -我就死了 -你会脑死亡 |
[28:44] | But your body will still be alive. | 但你的身体还活着 |
[28:46] | But you won’t be able to control your breathing. | 但你不能控制你的呼吸 |
[28:49] | The organs still need oxygen, though, so we need– | 不过器官还是需要氧气 所以我们… |
[28:53] | You want to adjust my advance directive. | 你想我改事前指示 |
[28:56] | Just the DNI. | 只让我们插管就行了 |
[28:58] | We need your consent to intubate you | 我需要得到你的同意 |
[29:01] | once you lose consciousness | 一旦你失去意识 |
[29:03] | to protect the organs until you get into the OR. | 为了保护器官直到你进入手术室 我们要给你插管 |
[29:08] | Do we have your permission? | 你同意吗 |
[29:11] | Yes. | 同意 |
[29:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:23] | Right there. | 填那里 |
[29:44] | You think I’m making a mistake. | 你觉得我在犯错 |
[29:56] | Earlier this year, I suffered a miscarriage. | 今年早些时候 我流产了 |
[30:00] | My child never got a chance at life. | 我的孩子没有机会活下来 |
[30:04] | I would give anything just… | 我可以付出一切 只要… |
[30:07] | for one moment. | 一刻就好 |
[30:11] | You may not have as much time as others, | 你或许没有其他人那么多的时间 |
[30:13] | but you still have some. | 但是你不是没有啊 |
[30:17] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 对于你痛失爱子 我很遗憾 |
[30:21] | But my time is over. | 但我的人生该结束了 |
[30:24] | The only positive is my death can help other people. | 庆幸的是 我的死可以帮助其他人 |
[30:31] | I know… | 我知道 |
[30:34] | It looks like I’m giving up, | 看起来我是放弃了 |
[30:38] | but this is everything I’ve been living for. | 但这是我活着的全部意义 |
[30:50] | This is it. | 就是它吗 |
[30:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:59] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[31:05] | Hanging meds is a nurse’s responsibility. | 注射是护士的工作 |
[31:07] | I will do it. | 我来吧 |
[31:35] | Making a break for it, Keoni? Really? | 要逃跑 基奥尼 你认真的吗 |
[31:40] | Seemed like a good idea at the time. | 当时看来是个好主意 |
[31:42] | Figured Maggie was sending over a shrink. | 结果麦基要找个心理医生来 |
[31:44] | Oh, no. You get me. | 不 你懂我的意思 |
[31:48] | I appreciate the red carpet, but there’s nothing you can do. | 感谢你们的关系 但你们无能为力 |
[31:50] | In the back of my mind, I knew it was diabetes. | 我心里清楚是糖尿病 |
[31:53] | I should’ve never come to the hospital. | 我不该来医院的 |
[31:54] | Because what? Denial is a good solution? | 为什么 否认就能解决问题吗 |
[31:57] | You don’t understand, Sharon. | 你不明白 莎伦 |
[31:58] | My family–diabetes kills. | 我的家人都死于糖尿病 |
[32:01] | Now it’s my turn. | 现在轮到我了 |
[32:02] | Your genetics don’t doom you, Keoni. | 你的遗传基因没判你死刑 基奥尼 |
[32:06] | No? I eat healthy. I don’t drink the coladas | 没 我均衡饮食 我不喝我在酒吧 |
[32:08] | or the daiquiris that I make at the bar. | 调的朗姆酒或朗姆酒 |
[32:10] | I exercise. Yet here I am. | 我锻炼 但我却这样了 |
[32:12] | I did what I was supposed to do. | 我做了我该做的 |
[32:14] | Yeah, and unfortunately, | 是的 很遗憾 |
[32:15] | people like you and I have to do that and more | 像你我这样的人得做得更多 |
[32:18] | to break the cycle. | 才能打破循环 |
[32:19] | Yes, I have diabetes too. | 是的 我也有糖尿病 |
[32:23] | And I’ve lost family also. | 我也失去了家人 |
[32:27] | – I didn’t know. – Many don’t. | -我不知道 -很多人都不知道 |
[32:30] | And it’s not because I’m hiding it, | 这不是因为我在隐藏 |
[32:32] | but because I’ve got it under control, | 而是因为我把它控制住了 |
[32:36] | and I have for the last 14 years. | 而且我已经控制住14年了 |
[32:40] | There are people in this hospital who have to surrender. | 医院里有些人 没办法只能投降 |
[32:45] | You have an opportunity. | 而你有机会 |
[32:50] | You better take it. | 你最好抓住 |
[33:27] | It’s gonna be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[33:38] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[33:41] | If, um– | 如果… |
[33:43] | if you would like to continue your residency | 如果你想换个主治医生 |
[33:46] | under a different attending, | 指导你的住院期 |
[33:48] | I would completely understand. | 那我完全理解 |
[34:03] | Hey, Keoni. Wanted to say good-bye. You good? | 基奥尼 我想来说再见 你还好吧 |
[34:08] | Work in progress, but I’ll get there. | 正在努力 不过会好起来 |
[34:09] | Heard you’re taking off for the sunshine. | 听说你要去晒太阳了 |
[34:12] | Oahu. You’re my last patient. | 没错 你是我这里最后一个病人 |
[34:15] | A native Hawaiian. Must be fate. | 我是土生土长的夏威夷人 这肯定是命运 |
[34:17] | You might be right. | 可能是吧 |
[34:20] | Ms. Goodwin wanted you to have your nail. | 古德温女士想把你的钉子给你 |
[34:26] | You know what? I don’t need it. | 知道吗 我不需要 |
[34:29] | He ho’omaka hou ‘ana. | [夏威夷语] |
[34:32] | “A new beginning.” | “新的开始” |
[34:34] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[34:43] | Yeah, we’ll just have to wait. | 嗯 我们等等看 |
[34:55] | This view. Oh, how I’ve missed this view. | 这风景 我简直太怀念了 |
[34:59] | Or just a view. | 或者是一种风景 |
[35:06] | So, dinner. | 那晚餐… |
[35:09] | The pantry is… not really stocked. | 家里没有什么吃的了 |
[35:13] | We could go out. | 我们可以出去吃 |
[35:17] | Or order in. | 或者叫外卖 |
[35:18] | It’s probably for the best. Just for tonight. | 这样最好 就今晚 |
[35:21] | Look, | 听我说 |
[35:24] | I know you went out on a limb, | 我知道你力排众议 |
[35:26] | so thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[35:28] | I’m just so happy to be out of there. | 能从那里出来我太高兴了 |
[35:37] | Come here. | 来 |
[35:41] | Doctor? Doctor? | 医生 医生 |
[35:46] | – What is it? – She’s awake. | -怎么了 -她醒了 |
[35:48] | She’s awake | 她醒了 |
[35:51] | Breathing trial looks good. | 呼吸检查结果不错 |
[35:53] | I’m gonna take this tube out, okay, Allison? | 我给你把管子拿下来 好吗 艾莉森 |
[35:55] | All right. | 好 |
[35:59] | Ready? | 好了吗 |
[36:02] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[36:03] | Breathe, and there you go. | 呼吸 好了 |
[36:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[36:12] | Where am I? | 这是哪里 |
[36:15] | You got sick, honey. | 你病了 亲爱的 |
[36:16] | We had to take you to the hospital. | 我们不得不送你来医院 |
[36:19] | How long am I gonna be here? | 我来了多久了 |
[36:21] | I don’t want to miss the school dance. | 我不想错过学校的舞蹈课 |
[36:26] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[36:29] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[36:33] | The orthodontist? I was in the waiting room the whole time | 那个牙医吗 当时我一直在候诊室 |
[36:36] | just checking my emails. | 看邮件 |
[36:38] | When she came out, she smiled, showed me her braces, | 她出来时 还微笑给我看牙套 |
[36:40] | didn’t seem any different. | 看起来没一点异样 |
[36:42] | The police suspect instead of nitrous he used triazolam. | 警方怀疑他没用氮气 而是用的三唑仑 |
[36:45] | It knocked her out, ensured she had no memory of the assault. | 她晕过去了 对性侵的事没有记忆 |
[36:48] | Sick bastard. | 变态 |
[36:49] | I know this is a lot to process, | 我知道你们很难接受 |
[36:52] | but once Allison is stronger, | 但等艾莉森好点 |
[36:53] | the detective would like to come in and ask her a few questions. | 警探想来问她几个问题 |
[36:56] | Look, Ali just had a brush with death, | 艾莉森刚跟死神擦肩而过 |
[36:58] | and all she cares about is | 可她关心的只有 |
[36:59] | if she can still go to the junior high dance. | 她还能不能去参加学校舞蹈课 |
[37:02] | She’s so innocent. | 她太天真了 |
[37:05] | I don’t want to take that from her. | 我不想夺走她的天真 |
[37:08] | One day we’ll have to, but not today. | 总有一天我们不得不那么做 但不是今天 |
[37:12] | We understand. | 我们理解 |
[37:14] | We’ll be back in the morning to check on her. | 我们明早再来看她 |
[37:17] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:37] | Jeff’s locker’s cleared out, and he left. | 杰夫的储物柜都清空了 他走了 |
[37:39] | Yeah, about an hour ago. | 对 大概一小时前 |
[37:41] | Did you know? That he wanted to move on from Med? | 你知道吗 他想离开我们医院的事 |
[37:46] | Yes. But I didn’t know that you didn’t. | 知道 但我不知道你不知道 |
[37:51] | He left without even saying good-bye? | 他没道别就走了吗 |
[37:54] | That’s not cool. | 这样可不好 |
[37:55] | No. It was the right play. | 不 这样做是对的 |
[37:58] | The conversation about why | 我们聊原因的话 |
[38:01] | wouldn’t have done either of us any good. | 对我们俩谁都没好处 |
[38:03] | Slips out in the night, | 虽然半夜溜走 |
[38:04] | and still somehow he makes it chivalrous. | 但他却给人一种骑士的感觉 |
[38:07] | I’m happy for Jeff. | 我为杰夫高兴 |
[38:09] | Fresh start. | 崭新的开始 |
[38:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:14] | – Dr. Halstead. – Night, Maggie. | -霍斯特德医生 -晚安 麦基 |
[38:16] | Nina and I are gonna meet Jay at Molly’s. | 我和妮娜要去莫利酒吧找杰 |
[38:18] | You want to join? | 你想一起去吗 |
[38:19] | Put this day behind us? | 让今天的事彻底过去 |
[38:23] | Yeah. That sounds great. | 好 好像是个好主意 |
[38:25] | Uh, I just-I have to do something first, | 我…我得先办点事 |
[38:27] | so I’ll meet you guys there. | 一会儿去找你们 |
[38:29] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:54] | Gary’s organ recovery went well. | 加里的器官获得过程很顺利 |
[38:58] | A lot of lives are being saved tonight. | 今晚会有很多人得救 |
[39:02] | Just wish it felt more like a win. | 真希望我更有赢的感觉 |
[39:07] | So much for white butterflies. | 白蝴蝶也不过如此 |
[39:15] | I think we make our own luck anyway. | 自己的运气掌握在自己手里 |
[39:35] | – I should get back to the ED. – Yeah. Yeah. | -我该回去了 -是 是 |
[39:39] | I’ll–I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我…明天见 |
[40:01] | So, then the guy says, “If we would’ve done it my way, | 然后那家伙说 如果按照我的方式做 |
[40:04] | we could’ve walked out of here.” | 那我们就能走出这里了 |
[40:07] | That’s really horrible, Jay. | 太冷了 杰 |
[40:10] | Who told you that one? | 谁告诉你这个的 |
[40:11] | – Dad. – I should’ve known. | -爸爸 -我早该猜到 |
[40:13] | – Come on. – Of course. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[40:14] | He’s disgusting. | 他太恶心了 |
[40:27] | Big change. | 大变样 |
[40:28] | Yeah. I, um, felt like I needed something new. | 对 我觉得我需要点新东西 |
[40:32] | – Looks really nice. – Thank you. | -很漂亮 -谢谢 |
[40:34] | Yeah, it looks great. I like it. | 没错 看起来很棒 我喜欢 |
[40:36] | Thanks. I’m glad. | 谢谢 很高兴听你这么说 |
[40:39] | Well, we all like it. What are you having to drink? | 我们都喜欢 你想喝点什么 |
[40:41] | Oh, I will, um-I’ll take a beer. | 我…我喝啤酒吧 |
[40:43] | Four shots of tequila. Got it. | 四杯龙舌兰 知道了 |
[40:44] | Yes, please. | 谢谢 |
[40:59] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[41:06] | Robin? | 罗宾 |
[41:20] | Robin? Look at me,look at m… | 罗宾 看着我 看… |
[41:23] | Robin. | 罗宾 |
[41:31] | Robin, Robin. | 罗宾 罗宾 |
[41:31] | No. | 不要 |
[41:33] | No. Please. Robin, open the door. | 求你 罗宾 开门 |
[41:35] | Open the door, please open the door. | 开门 求你开门 |
[41:37] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[41:39] | Open it. | 打开 |
[41:40] | Open the door, | 打开门 |
[41:41] | open the door, please open the door. | 打开 求你打开 |
[41:45] | Please. | 求你 |
[41:47] | Robin, no no no. | 罗宾 不要 |
[41:50] | Robin, please. | 罗宾 求你 |
[41:53] | Come on! | 快开门 |