Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第21集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] Sure you don’t want me to wait with you? 确定不用我会陪你一起等吗
[00:05] Connor, I’m fine. 康纳 我没事
[00:07] I’m not saying that you’re not. 我没说你有事
[00:08] I just know that waiting rooms can be awfully boring. 我只是觉得候诊室一定很无聊
[00:11] All those old issues of “People” magazine. 《人物》杂志的老生常谈
[00:14] Anyone else gets a little anxiety, they get a massage. 其他人焦虑的时候就去按摩
[00:17] Daughter of a psychiatrist– 精神科医生的女儿
[00:19] a full-blown psych eval. 就去做心理评估了
[00:22] Look, 听着
[00:24] we both know that you haven’t exactly been yourself lately. 我们都知道你最近不对劲
[00:26] So let’s just do this right. 我们改一下就好了
[00:28] We’ll get you back on your feet, okay? 你会振作起来的 知道吗
[00:33] Fine. 好
[00:34] Robin Charles? 罗宾·查尔斯
[00:51] Dr. Kwon just told me Robin’s coming in to be evaluated. 权医生刚刚告诉我罗宾去心理评估了
[00:54] I’m so sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[00:55] Yeah, thanks. 好的 谢谢
[00:57] Just, um, 我只是
[00:58] I’m hoping for the best. 希望结果是好的
[01:00] He chose me as the resident to do her initial evaluation. 他选我作为她初步评估的住院医生
[01:03] Really? 真的吗
[01:04] Yeah, he said you spoke very highly of me. Thank you. 对 他说你对我评价很高 谢谢
[01:08] Didn’t tell him anything that wasn’t true. 我只是对他实话实说
[01:09] I imagine it must be hard to have to stay 我知道要你远离
[01:13] at arm’s length from your daughter’s treatment, but– 你女儿的治疗真的很为难你 但…
[01:16] and this goes without saying, but I’m just want to say it 这是理所当然的 但我想说
[01:18] anyway–Dr. Kwon and I will do everything we can 权医生和我会尽我们所能
[01:20] to make sure Robin gets the best possible care. 确保罗宾得到最好的照顾
[01:22] Dr. Reese, I have complete confidence in you. 里斯医生 我对你很有信心
[01:26] And if there’s anything I can do to help, you just let me know. 如果有我能帮忙的地方 尽管叫我就行
[01:29] I will. 我会的
[01:34] There you are. 找到你了
[01:36] – What’s up? – A buddy of mine -怎么了 -我的一个朋友
[01:37] had to pawn off two Blackhawks tickets for tonight. 转了两张今晚黑鹰队的门票给我
[01:40] – You in? – Only if I can feel -你来吗 -只要我能感觉到
[01:41] the chill coming off the ice. 冰散发的寒气
[01:42] Hm. 27 rows up, you’re gonna feel it coming off your beer. 27排 你可以感觉到冰啤的寒气
[01:46] Pick you up at seven? 七点接你行吗
[01:47] See you at seven. 七点见
[01:49] All right. 好
[01:50] Dr. Rhodes! Possible collapsed lung coming in. 罗德斯医生 疑似气胸病人入院
[01:52] We’re going to Treatment 3. 我们去第三治疗室
[01:53] – I’m on it. – Courtney? -就来 -科特妮
[01:55] Talk to me. 什么情况
[01:56] Gayle Parks. 21 weeks pregnant. 盖尔·帕克斯 怀孕21周
[01:58] Fell getting out of bed. 起床时候摔倒
[01:59] Baby’s stable, but mom’s short of breath 宝宝情况稳定 但母亲呼吸困难
[02:01] and satting at 92, bradycardic and hypotensive. 血氧92 心率过缓 低血压
[02:04] – Doris! – Can you tell me what happened? -多丽丝 -能告诉我怎么回事吗
[02:06] She miscarried her last pregnancy, 她上次怀孕流产了
[02:08] so we’ve kept her on bed rest just to be safe, 所以我们让她待在床上休息
[02:10] but when she got up to go to the bathroom, she fell. 但她起床去卫生间的时候摔倒了
[02:12] All right, thank you, sir. 好的 谢谢 先生
[02:13] All right. Let’s move her on my count. 好的 听我口令
[02:15] One, two, three. 一二三
[02:18] – Okay. – All right, let’s get it out. -好的 -好 我们出去
[02:22] Nice, easy breaths for me. 深呼吸一下
[02:27] Got breaths sounds bilaterally, 双肺均有呼吸声
[02:28] but they’re faint with crackles. 但尾音有爆裂声
[02:30] Let’s get a stat AP chest x-ray. 去做一个胸部X光
[02:31] No. 不行
[02:33] Nothing that could harm the baby. 不能做对宝宝有害的检查
[02:35] Mrs. Parks, I promise the radiation will be minimal, 帕克斯夫人 我保证辐射很小
[02:37] and the fetus will be shielded by a lead apron. 胎儿会用铅围裙保护起来
[02:39] We understand, 我们明白
[02:39] – but if there’s any other way– – I’m sorry, sir, -但如果有别的方法… -抱歉 先生
[02:41] but your wife is having a lot of trouble breathing. 但您的妻子呼吸很困难
[02:43] – We need to figure out why. – I said -我们需要找出原因 -我说了
[02:45] don’t do it. 不能做
[02:48] This baby is a perfect match for my daughter. 这个宝宝和我的女儿完美匹配
[02:51] I’m not taking any risks. 我不能冒险
[02:53] I’m sorry, excuse me? 抱歉 什么
[02:55] I have leukemia. 我有白血病
[02:57] My mom’s having this baby to save me. 我妈妈怀这个宝宝是为了救我
[03:15] Imagine that baby being responsible 想象一下那个宝宝要背负
[03:17] for keeping its sister alive. 让姐姐活下去的责任
[03:19] Serial bone marrow donation. 要做一系列的骨髓捐献
[03:21] Maybe a kidney one day. Part of its liver. 也许某天还要捐个肾 还有肝的一部分
[03:23] – Not gonna be easy. – No. -肯定很不容易 -是啊
[03:26] But if your kid had advanced leukemia, 但如果你的孩子得了晚期白血病
[03:27] what would you do? 你会怎么办
[03:29] Whatever it takes. 倾尽全力去救他
[03:33] EKG confirmed a right inferior STEMI. 心电图显示有点心肌梗塞
[03:35] He’s feeling better after aspirin. 服用阿司匹林之后感觉好多了
[03:36] Gave him a dose of beta blockers, 给了他一剂β-受体阻滞剂
[03:38] spoke with cardiology, put him on the list for a cath, 和心脏病医生谈过 准备让他去做导管
[03:40] but he’s currently stable 但他目前很稳定
[03:41] and I think we’re gonna be in good shape. 我觉得情况不错
[03:43] Sounds like it. 听起来是的
[03:44] All right, Mr. Walker. 沃克先生
[03:45] You’re in good hands with Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生给了您很好的治疗
[03:47] And those hands couldn’t be prettier. 她真是妙手仁医
[03:49] Thank you, sweetheart. 谢谢 亲爱的
[03:54] Why is it that older men 为什么老头们
[03:55] always think they can call you sweetheart? 总以为自己可以随便叫别人亲爱的
[03:57] I can’t say it happens much to me anymore. 这种事在我身上可不经常发生
[03:59] Oh, maybe you should be sweeter then? 那或许你应该再可爱一点
[04:02] And blow this rugged, tough guy thing I got? 然后抛弃我这结实硬汉的身躯吗
[04:04] It’s my meal ticket. 我可靠它吃饭
[04:14] Don’t even know why I’m bringing you this, 我也不知道我为什么给你拿这个
[04:16] Mr. I-slept-in- an-hour-late-today. 我今天晚睡了一小时先生
[04:19] Well, that’s because you’re so thoughtful and lovely. 那是因为你贴心又可爱
[04:23] That’s true. 那是
[04:25] Thanks. I better get back to work. 谢谢 我得去工作了
[04:29] I’ll see you. 再见
[04:30] Have a good day. 一天愉快
[04:35] Is it Match List day already? 今天已经是匹配日了吗
[04:37] Stohl’s yearly power trip. 斯托尔医生一年一度的权力之行
[04:40] Marching those poor med students around, 带着那些可怜的医学生到处晃悠
[04:42] telling them that he’s turning in his list tonight. 跟他们说他今晚要决定名单
[04:45] So if they want a residency spot, 如果他们想当住院医生
[04:46] here’s your last chance to impress me. 今天是最后向我展示的机会
[04:50] Remind me of a drill instructor i had in boot camp. 让我想起了我在新兵训练营的教官
[04:53] – Nice guy? – Sweetheart. -人好吗 -超级甜心
[04:55] Follow me. We’ll start over here. 跟我来 咱们从这开始
[05:00] First, I would like to hear about 首先 我想知道
[05:02] what’s been happening lately. 最近发生了什么
[05:04] After that, I’m gonna send you down to phlebotomy 之后去做个静脉切开
[05:06] so we can run a few standard tests. 这样我们就能做一些标准测试
[05:08] Then later, we can meet up again 再然后我们就能再见面
[05:10] and see if we can figure out what’s going on. 看看能不能弄清楚发生了什么
[05:12] Sounds like a plan. 听起来不错
[05:13] Good. Good. 很好 不错
[05:14] Um, so can you tell me in your own words 那么你能用自己的话说一下
[05:17] why you’re here today? 你今天为什么来这吗
[05:20] To find out if I’m crazy. 看看我是不是疯了
[05:22] Do you think that’s a possibility? 你觉得有这种可能性吗
[05:23] – No. – Okay. -没有 -好
[05:27] Though you did agree to meet with me. 但你同意和我见面了
[05:30] How come? 为什么呢
[05:38] I don’t know. 我不知道
[05:42] I mean, there is a history of psychiatric issues in my family. 我家有精神病史
[05:48] I see. 我知道了
[05:51] You want to tell me about 你能告诉我
[05:53] what’s been happening in the last few weeks? 过去几周发生了什么吗
[06:00] I started hearing rats in the walls of my apartment. 我开始听到我公寓的墙里有老鼠
[06:16] Mrs. Parks. 帕克斯夫人
[06:18] You breathing any better? 呼吸好点了吗
[06:19] – A little. – Good. -好点了 -很好
[06:23] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[06:25] Yeah. 还好
[06:26] Leah just finished a round of chemo. 莉亚刚刚做了一轮化疗
[06:28] She’s been a little nauseous. 还有点恶心
[06:30] Got it. 知道了
[06:31] Why don’t you and Sam go get a little fresh air, huh? 你和萨姆去透透气吧
[06:34] – I’ll go with you. – Okay. -我和你一起去 -好
[06:42] Thanks, Doris. 谢谢 桃瑞丝
[06:46] So your tests show 你的检查结果显示
[06:49] that you do not have a collapsed lung, 你的肺部没有塌陷
[06:52] but I’m seeing something more concerning. 但是我看到了更令人担心的情况
[06:56] You’re in heart failure. 你现在心脏衰竭
[07:00] Uh, she had a peripartum cardiomyopathy 她上次怀孕的时候
[07:03] during her last pregnancy. 有围生期心肌病
[07:05] So you understand the danger you’re in? 那么你知道你面临的危险
[07:07] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[07:10] Our son, Sam… 我们的儿子 萨姆
[07:13] wasn’t a donor match for Leah. 和莉亚不匹配 不能做她的捐赠者
[07:17] This is the only way that I can save her. 这是我能救她的唯一的办法了
[07:21] We’re well aware of the risks, 我们很清楚风险
[07:22] but we discussed this at length and we, uh– 但是我们充分讨论过了 我们…
[07:25] we’re willing to take the risks. 我们愿意冒这个险
[07:27] I realize that this is difficult to hear, 我知道你们很难接受这个消息
[07:31] but the safest choice in cases like this is to… 但是在这种情况下最安全的办法是…
[07:35] take the load off of your system and terminate the pregnancy. 给你减负并终止妊娠
[07:39] My daughter can’t make it 如果明年我女儿
[07:42] without getting a marrow transplant 没有得到骨髓移植的话
[07:44] in the next year. 她就撑不过去了
[07:46] If I lose this pregnancy, it’ll be too late. 如果我流掉这个孩子 就太晚了
[07:52] Three weeks, Dr. Rhodes. That’s all we need. 三个星期 罗德斯医生 我们只需要三个星期
[07:55] Can you help us do that? 你能帮我们吗
[07:58] Yes. Okay. 好
[08:02] I’m gonna put you on some medicine 我会给你开些药
[08:03] that will help to strengthen your heart. 来帮助强化你的心脏
[08:05] We will get your pressure back up, 让你的血压回升
[08:07] and hopefully, you’ll be breathing easier again soon. 但愿你很快就能呼吸得轻松一些
[08:10] – Oh, thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢你 -谢谢
[08:12] Of course. 不用谢
[08:17] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[08:19] Thanks for the help with Robin. 罗宾的事 谢谢你的帮忙
[08:21] Of course. 应该的
[08:25] Hey, Daniel? 丹尼尔
[08:26] I understand Dr. Reese is the resident evaluating Robin. 我知道里斯医生是评估罗宾的住院医生
[08:31] Yeah, well, it makes sense. 是啊 这很正常啊
[08:32] She’s very good with patients in her own peer group. 她很擅长处理和她同龄的病人
[08:36] Yes, she is, but she’s also your student. 是的 但她也是你的学生
[08:40] One of my very best, and I, uh– 我最好的学生之一 我…
[08:43] I have the utmost confidence in her. 我百分之百信任她
[08:44] Well, I’m sure you do, Daniel. 我知道你相信她 丹尼尔
[08:46] I know this is complicated, 我知道这很复杂
[08:48] but I sincerely hope you’re not using Dr. Reese 但是我真心希望你不是利用里斯医生
[08:51] as your surrogate. 做你的代理人
[08:52] Sharon, look. 莎伦 听我说
[08:54] Of course I’m a big fan of Sarah’s, 我当然很喜欢很信任莎拉
[08:56] but Dr. Kwon’s running the show on this one. 但是权医生具体负责这件事
[08:59] My only job is to be a good dad, 我唯一要做的就是做个好爸爸
[09:01] and stay out of the way. 不要碍事
[09:14] He’s in unstable V-tach. 室性心动过速
[09:15] Barely got a pulse. 脉搏很微弱
[09:17] A little help in here! 来人帮下忙
[09:19] He’s peri-arrest– must be another heart attack. 他心搏快停止了 一定是又犯心脏病了
[09:21] Will, start bagging. 威尔 上气袋
[09:22] April, charge the paddles to 100. 艾普尔 充电至100
[09:24] – On it. – What did his angio look like? -好的 -他的血管造影怎么样
[09:26] Stented two small lesions in the cath lab. 在导管室给两处小病灶搭了支架
[09:32] Charged to 100. 充电至100
[09:34] Clear. 离手
[09:36] No pulse. I’m starting compressions. 没有脉搏 我要开始按压了
[09:38] Have a milligram of epi. 注射一毫克肾上腺素
[09:40] Charge to 200. 充电至200
[09:42] How were his vitals? 他的生命体征怎么样
[09:43] He was fine. He was totally stable. 他刚刚还没事 完全稳定
[09:45] – 200. – Clear! -充电到200 -离手
[09:46] Clear. 离手
[09:48] He’s gone into V-fib! 室颤
[09:51] Another milligram of epi. 再注射一毫克肾上腺素
[09:52] 300 amiodarone. 300单位胺碘酮
[09:53] Keep up compressions and charge to 200. 继续按压 充电至200
[09:56] Then he must have had a worse disease than we thought. 那他一定有我们不知道的更严重的疾病
[09:59] – Charge to 200. – Clear! -充电至200 -离手
[10:00] Clear. 离手
[10:05] Asystolic. 心搏停止
[10:11] Time of death–10:32. 死亡时间 10点32分
[10:16] How did this happen? 怎么会这样
[10:27] And now, for our final case… 现在 我们最后一位患者
[10:30] Mr. Dayne passed out this morning 今天早上 达恩先生
[10:32] from a cardiac arrhythmia. 因心律不齐晕厥了
[10:34] He’s stable now, though still in A-fib. 现在体征稳定 但还是有心房纤颤
[10:37] Mr. Dayne, do you have any idea how long ago 达恩先生 你是否知道你的心律不齐
[10:39] your irregular heartbeat began? 是什么时候开始的
[10:41] Nope. 不知道
[10:43] Thank you. We’ll be back. 谢谢 我们稍后回来
[10:45] So, if the A-fib started less than 48 hours ago, we– 如果心房纤颤是之前48小时内开始的 那就…
[10:50] Uh, shock him back into rhythm? 直接电击调整心率
[10:51] Correct. 正确
[10:52] But if it’s been longer than 48 hours, 但如果开始时间早于48小时
[10:54] that same shock could throw a dangerous embolus to his brain. 使用电击可能会导致他出现严重脑血栓
[10:59] So, my bright, young minds, 各位有智慧的年轻人
[11:00] one of you needs to come up with the answer. 你们需要找出答案
[11:03] Uh, Dr. Stohl? 斯托尔医生
[11:04] How are we supposed to do that? 我们要怎么找出答案
[11:07] Impress me. 拭目以待
[11:26] Dr. Reese, what’s up? 里斯医生 你好啊
[11:31] Robin is down in phlebotomy now. 罗宾在做静脉切开
[11:35] Great. 好的
[11:36] Well, sounds like you’re on top of it. 看来你非常胸有成竹
[11:40] How’s it, um– 那么…
[11:41] how’s it going? 顺利吗
[11:42] I’m starting to put together a clinical picture. 我已经开始根据临床表现诊断了
[11:45] Good stuff. 好的
[11:46] Once again, you know, if you need any family history, 我再说一次 如果你需要家族病史
[11:49] any background– 或其他背景知识
[11:51] for instance, she’s been talking about her apartment a lot. 比如 她经常会提到她的公寓
[11:54] Has that come up at all? 她跟你提到过吗
[11:56] I really can’t discuss this. 我不能跟你说这个
[11:58] Of course you can’t. I’m sorry. 我明白 很抱歉
[11:59] I just meant 我的意思是
[12:00] purely from a clinical standpoint, you know, 单纯从临床角度出发
[12:03] the home is a reflection of the mind and all that. 家能反映一个人的思想什么的
[12:05] It couldn’t hurt exploring, but you’re absolutely right. 了解一下也没坏处 不过你说得对
[12:07] Keep up the good work. 继续加油吧
[12:09] Doing a great job. 你做得很好
[12:18] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[12:20] I think you might want to have a look at this. 你应该想看看这个
[12:21] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:29] Oh, God. 天哪
[12:30] What? 怎么了
[12:32] My patient’s autopsy report… 我患者的尸检报告…
[12:35] I made a mistake. 我弄错了
[12:44] Mr. Walker didn’t die of an MI. 沃克先生不是死于心肌梗塞
[12:48] Massive pulmonary embolism. 肺动脉大块栓塞
[12:50] I can’t believe it. 竟然会这样
[12:51] I totally missed it. 我没诊断出来
[12:53] Oh, come on. 别这样
[12:54] Even if we knew, there’s nothing we could’ve done differently. 就算诊断出来 我们也无法采取其他措施
[12:58] It happened so fast. 发生得太快了
[12:59] We didn’t have time to get heparin on board, 我们没时间准备肝素
[13:00] let alone send him upstairs. 更别说送他上楼了
[13:01] I know, but still– 我知道 但…
[13:03] Wait. How did you get this so fast? 等等 你怎么会这么快拿到这个
[13:06] These reports usually take at least three to four hours. 这种报告一般需要三到四小时
[13:09] Nina brought it up to me. 尼娜拿上来给我的
[13:11] She came upstairs and gave it to you? 她送上楼来给你的吗
[13:12] Yeah. 对
[13:14] I’m gonna go back over the chart. 我再把表格过一遍
[13:16] See if there were some clues. 看看有什么线索
[13:18] Nat, listen. 小娜 听我说
[13:19] You did everything you could for that man 那位患者你已经尽了全力
[13:21] so don’t get down on yourself over it. 别再因为这件事自责了
[13:24] Hey, you’re too good a doctor. 你是个非常优秀的医生
[13:28] Thanks, Will. 谢谢 威尔
[14:05] Stohl’s A-fib case. 斯托尔的心室纤颤患者
[14:07] Guy’s holding a residency spot over our heads with this. 谁能搞定 谁就可能获得住院医师资格
[14:10] What’s the case? 什么病例
[14:11] 40-year-old male. 四十岁男性
[14:13] No records, no history, 没有记录 没有病史
[14:15] and Stohl expects us to figure out when it started. 斯托尔让我们查清什么时候开始的
[14:18] Where are you at? 你查到什么了
[14:19] I mean, there’s no previous records. 没有之前的病例记录
[14:23] No previous episodes. 之前没有发作过
[14:24] No family history. I– 没有家族病史 我…
[14:27] I’m getting killed on this. 我快被逼死了
[14:31] You got any thoughts? 你有什么想法吗
[14:36] Any recent caffeine or alcohol use? 他最近是否摄入过咖啡因或酒精
[14:39] New onset irritability, perspiration, hand tremors? 近期是否有易怒 出汗 手抖等症状
[14:43] To assess for acute thyrotoxicosis. 看看是否是急性甲状腺机能亢进
[14:47] Hey, that is good. 这个想法不错
[14:49] Thyrotoxicosis. 甲亢
[14:51] You got anything else? 还有其他想法吗
[14:54] You applied here for residency, right? 你申请当住院医师了对吧
[14:56] – Yeah. – Well, you’re not gonna get it -对 -我告诉你 看病例作弊
[14:57] by half-assing it through your cases. 是拿不到住院医师资格的
[14:59] Get back in there and start asking some questions. 你给我回去仔细询问
[15:01] And don’t come out till you’ve done 除非拿到完整全面的病史和体征
[15:02] a thorough and complete history and physical. 否则不要出来
[15:06] – You understand? – Yeah. -听明白了吗 -明白了
[15:08] Okay. 好的
[15:10] Good. 很好
[15:18] Help! My wife can’t breathe! 救命 我老婆喘不上气了
[15:20] – Please, please, we need help! – Mom! -求你们了 救命啊 -妈妈
[15:22] Just stay here. It’s okay. 你别去 没事的
[15:28] She’s profoundly bradycardic. 她出现严重心律过缓
[15:29] Let’s get 5 liters of O-2. 拿五升液氧来
[15:31] Let’s get the external pads on to capture, 把外垫拿来准备连接
[15:33] and then we’ll set up for a central line. 再插中心静脉导管
[15:35] – Let me help! – Yep. -我来帮忙 -好
[15:36] Mom, what’s happening? 妈 这是怎么了
[15:38] It’s okay, Angel. 没事的 宝贝
[15:40] What are you gonna do? 你打算怎么做
[15:42] This is gonna fire electricity through your skin 这件东西会向你的身体通电
[15:43] 60 times a minute to keep your heart beating 每分钟六十次 保证你的心脏跳动
[15:46] until I can get an internal pacer on. 同时我会在你体内装起搏器
[15:48] It won’t affect the baby? 不会影响孩子吧
[15:52] No, but it is gonna hurt. 不会 但会很疼
[15:54] Okay. Okay. 好的
[15:55] – Set to 60 beats a minute. – Got it. -设定为一分钟六十次 -好的
[15:57] Pacer’s set. 起搏器安装好了
[16:01] Not capturing. 没有捕捉到
[16:02] Mom! 妈妈
[16:06] Leah? Leah! Leah! Leah! 莉亚 莉亚 莉亚
[16:07] I got her! 我来
[16:09] – Leah, baby? – She’s not getting enough air! -莉亚 -她喘不过来气了
[16:11] I need oxygen now! 拿氧气来
[16:12] Nat, she’s got stage four leukemia. Just had chemo. 小娜 她有晚期白血病 刚刚化疗
[16:17] Save my daughter. 救我的女儿
[16:20] Try to stay calm, okay? 冷静下来 好吗
[16:25] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[16:27] – I’m a lot better. – Good. -感觉好多了 -那就好
[16:29] 20 more minutes of oxygen, and then she’ll be free to go. 再吸二十分钟的氧 就可以下床了
[16:33] – I’ll let her mom know. – Great. -我去告诉她妈妈 -好的
[16:39] I love you. 我爱你
[16:47] Can I ask you something? 我能问你一件事吗
[16:50] Of course. 当然
[16:52] What’s happening to my mom? 我妈妈到底怎么了
[16:57] I think that’s something 我觉得这个问题
[16:58] you should talk to your parents about. 你应该和你的爸爸妈妈谈谈
[17:00] They just tell me everything’s fine. 他们只会说没什么事
[17:07] When you’re pregnant, your heart is pumping for two. 你怀孕的时候 你的心脏要为两个人跳动
[17:11] And right now, your mom is having trouble keeping up. 而现在 你妈妈的心脏有点支撑不住了
[17:15] Is she gonna die? 她会死吗
[17:20] Dr. Rhodes is the best heart doctor in the hospital. 罗德斯医生是我们医院最厉害的心脏医生
[17:25] He’s gonna take the very best care of her. 他一定会尽全力救治你妈妈的
[17:29] She’s doing this ’cause of me. 她这么做都是为了我
[17:32] She’s your mother. 她是你妈妈啊
[17:36] She wants to do everything she can for you. 她为了你什么都愿意做
[17:38] What about Sam? 那萨姆呢
[17:40] Your little brother? 你的弟弟吗
[17:43] Sometimes, it’s like Mom and Dad hardly notice him. 有时候就好像爸爸妈妈根本注意不到他
[17:47] Like, he’s not even there. 就好像他不存在一样
[17:49] Why should I get all the attention? 大家凭什么都围着我转
[17:52] Your parents are worried about you because you’re sick. 你爸爸妈妈担心你是因为你病了啊
[17:55] I’m sure they love your brother just as much. 我敢肯定他们也一样爱你的弟弟
[18:00] What about the baby? 那小婴儿呢
[18:02] What’s it gonna be like for him? 他又会经历什么
[18:06] I don’t want everyone sad ’cause of me. 我不希望让大家都为了我难过
[18:09] I want us to be a regular family. 我希望我们像个普通家庭一样
[18:14] Have you told your mom how you feel? 你这些感受 和你妈妈说过吗
[18:20] I think she’d want to know. 我觉得她会想知道的
[18:26] Nina? 妮娜
[18:29] Why did you give that report to Natalie? 你把那份报告拿给娜塔莉做什么
[18:31] I’m sorry? 什么
[18:32] Why did you come up to the E.D. and give it to her? 你为什么要跑到急诊室把报告给她
[18:36] She missed a diagnosis. I thought she’d want to know. 她误诊了 我以为她会想知道的
[18:38] No. You file the report in the chart, 不对 往常你会把报告写进病历
[18:40] and put an alert in the doctor’s mailbox. 然后发一封提示信到医生邮箱里
[18:41] That’s how you usually do it. 你一般都是这么操作的
[18:44] Okay. 好吧
[18:47] You have it in for Natalie? 你跟娜塔莉有什么矛盾吗
[18:50] What? 什么
[18:52] Are you trying to make her feel bad 你是不是故意想让她不好过
[18:54] because you think there was or is something between us? 就因为你觉得我和她以前或者现在有什么
[18:57] Really, Will? 不是吧 威尔
[18:58] – That’s what you think of me? – Just explain this. -你就把我看成这样的人 -那你解释解释
[19:00] Why would you go out of your way 你为什么一反往常 大老远地
[19:02] to make sure Natalie knew about a diagnosis 把这份诊断报告送到娜塔莉手里
[19:04] she couldn’t possibly have done anything about? 哪怕就算她当初知道了也无计可施
[19:06] I told you. She made a mistake. 我说了 她犯了错误
[19:09] And you know what? 而且我告诉你
[19:10] Anyone who refuses to learn from their mistakes 那种不肯从错误里汲取教训的人
[19:13] is gonna repeat them. 迟早重蹈覆辙
[19:20] Dr. Reese, how’s everything going with Robin? 里斯医生 你和罗宾怎么样了
[19:26] I kind of have a problem. 我貌似有个问题
[19:30] Dr. Charles logged into her medical records. 查尔斯医生登录查看了她的病历
[19:35] 查阅记录 里斯医生 查尔斯医生
[19:36] I see. 这样啊
[19:38] I haven’t posted any notes yet, 我还没往上写什么东西
[19:40] so there’s nothing much to see, but still– 所以病历里也没什么可看的 可是…
[19:44] Well, I’ll go talk with Dr. Kwon. 那我去和权医生谈谈
[19:46] In the meantime, hold off on posting those notes. 同时你先不要提交你的治疗意见了
[19:49] – Ms. Goodwin? – Yes? -古德温女士 -什么
[19:52] I can’t help but wonder– 我禁不住在想
[19:54] did Dr. Charles have me assigned to Robin’s case 查尔斯医生把罗宾的病例分给我
[19:56] just so he could get access to her treatment? 是不是为了方便他干预治疗
[19:59] ‘Cause I get the feeling he’s just using me to be his… 因为我总是有一种感觉 就好像他把我
[20:04] I don’t know, his patsy. 当成他的挡箭牌
[20:06] Listen, Dr. Reese. 这样 里斯医生
[20:10] The only thing I can say is that 我现在只能说
[20:11] this is a very difficult situation for him. 眼下他的处境非常艰难
[20:16] Try not to take it personally. 尽量不要带有个人情绪
[20:23] Hey, there you are. 你在这里啊
[20:25] Showing Dr. Stohl what you’re made of? 有没有让斯托尔医生见识你的本事
[20:26] Yeah. I guess. 大概有吧
[20:29] Actually, problem is, 其实问题在于
[20:30] Dr. Choi’s been riding me really hard. 崔医生逼我逼得很紧
[20:33] Well, that’s his style. 他就是那样的人
[20:34] It’s just– 就是
[20:36] you’re his friend, right? 你是他朋友吧
[20:38] You think maybe you could ask him just to dial it back 你看你能不能让他对我稍微
[20:39] – just a little bit? – What do– -松一点 -什么
[20:41] You know, just get him off my case. 别让他盯着我了
[20:44] He doesn’t hassle the other med school students like this. 他可不像对我这样凶其他的医学生
[20:46] I’m not doing that. 我才不会去说
[20:49] Okay. Fine. I guess I’ll just get back to work then. 那好吧 那我接着忙吧
[20:56] How’s Leah’s mom doing? 莉亚的妈妈怎么样了
[20:58] Even with the pacer, she’s experiencing 即便装了起搏器 她的心脏
[20:59] a dangerous number of premature ventricular contractions. 发作心室早发性收缩的频率还是高的吓人
[21:03] She could have a lethal decompensation any minute. 她随时可能会出现致命的失代偿症状
[21:06] And if she does, I’m afraid 如果她真的发作了 那恐怕
[21:07] we won’t be able to get her back. 我们就没办法把她抢救回来了
[21:12] How’s the breathing? 呼吸怎么样
[21:13] Okay. 还好
[21:28] Let me see the EKG. 让我看看心电图
[21:42] What? 怎么了
[21:43] What’s wrong? 出什么问题了
[21:45] Your heart function is deteriorating rapidly. 你的心脏功能正在迅速衰竭
[21:50] We need to surgically place a device called an LVAD 我们得立即动手术植入左心室辅助装置
[21:54] to pump your heart for you. 为你驱动心脏活动
[21:56] How risky is it for the baby? 会危及到孩子吗
[22:00] Surgery on bypass does carry significant risks for the baby, 搭桥手术确实对孩子有一定风险
[22:04] but if we don’t do surgery, 但如果我们不做手术
[22:08] we’ll be forced to intubate you and put you on ECMO… 我们将不得不给你插管 上体外膜肺氧合了
[22:16] You won’t get off the ventilator. 你要一直戴着呼吸机
[22:19] You’ll remain in a persistent vegetative state. 你会一直处在植物人状态
[22:26] I am very sorry. 非常遗憾
[22:29] We’ll get you ready to go upstairs soon. 我们很快就送你去楼上
[22:33] Will my baby survive? 我的宝宝能活下来吗
[22:36] If I were like that… 如果我像那样…
[22:39] in a coma? 陷于昏迷
[22:43] It’s possible, 有可能
[22:44] but the chances are not very good. 但机会不是很大
[22:47] – Honey– – But it is possible? -宝贝 -但是有可能吗
[22:50] Mrs. Parks, maybe we’re not making ourselves clear– 帕克斯太太 可能我们表达得不够清楚
[22:53] No, I understand. 不 我明白
[22:57] But I have the cure to my daughter’s cancer inside me. 但我肚子里有我女儿癌症的解药
[23:06] Maybe the two of you should take some time 也许你们两个需要一点时间
[23:08] – to talk it over? – Yes, yes. -谈一谈 -是的 是的
[23:11] We already discussed every possibility. 我们已经讨论过所有可能性
[23:17] – Not this. – Yeah. -不是这样 -对
[23:20] We said we would do anything. 我们说过要用尽一切办法
[23:26] If the time comes… 如果真的到了那个时候…
[23:30] intubate me. 给我插管
[23:35] Hopefully, it won’t come to that. 希望不会到那一步
[23:46] We obviously can’t let her go through with this. 我们肯定不能让她这么做
[23:49] What choice do we have? 我们有选择吗
[23:50] We can’t force her to have surgery. 我们不能强迫她做手术
[23:51] We’re talking about letting her kill herself. 我们现在说的是任她自杀
[23:54] It’s not that simple. 没那么简单
[23:55] She doesn’t see it as suicide. 她不觉得这是自杀
[23:57] She sees it as saving her daughter. 她觉得这是救她女儿
[23:59] At what cost? 以什么代价
[24:01] She’d be leaving a three-year-old and an infant 她会留下没有母亲照顾的孩子
[24:04] behind with no mother to care for them. 一个三岁 一个婴儿
[24:06] And Leah would survive leukemia. 而莉亚不用死于白血病
[24:09] I offered the surgery. She declined it. 我建议手术 她拒绝了
[24:12] Wait! 等等
[24:14] You said doing the surgery on bypass came with some risks. 你说做搭桥手术会有一些风险
[24:17] What about doing it off bypass? 那不做搭桥呢
[24:18] A lot more dangerous. 那更加危险
[24:20] I wouldn’t be able to see through the blood. 出血太多我会看不见
[24:22] I’d lose them both. 两个我都救不了
[24:23] But what if we could save them both? 但如果我们两个都能救呢
[24:25] I mean, brain-death shouldn’t be an option. 脑死亡不应该算一种选择
[24:26] That family needs a mother. 那个家需要一个母亲
[24:43] Hey, there! 你在呢
[24:45] You, um– 你
[24:46] you mind if I join you? 你介意我跟你一起坐吗
[24:48] Go right ahead. 请便
[24:52] – How’s it going? – Fine. -情况怎么样 -挺好
[24:55] Are you back in your place yet? 你搬回自己家了吗
[24:57] Everyone says I don’t have rats 每个人都说我家没有老鼠
[24:58] so I am back at my place. 所以我就搬回去了
[25:00] Great. 很好
[25:02] So no more rats? 所以没有老鼠了吗
[25:04] Everything’s good. 一切都很好
[25:05] Got it all under control. 一切都在掌控之中
[25:08] Fantastic. 非常好
[25:10] Yeah. And Dr. Reese seems comfortable with where I’m at, 是的 里斯医生好像很满意我的状态
[25:12] so I think one more session later on today and I’ll be done. 所以我觉得今天再治疗一个疗程就好了
[25:18] That’s a relief. 那就放心了
[25:19] Hon, you must be exhausted. 宝贝 你肯定很累吧
[25:20] You want me to bring some sushi by tonight? 要我今晚带点寿司过去吗
[25:23] – Maybe we watch a movie or– – No. -也许我们看个电影或… -不用
[25:24] – No. – How about I just drop off some sushi? -不用 -那我就送点寿司过去怎么样
[25:26] Dad, I just– I really want to get some rest. 爸爸 我只是 我真的想好好休息
[25:31] Of course. 当然
[25:33] Hon, my knee has been acting up. 宝贝 我的膝盖犯病了
[25:36] Can you do your old man a favor? 你能帮帮你老爸吗
[25:37] Just grab me another creamer, please? Or two? 帮我再拿盒奶精可以吗 两盒也行
[25:40] Okay. 好的
[25:41] Hazelnut. 榛子味
[26:06] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢你 -不用谢
[26:29] I know you’re helping my brother with his case, 我知道你在帮我弟弟解决他的病例
[26:31] and I really appreciate it, 我很感激
[26:33] but could you maybe go a little easier on him? 但你可不可以对他别那么严厉
[26:37] – What do you mean? – You know, just lay off the gas a little? -什么意思 -就是不要给他太大的压力
[26:42] Where’s this coming from? Did Noah ask you to talk to me? 这是什么情况 诺亚让你来跟我说的吗
[26:46] April, 艾普尔
[26:47] there’s a good doctor inside Noah. 诺亚有能力做一个好医生
[26:49] But he has a way of getting people 但他总能让大家
[26:51] to make things easier for him. 对他不那么严厉
[26:53] And as long as they keep doing that, 如果他们一直这样
[26:56] he’s never gonna reach his full potential. 他永远都发挥不了自己全部的潜力
[26:58] I won’t coddle him. 我不会宠着他
[26:59] Who said anything about coddling? 谁说让你宠着他了
[27:01] You just asked me to give him a pass on a patient. 你刚刚让我通过他对病人的检查
[27:03] Not a pass. 不是通过
[27:04] Just stop being such a hard-ass. 只是不要再那么凶悍
[27:06] Well, maybe if he had more hard-asses in his life, 也许如果他的身边有更多凶悍的人
[27:08] he wouldn’t have to leave Med to do his residency. 他就不用离开我们医院去做实习医生了
[27:12] Okay. 好吧
[27:13] You know what? 算了
[27:16] You don’t know anything about me, 你一点都不了解我
[27:18] or my brother. 也不了解我弟弟
[27:30] You know, truth is, 其实
[27:33] I can’t say I’m surprised 你和那个人没结果
[27:35] that you and that guy didn’t work out. 我并不惊讶
[27:38] What? 什么
[27:40] Well, yeah, I just mean a doctor and a lab tech– 我是说医生和化验室研究员
[27:43] He just can’t understand you. 他就是无法理解你
[27:44] You know? The pressures we face. 我们所面对的压力
[27:45] Having someone’s life in our hand. It’s– 手上掌握着别人的生命 这…
[27:49] Noah? Noah? 诺亚 诺亚
[27:50] – Yeah? – Have you solved Dr. Stohl’s case yet? -是 -斯托尔医生的病例你解决了吗
[27:54] – No, but– – You can’t keep having -没有 但是… -你不能一直
[27:56] other people carry your water for you. 让别人帮你操心
[27:58] You have to commit. 你要自己承担责任
[28:00] Let them see that you’re gonna kill it every day 让他们看到你每天都会拼尽全力
[28:02] – and get the job done. – I know, but I– -做好你的工作 -我知道 但我…
[28:03] No, but nothing! 不行 没有但是
[28:04] Go back to Dr. Choi. Listen to every word he says 回去找崔医生 仔细听他说的每一个字
[28:07] until you get the case solved. 直到你解决这个病例
[28:09] You got that? 你听到了吗
[28:12] Yeah. Okay. 听到了 好的
[28:14] I got it. 我听到了
[28:20] I got your page. 我收到你的呼叫了
[28:21] BP’s 80 over 40. Stats are down to 60. 血压是80/40 血氧60%
[28:23] Gayle, your heart is no longer able to function on its own. 盖尔 你的心脏无法自主运作了
[28:27] Please, let me do the surgery. 拜托你 让我给你做手术
[28:28] Otherwise, we’re gonna have to intubate you now. 否则 我们现在就得给你插管
[28:30] Honey, I know we’ve come so far, 宝贝 我知道我们已经走到这步
[28:31] and we’re so close, but I don’t want you to do this. 离成功近了 但我不想你这么做
[28:33] – I do. – No! -我愿意 -不要
[28:35] It’s okay. 没事的
[28:36] You’re gonna have a beautiful life. 你将会有一个美好的人生
[28:40] No, not without you. 没有你我的人生怎么会美好
[28:42] We don’t want you to go. 我们不希望你离去
[28:44] Even if the baby saves me. 即使这个宝宝可以救我
[28:46] We love you. 我们爱你
[28:48] We need you. 我们需要你
[28:51] Pressure’s down to 70. 血压降到70了
[28:52] Gayle, if you don’t tell Dr. Rhodes to do the surgery, 盖尔 如果你不叫罗德斯医生动手术
[28:54] we are going to need to intubate you now. 我们就得现在给你插管
[28:56] No! Don’t! 不 不要
[28:57] Please, Mommy! 求求你 妈妈
[28:59] We could try the surgery off bypass. 我们可以尝试不搭桥的手术
[29:01] What does that mean? 那是什么意思
[29:02] Instead of diverting blood from her heart, 我要让她的心脏持续运作
[29:04] I’ll let it keep pumping. 而不是把血液引流
[29:05] It is an extremely difficult surgery, 这个手术难度极高
[29:07] but I could avoid using the anti-coagulant 但我能避免使用对宝宝
[29:09] that would harm the baby. 有害的抗凝血剂
[29:10] You could save us both? 你能两个一起救
[29:13] The odds are very low, and if we get into trouble, 成功率很低 而且如果我们遇到问题
[29:15] I have to tell you– I will try to save you. 我只能告诉你 我会尽力救你
[29:18] I won’t be able to save the baby. 我没办法救那个孩子
[29:21] Mom, please! 妈妈 求求你
[29:23] Gayle– 盖尔
[29:25] – Okay. – All right, tell the O.R. we’re on our way up. -好 -通知手术室 我们马上上去
[29:27] Let’s get her ready to move now! 准备送她去手术室
[29:29] Okay. 好
[29:30] – Yep. Good? – Let’s go. -好了吗 -我们走
[29:41] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[29:43] I shouldn’t have brought Natalie into this… 我不该把娜塔莉卷进来的
[29:47] But you were right. 但你说得对
[29:49] I am jealous. 是我吃醋了
[29:53] I just miss you, Will. 我想你 威尔
[29:57] I don’t want us to grow apart. 我不想我们两个分开
[29:59] Neither do I. 我也不想
[30:02] I’ll apologize to Natalie. 我会和娜塔莉道歉
[30:04] No, no. I’ll talk to her. 不用了 我会和她说的
[30:15] Infections can cause heart problems. 感染会引发心脏问题
[30:17] Have you had any recent illnesses? 你最近生过病吗
[30:20] No. 没有
[30:22] Okay. 好
[30:24] Any past issues with blood pressure? 之前有血压方面的问题吗
[30:26] No, I’m usually around 110 over 80. 没有 我一般都是110/80
[30:29] And your cholesterol is good, too. 你的胆固醇也没问题
[30:32] I watch what I eat. 我很注意饮食
[30:34] I exercise a lot. 经常运动
[30:37] I’m a runner. 我爱跑步
[30:38] Okay. Do you track your vitals 好 你会不会用手环
[30:41] with, like, a Fitbit or an app? 或者应用程序记录活动情况
[30:43] Yeah. Yeah, that’s how I know what my BP is. 是的 会用 血压也是用它测的
[30:46] I’ve got it on my phone. 在我的手机上
[30:47] Can I take a look? 我能看一下吗
[30:49] Yeah. 当然可以
[30:57] There is going to be more blood in the next two minutes 接下来的两分钟 你会见到
[30:59] than you’ve ever seen. 前所未见的血量
[31:01] I’ll get the LVAD into the ventricle 我会把左心辅助装置装入左心室
[31:03] while Dr. Harper cannulates the aorta. 同时哈珀医生将导管插入主动脉
[31:06] Keep the suction coming. 保持抽吸
[31:07] Steady hands. 稳住手
[31:09] Once we make the cut, the clock starts. 我们一切开 就开始计时
[31:11] – Are you ready? – Yes. -准备好了吗 -是的
[31:16] Okay. 好
[31:17] Ready? 准备好了吗
[31:19] Go! 开始
[31:23] I can’t see anything. 我看不见
[31:28] Connor, baby’s rate is at 120. 康纳 宝宝的心率是120
[31:29] More suction. 加大抽吸
[31:32] Mom’s pressure is dropping. 妈妈的血压在下降
[31:34] I need 45 seconds. 我需要45秒
[31:39] Baby’s rate’s at 98. 宝宝的心率是98
[31:40] – You there? – Not yet. -你找到了吗 -还没
[31:41] Mom’s not responding. We’re gonna lose her. 妈妈没有反应了 我们会失去她
[31:47] All right, I’m in. 我进来了
[31:51] Baby’s rate is at 65 and dropping. 宝宝的心率是65 并持续下降
[31:53] Mom can’t handle this. 妈妈撑不住了
[31:55] We need to deliver the fetus and get the load off her heart. 我们得接生胎儿 给她的心脏减压
[31:57] There’s too much blood. 出血太多了
[31:58] You can still save the mom. 你还能救下妈妈
[31:59] – We have to deliver now. – No! -我们得立刻接生 -不
[32:01] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[32:04] I’m almost there. 我快好了
[32:06] Baby’s rate is at 40. 宝宝的心率降到40
[32:07] Dr. Rhodes, what do you want to do? 罗德斯医生 你要做什么
[33:15] Hey, honey. Where are you off to? 宝贝 你要去哪
[33:17] Home. 回家
[33:19] Do you mind– could we just have a little chat? 你介意…我们能谈一谈吗
[33:21] I really have a lot of things to do. 我有很多事要做
[33:23] Sweetie, look. 宝贝 听我说
[33:25] Honey, I’m sorry. 宝贝 对不起
[33:27] I’m just really very worried about you, 我真的很担心你
[33:29] and I just want to make sure 我想确定
[33:30] that we’re getting you the proper treatment. 我们给了你妥善的治疗
[33:33] Yeah, that’s being taken care of. 有的 治疗挺好的
[33:34] No, darling. Can we just talk about this for a second? 不 宝贝 我们能不能聊聊这件事
[33:36] Robin, stop. I need to talk to you about– 罗宾 站住 我要和你谈谈
[33:38] – Not now, Dad. – Robin! -现在不行 爸爸 -罗宾
[33:40] Robin! 罗宾
[33:44] Excuse me, I need to get through. 不好意思 借过一下
[33:45] I’m so sorry, honey. I can’t let you do that. 抱歉 宝贝 我不能让你走
[33:48] What? 什么
[33:49] Get away from me! 别碰我
[33:52] What are you doing? 你要做什么
[33:52] Just need you to stay here a little while longer. 只是要你在这里再留一会
[33:54] We need to keep you here a little while longer 我们要再多留你一会
[33:56] so we can get you the help that you need. 以确保给你需要的帮助
[33:56] No. No, I’m not staying. 不 不 我不要待在这里
[33:57] I’m worried that you’re gonna hurt yourself. 我担心你会伤害自己
[34:00] I don’t want you to hurt yourself. 我不希望你伤害自己
[34:00] Who are you to decide who’s gonna hurt themselves? 你算老几 凭什么决定谁会伤害自己
[34:02] Get off of me. Get off of me. 放开我 放开我
[34:05] Get off of me! What are you doing? 放开我 你们干什么
[34:08] I hate you! 我恨你
[34:09] I swear I’m never gonna speak to you again! 我发誓 我再也不跟你说话了
[34:22] Mrs. Parks? 帕克斯太太
[34:27] Mrs. Parks? 帕克斯太太
[34:29] Gayle? 盖尔
[34:34] You’re okay. 没事了
[34:41] The baby? 孩子呢
[34:46] Even with the transfusions, the blood loss was too great. 尽管输血了 但是你失血太多
[34:51] Your heart couldn’t keep up with it. 心脏无法维持
[34:54] We tried. 我们尽力了
[34:56] There was no way to save both of you. 我们无法同时救你们两个
[34:58] – I’m so sorry. – No, Mom. -很遗憾 -妈妈
[35:03] I’m sorry I failed you. 抱歉我让你失望了
[35:06] No, you didn’t. 你没有
[35:09] No. I love you. 你没有 我爱你
[35:36] That girl has an impossible battle ahead of her. 那个孩子面对的是必输的战斗
[35:40] At least she’ll be able to face it with her mother. 至少她能跟她妈妈一起面对
[35:52] Based on our patient’s fitness app, 根据这位患者的身体素质应用程序
[35:54] the resourceful Mr. Sexton believes he has determined 学识渊博的塞克斯顿先生认为
[35:57] when the arrhythmia began, 他知道心律不齐何时出现
[35:58] and he proposes electrocardioversion. 所以他建议心脏电击复苏
[36:01] If he’s right, shocking the patient 如果他判断正确 电击患者
[36:03] will return him to a sinus rhythm. 会让他恢复窦性心律
[36:05] If he’s wrong, 如果判断错误
[36:06] we may soon see the effects of an embolic stroke. 那我们可能马上就能看到栓塞性中风了
[36:12] Mr. Sexton? 塞克斯顿先生
[36:17] Charge to 75. 充电至75
[36:22] Clear. 离手
[36:32] Sinus rhythm. 窦性心律
[36:35] Well done, Mr. Sexton. 做得好 塞克斯顿先生
[36:36] I’m impressed. 刮目相看
[36:44] Supposed you’re looking for a thank you? 你想让我谢你吗
[36:47] Nah. 不
[36:48] Just as long as I get to say I told you so. 只要让我说那句”早就告诉你了”就行
[36:54] How dare you admit Robin behind my back? 你竟敢瞒着我让罗宾入院
[36:57] She is my patient. 她是我的病人
[36:58] You didn’t examine her. You didn’t treat her. 你没有检查她 没有治疗她
[37:01] – You didn’t see her apartment. – I don’t care what you saw! -你没看过她的公寓 -我不管你看到了什么
[37:03] You should’ve come to me first. 你应该先来找我的
[37:05] I didn’t have time, Dr. Reese. 我那会儿没有时间 里斯医生
[37:06] She was leaving the hospital. 她要离开医院
[37:07] Yes, because I gave her the night to think about it. 那是因为我给她一晚时间考虑
[37:11] I know she needs to be admitted! 我知道她需要入院
[37:13] I thought–I thought that she was masking it from you. 我以为…我以为她骗过你了
[37:16] No! We were making progress. 没有 我们本来有进展了
[37:18] I was trying to get her to admit herself voluntarily. 我是想让她自愿入院
[37:22] To take ownership of the idea 让她有自主的概念
[37:23] so she’d be in the best state of mind to accept treatment. 这样才能以最好的心理状态接受治疗
[37:26] I needed to earn her trust for that, 我需要赢得她的信任
[37:27] and now that chance is gone. 可是你把机会毁了
[37:31] You have to run around sticking your nose in everything 你就是喜欢多管闲事
[37:33] instead of letting me do my job. 不放心让我去做
[37:47] Natalie, I’m sorry about Nina 娜塔莉 抱歉妮娜
[37:49] bringing that autopsy report to your attention. 让你看到那份尸检报告
[37:51] What do you mean? 什么意思
[37:55] She feels jealous. 她吃醋了
[37:57] We haven’t spent a lot of time together lately, 我们最近在一起的时间不多
[37:58] and you working here all day alongside me– 你又整天跟我一起工作…
[38:02] Anyway, 总之
[38:05] you shouldn’t have gotten dragged into our issues. 你不该被扯进我们的问题
[38:07] Okay. 好
[38:10] Okay. 好
[38:24] Listen. 听我说
[38:27] If I’m being honest… 如果说实话…
[38:30] If I saw my boyfriend working with another woman 如果我看到我男朋友像你一样
[38:33] the way we work together, 跟另一个女人一起工作
[38:35] I’d be concerned, too. 那我也会担心
[38:37] Why? 为什么
[38:39] We work well together. There’s nothing wrong with that. 我们合作得很好 这又没什么不对
[38:41] We don’t just work well together. 我们不止合作得好
[38:44] The way we laugh, the way we talk… 我们一起笑 一起那样说话…
[38:48] It’s special. 那都是默契
[38:52] Well, we’re good friends. 毕竟我们是好朋友
[38:57] Are we, Will? 是吗 威尔
[39:00] Are we just good friends? 我们只是好朋友吗
[39:05] Yes. 是
[39:06] That’s exactly what we are. 我们就只是好朋友
[39:09] Okay. 好
[39:14] – Natalie! – No, you’re right. -娜塔莉 -不 你说得对
[39:16] We’re good friends. Night, Will. 我们是好朋友 晚安 威尔
[39:26] Reese! 里斯
[39:27] Robin hasn’t been answering my texts. 罗宾没有回我的信息
[39:30] – Have you seen her? – I was about to call you. -你看到她了吗 -我准备告诉你的
[39:34] I’m afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕不是好消息
[39:43] All right. Let’s do this. 好 我们走吧
[39:46] Ah, man. 老弟
[39:48] I’m sorry, but I’m gonna spend a little quality time 抱歉 但我今晚要好好
[39:51] with Nina tonight. 陪陪妮娜
[39:53] – We need that. – Dude. -我们需要 -大哥
[39:55] I know. It’s on me. 我知道 是我不好
[39:56] I promise I’ll get us tickets for next week. 我保证下周我再买票跟你一起去
[39:59] All right? 好吗
[40:00] I gotta go. I will. 我得走了 一定
[40:07] Nat. Do you like hockey? 小娜 你喜欢冰球吗
[40:12] Not tonight, but thank you. 今晚不想去 但谢谢你
[40:13] My brother just ditched me, 我哥哥刚抛弃了我
[40:14] and the ticket’s gonna go to waste. 这票要浪费了
[40:19] I guess Owen is already asleep at his grandma’s, 欧文肯定已经在他奶奶那睡了
[40:23] and I could use a hockey game? 我去看看也无妨
[40:26] Right? Cold beer. 是吧 喝啤酒
[40:28] Grown men on skates. What’s not to love? 看真男人驰骋冰场 有谁不爱
[40:30] Okay. Thank you. 好 谢谢你
[41:03] Tough day. 今天不好过吧
[41:14] Hope you’re not here to lecture me. 希望你不是来教育我的
[41:17] Well, it’s a little late for that. 已经晚了
[41:31] I had her back… 她本来接受我了
[41:37] and I lost her. 可我又失去她了
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第20集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第23集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme