时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You did this skydiving? | 你跳伞伤的吗 |
[00:02] | Not exactly. | 也不算 |
[00:03] | I fall 9000 feet and land, no problem. | 我摔下九千英尺还安全着陆 |
[00:06] | And I tripped walking to my car. | 走去我的车时被绊倒了 |
[00:08] | Isn’t that ridiculous? | 是不是很搞笑 |
[00:10] | Well, sounds that you got off easy. | 听起来你算走运 |
[00:11] | Oh, what can I say? It was on my bucket list. | 只能说这是我愿望清单上的一项 |
[00:14] | OK. | 好吧 |
[00:15] | Let’s take a look at your head. | 我们看看头部 |
[00:19] | Yeah, you got a decent sized laceration | 你头皮上有一大条 |
[00:22] | – on your scalp, though. – Ah, figured. | -裂伤 -我想也是 |
[00:24] | I used half a box of Kleenex | 我过来的路上 |
[00:25] | trying to stop the bleeding on my way over here. | 用了半盒纸巾来止血 |
[00:27] | You didn’t drive yourself, did you? | 你不是自己开车过来的吧 |
[00:28] | No, no, no, my boyfriend actually. | 不 是我男友开过来的 |
[00:30] | He’s out parking the car. | 他在外面停车 |
[00:32] | All right, let’s get a picture of that wrist. | 好的 给受伤手腕拍个片 |
[00:34] | – Okay. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[00:40] | Hey, I got a request for schedule changes. | 有人想调个班 |
[00:42] | – They could use your signature. – All righty. | -你签名就行 -好的 |
[00:44] | Right there. | 就这边 |
[00:47] | Hm, this one’s frozen. | 没反应 |
[00:48] | Oh, really? I just used it. | 是吗 我刚刚还在用 |
[00:50] | Well, I’ll pull it up on the desktop. | 我放到台式机上 |
[00:54] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[00:56] | It looks like this screen is locked as well. | 好像这个屏幕也被锁了 |
[00:59] | Sharon, it’s Bert. | 莎伦 是伯特 |
[01:04] | Maggie. | 麦基 |
[01:05] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[01:08] | I’ll go check on that monitor. | 我去看看显示器怎么回事 |
[01:11] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么 |
[01:12] | Is something wrong with one of the kids? | 有孩子出问题了吗 |
[01:13] | No, no, no, everything’s fine, as far as I know. | 不不不 据我所知一切都好 |
[01:16] | That’s, uh, not why I’m here. | 我来不是因为这个 |
[01:19] | Honey, Bert, over here. | 亲爱的 伯特 这边 |
[01:23] | – “Honey”? – Uh, that’s my lady friend. | -亲爱的 -她是我女朋友 |
[01:25] | She–I think she might’ve broken her wrist. | 她…我想她应该手腕骨折了 |
[01:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:33] | Balloon catheter is at the lesion site. | 气泡式导管在损伤部位 |
[01:36] | Inflating now. | 现在充气 |
[01:41] | Stent deployed. | 植入支架 |
[01:43] | All right, let’s have one last look. | 好 我们最后检查一下 |
[01:45] | You can press the pedal. | 你可以踩踏板了 |
[01:53] | Dr. Bardovi? | 巴多维医生 |
[01:56] | I don’t know what’s wrong with the floor pedal. | 不知道踏板出什么问题了 |
[01:57] | I’m stepping on it. | 我在踩 |
[01:59] | Guys… | 伙计们… |
[02:03] | Is that… | 这是不是… |
[02:04] | What’s happening? | 怎么回事 |
[02:11] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[02:13] | Don’t say anything, okay? I-I need a moment to process. | 什么都别说好吗 我需要一点时间 |
[02:16] | No, no, no, it’s not that. Look. | 不 不是这个 你看 |
[02:18] | What is all this about malware and decryption keys? | 这些恶意程序和解密钥匙是什么 |
[02:22] | It’s a ransom note. | 是一封勒索信 |
[02:26] | We’ve been hacked. | 我们被黑了 |
[02:38] | Our sever has been corrupted and shut down, | 我们的服务器被攻陷了 |
[02:41] | and until we can restore the system, | 在系统恢复之前 |
[02:43] | we’ll be operating under downtime procedure. | 我们要执行停机操作流程 |
[02:46] | That means paper charts. | 也就是使用纸质图表 |
[02:47] | Oh, and no tablets, people. Hand them over. | 平板也不能用 都交给我吧 |
[02:50] | So we have no access to anyone’s medical rords | 那我们查不了任何病人的医疗记录 |
[02:53] | how–how do we do stuff? | 我们怎么治疗啊 |
[02:54] | Well, there was a time not so long ago | 不久之前我们其实 |
[02:56] | when we actually treated patients | 在没有电脑帮助的情况下 |
[02:58] | without the aid of computers. | 治疗了病人 |
[03:00] | Imagine that. Tell them, Dr. Charles. | 试想一下 你来说吧 查尔斯医生 |
[03:04] | Can I keep it if I promise not to use it? | 我保证不用可以吗 |
[03:05] | Sorry, Dr. Charles, | 抱歉 查尔斯医生 |
[03:06] | I.T. needs to check them all out. | 技术部需要每台都检查一下 |
[03:07] | Well, it’s not just the electronic medical records | 不仅仅是电子医疗记录 |
[03:09] | that are disabled, right? I hear imaging’s down as well? | 查不了吧 我听说图像系统也崩溃了 |
[03:12] | Yeah, so that means what? No X-rays? | 那意味着什么 不能做X光片吗 |
[03:14] | And no CT scans, no MRIs. | 也不能做CT和核磁共振 |
[03:16] | We’ll have to cancel elective surgeries for the time being, | 在此期间我们不得不取消电子检查 |
[03:19] | but the I.T. Department is confident | 但技术部有自信 |
[03:21] | they can disable the malware and get us back online soon. | 他们能迅速击溃恶意程序让我们恢复上线 |
[03:25] | – Isn’t that right, Bruce? – We’re doing our best. | -对吗 布鲁斯 -我们会尽力的 |
[03:28] | And in the mean time, we’ll make due. | 同时我们要做好自己的事 |
[03:30] | We’ll use the transport monitors to read the vitals– | 用传送设备读取生命体征… |
[03:33] | Yeah, I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[03:34] | but the note says that if we pay them 30 Bitcoins, | 但勒索信说如果我们给他们30比特币 |
[03:37] | they’ll give us a decryption key, so… | 他们就给我们解密钥匙 所以… |
[03:39] | It’s hospital policy | 医院规定 |
[03:40] | not to engage with extortioness. | 不能向敲诈勒索者妥协 |
[03:42] | So we’re going to fly blind | 所以我们就要 |
[03:45] | with one arm tied behind our back? | 这样麻烦地盲干吗 |
[03:46] | It seems a little shortsighted. | 这样似乎目光太短浅了 |
[03:47] | I mean, it’s, what, $30,000, $40,000? | 这又不是三四万什么的 |
[03:50] | Seems like nothing. | 这点钱好像无所谓 |
[03:51] | Says the guy with the trust fund. | 有信托基金的人说话不腰疼 |
[03:52] | We’re not paying the ransom, Dr. Rhodes. | 我们不会妥协的 罗德斯医生 |
[03:55] | We don’t need to. We aren’t so fragile | 我们不用 我们没那么脆弱 |
[03:57] | that we could be knocked off our game that easy. | 我们很快就能解决问题 |
[04:00] | Absolutely, Ms. Goodwin. We’re up for the challenge. | 当然 古德温女士 我们会搞定挑战的 |
[04:02] | Thank you, Dr. Choi. | 谢谢 崔医生 |
[04:07] | – Okay, G.I. Chou. – G.I. Choi. | -好的 周大兵 -崔大兵 |
[04:10] | Back to your patients. Increase communication, people. | 回去治疗病人吧 大家加强交流 |
[04:13] | No blood is drawn, no test is run, | 不抽血 不检查 |
[04:15] | and no medication is dispensed without writing on this board. | 所有分发的药品都要记录在白板上 |
[04:22] | Sharon? | 莎伦 |
[04:26] | Sharon, listen, I– | 莎伦 听着 我… |
[04:28] | I didn’t want you to find out. | 我不想让你发现 |
[04:30] | Then you could’ve taken her to County. | 那你应该带她去镇医院 |
[04:31] | But Med was the closest and the best, | 但这个医院最近也最好 |
[04:35] | not in small part because of you. | 很大程度上是因为你 |
[04:36] | Don’t sweat it, Bert, | 别担心了 伯特 |
[04:37] | I’ve got bigger problems to deal with right now. | 我现在有更大的问题需要处理 |
[04:48] | I can’t access any of my files. | 我什么文件都看不了 |
[04:51] | – What are we supposed to do? – Cross our fingers | -我们该怎么办 -祈祷 |
[04:53] | and hope that some guy named Bruce can save the day. | 希望某个叫布鲁斯的家伙能拯救我们 |
[04:56] | – I can’t say that I’m optimistic. – Do you know how much research | -对此我不乐观 -你知道我的研究 |
[04:58] | that I just have to put on hold now? | 要停滞多少吗 |
[04:59] | This–this is unacceptable. | 这真是没法忍 |
[05:02] | Oh, easy there, babe. It’s not the end of the world. | 冷静 亲爱的 这不是世界末日 |
[05:05] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[05:06] | Because things are seeming a little biblical around here. | 因为最近事情可有点多 |
[05:09] | I mean, last night with the rats and then today with the hacks. | 昨晚是老鼠 今天又被黑了 |
[05:12] | – Rats? What rats? – In the vents of my apartment. | -老鼠 什么老鼠 -在我公寓的通风管道里 |
[05:16] | It kept me up all night last night. | 我昨天整晚都没睡 |
[05:18] | Exterminator can’t come in till tomorrow. | 除鼠员明天才能来 |
[05:19] | I– | 我… |
[05:21] | I’m gonna have to check into a hotel. | 我得去找家旅馆住 |
[05:23] | No, you won’t. | 不 不用 |
[05:24] | You stay with me until this is resolved. | 解决之前你先暂住在我家 |
[05:29] | Oh, that is exactly what I wanted you to say. | 我就想让你说这个 |
[05:33] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[05:35] | I need this more than you do. Bye. | 我比你更需要它 再见 |
[05:38] | Bye. | 再见 |
[05:42] | He can’t catch his breath. | 他喘不上气 |
[05:43] | I mean, I tried getting him to– to lie back on the way over, | 我本来想让他…来的路上躺一下 |
[05:45] | – but he’s just… – He’s trying hard. | -但他… -他在努力 |
[05:47] | Trying to clear his secretions. | 想咳出分泌物 |
[05:48] | All right, it’s okay, Desmond. | 好了 没事的 德斯蒙德 |
[05:49] | Just try to take a deep breath for me, all right? | 来深呼吸 好吗 |
[05:52] | – Does this hurt? – A little. | -这样疼吗 -有点 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:56] | His lymph nodes are very swollen. | 他的淋巴结非常肿胀 |
[05:58] | Do you know when he started feeling like this? | 你知道他什么时候开始这样的吗 |
[06:00] | Um, maybe three weeks ago? | 也许三周前吧 |
[06:02] | Never as bad as this. I mean, it would come and go, | 从来没有这么严重过 经常反反复复 |
[06:05] | so we just thought he had the flu. | 我们以为他只是感冒了 |
[06:06] | It’s been going around his school. | 他的学校最近正有流感 |
[06:08] | 102.7. | 39.2度 |
[06:09] | He just started running that fever this morning. | 他今天早上开始发烧 |
[06:11] | I mean, we got here as fast as we could. | 我们已经尽快送他过来了 |
[06:12] | I had to find someone to cover my shift. | 我还得找人代班 |
[06:14] | I was out working too. | 我当时也在工作 |
[06:15] | I drive for a couple of those ride-share apps. | 我是在应用上接单的司机 |
[06:16] | – We’re just scrambling. – I understand. | -我们紧赶慢赶的 -我明白 |
[06:18] | – Has he had all his vaccinations? – Yes. | -他疫苗都打了吗 -嗯 |
[06:22] | I mean, I–I think so. | 我是说 应该吧 |
[06:24] | Okay, let’s get him on an oxygen mask, | 给他戴上氧气面罩 |
[06:25] | and give him racemic epi. | 给他注射外消旋肾上腺素 |
[06:26] | I’ll be back to check on him soon, okay? | 我待会就回来看看他 |
[06:29] | April? | 艾普尔 |
[06:34] | – What do you think? – I don’t know. | -你怎么看 -我不知道 |
[06:36] | Maybe epiglottitis, maybe mumps. | 也许是会厌炎 也许是流行性腮腺炎 |
[06:38] | I mean, who knows if he’s really had all his vaccinations. | 谁知道他疫苗有没有都打 |
[06:41] | Let’s give him some sterilized, | 先对他进行消毒 |
[06:42] | see if we can’t reduce the swelling, | 看看能不能消肿 |
[06:43] | and let’s do a CBC, CMP, | 然后测血常规 血液生化 |
[06:45] | blood cultures, and a DR-70. | 血培养和肺癌标志物检查 |
[06:47] | Tumor marker? | 肿瘤标志物 |
[06:49] | Let’s see if we can get a rush on that. | 看看能不能尽快有结果 |
[06:59] | – Sorry. – This board’s a mess. | -抱歉 -这个表一团糟 |
[07:02] | Look around. The whole ED’s a mess. | 你看看 整个急诊室都一团糟 |
[07:04] | We can’t even send patients upstairs | 我们都没法送病患上楼 |
[07:05] | because we don’t know if there’s beds available. | 因为我们不知道有没有空床 |
[07:08] | What a nightmare. | 真是场噩梦 |
[07:14] | Okay, so before we stitch up your head, | 给你脑袋缝针之前 |
[07:17] | I wanna reduce the fracture in your wrist. | 我想先减轻你手腕的骨折情况 |
[07:19] | Here, we’ll give you a little ketamine to sedate you. | 我们会给你一些克他命用作麻醉 |
[07:21] | I promise you won’t feel a thing. | 我保证你什么都感觉不到 |
[07:24] | Sure I can trust you, doc? | 我能信任你吗 医生 |
[07:25] | Seems I’m an enemy combatant. | 我可是敌方阵营的啊 |
[07:27] | Lover boy here failed to mention | 我的爱人没告诉我 |
[07:28] | that his ex-wife is running the place. | 这地方是他前妻负责的 |
[07:30] | I told you Sharon was a hospital administrator. | 我告诉过你莎伦是一名医院管理人员 |
[07:32] | You didn’t say it was this hospital. | 你没告诉我是这家医院 |
[07:35] | Before we get started, | 我们开始之前 |
[07:36] | you should know our EMR system’s down, | 我得告诉你们我们的电子医疗系统坏了 |
[07:39] | so I can’t pull up your records. | 我无法调出你的病历 |
[07:41] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, so I just need to confirm | 所以我得确认一下 |
[07:43] | the history you already gave. | 你给我们的病史 |
[07:45] | Any medical problems? Prior surgeries? | 有什么病史 之前做过手术吗 |
[07:47] | – Anything I should be aware of? – No. | -有什么需要告诉我的吗 -没有 |
[07:49] | Okay. You taking any medications? | 好吧 你有服用一些药物吗 |
[07:51] | Any allergies to medications? | 有对什么药物过敏吗 |
[07:53] | Nada. Got a clean bill of health. | 没有 我健康着呢 |
[07:55] | Lyla’s the most active person I’ve ever met. | 莱拉是我见过最有活力的人 |
[07:58] | Biking, Tai Chi. | 骑单车 打太极 |
[07:59] | We just got back from whitewater rafting in Chile. | 我们刚从智利白浪木筏冲浪回来 |
[08:02] | It’s all I can do to keep up with her. | 我只能陪她做些这种事 |
[08:03] | Oh, look who’s trying to get in on my good side. | 瞧瞧谁在拍我马屁了 |
[08:05] | It’s working. | 挺受用的 |
[08:07] | – Let’s do it. – Okay. | -开始吧 -好 |
[08:10] | New history and physicals for everyone in the psych ward? | 给精神病区所有人做病史和健康评估 |
[08:12] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[08:13] | I mean, if they were admitted before today, | 如果他们是今天之前入院的 |
[08:15] | we still have backups. | 我们还会有备份 |
[08:16] | Still leaves about six that we lost. | 不过还是丢了六个人的 |
[08:18] | So, you know, we just divvy them up. | 所以我们分配一下 |
[08:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:22] | Here’s the catch. | 请注意 |
[08:23] | Even for us so-called “Normal” people– | 即使是我们这些所谓的”正常人” |
[08:26] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[08:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:30] | Getting hacked, it really creates– | 被黑真的是… |
[08:32] | you know, it’s a– it’s a violation, | 这简直是一种违规 |
[08:34] | you know, heightens your vulrability, | 放大了你们的弱小之处 |
[08:35] | and that’s obviously magnified | 显然还放大了 |
[08:37] | for people who are dealing with, um– | 那些人的… |
[08:39] | Anxiety and paranoia. Of course. | 焦虑和偏执 当然了 |
[08:41] | Yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[08:42] | So I think it’s just important to not let them know | 所以我觉得重点是不能让他们知道 |
[08:44] | why their histories are being retaken. | 为什么要重新录入他们的病史 |
[08:46] | You know, we just gotta– we gotta finesse it a bit. | 我们得…我们得用点手段 |
[08:49] | Understood. | 明白了 |
[08:52] | I heard that they are having a hard time | 听说惠勒医生死后 |
[08:53] | filling the vacancy left by Dr. Wheeler’s death. | 找不到人补他的缺 |
[08:57] | The–I’m sorry, the E.D. residency? | 你是说急诊住院医生职位吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:00] | I mean, you just graduated from med school. | 你刚从医学院毕业 |
[09:02] | I thought maybe you might know somebody who’s interested? | 我想你可能认识对这个职位有兴趣的人 |
[09:05] | Oh, darn it. | 该死 |
[09:06] | Hey, Daniel, you got a minute? | 丹尼尔 有时间吗 |
[09:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[09:11] | Anyway, um, | 总之 |
[09:12] | just give me a shout if you’re having any problems. | 有问题就叫我 |
[09:20] | So I hear they went zipline in Costa Rica | 我听说他们去哥斯达黎加旅游了 |
[09:24] | I thought it was South America somewhere. | 我以为是在南美洲的什么地方 |
[09:27] | You knew about this? | 你早就知道了 |
[09:30] | Daniel! | 丹尼尔 |
[09:31] | I went and had drinks with Burt about a month ago. | 我一个月前和伯特去喝了几杯 |
[09:33] | and you know, he let it slip. | 他无意中说了 |
[09:35] | A month ago? And you’ve just been sitting on this? | 一个月前 你就一直袖手旁观吗 |
[09:38] | Well, I kinda thought it was more up to Burt tell you | 我觉得告诉你与否取决于伯特 |
[09:41] | and I adviced not to do exactly that. | 而且我建议了他不要那么做 |
[09:42] | Ya, well, he didn’t. | 可他没告诉我 |
[09:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:46] | You know, it’s not so easy staying neutral. | 但是在这些事情里 |
[09:48] | through out all this, you know. | 想保持中立也不容易啊 |
[09:50] | You want me to choose sides. | 你想让我选一边站 |
[09:51] | I’ll present my loyalty to you right now. | 我现在向你表示我的忠诚 |
[09:53] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[09:55] | I gotta get back to work. | 我得回去工作了 |
[10:05] | Swelling’s not coming down. | 无法消肿 |
[10:06] | And his sats are dropping. Are we gonna need to intubate? | 血氧在下降 我们得插管了吗 |
[10:08] | We can’t. | 不行 |
[10:09] | If it spasms down, we could lose his airway. | 如果痉挛 他可能无法呼吸 |
[10:12] | Let’s get an analog x-ray up here for a lateral neck, OK? | 我们去找类似病例看一下情况 |
[10:15] | Analog? | 类似病例 |
[10:15] | What’s going on here? | 到底什么情况 |
[10:16] | – Mr. Rosen, please…- I hear | -罗森先生 -我听说 |
[10:17] | you guys were hacked. Do I need to take my son to another hospital? | 你们医院系统被黑了 我需要让我儿子转院吗 |
[10:20] | I seriously recommand you not moving your son in his current condition. | 鉴于你儿子的现状 我强烈建议你不要转院 |
[10:23] | But I can assure you | 我可以想你保证 |
[10:25] | that Desmond’s care will not be compromised in the slightest. | 我们绝不会降低德斯蒙德的治疗质量 |
[10:27] | Chad. | 查德 |
[10:29] | I hope you are right. | 希望你是对的 |
[10:35] | Work-up back yet on my seven-year-old? | 我七岁病患的化验结果出来了吗 |
[10:36] | The lab got them mixed up with another patient. | 导管室把他们跟另外一个病人搞混了 |
[10:38] | They gotta run them again. | 他们得重新化验一遍 |
[10:39] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:40] | It’s a damn hack. OK? | 都怪黑客 |
[10:43] | Oh, Miss Goodwin. | 古德温女士 |
[10:44] | When are we getting back online? | 什么时候能恢复 |
[10:45] | We’re working on it. | 我们正在努力 |
[10:46] | You said that an hour ago. | 你一小时前就这么说的 |
[10:47] | I’ve got a dad who wants to pull his kid outta here. | 我这个病人的父亲都想让他儿子转院了 |
[10:50] | You gotta stand on the top of the lab. | 导管室的锅你得背 |
[10:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:54] | We are at this and we’ll win. | 我们会搞定的 |
[10:56] | Hello, help him. | 请帮帮他 |
[10:57] | – Incoming – Hello, help. | -有病患 -救命 |
[10:59] | My friend’s been shot. | 我朋友中枪了 |
[11:00] | – Dr. Choi. – Back out of the way. | -崔医生 -让出条路 |
[11:01] | Move, move. | 让开 |
[11:03] | I don’t have a room right now. | 现在没病房了 |
[11:04] | – Out of the way. – Mags, where we take him to? | -都让一让 -麦基 我们把他放哪儿 |
[11:06] | I don’t have a room right now. | 现在没房间了 |
[11:08] | – Let me through. – Put him there. | -让我过去 -放那 |
[11:09] | Keep the stretcher clear. | 准备好担架 |
[11:11] | Lift him up. | 托起来 |
[11:14] | Park him on the hallway over there. | 带到走廊那边去 |
[11:15] | We’re gonna ride this and we’ll win? | 我们真的会搞定吗 |
[11:17] | Keep telling me that. | 一定坚持下去 |
[11:27] | Sats 100, BP 102 over 69, heart rate 110. | 血氧量100 血压102/69 心率110 |
[11:31] | A little hypotensive and tachycardic. | 有些低血压和心动过速 |
[11:32] | Let’s get a 16 in each arm | 双臂16规格 |
[11:34] | and bolus a liter of LR on the rapid transfuser, | 快速输一升生理盐水 |
[11:36] | and 50 of fentanyl for pain. How’s the leg looking? | 和50毫克芬太尼止痛 腿现在怎样 |
[11:38] | A likely entrance hole in the upper right thigh. | 大腿右上方疑似有个弹孔 |
[11:40] | Big hematoma. No apparent fracture. | 周围血肿得厉害 没有明显骨折 |
[11:42] | All right, Noah, pop quiz. Let’s see how much you recall. | 诺亚 我来考考你 看你记得多少 |
[11:44] | After we figure out where the bullet went in, | 当我们找到真正的弹孔之后 |
[11:46] | – what do we do? – Count the holes. | -我们应该怎么做 -数弹孔 |
[11:47] | If there’s an even number, it came out. | 如果是偶数 那意味着子弹没有留在体内 |
[11:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:50] | Jason, I need you to grab the rail | 杰森 我需要你抓好扶手 |
[11:51] | and roll on your side for me. | 自己转个身 |
[11:55] | – Wanna tell me what happened? – I shot him, actually. | -你想说说发生了什么吗 -其实是我开的枪 |
[11:58] | Uh, by accident. I thought the safety was on. | 是意外 我以为上了保险 |
[12:01] | I’m so sorry, man. We cool? | 真是抱歉 朋友 你怪我吗 |
[12:03] | Yeah, don’t sweat it. | 没事 别担心 |
[12:05] | – What kinda gun was it? – Uh, 9 mil. | -什么枪 -9毫米口径的 |
[12:07] | And you carry it–why? | 你为什么有枪 |
[12:08] | You don’t know my neighborhood. | 你不知道我们那片社区 |
[12:10] | They got guns, I got a gun. | 他们都有枪 我也有 |
[12:11] | Making the world a safer place? | 创造美好世界吗 |
[12:13] | I think I might see an exit hole. | 我好像看到子弹的出口了 |
[12:16] | It’s tiny, but, uh– | 很小 但是… |
[12:17] | Yeah, too tiny. Probably shrapnel. | 没错 太小了 也许是弹片 |
[12:18] | Bullet’s still in there somewhere. | 而子弹仍然在里面 |
[12:19] | – We gotta find it. – Systems are still down. | -我们得找到它 -系统还没恢复 |
[12:23] | Then we’ll use the tools we have. | 那就用我们手头有的工具 |
[12:38] | Hey, Natalie, can I ask you a favor? | 娜塔莉 能帮我个忙吗 |
[12:40] | Uh, one second. | 等一下 |
[12:42] | Uh, hey, April, can you try and track down Connor for me? | 艾普尔 你能帮我找下康纳吗 |
[12:44] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[12:46] | Sorry, what’s up? | 抱歉 怎么了 |
[12:47] | I was gonna give this to Will, but it looks like he’s busy. | 我本打算把这个给威尔 但是他看起来好忙 |
[12:49] | – Can I leave it with you? – Sure. | -你能帮我转交给他吗 -当然 |
[12:51] | He’s going to watch the game with his brother tonight. | 他今晚要跟他弟弟去看比赛 |
[12:54] | I slept in it last night, | 我昨晚留宿了 |
[12:55] | and when he left this morning, I was still in bed. | 早上他走的时候我还没起床 |
[12:58] | I’d leave it in his locker, | 我本可以把它放到他柜子里去 |
[12:59] | but I wanna make sure he gets it. | 但我想确保他能够收到 |
[13:03] | – Okay. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[13:05] | You’re the best. | 你最好了 |
[13:20] | She just said she had a out-of-body experience. | 她刚刚说她感觉像是灵魂出窍了 |
[13:23] | Oh, that’s ketamine. | 可能是克他命的反应 |
[13:24] | Lyla, do me a favor and follow my finger with your eyes. | 莱拉 眼睛跟着我手指动 |
[13:27] | That whole time you were pulling on my wrist, | 就好像你们一直拉着我的手 |
[13:29] | I was floating up to the ceiling, | 而我的灵魂飘到了天花板上 |
[13:30] | looking down at myself. | 我看着身下的自己的肉身 |
[13:32] | It was wonderful, | 那种感觉很棒 |
[13:34] | though you may wanna tell the cleaning staff | 不过你也许要告诉清洁工人 |
[13:36] | there’s a lot of dust in the light fixtures up there. | 灯管固定架上面好多灰尘 |
[13:38] | I’ll have them look into that immediately. | 我马上叫他们去看看 |
[13:40] | Are you sure there’s nothing you left out of your history? | 你确定你没有漏说你有什么病史和服药记录吗 |
[13:42] | Is something the matter? | 有什么问题吗 |
[13:44] | Probably not. | 也许没有 |
[13:45] | You’re having a little trouble focusing with your eyes. | 你的眼睛聚焦好像有点问题 |
[13:47] | That could be just a reaction to the ketamine, | 有可能是服用了克他命的反应 |
[13:50] | but considering you suffered the head injury, though, | 但考虑到你头部受了伤 |
[13:51] | I am thinking I wanna bring someone in from neurology, | 我想我还是叫神经科的大夫来瞧瞧吧 |
[13:54] | just to rule some things out. | 就排除些可能性 |
[13:56] | You know what? I’m sorry, | 抱歉 是这样 |
[13:57] | there is one thing that I left out of my history. | 有一条病史我似乎漏掉了 |
[14:00] | Elavil. I take it for insomnia. | 我服用过阿米替林来治失眠 |
[14:03] | You never said you had trouble sleeping. | 你从来没说过你睡不好觉 |
[14:04] | It’s not an every night thing. | 又不是每天晚上都睡不好 |
[14:06] | Is it possible that, um, | 很有可能只是 |
[14:08] | the drug had a bad interaction with the ketamine? | 药物和克他命有不良反应 |
[14:11] | Yes, that might explain it. | 没错 可能就是这个原因 |
[14:13] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[14:15] | Then mystery solved. | 问题解决了 |
[14:25] | Tell you this. | 跟你说 |
[14:26] | He could have come in here with Beyonce, | 就算他陪着碧昂丝进来 |
[14:27] | and it’d still be a step down from you. | 也还是赶不上你 |
[14:29] | You don’t have to say that. | 你不用这么说 |
[14:31] | – It’s true. – He’s lost weight. | -真的 -他瘦了 |
[14:33] | Mm-hmm. Could’ve been worse. | 是啊 已经够可以了 |
[14:36] | Could’ve been a blonde. | 万一找个金发妞呢 |
[14:42] | – Ms. Goodwin. – Dr. Halstead. | -古德温女士 -霍斯特德医生 |
[14:46] | Any chance you got ahold of Lyla’s records yet? | 你现在能拿到莱拉的医疗记录了吗 |
[14:48] | Are you kidding me? How? | 你逗我呢 去哪拿 |
[14:50] | I’ve got no idea when things are gonna get here. | 什么时候送来我都不知道 |
[14:52] | Well, in that case, let’s repeat her labs, | 这样的话 就再给她做一次常规化验吧 |
[14:54] | but this time add coags and a d-dimer. | 不过这次加测血凝率和血浆D-二聚体 |
[14:55] | Whoa, whoa, I thought you were wrapping things up with her. | 等等 你不是说她已经快完事出院了吗 |
[14:57] | Her head lac’s not repaired yet, Maggie. | 她的头部伤口还没缝合呢 麦基 |
[14:59] | She’s not going anywhere anyway. | 反正她一时半会儿也走不了 |
[15:01] | I hope this is not another one of your wild goose chases. | 我希望这次不是你没谱瞎猜 |
[15:04] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[15:05] | It means keeping Bert in the E.D. | 我的意思是把伯特拖在急诊室里 |
[15:08] | is the last opposite of what Goodwin needs right now. | 恰恰是古德温最最不想要的事 |
[15:10] | Well, this is a hospital, Maggie. | 这里是医院 麦基 |
[15:11] | I know I don’t need to remind you whose needs come first. | 我想用不着我提醒你谁的需要放在第一位 |
[15:14] | You want new labs? Fine. | 你想做化验 好啊 |
[15:17] | We’re doing paper today. | 今天只能有纸办公 |
[15:20] | How ’bout filling these out? | 您先填个表吧 |
[15:29] | Hey, what do we got? | 什么情况 |
[15:31] | You’ve really gotta retrace all your steps. | 真是每一步都得小心谨慎 |
[15:35] | I don’t understand | 我不明白 |
[15:36] | why the network isn’t constantly backing itself up. | 为什么医院的网络没有随时进行备份 |
[15:39] | Hard drives are so cheap these days. | 这年头硬盘这么便宜 |
[15:42] | Hey, Dr. Charles says, um, | 话说 查尔斯医生说 |
[15:45] | they’re looking to fill the open residency in the E.D. | 急诊室有个住院医生的位置空出来了 |
[15:48] | That’s great news, isn’t it? | 这不是好消息吗 |
[15:51] | – Why? – ‘Cause now you can take it. | -为什么 -因为你可以去补缺啊 |
[15:52] | Isn’t that the position that you wanted | 在查尔斯医生把你调到精神科之前 |
[15:54] | before Dr. Charles pulled you into psychiatry? | 你不就是想干这个职位吗 |
[15:56] | You’re missing the point, Joey. | 你搞错重点了 乔伊 |
[15:58] | What point? | 什么重点 |
[15:59] | Why would Dr. Ch– | 为什么查尔斯医生 |
[16:02] | Why would Dr. Charles bring this up in the first place? | 为什么查尔斯医生突然提起这件事了 |
[16:05] | I mean, he sounded innocent enough, | 他听起来好像没别的意思 |
[16:08] | and since I just graduated med school, | 而且因为我刚从医学院毕业 |
[16:09] | maybe I knew someone who’d want the job, | 没准我会知道有人想要这份工作 |
[16:11] | but I can’t help thinking that he’s got some kind of agenda. | 但我总是忍不住猜想他是不是有别的什么目的 |
[16:16] | Is he dissatisfied with my performance? | 是不是他对我的表现不满意 |
[16:18] | – Is he trying to get rid of me? – Well, look at it this way. | -是不是他想赶我走 -你不如这么看 |
[16:20] | Everyone thought that you were really good | 也许是大家都认为你在急诊方面 |
[16:21] | in emergency medicine. | 真的很厉害 |
[16:24] | Is that supposed to make me feel better? | 你这算是安慰我吗 |
[16:27] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[16:31] | You know, Joey, | 告诉你 乔伊 |
[16:33] | you and I don’t communicate very well. | 我现在简直没法和你交流了 |
[16:40] | You see there? | 看见了吗 |
[16:41] | Look how narrow this boy’s trachea is. | 你看这孩子的气管有多窄 |
[16:42] | It’s no wider than a cocktail straw. | 还赶不上吸管粗呢 |
[16:45] | I assume you’ve started a work-up? | 你已经开始治疗了吗 |
[16:46] | Still gummed up in the lab. | 化验结果还没出来 |
[16:47] | I started treating him for epiglottitis, | 我先按照会厌炎给他治疗 |
[16:48] | but that’s clearly not the problem. | 但是显然治标不治本 |
[16:50] | Lymphs? | 是淋巴的问题吗 |
[16:51] | It’s hard to exclude cancer from the differential. | 从症状上看很难排除癌症 |
[16:53] | We need to address his airway issue. | 我们需要治疗他的气管问题 |
[16:55] | Can we remove the lymph nodes? Get a biopsy? | 能切除淋巴结吗 做个活检 |
[16:57] | Surgically, we’re never gonna get an ET tube down him | 从手术角度讲 他这个情况根本做不了 |
[17:00] | in this condition, and Marty’s gonna be hesitant | 气管插管 而马蒂肯定不会愿意 |
[17:01] | – to put him under general. – So what can we do? | -给他做全身麻醉 -那我们该怎么办 |
[17:06] | How still do you think this kid can be? | 你觉得这孩子能忍住多久不动 |
[17:11] | What’s that you’re spraying on him? | 你在往他身上喷什么 |
[17:13] | Ethyl chloride. | 乙基氯 |
[17:14] | And you’re positive he won’t feel anything? | 你确定他什么都感觉不到吗 |
[17:15] | Maybe a slight pinch, but that’s it. | 可能有点小刺痛 不过就一点点 |
[17:17] | Now the most important thing | 现在最最重要的 |
[17:19] | is for you to stay extremely still | 就是我们在开始之后 |
[17:21] | while we’re doing this, Desmond. | 你千万不能动 德斯蒙德 |
[17:22] | – You think you can do that? – Yeah. | -你能做到吗 -能 |
[17:24] | You know what I find works sometimes? | 你知道我的小诀窍吗 |
[17:26] | Is if you close your eyes | 只要你闭上眼睛 |
[17:27] | and you squeeze my hand as hard as you can until it’s over. | 用尽全身的力气抓紧我的手就能忍过去 |
[17:29] | How does that sound? Good? Okay. | 你说好不好 好吧 |
[17:33] | So…okay. Okay. | 那么 开始吧 |
[17:43] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[17:44] | – Mommy? – It’s okay, D. | -妈妈 -没事的 D |
[17:46] | – Mommy? – Just a little bit longer. | -妈妈 -再忍一下 |
[17:49] | – No! – Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. | -不要 -好了好了好了 |
[17:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:55] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s fine. | -很抱歉 -没关系 |
[17:56] | I think we got enough tissue to send to pathology. | 我们采集到的组织已经足够送去病理科化验了 |
[18:02] | You should see this, Jason. It’s cool. | 你真该看看 杰森 太酷了 |
[18:05] | The bullet’s, like, in your heart. | 那子弹好像就在你心脏里 |
[18:06] | Cool for you. | 光你觉得酷 |
[18:08] | He shot me in the leg. | 他打中的是我的腿 |
[18:09] | What the hell is it doing up here? | 子弹怎么跑心脏去了 |
[18:11] | Bullets travel in unexpected ways. | 子弹转移到哪很难说 |
[18:13] | Well, we need to get that out, right? | 你们总得把子弹取出来吧 |
[18:14] | One step at a time. | 一步一步来吧 |
[18:15] | I can’t tell yet whether it’s actually in the heart | 我还是说不准子弹是在你的心脏内部 |
[18:16] | or just behind it. | 还是在后方 |
[18:18] | Well, what about those X-rays we took earlier? | 我们之前不是拍了X光片了吗 |
[18:21] | Well, they’re not that precise. | 那也仍然不够精确 |
[18:23] | Well, find something that is. | 那就找个精确的东西来 |
[18:24] | What about that MIR machine? | 那个什么盒子共振怎么样 |
[18:26] | MRI? And it’s not, um, usable right now. | 你是说核磁共振 现在没法用 |
[18:29] | – What do you mean? – Look, if we can figure out | -什么叫没法用 -如果我们能查清 |
[18:31] | the path the bullet took to get to your chest, | 子弹射入你胸膛的路径 |
[18:32] | we should be able to determine exactly where it is. | 那我们就应该能断定子弹的准确位置了 |
[18:35] | There are only two options, right? | 只有两种可能性吧 |
[18:36] | Right, well, either it caromed to your midsection, | 对 要么是子弹反弹进入了你的躯干部 |
[18:38] | or it hitched a ride up through your venous system. | 要么是被静脉系统冲进去的 |
[18:40] | Good. Grab a DPL. | 那好 去做灌洗吧 |
[18:42] | Uh, DPL? | 什么灌洗 |
[18:43] | A Diagnostic Peritoneal Lavage. | 诊断性腹腔灌洗 |
[18:45] | We’re gonna insert a needle in your abdomen, | 我们会在你的腹腔中插入针管 |
[18:47] | fill it with fluid, | 装满液体 |
[18:48] | then drain it to see if there’s any internal bleeding. | 然后再清空 看看是否有内出血 |
[18:50] | Don’t worry, we’ll drape off this area | 别担心 在插入弗利导尿管之前 |
[18:52] | before we insert the Foley. | 我们会把这里遮挡起来 |
[18:54] | What do you mean, “Insert the Foley”? | 什么叫插入弗利导尿管 |
[18:56] | Oh, this goes up your urethra. | 这个会插进你的尿道 |
[18:59] | First you shoot me, | 你先是打伤我 |
[19:01] | then you bring me to a place from the Dark Ages. | 又把我带到这种暗黑系医院 |
[19:04] | You really suck, Marius. | 你真是好样的 马里斯 |
[19:08] | My fault. | 我错了 |
[19:14] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[19:16] | Hey, Bert, | 伯特 |
[19:19] | can I ask you– | 我想问下 |
[19:21] | have you talked to the children about this? | 这事你跟孩子们聊过吗 |
[19:25] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[19:26] | I was waiting to see if it was serious or not. | 我想先看看我是不是认真的 |
[19:28] | And is it? | 是吗 |
[19:31] | Sharon– | 莎伦… |
[19:32] | You know, maybe, you should speak to your children. | 也许 你应该跟你的孩子们聊聊 |
[19:41] | Oh, man, she’s a trip wire. | 天哪 她可真是一碰就炸 |
[19:43] | How’d you expect her to react? | 你指望她有什么反应 |
[19:45] | This city is filthy with hospitals, | 这座城市有这么多医院 |
[19:47] | but you decided to come here. | 你却非得来这里 |
[19:49] | To do what? | 想干什么 |
[19:51] | – To rub it in Sharon’s face? – Oh, come on. | -想秀莎伦一脸吗 -别瞎说 |
[19:54] | How old is she anyway? | 那女的多大了 |
[19:56] | What does that have to do with anything? | 这跟她多大有什么关系 |
[19:57] | Okay. When did you meet her? | 好吧 你什么时候认识她的 |
[20:00] | I know what you’re implying. | 我知道你在暗示什么 |
[20:03] | Lyla wasn’t even in the picture | 我跟莎伦分开很久之后 |
[20:05] | till way after Sharon and I split up. | 才认识的莱拉 |
[20:07] | Split up? | 分开 |
[20:10] | You walked out on her. | 是你抛弃了她 |
[20:20] | Okay, so Bruce is no closer to fixing this malware. | 布鲁斯还没找到方法解决恶意软件入侵 |
[20:23] | And the FBI? | 联调局那边呢 |
[20:24] | Oh, come on, let’s not hold our breath there. | 得了吧 不用指望他们 |
[20:27] | You know, I– | 我觉得… |
[20:28] | I think it’s time to consider putting the hospital on bypass. | 我们应该考虑让医院开启暂停模式 |
[20:32] | What is that? Sending patients to other hospitals? | 什么意思 把患者送去其他医院吗 |
[20:34] | Do you know how much revenue that is gonna cost? | 你知道这需要多大的费用开销吗 |
[20:37] | A few hundred thousand. | 几十万 |
[20:38] | That’s just today. You can double it tomorrow. | 一天就得这么多 明天会加倍 |
[20:40] | I mean, the board is gonna plotz. | 董事会肯定会崩溃 |
[20:41] | What do you suggest then? We’re full up. | 那你觉得应该怎么办 医院满员了 |
[20:44] | My doctors are treating gunshot wounds in the hallway. | 医生已经开始在走廊里治疗枪伤患者了 |
[20:47] | Listen… | 这样吧… |
[20:50] | we keep a little cash on-hand for a rainy day, okay? | 院里总会留一点现金做急用的 对吧 |
[20:54] | So we could pay this ransom, and no one would ever know. | 我们可以把赎金交了 没人会知道的 |
[20:56] | – No. – Why not? | -不行 -为什么不行 |
[20:57] | And do not say, “Because it’s bad precedent.” | 你可别说 “不能开这样的先例” |
[21:00] | It’s a horrendous precedent. | 这个先例绝对不能开 |
[21:01] | These hackers are putting people’s lives at risk. | 这次黑客入侵威胁到许多人的生命 |
[21:05] | They’re compromising their care. | 患者无法得到应有的照料 |
[21:07] | You can’t reward behavior like that. | 绝对不能助长这样的行为 |
[21:09] | Besides, you pay them now, | 再说 这次给了钱 |
[21:11] | what stops them from doing it again | 万一他们下次找隔壁医院 |
[21:13] | or holding the hospital next-door hostage? | 再用同样的招数勒索怎么办 |
[21:15] | I don’t care about the hospital next-door. | 我不管隔壁医院如何 |
[21:20] | We cannot let them win, Peter. | 不能让他们赢 彼得 |
[21:26] | You wanna stick to your guns, that’s fine, | 你要是想坚持来硬的 我也不介意 |
[21:28] | but you are the one who’s gonna tell the board. | 但到时候由你来跟董事会汇报 |
[21:31] | Spread the word and notify IDPH | 把消息放出去 告诉公共卫生部 |
[21:33] | the hospital’s now on full diversion. | 医院进入全员转移模式 |
[21:36] | Yes, ma’am. | 明白 |
[21:40] | Give me IDPH. | 接公共卫生部 |
[21:46] | Yeah, I need a home for a chest pain, | 我们有一位胸痛患者 |
[21:47] | a dog bite, and a flu. Thank you. | 一位狗咬伤患者和流感患者 谢谢 |
[21:50] | You got any room? | 你们有空房间吗 |
[21:52] | Thank you. I owe you. | 谢谢 拜托了 |
[21:53] | Leah, tell any walk-ins who can fend themselves | 莉亚 告诉所有能自理的患者 |
[21:56] | that we’ll be arranging for transport to Rush and Mercy. | 我们准备转移患者到急诊救护医院 |
[21:59] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[22:03] | Have you heard from pathology yet? | 病理科有回复了吗 |
[22:04] | Let me give them another call. | 我再给他们打一个 |
[22:06] | Please. | 谢谢 |
[22:09] | It’s busy. I’ll check back in a minute. | 忙音 我一分钟后再试试 |
[22:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:14] | You look worried. | 你似乎很担心 |
[22:16] | I do? That’s not good. | 是吗 这样不好 |
[22:19] | I just… | 就是… |
[22:22] | I lost so many kids to cancer this year | 今年太多孩子死于癌症了 |
[22:24] | that every time one comes in now, with the same symptoms, | 现在只要有患者出现类似症状 |
[22:27] | I just–I can’t help but feel the fear rising in me, | 我就 控制不住内心的恐惧 |
[22:30] | and it’s all I can do to control it, | 我只能努力稳定情绪 |
[22:32] | so that I don’t scare the family. | 这样才不会吓到家属 |
[22:34] | Dr. Manning, I’ve got your biopsy results. | 曼宁医生 活检结果出来了 |
[22:37] | Pathology called me in. | 病理科叫我过去了 |
[22:38] | Why is an epidemiologist getting called in on this? | 为什么会叫一个流行病专家过去 |
[22:46] | Coccidioidomycosis? | 球孢子虫病 |
[22:47] | Otherwise known as Valley Fever, | 又被称为溪谷热 |
[22:49] | and it’s highly infectious. | 传染性非常高 |
[22:51] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:53] | You realize this is a serious illness? | 你知道这种病很严重吧 |
[22:54] | Yes. No, yes, absolutely. | 对 我知道 |
[22:58] | but at least it isn’t cancer. | 但至少不是癌症 |
[23:03] | That’s what’s causing the fever and the swelling? | 发热和肿胀的原因是这个吗 |
[23:04] | A fungal infection? | 真菌感染 |
[23:06] | Spores are typically found in soil, | 孢子一般存在于土地中 |
[23:08] | predominantly in desert locales. | 主要分布在干燥区域 |
[23:10] | Valley Fever is an endemic of the Great Lakes region. | 溪谷热是大湖区的地方性疾病 |
[23:12] | Have you spent anytime in the Southwest recently? | 你们最近去过西南部地区吗 |
[23:14] | California? Nevada? Arizona? | 加利福尼亚州 内华达州 亚利桑那州 |
[23:17] | No, Desmond’s never been further away from home | 没有 德斯蒙德从来没有去过那么远 |
[23:19] | – than Grand Rapids. – None of us has. | -最多到大急流市 -我们都没去过 |
[23:21] | Okay, well, we’d like to start your son | 好 我们先为你儿子 |
[23:23] | on a round of IV antifungals right away. | 静脉输一些抗真菌液 |
[23:25] | But I do have to warn you, | 但是我要提醒你们 |
[23:26] | it’s strong medicine with the potential of side effects. | 药效很强 可能伴随着潜在副作用 |
[23:28] | – but it is what he needs. – Thank you, doctors. | -但确实是他需要的 -谢谢各位医生 |
[23:31] | I’ll get started on Desmond. | 我去帮德斯蒙德治疗 |
[23:33] | I… I’m sorry.. | 请稍等 |
[23:34] | but you son is the second person I’ve seen with this disease. | 你儿子是我所知的第二位此病患者 |
[23:37] | I’m gonna need a detailed history from the both of you. | 我需要你们告知所有细节 |
[23:39] | It could help me find the source of the infection. | 这有助于我找到感染源 |
[23:41] | I mean, can we do this later? | 能不能晚点再说 |
[23:42] | We just wanna be ?with our child right now. | 我们只想去陪着孩子 |
[23:44] | It’s important ?that we find this | 我们有必要尽快查清根源 |
[23:46] | before someone else’s child gets infected. | 以免别的孩子被传染 |
[23:48] | I can sit with you one at a time if that’s better. | 如果方便的话 我可以一个一个地谈 |
[23:50] | You go. Be with Desmond. | 你去吧 陪着德斯蒙德 |
[23:54] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[23:57] | At first, I thought it was just the sedation. | 开始 我以为只是因为镇静剂的作用 |
[23:59] | You know, but her eyes– she’s just not able to focus. | 但她的眼睛 她没法聚焦 |
[24:01] | I had her fix on my finger from about this distance. | 我让她盯着我的手指 大概这么远 |
[24:04] | They dart back and forth to a random space over here. | 她的眼睛会来回晃到这边随机的一个地方 |
[24:06] | – Almost mechanical. – A square wave . | -跟机械似的 -方波 |
[24:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[24:10] | So any time I get a–an eye thing after a fall on the head, | 每次我碰到头部撞击后眼睛有问题的情况 |
[24:13] | I’m thinking, you know, possible stroke, but– | 我就想 可能是中风 但是 |
[24:15] | Did your work-up come back negative? | 你的检查结果并不是 |
[24:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:19] | Any idea what else this might be? | 知不知道还有什么别的可能性 |
[24:21] | Could be anything from a basal ganglia disorder to normal aging. | 基底神经节紊乱 正常年龄老化都有可能 |
[24:24] | It’s impossible to tell without a head CT or an MRI. | 没有头部CT或核磁共振无法确定 |
[24:29] | You know, maybe if you just examine her yourself– | 也许你可以自己检查她… |
[24:31] | Do I need to explain the definition of impossible to you? | 我是不是需要跟你解释”无法”的定义 |
[24:34] | I’m a neurosurgeon, not a magician. | 我是神经外科医生 不是魔术师 |
[24:36] | Just find someone who can get the scans back up and running, | 去找一个可以让扫描恢复运行的人 |
[24:38] | and then maybe we can all do our jobs. | 然后也许我们就可以正常工作了 |
[24:44] | Any word on when we might be getting our network back? | 有没有什么时候能恢复网络的消息 |
[24:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:50] | You think they still need my tablet? | 你觉得他们还需要我的平板吗 |
[24:52] | I’m afraid so, Dr. Charles. | 恐怕还需要 查尔斯医生 |
[24:54] | Dr. Charles, hey, about those H and Ps, | 查尔斯医生 关于那些病史和身体检查 |
[24:57] | Mrs. Kornbluth in Room 17– | 17房的考恩布鲁斯太太 |
[24:58] | she was admitted experiencing hallucinations. | 她被诊断为处于幻觉阶段 |
[25:00] | – Okay, okay? – At intake, | -好的 然后呢 -门诊时 |
[25:02] | it was determined that she was having a psychotic episode, | 她被诊断为精神病发作 |
[25:04] | but after speaking with her, | 但跟她聊过之后 |
[25:05] | I think she simply might’ve had an adverse reaction to Ambien. | 我觉得她只是对安眠药有不良反应 |
[25:08] | You know, this has all proven to be | 我只想说一切都证明了 |
[25:09] | an incredible inconvenience, I just wanna say. | 这样实在太不方便了 |
[25:11] | I cannot believe that our patients’ psychiatric histories | 我不敢相信我们病人的精神病史 |
[25:13] | aren’t hosted on a separate secure network, | 没有保存在一个独立的安全网络上 |
[25:15] | and that HIPPA hadn’t mandated that. | 而且健康保险便利和责任法案还不强制执行 |
[25:16] | Moving forward, you know, maybe… | 正在努力 也许… |
[25:18] | But in the mean time, uh, | 但同时 |
[25:20] | it might’ve been beneficial for us to retrace our steps. | 也许重新检查对我们来说有好处 |
[25:22] | I am running some tests now, but I think we might be able to | 我现在在做一些检查 但我觉得我们也许 |
[25:26] | discharge Mrs. Kornbluth later today. | 今天晚一点可以让考恩布鲁斯太太出院 |
[25:28] | There’s the I.T. guy. | 信息技术员在这儿 |
[25:30] | Bruce… | 布鲁斯 |
[25:41] | Old rule of thumb, | 根据经验 |
[25:43] | if you can read through the bag, the test is negative. | 如果你能透视袋子 检查结果就是阴性 |
[25:49] | So there’s no bleeding in the abdomen? | 所以腹腔没有出血吗 |
[25:52] | – No. – Well, that’s good news, right? | -没有 -这是好消息啊 对吗 |
[25:57] | So you want me to crack this guy’s chest open | 所以你想让我凭直觉 |
[25:59] | and put him on bypass on a hunch? | 给这个人开胸搭桥吗 |
[26:01] | Not a hunch. The diagnosis of exclusion. | 不是凭直觉 用除外诊断法 |
[26:04] | – And what if you’re wrong? – He’s not wrong. | -如果你错了呢 -他没错 |
[26:06] | I mean, the DPL ruled out | 腹腔灌洗排除了 |
[26:07] | the bullet travelling through the peritoneum, | 子弹经过腹腔的可能性 |
[26:09] | and if it went through the retroperitoneum, | 如果它穿过了腹膜后腔 |
[26:11] | then he would have reported back pain, | 那他肯定会说他背痛 |
[26:13] | so it had to have embolized. | 所以肯定有栓塞 |
[26:16] | Dr. Choi– he knows his stuff. | 崔医生 他很在行 |
[26:18] | It’s how he does it on the battlefield. | 他在战场上就是这么做的 |
[26:25] | So we can’t just transfer this guy | 所以我们不能把这个病人转到 |
[26:26] | to another trauma center with a working CT? | 别的有CT可用的创伤治疗中心吗 |
[26:28] | Too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[26:29] | He could decompensate at any moment, | 他随时都有可能代谢失调 |
[26:31] | and every second we wait just ups the risk | 而且我们等待的每一秒钟都会增加 |
[26:32] | of a massive pulmonary embolism. | 大量肺栓塞的风险 |
[26:34] | – All right, I’ll call the O.R. – Thanks. | -好的 我打给手术室 -谢谢 |
[26:36] | I don’t understand what is taking so long. | 我不明白为什么要花这么长时间 |
[26:39] | – Get him going. I’ll meet you up there. – Yeah. | -送他过去 我们楼上见 -好 |
[26:40] | If I could just access my files, | 如果我可以查看我的文件 |
[26:41] | I’m sure I could find a link between these cases. | 我肯定可以找到这些病例的联系 |
[26:43] | I’m sorry, but I was told by I.T. | 很遗憾 但信息部跟我说 |
[26:45] | that the malware is quite sophisticated. | 这个恶意软件极为复杂 |
[26:48] | Then why don’t you just pay the ransom? | 那你为什么不直接付赎金 |
[26:49] | It’s not that simple, Robin. | 没那么简单 罗宾 |
[26:52] | But it is that simple. | 可就有那么简单啊 |
[26:53] | It’s–it’s right there on every screen. | 每个 每个屏幕上都有 |
[26:54] | Easy instructions to pay the ransom | 很简单的指示 怎么付赎金 |
[26:57] | and obtain a decryption key. | 拿破解密钥 |
[26:58] | A three-year-old could figure it out. | 一个三岁小孩都能看懂 |
[26:59] | Hey, Robin, what’s, uh– what’s going on? | 罗宾 发生 发生什么事了 |
[27:01] | What’s going on is there might be | 发生的事就是可能有 |
[27:02] | an epidemic of Valley Fever breaking out, and no one seems to care. | 谷热传染病爆发 但好像没有人在乎 |
[27:05] | Let me remind you, Ms. Charles, | 我提醒你一下 查尔斯小姐 |
[27:07] | in case the air is too thin to breathe atop that soap box, | 以免道德高地上的空气过于稀薄影响你思考 |
[27:11] | that you are an epidemiologist, | 你是一个流行病医生 |
[27:14] | and I am the one responsible for running this hospital. | 而我才是负责运营这个医院的人 |
[27:17] | Why don’t we just take a second to cool down? | 不如我们还是先冷静一下吧 |
[27:20] | – Why don’t we? – Don’t handle me. | -确实 -别碰我 |
[27:38] | Barry Lindheim again. | 又是巴里·林德海姆 |
[27:40] | Thinks you’re dodging his calls. | 觉得你故意不接电话 |
[27:41] | Smart man. Tell him you can’t find me. | 聪明人 跟他说你没找到我 |
[27:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:07] | Back online? | 网络恢复了吗 |
[28:09] | I guess this means that we are off of bypass? | 我想这意思就是我们不要找支援了吧 |
[28:11] | Yes, we are off of bypass. | 对 我们不用找支援了 |
[28:13] | Hallelujah. Thank you, Sharon. | 哈利路亚 谢谢你 莎伦 |
[28:15] | No, no, thank him. He’s the real hero. | 不 不 谢谢他 他才是真正的英雄 |
[28:17] | Bruce, great job. | 布鲁斯 干得好 |
[28:19] | I’m sorry, I-I didn’t do anything. | 不好意思 我 我什么都没有做 |
[28:22] | What? | 什么 |
[28:26] | The system came back up on its own. | 系统自动恢复了 |
[28:28] | Someone must’ve paid the ransom. | 肯定有人付了赎金 |
[28:32] | You didn’t authorize this? | 你没有授权吗 |
[28:34] | Then who did? | 那是谁 |
[28:50] | Peter… | 彼得 |
[28:52] | I thought we agreed we weren’t gonna pay the ransom. | 我以为我们一致同意不付赎金 |
[28:54] | We didn’t pay the ransom. | 我们没有付赎金 |
[28:56] | – Then what happened? – Who knows. | -那是怎么回事 -谁知道 |
[28:58] | Look, maybe the hackers felt the feds were getting close, | 也许黑客觉得联调局快查到他们了 |
[29:00] | and they bailed. | 然后就退缩了 |
[29:01] | In any case, the problem’s been resolved, | 无论如何 问题解决了 |
[29:03] | and we can get back to business, saving lives, making money. | 我们可以恢复营业 拯救生命 赚取钱财 |
[29:07] | Someone countermanded my orders, Peter. | 有人违背了我的命令 彼得 |
[29:10] | Sharon, whoever that person was, | 莎伦 无论那个人是谁 |
[29:11] | they did us a huge favor, | 他们帮了我们一个大忙 |
[29:12] | so let’s not look a gift horse in the mouth, okay? | 所以我们就不要对礼物吹毛求疵了 好吗 |
[29:20] | Preliminary visual inspection shows no pericardial effusion. | 初步肉眼观察 没有心包积液 |
[29:24] | Thank you, Dr. Bardovi. | 谢谢 巴多维医生 |
[29:27] | I was just informed that we’re back online, | 我刚得知我们的网络刚恢复了 |
[29:29] | in case that’s pertinent. | 说一声以防有用 |
[29:31] | Well, we’re not gonna close him back up | 我们不会突然停下 |
[29:33] | and send him to radiology just to wind up where we are now, | 把他缝好再送去放射科 |
[29:36] | so let’s ultrasound the heart directly | 所以把超声仪正对心脏 |
[29:38] | and see if we can’t find the bullet. | 看看能不能找到子弹 |
[29:44] | There, in the right ventricle. | 那里 在右心室 |
[29:46] | Yeah, that could be our culprit. | 没错 那就是我们的凶手 |
[29:48] | Scalpel? | 手术刀 |
[29:59] | Forceps? | 钳状骨针 |
[30:18] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[30:19] | I guess that Navy training wasn’t a waste after all. | 看来海军训练还是有用的 |
[30:21] | That’s how we do it on the battlefield. | 我们在战场上就是这么做的 |
[30:22] | Well, if it hadn’t worked, I would’ve blamed you anyway. | 但如果没成功 我是会怪你的 |
[30:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:27] | Hey, Dr. Rhodes, I don’t know if you heard, | 罗德斯医生 我不知道你是否听说 |
[30:29] | but somebody paid the ransom, | 有人付了赎金 |
[30:31] | an open violation of hospital policy. | 公然违反了医院条例 |
[30:34] | What, you think it was me? I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin, | 什么 你觉得是我吗 抱歉 古德温女士 |
[30:36] | but as much as I would like to take credit, I didn’t do it. | 即使我也很想归功于我 但不是我 |
[30:39] | Well, somebody paid. | 有人付了 |
[30:42] | Was it you, Sam? | 是你吗 萨姆 |
[30:43] | My kid starts Sarah Lawrence in the fall. | 我的孩子今秋入学莎拉劳伦斯学院 |
[30:45] | Not a chance in hell I’m cutting a check that size | 我是绝对不会拿这么大一笔钱出来 |
[30:47] | to solve your problem. | 帮你解决问题的 |
[30:49] | Okay, so you’re telling me | 好 所以你们的意思是 |
[30:50] | nobody here knows anything about this? | 这里没人知道到底是怎么回事 |
[30:53] | You got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[30:55] | What? You–you think I need a timeout? | 怎么了 你觉得我需要休息一下吗 |
[30:57] | No. | 不是 |
[30:57] | I’m not endorsing any kind of palace coup, | 我不赞同任何宫廷政变 |
[31:00] | but I just– | 但我… |
[31:01] | I understand any number of motivations | 某个人去付那个赎金 |
[31:03] | why somebody would wanna get that thing paid. | 他的种种动机我都能理解 |
[31:06] | I’ve completely freaked myself out | 我自己也很惊讶 |
[31:08] | how much I miss this thing, you know, | 我居然这么想念它 |
[31:09] | which has clearly become a powerful tool | 它俨然已经成为 |
[31:11] | that I use to maintain distance between myself and the world, | 我用来保持自己和世界的距离的有力工具 |
[31:15] | you know– control my environment. | 你懂的 为了控制我的周围环境 |
[31:17] | And that’s a slippery slope, man– | 那真是一场我们所有人的 |
[31:18] | control, you know– for all of us. | 控制感的滑铁卢 |
[31:21] | I mean, one second you’re steady in command. | 上一秒还稳稳地发号施令 |
[31:22] | Next second, it’s like– ahh, rogue wave, you know, | 下一秒 就是巨浪 |
[31:26] | hackers, relationships we can’t control. | 黑客 感情 我们都无法控制 |
[31:28] | Come on, Daniel. | 得了吧 丹尼尔 |
[31:30] | Are you trying to bait and switch me? | 你是想转移我的注意力吗 |
[31:32] | I’m not in denial. I know my husband is gone. | 我没有否认 我知道我丈夫离开了 |
[31:35] | I may never get a good answer for why he left, | 我可能永远无法得知他离开的原因 |
[31:38] | but I sure as hell can find out who paid that ransom. | 但我肯定能找到是谁付了赎金 |
[31:47] | Your son is taking well to the medication. | 你们儿子的治疗很有效 |
[31:49] | Hopefully in a couple days, | 顺利的话 再过几天 |
[31:50] | he’ll be able to take this orally and we can send him home. | 他就能口服药剂 就可以出院了 |
[31:53] | Thank you, Dr. Manning. | 谢谢 曼宁医生 |
[31:55] | I’m glad we brought him here. | 我很庆幸我们送他来这里 |
[31:58] | We did, however, get your test results back as well. | 不过你们的检查结果也出来了 |
[32:01] | Ivie, yours came back negative. | 艾薇 你的检测结果是阴性 |
[32:02] | Chad, however, you tested positive. | 但查德 你的结果是阳性 |
[32:05] | Positive? But I feel fine. | 阳性 但我没什么感觉啊 |
[32:07] | It just means you’ve come in contact with a spore. | 这只能说你的还在潜伏期 |
[32:09] | A lot of people never become symptomatic, | 很多人永远不会有症状 |
[32:11] | but moving forward, it is something to monitor. | 但从长远说 这是需要控制的 |
[32:13] | Mr. Rawls, I think I found a connection | 罗尔斯先生 我想我找到 |
[32:15] | between Desmond and my other patient. | 德斯蒙德和我另一位病人的联系了 |
[32:18] | You told me earlier you use your car to ride-share. | 你之前说过你是开顺风车的 |
[32:20] | – Yeah. Why? – My patient last week– | -是的 怎么了 -我上周那个病人 |
[32:23] | she rode in your car 18 days ago. | 她18天前坐过你的车 |
[32:26] | I mean, if you say so. | 你这么说那就是吧 |
[32:27] | No way I can remember everyone I drove. | 我也不可能记住所有我载过的人 |
[32:28] | Did you park it here? I’d like to take a look at it. | 你把车停在这里了吗 我想去查看一下 |
[32:31] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[32:32] | Why would my car be making people sick? | 为什么我的车会让大家生病 |
[32:40] | I apologize, Lyla, for the delay. | 抱歉 莱拉 迟了这么久 |
[32:42] | I know you must be eager to get out of here. | 我知道你一定很想出院 |
[32:44] | Yeah, are you gonna stitch me up or what? | 是的 你是来帮我缝合还是怎么 |
[32:46] | I am, uh, | 我是 |
[32:47] | but now that our imaging system’s come back online, | 但既然我们的系统已经恢复 |
[32:49] | I’d–I’d like to get you down for a CT scan of your head first. | 我想先带你去照个头部CT |
[32:53] | I just grazed my head. | 我只是头部擦伤 |
[32:54] | – It’s really not a big deal. – I hear ya. | -这不是什么大事 -我知道 |
[32:56] | Still, standard of care requires me to get a head CT, | 但是护理标准要求我给你拍头部CT |
[32:59] | so blame it on insurance companies, if you must. | 如果你要怪就去怪保险公司吧 |
[33:02] | I couldn’t, uh, decide what to get, | 我不知道该买什么 |
[33:04] | so I bought the whole rack. | 所以我把整货架的都买了 |
[33:09] | Did I miss something? | 我错过什么了吗 |
[33:12] | Dr. Halstead just said | 霍尔斯特德医生刚刚说 |
[33:14] | that it might be a couple more hours until he can stitch me up. | 还要几个小时他才能帮我缝合 |
[33:17] | You mind running to my place and walking the dog? | 你能不能去我家帮我遛一下狗 |
[33:20] | No, of course. I’ll hurry back. | 当然没问题 我很快就回来 |
[33:23] | Okay, thanks, babe. | 好 谢谢 宝贝 |
[33:31] | Why do I get the impression there’s something going on | 为什么你的表情像是在说 |
[33:33] | you don’t want either of us to know? | 你有些事不想我们知道 |
[33:39] | You don’t have to send me down for the CT scan. | 你不需要送我去照CT |
[33:43] | I can tell you what it’s gonna show. | 我可以告诉你结果 |
[33:52] | Dr. Halstead, I got a message you wanted to see me. | 霍尔斯特德医生 我收到消息说你要见我 |
[33:55] | Yes and no. | 半对半错 |
[33:57] | Actually, Ms. Dempsey would like to speak with you. | 其实是邓普西女士有话要和你说 |
[34:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:15] | I was told you wanted to speak with me. | 听说你有话要和我说 |
[34:17] | Yes, thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[34:20] | Yeah, this is pretty much as awkward as I imagined, | 是啊 真是如我想象得一样尴尬 |
[34:24] | but now that I told Dr. Halstead, | 但既然我告诉了霍斯特德医生 |
[34:26] | I assumed it was a matter of time | 我想医院的领导知道这件事 |
[34:27] | before the head of the hospital found out as well. | 不过是时间问题了 |
[34:31] | Last year, I was diagnosed with a disease called | 去年我被诊断出患了一种 |
[34:34] | progressive supranuclear palsy, PSP, | 名为进行性核上麻痹的病 又叫PSP |
[34:38] | which is a poor relation to Parkinson’s. | 和帕金森病有点关系 |
[34:40] | I’m familiar with PSP. | 我知道PSP |
[34:43] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[34:45] | What’s your prognosis? | 你的预后是什么 |
[34:48] | Five more years, maybe ten. | 五年 或者十年 |
[34:53] | What are you gonna do? Seize the day, right? | 你会怎么办 抓住每一天 对吧 |
[34:57] | I’m still able to hide the symptoms for the most part, | 我现在还可以基本上掩盖症状 |
[35:03] | at least from lay people, | 至少是在外行面前 |
[35:07] | which is why I wanted to talk to you. | 所以我想告诉你 |
[35:10] | You haven’t told Bert, have you? | 你还没有告诉伯特 对吧 |
[35:14] | Wanna scare off a potential guy lickety-split? | 为什么要这么快把潜在情人吓跑呢 |
[35:17] | Tell him in three years you won’t be able to swallow | 告诉他三年后我就无法吞咽 |
[35:21] | or chew… | 或咀嚼 |
[35:24] | or breathe without their help. | 或者没人帮助就无法呼吸 |
[35:30] | I didn’t get a lot of calls for a second date, | 很少有人找我第二次约会 |
[35:34] | so when I met Bert… | 所以我认识伯特时… |
[35:38] | Look– | 听我说… |
[35:40] | Bert and I may have run our course, | 我和伯特虽然还有些纠葛 |
[35:42] | but keeping this from him | 但你把这种事瞒着他 |
[35:47] | – is a mistake. – I’m selfish, I know. | -不对 -我知道我很自私 |
[35:54] | I’m scared | 我是害怕 |
[35:56] | to spend the last few years of my life alone, you know. | 自己生命的最后几年会孤独一人 |
[36:04] | Yes, I do. | 我明白 |
[36:13] | How long have you owned this car? | 你买这辆车多久了 |
[36:14] | About two months. | 大概两个月 |
[36:15] | Bought it used from some place out in Hillside. | 从希尔希德的一个二手车市场买的 |
[36:17] | Only had 40,000 miles on it. | 买的时候只开了四万英里 |
[36:19] | Do you know anything about the previous owner? | 你知道前车主的相关信息吗 |
[36:21] | No. | 不知道 |
[36:23] | So what exactly are we looking for here? | 到底来找什么 |
[36:25] | – That’s the ride-share app. – Yeah. | -这是打车软件 -对 |
[36:26] | – What’s this? – Uh, I don’t know. | -这是什么 -我不知道 |
[36:28] | It was on there when we bought it. | 我们买车的时候就在上面 |
[36:30] | “FAT”–it’s not something you really wanna advertise, | “胖” 虽然我们也不想一直带着这个 |
[36:33] | but we couldn’t get the sticker off the car. | 但粘得太牢了 实在是揭不下来 |
[36:35] | That’s actually an IATA code. | 这其实是国际航空运输协会代号 |
[36:36] | It’s an airport abbreviation. That’s Fresno International. | 这是机场缩写 费雷斯诺机场 |
[36:39] | California, Central Valley? | 加州中央谷 |
[36:42] | I suspect your car might have spores in the air filters. | 我怀疑你们车的空气过滤器里可能有孢子 |
[36:45] | They could stay active that long? | 它们能存活那么久吗 |
[36:47] | Yeah, I’m sorry, but the CDC’s gonna have to impound your car. | 对 很遗憾 疾控中心可能得没收你们的车 |
[36:50] | And we’re gonna need to check and notify | 我们需要找到每一位 |
[36:52] | every passenger you have had. | 坐过你的车的乘客 |
[36:55] | Okay, it’s–I know… | 好 这…我知道… |
[36:59] | Hey, Mags, I need to leave early. | 麦基 我今天要提前下班 |
[37:01] | I gotta let the plumber in my apartment. | 我得去开门让水管工进去 |
[37:02] | Why can’t your girlfriend, Vicki, do that for you? | 你女朋友维琪为什么不去开 |
[37:05] | She got deployed. Germany. | 她被派往德国了 |
[37:07] | Oh, that must be hard on the two of you. | 那你们两个一定很辛苦 |
[37:10] | Well, it’s not the two of us anymore. | 不再是我们两个了 |
[37:14] | Hey, we dodged a bullet with that GSW earlier… | 之前那个枪伤患者真是幸运啊 |
[37:16] | So to speak. | 算是吧 |
[37:17] | So to speak. | 算是吧 |
[37:19] | Noah thinks you’re some sort of a miracle worker. | 诺亚觉得你简直就是奇迹创造者 |
[37:21] | Nah, just a guy who’s seen way too many shootings. | 我见过的枪伤患者多 熟能生巧而已 |
[37:25] | Dr. Charles, hey, | 查尔斯医生 |
[37:25] | I just finished the last history. | 我刚搞定了最后一个人的病史 |
[37:28] | It was fascinating, really. The patient thought I was an– | 真是很好玩 那个患者以为我是… |
[37:30] | An FBI agent. I saw. | 联调局特工 我看到了 |
[37:31] | The system’s back up. But thank you. | 网络恢复了 但是谢谢你 |
[37:34] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[37:37] | If you wanna fire me, why don’t you just do it already? | 如果你要炒掉我 那就尽管来吧 |
[37:39] | Fire you? | 炒掉你 |
[37:41] | Wait, why would I wanna fire you? | 慢着 我为什么要炒掉你 |
[37:43] | Okay, I might not be the greatest psych intern of all time, | 虽然我可能不是有史以来最厉害的精神科实习生 |
[37:46] | but I know a little bit about subtext | 但我了解一点潜台词 |
[37:49] | and the cognitive unconscious, | 和无意识认知的知识 |
[37:50] | and so when you tell me that there’s an opening in the E.D., | 所以你告诉我急诊部有空缺时 |
[37:52] | I’m left to wonder–does that mean you want me to quit psych | 我就在想 你是不是想让我辞掉精神科 |
[37:54] | – and take that job? – No. | -去急诊部工作 -不是 |
[37:57] | No, it does not mean that at all. | 我根本没那个意思 |
[37:59] | Because I am not quitting. | 因为我是不会辞职的 |
[38:01] | I am sticking with this all the way, | 我会一直坚持下去 |
[38:03] | and so if you wanna get rid of me, | 所以如果你想摆脱我 |
[38:04] | you’re gonna have to do more than just try to get in my head. | 那只靠扰乱我的心绪是不够的 |
[38:13] | Leah, thank you. | 莉亚 谢谢你 |
[38:15] | That was a good job today. | 今天做得很好 |
[38:17] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢 古德温女士 |
[38:24] | I forgot you were a pacer. | 我忘记你紧张时喜欢踱步了 |
[38:26] | Wore out the rug every time you were in the delivery room. | 每次你进产房的时候我都要把地毯走烂了 |
[38:30] | I don’t know why I’m doing it now. | 我不知道我现在为什么这样 |
[38:32] | Lyla’s just getting stitches. | 莱拉只是在缝针 |
[38:33] | Nobody ever died of that, right? | 没人缝针会死吧 |
[38:36] | Well, I’m sure it’ll all work out. | 肯定会一切顺利的 |
[38:39] | Sharon, um, | 莎伦 |
[38:41] | I know it was incredibly insensitive of me | 我知道我带莱拉来你的急诊室 |
[38:45] | to bring Lyla into your E.D. | 是非常不周到的行为 |
[38:47] | You don’t deserve to be treated like this. | 我不该这么对待你 |
[38:50] | – Bert- – I owe you an apology, Sharon. | -伯特 -我应该向你道歉 莎伦 |
[38:52] | I-I-I’ve–I’ve crafted a few in my head. | 我…想过好几种道歉方式 |
[38:54] | I’ve even written some down. I-I’m just so– | 我甚至还写下来过 我太… |
[38:57] | Bert, please, it’s fine. | 伯特 没事 |
[39:02] | Mr. Goodwin? | 古德温先生 |
[39:03] | You wanted to know when Lyla was all sewn up? | 你想知道莱拉什么时候缝好针对吗 |
[39:04] | Yeah, yeah, thanks. | 是的 谢谢 |
[39:12] | You know what, maybe someday, | 这样吧 可能有一天 |
[39:13] | I can introduce the two of you formally. | 我可以正式介绍你们两个人认识 |
[39:19] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[39:33] | Hey, Nina left this for you earlier. | 之前妮娜给你送来的 |
[39:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[39:43] | So I heard Goodwin’s ex brought his new girlfriend in. | 我听说古德温的前夫带新女朋友来了 |
[39:46] | – Yeah, Lyla. – Oh, that’s gotta be tough, | -是 莱拉 -肯定很让人难过 |
[39:49] | seeing someone you care about so much with a new lover. | 看到自己如此在乎的人有了新爱人 |
[39:52] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 谁说不是 |
[39:58] | I mean, I was the one treating Lyla. | 我是说 是我治疗的莱拉 |
[40:03] | Right. | 对 |
[40:06] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[40:14] | – Good night, Ms. Goodwin. – Night. | -晚安 古德温女士 -晚安 |
[40:19] | I was gonna get a little drink. | 我要去喝一杯 |
[40:20] | Yes. | 好 |
[40:21] | You find out who paid the ransom yet? | 你知道谁付的赎金了吗 |
[40:23] | You know what? I don’t care. | 算了 我不在乎了 |
[40:28] | Who do we have next? | 下面是什么 |
[40:29] | Two CABGS, back to back. | 连续两台外科绕道手术 |
[40:31] | At least the hybrid suite’s back online. | 至少杂交手术室可以用了 |
[40:33] | Everyone’s wondering who paid the ransom. | 大家都在猜是谁付的赎金 |
[40:35] | I did. | 是我 |
[40:37] | 30 Bitcoin versus the continued integrity of our services? | 30比特币和我们的正常工作相比 |
[40:40] | Pretty simple math, don’t you think? | 不难算 对吧 |
[41:15] | Honey, what’s going on? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[41:17] | Why are you up? | 你怎么起来了 |
[41:24] | Seriously, who can sleep through that? | 说真的 这样谁能睡着 |
[41:30] | – Through what? – The rats. | -什么 -老鼠 |
[41:32] | My God, it’s like nails on a chalkboard. | 天啊 就好像指甲划到黑板的声音 |
[41:35] | This–this whole city must be infested. | 整个芝加哥肯定闹鼠灾了 |
[41:40] | Can’t you hear them? | 你听不到吗 |