时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | We are live. | 有救护车到了 |
[00:04] | Naima? | 奈玛 |
[00:05] | 22 years old male. | 22岁 男性 |
[00:06] | Gunshot wound to the abdomen. | 腹部中枪 |
[00:07] | GCS 15. | 昏迷指数15 |
[00:08] | – Dr. Choi, GSW. – On it. | -崔医生 枪伤患者 -来了 |
[00:10] | BP 100 over 50. | 血压100/50 |
[00:12] | Wait a second, wait a second. | 等等 等等 |
[00:13] | Get this one up to surgery. | 把他送到手术室 |
[00:14] | All right, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[00:16] | Ok, here we go. | 好 我们走 |
[00:18] | – Dr. Choi, you’re good? – Good. | -崔医生 没问题吧 -没问题 |
[00:20] | All right, Monique… | 好 莫妮克… |
[00:23] | Seven treatment rooms on the East side, | 东侧有七间治疗室 |
[00:25] | four trauma bays on the West. | 西侧有四间创伤区 |
[00:27] | Bays three and four combine to treat gunshot wounds, | 三区和四区一起用来治疗枪伤患者 |
[00:30] | a place affectionately known as Baghdad. | 一般被我们叫做枪伤治疗室 |
[00:33] | 4,000 shootings in Chicago. | 芝加哥一年有四千起枪击案 |
[00:34] | Some days, we get… | 有时候 我们会收治 |
[00:36] | a dozen. | 十几名名人 |
[00:40] | Drug dispensers are in the North and South end of the E.D, | 配药处在急诊室的南北两侧 |
[00:44] | extra gurneys, isolations suites in the ambulance bay. | 多余的轮床和隔离服在救护车区 |
[00:48] | Uh, Band-Aid, wound dressings, gauze, and extra weaponry | 创口贴 伤口敷料 纱布和其他设备 |
[00:51] | are in the supply closet next to the elevator, | 都在电梯边的供给室 |
[00:53] | which brings us right here to the command center. | 中间就是我们的指挥中心 |
[00:56] | Deer in the headlights. | 真像只受惊的小鹿 |
[00:58] | – Nursling? – Monique Lawson. | -这位是 -莫妮克·罗森 |
[01:00] | She’s got her Pediatric Advanced Life Support certification, | 她拿到了儿科高级护理证书 |
[01:02] | and is doing her E.D. check-off skills training | 正在认真地进行 |
[01:05] | with yours truly. | 急诊室技能培训 |
[01:07] | Be careful, she bites. | 小心点 她会咬人 |
[01:09] | Monique, Doris, move. | 莫妮克 多丽丝 让一下 |
[01:12] | I hardly slept last night. | 我昨晚几乎没睡着 |
[01:15] | I couldn’t stop thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[01:17] | I mean, so many people coming in, | 这么多人被送进来 |
[01:18] | horrible injuries. | 受那么重的伤 |
[01:19] | And this isn’t even a busy day. | 今天还不算忙 |
[01:21] | I just hope I’m up to it. | 我只是希望我能胜任 |
[01:23] | Quick, nurses’ credo? | 快问快答 护士准则 |
[01:26] | Uh, cure sometimes, treat often, comfort always. | 偶尔治愈 常常治疗 总是关怀 |
[01:29] | Uh-uh. Don’t kill your patient… | 不对 是别杀死你的病人 |
[01:31] | Because that’s the doctor’s job. | 因为那是医生的工作 |
[01:33] | I heard that. | 我听到了 |
[01:36] | Maggie, what you got for me? | 麦基 什么情况 |
[01:38] | Alzheimer’s patient, | 老年痴呆患者 |
[01:39] | here from long-term care facility. | 想来进行长期疗养 |
[01:40] | Hypotensive and high fever in Treatment 2. | 在二号治疗室 低血压 高烧 |
[01:43] | Any family? Advanced directives? | 有家属吗 有其他嘱咐吗 |
[01:45] | No, surrogate just passed away, | 没有 代理人刚去世了 |
[01:47] | and no one else was designated, so it’s going to be our call. | 还没有指派别人 所以由我们决定 |
[01:51] | Okay, and you need to be initiating catheter duty. | 好了 现在安排你负责插导尿管 |
[01:54] | Patient in Treatment 6. Have a stab at her. | 六号治疗室的病人 去吧 |
[02:03] | Wait, we need to page Will. | 等等 我们得找威尔 |
[02:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[02:07] | This is Bella Rowan– Dr. Rowan. | 这是贝拉·罗文 罗文医生 |
[02:09] | She was Will’s teacher, his mentor. | 她曾经是威尔的导师 |
[02:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:36] | Lungs are wet. | 肺部积水 |
[02:41] | Does this hurt, Dr. Rowan? | 疼吗 罗文医生 |
[02:48] | Okay, all right, all right. | 好 好 |
[02:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[02:57] | I’m Dr. Halstead. | 我是霍斯特德医生 |
[03:01] | I’m gonna help Dr. Manning here take care of you. | 我要帮助曼宁医生照顾你 |
[03:04] | – Is that all right? – Oh, good. | -可以吗 -好 |
[03:07] | – Okay. – Gotta go. | -好吧 -该走了 |
[03:10] | – Why is that? – Mm, miss my bus. | -为什么 -要错过公车了 |
[03:16] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[03:19] | What? | 什么 |
[03:28] | Okay, okay, okay… | 好好好 |
[03:29] | Tell you what, Dr. Rowan… | 罗文医生 |
[03:33] | We promise to do our best, | 我们保证会尽力 |
[03:34] | to get you out of here so you can catch that bus. | 让你能尽快出院赶上公车 |
[03:37] | – How’s that sound? – Good. | -怎么样 -好 |
[03:40] | – Good. – Good. | -好吧 -好的 |
[03:44] | All right. | 好 |
[03:46] | I’ll be back to check on you in a few minutes. | 我过几分钟再来看你 |
[03:54] | I’m pretty sure she’s got aspiration pneumonia. | 她肯定得了吸入性肺炎 |
[03:56] | – Yeah. – You start antibiotics? | -是的 -你开抗生素了吗 |
[03:58] | Vanc and Zosyn, | 万古霉素和哌拉西林钠-三唑巴坦钠 |
[03:59] | plus Levophed to maintain her pressure. | 再用酸式酒石酸降肾上腺素维持她的血压 |
[04:01] | Metabolic panel, urine analysis, | 准备进行代谢检查 |
[04:02] | and blood cultures are all pending. | 尿分析和血液培养 |
[04:05] | She’s obviously been sick for days. | 她肯定已经病了好几天 |
[04:06] | Why did they wait so long to bring her in? | 他们为什么过了这么久才送她来 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, Will. | 很遗憾 威尔 |
[04:10] | Dr. Halstead, I came as soon as I heard. | 霍斯特德医生 我一听说就赶过来了 |
[04:13] | I was an O.R. Nurse under Dr. Rowan | 我刚入行的时候曾经是罗文医生 |
[04:16] | when I was starting out. | 手下的一名急诊室护士 |
[04:17] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[04:19] | Not good, and we’re playing catchup. | 不太妙 还和我说以前的事 |
[04:24] | All right, let’s put in a central line | 好吧 插中心静脉导管 |
[04:26] | and get a chest X-Ray, | 进行胸腔X光片检查 |
[04:27] | and I wanna keep close tabs on her volume status. | 我要时刻关注她的肺容积情况 |
[04:29] | Please, keep me updated every 20 minutes. | 每20分钟告诉我一下情况 |
[04:31] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[04:38] | Hey, we went to Joe’s last night. | 我们昨晚去了乔酒吧 |
[04:39] | My sister loves stone crab. | 我妹妹很喜欢石蟹 |
[04:41] | It was nice. | 很不错 |
[04:42] | I mean, there were a lot of years | 克莱尔已经很多年 |
[04:43] | when Claire wasn’t speaking to me. | 不和我说话了 |
[04:44] | Eh, I’m sure she had very good reason. | 她这样做肯定是有原因的 |
[04:48] | Well, she can tell you all about it herself. | 她可以自己告诉你 |
[04:50] | – What do you mean? – She wants to meet you. | -什么意思 -她想见见你 |
[04:53] | She wants to have you over for dinner. | 她想请你吃晚餐 |
[04:55] | By meet, you mean grill? | 这个见面是指拷问吗 |
[04:57] | Make sure I’m worthy of a Rhodes? | 确保我配得上罗德斯家的人 |
[04:58] | No, that’s more my father. Claire’s not like that. | 不 我爸爸才那样 克莱尔不是这样 |
[05:00] | She’s happy if I’m happy, and I’m happy. | 只要我开心她就开心 而我很开心 |
[05:05] | I’m not sure if I’m ready to, uh, meet the family. | 我不确定我准备好见你的家人了 |
[05:10] | Morning, Dr. Rhodes. | 早上好 罗德斯医生 |
[05:12] | – Robin… – Leah. | -罗宾 -利亚 |
[05:14] | Dr. Bardovi, are you ready for your first coarctation repair? | 巴多维医生 准备好做第一次脉缩窄手术了吗 |
[05:17] | I’ve been studying cases all week. | 我这一周都在学习相关病例 |
[05:18] | Good. | 很好 |
[05:19] | Course there’s nothing like watching the maestro. | 当然比不上近距离观摩大师亲手演示 |
[05:24] | I will catch you at lunch, Maestro. | 午餐见 大师 |
[05:28] | We’ll continue this conversation later. | 我们待会再说 |
[05:30] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[05:32] | Patient’s 13. | 病人十三岁 |
[05:34] | Pretty late to get a coarctation diagnosis. | 这年纪才查出主动脉缩窄有点晚了 |
[05:36] | Uh, his dad’s an oil worker. He did a stint in Nigeria. | 他爸爸是石油工人 他在尼日利亚干过一段时间 |
[05:40] | Nobody there caught it. | 那儿没人得这个病 |
[05:43] | Knock, knock? | 有人吗 |
[05:45] | – Dr. Rhodes. – Mitch, how are you doing? | -我是罗德斯医生 -米奇 你好吗 |
[05:47] | This is Dr. Bardovi. | 这是巴多维医生 |
[05:48] | She’s gonna be assisting me in the surgery. | 她将在手术中协助我 |
[05:51] | Brandon, how are we doing this morning, bud? | 布兰登 早上感觉怎么样 |
[05:53] | We are both looking forward to getting on | 我们都想赶紧 |
[05:54] | the other side of this thing. Ain’t that right, buddy? | 把这事熬过去 对吧儿子 |
[05:58] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 嗯 是 |
[06:00] | Hey, are you guys gonna have to saw me open to do this? | 你们想治疗我是不是得把我锯开 |
[06:03] | Yes. Yes, we are. | 没错 是这样 |
[06:05] | I’m not scared. | 我一点都不怕 |
[06:06] | I’m just wondering if Halloran’s gonna have a cool scar | 我只是在想哈洛伦在麦迪根之战后 |
[06:10] | after the battle of Madigan. | 会不会留下霸气的伤疤 |
[06:12] | – Halloran? – It’s a character | -哈洛伦 -是他玩的一个 |
[06:14] | in some dumb online game that he plays. | 网络小游戏里的一个角色 |
[06:17] | Dad, it’s not a game. It’s fan fiction. | 老爸 那不是小游戏 那是同人小说 |
[06:21] | I published a chapter today, | 我今天刚更新了一章 |
[06:22] | and my followers are gonna wanna know what happens to Halloran | 我的粉丝会想知道在他杀了至高虫王之后 |
[06:25] | after he slays the High Locust. | 发生了什么 |
[06:28] | That’s you. | 虫王就是你 |
[06:29] | All right, then. Well, I am honored. | 那好吧 我十分荣幸 |
[06:31] | And yes, Halloran’s gonna have a pretty gnarly battle scar. | 没错 哈洛伦会留下一条非常恐怖的战伤 |
[06:35] | Sweet. | 太棒了 |
[06:36] | Well, at least one of us isn’t nervous. | 至少他不像我这么紧张 |
[06:41] | So, coarctation repair. | 动脉缩窄修复 |
[06:44] | It sounds complicated, | 听上去很复杂 |
[06:45] | but it’s actually a relatively simple procedure. | 但其实是一个挺简单的手术 |
[06:47] | Uh, I’m gonna make an incision in Brandon’s left chest. | 我会在布兰登的左胸上切入 |
[06:50] | We’ll place him on partial bypass, | 给他接上部分体外循环 |
[06:52] | and then resect, or cut out | 进行切除 或者切开 |
[06:54] | the narrowed portion of his aorta, | 他主动脉缩窄的部分 |
[06:56] | and place a graft. | 然后植入搭桥 |
[06:57] | Now I know all this is a lot, | 我知道信息量很大 |
[06:59] | but any questions, feel free. | 但如果有什么问题的话尽管问 |
[07:01] | Uh, yeah, I was doing some research online, | 是这样 我在网上查了一下 |
[07:03] | and it seems that, uh, | 上面似乎说 |
[07:06] | Brandon’s chicken legs and his puny size | 布兰登的腿萎缩和身材矮小 |
[07:08] | are because of his condition? | 都是因为他这个病 |
[07:11] | I mean, any chance that that’ll change? | 我想问 手术后会不会就好了 |
[07:14] | Uh, obviously, Brandon’s health is our primary concern, | 当然我们最关心的就是布兰登的健康 |
[07:19] | uh, but yes, he may grow at a more rapid rate | 不过的确 一旦他的血流问题修复后 |
[07:21] | once the blood flow issue is corrected. | 他确有可能长得更快 |
[07:25] | Good. Okay. | 好 那就好 |
[07:28] | All right, Brandon, see ya on the battle field. | 那好布兰登 我们战场上见 |
[07:41] | Dr. Reese? | 里斯医生 |
[07:43] | You didn’t answer your page. | 呼叫你也不回话 |
[07:46] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:47] | I–I was just– | 我 我只是 |
[08:00] | When Jason Wheeler jumped, do you think he was scared? | 杰森·惠勒跳下去的时候 你觉得他害怕吗 |
[08:04] | Was– | 他 |
[08:06] | I mean, was–was he at peace? | 他是不是很平静 |
[08:12] | Right before he stepped off, | 就在他迈出去的那一刻 |
[08:13] | was there a moment of regret? | 他就一点都没后悔吗 |
[08:19] | I just–I just can’t stop thinking about him. | 我只是 总忍不住想他的事 |
[08:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:28] | But see, I–I don’t want to, | 但是我并不想这样 |
[08:30] | and then I feel guilty, because I don’t. | 然后又因为我不想而感觉好内疚 |
[08:36] | The thing about suicide, | 自杀这个事啊 |
[08:38] | it’s never really a lone act. | 影响的永远不止死者一人 |
[08:41] | It tends to leave a lot of victims in its wake. | 身后总会有一大群人跟着受伤 |
[08:46] | I’d be lying if I said I’d been sleeping too well recently. | 说实话 我最近也睡不安稳 |
[08:53] | But, um–but you and I– | 但是 你和我 |
[08:57] | we’ve got work to do. | 我们还有工作要做 |
[09:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[09:05] | Sean Adams, formal Naval aviator, | 肖恩·亚当斯 前海军航空兵 |
[09:07] | now flies for a private charter company. | 现在在私人包机公司工作 |
[09:08] | And he was doing his pre-flight check | 他在做飞行前体检的时候 |
[09:10] | and felt faint. | 感觉有点头晕 |
[09:11] | Co-pilot brought him in. Says it’s not the first time. | 副驾就把他送来了 说他这不是第一次了 |
[09:13] | Now I checked Mr. Adams out. Can’t find anything wrong. | 我给亚当斯先生检查过了 没发现什么异常 |
[09:16] | Probably just dehydrated and overworked. | 可能只是缺水加疲劳 |
[09:18] | Says he feels fine and wants to go. | 他说他感觉很好 想出院 |
[09:19] | So, um–so why are we here? | 那么我们来做什么 |
[09:21] | Charter company wants a psych evaluation. | 包机公司想给他做一次精神检查 |
[09:26] | Co-pilot says he’s also been acting different. | 副驾说他最近还有点古怪 |
[09:29] | Doesn’t go out with the boys anymore, | 不再陪儿子们出去玩了 |
[09:31] | naps a lot, | 常常瞌睡 |
[09:33] | seems to be low energy. | 而且还有点乏力 |
[09:35] | Sounds like depression. | 听着像是抑郁症 |
[09:36] | – Possibly. – In any case, | -可能是 -总之 |
[09:38] | the company won’t let him fly till you sign off. | 除非你点头 公司不会让他上机的 |
[09:40] | Why don’t we have a little chat? | 不如我们先聊聊吧 |
[09:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | Code blue! | 蓝色警报 |
[09:48] | Unresponsive two-year-old. Quick, what do we do first? | 两岁幼儿失去反应 快 先做什么 |
[09:51] | Check pulse, start compressions. | 先检查脉搏 开始按压 |
[09:53] | – There is no pulse. – Compressions at what rate? | -没有脉搏 -按压频率多少 |
[09:56] | – 150 beats per minute. – Good. | -每分钟150下 -很好 |
[09:58] | You got a team behind you. What’s next? | 还有急救人员待命 接下来怎么做 |
[10:01] | I tell them to start bagging. | 我让他们做泵氧 |
[10:03] | Pulse check. | 检查脉搏 |
[10:05] | Okay, but there’s still no pulse. | 好 但是还是没有脉搏 |
[10:07] | Patient’s dying. What now? | 病人要死了 怎么办 |
[10:09] | Use the paddles to do a quick look. | 用电极板快速检查 |
[10:12] | Shows v-fib. She’s coding, so? | 室颤 她快不行了 然后呢 |
[10:15] | Need to shock at 4 joules per kilo? | 需要电击 4焦耳每千克 |
[10:17] | Well, move then. You’re losing her. | 那快做吧 她要死了 |
[10:20] | Charge to 28 joules. | 充电至28焦耳 |
[10:22] | I’m shocking the patient. | 我要给病人做电击了 |
[10:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:25] | You just killed me. | 你刚把我电死了 |
[10:26] | I did? | 是吗 |
[10:28] | You forgot to yell “Clear” before shocking. | 你忘了先喊一声”离手”了 |
[10:30] | Just one of those minor details. | 又是输在细节上 |
[10:32] | Reset. Let’s take it from the top. | 重来 我们从头开始 |
[10:35] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:38] | It just seems like everyone’s overreacting. | 大家未免太小题大做了吧 |
[10:40] | But you can see their point of view. | 但是他们的考虑也是合理的 |
[10:41] | I mean, people put their lives in your hands. | 乘客的生命都在你手上呢 |
[10:43] | And I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[10:44] | I’ve answered your question. I know what today is. | 我回答了你的问题 我知道今天是几号 |
[10:47] | I know where I am. | 我也知道我在哪 |
[10:49] | Aside from lack of energy, | 除了身体乏力 |
[10:51] | your co-pilot says that at times you seem mildly confused. | 你的副驾还说你偶尔会糊涂 |
[10:55] | I have no idea what he’s talking about. | 我不知道他在胡说什么 |
[10:58] | Maybe he’s the one that’s confused. | 没准是他自己糊涂了 |
[11:00] | Mr. Adams, I imagine there’s a lot of pressure at your job. | 亚当斯先生 我明白你的工作压力很大 |
[11:04] | I used to land F-14s on an aircraft carrier. | 我曾开着战斗机在航母上着舰 |
[11:07] | That’s pressure. | 那才叫压力 |
[11:09] | Have you ever had thoughts of hurting yourself? | 你有没有过想自残的冲动 |
[11:11] | What? No. | 什么 当然没有 |
[11:13] | Let’s see here. Are you on any medication? | 我看看 你服用过什么药物吗 |
[11:16] | You mean do I take anything | 你是想问我又没有吃 |
[11:17] | that might affect my performance? | 会影响驾驶的药物 |
[11:18] | No. | 没有 |
[11:20] | I take a statin, like 10 million other Americans. | 我和千百万美国人一样吃过斯达汀[降血脂] |
[11:23] | And no, I don’t drink, if that’s your next question. | 而且如果你想问我喝不喝酒 答案是不喝 |
[11:26] | All right, Mr. Adams, well, thank you for your time. | 那好 亚当斯先生 谢谢你 |
[11:35] | Getting, um, a little ahead of yourself. | 你是不是有点心急了 |
[11:38] | Don’t you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[11:39] | Well, he is exhibiting signs of depression, | 他体现出抑郁的征状 |
[11:42] | and there is a high rate of suicide among pilots. | 而且飞行员的自杀率很高 |
[11:44] | Dr. Reese, trust me, | 里斯医生 相信我 |
[11:45] | I understand what’s on your mind, but suicidality | 我明白你在想什么 但是自杀倾向 |
[11:48] | should not necessarily be a default diagnosis. | 不应该如此草率下决断 |
[11:51] | So what do you think? | 你们意下如何 |
[11:52] | I think that Mr. Adams is linear, lucid. | 我觉得亚当斯先生意识很清楚 |
[11:54] | I mean, he’s certainly not confused. | 绝对不糊涂 |
[11:56] | Are you gonna sign off on him? | 你要签字确认他没问题吗 |
[11:58] | Well, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[11:59] | I mean, I thought he was a little defensive | 不过刚才聊到药物方面时 |
[12:01] | around the medication issue. | 他的情绪确实有些激动 |
[12:03] | Well, the man has to prove himself to keep his job. | 他得证明自己没问题才能继续工作 |
[12:05] | That would make me defensive. | 要是我 我也会情绪激动 |
[12:06] | And you know what, that could be all there is to it. | 有道理 也许事实就是这样 |
[12:08] | But look, he’s a pilot. Let’s just take the extra step. | 不过他是飞行员 我们还是保险一点吧 |
[12:11] | You know, run a tox screen, make sure he’s clean. | 去做个毒理水平检测 确保他没问题 |
[12:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:15] | To your point, depressives often self-medicate, | 如你所说 抑郁症患者经常自己乱吃药 |
[12:17] | so I’m not ruling out the diagnosis. | 所以也不排除这个诊断可能 |
[12:23] | Dr. Rowan’s LFTs are high, | 罗文医生的乳铁蛋白指数高 |
[12:24] | her creatinine’s through the roof. | 肌酸含量更是高到天际 |
[12:26] | Kidneys are struggling. | 肾脏情况不好 |
[12:28] | White cell count’s high too. | 白细胞数量也很高 |
[12:29] | Multiple organ failure and pending respiratory failure. | 出现多处器官衰竭和不断恶化的呼吸衰竭 |
[12:33] | – We need to intubate her. – What–at her age? | -得给她插管 -什么 她年纪这么大了 |
[12:36] | – Nurse! – No, mm, Will… | -护士 -不 威尔 |
[12:38] | you know what this means. She might never get off. | 你知道这样做的后果 插了可能就取不下来了 |
[12:41] | What if we bridge her with BiPAP? | 要不我们帮她安装呼吸机 |
[12:43] | That’ll take the stress off the lungs, | 可以帮肾脏减轻压力 |
[12:44] | until the infection cools. | 直到感染情况好转 |
[12:45] | We’d still wind up intubating her, | 最后还是得给她插管 |
[12:47] | – and we’d have lost time. – Dr. Halstead… | -而且还耽误了治疗时间 -霍斯特德医生 |
[12:50] | there’s a Mr. Sherwood here from the nursing home. | 养老院的舍伍德先生来了 |
[12:52] | He wants to know how Dr. Rowan is doing. | 他想知道罗文医生情况如何 |
[12:55] | I’ll be happy to tell him. | 我很乐意亲口告诉他 |
[12:59] | Sherwood, is it? | 你是舍伍德吗 |
[13:02] | You mind telling me how you and your staff | 能不能告诉我 你和你的员工 |
[13:03] | let a textbook case of aspiration pneumonia | 怎么会让这么典型的呼吸性肺炎 |
[13:06] | go unattended? | 恶化到这种地步 |
[13:08] | I-I don’t think that happened. | 我认为应该没有出现这种情况 |
[13:10] | You don’t? | 你认为 |
[13:11] | Then–then how was she allowed to aspirate in the first place? | 那一开始为什么会帮她做抽吸 |
[13:13] | – Dr. Halstead… – ‘Cause I– | -霍斯特德医生 -因为我… |
[13:15] | I visited her every month. | 我每个月都会去看她 |
[13:17] | I knew she had trouble swallowing. | 我知道她出现了吞咽困难 |
[13:18] | Your staff knew she had trouble swallowing. | 你的员工也知道她有吞咽困难 |
[13:19] | Okay, I-I promise you I’ll look into this. | 好 我保证会查清楚这件事 |
[13:21] | – I’m sure you will. – Oh, you better. | -我想也是 -你最好查清楚 |
[13:24] | I mean, that she–that Dr. Rowan should come to this, | 我告诉你 罗文医生会变成今天这样 |
[13:27] | all because you denied her the most basic–hey! | 都是因为你们没有满足她基本的…你看着我 |
[13:30] | Dr. Halstead… | 霍斯特德医生 |
[13:34] | Thank you, Mr. Sherwood. | 谢谢你 舍伍德先生 |
[13:38] | Will… | 威尔 |
[13:40] | They’re criminals. | 他们是罪犯 |
[13:42] | I mean, we should call IDPH, have their license revoked. | 应该打给公共卫生部 吊销他们的执照 |
[13:53] | You’ve all achieved something very special today. | 你们今天都获得了很特殊的成就 |
[13:57] | Now you’re physicians, doctors. | 你们成为了医师 成为了医生 |
[14:01] | In a few months, you’ll begin your residencies, | 几个月后 你们会开始进入医院 |
[14:04] | caring for people in need. | 照顾病患 救死扶伤 |
[14:07] | If you take one thing away from me today, | 如果今天大家记住一件事 |
[14:11] | let it be this. | 那我希望是 |
[14:14] | Treat the patient, not the disease. | 治疗病人 而非疾病 |
[14:20] | Brought you some Vitner’s. | 帮你带了点零食 |
[14:22] | – Triple cheese. – Thanks. | -三倍芝士 -谢了 |
[14:26] | Dr. Rowan? | 罗文医生吗 |
[14:29] | I’m really sorry, Will. | 我真的很遗憾 威尔 |
[14:31] | – I know how hard it’ll be- – No. | -我知道你一定很难接受 -不 |
[14:34] | No, if we can get her temp down and her sats up, | 不会 如果能帮她降温 提升血氧量 |
[14:37] | I think we’ll be over the hump. | 这个坎应该就能过去 |
[14:42] | Kay. | 好 |
[14:46] | I just remember when my grandma got sick, | 我记得我外婆生病的时候 |
[14:48] | how tough it was for my mom. | 我妈妈的日子很难熬 |
[14:50] | The options, decisions– | 她要做很多选择 很多决定 |
[14:54] | Seeing my grandma so ill. | 看着外婆一天天病重 |
[14:57] | It was awful. | 非常痛苦 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I hear what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[15:03] | But, Nina, she can beat this. | 不过尼娜 她能挺过去 |
[15:07] | Dr. Rowan gave me so much. | 罗文医生教会了了我太多 |
[15:10] | Getting her through this, | 帮她渡过这次的难关 |
[15:13] | it’s the least I can do. | 是我应该做的 |
[15:19] | Enter the patient’s first and last name, | 输入患者的姓名 |
[15:21] | select an urgency level, | 选择危急程度 |
[15:23] | pick your labs, and then hit submit. | 选好检测结果 点提交就行 |
[15:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:28] | – Excuse me… – Yep. | -不好意思… -请讲 |
[15:29] | I’m looking for my husband, Sean Adams. | 我来看我老公 肖恩·亚当斯 |
[15:32] | He’s in Treatment 4. I’ll page his doctor. | 他在4号病房 我这就叫他的医生 |
[15:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:38] | How’s it look? | 情况如何 |
[15:40] | Systolic’s still 50 higher in the arms, | 胳膊部位的收缩压还是高了50 |
[15:42] | but that’s not uncommon right after surgery. | 不过这是正常的术后特征 |
[15:44] | It should come down in the next 24 hours. | 过24小时应该就会降下来了 |
[15:49] | It looks like Halloran slayed the High Locust after all. | 看来哈洛伦最终还是杀死了至高虫王 |
[15:57] | Hey, um, so how much longer | 那请问下 他还有多久 |
[16:00] | before he’s up and running around? | 就能下地活蹦乱跳了 |
[16:03] | Uh, well, over the next few months, | 接下来的几个月 |
[16:05] | you should see an increase in energy | 他的体力应该会不断恢复 |
[16:07] | and some improvement in muscle development. | 肌肉的力量也会逐步提升 |
[16:10] | Oh, thanks. I can’t tell ya. | 谢谢 真是太感谢了 |
[16:12] | I’ve been dreaming about the day I could get out in the yard | 我一直很想跟我儿子一起去院子里 |
[16:14] | and toss a football with my son, like my dad did with me. | 一起玩橄榄球 就像我小时候和我爸一样 |
[16:18] | Well, hopefully that’ll happen. | 但愿你能实现梦想 |
[16:20] | Right now, why don’t you just let him get some rest? | 不过现在 你让他好好休息下吧 |
[16:28] | See, Mr. Adams, as part of our evaluation, | 亚当斯先生 作为心理评估的一部分 |
[16:30] | we run a toxicology screen, | 我们为你做了毒理检测 |
[16:32] | and I’m happy to say that yours was normal. | 很高兴地告诉你 检测结果很正常 |
[16:35] | I told you I don’t take drugs. | 我说了我不吃药 |
[16:37] | However, we did find something else. | 不过 我们发现了其他情况 |
[16:39] | – Profound anemia. – Anemia? | -重度贫血 -贫血 |
[16:41] | It could explain your feeling faint. | 这可能是你晕眩的原因 |
[16:44] | Okay, I-I guess I gotta eat more steak. | 好吧 那我得多吃点牛排了 |
[16:46] | It’s actually more serious than that. | 其实情况要严重得多 |
[16:48] | We need to transfuse you | 我们需要立即 |
[16:48] | with several units of blood right away. | 为你输几单位的血 |
[16:50] | We also need to find out what’s causing it, | 我们还得查清导致你贫血的原因 |
[16:52] | so I’d like to admit you for a battery of scans and tests. | 希望你能配合我们做一系列扫描和检查 |
[16:54] | Uh-uh, I’ve got my own doctor. | 我自己有医生 |
[16:55] | I’ll make an appointment with him. | 我会跟他约的 |
[16:56] | Mr. Adams, we don’t want you to leave in this condition. | 亚当斯先生 我们不建议你这样离开医院 |
[16:58] | – You’re not well. – I feel fine. | -你的身体不好 -我觉得挺好 |
[17:00] | Sean, are you sure about that? | 肖恩 你确定吗 |
[17:01] | Yes, and a car ride home | 确定 让我坐车回家 |
[17:03] | and sleeping in my own bed isn’t gonna hurt me. | 在自家床上睡一觉 不会出什么事 |
[17:05] | That may not be true. | 这可不一定 |
[17:07] | I-I emphatically recommend that you take Dr. Choi’s advice. | 我强烈建议你听从崔医生的建议 |
[17:10] | As far as the psych evaluation goes, | 你的心理评估做完了 |
[17:12] | am I in the clear? | 我没问题吧 |
[17:14] | Well, not listening to your physician | 不听医生的话 |
[17:16] | isn’t the greatest sign to me. | 可不是个好兆头 |
[17:17] | Well, you’re not the only psychiatrist in Chicago. | 可芝加哥又不是只有你一位心理咨询师 |
[17:19] | I’ll get a referral from my primary. | 我会让我的主治医生继续治疗 |
[17:21] | – Sean… – Viv, we’re going. | -肖恩 -小薇 我们走 |
[17:22] | Hand me my clothes. | 把我的衣服递给我 |
[17:24] | Please get me whatever paperwork I need to sign, | 请把我需要签字的文件拿给我 |
[17:25] | so I can get out of here. | 我要出院 |
[17:27] | I’ll be back shortly. | 我很快回来 |
[17:32] | Something’s just not right with him. | 他有点不对劲 |
[17:33] | – I agree. – But is it physical or mental? | -我同意 -但是是生理上还是精神上的 |
[17:35] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我的猜测跟你们一样 |
[17:36] | Unfortunately, we have no grounds to hold him. | 很遗憾 我们没有理由不让他出院 |
[17:40] | I’ll get the paperwork ready. | 我去准备出院文件 |
[17:45] | Okay, so your patient is in SVT. | 好 你的病人室上性心动过速 |
[17:48] | What do you do? | 你要怎么办 |
[17:50] | Um, cardiovert at 7 joules. | 除颤器开到七焦 |
[17:53] | Right. | 对 |
[17:54] | So she’s back in sinus rhythm. What now? | 她又恢复窦性心律了 现在怎么办 |
[17:56] | – Check her vitals… – Mm-hmm. | -查看她的生命体征 -对 |
[17:57] | Establish IV access, | 准备静脉输液 |
[17:59] | provide fluids if her BP drops below 75 systolic. | 如果她的收缩压低于75就进行输液 |
[18:02] | And? The adenosine? You got a dose? | 然后 腺甘酸 你加了吗 |
[18:08] | Adenosine is scratched out. | 腺甘酸被划掉了 |
[18:09] | Calculate then. | 那就自己算 |
[18:11] | Your patient’s gonna revert back to SVT. | 你的病人又要开始室上性心动过速了 |
[18:13] | Come on. | 快点 |
[18:14] | It’s a life and death situation here. | 这是生死攸关的事 |
[18:16] | 6.5 milligrams of adenosine. | 6.5毫克的腺甘酸 |
[18:24] | It’s 0.65, not 6.5. Here. | 是0.65 不是6.5 给 |
[18:29] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:34] | – What happened? – He can’t feel his left arm. | -什么情况 -他的左胳膊没有知觉了 |
[18:38] | All right, left BP is 80 over 30. | 好了 左臂血压是80/30 |
[18:39] | Check the right. Sat’s at 70. | 看一下右边 血氧饱和70 |
[18:42] | Hey, Brandon, can you squeeze my hand? | 布兰登 你能捏一下我的手吗 |
[18:45] | No. No, I can’t. | 不行 不行 我动不了 |
[18:47] | – Okay. – Right arm’s 150 over 100. | -好的 -右臂是150/100 |
[18:49] | What’s–what’s going on? | 这是 这是怎么回事 |
[18:51] | All right, legs are cold. We need a CT angio now! | 双腿变冷 我们需要马上做CT造影 |
[18:53] | Got it! | 收到 |
[18:54] | – Dad? – What is happening? | -爸爸 -怎么了 |
[18:57] | Brandon’s not getting blood to his left arm, | 布兰登的左臂没有供血 |
[18:58] | but I need a picture of it to see. | 但我需要拍片看一下 |
[19:00] | It’s possible that the graft we put in has become occluded. | 有可能是我们做的移植堵塞了 |
[19:03] | Occlud–occluded? What does that mean? | 堵塞 堵塞了 这是什么意思 |
[19:04] | The first surgery may not have worked. | 第一场手术可能没起效 |
[19:06] | So you have to do it again? | 那你们得再做一次吗 |
[19:08] | It may be more complicated than that. | 可能没那么简单 |
[19:19] | She’s in v-fib! | 她室颤了 |
[19:23] | Paddles. Start compressions. | 除颤仪 开始心脏按压 |
[19:24] | – Will, I’ll break her ribs. – Charge to 200 joules. | -威尔 她的肋骨会断 -充电至两百焦 |
[19:29] | Start compressions now! | 马上开始按压 |
[19:30] | Are you sure? I– | 你确定吗 我… |
[19:32] | – Out of my way. – No, Will. | -让开 -别 威尔 |
[19:38] | – Are we charged? – 200 joules. | -充电了吗 -两百焦 |
[19:41] | Holding the CPR. Clear. | 心肺复苏暂停 离手 |
[19:45] | One milligram of epi, charge to 200 again. | 一毫克肾上腺素 再次充电至两百 |
[19:49] | – 200. – All right, clear. | -两百 -好了 离手 |
[19:55] | Pulse is good. | 脉搏正常 |
[20:19] | Dr. Halstead decided to intubate. | 霍斯特德医生决定插管 |
[20:26] | You know, this woman is the reason I stayed in nursing. | 我是因为她才开始做护理的 |
[20:31] | My first year as an O.R. nurse, | 第一年做手术室护士时 |
[20:33] | I actually thought about quitting. | 其实我想过放弃 |
[20:35] | – You? – Oh, I had a rough time. | -你吗 -有段时间很艰难 |
[20:39] | There was this, um, surgery I scrubbed on. | 有一场…手术 是我做消毒 |
[20:43] | I think it was a vascular case. | 应该是血管手术 |
[20:45] | The resident asked for a ten blade scalpel. | 医生要一把十刃手术刀 |
[20:48] | It slipped out of my hand, dropped in the incision. | 结果手术刀从我手里滑落 掉进了切口 |
[20:52] | – Oh, my God. – It didn’t hurt the patient, | -我的天啊 -没有伤到病人 |
[20:54] | but that resident reamed me out. | 但那个医生四处散布这事 |
[20:59] | Dr. Rowan stepped in, called him out, | 罗文医生介入了 叫他过去 |
[21:02] | said everyone | 说手术室里 |
[21:03] | in the O.R. deserved civility. | 每个人都应该得到尊重 |
[21:07] | Everyone. | 每一个人 |
[21:09] | Bella Rowan. | 贝拉·罗文 |
[21:13] | Wonderful woman. | 了不起的女人 |
[21:17] | Extraordinary teacher. | 非凡的老师 |
[21:25] | Sean, oh, my God. | 肖恩 我的天啊 |
[21:27] | Oh, my God. Uh, help, someone! | 我的天啊 救命 来人啊 |
[21:29] | Help my husband, please. | 救救我丈夫 拜托了 |
[21:31] | Okay, hey, I need a gurney here. | 好的 这里需要一张轮床 |
[21:33] | Mr. Adams, can you hear me? | 亚当斯先生 你能听到吗 |
[21:35] | – What’s wrong with him? – Unresponsive, | -他怎么了 -没有反应 |
[21:37] | has a pulse. Let’s get him in a room. | 有脉搏 我们把他送进病房 |
[21:39] | Bring it over here. | 过来这里 |
[21:43] | Let’s transfer on my count. Ready, one, two, three. | 听我数数转移 准备 一 二 三 |
[21:46] | – Here we go. – All right, he’s not breathing. | -我们走吧 -他没有呼吸了 |
[21:48] | – Get a laryngoscope and a 7.5 ET tube. – Sean! | -做喉镜和气管插管 -肖恩 |
[21:51] | Trauma 1 to prep. | 准备创伤一室 |
[21:53] | He’s totally flaccid. Don’t need drugs. | 他彻底晕厥了 不需要用药 |
[21:58] | Monique, you start the IV. | 莫妮克 你开始静脉注射 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:02] | – Sean… – Okay, you stand right here. | -肖恩 -好 你就站在这里 |
[22:05] | He’s got a massive upper GI bleed. | 他的上消化道大量出血 |
[22:06] | His stomach’s filling with blood. | 他的胃里都是血液 |
[22:08] | I’m in. April, listen to his lungs. | 进去了 艾普尔 听听他的肺音 |
[22:10] | Yep. | 好的 |
[22:14] | Good breath sounds bilaterally. | 两边呼吸音都不错 |
[22:15] | All right, hang two units of blood and get another four ready. | 好 挂两单位的血 再准备四个单位的 |
[22:17] | What’s going on? Why–why is this happening? | 怎么回事 为什么 为什么会这样 |
[22:19] | I don’t know, but we’re gonna find out. | 我不知道 但我们会查出来的 |
[22:22] | Hang saline. | 挂盐水 |
[22:23] | – Saline’s up. – All right, stay on it. | -盐水挂好了 -好 就这样 |
[22:35] | Got your page. | 收到你的呼叫了 |
[22:37] | Dr. Rowan’s latest labs. | 罗文医生最新的报告 |
[22:40] | I am so sorry. She’s in acute renal failure. | 很遗憾 她现在是急性肾功能衰竭 |
[22:42] | Hyperkalemic and still acidotic. | 高钾血和酸中毒 |
[22:47] | All right, we’ll start her on low flow dialysis. | 好的 我们给她做低流透析 |
[22:50] | It should correct her electrolytes and PH. | 这样应该能调整她的电解质和酸碱度 |
[22:52] | Will… | 威尔 |
[22:54] | I won’t stand by and let her die. | 我不会袖手旁观看着她死 |
[22:58] | Tell April to call renal. | 让艾普尔呼叫肾脏部 |
[23:06] | Graft occlusion is a possible outcome of any vascular surgery. | 移植物闭塞在任何血管外科手术中都可能出现 |
[23:10] | It’s nobody’s fault. | 这不能怪任何人 |
[23:12] | Okay, so there are two options, right? | 好吧 那现在有两个选择 对吗 |
[23:14] | – We could either– – Just let me handle this, okay? | -我们可以 -让我来处理 好吗 |
[23:19] | Mitch, a moment? | 米奇 有时间吗 |
[23:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[23:28] | So the CT revealed that the graft | CT显示我放进 |
[23:29] | I placed in Brandon’s chest kinked, | 布兰登胸腔的移植物扭结了 |
[23:31] | causing re-coarctation, | 引发了再缩窄 |
[23:34] | or essentially a, uh– a narrowing of his aorta. | 或者就是 主动脉收缩 |
[23:37] | Like before? | 跟以前一样 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 很遗憾 |
[23:41] | So–so what? We’re just back at square one? | 那 那怎么办 我们又回到原点了吗 |
[23:45] | Yes, but this time, things are more complicated. | 是的 但是这次 情况更加复杂了 |
[23:49] | Now I can repair the graft by placing a stent, | 我可以用支架修复嫁接 |
[23:51] | and we would do that in the cath lab. | 这我们可以在导管室里做 |
[23:53] | But the stent will cover | 但支架会堵住 |
[23:55] | the opening of his left subclavian artery. | 左锁骨下动脉 |
[23:58] | That will cut off circulation to his left arm, | 这样就会切断他左臂的血液循环 |
[24:03] | meaning Brandon will lose that arm. | 也就是说布兰登会失去左臂 |
[24:06] | Lose his arm? | 失去左臂 |
[24:16] | No. | 不行 |
[24:17] | No—-he can’t. He can’t. | 不 他不能失去他的胳膊 他不能 |
[24:20] | It–there must be something else you can do. | 一定还有什么别的办法 |
[24:25] | I’m sorry, but no. | 很抱歉 但是没有别的办法了 |
[24:26] | I’m afraid this is our only viable option. | 恐怕这是我们唯一可行的选择了 |
[24:31] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[24:34] | Hey, look, Mitch, why don’t you go be with your son, okay? | 米奇 你去陪会儿你儿子吧 |
[24:37] | We’ll take him up to surgery soon. | 我们一会就要给他手术了 |
[24:40] | I’m very sorry. | 非常遗憾 |
[24:46] | Pardon me, Dr. Rhodes. | 不好意思 罗德斯医生 |
[24:48] | I know you must’ve had a very good reason, | 我知道你一定有很好的理由 |
[24:49] | but you didn’t present the other option, | 但是你没有给病人家属提供另一种选择 |
[24:51] | the carotid subclavian bypass. | 颈锁骨下动脉旁路搭桥 |
[24:53] | Wouldn’t that preserve Brandon’s arm? | 这不是可以保住布兰登的胳膊吗 |
[24:55] | Dr. Bardovi, 20 to 30% of young patients | 巴多维医生 百分之20到30的年轻病人 |
[24:59] | will stroke out and possibly die | 在你夹住他们的颈动脉的时候 |
[25:01] | when you clamp their carotid. | 会中风甚至有可能死亡 |
[25:03] | – It’s too big of a risk. – Okay, but still– | -风险太高了 -好吧 但是依旧… |
[25:04] | It’s too big of a risk. | 风险太高了 |
[25:14] | What was that all about? | 那是怎么回事 |
[25:17] | Look, this boy’s father– I know the type. | 那男孩的父亲 我知道那种人 |
[25:20] | I grew up with one. | 我的成长环境中就有这样的人 |
[25:21] | He wants his son to be something he isn’t. | 他想让他的儿子实现他自己完成不了的愿望 |
[25:23] | He’ll choose the bypass. It’s too dangerous. | 他会选择旁路搭桥的 这太危险了 |
[25:26] | But it’s his decision, not yours. | 但那是他的选择 不是你的 |
[25:29] | I already opened Brandon up once. | 我已经给布兰登开过刀了 |
[25:30] | I’m not gonna do it again. | 我不会再做一次 |
[25:32] | I’m not gonna risk this boy’s life | 我不会冒着让那孩子丢掉命的危险 |
[25:33] | just to save his arm. | 只是为了保住他的胳膊 |
[25:46] | Huge gastric ulcer. | 严重胃溃疡 |
[25:47] | That’s where all the blood was coming from. | 那就是出血的来源 |
[25:49] | Were you able to stop the bleeding? | 能止住吗 |
[25:50] | Yeah, GI cauterized it, but that’s not the headline. | 肠胃科刚刚缝合了 但这不是重点 |
[25:53] | Sean’s endoscopy shows chronic caustic esophageal erosions. | 肖恩的内窥镜检查显示出慢性食管糜烂 |
[25:58] | And his chest X-Ray… | 他的胸部X光 |
[26:00] | Pneumonitis. | 肺炎 |
[26:02] | This is a pattern suggestive of ingesting | 这说明他摄入了 |
[26:04] | some sort of hydrocarbon. | 某种碳氢化合物 |
[26:06] | Isn’t that in cleaning products? | 那不是在清洁用品中才有的吗 |
[26:08] | And lighter fluid, motor oil, gasoline. | 点火液 机油 汽油 |
[26:11] | Extremely toxic, so we must be talking about | 是剧毒 所以一定是 |
[26:14] | low doses over a long period of time. | 长期以来以很低的剂量摄入的 |
[26:16] | So I was right. We should be concerned he’s suicidal. | 那么我是对的 我们应该考虑一下他有自杀倾向 |
[26:19] | Why assume he’s doing this to himself? | 为什么认为他有自杀倾向 |
[26:20] | Well, what, you think someone’s poisoning him? | 你觉得有人给他下毒吗 |
[26:23] | I don’t know. It’s possible. | 我不知道 但有这个可能 |
[26:25] | I had a case where a wife was slipping something | 我曾经有个病例就是妻子 |
[26:26] | into her husband’s food. | 给丈夫的食物中下了东西 |
[26:28] | So you think it’s his wife? | 所以你认为是他的妻子给他下毒的吗 |
[26:30] | You know, hydrocarbons are extremely noxious, | 碳氢化合物是剧毒 |
[26:32] | – so he would’ve smelled it. – Not necessarily. | -所以他应该能闻出来 -不一定 |
[26:35] | They’re all over any aircraft hanger. | 飞机库里到处都是 |
[26:37] | With constant exposure, he could be nose blind. | 在持续暴露的情况下 他可能失去了嗅觉 |
[26:39] | I don’t know. Suicide? | 我不知道 自杀 |
[26:41] | Attempted murder? | 试图谋杀 |
[26:43] | I think it might be something else altogether. | 也许还有别的可能 |
[26:57] | I just checked in on Dr. Rowan. | 我刚刚看了罗文医生 |
[27:00] | I heard you ordered dialysis. | 我听说你安排了透析 |
[27:03] | She’s in renal failure. | 她肾功能衰竭了 |
[27:04] | That’s the appropriate treatment. | 这是合适的治疗 |
[27:05] | I understand the medicine, doctor. | 我懂这其中的医学原理 医生 |
[27:10] | – Even if you dialyze her– – I am. | -即使你给她做了透析 -我会的 |
[27:12] | Even if you dialyze her, | 即使你给她做了透析 |
[27:14] | she’s unlikely to come off the vent. | 她也离不开呼吸机了 |
[27:17] | That means she’ll be bedridden. | 也就意味着她得长期卧床了 |
[27:20] | Eventually, she’ll need a tracheostomy. | 最终 她就会需要做气管切开术 |
[27:25] | You’ve already broken her ribs. | 你已经弄断了她的肋骨 |
[27:29] | Now she’ll have bed sores, a feeding tube. | 现在她会有褥疮 鼻饲管 |
[27:34] | Shouldn’t quality of life be a consideration? | 难道生活质量不在你的考虑之中吗 |
[27:57] | I mean, remember that ballplayer I told you about? | 还记得我和你说过的棒球手吗 |
[28:00] | He was a pitcher with one arm. He was one of the best. | 他是个只有一只胳膊的投手 他是最好的投手之一 |
[28:03] | All right, so, you know, be strong. | 所以 坚强点 |
[28:07] | We can do this. | 我们可以做到的 |
[28:09] | I mean, the important thing is that you’re gonna be alive. | 重要的是你能活着 |
[28:12] | And healthy. | 能健康的活着 |
[28:15] | We’ll figure out the rest, okay? Together. | 我们会度过剩下的难关 好吗 我们一起 |
[28:20] | Mitch… | 米奇 |
[28:21] | Guys, if you can hold on for a second. | 麻烦大家等一下 |
[28:23] | – Have a word with you? – Okay, buddy. | -能和你聊聊吗 -好 哥们 |
[28:30] | So, I’ve been thinking about Brandon’s case, | 我一直在想布兰登的病例 |
[28:33] | and there is something else we can try. | 还有别的方法我们可以试试 |
[28:40] | Wrong angle. | 角度不对 |
[28:41] | You need to go in perpendicular, or you’ll stay in the cortex. | 你得垂直进入 否则你就只停留在皮层 |
[28:50] | You’re too shallow. | 太浅了 |
[28:51] | You need to keep on drilling until you hub the needle. | 一直钻 直到你感觉到针头 |
[28:59] | Not like that. | 不是那样 |
[29:00] | Who taught her how to do an IO? An orangutan? | 谁教她输液的 大猩猩吗 |
[29:02] | Okay. She’ll get there. | 她会学会的 |
[29:07] | We’ve all gone through this. Just take it slowly. | 我们都经历过这步 慢慢来就好 |
[29:11] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[29:18] | There you go. | 好了 |
[29:27] | White board says carotid subclavian bypass. | 白板上写着颈锁骨下动脉旁路搭桥 |
[29:31] | It’s just, I thought– | 我想… |
[29:32] | I presented both options to the patient’s father. | 我给病人的父亲提供了两种选择 |
[29:35] | As I suspected, he chose the carotid subclavian bypass. | 正如我猜想的 他选择了颈锁骨下动脉旁路搭桥 |
[29:40] | And you’re gonna do a great job, Dr. Rhodes. | 你会做得很好的 罗德斯医生 |
[29:42] | You’re an exceptional surgeon, and it is an honor to be– | 你是个卓越的医生 很荣幸… |
[29:44] | Dr. Bardovi, you don’t have to do that. | 巴多维医生 你不用这么做 |
[29:48] | You’re a fine surgeon, | 你是个不错的医生 |
[29:50] | and trust me, I’m a less than perfect teacher. | 相信我 我是个不够完美的老师 |
[29:58] | Mr. Adams, can I ask you, um– | 亚当斯先生 我能问你… |
[30:02] | you ever find yourself doing something | 你有发现过你在做一些 |
[30:04] | that you know you shouldn’t, | 你知道你不应该做的事 |
[30:06] | but you just can’t stop? | 但你又停不下来吗 |
[30:09] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 完全不知道你在说些什么 |
[30:13] | My wife would say that I– I watch too much football. | 我妻子总是说 我看太多橄榄球了 |
[30:18] | Can I tell you my dirty little secret? | 可以告诉你一个小秘密吗 |
[30:21] | I went through this phase | 我经历过这个阶段 |
[30:22] | where I would come home every night, | 每晚我回到家 |
[30:25] | cut my nails every night, like down to the quick. | 每晚都要剪指甲 剪得很短 |
[30:30] | couldn’t stop. | 停不下来 |
[30:32] | On some level, I must’ve been satisfying some urge, | 从某种程度来说 这一定满足了我的某种需求 |
[30:36] | but my hands were bleeding. | 但是我的手在流血 |
[30:40] | It wasn’t good. | 这样不好 |
[30:42] | And the point of this? | 重点是什么 |
[30:44] | The point is that I understand compulsive behavior. | 重点是我理解强迫症行为 |
[30:48] | You know, it’s not rational. You can’t explain it. | 是不合道理的 你无法解释 |
[30:50] | You just–you just do it. | 你只是 只是这么做 |
[30:53] | Yeah, but eventually, | 但是最终 |
[30:56] | like with me, your fingers bleed, | 就像我一样 你的手指会流血 |
[30:59] | or something similar. | 或者发生类似的情况 |
[31:01] | And it just starts to– to cost you too much, | 这种行为会 会让你付出很大的代价 |
[31:05] | and you wanna stop. | 你想要停止 |
[31:08] | I mean, you realize that it’s interfering with your life, | 你认识到它影响到了你的生活 |
[31:11] | and you–you just really, really wanna stop. | 你是真的 真的想要停下 |
[31:17] | Sean, I think you have a compulsion, | 肖恩 我认为你有强迫症 |
[31:19] | and you’re tired, | 你很累 |
[31:23] | and you’re also getting scared. | 你也很害怕 |
[31:25] | I mean, who wouldn’t be scared? | 谁不害怕呢 |
[31:26] | All that–all that blood? All that vomiting? | 毕竟吐出了那么多血 |
[31:39] | Yes. | 是 |
[31:44] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[31:51] | Mr. Adams, we think you’re ingesting something very harmful. | 亚当斯先生 我们认为你在摄入非常危险的东西 |
[31:56] | Can you tell us what it is? | 你能告诉我们是什么吗 |
[32:02] | Mr. Adams, please, we can help you. | 亚当斯先生 我们可以帮你 |
[32:11] | Gasoline. | 汽油 |
[32:12] | I’m sorry? Say again? | 抱歉 什么 |
[32:17] | I drank gasoline. | 我喝汽油 |
[32:30] | Is my husband crazy? | 我丈夫疯了吗 |
[32:34] | Why would anyone drink gasoline? | 为什么会有人喝汽油 |
[32:36] | I know it’s very difficult to fathom, | 我知道这很难让人理解 |
[32:39] | but I’m quite sure that your husband is suffering from | 但我确定 你丈夫得了一种叫做 |
[32:42] | a psychiatric disorder known as Pica, | 异食癖的精神疾病 |
[32:45] | which involves the compulsive consumption of non-nutritive, | 这会让人强迫性摄入一些没有营养 |
[32:50] | and sometimes even hazardous, substances. | 有时甚至是危险的物质 |
[32:53] | For some, it’s paint chips. | 有人喝油漆 |
[32:55] | For others, dirt. | 有人吃土 |
[32:58] | For your husband, it’s gasoline. | 你丈夫是喝汽油 |
[33:01] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:02] | There’s no unified theory as to the cause. | 其原因没有确定理论 |
[33:05] | All we know is that it manifests itself as a compulsion, | 我们只知道症状为一种强迫性 |
[33:08] | an irresistible urge, against one’s conscious wishes. | 无法抗拒的冲动 与人的主观意愿相悖 |
[33:14] | Can he stop? | 他能停下吗 |
[33:15] | Probably not on his own, | 他自己可能无法停下 |
[33:17] | but if he’ll allow us, we can help him. | 但如果他愿意 我们可以帮他 |
[33:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:23] | We’ll do whatever it takes to get him healthy. | 我们尽一切所能让他恢复健康 |
[33:26] | Before we discuss the course of psychotherapy, | 在讨论精神治疗之前 |
[33:28] | I’d like to talk to you and your husband | 我想先跟你和你丈夫 |
[33:30] | about repairing the physical damage. | 说一下身体损伤的治疗 |
[33:31] | Of course. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[33:32] | Yes. | 好 |
[33:37] | He could’ve killed himself. | 他可能害死自己 |
[33:41] | Sometimes we get a win, right? | 有时候我们也能赢 对吧 |
[33:43] | Sometimes we get a win. | 有时候我们也能赢 |
[33:46] | If you take one thing away from me today, | 如果今天大家记住一件事 |
[33:49] | let it be this: | 那我希望是 |
[33:52] | treat the patient, not the disease. | 治疗病人 而非疾病 |
[34:26] | Good. You haven’t started. | 好 你还没开始 |
[34:27] | Just finished the line. Why? | 刚准备好管线 怎么了 |
[34:30] | You were right. We shouldn’t do this. | 你说的对 我们不该这么做 |
[34:34] | What changed your mind? | 你为什么改变想法了 |
[34:35] | Treat the patient, not the disease. | 治疗病人 而非疾病 |
[34:41] | Our patient wouldn’t have wanted this. | 我们的病人不会想这样 |
[34:44] | April, 10 milligrams of morphine, | 艾普尔 10毫克吗啡 |
[34:46] | and hang a drip, please. | 挂点滴 谢谢 |
[34:53] | Dr. Rowan… | 罗文医生 |
[34:56] | I’m going to extubate you. | 我要移除插管 |
[34:59] | I promise you won’t feel any pain. | 我保证你不会感受到任何痛苦 |
[35:04] | I’ll let you two be alone with her now. | 你们两个单独跟她待一会儿吧 |
[35:59] | Okay, going to start the carotid anastomosis. | 好 准备开始颈动脉吻合术 |
[36:01] | Everybody get ready. | 大家都做好准备 |
[36:03] | We’re going to clamp the left carotid. | 我们要夹住左侧颈动脉 |
[36:05] | Carla, tell me if you see any change on the EEG. | 卡拉 脑电图上有任何变化 及时告知我 |
[36:08] | Right. | 好 |
[36:10] | Peripheral cross clamp times two? | 上两把周围十字夹 |
[36:28] | – Carotid is cross-clamped. – Brain waves look good. | -劲动脉用十字夹夹住了 -脑电波情况良好 |
[36:31] | Okay, eleven blade, followed by 5-0 prolene. | 好 11号手术刀 5-0普理灵 |
[36:45] | Let’s sew this graft in quickly. | 我们尽快缝合这处移植 |
[36:49] | Brain waves flattening on the right. | 右脑脑电波变平缓 |
[36:51] | He’s impending infarct. | 即将脑梗死 |
[36:54] | We only have four minutes of hypoxia before deficits occur. | 低氧时间只能持续四分钟 否则后果严重 |
[36:57] | Do we unclamp him? | 打开十字夹吗 |
[36:59] | We can still call this off and take him to the cath lab. | 现在仍然可以取消 然后送他去导管室 |
[37:01] | It’s safer. | 这样更安全 |
[37:04] | Dr. Rhodes… | 罗德斯医生 |
[37:05] | No. This kid’s not losing his arm. | 不 不能让这孩子失去胳膊 |
[37:10] | Coming around the front wall now. | 现在转移到胸墙 |
[37:12] | Left side brain’s 50, right side’s 70. | 左脑50 右脑70 |
[37:15] | Dr. Bardovi, follow me. Eyes on the field. | 巴多维医生 跟上我 注意力集中到手术上 |
[37:19] | Dr. Rhodes, you need to get those clamps off. | 罗德斯医生 你需要马上取下十字夹 |
[37:21] | Thank you, Marty, I’m almost there. | 谢谢 马蒂 我就快好了 |
[37:26] | Left side’s 30, right side’s 50. | 左脑30 右脑50 |
[37:32] | Okay, done. | 好了 |
[37:35] | Coming off cross clamp. | 取下十字夹 |
[37:38] | Cross clamps are off. | 十字夹已取下 |
[37:40] | I’ve reestablished flow. | 已恢复血液流动 |
[37:44] | EEG is normalizing. | 脑电图正在恢复正常 |
[37:48] | You have a good wave pattern. | 脑电波情况良好 |
[37:51] | He’s good. | 他没问题了 |
[37:53] | Nice work, Dr. Rhodes. | 做得好 罗德斯医生 |
[37:55] | Okay, everyone, let’s get set up for the stent. | 好了 各位 我们准备血管支架 |
[38:01] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[38:03] | How could you do this to us? | 你怎么能这么对我们 |
[38:06] | – Uh, excuse me? – My husband told me. | -什么 -我丈夫告诉我了 |
[38:10] | He’ll lose his pilot’s license. | 他会失去飞行员执照 |
[38:11] | We’ll lose everything. | 我们会失去一切 |
[38:13] | I’m very sorry. Uh, I had no choice. | 很遗憾 我别无选择 |
[38:16] | I am legally obligated to report him. | 我有法律义务上报他的情况 |
[38:19] | It’s his life. | 你毁了他的生活 |
[38:30] | I called the FAA. I had to. | 我通知了航空局 迫不得已 |
[38:32] | Every time he gets on a plane, he puts his own life | 每次他上飞机 他都是把自己的生命 |
[38:36] | and the lives of all of his passengers at risk. | 还有所有乘客的生命置于险境 |
[38:40] | I know this wasn’t, | 我知道这不是 |
[38:43] | necessarily the win that you were looking for, | 你期望看到的那种胜利 |
[38:45] | but at least we saved a man’s life. | 但至少我们救了一个人的命 |
[38:49] | See you in the morning? | 明早见 |
[39:08] | I heard the surgery went well. | 听说手术很顺利 |
[39:11] | Yeah, thankfully. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[39:15] | Yeah, don’t worry, I won’t tell anyone. | 不用担心 我不会告诉任何人 |
[39:17] | – Tell ’em what? – Mm, that you were scared. | -告诉他们什么 -你其实害怕了 |
[39:21] | That’s what you think, huh? | 原来你这么想吗 |
[39:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:25] | Man, you’re definitely a Charles. | 你真是查尔斯家的人 |
[39:29] | You’re very perceptive. | 观察力非常敏锐 |
[39:34] | I was after that first time. | 第一次后我是害怕 |
[39:35] | I was–I was afraid. I was afraid I was gonna lose him. | 我害怕会失去他 |
[39:40] | I have fears of my own, you know. | 我也有害怕的事 |
[39:44] | – Cholera? Typhus? – Yeah. | -霍乱 斑疹伤寒 -对 |
[39:47] | And relationships. | 还有谈恋爱 |
[39:50] | There are a lot of pitfalls in dating a surgeon. | 跟一个外科医生在一起有很多潜在危险 |
[39:53] | It’s crazy hours, stress of the job– | 工作时间长 压力大… |
[39:57] | Great case, Dr. Rhodes. Very impressive. | 手术很成功 罗德斯医生 |
[40:00] | And thanks for the vote of confidence. | 谢谢你的自信 |
[40:05] | Fawning women falling at your feet. | 拜倒在你脚下 奉承你的女人 |
[40:09] | Yeah, I don’t know if I can compete with all of that. | 我不知道我能否敌得过这一切 |
[40:12] | You don’t have to compete. | 你不用敌得过 |
[40:15] | I’m all in. | 尽管相信我 |
[40:24] | So your sister… | 那你妹妹… |
[40:30] | Let’s see, is she a red or white wine drinker? | 她喜欢喝红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒 |
[40:34] | White. | 白的 |
[40:35] | Not Chardonnay. Uh, Sauvignon Blanc. | 不是霞多丽 是苏维翁 |
[40:43] | Will? | 威尔 |
[40:49] | I’m–I’m so sorry for your loss. | 节哀顺变 |