时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Pakage you some of last night’s lasagne. | 给你打包了点昨晚的意大利面 |
[00:07] | Thank you, babe. | 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[00:09] | OK. Yes. Bye. | 好嘞 再见 |
[00:13] | Oh wait, I almost forgot. | 等等 我差点忘了 |
[00:16] | I bought you these. | 我给你买了这个 |
[00:17] | Memory foam, on your feet all day. | 记忆海绵 放脚底踩着 |
[00:20] | I don’t know what I’d do without you. | 如果没有你我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[00:22] | Yeah. | 没我不行 |
[00:33] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[00:36] | Yes… | 愿意… |
[00:38] | what? | 什么 |
[00:40] | I’m sorry that it took so long, | 抱歉我考虑了这么久 |
[00:43] | but I do want to marry you. | 但我愿意嫁给你 |
[00:47] | I mean, if the offer still stands. | 如果你还愿意娶我的话 |
[00:55] | I’ve been sitting on this for months. | 我已经等了几个月了 |
[00:59] | Just waiting. | 默默在等 |
[01:07] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -没错 |
[01:11] | Oh, my God. It’s beautiful. | 天呐 太美了 |
[01:16] | Tate, yes! | 塔特 我愿意 |
[01:28] | I thought you were picking up an extra shift. | 我以为你还要再上一轮班 |
[01:30] | Yeah, I was hoping to, | 是啊 我本来想上的 |
[01:31] | but Goodwin put a moratorium on overtime. | 但古德温不允许加班 |
[01:34] | Oh, I do not wanna go home right now | 我真不想现在回家 |
[01:36] | – and face Mandelbrot. – What? Is your new roomie | -面对曼德勃罗 -什么 你的新室友 |
[01:39] | still leaving toe nail clippings on the couch? | 还把脚指甲剪丢沙发上吗 |
[01:41] | Worse. Now he’s doing jumping jacks in the nude. | 更糟糕 现在他会裸体开合跳 |
[01:45] | Okay, you really need a new roommate. | 好吧 你真的需要再换个室友 |
[01:46] | I can’t make rent without him. | 没他一起分担房租我吃不消 |
[01:48] | Well, hey, if worst comes to worst, | 反正万不得已 |
[01:50] | got plenty of beds down in the morgue. | 太平间还有很多空床呢 |
[01:52] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:54] | Yeah, I bet you do. I might take you up on that. | 那是没错 我可能会接受你的邀请 |
[01:58] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[01:59] | Um, Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[02:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[02:02] | I, uh, I don’t mean to pry, | 我不是故意偷听的 |
[02:05] | but it sounds to me like you may be in need of | 但你好像需要 |
[02:08] | a little extra cash flow. | 一点现金周转 |
[02:11] | Now just hear me out for one sec. | 给我一点时间听我说 |
[02:16] | I think I can help. | 我也许能帮你 |
[02:20] | Dr. Manning, incoming, Trauma 3. | 曼宁医生 有病人 三号创伤科 |
[02:24] | 61 year-old male, BP 140/90, fever 101. | 61岁男性 血压140/90 发烧38度 |
[02:28] | Called it in himself | 我们到的时候 |
[02:29] | but could hardly breathe by the time we got there. | 他说自己喘不过气来 |
[02:30] | – Please– – Sir, I need you to relax. | -拜托… -先生 你得放松 |
[02:32] | – Listen to me. – Just try to relax, okay? | -听我说 -尽量放松好吗 |
[02:34] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[02:36] | All right, let’s start a neb treatment | 好 开始喷雾疗法 |
[02:37] | and get 125 milligrams solumedrol IV. | 静脉注射125毫克琥钠甲强龙 |
[02:39] | Okay, got it. | 好的 明白 |
[02:41] | And an ABG kit… | 还有动脉血气检查包… |
[02:43] | All right, let’s transfer him. | 好 把他转移到床上 |
[02:44] | On my count. Ready? One, two, three. | 听我口令 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[02:48] | – Let’s get it out. – Let’s get that neb treatment. | -把轮床推出去 -进行喷雾治疗 |
[02:49] | Coming up. | 就来 |
[02:52] | Just try to relax, sir. | 放松点 先生 |
[02:54] | All right, I need you to take a deep breath for me, okay? | 好的 请你深呼吸好吗 |
[02:56] | There you go. | 好的 |
[02:58] | Do you have any family we should notify? | 需要我们通知你的家人吗 |
[03:00] | No–I need–I need to speak to Sharon. | 不 我需要和莎伦谈谈 |
[03:04] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[03:05] | I need to speak to Sharon. | 我得和莎伦谈谈 |
[03:07] | – Relax, relax. – Sharon–Sharon– | -放松 -放松 -莎伦 莎伦 |
[03:09] | – Take this in. – McGee. | -放到嘴里 -麦吉 |
[03:12] | What did he say? | 他说什么 |
[03:13] | – Something about a Sharon. – McGee. He said McGee. | -什么莎伦 -麦吉 他说麦吉 |
[03:17] | That’s Goodwin’s maiden name. | 那是古德温婚前的姓 |
[03:21] | Keep taking deep breaths, sir. | 继续深呼吸 先生 |
[03:34] | I had a fever and a headache for the past week, | 我过去几周一直在发烧 头疼 |
[03:37] | figured I had the flu. | 还以为自己得流感了 |
[03:38] | Next thing I know, I can’t catch my breath. | 然后我就喘不上气来了 |
[03:40] | – Any history of illness? – Had a flare-up of colitis | -有什么病史吗 -几个月前曾经 |
[03:43] | a few months back. | 得过一次结肠炎 |
[03:44] | Doctor put me on a course of steroids. | 医生让我服用一些类固醇 |
[03:47] | Reggie Dixon. | 雷吉·迪克森 |
[03:49] | There she is. | 她来了 |
[03:51] | Just like I remember. | 一点都没有变 |
[03:53] | It has been way too long. | 好久不见了 |
[03:56] | It sure has. | 是啊 |
[03:58] | Reggie and I grew up in the same neighborhood. | 雷吉和我从小住在一个社区里 |
[04:01] | Haven’t seen each other since when? | 从什么时候起就没见过面了 |
[04:05] | The summer after my senior year in High School. | 我高三暑假之后 |
[04:08] | That’s right. That’s right. | 没错 没错 |
[04:09] | I’d just gotten back from Vietnam. | 我当时刚从越南回来 |
[04:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[04:13] | – You served? – Oh, sort of. | -你服过役 -差不多吧 |
[04:16] | I–only thing I ever shot was my Pentax 1000. | 我用过的唯一武器就是我的宾得1000数码相机 |
[04:20] | Reggie was a photographer with “Stars and Stripes.” | 雷吉是《星条旗报》的摄影师 |
[04:23] | Now they said that you’re having trouble | 他们说你感觉 |
[04:25] | catching your breath? | 喘不过气来 |
[04:26] | Well, I can’t say | 我得说 |
[04:28] | you’re making it any easier. | 你一来我更喘不过气了 |
[04:30] | Stop it. | 别说了 |
[04:31] | Mr. Dixon, um, the doctor that put you on steroids– | 迪克森 给你用了类固醇的医生 |
[04:35] | can you get us his information? | 你能给我们联系方式吗 |
[04:36] | I can, but, uh, he’s in Paris. | 可以 但他在巴黎 |
[04:39] | – In Paris. – Yeah, Reuters had me stationed there, | -巴黎 -对 路透社把我安排在那里 |
[04:42] | and I transferred back here. | 后来我就调回来了 |
[04:45] | Time to start the next chapter. | 要开始书写新的篇章了 |
[04:47] | And is there anyone we could call? | 你有能联系的人吗 |
[04:50] | Are your folks still living? | 你的父母还活着吗 |
[04:53] | How about a wife? | 妻子呢 |
[04:55] | Never married. Never put down any roots. | 从未结婚 从未扎根过 |
[04:58] | Heard you were running the show at this place, | 听说你在这里 |
[05:00] | so I told the dispatcher to route me here. | 所以我申请分派到这里 |
[05:02] | Knew you’d have my back. | 我知道你会照顾我的 |
[05:04] | Yeah. You know that’s right. | 是啊 没错 |
[05:06] | I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你来了 |
[05:08] | Nurse Doris here’s gonna draw some blood | 桃瑞丝护士要抽点血 |
[05:10] | so we can order a few tests. | 我们可以做些检查 |
[05:12] | – I’ll be right back. – Thank you. | -我去去就来 -谢谢 |
[05:19] | So what are we looking at here? | 什么情况 |
[05:21] | Well, he was on a course of steroids, | 他用过类固醇 |
[05:23] | which could have weakened his immune system. | 会削弱他的免疫系统 |
[05:25] | We could be looking at a respiratory infection. | 我们可以看看有没有呼吸道感染 |
[05:27] | We’ll get a chest x-ray and start him on | 我们会做一个胸透 |
[05:28] | broad spectrum antibiotics and see what the labs say, Maggie. | 做一个广谱抗生素检查看看结果 麦基 |
[05:31] | Copy. | 明白 |
[05:32] | If you suspect anything, | 如果有什么疑问 |
[05:35] | run it down, and you let me know the second you get results. | 就做检查 一有结果就通知我 |
[05:38] | – Of course. – Yes, ma’am. | -当然 -好的 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:43] | – Was it just me, or– – No, she was definitely flirting. | -只有我这么觉得还是… -不 她就是在调情 |
[05:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:48] | Please help. | 帮帮我 |
[05:49] | April, what is wrong? | 艾普尔 怎么了 |
[05:50] | Please, my arm. It’s killing me– | 我的胳膊 太疼了 |
[05:52] | – What? – From the weight of this. | -什么 -因为这东西太重了 |
[05:55] | What? | 什么 |
[05:57] | Look at the sparkle on that thing. | 看看这亮光 |
[05:59] | You are gonna need some sunglasses. | 你得戴一副太阳镜 |
[06:01] | Congratulations, April. | 恭喜你 艾普尔 |
[06:02] | – Congratulations. – That is so pretty. | -恭喜 -太漂亮了 |
[06:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:05] | Hey, Mags, you see this thing? | 麦基 看到这个了吗 |
[06:06] | It’s hard to miss. | 很难不注意到 |
[06:08] | – Reese. – So beautiful. | -里斯 -太漂亮了 |
[06:11] | Treatment 2. Tried to assign him to someone else, | 第二治疗室 本来想把他安排给别人 |
[06:13] | but he said he would only talk to you. | 但他说他只想和你谈 |
[06:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:20] | This is big. | 这可是大事 |
[06:22] | Danny, what’s wrong? | 丹尼 怎么了 |
[06:25] | My stomach, it’s tied up in knots. | 我的胃好难受 |
[06:28] | Well, let’s take a look. | 我们来检查一下 |
[06:30] | Don’t they have a clinic at the shelter? | 收容所里没有诊所吗 |
[06:32] | I’m not at the shelter anymore. | 我现在不待在收容所了 |
[06:34] | What? | 什么 |
[06:35] | A woman came in with her newborn. | 来了一个女人和她刚出生的孩子 |
[06:37] | They said they needed the bed. | 他们说他们需要床位 |
[06:38] | Told me I had to leave. | 叫我离开那里 |
[06:40] | They kicked you out? | 他们把你赶出来了 |
[06:41] | I spend the night on the street. | 我整晚都在大街上 |
[06:42] | I barely slept. | 几乎没合眼 |
[06:44] | Hey, can you close the curtain? | 你能把帘子拉上吗 |
[06:49] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[06:50] | I don’t want them to find me, I… | 我不想让他们找到我 我… |
[06:52] | We took your tracking chip out. | 我们已经取出了你的芯片 |
[06:54] | They know that I was here. | 他们知道我在这里 |
[06:56] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[06:59] | I’m gonna keep you safe. | 我不会让你有危险的 |
[07:04] | Double iced latte with one pump of sugar free vanilla. | 特浓加冰拿铁加一泵无糖香草 |
[07:07] | For Robin. | 罗宾的 |
[07:09] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[07:12] | I’m sorry, you just ordered the exact same drink as me. | 对不起 你点的饮料和我点的一模一样 |
[07:15] | Vanilla? | 香草 |
[07:16] | A little dainty for a surgeon. | 外科医生加这个有点娇气吧 |
[07:18] | What are the odds? | 真巧啊 |
[07:19] | Well, if you limit the data set to just lattes, | 如果你只限考虑拿铁的话 |
[07:23] | you’ve got iced or no iced, caff or decaf– | 还有加冰或不加冰 低咖啡因… |
[07:26] | Don’t forget the vanilla. | 别忘了加不加香草 |
[07:28] | I’d say the odds of any two random people ordering | 要我说 两个人点一模一样的饮料概率 |
[07:30] | the same thing are about 1 in 36. | 大概为三十六分之一 |
[07:34] | Good with numbers. | 数学不错 |
[07:37] | Of course. Epidemiology. | 当然了 你是传染病科的 |
[07:38] | 罗宾·查尔斯 传染病科 | |
[07:42] | Wait are you– are you that Charles? | 等等 你…你就是那个查尔斯吗 |
[07:44] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[07:47] | Okay, designed it myself. With one swipe, | 好吧 我自己设计的 轻轻一划 |
[07:50] | you get a board-certified physician on your doorstep | 一小时之内 一名经过认证的医生 |
[07:52] | within the hour. | 就会出现在你家门口 |
[07:54] | – A house call app? – I prefer medicinal concierge. | -一个出诊应用 -我喜欢把这叫做医疗会诊 |
[07:58] | Look, I just launched the beta | 我才刚发布试用版 |
[07:59] | and I already got a write-up in TechCrunch. | 已经在科技博客上看到了相应的评价 |
[08:01] | Subscriber base is set to explode within the next quarter. | 到下个季度 用户基数肯定呈爆炸性增长 |
[08:03] | And I’ve got a few residents on board, | 我已经安排了几名住院医生会诊 |
[08:05] | but with an attending, we can make a killing. | 但如果有主治医师加入 肯定会好评如潮 |
[08:08] | A killing making house calls. | 好评如潮的会诊 |
[08:10] | How does $200 a call sound? | 一通电话两百元怎么样 |
[08:14] | This is the future of medicine. All right? | 这就是医学的未来 好吗 |
[08:16] | And you have the option to get in on the ground floor, | 这样你也有机会搬进一楼 |
[08:19] | without that annoying roommate. | 不用忍受烦人的室友 |
[08:23] | Oh, here’s one right now. | 现在就来了一个 |
[08:25] | A 23-year-old male with a persistent nosebleed. | 一名23岁的男性 鼻子长期出血 |
[08:31] | So what do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[08:37] | Chicago P.D. dropped her off this morning. | 芝加哥警署今早送她来的 |
[08:39] | They found her loitering outside of a convenience store, | 他们发现她在一家便利店外徘徊 |
[08:41] | jabbering to herself, disoriented, | 语无伦次 不知道去哪儿 |
[08:43] | no idea where she’d come from or how she got there. | 完全不知道自己从哪来 或怎么到那里的 |
[08:45] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[08:46] | I’m Dr. Charles. | 我是查尔斯医生 |
[08:49] | – You’re not Bob. – No. | -你不是鲍勃 -不是 |
[08:51] | But you can call me Daniel. | 但你可以叫我丹尼尔 |
[08:54] | Um, do you mind if we ask you a couple of questions? | 我们能问你几个问题吗 |
[09:00] | Dr. Wheeler was thinking that | 惠勒医生认为 |
[09:02] | maybe you’re feeling a bit out of sorts. | 你可能觉得有点混乱 |
[09:05] | Do you know why you’re here? | 你知道自己为什么会在这里吗 |
[09:09] | I just wanted some ice cream, and… | 我只是想要一点冰激凌 还有… |
[09:14] | You know what? I think I might be able | 你知道 我觉得 |
[09:16] | to help you out with that. | 我可以帮你搞一点来 |
[09:18] | What flavor were you thinking? | 你想要什么口味的 |
[09:21] | – Cookie dough. – Oh, dang. | -曲奇味 -真巧 |
[09:22] | That’s my favorite. | 这是我最喜欢的口味 |
[09:27] | You mind if I– if I look at your hand? | 我能…我能看看你的手吗 |
[09:31] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[09:33] | You have really beautiful nails. | 你的指甲真好看 |
[09:36] | You know what, Pamela? | 你知道吗 帕梅拉 |
[09:38] | I’m gonna see what I can do about that cookie dough, okay? | 我去看看能不能帮你搞到曲奇味的冰淇淋 好吗 |
[09:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:42] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:45] | I need a CBC, CMP | 我需要做血常规 血液生化 |
[09:47] | and you better page cardiology. | 你最好叫心脏科的医生来 |
[09:48] | Why? I called you in for a psych consult. | 为什么 我只是找你来做心理咨询的 |
[09:51] | She’s not psychotic, she has endocarditis. | 她不是心理问题 她患有感染性心内膜炎 |
[09:53] | You didn’t notice the fever? | 你没发现她在发烧吗 |
[09:54] | The splinter hemorrhages under her nails? | 她手指甲下的裂片形出血 |
[09:57] | The cops said that she was having a psychotic episode, | 警察说她精神病发作 |
[09:59] | – so I just assumed that– – An infection is attacking | -所以我以为… -她的心脏 |
[10:01] | her heart and sending micro-strokes to her brain. | 被感染了 使她的脑部出现轻微的中分 |
[10:03] | Okay, so we should page cardiology, right? | 好 那我们应该找心脏科的医生 对吗 |
[10:05] | You know what, Jason? I think I’m gonna take this myself, | 这样吧 杰森 接下来就交给我吧 |
[10:07] | but good work, really. | 但是你做的真的很不错 |
[10:08] | I mean it. | 我说真的 |
[10:09] | – Maggie? – Already on it. | -麦基 -已经在通知了 |
[10:12] | You know, I was thinking it might be a good idea | 我觉得找传染病科的人来 |
[10:13] | to loop in epidemiology, you know? | 也不失为一个好主意 |
[10:16] | Maybe Dr. Robin Charles? | 比如罗宾·查尔斯医生 |
[10:17] | Just to be safe. | 安全起见 |
[10:20] | Help, help, my bel–my belly! | 救命 救命 我的…我的肚子 |
[10:24] | My belly is on fire! It’s on fire! | 我的肚子在烧 在烧 |
[10:26] | – Okay, okay. – Help! | -好 好 -帮帮我 |
[10:29] | – Oh, God… – Oh, he’s got a rash. | -天 -他长皮疹了 |
[10:31] | It feels– it feels like something’s alive in there. | 感觉…感觉里面好像有活的东西 |
[10:39] | It’s not a rash. | 这不是皮疹 |
[10:42] | Those are worms. | 这些都是寄生虫 |
[10:51] | How the hell did I get worms? | 我怎么会有寄生虫 |
[10:54] | Have you traveled recently to any underdeveloped countries? | 你最近有没有到某些不发达国家旅游过 |
[10:57] | Anywhere tropical? | 热带地区之类的 |
[10:59] | The south of France is as tropical | 我这二十年去过最能称得上 |
[11:01] | as I’ve gotten in the past 20 years. | 热带的地方也就只有法国南部了 |
[11:03] | What about before that? | 在此之前呢 |
[11:04] | You said you served with “Stars and Stripes.” | 你说过你曾经为《星条旗报》随军 |
[11:06] | Did you do any time in country? | 你去过越南吗 |
[11:08] | I was with the 7th Cav | 他们攻打广治时 |
[11:09] | when they took Quang Tri. | 我随第七连行军 |
[11:12] | What, does that have something to do with this? | 怎么了 那些事有关系吗 |
[11:18] | What aren’t they telling me? | 他们有什么瞒着我的 |
[11:20] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 我们先不要胡乱猜测 |
[11:22] | I wanna get a stool sample. | 我想先取一份粪便样本 |
[11:23] | – See what the labs say. – Yeah. | -看看实验室的结果 -是的 |
[11:25] | Just try to rest, Mr. Dixon. | 休息一下 迪克森先生 |
[11:26] | We’ll be back soon. | 我们马上回来 |
[11:33] | So what were you driving at in there? | 你们这是演得哪一出 |
[11:37] | I think we’re looking at a parasitic roundworm | 我觉得这是一种叫类圆线虫的 |
[11:39] | called strongyloides. | 寄生蛔虫 |
[11:40] | Seen a bunch of cases at the VA. | 我在弗吉尼亚见过几起病例 |
[11:42] | I’m guessing he picked it up in Vietnam. | 我猜他是在越南感染的 |
[11:44] | But that was over 40 years ago. | 但那都是四十年前的事了 |
[11:47] | The worms embed themselves in the intestinal wall | 这些寄生虫会嵌入肠壁中 |
[11:49] | and can remain dormant for decades. | 休眠好几十年 |
[11:51] | The steroids he was on to treat his colitis | 他为了治疗结肠炎所服用的类固醇药 |
[11:53] | must have suppressed his immune system, | 抑制了他的免疫系统 |
[11:54] | allowing the larvae to proliferate. | 使幼虫开始扩散 |
[11:56] | So we put him on an anti-parasitic. | 那我们让他用抗寄生虫药 |
[11:59] | That should clear him up, right? | 这样应该能排清他体内的寄生虫吧 |
[12:01] | Oh, the worms have reached the surface of his skin. | 寄生虫已经到达他的皮肤表面 |
[12:03] | I’d say he’s in a hyperinfective state. | 我认为他的感染程度已经很深了 |
[12:06] | Ms. Goodwin, | 古德温女士 |
[12:08] | I’m sorry, but most patients don’t survive this. | 我很抱歉 但大多数病人都撑不下来 |
[12:13] | I don’t want you two throwing in the towel | 我不希望你们还没开始治疗 |
[12:16] | before we’ve even started. | 就已经打退堂鼓了 |
[12:17] | Ms. Goodwin, we’re just presenting our medical opinion. | 古德温女士 我们只是在陈述我们的医学意见 |
[12:20] | I don’t want your opinion. I want you to keep him alive. | 我不需要你们的意见 你们要让他活着 |
[12:30] | So, what’d you find? | 所以你发现什么了 |
[12:32] | Uh, MRSA’s definitely a possibility. | 很有可能是金黄葡萄球菌感染 |
[12:34] | But it’s hard to confirm without a detailed history. | 但没有详细病史之前很难确认 |
[12:36] | Is there any family we can talk to? | 有亲属可以交流吗 |
[12:38] | You know, so far, nobody that seems to be in the picture, | 目前为止 似乎还没有找到 |
[12:40] | but we’re still trying. | 但我们没有放弃 |
[12:41] | Then I’ll grow some cultures | 那我去做样本培养基 |
[12:43] | and fill in the rest of the puzzle myself. | 自己去解决剩下的难题 |
[12:45] | Look, before you go, um, | 你走之前 |
[12:48] | your mom told me you just broke up with your boyfriend. | 你妈跟我说你刚和你男朋友分手了 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:51] | You keep canceling coffee. We’ll get to it. | 你一直不和我喝咖啡 我们会适应的 |
[12:53] | – We’ll get to it. – Okay. | -我们会适应的 -好的 |
[12:55] | Look, it’s so not a big deal, | 听着 这不是个大问题 |
[12:58] | but I got this thing in my office, | 但我办公室里有个东西 |
[12:59] | it’s a pashmina scarf, you know? | 是一条羊绒围巾 |
[13:01] | It’s been up there for a while. We could go up and get it. | 放那好久了 我们可以上去拿 |
[13:03] | Thank you, Dad. But I really– | 谢了 老爸 但我真的… |
[13:04] | – I gotta get cracking on this. – Of course you do. | -我得去研究了 -当然 |
[13:06] | Maybe later. | 待会聊 |
[13:10] | Kids. | 孩子们啊 |
[13:13] | People say the hardest part is when they decide | 人们说最艰难的就是当他们面临选择时 |
[13:14] | they don’t need you anymore. | 却根本不需要你帮忙 |
[13:16] | – Oh, yeah. – Daniel? Daniel, Daniel. | -没错 -丹尼尔 丹尼尔 |
[13:19] | Where–where are they taking me? | 他们要带我去哪 |
[13:21] | My friend, Dr. Berger–Alvin– | 我的朋友 伯杰·阿尔文医生 |
[13:23] | is taking you upstairs for a quick test. | 要带你上楼做一个快速检查 |
[13:25] | – Gonna take about five minutes. – No, please, | -大约会用五分钟 -不 求你了 |
[13:27] | please don’t leave me, Daniel. | 求你别离开我 丹尼尔 |
[13:28] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你别离开我 |
[13:29] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好的 |
[13:32] | Listen, Pamela, Dr. Berger–Alvin– | 听着 帕梅拉 伯杰·阿尔文医生 |
[13:36] | really knows what he’s doing. | 很清楚他在做什么 |
[13:37] | And this is gonna literally take about five minutes, okay? | 而且这真的只要五分钟 好吗 |
[13:43] | Why don’t I take you upstairs and get you settled, okay? | 不如我带你上楼让你安定下来 好吗 |
[13:47] | – Okay. – Okay, here we go. | -好的 -好的 我们走吧 |
[13:59] | So when did the bleeding start? | 什么时候开始流鼻血的 |
[14:00] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[14:01] | Couldn’t have come at a worse time. | 无异于是雪上加霜 |
[14:02] | I don’t get 10,000 lines of code | 上周末要写好的一万条代码 |
[14:04] | written by the end of the week, | 还没交到我手上 |
[14:05] | my VC’s gonna pull our series B round. | 我的风投要撤回B轮投资 |
[14:08] | Series B? | B轮投资 |
[14:09] | That’s pre-IPO. | 上市前融资 |
[14:12] | Besides the bleed, anything else bothering you? | 除了流鼻血 还有什么让你烦恼吗 |
[14:14] | Uh, I’ve got this headache, | 我头疼 |
[14:16] | but that’s probably from staring at a screen | 但也许是由于过去48小时 |
[14:19] | for the last 48 hours. | 一直盯着屏幕的原因 |
[14:20] | Any history of autoimmune disorders | 有过免疫失调或者 |
[14:22] | – or cancer in the family? – Nada. | -癌症的家族史吗 -没有 |
[14:24] | Any past addiction, drug use? | 有成瘾史或是吃药吗 |
[14:25] | Only thing I’m addicted to is my work. | 我唯一上瘾的就是我的工作 |
[14:27] | Seen hundreds of bleeds in my day, | 我一天要见上百例流血病人 |
[14:29] | most of them from far worse places than a nose. | 大部分都比流鼻血糟糕多了 |
[14:32] | Just try to relax, Eliot. | 放松点 艾略特 |
[14:34] | We’re gonna get you all fixed up. | 我们会给你治好的 |
[14:39] | Protective custody? | 保护性监禁 |
[14:41] | We don’t have a suspect, much less an open investigation. | 我们没有嫌疑人 更不用说公开侦察 |
[14:45] | We legally can’t protect Danny unless he gives us information | 法律上我们不能保护丹尼 除非 |
[14:49] | about the people who held him captive. | 他告诉我们是谁监禁他的 |
[14:51] | – So talk to him. – I did. I tried. | -那就跟他谈 -我试过跟他谈了 |
[14:53] | I went to the shelter and he wouldn’t talk to me. | 我去了收容所 但他不肯跟我谈 |
[14:55] | Well now he’s gonna have to sleep on the street tonight. | 那今晚他就要睡大马路了 |
[14:57] | Are you okay with that? | 你心安理得吗 |
[14:59] | – No, of course not. – So– | -当然不 -那么 |
[15:01] | can we talk to him together? | 我们可以一起去找他谈吗 |
[15:02] | ‘Cause maybe he’ll open up with me there. | 因为也许他会向我开口 |
[15:06] | – Let’s give it a shot. – Okay. | -我们试试吧 -好的 |
[15:09] | Did you ever hear any of them call each other by a name? | 你听到有人喊别人名字吗 |
[15:13] | Or a nickname? | 或是外号 |
[15:18] | Look, you don’t have to be afraid anymore. | 你不用再害怕了 |
[15:21] | You can help us catch them. | 你可以帮我们抓住他们 |
[15:23] | Detective Lindsay’s our friend. | 琳德赛警探是我们的朋友 |
[15:26] | If you answer her questions, she can keep you safe. | 如果你回答她的问题 会保证你安全的 |
[15:37] | It might be a small detail you remember. | 也许你记得一些小细节 |
[15:40] | About the place that they kept you. | 比如他们把你关在哪 |
[15:43] | A landmark or any unusual sounds. | 什么地标建筑或是不寻常的声音 |
[15:46] | My stomach hurts. | 我胃疼 |
[15:55] | I’m gonna let you rest, okay? | 我让你休息 好吗 |
[15:57] | You can call me anytime. | 随时可以打电话给我 |
[16:03] | I’ll be right back, Danny. | 我马上回来 丹尼 |
[16:08] | He’s not ready. | 他还没有准备好 |
[16:09] | He’s obviously terrified. | 他显然吓坏了 |
[16:11] | And I wish that I could help, | 我希望我能帮他 |
[16:13] | but my hands are tied here. | 但我也爱莫能助 |
[16:15] | Let me know if he changes his mind. | 如果他改变主意就告诉我 |
[16:17] | – Okay. – Good luck. | -好的 -祝你好运 |
[16:29] | So Tate stepped up. | 所以塔特终于迈出了那一步 |
[16:32] | What made you finally accept the man’s proposal? | 是什么让你最终接受他的求婚 |
[16:35] | He’s been so great through everything. | 他什么都很好 |
[16:37] | And now that it seems like | 而且现在貌似 |
[16:40] | the TB’s gonna remain inactive, I… | 肺结核会保持失活状态 |
[16:45] | So you two resolved all the other issues? | 所以你们其他问题都解决了 |
[16:47] | Issues? | 问题 |
[16:49] | You told me that he didn’t want you working anymore. | 你跟我说过他不想再让你工作了 |
[16:51] | Oh that–that was just one time. | 只是一时而已 |
[16:54] | You didn’t discuss it? | 你们没讨论吗 |
[16:57] | How about his ex-wife? Or you becoming a stepmom? | 那他的前妻呢 或者你成为继母呢 |
[17:00] | We talk about everything. | 我们什么都谈 |
[17:03] | And I love him. I mean, you don’t– | 而且我爱他 我是说 你不… |
[17:04] | This is the happiest day of my life, | 这是我一生中最快乐的一天 |
[17:06] | and you’re pissing on it. | 你却在亵渎它 |
[17:07] | That’s not what I’m doing. | 我没有 |
[17:09] | You know what? Next time you feel the need to weight in, | 你知道吗 下一次你想提建议的时候 |
[17:11] | don’t. | 不要提 |
[17:15] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | I thought I made it out of ‘Nam alive. | 我以为我活着离开越南了 |
[17:21] | I didn’t know there was a 40-year delay on that grenade. | 没想到那是一颗延迟40年才炸的手榴弹 |
[17:24] | Don’t talk like that, Reggie. | 不要这么说 雷吉 |
[17:27] | I’m a newsman. | 我是个新闻记者 |
[17:29] | Mordant humor comes with the job. | 尖刻的幽默源于工作 |
[17:34] | Do you remember that time we watched the sun rise | 你还记得那次我们在彩虹海滩 |
[17:37] | – at Rainbow Beach? – Yeah. | -一起看日出吗 -当然 |
[17:40] | – Stayed up all night. – All night. | -彻夜未眠 -是啊 |
[17:44] | It was good you brought that flask of Hennessey | 特别好的是你带了那瓶轩尼诗 |
[17:46] | – to keep us warm. – Corrupting a minor. | -来保暖 -还稍微有点变质了 |
[17:49] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[17:53] | Listen, about when you left– | 听着 当你离开时 |
[18:00] | We were just in different places in our lives. | 我们当时处于我们人生中的不同阶段 |
[18:04] | Chalk it up to bad timing. | 要怪就怪时机不对把 |
[18:07] | I heard through the grapevine | 我听小道消息 |
[18:11] | that you got married. | 说你已经结婚了 |
[18:13] | I did. We had a good run. | 没错 我们曾处得不错 |
[18:17] | But now we’re separated. | 但现在我们分开了 |
[18:19] | I’m really sorry about that. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:23] | Maybe– | 也许… |
[18:25] | Maybe our timing | 也许这一次 |
[18:28] | will be better this go-round. | 会是个更好的时机 |
[18:35] | Sharon. | 莎伦 |
[18:37] | Reggie? | 雷吉 |
[18:41] | Reggie? | 雷吉 |
[18:42] | I can’t– | 我不能… |
[18:46] | I need some help in here! | 这需要帮助 |
[18:51] | BP’s diving. What happened? | 血压在下降 怎么回事 |
[18:53] | Gastric hemorrhage. | 胃出血 |
[18:54] | Let’s get him on the rapid transfuser. | 给他快速输血 |
[18:55] | Two of red cells, two of plasma | 两单位红细胞 两单位血浆 |
[18:56] | – and a five pack of platelets. – I need an NG tube. | -还有五包血小板 -我需要鼻胃管 |
[18:58] | Got it. | 拿到了 |
[18:59] | Here, Nat. | 给 小娜 |
[19:02] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[19:17] | – I need cold saline. – Yes, Doctor. | -给我生理盐水 -好的 医生 |
[19:19] | Reggie? | 雷吉 |
[19:21] | Reggie, stay with me, I’m here. | 雷吉 坚持住 我就在旁边 |
[19:31] | – It’s not clearing. – Start a PPI drip, | -还没排干净 -挂一个质子泵抑制剂点滴 |
[19:33] | vasopressin and page GI. | 后叶加压素 呼叫胃肠科 |
[19:34] | We need to get control of this bleed. | 得赶快止血 |
[19:36] | On it. | 马上 |
[19:54] | GI’s got his bleeding under control, | 胃肠科医生已经帮他止血 |
[19:56] | but his sats are down to 88. | 但血氧量只有88 |
[19:58] | His lungs are deteriorating. | 他的肺部在衰竭 |
[20:00] | – So what now? – We’ll see how he responds | -那怎么办 -先等等 |
[20:02] | to the inhaled nitric oxide. | 看吸入的一氧化氮有没有用 |
[20:04] | He’s on a PEEP of 10. There’s still room to increase. | 呼气末正压为10 还有提升空间 |
[20:07] | If his sats don’t improve, | 如果呼气末正压不提升 |
[20:08] | we might consider a paralytic drip. | 可能会考虑静脉滴注麻醉剂 |
[20:10] | So we do still have some options. | 所以我们还有别的选择 |
[20:14] | Why don’t we put him on ECMO? | 为什么不让他接受体外膜肺氧合 |
[20:16] | Oh, I don’t–I don’t want to speak for Dr. Choi, | 我… 我代表不了崔医生的意见 |
[20:18] | but while putting him on ECMO might protect his lungs, | 但体外膜肺氧合或许能保护他的肺部 |
[20:21] | it wouldn’t be addressing the inflammation | 但是却处理不了 |
[20:23] | affecting the rest of his organs. | 影响他其他器官的炎症 |
[20:24] | I agree. ECMO might buy us a little time, | 我同意 体外膜肺氧合也许能争取时间 |
[20:26] | but it won’t help him fight off the hyperinfection. | 但是没办法帮他对抗高度感染 |
[20:29] | So you’re against it. Both of you. | 所以你们不同意 都不同意 |
[20:31] | – Yeah. – That’s right. | -没错 -是的 |
[20:34] | See what else you can come up with. | 那你们想想别的法子 |
[20:35] | It’d be nice to get ahead of this thing | 如果能够不这么被动 |
[20:37] | instead of always playing from behind. | 主动出击就好了 |
[20:52] | Hey Dr. Charles, | 查尔斯医生 |
[20:53] | I just got off the phone with cardiology. | 我刚跟心脏科通完电话 |
[20:54] | Your patient, Pamela, they just confirmed, | 你的患者 帕梅拉 刚才确诊了 |
[20:57] | endocarditis. | 她得了心内膜炎 |
[20:59] | They putting her on antibiotics? | 给她吃抗生素了吗 |
[21:00] | No, the plan is to remove the vegetations, | 不 他们打算摘除她的增殖体 |
[21:03] | and reconstruct her aorta. | 重建她的动脉 |
[21:04] | She’s going into surgery now. | 她正要去做手术 |
[21:07] | Surgery? Who authorized that? | 手术 谁同意的 |
[21:13] | Hey, Dr. Vanilla Latte. | 你好啊 香草拿铁医生 |
[21:15] | I need to collect another blood sample from Pamela. | 我需要再来一份帕梅拉的血样 |
[21:17] | I can’t grow a decent culture. | 之前的没有培养成功 |
[21:19] | I can do you one better. | 我可以给你弄个更好的 |
[21:20] | I can get you the infected valve itself. | 直接把染病的瓣膜给你 |
[21:22] | Great. I’m scrubbing in. | 很好 我来取样 |
[21:24] | Once again we’re in the same place | 我们又在同一时间同一地点 |
[21:25] | at the same time, wanting the same thing. | 因为同样的理由相遇了 |
[21:27] | Would you care to run that through your calculator? | 你愿不愿意计算一下 |
[21:29] | What’s going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[21:30] | Evidently there’s an issue with consent. | 似乎是同意书出了问题 |
[21:33] | – Surgery’s been cancelled. – Cancelled by who? | -手术取消了 -谁取消的 |
[21:36] | By me. | 我 |
[21:39] | Hey, Pamela. | 帕梅拉 |
[21:43] | Now I laid out everything for her. | 我什么都跟她说清楚了 |
[21:45] | I explained the risks, her alternative. | 包括风险 以及其他选择 |
[21:47] | I have her signature right here. | 这是她的签字 |
[21:50] | That scrawl? | 就划了几道 |
[21:51] | It doesn’t matter if you approve of her penmanship, | 你可以觉得她写的字不好看 |
[21:53] | I have her consent. | 但她同意了 |
[21:54] | Not her informed consent. | 你根本没跟她说清楚 |
[21:55] | She’s way too impaired to make that kind of decision right now. | 她神志不清 怎么能做这种决定 |
[21:57] | So you’re gonna make the decision for her? | 所以你打算代她做决定吗 |
[21:59] | We can’t get the consent that you’re insisting on | 我们得先帮她做手术 |
[22:02] | without first performing surgery. | 才能问清楚她的意思 |
[22:04] | Sounds like a catch-22. | 看来是个死局了 |
[22:05] | She needs the surgery. It’s urgent and necessary. | 她需要动手术 情况紧急 |
[22:08] | Of course you think that, you’re a surgeon. | 你当然这样想 因为你是外科医生 |
[22:10] | – Your inherent bias is to cut. – What about you, the shrink? | -固有思维就是开刀 -那你呢 心理医生 |
[22:12] | You don’t have a bias? | 你没有固有思维吗 |
[22:14] | Well I’m not afraid to admit that I’m biased. | 我承认我比较倾向于动手术 |
[22:16] | My job gets a lot easier | 如果我能够拿到病变瓣膜 |
[22:17] | if I can get my hands on that infected valve. | 我的工作会简单很多 |
[22:19] | You know what? | 可是呢 |
[22:19] | Unfortunately, not really open for debate. | 很不幸 这件事没得商量 |
[22:22] | Performing surgery without actual informed consent | 未经患方主动同意就进行手术 |
[22:26] | is by law, assault. | 属于故意伤害罪 |
[22:27] | I mean, you should thank me, Doctor. | 你应该谢谢我 医生 |
[22:29] | I’m trying to save you a lot of legal bills. | 我是在帮你 免得你吃官司 |
[22:30] | Well, Dr. Charles, I hope that when you’re done | 查尔斯医生 希望你的法律科普结束后 |
[22:32] | trying to prove a point, | 我还有时间 |
[22:34] | I still have time to save her. | 来挽救她的生命 |
[22:36] | Now, if you’ll excuse me. | 我先失陪了 |
[22:44] | I’m gonna need to remove that, okay? | 需要摘掉了 好吗 |
[22:49] | All right. Do your thing, Doc. | 好 你动手吧 医生 |
[22:56] | Looks like the bleeding subsided. | 看来出血情况好转了 |
[22:58] | Hey, what do you call that thing again? | 那个东西叫什么来着 |
[22:59] | – A Rhino Rocket. – Cool. | -犀牛火箭 -好 |
[23:01] | All right, what do I owe you? | 我要给你多少钱 |
[23:03] | – $350, flat rate. – Sounds fair to me. | -350块 统一价格 -没问题 |
[23:05] | – You got a Square? – Sure do. | -能刷卡付款吗 -当然 |
[23:08] | Now before we finish up, have you gone swimming lately? | 结束之前我问一句 你最近去游泳了吗 |
[23:11] | Specifically in fresh water? | 特指一些活水池 |
[23:12] | Yeah, I got a couple acres lakeside up in Lake Geneva. | 我在日内瓦湖边游了几下 |
[23:15] | – Why? – Yeah, I’d like to bring you back to the ED | -怎么了 -我想带你回急救室 |
[23:17] | with us for more tests. | 再做几个测试 |
[23:18] | Wait, the hospital? | 要回医院吗 |
[23:21] | Guys, uh, I’m kinda busy here. | 两位 我很忙的 |
[23:23] | I thought we got this all fixed up. | 不是都治好了吗 |
[23:25] | We did, probably, and I’m 95% sure it isn’t serious. | 确实治好了 我95%确定不是大问题 |
[23:28] | – What isn’t serious? – Well there’s an infection | -什么问题 -我想给你检查一下 |
[23:30] | I’d like to rule out, naeglariasis. | 确保你没有感染内格利虫菌 |
[23:33] | And that’s extremely unlikely. | 这个可能性非常低 |
[23:35] | Excuse me, Dr. Halstead, can I speak with you for a moment? | 抱歉 霍斯特德医生 借一步说话 |
[23:41] | Excuse us. | 失陪 |
[23:49] | Really, uh, you think he caught a warm water amoeba | 你觉得他在十月的威斯康辛州一座湖里 |
[23:52] | in a Wisconsin lake in October? | 能感染到温水动物阿米巴虫菌 |
[23:55] | Tell me it hasn’t been unseasonably hot lately. | 你告诉我最近是不是热得很 |
[23:58] | And it would explain the persistent nose bleeds. | 这也能解释他为什么不停流鼻血 |
[24:00] | But this app is about convenience. | 可这个手机应用是为了方便 |
[24:03] | Dragging our customers into the E.D. | 把顾客请回急救室 |
[24:05] | cuts against the value proposition, okay? | 违反了我们的价值定位 懂吗 |
[24:07] | First rule of customer service: | 客户服务第一准则 |
[24:09] | a satisfied customer tells two people. | 一位顾客满意 会告诉两个人 |
[24:12] | A dissatisfied one tells 2,000. | 一位顾客不满意 会告诉两千人 |
[24:14] | I minored in econ, Noah, I get it. | 我大学辅修电子经济 诺亚 我明白 |
[24:16] | But surely what our customers want above anything else is to get better, no? | 但是我们的顾客肯定最希望身体康复 不是吗 |
[24:21] | – Of course, but- – Not to mention | -当然 -可如果我们 |
[24:22] | if we suspect something and don’t test for it. | 怀疑有问题却不去做检查 |
[24:24] | Talk about liability. | 还说什么安全可靠 |
[24:26] | A brain-eating amoeba? | 会吃人脑子的阿米巴虫 |
[24:28] | You really think I might have this? | 你们觉得我感染了这个吗 |
[24:39] | You didn’t find me a place to stay. | 你没帮我找到地方住 |
[24:41] | No. Not yet. | 对 还没找到 |
[24:44] | I’m gonna recommend admitting you for the night | 如果你的胃痛还不减轻 |
[24:47] | if the pain in your stomach doesn’t subside. | 我建议你住院观察一天 |
[24:49] | My stomach’s actually feeling a little better. | 其实我的胃好一点了 |
[24:52] | If anyone asks, just keep saying that it hurts. | 要是有人问起 你就说特别疼 |
[24:57] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我气了吗 |
[24:58] | What? No–no, I just want you to stay safe. | 什么 没有 我只是希望你平安 |
[25:03] | I’ll, uh, I’ll check back in with you soon. | 我回头再来看你 |
[25:06] | I have–I have an idea. | 我想到一个主意 |
[25:09] | I could stay at your place tonight. | 我今晚可以住在你家 |
[25:11] | If–if you’re worried about me using, then don’t be. | 如果你担心我吸毒 放心吧 |
[25:14] | I’m totally clean. | 我已经完全戒了 |
[25:15] | I–I could sleep on the couch. Or the floor, even. | 我可以睡沙发 甚至睡地板 |
[25:18] | You’d hardly even know I was there. | 你根本注意不到我在 |
[25:22] | Danny, I don’t– | 丹尼 我… |
[25:25] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[25:27] | – Never mind. – No, no, no. | -当我没说 -不是 |
[25:29] | You just, uh, you caught me off guard. | 我只是没想到你会这么问 |
[25:30] | No, please, I’ve seen that look before. | 别说了 我见过这种表情 |
[25:33] | You don’t want someone like me staying at your place. | 你不会希望我这样的人进你的家门的 |
[25:36] | – I’m trash. – No. | -我就是个垃圾 -不是 |
[25:38] | The hospital has strict policies | 医院有非常严格的规定 |
[25:40] | about doctor-patient relationships, | 来规范医患关系 |
[25:42] | and I’m just a first-year resident. | 而这才是我第一年当住院医生 |
[25:48] | I will figure something out, okay? | 我会想个办法的 好吗 |
[25:53] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:02] | There you go. | 好了 |
[26:05] | Okay, let’s lift. Yep. | 好 把他翻过去 |
[26:08] | don’t move him like that. | 能不能手脚轻点 |
[26:10] | If you want him more upright, adjust the bed. | 你要是想让他姿势对 先去调整病床 |
[26:13] | – I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin. – I’ll do it myself. | -抱歉 古德温女士 -我自己来 |
[26:15] | I’m gonna go check on the latest blood gas. | 我去看看最新的血气分析结果 |
[26:20] | I’ve never seen Goodwin like this before. | 我从来没见过古德温女士这个样子 |
[26:26] | Nat, all I know is that when Sharon was graduating | 小娜 我只知道莎伦高中毕业之后 |
[26:30] | from high school, Reggie came back from ‘Nam. | 雷吉就从越南回来了 |
[26:32] | They practically spent the entire summer together. | 差不多整个夏天他们都在一起 |
[26:36] | It was her first real love. | 他是她的初恋 |
[26:38] | So why didn’t it work out? | 那最后为什么没成呢 |
[26:40] | Well, Reggie wanted her to travel the world with him. | 雷吉希望她和他一起环游世界 |
[26:42] | But–but Sharon was going to college in the fall. | 但是莎伦秋天就要去上大学了 |
[26:45] | and then Bert came along and it was just– | 然后她就遇上了伯特 然后就这么 |
[26:49] | If you had listened to me earlier, | 如果你早点听我的 |
[26:51] | we wouldn’t be out of options. | 现在就不会这么束手无策 |
[26:54] | – I’m sorry, Ms. Goodwin. – What’s going on? | -对不起 古德温女士 -怎么了 |
[26:56] | The infiltrate’s in Reggie’s lungs. | 寄生虫扩散到雷吉的肺部了 |
[27:00] | – Complete white out. – They’re barely functioning. | -一片白影 -他的肺几乎不能用了 |
[27:03] | So what do we do now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[27:04] | Ms. Goodwin, the condition his lungs are in, | 古德温女士 以他肺脏现在的状况 |
[27:06] | there’s very little hope for recovery. | 康复的希望已经微乎其微 |
[27:07] | We should try to make him comfortable. | 我们应该尽量减轻的他的痛苦 |
[27:09] | What about ECMO? | 那体外膜肺氧合呢 |
[27:10] | I’m afraid all ECMO will do is delay the inevitable. | 恐怕体外膜肺氧合也只能暂时延缓病情 |
[27:13] | I have been listening to your advice all day, | 我这一整天都遵照你的建议 |
[27:17] | and look where we are. | 看看成了什么样子 |
[27:19] | Ms. Goodwin, | 古德温女士 |
[27:20] | all due respect, both Dr. Manning and I | 恕我直言 曼宁医生和我 |
[27:23] | are telling you that it isn’t gonna help. | 都认为这种疗法不会管用的 |
[27:24] | Your concerns are noted, Dr. Choi. | 你们的意见我知道了 崔医生 |
[27:27] | Put him on ECMO. | 给他上体外膜肺氧合 |
[27:31] | I can assign this case to another doctor, | 我可以让别的医生来做 |
[27:34] | – if you prefer. – Sharon. | -免得你为难 -莎伦 |
[27:40] | – We’ll do it. – What? | -那我们做 -什么 |
[27:42] | We will put Reggie on ECMO. | 我们这就给雷吉上体外膜肺氧合 |
[27:44] | Call up to the ICU. | 去通知重症监护病房吧 |
[27:46] | I’ll take care of the arrangements myself. | 我还是亲自去安排吧 |
[28:00] | – Thank you, April. – Yeah. | -谢谢 艾普尔 -没事 |
[28:04] | Hey, what did Dr. Halstead order in there? | 霍斯特德医生让我们干什么 |
[28:06] | Uh, CBC, metabolic panel, a urinalysis, | 血液生化 代谢检查 尿分析 |
[28:09] | – sed rate and a head CT. – Oh, man. | -沉降率和头部CT -糟了 |
[28:11] | Can we scale that back? | 能减少几项吗 |
[28:13] | Or is there some kind of employee discount | 或者有什么我有资格享有的 |
[28:15] | I’m eligible for? | 内部优惠 |
[28:17] | It’s not coming out of your pocket, is it? | 他的医疗费用不是你掏吧 |
[28:19] | It’s gonna come out of somebody’s. | 总得有人掏啊 |
[28:20] | Well, talk to Will about it. | 那你和威尔谈谈吧 |
[28:22] | I already tried. | 已经说过了 |
[28:23] | You know, why’d I think it’d be a good idea | 我怎么就会觉得雇我的主治医师 |
[28:26] | to hire my attending, you know? | 会是个好主意呢 |
[28:27] | How am I gonna be his boss | 我怎么可能领导这么一个 |
[28:29] | when he knows more about medicine than I do? | 医术比我精通得多的人呢 |
[28:31] | It looks like he’s getting along with your client really well. | 看上去他和你的客户相处得不错 |
[28:33] | We’ll see. | 难说 |
[28:34] | I’ve gotta work on my managerial skills. | 我还得提升我的管理水平 |
[28:39] | Wait a second. Is that– | 慢着慢着 那个难道是 |
[28:42] | – Oh, yeah. – Oh, yeah! | -是啊 -太好了 |
[28:47] | This is–this is huge. | 这可是 可是大事啊 |
[28:50] | Oh, no, what is he up to now? | 不 他又要查什么啊 |
[28:55] | let’s celebrate later, okay? | 待会儿再庆祝好吗 |
[28:56] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -那好 |
[29:00] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 对不起 抱歉 |
[29:01] | Oh, April, listen. About earlier, sorry. | 艾普尔 是这样 之前的事 我很抱歉 |
[29:05] | – Don’t worry about it. – Okay. | -没关系的 -好 |
[29:07] | No, really. | 不 说真的 |
[29:11] | It’s not the first time my mouth’s gotten me into trouble. | 我的大嘴巴已经不是第一回给我惹麻烦了 |
[29:13] | I shouldn’t have said anything. | 我本不该说三道四的 |
[29:14] | I was just trying to protect you. | 我只是想保护你 |
[29:16] | I’ve had so long to think about this, | 这件事我已经考虑了很久了 |
[29:19] | and what Tate and I have is real. | 而我和塔特之间的感情是认真的 |
[29:23] | Well, okay. In that case, | 好啊 那这样的话 |
[29:25] | if you need anyone to go dress shopping with, I’m available. | 如果你需要有人陪你买衣服 尽管找我 |
[29:37] | Danny wants to stay at your place. | 丹尼想去你家暂住 |
[29:40] | – Yeah. – Well, I mean, makes perfect sense, right? | -对 -这不是很自然的事吗 |
[29:43] | I mean, now that he’s free of the traffickers, | 他现在终于逃离了人贩子的掌控 |
[29:45] | there’s this big void in his life, | 他的生活里出现了一大块真空 |
[29:46] | which he wants to fill with you. | 所以他希望你来填补 |
[29:48] | Obviously, it can’t be entertained. | 而且显然这不是什么好事 |
[29:51] | Then again, rejecting him now could just be reinforcing | 可是话说回来 拒绝他就会 |
[29:54] | the abandonment issues he’s already feeling. | 加剧他已经很严重的遗弃情结 |
[29:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[30:00] | Did you come here to ask my permission? | 你是来希望得到我的允许吗 |
[30:02] | The system’s incapable of keeping a roof over his head. | 没法在体制内给他安排一个安全的住所 |
[30:04] | We can’t let him sleep on the streets, it’s too dangerous. | 我们也不能让他露宿街头 太危险 |
[30:07] | – It’d be just for the one night. – Dr. Reese, | -就只是一晚上而已 -里斯医生 |
[30:10] | having a patient stay in your home? | 让一个病人住在你家 |
[30:12] | Maintaining professional boundaries | 保持专业素养和病人划清界限 |
[30:14] | is a fundamental part of our work. | 是我们工作的关键部分 |
[30:16] | Again, to protect both our patients– | 所以 为了保护我们的病人 |
[30:18] | I’m sorry, but I don’t see any other options. | 抱歉 我想不出别的办法了 |
[30:22] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[30:24] | Sarah! | 莎拉 |
[30:32] | – Sarah. – Hey, does this look like it’ll fit Danny? | -莎拉 -你觉得丹尼穿这件衣服合身吗 |
[30:35] | I guess–listen, about Danny– | 大概吧 关于丹尼 |
[30:36] | Oh, could you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[30:37] | See if they have any extra blankets in the store room, | 看看储藏室里还有没有多余的毯子 |
[30:39] | I wanna take some home. | 我需要带几条回家 |
[30:47] | Where is he? | 他去哪了 |
[30:48] | I’m sorry, i tried to stop him, | 抱歉 我想拦住他的 |
[30:49] | but he was so desperate to get out of here. | 但是他急着要走 |
[30:52] | Did he say where he was going? | 他说了他要去哪了吗 |
[30:54] | Just said that he was going back where he belongs. | 只说要去他该去的地方 |
[31:09] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[31:10] | I never should have hesitated. | 我之前就不该犹豫 |
[31:19] | I knew it wouldn’t help and so did you. | 你和我都知道这没用的 |
[31:23] | I figured we had safety in numbers. | 我还以为我们两个统一立场就不会有事 |
[31:25] | I know. | 我知道 |
[31:27] | But if we’d had an alternative plan to save his life, | 但如果我们还有别的办法救他的命 |
[31:31] | yeah, I would’ve held firm with you. | 我当然会坚定支持你 |
[31:34] | But we didn’t. | 但我们没办法了 |
[31:37] | So we tried the Hail Mary. | 所以我们只能尽最大努力 |
[31:40] | And Goodwin knows that we did everything we could for her. | 古德温也知道我们已经为她做了一切能做的事 |
[31:43] | For her? | 为了她 |
[31:45] | Goodwin’s not our patient, Reggie is. | 我们的病人不是古德温 而是雷吉 |
[31:49] | Right now, he’s suffering. | 而现在他很痛苦 |
[31:51] | Best thing we could’ve done for him | 我们能为他做的最好的事 |
[31:54] | is to let him die with dignity. | 就是让他有尊严地死去 |
[32:10] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[32:12] | You here to tell me my options? | 你是来告诉我其他选择的吗 |
[32:15] | I just wanted to know if you needed anything. | 我只是想看看你还有什么需要 |
[32:17] | No. I’m fine. | 没有 我很好 |
[32:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:23] | What is about | 究竟初恋 |
[32:25] | first love that just… | 有什么魔力 |
[32:29] | sticks with you? | 能让你终生难忘 |
[32:32] | It’s like– | 就好像 |
[32:34] | it’s like those last 40 years | 就好像过去的40年 |
[32:37] | don’t even exist. | 从来没存在过一般 |
[32:39] | One day he’s saying goodbye to me, and the next, | 前一天他还跟我说再见 接下来 |
[32:41] | he’s showing up here on a gurney. | 就这样躺在病床上了 |
[32:49] | Reggie Dixon. | 雷吉·迪克森 |
[32:56] | These machines aren’t gonna save him. | 这些机器救不了他 |
[33:00] | – No. – No. | -是的 -是的 |
[33:04] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[33:09] | Excuse me, Ms. Goodwin? | 不好意思 古德温小姐 |
[33:29] | I’ve collected two signatures. | 我已经收集到了两个签名 |
[33:30] | One from my attending, Dr. Latham. | 一个来自主诊医师 莱瑟医生 |
[33:32] | The other from Dr. Walters, Director of Cardiology. | 另一个来自沃尔特斯医生 心脏科主任 |
[33:34] | I don’t care if you have 200 signatures, | 就算你拿到了两百个签名我也不关心 |
[33:36] | it doesn’t change the fact the patient is too impaired | 这改变不了事实 患者现在情绪不稳定 |
[33:39] | to consent to a high-risk surgery. | 无法同意做高风险手术 |
[33:40] | They were both willing to sign their names | 他们都愿意签上自己的名字 |
[33:42] | to the opinion that Pamela’s surgery is indeed | 同意帕梅拉的手术确实 |
[33:44] | both urgent and necessary. | 很紧急 也很有必要 |
[33:46] | This is a blatant end around. | 这明显是迂回战术 |
[33:48] | It’s just legal cover to keep us all from getting sued. | 只不过是防止我们被起诉的法律手段 |
[33:51] | Am I actually the only person | 真的只有我一个人 |
[33:52] | who’s got this girl’s best interests at heart? | 在乎这姑娘本身的利益吗 |
[33:54] | – Are you sure the surgery is the best course of action? – Yes. | -你确定手术是最好的方案吗 -是的 |
[33:57] | And you’re confident you can fix it? | 而且你自信能做好 |
[33:58] | – I am. – Then go do it. | -是的 -那就去吧 |
[34:00] | Thank you, Ms. Goodwin. | 谢谢你 古德温女士 |
[34:04] | Wait, wait, wait. Are you kidding me, Sharon? | 等等 等等 你在开玩笑吗 莎伦 |
[34:07] | You’re gonna let a couple of surgeons | 你要让几个外科医生 |
[34:08] | tell you who’s mentally competent? | 告诉你病人的精神状态吗 |
[34:10] | I’m the Chief Psychiatrist in the building. | 我是这个医院的首席精神病医师 |
[34:12] | It’s a double doc. That overrides you, Daniel. | 有两位医生 那就能推翻你的诊断 丹尼尔 |
[34:15] | So we’re just running this hospital by majority rule, now? | 所以我们现在靠少数服从多数来经营医院了吗 |
[34:18] | No, no, no. But after the day I’ve had, | 不不不 但经过这一天 |
[34:20] | I’m wary of challenging the collective wisdom of our doctors. | 我会很谨慎地挑战我们医师的集体智慧 |
[34:24] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:25] | So let’s just set the law aside, for now. | 那我们先把法律放一边 |
[34:28] | Are we abandoning the ethical argument altogether as well? | 伦理准则我们也要完全抛弃了吗 |
[34:30] | It’s done, Daniel. | 已经决定了 丹尼尔 |
[34:32] | If you want to file a complaint, be my guest. | 如果你想投诉我 请随意 |
[34:44] | Kaplan, Eliot, good news. | 卡普兰 艾略特 好消息 |
[34:47] | Test came back negative. You don’t have naeglariasis. | 测试结果是阴性 你没有得纳格勒阿米巴病 |
[34:49] | My brain’s not being eaten by an amoeba. | 我的脑子不会被变形虫吃掉 |
[34:52] | I guess that’s a good thing. | 这应该是件好事 |
[34:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:54] | We’re all about customer satisfaction. | 顾客的满意是我们唯一的目标 |
[34:56] | Okay, so all in, it comes to comes to | 好的 这些总共花了 |
[35:00] | $2,134.68. | 2,134.68美元 |
[35:04] | You told me it would be $350. | 你跟我说只要350美元 |
[35:07] | Well, there was the, um, the blood panel. | 后来测了血小板 |
[35:10] | Urinalysis, uh, CT Scan. | 还有验尿 CT扫描 |
[35:12] | It’s all in our terms and conditions. | 这些我们合同条款里都有写 |
[35:13] | Wait a minute. You’re upcharging me | 等一下 这是你额外收取的费用 |
[35:15] | for something I don’t even have. | 我又没有得病 |
[35:16] | Well it’s a good thing we ran those tests. | 还好我们做了这些检查 |
[35:19] | We did find your liver function markers slightly elevated. | 确实发现你的肝功能指标有点偏高 |
[35:22] | Now a good excuse to cut back on your alcohol intake. | 现在你可以减少酒精摄取量了 |
[35:24] | Now you’re telling me I’m an alcoholic. | 现在你还说我酗酒 |
[35:27] | Just get me out of here. Okay? | 赶紧让我走 行吗 |
[35:31] | Okay, um. | 好的 |
[35:35] | Would you like me to email you the receipt? | 你需要我把收据发到你邮箱吗 |
[35:37] | See that? | 看到没 |
[35:39] | Congratulations. You just went anti-viral. | 恭喜你 你们被抵制了 |
[35:46] | I didn’t expect that. | 我没想到会这样 |
[35:50] | I thought he’d be relieved. | 我以为他会很释然 |
[35:53] | Yeah, uh, it’s, uh–it’s hard. | 是啊 这 这很难 |
[35:57] | Concierge patients. | 话多的病人 |
[35:59] | You know, you were just trying to be thorough. | 你只是想保险一点 |
[36:03] | Yeah, thanks. Listen, Noah, I appreciate the opportunity, | 是的 谢谢 诺亚 我很感激你帮我 |
[36:06] | but maybe this just isn’t for me. | 但这事可能不适合我 |
[36:10] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[36:13] | Damn, I’m sorry to hear that. | 哎呀 那太遗憾了 |
[36:15] | I–if I’m leaving you in a tight spot, | 我 如果这样让你很难做 |
[36:17] | I can stay on until you find someone– | 我可以继续 等你找到接班的… |
[36:18] | Oh, no, no. | 不用 不用 |
[36:20] | I appreciate it, but I– I think I can handle it. | 谢谢你 但我 我应该可以搞定 |
[36:36] | Pamela? | 帕梅拉 |
[36:39] | Pamela Blake. How you doing? | 帕梅拉·布莱克 你怎么样 |
[36:41] | I just came to see how everything was going. | 我过来看看情况怎么样 |
[36:45] | – Much better, thank you. – Great. | -好多了 谢谢你 -太好了 |
[36:48] | I’m really glad to hear it. | 听到你这么说我很高兴 |
[36:51] | I’m sorry, you are? | 对不起 你是 |
[36:54] | I’m Dr. Charles. Daniel. | 我是查尔斯医生 丹尼尔 |
[36:56] | We, um, we met earlier today when you got to the hospital. | 我们 今天你刚到医院时我们见过 |
[36:59] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[37:02] | Oh, yeah. Right, yeah. | 记得 对 记得 |
[37:04] | Yeah. Okay, well, I’m happy to see you’re doing so well. | 好的 很高兴看到你状态很好 |
[37:15] | Glad to see she’s finally coming around. | 很高兴见到她恢复正常了 |
[37:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:22] | We’re gonna have to agree to disagree on this one, aren’t we? | 这件事我们只能求同存异了 对吗 |
[37:24] | Yeah, we can just disagree, too, that’d be all right. | 对 我们也可以直接存异 那也没关系 |
[37:29] | Hey Connor, the lab ID’d the bacteria from her infected valve. | 康纳 实验室从她受感染的瓣膜确认了细菌 |
[37:34] | Q fever? | Q热病吗 |
[37:36] | She works on a dairy farm down-state on weekends. | 她周末在南边的一个奶牛场工作 |
[37:40] | I’m heading down to the cafeteria to write up my report | 我准备去自助餐厅给卫生部 |
[37:43] | for the health department. | 写报告 |
[37:44] | If you’re free, | 如果你有空 |
[37:45] | I was hoping you might help me fill in a few details. | 我希望你可以帮我提供一些细节 |
[37:49] | Yeah, I just have to sign over a few patients. | 好的 我先去签字移交几个病人 |
[37:52] | I’ll, um, | 那我们 |
[37:54] | – meet you down there in ten? – Great. | -十分钟后楼下见吗 -好的 |
[38:06] | You wanted to know why I broke up with my boyfriend. | 你不是想知道为什么我会跟我男朋友分手吗 |
[38:08] | He was too soft. He rolled over every time we had a fight. | 他太弱了 每次我们吵架都是他服软 |
[38:12] | But that guy, though. | 但是那家伙真是的 |
[38:16] | Anyway, I better get downstairs. | 好了 我该下楼去了 |
[38:18] | See you later? | 回见 |
[38:28] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[38:45] | Time of death, 20:53. | 死亡时间 20点53分 |
[39:25] | Hey, hear anything from Detective Lindsay? | 琳德赛警探那边有消息吗 |
[39:27] | – Not yet. – Hang in there. | -还没有 -别放弃 |
[39:29] | The kid’s a survivor. PD will find him. | 那孩子很坚强 警局会找到他的 |
[39:31] | I’m not just gonna sit around and do nothing. | 我才不会傻坐着什么都不做 |
[39:34] | Well you’re gonna go out looking for him? | 你要出去找他吗 |
[39:36] | Come on, Sarah, it’s a big city. | 行了 莎拉 这城市这么大 |
[39:37] | Sarah. | 莎拉 |
[39:42] | Give me a minute. | 等我一下 |
[39:44] | I’ll come with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[39:52] | – He offered me stock options. – Stock options? | -他给了我优先认股权 -优先认股 |
[39:55] | – And you turned him down? – Yeah, I know. | -然后你拒绝了 -是啊 我知道 |
[39:58] | I’m kind of kicking myself a little, | 我还是挺后悔的 |
[39:59] | but it’s not for me. | 不过这事不适合我 |
[40:01] | I’ll figure out another way to make some cash. | 我再想想别的办法赚外快 |
[40:03] | Well, or just save some. | 或者节约开支 |
[40:07] | – How about you move in with me? – Nina, come on. | -你搬来跟我住怎么样 -妮娜 行了 |
[40:10] | I appreciate the offer, | 我很感谢你的邀请 |
[40:11] | but if I’m gonna move in with you, | 但我不会搬去跟你住 |
[40:14] | I don’t want it to be because of money. | 我不想因为钱而这样做 |
[40:15] | It’s not about the money. | 这不是因为钱 |
[40:18] | It’s because I really think this has a chance to work. | 这是因为我真的觉得这可能是一个机会 |
[40:24] | So what do you say? | 所以你怎么说 |
[40:27] | I am so happy for you guys. | 我真为你们开心 |
[40:34] | – It’s $8.50. – Oh, thanks. | -八块五 -谢谢 |
[40:36] | – Thank you. – Let me give you a hand. | -谢谢你 -我来帮你 |
[40:38] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:42] | Hey, April, you okay? | 艾普尔 你没事吧 |
[40:46] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[41:01] | April, you’re burning up. | 艾普尔 你在发烧 |
[41:35] | – Sorry. – All right, thank you. | -不好意思 -好的 谢谢你 |
[41:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[41:55] | 生平事迹 雷吉·迪克森 |