时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | That’s my uncle Miles on the grill. | 在烧烤的是我叔叔迈尔斯 |
[00:19] | – Uncle Miles? – Is that gingerhead with you? | -迈尔斯叔叔 -和你在一起的是小白脸吗 |
[00:24] | Oh, is that my baby girl Becca? | 这不是我的小宝贝贝卡吗 |
[00:26] | Can you believe how big she’s gotten? | 真不相信她都长这么大了 |
[00:28] | – Hey, grandma. – Hey, sweetie. | -奶奶 -亲爱的 |
[00:30] | – This is Will. – Hi, Will. | -这是威尔 -威尔 |
[00:32] | Hi. Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[00:36] | Why don’t you go see your uncle Will? | 快去认识一下威尔叔叔 |
[00:37] | Okay, hi. | 你好啊 |
[00:39] | – Stay with Will. – Hi. | -和威尔待一会儿 -你好 |
[00:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:41] | Denise? | 丹妮丝 |
[00:44] | Hey, Mags. | 麦基 |
[00:45] | I didn’t think you were gonna come. | 我以为你不会来 |
[00:50] | Just decided to fly in at the last minute. | 我最后决定飞过来 |
[00:52] | Well, I’m glad you did. | 很高兴你来了 |
[00:54] | Will Halstead, come over here and meet my sister, Denise. | 威尔·霍斯特德 来见见我的妹妹丹妮丝 |
[00:57] | – Okay, let me hand her over. – I’ll take her. | -好吧 我想把她给交出去 -我来 |
[00:59] | – Yeah, nice to meet you. – Come on, sweetie. | -很高兴认识你 -来吧 宝贝 |
[01:03] | Hi, Denise. | 丹妮丝你好 |
[01:05] | So are you to blame for the big mouth on this one? | 你又话多了吗 |
[01:07] | Please, Maggie’s been sassy ever since she could talk. | 拜托 麦基从会说话起就是个话唠 |
[01:09] | It’s not my fault; I was born that way. | 这可不是我的错 我生来就这样 |
[01:13] | So what should we do? | 我们要做什么 |
[01:15] | I’m off on Monday and the weather’s supposed to be great. | 我周一休息 天气应该会很棒 |
[01:17] | I’m actually flying back to Dallas in a few hours. | 我过几个小时就要飞回达拉斯了 |
[01:19] | I got to be back at the makeup counter tomorrow. | 我明天得回化妆柜台 |
[01:22] | Well, let’s make the most of it, then. | 那我们要好好珍惜这点时间 |
[01:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:25] | Come on, let’s go say hi to everybody. | 走吧 去和大家打招呼 |
[01:32] | – Morning, Ms. Goodwin. – Good morning. | -古德温女士早上好 -早上好 |
[01:34] | What brings you in on a Saturday? | 你周六怎么来上班了 |
[01:36] | I could ask you the same thing. | 这话该我问你 |
[01:37] | I’m filling in as trauma attending. | 我替创伤主治医师 |
[01:39] | We haven’t had an elective heart surgery in a week. | 我们一周都没做过心脏手术了 |
[01:42] | Yes, I know we’ve had some cancellations | 是啊 我知道在唐尼医生去世之后 |
[01:44] | since Dr. Downey died, | 有很多手术都取消了 |
[01:45] | But we can’t expect to rebuild a destination program overnight. | 但我们一夜之间也无法重建目标项目 |
[01:50] | We’ve got a great team. | 我们的医疗队很优秀 |
[01:52] | Word will spread. | 大家会知道的 |
[01:55] | Connor! Incoming. | 康纳 有患者 |
[01:56] | With you. | 快来 |
[01:58] | Glenn Simon. | 格伦·西蒙 |
[01:59] | 57-year-old male. | 57岁男性 |
[02:00] | GCS 15, vitals stable. | 昏迷指数15 生命体征稳定 |
[02:02] | Got knocked off his horse at the polo ground. | 打马球时被撞下马 |
[02:04] | Gross deformity to the right femur. | 右大腿骨严重变形 |
[02:05] | All right, let’s go to t3. | 好 我们去三号创伤科 |
[02:06] | Mr. Simon, can you tell us what happened? | 西蒙先生 能告诉我们发生了什么事吗 |
[02:08] | My buddy Harvey is a cheater. | 我朋友哈维是个骗子 |
[02:10] | That’s what happened. | 这就是事实真相 |
[02:11] | Tried to pull a 90-degree ride-off. | 想90度将我挤出球行线 |
[02:12] | Knocked me clear off my pony. | 结果把我撞下马 |
[02:14] | All right, let’s get an x-ray and call ortho. | 好的 我们先拍X光片 叫骨科医生过来 |
[02:16] | Got it. | 明白 |
[02:18] | All right, let’s move him on my count. | 好的 听我口令 |
[02:21] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[02:22] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[02:28] | – Mr. Simon, any pain? – Not there. | -西蒙先生 感觉到疼吗 -不是那里 |
[02:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:32] | Oh, ho, ho. Looks like we found it. | 似乎找到伤处了 |
[02:33] | Yep. Let’s get him off the board. | 好 把担架拿掉 |
[02:35] | All right , on my count. One, two, three. | 听我口令 一 二 三 |
[02:38] | Gently. There we go. | 轻一点 好的 |
[02:41] | Get an IV started. | 开始静脉注射 |
[02:42] | Hang a bolus of saline. | 先挂一瓶生理盐水 |
[02:44] | Five milligrams of morphine for the pain. | 加5毫克吗啡止疼 |
[02:46] | We’re gonna get you fixed up, Mr. Simon. | 我们会治好你的 西蒙先生 |
[02:47] | I never like to admit that my wife was right, | 我一点都不想承认我妻子是对的 |
[02:49] | but I’d be in a lot less pain if I stuck to golf like… | 但如果我只是打打高尔夫就不会遭罪 |
[02:52] | She asked me to… | 她让我… |
[02:54] | Mr. Simon? Mr. Simon, can you hear me? | 西蒙先生 西蒙先生 能听到我说话吗 |
[02:57] | He’s stroking. | 他中风了 |
[03:00] | All right, give 20 milligrams of labetalol. | 来20毫克拉贝洛尔 |
[03:02] | Let’s get him to CT and echo now. | 去做CT和超声检查 |
[03:08] | Maybe I’ll come and visit in Dallas. | 也许我会去达拉斯看你 |
[03:10] | I can use some primping. | 我会精心打扮的 |
[03:12] | You know, I actually might be out of town a bit | 接下来两个月我可能 |
[03:14] | over the next two months. | 会经常出门 |
[03:15] | But after that, yeah. | 两个月后就没问题了 |
[03:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[03:26] | So, uh, how long’s she been living in Dallas? | 她在达拉斯住了多久 |
[03:28] | I don’t know. She moved maybe nine, ten years ago. | 不知道 大概9 10年前搬过去的 |
[03:31] | Let me guess– because of a guy? | 我猜一猜 因为一个男人吗 |
[03:34] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[03:38] | Denise! | 丹妮丝 |
[03:41] | Whoa, easy, Denise. | 慢一点 丹妮丝 |
[03:42] | Denise? Okay. You’re okay. | 丹妮丝 你没事 |
[03:44] | I’m right here. I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[03:45] | – Are you okay? – I can’t see. | -你还好吗 -我看不到了 |
[03:46] | Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 放松 放松 |
[03:48] | – Okay, breathe. Breathe. – I can’t see. | -深呼吸 -我看不到了 |
[03:50] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[04:07] | What’s gotten into you? | 怎么回事啊 |
[04:09] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没什么 |
[04:10] | Okay, something’s different. | 好吧 有点不一样的感觉 |
[04:13] | You look happy. | 你看起来很快乐 |
[04:15] | I’m just glad to have a weekend shift. | 我只不过换到了一个周末而已 |
[04:18] | Looking forward to a quiet day. | 期待安静的一天 |
[04:20] | – Hey, Nat. – Yeah? | -小娜 -怎么了 |
[04:21] | Will has the day off. | 威尔休假了 |
[04:22] | Thought Jeff could follow you. | 杰夫可以跟着你吧 |
[04:24] | Sure. | 当然 |
[04:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:31] | All attending to… | 所有医务人员… |
[04:35] | – What’ve we got? – Mid-20s male. | -什么情况 -20多岁男性 |
[04:36] | Found him down by the train station. | 在火车站发现了他 |
[04:38] | GCS 14. | 尚未昏迷 |
[04:39] | Fever’s 103. Bp’s 160 over 90. | 发烧39.5度 血压160/90 |
[04:41] | Heart rate 110. | 心率110 |
[04:42] | Sir, can you tell us what happened? | 先生 能说说怎么回事吗 |
[04:44] | I don’t think you’ll get very far. | 可能问不出什么 |
[04:45] | He doesn’t speak a word of English. | 他不会说英语 |
[04:46] | No ID–this is everything we found on him. | 没有身份证 这就是我们在他身上发现的东西 |
[04:50] | – It’s a foreign currency. – Let me see that. | -这是外币 -我看看 |
[04:53] | Yeah, it’s Thai. | 这是泰元 |
[04:55] | If he just arrived to the U.S., | 如果他刚到美国 |
[04:56] | he could have brought whatever this is with him. | 可能只是随便带了点东西 |
[04:59] | Right. Let’s get him to t2. | 好 带他去2号创伤科 |
[05:04] | Mr. Simon, we’re taking you up to the surgical ICU. | 西蒙先生 我们要带你去外科重症监护室 |
[05:06] | You understand? | 你明白吗 |
[05:08] | Glenn, honey. | 格伦 亲爱的 |
[05:10] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[05:12] | Glenn? | 格伦 |
[05:13] | Glenn! | 格伦 |
[05:14] | Mrs. Simon? | 西蒙太太 |
[05:16] | Why isn’t my husband saying anything? | 我的丈夫为什么不说话 |
[05:19] | Mrs. Simon, I’m Dr. Rhodes. | 西蒙太太 我是罗德斯医生 |
[05:20] | I’m taking care of your husband. | 我将负责医治你的丈夫 |
[05:22] | Why don’t we find somewhere where we can talk? | 我们找个地方聊聊吧 |
[05:27] | So your husband has what is called a bifurcated vena cava. | 你的丈夫患有一种叫岔腔静脉的病 |
[05:30] | It allowed the emboli from his leg fracture | 使得他由于腿骨骨折形成的血栓 |
[05:32] | to bypass his lungs and go straight into his brain. | 绕过他的肺部 直接到达他的大脑 |
[05:37] | With your consent, I would like to operate. | 如果你同意 我可以开始手术 |
[05:39] | I’d like to get a second opinion. | 我想听听别人的意见 |
[05:43] | Glenn has a partner who’s on the board at the Mayo Clinic, | 格伦有个合伙人是梅奥诊所董事会的人 |
[05:45] | and I’m sure he could refer us to a cardiologist there. | 我相信他能为我们介绍一名心脏病专家 |
[05:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[05:50] | As long as he has the fracture, | 只要他还是骨折 |
[05:52] | he’s at risk of having another stroke. | 他就有再次中风的危险 |
[05:54] | And we can’t fix his leg until I fix his heart. | 在我修复好他的心脏之前 我们没法治好他的腿 |
[05:57] | Waiting could put him in even greater danger. | 继续等下去可能会让他面临更大的风险 |
[06:02] | Fool still thinks he’s 25 years old. | 这傻瓜以为自己还是25岁呢 |
[06:05] | I came here to give him a piece of my mind, | 我本来是想告诉他我很生气的 |
[06:07] | and now this. | 现在变成了这样 |
[06:10] | Mrs. Simon. | 西蒙太太 |
[06:12] | We have a great team here at Gaffney. | 我们加夫尼这里有很优秀的团队 |
[06:15] | I believe when your husband comes out of surgery, | 我相信当你丈夫动完手术 |
[06:18] | he’s gonna be good and ready to receive a piece of your mind. | 他绝对健健康康 等着你生气呢 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Will, uh– Dr. Halstead– | 威尔 霍斯特德医生 |
[06:32] | Gave her a dose of IV steroids. | 给她注射了一针四类胆固醇 |
[06:34] | Now her vision is starting to return. | 她的视觉才开始恢复了 |
[06:36] | Any idea what may have caused this? | 知道这是什么导致的吗 |
[06:38] | – Not yet. – Can we get you anything? | -还不知道 -需要帮忙吗 |
[06:41] | No, you both got enough on your plate. | 不 你们俩都已经够忙了 |
[06:43] | And I’m fine–really. | 我没事 真的 |
[06:51] | Denise, I would really encourage you to stay. | 丹妮丝 我强烈建议你留下来 |
[06:54] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[06:56] | Where you going? | 你去哪里 |
[06:57] | If I leave now, I can still catch my flight. | 如果我现在走 还能赶上飞机 |
[06:59] | But a second ago, you couldn’t see your hand | 但是一秒钟前 你还看不到 |
[07:00] | in front of your face. | 近在眼前的手呢 |
[07:01] | Yeah, and now I can. | 是啊 现在我可以了 |
[07:03] | Thanks for the great care. | 谢谢你们照顾我 |
[07:04] | Don’t be stubborn, Denise. | 别那么固执 丹妮丝 |
[07:06] | You know I’ve always had migraines. | 你知道我一直患有偏头痛 |
[07:07] | This is just another passing episode. | 只不过又断片了而已 |
[07:09] | Transient blindness can actually be caused | 导致暂时性失明的原因其实 |
[07:11] | by a number of things. | 是多种多样的 |
[07:12] | – We should run some more tests. – Exactly. | -其实我们应该再做一些检查 -没错 |
[07:15] | What happens next time that you have | 万一你下一次 |
[07:16] | one of your passing episodes, | 又”断片”了 |
[07:17] | and you’re driving on the expressway? | 而你刚好在高速上驾驶呢 |
[07:20] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[07:22] | Can we make this quick? | 我们能快点吗 |
[07:28] | Ah–this is what I get for trying to take on | 这就是我试图去拿 |
[07:30] | a 12-pound pot roast. | 十镑炖肉的下场 |
[07:33] | Good news is, it’s just a second-degree burn. | 好消息是 这只是二度烧伤 |
[07:35] | Might blister and swell a bit, | 可能会出现水泡和肿胀 |
[07:36] | but you’ll live to cook another day. | 但你有朝一日还是能重新掌勺的 |
[07:38] | Okay, bp’s 160 over 90. | 血压160/90 |
[07:40] | Let’s page OB– have them take a look. | 呼叫产科医生 让他们来看看 |
[07:44] | You’re, uh, seven months along? | 你已经…七个月了 |
[07:47] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[07:48] | Honey, are you okay? | 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[07:49] | Everything’s okay. | 一切都好 |
[07:50] | Your wife’s blood pressure is slightly elevated. | 你妻子的血压稍微有点升高 |
[07:52] | I’d like to get some labs and an ultrasound | 我想做点检测和超声检查 |
[07:53] | just as a precaution. | 以防万一 |
[07:55] | Is that necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[07:57] | I’ve been seeing my doula regularly, | 我一直在定期见我的导乐陪伴 |
[07:58] | and she says everything’s good. | 她说一切都没事 |
[08:00] | I’m right on track for home birth. | 我在遵循在家分娩的步骤 |
[08:01] | I know you must think we’re some granola-fed hipsters, | 你肯定觉得我们是一群只吃燕麦的嬉皮士 |
[08:04] | but that’s not it. | 但其实不是的 |
[08:05] | My sister miscarried after an amnio, | 我姐姐做了羊水诊断后就流产了 |
[08:07] | and I promised myself I would do everything | 我就许下承诺 一切步骤 |
[08:09] | as natural as possible. | 都要尽量遵循自然规则 |
[08:10] | That includes protecting my baby from the harmful sound waves. | 包括保护我的宝宝不会接触到有害的声波 |
[08:13] | I understand completely. | 我完全明白 |
[08:15] | But in some cases, high blood pressure | 但有些时候 高血压 |
[08:17] | can affect fetal growth. | 会影响胎儿的成长 |
[08:18] | I just want to rule out any possible complications. | 我只是想排除任何并发症的可能 |
[08:23] | Well, I guess it’s good to be on the safe side. | 我想能确保安全也是好事 |
[08:27] | Right, honey? | 对吧 亲爱的 |
[08:38] | The patient’s not speaking Thai. | 这病人说的不是泰语 |
[08:40] | If I had to guess based on his inflection, | 如果从他发音停顿上来猜测 |
[08:42] | it’s an Indonesian dialect. | 这是一种印尼方言 |
[08:44] | If you want, I’ll contact the network administrator– | 如果你想要的话 我可以联络网络管理员 |
[08:47] | Please. Thank you. | 拜托了 谢谢 |
[08:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:51] | Okay, so, Mr. Clarke– | 克拉克先生 |
[08:53] | Fever, chills, vomit, diarrhea. | 发热 发冷 呕吐 腹泻 |
[08:56] | Chikungunya, dengue. | 基孔肯亚病 登革热 |
[08:58] | Yellow fever? | 黄热病 |
[08:59] | Maybe–that or one of 100 other diseases. | 也许吧 也有可能是其它一百多种疾病 |
[09:03] | Welcome to the future. | 欢迎来到未来 |
[09:04] | Migration, climate change– | 移民 气候变化 |
[09:06] | The whole world is on our doorstep. | 整个世界就在我们门前 |
[09:08] | So what do you do when you have an infectious disease | 那么 当你遇到一种来源不明的传染病时 |
[09:10] | of an unknown origin? | 该怎么办呢 |
[09:12] | I’d start with CBC, CMP, | 我会先做血常规 血液生化 |
[09:15] | blood, sputum, urine cultures… | 验血 验痰 尿培养 |
[09:17] | Uh, rapid mono and strep. | 快速鉴定和链球菌检测 |
[09:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:20] | You start the H&P, | 你去做病史和身体检查 |
[09:21] | and I’ll put in the order | 我去安排 |
[09:22] | and hang some IV Metronidazole. | 然后给他挂点甲硝唑 |
[09:25] | Will do. | 好的 |
[09:29] | Actually, totally my fault. | 事实上 完全是我的错 |
[09:30] | Overdid it on the PT– | 体能训练时候用力过猛 |
[09:32] | Had to do that last leg lift, | 得做最后一次抬腿 |
[09:34] | and this is my reward. | 这就是我的奖励 |
[09:37] | – Am I boring you, doctor? – Oh, no, sorry. | -我让你无聊了 医生 -抱歉 不是的 |
[09:39] | I stayed up all night attacking the library– | 我通宵在图书馆看书的 |
[09:41] | Got all the way to Bowlby. | 学习鲍尔比的理论 |
[09:43] | Bowlby? Great stuff. | 鲍尔比 不错啊 |
[09:45] | Made Charles Darwin the fascination | 他让查尔斯·达尔文吸引了 |
[09:47] | of an entire generation of shrinks. | 一整代的心理医生 |
[09:49] | Bowlby said that Darwin had a panic disorder. | 鲍尔比说达尔文有恐慌症 |
[09:51] | Oh, yes, ma’am. Charlie had a dark side. | 没错 查尔斯也有他的阴暗面 |
[09:53] | Wait till you get to Barloon and Noyes. | 等你看到巴隆和诺伊斯就知道了 |
[09:55] | Dr. Charles, Dr. Reese, thanks for coming down. | 查尔斯医生 里斯医生 多谢过来 |
[09:57] | What’s up, Ethan? What do you got? | 怎么了伊森 什么问题 |
[09:58] | Amanda Kendrick Dobbs. | 阿曼达·肯德里克·多布斯 |
[10:00] | Seven months pregnant, gravid belly, | 怀孕七个月 肚子变化明显 |
[10:01] | History of fetal movement and Braxton Hicks contractions– | 曾有胎动和假性宫缩 |
[10:04] | All signs of a normal pregnancy. | 都是怀孕的正常迹象 |
[10:06] | So what’s the issue? | 那有什么问题 |
[10:09] | There’s no baby. | 肚子里没有孩子 |
[10:25] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[10:27] | I’m Leah Bardovi. | 我是利亚·巴多维 |
[10:29] | I’m starting my surgical residency here. | 我现在是外科住院医师 |
[10:32] | Welcome to Chicago Med. | 欢迎来到芝加哥医院 |
[10:35] | So clinically speaking, the patient will be dead? | 所以从临床上来说 那个病人会进入死亡状态吗 |
[10:39] | Just long enough for me to do the repair on his aorta. | 时间足够让我修复他的主动脉了 |
[10:43] | And then we will warm him up | 然后我们就给他升温 |
[10:46] | and restart the heart. | 重启他的心脏 |
[10:49] | Did a lot of these under Dr. Downey? | 跟着唐尼医生做了不少吗 |
[10:51] | A few. | 有一些了 |
[10:53] | You know, he’s the reason I applied here. | 他就是我申请来这的原因 |
[10:55] | When I got my match, I told my dad | 当我能来这的时候 我告诉我爸 |
[10:57] | that I’m going to be training under the greatest surgeon | 我就要接受世界上最伟大的外科医生的 |
[11:00] | in the world. | 训练了 |
[11:03] | And now… | 现在呢 |
[11:05] | I’m just honored to be learning from his protege. | 我很荣幸能向他的精徒弟学习了 |
[11:26] | Cooling jackets prepped? | 冷却水管准备好了吗 |
[11:28] | Standing by. | 已就绪 |
[11:30] | Then let’s do this. Scalpel. | 那开始吧 手术刀 |
[11:41] | Appreciate the visit, | 感谢来访 |
[11:43] | but we just want to make sure the baby’s okay. | 但我们就想确认宝宝是否安好 |
[11:45] | Why are you here again? | 为什么你们又来了 |
[11:46] | Oh, we try and look in on all our expectant mothers | 我们会试图拜访所有未来的母亲 |
[11:49] | as part of a routine wellness assessment. | 这是日常健康评估的一部分 |
[11:51] | It was actually Dr. Reese who | 其实是里斯医生 |
[11:52] | flagged your high blood pressure. | 注意到了你的高血压 |
[11:54] | Have you been under any stress lately? | 你近来有过压力吗 |
[11:56] | Maybe something at work? | 也许是工作的压力 |
[11:58] | Oh, I’m not working. | 我不工作 |
[11:58] | Uh, I haven’t been since we moved here last year. | 从去年我们搬来就不工作了 |
[12:01] | Yeah, when my firm transferred me from Denver, | 没错 自从我公司从丹佛把我调来之后 |
[12:03] | we thought it’d be a good time | 我们觉得这是个很好的时机 |
[12:03] | for Amanda to stay at home | 让阿曼达在家休息 |
[12:06] | and focus on the baby. | 关注宝宝的状况 |
[12:12] | Where did you say Dr. Choi was again? | 你刚说崔医生在哪 |
[12:14] | Pretty sure he’s just waiting for the rest of your blood work. | 他一定在等剩下的血液分析报告 |
[12:16] | We will go check in with him right now. | 我们现在就去找他 |
[12:18] | Thanks both for your time. | 感谢你们的宝贵时间 |
[12:19] | – Good luck to you. – Thank you. | -祝你们好运 -谢谢 |
[12:23] | Notice how she didn’t ask | 注意到她没有问起 |
[12:24] | about any test results or anything? | 任何的测试结果吗 |
[12:27] | Oh. Yeah. Yeah. | 对 对 |
[12:30] | That’s ’cause on some level, she knows the truth. | 在某种程度上 她知道真相 |
[12:33] | So what are we looking at? | 所以到底是什么情况 |
[12:35] | I don’t know, Reese, what are we looking at? | 我不知道 里斯 是什么情况 |
[12:38] | Uh, well, no grandiose delusions | 好吧 没有妄想症 |
[12:40] | or other signs of underlying psychiatric illness, | 或是其他一些潜在精神疾病的迹象 |
[12:42] | So I think we can rule out psychosis. | 所以我认为可以排除是精神病 |
[12:45] | Then how is this even possible? | 那怎么会这样呢 |
[12:47] | Well, in a lot of cases, | 在很多病例中 |
[12:48] | the anxiety produces a hormonal reaction– | 焦虑会引起激素的反应 |
[12:52] | causes all of the physical signs of pregnancy | 导致所有生理怀孕的迹象 |
[12:54] | without a growing fetus. | 却没有怀孕 |
[12:56] | We need to figure out why having a baby’s so important to her. | 我们得搞清楚为什么有孩子对她来说那么重要 |
[12:59] | Or more specifically, | 或者更确切地说 |
[13:00] | why being pregnant is so important to her. | 为什么怀孕对她来说那么重要 |
[13:03] | Right. | 没错 |
[13:04] | So what do we do now? | 那我们现在怎么办 |
[13:05] | I see no value in withholding this from them any longer. | 我看没有什么借口再拖住他们了 |
[13:09] | So what do you say, doctor? | 所以你什么想法 医生 |
[13:14] | You want m– me to break the news? | 你想让我去告诉他们真相 |
[13:23] | No, don’t worry, grandma. | 不 别担心 奶奶 |
[13:25] | No, I’ll let you know as soon as the tests come back. | 检测结果一出来我会尽快通知你的 |
[13:29] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[13:30] | Bye. | 再见 |
[13:34] | Hi. How’s your sister? | 你妹妹怎么样了 |
[13:35] | Stubborn as ever. | 还是那么固执 |
[13:37] | I am here for you if you need anything. | 如果你有需要 尽管找我 |
[13:40] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[13:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:44] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[13:46] | Hey, Mags. | 你好 麦基 |
[13:49] | Apparently there are over 700 languages in Indonesia. | 显然印度尼西亚有超过700种语言 |
[13:52] | – What about his fever? – He’s up to 104. | -体温多少了 -烧到40度了 |
[13:55] | Let’s get him into a negative pressure room. | 把他送去负压室 |
[13:56] | Hang some IV Tylenol, and let’s see if there’s any way | 给他输泰诺 看看有没有办法 |
[13:59] | we could put a rush on those labs. | 让实验室快一点 |
[14:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:07] | What was that? | 你什么情况 |
[14:08] | What was what? | 什么什么情况 |
[14:09] | You, Jeff, the body language, | 你 杰夫 肢体语言 |
[14:11] | the touching on the shoulder. | 还有碰你肩膀 |
[14:12] | Something is definitely up. | 你们肯定有事 |
[14:16] | You mean I’m right? | 你承认了 |
[14:20] | Do you think it’s weird? | 你觉得很怪吗 |
[14:21] | What, you hooking up with your late husband’s best friend? | 是说你在和你丈夫最好的朋友约会吗 |
[14:23] | – Not “Hooking up. – ” Whatever you want to call it. | -不是约会 -随你叫什么 |
[14:25] | You’re asking me if it’s weird. | 你问我奇不奇怪 |
[14:27] | Eh, a little. | 确实有点 |
[14:30] | Don’t stress out about it. | 别有太大压力 |
[14:32] | I learned a long time ago that you have to do | 很久以前我就知道 你得做点 |
[14:34] | what makes you happy, | 让自己开心的事 |
[14:37] | even if some people think it’s strange. | 哪怕某些人感觉奇怪 |
[14:40] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[14:41] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[14:48] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[14:49] | He’s in bronchospasm. | 他支气管痉挛发作了 |
[14:50] | Let’s bag him and get some racemic EPI | 接气瓶 注射外旋肾上腺素 |
[14:52] | and 125 milligrams of solumedrol IV. | 静脉注射125毫克琥钠甲强龙 |
[14:57] | Sats are still dropping. | 血氧量还在下降 |
[14:58] | I need a better airway. | 气管要再通一点 |
[15:00] | Let’s tube him. 20 of etomidate, 100 of sux. | 插管 20毫克麻醉剂和100毫克司可林 |
[15:02] | – You’re gonna intubate? – Here you go. | -你要插管吗 -给 |
[15:07] | if he stops breathing. | 都无关紧要了 |
[15:11] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[15:18] | I’m in. | 插进去了 |
[15:19] | – Start a neb treatment. – I got it. | -开始喷雾疗法 -好的 |
[15:21] | Sats are coming up. | 血氧量上来了 |
[15:22] | There’s got to be someone somewhere in this city | 我就不信这偌大的一座城市 |
[15:24] | who can communicate with this guy. | 就没一个人能他交流 |
[15:25] | All right, I’m on it. | 好的 我去找 |
[15:30] | Placement’s good. | 呼吸良好 |
[15:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:33] | It felt like I second-guessed you there. | 我刚才可能质疑了你 |
[15:35] | – Let’s get him moved, okay? – Yes, doctor. | -把他转移出去吧 -好的医生 |
[15:37] | Call upstairs. | 通知楼上 |
[16:01] | All right, go on bypass. | 好了 继续搭桥 |
[16:04] | Cool to 20, but do not crash cool. | 降温至20度 但不要降得太快 |
[16:22] | Find me when he gets to 32 degrees, | 等他体温到32度时通知我 |
[16:23] | and we’ll arrest the heart. | 然后我们做心搏停止 |
[16:25] | Yes, Dr. Rhodes. | 好的 罗德斯医生 |
[16:33] | So far, so good. | 目前都很顺利 |
[16:35] | He’s taken well to the anesthetic. | 他对麻醉剂没有不良反应 |
[16:36] | We should be able to start the repair in an hour or so. | 大约一小时后就可以进行修复工作了 |
[16:39] | Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. | 谢谢你 罗德斯医生 |
[16:40] | Mrs. Simon was just telling me | 西蒙夫人正在跟我说起 |
[16:42] | how impressed she was with your confidence. | 她对你的自信印象非常深刻 |
[16:47] | Could you excuse us, please? | 我们能失陪一下吗 |
[16:48] | I need a quick word with Dr. Rhodes here. | 我有事需要和罗德斯医生说一下 |
[16:57] | Where’s Dr. Latham? | 莱瑟医生在哪 |
[16:59] | I was just about to page him. | 我正要呼叫他 |
[17:00] | You signed up for a high-risk surgery | 你做了一台风险极高的手术 |
[17:03] | without consulting an attending? | 却不咨询主治医生的意见 |
[17:05] | All I did was open him up and cannulate. | 我只是打开胸腔做好插管而已 |
[17:08] | It is the Sabbath. | 今天是安息日 |
[17:09] | I didn’t want to bother Dr. Latham until I had to. | 除非万不得已 我不想打扰莱瑟医生 |
[17:12] | Glenn Simon is a man with lots of connections. | 格伦·西蒙可是个人脉极广的人物 |
[17:15] | You were worried before about the state of the department. | 你之前还担心你们科室的未来 |
[17:19] | You’ll have even more to worry about | 如果你这次手术不成功 你要担心的 |
[17:21] | if you don’t pull this off. | 可就不止一个科室了 |
[17:25] | Page Dr. Latham now. | 马上呼叫莱瑟医生 |
[17:36] | These machines are the worst. | 这售卖机的货太烂了 |
[17:38] | You obviously haven’t seen the ones down in pathology. | 显然你没用过病理科那台 |
[17:41] | I’d kill for a bag of vitner’s. | 要是能有包威特该多好 |
[17:43] | Don’t overthink it. | 你想多了 |
[17:45] | Go for the next best thing. | 有什么吃什么吧 |
[17:48] | Hey, Will, you got a second for a curbside? | 威尔 能借一步说话吗 |
[17:51] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:52] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[17:57] | Rapid strep and mono were negative, LP normal. | 快速链球菌检查阴性 腰椎穿刺也正常 |
[18:01] | I’m afraid it’s something exotic, | 我怀疑可能是境外的什么因素 |
[18:02] | but we won’t have the cultures back for another couple of days. | 但是培养结果还需要好几天才能出来 |
[18:04] | And now with the bronchospasm– | 结果现在又支气管痉挛 |
[18:05] | Yeah, it could be almost anything. | 简直有无数种可能的病因 |
[18:07] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[18:08] | I gotta confess, I am at a complete loss. | 说实话 我现在完全没头绪了 |
[18:15] | Well, whenever I find myself in the weeds, | 只要我没有头绪时 |
[18:17] | I go back to something | 我就会回想起 |
[18:18] | one of my clinical attendings used to say– | 我的一个临床主治医师说的话 |
[18:21] | The answer is always in the history. | 答案就在历史中 |
[18:25] | That’s your pearl of wisdom? | 这就是你给的金点子 |
[18:27] | We can’t get a history. | 根本查不到他的历史 |
[18:29] | We’re lost in a maze. | 我们什么都不知道 |
[18:32] | Then retrace your steps. | 那就回溯你的每一步动作 |
[18:33] | Every decision you made, | 你做的每一个决定 |
[18:34] | each path you took or didn’t take. | 你选择或放弃的每个选项 |
[18:36] | Examine it all. | 全都复查一遍 |
[18:38] | Sorry, Nat. | 抱歉 小娜 |
[18:39] | Will, what do the presence of retinal autoantibodies indicate? | 威尔 检测出视网膜抗体意味着什么 |
[18:44] | What? | 什么 |
[18:47] | This mean what I think it means? | 这不会就是我想的那个吧 |
[18:49] | Right? | 对不对 |
[19:00] | I have cancer? | 我得了癌症 |
[19:01] | – Possibly. – Possibly? | -有可能 -有可能 |
[19:03] | We don’t know for sure. | 我们还不能确定 |
[19:05] | There’s a chance that your loss of vision | 你失去视觉有可能就是因为 |
[19:08] | was caused by your body fighting some kind of tumor. | 你的身体正在抗拒某种肿瘤 |
[19:10] | Is there any history of cancer in your family? | 你的家族里有癌症病史吗 |
[19:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:15] | Uncle Paul. He’s fighting bladder cancer right now. | 保罗叔叔正在治疗膀胱癌 |
[19:18] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:19] | Any other medical history I should know? | 还有别的什么病史要告诉我吗 |
[19:22] | Any injuries or any illnesses or surgeries? | 受伤 疾病或者手术什么的 |
[19:26] | – No. – Denise? | -没有 -丹妮丝 |
[19:29] | No. | 没有 |
[19:31] | I’m gonna send you over for a CT scan. | 那我带你去做CT扫描 |
[19:33] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[19:35] | let’s take a quick look. | 我们再复查一下 |
[19:44] | Enter. | 请进 |
[19:48] | If you require lights, you’ll have to turn them on yourself. | 若要光明 须得自己去求 |
[19:51] | Sabbath rules. | 这是安息日的规矩 |
[19:53] | Dr. Latham, I understand I should have consulted you | 莱瑟医生 我明白我应该在决定做手术前 |
[19:55] | before recommending surgery, | 先征询你的意见 |
[19:57] | but I’d developed a rapport with Mrs. Simon, | 但我已经和西蒙夫人达成了良好的关系 |
[20:00] | and I thought since you observe the sabbath– | 而且我考虑到你正在过安息日 |
[20:02] | Pikuach nefesh. | 救死扶伤[希伯来语] |
[20:04] | A man’s life always takes precedence. | 人的生命总是最重要的 |
[20:07] | So you plan on opening up the heart, | 所以你打算打开心脏 |
[20:11] | tying off the bifurcated branch, | 把分支血管结扎 |
[20:13] | and closing everything back up in 30 minutes? | 然后在30分钟内做完缝合 |
[20:17] | Any longer and there could be significant cognitive deficits. | 时间再长就会造成严重的认知障碍 |
[20:19] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[20:21] | If you don’t over-sew the connection, | 如果你没有缝合接触点 |
[20:22] | he could develop a deadly pseudoaneurysm. | 他就会发展出致命的假性动脉瘤 |
[20:26] | That might take an even experienced surgeon an hour. | 就算经验丰富的老手 也要做一个小时 |
[20:31] | Pardon me, Dr. Rhodes. | 抱歉 罗德斯医生 |
[20:33] | The patient’s temp is down to 32 degrees. | 病人体温已降至32度 |
[20:35] | Thank you, Leah. | 谢谢 莉亚 |
[20:38] | You realize that by waiting as long as you did to call me, | 你知道你等这么久才来叫我 |
[20:42] | you’ve given us no other surgical option. | 我们就没有其他的手术选择了 |
[20:47] | I thought this was our best course. | 我以为这是最好的方案 |
[20:49] | 30 minutes. | 三十分钟 |
[20:50] | I can make it in time. | 我能按时完成 |
[20:53] | I’ve done surgeries equally as challenging before. | 我之前做过差不多的手术 |
[20:55] | While assisting Dr. Downey. | 那时你还在协助唐尼医生 |
[20:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[21:02] | In the cockpit, a copilot’s seat is right next to the captain’s, | 驾驶舱里 副机长的位置就在机长的旁边 |
[21:06] | but the view out of the window is surprisingly different. | 但窗外的景色却大相径庭 |
[21:16] | Our–our bodies are complicated. | 人体很复杂 |
[21:17] | Sometimes signals get crossed, | 有时信号会被干扰 |
[21:19] | and our–our brains say one thing | 大脑发出一个指令 |
[21:21] | and our bodies hear something else. | 但身体的解读却不同 |
[21:23] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:25] | Is there something wrong with the baby? | 我宝宝出事了吗 |
[21:29] | Yes. Well… | 是的 |
[21:31] | Not exactly. | 也不算 |
[21:34] | It’s complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[21:36] | What exactly are you saying? | 你到底什么意思 |
[21:45] | Well, is there someone here who can actually explain to us | 这里有人能详细地 |
[21:47] | what’s going on, please? | 解释一下吗 谢谢 |
[21:48] | If you give Dr. Reese a minute, | 给里斯医生一点时间 |
[21:49] | I think that you’ll find that she has an excellent grasp of– | 她会详细地向您说明情况… |
[21:51] | So go ahead. | 那你说吧 |
[21:52] | Explain, Dr. Reese. | 里斯医生 解释一下 |
[21:55] | I am sorry, | 抱歉 |
[21:57] | but there is no baby. | 但根本没有宝宝 |
[22:01] | We lost the baby? | 我们的宝宝没了 |
[22:03] | No. You never had one. | 不 从来就没有 |
[22:05] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你弄错了吧 |
[22:06] | No, see, the–the evidence is actually right here. | 看 证据就在这里 |
[22:08] | You have a condition called pseudocyesis. | 你的情况叫假孕 |
[22:12] | You may have heard it referred to as a hysterical pregnancy. | 又名癔病性怀孕 你可能听过 |
[22:15] | Are you saying my wife is crazy? | 你是说我老婆疯了吗 |
[22:16] | No, she’s not. She’s not saying that at all. | 不 她不是这个意思 |
[22:18] | She’s saying that sometimes the mind has the ability | 她是说 大脑有时会 |
[22:20] | to play tricks on the body. | 给身体发出虚假指令 |
[22:22] | I can feel my baby. I don’t care what this ultrasound shows. | 我才不管超声波的结果 我能感觉到宝宝 |
[22:25] | It–your machine must be broken. | 你们的机器肯定坏了 |
[22:27] | I can assure you it’s not. | 机器没坏 |
[22:28] | Your blood test confirms it. | 血常规也证明了 |
[22:29] | Well, then your lab’s broken, too. | 那你们实验室也出问题了 |
[22:31] | I’m pregnant. I am! | 我真的怀孕了 |
[22:32] | Honey. | 宝贝 |
[22:33] | No! No. Back off. | 不 走开 |
[22:35] | – No! No! – Honey, honey. | -不不 -宝贝 |
[22:37] | – No! Get away from her! – Get me out of here! | -不 离她远点 -让我出去 |
[22:38] | We need some help in here! | 这里需要帮助 |
[22:42] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[22:45] | No! | 不 |
[22:46] | No! | 不 |
[22:57] | Where are we? | 什么情况 |
[22:58] | Body temperature’s at 20 degrees celsius. | 体温二十度 |
[23:01] | Flow down. | 注入 |
[23:04] | – Clamp. – Clamp. | -止血夹 -止血夹 |
[23:13] | Clamp is on. Give cardioplegia. | 已夹住 做心脏麻痹 |
[23:15] | Plegia’s on. | 心脏麻痹开始 |
[23:22] | Heart’s arrested. | 心脏已麻痹 |
[23:23] | Start the clock. Stage is yours, Dr. Rhodes. | 开始计时 交给你了 罗德斯医生 |
[23:26] | – Metz and debakey. – Here you go, doctor. | -给我组织剪和无损伤镊 -给 医生 |
[23:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[23:43] | Upper abdomen looks clear. | 上腹看起来没问题 |
[23:46] | Wait a minute. What’s this? | 慢着 这是什么 |
[23:52] | I think this thing is acting up again. | 机器好像又出毛病了 |
[23:53] | Maggie, do me a favor and reboot it. | 麦基 帮我重启一下 |
[23:55] | I had it serviced last week. It should be fine. | 上周刚检修过 应该没坏 |
[23:59] | Yeah, but right here. | 但这里 |
[24:10] | It’s my prostate gland. | 那是我的前列腺 |
[24:15] | I’m a transgender woman. | 我是变性女人 |
[24:36] | My doctor recommended not removing the prostate | 医生不建议我拿掉前列腺 |
[24:41] | ’cause the surgery would be too complicated. | 因为手术太复杂 |
[24:44] | Well, it’s definitely enlarged. | 前列腺增大了很多 |
[24:47] | Before I send you over to the scan, | 为你扫描前 |
[24:48] | I’m gonna need to order another panel. | 我得再给你做个检查 |
[24:51] | Maggie, run down to phlebotomy | 麦基 做个静脉切开 |
[24:53] | and have them draw up a CMP | 进行新陈代谢全面检查 |
[24:54] | and check her PSA levels? | 检查前列腺特异性抗原水平 |
[24:56] | Tina can do that for you. I’m a civilian today. | 蒂娜可以帮你 我今天不上班 |
[24:59] | But you have much more sway with the lab. | 但你跟实验室关系好 |
[25:04] | I’ll be right back, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[25:09] | If you want me out of the room, just say so. | 如果你不想让我待在这里 就直说 |
[25:12] | Well, excuse me. | 拜托 |
[25:13] | Why didn’t you tell me your sister used to be a man? | 你为什么不跟我说你妹妹之前是男人 |
[25:15] | It’s not my place. It’s up to the patient. | 这话不该我说 得由患者决定 |
[25:17] | Then you should’ve gotten her to tell me. | 那你应该让她告诉我 |
[25:19] | This is crucial medical history. | 这是非常重要的病史 |
[25:23] | How long ago did she transition? | 她转性多久了 |
[25:25] | About nine years ago. | 九年吧 |
[25:33] | – Was it hard for you? – Harder for her. | -你当时很难过吗 -她更难过 |
[25:40] | If it were my family… | 如果在我家… |
[25:44] | She would have been disowned. | 我爸妈会跟她断绝关系 |
[25:48] | Well, it’s taken time. | 这需要时间 |
[25:51] | We had a lot to learn. | 我们还有很多要学习 |
[26:04] | Mr. Dobbs, please calm down. We just want to help you. | 多布斯先生 请冷静 我们只是想帮你 |
[26:06] | You’ve done enough. | 你们帮得够多了 |
[26:08] | The second she wakes up, we’re outta here. | 她一醒来 我们就走 |
[26:10] | I think that would be a mistake, | 这个决定不明智 |
[26:11] | but I’m not gonna stand in your way. | 但我不会阻止你 |
[26:13] | We’re done. | 这事到此为止 |
[26:20] | So? | 怎么样 |
[26:22] | He’s taking her home as soon as the sedative wears off. | 他等妻子醒来后就带她出院 |
[26:24] | We’re gonna let them leave? | 我们就这样让他们走吗 |
[26:26] | Yep. | 是的 |
[26:27] | We can’t put her on a psych hold? | 我不能以精神不稳定的理由让继续住院吗 |
[26:28] | Doesn’t meet the criteria. | 达不到要求 |
[26:30] | I mean, is she a danger to herself or others? | 她会危害自身以及他人吗 |
[26:31] | Is she unable to take care of her basic needs? | 她不能自理吗 |
[26:34] | I’ve been doing some reading. | 我查过资料 |
[26:35] | There was this one case where they put a woman | 有一次医生为一位女病患打了麻药后 |
[26:37] | under anesthesia and her belly deflated | 她的腹部瘪了 |
[26:39] | and–and she thought she had a miscarriage. | 就以为自己流产了 |
[26:43] | Are–are you actually suggesting that we do that? | 你真的想让我们这么做吗 |
[26:49] | I’ll go get her discharge started. | 我去给她办理出院手续 |
[26:51] | So we’re giving up? | 我们就这么放弃了吗 |
[26:58] | When’s the last time you had some sleep? | 你上次睡觉是什么时候 |
[27:01] | Are you sending me home? | 你要赶我回家吗 |
[27:02] | No, I just think it might be a good idea to get some rest. | 不 我只是觉得你该休息一下了 |
[27:05] | You know? You’ve been up all night. | 你一晚上都在工作 |
[27:08] | Come back tomorrow, start fresh. | 明天再来 从头开始 |
[27:16] | Yeah, you’re– | 对 你 |
[27:18] | You’re–you’re right. | 你 你说得对 |
[27:20] | I should get out of here. | 我应该回去 |
[27:26] | Do you know how many cases we’re looking at yet? | 你知道我们面对的是多少病例吗 |
[27:29] | – Natalie. – One second. | -娜塔莉 -等一下 |
[27:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:33] | Yes, I will test him right now | 对 我现在就给他做检查 |
[27:34] | and send over the results as soon as we get them. | 我们一拿到结果就发过去 |
[27:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[27:39] | Who was that? | 谁啊 |
[27:40] | Health Department. | 卫生厅 |
[27:41] | Looks like our John Doe might have the measles. | 看来这位无名氏可能出了麻疹 |
[27:44] | Measles? But he doesn’t have any koplik’s spots. | 麻疹 但他身上没有麻疹粘膜斑啊 |
[27:46] | Doesn’t always present that way. | 不是每次都会有斑 |
[27:47] | Well, then how did you figure– | 那你是怎么知道的 |
[27:52] | It’s a belt buckle. | 皮带扣 |
[27:52] | Flip it over. | 翻过来 |
[27:56] | “I survived the stampede”? | “我在人潮中幸存” |
[27:58] | It’s a roller coaster. | 这是说过山车 |
[27:59] | That amusement park down in Champaign, | 那个游乐场在尚佩恩 |
[28:01] | they just confirmed that they had an outbreak of the measles. | 他们刚刚确认那里爆发了麻疹 |
[28:04] | Five cases, kids who were never vaccinated. | 五例 都是没有打过疫苗的孩子 |
[28:08] | This whole time we were assuming that he brought | 一直以来我们都以为他把 |
[28:10] | this exotic disease into the country with him. | 外国的病菌带过来了 |
[28:12] | And now, it actually looks like he caught it here. | 现在看来 他其实是在这里得病的 |
[28:14] | The labs will confirm it. | 实验室会核实 |
[28:19] | What? | 怎么 |
[28:21] | No, I’ve known you all these years | 没什么 我认识你这么多年 |
[28:22] | and I never realized how genius you are. | 都没意识到你这么天才 |
[28:25] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[28:26] | How did you even think to look at the belt buckle? | 你是怎么想到去看皮带扣的 |
[28:28] | When you’re in the weeds, always go back to the history. | 身处杂草丛 要走回头路 |
[28:36] | No, no, wait! Wait for me! | 别走 别走 等等 等等我 |
[28:50] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[28:51] | My husband just went to go get the car, so– | 我丈夫刚去取车 所以 |
[28:53] | I’m really sorry. | 真的很对不起 |
[28:55] | I wish I had done a better job explaining things. | 真希望刚才我能解释得更好一点 |
[28:58] | Explain what? | 解释什么 |
[29:00] | That I’m hysterical? | 解释我有癔症吗 |
[29:02] | That I’m not carrying a baby? | 解释我没有怀孕吗 |
[29:03] | I’m sure my boss is regretting ever offering me this position, | 我老板现在肯定很后悔给我提供了这个职位 |
[29:06] | and I really wanted to be good at it, and now, | 我是真的很想好好做事 而现在 |
[29:09] | well, again, I’m– | 再一次 我 |
[29:11] | I’m really sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[29:15] | You’re lucky. | 你很幸运 |
[29:19] | What? I’m lucky? | 什么 我很幸运 |
[29:23] | You care about what you do. | 你很在乎自己做的事 |
[29:27] | You know what I did before I moved here? | 你知道我搬过来之前做什么吗 |
[29:30] | I was a skier, an extreme skier. | 我是滑雪运动员 极限滑雪运动员 |
[29:33] | Wow, sounds like quite an adrenaline rush. | 听上去很刺激 |
[29:36] | Yeah, but it was more than that. | 是的 但不止是这样 |
[29:39] | It wasn’t just something that I did. | 它不仅仅是我做的事 |
[29:42] | But it was who you were. | 它就是你 |
[29:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:47] | What you said about my baby, | 你说的宝宝的事 |
[29:51] | is it true? | 是真的吗 |
[29:53] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:07] | – Maggie? – What happened? | -麦基 -怎么了 |
[30:09] | She wouldn’t let me examine her. | 她不让我给她做检查 |
[30:10] | – She’s leaving. – What? | -她要走 -什么 |
[30:13] | Did you know it was offensive | 你知不知道用”变性人”做名词 |
[30:14] | to use the word “transgender” as a noun? | 是很无礼的事 |
[30:18] | I-I’m sorry. I didn’t know. | 对…对不起 我不知道 |
[30:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:21] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:25] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[30:26] | Exactly what I should have expected | 对一个来自童话王国的人 |
[30:27] | from a dude from Canary Ville. | 我还能指望什么呢 |
[30:29] | Oh, come on, Denise, he’s a little awkward and all, | 好了 丹妮丝 他是有点笨笨的 |
[30:31] | but he’s good people. | 但他是个好人 |
[30:33] | – And a great doctor. – You know what? | -也是个好医生 -这样吧 |
[30:35] | I’ll have my prostate checked when I get back. | 我下次回来再检查我的前列腺 |
[30:37] | No! You’re not leaving, | 不行 你不能走 |
[30:39] | not without a definitive diagnosis. | 没有明确的诊断你不能走 |
[30:41] | You need to have all this checked out annually, Denise. | 你每年都要去全检 丹妮丝 |
[30:44] | You want to know why I don’t come back that much? | 你想知道我为什么不经常回来吗 |
[30:46] | I don’t always need everybody judging my choices, okay? | 我不需要每个人都来评判我的选择 好吗 |
[30:49] | Please, the family? They embrace you. | 拜托 家里人吗 他们都很包容你 |
[30:51] | I’m not talking about the family. | 我说的不是家里人 |
[30:54] | I’m talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[30:56] | The second I see you at the family reunion, you’re– | 家庭聚会上我一看到你 你就 |
[30:59] | you’re throwing shade about how you were born this way. | 你就嚷嚷着你生来就是这样 |
[31:01] | I was mocking myself. | 我是在自嘲 |
[31:02] | Just admit it. | 你就承认吧 |
[31:05] | You hate what I’ve done to myself. | 你讨厌我的选择 |
[31:07] | I miss my brother. Is that such a bad thing? | 我想念我弟弟 这样不对吗 |
[31:10] | Well, he’s gone, damn it! | 他走了 该死 |
[31:11] | Not to me! | 对我来说没走 |
[31:13] | Not totally! | 没有完全走 |
[31:26] | Look, I’m sorry that I hurt you, | 对不起我伤害了你 |
[31:29] | But I’m not gonna lose you. | 但我不会丢下你 |
[31:31] | So if I have to drag you kicking and screaming | 所以如果我必须把大哭大叫的你拽进 |
[31:33] | into that CT scanner, that’s what I’m gonna do. | 那台断层扫描仪 我会的 |
[31:44] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[31:46] | We’ll get through this. | 我们会熬过去的 |
[32:01] | Time? | 时间 |
[32:02] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[32:03] | Precisely. | 精确一点 |
[32:04] | 6 minutes, 11 seconds. | 六分钟 十一秒 |
[32:06] | You still have another layer to go. | 你还有一层没有切 |
[32:08] | Damn it. More suction. | 该死 继续吸血 |
[32:09] | You have a clear line to the vessel. | 你面前的路很宽敞 |
[32:11] | Suction is not your problem. | 你的问题不在于吸血 |
[32:12] | You’re not gonna make it. | 你做不到的 |
[32:13] | – I have plenty of time. – Not at the pace you’re going. | -我还有很多时间 -以你的速度来不及 |
[32:16] | You’ve done 57% of the work in 81% of your allotted time. | 你花了81%的时间做了57%的事 |
[32:18] | You are not gonna get there. | 你做不好的 |
[32:20] | Your nonstop number crunching isn’t helping. | 你一直不停的打压帮不了我 |
[32:22] | 30 minutes. That’s what we agreed. | 30分钟 这是我们说好的 |
[32:24] | That’s what you promised. | 这是你保证过的 |
[32:28] | I’m taking over. Step aside, Dr. Rhodes. | 让我来 让开 罗德斯医生 |
[32:30] | – I can do this. – Step aside! | -我可以的 -让开 |
[32:50] | Dr. Downey may have been quick to put his faith in you, | 唐尼医生对你的信任可能来得很快 |
[32:52] | but my faith takes longer to earn. | 但要获取我的信任 需要更长的时间 |
[33:07] | I’ve spent nearly my entire life | 我已经花了差不多我整个一生 |
[33:10] | feeling at war with my gender. | 来与我的性别作对 |
[33:14] | It figures, the one piece I didn’t get rid of | 可到最后 唯一我没有摆脱的东西 |
[33:18] | is what’s gonna kill me. | 却要害死我 |
[33:29] | Your biopsy came back. | 活检结果出来了 |
[33:31] | Pretty much what we suspected. | 跟我们怀疑的差不多 |
[33:34] | You have prostate cancer. | 你得了前列腺癌 |
[33:37] | With treatment, I am hopeful it can be cured. | 治疗后应该可以治愈 |
[33:40] | But you’ll need to see a urologist | 但你回家后需要马上 |
[33:42] | as soon as you get home. | 看泌尿专家 |
[33:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[33:49] | There is a second option. | 还有个选择 |
[33:52] | You could stay in Chicago | 你可以待在芝加哥 |
[33:54] | and let us take care of you. | 让我们给你治疗 |
[33:58] | I’d like that. | 我喜欢这个选择 |
[34:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:06] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:15] | No. That’s his cousin, Farah. | 不 那是他表妹法拉 |
[34:17] | Turns out his name is Pitopang. | 他的名字是皮托庞 |
[34:19] | He speaks mamuju. | 他说马穆朱语 |
[34:20] | Came here from west Sulawesi a month ago | 他是一个月前从西苏拉威西来 |
[34:22] | to work in his uncle’s restaurant. | 到他叔叔的餐馆工作的 |
[34:24] | Always wanted to ride a roller coaster. | 他一直想坐过山车 |
[34:25] | Wow. Nice, April. | 干得漂亮 艾普尔 |
[34:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[34:31] | Hi, I’m doctor Manning. | 你们好 我是曼宁医生 |
[34:33] | Your cousin has the measles, | 你表哥得了麻疹 |
[34:35] | but he should make a full recovery. | 但应该可以痊愈 |
[34:54] | My cousin said thank you, | 我表哥说谢谢你们 |
[34:56] | and he thinks you two make a great couple. | 他觉得你们俩很般配 |
[35:09] | And yes, ladies, he is fluent in Spanish. | 没错 女士们 他西班牙语说得很好 |
[35:12] | You think he hired a publicist? | 你觉得他雇了个公关吗 |
[35:13] | Doesn’t need to. He’s a Rhodes. | 不需要 他是罗德斯家的人 |
[35:15] | Plus, he looks like that. | 再说了 他那个样子 |
[35:20] | There’s our rising star. | 我们冉冉升起的新星来了 |
[35:22] | Yes! | 没错 |
[35:23] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[35:28] | “40 rising stars under 40”? | “40名40岁以下的冉冉升起新星” |
[35:30] | Yeah, you’re number 11. | 对 你排名11 |
[35:32] | Hey, don’t feel bad. There’s always next year. | 不要难过 还有明年 |
[35:35] | Or maybe the cover of “People.” | 或者还有《人物》杂志封面 |
[35:39] | I swear, I knew nothing about this. | 我发誓 这个我真的不知道 |
[35:41] | If you say so. | 随你说 |
[35:43] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[35:44] | By the way, how’d the surgery go? | 对了 手术怎么样 |
[35:47] | Yeah, it was– it was good. | 手术…很不错 |
[35:58] | Thought you were going home. | 我还以为你要回家了 |
[36:00] | I was just going back over Darwin. | 我在回顾达尔文的情况 |
[36:03] | According to Hayman, | 根据海曼所说 |
[36:05] | Darwin’s issues might have been entirely physiological. | 达尔文的情况可能完全是生理问题 |
[36:08] | Perhaps some kind of mitochondrial disorder. | 可能是某种粒线体异常 |
[36:13] | You don’t say. | 原来如此 |
[36:15] | Yeah, I ran into Amanda on my way out, | 我出去的时候碰到了阿曼达 |
[36:17] | and I found out that she used to be an extreme skier. | 我发现她曾是极限滑雪运动员 |
[36:20] | Really? | 是吗 |
[36:24] | I don’t know, maybe being pregnant | 我也不确定 可能怀孕 |
[36:28] | was her way of replacing what she had left behind. | 是她代替曾经失去东西的方法 |
[36:33] | Nature abhors a vacuum, I guess. | 大自然中不容真空啊 |
[36:41] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[36:47] | You mind? | 你介意吗 |
[37:07] | Ms. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[37:08] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[37:11] | I don’t know if you’ve seen this, | 不知道你有没有看过 |
[37:13] | but there’s a new issue out. | 新的一期杂志 |
[37:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:20] | I had no idea that I was gonna be a part of this article. | 我根本不知道这篇文章会提到我 |
[37:22] | No one called or contacted me, | 没人给我打电话或联系我 |
[37:24] | and–and if they had, I never would have– | 如果他们联系我 我绝不会… |
[37:27] | I approved it. | 是我同意的 |
[37:30] | You did? | 是吗 |
[37:31] | It’s good publicity. | 这有利于医院宣传 |
[37:33] | Yes, but did you actually read this? | 没错 但你看过文章内容了吗 |
[37:37] | I mean, “Dashing young surgeon | “英俊帅气的年轻外科医生 |
[37:40] | is poised to lead Chicago Med into the future.” | 信心满满地带领芝加哥医院走向未来” |
[37:43] | No, I have no problem with that. | 我对这一说法没问题 |
[37:50] | Ms. Goodwin, | 古德温女士 |
[37:52] | look, the surgery today… | 今天的手术 |
[37:56] | Dr. Latham was right, I wasn’t gonna make it. | 莱瑟医生说的对 我完不成了 |
[38:00] | I thought I was more ready than I am. | 我以为我准备好了 |
[38:04] | So if you’re looking to promote the department, | 所以如果你想推我们科室 |
[38:06] | you should look to him. | 那你应该指望的人是他 |
[38:07] | I mean, he is a great surgeon. | 他是个优秀的外科医生 |
[38:09] | Latham is a great surgeon, | 莱瑟是个优秀的医生 |
[38:10] | but they wanted someone under 40. | 但他们要的是40岁以下的人 |
[38:13] | Stay humble, Dr. Rhodes. | 保持谦逊 罗德斯医生 |
[38:16] | Your time will come. | 会有属于你的时刻 |
[38:24] | Huh? What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[38:26] | Too big? | 太大了吗 |
[38:27] | No, you’ll grow into it. | 不大 会合身的 |
[38:29] | You are now an honorary member of the Lockwood Tribe. | 现在你是洛克伍德部落的荣誉成员了 |
[38:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:33] | I will wear it with pride. | 我会骄傲地穿着它的 |
[38:35] | Who are you looking at? | 你在看谁 |
[38:37] | No one. | 没谁 |
[38:39] | Oh. That cute pathologist, Dr. Shore. | 那个可爱的病理学家 肖尔医生 |
[38:43] | – Nina. – Nina? | -尼娜 -尼娜 |
[38:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:46] | Well, don’t feel like you have to stay here and entertain me. | 你没必要在这里陪我了 |
[38:49] | I’ve seen enough of you for one day. | 我都看烦了你了 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:54] | How do I look? | 我看起来如何 |
[39:00] | You know, when I think about Malcolm, | 我想到马尔科姆时 |
[39:03] | it’s times like these that I miss the most. | 最想念的就是这种时刻 |
[39:05] | Malcolm? | 马尔科姆是谁 |
[39:17] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[39:33] | You ever figure out what you wanted? | 你想到你想要什么了吗 |
[39:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:38] | Yeah, I think I did. | 我想到了 |
[40:08] | At Johns Hopkins they have a Shabbat elevator. | 约翰霍普金斯医院里有台犹太教安息日电梯 |
[40:11] | It stops on every floor. | 每层楼都会停 |
[40:14] | No need to press a button. | 不用你按按钮 |
[40:17] | What can you do? | 你能如何 |
[40:20] | Down? | 下去吗 |
[40:40] | Good Shabbos, Dr. Latham. | 安息日平安 莱瑟医生 |
[40:45] | Shabbat shalom, Dr. Rhodes. | 安息日平安 罗德斯医生 |