时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Morning. | 早 |
[00:08] | I have to pick up Owen at Helen’s before work. | 我上班前要去海伦家接欧文 |
[00:11] | Yeah, I get it. | 我知道 |
[00:16] | You know, um, | 其实 |
[00:19] | Last night was… It was really great. | 昨晚 昨晚感觉很棒 |
[00:24] | Yeah, it was. | 确实 |
[00:36] | I don’t think I’ve seen this one before. | 我好像没见过这张照片 |
[00:46] | Helmand Province. | 在赫尔曼德省 |
[00:48] | That was our last deployment together. | 我们最后一次一起出任务 |
[00:53] | Jeff looks so young. | 杰夫看着好年轻 |
[01:04] | Hey, we’re good, right? | 我们之间没事吧 |
[01:06] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:08] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:11] | Good. | 好的 |
[01:14] | – Bye. – See ya. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[01:20] | This is what I always carried in the field. | 这些我每次去战场都带着 |
[01:22] | Gear for fluid resuscitation, hemorrhage control, | 液体复苏设备 止血工具 |
[01:25] | airway management, basic meds, including otcs. | 呼吸辅助器具 基本药物 包括非处方药 |
[01:28] | Always have lots of pepto. | 多带点胃药 |
[01:30] | Oh, and tape. | 还有胶布 |
[01:32] | Can never have too much tape. | 胶带拿多少都不嫌多 |
[01:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[01:36] | It’s a lot to take in. | 信息量有点大 |
[01:39] | I know. When do you deploy? | 是啊 你什么时候出任务 |
[01:42] | 12 weeks, sir. | 还有12周 |
[01:44] | Look, nothing really prepares you for war. | 上战场之前做什么准备都不够 |
[01:48] | But a day in Chicago, the number of gunshots we see, | 不过在芝加哥待一天 能见识不少枪击案 |
[01:51] | the Navy sending corpsmen for a rotation in the ed | 海军派医务兵进急诊室接触实战 |
[01:53] | is a pretty good primer. | 是个不错的开始 |
[01:56] | What’s that, sir? | 那是什么 长官 |
[01:59] | Is it a quick reference guide? | 是参考指南吗 |
[02:02] | Case notes from the field. | 只是一些实战经验 |
[02:04] | Things I thought I shouldn’t forget. | 我觉得自己应该记住的东西 |
[02:07] | Dr. Choi, we got a drive up and drop. | 崔医生 有人被从车上扔下来了 |
[02:10] | Corpsman, with me. Sir. | 医务兵 跟我来 |
[02:19] | All right, I got you, buddy. I got you, okay? | 没事了 我来帮你 别担心 |
[02:21] | Hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[02:24] | – Marco. – Marco. Marco, okay. You stay with me. | -马可 -马可 你坚持住 |
[02:26] | We’re gonna take care of you. | 我们会救你的 |
[02:28] | Single gsw. Left flank thoracoabdomen. | 一处枪伤 在左侧胸腹部 |
[02:31] | No exit wound. Weak pulse. | 无贯穿伤 脉搏很弱 |
[02:33] | Corpsman, cut his shirt off. | 医务兵 把他的衣服剪开 |
[02:34] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[02:43] | Hey, hey, corpsman. | 医务兵 |
[02:44] | What do you hear? | 给他听诊 |
[02:51] | Come on. | 来 |
[02:52] | I have weak breath sounds on the left side. | 左侧听到了微弱的呼吸声 |
[02:55] | Means the lung is collapsed. | 说明肺部有萎陷 |
[02:56] | Air leaking out is pressurizing his chest. | 因为漏气他的胸腔收到压迫 |
[02:57] | He’s got a tension pneumothorax. | 他出现了张力性气胸 |
[02:58] | Breath sounds unilateral and tachycardic, needle the chest. | 只有单侧呼吸且十分急促 给胸膛扎针 |
[03:01] | – Hold pressure. – Yes, sir. | -压好 -是 长官 |
[03:04] | In. Okay. | 插入 好的 |
[03:06] | Breath sounds improving. Good. | 呼吸声有改善 很好 |
[03:08] | Bring in a board. | 抬担架来 |
[03:10] | Easy, easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[03:12] | All right, let’s move him on my count. | 听我口令 把他搬上去 |
[03:14] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[03:17] | Jeff, let’s get an ap chest x-ray and prep a chest tube. | 杰夫 帮他做一个胸部X光 准备胸腔管 |
[03:20] | Got it. | 好的 |
[03:21] | He said, “I’m only 18.” | 他说”我才18岁” |
[03:23] | Welcome to Chi-raq. | 这就是”芝拉克”[芝加哥+伊拉克] |
[03:35] | Alright, now try to stay off the hoverboard for at least a week, Hudson, okay? | 一周内别再玩悬浮滑板了 好吗 哈德森 |
[03:38] | Yeah? Bye. Thank you. | 乖啦 再见 谢谢 |
[03:42] | Hey, Gayle. Taking your daily lap around our gorgeous grounds? | 盖尔 又绕着咱们楼散步呢 |
[03:46] | Anything to get out of the pediatric ICU for a minute. | 只为逃离儿科重症监护室 |
[03:48] | I swear, if I hear another monitor beep, | 我发誓 要是再听到一次警报声 |
[03:50] | I’m gonna nosedive onto Michigan avenue. | 我就从医院顶楼跳下去 |
[03:52] | And how is little Timmy doing? Hey, cutie! | 小提米怎么样呀 小可爱 |
[03:55] | He’s had a good month, thanks to Dr. Rhodes. | 多亏了罗德斯医生 他这一个月都很精神 |
[03:58] | Hoped we’d finally get to go outside today. It’s not easy. | 我想今天带他出去走走 可能还不行 |
[04:00] | Probably best we head back upstairs. | 我们还是回楼上吧 |
[04:01] | – Dr. Manning? – It was nice seeing you, Gayle. | -曼宁医生 -聊得很开心 盖尔 |
[04:04] | You too. | 我也是 |
[04:05] | – Right away. – Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. | -请您稍等 -你好 我是曼宁医生 |
[04:07] | Hi. My daughter, Alicia. She stopped nursing. | 我女儿 艾莉西亚 忽然不吃奶了 |
[04:09] | She’s only three months old. | 她才三个月大 |
[04:10] | Okay, well, don’t worry. | 好的 别担心 |
[04:11] | We’ll figure out what’s going on. | 会弄清楚的 |
[04:13] | Why don’t you follow me into the back? | 请跟我来后面吧 |
[04:14] | I’ll take the paperwork. You guys want to go in the back? | 手续我来办 要不要到后面玩呀 |
[04:16] | – Yep. – All right. | -好 -太好啦 |
[04:19] | Okay I got a new favorite. | 我有新宠了 |
[04:21] | Capgras syndrome. | 卡普格拉妄想症 |
[04:22] | The belief a familiar person has been replaced with a duplicate. | 患者会觉得亲近的人被复制了 |
[04:25] | That’s cool. | 挺酷的 |
[04:27] | That was an unenthusiastic response, even for you. | 你这个回复也太冷淡了吧 |
[04:30] | Sorry. It’s the new pathology resident. | 抱歉 有个病理科的住院医生 |
[04:34] | Mark. He’s in my head. | 叫马克 搞得我心事重重 |
[04:38] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[04:39] | He’s pushing really hard to get drinks after work. | 他一直在约我下班后去喝酒 |
[04:42] | Hang out on the weekends. Be pals. | 邀我周末一起出去玩 想当朋友 |
[04:45] | It’s uncomfortable. | 我觉得很不舒服 |
[04:47] | Why? Are you worried something bad will happen | 怎么 你担心你们成了朋友之后 |
[04:49] | if you become friends? | 会发生不好的事吗 |
[04:51] | What? No, it’s just I’d rather be colleagues. | 没有 我只是更希望能当普通同事 |
[04:54] | I got enough friends. | 我朋友已经很多了 |
[04:56] | Is there a limit to the number of people | 难道能够走进你生活的人 |
[04:57] | you can let into your life? | 还有数量限制吗 |
[04:59] | Maybe. Yeah. | 也许吧 |
[05:03] | What is all this? | 你这是什么情况 |
[05:04] | Nothing. We’re just talking. | 没什么 就普通聊天 |
[05:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:10] | I’ve gotta get back. | 我得回去了 |
[05:12] | – Are we still on for dinner? – Yeah, sure. | -晚餐还一起吃吗 -当然 |
[05:21] | She’s gurgling a bit, | 她嗓子有杂音 |
[05:23] | but there’s no obstruction in her throat. | 但是没有什么阻塞物 |
[05:25] | She doesn’t appear too dehydrated, | 她没有缺水 |
[05:26] | and her membranes are moist. | 腔内薄膜也很湿润 |
[05:28] | When did she stop nursing? | 她什么时候开始不吃的 |
[05:30] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[05:31] | I wasn’t too worried at first. | 我一开始不担心 |
[05:33] | My boys were both finicky eaters. | 我的儿子们都吃得不多 |
[05:34] | But when she wouldn’t nurse at all today… | 可她今天一整天都没有吃 |
[05:36] | Any fever or vomiting? | 有发烧或者呕吐吗 |
[05:38] | No, none. | 没有 |
[05:40] | She’s been a bit cranky. | 她心情有点不好 |
[05:42] | She’s been napping longer than usual, but that’s about it. | 睡的时间也比以前久了 但仅此而已 |
[05:45] | Mama, I’m thirsty. | 妈妈 我渴了 |
[05:48] | Okay, baby, we will get you a drink | 好 马上给你找东西喝 |
[05:49] | as soon as we speak to the doctor, okay? | 先听医生说完好吗 |
[05:51] | All right? No, no, no. I’m so sorry. | 好吗 乖一点 抱歉啊医生 |
[05:54] | We go to the park every day. They’re exhausted. | 我们每天都去公园 他们累坏了 |
[05:56] | My husband will be here to help any minute. | 我老公很快就会过来帮忙了 |
[05:58] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:00] | Let’s get a CBC, CMP, | 做下血常规 血液生化 |
[06:02] | an abdominal ultrasound and a babygram. | 腹超和全身婴儿图 |
[06:04] | – Yes, doctor. – A babygram? | -好的医生 -全身婴儿图 |
[06:06] | An x-ray of her entire body. | 就是全身X光扫描 |
[06:08] | So this could be serious. | 所以可能是大病 |
[06:09] | There’s no way to know for sure just yet, | 现在还没办法确定 |
[06:11] | but I want to cover all our bases. | 但我想考虑所有的可能性 |
[06:13] | I should’ve brought her in sooner. | 我应该早点带她来的 |
[06:14] | It’s just with my husband at work– | 只是我丈夫在上班 |
[06:16] | Look, you are juggling three kids. | 听着 你要照顾三个孩子 |
[06:19] | Okay, I get it. | 我明白 |
[06:20] | I only have one and it’s a handful. | 我只有一个 都忙不过来了 |
[06:23] | I will fill you in as soon as we know anything. | 一旦有消息 我会马上通知你 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:29] | No, Nina, I’ve ditched cable, cut up my credit cards, | 不 尼娜 我已经拔网线剪信用卡了 |
[06:32] | and have nothing left to sell on craigslist. | 我已经没东西能放在克雷格上卖了 |
[06:34] | Yet, I’m still in the hole each month when the vig is due. | 但是每个月付利息时我还是囊中羞涩 |
[06:37] | Easy there, Vegas. | 冷静点 维加斯小弟 |
[06:39] | It’s med school loans and malpractice insurance, | 只是医学院贷款和医疗事故保险 |
[06:41] | not a note from a bookie. | 不是赌债催讨单 |
[06:42] | Either way, I’m broke. | 不管怎么样 我都破产了 |
[06:46] | Had to post an ad for a roommate. | 我得发广告求室友了 |
[06:49] | Here, look at this. | 看看这个 |
[06:50] | Come on, it’ll make you feel better. | 来 你会好受点的 |
[06:53] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[06:55] | Molluscum contagiosum. | 传染性软疣 |
[06:57] | It’s a type of pox virus. It’s a nasty one, actually. | 一种痘病毒 其实挺恶心的 |
[07:01] | Even so, stunning, right? | 但还是很迷人吧 |
[07:05] | Like 10 pounds of raspberry rock candy | 感觉就像十磅树莓冰糖 |
[07:08] | pressed into a 5-pound bag. | 压进了只能装五磅的袋子 |
[07:16] | Come on, you must have a day off, right? | 得了吧 你肯定有休息日的吧 |
[07:18] | Go then! | 那就去啊 |
[07:19] | It’s summertime, the animals are really playful. | 正值夏日 动物都很活跃 |
[07:22] | Elephants are my favorite. They’re so soulful. | 我最喜欢大象 感觉有灵魂似的 |
[07:25] | Okay, you sold me. | 好吧 我心动了 |
[07:26] | This Saturday, I’m at the Lincoln Park Zoo. | 这周六我要去林肯公园动物园 |
[07:29] | Bp 126 over 82. Heart rate 74. Sats 100%. | 血压126/82 心率74 血氧量百分之百 |
[07:33] | Hi, Mr. Mcgregor, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 霍斯特德医生 |
[07:35] | I understand you fell, hurt both wrists. | 我知道你摔倒了 手腕都受伤了 |
[07:37] | Yeah, just a moment of clumsiness, you know. | 一不小心罢了 |
[07:40] | They feel better already now. | 感觉已经好多了 |
[07:41] | Don’t be modest. He’s here. Let him help. | 别客气了 他来了 让他帮你 |
[07:44] | I put my hands out just trying to catch my fall, you know? | 我伸出手来只是为了摔得轻一点 |
[07:47] | 15 years on the street. | 在街头混了15年 |
[07:49] | I guess I’m not as fast as I used to be. | 看来我已经没有以前这么灵活了 |
[07:53] | Ap and lateral x-rays of both wrists. | 对手腕拍竖直和水平X光 |
[07:56] | Have you fallen before, Mr. Mcgregor? | 你以前摔倒过吗 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 |
[07:58] | A few times. So much action in the city nowadays. | 有几次 这城市现在就是这样 |
[08:01] | You stop paying attention for a second…Bam! | 稍微一个不小心 就… |
[08:03] | Face plant. | 摔个狗啃泥 |
[08:07] | You’re a big guy, Dr. Halstead. Football? | 你个头还真大 霍斯特德医生 玩橄榄球吗 |
[08:11] | Baseball. Just a fan now, though. | 棒球 不过只是爱好而已 |
[08:13] | Cubs or Sox? | 芝加哥小熊还是红袜队 |
[08:14] | Southside pride. Sox all the way. | 南方人的自豪 永远支持红袜队 |
[08:16] | Ah, I’m a Cubs guy. | 我支持小熊队 |
[08:19] | I won’t hold it against you. | 我不会因此虐待你的 |
[08:20] | Love Wrigley. | 大爱雷格利球场 |
[08:22] | The way the ivy creeps along the outfield wall, | 常青藤爬满了外墙 |
[08:26] | the perfect stripes mowed right into the infield grass. | 草场修建成完美的条纹状 |
[08:29] | Breathtaking. | 太美了 |
[08:30] | Do you stay near the ball park? | 你住在球场边吗 |
[08:31] | During the season. Sure, why not? | 赛季中当然了 有何不可 |
[08:34] | You know, it’s fun seeing the players. | 看到球员本人 |
[08:35] | in person, they’re larger than life. | 很有意思 他们真人个头更大 |
[08:37] | Moises Alou. Sammy Sosa. | 莫伊塞斯·阿劳 塞米·索萨 |
[08:40] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[08:42] | Must be really exciting. | 肯定很有意思 |
[08:44] | Mr. Mcgregor, after your x-rays, I want to run an EKG. | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 等你做完X光后再做心电图 |
[08:48] | Determine if a cardiac event caused your fall. | 看看你是不是因为心脏问题而摔倒 |
[08:50] | – Sound good? – Sure, yeah. | -可以吧 -当然了 |
[08:52] | All right, we’ll see you soon. | 好吧 待会见 |
[08:59] | You know, they haven’t had elephants | 你应该知道林肯公园动物园 |
[09:01] | at the Lincoln Park Zoo for ages. | 已经好几年没有大象了 |
[09:04] | You think he really met those baseball players? | 你觉得他真的见过那些棒球运动员吗 |
[09:06] | Not recently. | 最近肯定没有 |
[09:07] | Alou and Sosa’s last season with the Cubs was in ’04. | 阿劳和索萨上一次为小熊队出战是在2004年 |
[09:10] | So, I guess, maybe Mr. Mcgregor | 所以我猜也许麦格雷戈盖尔先生 |
[09:12] | could have seen them outside the park… | 曾经是在公园外看到过他们 |
[09:14] | Maybe not. | 也许没看到过 |
[09:16] | Unfortunately, homelessness and mental illness | 可惜无家可归往往和 |
[09:18] | often go hand in hand. | 精神疾病联系在一起 |
[09:19] | – I’ll page Dr. Charles for a consult. – Okay. | -我去找查尔斯医生来咨询一下 -好的 |
[09:29] | How’s Marco doing, sir? | 马可怎么样了 先生 |
[09:31] | Bullet looks to have lodged in the midline | 子弹好像卡在了 |
[09:33] | between the spine and heart. | 脊柱和心脏中央 |
[09:34] | May even be touching the aorta. | 也许还擦到了主动脉 |
[09:36] | Bad spot. | 位置不好 |
[09:39] | You get a lot like him? | 你经常遇到这种病人吗 |
[09:41] | – Drive up and drops? – Yeah. | -从车上扔下来 -是啊 |
[09:45] | Easy way to get your boys patched up | 这样不用回答任何问题 |
[09:46] | without having to answer any questions. | 就能把你的人治好 |
[09:49] | Hey, Marco. | 马可 |
[09:51] | A trauma surgeon is gonna come see you. | 创伤手术医生会来看你 |
[09:52] | She’ll decide how best to proceed. | 她会决定接下来该怎么办 |
[09:55] | Will you cut me open? | 你会给我手术吗 |
[09:58] | Probably. | 也许 |
[10:01] | If the bullet shifts inside you, it could do a lot of damage. | 如果子弹在你体内转移 可能会造成更多伤害 |
[10:07] | No, man. | 不行 伙计 |
[10:10] | Not “Whatever.” | 不能说随便 |
[10:12] | Lot of you guys come in here and don’t make it out. | 很多你这样的人进来后就没能出去 |
[10:16] | If you do, make it mean something. | 如果你出院了 一定要让自己的生命有意义 |
[10:23] | I ain’t afraid. | 我不是害怕 |
[10:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:33] | – He’s saying that– – the usual. | -他说… -和以前一样 |
[10:35] | Revenge. | 复仇 |
[10:40] | Timothy Williams, eight months old. | 提摩西·威廉姆斯 八个月大 |
[10:42] | diagnosed with hypoplastic left heart syndrome. | 诊断患有左心发育不良综合征 |
[10:45] | Bryan, can you tell us what that is? | 布赖恩 能告诉我们那是什么吗 |
[10:47] | I know. It’s a congenital heart defect. | 我知道 是一种先天性心脏缺损 |
[10:50] | Left side of the heart can’t efficiently pump blood, | 左心室无法供血 |
[10:51] | so the right side has to pump it | 所以左心室需要供血 |
[10:52] | to the lungs and the rest of the body. | 至肺部和身体其他部位 |
[10:55] | Correct. | 没错 |
[10:57] | Tim is on the heart transplant list. | 提姆在心脏移植等待名单上 |
[10:59] | But he’s developing fluid around his lungs, a pleural effusion. | 但是他的肺部出现积水 胸腔积液 |
[11:03] | He requires a thoracentesis to drain it. | 需要胸腔穿刺术排液 |
[11:07] | The patient is sedated, and the ultrasound shows | 病人已经麻醉 超声检查显示 |
[11:09] | the fluid surrounding his right lung. | 液体在他的右肺周围 |
[11:12] | Lidocaine is injected | 皮下注射 |
[11:15] | just below the surface of the skin, | 利多卡因 |
[11:17] | forming a wheel. | 形成一圈 |
[11:20] | We go through the wheel | 我们要穿过药水形成的圈 |
[11:23] | and into the pleural space. | 插入胸膜腔 |
[11:25] | Staying above the rib because the blood vessels are below. | 保持在肋骨上方 因为下面有血管 |
[11:29] | Go too far, puncture the lung. | 太用力就会刺穿肺部 |
[11:32] | Once you’re in, aspirate the fluid. | 插入后 穿刺抽液 |
[11:40] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独待会儿 |
[11:49] | Gayle, John, | 盖尔 约翰 |
[11:52] | I think it’s best that Tim not leave the PICU going forward. | 我觉得提姆还是不应该离开儿科监护病房 |
[11:55] | No more trips downstairs. | 不该再下楼了 |
[11:57] | You mean keep him on the vent. | 你是说一直为他排液 |
[11:58] | He’s not oxygenating well. His lungs are very congested. | 他供氧不足 肺部堵塞严重 |
[12:02] | He’s gonna get a heart soon. | 他会马上移植到心脏的 |
[12:05] | Listen, everything’s gonna be okay, you hear me? | 一切都会没事的 明白吗 |
[12:08] | I’m gonna check the transplant list. | 我去查看一下移植等待名单 |
[12:10] | See if there’s been any movement. | 看看是否有提前 |
[12:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:28] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[12:30] | My husband, Andre, took the boys to get some food. | 我丈夫安德烈带孩子们去吃东西了 |
[12:32] | He’ll be back soon. Any news? | 他马上就回来了 有什么消息吗 |
[12:35] | The blood tests and babygram were okay. | 血检和影像都没问题 |
[12:36] | Nothing abnormal on the abdominal ultrasound either. | 腹部超声图也正常 |
[12:39] | Oh, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:42] | Dr. Manning. | 曼宁医生 |
[12:47] | May I take a look at her? | 我可以看看她吗 |
[12:48] | – Yeah. – Thank you. | -当然 -谢谢 |
[13:00] | Do you have any family history of neuromuscular disease? | 你们有神经肌肉疾病的家族史吗 |
[13:04] | No, none. | 没有 |
[13:08] | Her deep tendon reflexes are diminished. | 她的肌腱反射已经减弱了 |
[13:11] | She’s floppy. Her muscles are losing tone. | 她没有劲 肌肉无力 |
[13:14] | What is it? What do you see? | 怎么了 有什么问题吗 |
[13:16] | A baby’s natural position is to flex the legs. | 婴儿自然状态下腿是弯曲的 |
[13:19] | When straightened, there should be some resistance. | 如果拉直会有阻力 |
[13:21] | Let’s get a CT of her head. | 我们给她做一个头部断层扫描 |
[13:23] | I want to make sure that there’s no swelling in her brain. | 我想确保她脑中没有肿块 |
[13:25] | Swelling in her brain? | 脑中有肿块 |
[13:27] | I don’t know that’s the case. But we just have to check. | 我不能确定 但还是得检查一下 |
[13:29] | If the CT comes back negative, | 如果扫描结果是好的 |
[13:31] | then we’ll do a lumbar puncture to test her spinal fluid. | 那我们要做腰椎穿刺来检测脊髓液 |
[13:33] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:34] | That’ll let us know if she has an infection. | 那会告诉我们是否是感染引起的 |
[13:39] | My poor baby. | 我可怜的孩子 |
[13:43] | Just hang in there, okay? | 坚持住 好吗 |
[13:44] | We’ll know more soon. | 我们很快就知道结果了 |
[13:57] | That is one sick baby. | 那孩子生病了 |
[13:59] | What do you think’s going on? | 你觉得是什么原因 |
[14:00] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[14:13] | Surgeon ordered a chest CT. I’ll let you know what’s up. | 医生要求做胸部CT 有情况我会通知你 |
[14:22] | Then what happened? | 然后怎么了 |
[14:23] | So they were all looking at me and clapping, right? | 他们都看着我鼓掌 |
[14:26] | So I started dancing too. We partied all afternoon. | 所以我也开始跳舞了 整个下午都在狂欢 |
[14:29] | Sounds like a blast. | 听起来很开心啊 |
[14:30] | You know, there’ll probably be another fiesta next week. | 下周也许还有另一场派对 |
[14:32] | Families rent that restaurant for them all the time. | 很多家庭总是租那家饭店 |
[14:34] | You should check it out. | 你应该去看看 |
[14:36] | All day party do me good. | 全天聚会对我很有好处 |
[14:40] | What was he telling you about? | 他刚跟你说什么 |
[14:42] | A quinceanera he attended last week. | 他上周参加的一个成人礼 |
[14:45] | Didn’t miss a detail about the people he met, | 所有他遇到的人的细节都记得一清二楚 |
[14:48] | the clothes they wore, the venue. | 他们穿的衣服 还有场地 |
[14:50] | I mean, he really thinks he was there. | 他真的认为他在那 |
[14:51] | But he wasn’t. | 但他没有 |
[14:53] | I know the place he’s talking about, or I knew it. | 我知道他说的那个地方 至少以前知道 |
[14:55] | Closed 10, 11 years ago. It’s a starbucks now. | 十或十一年前就关门了 现在是星巴克 |
[14:58] | Schizophrenia? | 精神分裂吗 |
[15:00] | Some kind of delusional disorder. | 像是妄想症 |
[15:01] | I mean, he also admitted that he binge drinks sometimes. | 他还承认他有时会酗酒 |
[15:05] | Even though he’s sober now, | 尽管他现在是清醒的 |
[15:06] | could be alcoholic hallucinosis. | 可能是酒精致幻症 |
[15:09] | I’m gonna order an antipsychotic, | 我要给他开一种安定药 |
[15:10] | see if we can narrow this down. | 看看能不能缩小范围 |
[15:13] | Well, for being homeless the last 15 years, | 过去十五年都无家可归 |
[15:15] | he seems pretty okay with it. | 他看起来过得不错 |
[15:17] | – Lucky guy. – Lucky guy? | -真幸运 -幸运吗 |
[15:21] | Everything okay there, doc? | 一切都好吗 医生 |
[15:23] | Money problems. Pretty embarrassing. | 经济问题 太尴尬了 |
[15:25] | Kind of all-consuming, actually. | 实际上都快倾家荡产了 |
[15:28] | Buy you lunch? | 请你吃午饭 |
[15:29] | I’d rather you write me a check. | 更希望你给我张支票 |
[15:31] | Get in line there, amigo. | 排队等吧朋友 |
[15:33] | Her lips are turning blue! What’s happening? | 她嘴唇变蓝了 怎么回事 |
[15:36] | She is in respiratory distress, | 她呼吸窘迫了 |
[15:38] | Unable able to contract her diaphragm | 无法让她的横膈膜和胸肌 |
[15:39] | and chest muscles enough. | 收缩充分 |
[15:40] | I need to intubate, now. | 现在要插管 |
[15:41] | Broselow tape. | 给我儿童急救尺 |
[15:43] | Mr. and Mrs. James, | 詹姆斯先生太太 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna need you to step outside, please. | 我需要你们待在外面 |
[15:46] | Sats are falling. Heart rate stable. | 血氧饱和度下降 心率稳定 |
[15:50] | Pharynx is collapsing around the scope. | 咽喉周围肌肉萎缩 |
[15:52] | I need cricoid pressure! | 颈部软骨加压 |
[15:54] | Suction. | 抽吸 |
[15:55] | Sats still falling. 40%. | 血氧饱和度还在降低 百分之四十 |
[15:57] | Heart rate’s dropping. It’s at 60. Atropine? | 心率还在降 现在60 要注射阿托品吗 |
[15:59] | Not yet. | 还不用 |
[15:59] | It’s been a minute. | 已经一分钟了 |
[16:04] | Heart rate 30. O2 sat is zero. | 心率30 血氧饱和度为零 |
[16:05] | We’re running out of time. | 我们快没时间了 |
[16:11] | I got it! I’m in! | 好了 插进去了 |
[16:13] | – Give the atropine. – Right away. | -注射阿托品 -马上 |
[16:15] | 0.5 ida. | 0.5单位 |
[16:21] | Sats coming up. | 血氧在上升 |
[16:23] | Heart rate 130. Sats 99. | 心率130 血氧99 |
[16:26] | How long did it take to intubate? | 花了多长时间插管 |
[16:28] | Almost two minutes. | 几乎两分钟 |
[16:31] | Pupils are fixed and dilated. | 瞳孔固定扩散 |
[16:32] | Call picu for a bed. | 通知儿科重症监护室需要一张床 |
[16:34] | Got you. | 好的 |
[16:37] | Have to go talk to the family. | 得跟她家人聊聊 |
[16:40] | Want me to join you? | 要我陪你吗 |
[16:42] | No, no, I got this. | 不用了 我能行 |
[16:44] | But thank you. | 但谢谢你 |
[16:49] | Okay, well, how about thursday? | 好吧 礼拜四怎么样 |
[16:52] | I’m busy Thursday too. | 我礼拜四也忙 |
[16:55] | Pretty busy week. | 真是忙碌的一周 |
[16:58] | Run something by you, Dr. Charles? | 能跟你说个事吗 查尔斯医生 |
[17:00] | Shoot. | 说吧 |
[17:01] | I was speaking with a colleague this morning. | 我今早和一个同事聊天 |
[17:03] | My age, intelligent, compassionate, a great person. | 与我年龄相仿 是一个聪明有激情的好人 |
[17:06] | But shy. | 但很害羞 |
[17:08] | Asocial? | 不合群吗 |
[17:09] | Not a loner per se, but comfortable being alone. | 本质上不孤单 但一个人会很舒适 |
[17:12] | Recently, he’s been presented with an opportunity | 最近 他有一个机会 |
[17:14] | to expand his social circle. | 来拓展他的社交圈 |
[17:16] | He wants nothing to do with it. | 他却不想 |
[17:18] | So? What are you thinking? | 所以呢 你的想法是什么 |
[17:21] | His reaction, actually his overreaction, | 他的反应 实际是过度反应 |
[17:23] | screams avoidant personality disorder. | 表现出是回避型人格障碍 |
[17:27] | This is a colleague? | 这是个同事吗 |
[17:28] | A close one. | 很亲密的一个 |
[17:29] | Probably why I never noticed | 可能正因此我才没注意到 |
[17:30] | that he meets four of the seven APD criteria | 他满足列在《精神疾病诊断与统计手册》中 |
[17:33] | outlined in the DSM. | 描述回避型人格障碍七条标准中的四条 |
[17:35] | The psych fits, doesn’t it? | 这种精神分析符合 对吗 |
[17:37] | Clinically, yeah, I guess. | 临床来说是的吧 |
[17:38] | Well, I’m gonna have to talk to him about this, | 好吧 我得去跟他谈谈这事 |
[17:40] | but I don’t want him to feel criticized or rejected. | 但我不想让他觉得被批评或是被否定 |
[17:45] | Excuse me, I’ve got some reading to do. | 抱歉 我有东西要读 |
[17:47] | Do you think “Cat lover” means “Cat” or “Cats”? | 你觉得爱猫人是爱一只猫还是很多猫 |
[17:50] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[17:52] | Good point. Pass. | 有道理 过了 |
[17:56] | What’s cosplay? | 什么是角色扮演 |
[18:01] | Yeah, okay, another pass. | 好吧 又过了 |
[18:03] | The roommate search is not going well. | 舍友搜索不是很顺利 |
[18:05] | You’re trolling the internet. What’d you expect? | 你在网上能找到什么 |
[18:08] | It’s the hospital community page. | 这是医院社区网页 |
[18:10] | I don’t know, someone like me. | 就找个我这样的吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, you mean, like, a slightly anal, overly stubborn, | 你是说有轻度强迫症 极其固执 |
[18:14] | rule breaking, control freak? | 还不守规矩的控制狂 |
[18:18] | – Good luck. – Really? When I’m already down? | -祝好运 -不是吧 还嫌我不够烦 |
[18:20] | Mr. Mcgregor’s EKG and troponin results are normal. | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生的心电图和肌钙蛋白都正常 |
[18:24] | Cardiac event didn’t cause his fall. | 心脏问题不是导致他跌倒的原因 |
[18:26] | Stroke? | 中风 |
[18:27] | Maybe. Or a bleed. | 也许 或者是出血 |
[18:30] | Either way, could affect his balance. | 无论是哪个都会影响他的平衡能力 |
[18:34] | Let’s get a CT. | 做CT吧 |
[18:40] | So what does that mean? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[18:42] | There could have been a brain injury | 她的大脑有可能因为缺氧 |
[18:43] | due to lack of oxygen. | 而受到了损伤 |
[18:45] | We’re running a cerebral flow study | 我们正在做脑血流测试 |
[18:47] | to make sure that blood is reaching her brain. | 确保她的大脑有充足的血液供应 |
[18:53] | This isn’t happening. | 怎么会这样 |
[18:56] | Yesterday, I was–I was singing to her in the bathtub. | 昨天我还在浴盆里抱着她唱歌 |
[19:00] | And now, she’s hooked up to all these machines– | 今天就浑身插满了管子 |
[19:03] | Dr. Rhodes! | 罗德斯医生 |
[19:05] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[19:07] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[19:11] | – No pulse. – Start compressions. | -没脉搏了 -开始胸部按压 |
[19:14] | Get him off the vent and bag him! | 拔掉呼吸机 接气瓶 |
[19:15] | 0.07 milligrams of epi. | 注射0.07毫克肾上腺素 |
[19:18] | He’s in v-fib. | 出现室颤了 |
[19:21] | – Charge to 15 joules. – Charge 15. | -充电至15焦耳 -充电15 |
[19:24] | – Charged. – Hold compressions. | -充电完成 -停止按压 |
[19:26] | Clear! | 离手 |
[19:31] | – We’re back in sinus rhythm. – We have a pulse. | -回到窦性心律了 -有脉搏了 |
[19:40] | My god. | 天啊 |
[19:42] | This is the floor where babies die. | 孩子们进来就出不去了 |
[19:52] | He’s fourth on the organ transplant list, | 他在器官移植名单上排第四 |
[19:54] | but he doesn’t have time. | 但他没时间了 |
[19:56] | If, by some chance, four hearts do become available, | 就算老天开眼蹦出来四颗可移植心脏 |
[19:59] | one still has to be an HLA match. | 那也得有一颗HLA配型吻合 |
[20:01] | I know the odds seem bleak, | 我知道机会很渺茫 |
[20:02] | but children under a year have to receive organs | 但是一周岁以下的幼儿接受的移植器官 |
[20:05] | from similarly-aged donors. | 只能来自同龄捐赠人 |
[20:07] | The pool of recipients is smaller– | 等待接受移植的人已经少多了 |
[20:09] | Yes, but so is the pool of donors. | 没错 但是捐赠者的人数也少了 |
[20:13] | Ms. Goodwin, I can’t perform another thoracentesis. | 古德温女士 我不能再做胸腔穿刺术了 |
[20:15] | His lungs are too weak. | 他的肺已经非常脆弱了 |
[20:17] | Without a transplant, he’s gonna die. | 不接受移植的话他活不成的 |
[20:20] | I’m contacting the other doctors on the donor list. | 我正在联系捐赠名单上其他病人的医生 |
[20:22] | I’m pleading my case… | 和他们说明我们这边的情况 |
[20:26] | Okay. | 那好 |
[20:28] | I have a contact at Gift of Hope, | 我在”希望礼物”组织认识一个人 |
[20:30] | a friend of a friend. Hold on. | 是朋友的朋友 别激动 |
[20:33] | I will do my best to get Timothy pushed to the top | 我尽最大努力把提摩西向上提到 |
[20:35] | of the UNOS list, | 器官共享联合网络名单第一位 |
[20:37] | but you know how delicate these matters are. | 但是你知道这种事情有多么敏感 |
[20:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[20:53] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[21:04] | Still no sparkly on the finger. | 怎么还没戴上钻戒呢 |
[21:07] | Does that mean you made a decision? | 这么说你决定了 |
[21:08] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[21:10] | April, the guy proposed two months ago. | 艾普尔 人家向你求婚都两个月了 |
[21:12] | You owe him an answer. | 你得回答他啊 |
[21:13] | I know. It’s complicated. | 我知道 一言难尽 |
[21:16] | He told me I could quit my job. | 他告诉我可以辞职 |
[21:19] | I’m worried that means he thinks I’m a housewife… | 我怕他以为我是一个家庭主妇 |
[21:22] | I’m not a housewife. | 我可不是家庭主妇 |
[21:23] | In his house, no less, the one he shared with his ex. | 那可是他家 和他前妻共享过的 |
[21:27] | It’s a huge decision. And it’s all happened so fast. | 这是个重大决定 但又发生得这么快 |
[21:31] | And, of course, then there’s the TB. | 当然了 还有肺结核的事 |
[21:35] | I mean, the whole thing just really makes me anxious. | 整件事都让我特别焦虑 |
[21:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:43] | What are you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[21:46] | Anxiety is a powerful emotion. | 焦虑是一种非常强大的情绪 |
[21:49] | Would you say that you feel more nervous | 你觉得你是由于眼下的状况 |
[21:51] | about the situation or fearful of the future? | 而紧张 还是对未来感到恐惧 |
[21:56] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:58] | Both, I guess. | 大概都有点吧 |
[21:59] | How’ve you been sleeping? | 你最近睡眠如何 |
[22:00] | Waking up at night? Earlier than you’d like? | 半夜醒来 或者起得比平时早 |
[22:03] | What? | 什么 |
[22:05] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[22:07] | You’re shrinking me. | 你在分析我 |
[22:09] | Three weeks in psych, and she’s freud. | 刚到精神科三周 就成了心理医生了 |
[22:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[22:14] | She said “anxious” and “worried.” | 她可说她”焦虑”又”担忧” |
[22:16] | Those are emotions that convey distress. | 这些可都是体现压力的情绪 |
[22:20] | Meigs Field is beautiful. | 梅格斯菲尔德很美 |
[22:21] | The sun reflects off the water with the blues and the greens, | 太阳光在水面上反射出蓝光和绿光 |
[22:26] | and the luminescence… | 还有那些冷光 |
[22:27] | How you doing there, mr. Mcgregor? | 你感觉可好啊 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 |
[22:28] | Hey, dr. Charles, how are you? | 查尔斯医生 你好啊 |
[22:30] | Who you, um… who are you talking to? | 你 你刚跟谁说话呢 |
[22:33] | It was the nurse, yeah. | 是个护士 |
[22:34] | She mentioned how she walks her dog along the lakefront. | 她刚说到她在湖边遛狗的事 |
[22:37] | Took off from there. | 然后就说开了 |
[22:37] | Let me tell you something, doctor. | 我跟你说啊 医生 |
[22:39] | There was a time I used to hate hospitals. | 我过去曾经非常讨厌医院 |
[22:42] | But that’s before I noticed the details. | 但那时我没看见这么多的细节 |
[22:45] | The staff floating through the halls like angels… | 医护人员像天使一样来来往往 |
[22:49] | There! Do you see that? | 那里 你看见了吗 |
[22:51] | White light surrounding. | 浑身闪着白光 |
[22:54] | Beautiful aura. | 好美的光环啊 |
[22:58] | You know, I missed the beginning. | 我刚才没听见开头 |
[22:59] | You were talking about your favorite spot. | 你在说你最喜欢的地方 |
[23:02] | Where was that? | 是哪里来着 |
[23:03] | South end of meigs field. | 梅格斯菲尔德南边 |
[23:06] | You excuse me one second? | 我先失陪一下 |
[23:07] | Absolutely. I’m here if you need me. | 请便 有事尽管说 |
[23:13] | Mr. Mcgregor get his antipsychotics yet? | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生服了抗精神病药了吗 |
[23:15] | Yes. 2 milligrams of risperidone. | 服了 2毫克利培酮 |
[23:18] | Little over three hours ago. | 到现在两个小时多一点吧 |
[23:20] | You’d think it’d be making a dent in his symptoms by now. | 按说应该已经能改善他的症状了 |
[23:22] | Not really happening. | 看来并没有 |
[23:25] | Give me a shout when the CT results come in. | 等CT结果出来叫我一声 |
[23:28] | You got it. | 好的 |
[23:36] | Hey, can I talk to you for a second? | 我能和你谈谈吗 |
[23:37] | – Sure. – Not here. | -行 -不在这说 |
[23:42] | What? No! No! Absolutely not. | 什么 不行 绝对不行 |
[23:46] | I’m still working on a diagnosis. | 我还在诊断呢 |
[23:48] | What you’re asking me to do is premature | 你想让我做的事非常草率 |
[23:50] | and completely unethical. | 也非常不道德 |
[23:52] | Natalie, please. | 娜塔莉 拜托了 |
[23:54] | You’re running a cerebral blood flow test for Alicia. | 你正在给艾莉西亚做脑血流测试 |
[23:57] | You clearly think brain death is a possibility. | 你显然是考虑到了脑死亡的可能 |
[23:59] | A possibility. | 只是可能 |
[24:01] | But I will not get those test results back | 但是检测的结果还得再等 |
[24:03] | for another few hours. | 好几个小时 |
[24:03] | So all I’m asking is that you speak to Alicia’s family | 我只请求你和艾莉西亚的父母谈一谈 |
[24:07] | about organ donation. | 器官捐赠的事 |
[24:08] | Look, just let me run an HLA test. | 只要让我做一做HLA测试就好 |
[24:12] | Just to see if she’s a match, | 只看看她是否匹配 |
[24:14] | just in– should the worst happen. | 以防最坏的情况发生 |
[24:21] | Okay, you know that | 那好 但你要知道 |
[24:25] | if I do that, | 如果我开了口 |
[24:27] | I’m insinuating to her parents that she’s definitely gone. | 我就是在暗示她的父母她已经彻底没救了 |
[24:33] | You are putting me in a terrible position. | 你让我很难做 |
[24:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[24:48] | When Tim was born, he wasn’t breathing. | 提姆出生时 他没有呼吸 |
[24:53] | I performed his first surgery. | 我为他做的第一个手术 |
[24:57] | When he came to, I was the first person he saw. | 他醒来后 第一个见到的是我 |
[25:02] | And he put his hand around my finger. | 他的小手抓着我的手指 |
[25:10] | Please, Nat. | 求你了 小娜 |
[25:11] | I-I can’t lose this kid. | 我不能失去这个孩子 |
[25:19] | So, it’s about 2:00 in the morning, pitch black out. | 大概凌晨两点 突然停电了 |
[25:23] | We start taking fire. Small arms. | 双方交火 都是手枪 |
[25:24] | Just a few bad guys. | 只有几个坏人 |
[25:26] | One of our guys drops into a wadi for cover. | 我们有个人跳进干河床找掩护 |
[25:29] | Gets hit right in the foot. | 脚部中枪 |
[25:31] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[25:32] | When I get to him he’s writhing in agony. | 我找到他时 他疼得满地打滚 |
[25:36] | I shine my light on his boot, | 我那手电筒照他的脚 |
[25:38] | see two tiny puncture wounds. | 看到两处细小的刺伤 |
[25:40] | So what was going on? | 怎么回事 |
[25:42] | Slowly, I light up the wadi, | 我慢慢照亮河床 |
[25:45] | and right there, staring back at me, is a cobra. | 就在不远处 有只眼镜蛇正盯着我 |
[25:50] | Get the hell out. | 不是吧 |
[25:50] | Hood flared. Ready to strike again. | 吐着信子 准备再次进攻 |
[25:53] | Man, that’s insane. | 太扯了 |
[25:56] | We just heard. Our banger, Marco? | 我们刚听说 那个硬汉 马可 |
[25:59] | CT chest showed the bullet isn’t in the midline | 胸部CT显示子弹不在中线位置 |
[26:00] | or touching the aorta. | 也没碰到主动脉 |
[26:02] | It’s in the left paraspinal muscles. | 而是在左侧椎旁肌里 |
[26:04] | Surgeon gonna go in and get it? | 要手术取出来吗 |
[26:05] | No. Says it’s harmless. | 不用 医生说无碍 |
[26:07] | Safer just to leave it there. | 留在那里很安全 |
[26:08] | Should be as good as new in a few days. | 过几天就没事了 |
[26:13] | And back on the street. | 就可以出院了 |
[26:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[26:18] | Snakes here too. | 这里也有毒蛇啊 |
[26:22] | Organ donation? | 器官捐赠 |
[26:25] | So Alicia’s brain dead? | 艾莉西亚脑死亡了吗 |
[26:27] | The test results have not come back yet. | 检测结果还没出来 |
[26:29] | Then why are you even here asking us to cut up our baby? | 那你为什么要让我们宝宝捐赠器官 |
[26:32] | No, that’s not what I’m saying. | 我不是这个意思 |
[26:34] | – Have you given up on her? – No! | -你放弃她了吗 -没有 |
[26:36] | No, I swear, | 我发誓 |
[26:38] | I’m doing everything in my power to diagnose your daughter. | 我正在尽全力诊断你们的女儿 |
[26:41] | I don’t believe this! | 我不信 |
[26:42] | Alicia’s life is hanging in the balance, | 艾莉西亚生死未卜 |
[26:44] | – our baby girl! – Andre, just– | -我们宝贝女儿 -安德烈 |
[26:46] | She’s saying there’s no hope. | 她说没希望了 |
[26:48] | But there is. Alicia is still alive. | 但明明就有 艾莉西亚还活着 |
[26:52] | She’s supposed to be our doctor. | 她应该是我们的医生 |
[26:53] | Mr. James, please. | 詹姆斯先生 不要这样 |
[26:55] | I know that this is difficult to process, | 我知道这事很难接受 |
[26:59] | but the reality is, | 但现实是 |
[27:01] | we don’t know what the test results are gonna say. | 我们还不知道检测结果 |
[27:04] | And right now there’s a baby fighting to survive, | 现在还有个宝宝在努力求生 |
[27:07] | a baby just like Alicia. | 和艾莉西亚一样的宝宝 |
[27:21] | What would it require? | 还需要什么 |
[27:23] | We already have Alicia’s blood. | 我们已经有了艾莉西亚的血液 |
[27:25] | All I’m asking is that you allow us to test it. | 你们只需同意检测就好 |
[27:52] | Alicia’s a match. | 艾莉西亚血型匹配 |
[27:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:03] | I know this wasn’t easy. | 我知道这事并不容易 |
[28:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:13] | You know, as a doctor, | 作为医生 |
[28:16] | you want to do everything in your power to save your patient. | 你会愿意倾尽全力抢救病患 |
[28:20] | And I am. | 我也正在这么做 |
[28:22] | But it’s just now, | 但现在 |
[28:25] | if I save my patient, | 我要是救自己的病患 |
[28:26] | it means yours won’t make it. | 你的病患就活不下来了 |
[28:47] | Mr. Mcgregor has a pituitary tumor. | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生长了个垂体瘤 |
[28:50] | A big one. | 很大一个 |
[28:51] | Appears to be pressing on the optic chiasm. | 好像压迫了视交叉 |
[28:53] | Which, if his vision is impaired, | 如果他视力受损 |
[28:55] | could explain why he fell. | 这就能解释他摔倒的原因了 |
[28:57] | How long do you think it’s been there? | 你觉得肿瘤长了多久 |
[28:59] | Based on the size, a decade. Maybe even longer. | 从尺寸来看 至少十年 |
[29:03] | Meigs field was torn down in ’03. | 梅格斯菲尔德在03年被拆 |
[29:06] | In ’04, Sammy Sosa and Moises Alou | 04年 萨米·索萨和摩伊希斯·阿鲁 |
[29:08] | were still fixtures at Wrigley. | 还在瑞格利队打球 |
[29:10] | The restaurant where the quinceanera took place | 举办成人礼的那个餐馆 |
[29:12] | was still open for business. | 当时还在营业 |
[29:16] | All the while, Mr. Mcgregor’s tumor is likely growing. | 这期间麦格雷戈盖尔先生的肿瘤持续变大 |
[29:20] | Putting pressure on his optic chiasm. | 给视交叉施压 |
[29:33] | He’s still really congested. | 他依然堵塞严重 |
[29:36] | Order a chest x-ray and give him 5 milligrams of lasix | 给他做个胸部X光 注射五毫克呋塞米 |
[29:39] | to try and clear some of the fluid. | 看能否排除部分液体 |
[29:43] | Dr. Rhodes, it seems like he’s getting worse pretty quickly. | 罗德斯医生 他的病情好像恶化得很快 |
[29:48] | Is he gonna make it to the transplant? | 他能撑到移植手术吗 |
[29:55] | Do you know what we did last month? | 你知道我们上个月做了什么吗 |
[29:58] | We bought a car seat. | 我们买了个儿童座椅 |
[30:02] | We were so sure that we were gonna beat the PICU, | 我们以为他终于能出儿童重症监护室了 |
[30:06] | finally take our baby boy home. | 终于能带宝宝回家了 |
[30:11] | The fight is not over yet. | 战斗还没结束 |
[30:15] | The important thing for you right now | 你们现在最重要的事 |
[30:17] | is to try and stay in the present. | 就是活在当下 |
[30:26] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[30:27] | Joy Billings, 44 year old female. | 乔伊·比林斯 44岁女性 |
[30:29] | Triple zero. GSW to the chest. | 没有生命体征 胸部中弹 |
[30:31] | 18 gauge IV in the right AC. | 右胸有18规格的静脉注射 |
[30:33] | No drugs given per protocol. | 根据规定 没有给药 |
[30:35] | – Baghdad’s alive! – Down time? | -紧急情况 -失去生命体征时间 |
[30:36] | – Roughly eight minutes. – What happened? | -大概八分钟 -什么情况 |
[30:38] | Watching TV with her kids. | 她和孩子在看电视 |
[30:39] | Rival gangs start blasting at each other outside. | 黑帮在屋外火拼 |
[30:41] | Stray bullet ripped into the house. | 一颗榴弹进了屋里 |
[30:44] | All right, let’s move her on my count. | 听我口令 一起抬 |
[30:45] | Ready, one, two, three. | 准备 一 二 三 |
[30:49] | Call the blood bank. | 联系血库 |
[30:50] | – Police get the shooters? – Yeah. | -警方抓到凶手了吗 -抓到了 |
[30:52] | Buddies of the kid from this morning, Marco. | 是今早那孩子的兄弟 马可 |
[30:59] | – Breath sounds bilaterally. – She’s lost a lot of blood. | -呼吸音两侧都有 -她失血过多 |
[31:01] | Trigger the MTP. Hang blood on the rapid transfuser. | 准备进行大量快速输血 |
[31:04] | Maggie, need a trauma surgeon now. | 麦基 我们需要创伤外科医生 |
[31:05] | She’s in the OR. Three minutes. | 她在手术室 还要三分钟 |
[31:06] | That’s too long. Chest tray. | 太久了 准备胸部手术盘 |
[31:08] | You’re gonna cut her open? | 你要为她开胸吗 |
[31:12] | First incision. | 首次切开 |
[31:16] | Second incision. | 二次切开 |
[31:35] | Corpsman, need you to take over | 医护兵 你来接手 |
[31:36] | so I can cross clamp her aorta. | 我要十字钳夹住她的主动脉 |
[31:38] | Yes, sir. | 好的 |
[31:41] | Back and forth as if you were clapping. | 像鼓掌一样反复按压 |
[31:50] | In. | 进入 |
[31:52] | Hold compressions. | 停止按压 |
[31:56] | Resume compressions. Milligram of epi. | 继续按压 注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[31:59] | Hold. | 停 |
[32:02] | Resume. | 继续 |
[32:06] | Hold. | 停 |
[32:10] | Beat, damn it, beat. Come on. | 跳啊 可恶 跳啊 拜托 |
[32:19] | Asystole. | 心脏停搏 |
[32:21] | Beat. | 跳啊 |
[32:22] | Beat! | 跳啊 |
[32:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:39] | Time of death. | 死亡时间 |
[32:41] | 15:42. | 15点42分 |
[32:47] | And Marco is gonna go home. | 可马可却要回家了 |
[33:12] | Dr. Rhodes? | 罗德斯医生 |
[33:14] | Is there a donor in the hospital for Timmy? | 医院里有可以为提米捐赠的人吗 |
[33:17] | We heard a rumor. | 我们听到了谣言 |
[33:19] | It’s her child, isn’t it? | 是她的孩子 对吗 |
[33:21] | Her little girl? | 她女儿 |
[33:24] | They’re the only new patients on the floor. | 他们是这层唯一的新病人 |
[33:25] | We’ve been here for eight months; we know everybody else. | 我们来了八个月了 我们认识其他所有人 |
[33:26] | – It has to be her. – I’m sorry, Gayle. | -肯定就是她 -抱歉 盖尔 |
[33:28] | But HIPAA regulations won’t allow me | 健康保险流通与责任法案不允许我 |
[33:31] | to discuss another patient. | 谈论其它病人的病情 |
[33:58] | The spinal tap was clean. | 腰椎穿刺结果显示没问题 |
[33:59] | I’ve ruled out all the common causes. | 我已经排除了所有常见病因 |
[34:01] | We must be looking at something rare. | 所以肯定是非常罕见的情况 |
[34:03] | Have you had any foreign visitors? | 你们家里去过陌生人吗 |
[34:04] | Anyone outside of your normal social circle? | 任何你们正常社交圈之外的人 |
[34:06] | No. | 没有 |
[34:08] | Has your house been sprayed with pesticides? | 你们家里喷过杀虫剂吗 |
[34:10] | No, none of that. Nothing. No. | 没有 都没有 没有 |
[34:13] | I’d like to reach out to toxicology– | 我想去毒理学那边… |
[34:15] | Would you look at them over there, watching like vultures! | 你看看他们 在那里跟秃鹫一样看着我们 |
[34:18] | Why don’t they show some damn respect! | 他们能放尊重点吗 |
[34:19] | Andre. | 安德烈 |
[34:25] | My fault, son. | 是我不好 儿子 |
[34:27] | I shouldn’t have shouted. | 我不该大喊大叫 |
[34:28] | Mr. and Mrs. James, I’m so sorry you’re going… | 詹姆斯先生 詹姆斯太太 很抱歉你们… |
[34:34] | Those…Those grass stains. | 那些草渍 |
[34:38] | When you take the boys to the park, | 你们带儿子去公园时 |
[34:40] | what do you do with Alicia? | 把艾莉西亚放哪里了 |
[34:41] | I lay her down on her stomach for tummy time. | 我把她脸朝下放下让她玩了 |
[34:46] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[34:47] | I’d like to consult with infectious diseases. | 我想去咨询一下传染病科 |
[34:49] | Excuse me, please. | 先失陪 |
[34:57] | Pupils are reactive. | 瞳孔有反应 |
[34:59] | Mr. Mcgregor, can you follow the light with your eyes? | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 眼睛跟着光动好吗 |
[35:07] | How ’bout now? | 现在呢 |
[35:11] | Mr. Mcgregor, how many fingers am I holding up? | 麦格雷戈盖尔先生 我伸了几根手指 |
[35:15] | Three. | 三根 |
[35:19] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[35:21] | One. | 一根 |
[35:23] | Good job. I’ll be right back. | 很好 我马上回来 |
[35:30] | Legally blind? | 法定失明了吗 |
[35:31] | He can detect sharp lights and block images, | 他能看到强光和块状物体 |
[35:34] | probably how he made out my size earlier. | 可能正因此他之前才知道我的体型 |
[35:36] | But anything more than a few feet away | 但是远一点的话 |
[35:38] | is likely just a blur. | 他就看得很模糊了 |
[35:40] | His pituitary tumor, is it operable? | 他的垂体瘤可以手术治疗吗 |
[35:42] | I’ll have neuro consult, but I suspect it’s a prolactinoma. | 我去咨询一下神经科 但我怀疑是泌乳素瘤 |
[35:46] | If so, medication alone should shrink it enough | 如果这样 只用药物治疗应该就能缩小肿瘤 |
[35:48] | to ease the pressure on the optic chiasm. | 缓解他视交叉上的压力 |
[35:50] | So he’s gonna get some of his sight back. | 也就是说他的视力会恢复一点 |
[35:54] | 15 years. Homeless, essentially blind. | 15年无家可归 基本看不到东西 |
[35:58] | I mean, that’s a crap here. | 他情况一团糟 |
[35:59] | He should be pissed. Yet, he’s happy as can be. | 应该生气的 但他尽量保持开心 |
[36:05] | Crazy I got this patient today. | 真没想到今天接诊到这样的病人 |
[36:08] | My experience, we get the patients we need. | 据我的经验来说 我们尽可能满足病人需求 |
[36:15] | You’ve created a monster, you know that? | 你创造了一个怪物 你知道吗 |
[36:17] | Turns out, the English language | 事实证明 英语这一语言 |
[36:19] | is primarily comprised of buzzwords for borderline personality disorders. | 主要由边缘型人格障碍人员的流行语构成 |
[36:22] | Now that I know them, I can’t have a conversation | 既然我知道了 所以不马上做精神分析 |
[36:25] | without immediately seeing the psych in people, | 我就无法与人沟通谈话 |
[36:27] | which is clearly an impulsive reaction, | 这显然是强迫症行为 |
[36:29] | which, by the way, could also suggest | 而且这可能也说明了一种 |
[36:31] | a borderline personality disorder. | 边缘型人格障碍症 |
[36:33] | I mean, I can’t even not analyze myself. | 我都无法不分析自己 |
[36:36] | Now I’m using double negatives. | 现在我说话都用双重否定了 |
[36:38] | You’re a first year psych resident. | 这是你做精神科住院医生第一年 |
[36:40] | Compulsive diagnosing is par for the course. | 强制诊断是常理之中的事 |
[36:42] | My first year, I was convinced that a friend of mine | 我第一年的时候坚信一个朋友得了 |
[36:45] | had dissociative identity disorder | 分离性身份识别障碍 |
[36:48] | because suddenly he would only listen to euro-disco. | 因为他突然只听欧洲舞曲 |
[36:51] | Really. | 真的 |
[36:53] | My advice? | 我的建议是 |
[36:55] | Think less, listen more. | 要少想多听 |
[36:58] | You’ll be just fine. | 你不会有问题的 |
[37:04] | Sir, just wanted to thank you for today. | 医生 我想谢谢你今天指导我 |
[37:07] | My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[37:09] | I’m spent. | 我精疲力竭了 |
[37:10] | Not gonna be easy over there. | 在那边肯定不会容易 |
[37:12] | You’ll get through it. | 你会挺过来的 |
[37:14] | The medicine, sure. | 用药肯定没问题 |
[37:16] | The rest… | 但其它的 |
[37:18] | Well, I just hope can handle my emotions as well as you. | 我真希望我能跟你一样控制自己的情绪 |
[37:27] | Good luck. | 祝好运 |
[37:36] | Botulism? Isn’t that a food thing? | 肉毒中毒 那不是跟吃的有关吗 |
[37:38] | I’m still breastfeeding. | 我还在给她喂奶 |
[37:39] | Most cases actually come from contaminated soil. | 其实大部分情况下的病因是土壤污染 |
[37:42] | It can be absorbed through the skin. | 肉毒素可以通过皮肤进入人体 |
[37:46] | The park. Tummy time. | 在公园把她放地上时染上的 |
[37:47] | Is it treatable? | 可以治疗吗 |
[37:49] | Yes. Yes. | 可以 当然可以 |
[37:50] | We will start Alicia on an antitoxin | 我们马上开始给艾莉西亚使用抗毒素 |
[37:52] | that will provide antibodies to stop the disease’s progress. | 它可以提供抗体 阻止疾病的进一步发展 |
[37:56] | But what about the vent? | 她的呼吸道呢 |
[37:58] | The neurotoxin from the bacteria | 细菌的神经毒素 |
[38:00] | is what caused the muscle weakness. | 导致了她肌肉衰弱 |
[38:02] | I believe she’ll make a full recovery. | 我认为她可以完全康复 |
[38:05] | Thank you so much, doctor. | 太谢谢你了 医生 |
[38:26] | What’s it this time? | 这次又是什么 |
[38:27] | Gout. | 痛风 |
[38:29] | May I? | 我能看看吗 |
[38:34] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[38:36] | An explosion of brilliant crystals | 爆炸的水晶一样灿烂 |
[38:40] | like Hawaiian shave ice. | 跟夏威夷刨冰一样 |
[38:45] | I know how you pathologists love food references. | 我知道你们病理学家喜欢用食物作比喻 |
[38:48] | Yes, we do. | 是的 |
[38:52] | Yeah, uh…Okay. | 好 好的 |
[38:54] | No, I-I understand. | 不 我理解 |
[38:57] | Thanks for your time, Dr. Laurel. | 麻烦你了 劳雷尔医生 |
[39:04] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:14] | It’s gonna come through. | 会过去的 |
[39:19] | How do you do it? | 该怎么办 |
[39:22] | They’re just babies. | 他们还是小孩子 |
[39:25] | Well… | 这个… |
[39:27] | On rough days, I call Helen. | 不好过时 我会打给海伦 |
[39:31] | Ask her to watch Owen for a few extra hours | 让她帮忙照顾欧文几个小时 |
[39:33] | while I do something to decompress. | 然后我做点事减压 |
[39:36] | A good meal, a long walk. | 吃顿好吃的 多走走 |
[39:39] | Just something to let my emotions settle. | 反正就做一些让我情绪稳定下来的事 |
[39:50] | I find a safe space. | 我找到了一个避风港 |
[40:02] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[40:04] | Night. | 晚安 |
[40:11] | How’d the rest of your day go? | 你今天其它时间过得如何 |
[40:14] | Not so sure I want to talk about work. | 我不太想说工作的事 |
[40:16] | Yeah, I may have overstepped a little bit earlier. | 之前我可以有点越界了 |
[40:18] | – So you were analyzing me? – Unintentionally, though. | -你是在分析我吗 -我不是故意的 |
[40:22] | I’ll make it up to you with burgers at au cheval? | 我请你吃汉堡补偿你 |
[40:25] | You can tell me all about how the bears are doing. | 你可以告诉我熊队的表现 |
[40:27] | But you know nothing about football. | 但你根本不了解橄榄球 |
[40:29] | Exactly. | 所以才要你告诉我 |
[40:52] | 2016年8月1日 15:42 无辜家庭主妇死亡 |