Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] Chicago Med, we’re inbound with a 24-year-old female, 芝加哥医院 我们即将送一名24岁女性入院
[00:09] Cheryl Martin, high-speed collision on Route 30, 谢莉尔·马丁 30号公路高速撞击伤
[00:12] T-boned on the passenger side. 副驾驶位置侧面撞击
[00:15] 34 weeks pregnant, chest and belly pain. 怀孕34周 胸部及腹部疼痛
[00:18] Heart rate 124, BP 102 over 80. 心率124 血压102/80
[00:21] Got it. We’ll be waiting. 明白 我们会做好准备
[00:23] – Dr. Halstead? – Maggie? -霍斯特德医生 -麦基
[00:25] Incoming helo, ten minutes out. 直升机送入院 还有10分钟
[00:57] Double cappuccino. 特浓卡布奇诺
[01:03] What are you doing with my phone? 你拿我手机做什么
[01:04] I’m posting this. 我要发布这个
[01:52] My little girl… please… 我的女儿 求求你们
[02:15] Baghdad. 紧急情况
[02:16] – Page OB. – Got it. -通知产科 -明白
[02:18] – Maggie. – Yep. -麦基 -好
[02:18] – Dad? – I’m here, honey. -爸爸 -宝贝 我在
[02:20] – You need an assistant? – Sure. -需要助手吗 -需要
[02:21] Coming through. 都让一让
[02:21] Need x-rays, chest and pelvis. 需要胸透和骨盆X光
[02:23] – Got it. – Sir, what is your name? -明白 -先生 请问你叫什么
[02:25] Ray. 雷
[02:26] Why don’t you come with me and let the doctors 你和我来吧 让医生们
[02:28] – do their work, okay? – Dad, Dad, please. -好好工作 行吗 -爸爸 爸爸 不要
[02:29] – This way. – Stay right here. -这边 -就在这里
[02:32] He’ll be right here, sweetie. 他就在这里 亲爱的
[02:34] On my count, one, two, three. 听我口令 一 二 三
[02:38] I need the ultrasound. 超声检查
[02:39] Should I start a femoral line? 要我股骨插管吗
[02:40] – I’ll do that. – Okay, get a triple… -我来 -好 三…
[02:43] Excuse me. 借过
[02:46] Lungs are wet. 肺部积水
[02:49] Belly’s soft but tender. 腹部柔软
[02:51] Get a CBC, type and screen, KB and coags. 查血常规 碱基和血凝率
[02:55] If she’s RH negative, give Rhogam. 如果是RH阴性血 查免疫球蛋白
[03:01] Got good heart tones and fetal movement. 心率正常 胎儿活动正常
[03:03] Baby and placenta look okay. 胎儿和胎盘似乎完好无损
[03:04] I’m in. 我要照了
[03:05] Clear! 都离开
[03:11] Natalie. 娜塔莉
[03:12] Left hemothorax. She’s bleeding. 左侧胸腔积血 她在出血
[03:14] Put in a chest tube and give her back 胸部插管 把里面的血
[03:15] all the blood you get out. 全都导出来
[03:16] We’re going to put a tube in your chest, okay? 我们会给你胸部插管 好吗
[03:18] – My baby? – Won’t hurt the baby. -我的孩子 -不会伤害到孩子
[03:20] – Betadyne, Lidocaine. – I got it. -上麻醉 -我来
[03:39] I’m in. 进去了
[03:40] Secure the tube and let’s get her over to CT. 注意管子 去做CT
[03:46] We’re taking your daughter up for a CAT scan; you can come. 我们要让你女儿做一个分层扫描 你可以过来
[03:48] Okay. 好的
[04:02] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[04:04] Welcome to CT surgery. 欢迎来到CT诊疗室
[04:07] Dr. Latham, thank you. 莱瑟医生 谢谢
[04:08] I’ll be supervising your fellowship. 我会指导你
[04:11] I look forward to it. 非常期待
[04:13] Dr. Downey thought very highly of you. 唐尼医生对你评价很高
[04:15] I’m curious. There are rumors. 我很好奇 有很多传言
[04:17] Did you kill him? 你杀了他吗
[04:21] I’m sorry? 什么
[04:23] Did you? 杀了吗
[04:27] Well, yes, I killed him and several other patients as well. 没错 我不止杀了他 还杀了其他病人
[04:31] You’re being sarcastic. 你这是在嘲讽
[04:32] Yes, Dr. Latham. I am being sarcastic. 是啊 莱瑟医生 我是在嘲讽
[04:36] I can see why you might have found that inappropriate. 我知道你为什么觉得不合适
[04:42] Oh, I should tell you… 还有一件事要告诉你
[04:44] You weren’t my first choice for this fellowship. 你不是我的首选
[04:47] I preferred a young woman from Groote Schuur, 我更喜欢一个格鲁特舒尔医院的年轻女医生
[04:48] but I was out-voted. 但你票数更高
[04:51] Such is life. 世事无常
[04:54] That being said, I hope we will work well together. 所以希望我们能够合作愉快
[05:02] Sputum test was negative. 唾液测试阴性
[05:06] Chest is clear. 胸腔无杂音
[05:08] Night sweats? 夜间盗汗吗
[05:09] – No. – Good. -没有 -很好
[05:11] TB’s still latent. 肺结核还在潜伏
[05:13] For now. 暂时的
[05:15] No reason it shouldn’t stay that way. 也不排除会一直这样
[05:19] Anything I need to know? 我还需要知道什么吗
[05:24] I worry about Tate and his son. 我担心塔特和他儿子
[05:26] They’ve been tested, April, They’re negative. 他们做过测试了 艾普尔 都是阴性的
[05:29] And you’re not contagious. 你也没有传染性
[05:30] I know, I know, but… 我知道 但是…
[05:32] What? 什么
[05:36] I just don’t feel… 我就是觉得自己…
[05:39] clean. 不干净
[05:45] New residents settling in? 新住院医生安顿好了吗
[05:47] Yeah. Now I just got to keep ’em from killing people. 是的 现在我只要阻止他们杀人就行了
[05:49] July 1st is not a good day to need a hospital. 七月一日不易入院
[05:54] And how are you doing? 你怎么样
[05:57] Cleaned out Bert’s desk this morning. 今天早上整理了伯特的桌子
[05:59] Thought it would make me feel better. 我以为能让我好受点
[06:01] It didn’t. 然而并没有
[06:04] – Good morning. – Dr. Choi. -早上好 -崔医生
[06:06] Our new Chief Resident will need this. 我们的新住院医师主任会需要这个
[06:09] – E.D. staff contact list. – Thank you. -急救室通讯录 -谢谢
[06:11] Oh, and one more thing. 还有一件事
[06:13] I know I got the Chief Resident’s gavel here somewhere. 我知道好像还有一个住院医师主任的小木槌
[06:18] Funny. By the way, Maggie, 好笑 对了 麦基
[06:20] I’ve got some ideas to improve patient flow. 我想了些能改善病人分流的办法
[06:22] Oh. Can’t wait to hear about them. 迫不及待想听听了
[06:27] I hate killing their dreams. 我不喜欢扼杀他们的梦想
[06:28] No, you like to let them hang themselves. 不 你喜欢看他们自尽
[06:35] Morning. 早上好
[06:42] Here are my scheduling sheets. 这是我的排班表
[06:44] Last Chief Res gave them to me. 上一任住院医师主任给我的
[06:45] Thanks, but I’ve got my own system. 谢谢 但我自己有安排
[06:47] How we ran sick bay on the carrier. 我们在军队时的安排方法
[06:50] Hey, Dr. Choi, I’m taking off. 崔医生 我要走了
[06:53] I texted you I’m switching shifts with Elise Baker. 我给你发过信息说我跟爱丽丝·贝克换班了
[06:56] Right, yeah. 对 好的
[06:57] And she also–she called. 她也…她打电话来
[06:58] She said she’s going to be a little late. 她说她会稍微迟到一会儿
[06:59] She has to take her kid in for shots. 她得送她孩子去拍照
[07:01] No problem, thanks. 没问题 谢谢
[07:06] Sure you don’t want these sheets? 你确定不要这些表吗
[07:08] No, I got it. 不用 没事
[07:12] Dr. Choi, we need you. 崔医生 我们需要你
[07:16] Chout, talk to me. 乔特 什么情况
[07:17] Emmie Miles, 15-year-old girl. 埃米·迈尔斯 十五岁女孩
[07:19] Found unconscious, suspected opioid overdose. 失去意识 疑似阿片类药物过量
[07:21] She appeared to have smoked a fentanyl patch. 她好像使用了芬太尼贴剂
[07:23] Okay, we’re going to treatment– 我们去…
[07:24] Six. I got it, Maggie. 6号治疗室 交给我 麦基
[07:26] – All right. – You give her NARCAN? -好的 -你给她用过盐酸纳洛酮鼻喷雾剂了
[07:27] Five times. She responded in the ambo. 五次 她一开始有反应
[07:29] Just slid back into overdose. 然后就继续陷入用药过度的状态
[07:31] All right, let’s move her. 好 移到病床上
[07:32] On my count. Ready? 听我口令 准备好了吗
[07:34] One, two, three. 一二三
[07:36] April, let’s give her another two milligrams NARCAN 艾普尔 在给她输两毫克盐酸纳洛酮
[07:38] – and hang a drip. – Got it. -并进行输液 -好的
[07:40] Bring her down slowly, don’t want to precipitate withdrawal. 慢慢让她脱离药物依赖 不要迅速停药
[07:42] Chout, fentanyl patch. This girl try to kill herself? 乔特 芬太尼贴剂 这女孩想自杀吗
[07:45] No idea, Doc. 不知道 医生
[07:52] Grande quad half-caf nonfat no whip mocha. 大杯四倍低咖啡因无脂不搅摩卡
[07:55] Not half-caf. 不是低咖啡因
[07:56] Three shots regular, one shot decaf. 三杯正常量 一杯低咖啡因
[07:58] Okay. So what happened to your knee? 好的 你的膝盖怎么了
[08:02] I’m embarrassed to say, I tripped over a suitcase. 真是不好意思说 我绊到了一个箱子
[08:05] Missed my conference in Lyon. 真想念我在里昂参加的会议
[08:07] At least I got to practice French 至少我还能跟一位
[08:08] with an orthopedic nurse from Montreal. 来自蒙特利尔的骨科护士练习法语
[08:11] So, Dr. Reese, the reason why I’m here, 里斯医生 我来这里的原因
[08:15] uh, aside from the coffee, of course, 当然不仅仅是为了喝咖啡
[08:17] is that Med has a residency opening for you. 还因为医院最近有一个住院医师职位空缺
[08:21] – I’ll take it. – On my service. -我要了 -在我手下
[08:25] – Psychiatry? – Enough foam, enough foam. -精神科 -奶泡够了 够了
[08:26] Okay. 好的
[08:28] Um… Dr. Charles, thank you, 查尔斯医生 谢谢
[08:32] but I’ve never considered psychiatry. 但我从来没考虑过进精神科
[08:34] I don’t think I’m equipped. 我觉得我不够格
[08:36] I think you have all the tools. 我觉得你完全能胜任
[08:38] You’re a problem solver. 你擅长解决问题
[08:39] You pay attention. 你留心他人
[08:41] And look at how beautiful you’re making my coffee 尽管有我给你打岔 你看你的咖啡
[08:42] despite all my meddling. 还是做得这么好
[08:44] But…I don’t know how to talk to people. 但是…我不知道怎么跟人交流
[08:47] It’s actually more about listening than talking. 其实应该是聆听和交流并重
[08:50] Grande quad 3/4-caf nonfat no whip mocha. 大杯四倍3/4咖啡因低脂不搅摩卡
[08:53] I tell you what. 这样吧
[08:55] How about you come and spend the day with me, 不如你来跟我待上一天
[08:57] and then see what you think. 然后再告诉我你的想法
[09:02] She has a contained rupture of the aorta. 她主动脉破裂
[09:05] A pseudoaneurysm. 假性动脉瘤
[09:06] That’s how we read it. 我们就是这么诊断的
[09:07] It’s leaking. 正在失血
[09:08] Let’s get her up to the cath lab, fix it. 我们带她去导管室进行修复
[09:11] Cheryl’s 34 weeks pregnant. 谢莉尔已经怀孕34周了
[09:12] Wouldn’t that irradiate the baby? 这样不会辐射到胎儿吗
[09:14] Well, it’s not ideal, but it’s very little radiation. 虽然这办法不算太理想 但是辐射量很小
[09:16] – What about surgery? – That’s the other option. -做手术呢 -那是另一种选择
[09:19] We’d have to put her on bypass. 我们得想别的办法
[09:20] We can’t protect the baby’s heart rate. 我们没法护住孩子的心率
[09:21] So let’s give her a c-section. 那我们给她剖腹产吧
[09:24] Take the baby out of the equation. 这样我们就不必考虑孩子的影响了
[09:25] No. She could still carry this baby to term. 不 我们可以让她怀着孩子直到足月生产
[09:27] Natalie, you are very concerned about the baby, 娜塔莉 你关心孩子没错
[09:29] but what about the mother? 可是母亲呢
[09:30] She is lying there with an aortic injury. 她还带着主动脉损伤躺在那里
[09:39] – Honey. – Dad. -宝贝 -爸爸
[09:40] Your daughter has some damage to her aorta. 您女儿的主动脉某处损伤
[09:43] It’s what we call a pseudoaneurysm. 我们称之为假动脉瘤
[09:45] And it caused a leak in the vessel wall. 它会造成血管壁出血
[09:47] Sometimes a leak like this will stop on its own. 有时候这种流血会自行停止
[09:50] If that’s the case, then Cheryl will be able 如果是那样的话 谢莉尔就能够
[09:52] to carry the baby to term. 怀着孩子直到足月生产
[09:54] So at this point, we’re just going to wait and watch. 所以现阶段 我们就先等待和观察
[09:56] We’re going to take her up to the ICU 我们会带她去重症监护室
[09:57] where we can keep a close eye on her. 密切监控她的身体状况
[09:59] Whatever you think is best. 都交给你们了
[10:02] Oh, my chest. Oh! 我的胸
[10:05] – Mr. Buckner? – Daddy! -巴克纳先生 -爸爸
[10:06] – He’s having an M.I. – Dad? -他心肌梗塞了 -爸爸
[10:10] Daddy, what’s happening? 爸爸 出什么事了
[10:10] No pulse. Code blue! 没有脉搏了 蓝色警报
[10:11] Radiology hallway! We need a crash cart. 在放射科走廊 我们需要一台急救车
[10:13] – Yes, Doctor. – Daddy! -好 医生 -爸爸
[10:14] We’re going to take care of him; just lie still. 我们会照顾好他的 你躺好
[10:16] Just stay here. 待在这里
[10:18] Nat, get a quick look. 小娜 快看一下
[10:28] He’s in v-fib. Charge to 200. 他在室颤 充到200
[10:30] Hold compressions. Clear! 停止按压 离手
[10:33] Clear. 离手
[10:34] Still in v-fib. Clear! 仍在室颤 离手
[10:37] Clear. 离手
[10:39] – Daddy. – Sinus rhythm. -爸爸 -窦性心律
[10:42] – We got a pulse. – He’s back. -有脉搏了 -活过来了
[10:44] Let’s get him up to the cath lab now. 带他到导管室
[10:46] – On my count. One, two three. – Daddy. Daddy! -听我口令 一二三 -爸爸 爸爸
[10:49] Daddy! 爸爸
[10:53] All right, let’s go. 好 我们走
[10:56] – Huge ST changes. – Yeah, it’s a bad one. -大型ST段改变 -是的 很严重
[11:10] – Morning, Dr. Choi. – Morning. -早上好 崔医生 -早上好
[11:12] – This your fentanyl OD? – Yes. -就是她芬太尼过量吗 -是的
[11:16] Sarah, are you back? 莎拉 你回来了
[11:18] I’ve invited Dr. Reese to become a psych resident. 我邀请里斯医生成为一名精神科住院医生
[11:21] – That’s great. – You think so? -那太好了 -你这么觉得吗
[11:23] Absolutely. 当然了
[11:26] I’m a great believer in psychiatry. 我超相信精神病学
[11:29] Huh, interesting. 真有趣
[11:33] Dr. Charles, this is the patient’s mother, Mrs. Miles. 查尔斯医生 这位是患者的母亲迈尔斯太太
[11:37] Nice to meet you, Mrs. Miles. 很高兴见到您 迈尔斯太太
[11:38] This is my colleague, Dr. Reese. 这位是我的同事 里斯医生
[11:40] I don’t understand this. 我不明白
[11:42] Emmie doesn’t use drugs. 埃米不是嗑药的孩子
[11:43] A fentanyl patch is a very high dose 芬太尼贴剂可是
[11:46] of a very strong opioid. 剂量和纯度都极高的
[11:48] This is a difficult question, but I have to ask it. 这不是个容易的问题 但我必须问您
[11:50] Do you think there’s any chance that your daughter 您觉得您女儿有没有可能
[11:52] could have been trying to take her own life? 想要结束自己的生命
[11:53] No, absolutely not. 不会 不可能的
[11:55] She’s very popular. She has hundreds of friends. 她很受欢迎 朋友遍天下
[11:57] She has no reason to kill herself. 她没理由要自杀
[11:59] Do you have any idea how she might have gotten 那您知道她是如何
[12:00] hold of the patch? 拿到贴剂的吗
[12:03] My mother has cancer. 我母亲患有癌症
[12:05] She’s prescribed fentanyl patches for pain. 医生给她开了芬太尼贴剂止痛
[12:08] I suppose she could– 我想她可能是…
[12:11] Would you mind if we talk with her for a bit? 能否让我们和她聊一聊呢
[12:15] Please. Go ahead. 好的 请进
[12:18] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:23] Honey, I’ll be back in a couple of minutes, hmm? 宝贝 我过一会就回来
[12:33] Hi, Emmie, how are you feeling? 埃米 你感觉怎么样
[12:33] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[12:37] And I’m Dr. Reese. 我是里斯医生
[12:41] Can you tell us what happened today? 你能告诉我们今天发生了什么吗
[12:43] Leave me alone. 请你们出去
[12:46] We’re concerned about you, Emmie. 我们很关心你 埃米
[12:47] And we need to understand what happened 我们要知道发生了什么
[12:49] so that we can take care of you. 才能妥善照顾你
[12:52] We just want to help. 我们只是想帮你
[13:03] You know what? Why don’t we come back later. 这样吧 我们等一会再回来
[13:05] And maybe you’ll feel like talking then. 可能那时你就想说了
[13:14] You know who the most unhappy people in the world are? 你知道全世界最不开心的人是谁吗
[13:17] 15-year-old girls. 十五岁的小女孩
[13:19] I remember. 我也记得
[13:20] Mom said Emmie had hundreds of friends. 妈妈说埃米朋友遍天下
[13:22] – Hyperbole? – Maybe not. -夸张吧 -或许并不是
[13:25] She could have hundreds of friends. 她也许的确朋友遍天下
[13:27] Oh, like that. 这样啊
[13:29] Girls her age share everything. 她那么大的女孩什么都分享
[13:30] They judge everything. Maybe Emmie was shamed, 对什么都评判 也许埃米被别人羞辱了
[13:33] and that led to a suicide attempt. 才想尝试自杀
[13:35] Let me know what you find. 发现什么告诉我
[13:43] Nice bunch of newbies. 来了些不错的新人
[13:46] Maybe even the Ice Princess will finally find somebody. 也许甚至冰雪公主也能找到合适的
[13:49] The “Ice Princess”? 冰雪公主是谁
[13:51] Yeah, Dr. Manning, who else? 曼宁医生 还能有谁
[13:57] Just a princess? Why not the Ice Queen? 仅仅是公主吗 为什么不是冰雪皇后
[14:01] It was a joke. 那是个玩笑
[14:07] It was a joke. 真是个玩笑
[14:11] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[14:21] HR informed me that you still haven’t supplied them 人事跟我说你还没有递交
[14:24] with current malpractice insurance. 你的医疗事故保单
[14:26] Well, I’m trying to find a carrier 我在找一家
[14:27] that will write me a policy. 愿意给我上险的保险公司
[14:28] I’m guessing that’s because of the lawsuit. 我猜是因为那官司
[14:31] Doesn’t make sense. The suit was dropped. 没理由 对方撤诉了
[14:33] But to an insurance company, you still look like a bad risk. 但对于保险公司而言 你依然风险很大
[14:37] Attending physicians must provide 主治医师必须
[14:40] their own malpractice insurance. 投保医疗事故保险
[14:42] Now, the hospital could give you a grace period of two weeks, 现在医院很仁慈地给你两周时间
[14:46] – but after that– – I understand. -但之后 -我明白
[14:49] Look, I know you and I have had our ups and downs, 听着 你和我都经历过起伏
[14:52] but I don’t want to lose you. 但我不想失去你
[14:55] So I’ll make a few calls. 所以我会打电话帮你找一家
[14:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[14:59] You may not want to thank me. 你可能不想谢我
[15:01] I guarantee, your insurance will not come cheap. 因为我保证保险费用不会便宜
[15:10] – Courtney? – 33-year-old male, -考特尼 -33岁男性
[15:11] peds versus auto, GCS 15. 车撞到行人 尚未昏迷
[15:13] Bruising to the right orbit, no loss of consciousness. 右眼眶瘀伤 未失去意识
[15:15] All right, wait a second. Dr. Choi. 好的 等等 崔医生
[15:17] Got a GSW in Baghdad. Where’s Baker? 在处理紧急枪伤患者 贝克在哪
[15:19] Took her kid in for shots, remember? 带她孩子打针去了 忘了吗
[15:21] – I’ll take it. – What room, Dr. Choi? -我来 -哪个房间 崔医生
[15:23] – Trauma 3. – You heard your Chief Resident. -创伤科三号 -听住院主任的
[15:24] – Let’s go. – It’s–it’s occupied. -走吧 -被占用了
[15:26] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[15:30] Go to Trauma 2. Rotate. 去创伤科二号 转弯
[15:36] Patient told me he’s HIV positive. 病人说他艾滋病阳性
[15:37] – That’s right, be careful. – No problem. -没错 小心点 -没问题
[15:40] On my count. One, two, three. 听我指令 一 二 三
[15:44] Get out. 出去
[15:46] Can you tell me your name, sir? 你的名字是什么 先生
[15:48] Greg Allen. 格雷格·艾伦
[15:49] Can you tell me how this happened? 发生什么事了
[15:51] Crossing the street. Wasn’t looking. 过马路的时候 没注意看
[15:53] Will somebody please call my wife? 有人可以打电话给我妻子吗
[15:55] – The number’s in my wallet. – I will. -号码在我钱包里 -我来打
[15:58] Lungs are clear. 肺没事
[16:00] – I’ll take it from here. – I got it. -我来接手吧 -我能行
[16:02] I’ll take it. 我来接手
[16:07] – Thank you. – I’m HIV positive. -谢谢 -我艾滋病阳性
[16:09] Okay. Follow my finger. 好的 看着我的手指
[16:19] All right, retractor’s in. 好的 牵开器架好了
[16:21] Looks good. 看上去不错
[16:23] Let’s harvest. Check the LIMA pulse. 采集信息 检查一下左乳内动脉
[16:28] The LIMA looks small. How about the saphenous vein? 动脉看上去很小 从隐静脉入手如何
[16:30] No. The left internal mammary artery 不 左乳内动脉
[16:32] is always the first and best option. 永远是最佳首选
[16:34] I understand. It’s just… 我明白 只是…
[16:35] Dr. Downey preferred the saphenous vein to a small LIMA. 唐尼医生更想给隐静脉搭桥而不是左乳内动脉
[16:43] LIMA pulse is good. Let’s start freeing it up. 动脉状态不错 开始手术吧
[16:46] If you’re sure. 你确定吗
[16:48] Ben Zona! Al ta’atzben otti! 该死的 别惹我
[16:51] I know what I’m doing and I don’t like to be contradicted 我知道我在做什么 而且我不喜欢
[16:52] by a fellow while I am operating! 在手术中被一个医生反对
[17:05] Give me the Bovie. 把电刀给我
[17:24] And Emmie does have hundreds of friends. 埃米确实有上百个朋友
[17:26] 623 to be exact. 准确说是623个
[17:28] She’s on a lot of social media platforms. 她用不少社交平台
[17:30] 623 friends? Yikes. 623个朋友 天哪
[17:33] Who do you invite to the birthday party? 生日派对要邀请谁呢
[17:34] Mm-hmm. She isn’t always very nice to the other girls. 她对其他女孩并不是很友善
[17:37] Not very nice? 不是很友善
[17:38] She wasn’t shamed. She’s the shamer. 她没有被羞辱 而是羞辱者
[17:41] Interesting. 有意思
[17:43] Well, so what do you think? 那你有什么看法
[17:44] Maybe…Emmie realized she really hurt someone, 也许埃米意识到她真的伤害了别人
[17:47] and she felt guilty. 感到内疚
[17:48] Guilty enough to kill herself? 内疚到要自杀
[17:51] Hmm, I don’t know. 我不知道
[17:52] You know what? 你知道吗
[17:54] We got to get Emmie to open up. 我们得让埃米敞开心扉
[17:56] Next time Mom takes a break, 趁她母亲下一次休息的时候
[17:59] jump in there, give it another shot. 你赶紧进去再试试
[18:01] Uh, Dr. Charles, wait. Where are you going? 等下 查尔斯医生 你去哪
[18:03] Well, I just thought Emmie might be more comfortable 我只是认为埃米可能会更乐意
[18:05] talking to a woman… 和一个女性
[18:08] and somebody her own age. 和同龄人交谈
[18:09] But I don’t know what to say or what to ask. 但我不知道该说什么问什么啊
[18:11] I think that once you get in there, 我想等你进了那病房
[18:13] you’ll discover that you do. 你自然而然就知道了
[18:20] Thank you. It’s just… 谢谢 其实
[18:22] I hate standing around. 我不想在旁边干看着
[18:24] I mean, I’ve had a lot of experience, 我的操作经验也不少了
[18:25] and this guy won’t let me do anything. 但是他什么都不让我做
[18:27] I know he’s your friend and I’m sure 我知道他是你朋友 我也相信
[18:28] he’s a really good doctor, but… 他是个好医生 但是
[18:32] I don’t know. 我说不好
[18:36] Jeff, can I-can I ask you something? 杰夫 我能问你点事吗
[18:39] Yeah. 行
[18:40] Do I seem like a-an ice princess? 我很像冰雪公主吗
[18:45] A what? 什么
[18:46] A nurse called me that today. 今天有个护士这么叫我
[18:48] Do I come across as rigid or uptight? 我给别人的印象有那么高冷吗
[18:52] Really? Come on. 真的 不是吧
[18:54] Do you remember back when the four of us were hanging out? 你还记得以前我们四个一起出去玩吗
[18:56] You were the one who always kept the party going. 你总是派对上的开心果
[18:59] Do you remember that one time we were at a Greek restaurant? 你还记得有次我们去一家希腊餐厅
[19:02] There was a wedding party next to us, 旁边正好在办婚礼
[19:03] and they were breaking plates. 他们在摔盘子[希腊婚俗]
[19:05] So you got us to start breaking plates, 所以你也带着我们一起摔盘子
[19:06] and the next thing you know, you’re standing on the table, 然后接下来 你就站到桌子上
[19:08] and you were waving your arms and you were yelling, like, 挥舞着胳膊在那里大声吼
[19:09] “Opa! Opa!” You were crazy. “欧巴 欧巴”[希腊婚俗] 疯了似的
[19:12] Oh, my God, yes. 天啊 是的
[19:13] The bouzouki player wanted me to join the band. 布祖基琴手都想让我加入他们乐队
[19:16] – That’s right. That was great. – Mm-hmm, yeah. -没错 真是太欢乐了 -是啊
[19:18] Yeah, it really was. 的确是太欢乐了
[19:29] See, I told you. Everything’s gonna be okay. 我就说吧 一切都会没事的
[19:34] I still have to be on antibiotics 我还得再打抗生素
[19:35] for another five months. 打五个月
[19:36] Hey, we–we’ll be all clear by New Year’s. 这样 等到了新年就都好了
[19:41] So, tonight, you’re gonna come over. 所以今晚 你来我家
[19:45] I’ll cook dinner. 我做晚餐
[19:49] I’ll see how I feel after work. 我下班之后看感觉好不好再说吧
[19:52] Okay. All right. 行 好吧
[19:58] You’re not contagious, honey. 你不会传染的 亲爱的
[20:02] Doesn’t hurt to be careful. 小心一点没坏处
[20:05] Okay. 好吧
[20:33] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[20:35] Your, um, your blood pressure looks good. 你的 血压看上去挺正常的
[20:39] – And your heart rate… – Are you a shrink? -还有你的心率 -你是心理医生吗
[20:43] Uh, no. 不是
[20:46] I’m barely a doctor. 我连医生都不算
[20:48] I just graduated medical school. 我刚从医学院毕业
[20:55] I was, uh, checking out your Instagram photos. 我刚才在看你发在网上的照片
[20:59] And you look really beautiful. 你看起来真的很漂亮
[21:03] I always hate the way I look in photos. 我总是觉得照片里的我特别难看
[21:08] You need to take a lot. 你得多拍几张
[21:09] You do? 你是这样吗
[21:11] I took about 100 to get that one. 我拍了一百多张才挑出了那一张
[21:15] I have to look perfect or I won’t send it. 我必须得完美 照片才能发
[21:22] You’ve been reading my tweets too? 你也看了我的推特了吗
[21:26] You must think I’m a horrible person. 你肯定觉得我人品坏透了
[21:30] Why would I think that? 我为什么要这么想
[21:32] ‘Cause of what I say about other girls. 因为我议论别的女孩
[21:34] No. 没有
[21:37] No, I, um… 不 我只是
[21:43] I just think you’re 我只是觉得你
[21:46] under a lot of pressure to be perfect. 力求完美的压力太大了
[21:49] Oh, God. 天啊
[21:51] – Emmie? – I’m not–I’m not perfect. -埃米 -我才不完美
[22:00] Emmie, nobody is. 埃米 没人是完美的
[22:03] You don’t understand. 你不明白
[22:10] Look. 你看
[22:16] It’s vitiligo. 这是白癜风
[22:18] I Googled it. You can’t cure it. 我上网查了 治不好的
[22:20] It’s gonna spread all over my body. 这东西会慢慢长满全身
[22:23] Every–everybody’s gonna make fun of me. 大家 都会笑话我的
[22:26] My life is ruined. 我这辈子完了
[22:30] Emmie, did you try to kill yourself? 埃米 你是不是试过自杀
[22:33] I don’t know. 我不知道
[22:35] You don’t know? 不知道吗
[22:37] I just–I just wanted it all to go away. 我只是希望这些东西快消失
[22:46] I’m gonna take a skin scraping, is that okay? 我要给你做一次刮皮检测 可以吗
[22:59] He extubated easily, and the graft is in. 他拔管顺利 搭桥也正常植入了
[23:03] You were right about using the LIMA. 你选择左乳内动脉是正确的
[23:05] True, but he’s hemolyzing. 是 但是他出现溶血症状
[23:07] His urine output is marginal and pink. 他的排尿量很小 而且呈粉红色
[23:09] Neither’s uncommon after being on pump. 离泵之后这是正常现象
[23:13] Nothing to suggest he won’t make a full recovery. 他不是没有复原的可能
[23:15] There’s also nothing to suggest he will. 但也有复原不了的可能
[23:20] Dr. Latham. 莱瑟医生
[23:28] I realize, like every doctor who teaches here, 我发现你和这里其他医生导师一样
[23:30] you have your own methods. 有自己的方式
[23:33] But, I assume, if I have an opinion, 但我觉得 你应该会
[23:36] you’d like to hear it. 听取我的意见吧
[23:38] Well, of course. Why? 当然 怎么了
[23:39] Well, it’s just that you seemed very upset in the O.R. 我觉得你在手术室里时非常不高兴
[23:44] Did I? 是吗
[23:46] Yes. 是的
[23:49] I’m not upset. 我没有
[23:56] I can’t see! Help me! 我看不见了 帮帮我
[23:59] Mr. Allen? 艾伦先生
[24:00] I can see out of my right eye. 我右眼看不见了
[24:01] Dr. Wheeler! 惠勒医生
[24:04] I can’t see out of my right eye! 我右眼看不见了
[24:06] The CT showed a hematoma. CT显示有血肿
[24:08] Check the intraocular pressure. 检查眼内压
[24:10] – Where’s my wife? – She’s on her way. -我老婆呢 -她马上到
[24:12] Pressure’s high. 眼内压很高
[24:14] He’s got a retrobulbar hemorrhage. 他眼球后部出血
[24:15] He needs a lateral canthotomy. 需要做横向眦切开术
[24:17] The patient is HIV positive. 患者有艾滋病
[24:19] Now, or he’ll lose the eye. 立刻手术 不然他就失明了
[24:21] Help me. 帮帮我
[24:22] Clamp. 止血钳
[24:27] Here. 给
[24:33] – Surgical scissors. – Here. -手术剪 -给
[24:52] Your vision will return in a little while. 视力稍后就能恢复
[24:53] Thank you. Thank you. 谢谢 谢谢
[25:08] Did Dr. Wheeler tell you to perform that procedure? 是惠勒医生让你做手术的吗
[25:11] It was an emergency. 情况紧急
[25:12] The patient could have gone blind in that eye. 患者右眼可能会失明
[25:14] Then why didn’t Dr. Wheeler perform it? 那为什么惠勒医生不做手术
[25:16] You’ll have to ask Dr. Wheeler. 这你得问惠勒医生
[25:17] You’re a medical student. 你只是个医学生
[25:19] You’re not allowed to do an invasive procedure 没有医生的命令 你无权擅自
[25:20] unless ordered to do so by a doctor. 进行侵入性手术
[25:24] I’ve done a lateral canthotomy the third year on optho. 我在大三眼学课上做过横向眦切开术
[25:27] You’re not on optho. 这不是眼学课
[25:28] You’re in the E.D., and there are rules. 来了急诊室就得守规矩
[25:30] And unless you figure that out, 你要搞清楚这一点
[25:31] you’re gonna get yourself kicked out of here and med school. 不然你就别想在这里和医学院待了
[25:34] You understand? 明白吗
[25:38] I hear you. 明白了
[25:47] Do you want me to write him up? 要给他记过吗
[25:52] No. 不用
[26:00] It’s for his own good. 这是为他好
[26:02] I know what happens when you don’t follow protocol. 我很清楚不守规矩的后果是什么
[26:06] It’s not personal. 并不是针对他
[26:11] Why didn’t you tell me that you were coming back to Med? 你回医院怎么不跟我说呢
[26:13] I didn’t know until this morning. 我今早才知道
[26:15] So you’ll be back in the E.D.? 这么说你会回急诊室
[26:17] Uh, not exactly. 不是
[26:19] Dr. Charles wants me to be a psych resident. 查尔斯医生让我当住院心理医生
[26:23] You? 你吗
[26:24] Is that such a shock? 很惊讶吗
[26:25] I just didn’t realize that you had an interest in that. 我只是不知道你对这方面有兴趣
[26:28] I didn’t. 我没兴趣
[26:30] I don’t. I… 我不…
[26:32] I don’t know. What do you see? 我也说不好 有什么发现
[26:35] I wish people wouldn’t diagnose themselves. 真希望人们不要自我诊断
[26:37] They always screw it up. 他们总是帮倒忙
[26:39] Your patient doesn’t have vitiligo. 你的患者没得白殿风
[26:40] She has tinea veriscolor. 她是花斑癣
[26:42] – A yeast infection? – Yeah. -酵母菌感染吗 -是的
[26:43] That’s wonderful. 太棒了
[26:46] You know, I’m gonna miss the smell of coffee on you. 我会想念你身上的咖啡味
[26:57] It’s a little early to tell, but my initial assessment 虽然现在有点为时尚早 但从初步评估来看
[26:59] is that your father is doing well post-op. 你父亲术后恢复得很好
[27:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[27:04] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[27:07] Excuse us. 失陪
[27:20] You can see. 你也看到了
[27:21] The leak from her pseudoaneurysm is increasing. 她的假动脉瘤渗血增多
[27:23] I still think we should watch it. 我还是建议继续观察
[27:24] Natalie, if she goes into labor, 娜塔莉 一旦她开始分娩
[27:26] it could rupture and kill her. 肿瘤可能会破裂 她就会死
[27:28] We gotta take care of this now. 我们得立即手术
[27:30] We’ll take Cheryl to the Hybrid Room. 带谢莉尔去混合手术室
[27:33] I’ll shield the baby with a lead blanket and stent her. 用铅毯隔离胎儿 给她做支架手术
[27:35] We’ll have OB standing by. If anything goes wrong, 让妇产科医生待命 如果出了岔子
[27:38] they can perform an emergency c-section. 他们可以进行紧急剖腹产手术
[27:43] Nat, we’ve got to deal with this. 小娜 我们必须得做手术
[27:48] I’ll page OB. 我去通知产科医生
[28:01] Doctor? 医生
[28:02] I was with his daughter when he crashed. 他晕倒时我在检查他女儿
[28:04] How is he? 他怎么样了
[28:05] Mr. Buckner is in and out of non-sustained v-tach. 巴克纳先生有间歇性的室性心动过速
[28:08] Heart rate spikes to 180. 心率高达180
[28:11] How long has it been going on? 持续多久了
[28:12] 15 minutes. 十五分钟
[28:13] We’ve started an amiodarone infusion. 我们已经开始注入胺碘酮了
[28:17] Should suppress his arrhythmia. 应该可以抑制他的心律失常
[28:21] Your lips to God’s ear. 希望上帝保佑
[28:43] Ready to cannulate. 准备插管
[28:47] Seeing decels on the fetal heart rate down to 110. 观测到胎儿心率降至110
[28:51] In position to place the stent. 准备好放置支架
[28:53] Dr. Manning’s right. I don’t like that tracing. 曼宁医生是对的 我不看好现在的情况
[28:56] Just a little bit longer. 再等一小会儿
[28:59] Heart rate’s down to 100. 心率降至100
[29:01] 96 96.
[29:03] No time. The baby’s in distress. 没时间了 婴儿有危险
[29:04] – We have to get her out now. – Okay. -我们必须马上剖腹产 -好的
[29:23] Last heart rate was 85. 最后的心率是85
[29:35] Cut the cord. 剪脐带
[29:37] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[29:50] She’s all yours, Dr. Rhodes. 她交给你了 罗德斯医生
[29:52] Okay, fluoro on. Let’s go. 好的 开氟代 开始吧
[29:58] I’m not hearing anything. How’s the baby? 我没有听到声音 宝宝怎么样
[30:00] First APGAR 6 but already improving. 初次新生儿评分6 但已经好转了
[30:02] – How’s mom? – Hanging in there. -妈妈怎么样 -还在坚持
[30:05] Placing the stent now. 现在放置支架
[30:07] And deploy. 展开
[30:13] It’s in. Well-seated. 进去了 固定好了
[30:27] His creatinine levels hit 2.5. 他的肌酸酐指标达到了2.5
[30:29] Is he responding to diuretics? 他对利尿剂有反应吗
[30:30] No. 没有
[30:32] I’m not sure why his kidneys aren’t working. 我不知道为什么他的肾不工作了
[30:34] Possibly post CPR and pump. 可能需要心肺复苏和泵机
[30:37] Call renal, see what the nephrologists suggest. 呼叫肾脏部 问问肾病专家的建议
[30:39] Yes, Dr. Latham. 是 莱瑟医生
[30:51] Your little girl is doing just fine. 你的小姑娘状态很好
[30:53] Oh, look at you. 看看你
[30:56] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[31:08] Cheryl. 谢莉尔
[31:10] I’m afraid your father is not doing very well. 恐怕你父亲的状态不太好
[31:13] What do you mean? 什么意思
[31:14] I’m gonna go check on him. 我去看看
[31:16] I’ll let you know. 有消息通知你
[31:19] Please take me to him. 请你带我过去
[31:22] Cheryl, you just had an emergency c-section. 谢莉尔 你刚刚做完紧急剖腹产
[31:24] Take me and my baby. 带我和宝宝过去
[31:27] – I can’t do that. – Please. -这不可以 -求你了
[31:30] My dad. 我爸爸
[31:38] Pressure’s dropping. 血压下降
[31:41] – No pulse. – Call a code. -没有脉搏 -开警报
[31:45] Will, start compressions. 威尔 开始胸部按压
[31:45] Epi, one milligram. 肾上腺素 一毫克
[31:52] – Charge to 200. – Code blue. -充电至200 -蓝色警报
[32:00] All right, hold compressions. 好 暂停按压
[32:01] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[32:05] Fine v-fib. 室颤
[32:06] – 200 again. – Charging 200. -再次200 -充电至200
[32:12] Hold. 暂停
[32:14] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[32:18] Let me do it. 让我来
[32:24] He’s asystole. 他心搏停止了
[32:27] He’s gone, Connor. 他走了 康纳
[32:28] Vasopressin 40. Now. 后叶加压素40 马上
[32:31] Dr. Rhodes, the patient is dead. 罗德斯医生 病人死了
[32:54] Time of death, 15:20. 死亡时间 15点20
[33:11] Connor. 康纳
[33:32] Daddy. 爸爸
[33:36] Look. 看
[33:42] It’s your granddaughter. 这是你的外孙女
[34:09] Daddy? 爸爸
[34:12] Oh, no. 不要
[34:23] I’ve never seen anything like that. 我从来没有见过这种事
[34:26] Oh, no. 不要
[34:34] Baruch dayan emet. 上帝庇佑
[35:02] Dr. Reese, how’s our patient? 里斯医生 病人怎么样了
[35:05] I gave her ketoconazole cream. 我给她开了酮康唑乳膏
[35:07] Her fungal infection should be gone in a week. 她的真菌感染应该一个星期就会好
[35:09] Excellent. 太好了
[35:12] Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[35:14] I’ve decided I will take that residency in psychiatry. 我决定接受精神科住院医生的实习
[35:18] I see now that by combining my clinical knowledge 我现在发现结合临床知识
[35:20] with psychology, maybe I really can help people. 和心理学 也许我真的可以帮到别人
[35:24] I am so glad to hear that. 听你这么说我很高兴
[35:31] You’re not talking about Emmie though, are you? 你不是在说埃米 对吧
[35:34] Listen, you very skillfully 听我说 你很专业地
[35:38] treated a superficial skin infection. 治疗了病人的浅表皮肤感染
[35:41] Unfortunately, neither of us have done anything to address 很不幸 我们都没有处理
[35:44] the profound underlying psychological issues 她遭受的深层次
[35:47] that she suffers from. 心理问题
[35:49] I’m just saying, you know, 我想说
[35:50] our patient has a long way to go. 我们的病人还有很长的路要走
[35:52] Oh. Yes. 是的
[35:55] Anybody ever tell you the etymology 有人告诉过你”精神病学”
[35:57] of the word “Psychiatry”? 这个词的词源吗
[36:00] The medical treatment of the soul. 对灵魂的医学治疗
[36:04] Isn’t that marvelous? 是不是很棒
[36:07] So, worry not, Dr. Reese. 所以 不用担心 里斯医生
[36:10] We all–all of us have a long way to go 在治疗我们的灵魂方面
[36:14] in healing our souls. 我们都有很长的路要走
[36:24] – Dr. Choi. – Yes? -崔医生 -什么事
[36:26] My patient waited 2 1/2 hours for a treatment room, 我的病人等治疗室等了两个半小时
[36:30] but I understand Treatment 1 has been free all day. 但我知道一号治疗室一整天都空着
[36:38] – Yeah. – Wonderful. -是的 -太好了
[36:41] I’d sure like to know where Noah Sexton disappeared to. 我很想知道诺亚·塞克斯顿去哪里了
[36:57] 35 grand a year. 每年三万五
[37:02] – Huh? – What my malpractice is going to cost. -什么 -我出医疗事故的代价
[37:06] And that’s on top of my student loans, 而且我还有学生贷款要还
[37:08] which now because I’m an attending, 因为现在我是主治医生
[37:09] I have to start paying off. 所以我必须开始还了
[37:12] How’s your “Sick bay” system working? 你的”军队系统”效果如何
[37:19] I will take those scheduling sheets after all. 还是把那些值班表给我吧
[37:23] You can have ’em. 没问题
[37:25] Well, you know, the thing I learned early on, 我以前学到的一点是
[37:27] the nurses, they run everything anyway. 护士负责一切
[37:32] Yeah. 是的
[37:37] You know, 要知道
[37:39] I saw a dead man come back to life today. 今天我看到一个人起死回生
[37:45] Makes all this other stuff seem kinda small. 这让其它事好像都变成了小事
[38:00] Do you think she’s on pre-exposure prophylaxis? 你觉得她有接触病毒前预防治疗吗
[38:03] Pretty standard with HIV. Why? 这是接触艾滋病人的标准程序 怎么了
[38:07] Doesn’t look like he’s afraid he’ll infect her. 看起来他一点都不担心感染她
[38:11] Well, there’s very little risk, April. 风险很小的 艾普尔
[38:14] Learn to deal with things, April. 要学会接受 艾普尔
[38:17] Life’s not perfect. 生活不完美
[38:24] But it is pretty great. 但确实很棒
[38:36] – Hey, Dad. – Hi, sweetie. -爸爸 -亲爱的
[38:39] Let me check your phone. 我看看你的手机
[38:40] I want to see how many “Likes” we got. 我想看看我们有多少个赞
[38:42] – “Likes”? – The selfie we took. -赞 -我们一起的自拍照
[38:45] 22. Hey, you know what we should do? 22个 你知道我们该怎么做吗
[38:48] What? 怎么做
[38:49] We should take one in front of Dylan’s Candy Bar. 我们应该在迪伦的糖果吧前拍一张
[38:51] That’ll make everybody jealous. 那会让所有人都羡慕
[38:54] Yeah, you know what we should do? 你知道我们该怎么做吗
[38:56] We should go live in a cave with no electricity 我们应该搬到一个没电的山洞里住
[39:00] until you’re about 35 years old. That’s what we should do. 直到你35岁 我们应该那样做才对
[39:02] – Daddy. – What? -爸爸 -什么
[39:08] April. 艾普尔
[39:19] So–so how are we feeling after work? 你下班后心情如何
[39:23] Good. 不错
[39:25] Then dinner tonight? 那今晚一起吃晚餐吗
[39:29] You –you like my raviolis, right? 你喜欢吃我做的煮合子 对吧
[39:31] I tolerate your ravioli. 还算吃得下吧
[39:37] Are you sure you’re okay with everything? 你真的不介意吗
[39:41] Me, the whole package? 我 还有我的情况
[39:42] Baby, I’m sure. 亲爱的 我不介意
[39:56] I’ll make the garlic bread. 我来做大蒜面包
[40:02] Come on. 走吧
[40:12] Mm. I got these. 我来结账
[40:14] Thanks. 谢谢
[40:16] – I’ll get ’em next time. – Okay. -下次我请 -好
[40:20] You know, I didn’t expect to see you here. 我没想到在这里遇到你
[40:22] My mother-in-law insisted on taking Owen for the night. 我婆婆坚持今晚带欧文
[40:25] She says I need a life. 她说我需要有自己的生活
[40:42] My car is, um, is over there. 我的车在那边
[40:46] – Okay, I’ll walk you to it. – No, no. -好 我送你过去 -不用
[40:48] You don’t have to do that. 你不用送我
[40:50] Okay. 好
[40:52] My apartment is just around the block anyway, so… 我的公寓就在这条街附近 所以…
[40:58] Okay. 好
[40:59] Well… good night. 晚安
[41:06] You want to come by for a night cap? 你想过来一起喝杯睡前酒吗
[41:14] Yeah. 好啊
[41:16] Yeah, I do. 一起喝一杯吧
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme