Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第18集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Is your mom flying in for tonight? 你妈妈今晚飞过来吗
[00:04] No, she’s got an early day tomorrow. 不 她是明天一大早的飞机
[00:06] Doesn’t want to red-eye back. She sent me a check. 她不想坐红眼航班回去 给我寄了支票
[00:09] Well, then after the ceremony, 那仪式结束之后
[00:11] let’s you and I go out and celebrate. 那就我俩出去庆祝庆祝吧
[00:13] Depends on how late it is. 看看时间晚不晚喽
[00:14] Reese, it’s your graduation. 里斯 这可是你的毕业典礼啊
[00:16] You’ve earned it. 是你努力得来的
[00:20] Okay. 好吧
[00:21] Okay, well, I’ll be the guy clapping the loudest. 我肯定鼓掌鼓得最大声
[00:23] Please don’t. 还是别了
[00:24] I’ll see you later. 回头见
[00:30] – Morning. – Hey. -早啊 -早
[00:31] Oh, no, don’t tell me you lost it again. 不 别告诉我你又丢了
[00:33] – What? – Your wedding ring. -什么 -你的婚戒
[00:35] Oh, uh…no. 没有
[00:39] I decided it was time to take it off. 我觉得是时候摘下来了
[00:42] Can’t get used to it not being there, though. 虽然有点不习惯
[00:45] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[00:46] Six-month-old boy, Michael Thomas. 6个月大的男婴 迈克尔·托马斯
[00:48] Suffering from diarrhea, vomiting. 腹泻 呕吐
[00:49] You’re going to Treatment Six. 去6号治疗室
[00:52] Hi, I’m Dr. Manning. 你们好 我是曼宁医生
[00:53] Something’s really wrong with him. 他很不对劲
[00:54] Hey, don’t worry. 别担心
[00:55] – We’re gonna take good care of your baby. – Okay. -我们会好好照顾你的孩子 -好的
[00:59] Page Dr. Rhodes. Dr. Halstead, you’re with me. 叫上罗德斯医生 霍斯特德医生 跟我走
[01:02] It’s Dr. Downey. 是唐尼医生
[01:11] – Talk to me. – BP’s 90 over 60. -什么情况 -血压90/60
[01:13] Rate of 110. Respiration’s at 38. 心率110 呼吸率38
[01:15] Okay, we’re going to Trauma Three, Baghdad. 好 我们去3号创伤室 紧急情况
[01:17] He was found at home. 我们在他家里发现了他
[01:18] He dialed 911 himself, but he was down 他自己打了911 但我们到的时候
[01:19] by the time we got there. 他已经倒下了
[01:21] Dr. Downey, can you hear me? 唐尼医生 你能听到我说话吗
[01:23] Are you in pain? 你疼吗
[01:25] Get ready to rotate. 准备转弯
[01:26] No breath sounds on the right. Need an x-ray. 右肺无呼吸音 需要做透视
[01:31] Sharon, we need you in Baghdad. 莎伦 你要过来三号创伤室
[01:34] On my count. 听我口令
[01:35] One…two…three. 一 二 三
[01:38] Transfer. 移动
[01:39] Get it out. 车子推出去
[01:43] X-ray clear. X光好了
[01:46] There’s fluid in his chest. 胸部积水
[01:47] He just had an RFA yesterday. 他昨天刚做了射频消融术
[01:49] His liver must be bleeding into it. 他肝脏一定出血了
[01:51] – Yeah. – Yeah? -是 -是吗
[01:53] All right, hemopneumothorax on the right. 好吧 右侧血气胸
[01:55] All right, we’re gonna put in a chest tube to drain the blood. 好 我们要做胸部插管吸血
[01:58] 2 of Versed. 5 of morphine. 2单位咪达锉伦 5单位吗啡
[02:00] Right away. 马上来
[02:02] Sorry about the shirt. 抱歉了 得撕掉你的衬衫
[02:04] Pulse is thready. 脉象很弱
[02:05] All right, get a groin line in, will you? 腹股沟插管 好吗
[02:07] Yep. 好
[02:07] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[02:28] – Okay, I’m in. – How’s he doing? -管插进去了 -他怎么样
[02:30] His liver is bleeding into his chest. 他肝脏出血渗进了胸部
[02:32] I need to open him up to stop it. 要手术止血
[02:34] How close are we? 快好了吗
[02:36] All right, I’m in. 好了
[02:37] Activate the MTP. Tell ’em to send 准备输血 让他们把
[02:39] all the blood they have and meet me in the O.R. 所有血都调过来 我去手术室做准备
[02:41] Copy. 明白
[03:03] You gotta stop the bleeding. I’m barely keeping up. 你得止血 我跟不上出血速度
[03:05] – Dr. Rhodes? – Can’t get to the diaphragm. -罗德斯医生 -找不到膈膜
[03:08] The right lung is in the way. Can you collapse it? 右肺挡住了 能让它萎缩一点吗
[03:10] – Give me some room? – Yeah. -给我点空间 -好
[03:14] Set up the Argon Plasma Coagulator. 准备氩离子血浆凝固剂
[03:16] Putting in a bronchial blocker right now. 现在就放支气管阻塞器
[03:22] Allen. 艾伦
[03:23] It’s coming. In a sec. 就好 马上
[03:26] Lung deflating. 肺部放气
[03:28] Good. 好了
[03:32] Okay, I see the bleed. 好 我看到出血点了
[03:34] All set with DRB? 红比霉素好了吗
[03:45] Bleeding’s slowing. It’s still pretty oozy. 出血速降低了 还是在渗血
[03:47] How much product has he gotten? 他输了多少血了
[03:48] Six platelets, one cryo. 六包血小板 一包冷沉淀凝血因子
[03:50] We’re gonna have to warm him up in the ICU 在重症监护室要让他回暖
[03:52] and continue transfusions. Make sure he can form clots. 继续输血 保证他能凝血
[03:55] Want me to close? 要我来收尾吗
[03:56] No. My teacher. 不 我的导师
[03:58] I’ll close. 我来
[04:04] So, insomnia, obsessive pacing, 失眠 强迫症停不下脚步
[04:08] aggression? 攻击行为
[04:09] Some of that. 差不多吧
[04:11] And this is a parrot? 这是鹦鹉吗
[04:12] Right. 对啊
[04:16] What else you know about the bird? 你对那只鸟还了解多少
[04:18] He was kept by a hoarder. Basically lived in a trash heap. 他被人关着 基本上都住在垃圾堆里
[04:22] Abused? 被虐待吗
[04:23] Certainly neglected. 肯定被忽视
[04:24] Yelled at a lot. 经常被人大吼大叫
[04:26] Look, I don’t know what to do. I tried to give him away, 我不知道该怎么做 我想送人
[04:27] but nobody’ll take him. 但没人要
[04:29] How’s he feel about you? 他对你什么感觉
[04:31] How should I know? He’s a bird. 我怎么知道 他是鸟啊
[04:33] Will you do me a favor, and before you try 这样吧 你把他送人之前
[04:35] and give him away again, can I come by and meet him? 我能去见见他吗
[04:37] You wanna meet the parrot? 你想见那只鹦鹉吗
[04:38] Very much so. 非常想
[04:40] How about lunch today? I’ll bring sandwiches. 今天午餐时间怎么样 我带三明治过去
[04:43] Okay. 好啊
[04:45] What’s wrong with our baby? 我们的宝贝怎么了
[04:47] He’s probably just weak, right? 他可能就是有点虚弱吧
[04:48] From the diarrhea? 拉肚子拉的
[04:49] We’ve given him fluids, so he’s not dehydrated. 我们已经给他补了水 所以他没有脱水
[04:51] Was he born prematurely? 他是早产儿吗
[04:53] No. 不是
[04:54] His liver’s enlarged. 他的肝脏肿大了
[04:56] Oh, my God. 我的天啊
[04:57] Was he exposed to any toxins in the house? 他的房间里有什么有毒物质吗
[04:59] No, we’re careful about that. 没有 这方面我们非常小心
[05:01] Anything else you can think of? 那两位还能不能想到别的什么原因
[05:04] Only–he–he just started sitting up, 只是他 他突然就坐起来了
[05:06] but he hasn’t been able to do that the last couple days. 但是过去几天他还坐不住的
[05:09] Okay. 那好
[05:10] Let’s order a CBC, CMP, UA, and blood cultures, 那做下血常规 血液生化 尿酸和血培养
[05:13] and let’s start a 10cc bolus of albumin 那先注射10毫升蛋白药物
[05:15] and page Dr. Grant. 然后呼叫下格兰特医生
[05:15] What is all that? 你说的都是什么
[05:17] We just need to run some further tests, 只是一些更深入的检测
[05:18] and I’m bringing in a specialist to consult. 我还请了专家来会商病情
[05:20] Okay? 好吗
[05:22] We’re gonna find out what’s going on with you. 我们会检查清楚你到底是怎么回事的
[05:29] Be back shortly. 我去去就回
[05:32] You could have just dropped me off. 其实你放下我就走就行
[05:34] My mama told me, “Escort a lady to the door.” 我妈说了 “送女士要送进门”
[05:38] Well, here I am. 那我到了
[05:39] – Safe and sound. – Yes. -安全抵达 -太好了
[05:44] See you tonight. 晚上见
[05:53] – Hey, Maggie? – Yeah? -麦基 -怎么了
[05:55] Any word on Dr. Downey? 唐尼医生有消息吗
[05:57] He’s out of surgery and stable. 他刚做完手术 情况稳定
[05:59] Oh, good. Good. 好 太好了
[06:01] How’s the renovation going? Bert’s “Man cave.” 伯特的私人专区装修得怎么样了
[06:03] You know, I thought it would cheer him up, 我还以为能让他提起点精神
[06:05] but he’s not showing any interest at all. 但他还是一点兴趣都没有
[06:07] I feel like I’m being punished for not retiring with him. 我感觉好像他在惩罚我没退休陪他
[06:11] Rough at home, huh? 日子不好过吧
[06:12] That’s an understatement. 岂止是不好过
[06:16] – Morning, Ms. Goodwin. – Dr. Halstead. -上午好 古德温女士 -霍斯特德医生
[06:21] That woman… 那大姐
[06:24] does not like me. 不喜欢我
[06:25] You haven’t exactly made her life easy. 你没少给她添麻烦
[06:28] How’s the job search going? 工作找得怎么样了
[06:31] Hey, got an offer yesterday from Mount Sinai, Miami. 昨天收到了迈阿密的西奈山医院的邀请
[06:34] Plus Memorial West in California. 另外还有加州的西部纪念医院
[06:37] So, either way, looks like sunshine for me. 所以不管去哪个 都有得太阳晒了
[06:39] What about Med? 那芝加哥医院呢
[06:41] Lost cause. 没戏了
[06:43] Should have heard by now. 这会儿应该有消息了
[06:44] Oh, well. 那好吧
[06:46] Hey, you know, Dr. Manning… 跟你说 曼宁医生
[06:50] What? 怎么了
[06:53] She’s not wearing her wedding ring anymore. 她不再戴她的婚戒了
[06:56] Why would you tell me that? 跟我说这个干什么
[06:59] Timing, Dr. Halstead. 时机难得 霍斯特德医生
[07:00] That’s what it’s all about. 一定要抓住机会
[07:02] His fault. Shouldn’t have been 都怨他 就不该穿
[07:03] – wearing that shirt. – Oh, lovely. -那件上衣 -太好了
[07:05] Oh, that seems like a pleasant one. 我看一定很有趣
[07:07] Take them to Treatment Three, please. 麻烦送到3号治疗室
[07:08] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[07:10] April, you busy? 艾普尔 有空吗
[07:11] I’m with you. 我来帮你
[07:13] All right, fellas, I’m Dr. Halstead. 哥几个 我是霍斯特德医生
[07:14] – Follow me. – Don’t need this. -跟我来 -不用了
[07:16] – Just let ’em take a look. – I’m fine. -让他们给你看看吧 -我没事
[07:19] All right, come on. Let’s get you on this bed. 好了 来吧 我们把你扶到床上去
[07:21] No, no, just-just wanna go home. 不 我想回家
[07:22] Okay, what happened? 好 怎么回事
[07:24] Went out to party after the game, 看完比赛去开派对
[07:25] he sees these Cards fans… 他看到了这些红雀队球迷
[07:26] Douchebag’s wearing a “Cubs suck” shirt. 几个垃圾穿着件”小熊队垃圾”上衣
[07:29] Yet, we won. How could we suck, douchebag? 我们赢了比赛 怎么能是垃圾 那些垃圾
[07:32] – Sir, please stay on the bed. – Down–sit down. -先生 请坐回床上 -坐下 坐下
[07:33] Dan got the worst of it. Got kicked in the ribs. 丹被打得最狠 踢到肋骨了
[07:34] – Stay on the bed. – Let me go! -坐回床上去 -放开我
[07:36] Security! 保安
[07:37] – You, hold him! – Dan, what’re you doing? -你 按住他 -丹 你干什么呢
[07:39] You all right, April? 你还好吗 艾普尔
[07:41] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. -你还好吗 -我没事
[07:43] Get this guy in restraints. 5 of Haldol. 把这家伙绑住 注射5毫克氟哌啶醇
[07:45] – I’m okay. – No! No! -我没事 -不 不
[07:46] – I’m okay. – You good–okay. -我没事 -你还好吧
[07:48] – Oh, God. – You okay? -天啊 -你真没事
[07:49] – I’m fine. – All right, let’s go over here. -没事 -那好 我们到这边来
[07:55] Cardiomegaly. 心脏扩大症
[07:58] What? 什么
[07:58] Michael’s heart is enlarged. 迈克尔的心脏变大了
[08:02] What would cause that? 那是什么导致的
[08:03] Given everything else, 鉴于种种检查结果
[08:04] I’d say we’re looking at a genetic disease. 我认为这是遗传疾病
[08:07] How can that be? We’re both fine. 怎么可能 我们俩都没事啊
[08:09] You could each be carrying one faulty recessive gene which, 你们俩可能都携带有缺陷的隐性基因
[08:12] when paired together, can express in Michael. 两个隐性基因结合 就会在迈克尔身上显现
[08:17] Dr. Manning, BP and sats are dropping. 曼宁医生 血压和心率都在下降
[08:21] He’s not breathing. 他停止呼吸了
[08:23] – Oh, my God. – Tube him now. -我的天啊 -马上插管
[08:25] 10 mics dopamine per kilo and 15 of fentanyl. 注射10毫克/公斤多巴胺和15毫克芬太尼
[08:27] Right away. 好的
[08:34] I’m in. 进去了
[08:38] Sats are coming up. 心率上来了
[08:40] All right, let’s get him up to the PICU. 好了 送他去儿童重症监护室
[08:41] Okay, I’ll go with him. 我一起去
[08:43] Where is he going? What’s happening? 要送他去哪 怎么回事
[08:44] He’s stable. We’re taking him up 他稳定住了 我们要送他去
[08:46] to pediatric intensive care. 儿童重症监护室
[08:47] – You can come with. – And then what? -你们也可以一起来 -然后呢
[08:49] There are many genetic diseases 不止一种遗传疾病
[08:50] that could be causing this. We need to determine which one. 可以导致这种症状 我们得查清是哪一种
[08:53] Chicago Med can do fast genetic sequencing. 芝加哥医院可以做基因序列快速检测
[08:55] We’ll need blood samples from the three of you to analyze. 我需要给你们三个抽血化验
[08:57] Hopefully we’ll have a diagnosis in 26 hours. 希望能在26小时内确诊
[09:00] But what if he keeps getting worse? 那如果他病情加重呢
[09:03] We’re gonna do everything that we can. 我们会尽全力救治他
[09:05] Okay? Go ahead. 好吗 去吧
[09:17] Didn’t mean to hit her. I’m sorry. 我不是故意打她的 对不起
[09:20] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[09:22] Really, I’m fine. 真的 我没事
[09:23] Your lungs are clear. 肺部正常
[09:25] So can I go back to work? 我能回去工作了吗
[09:26] Just hold on. 就等一下
[09:27] – Does this hurt? – No. -这里疼吗 -不疼
[09:30] You finished? 检查完了吗
[09:31] Here? 这里呢
[09:34] Okay. 好吧
[09:36] On a scale of one to ten, how bad’s the pain? 描述下疼痛级别
[09:38] Three. 三级
[09:39] That means it’s a seven or eight. 那意味着七到八级
[09:41] Hey, you’re probably okay, but I’d like to get 你也许没事 但我想让你
[09:43] – a chest x-ray just to be safe. – No way. -照个胸透 以防万一 -不行
[09:45] April, you have some pain and tenderness. 普尔 你有疼痛与触痛症状
[09:47] A broken rib could have punctured your liver or your lung. 骨折的肋骨可能会刺破肝脏或肺
[09:49] I want to make sure you don’t have pneumothorax. 我要确保你不是气胸
[09:51] – I’m not short of breath. – We don’t want to see you -我没有呼吸困难 -我们不想见你
[09:53] wheeled back in here on a gurney. 最后躺在轮床上被送进来
[09:55] Ms. Goodwin, I appreciate that, 古德温女士 我感谢你的关心
[09:56] but you are all overreacting. 但你们小题大做了
[09:58] I’m telling you, I’m fine. 跟你们说了 我没事
[10:04] He’s been off the lorazepam for two hours, 氯羟去甲安定已经停药了两个小时
[10:06] and he still hasn’t woken up, 他还是没醒来
[10:07] and he’s still completely reliant on the vent. 他还是完全依靠呼吸机呼吸
[10:10] So you needed me to tell you 所以你要我告诉你
[10:12] he should have come to by now? 他这时应该醒来了
[10:14] No, I needed you to tell me why he hasn’t. 不 我想让你告诉我为什么他还没醒
[10:17] Could it just be that his poor liver function is 有可能是他的肝功能太差
[10:18] preventing him from metabolizing the lorazepam? 阻止他代谢掉氯羟去甲安定吗
[10:21] Dr. Rhodes, you called a neurosurgeon in to consult. 罗德斯医生 你找了神经外科医生来会诊
[10:24] Obviously, you suspect something else. 显然 你怀疑是其他因素
[10:26] I’m afraid he might have stroked on the table. 我担心他可能在手术台上中风了
[10:28] And you were hoping I’d tell you otherwise. 你希望我说不是吗
[10:35] I can’t. His pupils are sluggish. 我做不到 他眼球移动缓慢
[10:39] We need a head CT. 要给他做个头部CT
[10:40] You should have already ordered one. 你该早就给他做的
[10:43] Call me when he’s done in radiology. 等他照完CT通知我
[10:54] – 100 mics of epi. – Got it. -100单位肾上腺素 -好
[11:01] What happened? 怎么了
[11:02] Heart slowed to 40. 心率降到40了
[11:06] IV’s blown. 不能静脉注射了
[11:07] We need to give the epi through the tube. 要通过导管注射肾上腺素
[11:22] Holding compressions. 停止按压
[11:37] Heartbeat’s normal. 心率正常了
[11:46] I know. 我懂
[11:48] Let’s just hope this little guy makes it 希望这小家伙能撑到
[11:49] until we get those results back. 化验结果出来
[11:56] He won’t fly. Just does this all day. 他不肯飞 整天只会这样
[11:59] Paces. 踱步
[12:00] What else he do? 他还做什么
[12:02] I know this sounds crazy, but I think he gets nightmares. 说起来有点荒唐 但他还做恶梦
[12:06] He’ll suddenly cry out in his sleep. 突然在睡梦中哭醒
[12:07] It’s not crazy. 不荒唐
[12:09] It’s actually consistent. 实际上很一致
[12:10] – To what? – Don’t touch that. -跟什么一致 -别碰那个
[12:13] PTSD. 应激障碍症
[12:14] Post Traumatic Stress? 创伤性应激障碍症
[12:16] Come on. A parrot? 不是吧 一只鹦鹉吗
[12:17] Parrots are highly intelligent, 鹦鹉非常聪明
[12:19] and very socially attuned. 跟人非常合拍
[12:21] There is, in fact, 实际上
[12:23] a program at the VA in San Francisco 旧金山的退伍军人管理局有一个项目
[12:26] that matches vets with PTSD with similarly afflicted birds. 显示鸟也能表现出同应激障碍症老兵一样的症状
[12:30] So he can help me? 所以他能帮我
[12:32] Possible. 也许吧
[12:35] Don’t touch that. 别碰那个
[12:38] What do I do? 我怎么办
[12:40] Eh, take care of him. 照顾好他
[12:42] Talk to him. Hang out with him. 跟他聊天 陪他玩
[12:45] For starters, teach him something else to say. 首先 教他说点别的
[12:50] Don’t touch that. 别碰那个
[12:58] We’ve extracted DNA from the baby and both parents, 我们提取了那个婴儿与其父母的DNA
[13:01] and the DNA samples have been prepared, DNA样本已经准备好了
[13:04] so that we can load it into the sequencer, 这样就可以将其载入序列器
[13:06] which will give us the genetic code of each. 就能获得每个人的遗传密码
[13:09] Once we have that, 一旦拿到那个结果
[13:10] we can target specific parts of the baby’s genome, 我们就能针对孩子的特定基因组
[13:13] based on the baby’s symptoms, and give a gene-based diagnosis. 根据孩子的症状 基于基因给出诊断
[13:20] Reese. 里斯
[13:22] I mean, that’s pretty amazing, 这很棒吧
[13:23] don’t you think? 你不觉得吗
[13:25] Yeah. 是啊
[13:27] Oh, you’re thinking about your graduation? 你在想毕业的事
[13:31] No, uh… 不
[13:36] I’m thinking about the baby. 我在想这个孩子
[13:39] He’s so… 他…
[13:40] little and helpless and in so much pain. 那么小 那么无助 那么痛苦
[13:44] I know that you’ve had second thoughts, 我知道你犹豫了
[13:47] but it’s actually a good thing 但你被分到病理科
[13:48] you stuck with pathology. 其实是件好事
[13:50] – It is? – Yes. -是吗 -是的
[13:53] You don’t what to get so involved with patients. 你不会想跟病人走得太近的
[13:57] What if… 如果
[13:59] that poor little baby doesn’t make it? 那个可怜的孩子没挺过来呢
[14:02] You’re gonna feel terrible. 你会感觉很难过的
[14:06] Yeah, I am. 是 我会
[14:07] I would too. 我也会
[14:09] That’s why I like it down here. 所以我喜欢待在这里
[14:12] I’m–I’m not good with suffering. 我承受力不好
[14:15] It’s just… 只是
[14:17] too much up there. 其他科太虐心了
[14:25] – Dr. Halstead. – Mm-hmm? -霍斯特德医生 -嗯
[14:27] For you. 你的
[14:31] From the hiring committee. 招聘委员会寄来的
[14:33] Didn’t even have the balls to tell me in person. 连当面告诉我的勇气都没有
[14:36] “Dr. Halstead, we are pleased to offer you “霍斯特德医 我们很高兴地聘请您
[14:38] “a full-time position as attending physician “为加夫尼芝加哥医院急诊科的
[14:41] in emergency medicine at Gaffney Chicago Med.” 全职主治医师
[14:47] Congrats. 恭喜你
[14:49] Well, well, well. “Lost cause,” Huh? 不是说没戏吗
[14:53] I can’t believe it. 难以置信
[14:54] I must have some, uh, mystery friend on the committee. 我肯定在委员会有个什么神秘朋友
[14:57] Overruled Goodwin. 反对了古德温
[14:59] You dope. 你个笨蛋
[15:00] Nobody overrules Goodwin. 没人反对古德温
[15:02] You wouldn’t have gotten that without her say-so. 她不同意你才拿不到聘书
[15:06] Congrats. 恭喜你
[15:24] What do you see? 有发现吗
[15:26] You want the good news or the bad? 你想听好消息还是坏消息
[15:29] Let me have it all, Sam. 都告诉我 萨姆
[15:32] David didn’t have a stroke. 大卫不是中风
[15:34] He’s gonna wake up, but the problem is here 他会醒过来的 但问题在这里
[15:37] in his temporal lobe. 颞叶区
[15:39] It’s a mass. 有个肿瘤
[15:41] The cancer spread to his brain. 癌症扩散到了他的大脑
[15:43] Metastic hepastatic carcinoma. 转移性肝癌
[15:47] It’s very bad news. 是个很坏的消息
[16:06] Is it operable? 能手术吗
[16:09] – No. – Hold on just a second. -不能 -等一下
[16:12] The core of the mass is centered over area 5, 癌症的核心超过了5区范围
[16:15] the superior parietal gyrus. 覆盖了上顶回区
[16:17] – Meaning? – If I resect, -什么意思 -如果我将它摘除
[16:18] he’ll have asteriognosis. 他会得实体觉缺失
[16:22] You won’t recognize objects by touch. 你会无法通过触摸来识别物体
[16:25] You won’t know the meaning of sensations 无法感受到刺激
[16:26] or be able to coordinate 也不能将视觉
[16:28] between your visual and tactile systems, 和触觉系统联系起来
[16:31] and that would be a good outcome. 这还是比较好的结果
[16:33] You can’t be sure that’s gonna be the case. 你也不确定会这样
[16:37] Without the surgery, 如果不动手术
[16:40] what can I look forward to? 我会怎么样
[16:42] Well, headache… 头痛
[16:44] Already got that. 已经开始了
[16:45] Loss of motor skills, bodily functions, 运动技能 身体机能丧失
[16:48] uh, neuropathic pain, 神经性疼痛
[16:50] seizures, delusions… 痉挛 妄想
[16:51] A smorgasbord. 大杂烩啊
[16:54] Look, I’ll give surgery a shot. 我建议试试动手术
[16:57] It’s your call, David. You know my reservations. 你说了算 大卫 你知道我持保留意见的
[17:00] All due respect, Dr. Abrams is not 恕我直言 艾布拉姆斯医生并不是
[17:02] the only neurosurgeon in this hospital. 这家医院唯一的神经外科医生
[17:04] No, 不是
[17:05] but he’s the best. 但他是最好的
[17:10] No surgery. 不动手术
[17:11] Dr. Downey, we should at least get a second opinion. 唐尼医生 我们至少应该听听看别的意见
[17:14] I’m satisfied with Dr. Abrams’ prognosis. 我很满意艾布拉姆斯医生的预后
[17:19] Thank you, Sam. 谢谢你 萨姆
[17:21] David. 我先走了
[17:23] By the way, Sam… 对了 萨姆
[17:27] I’ve always appreciated your bedside manner. 我一直很欣赏你对病人的态度
[17:36] Come back later. 待会儿再过来
[17:41] I may feel like some company. 我需要有人陪着
[17:52] Ms. Goodwin. 古德温女士
[17:57] I want to thank you. 我想要谢谢你
[17:59] I’m going to accept Med’s offer. 我会接受医院的聘任
[18:02] My fear is, is you’re gonna find a way 我担心的是 你会不会自己
[18:04] to get yourself kicked off the staff. 搞得自己被开除
[18:06] I’m curious to see how long it’ll take. 我很好奇多久之后能看到这一幕
[18:13] – I’m headed home, Mag. – Any plans? -我回家了 小麦 -有安排吗
[18:16] I’m just gonna make a big meal. 我要回家做顿大餐
[18:17] Bert always loves my cooking. 伯特很喜欢吃我做的菜
[18:19] That should put him in a better mood. 这样应该能让他开心一点
[18:21] Let’s hope. 希望吧
[18:32] I checked on the baby. He’s stable. 我检查过小宝宝的情况了 很稳定
[18:34] Oh, I’m gonna go up and see him. 我要上去看看他
[18:35] You’re graduating tonight, right? 你今晚就毕业了 对吗
[18:37] – Mm-hmm. – Well, why don’t you just take off? -嗯 -那你不如直接走吧
[18:39] We won’t know anything until the morning. 我们也要到明早才能拿到报告
[18:41] I won’t stay long. 我不会待很久
[18:42] Bye. 再见
[18:44] – Night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[18:50] Remember when you were a kid and you lost a tooth 还记得小时候你掉了颗牙
[18:52] and you kept running your tongue over the gap? 就会总是用舌头去舔那个缺口吗
[18:55] Without my wedding ring, it’s like the same thing. 不戴婚戒 就是那种感觉
[18:57] Something’s missing. 有什么东西不见了
[18:59] Well, I don’t know if it’s any consolation, 我不知道这样算不算是在安慰你
[19:01] but what do they say? 老话怎么说来着
[19:04] “One door closes and another one opens.” “上帝关上一扇门 必会打开一扇窗”
[19:07] I don’t know about that, 我也不知道
[19:08] but thanks. 不过还是谢谢你
[19:09] – Night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[19:15] – Natalie. – Yeah. -娜塔莉 -嗯
[19:16] Hey, did you hear? 你听说了吗
[19:17] I got an offer from Med. 我收到了医院的聘书
[19:19] That’s great. 太好了
[19:20] You’re gonna take it, right? 你会接受的 对吧
[19:21] – Of course, yeah. – Good. -当然会 -那就好
[19:23] And I promise, from now on, I’ll never argue with you. 我保证 从现在起 我不跟你争辩了
[19:25] You will be an attending, 你以后是主治医师
[19:27] so you won’t have to argue with me. 所以都不用跟我争辩
[19:28] You can just boss me around. 可以随便使唤我了
[19:29] – That’s a good point. – Yeah. -有道理 -是吧
[19:31] No, uh, I’ll never do that either. 不是啦 我不会那样的
[19:33] Well, congratulations. 恭喜你
[19:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[19:38] – Good night. – Night. -晚安 -晚安
[19:46] Between the incision and my head, 这个伤口和我的脑袋
[19:48] I’m not sure which hurts worse. 我都不知道哪个更疼
[19:51] Well, those fentanyl boluses aren’t doing much for you. 注射芬太尼对你来说没什么用
[19:54] I’ll order a morphine PCA. 我会开一些镇痛的吗啡
[19:57] No… 不…
[19:59] I hate morphine. 我讨厌吗啡
[20:01] Makes me loopy. 会让我神志不清
[20:04] Turn that up a little, will you? 能稍微开大点声吗
[20:10] – How’s that? – Yeah. -这样行吗 -好的
[20:19] I’d hoped to make it to the islands one more time. 我还想再去一次那些岛
[20:26] Flying’s such a hassle 这年头 乘飞机
[20:28] these days. 太麻烦了
[20:30] As soon as we can, we’ll get you out of the ICU 我们会尽快把你从重症监护室
[20:33] and into a room… 转移到普通病房
[20:35] one with a view. 景观特别好
[20:50] Hey, easy there. 放松点
[21:01] Dr. Rhodes… 罗德斯医生
[21:07] You know what I’m facing. 你知道我面临的是什么
[21:10] I do. 是的
[21:14] I’d just as soon skip it. 我宁愿早点结束
[21:18] If you know what I mean. 你知道我的意思吧
[21:23] Check out a little early. 早点解脱
[21:27] I’d need some help though. 但是我需要一些帮助
[21:34] You know I can’t do that. 你知道我不能那样做
[21:38] Yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[21:50] I guess we’re all 我想我们
[21:53] given our measure of suffering. 对受苦的定义各不相同
[21:59] God’s medicine. 该死的吗啡
[22:14] Parrot’s are supposed to fly. 鹦鹉应该会飞的
[22:16] Don’t you know that? 你不知道吗
[22:17] Here. 来
[22:19] Maybe this’ll help. 也许这样能行
[22:23] Come on. 来吧
[22:24] Like this. Flap your wings, come on. 像这样 扇翅膀 来
[22:25] Flap your wings. 扇翅膀
[22:27] Come on, fly. 来吧 飞啊
[22:30] Come on, like this. 来吧 像这样
[22:32] Watch me. 瞧瞧我
[22:34] Can you fly? 你会飞吗
[22:35] Like this. 像这样
[22:37] Come on. 来啊
[22:40] Flap your wings. Fly. 拍打你的翅膀 飞啊
[22:43] Come on, you can fly. 来啊 你能飞的
[22:44] Fly. Fly. 飞啊 飞啊
[22:46] Fly! 飞啊
[22:49] We’re not making much progress here. 毫无进展啊
[22:55] Okay, good night, son. 晚安 儿子
[23:00] Sweet dreams. 好梦
[23:09] And what you need to do 你需要做的事
[23:11] is tell me who this guy is that popped you 就是告诉我是谁推倒的你
[23:13] so I can have a little, uh, talk with him. 我可以去找他好好谈谈
[23:15] No, I do not want to see him 不用了 我可不想在急救室
[23:17] back in the E.D. Thank you. 看到那家伙 谢谢
[23:23] – Thank you. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 -不客气
[23:25] Anyway… 不管怎么样…
[23:27] it’s not that bad. 其实也没有那么糟
[23:28] I’ve taken worse shots. 我遭遇过更恶劣的事
[23:30] So you been hit like this before? 你以前也被这样推倒过吗
[23:32] Lots of times. 好多次了
[23:33] Nursing is a dangerous profession. 护士这个职业危险性很高
[23:37] Maybe you should leave it. 也许你不该做下去了
[23:39] What, quit my job? 你是说辞职吗
[23:40] – Yeah. – And do what? -是啊 -然后干什么
[23:43] Marry me. 嫁给我
[23:47] What? 什么
[23:49] I want you to marry me, April. 我想让你嫁给我 艾普尔
[24:05] Reese? 里斯
[24:08] What? 怎么了
[24:09] You missed your graduation. 你错过了你的毕业典礼
[24:13] I fell asleep. 我睡着了
[24:18] I was afraid to leave the baby. 我不敢离开那孩子
[24:21] I texted you. I-I called. 我给你发过信息了 还打了电话
[24:23] What? 什么
[24:28] Dead. 关机了
[24:34] Did we get the results? 拿到结果了吗
[24:43] I need to call Dr. Manning. 我得打给曼宁医生
[24:50] “Have a nice day.” 祝你今天愉快
[24:51] Can’t you say that? 你会说吗
[24:52] “Have a nice day.” 祝你今天愉快
[24:56] Okay. I’ll be back tonight. 好吧 我晚上回来
[24:59] Be back tonight. 晚上回来
[25:00] Be back tonight. 晚上回来
[25:02] Say that again? 再说一遍
[25:03] Be back tonight. 晚上回来
[25:07] Be back. 回来
[25:08] Yeah, I will. 我会的
[25:10] Be back. 回来
[25:44] Really sorry to hear about David. 我对大卫的事感到很遗憾
[25:48] Can imagine that’s gotta be very difficult for you. 我能想象 这对你来说肯定很难
[25:52] He’s given me so much. 他教了我那么多东西
[25:53] How do I ever pay that back? 我该如何偿还那份恩情
[25:57] How do you know you haven’t already? 你怎么知道你还没还清呢
[26:03] Yeah. 好吧
[26:09] Get out. What did you say? 不是吧 你怎么说的
[26:11] I said I had to think about it. 我说我得好好考虑一下
[26:13] You better. 你可得好好考虑
[26:15] He give you a ring? 他给你戒指了吗
[26:16] No, it was a spur of the moment thing. 不 那只是他脱口而出的
[26:20] You even love him? 你爱他吗
[26:22] Yeah, I love him. 我爱他啊
[26:23] It seems you have a big decision to make. 看来你要做一个重大的决定了
[26:29] – Hey, Maggie? – Hey. -麦基 -什么事
[26:30] – You seen Goodwin? – No. -你看到古德温了吗 -没有
[26:32] She missed the budget meeting. 她没来参加预算会议
[26:34] It’s not like her. 不像她的作风
[26:36] No, it isn’t. 的确不像
[26:39] Michael has a condition called 迈克尔患有
[26:40] Long-Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency, 长链酰基辅酶A脱氢酶缺乏症
[26:44] or LCADD. 简称LCADD
[26:46] I know it’s a lot of words, 我知道这个术语很长
[26:47] but what it basically boils down to is he can’t process fat. 但主要就是说他的身体无法处理脂肪
[26:51] So… 如此一来
[26:53] When, uh, the body can’t use fat for energy, 当他的身体无法通过脂肪获得能量
[26:56] it relies on glucose, 他就会依赖于葡萄糖
[26:58] but there’s only a limited amount available. 但可用的葡萄糖很少
[27:00] Michael suffered a severe drop in blood sugar. 迈克尔的血糖下降严重
[27:03] Blood sugar? 血糖
[27:04] That’s what caused him to stop breathing and-and his heart? 他就是因为这个才停止呼吸和心跳的吗
[27:08] It doesn’t have to happen again. 这个情况是可以避免再次发生的
[27:09] It can be managed. 这是可以控制的
[27:11] How? 怎么控制
[27:12] We’re giving him intravenous dextros– 我们会给他静脉注射葡萄糖
[27:14] getting his blood sugar up. That will keep him stable. 让他的血糖含量回升 让他的情况保持稳定
[27:17] So he’s gonna be okay? 那他就没事了吗
[27:19] Michael will always have the condition, 迈克尔的这个情况会一直存在
[27:21] but by altering his diet, we can control it. 但只要调节好饮食 就可以控制
[27:25] He’ll be able to live a long and healthy life. 他可以健康长寿
[27:29] Oh, thank you. Thank you. 谢谢你 谢谢你
[27:53] You’re in pain. 你不舒服
[27:54] – It’s no big deal. – Enough. -没事的 -行了
[27:55] April, you’re getting that x-ray. 爱普尔 你得去照X光
[27:58] Really, I do not– 真的 我不需要
[27:59] No, go to radiology now. 不 你现在就去放射科
[28:00] I’m putting in the order. 我跟他们说
[28:03] Okay. 好吧
[28:25] Bert, is that you? 伯特 是你吗
[28:27] No, it’s me, Maggie. 不是 是我 麦基
[28:29] – Maggie. – Sharon, I’ve been calling you. -麦基 -莎伦 我一直在给你打电话
[28:33] What happened? 这是怎么了
[28:36] Bert… 伯特
[28:37] Is he all right? 他还好吗
[28:40] What is it? 怎么了
[28:41] He left. 他走了
[28:46] He said, uh, “I don’t know how much time I have left, 他说 我不知道我还有多久可活
[28:50] but I want to spend it happy.” 但我想开心地度过
[28:53] No, he didn’t. 不会吧
[29:02] I don’t make him happy. 我没有让他开心
[29:06] He’s just being a fool, Sharon. 他只是一时没想通 莎伦
[29:08] He’s gonna be coming right back. You’ll see. 他马上就会回来的 你看着吧
[29:11] No, Maggie. 不 麦基
[29:14] He’s gone. 他走了
[29:17] He’s gone. 他走了
[29:19] Oh, Sharon. 莎伦
[29:20] I can’t do this. I gotta get myself together. 我不能这样 我得振作起来
[29:23] – I gotta go to work. – No, wait a minute, now– -我还得工作 -不 等等 现在
[29:25] I missed that budget meeting this morning. 我早上那个预算会议没去
[29:27] It doesn’t matter. 没关系的
[29:28] Come on, let’s go. Let’s go. 走吧 走吧
[29:30] You sure you don’t want to stay home? 你确定不想待在家里吗
[29:31] Come on. 走吧
[29:33] Let’s go. 走吧
[29:35] Thank you. 谢谢你
[29:37] Let’s go. 走吧
[29:43] Reese. 里斯
[29:45] You were supposed to get this last night. 这个本该是昨晚给你的
[29:48] What is it? 这是什么
[29:49] Open it and find out. 打开自己看吧
[29:54] Oh, I gotta get back to the lab. 我得回实验室去了
[29:57] Enjoy that. 好好享受哦
[30:26] Hey, Reese. 里斯
[30:27] Pardon me, 我说错了
[30:29] Dr. Reese. 里斯医生
[30:32] Well done. 你真棒
[30:53] Dr. Downey. 唐尼医生
[30:58] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[31:00] So you had mentioned 你之前说
[31:02] wanting to get back to the islands. 你想再去那些小岛逛逛
[31:07] So I thought… 所以我想到了这个
[31:17] There you go. 给你
[31:30] Pikake. 茉莉
[31:34] Sorry? 什么
[31:36] Hawaiian name… 这是夏威夷的叫法
[31:39] for this jasmine. 茉莉
[31:52] I thought you should know, 我想告诉你
[31:55] I am starting my cardiothoracic fellowship. 我已经开始心胸研究了
[32:02] So I haven’t been wasting my time. 所以我没有浪费时间
[32:04] Not entirely, no. 一点也没有
[32:19] I never asked. Do you have any family? 我一直没问 你有家人吗
[32:23] I had a sister. 我有个妹妹
[32:26] Passed away. 过世了
[32:30] If you’re wondering… 如果你想知道的话
[32:32] I’ve left instructions. 我已经都安排好了
[32:35] Cremation. 火化
[32:41] Okay. 好的
[33:02] Thank you… 谢谢你
[33:06] for everything. 为我做的一切
[33:10] It’s been a good ride. 这一路都非常美好
[33:17] Yes, it has. 是啊
[33:21] Yes, it has. 是啊
[34:03] Dr. Downey’s coding. 唐尼医生快不行了
[34:05] He has a DNR. Let him go. 他拒绝心肺复苏 让他走吧
[34:28] 病理科 闲人免进
[34:37] Dr. Shore. 肖尔医生
[34:39] Dr. Reese. 里斯医生
[34:40] We are thrilled to have you. 你来病理科我们真是太高兴了
[34:42] Hey, you wanna see one badass gastric carcinoma? 你想看看可怕的胃癌吗
[34:49] Yeah. 没错
[34:53] Dr. Shore, you’ve been really nice, 肖尔医生 你真是个好人
[34:56] and I appreciate your encouragement… 也很感谢你的鼓励
[35:00] but I have decided not to go into pathology. 但我已经决定不进病理科了
[35:05] Wh–what are you talking about? 你 你这是什么意思
[35:07] I think I would do better treating patients. 我觉得自己还是比较适合医治病人
[35:10] But we’re– we’re counting on you. 但我们 我们都很重视你啊
[35:13] I’m really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[35:15] You realize, don’t you, that pathology is your match? 你难道没意识到吗 病理科是你的录取结果
[35:18] If–if you don’t take this, you won’t have a job. 如果你不接受 那你就没工作了
[35:21] I know. 我知道
[35:25] What’re you going to do? 你准备怎么做
[35:31] I don’t know. 我不知道
[35:47] This is the E.D. You’ll be rotating through. 这是急救室 你们就在这里轮班
[35:49] On this side are the trauma bays, 这边是创伤区
[35:50] over there are the treatment rooms. 那边是治疗区
[35:52] That is called Baghdad. You will learn why later. 那叫”巴格达” 你们以后就知道原因了
[35:55] I have schedules. 安排表在我这里
[35:57] Uh, Jeff–Jeff Clarke. Welcome. 杰夫 杰夫·克拉克 欢迎
[36:00] Our new fourth-year students. 新一届大四实习生来了
[36:02] It’s time for my “Welcome to Chicago Med” speech. 我该去说那句”欢迎来到芝加哥医院”了
[36:05] How do I look? 我看起来怎么样
[36:08] Visine? 眼药水
[36:09] My eyes that bad? 我的眼睛有那么糟糕吗
[36:10] You can get through this. 你可以的
[36:13] Okay. 好
[36:20] Jeff? 杰夫
[36:22] Hey, Natalie. 娜塔莉
[36:23] – What? – Oh, my gosh. -不会吧 -天啊
[36:25] You’re in med school? 你念了医学院吗
[36:26] Yeah, um, I hurt my back on the job, 是啊 我工作时伤到了背
[36:29] so no more lugging fire hose. 所以不能再去拉水管灭火了
[36:32] I always liked the medical side of things. 我也一直很喜欢医学方面的工作
[36:34] Didn’t realize bio-chem would be such a bitch, but… 虽然没想到生化那么难搞 但是…
[36:36] Hey, Maggie. 麦基
[36:37] – You see who’s here? – Hey, I heard the rumors. -你看看谁来了 -我听说了
[36:40] – How you doing, Maggie? – It’s good to see you, Jeff. -你好吗 麦基 -很高兴见到你 杰夫
[36:41] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[36:43] So, clearly, I am the oldest one in my class. 显然我是班里年纪最大的
[36:47] – Um, they call me “Pops.” – Wow. -他们叫我老爹 -厉害
[36:49] Yeah, it’s cute. 还挺可爱的
[36:51] Hey, Will, you ever meet Jeff Clarke? 威尔 你见过杰夫·克拉克了吗
[36:55] – You were a firefighter, right? – That’s right. -你之前是消防员 对吗 -是的
[36:58] Jeff and my Jeff were really good friends. 这个杰夫和我的杰夫生前是好朋友
[37:01] We used to call them the two Jeffs. 我们以前叫他们杰夫兄弟
[37:04] That’s great. 不错
[37:05] We had such a great time together. 我们以前一起度过了很多愉快的时光
[37:07] How’s Lisa? 丽萨怎么样
[37:09] We’re divorced. 我们离婚了
[37:11] Oh, I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[37:13] – No… – Dr. Halstead? -没事 -霍斯特德医生
[37:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[37:16] Well, it’s really great to have you here. 你能来我真的很高兴
[37:19] Good to be here. 我也是
[37:20] – See ya. – Bye. -回见 -拜拜
[37:24] Uh, excuse me. 失陪一下
[37:27] It’s good to see you, Jeff. 很高兴见到你 杰夫
[37:31] April. 艾普尔
[37:32] – Your x-ray. – Yeah. -你的X光检查结果 -嗯
[37:35] Uh, the blow didn’t cause any significant damage. 那一下没有引起严重损伤
[37:36] Told you. 早就说了
[37:38] It did show us something else. 但是显示有别的东西
[37:41] Uh, there’s a coin legion in the upper lobe of your lung. 你的肺上叶上有个硬币大小的黑点
[37:45] Given your history, I think we can rule out 考虑到你的病史 我们应该可以排除
[37:46] lung cancer or lymphoma. 肺癌或者淋巴癌
[37:49] Then what is it? 那是什么
[37:51] Well, we’ll need a bronchoscopy and an IGRA to confirm, 虽然需要做支气管镜检查和干扰素释放试验确认
[37:54] but I’m pretty sure 但我很确定
[37:57] you have tuberculosis. 你得了肺结核病
[37:59] What? 什么
[38:03] I’ve got TB? 我得了肺结核
[38:06] Yeah, I’m afraid so. 恐怕是的
[38:13] Dr. Rhodes, 罗德斯医生
[38:15] we’re so very sorry for your loss. 对你失去唐尼医生我们深表遗憾
[38:17] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:18] Um, Ms. Goodwin, I’m gonna need a few personal days, 古德温女士 我想休息几天
[38:21] – if that’s all right. – Of course. -可以吗 -当然可以
[38:23] – Thanks. – Yeah. -谢谢 -没事
[38:24] Thinking about you, pal. 会想你的 伙计
[38:26] Appreciate that. 谢谢
[38:31] So, uh, how you doing? 话说你怎么样
[38:33] – What do you mean? – I don’t know. -什么意思 -我也不知道
[38:35] Haven’t quite seemed yourself lately. 你有点不在状态
[38:38] Eh, hasn’t been a good day. 今天不是什么好日子
[38:42] Sorry to hear it. 很遗憾
[38:49] Oh, Dr. Reese. 里斯医生
[38:52] I understand that congratulations are in order. 我知道大家都恭喜你了
[38:55] I just quit pathology. 我刚辞了病理科的工作
[38:59] Nice fricking move. Right on, sister. 干得漂亮 做得对 妹子
[39:01] I knew you were smart. 我就知道你是个聪明人
[39:04] I don’t have a job. 我没工作了
[39:06] So what? 那又如何
[39:08] You’re gonna be fine. 你不会有事的
[39:17] His vocabulary’s improving. 他的词汇量在增加
[39:19] He said “Be back” to me this morning. 他今天早上跟我说了”回来”
[39:22] – Nice. – Pretty smart. -不错 -他很聪明
[39:24] He knew I was leaving. 我知道我要走了
[39:26] Come on, show Dr. Charles. 来 给查尔斯医生展示一下
[39:29] Say, “Be back.” 说一句”回来”
[39:35] “Be back tonight.” “晚上要回来”
[39:40] Performance anxiety, man. 他有表现焦虑症
[39:43] He did say it. 他真的说过
[39:45] I heard him. He said it to me this morning. 我听到了 他今早跟我说了
[39:47] I believe you. 我相信你
[39:57] Look at that. 快看
[40:01] Dang. 厉害
[40:03] Good job. 干的漂亮
[40:05] More success than I have with most of my patients. 比我对大部分病人的治疗都成功多了
[40:10] Congratulations. 恭喜
[40:12] To the both of you. 敬你们两个
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme