Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第15集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Isn’t it finally time you admitted I’m quicker? 你终于承认我更快了吧
[00:11] Old man. 老头子
[00:12] These young boys always come out 这些年轻人
[00:13] the side of they mouth. 经常口出狂言
[00:14] Uh, what you run the 40 in at the Combine? 训练营时你40码线跑了多少
[00:16] Um, 4.46. 4.46秒
[00:18] That’s good, that’s fast. 4.42. 不错 挺快啊 我4.42
[00:21] If you even, I’m leaving, baby. 你赶不上我我可要走了 亲爱的
[00:22] You got to keep up, know what I’m saying? 你得赶上啊 明白吗
[00:25] – You got it. – Come on. -知道啦 -很好
[00:27] I literally have no idea what just happened. 我根本不知道发生了什么事
[00:29] Baby, now you know how I feel 亲爱的 现在你知道
[00:30] when I come pick you up from work. 我去接你下班是什么感觉了吧
[00:32] Everybody run around, talking about, 每个人都在到处跑 还一边喊
[00:33] “Let me get 50ccs of epi, STAT,” Or something. I’m like– “拿50cc的肾上腺素 血氧”什么的 我就…
[00:36] 50ccs of epi? You trying to kill my patient? 50cc肾上腺素 你这是要谋杀病人吧
[00:39] Baby, mm. 宝贝
[00:43] Doc in the house. 医生来啦
[00:44] What’s good? 你好啊
[00:45] – What’s going on, man? – Good, man. -你怎么样 -很好
[00:46] Hey, let me set you up with a beverage. 我给你拿酒去
[00:47] Yeah, sure, sure. 好嘞
[00:48] – Noah? – Hey. -诺亚 -你好啊
[00:51] What’s up, man? 你好
[00:52] What’s happening, brother? 你好 兄弟
[00:53] What’s up? 你怎么来了
[00:54] Got to get these fellas ready for morning practice. 要让这些人准备好晨练啊
[00:56] Gonna get your fast break on point tomorrow, 明天一定让你快如闪电
[00:58] – I’m telling you. – Sounds good. Come on. -我话可放这了 -好啊 来
[01:00] All right. I’ll be right back. 好 我马上回来
[01:04] – What’s he doing here? – I– -他来干什么 -我…
[01:05] he said he wanted to meet some players. 他说他想认识一些运动员
[01:14] So what’s all this, man? 这是什么
[01:15] All right, so this is my recovery ultra, okay? 这是我的恢复秘药
[01:19] It’s filled with electrolytes and antioxidants. 都是电解质和抗氧化剂
[01:21] Yeah, that sounds real good. 听起来挺不错的
[01:23] But first, I want to get you guys started 但首先 我得先给你们来一针
[01:26] with some B-12, okay? B-12 行吗
[01:31] Babe? 宝贝
[01:33] – I got to go home. – What’s wrong? -我得回家了 -怎么了
[01:34] Nothing, I just have an early shift in the morning. 没什么 我明天上早班
[01:37] – Okay, I’ll drive you. – No, no, no. -好吧 我送你 -不不不
[01:38] Stay with your friends. I-I just texted for a ride. 你和朋友继续玩吧 我叫车了
[01:46] Honeymooners with food poisoning, 食物中毒的新婚夫妇
[01:48] take ’em to four. 带去4号治疗室
[01:49] You can say it. 你说得对
[01:51] What? 什么
[01:52] You were right about athletes. 你对运动员的看法是对的
[01:53] Ah, what happened? 怎么回事
[01:56] Help! 救命
[01:58] Get me a gurney. 推轮床来
[01:59] Dr. Manning, we’re going to six. 曼宁医生 我们去6号治疗室
[02:01] Oh, my stomach is on fire! 我的胃灼烧得厉害
[02:03] What’s your name, sweetheart? 你叫什么 亲爱的
[02:05] Ellie Newman. 埃莉·纽曼
[02:06] It’s okay, we’re gonna take good care of you, all right? 好 我们会照顾好你的 好吗
[02:07] – Get me a gurney. – I’m on it, Maggie. -把轮床推来 -来了 麦基
[02:10] Get ready to raise the head. 把头抬起来
[02:11] – Let’s start an IV. – On it. -准备静脉注射 -好的
[02:13] Are you her father? 你是她父亲吗
[02:14] Uh, yeah. 是的
[02:15] She eat anything that could have made her sick? 她吃了什么不该吃的东西吗
[02:17] No–she ate what I ate. 没有 都和我吃的一样
[02:18] – How old is your daughter? – She’s 16. -你女儿多大了 -16岁
[02:20] She on any medications? 她在用药吗
[02:21] Any medical issues we should know about? 有什么需要注意的医疗情况吗
[02:22] I-I don’t think so. I don’t know. 没有吧 我不知道
[02:24] When did this start? 症状什么时候开始的
[02:25] Uh, last night. 昨晚
[02:27] Did you take any drugs? 你嗑药了吗
[02:28] Alcohol? Were you at a party? 喝酒了吗 去参加派对了吗
[02:31] No, I was just trying on my prom dress. 没有 我只是试穿了一下晚礼服
[02:35] Oh, baby. 宝贝
[02:36] BP is 138/88. Heart rate 112, stats 99%. 血压138/88 心率112 血氧99%
[02:40] Give her 0.2 of hydromorphone. 给她打0.2单位吗啡
[02:41] No, no drugs! 不 不要麻药
[02:43] Sweetie, you are in pain. Let us help you. 亲爱的 你现在很疼 让我们帮你
[02:45] No, I don’t want any drugs! 不 我不要
[02:49] She doesn’t want to end up like me. 她只是不想最后像我一样
[03:05] FAST is negative, I-STAT labs are normal. 腹部超音波检查结果阴性 血气分析正常
[03:08] So it’s probably not a surgical issue? 所以不需要手术吗
[03:10] I’d like to put a scope in her 我想给她做个胃镜
[03:11] just to make sure we’re not missing anything. 确保没有漏掉什么
[03:12] Without pain meds? 不打麻药吗
[03:14] We could try a non-narcotic. Maybe she’ll go for that. 可以试试非麻醉 也许她愿意
[03:19] Hi, Ellie, Mr. Newman, this is Dr. Rhodes, 埃莉 纽曼先生 这是罗德斯医生
[03:21] our trauma surgeon. I’ve asked him to consult. 我们的外科医生 我请他来会诊
[03:24] Has Ellie ever experienced this before? 埃莉之前出现过这种情况吗
[03:27] A year ago. 一年前
[03:29] A year ago. 一年前
[03:30] How long did it last? 持续了多久
[03:32] Maybe, like, three weeks. 大概三周吧
[03:34] Your daughter was sick like this for three weeks, 你女儿疼了三周那么久
[03:35] and you didn’t know? 你竟然不知道吗
[03:37] – I was– – Strung out? -我那时… -吸毒顾不上我
[03:39] Yeah. 对
[03:45] Ellie, we’re gonna give you a painkiller 埃莉 我们会给你用一点止疼药
[03:47] that’s non-narcotic. 非麻醉类药物
[03:48] I don’t want anything. 我什么都不想用
[03:49] The girl won’t even take two aspirin. 她连阿司匹林都一次只吃一片
[03:54] Did you see a doctor for your last attack? 你上次疼的时候看医生了吗
[03:56] But he couldn’t find anything. 但他没查出病因
[03:58] He sent me to a psychologist. 让我去看心理医生
[04:02] But I’m not making this up. 但我不是装的
[04:07] Don’t worry, Ellie, we’re gonna get to the bottom of this. 别担心 埃莉 我们会查清楚的
[04:13] I don’t know, she’s in a lot of pain. 我不懂 她很疼
[04:14] Maybe it is psychological. 也许是心理原因导致的
[04:16] I’ll page Dr. Charles. 我去找查尔斯医生
[04:17] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[04:18] Your sister’s on line two. 你姐姐在二线
[04:20] Uh, right, tell her I need to reschedule. 好 告诉他我需要重新安排一下
[04:23] Like you did last week? 像上周那样吗
[04:24] Yes, Maggie, like I did last week. 是的 麦基 就像上周一样
[04:29] Ms. Rhodes, he’s with a patient. 罗德斯小姐 他在看病人
[04:31] He said he won’t be able to make lunch today, 他说今天无法和你吃午餐了
[04:33] but he’ll call you back to reschedule. 但他会给你回电话重新安排的
[04:36] – Okay. – Hey, Maggie. -好的 -麦基
[04:38] Do you by any chance know of a good contractor? 你认识好的承包人吗
[04:41] For what? 做什么
[04:41] I’m thinking about turning the basement 我想把地下室
[04:43] into a man cave for Bert. 改成伯特专用的
[04:45] Oh, trying to buy him off 你想讨好他
[04:48] so he’ll stop bugging you about retiring. 这样他就不会拿退休的事来烦你了
[04:49] Something like that. 差不多
[04:51] Yeah, I got a cousin, not too big a crook. 我有个表弟 人还不错
[04:53] Text me his number. 把他号码发给我
[04:54] I will. 我会的
[04:57] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[04:58] Maggie. 麦基
[04:59] I got a patient in two 2号诊室有个病人
[05:01] that’s from your old hood, Canaryville. 是你老乡 加纳利镇的
[05:03] Thought you might be interested. 觉得你或许有兴趣
[05:05] Sure. 好
[05:07] Vitals? 生命体征
[05:09] BP 164/90, heart rate 92, Sat 99%. 血压164/90 心率92 血氧量99%
[05:13] Okay, Mr….Tucker. 好 塔克…先生
[05:16] You got to be kidding me. 一定是在开玩笑吧
[05:18] Ginger Spice is our doctor. 金毛辣妹居然是我们的医生
[05:20] – No way. – Ginger Spice? -不是吧 -黄毛辣妹吗
[05:22] Ah, what they called me back at De La Salle. 我在德拉沙时的外号
[05:24] How about we get a real doctor? 给我们喊个真医生来好吗
[05:25] Dr. Halstead is a real doctor, an excellent doctor. 霍斯特德医生就是真的 优秀的医生
[05:27] It’s okay Reese, 没事 里斯
[05:28] this is how we gentlemen relate in Canaryville. 这是加纳利镇伙计打招呼的方式
[05:31] Andrew, what’s going on with that leg? 安德鲁 你的腿怎么了
[05:34] Swelled up during my truck route. 开卡车时肿起来了
[05:36] Pain won’t let up. 一直疼得很
[05:37] Push on my hand, like you’re stepping on the gas. 用力踩我的手 像踩油门一样
[05:40] Come on. 用力
[05:42] All right, how long ago did the pain start? 好 从什么时候开始疼的
[05:43] About 12 hours. 大概有12小时了
[05:45] Why didn’t you say something? 那你怎么不说
[05:46] I would’ve had Pete take over your deliveries. 我该让皮特送货去的
[05:48] Wasn’t this bad at first. 一开始没这么疼
[05:49] – You on any medication? – No. -你在吃什么药吗 -没有
[05:51] Still smoke? 还抽烟吗
[05:53] Been cutting back. 抽得少了
[05:56] Alcohol? 喝酒呢
[05:56] Not much since this one bumped me up to transpo coordinator. 这家伙升我去当协调员以后 就没怎么喝了
[05:59] Gotta be ready to cover any driver who calls out. 得随时准备好顶班
[06:01] Hey, you should ask Ginger about the fight 你该问问黄毛我们在高中
[06:02] we had in high school. 打过的那架
[06:04] Caught him staring at my girl. 我逮到这丫瞄我女朋友
[06:05] How many times I knock you on your ass? 我踢了你屁股多少下来着
[06:07] A hundred? 一百下吗
[06:08] Sounds about right. 差不多
[06:09] Ever had any pain or swelling like this before? 你之前有这样疼过或肿过吗
[06:11] – Any shortness of breath? – No. -呼吸短促 -没有
[06:13] Okay, well, we’re gonna start with some basic labs 好 我们先检查几项基本指标
[06:15] and get a duplex scan of your legs 再给你的腿做个双功彩超
[06:17] and we’ll take it from there. 之后看看情况
[06:20] So, where you living now, Ginger? 你现在住在哪 黄毛
[06:22] Gold Coast? 湖边豪宅吗
[06:24] Not quite. 不是
[06:25] I’ll get those orders started. 我去安排检查了
[06:29] Were they always like that? 他们一直都那样吗
[06:31] The Tucker brothers were very popular, 塔克兄弟以前很受欢迎
[06:34] and they loved sticking it to us lesser mortals. 喜欢打击我们这些小虾米
[06:37] Go ahead and order an ultrasound of Mr. Tucker’s leg. 去给塔克先生排个腿部超声波检查吧
[06:41] April. 艾普尔
[06:43] Hi. 你好
[06:45] How’s my guy? 我的小伙子怎么样了
[06:46] – Better. – Much better. -好点了 -好多了
[06:48] Coming in for Eric’s check-up upstairs. 他要去楼上接受检查
[06:50] Cool. 好
[06:51] Hold on, hold on. 等等
[06:53] You got little hands. See if you can untangle these. 看你的小手能不能解开这个
[06:56] – I can do it. – All right. -可以 -好
[06:58] Please? 借一步吧
[07:02] Just wanted to make sure you’re okay. 我就想确保你没事
[07:03] You left in a bit of a hurry. 你急匆匆地走了
[07:06] Look, um…I don’t know if this was such a good idea. 我不知道这是不是个好主意
[07:10] Wait, what do you mean? 等等 什么意思
[07:11] Last night, just not my scene. 昨晚 我不太适应
[07:14] It’s not mine either. I’m–okay, it used to be, 我也没多喜欢 好吧 以前喜欢
[07:18] but I got Eric now. Things are different. 但现在有了艾瑞克 情况不同了
[07:20] Just wanted you to meet some old friends, that’s all. 我只是想带你见些老朋友而已
[07:24] Yeah, I don’t know. 我也不知道
[07:25] I have to get back to work. 我要回去工作了
[07:26] Daddy, I did it! 爸爸 我解开了
[07:30] Good job. 真棒
[07:30] Bye. 再见
[07:41] It’s a tough situation, man. 情况挺棘手
[07:43] 16 years old, taking care of herself 16岁 自己照顾自己
[07:45] and her heroin-addicted father, 还有海洛因成瘾的父亲
[07:47] doing it for years. 已经好几年了
[07:49] She said she was trying on her prom dress, 她说自己当时在试舞会裙子
[07:51] I mean, could that have been some kind of trigger, 这会是什么诱因吗
[07:52] and maybe the pain is psychosomatic? 或许就是心理引发的
[07:54] Possibly, I don’t really know enough to make that call. 有可能 以我了解的程度还不能下结论
[07:59] We have to figure out what’s going on. 我们得弄清楚怎么回事
[08:00] The only way we’re gonna do that is if we scope her. 唯一的办法只有做喉镜
[08:02] We can’t, unless we get her to accept 不行 除非她同意用
[08:03] pain meds or an anesthetic. 止疼片或者麻醉剂
[08:05] Given her family history, 鉴于她的家庭病史
[08:06] we have to take her concern for addiction very seriously. 我们得认真考虑她的上瘾问题
[08:12] Okay, so what do we do? 好 那怎么办
[08:13] Well, how about a good, old-fashioned topical numbing agent? 用传统有效的局部麻醉剂如何
[08:19] You know, worth a shot. 值得一试
[08:24] That’s okay, sweetie, we will take care of them. 没事的 宝贝 我们会照顾好他们
[08:26] Dr. Choi, April. Doris, open that door. 崔医生 艾普尔 多丽丝你去开门
[08:30] Neela Desai, 32 weeks pregnant and contracting. 尼拉·德赛 怀孕32周 开始宫缩
[08:33] Got it. 好
[08:33] Let’s rotate the chair. 转过轮椅来
[08:35] – Mommy. – Go with the nurse, okay? -妈妈 -跟护士阿姨走 好吗
[08:37] Let’s take them to the break room 我们去休息室
[08:38] to get a snack, okay? 吃点零食 好吗
[08:39] Okay, Mama. 好了
[08:41] We’re going to take care of your mommy, 我们会照顾好你们妈妈的
[08:43] and then we’re gonna come and get you, okay? 然后就回来找你们 好吗
[08:46] – Okay, let’s go. – Go ahead, love, -走 -去吧 亲爱的
[08:47] take them to the break room. 带他们去休息室
[08:49] Lie back so the doctor can examine you. 您躺好 让医生检查
[08:51] There you go. 没错
[08:52] Take this out, please. 把这个拿出去 谢谢
[08:54] Okay, you’re in good hands, love. 你可以放心了 亲爱的
[08:55] Okay. 好
[08:57] I can’t have this baby. 这孩子我还不能生
[08:58] It’s not due for another two months. 预产期还有两个月呢
[09:00] – Page O.B. – BP 142/90. -呼叫产科医师 -血压142/90
[09:02] That’s high, probably due to anxiety or the pain. 太高了 可能是因为紧张或疼痛
[09:04] Just to be safe, I’m gonna order some labs, okay? 安全起见 我给你安排几项检查 好吗
[09:13] You’re gonna feel a little pressure. 你会觉得有点压力
[09:15] She’s bleeding from the cervix. 她的子宫颈在流血
[09:17] Grab six gram mag bolus, and call O.B., 注射六克MAG药物 通知产科
[09:18] tell ’em we’re coming up. 我们马上过去
[09:19] Wait, what’s going on? 等等 怎么回事
[09:20] Ms. Desai, you may be experiencing an abruption. 德赛女士 你也许出现了胎盘早剥
[09:23] Your placenta is separating from the wall of your uterus. 你的胎盘与你的子宫壁分离了
[09:26] The overall picture suggests something called 总体看来可能会出现
[09:27] pre-eclampsia with HELLP syndrome. 先兆子痫和HELLP综合征
[09:29] What–what does that mean? 这…这是什么意思
[09:30] It means we need to deliver this baby now. 意思是我们现在就得为你接生
[09:32] – No, no, no, no, no. – I know. -不不不 -我知道
[09:33] 32 weeks is more premature than we like, but right now, 32周比一般早产儿妊娠时间更短 但是现在
[09:35] your baby’s safer outside of your body than inside. 你的宝宝在外面比在你肚子里更安全
[09:37] Yeah, I can’t deliver this baby premature, 我不能早产
[09:38] this is not my baby. 这不是我的孩子
[09:42] I’m a surrogate. I’m carrying this baby for someone else. 我是代孕妈妈 这个孩子是给别人生的
[09:44] I need to carry it to term or I don’t get paid. 我必须按期生产 不然就拿不到钱
[09:47] If we don’t deliver now, this condition could be fatal 如果不马上接生 你和孩子的情况
[09:49] for both you and the baby. 都会很危险
[09:50] Yeah, I need the money. 我需要钱
[09:51] – Ms. Desai, I don’t– – No! -德赛女士 我不… -不
[09:52] No, we just got out of the shelter, okay? 不 我们刚刚离开收容所
[09:56] I’m not putting my boys through another Chicago winter 我不会再让我的孩子在收容所中度过
[09:59] in one, so please, help me. 芝加哥的冬天 拜托你帮帮我
[10:10] It was nice talking to you. 很高兴和你聊天
[10:16] How’d she do on the psych eval? 她的心理评估怎么样
[10:18] In my opinion, Ms. Desai is competent, 在我看来 德赛女士有能力
[10:21] capable of making her own decisions. 自己做决定
[10:23] Mentally, she’s stable. 她的情绪很稳定
[10:25] How can she be stable? 她怎么能算稳定
[10:25] She’s risking her life and the baby’s. 她拿自己和孩子的生命冒险
[10:27] She has no genetic connection to that baby, Ethan. 她和这孩子没有血缘关系 伊森
[10:30] Another couple’s fertilized egg is implanted in her womb. 她的子宫中是其他夫妇的受精卵
[10:34] For her, it’s about making enough money 对她来说 只是为了给她的孩子
[10:35] to take care of her kids. 赚到足够的钱
[10:37] Then that’s it, then. 那就这样吧
[10:38] We have to respect the patient’s wishes. 我们得尊重患者的意愿
[10:39] We can’t force her to deliver. 不能逼迫她生产
[10:42] You expect me to just wait for her to die? 你想让我看着她等死吗
[10:45] Well, I’ll call her surrogacy agency, 我会联系她的代孕机构
[10:48] see if they can help us find a solution. 看看他们有什么解决方案
[11:00] Trucks are on their way, just running a little late. 车在路上了 稍微会迟到一点
[11:02] We’re backed up with me out of the office today. 我们今天在外面有点事
[11:04] Let me call you back. 我过会打给你
[11:06] You finally figured out what’s going on? 你终于找出病因了吗
[11:07] Duplex scan shows that the swelling of your leg 超声扫描显示你腿上的肿块
[11:10] is being caused by a DVT. Deep vein thrombosis. 是由深静脉血栓症引起的
[11:14] – A what? – Okay, English, Halstead. -什么 -说人话 霍斯特德
[11:16] You’ve got a blood clot in your leg. 你的腿上有一个血块
[11:18] – So how do you fix it? – Blood thinners. -那你们打算怎么办 -血液稀释剂
[11:20] Enoxaparin is where I’d start. 我会从依诺肝素开始
[11:21] Hold on. 等等
[11:22] Most of the time, administering blood thinner 一般来说 服用依诺肝素之类的
[11:24] like enoxaparin would be the right answer, 血液稀释剂能够解决问题
[11:26] but given Andrew’s history, I’m leery of doing that. 但根据安德鲁的病史 我不建议这么做
[11:29] It could cause intra-cranial hemorrhaging. 这可能会引发颅内出血
[11:31] Bleeding? 出血
[11:32] Yes, in the brain. 是的 脑内
[11:34] I remember you getting into your fair share of scuffles 我记得你在高中的时候经常跟人
[11:36] back in high school. Is that still the case? 起冲突 现在还是这样吗
[11:39] Only when the Packers are in town. 只有包装工队来城里时才会
[11:42] When you’ve experienced trauma to the head, 你脑内曾经有创伤时
[11:44] blood thinners are more likely to make your brain bleed, 血液稀释剂可能让你的大脑出血
[11:46] cause you to stroke… possibly die. 让你中风 也许还会致命
[11:51] I’m gonna make sure that doesn’t happen. 我要确保不会发生这种事
[11:53] For now, I’d like to get a CT scan of your head 现在 我要对你的脑部进行CT扫描
[11:55] to establish a baseline, then we’ll wait and see. 进行基础检查 然后我们再看看情况
[12:00] Wait, that’s your plan? Wait and see? 这就是你的计划吗 等等再看看
[12:04] A nurse will be by to take you for that scan. 护士会来带你去做扫描
[12:07] Well, I hope you know what you’re doing, Ginger. 我希望你知道你在做什么 黄毛
[12:17] Connor? 康纳
[12:22] Looks like I need to check into the ER 看来我得进急救室
[12:23] to spend any time with you. 才能和你多待一会儿
[12:25] Claire, I’m sorry, it’s just been really busy around here. 克莱尔 抱歉 我真的很忙
[12:28] You’re avoiding me. 你在躲我
[12:31] I’m not avoiding you. 我没有躲你
[12:33] It’s because of Dad, isn’t it? 是因为爸爸吧
[12:35] You hate that I don’t hate him. 因为我不恨他 你不高兴
[12:39] You’re not being fair. 你这样不公平
[12:41] Listen, Mom’s suicide, I know you blame him, but– 我知道你因为妈妈的自杀还怪他 但…
[12:46] but Mom had real problems. 但妈妈的问题很严重
[12:50] That’s not exactly how I remember it. 我记得不是这样的
[12:51] That’s because, believe it or not, 那是因为 不管你信不信
[12:53] Dad tried to shield us. 爸爸想要保护我们
[12:54] He kept us away when Mom spiraled into a black hole. 当妈妈被黑洞吞噬时他把我们支开了
[12:58] You don’t remember, but I do. 你不记得了 但我还记得
[13:03] Call me, Connor… when you’re ready. 等你准备好了 给我打电话 康纳
[13:26] Noah? 诺亚
[13:28] What were you doing last night? 你昨晚在干什么
[13:30] Just a little entrepreneurship. 只是小小的生意
[13:31] Big market for banana bags– 营养剂的市场很大…
[13:32] Noah. 诺亚
[13:33] What? It’s a legitimate business. 怎么了 那是合法的
[13:35] You’re not a doctor yet, you’re not supposed to be 你还不是医生 你不该
[13:37] sticking needles in people. 给别人扎针
[13:38] Yeah, but I’m gonna be. 但我总有一天会成为医生
[13:39] This is why we all worked so hard 这就是我们这么努力工作
[13:41] to send you to medical school? 送你去读医学院的原因吗
[13:42] So you could keep a bunch of party animals 让你帮助一群派对精
[13:44] from getting hangovers? 不会宿醉吗
[13:45] I’m just trying to earn a few extra bucks, 我只是想赚些外快
[13:47] only way I can pay you back. 只有这样才能还你钱
[13:48] I never asked you to pay me back. 我从来没要你还我钱
[13:49] I want to. And what about Mom and Dad? 我想还 还有爸爸妈妈呢
[13:52] Oh, so you’re just doing this to help the family? 所以你这样是为了帮助我们家吗
[13:56] April, let me do my thing. 艾普尔 不要管我
[14:00] You are so full of it. 你真是太过分了
[14:03] And you’re mad at me? 你还对我生气了
[14:08] All right, this is gonna numb your mouth and throat. 这会让你的嘴和喉咙变麻
[14:10] You’re still gonna feel some pressure in your esophagus. 你会感觉食管受到挤压
[14:13] It’s the best we can do without anesthetic. 这是无麻醉情况下最好的办法了
[14:15] Hopefully you’ll be able to tolerate the scope. 希望你这样能忍受得胃镜了
[14:19] Okay. 好的
[14:26] Here’s this. 戴上这个
[14:31] Okay, here we go. 好 开始吧
[14:40] You okay? 你没事吧
[14:45] Slow, deep breaths through your nose, okay? 用你的鼻子慢慢进行深呼吸
[14:47] Here, squeeze my hand. 抓住我的手
[14:50] Ellie, I’m gonna do this as fast as I can. 埃莉 我会尽快搞定
[14:53] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[15:06] It’s okay. 没事
[15:07] It’s okay. 没事
[15:09] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[15:10] It’s okay. 没事
[15:11] Nurse Doris is gonna stay with you. 多丽丝护士会陪你一起
[15:12] Just give us a second. 我们离开一下
[15:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[15:16] I have got to talk to her father. 我得去找她父亲谈谈
[15:27] Mr. Newman, I can’t stand to see your daughter 纽曼先生 我不能眼睁睁看着
[15:30] in this much pain. 你女儿经历这种痛
[15:32] I need your permission to give Ellie pain medication. 请允许我给埃莉使用止痛药剂
[15:35] I don’t tell Ellie what to do. 我不干涉埃莉的决定
[15:37] It’s sort of a deal we have with each other. 这是我们说好的
[15:40] I understand, but we just need to sedate her this once, 我理解 但就给她用这一次
[15:43] so we can perform the endoscopy. 以便我们完成胃镜检查
[15:45] This will not turn her into an addict. 她不会因此上瘾的
[15:52] Your daughter is overwhelmed with pain 你女儿现在非常痛苦
[15:55] and depleted from vomiting. 吐得都快没力气了
[15:57] She cannot make the best decision in this state. 她无法在这种状态下做出明智的选择
[16:01] But Ellie’s a minor. You are her father. 但埃莉未成年 你是她父亲
[16:02] You can make this decision. 你能做决定
[16:05] I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:06] I don’t-I don’t know. 我不知道
[16:08] Ellie needs you to step up, Mr. Newman, to be her father. 纽曼先生 埃莉需要你尽父亲职责
[16:23] Okay. Uh, do it. 好吧 用吧
[16:27] Do what you have to do, I guess. 怎么能治疗她 就怎么做吧
[16:30] Okay, thank you. 好 谢谢
[16:31] Yeah. 没事
[16:38] Okay, he can’t breathe! Help him, Halstead, help him! 他无法呼吸了 快救他 霍斯特德 快
[16:40] – Sinus tach? – 133. -窦性心动过速 -心率133
[16:42] – Sat? – 86. -血氧饱和 -86%
[16:44] He threw a pulmonary embolism. 他出现肺栓塞了
[16:45] – Embolism? What is that? – Get oxygen on him. -栓塞是什么 -给他戴氧气罩
[16:46] – Okay, what is going on? – Need some help in here! -到底怎么回事 -过来帮忙
[16:48] You should have given him the blood thinners! 你该给他用血液稀释剂的
[16:49] Hey, you need to step out of the room, now. 你得马上出去
[16:50] – My brother, you are killing… – Reese! -我弟被你害… -里斯
[16:52] Get a crash cart in here! 找辆急救车来
[16:54] Give me the bag. 给他加氧气囊
[16:55] He’s turning blue! 他皮肤发紫了
[16:57] He’s too big to lift. I’m intubating here. 他太重扶不起来 原地插管
[16:59] – Come on, hey, breathe. – 20 of etomidate -快呼吸 -20单位依托咪酯
[17:00] – and 100 of sux, now! – Yes, Doctor. -100单位赛克斯 快 -是 医生
[17:02] All right. 好
[17:04] Breathe, Andy. 呼吸 安迪
[17:05] Come on, Andy. 醒来 安迪
[17:09] What’s he doing? 他在干什么
[17:11] Okay, I’m in. 插进去了
[17:12] Call the MICU and the pulmonary team, 联系内科重症监护室和呼吸内科
[17:14] get ’em down here immediately. 让他们立刻赶过来
[17:15] What is happening? Why isn’t he breathing? 怎么回事 为什么他还没有呼吸
[17:17] Clot moved from his leg to his lung. 他腿部的血栓转移到了肺部
[17:19] What did you do to my brother? 你对我弟弟做了什么
[17:23] Heart rate’s up to 130. BP’s rising. 心率上升到130 血压升高
[17:27] I’m afraid she’ll have a dysrhythmia. 恐怕她会心律失常
[17:32] Push 50 of fentanyl. 注射50单位芬太尼
[17:33] No! What’s that? No, what’s that? 不要 那是什么 什么东西
[17:35] – It’s gonna help you. – No! -对治疗有帮助 -不要
[17:37] – Ellie? – Wait, no! -埃莉 -等下 不要
[17:39] Ellie, we have to do this. 埃莉 必须这么做
[17:39] It’ll help us figure out what’s going on with you. 这能帮我们查清你的病
[17:41] – No! – It’s okay. -不 -没事的
[17:43] It’ll only help. 只会有助治疗
[17:45] It’s okay. 没事的
[17:47] It’s okay. 没事的
[18:03] Nothing? 没发现吗
[18:05] No. 没有
[18:09] Maybe her condition is psychological. 也许她的症状是心理上的
[18:14] Dr. Manning, a quick word? 曼宁医生 聊几句
[18:16] Yeah. 好
[18:23] I understand that you gave Ellie a narcotic. 我听说你给埃莉注射了麻醉剂
[18:25] The numbing spray wouldn’t work. 麻醉喷雾没有效果
[18:26] Sedating her was the only way we could perform the endoscopy. 只有给她注射麻醉剂才能完成胃镜检查
[18:29] Was it worth it? 有收获吗
[18:32] The endoscopy was inconclusive. 胃镜检查显示没有问题
[18:35] I thought that we concluded that staying away from narcotics 我以为我们说好了 让埃莉远离麻醉药品
[18:37] was Ellie’s top priority. 才是最重要的事
[18:38] Yes, but she’s a minor. 是 但她还未成年
[18:40] She wasn’t in any condition to make decisions. 她这种状态无法做出明智的选择
[18:42] And what condition was her father in, hmm? 那她父亲的状态就能做决定吗
[18:44] Was he sober when you asked his consent? 你征求他同意时 他是清醒状态吗
[18:47] She was in so much pain. 她当时特别痛苦
[18:49] It was the right call to make. 这个决定是正确的
[18:52] I think it might have felt like the right call for you, Doctor. 医生 我知道你感觉这么做是对的
[18:55] For Ellie, gonna have to wait and see. 但对于埃莉 只能等着瞧了
[19:04] Our clients are people who are desperate to have children. 我们的客户都是非常渴望孩子的人
[19:07] Ms. Desai is helping a couple realize that dream. 德赛女士在帮他们圆梦
[19:10] But her life is in jeopardy. 但她的生命有危险
[19:12] We–we’d like to understand the arrangement 我们想知道你的客户
[19:15] your clients have with our patient. 跟这位病人之间的协议
[19:17] Well, she has graciously allowed our clients’ baby 她大度地允许我们客户的孩子
[19:19] to develop in her womb. 在她的子宫里发育
[19:21] In turn, they give her a living stipend 作为回报 他们每周给她生活费
[19:23] for every week she nurtures that child. 来孕育这个孩子
[19:25] She specifically said she needs the payout. 她特别强调她需要那笔酬劳
[19:27] What’s that? 那是怎么回事
[19:28] In the spirit of inspiring a healthy baby, 本着生育一个健康宝宝的精神
[19:30] our clients have promised a bonus 我们的客户答应德赛女士
[19:32] should Ms. Desai carry to term. 她在预产期生产 便有酬劳
[19:34] That’s what she’s killing herself for. 所以她才不顾一切
[19:35] Ms. Allen, this contract seems to be incentivizing our patient 艾伦女士 这份合同好像激励了该病人
[19:41] to put her health at risk. Is there any way to alter this? 不顾生命安危 怎么能改一下条件呢
[19:45] How so? 怎么说
[19:45] Well, perhaps she would deliver the baby now 如果她知道她至少还能拿到
[19:48] if she knew she was still eligible for at least a part of that bonus. 那笔钱的一部分 她也许就能同意现在生产了
[19:52] Unfortunately, our clients have stipulated 很不幸 我们的客户规定了
[19:55] that they do not wish to adopt a premature baby. 他们不想领养早产儿
[19:57] It’s their baby. 这是他们的孩子
[19:58] According to the law, my clients are 根据法律 我们的客户
[20:00] under no obligation to adopt this child. 没有义务领养这个孩子
[20:03] Wait. 慢着
[20:04] Then who’s responsible for this baby? 那谁对这个孩子负责呢
[20:08] If the bio parents choose not to adopt, 如果亲生父母决定不收养这个孩子
[20:11] Ms. Desai is welcome to keep the child 德赛女士完全可以留下孩子
[20:13] or surrender it to the State. 或者交给州政府
[20:14] Welcome to keep it? 完全可以留下孩子
[20:16] Ms. Allen, this contract seems to 艾伦女士 这份合同好像
[20:18] protect everyone but Ms. Desai and that baby. 就只对德赛女士和那个宝宝不利
[20:22] I’m sorry, but that is the arrangement she willingly agreed to. 很抱歉 但是她同意签的这份协议
[20:28] If you have any further questions, 如果你们还有问题
[20:30] please feel free to call my office. 请致电我的办公室
[20:49] This embolism, 这个栓塞
[20:51] it happened ’cause of you. 都是你造成的
[20:53] She said you were supposed to give him something, 她说你该给他使用什么药品
[20:55] but you didn’t. 但你没有
[20:56] I’m telling you, I know your brother. 我告诉你 我了解你弟弟
[20:59] I saw Jimmy Doyle knock him out cold. 我看到吉米·道尔把他打晕了
[21:02] I’m sure that happened more than once. 那种事肯定发生过不止一次
[21:03] Andy’s too high a risk for blood thinners. 给安迪用血液稀释剂的风险太大
[21:07] You made the wrong call, 你判断错误了
[21:08] and now Andy’s got this clot in his lungs. 现在血栓到了安迪的肺里
[21:11] You’re an uppity bastard, 你个自负的混蛋
[21:12] you don’t give a rat’s ass about us. 你根本就不是真正关心我们
[21:14] Back off, Brian. Back off. 退后 布莱恩 退后
[21:16] Hey, I want a doctor who knows what he’s doing. 我要换一个清楚自己行为的医生
[21:18] You want a new doctor, is that it? 你想换医生对吗
[21:20] Yeah. 对
[21:21] A good one. 换个好的
[21:24] Okay. I’m done. 好 那你们换吧
[21:39] Noah showed me some selfies he took with Tate’s friends. 诺亚跟我看了他跟塔特朋友的自拍
[21:42] I want to strangle him. 我真想掐死他
[21:44] Noah or Tate? 诺亚还是塔特
[21:45] Noah. He’s hooking these ballers up with banana bags. 诺亚 他在给那些球员注射营养液
[21:49] Oh, very enterprising. 很有事业心嘛
[21:50] Tate’s idea? 塔特的主意吗
[21:51] No, he thought he was doing Noah a favor, 不是 他以为他在帮诺亚
[21:53] giving out his card. 帮他介绍人认识
[21:54] Still, what’d I tell you about athletes? 不过我怎么跟你说的运动员来着
[21:57] Hey, Noah is what he is. 诺亚就是那样
[22:00] It’s not Tate’s fault. 那不是塔特的错
[22:02] Then what’re you mad at him for? 那你为什么生他的气
[22:04] I don’t know… 我不知道
[22:07] Oh, God, I’m not. 天啊 我没有
[22:16] Tate? 塔特
[22:20] How was his check-up? 他的检查结果如何
[22:22] Wasn’t too bad. I mean, he cried twice, but– 不是很糟糕 虽然他哭了两次…
[22:24] Did not. 才没有
[22:26] I’m just playing. 我开玩笑
[22:27] Of course not. You’re too brave for that. 当然不会 你那么勇敢
[22:29] Hey, Eric, you mind if I have a really quick word with your dad? 艾瑞克 你介意我跟你爸爸说几句话吗
[22:33] Take a seat for a second right over there, hun. 去那边先坐坐 亲爱的
[22:38] I’m sorry. 对不起
[22:40] I shouldn’t have made this about you when it wasn’t. 不是你的错 我不该向你发火
[22:44] It’s my brother. 是我弟弟的错
[22:45] I really did not like what he was doing at that party. 我真的不喜欢他在派对上做的事
[22:47] I get you. 我明白
[22:50] I really like being with you. 我真的很喜欢跟你在一起
[22:54] I don’t want that to stop. 我不想跟你分开
[22:56] Me either. 我也不想
[22:57] Look, I was just helping Noah out 我只是想帮帮诺亚
[23:00] because, hey, that’s your little brother. 因为他是你弟弟
[23:03] But I’ll let my guys know, no more. 但我会告诉我的朋友们 以后不找他了
[23:06] Uh, no, that’s sweet, but if they want to hire him, 不 谢谢你 但如果他们想雇他
[23:09] they can go right ahead. 那可以尽管雇他
[23:10] Noah is making his own way, and I’m done fighting it. 诺亚在走自己的路 我不会再阻止他了
[23:15] Okay. 好
[23:20] Hey, Eric? 艾瑞克
[23:23] How about an ice cream sandwich? If it’s okay with your dad. 吃冰淇淋三明治吗 如果你爸爸不介意的话
[23:27] I want an ice cream sandwich. 我想吃冰淇淋三明治
[23:28] Let’s get you an ice cream sandwich. 我们去买冰淇淋三明治
[23:30] Yay. 好棒
[23:32] Under flouro we’ll get a precise picture 使用荧光剂后我们可以拍到
[23:33] of the clot burden, then we can lyse it. 血栓的清晰照片 然后就可以溶解掉
[23:36] Let’s get him into the elevator. 我们送他上电梯
[23:39] What’s happening? 怎么了
[23:40] Dr. Perrington is taking him to the cath lab 佩灵顿医生要带他去疏导室
[23:42] for a clot buster. 使用粉碎血凝块溶解剂
[23:46] If you’re right about Andrew’s head traumas, 如果你说的安德鲁头部创伤是真的
[23:48] giving him a clot buster is worse than giving him blood thinners. 那用粉碎血凝块溶解剂比用血液稀释剂后果更严重
[23:53] I gave my medical opinion. 我给出医学建议了
[23:54] The patient and his brother did not want to listen. 患者的哥哥不愿意听我的
[23:58] Perrington’s an attending. It’s out of my hands now. 佩灵顿是主治医生 现在这个病人不归我管了
[24:14] Rough day? 今天不顺吗
[24:16] Yeah. I just… 对 我…
[24:21] What? 怎么了
[24:23] I just–I can’t believe what I just did. 我…我不敢相信我刚才做了什么
[24:26] I have this teenage patient who adamantly refused 我有个未成年病人 明确拒绝
[24:29] drugs of any kind because addiction runs in her family, 使用任何药物 因为他们家有毒瘾遗传
[24:31] and I just convinced her heroin-addict father 可我却说服了她有毒瘾的爸爸
[24:34] to let me give her pain meds anyway. 让我给她使用止痛药
[24:36] What was I thinking? 我在想什么啊
[24:45] What? 什么
[24:48] Well, I hate to say it, 虽然我不想这么说
[24:49] but going against a patient’s wishes 但是因为你认为你更清楚情况
[24:51] because you think you know better 而违背患者意愿
[24:54] sounds like something you’d bust my balls for. 像是你会指责我做的事
[25:00] What’s wrong with this kid anyway? 不过这个孩子到底是怎么回事
[25:02] I wish I knew. 我知道就好了
[25:07] Get away! 走开
[25:08] That’s her. 就是她
[25:12] Dr. Manning! 曼宁医生
[25:13] Need some help over here. 这里需要帮助
[25:14] – I don’t want the spiders on me. – It’s okay, relax. -我身上有好多蜘蛛 -没事 放松
[25:16] Ellie, what’s happening? 埃莉 怎么了
[25:17] Please, get the spiders off of me! 快把这些蜘蛛从我身上弄走
[25:19] – Get me five of Haldol. – Get them off of me! -给她注射五毫克氟哌啶醇 -快弄走它们
[25:20] – Page Doctor Charles. – Got you. -呼叫查尔斯医生 -好的
[25:22] – Ellie, there’s nothing there. – No, no, no! -埃莉 你身上什么都没有 -不不不
[25:24] – Ellie! – Get them off! -埃莉 -快弄走
[25:28] What’s going on? 怎么了
[25:29] Dr. Manning. 曼宁医生
[25:30] – What’s going on? – I don’t know. -怎么回事 -我不知道
[25:32] Okay, okay. 好了好了
[25:33] It’s okay. It’s okay. 好了 没事了
[25:35] It’s okay. 没事了
[25:42] Acute stomach pain and vomiting, 急性胃痛 呕吐
[25:44] but the endoscopy comes back clean. 但是胃镜检查显示没有任何问题
[25:46] Then she has a psychotic episode? 然后她就精神病发作了
[25:50] You were right. 你说得对
[25:52] Never should have given her the narcotic. 我不该给她使用麻醉剂的
[25:54] Although that could not have caused the hallucinations. 不过那不该引起幻觉啊
[25:58] I’m at a loss. 我不懂了
[25:59] I guess this is in your court. 这应该属于你的范围吧
[26:01] Whatever she’s suffering from must be psychological. 她这种情况肯定是精神问题
[26:04] You know, I’m not sure that I agree. 我不同意你的说法
[26:07] When you scoped her, 给她做胃镜的时候
[26:08] you gave her a benzo or an opiate? 给她用的苯类药还是阿片药
[26:10] Fentanyl. 芬太尼
[26:14] An opiate. 阿片药
[26:15] Was it effective? 有效吗
[26:16] Very. Why? 很有效 怎么了
[26:18] I got a hunch that the stomach pain 我觉得她的胃痛
[26:20] and the psychotic episode might be related, 和精神病发作可能有关
[26:23] and if that’s the case, 如果真是这样
[26:25] whole thing would in fact be entirely physiological. 那她的情况就完全是身体问题了
[26:29] Will you excuse me for a second? 我先失陪一下好吗
[26:30] Sure. 好的
[26:38] Say, you mind if I ask you a couple personal questions? 介意我问你几个私人问题吗
[26:40] No. 不介意
[26:42] When did you, um, start using drugs? 你从什么时候开始吸毒的
[26:48] Just so you know, only asking ’cause it might 声明一下 我问这个是因为
[26:50] help us figure out what’s wrong with Ellie. 这可能有助于我们弄明白埃莉是怎么回事
[26:54] Near as you can remember, when did you start using? 在你的记忆中 是从什么时候开始的
[27:02] I’d say high school. 应该是高中时
[27:05] And you experiment with various things, 你是吸过多种毒品
[27:08] or go straight to heroin, or? 还是直接吸食海洛因的
[27:16] – Nat? – Yeah. -小娜 -在
[27:17] I could use your help with a patient. 我需要你帮忙看一个病人
[27:19] What is it? 怎么了
[27:20] I can’t get through to her. 我劝不动她
[27:21] I thought maybe you could talk to her… 于是就想你或许可以跟她谈谈
[27:24] as a mother. 作为一个母亲
[27:31] Dr. Choi. 崔医生
[27:32] Ms. Desai, we can’t delay this delivery any longer. 德赛女士 我们不能再等了
[27:33] No, please. 不 求你了
[27:37] Ms. Desai, I’m Dr. Manning. 德赛女士 我是曼宁医生
[27:39] I’m sorry you’re going through such a rough time right now. 很遗憾你现在这么痛苦
[27:42] I know when my water broke, I was a mess. 我羊水破的时候我也慌了
[27:44] I wasn’t ready to deliver either. 我当时也还没准备好生产
[27:46] I told Dr. Choi, I can’t have this baby now. 我告诉过崔医生 现在我还不能生
[27:50] My boys are counting on me to keep a roof over their heads. 我的儿子们还指望我帮他们遮风挡雨
[27:54] I understand. 我理解
[27:55] I have a son. I would do anything for him, 我有个儿子 我愿意为他牺牲一切
[27:58] but do you understand what’s happening 但你知道现在你的身体内
[28:00] in your body right now? 是什么情况吗
[28:02] The proteins from your placenta are poisoning your blood, 你胎盘内的蛋白质在毒害你的血液
[28:06] and at any moment you could have an eclamptic seizure 任何时刻你都可能出现子痫发作
[28:08] that could kill you and this baby. 这可能会害死你和这个孩子
[28:13] Ms. Desai, your boys would rather spend 德赛女士 你的儿子们宁愿
[28:16] 100 Chicago winters in a shelter 在收容所里过100个芝加哥的冬天
[28:19] than a lifetime without their mother. 也不会想一辈子没有母亲
[28:21] Don’t orphan them for this money. 不要为了这笔钱让他们变成孤儿
[28:26] Neela, look at me. Look at me, Neela. 尼拉 看着我 看着我 尼拉
[28:31] Dr. Choi is gonna take you up to OB, 崔医生会带你去产房
[28:33] and you are going to deliver this baby. 你要马上生下这个孩子
[28:37] For your boys. 为了你的儿子们
[28:44] Okay. 好
[28:45] Call OB, tell them we’re on our way. 通知产房 我们马上过去
[28:56] Halstead! Why’d you dump us? 霍斯特德 你为什么抛弃我们
[29:00] Dump you? You dumped me, 抛弃你们 是你抛弃了我
[29:01] said you wanted another doctor. 你说你要换医生的
[29:03] So? 所以呢
[29:04] So. 所以就给你们换了
[29:05] Do I look like a doctor? Who cares what I think? 我是医生吗 谁管我怎么想
[29:08] You’re the smartest guy I know. 你是我认识的最聪明的人
[29:10] Listen, I don’t know what it is you want, 我不知道你到底想怎么样
[29:11] but Andy’s in good hands with Dr. Perrington. 但佩灵顿医生会照顾好安迪的
[29:14] She knows what she’s doing. 她知道自己在做什么
[29:15] What happened to that stand-up kid from high school? 高中时那个坦率正直的孩子怎么了
[29:18] What? 什么
[29:19] We respected you. 我们当时很尊重你
[29:21] Funny way of showing it. 那你们尊重的方式还真有意思
[29:23] Hey, no matter how many times we knocked you on your ass, 不管我们把你打倒多少次
[29:26] you always got back up. Ginger never stayed down. 你都会站起来 黄毛小子永远不会退缩
[29:30] I don’t care about this other doctor. 我不关心其它医生
[29:31] I care about my brother. You know him. 我只关心我弟弟 你了解他
[29:35] God sakes, you even remembered the fight with Jimmy Doyle. 天啊 你都还记得那次跟吉米·道尔打架
[29:39] You said he could get a-a brain bleed? 你说他可能出现大脑出血
[29:43] And that could kill him, right? 那会害死他 对吗
[29:45] That’s right. 是的
[29:46] Then shouldn’t you stop this? 那你不该阻止这种事发生吗
[29:52] Oxygen looks good. Let’s turn up the propofol. 氧气水平没问题 增加丙泊酚剂量
[29:57] Let’s administer the TPA. 使用抗栓塞药物
[29:59] Wait! 等一下
[30:00] What’s going on? 怎么了
[30:01] I want to make sure we’re giving Mr. Tucker 我想确保对塔克先生
[30:02] the proper treatment. 进行合理治疗
[30:03] He’s no longer your patient, Dr. Halstead. 他不是你的病人了 霍斯特德医生
[30:05] He thinks what you’re doing could make his brain bleed. 他认为你这样会导致他脑出血
[30:07] Excuse me. Your brother’s CT was clean 抱歉 你弟弟的CT显示没问题
[30:09] except for old hygromas. That means the risk is very low. 只有以前的水囊瘤 也就是说脑出血的风险很小
[30:12] I grew up with this patient 我是跟这个病人一起长大的
[30:13] and seen him take a lot of hits to the head over the years. 多年来他的头部受到过多次撞击
[30:15] Those hygromas are indicative of old subdurals. 水囊瘤是以前硬膜下血肿导致的
[30:17] He’s at a much higher risk than his CT shows. 所以他的风险比CT结果显示的要高很多
[30:20] We need to implant an IVC filter to prevent future clots, 我们需要植入下腔静脉滤器防止以后出现血栓
[30:22] but as far as the current clot’s concerned, 但鉴于现在就有血栓了
[30:25] I think we should hold off and let him ride it out. 我建议先等一下 让他先度过危险期
[30:27] Dr. Halstead is a resident-a doctor in training. 霍斯特德医生是住院医生 正在接受训练的医生
[30:31] I am an attending physician 我是主治医生
[30:32] and a Board Certified Critical Care Specialist. 而且是委员会认证危重病人治疗专家
[30:34] I’m telling you, your brother is perfectly able 我跟你说 你弟弟完全可以
[30:36] to handle this treatment. 承受这种治疗
[30:37] He’s not. 不是的
[30:50] We’re going with Dr. Halstead, 我们听霍斯特德医生的
[30:52] what he says. 听他的意见
[30:55] All right. 好
[31:02] How’re you feeling, Ellie? 你感觉如何 埃莉
[31:03] You gave me drugs. 你给我用了药
[31:06] I’m sorry, I didn’t feel like we had a choice. 很抱歉 我们当时别无选择
[31:08] And what’re these? 这是怎么回事
[31:10] You had what we call a delusional episode. 你刚才幻觉发作了
[31:13] So I’m going crazy? 我疯了吗
[31:14] No, we actually think that it might be 不是 其实我们认为
[31:16] related to your stomach pain. 这一情况与你的胃痛相关
[31:19] Did you change your diet at all 因为要穿舞会礼服
[31:20] in anticipation of wearing your prom dress? 你改变饮食了吗
[31:23] Yeah, a little. I– 改变了一点 我…
[31:25] I just started eating salads at lunch. 午餐我开始吃沙拉了
[31:29] Can you remember, your last attack–a year ago– 你记得一年前你发作时
[31:31] had you also changed your diet then? 是不是也改变饮食了吗
[31:34] I guess, I– 应该是 我…
[31:35] I was going to a volleyball tournament in Florida, 我当时要去佛罗里达参加排球锦标赛
[31:38] and I wanted to, you know, wear a bathing suit. 我想穿泳衣
[31:43] Why? 怎么了
[31:45] We believe you may have a disease called AIP, 我们认为你患有AIP
[31:47] Acute Intermittent Porphyria. 急性间歇性卟啉病
[31:49] It’s a genetic condition that causes severe stomach pain 这是一种遗传病 会引起严重胃痛
[31:53] along with episodes of psychosis. 并伴有精神病发作
[31:55] Carbohydrates actually help control it, 碳水化合物有助于控制这一病症
[31:58] and we think that your latest flare-up 所以我们认为你这次发病
[32:00] was probably helped along by your recent change in diet. 可能是因为你最近饮食的改变
[32:03] That’s what’s making me feel like this? 是饮食改变让我这样的吗
[32:05] We think so. 我们认为是的
[32:06] Long term, AIP can be treated and managed. 长远来看 AIP是可以治疗的
[32:09] In the short term, an opiate will help to ease your pain. 短期来看 阿片药物有助于缓解你的疼痛
[32:12] An opiate? 阿片药物
[32:13] You don’t have to worry. 你不用担心
[32:14] We will carefully manage your dosage. 我们会小心控制你的用量
[32:22] As long as I don’t turn out like my dad. 只要我不变的跟我爸爸一样就行
[32:26] Ellie, your father helped lead us to this diagnosis. 埃莉 你父亲帮我们做出了这一诊断
[32:30] Again, it’s a genetic condition. 而且这是一种遗传病
[32:32] He probably has it and has very likely 他可能也有这种病 所以很可能
[32:35] been self-medicating all these years. 他这么多年来一直在自我用药
[32:39] You mean that that’s why he’s an addict? 你是说因此他才成为瘾君子吗
[32:41] Well, more like a contributing factor. 其实更像是一种影响吧
[32:44] He probably experienced the same pain that you did 他可能跟你一样大的时候
[32:46] when he was your age, 也出现了类似疼痛
[32:48] and without proper help or diagnosis, 因为没有合适的帮助或诊断
[32:50] came up with his own way to treat it. 所以他自己想办法治疗了
[33:05] Baby’s in distress. 婴儿情况危险
[33:13] We’ve got fetal bradycardia. It’s not getting oxygen. 胎心过缓 婴儿得不到氧气了
[33:15] Almost there. 快好了
[33:24] Baby’s apneaic. Suction. 婴儿窒息 抽吸
[33:34] Come on, come on. 加油 加油
[33:42] She looks good. 她看起来情况很好
[33:43] Premature but healthy. Let’s get her to the NICU. 虽然早产但很健康 送去新生儿重症监护病房
[33:45] Wait. 等一下
[33:50] It’s a girl. 是个女孩
[33:51] Don’t you want to see your baby? 你不想看看你的孩子吗
[33:53] I ca–I can’t. 我…我做不到
[33:54] – Ms. Desai- – No. -德赛女士 -不
[33:58] Take it away. 拿走
[34:15] He’s stabilized. Not as bad as we thought. 他情况稳定了 没有我们想的那么糟糕
[34:18] Maybe we don’t need to push the clot busters. 可能我们不用给他用粉碎血凝块溶解剂了
[34:22] You were right. 你说得对
[34:23] Just glad he’s okay. 他没事就好
[34:30] Excuse me. 我先走了
[34:39] Doctor Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[34:41] Just curious, you planning on applying for a job here 好奇问一下 你的住院期结束后
[34:44] when your residency is complete? 打算在这里申请工作吗
[34:46] First choice. 第一选择
[34:48] I’m on the hiring committee, and if I were you, 我是人事委员会的 如果我是你
[34:50] I’d be looking for other hospitals. 我会去找其它医院的
[35:05] What’s going on in there? 里面什么情况
[35:06] They look like they’re celebrating. 他们好像在庆祝
[35:07] Yeah. We ran a PBG test on Ellie 是 我们给埃莉进行了餐后血糖监测
[35:10] and confirmed the diagnosis. 确认了我们的诊断
[35:11] We also did one on her father, 我们也给她父亲做了
[35:13] and it turns out he has it too, 结果显示他也有这个病
[35:15] but he never knew it. 但他一直不知道
[35:17] All her life she just thought he was an addict 她一直以来都以为他是个不关心她的
[35:19] who didn’t care. 瘾君子
[35:20] Now she sees it was just his way of coping. 现在她知道了 那只是他应对疾病的方法
[35:28] Any issues? 有问题吗
[35:29] She was born shy of four pounds 她出生时体重不到四磅
[35:31] and her lungs are underdeveloped, 而且肺部发育不健全
[35:32] but I think two months in the NICU will plump her up 但在新生儿重症监护室里待两个月后
[35:35] and get her breathing properly. 应该就可以正常呼吸了
[35:36] That’s good to hear. 这是好消息
[35:39] I’m sorry, but I have some unfortunate news. 抱歉 我有不好的消息告诉你们
[35:43] Our clients have pulled out. 我的客户终止协议了
[35:45] What? 什么
[35:46] They don’t feel equipped to deal with the complications 他们没有做好准备应对早产儿的
[35:48] that come with a premature baby. 并发症问题
[35:50] This is a healthy baby. 这是个健康的婴儿
[35:52] She just needs some extra attention. 只是需要额外照顾一下
[35:54] I understand. 我理解
[35:55] You know, my heart goes out to Neela– 我很同情尼拉
[35:57] all she’s been through. 还有她经历的一切
[35:59] But I’m not giving up. 但我不会放弃
[36:00] I’m sure we can find an adventurous couple 我肯定我们可以找到一对有冒险精神的夫妇
[36:02] willing to take on that little bundle of joy. 愿意跟我们一起分享迎接新生命的喜悦
[36:05] And maybe we can get a little something for Neela too. 而且我们也可能为尼拉争取到点什么
[36:08] Of course, you’ll get a fee as well. 当然 你也会拿到费用
[36:12] Need to make a quick call, excuse me. 我需要打个电话 失陪
[36:23] Is this a happy ending? 这算是圆满结局吗
[36:25] Dr. Choi, this is as happy as it’s going to get. 崔医生 这已经是最好的结局了
[36:45] Mr. Newman. 纽曼先生
[36:47] – Yeah, hey. – Hey. -你好 -你好
[36:49] Very excited to hear that you and your daughter 听说你和你女儿终于确诊了
[36:50] finally got a diagnosis. 我非常开心
[36:53] – It’s good. – Yeah, it’s great. -是好事 -是啊 好事
[36:54] Hey, will you step over into my office here for a second? 请来我办公室一趟 好吗
[37:00] You know, sometimes people get new perspective, 有时候大家会从新的角度去看
[37:03] how they got into a situation, 自己如何陷入一种情况
[37:05] they reevaluate, getting out of it, 他们重新评估 然后摆脱这一情况
[37:07] you know, and if that were the case, 如果可以这样
[37:09] I just wanted to offer my assistance, you know? 我想提供帮助
[37:11] Kicking heroin is a tremendous undertaking, 戒掉海洛因是一项艰巨的任务
[37:13] really shouldn’t be attempted alone. 你真的不应该一个人去尝试
[37:17] Uh, yeah. 是的
[37:19] You know, I appreciate that. Thank you. 我很感谢你提供帮助 谢谢
[37:22] Yeah, I work with these alternative rehabs, you know, 我跟一些戒瘾所有合作
[37:24] who use psychoactives like Ibogaine. 他们使用伊波加因类的精神活性药
[37:26] They’ve been having extraordinary success. 在这方面取得了很大的成功
[37:28] I just–well, you know, put that on the table. 我…可以介绍你去
[37:35] Yeah, well, you know. 好 你知道
[37:37] Like I said, I appreciate it, and… 我很感谢你 但是…
[37:40] you know, I think I-I think I got it handled, you know? 我觉得我可以处理好
[37:45] So I’m gonna have a smoke. 我先出去抽根烟
[37:48] Okay, man. 好的
[37:50] – Thank you. – Good luck. -谢谢 -祝你好运
[37:51] Hey, just– 对了
[37:55] just in case, you know? 以防万一
[37:58] Great. 好的
[38:00] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:20] How’s she doing? 她怎么样了
[38:22] I suggest you stay as far away from me as possible. 我建议你尽可能离我远点
[38:26] What you’re doing may be legal, 你做的事可能合法
[38:28] but it sure as hell isn’t right. 但那样做绝对不对
[38:30] No reputable surrogacy agency 有良心的代孕机构
[38:33] would have ever given Neela a contract like that. 绝不会让尼拉签那种合同
[38:36] This is an emotional process. 你情感上难以接受
[38:38] I can understand you’re upset. 这点我理解
[38:41] Don’t you dare patronize me. 轮不到你来拿出高人一等的姿态
[38:44] What you do- let’s call it what it is– 你做的事 说白了
[38:49] human trafficking. 就是拐卖人口
[39:53] Claire? 克莱尔
[39:59] Well. 你来了
[40:05] any chance you’re free for dinner? 你有时间一起吃晚餐吗
[40:08] Yeah, I think I can make that work. 有 应该没问题
[40:12] Let me just grab my coat. 我去拿外套
[40:52] Leave it to you to find the nearest bar. 找酒吧你果然在行
[40:55] Homing instinct. 归巢本能
[40:57] Let me buy you a drink. 我请你喝一杯吧
[41:01] Okay. 好啊
[41:03] What’ll you have, 你想喝什么
[41:03] one of those fancy fresh-squeezed cocktails? 来一杯华丽的手工调制鸡尾酒吗
[41:07] With my med school loans? I stick to beer. 我还得还念医学院的贷款呢 还是喝啤酒吧
[41:12] Another for me. 再给我来一杯
[41:13] And the same for my friend. 也给我朋友来一杯一样的
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第17集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme