Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yup, right here. 对对对 就在这里
[00:04] Yup, yup, copy. 好 好 明白
[00:08] We’ll be ready. 我们会准备好的
[00:09] Okay, trauma is a minute out, 创伤患者 马上就到
[00:11] including a uniformed CPD officer. 包括一名芝加哥警署的警员
[00:14] I need rooms, people. Rooms, stat. 我要空位 快查查
[00:17] – Treatment 3, talk to me. – Wrapped up the frostbite. -第三治疗室呢 -冻伤病人已经处理好
[00:19] Just waiting on a discharge order. 在等着出院
[00:20] – Okay, Dr. Choi? – Got it. -崔医生 -来了
[00:21] But first, guy got spooked in the ladies room. 但有人在女厕所被吓到了
[00:23] Gotta get the skin out of his zipper. 要把他被拉链卡住的皮给弄出来
[00:25] All right, people. 好吧 各位
[00:26] I got a waiting room full of snot, 候诊室里全是感冒病人
[00:28] and I have traumas en rout 还有创伤病人正在路上
[00:30] no room for coddling, people. 没时间休息了 各位
[00:31] Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. 动起来 动起来
[00:34] Incoming! 来了
[00:35] You’re going to Trauma 1. 你们到创伤科一号
[00:36] 18 year-old male, GCS 12, tachy’s to 130. 18岁男性 12级昏迷 心率130
[00:39] Suspected DUI, parked his Beemer in someone’s living room, 怀疑是醉驾 把他的车停到别人的客厅去了
[00:42] broke the gas line, started a fire. 撞坏了输气管道 引发了火灾
[00:45] Okay. Dr. Rhodes, you got this? 罗德斯医生 你来吗
[00:47] – Got it. – Thank you. -可以 -谢谢
[00:48] – X-ray! – Talk to me. -X光 -什么情况
[00:50] GCS 6, BP 12O over 80, King airway in the field. 六级昏迷 血压120/80 现场做了气管插管
[00:53] All right, Dr. Choi, Dr. Reese, now. 好的 崔医生和里斯医生
[00:54] You’re going to Trauma 2. 到创伤二号去
[00:56] He’s hypoxic. Inhaled a lot of smoke. 缺氧 吸入了大量烟雾
[00:58] All right, rotate. 好 转向
[00:59] – I pulled the driver, the kid, from the wreckage. – Yeah. -我从残骸里把那小子拉出来的 -好
[01:01] My partner insisted on clearing the house. 我搭档还在清理房子
[01:03] Draw trauma labs, an ABG, and a carboxyhemoglobin. 让创伤实验室做动脉血气分析以及碳氧血红蛋白分析
[01:05] – On my count. – Thank you, officer. -听我口令 -谢谢 警官
[01:07] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:09] – I’ll take over. – Let’s start a saline line. -我来接手 -挂生理盐水
[01:12] – Let’s get him set up. – Tough to bag him. -给他接上 -无法接气瓶
[01:13] He’s pretty spasmed down. I need suction. 他在痉挛 需要抽吸
[01:15] 20 of Etomidate and 100 of succs now. 20单位依托咪酯和100单位赛克斯
[01:16] – We need a better airway. – On it, prepping succs. -气管要再通一点 -马上 准备赛克斯
[01:20] Watch his BP. Heartrate’s still tachy. 注意他的血压 心率还是很快
[01:22] Bilateral pubic rami fractures on the x-ray. X光片上显示两边耻骨骨折
[01:24] – Let’s FAST him. – Pressure’s dropping. -腹部超音波检查重点创伤 -血压在下降
[01:32] There’s free fluid in his belly. 腹部有积液
[01:34] Possible pelvic hematoma. 可能是骨盆血肿
[01:36] All right, let’s get him up to the OR now. 把他送到手术室去
[01:38] Start two units of rapid transfuser. 先尽快输两单位的血
[01:40] Put trauma and angio on standby. Let’s go. 让创伤科和血管造影待命 走
[01:45] Oh, hold on. 等等
[01:45] He’s not going anywhere till I get a DUI blood draw. 我要先抽他的血证明他醉驾
[01:48] – We’re charging him. – His belly is shredded. -我们要起诉他 -他腹部创伤严重
[01:50] If I don’t operate right now, 如果我现在不动手术的话
[01:51] – you’re not gonna have anybody to charge– – Whoa. -你连起诉的人都没有了 -等等
[01:52] You already have him on IV fluids. 你已经给他输液了
[01:55] I got ten minutes, at best, 我最多只有十分钟
[01:56] to get an accurate blood-alcohol level. 才能测出准确的血液酒精含量
[01:58] You take him to the OR, it’ll be too late. 你如果带他去动手术就太迟了
[02:01] The officer wants to do a draw 警官想要抽血
[02:02] to test your blood-alcohol content. 来测试你的血液酒精浓度
[02:04] Do I have your consent? 你同意吗
[02:06] – No. – There’s your answer. -不 -你听到了
[02:08] State law says I don’t need consent. 州法律规定我不需要他的同意
[02:10] – Go. – Hospital policy says you do. -走 -医院规定你需要
[02:11] – You need to stop– – Move, move. Hey, uh-uh. -停下 -走走走
[02:13] My partner could’ve died back there. 我搭档可能会死
[02:15] You step aside. 你走开
[02:16] This is a hospital. 这里是医院
[02:17] Our priority is to treat patients, not to make arrests. 我们的首要任务是治疗病人 不是逮捕他们
[02:19] As soon as he’s out of surgery and awake, he’s all yours. 只要做完手术醒了 他就是你的
[02:22] Get me that blood, or you’re under arrest. 把血抽给我 否则你就被捕了
[02:24] On what charge? 什么罪名
[02:25] Obstructing a police investigation. 妨碍警察查案
[02:27] You’re being ridiculous. 你太荒谬了
[02:29] Get me that blood. 把血给我
[02:33] Do what you have to do. 你想捕就捕吧
[02:38] Maggie, Maggie… 麦基 麦基
[02:40] Take the phone. 电话拿去
[02:43] You don’t have to do this. 不用这样的
[02:44] Stay back. 后退
[03:00] I don’t know. 我不知道
[03:01] In the moment he seemed conflicted. 那时候他特别矛盾
[03:03] Conflicted about whether his wife should live or die? 不知道他妻子应该活还是死吗
[03:04] He wanted you to ignore her DNR, didn’t he? 他让你无视她的不做心肺复苏意愿 是吗
[03:07] It was complicated. 当时很复杂
[03:08] Everything happened so fast. 一切都发生得太快
[03:09] Dr. Halstead, we’ve been over this. 霍斯特德医生 我们不说这个
[03:11] If you say that at your deposition, 如果你在作证的时候说这个
[03:12] Jennifer Baker’s attorneys 珍妮弗·贝克的律师
[03:13] are gonna have your job and your medical license. 会让你丢掉工作和医生执照
[03:15] But that is not what happened. 事实不是那样
[03:16] Look, it is my job is to protect this hospital, 我的工作是保护这家医院
[03:18] and we have a strong case. 我们现在面临严重案件
[03:20] Now, Jennifer Baker is enrolled in a promising drug trial. 珍妮弗·贝克正在参与一项很有前途的药物试验
[03:23] That is not the behavior of a woman who’s ready to die. 那不是想死的人会做的事
[03:26] And in order to win this case, we need to point that out. 为了赢下官司 我们必须指出这一点
[03:28] Peter, we need an approach 彼得 我们需要一个方法
[03:30] that can both maintain Dr. Halstead’s integrity 在霍斯特德医生说实话的情况下
[03:33] and help our case. 来赢下官司
[03:35] Okay, look, 好吧
[03:39] if Sal Baker was as conflicted as you’ve said, 如果像你说的 萨尔·贝克那么矛盾
[03:42] might one infer 是不是可以推断
[03:44] that at least a part of him wanted his wife to live? 至少他内心有那么点想让他妻子活下去的想法呢
[03:49] Yes. 是的
[03:55] Just wait. 等等
[03:57] Goodwin. 古德温
[04:03] I’m on my way. 我就来
[04:06] Yes, thank you. 好 谢谢
[04:10] I just got off the phone with the 21st district. 我刚和21分局的人通过电话
[04:12] They’re stonewalling. 他们在拖延
[04:14] They’re still holding her? 他们还拘着她吗
[04:15] I can’t believe that. That’s outrageous. 简直不敢相信 太离谱了
[04:16] Yeah, I’m going down there. 是啊 我要过去
[04:18] April, tag in for Maggie. 艾普尔 你替麦基
[04:20] Get my waiting room cleared. 把候诊室的人安排好了
[04:21] – Me? I got– – I paged the on-call. -我 我得… -我呼过值班医生了
[04:23] She woke up this morning 她今早醒来
[04:24] with the same flu as all those people 就有很多一样得了流感的人
[04:26] in the waiting area. Don’t worry. 挤满了候诊室 别担心
[04:27] – You got this. – Okay. -你能处理好的 -好吧
[04:31] Let me grab a coat and come with. 我去穿件衣服和你一起去吧
[04:33] We all know what happens 我们都知道
[04:34] when you back a wild animal into a corner. 把野兽逼到角落会发生什么事
[04:36] Maggie needs a friend, not a shrink. 麦基需要朋友 不是精神病专家
[04:38] – I wasn’t talking about Maggie. – Well, I’m fine. -我不是说麦基 -没事的
[04:40] I’m just going to have a little conversation with Voight, 我只是去找博伊特谈谈
[04:42] see if there’s anything he can do. 看看他能不能帮上忙
[04:44] By the way, you need to change your shirt. 还有 你衬衫该换了
[04:47] Coffee stain. And where’s your tie? 有咖啡渍 你的领带呢
[04:50] Hmm, I must’ve got dressed in a hurry. 我还是快去换衣服吧
[04:53] Good luck. 祝你好运
[04:57] Let’s see. 43-year-old migraine patient, 我们看看 43岁偏头痛病人
[04:59] Treatment 1. Dr. Choi? 第一治疗室 崔医生
[05:01] – Copy that. – All right, uh… -明白 -好的
[05:03] Reese, Treatment 3, guy got clipped by a car 里斯 第三治疗室 过马路
[05:05] while crossing the street. 被车带倒的患者
[05:07] – Aye, Captain. – Help! My baby! -好的老大 -救救我的孩子
[05:09] – Somebody help! – Got it. -谁来帮帮我 -我来
[05:14] She’s been fussy and crying all morning, 她已经哭闹了一早上了
[05:16] but every time I try to put her down for a nap, 我每次想哄她睡觉
[05:17] she just–she just wails. 她就总是哭个不停
[05:19] I’m telling you, something’s really wrong. 她肯定是得了什么病了
[05:21] Her color’s good. 颜色正常
[05:22] She’s responding to external stimuli. 她对外部刺激有反应
[05:24] Who’s your pediatrician? 她的儿科医师是谁
[05:25] Um, uh, uh, Dr. Simon at Advocate South. 是南部护理医院的西蒙医生
[05:28] – All right, April, let’s get those records sent over. – Copy. -好了 艾普尔把病历调过来 -明白
[05:35] It’s okay. 没事的
[05:38] All right, her ears are fine. 她的耳朵没有问题
[05:42] Looks like retinal hemorrhages. 看来视网膜有出血
[05:44] Could she have hit her head on something? 她的头部是撞到哪里了吗
[05:45] No, I don’t– I don’t think so. 没有 我不记得撞到过
[05:47] All right, let’s order a babygram and head CT. 好 做全身婴儿图和头部CT
[05:49] I’ll let them know you’re on the way. 我去通知他们你马上到
[05:50] Don’t worry, I’m going to take really good care 别担心 我会把你的孩子
[05:51] – of your baby, all right? – Okay. -照顾好的 好吗 -好的
[05:52] Don’t worry. April? 别担心 艾普尔
[06:02] You think I look bad? You should’ve seen the car. 你觉得我惨 你该看看那车撞成什么样了
[06:06] Let’s take a look at that leg. 我来检查检查你的腿吧
[06:08] I was rushing to my 11:00. 我要赶11点的会议
[06:10] On my cell phone, which I know is a horrible idea. 还看着手机 我知道这么做不对
[06:13] Didn’t even look before crossing the street. 过街的时候都没看车
[06:15] I mean, it’s totally my bad. 我知道完全是我的责任
[06:17] But still, whatever happened to pedestrians 不过话说回来 不管步行者怎么走
[06:19] having the right of way? 车都该让路的吧
[06:21] Mm, that’s why I take the bus. 所以我才坐公交
[06:23] Does it hurt when I press here? 我按这里时疼不疼
[06:24] No, not much. 不 不是很疼
[06:27] You don’t get extra points for tolerating pain, Mr. Dietrich. 你再能忍也不会给你加分的 迪特里希先生
[06:30] It’s not bad. It just clipped me 真的没什么 我只是跳开的时候
[06:32] as I was jumping out of the way, really. 磕了一下而已 真的
[06:34] Well, good news is, it doesn’t appear to be broken. 好消息是你似乎没骨折
[06:37] But there is fluid on your knee. 但是你的膝盖里有积液
[06:38] I think we should have ortho take a look. 我觉得应该去骨科再看看
[06:40] Is that really necessary? 必需去看吗
[06:42] I’ve got to file an emergency motion before lunch. 我午饭之前必须提交一份紧急动议
[06:45] I understand, but we can’t release you 我理解 但是不按规定做完检查
[06:47] without a complete workup. 我们不能让你出院
[06:48] I’ll tell you what. 不如这样吧
[06:49] I play tennis with Bernie Goldstein, 我和伯尼·古德斯坦一起打过网球
[06:50] Chief of Orthopedics over at Northwestern. 他是西北医院骨科主任
[06:52] If you can just brace my leg and get me on some crutches, 如果你能包扎一下我的腿 给我根拐杖
[06:55] I guarantee he’ll get me in 我可以保证他明天一早
[06:56] for an office visit first thing tomorrow morning. 肯定会单独给我看看的
[07:01] Make your appointment. I’ll check with my attending. 那你预约吧 我去和我的主治医生说一下
[07:03] Great. Thanks. 太好了 多谢
[07:38] I-I can wait for the next one. 我 我等下一趟吧
[07:55] Sorry, just needed to go out for a quick smoke. 抱歉 我需要出去抽根烟
[08:02] That’s not the first time I’ve got that look. 你不是第一个这么看我的
[08:06] Don’t worry, I didn’t smoke when I was pregnant. 别担心 我怀孕的时候没抽烟
[08:10] Well, you know, there is also secondhand smoke– 你也知道 二手烟的危害其实也…
[08:12] Yeah, or around the baby. 是 在孩子身边也不抽
[08:14] Okay. 好的
[08:18] I’m sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 对不起
[08:19] It’s just, uh– it’s just the stress. 只是 压力太大了
[08:23] It’s been really tough these last few months. 最近几个月实在是太难了
[08:28] Is there anyone you’d like to call? 有什么你想联系的人吗
[08:31] Maybe Grace’s father, or– 比如格蕾丝的父亲 或者
[08:32] I wouldn’t know who to call. 我不知道该打给谁
[08:35] You don’t know who the father is? 你不知道她父亲是谁吗
[08:39] It’s not so much a matter of who. 不是不知道是谁的问题
[08:41] It’s more which. 而是不知道是哪一个
[08:44] There were a couple guys. 我和好几个男的交往过
[08:45] But you know, it doesn’t even matter, 不过这都没什么关系
[08:46] because they all bailed when I told them I was pregnant, 因为知道我怀孕之后他们都躲了
[08:48] so–and then my parents, they thought I should terminate. 而且还有我爸妈 他们认为我该打掉孩子
[08:53] ‘Cause, you know, “A baby needs a father.” 因为你知道的 “没爹的孩子像根草”
[08:57] But no, no, I just–I couldn’t. 但是不行 我就是做不到
[09:03] So here we are… 于是就成了这样
[09:06] The two of us, 我们两个
[09:09] just doing the best we can. 相依为命
[09:20] Chicago Med has a strict policy 芝加哥医院有严格规定
[09:22] against forcible blood draws. 坚决反对强行抽血
[09:24] I got that. 我知道
[09:25] Maggie might’ve been following hospital procedure, 麦基也许是在遵守医院规定
[09:28] but from patrol’s point of view, 但是在巡警看来
[09:30] she obstructed a time-sensitive investigation. 她干扰了一项有时效性的调查
[09:33] And if we had delayed that operation, 而如果我们推迟手术
[09:35] we could have put that boy’s life in jeopardy. 那孩子的命可能就保不住了
[09:38] Did you come here to argue or ask a favor? 你是来吵架的还是来求助的
[09:41] Listen, Windham told me 是这样 文汉姆告诉我
[09:44] that kid was doing close to 80 in a 25 zone. 那小子在限速25迈的路段上开到了80迈
[09:47] And that house he hit– 而他撞上的那栋房子
[09:49] there was a family inside. 里面住了一家子人
[09:51] If they can’t get DUI charges to stick, 如果他们不能坐实酒驾的罪名
[09:54] that kid is gonna post 那孩子很快就能脱身
[09:55] and be back behind the wheel in a couple of days. 过不了几天就又能开车上路了
[09:58] They’re not happy. 他们可不乐意
[10:00] And you think I’m happy 那你以为我就乐意看到
[10:01] that one of my people is sitting behind bars? 我是人被抓进号子吗
[10:03] Sharon, you overestimate my pull. 莎伦 你高估我的权限了
[10:05] Hank, it’s Maggie that’s in there. 汉克 这可是麦基啊
[10:08] And I’m asking you as a friend, 而我是想求求你这个朋友
[10:10] find a way to get her out. 想想办法救她出来
[10:12] Look, they’re not gonna release her 她在走完程序接受提审之前
[10:13] until after she’s been processed and arraigned. 他们是不会释放她的
[10:16] I’ll see if I can have her moved up on the docket, 我会想想办法看能不能提前进行
[10:18] but other than that, there’s nothing I can do. 但除此之外 我也没别的办法了
[10:22] Can I at least see her? 我至少能见见她吧
[10:33] – Maggie? – Sharon. -麦基 -莎伦
[10:38] Girl, I am so sorry. 孩子 我太抱歉了
[10:40] Hey, you got five minutes. 给你五分钟
[10:43] So I guess you’re not here to take me home. 看来你不是接我出去的吧
[10:45] Not yet. 现在不行
[10:46] Voight said they can’t release you until you’ve been arraigned. 博伊特说你得受审之后才能获释
[10:50] They’re actually gonna charge me for this? 他们还真的要为此起诉我啊
[10:51] Kalmick’s got the gloves off. 考密克已经介入了
[10:53] We’ve got a good chance 我们很有可能
[10:54] of getting the charges dropped or at least reduced. 撤销这项指控 或者至少减轻指控
[10:57] Hell, I was doing my job. 我只是在做我的本职工作
[10:59] You handled the situation exactly as I would’ve. 换了我也会像你当时那样处理
[11:03] That blood draw would’ve left the hospital open for litigation. 一旦抽血 医院就会面临法律风险
[11:08] Next time to fill out a credit application, 等下次我再申请信用卡
[11:10] that’s what I’ll tell them when they ask me, 等他们问我”你可曾被捕”的时候
[11:11] “Have you ever been arrested?” 我可就有的说了
[11:13] Maggie, we’re gonna get you through this. 麦基 我们会帮你出来的
[11:17] You better. 最好如此
[11:24] – Dr. Manning. – Yeah? -曼宁医生 -什么事
[11:26] – A word. – Sure. -跟你说句话 -好的
[11:38] Not only retinal hemorrhages, 不止视网膜有出血
[11:39] but we found a subdural hematoma and cerebral edema. 我们还发现了硬脑膜下血肿和脑水肿
[11:45] The classic diagnostic triad. 三大典型诊断标准
[11:47] This is a case of Shaken Baby Syndrome. 看来她得的是婴儿摇荡综合征
[11:50] Is there any other caregiver in the baby’s life? 还有其他人在照顾这个孩子吗
[11:52] A nanny, her father? 保姆 或者她父亲
[11:54] Nope. 没有
[11:57] She did this. 是她做的
[12:08] And Dr. Grant 而格兰特医生
[12:10] agrees with your diagnosis of Shaken Baby Syndrome? 也同意你婴儿摇荡综合征的诊断吗
[12:13] She does. 是的
[12:14] We both reviewed Grace’s CT scans. 我们都看了格蕾丝的CT扫描结果
[12:17] The findings are consistent 我们一致认为
[12:18] with the neuropathological triad of SBS. 她是婴儿摇荡综合征
[12:21] And you’re certain there couldn’t be 你们也确定此类病征
[12:22] any other explanation for the symptoms? 没有其他解释吗
[12:25] I cannot draw any other conclusion here other than child abuse. 除了虐待儿童 我得不出其他任何结论
[12:34] Dr. Manning, once I pick up that phone and notify DCFS, 曼宁医生 一旦我打电话通知儿童保护机构
[12:40] it’s out of our hands. 就由不得我们了
[12:43] A mother intentionally harmed her child. 一个母亲蓄意伤害自己孩子
[12:49] I think it’s the right call to make. 我觉得你该打这通电话
[12:55] Hey, how’d the surgery with the DUI kid go? 酒驾那孩子的手术如何
[12:57] There was a pretty large laceration at the dome of the bladder, 膀胱顶部有大面积撕裂伤
[13:00] so it took a while to repair. 缝合花了段时间
[13:01] Uh, where’s Maggie? I was wondering 麦基呢 我想知道
[13:04] if she got ahold of the kid’s parents yet. 她有没有联系上孩子的父母
[13:06] You didn’t hear? 你没听说吗
[13:07] Maggie got arrested. 麦基被逮捕了
[13:08] – She what? – Yeah, after we took the kid upstairs, -什么 -在我们把孩子送上楼以后
[13:11] they couldn’t get the blood and charged her with obstruction. 警察没法采血 就指控她妨碍公务
[13:14] I know. 我知道
[13:15] Goodwin’s working on getting her cut loose. 古德温在想办法弄她出来了
[13:19] Ms. Reese, beautiful day, right? 里斯小姐 今天天气不错啊
[13:23] I guess, it’s kinda cold. 大概吧 有点冷
[13:24] Hey, hey, is that for the gentleman in 3? 那东西是要送去三楼吗
[13:27] – Yeah, Kevin Dietrich. – You know what? -对 凯文·迪特里希的 -知道吗
[13:29] Those buckles are actually a lot trickier than they look. 它的带扣可比看起来难解
[13:32] How about if I give you a little hand? 不如我帮你一下吧
[13:36] Okay, sure. 好啊
[13:41] Mr. Dietrich, I’m Dr. Charles. 迪特里希先生 我是查尔斯医生
[13:45] – How are you? – Good, good. -你好吗 -很好
[13:47] I have come to render an assist 我是来协助医生
[13:50] with this deceptively tricky brace. 帮你带上腿部支架的
[13:52] Sure. 好
[13:59] Chief of Psychiatry? 精神科主任
[14:00] Technically, yeah. 严格说来 是的
[14:02] Today, more like Chief of Physical Therapy. 今天 更像是理疗科主任
[14:04] I blew out my knee out on the slopes a couple years ago, 我几年前下坡时摔坏过膝盖
[14:07] got stuck with one of these suckers for a few months. 戴了这破东西好几个月
[14:10] – The trick is the buckles. – Okay. -诀窍在于搭扣 -好
[14:14] Great, good to know. Thank you. 我记住了 谢谢
[14:17] So, uh, how’d you do this? 你是怎么摔的来着
[14:20] Oh, just one of those mornings, completely overbooked. 就是早上太忙了
[14:24] Point is, I was running late– 关键是 我迟到了
[14:25] And on your cell phone. 还在打手机
[14:27] Right, I was on the phone with my insurance broker– 对 我在跟我的保险经纪人打电话
[14:29] need to up our homeowner’s. 要给房主升级保险
[14:30] Anyway, so I stepped out into the crossing, 总之 我走上了十字路口
[14:33] tried to jump out of the way but couldn’t. 想闪开 但没成功
[14:35] So, boom, I’m on the ground. 砰一声 我就躺在地上了
[14:39] Wow, hell of a morning. 真是倒霉的早晨
[14:42] Yeah, well, I’m just thankful for the intrepid Ms. Reese here 是啊 我要谢谢勇敢的里斯小姐
[14:45] for patching me up so I can get on with my day. 帮我包扎 好让我继续工作
[14:48] You know, you can’t really drive like this. 你这样也没办法开车
[14:50] So what–should we call your wife? 不如 我们联系你妻子吧
[14:52] No, no, the– 不 不用
[14:56] I just mean she’s really busy. 我的意思只是说她很忙
[14:58] Billed nearly 80 hours last week. 上周工作了快80小时
[15:00] So I don’t want to bother her with something like this. 所以我不想用这事烦她
[15:04] Great. 很好
[15:06] Nice to meet ya. 很高兴见到你
[15:06] Yeah, a pleasure. Thank you. 彼此 谢谢你
[15:09] Ms. Reese, could I just see you for a sec? 里斯小姐 能借一步说话吗
[15:15] Could you do me a favor and give me a heads up 你能在让迪特里希先生出院前
[15:17] before you discharge Mr. Dietrich? 通知我一声吗
[15:20] – Okay. – Thank you. -好 -谢谢
[15:28] Okay, good. 很好
[15:29] All right, we’ll get her back as soon as possible. 好 我们会尽快回来
[15:31] You’re Mommy’s doctor. 你是妈妈的医生
[15:33] You saved her. 你救了她
[15:34] Hi, Bailey. 你好 贝莉
[15:36] What are you doing down here? 你怎么下来了
[15:38] I need more markers. 我还要几支记号笔
[15:39] Do your parents know where you are? 你爸妈知道你在哪吗
[15:43] I’m sorry, we can’t have that. 那样可不行
[15:45] Come with me. 跟我来
[15:48] Hey, Leah, 莉亚
[15:51] can you take Bailey back upstairs 你能带贝莉上楼
[15:52] to the clinical trial wing? 回临床试验区吗
[15:53] I can’t leave the desk, but I will find someone who can. 我不能离开桌子 但我会找人送她回去
[15:56] Okay, thanks. 好 谢谢了
[15:57] I need more colors for my rainbow. 我还要更多的彩笔画彩虹
[16:00] Wow, that’s very pretty. 好漂亮啊
[16:03] I’m making it for Mommy, to make her feel better. 是做给我妈妈的 让她感觉好一点
[16:08] Has she been sick? 她还在病着吗
[16:10] Real sick. 病得很重
[16:14] Did something happen, Bailey? 出什么事了吗 贝莉
[16:16] She had to get a shot. 她不得不打一针
[16:21] Okay. 好吧
[16:27] Dr. Manning, DCFS just arrived. 曼宁医生 儿童保护机构来了
[16:34] Ms. Fisher, this is Madeline Gastern 费舍小姐 这位是玛德琳·加斯特恩
[16:37] from the Department of Child and Family Services. 来自儿童与家庭服务部
[16:40] I’m here to investigate a possible case of child abuse. 我是来调查一起可能的虐待儿童案
[16:43] Child abuse? What, you think I hurt my baby? 虐待儿童 你们觉得是我伤害的我孩子吗
[16:46] – That’s crazy. – We need you to come with us. -疯了吧 -希望你跟我们走一趟
[16:48] What? No! No, no, I don’t want to leave my baby. 什么 不 我不要离开我的孩子
[16:51] No, you can’t do this! I didn’t hurt her! 你们不能这样 我没伤害她
[16:53] You can’t make me leave my baby! 你们不能让我丢下孩子
[16:55] I didn’t hurt her! You can’t do this! 我没伤害她 你们不能这样
[16:57] I didn’t hurt her! 我没伤害她
[16:58] You can’t make me leave my baby! 你们不能让我丢下孩子
[17:02] Oh, thank you. 谢谢
[17:03] Ah, Dr. Charles, good news. I’m out of here. 查尔斯医生 好消息 我要走了
[17:07] Before you go, could I just talk to you for a sec? 你走之前 我能跟你说几句话吗
[17:10] Ms. Reese, do you mind excusing us for–for just a moment? 里斯小姐 给我们几分钟好吗
[17:15] Thanks. 谢谢
[17:16] Yeah, I really have to go. 我真的得走了
[17:17] I will not keep you for more than a minute. 耽误不了你一分钟的
[17:19] I just want to understand a little better 我只想再了解一下
[17:22] what happened this morning. 今早发生了什么
[17:24] I already explained. It was an accident. 我已经解释过了 是场意外
[17:25] And I’m sorry, but I’m really late. 很抱歉 但我真的已经迟到了
[17:27] I understand. You’re a very busy man. 我理解 你是个大忙人
[17:28] Listen, off-the-wall question. 听着 我大胆问一下
[17:33] Have you been… having a hard time 你最近在早晨…
[17:37] getting out of bed in the morning recently? 起床困难吗
[17:40] No. I have to go. 不困难 我得走了
[17:42] – Thanks. – Mr. Dietrich. -谢谢 -迪特里希先生
[17:48] Excuse me. 借过
[17:49] Mr. Dietrich, I’m sorry. 迪特里希先生 对不起
[17:50] I can’t let you leave just yet. 我还不能让你离开
[17:53] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[17:59] I am not convinced that it was an accident 我不相信你今早
[18:02] when you stepped in front of that car this morning. 走到那车前面 是场意外
[18:04] I think you were trying to kill yourself. 我觉得你是想自杀
[18:07] – What? – Dr. Charles. -什么 -查尔斯医生
[18:09] And I’m, um… I’m worried 而且 我担心
[18:10] that you still might be a suicide risk. 你依然还有自杀倾向
[18:14] – And if you insist on leaving– – I do. -如果你坚持要走 -没错
[18:16] I’m going to have to place you 我只能以精神原因
[18:17] under a temporary psychiatric hold. 将你暂时看护起来
[18:20] This is ridiculous. 这太荒唐了
[18:21] Well, Earl here is going to take you someplace quiet. 厄尔会带你去个安静一些的地方
[18:24] – I– – And hopefully we can talk. -我… -希望我们能谈谈
[18:26] I will sue you and this entire hospital. 我要告你和整个医院
[18:28] Thank you, Earl. 谢谢 厄尔
[18:29] I’ll have your medical license. 我要让你吊销执照
[18:31] You can’t– you can’t do this. 你不能…你不能这么做
[18:32] – I can, actually. – What? -其实我可以 -什么
[18:44] Back to work. 继续干活去
[18:51] I’ve got a charge nurse in city hospital, 我在市医院还有一个被起诉的护士
[18:53] an ongoing child-abuse investigation, 还要调查一桩虐待儿童事件
[18:56] and now you bring me this? 现在你又给我来这一出
[18:57] He tried to commit suicide, Sharon. 他试图自杀 莎伦
[18:59] I wasn’t about to let it happen again. 我不能再让这种事发生
[19:01] He’s a successful lawyer 他是一名成功的律师
[19:02] with no past history of depression. 没有抑郁的前科
[19:05] I know the type, okay? 我知道这种类型的人
[19:07] Look, the way he recounted what happened, 他叙述的这种方式
[19:10] his need to sell this way too-detailed version 他需要事无巨细地描述
[19:12] of the narrative, right? 每一个细节
[19:15] Look at this X-ray. 看看这张X光片
[19:16] He took the impact directly above the knee–directly. 他的膝盖上方直接遭到撞击 直接
[19:20] That means he stood in and took the brunt. 这说明他站在那儿遭到了撞击
[19:23] He wanted to get hit. 他希望遭到撞击
[19:25] That’s conjecture, Daniel. 那只是猜想 丹尼尔
[19:27] You’re usually not this quick to make a diagnosis. 你一般不会这么快给出诊断的
[19:30] With this condition, you become a master of disguise. 这种情况下 你会变得非常擅长伪装自己
[19:32] Just give me a little more time 给我一些时间
[19:34] to see if I can get him to drop the mask, okay? Okay. 看看能不能让他摘下面具 行吗
[19:36] All right. Just find a way to do it 好吧 你自己想办法
[19:38] without further complicating my life. 别再让我面对的情况变得更加棘手
[19:44] Is there something else? 还有别的事吗
[19:51] I’ll sure be glad when Maggie gets back. 麦基回来后我肯定会乐坏的
[19:54] Check your e-mail. 看看你的邮箱
[19:55] Advocate just sent over those medical files 南部护理医院刚刚发过来你要的
[19:56] you requested on baby Grace. 小格蕾丝的病历
[19:58] – Oh, right. – And I’m sorry it took so long. -对哦 -抱歉花了这么久
[19:59] They’re just as backed up as we are today. 他们今天跟我们一样忙
[20:01] Sure. 没事
[20:09] 宫内妊娠约16周整 双侧肾积水 发现颅内轻微出血
[20:29] – Am I gonna be okay? – Yeah, you are. -我会没事吧 -你会的
[20:32] Surgery went well. 手术很成功
[20:33] Like, totally okay? 完全没事吗
[20:36] I want to be a pilot– naval aviator. 我想当飞行员 海军飞行员
[20:38] Do you realize what you did today? 你知道你今天做了什么吗
[20:41] – Yeah, yeah, it was stupid. – Trev, you’re awake. -我知道 太愚蠢了 -崔佛 你醒了
[20:44] Hey, Dad. 爸爸
[20:46] Did you say anything to the police at the scene? 你在现场和警方说了什么吗
[20:48] – No. – Attaboy. -没有 -好样的
[20:50] He did the right thing, refusing the blood draw. 他拒绝抽血是正确的选择
[20:53] Just talked to Sid Burstyn. 我刚和希德·伯斯汀通过话
[20:54] He thinks he might be able to make this all go away. 他认为也许能让这一切烟消云散
[20:57] – Great. – No one got seriously hurt, -太好了 -没人受到很严重的伤害
[20:59] so it looks like we can all just move on, put this behind us. 这件事应该能就此平息 不用在意
[21:02] Somebody got hurt. 有人受伤了
[21:05] You must be Dr. Rhodes. Thank you for everything. 你肯定是罗德斯医生 谢谢你所做的一切
[21:14] We’ll do a cystogram next week 我们下周会做膀胱造影
[21:15] to see how your bladder’s healing. 看看你的膀胱恢复得怎么样
[21:17] You can schedule it with radiology. 你可以联系放射科安排时间
[21:19] If you’ll excuse me. 不好意思 我先走了
[21:27] God, I wanted to pop that guy. 天 真想揍那个家伙
[21:29] He’s just like my dad, 他就跟我爸一样
[21:30] that same stupid sense of entitlement. 一样高高在上 那么愚蠢
[21:34] My DUI kid, he’s ruined. 我那位酒驾的小孩已经毁了
[21:38] Connor, look, we don’t get along. 康纳 我们俩不怎么合得来
[21:39] You don’t like me. But I need a favor, 你不喜欢我 但我要你帮我个忙
[21:42] and there’s no one else I can ask. 我没有别的人可求了
[21:47] I have to access some records, 我需要获取某些资料
[21:48] and I can’t use my code to log in. 我不能用我的账号密码登陆
[21:50] Why not? 为什么不行
[21:53] Because no one can know I looked at them. 因为我不能让别人知道我查过他们
[22:00] You caught me on the right day. 算你今天走运
[22:04] It’s my DNR patient, Jennifer Baker– 是我做心肺复苏的病人 詹妮弗·贝克
[22:05] Don’t tell me; I don’t want to know anything about it. 别告诉我 我一点都不想知道
[22:25] I realize this is a very uncomfortable situation, really. 我知道现下的情况令你感觉非常不适
[22:29] Do you? 是吗
[22:31] I don’t have to talk to you. 我没必要和你谈话
[22:33] Of course not. 当然了
[22:37] I hope you will. 我希望你能和我谈谈
[22:40] What does it matter? 有什么必要
[22:42] I could tell you that I’m a happy man, 我能告诉你我很快乐
[22:44] that I have a perfect life, which I do. 我的人生很完美 事实如此
[22:47] But you’ve already got your mind made up about me. 但你已经对我的情况下了定论
[22:49] Mr. Dietrich, 迪特里希先生
[22:50] I don’t have my mind made up about anything. 我没有对任何事下定论
[22:53] I am genuinely here to help. 我只是来帮你的
[22:54] – Help? – Yeah. -帮我 -是啊
[22:57] No, this is how you justify yourself. 不 这只是你正当化自己的理由
[23:01] Look at you. 看看你
[23:03] So smug, so sure of yourself, like you know me. 那么得意 确信自己的看法 好像很了解我
[23:07] You don’t know me. 你根本不了解我
[23:09] So go ahead, tell me what my problem is. 说吧 告诉我我有什么问题
[23:13] Tell you what your problem is? 告诉你你有什么问题
[23:15] Yeah, come on. 是啊 说吧
[23:16] Enlighten me, Dr. Freud. 让我大开眼界吧 大心理学家
[23:18] It doesn’t really work that way. 其实不是这样的
[23:20] Okay, wow. 好吧
[23:21] So you don’t know, do you? 所以其实你也不知道吧
[23:23] This is your job, and you don’t have a clue. 这是你的工作 而你却什么都不知道
[23:26] So you’ve got all those people fooled out there, huh? 所以外面的那些人都被你糊弄过去了
[23:33] You know what? Um, I think we are 这样吧 我觉得我们
[23:35] hitting a bit of a wall, so– 遇到了阻碍 所以…
[23:37] Yeah, you know why? ‘Cause I shouldn’t be here 你知道为什么吗 因为我从一开始
[23:39] in the first place. 就不该在这儿
[23:42] I’ll check in on you later. 我过会儿再来看你
[23:43] Okay, yup, 好啊 行啊
[23:45] hope you’ve got your malpractice premiums paid up. 希望你能付清你的误诊保费
[23:58] Dr. Charles, 查尔斯医生
[24:01] has he admitted he tried to kill himself? 他有没有承认他试图自杀
[24:03] No, he says he’s a happy man 没有 他说他很快乐
[24:08] and has a perfect life. 人生很完美
[24:13] So what are you going to do? 那你准备怎么办
[24:24] I don’t know. 我不知道
[24:30] Great. 好
[24:31] Thanks for letting me know, Hank. 谢谢你告诉我 汉克
[24:34] Come in. 进来
[24:35] Tell her I’m on my way. 告诉她我马上来
[24:37] Dr. Rhodes, I hope you can make this quick. 罗德斯医生 希望你能说快点
[24:40] I was the one that kept the cops 是我坚持不让警察
[24:42] from drawing that kid’s blood, not Maggie. 抽那孩子的血 不是麦基
[24:44] If anybody should be held responsible, it’s me. 如果非得说有人要负责 那也是我
[24:46] And I’m gonna go turn myself in. 我准备去自首
[24:48] That’s a nice gesture, but things don’t work that way. 虽然你是一番好意 但这样不行
[24:50] Besides, Maggie just made bail. 再说了 麦基刚刚被保释了
[24:52] I’m going to pick her up now. 我准备去接她
[24:53] – Ms. Goodwin. – Yeah? -古德温女士 -什么事
[24:54] These are baby Grace’s records from Advocate South. 这是南部医院发来的小格蕾丝的病历
[24:56] I made a horrible mistake. 我犯了一个巨大的错误
[24:58] We have to stop DCFS. 我们得阻止儿童与家庭服务部
[25:02] I’ll go get Maggie. 我去接麦基
[25:05] Talk to me. 说吧
[25:12] So if it’s not Shaken Baby Syndrome– 所以如果不是婴儿摇荡综合征
[25:15] Grace suffered an injury in utero– 格蕾丝在子宫中就已经有伤
[25:17] an intracranial hemorrhage, 颅内出血
[25:18] which I believe occurred 我认为应该是
[25:19] when her mother was in a car accident at 30 weeks gestation. 她母亲怀孕30周时遭遇车祸让她这样的
[25:22] And this happened before the baby was even born? 这在孩子出生前就已经有了
[25:25] Yes, when her prenatal ultrasounds 是的 南部医院把她的
[25:26] were sent over from Advocate South, 孕期超声波检查结果送过来时
[25:28] I showed them to Dr. Heller, head of radiology. 我给放射科的海勒医生看过
[25:30] There’s a small hematoma on the images. 造影上有一块小的血肿
[25:33] It’s easy to miss, but it is there. 很容易忽视 但确实有
[25:35] But wouldn’t the doctors have noticed it at birth? 孩子出生的时候医生不会发现吗
[25:38] It likely healed soon after the accident, 事故过后血肿很可能消失
[25:40] and was asymptomatic. 而且没有任何症状
[25:41] But even the slightest bump on the head 但即使她的头稍微遭到撞击
[25:43] or a roll in her crib could have caused her to re-bleed. 或者她的襁褓都可能引发她再次出血
[25:45] And mimic the SBS triad. 而这跟婴儿摇荡综合征诊断标准相似
[25:47] – Yes. – Let’s go. -是的 -我们走
[26:04] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[26:06] Yeah? 什么事
[26:08] I’m sorry, but I texted you 很抱歉 但我给你发信息了
[26:10] and didn’t get an answer. 你没有回复
[26:11] What is it, Ms. Reese? 怎么了 里斯
[26:14] Um, have you been back to see Mr. Dietrich? 你回去看迪特里希先生了吗
[26:19] No, I haven’t. 没有
[26:40] Dr. Charles, this isn’t like you. 查尔斯 这不像你的风格
[26:44] I mean, you never give up, 你从不放弃的
[26:48] and you always know what to say. 而且你总是知道该说什么
[26:49] That’s why we all admire you so much. 所以我们才都那么敬仰你
[26:54] Ms. Reese, 里斯小姐
[26:59] did it occur to you that you might be 你有没有想过
[27:01] overstepping the bounds 作为一个大四实习生
[27:02] of a fourth-year medical student? 你可能越界了
[27:11] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[27:35] I told you I didn’t hurt her. 我说过我没有伤害她
[27:36] I know. I am very sorry. 我知道 我很抱歉
[27:38] We all are. 我们都是
[27:39] You people are horrible. 你们真是太可恶了
[27:41] Ms. Fisher, please understand, 费舍小姐 请理解我们
[27:42] we were following hospital protocol. 我们是照医院的规定做事
[27:45] Whenever there’s a case of suspected abuse, 只要有虐待儿童的嫌疑
[27:47] we have to take it seriously. 我们必须认真对待
[27:49] You started judging me the second I walked in here. 我走进来那一刻你就开始带有色眼镜看我
[27:56] So does this mean my Gracie ain’t sick? 所以也就是说我的格蕾丝没有生病吗
[27:59] No, I’m sorry, 不是的 很抱歉
[28:01] but, symptomatically, your child is still 但是从症状上来说 你的孩子
[28:02] in the same condition. 还是处于同样的情况
[28:06] We can’t be certain 我们无法确定
[28:07] how her development might be affected. 她的成长会受到什么影响
[28:10] We’d like to keep her here for monitoring– 我们想让她在医院观察…
[28:12] No, no, no, no, I don’t want you or anybody else 不不不 我不想让你或者任何
[28:15] at this hospital taking care of my baby. 这家医院的人照顾我的孩子
[28:17] How soon can I get her out of here? 我最快带她离开这里是什么时候
[28:18] We’ll check with Dr. Grant 我们会问问格兰特医生
[28:20] to see when she can be discharged. 看看她什么时候可以出院
[28:21] I want to go see her now. 我要马上见她
[28:23] Of course. 没问题
[28:38] Mr. Dietrich, how you doing? 迪特里希先生 感觉如何
[28:45] You know what? I am gonna tell you 你知道吗 我要告诉你
[28:46] why I think you threw yourself in front of that car. 我为什么认为你是自己撞上那辆车的
[28:50] It’s precisely because you think you have the perfect life, 严格来说 你认为你有完美的生活
[28:54] and you’re still miserable. 可是你仍然很痛苦
[28:57] So, what, I’m an ingrate? 你说我不知感恩吗
[28:58] No, it’s called endogenous depression, 不 这叫内源性抑郁
[29:01] and it’s caused by your brain chemistry. 是由你大脑的化学物质引起的
[29:04] And like so many people who suffer from depression, 跟很多患有抑郁的人一样
[29:07] you’re ashamed to tell anybody about it, 你羞于告诉任何人
[29:08] ’cause you think it’s your fault. 因为你认为是你的错
[29:13] Okay, yeah, I’m–I bet. Sure, sure. 好吧 我…是吧 当然
[29:17] Okay, look, why don’t you call your wife? 好 你打电话给你妻子
[29:20] Tell her where you are and why you’re here. 告诉她你现在在哪里 为什么到了这里
[29:23] She’s an attorney; she can get you out of here in five minutes. 她是律师 她能马上带你离开这里
[29:25] She knows what to do. 她知道该怎么做
[29:29] What, you don’t want to-what– 怎么 你不想…
[29:32] you don’t want to call her? 你不想打给她吗
[29:37] Why? Are you worried that maybe, if she finds out 为什么 你在担心如果她发现
[29:41] that you’re not the brave, strong man she married, 你不是那个她嫁的勇敢坚强的人
[29:43] she might not love you anymore? 她可能不再爱你了吗
[29:46] Do you know that the single greatest challenge 你知道吗 我面临的最大挑战
[29:48] that I face is trying to convince people 就是想说服大家
[29:52] that depression isn’t a sign of weakness? 抑郁不是软弱的表现
[29:54] Okay, I’ll remember that if I’m ever depressed. 好 如果我抑郁了 我会记住你的话
[29:57] Okay. 好
[30:01] You know, I got to hand it to you. 知道吗 我不得不承认
[30:01] You are–you’re one hell of a performer. 你…你的演技真好
[30:06] I mean, a real trouper. 你可以拿奥斯卡了
[30:09] I mean, keeping it up for so long. 你自己藏了那么久
[30:16] You know, selling this idea of who you think you need to be, 装作你自己心目中自己的样子
[30:19] all the time… 那么久
[30:26] Carrying around the weight of that…performance. 承担着那…表演的重担
[30:33] Isn’t it tiring? 难道不累吗
[30:39] Aren’t you exhausted? 你不累吗
[30:43] I think it’d be exhausting. 我觉得你肯定很累
[30:54] I have absolutely no excuse to be sad. 我没有任何理由悲伤
[30:57] You don’t need an excuse, man. 你不需要理由
[30:59] You’re a human being. 你是人
[31:19] You’re, um… 你…
[31:23] You’re not alone, Mr. Dietrich. 你不是一个人 迪特里希先生
[31:41] So what’s the story? 什么情况
[31:42] Sharon didn’t need to send a trauma surgeon to pick me up. 莎伦不用派个创伤科医生来接我
[31:45] I wanted to do it. I felt bad. 是我想来 我很内疚
[31:49] Why, ’cause I’m the one who got busted? 为什么 因为我被捕了吗
[31:54] Listen, I know you think that, because you’re a trauma surgeon, 我知道你认为因为你是外科医生
[31:57] you’re the boss. 你就是老大
[31:58] But the ED’s mine, and nothing happens in my kingdom 但急诊室是我的 我的地盘上发生任何事
[32:01] that I don’t take responsibility for. 都是我的责任
[32:03] You’re right, you’re right. 你说得对 说得对
[32:05] Maybe–the system’s rigged… 可能 有人玩弄了体系
[32:10] and it pisses me off. 这让我很生气
[32:18] Pisses you off? 让你生气
[32:26] I have sat in jail. 我进过监狱
[32:32] My buddy and I-summer before I went to college, 我跟我哥们 高中毕业后的那个暑假
[32:36] we got busted trying to buy drugs 因为从一个卧底警察那里
[32:38] off of an undercover cop. 买毒品 我们被抓了
[32:41] – You? – Yeah. -你吗 -是
[32:47] I mean, come on, at that age, 拜托 那个年纪的人
[32:48] you think you’re invincible, right? 都以为自己所向无敌 对吧
[32:52] Turns out, 事实证明
[32:54] only one of us was right. 我们只有一个人是对的
[32:56] My dad pulled some strings, 我爸爸走了走关系
[32:58] and he got me off. 把我弄出来了
[33:04] What about your friend? 你朋友呢
[33:08] Well, his dad didn’t own a department store. 他老爸没有开百货公司
[33:14] Turns out the lifeboat was only big enough 救生船上只能乘我们一个人
[33:17] for one of us, so I had a choice. 所以我需要选择
[33:19] I could stand by my friend, 我可以救我朋友
[33:23] or I could jump in. 或者一个人逃生
[33:30] So I jumped in the boat. 所以我一个人逃生了
[33:40] I’m honored that you would share this with me, 你跟我分享这段经历我很荣幸
[33:44] but if you want to make amends, you need to call your friend. 但如果你要补偿 你需要打电话找你朋友
[33:50] I can’t. 打不了了
[33:55] He died of an overdose before I could– 他死于吸毒过量 在我…
[33:59] before I could work up the nerve. 在我鼓起勇气前
[34:13] Zoe– 佐伊
[34:16] Jennifer Baker had a pulmonary embolism four days ago. 珍妮弗·贝克四天前发生了肺栓塞
[34:20] – How’d you hear that? – I saw her chart. -你怎么知道的 -我看过她的病历
[34:23] Will, the woman is suing you. 威尔 她正在起诉你
[34:24] If you accessed those records, they’ll know. 如果你看了记录 他们会知道的
[34:26] – Someone did it for me. – Dr. Manning? -有人替我看的 -曼宁医生吗
[34:29] No. That’s not important. 不是 这不重要
[34:31] The records show that her doctors prescribed heparin 记录说她的医生给她用了肝磷脂
[34:34] to dissolve the clot. 来溶解栓塞
[34:35] So? 所以呢
[34:36] Heparin is contraindicated 在她的实验用药上
[34:37] for use with the medication being used in her drug trial. 肝磷脂属于禁用类药品
[34:40] That means Jennifer’s not on the medication. 这意味着珍妮弗没有用药
[34:42] She’s on the placebo. 她在吃安慰剂
[34:44] Oh, Will, I’m so sorry. 威尔 我很抱歉
[34:46] She’s going to die if we don’t get her switched 如果不给她换有效药品的话
[34:47] over to the active drug. 她会死的
[34:48] Is there anything you can do to make that happen? 你能想办法做点什么吗
[34:50] What? 什么
[34:52] You know the oncologist running the trial, right? 你知道肿瘤医生在进行实验 对吧
[34:54] Maybe you can petition. 也许你可以求求他
[34:55] I-I-I can’t. 我 我不能
[34:56] It would compromise the whole trial. 这会毁掉整个试验的
[34:58] All right, then we’ll do something without him knowing. 好吧 那我们背着他做点什么
[35:00] Like back-date a scan. 比如填早扫描件日期
[35:01] No, Will, please. God. 别 威尔 别闹
[35:04] Listen, I am asking you for this–for this one thing, 听着 我拜托你件事 就一件
[35:07] for me-to let this go. 就当为我做的 放手吧
[35:12] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[35:16] I can’t. 我做不到
[35:24] What’s wrong with her? 她怎么了
[35:25] – What’s going on? – She’s seizing. -发生了什么 -她在癫痫
[35:27] What’s wrong? Please, help her! 怎么了 求你帮帮她
[35:29] Get the crash cart and page Dr. Grant. 推急救车进来 呼叫格兰特医生
[35:31] – Was her breath low? – She’s pink on the tape. -她呼吸缓慢吗 -舌头粉色
[35:32] Push .7 milligrams of lorazepam. 注射0.7毫升氯羟去甲安定
[35:35] – .7, I got it. – All right, sats are 66. -了解 0.7 -心率66
[35:37] Start bagging her. 开始吸氧
[35:38] What’s wrong with her? What’s going on? 她怎么了 发生了什么
[35:40] She’s stopped breathing. 她呼吸停止了
[35:45] – Sats are coming up. – Is she breathing? -心跳回来了 -她呼吸了吗
[35:48] She’s postictal and protecting her airway. 她在癫痫后发作期 保护她的呼吸道
[35:50] Let’s get another head CT and page pediatric neurology. 呼叫小儿神经科 再做一次脑部CT
[35:53] This is what you were talking about, huh? 这就是你所说的 是吗
[35:54] Yes, seizures can be a part of her condition. 是的 癫痫可能会伴随着她
[35:58] How long will she have ’em? 这病会跟她多久
[36:00] – I don’t know. – Her whole life? -我不知道 -一辈子吗
[36:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:17] That woman has a long road ahead of her. 她前面的路还长着呢
[36:19] They both do. 她们都是
[36:21] You know, there are maybe 17 different agencies 要知道 差不多有17个机构等着
[36:24] ready to jump in when they suspect abuse. 随时出面处理虐童事件
[36:28] But who jumps in to help 又有谁会出面
[36:29] when it’s a single mother who’s struggling? 帮助一个困难重重的单身母亲呢
[36:34] You know, she’s right. 她是对的
[36:36] I did judge her. 我的确带有色眼镜看她了
[36:38] And you know why? 你知道为什么吗
[36:40] Because I can imagine it. 因为我可以想到
[36:42] Owen is bawling his head off 欧文在凌晨三点
[36:45] at 3:00 in the morning. 放声大哭的样子
[36:47] And I am exhausted, 我真是累坏了
[36:49] and I have no one I can hand him to. 但没人能替我看一会儿他
[36:52] So yeah, I can imagine it. 所以 我可以想像的到
[36:56] And there isn’t a mother alive who hasn’t. 没有哪个活着的母亲想象不出
[36:58] The difference is, you won’t do it. 区别在于 你不会虐待他
[37:01] And neither did she. 她也没有虐待她
[37:16] – It’s Maggie. – Look who’s back. -是麦基 -看看谁回来了
[37:20] Maggie. 麦基
[37:23] Dr. Rhodes said you were covering for me. 罗德斯医生说你在顶我的班
[37:25] Yes, and thank God you are back. 对 幸好你回来了
[37:27] I’m sorry I couldn’t pick you up. 抱歉我没法去接你
[37:28] That’s okay. If he was driving Uber, 没事 他要是在优步开车
[37:30] he’d get five stars. 肯定是五星好评
[37:33] I was worried about you. 我很担心你
[37:34] I’m fine. 放心一切都好
[37:38] Why is everybody standing around? 为什么大家都干站着
[37:40] Back to work, Reese. 回去干活 里斯
[37:41] Chop chop. 快点快点
[37:54] You’re Dr. Rhodes? 你是罗德斯医生吗
[37:56] – Yeah. – I had it checked. -是的 -我确认了
[37:57] Dr. Halstead used your code 霍斯特德医生用你的密码
[37:58] to access Jennifer Baker’s records, didn’t he? 查看了珍妮弗·贝克的病历 是吗
[38:01] – Look, I-I didn’t- – I don’t care about any of it. -我并没… -我不在乎这些
[38:04] He found out that she’s only on a placebo. 他发现詹妮弗只是在用安慰剂
[38:06] I’m afraid he’s going to tell her. 我担心他要告诉詹妮弗
[38:15] I’ll handle it. 我来处理
[38:25] Eighth floor. Clinical trial wing, seriously? 8楼 临床试验层 你确定吗
[38:30] When I helped you out earlier, 我之前帮你的时候
[38:32] I didn’t think it was gonna lead to this. 没想到会变成这样
[38:35] What do you care? 你在乎什么呢
[38:38] Well, I’m not going to stand by 我不会袖手旁观
[38:39] and watch another guy ruin his life. 看着你毁掉自己的生活
[38:41] – Hey! – No. -喂 -别
[38:43] You’re not gonna stop me. 你无法阻止我的
[38:44] Actually, I am. 实际上 我可以
[38:49] Damn it! 该死
[38:51] You’re not supposed to go near her. 你不应该靠近她
[38:53] You tell her she’s on a placebo, 你告诉她 她在服用安慰剂
[38:54] that’s your license, okay? 你的执照就没了 知道吗
[38:59] She can go home! 她可以回家的
[39:02] You’re a good doctor. 你是个好医生
[39:05] The world needs good doctors, you ass. 世界需要好医生 你个混球
[39:52] Ms. Reese. 里斯小姐
[39:54] Um, I was unkind to you, 我之前对你不太好
[39:58] and I hope that you’ll allow me to apologize. 希望你能让我说声抱歉
[40:04] It’s okay. 没事的
[40:06] You were sleeping. 你在睡觉
[40:10] I woke you. 我把你吵起来了
[40:13] That is a good way to put it. 这样说很委婉啊
[40:26] You don’t like Chicago-style popcorn? 你不喜欢芝加哥式爆米花吗
[40:29] Mixing caramel with cheese flavors? 焦糖起司风味
[40:31] Sweet and salty-it’s the greatest duo. 甜咸兼备 最佳搭档
[40:34] I thought the great duo was Jordan and Pippen. 我还以为最佳搭的应该是乔丹和皮蓬
[40:40] I’ve been off my meds. 我最近都没吃药
[40:44] Since when? 什么时候开始的
[40:46] I started titrating myself down about ten days ago. 大约十天前我开始给自己滴定
[40:50] I’m sorry. It was a little chemistry experiment. 抱歉 这是个小化学实验
[40:53] I really should have told you during our last session. 我应该在上次开会的时候告诉你的
[40:57] – How’s the experiment going? – Not great. -实验进展如何 -不太好
[41:01] The black cloud is descending. 黑云压城
[41:03] There ain’t no denying it. 毋庸置疑
[41:06] Why did you go off? 为什么停药
[41:10] About a month ago, I just-I started to feel fuzzy, you know? 差不多一个月前 我 我开始觉得发懵
[41:14] Like I was losing my edge, like my antenna– 开始不太能集中 就像天线信号…
[41:18] I mean, you know the focus that it takes to treat patients. 我指的是看病时需要你集中注意力
[41:21] I was worried that I was gonna make a mistake. 我很担心我会犯错
[41:25] Danny, you also can’t treat patients if you’re depressed. 丹尼 你抑郁了也不能看病人啊
[41:28] You’d think I would’ve figured that out by now. 你会以为我现在该明白这个道理了
[41:31] Let me adjust your dose. 我调整你的剂量吧
[41:33] We’ll figure out a balance. 我们会找到平衡的
[41:36] Okay. 好吧
[41:40] Hey, there you go. 给你们
[41:44] So, how was your day? You save some lives? 今天过得如何 又救了几条命吗
[41:51] Okay, got it. 好吧 懂了
[41:53] Not feeling chatty. 不太想聊天哈
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第14集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme