| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:11] | That wasn’t the warm reception I was expecting. | 就这样”热烈欢迎”我吗 | 
| [00:14] | Sorry. Just thinking about the day ahead. | 抱歉 我在想明天的事 | 
| [00:16] | Speaking of… | 说起这个 | 
| [00:17] | dinner before the recruiting event tonight? | 今晚征兵会前一起吃晚餐吧 | 
| [00:20] | Oh, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [00:22] | Inspiring the hearts and minds | 来启发下一届 | 
| [00:23] | of the next generation of Navy sailors. | 海军水手的心智 | 
| [00:26] | Don’t sound so excited. | 别期望太高 | 
| [00:29] | Wish I could stay, but duty calls. | 我想留下来 但职责在身 | 
| [00:31] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [00:34] | You were tossing and turning like crazy last night. | 昨晚你一直翻来覆去的 | 
| [00:37] | Yeah, all good, and yes to dinner. | 没事 今晚一起吃晚餐 | 
| [00:47] | You’re not hearing me, Dr. Halstead. | 你还不懂我的话 霍斯特德医生 | 
| [00:50] | With the hospital being sued– | 医院被起诉… | 
| [00:51] | I’m under a microscope. I get it. | 我会被盯得很紧 我知道 | 
| [00:55] | Doesn’t make it fair. | 可还是不公平 | 
| [00:56] | You ignored your patient’s wishes | 你无视自己病人的愿望 | 
| [00:58] | and put the hospital in jeopardy. | 将医院置于危险中 | 
| [01:00] | It’s absolutely fair, | 这很公平 | 
| [01:02] | and now you have to deal with the consequences. | 现在你就要面对后果 | 
| [01:04] | You’re in for interrogatories, depositions, mediation, | 你会面临质询 停职 仲裁 | 
| [01:08] | and then possibly a civil trial, | 可能还有民事诉讼 | 
| [01:10] | and that doesn’t even include what you may have to | 这还不包括州医学委员会 | 
| [01:13] | go through with the state medical board. | 要对你采取的措施 | 
| [01:15] | Yeah. Okay. | 是 好吧 | 
| [01:17] | Every move you make will be scrutinized | 你的一举一动都会遭到 | 
| [01:19] | by Jennifer Baker’s attorneys. | 詹妮弗·贝克的律师详查 | 
| [01:21] | Stick to the script. | 谨言慎行 | 
| [01:23] | Don’t give them any more ammo. | 别再给他们把柄了 | 
| [01:26] | Until the lawsuit is settled, | 直到官司结束 | 
| [01:28] | you are the perfect doctor. | 你都给我乖乖的 | 
| [01:31] | Are we clear? | 懂了吗 | 
| [01:35] | Because your future at this hospital… | 因为你在这家医院的未来 | 
| [01:39] | depends on it. | 就看它了 | 
| [01:53] | 5 6 7 8 Five, six, seven, eight… | |
| [01:55] | Uh-uh, girlfriend. Go to Treatment 4, please. | 姑娘 请去4号诊室吧 | 
| [01:57] | – You got it. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 | 
| [01:58] | Right this way. | 这边走 | 
| [02:02] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [02:04] | Reese, why so glum? | 里斯 怎么闷闷不乐 | 
| [02:06] | Residency Match picks. | 住院医生选择 | 
| [02:09] | They have to be in by end of day and I have no clue what to do. | 今晚就要截止了 我还不知道该怎么办 | 
| [02:11] | I’m literally choosing | 我可是在选择 | 
| [02:12] | where I’ll spend the next four years of my life. | 要过接下来四年的地方 | 
| [02:14] | And probably the rest of your life after that. | 或许之后就是一辈子了 | 
| [02:17] | Be nice. | 别吓她 | 
| [02:18] | Dr. Choi, incoming! | 崔医生 有病人来 | 
| [02:21] | – Where are we going, Maggie? – Trauma 2. | -送去哪里 麦基 -创伤2室 | 
| [02:23] | – Dad? – Bret Cooper, 17-year-old male, | -爸爸 -布莱特·库伯 17岁男性 | 
| [02:26] | down on the ice after a hip check–GCS 10, improved to a 12. | 在冰面上臀部被撞 10级昏迷 好转到12 | 
| [02:29] | Must have got his bell rung. | 这一定是犯规了 | 
| [02:30] | I’m his father. I was there. | 我是他父亲 当时也在场 | 
| [02:32] | He didn’t get his bell rung. He barely got hit. | 那人没被吹犯规 他没什么事 | 
| [02:34] | Bret, I’m Dr. Choi. Can you hear me? | 布莱特 我是崔医生 听得见吗 | 
| [02:36] | – Can you breathe? – Get me off of here! | -你能呼吸吗 -放我下去 | 
| [02:37] | All right, let’s transfer him. Reese, on your count. | 把他移到病床上 里斯你来数 | 
| [02:40] | Okay, nice and easy. One, two, three. | 好 小心 123 | 
| [02:44] | Transfer the oxygen, leave him on the cannula, | 给他吸氧 别换插管 | 
| [02:45] | and let’s get him up on the monitors. | 上监视器 | 
| [02:46] | – On it. – Check his SAT levels. | -是 -检查生命体征状况 | 
| [02:49] | Okay. Pupils equal bilaterally and reactive. | 两侧瞳孔均有反应 | 
| [02:51] | He stayed on his skates the whole time. | 他一直穿着冰鞋 | 
| [02:54] | Bret, I need you to focus on me– is there any pain? | 布莱特 看我 你哪里疼 | 
| [02:56] | Ah–there! Right where you’re touching. | 就你碰的这里 | 
| [02:59] | Your show, Reese. | 看你了 里斯 | 
| [03:01] | He needs a CT head and spine, | 扫描大脑与脊柱 | 
| [03:03] | and I would get him a chest X-ray. | 我去给他做胸透 | 
| [03:04] | – Come on, really? – We got this. | -真的吗 -相信我们 | 
| [03:06] | Oh, my God– is it a concussion– what happened, Jack? | 天啊 是脑震荡吗 怎么回事 杰克 | 
| [03:08] | He was battling for a puck along the boards– it’s nothing. | 他当时在场边争球 没事的 | 
| [03:11] | Here we are in the emergency room, Jack. | 我们可是在急诊室 杰克 | 
| [03:13] | Mr. and Mrs. Cooper, I’m gonna need you to step outside. | 库伯先生库伯太太 请你们离开抢救室 | 
| [03:15] | Bret had a bad concussion last month. | 布莱特上个月就严重脑震荡过 | 
| [03:17] | Honey, it’s not a concussion. | 亲爱的 这不是脑震荡 | 
| [03:20] | Look, Doc, he’s got a scholarship | 医生 波士顿学院还有 | 
| [03:22] | on the table for Boston College, okay? | 奖学金在等着他 好吗 | 
| [03:24] | Another concussion, they might rescind the offer. | 再有次脑震荡 他们可能就撤回了 | 
| [03:25] | My eyes– everything’s blurry! | 我的眼睛 一切都好模糊 | 
| [03:27] | Bret, you have to stay still. | 布莱特 别乱动 | 
| [03:29] | Please, Bret, you have to hold still–hold still, buddy. | 拜托 别乱动 伙计 | 
| [03:31] | – Dad! – Son, you okay? | -爸爸 -儿子 你还好吗 | 
| [03:33] | Dad! Dad, I can’t see! | 爸爸 我看不见了 | 
| [03:35] | – Stay still, Bret. – I can’t see! | -别动 布莱特 -我看不见了 | 
| [03:38] | Stay still, Bret. Stay still. | 别动 布莱特 | 
| [04:04] | Wake up, Sleeping Beauty. | 醒醒 睡美人 | 
| [04:05] | – The cat nap’s over. – Oh, yeah. | -这盹该打完了 -是 | 
| [04:07] | They’re on their way in. | 他们在来的路上 | 
| [04:09] | – How long was I down? – About 20 minutes. | -我睡了多久 -大概20分钟 | 
| [04:11] | Oh, it felt like 20 seconds. | 感觉就像20秒 | 
| [04:14] | You know you’re only supposed to work 12-hour shifts, right? | 你知道轮班只能12小时 对吗 | 
| [04:16] | – It’s the law. – I know. | -法律规定的 -我知道 | 
| [04:18] | But Dr. Downey makes his own rules. | 但唐尼医生有他的规矩 | 
| [04:22] | – All right– – Half a minute more. | -好吧 -我再睡半分钟 | 
| [04:25] | Come on. | 求你了 | 
| [04:27] | Down. | 躺下 | 
| [04:31] | Ticktock. | 抓紧吧 | 
| [04:39] | Doc, hey. How is he? | 你好 医生 他怎么样 | 
| [04:40] | – What happened to his eyesight? – His vision’s fine. | -他的眼睛有事吗 -视力无碍 | 
| [04:42] | It was a transient impairment, probably caused by anxiety. | 是短暂性障碍 可能是因为紧张 | 
| [04:45] | What about his head? Is it another concussion? | 他的脑袋呢 又是脑震荡吗 | 
| [04:47] | Can’t say for sure yet. | 现在还说不好 | 
| [04:49] | We’re doing a CT of his head and cervical spine | 我们在扫描他的脑部与颈椎 | 
| [04:52] | to make sure there’s no bleeding. | 确保没有出血 | 
| [04:53] | That might require surgery. | 可能需要手术 | 
| [04:54] | Surgery? Oh, God. | 手术吗 天啊 | 
| [04:56] | I’m not saying he needs surgery. | 我不是说就一定要手术 | 
| [04:58] | We just need to rule everything out. | 只是得排除所有可能 | 
| [04:59] | Relax, hon, okay? | 别担心 亲爱的 | 
| [05:00] | Let’s not get worked up before the tests come back. | 结果还没出来 我们先别慌 | 
| [05:03] | It’s–it–it’s… | 这… | 
| [05:07] | it’s like… it’s like I… | 就像我… | 
| [05:10] | It’s like I said before. It–it l-looks worse than it is. | 就像我说过的 表象比实际严重 | 
| [05:14] | Look, Doc, I played 18 seasons. I took a hit or two. | 医生 我打了18年冰球 也被撞过 | 
| [05:18] | 99% of the time, it was nothing. | 大多数时候 都没什么 | 
| [05:20] | I sat out a shift, got right back in. | 坐旁边歇上一轮 就能再上场 | 
| [05:22] | Trust me, I get it. | 相信我 我知道 | 
| [05:24] | Listen, as soon as we get the tests back, | 一拿到检查结果 | 
| [05:27] | we’ll figure out our next step. | 我们就会知道下一步该怎么做了 | 
| [05:29] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [05:30] | – Thanks. – Sure. | -谢谢 -没事 | 
| [05:32] | Ma’am. | 失陪 | 
| [05:35] | It’s gonna be fine. | 会没事的 | 
| [05:48] | – Tired, Dr. Rhodes? – No, I feel great. | -累吗 罗德斯医生 -不 我觉得好极了 | 
| [05:50] | Sign for the lungs, and let’s move. | 肺到位 我们走吧 | 
| [05:53] | All right. | 好吧 | 
| [05:55] | – How long was he waiting? – Half a minute. | -他等了多久 -半分钟 | 
| [06:02] | – Watch out, please. – Yes. Spoke with Dr. Bucchheit | -请注意 -对 和布赫海特医生谈过 | 
| [06:04] | about Loratazone– think it’s gonna work out. | 氟雷他纵 应该有用 | 
| [06:07] | Hey, Greg, let me call you back. | 格雷格 我回头再打给你 | 
| [06:11] | Dr. Halstead–Will. | 霍斯特德医生 威尔 | 
| [06:14] | Zoe, how are you? Your hair’s different. | 佐伊 你好啊 发型换了 | 
| [06:17] | – I like it. – Yeah? | -我喜欢 -是吗 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 | 
| [06:22] | Had a great time the other night. | 那晚上开心吗 | 
| [06:24] | You’ve officially converted me to a rye whiskey girl. | 你快把我变成嗜酒姑娘了 | 
| [06:26] | It cleanses the soul, or at least the memory. | 能净化灵魂啊 至少能净化记忆 | 
| [06:30] | Things any better? | 有进展吗 | 
| [06:31] | Well, they haven’t gotten worse. | 还没变得更糟 | 
| [06:32] | Guess that’s something. | 这应该就算好了 | 
| [06:34] | Good. Cup half full–my kind of guy. | 很好 我就喜欢乐观的人 | 
| [06:38] | Round two soon? | 什么时候再去喝一杯 | 
| [06:40] | I’m free tonight. | 我今晚没事 | 
| [06:42] | I’ll call you when my shift’s over. | 我轮班结束给你打电话 | 
| [06:44] | Yeah. Okay. | 好啊 | 
| [06:48] | Mr. Anderson, I’m Dr. Halstead. | 安德森先生 我是霍斯特德医生 | 
| [06:50] | Oh, please, call me Tim. | 叫我蒂姆就好 | 
| [06:52] | You got it, Tim. | 好啊 蒂姆 | 
| [06:54] | So you’re a diabetic? | 你有糖尿病吗 | 
| [06:55] | Yeah, since after college. Lucky bastard, I know. | 是啊 大学毕业就有了 真走运啊 | 
| [06:58] | I see you’re on the blood-thinner Warfarin. | 我看到你在吃血液稀释剂 华法令 | 
| [07:00] | – How’s your INR? – Don’t know. | -你的INR值怎么样 -不知道 | 
| [07:02] | I haven’t had it checked in a few weeks. | 好几周没查了 | 
| [07:04] | Mm-hmm. Let’s have a listen. | 我们来听一下 | 
| [07:13] | Yeah, you’ve also had a mitral valve replaced. | 你还置换了二尖瓣 | 
| [07:15] | I can hear the clicking. | 我听到滴答声了 | 
| [07:16] | Yeah, two stent operations, an atherectomy, | 对 两次支架手术 一次斑块切除术 | 
| [07:18] | and a laser angioplasty. | 以及一次激光血管清理术 | 
| [07:20] | And somehow still putting us all to shame. | 还是让我们很羞愧 | 
| [07:22] | You look like a Bergdorf’s catalog. | 你就像时尚目录一样 | 
| [07:24] | Well, look good, feel good, Dr. Manning. | 看起来挺好啊 曼宁医生 | 
| [07:27] | I was wondering if I would see you. | 我刚还在想能不能见到你呢 | 
| [07:29] | Dr. Halstead, you mind if I sit in? | 霍斯特德医生 介意我旁听吗 | 
| [07:32] | You don’t have to ask. | 不用问 | 
| [07:34] | So what’s going on today? | 今天怎么了 | 
| [07:35] | Last time you were in for a foot infection. | 上次你进来是因为足部感染 | 
| [07:36] | – Any reoccurrence? – No, | -复发了吗 -不 | 
| [07:38] | just a little shortness of breath. | 就是有点呼吸急促 | 
| [07:39] | I was cleaning out my attic, | 我那会儿在清理阁楼 | 
| [07:41] | started feeling a little light-headed. | 感觉有点头晕 | 
| [07:44] | Nothing, really, to worry about, | 也没什么 不用担心 | 
| [07:45] | but, still, better safe than sorry. | 但还是求个稳妥吧 | 
| [07:46] | Anything else? | 还有什么问题吗 | 
| [07:48] | My left leg’s been aching a bit. | 我左腿有点疼 | 
| [07:49] | Mr. Anderson is in congestive heart failure. | 安德森先生有充血性心力衰竭 | 
| [07:52] | – Oh? – It’s mild. | -有吗 -一点点 | 
| [07:54] | At least, that’s what my last doctor told me. | 是上一个医生告诉我的 | 
| [07:56] | But you could still stand to lose some of that fluid. | 去掉点血你还是可以的 | 
| [07:59] | All right, what we’re gonna do–chest X-ray, EKG, labs. | 好 我们要做胸透 心电图 做个化验 | 
| [08:02] | Have IR do an angiogram, check the flow of the leg. | 做个血管造影 检查一下腿部的血液流通 | 
| [08:06] | Here I was, thinking I was gonna make it home | 我还在想回家来不来得及 | 
| [08:08] | for the Bulls game. | 看公牛队比赛呢 | 
| [08:11] | Don’t worry, Tim, we’ll get you the wi-fi password. | 别担心 蒂姆 我们会给你无线密码的 | 
| [08:13] | You can watch the game on your phone. | 你可以在手机上看 | 
| [08:21] | A little overboard. His leg wasn’t cold. | 有点过了 他的腿没僵 | 
| [08:24] | A vascular ultrasound, maybe, | 做个血管超声差不多 | 
| [08:25] | but an angiogram’s a bit much to start. | 做血管造影有点过了吧 | 
| [08:27] | He’s a decade-long vasculopath. | 他有十年的血管病变 | 
| [08:29] | His blood vessels are shot. | 血管受到影响了 | 
| [08:31] | He’s not indicating. | 没有症状 | 
| [08:32] | I hardly think he needs another uncomfortable procedure. | 我不认为他需要再做一个不舒服的检查 | 
| [08:35] | There’s no telling what he needs. | 没人敢说他不需要 | 
| [08:37] | Look, I am not dismissing you, Nat, | 听着 我不是在轻视你 小娜 | 
| [08:39] | but I did the intake. | 但是我接的病人 | 
| [08:41] | It’s my call. | 我说了算 | 
| [08:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:54] | Hoo, you look like crap. | 你脸色好差 | 
| [08:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:58] | Downey boot camp. | 简直是训练营 | 
| [09:00] | Presume you’re on the transplant? | 你要做器官移植吗 | 
| [09:01] | Ex-vivo–have you ever seen one? | 离体 你见过吗 | 
| [09:03] | The lungs are perfused out– | 肺完全离… | 
| [09:05] | Outside the body, yeah. I know the procedure. | 在体外 我知道过程 | 
| [09:08] | Yeah, the patient was an NYFD first responder on 911. | 没错 病人是纽约消防局接到的 | 
| [09:12] | He developed pulmonary fibrosis from debris exposure. | 和碎片接触导致肺纤维化 | 
| [09:15] | So no good deed, right? | 情况不妙啊 | 
| [09:18] | I got to jet. | 我得走了 | 
| [09:19] | Your trauma pages are coming to me now. | 你的创伤病人都来找我了 | 
| [09:22] | – Lunch later? – Page me. | -一起吃午饭吗 -喊我 | 
| [09:27] | So then I just break up the center | 然后我就冲破了中心 | 
| [09:29] | and carry the puck into the zone myself? | 把冰球带入得分区了 | 
| [09:30] | Exactly. You catch the D-man in the neutral zone. | 没错 你抓住了中间那家伙 | 
| [09:33] | And I’ll be left with a two-on-one. | 然后我就二对一了 | 
| [09:35] | Good read. | 聪明 | 
| [09:36] | Hey, put that away now. | 快收起来 | 
| [09:41] | Good news. CT head and spine were clear. | 好消息 头部和脊柱CT检查都出来了 | 
| [09:43] | – No concussion? – No concussion. | -没有震荡 -没有 | 
| [09:45] | So I’m out of here? | 我能出院了吗 | 
| [09:47] | And off to Chestnut Hill. Go, Eagles. | 可以去栗树山了 加油 老鹰队 | 
| [09:49] | – Sweet! Thanks, Doc. – Sure. | -好嘞 谢谢 医生 -不用谢 | 
| [09:54] | Sports aren’t really my thing. | 我不懂运动 | 
| [09:58] | What’d I tell you, hon? | 我和你说什么来着 亲爱的 | 
| [09:59] | Nothing. The kid’s a rock. | 没事 孩子壮着呢 | 
| [10:01] | Like father, like son. Doc, thanks so much. | 有其父必有其子 谢谢你 医生 | 
| [10:04] | You got it. | 不用 | 
| [10:08] | Okay, so let’s go tell those bad-news scouts | 好 我们去告诉那些童子军们 | 
| [10:12] | that the nation’s number-one recruit is good to go. | 全国最厉害的学员来了 | 
| [10:15] | Dr. Choi, is it possible you missed something? | 崔医生 你会不会错过了什么 | 
| [10:18] | – Bret complains of headaches. – Mom. | -布莱特说过他头疼 -妈 | 
| [10:19] | He’s had this one for two weeks. | 都两周了 | 
| [10:20] | Joan, enough! | 琼 够了 | 
| [10:25] | Look, the scan came back clean, honey. | 检查结果说没事 亲爱的 | 
| [10:28] | Stop looking for something that isn’t there. | 别杞人忧天了 | 
| [10:32] | LP? | 腰椎穿刺 | 
| [10:34] | Headaches could be a symptom of meningitis. | 头疼可能是脑膜炎的症状 | 
| [10:36] | An infection like that wouldn’t show up on the CT. | 这种感染CT扫描上不会显示出来 | 
| [10:39] | Could explain why a minor hit | 也可以解释为什么之前的一次小碰撞 | 
| [10:40] | caused such a big reaction earlier. | 会造成这么大的反应 | 
| [10:42] | I think it’s best we do a spinal tap. | 我想我们最好做一次脊椎穿刺 | 
| [10:44] | Okay, but meningitis, that is treatable, right? | 好吧 但脑膜炎是可以治愈的对吗 | 
| [10:48] | Hockey can wait for an hour, Jack. | 晚一小时再去打冰球没关系的 杰克 | 
| [10:51] | Okay, Joan. | 好吧 琼 | 
| [10:53] | So, Bret, | 布莱特 | 
| [10:55] | if you could lie on your side | 麻烦你侧卧 | 
| [10:57] | and pull your knees up to your chest, | 然后将膝盖尽量蜷至胸部 | 
| [10:59] | I’m gonna numb you with a local anesthetic. | 我会对你进行局部麻醉 | 
| [11:01] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [11:03] | Feeling a little dizzy. | 有点头晕 | 
| [11:04] | – Okay. – Bret? Bret! | -好吧 -布莱特 | 
| [11:07] | – Bret! – Bret! | -布莱特 -布莱特 | 
| [11:09] | – Bret! – Reese! | -布莱特 -里斯 | 
| [11:11] | Little help! | 快来人帮忙 | 
| [11:17] | – Anything hurt? – Not really. | -伤到哪里了吗 -还好 | 
| [11:20] | Gonna be stiff tomorrow, though, aren’t I? | 不过明天估计就浑身酸疼了 是吧 | 
| [11:22] | Yeah, but pain builds character. | 那是 但疼痛能锻炼人的品质 | 
| [11:25] | According to who, exactly? | 这到底是谁说的 | 
| [11:28] | Bret still needs an LP. You good? | 布莱特还需要做腰椎穿刺 你能行吗 | 
| [11:30] | Uh…fourth period, | 最后一节比赛 | 
| [11:32] | bottom of the 9th– put me back in, Coach. | 九局下半 让我上场吧 教练 | 
| [11:35] | Butchered hockey, football, | 一句话就毁了三项运动 | 
| [11:37] | and baseball in one sentence–impressive. | 冰球 橄榄球和棒球 真厉害 | 
| [11:40] | Dr. Charles, thanks for coming down. | 查尔斯医生 谢谢你过来 | 
| [11:42] | – Quick favor? – Shoot. | -能帮个忙吗 -尽管说 | 
| [11:44] | Uh, got a patient, 17-year-old hockey player. | 我有个病人 17岁的冰球运动员 | 
| [11:47] | I heard. Bret “Bear” Cooper. | 我听说了 “大熊”布莱特·库伯 | 
| [11:49] | Dad was a heavy. | 父亲是个重量级选手 | 
| [11:50] | Hear the kid’s even better. | 听说儿子更加青出于蓝 | 
| [11:51] | Wouldn’t have taken you for a jock. | 还不知道你对体育也这么有兴趣 | 
| [11:52] | Oh, come on–sport’s the oldest form of group therapy. | 体育可是最古老的小组治疗方式 | 
| [11:55] | We yell. We scream. | 我们呐喊狂叫 | 
| [11:57] | Testosterone spikes. | 雄性激素爆棚 | 
| [11:59] | Every now and then, we even get to believe in a miracle. | 时不时还能让我们相信奇迹 | 
| [12:02] | Your patient… | 你的病人 | 
| [12:03] | It’s actually his father Jack that I needed the consult on. | 需要帮助的其实是他的父亲杰克 | 
| [12:05] | He’s exhibiting memory loss, hand tremors, agitation– | 他表现出了记忆衰退 手颤 易怒 | 
| [12:08] | could be Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, | 很可能是慢性创伤性脑病 | 
| [12:10] | but I’d like to rule out anxiety and depression first. | 但我想先排除焦虑症和抑郁症 | 
| [12:13] | CTE sounds right. | 慢性创伤性脑病确实有可能 | 
| [12:14] | Get hit in the head that many times, | 他在赛场上头部被撞击这么多次 | 
| [12:15] | it’s bound to catch up with you. | 迟早是会出事的 | 
| [12:17] | – Yeah. – Past always does. | -是啊 -你永远摆脱不了过去 | 
| [12:22] | Listen, sorry about the other day. | 那天的事我很抱歉 | 
| [12:23] | – We got slammed. – I get it. | -我们忙坏了 -我明白 | 
| [12:25] | E.D. never sleeps. | 急诊室永不休息 | 
| [12:27] | But if you keep skipping our sessions, buddy, | 但如果你继续逃我的咨询 哥们 | 
| [12:30] | I’m afraid you won’t either. | 恐怕你也睡不了了 | 
| [12:38] | So finally, as we reintroduce blood into your lungs, | 我们终于能再次让血液进入你的肺部 | 
| [12:41] | we will manually compress the pulmonary artery | 我们会人工按压肺动脉 | 
| [12:43] | to avoid initial volume overload. | 避免一开始血液过量 | 
| [12:46] | Hey, can I see those lungs again, please, Doc? | 我能再看看那肺吗 医生 | 
| [12:49] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 | 
| [12:54] | Science fiction meets reality. | 科幻小说居然成真了 | 
| [12:58] | I just hope they work as well once they’re in me. | 我只希望它在我身体里也能正常运作 | 
| [13:00] | Believe me, you couldn’t be in better hands | 相信我 唐尼医生的技术 | 
| [13:01] | than Dr. Downey’s. | 你可以尽管放心 | 
| [13:04] | We’ll see you in the O.R., Mr. Mosconi. | 我们手术室见 莫斯科尼先生 | 
| [13:09] | Your lungs got a Chicago Fire escort | 你的肺还是芝加哥消防局送来的 | 
| [13:11] | like I have never seen. | 我从没见过这种排场 | 
| [13:13] | Brothers in arms. | 他们是我哥们 | 
| [13:19] | This is really happening. | 真的要这么做了 | 
| [13:21] | It is. We’ll see you on the other side. | 没错 等你醒来后再见 | 
| [13:25] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [13:29] | Quite the presentation, Dr. Rhodes. | 解说得不错啊 罗德斯医生 | 
| [13:31] | I wanted to be thorough. | 我想尽量详尽一点 | 
| [13:33] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [13:35] | Next time, in English. | 下一次 别说那么多专业术语 | 
| [13:38] | Patient’s already overwhelmed. | 病人想的已经够多了 | 
| [13:42] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [13:44] | Start of the second, Bulls are looking strong… | 第二节开始 公牛队气势如虹 | 
| [13:46] | – What’s the score? – Bulls are up by 4. | -比分多少 -公牛队领先4分 | 
| [13:50] | Nice. | 不错 | 
| [13:52] | Dr. Manning, Tim’s blood work came back. | 曼宁医生 蒂姆的血检报告出来了 | 
| [13:55] | INR’s high. | 国际标准化比值很高 | 
| [13:56] | Same thing happened the last time he came in. | 他上次来之后一定又发生了什么 | 
| [13:59] | All right, let’s ease him off the blood thinners | 好吧 逐渐减少他的血液稀释剂 | 
| [14:00] | and give him 10mg of Vitamin K | 然后给他10毫克维生素K | 
| [14:02] | to level off his clotting factors. | 来稳定他的凝血因子 | 
| [14:04] | – Put in the order. – Thanks. | -我会记下的 -谢了 | 
| [14:05] | Oh, those tests that Dr. Halstead ordered? | 对了 霍尔斯特德医生要求的那些检查结果呢 | 
| [14:08] | All negative. | 全部阴性 | 
| [14:10] | Put Tim through all that stress for nothing. | 让蒂姆白白紧张了那么久 | 
| [14:21] | They won’t listen. They’re doing a lumbar puncture. | 他们不听 非要做腰椎穿刺 | 
| [14:25] | That is exactly what I was trying to tell them. | 我就是这么跟他们说的 | 
| [14:30] | Okay, yeah. I’ll keep you posted, Doc. Thanks. | 好 有消息我再通知你 医生 谢了 | 
| [14:34] | Mr. Cooper? | 库伯先生 | 
| [14:35] | Dan Charles. Boy, what a pleasure. | 丹·查尔斯 见到你太荣幸了 | 
| [14:39] | That’s quite a grip. | 手劲不小啊 | 
| [14:41] | Good for stick handling. You ever played hockey? | 挺适合握杆的 你打过冰球吗 | 
| [14:43] | Oh, a million years ago. Only Junior League goalie, | 八百年前的事了 只当过青年联赛守门员 | 
| [14:46] | but had one shut-out. Best day of my life. | 但有一场让对方一分没得 最美好的记忆 | 
| [14:49] | Ha. I loved the Junior Leagues. | 我最喜欢青年联赛了 | 
| [14:51] | Played the game for no other reason than it was fun. | 纯粹为了乐趣而打球 | 
| [14:54] | Don’t read too much into that. | 别想太多 | 
| [14:56] | You are a shrink, right? | 你是心理医生 对吧 | 
| [14:58] | Oh, boy, what gave me away? | 是我哪里暴露了 | 
| [15:00] | Well, the team always had a couple on the payroll. | 以前队里总会有那么一两个 | 
| [15:03] | Soft spoken, loved eye contact, | 轻声细语 目光和蔼 | 
| [15:05] | and not to mention the sweater vest | 还有毛衣背心 | 
| [15:07] | and the Rockports didn’t help. | 和乐步皮鞋也出卖了你 | 
| [15:08] | Oh, geez. Well, then you know | 老天 既然这样 | 
| [15:11] | exactly what my next question’s gonna be. | 你很清楚我下一个问题会是什么 | 
| [15:13] | How am I feeling? | 我感觉如何 | 
| [15:15] | Conflicted. | 很矛盾 | 
| [15:16] | I mean, my son is in the E.D., | 我儿子在急诊室 | 
| [15:18] | so as a dad, I’m concerned. | 所以作为父亲 我很担心 | 
| [15:21] | But as a former player, | 但作为退役球手 | 
| [15:22] | knowing that leaving it out on the ice is what got us here, | 我知道我们会来这里是因为他在球场上拼尽了全力 | 
| [15:26] | couldn’t be more proud. | 为此我无比骄傲 | 
| [15:28] | Sacrifice in the name of sport– | 为体育献身 | 
| [15:30] | wouldn’t know anything about that. | 这我就没什么体会了 | 
| [15:32] | I never played hockey. | 从来没有打过冰球 | 
| [15:33] | You know, that’s a shame. | 那真是可惜 | 
| [15:35] | I mean, you got great width, you know? | 你的体型很适合 知道吗 | 
| [15:36] | You never thought about playing goalie? | 你从来没想过当守门员吗 | 
| [15:38] | Mm–more of a bookworm than a bruiser. | 我比较喜欢看书 不喜欢运动 | 
| [15:41] | Yeah, I got you. | 我懂 | 
| [15:44] | The spinal tap’s done. | 脊椎穿刺做好了 | 
| [15:45] | We’ll get it off to the lab and go from there. | 我们会送去化验 再进行分析 | 
| [15:47] | Great. | 好的 | 
| [15:48] | Well, nice to meet you, Doc. | 很高兴见到你 医生 | 
| [15:49] | Real pleasure. | 非常荣幸 | 
| [15:52] | – Short-term memory loss– – As of now, | -短期记忆缺失 -暂时来看 | 
| [15:54] | CTE’s only diagnosable postmortem, | 慢性创伤性脑病只有死后才能判断出来 | 
| [15:56] | but I’m afraid your instincts are correct. | 但恐怕你的直觉是对的 | 
| [16:03] | You still at it? | 你还在看 | 
| [16:04] | Didn’t your mom ever tell you you’d go blind | 你妈妈没告诉过你盯着屏幕太久 | 
| [16:06] | staring at a screen that long? | 会瞎的吗 | 
| [16:08] | My mother was a litigation attorney | 我妈妈是一名诉讼代理律师 | 
| [16:09] | and worked 90-hour weeks. She didn’t tell me much. | 一周工作90小时 跟我没什么时间说话 | 
| [16:12] | Well, guess it’s on the nurses then. | 那就得由我们护士来管了 | 
| [16:14] | All right, this hospital’s too far from the city. | 好吧 这家医院离城里太远 | 
| [16:16] | You wouldn’t last a week in the boonies. | 你在郊区根本撑不过一个礼拜 | 
| [16:19] | Oh, and this one’s way too vanilla. | 这家也太小清新了 | 
| [16:21] | You’ve been rolling with us. | 你老是跟我们混 | 
| [16:22] | You got a little flavor now. | 现在口味肯定变重了 | 
| [16:23] | This one’s Boston? | 这家还是波士顿的呢 | 
| [16:25] | Winters are terrible. | 那儿的冬天糟透了 | 
| [16:29] | All right, you got me on that one. | 好吧 其实我不知道 | 
| [16:31] | Maybe…we’re angling for you to stay. | 也许…我们只是想让你留下来 | 
| [16:35] | Chicago Med’s definitely in the running. | 芝加哥医院绝对是个好地方 | 
| [16:38] | It’s my specialty I’m torn over. | 但我的专长发生了改变 | 
| [16:39] | I always thought I’d choose pathology, | 我一直以为我会选择病理学 | 
| [16:41] | but the E.D.’s really… grown on me. | 但是急救室的工作…让我很感兴趣 | 
| [16:45] | I can’t believe I just said that. | 真不敢相信我这么说了 | 
| [16:46] | Oh, that’s okay, sweetie. | 没关系 亲爱的 | 
| [16:48] | You’re not the first lab geek that we’ve turned. | 你不是唯一一个被我们同化的实验室呆子 | 
| [16:56] | You shouldn’t be the last one in. | 你不该是最后一个到场的 | 
| [16:58] | Patient’s ready, Dr. Downey. | 病人都准备好了 唐尼医生 | 
| [16:59] | Let’s get this show on the road. | 我们开始干活吧 | 
| [17:01] | Propofol’s going in. | 已推注异丙酚 | 
| [17:07] | Pressure’s tanking. | 血压在下降 | 
| [17:10] | – No pulse. – Rhodes, on his chest. | -没有脉搏了 -罗德斯 胸部按压 | 
| [17:16] | Allen, how much epi has he gotten? | 艾伦 他注射了多少肾上腺素 | 
| [17:18] | 20 mics. | 20毫克 | 
| [17:24] | Got a pulse back. | 脉搏回来了 | 
| [17:25] | Good waveform on the A Line. | 跳动很稳定 | 
| [17:28] | He’s in sinus rhythm. | 他出现窦性心律 | 
| [17:29] | Let’s TEE. | 做食道超声心动图 | 
| [17:31] | All right. | 好的 | 
| [17:32] | – Here you go, Doctor. – Thank you, Nurse. | -给 医生 -谢谢 护士 | 
| [17:39] | Get in there. | 进去了 | 
| [17:43] | Show me what I need to see. | 让我看看情况 | 
| [17:45] | Look at the aortic valve. | 看看主动脉瓣膜 | 
| [17:48] | Valve area’s .6. | 瓣膜面积0.6 | 
| [17:50] | Cardiologist said it was only mild to moderately stenotic. | 心脏病医生说只是轻度到中度狭窄 | 
| [17:52] | I know, but this is critical. | 我知道 但这是重度 | 
| [17:54] | He needs a new valve. | 他需要新的瓣膜 | 
| [17:55] | How long have the lungs been perfusing? | 肺部灌注多久了 | 
| [17:57] | Including transport, at least six hours. | 包括移植的时间至少有六小时了 | 
| [18:00] | They’re good for another five to six, | 还能再撑五六个小时 | 
| [18:02] | but we can’t transplant until we fix that valve. | 但是不修复好瓣膜就没法移植 | 
| [18:04] | Keep him deep–between his lungs and the blockage, | 继续深度麻醉 他的肺部和血栓这个情况 | 
| [18:06] | he won’t tolerate going under again. | 没办法在承受一次手术 | 
| [18:07] | You and I need to figure out a plan quickly. | 你跟我得迅速想出解决办法 | 
| [18:12] | Code blue, treatment 1. | 蓝色警报 一号治疗室 | 
| [18:14] | Code blue, treatment 1. | 蓝色警报 一号治疗室 | 
| [18:17] | What happened? | 怎么回事 | 
| [18:18] | A second ago, he was perfectly stable. | 一秒前他还很稳定 | 
| [18:20] | – We were talking. – Hold compressions. | -我们还在说话 -停止按压 | 
| [18:22] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 | 
| [18:24] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. | -怎么回事 -我不知道 | 
| [18:28] | No breath sounds. | 没有呼吸声了 | 
| [18:29] | V-Fib! | 室颤 | 
| [18:31] | Crash cart! | 急救车 | 
| [18:34] | – Charge to 200 joules. – Charging. | -充电200 -充电中 | 
| [18:37] | – Charged. – Everyone clear. | -充电完成 -所有人离手 | 
| [18:40] | Nat, back away. | 小娜 让开 | 
| [18:41] | No, just give me one more second. | 不 再给我一秒 | 
| [18:43] | I see the cords. | 我看到索线了 | 
| [18:45] | I’m almost in. | 差不多进去了 | 
| [18:47] | All right, tube’s in. Let’s go. | 好了 管道插好了 开始 | 
| [18:49] | Everyone clear! | 所有人离手 | 
| [18:52] | Nothing. Copy. O.R. on standby. | 没反应 收到 手术室准备好了 | 
| [18:54] | – Round of epi. – Got it. | -推注肾上腺素 -好的 | 
| [18:55] | – Charging. – Charged. | -充电 -充电完成 | 
| [18:58] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 | 
| [19:02] | Still in fib. | 还在室颤 | 
| [19:03] | Nat, you take over compressions. | 小娜 你来按压 | 
| [19:04] | Don’t stop for anything. April, where’s that epi? | 别为任何事停下 艾普尔 肾上腺素在哪儿 | 
| [19:07] | Epi’s in. | 已注射肾上腺素 | 
| [19:08] | Clear. Clear! | 离手 离手 | 
| [19:13] | CPR. Epi again. | 继续心肺复苏 注射肾上腺素 | 
| [19:14] | Follow it with an amp of bicarb. | 加注碳酸氢盐 | 
| [19:15] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 | 
| [19:20] | Asystole–he’s got no pulse. | 心脏停播 他没有脉搏了 | 
| [19:23] | I got it. | 我来 | 
| [19:31] | Will. | 威尔 | 
| [19:35] | Will, he’s gone. | 威尔 他死了 | 
| [19:48] | Time of death–14:21. | 死亡时间 14点21分 | 
| [20:06] | Balloon valvuloplasty will stabilize the valve | 瓣球囊成形术能稳定瓣膜 | 
| [20:08] | and allow us to do the transplant. | 让我们完成移植 | 
| [20:10] | It’s only a stopgap. | 这只是应急措施 | 
| [20:11] | In a month we’re back at square one | 过一个月我们就又回到了原点 | 
| [20:12] | needing to replace the valve, | 还是得替换瓣膜 | 
| [20:14] | only now the patient’s fresh off a transplant. | 只不过现在病人急需进行移植 | 
| [20:17] | Then we open him up, | 那我们打开他的胸腔 | 
| [20:19] | replace the aortic valve, | 换掉瓣膜 | 
| [20:20] | and do the transplant afterwards. | 然后再进行移植 | 
| [20:21] | I don’t want him open that long. | 我不想把他胸腔开这么久 | 
| [20:23] | Invites a whole host of complications. | 情况会变得很复杂 | 
| [20:25] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [20:28] | How about this? | 那这样呢 | 
| [20:30] | We do the valve replacement and the lung transplant | 我们同时做瓣膜替换 | 
| [20:34] | at the same time. | 和肺部移植 | 
| [20:36] | We’ll do a trans-aortic valve replacement first– | 我们要先做瓣膜替换手术… | 
| [20:39] | less invasive. | 损伤更小 | 
| [20:40] | Cardiologist can go in through the groin via catheter | 心脏科医生可以通过腹股沟导管 | 
| [20:42] | to fix the valve. | 修复瓣膜 | 
| [20:43] | Once they’re done, we’ll move on with the transplant. | 他们做好 我们就进行移植手术 | 
| [20:46] | Yes, sir. | 好的 | 
| [20:49] | A brain infection– like meningitis? | 颅内感染 你是说脑膜炎吗 | 
| [20:52] | You can treat this with antibiotics, can’t you? | 但这是可以用抗生素治疗的对吧 | 
| [20:55] | Possibly. We did catch this one early. | 可以 我们之前的确掌握了这项技术 | 
| [20:57] | This is cerebritis, not meningitis, | 这是大脑炎 而非脑膜炎 | 
| [20:59] | which is not only serious | 这个不止很严重 | 
| [21:00] | but stems from some underlying condition, | 而且是由某些潜在因素引起的 | 
| [21:03] | one we have yet to find. | 而这个因素我们还未查明 | 
| [21:04] | So…more tests? | 那 要做更多检查吗 | 
| [21:06] | Afraid so. | 恐怕必须如此 | 
| [21:10] | Third period, son. We got this. | 第三场 儿子 我们没问题的 | 
| [21:13] | Mr. Cooper… | 库伯先生 | 
| [21:15] | mind if I talk to you for a second? | 能借一步说话吗 | 
| [21:16] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 | 
| [21:21] | Hang tight. | 稍等 | 
| [21:23] | We’re gonna get to the bottom of this. | 我们要好好聊聊 | 
| [21:31] | Look, I couldn’t help but notice earlier– | 听着 我之前无意中发现的 | 
| [21:35] | The CTE. | 慢性创伤性脑病 | 
| [21:36] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I know. | -是啊 -我知道 | 
| [21:38] | I know. I got it under control. | 我知道 我已经把它控制住了 | 
| [21:41] | Mr. Cooper, the disease is progressive. | 库伯先生 病症是不断发展的 | 
| [21:43] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 | 
| [21:45] | I have a private physician, | 我可是有私人医生的 | 
| [21:47] | a team doctor from when I played, | 是我队里的队医 | 
| [21:49] | and he says it’s not too bad. | 他说没事 | 
| [21:50] | And Bret? | 那布莱特呢 | 
| [21:51] | Bret is fine. All right? | 布莱特没事 对吧 | 
| [21:54] | The game’s changed, huh? Safer. | 现在比赛变了 更安全了 | 
| [21:56] | Better equipment, better penalty regulations– | 更好的器械 奖罚制度更完善了 | 
| [21:58] | Does he know? | 他知道吗 | 
| [22:00] | Well, I don’t really see | 我不明白 | 
| [22:02] | how that’s any of your damn business. | 这关你什么事 | 
| [22:03] | Bret deserves the truth. What kind of father | 布莱特理应知道真相 | 
| [22:05] | keeps his kid in the dark? | 什么样的爸爸会一直蒙骗自己儿子啊 | 
| [22:06] | Hey, you watch what you say to me! | 你说话给我小心点 | 
| [22:08] | Dr. Choi! | 崔医生 | 
| [22:17] | I apologize for my colleague, sincerely. | 我为我的同事向您诚挚地道歉 | 
| [22:21] | Why don’t you, um, | 不如你 | 
| [22:22] | why don’t you go check on your wife and son? | 不如你去看看你的妻儿吧 | 
| [22:24] | I’m very sorry about that. | 我非常抱歉 | 
| [22:25] | Okay. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [22:34] | He’s keeping it from Bret. | 他一直瞒着布莱特 | 
| [22:36] | And so you thought threatening him | 所以你就觉得 | 
| [22:37] | would make him more forthcoming? | 威胁他就能让他更坦率吗 | 
| [22:39] | That’s my conversation anyway. Why didn’t you page me? | 这应该是我跟他聊的 你怎么不叫我 | 
| [22:41] | Wouldn’t have helped– guy’s in total denial. | 没用的 那人一心不承认 | 
| [22:43] | Oh, he is? | 是吗 | 
| [22:47] | This is why you go to therapy | 正因如此你才要接受治疗 | 
| [22:51] | and why you stick with it. | 而且还得一直接受治疗 | 
| [23:04] | Come on. | 快点啊 | 
| [23:08] | What the hell? | 什么鬼 | 
| [23:16] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 我能和你聊聊吗 | 
| [23:19] | Why did you administer vitamin K to my patient | 你为什么给我的病人开维他命K | 
| [23:21] | without consulting me? | 还问都不问我一下 | 
| [23:34] | His clotting was slow. | 他的凝血速度很慢 | 
| [23:36] | It’s standard protocol, | 这是符合规范的 | 
| [23:38] | and I think you mean our patient. | 而且我觉得你说的是我们的病人吧 | 
| [23:40] | Your protocol may have caused a pulmonary embolism. | 你的规范可能已经造成了肺栓塞 | 
| [23:43] | You have no grounds to say that. | 你没依据可别说这话 | 
| [23:45] | Any number of things could’ve happened. | 任何事情都可能会发生 | 
| [23:46] | He has been battling his vasculopathy for years. | 他已经和自己的血管病变抗争了好几年了 | 
| [23:49] | Oh, so now he was a ticking time bomb? | 你现在是说他随时都在等死咯 | 
| [23:52] | That’s not what I said, | 我不是这个意思 | 
| [23:54] | and if you had listened, you’d know that. | 你要是有认真听我说话就知道了 | 
| [23:56] | I heard you loud and clear. | 我听得一清二楚 | 
| [23:58] | You thought nothing was wrong, and where is Tim now? | 你觉得自己没做错 那蒂姆呢 | 
| [24:06] | He was stable when I left him. | 我离开的时候他还好好地 | 
| [24:09] | You better think about what you’re saying right now. | 你最好想好了再说话 | 
| [24:11] | Nat, that vitamin K made him throw a clot. | 小娜 维他命K使他失去了一个凝块 | 
| [24:13] | You don’t know that. | 你不知道 | 
| [24:15] | If you hadn’t interfered, he’d still be here. | 要不是你乱插手 他还好好地 | 
| [24:20] | No, this is not about me. | 不 这不关我的事 | 
| [24:23] | This is about you and the mess that you made | 这都是因为你 和你在詹妮弗·贝克 | 
| [24:26] | when you resuscitated Jennifer Baker against her DNR. | 拒绝心肺复苏时硬给她做心肺复苏惹出的乱子 | 
| [24:29] | Well, blaming me for this is not gonna make that right. | 就算你把这事怪在我头上也不能弥补你做的错事 | 
| [24:47] | Hey, I paged you twice. | 我呼叫了你两次 | 
| [24:52] | Shouldn’t you be operating? | 你不是应该在做手术吗 | 
| [24:54] | No, the patient arrested. Cardiologist is doing a TAVR, | 患者心脏病发作 心脏病医师正给他做脉瓣置换 | 
| [24:57] | and I had a minute and figured we might grab a bite to eat. | 我就得了空 想我们可以一起吃点什么 | 
| [25:01] | Sit. | 坐 | 
| [25:08] | I–you know, maybe I’m missing something. | 可能我错过了什么 | 
| [25:10] | I-I just–I pitched Downey | 我刚给唐尼提出了 | 
| [25:14] | at least four solutions, right? | 至少四个解决方案 对吧 | 
| [25:16] | Not one bullet hit its mark. | 他没一个满意 | 
| [25:19] | You know, half the time, I feel like I’m the chosen one. | 有时候 我觉得我就是那个人 | 
| [25:21] | The other half, I feel like I’m failing him. | 其他时候 我觉得自己让他失望了 | 
| [25:23] | I just can’t get a read on the guy. | 我就是不懂他在想什么 | 
| [25:28] | Mind if we talk about something else? | 你介意我们聊点别的什么吗 | 
| [25:34] | Is there something we should be talking about, | 是不是有什么我们应该谈一谈 | 
| [25:37] | ’cause I get the feeling– | 因为我有种感觉 | 
| [25:41] | Damn, uh…I gotta go. | 见鬼 我得走了 | 
| [25:44] | Look, we’ll pick this up later, okay? | 听着 一会儿我们接着聊 好吗 | 
| [25:48] | Yeah. | 好啊 | 
| [25:53] | Often, brain infections are caused | 通常 颅内感染是由于 | 
| [25:55] | by inflammation in the sinuses and in the ears. | 鼻窦和耳内的炎症所引起的 | 
| [26:01] | Your ears look okay. | 你的耳朵没问题 | 
| [26:04] | Always know you wanted to be a doctor? | 你一直知道自己想做一个医生吗 | 
| [26:06] | Yes. | 是的 | 
| [26:09] | And no. | 也不是 | 
| [26:11] | As a kid, I was intrigued by anatomy, | 小时候 我对解剖学很感兴趣 | 
| [26:14] | dissecting frogs and looking at their organs | 解剖青蛙 在显微镜下面 | 
| [26:15] | under the microscope. | 看它们的器官 | 
| [26:17] | But here I am in the E.D. | 但我现在在急诊室里面 | 
| [26:21] | I never thought I’d be dealing with people | 我从没想过我会和人打交道 | 
| [26:22] | in their most difficult times. | 尤其是在他们最艰辛的时候 | 
| [26:27] | And you? | 你呢 | 
| [26:30] | Hockey… | 冰球 | 
| [26:32] | Hockey is… Well, it’s so… | 冰球 它… | 
| [26:35] | – Vicious? – Well, yeah. | -暴力了吗 -是的 | 
| [26:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [26:39] | I don’t understand | 我不理解 | 
| [26:40] | how someone could risk all of their teeth for a game. | 怎么有人会不顾自己失去一嘴牙的危险去比赛 | 
| [26:45] | My dad played pro, | 我爸爸是职业选手 | 
| [26:46] | and I was skating before I could walk. | 我还没会走路就已经会滑冰了 | 
| [26:50] | Even if I wanted a different career, | 即使我想换个工作 | 
| [26:53] | nothing else would feel right on me. | 我也觉得不合适 | 
| [26:56] | Guess you can’t escape who you are. | 我猜是没法逃避自己内心吧 | 
| [27:01] | You’ve got a little dried blood in your nose, | 你鼻子里有点干血 | 
| [27:03] | but it’s probably just because of the fall. | 但有可能是因为摔倒引起的 | 
| [27:05] | Oh, no, I had a nosebleed this morning. | 不 我今早流鼻血流的 | 
| [27:06] | I get ’em all the time. | 经常如此 | 
| [27:08] | All the time? | 经常吗 | 
| [27:09] | Yeah, it’s no big deal. | 是 没什么大不了的 | 
| [27:12] | Can I take a look in your mouth, please? | 可以张嘴让我看一下吗 | 
| [27:15] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [27:24] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 | 
| [27:30] | – Ms. Goodwin? – Yeah? | -古德温女士 -什么事 | 
| [27:31] | My schedule–I would like to be on different shifts | 我的值班表 我不想和霍斯德特医生 | 
| [27:33] | – than Dr. Halstead. – Oh? | -一起轮班 -是吗 | 
| [27:35] | I think it’s in the best interest of our patients. | 我觉得这对病人是最好的 | 
| [27:37] | It’s nothing personal. | 不是私人恩怨 | 
| [27:39] | It sounds personal. You two at odds? | 听起来却是私人恩怨 你们俩闹别扭了 | 
| [27:41] | That’s putting it mildly. | 这么说都算客气了 | 
| [27:43] | Listen, I couldn’t honor your request | 就算我想 我也不能 | 
| [27:44] | even if I wanted to. | 同意你的请求 | 
| [27:46] | With the hospital under scrutiny, | 医院在被审查 | 
| [27:48] | any changes with Dr. Halstead | 霍斯特德医生的任何变动 | 
| [27:50] | could be interpreted as culpability. | 都有可能被认为是有罪 | 
| [27:52] | It’s status quo until the dust clears. | 尘埃落定前就这样了 | 
| [27:55] | You know, when I’m faced with a snarling dog, | 当我面对一条恶犬 | 
| [28:00] | I try to remind myself | 我试着提醒自己 | 
| [28:02] | it’s self-preservation | 是出于自卫 | 
| [28:04] | that’s making him show his teeth. | 让他露出獠牙 | 
| [28:11] | Sinuses and ears were clear of infection, | 鼻窦和耳朵没有感染 | 
| [28:13] | but Bret gets frequent nosebleeds, | 但布莱特经常流鼻血 | 
| [28:15] | has since he was a kid, | 从小就这样 | 
| [28:16] | and he’s got dilated vessels on the inside of his mouth. | 口腔有血管扩张现象 | 
| [28:18] | You’re thinking HHT? | 你觉得是遗传性出血性毛细血管扩张症 | 
| [28:20] | It’s rare, but it fits the symptoms. | 很少见 但符合症状 | 
| [28:22] | Okay, let’s get a CT chest and belly | 好的 去做个胸腹部断层扫描 | 
| [28:23] | – and see what comes back. – Okay. | -看看结果如何 -好的 | 
| [28:25] | Reese, good call. | 里斯 干得不错 | 
| [28:36] | No sign of foreign bodies. | 没有异物 | 
| [28:37] | No abnormalities in my external exam. | 外部检查无异常 | 
| [28:39] | What’s your theory? | 你怎么看 | 
| [28:40] | Pulmonary embolism. | 肺栓塞 | 
| [28:42] | He came into the E.D. with mild CHF | 他心力衰竭被送到急救室 | 
| [28:44] | and was dead in a couple hours. | 几个小时后死亡 | 
| [28:47] | I’m gonna start with the chest then. | 我要从胸部开始 | 
| [29:06] | A pulmonary embolism wouldn’t manifest this much blood. | 肺栓塞不会有这么多血 | 
| [29:09] | Give me some suction. | 帮我吸血 | 
| [29:17] | Definitely not a PE. Give me your hand. | 绝对不是肺栓塞 把手给我 | 
| [29:24] | You feel that? | 摸到了吗 | 
| [29:27] | You feel the hole? | 摸到洞了吗 | 
| [29:30] | Ruptured aortic aneurysm. He didn’t stand a chance. | 主动脉动脉瘤破裂 他不可能活下来 | 
| [29:33] | So I was wrong. | 所以我错了 | 
| [29:36] | Nothing you or anyone else could’ve done. | 你或是其他人都无计可施 | 
| [29:40] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [29:44] | Just go at him right there… | 上去拦截他 | 
| [29:50] | Hey, Bret. | 布莱特 | 
| [29:54] | Mr. And Mrs. Cooper, Bret, | 库伯先生库伯太太 布莱特 | 
| [29:56] | we got our chest CT back. | 我们拿到胸部断层扫描报告了 | 
| [29:59] | Why don’t we have a seat? | 何不坐下说 | 
| [30:01] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [30:02] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [30:10] | Bret has a condition | 布莱特得了一种 | 
| [30:11] | called hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia or HHT. | 叫遗传性出血性毛细血管扩张症的病 也叫HHT | 
| [30:16] | HHT? What’s that? | HHT 那是什么 | 
| [30:18] | Hey, hey, it’s okay, son. | 没事的 儿子 | 
| [30:20] | It causes the blood vessels in different parts of the body | 它会导致身体各处的血管 | 
| [30:22] | to form fragile bundles called arterial venous malformations. | 纠缠成脆弱的束 叫做动静脉畸形 | 
| [30:26] | These AVMs can sometimes allow bacteria to seep into the blood | 这些畸形有时会让细菌渗入到血液 | 
| [30:29] | and spinal fluid and cause an infection. | 或是脊髓液中 会引起感染 | 
| [30:31] | – Is it curable? – It’s manageable. | -可以治好吗 -可以控制 | 
| [30:34] | The AVMs can be repaired, | 静动脉畸形可以修复 | 
| [30:35] | but they have a tendency to recur. | 但还是容易复发 | 
| [30:37] | Okay, so what does it mean? | 好的 所以什么意思 | 
| [30:40] | I can still play, right? | 我还能继续打球对吗 | 
| [30:44] | We’ll try to monitor any AVMs that might develop, | 我们会监视任何潜在的静动脉畸形 | 
| [30:47] | but if there’s an AVM we don’t know about, | 但如果有一处没发现 | 
| [30:50] | one wrong hit, and you could suffer a catastrophic bleed. | 稍有不慎的撞击 你就会大出血 | 
| [30:55] | Look, I’m sorry, Bret, | 很抱歉 布莱特 | 
| [30:56] | but it’s my recommendation that you quit hockey. | 但我建议你放弃冰球 | 
| [31:00] | Okay, listen, if he’s had this his whole life, | 听着 如果他一直有这个病 | 
| [31:03] | – why is it only a problem now? – Yeah… | -为什么到现在才出问题 -是啊 | 
| [31:08] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [31:10] | I am getting a second opinion. | 我会再找个医生的 | 
| [31:17] | Hey, it’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 会没事的 亲爱的 | 
| [31:26] | Mind if we have a minute? | 可以让我们聊聊吗 | 
| [31:29] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 | 
| [31:37] | You said if I take the wrong hit, | 你说如果稍有不慎 | 
| [31:41] | you’re saying I could die? | 是说我可能会死吗 | 
| [31:43] | That’s what I’m saying. | 没错 | 
| [31:46] | Listen to me. I know what you’re thinking. | 听我说 我知道你在想什么 | 
| [31:48] | “One in a million hit can’t happen to me,” | 百万分之一的几率不会发生在我身上 | 
| [31:51] | but it can. | 但还是有可能的 | 
| [31:55] | It can. | 有可能 | 
| [31:57] | I know. | 我知道 | 
| [32:01] | Think about it. | 想想看 | 
| [32:13] | You’ll find another path… | 你会找到另一条人生路 | 
| [32:18] | And it’ll feel right. | 让你感觉合适的路 | 
| [32:21] | I’m sure of it. | 我确定 | 
| [32:29] | I was so certain I was right. | 我当时很确定我是对的 | 
| [32:31] | I did everything I could, covered every single base– | 我尽我所能 注意了每一处细节… | 
| [32:33] | I’m sure you did. | 我相信你 | 
| [32:35] | The worst part– | 最坏的是 | 
| [32:37] | I attacked a colleague. | 我攻击了一个同事 | 
| [32:40] | A friend. | 一个朋友 | 
| [32:41] | You’re under a lot of pressure. | 你压力很大 | 
| [32:43] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道 | 
| [32:46] | If you apologize, | 如果你去道歉 | 
| [32:47] | I’m sure Dr. Manning will understand. | 我肯定曼宁医生会理解的 | 
| [32:53] | It’s her, right? | 是她对吧 | 
| [32:57] | Why don’t we rain-check dinner tonight? | 把今晚的晚餐延期如何 | 
| [33:01] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 | 
| [33:04] | Thanks, Zoe. | 谢谢你 佐伊 | 
| [33:26] | We are ready to transplant. | 准备好移植了 | 
| [33:28] | Not yet. You cut too shallow. | 不行 你切得太浅了 | 
| [33:31] | If the vessels are too long. They could thrombose. | 如果血管很长 可能会有血栓 | 
| [33:33] | Here, trim the atrial cuff. | 心房边上的血管剪短 | 
| [33:41] | Not too deep. | 不要太深 | 
| [33:45] | Not too quickly. | 别太快 | 
| [33:47] | Don’t want to damage the vessel. | 不要损坏血管 | 
| [33:52] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [33:55] | All right, let’s get the lungs in. | 好 换上新肺 | 
| [33:58] | Maybe you should take over. | 还是你接手吧 | 
| [34:00] | Let’s get the lungs in. | 换上新肺 | 
| [34:03] | Yes, sir. | 好的 | 
| [34:06] | The aortic cannula’s loose. | 主动脉插管松了 | 
| [34:09] | BP and sats falling. | 血压和生命特征下降 | 
| [34:10] | Get him clamped now or he’s gonna bleed out. | 快点夹住动脉 否则他会失血致死 | 
| [34:26] | Got it. He’s clamped. | 好了 夹住了 | 
| [34:27] | And the pressure is improving. | 血压在升高 | 
| [34:34] | Let’s get the lungs in and get him off the pump. | 给他换上新肺 取下泵血器 | 
| [34:39] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 | 
| [34:40] | You’re gonna have to take lead from here. | 你得代替我主刀了 | 
| [34:47] | Okay, I’ll cover you. | 好 交给我 | 
| [34:49] | I’m ready for the lung. | 准备好换新肺了 | 
| [34:51] | Here, Doctor. | 给你 医生 | 
| [34:57] | Bronchus first, | 先接支气管 | 
| [34:59] | followed by the left atrial cuff | 然后是左心房一侧 | 
| [35:02] | and the pulmonary artery. | 然后是肺动脉 | 
| [35:06] | Good. | 很好 | 
| [35:07] | Let’s start sewing. | 开始缝合 | 
| [35:09] | 4-0 prolene. | 4-0缝线 | 
| [35:17] | And that’s the cerebellum. | 这是小脑 | 
| [35:27] | You see what Bret tweeted? | 你看到布莱特的推特了吗 | 
| [35:30] | “Off my skates for a couple of days, | 离开我的冰鞋几天 | 
| [35:32] | but I’ll be back at All Star Clinics, | 但我会健康回来的 | 
| [35:33] | stronger than ever. #downbutnotout.” | 变得更强壮 #暂时离开但不会退出# | 
| [35:36] | Seriously? | 真的吗 | 
| [35:37] | He’s still gonna play? | 他还要打球吗 | 
| [35:40] | I told him he could die. | 我告诉他了 他可能会死的 | 
| [35:43] | Boys will always want to be better than their fathers, | 男孩子总会想胜过自己的父亲 | 
| [35:46] | which is precisely what their fathers want. | 这也是父亲们想要看到的 | 
| [35:49] | Ready to go? | 准备好了吗 | 
| [35:54] | “What price glory,” right? | 荣耀的代价真大啊 是吧 | 
| [36:04] | Headed out? Made your decision? | 要出去吗 决定了吗 | 
| [36:06] | Yep, just now. | 刚做的决定 | 
| [36:09] | Let me guess-E.D. Strikes again. | 我猜猜 决定留在急诊室了吧 | 
| [36:13] | No–pathology. | 不 我要学病理学 | 
| [36:15] | What? | 什么 | 
| [36:18] | It’s the patients. | 是因为病人 | 
| [36:20] | They come in, and you want to help them. | 他们进医院 你想帮他们 | 
| [36:22] | You care about them, so you try to connect, | 你关心他们 所以就跟他们沟通感情 | 
| [36:23] | and, just when you think you’re getting through, | 可是在你以为他们快好了的时候 | 
| [36:26] | they go back to what they were doing before. | 他们又回归到了以前的状态 | 
| [36:27] | And it’s like you were never even there– | 就好像你根本没帮过他们一样 | 
| [36:30] | like everything you did was for nothing. | 好像你做的一切都是徒劳 | 
| [36:32] | I can’t take a life of that. | 我不能过这样的生活 | 
| [36:35] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 | 
| [36:50] | I am in no mood, Will. | 我现在没心情 威尔 | 
| [36:51] | I get it. | 我知道 | 
| [36:54] | Natalie, I’m sorry. | 娜塔莉 对不起 | 
| [36:56] | It wasn’t the vitamin K. I was wrong. | 不是因为维他命K 我错了 | 
| [36:59] | You, wrong? | 你错了吗 | 
| [37:01] | Amazing. | 没想到啊 | 
| [37:03] | Yeah. | 是 | 
| [37:04] | I’ve been an ass, | 我太混蛋了 | 
| [37:06] | not just today-since last week– | 不仅是今天 是从上周起 | 
| [37:10] | before that. | 还有之前 | 
| [37:12] | I should not have yelled at you. | 我不该吼你的 | 
| [37:16] | Why do you always take things out on me? | 你为什么总是朝我撒气 | 
| [37:19] | You invite me in, and then you push me back. | 是你找的我 然后你又把我推开 | 
| [37:22] | You ask for my opinion, and then you completely ignore me. | 你征求我的意见 然后又完全无视我 | 
| [37:25] | It hurts, Will. | 这样我很难过 威尔 | 
| [37:28] | You wouldn’t treat anyone else like this, so why me? | 你对待其他人都不是如此 为什么对我这样 | 
| [37:35] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 | 
| [37:40] | No. | 不知道 | 
| [38:31] | Mr. Mosconi’s gas exchange is good. | 莫斯科尼先生的肺换气情况很好 | 
| [38:33] | We’ll rest him overnight, | 先让他今晚休息一下 | 
| [38:34] | hopefully extubate him in the morning. | 希望明早可以把插管拿掉 | 
| [38:37] | I thought maybe you’d be at home resting | 手术室里的事发生后 我还以为 | 
| [38:39] | after that episode in the O.R. | 你会在家休息 | 
| [38:42] | Episode? | 什么事 | 
| [38:46] | You didn’t need me to take over. | 你根本不需要我接手 | 
| [38:51] | I’ve usually found, Dr. Rhodes, | 罗德斯医生 我发现 | 
| [38:52] | that when given responsibility, people rise to the occasion. | 通常责任加身时 人会善处难局 | 
| [38:58] | I know the last few weeks have been…challenging, | 我知道最近几周很有挑战性 | 
| [39:03] | and I’d be lying if I said the months to come | 如果我说后面几个月会轻松些 | 
| [39:04] | will be any easier. | 那肯定是说谎 | 
| [39:07] | I have an impossible amount to teach you | 在有限的时间里 | 
| [39:10] | in a diminishing amount of time. | 我有无限的知识要教给你 | 
| [39:15] | You don’t have to show me how smart you are, | 你不用向我展示自己有多聪明 | 
| [39:18] | and you don’t have to please me. | 也不用取悦我 | 
| [39:22] | Just learn. | 学习就行了 | 
| [39:38] | He’s breathing on his own. | 他在自主呼吸了 | 
| [39:42] | Indeed he is. | 确实是 | 
| [39:58] | Sorry about dinner. | 晚餐的事抱歉 | 
| [40:00] | Wasn’t sure you were gonna show. | 我都不确定你会不会来 | 
| [40:05] | – I… – What is it? | -我… -怎么了 | 
| [40:15] | I’ve been talking to Dr. Charles, | 我一直跟我们医院的精神科医生 | 
| [40:17] | the hospital psychiatrist. | 查尔斯医生在交流 | 
| [40:19] | Shared some things about my service–tough things. | 告诉他一些我服役期间的事 尤其是难事 | 
| [40:22] | You don’t have to explain. I know. | 你不用跟我解释 我知道 | 
| [40:24] | I thought if I didn’t think about it or talk about it… | 我以为如果我不去想或者不去说… | 
| [40:29] | I’m here. | 有我在 | 
| [40:35] | My dad was Navy. | 我爸爸曾是海军 | 
| [40:38] | That why you enlisted? | 所以你才服役吗 | 
| [40:39] | It just always seemed like that was what I was gonna do. | 我一直感觉那是自己想做的事 | 
| [40:43] | There’s a room full of kids in there | 那里满屋的孩子 | 
| [40:44] | who are gonna ask you about your service. | 都会问你服役的事 | 
| [40:47] | What are you gonna tell ’em? | 你要告诉他们什么 | 
| [40:51] | That I’d do it again. | 我一点都不后悔 | 
| [41:04] | Scotch–rocks. Thanks. | 威士忌加冰 谢谢 | 
| [41:09] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 | 
| [41:11] | The Blackhawks by one. | 黑鹰队赢了一分 | 
| [41:13] | Nice. | 不错 | 
| [41:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [41:28] | We haven’t exactly been the same since I started with Downey. | 自从我开始跟唐尼学习 我们的步伐就不怎么一致 | 
| [41:31] | No, we haven’t. | 是的 确实不一致 | 
| [41:35] | Sam, I know this can’t be easy for you… | 萨姆 我知道这对你来说也不容易 | 
| [41:41] | But if you’re gonna make me choose between you and Downey… | 但如果你要我在你和唐尼之间选择 | 
| [41:46] | It’s gonna be Downey. | 你会选唐尼 | 
| [41:50] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [41:56] | I’m not gonna make you choose. | 我不会让你选择的 |