Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:16] Come on! 来啊
[00:34] Okay. 好吧
[00:36] You are really gonna love these. 你一定会喜欢这个的
[00:38] New patient satisfaction forms. 新病人满意调查表
[00:41] Oh, damn. 该死
[00:42] “On a scale of zero to ten, “由一到十打分
[00:44] “Did the nurses treat you with courtesy and respect? 你觉得护士是否展现了应有的礼貌和尊敬
[00:47] Did the doctors explain things in a way you could understand?” 医生是否能以你明白的语言解释问题”
[00:51] Morning. 早上好
[00:51] – Morning. – Morning, Dr. Choi. -早上好 -早上好 崔医生
[00:53] Every patient should be asked if they’d like to fill one out. 你要询问每一位病人是否愿意填这张调查表
[00:56] Just what we need, more paperwork. 正是我们需要的 更多书面工作
[00:58] Incoming! 有患者入院
[01:01] What do we got? 什么情况
[01:02] Found her at a coffee shop 在咖啡店发现她
[01:03] unresponsive after a fainting episode. 晕倒后无反应
[01:05] Initial GCS of 5 improved to a 10 en route. 昏迷指数在路上从5增长至10
[01:07] Let’s go to Treatment 5. 去5号诊疗室
[01:07] – BP? – 94 over 60. -血压多少 -94/60
[01:09] Heart rate 144. 心率144
[01:10] AFib with RVR on the monitor. 监视器上显示心房纤颤及心室重复反应
[01:12] We gave her 5 milligrams of diltiazem three minutes ago. 三分钟前给她注射了5毫克的地尔硫卓
[01:15] A gross deformity to the left wrist 左腕严重变形
[01:16] and a pretty good lac on her forehead. 前额也有一条撕裂伤口
[01:18] On me. 听我指挥
[01:20] – One, two, three. – Transfer. -一二三 -过床
[01:22] Chemo patient? 化疗病人吗
[01:24] Looks that way. 看起来是的
[01:25] – Let’s get her on the monitors. – You got it. -给她接上监视仪 -明白
[01:26] EKG and labs. 心电图和化验
[01:27] CBC, CMP, and ABG. 全血细胞计数 血液生化和动脉血气检查
[01:29] – Yes, Dr. Halstead. – She’s got a broken wrist. -是 霍尔斯特德医生 -手腕有骨折
[01:31] Colles’ fracture. 科勒斯氏骨折
[01:32] Can you tell me how this happened? 能告诉我是怎么造成的吗
[01:34] She’s still in rapid AFib. 她仍然处于急性心房纤颤
[01:36] April, 10 milligrams of dilt, stat. 艾普尔 立刻给她注射10毫克地尔硫卓
[01:38] Ma’am, can you hear me? 女士 能听到吗
[01:39] Can you tell me your name? 能告诉我你的名字吗
[01:42] Start her on a drip. 给她输液
[01:43] Titrate it to get her heart rate down. 点滴注射把她的心率降下来
[01:45] Dilt is in. 地尔硫卓已注射
[01:48] Heart rate’s coming down. 心率正在降低
[01:50] 110. 心率110
[01:52] 106. 心率106
[01:57] Do we have an ID? 知道她的身份了吗
[01:58] Find any family? 有没有通知家属
[01:59] Right here. 在这里
[02:01] I’m her husband. 我是她丈夫
[02:02] Sal Baker. 萨尔·贝克
[02:03] Any idea what happened to her? 知道她发生了什么吗
[02:05] No, I mean, Jen just went for a walk 我不清楚 珍只说出去走走
[02:07] and said she was getting us all breakfast. 还说会给我们带早餐
[02:09] Is Mommy okay? 妈妈没事吧
[02:10] Yeah, yeah, she’s fine. 她没事的
[02:11] Just wait right here, all right, Bailey? 在这等着好吗 贝莉
[02:13] Could we talk for a minute? 我们能谈谈吗
[02:14] Sure. 当然
[02:18] My wife has end-stage lymphoma. 我妻子有晚期淋巴瘤
[02:20] All right. 知道吗
[02:23] I have power of attorney, 我有委托权
[02:25] so I need to instruct you that if she starts to die again, 所以我需要告诉你 如果她再次生命危殆
[02:28] per her wishes, that you do not resuscitate her. 按照她的意愿 你们不能对她实施心肺复苏
[02:45] Mrs. Baker, I’m Dr. Halstead, 贝克太太 我是霍尔斯特德医生
[02:47] and this is my colleague, Dr. Manning. 这是我同事 曼宁医生
[02:49] Hi, how are you feeling? 你好 感觉怎么样
[02:51] Okay. 还行
[02:52] Your husband said you have non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. 你丈夫说你患有非霍奇金淋巴瘤
[02:56] Uh, yes, diagnosed four years ago now. 没错 四年前诊断出来的
[02:59] Okay, and your husband also said that you have 而且你丈夫还说你不希望
[03:01] a do not resuscitate in place? 进行心肺复苏
[03:02] That’s right. 没错
[03:05] What course of treatment have you taken? 你接受了什么治疗
[03:08] Everything. 一切可用的治疗
[03:09] Actually, we’ve learned to keep her records with us. 我们还学会了将她的病历带在身边
[03:11] Just in case. 以备不时之需
[03:13] – Thank you. – Yeah. -谢谢 -不客气
[03:15] Well, we’d like to admit you 我们希望你留院治疗
[03:16] and to wean you off the IV meds 然后让你逐渐脱离
[03:18] that are controlling your heart rate. 控制你心率的点滴药物
[03:19] I’m sorry, Dr. Halstead, but absolutely not. 抱歉 这样不行 霍尔斯特德医生
[03:21] I won’t be admitted. 我不想住院
[03:22] Well, just until you’re stable. 只要你情况稳定了就能出院
[03:24] You’re still in AFib. 你仍然有心房纤颤
[03:25] I know you mean well, 我知道你是好意
[03:26] but I’d rather go home with my family. 但我想跟我的家人回家
[03:28] We understand, 我们理解
[03:29] but we need to set your arm, close up that cut, 但我们仍然需要接好你的手臂 缝合伤口
[03:31] and get your rhythm under control. 还有控制住你的心率
[03:35] Yeah. 接受吧
[03:36] All right, 好吧
[03:37] but do it down here. 但就在这里
[03:39] I feel like once I go upstairs, I’ll never leave. 我感觉只要自己一上楼 就没法离开了
[03:43] Okay. 好吧
[03:44] We’ll do our best to keep you down here. 我们尽量让你待在这里
[03:47] Thank you. 谢谢你们
[03:52] – Talk to me. – 14-year-old boy. -什么情况 -14岁男孩
[03:54] Three penetrating wounds. 三处穿刺伤口
[03:55] Two in the chest. One in the abdomen. 两处在胸部 一处在腹部
[03:56] GCS of 10. 昏迷指数10
[03:57] Go to Trauma 3. 创伤3号
[03:58] Hypotensive since we got him. 发现他时一直低血压
[03:59] IO in his left leg. 我们在他左腿上输液
[04:00] 500 mils of saline given, 给了500毫升盐水
[04:01] but his pressure’s still crappy. 但血压仍然不理想
[04:02] – This kid get stabbed? – No. -这孩子被人捅了吗 -不是
[04:04] Jumped the fence at a construction site. 他从一处建筑工地的栏杆跳下来
[04:05] Impaled himself on some rebar. 被钢筋刺穿了
[04:07] Jeez. 老天
[04:09] All right. 好了
[04:11] Ready, on my count. 准备好听我指挥
[04:12] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[04:14] All right, we got it from here. 好了 交给我们吧
[04:15] Thank you. April, keep bagging. 谢谢 艾普尔 继续泵氧
[04:17] – Reese, put in a groin line. – Yes, sir. -里斯 插腹股沟输液管 -好的
[04:19] Stat trauma labs and bring in the level-one transfuser. 快速创伤化验 进行一级输血
[04:27] Suture kit’s ready. 缝合工具准备好
[04:31] All right, line’s in. 输液管已插好
[04:34] Fast. Good job. 挺快 不错
[04:35] We got to tube this kid quick. 我们得尽快给这孩子插管
[04:36] Think you can do it? 你能行吗
[04:37] Yes. 可以
[04:40] Let’s hang another liter. 再挂一升
[04:41] Dr. Choi to Treatment 1, stat. 崔医生请立刻来1号治疗室
[04:43] What do we know? 什么情况
[04:44] Olivia Gray, math professor, 奥利维亚·格雷 数学教授
[04:45] found unconscious at her desk at work– 在办公桌前突然昏迷
[04:47] blood sugar normal. Sinus tach on monitor. 血糖正常 监视仪显示窦性心动过速
[04:49] No external signs of trauma. 没有外伤迹象
[04:51] Still unresponsive. 仍然无反应
[04:52] Looks like she’s had a seizure. 看来她曾有过痉挛
[04:53] Let’s get an EKG, labs, 接心电图 常规化验
[04:54] trops, and ABG just in case. 注射托吡西隆还有动脉血气检查 以防万一
[04:55] – Put her on oxygen. – Right. -给她输氧 -好的
[04:57] Professor Gray, can you hear me? 格雷教授 能听见吗
[05:02] Lungs are really coarse. 肺音很粗糙
[05:03] Grab the ultrasound. 把超声检查仪拿来
[05:04] Call cardio for an echo, order a CT head. 通知心脏科做超声心动图 预约头部CT扫描
[05:08] Just lost the pulse. 失去脉搏
[05:09] Milligram of epi. 一毫克肾上腺素
[05:10] Chest tray. We’re gonna open him up. 准备胸部手术盘 我们要给他开胸
[05:11] – Reese, on it. – Okay. -里斯 你负责 -好的
[05:22] Do, I need scissors. 道 我需要剪刀
[05:29] Still no pulse. 依然没有脉搏
[05:30] – Spreaders. – Here, Doctor. -扩张器 -这里 医生
[05:34] Crash cart is charged. 急救车已充电
[05:47] Ah, there’s a hole in the right ventricle. 右心室有一处缺口
[05:49] – Skin stapler. – Stapler. -皮肤缝合器 -缝合器
[05:57] All right, he’s got a rhythm back. 好了 他的心跳恢复了
[05:59] We need a cardiothoracic surgeon to help with this. 我们需要心胸外科医生来接手
[06:01] Call the OR, tell them we’re on our way up 通知手术室 我们正带着
[06:03] with an open chest. Let’s go. 开胸病人上去 走吧
[06:04] Got it. 知道
[06:16] Getting pretty good in there. 刚才表现不错啊
[06:17] Queen of the groin line. 腹股沟输液管女王
[06:18] Hey, you two. 你们两个
[06:19] Come on. 来吧
[06:20] Gather around, gather around! 大家都过来一下
[06:23] New patient satisfaction forms. 新病人满意度调查表
[06:25] You need to get every patient 你们需要让每一位
[06:27] who’s been treated to fill this out. 接受治疗的病人填写
[06:29] Wait for it. It gets better. 等等 还有更棒的
[06:31] We have a P&P in isolation. 隔离室有一位双P病人
[06:33] Oh, yeah! 太棒了
[06:35] What’s a P&P? 什么是双P病人
[06:36] – Oh. – Reese should do it. -你猜 -让里斯去做吧
[06:37] Yeah! 没错
[06:39] She’s got to learn. 她迟早要学的
[06:40] Give it to Reese. 交给里斯吧
[06:42] Let’s go. 走吧
[06:48] P&P. 双P
[06:49] Pediculosis and phthiriasis. 也就是人们所说的虱病
[06:51] Lice infestation. 虱子感染
[06:53] Among other things. 还有其它的
[06:56] Uh, what exactly do I do? 我该怎么做
[06:59] First, gown up. 第一件事 穿好袍子
[07:01] You strip him, scrub him three times. 把他脱光光 全身上下刷三次
[07:04] Then put permethrin over every millimeter of his body. 然后把苄氯菊脂涂在他的每一寸肌肤上
[07:09] – Welcome to my world. – Okay. -欢迎来到我的世界 -好吧
[07:18] Don’t worry, I’ll help. 别担心 我会帮你的
[07:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[07:27] Jennifer Baker, cancer patient. 珍妮弗·贝克 那个癌症病人
[07:29] Where are we at with her? 她如今情况怎么样了
[07:30] Her arm is set, and she’s back in normal sinus rhythm. 手臂已经接好 窦性心律也已经恢复正常
[07:32] I’m actually looking at her history right now. 我正在看她的病史
[07:34] And? 怎么样
[07:36] And she’s been through hell the past few years. 这几年她简直过得糟透了
[07:39] Yeah, but a DNR? 我明白 但拒绝心肺复苏
[07:42] Is she considering her family? 她是在为她的家人着想吗
[07:44] At this point, she may think it’s the best thing. 或许如今 她觉得这么做最好
[07:47] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[07:55] Zoe. 佐伊
[07:56] Dr. Halstead, good morning. 霍尔斯特德医生 早上好
[07:58] I know I was supposed to call you back. 我知道我应该给你回电
[07:59] I should’ve. 我该这么做的
[08:00] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[08:01] I understand. 我明白
[08:02] You’re busy. 你很忙
[08:04] Hey, S&B has an outstanding new asthma drug. 史贝医药出了一种很棒的治疗哮喘药物
[08:07] Would you care for some–few samples? 你需要一些样品吗
[08:09] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[08:10] Listen, I read a prospectus 听着 我看到了你们
[08:12] on a clinical trial you’re doing 一种治疗非霍奇金淋巴瘤的
[08:13] for non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma. 临床试验药物简介
[08:15] A radioimmunotherapy drug. 一种放射免疫治疗药物
[08:16] Veltarmomab, very promising. 维他摩玛 很有前景的新药物
[08:18] That’s the one. 就是那个
[08:19] Listen, I got this patient. 我有一个病人
[08:20] She’s tried everything, nothing’s worked. 她试了一切疗法 但都没用
[08:23] I’m pretty sure she fits the profile for your study. 我相信她十分适合参加你们的试验
[08:25] I’m sorry, but the trial’s closed. 抱歉 试验已经截止报名
[08:27] It’s full. 已经人满了
[08:28] Zoe, this woman is end-stage. 佐伊 她已经是晚期病人
[08:30] She’s got a kid. 还有个孩子
[08:31] I’m looking for anything to give her more time. 我希望能尽量让她多活一点时间
[08:32] I get it, but– 我明白 但是
[08:34] Just try. 争取一下
[08:36] Please? 拜托了
[08:41] Let me make a call to our medical director. 我试着打电话问问我们的医疗主管
[08:44] No promises, though. 但我不能保证什么
[08:46] All right. 没问题
[08:47] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:48] Her labs are back. 她的化验结果出来了
[08:53] Electrolytes are way off. 电解质极低
[08:55] BUN and creatinine’s sky high. 而尿素氮和肌酸高得离谱
[08:56] – She’s uremic. – Kidney failure? -她是尿毒症 -肾脏衰竭
[08:58] Yeah, but it doesn’t make sense. 没错 但这没道理
[09:00] A woman this young? 她这么年轻
[09:02] I don’t get it. 我不明白
[09:05] Call the renal service. 通知肾脏服务中心
[09:07] She needs to be admitted to the MICU for dialysis. 她需要住进内科重症监护室做透析
[09:09] Okay. 好的
[09:15] Staple across the hole in the stomach, 缝合腹部伤口
[09:17] and then we’ll run the bowel. 然后我们来处理肠道
[09:18] – TA 55 blue stapler. – Stapler. -TA55蓝色缝合器 -缝合器
[09:22] Dr. Zanetti. Dr. Rhodes. 萨内蒂医生 罗德斯医生
[09:24] Dr. Downey, I thought they were sending a resident. 唐尼医生 我以为他们会派一名住院医生过来
[09:26] Had a window before my next surgery. 刚好在下一场手术之前有空
[09:28] You don’t mind? 你不介意吧
[09:29] No, this kid just caught some good luck. 当然不介意 算是这孩子走运了
[09:32] Who butchered him? 谁把他弄成这样的
[09:34] He fell off some scaffolding. 他从脚手架上摔了下来
[09:36] I meant the cracked chest. 我是指他的胸
[09:39] Yeah, that was me. 那怪我
[09:40] Hmm, can we get to work on the heart? How’s the gut? 我们能处理心脏了吗 其它内脏如何
[09:43] Just had to fix a hole 刚缝合了一处
[09:44] in the stomach, but we’re done. 腹部的伤口 已经弄完了
[09:45] – Give the 5,000 heparin. – Yes, Dr. Downey. -给他5000肝素 -是的 唐尼医生
[09:47] Get a 6-0 prolene with pledgets loaded up. 准备好6-0缝合线和纱布
[09:49] Rhodes, change your gloves. 罗德斯 换手套
[09:51] I want you to help me up here. 我需要你来帮我
[09:52] He’s about to close the abdomen. 他正准备缝合腹部
[09:53] I’ll assist. 我可以帮你
[09:54] You close. 你来缝合
[09:55] Rhodes, I want you to fix the ventricle. 罗德斯 我要你来修复心室
[10:00] Well, Dr. Zanetti really has more experience. 萨内蒂医生更有经验一些
[10:02] You made this mess, you clean it up. 你制造的麻烦 自己来收拾
[10:03] Unless you don’t feel up to it. 除非你感觉自己不行
[10:09] Right. 好吧
[10:20] Uh, too deep with the needle. 针头太深了
[10:24] Hit the AV node, you’re gonna have to explain to the parents 刺到房室结 你就得向他的父母解释
[10:27] why their son needs a pacemaker for the rest of his life. 为什么他们儿子余生都要带着起搏器
[10:34] Let me see the repair. 让我看看你修复得怎么样
[10:39] That works. 还行
[10:41] Close up the chest 等你缝合完腹部
[10:42] when you’re done with the abdomen, will you? 把胸部也缝合了 行吗
[10:43] Yes, Dr. Downey. 好的 唐尼医生
[10:49] You don’t have any tremor. 你的手没有发抖
[10:51] Even for a young guy, that’s pretty good. 就算你还年轻 表现也算很不错
[10:56] Not that I’m jealous or anything, 我倒不是嫉妒你
[10:58] but you just received high praise from David Downey. 但你刚受到了大卫·唐尼的高度赞扬
[11:02] Why did he have me do the heart? 为什么他非要我来修复心脏
[11:04] I’m asking myself the same question. 我也一直在问自己这个问题
[11:12] Sorry to cause you so much trouble. 抱歉给你们制造了这么多麻烦
[11:14] That’s all right, sir. 没关系 先生
[11:16] After you bag the clothes, take them in for analysis. 把衣服装好 然后送去检验
[11:20] Guess I let things get out of hand. 我想是我把事情搞砸了
[11:22] Hard to keep clean. 很难保持干净
[11:23] Pants too, please. 裤子也请脱掉
[11:25] Where do you live? 你住在哪里
[11:28] Lots of places. 四处为家
[11:31] In winter, Lower Wacker. 冬天就去洛厄瓦克街
[11:33] By the heat vents. 散热口边上
[11:35] Well, why not a shelter? 为什么不去收容所
[11:38] Don’t like them. 不喜欢他们
[11:40] Too many rules. 规矩太多
[11:45] What about my skivvies? 我的内衣呢
[11:47] Those too. 也脱下来
[11:58] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[12:00] Yeah? 什么事
[12:01] I just spoke to the medical director. 我刚和主任医师谈过了
[12:03] He’s going to let your patient into the trial. 他决定让你的病人参与试验
[12:06] Oh, that is great. 那真是太好了
[12:09] You might’ve just saved her life. 你可能刚救了她的命
[12:12] Thank you, Zoe. 谢谢你 佐伊
[12:14] Sure. 客气
[12:21] There you go. 来吧
[12:23] Mrs. Baker, 贝克太太
[12:25] I have some very good news. 我有些非常好的消息
[12:28] A pharmaceutical company is conducting a clinical trial 一家医药公司准备对一种新型癌症药物
[12:30] that you qualify for. 开展临床试验
[12:32] A new cancer drug. 你可以参加
[12:35] I was able to get you in. 我想办法让你加入了
[12:40] Mrs. Baker? 贝克太太
[12:44] Sal, can you take Bailey outside? 萨尔 你能带贝莉出去吗
[12:47] Yeah. 好的
[12:48] Yeah, sure, yeah. 好的 好的
[12:51] Come on, honey, girl. Let’s go find something to eat. 走吧 亲爱的 我们去找点吃的
[12:53] But I’m drawing. 但我在画画
[12:54] All right, you can do that when we come back. 没关系 你可以回来再画
[12:55] Okay. 好吧
[12:57] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[13:03] The trial’s oncologist is gonna need to examine you. 试验的肿瘤学家会来给你做检查
[13:05] I’d like to set that up as soon as possible. 我希望能尽快安排好
[13:06] Sorry, no more trials. 抱歉 我不想再做试验了
[13:09] Mrs. Baker– 贝克太太
[13:10] You know how I feel. 你知道我的感受
[13:11] But this is very promising. 但这一次很有希望
[13:13] A new radioimmunotherapy drug. 一种新型的放射免疫治疗药物
[13:15] Very similar to Tositumomab, 跟托西莫单抗很像
[13:16] which you’ve done before, but this works by– 你之前也做过 但这个…
[13:18] Dr. Halstead, you’re not listening to me. 霍斯特德医生 你没在听我说
[13:21] I’m done. 我不做了
[13:23] I’ve tried everything. 我试了所有办法
[13:26] You have nothing to lose. 你没什么损失啊
[13:28] Yes, I do. 我有
[13:30] The drugs make me sick, and weak, and exhausted. 那些药让我更加虚弱难受 疲劳无力
[13:33] I throw up. 我会呕吐
[13:35] I’m in constant pain, and my family 我经常感到疼痛 我的家人
[13:37] suffers as much as I do. 跟我一起受苦
[13:38] But you may react differently to this. 但这次你的反应可能不一样
[13:40] It could be a game changer. 这可能是个巨大的改变
[13:41] That’s what the last 1/2 dozen doctors said, 之前六七名医生都是这么说的
[13:44] and yet, here we are. 但现在还是这样
[13:49] Dr. Manning? 曼宁医生
[13:51] I think we should let Mrs. Baker rest. 我觉得贝克太太该休息了
[13:59] I know you’re trying to help… 我知道你是想帮忙…
[14:04] But I can’t do this anymore. 但我没法继续下去了
[14:08] I want to live out the rest of my life 我想好好过完我剩下的日子
[14:09] with the people I love, 跟我所爱的人一起
[14:11] and not in a hospital. 而不是待在医院里
[14:15] We understand. 我们理解
[14:18] We’ll check back later. 我们过会儿回来
[14:25] Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[14:32] Thanks for the help in there. 谢谢你的帮忙
[14:34] What is with you? 你怎么回事
[14:36] Last time I checked, we’re supposed to be saving lives. 我记得我们的职责应该是拯救生命吧
[14:38] She has made her wishes very clear. 她已经把她的想法说得很清楚了
[14:40] She can’t just give up. 她不能就这么放弃
[14:44] My mother died of cancer. 我妈妈死于癌症
[14:45] If she had access to a drug like this, 如果她有这种药物
[14:47] she might still be alive. 她也许还能活着
[14:59] Did you page me? 你叫我吗
[15:00] Yeah, I’d like you to assist. 是啊 我想让你协助
[15:04] The E.D. hasn’t sent up any trauma patients in the last hour. 接下来一小时内手术室好像没有安排创伤病人手术
[15:07] Isn’t a trauma. 不是创伤
[15:08] 65-year-old woman. 65岁的女性
[15:10] Aortic valve replacement. 更换主动脉瓣
[15:13] AV replacement– you want me to assist? 主动脉瓣 你要我来协助
[15:15] Work on your suturing technique. 锻炼你的缝合技术
[15:18] You can move a little faster. 你能稍微快一点
[15:20] Dr. Downey, I’m a trauma surgeon, 唐尼医生 我是一名创伤科医生
[15:22] not a cardiothoracic surgeon. 而不是心脏外科医生
[15:24] Sewing is sewing. 只是缝合而已
[15:27] I cleared this with Sharon. 我跟莎伦说清楚了
[15:30] Wash your hands. Meet me inside. 洗好手 里面见
[15:32] Put on something nice. 打扮得好看点
[15:43] Mr. Baker. 贝克先生
[15:46] Jen’s feeling a little nauseous. 珍觉得有点恶心
[15:48] Pop usually makes her feel better. 饮料通常能让她好受点
[15:50] That clinical trial I mentioned, 我之前提到的那个临床试验
[15:52] it’s really worth a shot. 真的很值得一试
[15:54] Would you talk to her? 你能和她谈谈吗
[15:58] I know what she’s gonna say. 我知道她会说什么
[16:00] All right, this is off the record, 好吧 这话不要外传
[16:01] but I spoke to the pharmaceutical rep. 但我和医药公司代表谈过了
[16:03] She told me they’ve had some remissions. 她告诉我他们曾经做到缓解病情
[16:06] Total remissions. 完全缓解
[16:10] Please. 拜托了
[16:14] You know, I would do anything to keep my wife alive, 我会用一切手段保住我妻子的命
[16:17] but she’s–she’s had so many false hopes. 但是…但是她的希望落空太多次
[16:26] Okay, you know, I’ll try. 好吧 我会试试
[16:29] I’ll try. 我会试试
[16:36] Shower felt good. 洗澡感觉真好
[16:38] Hadn’t had one since last summer. 去年夏天我一次都没洗过
[16:41] This cream will kill anything we missed, 这个乳液能杀死被我们遗漏的任何东西
[16:43] including eggs. 包括虫卵
[16:45] Yeah. 好
[16:47] I’m not itching now. 我现在不痒了
[16:49] Arms up, please. 请把手抬起来
[16:53] And that should do it. 这样应该就好了
[16:56] An orderly will take you to a treatment room, 一名护工会带你去治疗室
[16:58] and we’ll go find you some clothes. 我们会给你找点衣服
[17:00] I’m afraid we had to burn your old ones. 恐怕我们得烧掉你的旧衣服
[17:16] Dr. Choi, ICU. 崔医生 去重症监护室
[17:18] – Your patient? – Yeah, what’s happening? -你的病人吗 -是的 怎么回事
[17:19] – Some kind of psychotic episode. – Get away! No! -某种精神病发作 -放开我 不
[17:22] Get away from me, I have to do this! 放开我 我必须这么做
[17:23] Get away! 放开我
[17:24] Professor Gray, I’m Dr. Charles. 格雷教授 我是查尔斯医生
[17:27] I’m here to help you. 我是来帮你的
[17:29] I can’t have these tubes. 我不能插这些管子
[17:30] – Get 5 of Haldol. – They are trying to escape! -拿五毫克氟哌啶醇 -它们想逃跑
[17:32] – Who’s trying to escape? – The numbers! -谁想逃跑 -数字
[17:34] They’re trying to get out! 它们想逃出去
[17:35] So you’re pulling out your catheter 所以你要拔掉导管
[17:37] to keep the numbers inside? 不让数字逃跑吗
[17:38] – They’re trying to get out! – Okay, easy, easy. -它们想逃跑 -冷静 冷静
[17:39] I need the numbers! No! 我需要这些数字 不
[17:41] – Easy, easy. – No, no, no! -冷静 冷静 -不 不 不
[17:42] Give it to her! 快给她注射
[17:43] No, you can’t! 不 不能这样
[17:46] Grab her legs. 抓住她的腿
[17:47] No! I need the numbers! 不 我需要这些数字
[17:50] You can’t! I’m gonna lose them! 放开我 我会失去它们的
[17:54] No! 不要
[18:16] Olivia Gray has bipolar disorder. 奥利维亚·格雷患有躁郁症
[18:20] Diagnosed when she was 18. 她18岁的时候确诊
[18:22] So we’re dealing with more than a medical issue. 所以我们面对的不仅是医学问题
[18:24] She’s unstable. 她不稳定
[18:26] All due respect, it’s entirely a medical issue, 恕我直言 这绝对是医学问题
[18:29] and she’s been dealing with her condition 而且她用锂控制自己的病情
[18:31] with lithium pretty well, 一直控制得很好
[18:33] for almost 20 years. 控制了近20年
[18:35] So when we put her on dialysis it allowed her kidneys to rest, 所以我们给她做透析 虽然她的肾得以休息了
[18:38] but it also cleared the lithium from her system. 但也把锂从她的体内清除了
[18:39] Right, and sent her into that manic state we witnessed. 对 所以她才出现刚才的疯狂状态
[18:43] Olivia can’t go back on the lithium. 奥利维亚不能继续用锂
[18:44] What are her options? 她有什么选择
[18:45] Hard to say, you know, 很难说
[18:47] each one of these cases is treated differently. 不同病例的治疗方式不同
[18:50] I mean, her records indicate she’s tried… 她的病例显示她用过…
[18:54] Wellbutrin, Prozac, Effexor. 安非他酮 盐酸氟西汀 文拉法辛
[18:58] Apparently, side effects were too severe, 显然这些药物的副作用都太严重
[19:00] so she stuck with lithium. 所以她就只能用锂了
[19:01] Well, the side effects of lithium can kill her. 锂的副作用也会害死她
[19:04] The very least, she’ll need a new kidney. 至少她会需要一颗新的肾
[19:09] You, uh, had much experience with, uh–with bipolar disorder, 你对治疗躁郁症有很丰富的经验吗
[19:13] Ethan? 伊森
[19:17] No. 没有
[19:21] Look at this. 看看这个
[19:22] Woman gives us a zero 有个女人给了零分
[19:23] because her gown didn’t fit, 因为病号服不合身
[19:25] and this guy bitches 这个人也给了零分
[19:26] because he couldn’t change the channel on the TV. 就因为他看电视无法换台
[19:29] We ought to get a chance to grade them. 应该也让我们给病人打分
[19:30] Threw up in the waiting room, zero. 在候诊室呕吐 零分
[19:32] Peed on the floor, zero. 尿到了地板上 零分
[19:34] – Ms. Goodwin? – I mean– -古德温女士 -我是说…
[19:36] Yeah. 怎么了
[19:36] Hey, uh, I just got out of the OR 我刚协助完唐尼医生
[19:38] assisting Dr. Downey, and he said that you approved. 从手术室出来 他说是你同意的
[19:41] I did. 是的
[19:44] Why? 为什么
[19:45] You’ll have to ask him. 这你得去问他
[19:47] But you’re fine with it? 你没意见吗
[19:48] It’s Dr. Downey. 那是唐尼医生
[19:49] I’m fine with whatever he wants. 他想怎样我都没意见
[19:52] You have a problem? 你有问题吗
[19:53] I– 我…
[19:56] Yeah, yeah. 是
[19:57] I do, actually. 其实还真有
[19:58] Excuse me. 失陪了
[20:04] Mr. Brennan. 布伦南先生
[20:07] I got some things I hope will fit you. 我给你拿了几件衣服 希望合身
[20:10] You look like a medium. 你应该穿中号吧
[20:12] I think so. 应该是的
[20:14] All right, why don’t you 好 那你就
[20:16] get dressed, and then we’ll sign you out? 穿好衣服出院吧
[20:20] So clean. 这么干净
[20:23] Is it okay if I lie just a few more minutes? 我可以再多躺几分钟吗
[20:28] I guess. 可以吧
[20:35] Would you– 你…
[20:36] would you mind filling out a patient satisfaction card? 你介意填一份病人满意度调查表吗
[20:40] Sure. 好啊
[20:42] Okay. 好的
[20:50] I’ll be back in a little while. 我马上就回来
[21:11] Yeah? 什么事
[21:14] Dr. Downey? 唐尼医生
[21:18] Maybe this isn’t such a good time? 你现在不方便吗
[21:20] No, it’s fine. 没事 方便
[21:23] Okay. 好
[21:26] So look, I just spoke with Ms. Goodwin. 我刚找古德温女士谈过了
[21:34] I am a trauma fellow. 我是创伤科医生
[21:37] Right. 对
[21:39] So if I’m scrubbing in with you, 所以如果我跟你一起干活
[21:41] I’m neglecting my other responsibilities. 就顾不了其他责任了
[21:47] Yeah. 是
[21:52] Let me tell you why I love what I do. 我告诉你我为什么喜欢现在做的事
[21:58] The heart is not just a pump. 心脏不仅是个泵
[22:04] Magic. 而是魔法
[22:08] This couple, they were in their car 有对夫妇 他们在车里
[22:12] and they’re having a terrible fight. 吵架吵得很凶
[22:15] In the midst of it, they get in an accident. 吵架时 他们出了车祸
[22:18] The husband’s killed, and they transplant 那位丈夫身亡了 他们把他的心脏
[22:20] his heart into another man. 移植给了另一个人
[22:23] When the recipient of this heart wakes up, 移植了这颗心脏的人醒来时
[22:29] he’s–he’s very troubled. 他…他很困扰
[22:33] As soon as he gets out of the hospital, 他一出院就去拜访
[22:35] he looks up the donor’s wife 捐献者的妻子
[22:37] and he finds himself apologizing 他向她道歉
[22:40] that his last words were so angry to her. 说自己的遗言不该是跟她吵架的话
[22:43] He wants her to know he loves her. 他想让她知道他爱她
[22:49] That wasn’t this man talking. 说话的不是这个人
[22:54] That was the heart. 而是那颗心脏
[22:56] I like that story. 我喜欢这个故事
[22:59] I think I remember it from when I was in eighth grade. 我应该八岁的时候听过
[23:02] Doesn’t make it not true. 这并不代表故事不是真的
[23:07] Dr. Downey, the thing is, 唐尼医生 重点是
[23:09] I am really more comfortable in trauma. 我觉得待在创伤科更舒服
[23:20] Comfort is important. 舒适很重要
[23:23] Okay. 好
[23:27] Okay? 什么好
[23:30] I’ll leave you where you are. 你就待在创伤科吧
[23:35] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:50] Code blue. Treatment 5. 蓝色警报 五号治疗室
[23:53] Code blue. Treatment 5. 蓝色警报 五号治疗室
[23:56] Mommy! Mommy! 妈妈 妈妈
[23:58] It’s okay, it’s okay. 没事 没事
[23:59] She’s in a better place. 她在更好的地方
[24:01] Did you ask her? 你问她了吗
[24:02] She wouldn’t. 她不愿意
[24:03] She’s wrong. 她错了
[24:04] Mr. Baker, let me resuscitate her. 贝克先生 让我给她做心肺复苏吧
[24:05] Will, she’s got a DNR. 威尔 她拒绝拒绝心肺复苏的
[24:06] She doesn’t have to die. 她能救回来的
[24:07] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[24:08] You want her to live. You told me. 你想让她活着 你说的
[24:10] – I don’t know. – No, Will, don’t. -我不知道 -不要 威尔
[24:11] Tell me to resuscitate. 让我进行心肺复苏
[24:12] – Daddy! – I don’t know. -爸爸 -我不知道
[24:13] – Please, let me try. – No, no, no. -拜托 让我试试 -不不不
[24:15] – I don’t know! – Please, help her! -我不知道 -求你帮帮她
[24:16] Will, don’t do this! 威尔 不要
[24:17] – Get the cart in here. – Will, stop! -推急救车来 -威尔 住手
[24:19] I have to. April, the cart. 我必需这样 艾普尔 推急救车来
[24:21] – No. – Mommy! -不 -妈妈
[24:22] – Mommy! – Now! -妈妈 -快
[24:25] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[24:26] Daddy! 爸爸
[24:27] Please, help her! 快帮帮她
[24:30] – One milligram of epi. – Daddy! -注射一毫克肾上腺素 -爸爸
[24:31] Mr. Baker, take your daughter out. 贝克先生 请带你女儿出去
[24:32] – Okay, come on, honey. – No. -好 来 亲爱的 -不要
[24:34] Will, you can’t do this. 威尔 你不能这样做
[24:36] Will, stop. 威尔 住手
[24:38] I’m tubing her. 我要给她插管
[24:39] Natalie, please take over compressions. 娜塔莉 请接手按压
[24:40] No, I won’t. Don’t do this! 我不要 不要这样做
[24:42] Doris, you take over compressions. 桃瑞丝 你接手按压
[24:44] No, Will, this is illegal. 不 威尔 这是违法的
[24:46] I’ll take responsibility. 我会负责
[24:49] Do it. 接手
[24:52] No. 不
[24:54] 7.5 ET tube and 4 Mac laryngoscope. 7.5气道内管插管 喉镜辅助
[24:56] Yes, Dr. Halstead. 是 霍斯特德医生
[25:00] She’s still in v-fib. 她还在室颤
[25:01] I’m charging, 200. 充电 200
[25:02] Will, let her go. 威尔 让她去吧
[25:07] Clear. 离手
[25:09] Clear! 离手
[25:10] Will, stop. 威尔 住手
[25:12] Stop! 住手
[25:14] I said clear. 我说离手
[25:20] Continue CPR. 继续进行心肺复苏
[25:22] Charging to 200. 充电至200
[25:26] Charged. 充电完毕
[25:29] Clear. 离手
[25:37] I’ve got a pulse. 有脉搏了
[25:38] Good. 好
[25:39] Get an EKG and redraw labs. 做心电图 重新化验
[25:41] – CMP and trops. – Yes, doctor. -血液生化和变化反应 -是 医生
[25:42] – What have you done? – I– -你做了什么 -我…
[25:47] – Her heart rate is erratic. – Let’s watch her O2 level. -心率不稳定 -检测氧气水平
[25:49] She’s going to thank me. 她会感谢我的
[25:59] That’s why I love fractals. 所以我才最喜欢分形学
[26:00] The perfect union of math and art. 那是数学和艺术的完美结合
[26:02] Well, The Art Institute would certainly agree. 芝加哥艺术学院肯定同意你的看法
[26:05] Did you see the Mandelbrot exhibit? 你看过曼德勃罗集合吗
[26:07] Hello, he’s the only reason I study Brownian motion. 就是因为他我才研究布朗运动
[26:10] Who wants to see another iteration of finite subdivisions? 谁想看到有限细分再迭代
[26:12] Not me, baby. 反正我不想
[26:15] Professor Gray, I’m Dr. Choi. 格雷教授 我是崔医生
[26:17] I’ve been treating you. 是我在对你进行治疗
[26:17] Oh, hi–sorry. 你好 抱歉
[26:19] I understand I’ve been a lot to handle. 我知道我肯定很难应付
[26:22] I’m glad you’re feeling better. 你好多了 真是太好了
[26:24] Dr. Charles, can I have a word? 查尔斯医生 能单独说几句吗
[26:26] Be right back. 我马上回来
[26:27] Okay. 好
[26:30] Amazing turnaround. 病情大为好转
[26:32] What did you replace the lithium with? 你用什么代替了锂
[26:35] Lithium. 锂
[26:36] Excuse me? 什么
[26:37] Well, Olivia and I talked and decided that for now, 我和奥利维亚谈过了 我们觉得
[26:40] it’s the best course of treatment. 目前这是最佳治疗手段
[26:41] But she can’t tolerate it. 但她无法承受
[26:42] It’s destroying her kidneys. 她的肾就快不行了
[26:43] Yeah, but that’s a trade-off that she’s willing to make. 是 但她愿意做出这种牺牲
[26:46] She can’t be who she wants to be, 没有锂 她不能成为自己
[26:48] or live the life she wants to live without lithium. 想成为的人 也不能过她想要的生活
[26:51] Here’s a novel idea. 有一个新理念
[26:52] How about she learns to cope with her condition? 让她学习应对自己的情况如何
[26:55] – Cope? – Learns to control it. -应对 -学习控制它
[26:56] Buck up. People can do that. 振作起来 她可以做到的
[26:58] Dr. Choi, you saw what a full-blown manic episode 崔医生 你看到她发疯的时候
[27:02] looks like for her. 是什么样子了
[27:03] And how much of that is self-indulgence? 那里面有多少自我放纵的成分
[27:10] Look, I’m just saying, 我只是想说
[27:12] I don’t think her dependence on this destructive drug is the answer. 她对这种破坏性药物的依赖并不是答案
[27:43] How we doing? 情况如何
[27:48] Excuse me, Bailey. 让一下 贝莉
[27:50] Gonna check Mommy’s heart. 我来检查一下你妈咪的心脏
[28:08] She’s still stable. 她目前情况依然稳定
[28:09] She’s off all blood pressure drips. 现在也不用输液控制血压了
[28:16] We can start the process of getting her in the trial. 我们可以开始着手让她参加药物试验了
[28:26] We just want to be left alone right now. 现在我们只想单独待着
[28:33] Sure. 好
[28:48] Dr. Halstead, 霍斯特德医生
[28:50] Ms. Goodwin would like to see you in her office. 古德温女士让你去她办公室
[29:04] Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife? 他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗
[29:06] Her husband wants her in the trial. 她丈夫想让她参加试验
[29:08] He agrees with me. 他同意我的意见
[29:09] Yes or no. 有还是没有
[29:10] Did he tell you to resuscitate his wife? 他让你对他妻子进行心肺复苏了吗
[29:17] No… 没有
[29:19] But he wanted me to. 但他想让我做的
[29:21] And how exactly did you divine that? 你怎么看出来的
[29:24] I couldn’t just let her die for no reason. 我不能让她无缘无故死掉
[29:26] Well, there is a reason. 我告诉你原因
[29:27] She has a legally binding document 她有合法的约束文件
[29:30] ordering you not to do so. 让你不对她那么做
[29:32] And don’t I, as her doctor, have a moral responsibility 难道我作为她的医生就没有道德责任
[29:35] that supersedes that document? 让那份文件作废吗
[29:36] No, you do not, and you know that. 你没有 你自己很清楚
[29:39] Ms. Goodwin, she was out of her mind 古德温女士 她因为病痛
[29:40] from the pain and the illness. 无法做出正确判断
[29:42] She did not understand what this drug could do for her. 她不明白这种药对她可能起到的作用
[29:44] I did. 我明白
[29:45] This is not about you. 这不是你想怎么样的问题
[29:47] It’s about her and what she wanted. 而是要尊重她和她的意愿
[29:51] You have put this hospital and yourself 你让这家医院还有你自己
[29:54] in an extremely dangerous position. 陷入了一种极其危险的处境
[29:57] I hope you understand the gravity of your actions. 希望你理解你的行为后果
[30:02] Get her out of the E.D. and up to the MICU. 把她从急救室转移到内科重症监护室
[30:07] Dr. Manning will be primary now. 曼宁医生现在是她的主治医生
[30:13] I want you 我要你
[30:15] to stay away from Jennifer Baker and her family. 离詹妮弗·贝克和她的家人远远的
[30:19] Are we clear on that? 明白了吗
[30:22] Yes. 明白
[30:38] Reese? 里斯
[30:40] This isn’t a hotel. 这里不是旅馆
[30:41] You need to get Mr. Brennan out of Treatment 4. 你需要让布伦南先生从四号治疗室出来
[30:52] Mr. Brennan, 布伦南先生
[30:53] I’m afraid you have to go. 恐怕你得走了
[30:57] Mr. Brennan? 布伦南先生
[31:01] Mr. Brennan, can you hear me? 布伦南先生 能听到我说话吗
[31:15] Maggie? 麦基
[31:17] He dressed? 他穿好衣服了吗
[31:20] He’s dead. 他死了
[31:29] So Dr. Downey is a very strange guy. 唐尼医生是个非常奇怪的人
[31:33] Now what? 又怎么了
[31:35] He got Goodwin to assign me to him 他让古德温把我派给他
[31:37] on some kind of ongoing basis. 一直帮他做一些事
[31:40] What? 什么
[31:41] Yeah, it’s crazy, right? 这都什么事啊 对吧
[31:43] – Dr. Downey asked you to assist him? You? – Yeah. -唐尼医生让你去协助他吗 你 -是
[31:47] The premier cardiac surgeon in the country 全美首席心脏外科医生
[31:49] asks you to assist him and you pass? 让你去协助他 你却不去吗
[31:52] I’m a trauma surgeon. 我是创伤科医生
[31:55] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[31:56] What? 怎么了
[31:58] Now, come on, wh-what is so strange 我想做自己
[31:59] about me wanting to do what I was trained to do? 受过训练的事 有哪里不正常吗
[32:02] In fact, what I was brought here for. 其实这也是我当初来这里的目的
[32:03] That’s your excuse? 这就是你的借口吗
[32:05] It’s not an excuse. 这不是借口
[32:08] Oh, come on, what? 说 是什么
[32:11] I can’t stand cowards. 我受不了胆小鬼
[32:15] That’s how you see me? 我在你眼里是胆小鬼吗
[32:17] What are you afraid of? 你害怕什么
[32:18] That you’re not good enough? 害怕自己不够优秀吗
[32:19] That you’ll fail? 害怕自己会失败吗
[32:21] Is this your dad thing again? 又是因为你爸爸吗
[32:24] It’s disgusting. 太倒人胃口了
[32:56] She still stable? 她的状况还稳定吗
[33:02] Nat? 小娜
[33:04] She’s not your patient. 她不是你的病人
[33:07] Look, you know I only did it because I care. 你知道我那么做是因为我关心病人
[33:10] I told you not to resuscitate her. 我让你不要对她进行心肺复苏
[33:13] Why do you dismiss me? 你为什么不理会我
[33:15] – What? – You say you respect me. -什么 -你说你尊重我
[33:17] You say I’m your friend. 你说我是你的朋友
[33:18] – I don’t dismiss you. – Yes, you do, -我没有不理会你 -你有
[33:20] and not just today-all the time. 而且不只是今天 你一直都是
[33:22] Look, things can’t always just be on your terms, Will. 事情不会总是如你所愿 威尔
[33:27] I’m tired of this. 我受够了
[33:31] Trauma incoming. 有创伤病人
[33:32] All attending to the ED. 所有人员去急救室
[33:34] 58-year-old male, restrained driver car crash. 58岁男性 车祸 本人是司机
[33:36] Front end collision. GCS 12. 正面碰撞 昏迷指数12
[33:38] Vitals stable since we got to him. 我们到达后生命体征一直稳定
[33:39] Go to Trauma 4. 去创伤科4号
[33:40] Anybody else hurt? 还有人受伤吗
[33:41] No, he crashed into a pylon. 没有 他撞上了电缆塔
[33:42] Looks like he blacked out and lost control of the car. 好像是他昏迷了 对车失去了控制
[33:44] It’s Dr. Downey. 是唐尼医生
[33:45] Let Ms. Goodwin know. 告诉古德温女士
[33:46] Dr. Downey, can you hear me? 唐尼医生 能听到我说话吗
[33:48] Dr. Downey? 唐尼医生
[33:49] All right, let’s get him in here. 好 把他转移到病床上
[33:51] Let’s get him unstrapped and get him on the bed. 给他解开 把他转移到病床上
[33:55] On my count. 听我口令
[33:56] One, two, three. 一二三
[33:59] All right, airway’s intact. 好 呼吸道完整
[34:01] Get IVs in and get X-ray in here. 进行静脉注射 做X光
[34:03] – On it. – IVs going in. -马上 -进行静脉注射
[34:05] All right, breath sounds bilaterally. 好 呼吸音两侧都有
[34:09] His belly’s soft. 他的腹部很软
[34:10] Vitals? 生命体征
[34:11] BP 124 over 78. 血压124/78
[34:12] Heart rate 92. Sat’s 100%. 心率92 血氧饱和度100%
[34:14] – Call oncology. – Yes, ma’am. -通知肿瘤科 -是
[34:16] Oncology? This is trauma. 通知肿瘤科干什么 他这是创伤
[34:17] Maybe, but Dr. Downey has liver cancer. 可能吧 但唐尼医生有肝癌
[34:30] How’s he doing? 他情况如何
[34:33] He’s pretty banged up, 撞得不轻
[34:34] but, uh, remarkably, no real injuries. 但没有真正的大伤
[34:37] We’re gonna keep him sedated for the moment so that he rests. 我们先给他继续用镇静剂 让他好好休息
[34:42] How long have you known? 你知道多久了
[34:45] Well, he was diagnosed six months ago. 他是半年前确诊的
[34:49] He told me then. 确诊他就告诉我了
[34:51] He asked me to keep it confidential. 他让我保密的
[34:53] He’s not gonna be happy about this. 大家都知道了他肯定不会高兴
[34:55] What’s his prognosis? 预后如何
[34:57] Not good. 不怎么好
[35:02] Thought he was a pothead. 我还以为他是个瘾君子
[35:04] Right. 是啊
[35:09] It’s not a coincidence, is it? 不是巧合 对吧
[35:11] No. 对
[35:13] When he realized the seriousness of his condition, 他意识到自己病情的严重时
[35:16] he decided to find someone he could teach. 决定找个人传授技能
[35:20] Someone who had the ability to do what he does. 一个有能力接他班的人
[35:25] So what do I have 那我跟这里的
[35:26] that all the other surgeons in this place don’t? 其他医生有什么不同之处
[35:30] He saw something. 他看到了不同
[35:34] You’ll have to ask him when he wakes up. 等他醒了你问他吧
[35:42] Excuse me. 失陪
[35:50] I just got word. 刚得到消息
[35:53] The Bakers are suing the hospital, 贝克一家要起诉我们医院
[35:55] and pressing charges against you. 特别对你提起诉讼
[35:58] It’s called “Wrongful life and battery.” 这叫”不当生命及殴打”案件
[36:01] Hospital counsel will get in touch tomorrow morning. 医院律师明天早上会联系你
[36:07] Am I suspended? 我被停职了吗
[36:08] No. 没有
[36:09] Not that I’m not tempted, 虽然我想
[36:11] but the hospital can’t allow even a hint of possible wrongdoing. 但医院不允许任何违法行为
[36:15] So you will continue working, 所以你继续上班
[36:17] and we will support you, 我们也会支持你
[36:21] but depending on how this goes 但根据案件的发展
[36:23] the board may well decide to terminate you. 董事会可能会决定解雇你
[36:49] I don’t understand what happened. 我不懂发生了什么
[36:51] He came here to die. 他就是来死的
[36:54] Really? 真的吗
[36:55] People do that sometimes. 有时会有人这么做
[36:57] They sense they’re at the end 他们感觉到自己的生命快到尽头了
[36:58] and they just want to die in a clean bed. 他们想在一张干净的床上死去
[37:05] Reese, Mr. Brennan filled out a patient satisfaction form. 里斯 布伦南先生填好了病人满意度调查表
[37:09] You got a perfect score. 你拿到了完美分数
[37:11] All tens. 都是十分
[37:29] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[37:33] I heard. 我听说了
[37:36] It’s out there already? 大家都已经知道了吗
[37:38] I think it’s awful. 对你很不公平
[37:38] You did the right thing. 你做的是正确的
[37:40] Well, at least somebody thinks so. 至少有人赞同我的做法了
[37:42] Once she starts the drug and feels better, 一旦她开始用药 病情好转
[37:44] she’ll drop the suit. 她会撤销诉讼的
[37:45] You’ll see. 等着瞧吧
[37:48] Let’s hope. 希望如此
[37:50] Dr. Halstead? 霍斯特德医生
[37:53] Can I buy you a drink? 我请你喝一杯好吗
[38:04] Sure. 好
[38:06] I’d like that. 乐意之极
[38:07] Okay. 好
[38:22] Dr. Charles? 查尔斯医生
[38:24] You got a minute? 你有时间吗
[38:25] Hey, man, what’s up? 伙计 怎么了
[38:36] Have a seat. 请坐
[38:41] Afghanistan. 阿富汗
[38:45] A field hospital, Helmand Province. 赫尔曼德省的一家战地医院里
[38:47] We’d been up 48 hours straight treating casualty. 我们48小时没合眼一直治疗伤患
[38:53] This woman came in. 有个女人进来
[39:01] She’d walked from her village ten miles away. 她从十英里外的村子走过去的
[39:05] Had her daughter in her arms. 抱着她女儿
[39:10] A three-year-old. 三岁
[39:14] Little girl didn’t have a scratch on her. 小女孩毫发未伤
[39:18] Looked like she was sleeping. 就好像在睡觉
[39:19] This sleeping angel, 这个睡着的小天使
[39:23] but she was dead. 其实已经死了
[39:27] A blast wave from a mortar round burst her lungs. 迫击炮的冲击波震坏了她的肺
[39:37] I can’t stop seeing her. 她总是出现在我脑海中
[39:40] I try to cope, 我想控制
[39:43] but I can’t sleep. 但我无法入睡
[39:46] I have nightmares. 我一直做恶梦
[40:02] I can’t stop seeing her. 她总是出现在我脑海中
[40:10] Glad you stopped by. 很高兴你过来找我
[40:31] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[40:37] Dr. Downey. 唐尼医生
[40:40] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[40:44] I guess the cat’s out of the bag. 看到大家都知道了
[40:47] I’m sorry. 很遗憾
[40:51] Can I get you anything? 你需要什么吗
[40:54] Can I take your presence as a good sign? 你在这里是个好兆头吗
[41:01] Yes, sir. 是的
[41:09] You know… 你知道
[41:12] The Hawaiians 夏威夷人
[41:15] have a deep reverence for the sea. 非常尊崇大海
[41:22] They believe 他们认为
[41:25] it’s the best medicine there is. 大海是最好的药
[41:29] They think a swim in the ocean can cure anything. 他们认为在海里畅游一番能治愈一切
[41:37] Wouldn’t a swim be nice right now? 现在游游泳岂不是很好
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme