Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:07] This is the main entrance, though it’s not really private. 这是主入口 虽然不是太私人
[00:09] – So this is where he’s– – You can take a look. -他就是在这里… -你们可以看看
[00:11] Hi. Oh, my God. 我的天
[00:12] Is that really you? 真的是你吗
[00:16] And look at you, 看看你
[00:17] like you were never even pregnant. 看起来就像没怀过孕一样
[00:19] How are your boobs feeling? 你的乳房感觉怎样
[00:21] Besieged. 很涨
[00:22] That’ll happen. 是会这样
[00:25] Cover this side. 看住这里
[00:27] What’s with all the suits? 这些西装革履的人是干什么的
[00:29] Some mucky-muck flying into town 不知道有谁来市里
[00:30] for heart surgery. 想做心脏手术
[00:32] This is what they call an advance team. 这就是所谓的先遣队
[00:35] And here I thought you were rolling out 我还以为你会铺一条红毯
[00:36] the red carpet for me. 来欢迎我呢
[00:37] Sorry. 真抱歉
[00:38] But I’m glad to see you. 但很高兴见到你
[00:41] I’m surprised you didn’t ask for a couple more weeks. 你竟然不多休几周
[00:43] Well, it’s been a month. 都一个月了
[00:44] I was just joking. 我只是开个玩笑
[00:45] You mean you don’t think I’m a bad mom? 你是说你不觉得我是个坏妈妈吗
[00:47] Juvie. Respiratory distress. 少年 呼吸困难
[00:48] All right. 好
[00:49] Welcome back, Dr. Manning. 欢迎回来 曼宁医生
[00:50] Thank you. 谢谢
[00:51] Trauma 2. 2号创伤室
[00:52] – I’ll get your stuff. – Thanks. -我去帮你准备东西 -谢谢
[00:54] All tenens to the ED. 所有人到急救室
[00:55] 13-year-old female, Michelle. 13岁女性 米歇尔
[00:56] Worsened on the ride. This is her father. 在路上病情加重 这是她的父亲
[00:59] Michelle, I’m Dr. Manning. I’m gonna take care of you. 米歇尔 我是曼宁医生 我会照顾你的
[01:00] – When did this start? – 20 minutes ago. -什么时候开始的 -20分钟之前
[01:02] – Is she asthmatic? – No. -她有哮喘吗 -没有
[01:03] Bee sting? Something she ate? 被蜜蜂蛰了吗 或者吃了什么
[01:05] Definitely not something she ate. 肯定不是食物问题
[01:06] How can you be sure? 你怎么能确定
[01:06] Because she never eats anything 因为不是我准备的东西
[01:08] I don’t prepare for her. 她都不会吃
[01:09] All right, we’re gonna move her on my count. 好 听我口令
[01:11] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[01:14] Call respiratory for a vent, stat, 让呼吸科马上上呼吸机
[01:16] and get a crash cart in here. 再推辆急救车来
[01:17] – Yes, Dr. Manning. – She’s in bronchospasm. -好的 曼宁医生 -她是支气管痉挛
[01:19] Breathe, breathe. 呼吸 呼吸
[01:20] Draw up .3 milligrams of epi, 1/1000, and give it im. 3毫克肾上腺素 千分一 马上注射
[01:23] – Got it. – I’m not sure that’s safe. -明白 -这样安全吗
[01:24] – She’s on other medications. – What medications? -她在吃药 -什么药
[01:26] Metoprolol, and tegretol for her seizures, 美托洛尔还有卡马西平 治癫痫的
[01:28] – methadone for her pain– – Methadone? -美沙酮止痛… -美沙酮吗
[01:30] She has mitochondrial disease. 她有线粒体病
[01:31] It affects her body’s ability to produce– 会抑制她体内分泌…
[01:32] I’m familiar with mito. Stats are dropping. 我知道这病 血压在下降
[01:34] All right, we can’t wait for respiratory. 好吧 我们等不了呼吸机了
[01:36] We need to intubate. 我们要插管
[01:37] Get me 20 of etomidate, 80 of sux. 给我20单位依托咪酯 80单位司可林
[01:40] She’s spasmed down. Where are the drugs? 她在痉挛了 药呢
[01:42] I lost the IV. I’m trying again on this side. 找不到静脉了 正在这一侧找
[01:44] We don’t have time. We need to crich her. 没时间了 要给她插管
[01:46] Get me a 10cc syringe and a 16-gauge needle, now. 拿10cc注射器和16号针
[01:48] – What is happening? – Sir, I need you to step out. -怎么回事 -先生 请你出去
[01:51] Don’t tell me what to do. 别命令我
[01:51] My daughter is dying and you’re letting her. 我女儿快死了而你放任不管
[01:53] – Now! – Sir, step back. -快出去 -先生 请出去
[01:54] No, look– it’s all right, kiddo. 不 没事的 孩子
[01:55] – Needle, now. – Here, doctor. -针给我 -给 医生
[01:57] Go ahead and hang another liter. 再挂一升
[02:00] Stand by. 让开
[02:03] I’m okay. 我没事
[02:04] I’m okay! 我没事
[02:05] Hold off. 等等
[02:09] I’m okay. 我好了
[02:13] Sats are improving. 血压上升了
[02:14] – Let’s get a face mask on her. – Yes, doctor. -给她戴氧气罩 -好的 医生
[02:16] Oh, thank god you pulled out of it. 谢天谢地你缓过来了
[02:17] Sorry I scared you, dad. 抱歉吓到你了 爸爸
[02:19] Are you okay? 你没事吗
[02:20] Am I okay? 我没事吗
[02:22] Listen to you. 你说什么呢
[02:25] Oh, you silly girl. 傻姑娘
[02:27] Deep breaths, deep breaths. 深呼吸 深呼吸
[02:29] I’ve never seen someone improve like that so quick. 从没见过谁恢复得这么快的
[02:32] You? 你呢
[02:33] No. 没有
[02:43] You had a g-tube implanted? 你体内有胃管吗
[02:45] Helps with her nutrition. 帮她更好吸收营养
[02:47] She’s not the greatest eater. 她食量不大
[02:49] We IV her supplements and vitamins. 我们给她挂补品和维生素
[02:51] My smoothie. 我的营养品
[02:52] And the, uh… 还有
[02:53] Central line catheter? 中心静脉导管
[02:55] It’s for all her meds. 为了注射药用的
[02:58] She’s good to go. 她没问题了
[02:59] You are a very brave girl. 你很勇敢
[03:01] Got that from her mother. 遗传她妈妈的
[03:03] My wife died four years ago. 我妻子四年前去世了
[03:05] Breast cancer. 乳腺癌
[03:06] I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[03:08] Not long after that’s when kiddo here 在那之后不久
[03:09] started getting sick. 孩子就病了
[03:11] Migraines, fatigue, IBS. 偏头痛 疲劳 肠易综合症
[03:13] For a while, I figured 有一段时间我以为
[03:13] it was just part of the mourning process, 只是哀伤的表现
[03:15] but it kept happening. 但一直出现症状
[03:17] I got that. 我来吧
[03:18] I took her to– I don’t know how many doctors, 我带她去看了很多医生
[03:21] but nobody knew what was wrong, 但没人知道怎么回事
[03:23] so I went online 所以我就上网
[03:24] and found out about mito. 知道了线粒体病
[03:26] You went online for that? 你上网查的吗
[03:27] For the first time, 这样总算
[03:29] what Michelle was going through finally made sense. 米歇尔的病就解释清了
[03:31] Good news, we know what it is. 好消息是我们知道是什么病
[03:33] Bad news, there’s no cure. 坏消息是这病无法治疗
[03:35] So we manage. 所以我们尽量应付了
[03:37] Okay. 好吧
[03:39] Well, I’d like to do a full workup 她出院之前我还想
[03:40] before discharging her. 给她做个详细检查
[03:41] See if we can find what caused those spasms. 看看能不能找到痉挛原因
[03:43] Could take a couple of hours. 可能需要几个小时
[03:44] You guys okay with that? 你们没问题吧
[03:46] Do what you do. 你尽管做
[03:47] We’re old pros. 我们是老手了
[03:48] Never leave home unprepared, 每次出门都有备而来
[03:50] just in case we end up in the hospital. 以防最后要住医院
[03:55] This way. 这边
[03:59] Well, it looks like royalty’s arrived. 看样子来了尊贵人物
[04:02] You’re referring to him… 你指的是他…
[04:06] or him? 还是他
[04:07] Princes come and go, 世界上有的是王子
[04:08] but there’s only one King Downey. 但只有一个唐尼国王
[04:11] Ah, yes, your highness. 你好 王子殿下
[04:12] Welcome. 欢迎
[04:14] Guy’s a surgical rock star. 那家伙是外科界的摇滚巨星
[04:16] This prince flies halfway around the world 这个王子飞了大半个地球
[04:17] to have him replace his valve. 就为了请他置换瓣膜
[04:19] This is the place we want to be. 你来这里就对了
[04:20] Come on, your room’s ready. 来吧 你的房间已经准备好了
[04:21] Downey, number one with a bullet. 唐尼 带着子弹的第一名[指地位无可取代]
[04:24] Although, I suppose if that were true, 不过我想如果那是真的
[04:26] You’d be yanking it out of him, wouldn’t you? 你一定会帮他拽出来 不是吗
[04:29] Doctor Rhodes, 罗德斯医生
[04:30] they’re ready for you in OR 2. 2号手术室在等你
[04:32] Thank you, Maggie. 谢谢 麦基
[04:34] This woman stabbed her husband in the right flank 有个女人将一把剪刀插进了
[04:37] with a pair of scissors. 她丈夫身体右侧
[04:39] Sounds like they could use a marriage counselor. 听起来他们似乎需要做个婚姻咨询
[04:47] Mr. Mason, 梅森先生
[04:49] I’m Dr. Halstead. 我是霍尔斯特德医生
[04:50] So, tell me, when did this pain start? 告诉我 什么时候开始有疼痛感的
[04:57] Who let this man in the hospital? 谁让这家伙进来医院的
[04:59] Who let this man become a doctor? 谁让这家伙当医生的
[05:02] Whoa, gentlemen. 别激动 二位
[05:07] I take it you two kids know each other? 我想你们应该认识吧
[05:08] I had the pleasure 我曾有幸
[05:09] of serving time on a carrier with this man, 跟他一起在军舰上服役
[05:11] Chief Petty Officer Mason. 梅森军士长
[05:13] Choi. 崔
[05:14] Great to see you, chief. 很高兴见到你 军士长
[05:16] What are you doing in Chicago? 你怎么来芝加哥了
[05:17] I retired two years ago, and, uh… 两年前我退休了 然后…
[05:20] Let’s catch up after we let the doc here do his thing. 咱们等这位医生忙完了再叙旧
[05:22] Nothing doing. 他没什么可干的
[05:23] You come to Chicago Med, you get me. 你既然来了芝加哥医院 必须让我来
[05:25] Chart, please. 请给我病例
[05:27] You’re in good hands. 他会照顾好你的
[05:29] Honor to meet you. 很荣幸认识你
[05:33] So… 说起来
[05:35] What brings you in here? 你为什么进医院了
[05:36] I feel like I swallowed a fishhook. 我觉得自己好像吞了一只鱼钩
[05:40] Well, let’s take a look. 我们来看看
[05:46] There you are. 你在这呢
[05:47] Heard you were back. 听说你回来了
[05:50] How’s Owen? 欧文怎么样
[05:51] He liking that mobile thing I hung up? 他喜欢我挂的那个会动的玩具吗
[05:53] Mesmerized. He can’t stop staring at it. 喜欢得不得了 他一直盯着看
[05:56] Success. 成功
[05:58] Wasn’t the same without you. 医院没你在都不一样了
[06:00] I’m glad to be back. 我很高兴能回来
[06:01] I just hope my son forgives me. 只希望儿子能谅解我
[06:02] Of course he will. 他当然会
[06:03] Absence makes the heart grow fonder. 距离产生美
[06:05] I’m not that absent. 我也没那么失职
[06:08] Oh, no, I didn’t– 不 我不是…
[06:09] I didn’t mean any– 我不是那个意思…
[06:11] I’m sorry; I’m exhausted. 抱歉 我太累了
[06:12] I–it’s just– it’s our first day apart. 只是… 这是我们第一天分开
[06:14] Absolutely. First day. 当然了 第一次嘛
[06:17] What’s all this? 这都是什么
[06:20] My 13-year-old’s medical history. 我13岁病人的病史
[06:22] Dad keeps a copy of everything in the car just in case. 她爸爸在车里放了所有资料的备份 以防万一
[06:25] This is all for a 13-year-old? 这里都是一个13岁姑娘的
[06:27] Girl presents with bronchospasm. 小姑娘有支气管痉挛症状
[06:29] I get this close to criching her. 我差点就给她插喉了
[06:30] The moment her father leaves her side… 结果她父亲一离开她身边
[06:33] she catches her breath. 她就喘过气来了
[06:34] Like magic. 简直跟戏法一样
[06:35] The kid’s a budding Harry Potter. 这小姑娘跟哈利波特有得一拼
[06:37] She has mitochondrial disease. 她有线粒体病
[06:38] Mito? 线粒体病
[06:39] We really are talking fiction here. 这下你真的是在开玩笑吧
[06:41] You don’t think it exists? 你觉得这种病不存在
[06:43] Always felt like a wastebasket diagnosis to me. 我一直觉得这种诊断特别没用
[06:46] Doctor can’t figure out what’s really going wrong, 医生弄不清病人到底哪里出问题了
[06:47] Says it’s mito, calls it a day. 就说是线粒体病 然后拉倒
[06:50] What did the muscle biopsy say? 肌活组织检查怎么说
[06:51] That I don’t know, 这我就不知道了
[06:52] Because I haven’t found it yet. 因为我还没找到
[06:55] Want a second set of eyes? 要人帮你一起看吗
[06:56] Yes, thank you. 太好了 谢谢你
[06:58] You’re welcome. 不客气
[07:08] – Okay, here you go. – Okay. Yeah. -给你 -好的
[07:10] Yeah. 那先这样
[07:11] See you. Okay, bye. 回头见
[07:17] Oh, my God. You guys are so cute. 天哪 你们俩太配了
[07:19] We’re just friends. 我们只是朋友
[07:24] Another dating app? 又下了一个约会程序吗
[07:26] Why? You go to any bar, and there’s a line 为什么 你随便去个酒吧
[07:27] around the block to buy you a drink. 都有的是人排队请你喝酒
[07:29] Oh, well, at least these guys know how to type, 至少这些人知道怎么打字
[07:31] for the most part. 大部分时候是的
[07:32] Look at this one. 瞧瞧这个
[07:34] Profile name, “Windy city winner.” 用户名 风城赢家
[07:37] Nope. 不行
[07:39] Another idiot without a shirt. 又一个不穿上衣的蠢货
[07:44] That’s… 这是…
[07:48] Joey. 乔伊
[07:49] “Cold tech, warm heart.” 冷酷技术宅 温暖贴心男
[07:51] It says his favorite thing is 上面写他最喜欢的
[07:53] watching the Chicago skyline at night 就是在岬点眺望
[07:55] from promontory point. 芝加哥摩天大楼夜景
[07:56] Please, he hardly ever leaves his computer. 怎么可能 他根本不怎么离开电脑桌
[08:00] Hate to drag you two ladies away from electronic romance… 我也不想打扰你们两位的浪漫电子约会
[08:04] Oh, my gosh! 天哪
[08:05] But treatment five awaits. 但五号诊疗室在等着你们
[08:10] Have fun. 玩得开心
[08:17] Okay. I need everything to stop spinning. 让这些东西别再转了行吗
[08:19] Okay. You brought her in? 好吧 你带她过来的吗
[08:21] Sloane’s my girl. 斯洛妮是我闺蜜
[08:21] Ride or die since junior high, 从初中起就是死党
[08:23] And we’re college roommates. 我们还是大学室友
[08:24] She appears inebriated. 她醉醺醺的
[08:26] I only had two glasses of wine. 我只喝了两杯酒
[08:28] She told me she was staying in to study 她跟我说她留在那儿是为了
[08:29] for her environmental studies final. 复习环境学的期末考试
[08:31] Soil bacteria. 土壤细菌
[08:32] Yes, look–going over things from her field trips. 是的 重新复习她实地考察带回来的东西
[08:34] I’m so sorry, Ames. 我很抱歉 艾姆斯
[08:36] – Don’t deserve you. – It’s okay, Sloaney. -我不该这样麻烦你 -没关系 斯洛妮
[08:39] Her knee appears swollen. 她的膝盖肿了
[08:40] Well, she did fall in the shower this morning. 她今天早上洗澡的时候摔倒了
[08:43] Well, often, in college, 人们往往会
[08:44] people find out their actual limits, 在大学才知道他们的极限所在
[08:45] and she exceeded hers. 她就是超出了极限
[08:47] You got wasted like this a lot? 你经常醉成这样吗
[08:48] No, not me. Never once. 不 我不会 一次都没有
[08:53] Maybe once. 也许有一次吧
[08:54] All right, let’s draw some labs, start an IV, 我们去做一些化验 开始注射
[08:57] get her on a liter of normal saline, 挂一升生理盐水
[08:58] see if we can’t sober her up. 看看能不能让她清醒一点
[08:59] Yep. 好的
[09:03] 99.3. 37.4摄氏度
[09:04] A little hot, that’s all. 有点高而已
[09:06] That’s it? 就这样吗
[09:08] That, my friend, is it. 我的朋友 就这样
[09:09] You don’t want to run a CAT scan or something? 你不用做个分层扫描之类的吗
[09:11] CAT scan? 分层扫描
[09:13] It’s pretty standard, isn’t it? 这算是标准流程吧
[09:15] Not with what I’m seeing, 在我看来不算
[09:15] unless there’s something you haven’t told me. 除非你还有什么没告诉我的
[09:19] When I go to the bathroom, 我去上厕所时
[09:22] there’s blood in my stool. 排便时会有血
[09:27] Blood. 血
[09:29] Bright red? Dark? 鲜红还是深红
[09:30] Dark. 深红
[09:32] How long has that been going on? 已经持续多久了
[09:34] About three months. 大概有三个月
[09:35] And you’re just seeing a doctor now? 你现在才来看医生
[09:42] Can you roll over on your side? 你可以翻个身吗
[09:46] You know what’s coming. 你知道我要做什么
[09:50] But it’ll just be for a few seconds. 只要一小会儿就好
[09:55] We call this the Chicago Med handshake. 这叫芝加哥医院握手礼
[10:02] Okay, done. 好了
[10:06] Chief, 军士长
[10:08] we are gonna do that CAT scan after all. 我们还是要做一下分层扫描
[10:21] Not a scratch on the liver, but a hole in the diaphragm. 肝部没有损伤 但是隔膜上有个洞
[10:23] She got him good. 她诊断得不错
[10:26] Uh, Doctor Downey. 唐尼医生
[10:27] – Good morning. – What’s he doing here? -早上好 -他来这里干什么
[10:30] The patient, Marty. 这个病人 马蒂
[10:40] Do you know this patient? 你认识这位病人吗
[10:42] No. 不认识
[10:51] Are there any concerns, Dr. Downey? 有什么事吗 唐尼医生
[10:52] No. 没有
[10:58] And we are…done. 我们…好了
[11:06] What did he want? 他想干什么
[11:07] I have no idea. 我不知道
[11:17] Excuse me. 不好意思
[11:19] Excuse me. 不好意思
[11:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[11:22] It’s a fricking rose bowl parade in here. 好盛大的玫瑰花车游行
[11:24] Well, the prince has a lot of well-wishers. 很多人来祝王子早日康复呢
[11:27] Is he gifting David a polo pony this time? 他要送大卫一匹小马吗
[11:30] I thought I saw a saddle back there. 我刚好像看到了一个马鞍
[11:32] Do I sense a tinge of jealousy, 我这是感受到了一丝嫉妒吗
[11:34] or are you just upset 还是说你不高兴
[11:35] because I let him use your parking spot? 是因为我让他用了你的停车位
[11:37] Look, Hawaiian shirts aside, 撇开他的夏威夷短袖不谈
[11:38] I think David is a lovely man. 我觉得大卫还是一个非常好的人
[11:40] It’s, frankly, our priorities that I tend to question. 只不过质疑是我的天职罢了
[11:44] Look at this ED, Daniel. 看看我们的急救室 丹尼尔
[11:46] You don’t get this without that. 没有那些人你哪来这些好处
[11:48] Downey helps make Chicago Med a destination hospital. 多亏唐尼 让芝加哥医院变成人们的归属之地
[11:52] Yeah, like Disneyland. 是啊 就像迪士尼乐园
[11:56] Right? 对吧
[12:01] Hi, Michelle. 米歇尔
[12:02] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[12:03] Well… Not great, to be honest. 老实说 不大好
[12:05] I’m wondering if we should adjust her IV fluids? 我想问问是不是应该调整她输液的流量
[12:07] Okay. Well, we’ll look into that. 好的 我们会考虑的
[12:09] This is Dr. Halstead; I’ve asked him to join us. 这位是霍斯特德医生 我请他一起来的
[12:12] Thank you, by the way, for keeping 顺便谢谢你 你把
[12:14] such a detailed account of Michelle’s history. 米歇尔的病史记录得非常详尽
[12:16] Yeah, well, sometimes it feels like a full-time job. 是啊 有时感觉像这就是我的全职工作
[12:19] I bet. 我想也是
[12:20] Well, we were looking over her records 我们看了她的纪录
[12:22] and didn’t come across any results for a muscle biopsy. 里面从来没有肌肉活检的结果
[12:25] Do you know if one was ever performed? 你知道她有没有进行过检测
[12:27] No, we haven’t done a biopsy. 不 我们没做过活检
[12:30] I highly recommend one. 我强烈推荐做一次
[12:32] It’s really the only way to confirm a diagnosis of mito. 这其实是检测线粒体疾病的唯一方法
[12:36] Well, no, the doctor was concerned 不 医生担心米歇尔
[12:38] how Michelle would react to the anesthesia. 会对麻醉药的反应过大
[12:40] What’s he talking about, daddy? 他在说什么 爸爸
[12:41] Nothing, kiddo. 没什么 孩子
[12:44] You know, she should rest. 她该休息了
[12:46] I’ll be right outside. 我就在外面
[12:49] Can we chat outside? 能去外面聊吗
[12:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[12:58] – Just trying to confirm– – Michelle has mito. -我只是想确认… -米歇尔患有线粒体疾病
[13:00] If I wanted her retested, I’d ask. 如果我想重新检测 我会要求的
[13:02] I came here because she was having trouble breathing 我来这里是因为她呼吸困难
[13:04] and this was the closest hospital. 这里是最近的医院了
[13:06] I didn’t come here to debate her diagnosis. 我不是来为她的诊断结果争论的
[13:08] We’re just trying to find a way 我们只是在想办法
[13:09] to help your daughter start feeling better. 帮助你的女儿好转起来
[13:10] No, Dr. Halstead thinks he knows better than her father. 不 这位霍斯特德医生以为比她父亲还要了解她
[13:13] – I was not questioning– – Oh, the hell you weren’t. -我没有质疑… -你骗谁呢
[13:15] Daddy? 爸爸
[13:17] My stomach… 我肚子…
[13:20] Michelle? 米歇尔
[13:21] Are you okay? 你没事吧
[13:22] – Pulse is strong. – Pupils are equal. -脉搏很强 -瞳孔等大
[13:24] IV? 输液
[13:25] – It’s good. – April, ammonia ampule. -没问题 -艾普尔 拿氨气瓶
[13:27] – Got it. – Anything you need? -好的 -需要什么吗
[13:28] Thanks, we got it. 谢谢 没问题
[13:29] We need to take a look at that hand. 我们得处理一下她的手
[13:32] Do something. 做点什么啊
[13:33] Dr. Halstead. 霍斯特德医生
[13:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:39] Michelle? 米歇尔
[13:40] Okay, Michelle? 好了 米歇尔
[13:43] It’s okay, kiddo. 没事的 孩子
[13:44] It’s okay. 没事的
[13:45] I’m here. Daddy’s right here. 我在这 爸爸在这
[13:47] Daddy! 爸爸
[13:48] Yeah. 好了
[13:49] You still want to convince yourselves 你们还想说服自己
[13:50] there’s nothing wrong with her? 相信她没问题吗
[13:59] I’m guessing, by your expression, 看你的表情 我猜
[14:01] it doesn’t look good. 情况不妙
[14:04] It doesn’t. 的确
[14:05] You have a large mass 有块大肿瘤
[14:07] partially obstructing your right colon, 在阻碍着你右结肠的一段
[14:08] which explains the symptoms you’ve been experiencing. 所以让你有了这种症状
[14:12] I can’t be sure, but… 我不能确定 但…
[14:15] in all likelihood, I– 最可能是…
[14:16] Colon cancer, right? 结肠癌 对吗
[14:19] My doctor at the VA, 我在退伍军人事务部的医生
[14:20] she thought this might be what it was. 也认为是这样
[14:22] Wait, you have a doctor at the VA 等等 退伍军人管理局的医生
[14:23] who knew your symptoms and hasn’t had you scanned yet? 知道你的病情 却没给你扫描检查吗
[14:25] Dr. Glass, but it– it wasn’t her fault, okay? 格拉斯医生 但这不怪她
[14:27] She’s been beating the drum for me. 她也一直在提醒我
[14:30] It’s that VA. 退伍军人管理局就是这样
[14:32] They got their own special pace. 有自己的处事节奏
[14:35] Slow. 很慢
[14:38] You think I’ll make it another week? 你觉得我能撑到下周吗
[14:42] What happens in a week? 下周怎么了
[14:43] Reunion. 重聚
[14:45] You know, all the chiefs from the Vinson 文森号上所有在地震后
[14:47] who were deployed to Haiti, 被派驻去海地的
[14:49] helping out after the quake. 军士长们要重聚
[14:51] I remember. 我记得
[14:54] You’ll be at that reunion, Chief. 你能参与重聚的 军士长
[15:06] How’s that feel? Is that okay, Michelle? 现在感觉还好吗 米歇尔
[15:08] How’s your stomach feeling now? 你的胃还疼吗
[15:11] A little better. 好点了
[15:12] It never feels great, though. 不过从没舒服过
[15:15] That’s why I’m so lucky to have my dad. 所以幸好我有爸爸
[15:17] He’s always there to take care of me. 他总是在我身边照顾我
[15:19] Now, where else would I be, kiddo? 不然我还能在哪 孩子
[15:31] How’s that, uh… 那个小姑娘
[15:33] young lady doing? 怎么样了
[15:34] I wish there was a simple answer to that. 我希望能有简单的回答
[15:37] How about the un-simple one? 都说说吧
[15:42] So something’s clearly wrong with her, but mito? 她的确有问题 但线粒体疾病
[15:46] I’m not buying it. 我不相信
[15:47] Could it just be all the medication? 有可能是因为吃的药吗
[15:49] The girl’s a walking pharmacy. 她就是个药罐子
[15:50] Who knows how she’s reacting to all those drugs? 谁知道有什么副作用
[15:53] Ideally, I’d wean Michelle off everything 理想情况下 我会停掉所有药
[15:55] and establish a new baseline. 再看她的情况
[15:56] You think the dad would go for that? 你觉得她爸能同意吗
[15:57] Not a chance. 不可能的
[15:59] The guy is dead set it’s mito. 他咬定是线粒体疾病
[16:02] I–I got a weird feeling here, doc. 我有种奇怪的感觉 医生
[16:04] It–it’s like… 就像是…
[16:05] they’ve built their lives around this disease. 他们的生活都围绕着这个病
[16:11] I don’t know, Will. 我说不好 威尔
[16:12] It feels like something worth investigating to me. 我感觉这事值得深究
[16:15] Yeah, I think it’d be great if you went and talked to them. 是 我觉得你该去跟他们聊聊
[16:18] What, I walk in there? A shrink? 我一个心理医生 走进去吗
[16:20] No, it’d change the whole dynamic. 不 那样情况就变了
[16:22] You’d never get a clean read. 没法清晰诊断
[16:24] I need to watch them 我要看着他们
[16:25] without them knowing I’m watching them. 却又不能让他们知道
[16:32] Dr. Rhodes, your presence has been requested on the fifth floor. 罗德斯医生 五楼那边叫你
[16:36] Dr. Downey wants to speak with you. 唐尼医生想跟你聊聊
[16:41] Yeah, yeah, I’ll come up. 好 我马上去
[16:43] He’ll be right up. 他马上去
[16:46] Well, let me know what he wants. 让我知道他想干什么
[16:49] Yeah. 好
[16:54] How’s our patient in five? 5号房的病人怎么样
[16:56] Still sleeping it off. 还在睡着
[16:58] Um… about that profile? 约会网站个人资料那事
[17:00] I’m wondering if it’s something 我在想乔伊是不是
[17:02] Joey just had up and forgot to take down. 在忙什么事 忘了撤下来
[17:04] Does it say the last time he was on? 上面有他最后的在线时间吗
[17:09] He was last active… 他最后的在线时间是
[17:12] today. 今天
[17:13] – Today? – Mm-hmm. -今天吗 -对
[17:15] Excuse me. 不好意思
[17:16] I had a question I wanted to ask you. 我有个问题想问你
[17:18] What’s it like being a doctor? 当医生是什么感觉
[17:20] Oh, not a doctor. Fourth-year med student. 我不是医生 是医学院大四生
[17:22] I’m premed. 我在读医学预科
[17:23] Does the work load ever calm down? 你们有不忙的时候吗
[17:25] No, just gets worse. 只会越来越忙
[17:26] Miles, my boyfriend, is about ready to dump my ass. 我男朋友迈尔斯想甩了我
[17:29] Last night, he begs me to go see some band at Metro, 昨晚 他求我去大都会歌厅看演出
[17:32] and I blew him off to study. 我拒绝了 因为要看书
[17:33] Well, in my experience, med school and guys don’t mix. 以我的经验 读医学院没法找男友
[17:37] Most of them are liars and cheats anyway. 反正多数男人也都是骗子
[17:39] You say, “let’s take it slow,” 你说 “我们慢慢来”
[17:41] and for them, that means a license to sleep around. 他们会理解成允许劈腿
[17:44] Seizure in five! 5号房癫痫发作
[17:52] Get one milligram of Ativan, and grab the attending. 准备1毫克络艾塞半 喊她主治医生来
[17:54] Thank you. I’ve got her airway. 谢谢 我来帮她插管
[17:56] Oh, my God. 天啊
[17:59] – Have you ever seen her have a seizure before? – No. -她癫痫发作过吗 -没有
[18:02] Where’s that Ativan? 络艾塞半呢
[18:10] How often does she drink like this? 她经常喝成这样吗
[18:12] Is it possible she’s detoxing? 是不是在戒酒
[18:13] No way Sloane’s a closet alkie. 斯洛妮不酗酒
[18:14] We don’t keep secrets from each other. 我们彼此没有秘密
[18:16] All of this from one night of drinking doesn’t make sense. 喝一夜酒就这样 没道理啊
[18:31] Dr. Rhodes. 罗德斯医生
[18:33] Nice work down there. 干得不错
[18:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[18:38] So my angels tell me 我的小天使告诉我
[18:42] you spent time in Riyadh? 你在利雅得待过
[18:43] Your angels are correct. 你的小天使说的没错
[18:46] I was there last year helping injured oil workers. 我去年在那救助受伤的石油工人
[18:49] How’s your Arabic? 你阿拉伯语怎么样
[18:52] Sounds good to me. 我看行
[18:53] Come on, I want you to meet somebody. 来 有个人让你见见
[19:03] So here it is. 在这里了
[19:06] Hyponatremia? 低钠血症
[19:07] Yeah, her sodium levels are pretty low. 对 她的钠离子水平极低
[19:09] 119 119.
[19:14] Her… 她的…
[19:16] Glucose is 74, so she’s not diabetic. 葡萄糖水平是74 她不是糖尿病
[19:19] Her blood alcohol is negative. 她的血液里也没检测到酒精
[19:20] What caused her– 那究竟是什么造成…
[19:21] her seizure? 她癫痫的呢
[19:22] Is everything okay? 一切都还好吗
[19:24] You know, with us? 我们两个的事
[19:29] You on that app too? 你也用那个应用程序吗
[19:31] What? No. 什么 不用
[19:33] What are you doing on it? 你用这个应用程序做什么
[19:34] I mean… 我…
[19:35] You said you like to take it slow 你说你希望慢慢来
[19:37] and get to know a person. 渐渐了解一个人
[19:38] Yeah, get to know one person, 对 慢慢了解一个人
[19:39] not get to know me while you date half of Chicago. 不是在了解我的时候还在约半个芝加哥的人
[19:41] No, I’m not dating half of– 不 我没有约…
[19:42] And the Chicago Skyline? 还有芝加哥摩天大楼
[19:46] When’s the last time you were even outside at night? 你上回晚上出门是什么时候的事了
[19:53] There’ll be a pulmonary thromboendarterectomy, 你要做肺动脉血栓内膜剥脱术
[19:55] full bypass, hemodilution. 全面搭桥 稀释血液
[19:57] Now, I like it because it gives us a clear field, 我喜欢这个 因为它会给我们清晰的视野
[20:00] so we can completely remove the blockage. 好让我们完全把血栓清除
[20:04] Why would you need to do that? 何必劳烦呢
[20:07] I see that I don’t. 看来是不必了
[20:09] So surgery’s set for 3:00. 手术定在三点进行
[20:12] Make yourself comfortable while my team preps. 我的团队在准备时 您请自便
[20:15] Stop worrying. 别担心
[20:19] You’re making me nervous. 您让我有些紧张
[20:21] You certainly don’t want that while I’m operating. 显然您不希望我在手术的时候也这样吧
[20:24] We’ll see you in a bit. 待会见
[20:32] I’m not a CT surgeon, 我不是胸心外科医生
[20:33] but bypass for pulmonary thrombus isn’t common, is it? 但肺动脉血栓不常用搭桥吧
[20:37] Who wants common? I know my patient doesn’t. 谁想要常用 反正我知道我的病人不想要
[20:39] You okay with common? 你想要用常用的吗
[20:40] Dr. Downey, what exactly am I doing here? 唐尼医生 我到底是来做什么的
[20:42] You’re helping me prep for surgery. 你帮我准备手术
[20:46] I guess so. 看来是啊
[20:48] Did he eat? 他吃了吗
[20:50] Oh, okay, good. Good. 好 很好 很好
[20:52] And you’re sure you have enough milk? 你确定奶水足够吗
[20:55] Okay, because you know, I’m really close; 好 我就快下班了
[20:56] I could always come… 我可以回…
[20:59] Okay. 好
[21:00] All right, well, call me if you need anything. 如果你有什么需要 就打给我
[21:02] You know, I’m, um… 我…
[21:03] just ten minutes away. 还有十分钟
[21:06] I’ll call you in a little bit, okay? 我等会再打给你 好吗
[21:08] Give Owen a kiss for me. 帮我亲欧文一下
[21:10] Okay, bye. 好 再见
[21:13] There’s something you need to see. 你得来看看
[21:19] That feel okay? 这样感觉还好吗
[21:22] Do you need anything? 你需要什么吗
[21:23] No, water’s fine. 不用 水就行了
[21:25] Notice how normal she is with April, 看看她和艾普尔一起时多正常
[21:27] and then–and then her dad walks in. 然后…然后她爸爸进来了
[21:30] How you doing, kiddo? 你感觉如何 孩子
[21:32] Hanging in there. 硬撑着
[21:35] And her smile disappears. 她的微笑消失了
[21:36] Hey, dad. 爸爸
[21:38] I can’t hold that cup. 我拿不住那个杯子
[21:40] Can you bring it? 你能帮我拿一下吗
[21:41] Of course, sweetheart. 当然了 宝贝
[21:43] See, so before, she’s drinking on her own, 所以之前她能自己喝水
[21:44] and now, all of a sudden, she needs her dad’s help. 现在突然之间 她就需要爸爸的帮助了
[21:47] It’s like she’s instantly self-infantilizing. 她立刻就自我幼儿化了
[21:51] Why would you do this? 你为什么要这么做
[21:52] Because I asked him to. 因为是我请求的
[21:53] Without consulting me? 不先经过我的同意吗
[21:55] This is my patient. 这是我的病人
[21:56] You know, I ought to haul your ass up 我应该现在就把你们送到
[21:58] in front of the Ethics Committee. 伦理委员会面前
[22:00] This is an absolute violation of patient rights, 这绝对是在侵犯病人的权利
[22:03] and you know that. 你们很清楚
[22:04] I do, Sharon, 我明白 莎伦
[22:05] but we could be looking at a case of medical child abuse here. 但我们现在面对的可能是一起药物虐待儿童案
[22:08] Child abuse? 虐待儿童
[22:09] Mr. Joffe is overbearing, 约菲先生是很专横
[22:11] but he’s clearly not intending to hurt Michelle. 但他肯定不是有意要伤害米歇尔的
[22:13] Of course not. 当然不是
[22:13] He’s trying to save her, 他想救她
[22:15] but that’s precisely why we would refer to this 所以更确切地说 我们将其称为
[22:17] as a conversion disorder. 转化障碍
[22:19] My gut is telling me 我的直觉告诉我
[22:21] this entire relationship is driven by her being sick 这整段关系是建立在她生病
[22:25] and him taking care of her. 他照顾她的基础上的
[22:26] Hold on. 等等
[22:28] Even if it’s not mito, 就算不是线粒体病
[22:29] her symptoms could still be explained by something else. 她的症状可能还会有其他的解释
[22:33] A chiari malformation, maybe? 可能是小脑扁桃体下疝畸形
[22:34] Before I call this guy an abuser, 在将这人视作虐待者之前
[22:36] I want to rule everything else out. 我希望先排除所有的可能性
[22:38] As soon as Michelle can stand, 米歇尔只要能站起来
[22:39] he’s gonna take her home, and then we’re out of options. 他就会带她回家 然后我们就没辙了
[22:42] Okay. 好
[22:44] You erase that footage immediately. 你立刻把视频删除
[22:47] Dr. Manning, I understand how you feel, 曼宁医生 我明白你的感受
[22:49] and I want you to run whatever tests you deem necessary 我要你去进行所有你认为需要的检查
[22:52] to narrow your differential diagnosis; 以缩小鉴别诊断的范围
[22:54] However, if there is even a 1% chance of abuse taking place, 但 即使只有1%的可能性是虐待
[23:00] we have an obligation here. 我们就有责任阻止
[23:02] So what do you need to make a clear call? 你们需要什么来确认
[23:06] I need to talk with Michelle without her father present. 我需要和米歇尔谈谈 她爸爸不能在场
[23:11] All right. 好
[23:13] This is how we’re gonna make that happen. 我们就这么做
[23:18] All right, Michelle. 好了 米歇尔
[23:19] Here’s the MRI machine we’re gonna be using. 这是我们马上要用的核磁共振仪
[23:21] It’s still warming up, but we have Dr. Charles here 现在机器还在预热 但这里有查尔斯医生
[23:24] to keep us company until it’s ready. 陪我们一起等它准备好
[23:27] Are you okay with that? 可以吗
[23:28] Hi, Michelle. 你好 米歇尔
[23:30] Hi. 你好
[23:31] What kind of doctor are you? 你是什么医生
[23:33] I am the kind of doctor 我是一位
[23:36] whose job it is to make sure you don’t get nervous 保证你进那台机器时
[23:39] about getting in that machine. 不会感到紧张的医生
[23:42] I’m not scared. 我不害怕
[23:43] I’m used to this kind of stuff. 我习惯这些东西了
[23:45] Me and my dad are in hospitals all the time. 我和爸爸总是跑医院
[23:49] Well, we’re hoping to make it so that 我们希望你有所好转
[23:51] you don’t have to be in them so much. 这样就不必总是跑医院了
[23:53] How does that sound? 觉得如何
[23:56] Okay. 还行
[23:58] Good. 好的
[24:07] Six teaspoons of gunpowder green tea. 六茶匙的火药绿茶
[24:09] Boiling water. 水开了
[24:23] Gently. 慢点倒
[24:25] Arabic tea. 阿拉伯茶
[24:26] This helps you prep for surgery? 有助于你准备手术吗
[24:30] Swirl. 摇匀
[24:34] Pour. 沏上
[24:37] Make sure the tea stays in the pot. 别把茶叶倒出来
[24:47] Sugar. 加糖
[24:52] Mint. 薄荷
[24:55] Stir. 搅拌
[25:00] Slowly. 慢一点
[25:03] Don’t want to change the viscosity. 不要改变粘稠度
[25:07] Viscosity? 粘稠度
[25:10] Wait; that’s why you use hemodilution 慢着 这就是你为什么用血液稀释法
[25:12] to allow bypass without reperfusion injury? 做搭桥而不造成再灌注性损伤
[25:17] Should be done. 可以了
[25:22] Tea with mint. 薄荷绿茶
[25:23] That’s Moroccan, not Saudi. 是摩洛哥的泡法而不是沙特
[25:26] It’s not for the prince. 这不是给王子的
[25:30] Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. 谢谢 罗德斯医生
[25:31] You can go. 没你的事了
[25:32] That’s it? 就这样吗
[25:36] You did a nice job. 干得不错
[25:52] I remember dad got tickets to a play that day, “Wicked.” 我记得那天我爸有《魔法坏女巫》的票
[25:56] Oh, my daughter wanted me to take her to that. 我女儿想让我带她去看的
[25:58] Was it good? 好看吗
[26:00] I don’t know; I never saw it. 不知道 我没看到
[26:02] I went into my dad’s room to see if he was ready, 我去我爸房间看他有没有准备好
[26:05] but he was looking at pictures of my mom 但他当时在看我妈的照片
[26:07] and being sad, so… 他很悲伤 所以…
[26:10] I went back to my room. 我回到我的房间
[26:13] Then what happened? 然后怎么了
[26:21] I have got to confess, 我必须承认
[26:23] I am so jealous of those socks. 我好羡慕你那双袜子
[26:26] Those hedgehogs are fantastic. 那些刺猬太可爱了
[26:29] Okay, so you went back to your room, 好 你回到你的房间
[26:31] and… 然后…
[26:35] Oh, I just waited 我就等着
[26:37] for a long time, 等了很长时间
[26:39] and then my stomach started to hurt, 之后我的胃开始疼了
[26:42] and I got dizzy, 然后头晕
[26:43] and I yelled out for my dad, and then… 我喊我爸爸 然后…
[26:46] And he came? 他来了吗
[26:48] Yeah, he came. 对 他来了
[26:50] He picked me up and took me to the hospital. 他抱起我去了医院
[26:54] Since then, it’s been like this a lot. 从那以后 这种情况经常发生
[26:58] And how’s your dad been doing? 你爸爸如何呢
[26:59] Does, uh– does he still get sad? 他还悲伤吗
[27:01] Not so much. 好些了
[27:05] I guess I keep him pretty busy. 我猜我让他无暇顾及了
[27:09] Makes sense. 有道理
[27:12] So. 这样
[27:13] We, uh…We good? 准备 好了吗
[27:15] We should be all set. 应该都准备好了
[27:17] Thank you, Mr. Joffe. 谢谢 约菲先生
[27:19] Now, if you can sign just three more forms, 如果你再签三张表格
[27:23] I promise you’ll be done. 我保证就没事了
[27:25] Dr. Manning’s been down in radiology 曼宁医生在和我女儿在放射科
[27:27] with my daughter for over an hour. 已经待了超过一个小时了
[27:30] Would you like me to page her? 要我联系她吗
[27:31] No. 不用了
[27:33] I’ll just go down there. 我马上过去
[27:34] Oh, I’m sorry, you can’t be in the room 抱歉 你女儿在做核磁共振的时候
[27:36] while your daughter’s having an MRI. 你不能进去
[27:37] Yeah, that’s what she said, 是 她就这么说的
[27:38] but I’m not waiting around anymore. 但我不要再等了
[27:41] Mr. Joffe? 约菲先生
[27:42] I’m Dr. Charles. 我是查尔斯医生
[27:43] Could I talk to you for a second? 可以跟你聊聊吗
[27:45] Yeah, why? 好的 为什么
[27:46] Well, it’s about your daughter. 是关于你女儿的事
[27:48] There’s a consultation room right over here 如果你有时间
[27:50] if you have a couple minutes. 我们可以去那个诊察室谈
[27:50] No, you know what? 不 你知道吗
[27:51] If you have something to say, 如果你有话说
[27:52] can you just say it? 那就直说了
[27:54] There is a strong possibility 你女儿的病
[27:56] that your daughter’s medical issues 很大的可能
[27:59] have a psychological component to them. 有部分心理作用
[28:02] What the hell are you talking about? 你到底什么意思
[28:03] It’s very important that you understand that 你要知道 除非我察觉到
[28:05] I wouldn’t be telling you this unless I perceived 你和你女儿存在严重风险
[28:06] significant risk to both you and your daughter, 否则我是不会说的
[28:09] but I want you to consider the possibility 但我想让你想想有没有可能
[28:11] that when your wife died, 当你妻子去世时
[28:13] your daughter might have misunderstood 你女儿也许误解了
[28:14] your attempts to protect her from your grief. 你不想让悲伤情绪影响她的行为
[28:17] – Her isolation– – Wait, what? -她被孤立… -等等 什么
[28:20] So I’ve been making her sick? 是我让她生病的吗
[28:22] That’s what you’re accusing me of? 你是说她生病是因为我吗
[28:24] It’s much more complicated than that. 事情比这复杂得多
[28:25] No, but it’s my fault. I’m to blame. 不 但这是我的错 都怪我
[28:27] That’s actually not what I’m saying. 我不是这个意思
[28:28] If you’d hear me out– 如果你听我把话说完
[28:29] I cannot believe you people. 我不相信你们
[28:30] I am not going to stand here and listen to this. 我不要站在这听这些
[28:33] I’m going to get my daughter and get here out of here. 我要马上去把我女儿带走
[28:40] Michelle! 米歇尔
[28:43] Excuse me, my daughter’s having an MRI. 不好意思 我女儿在做核磁共振
[28:45] – Where is that? – Right over there, sir. -她在哪 -在那 先生
[28:48] Where’s my daughter? 我女儿在哪
[28:49] She’s still in the MRI machine. 她还在做核磁共振
[28:50] Well, turn it off. I’m taking her home now. 关掉 我现在要带她回家
[28:52] I’m sorry, sir, but we can’t do that. 抱歉先生 但不能这么做
[28:53] No, please– Mr. Joffe! 不 请你… 约菲先生
[28:56] – Please, Mr. Joffe. – Open this door. -请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开
[28:57] – Please, Mr. Joffe. – Open this door! -请别这样 约菲先生 -把门打开
[28:59] Mr. Joffe? Madeline Gastern. 约菲先生 我是玛德琳·加斯特恩
[29:01] We are from the department of child and family services. 我们是儿童与家庭服务部的
[29:03] What the hell is going on here? 到底怎么回事
[29:05] A charge of medical child abuse has been brought against you by this hospital. 这家医院指控你虐待儿童
[29:08] Child abuse? 虐待儿童
[29:09] – That is a legal term only, – Mr. Joffe– -那仅仅是一个法律术语 -约菲先生
[29:11] Michelle will be taken into custody by the state 在调查期间 米歇尔将由
[29:13] while the charge is investigated. 州政府监护
[29:15] What are you talking about? 你们说什么呢
[29:16] I’m sorry; I know this must be confusing, 很抱歉 我知道您现在肯定很困惑
[29:18] but we need to sit down with you and explain 但希望您能坐下来听我们解释一下
[29:20] why this has happened. 这一切的缘由
[29:24] You. You set this up, didn’t you? 是你 你设计了这一切 对吧
[29:26] – No– – Shame on you. -不是 -你真可耻
[29:27] – Mr. Joffe– – You… -约菲先生 -你
[29:29] Stay away from me. 离我远点
[29:32] Let me tell you something. 我告诉你们
[29:33] You people have picked the wrong battle. 你们惹错人了
[29:45] Dr. Ethan Choi from Chicago Med. 我是芝加哥医院的伊森·崔医生
[29:47] I’ve left a few messages for Dr. Glass. 我之前给格拉斯医生留过几次简讯
[29:49] We have a patient of hers here who needs– 我们这里有一位患者需要…
[29:51] Please don’t put me on hold again. 别让我等了
[29:52] I’m aware of that, but– 我知道 但是
[29:55] Unbelievable. 岂有此理
[29:57] Maggie, I’m taking an hour of personal time. 麦基 我需要休息一小时
[29:59] I wouldn’t do it if it wasn’t important. 若非必要我不会这么做的
[30:00] Why are you still here? 你还在这里干什么
[30:03] Hey, heard one of your old shipmates was here. 听说你的一个战友进医院来了
[30:05] – How’s he doing? – Not good. -他怎么样 -不太妙
[30:06] I’m headed to the VA to crack some heads. 我要去退伍军人管理局找人算账
[30:08] You want me to come with? Power in numbers? 需要我陪你吗 人多势众嘛
[30:10] I’ll be okay. Thanks. 我自己就行了 多谢
[30:19] You look a little lost. 你看起来有点迷茫
[30:20] I’m not sure what’s going on with my patient. 我不知道我的患者到底怎么了
[30:22] Her labs are inconsistent with how she presents. 她的检查结果和症状不符
[30:25] Whenever I get confused, I always go back 我每次有所疑惑的时候 都会重新
[30:27] to the history and the physical. 回顾患者的病史和体征
[30:29] It’s the best place to find answers. 这是找到答案的最好方法
[30:36] I need to know everything you ate and drank last night. 我需要知道你昨晚吃喝的所有东西
[30:38] I already told you. 我已经告诉你了
[30:38] Two glasses of white wine. 两杯白葡萄酒
[30:40] That’s it. 就这些
[30:41] And a ton of water ’cause I didn’t want a hangover. 还喝了很多水 因为我不想宿醉
[30:44] What’s a “ton”? 很多是多少
[30:45] Like, six or seven of those bottled waters. 有六七瓶吧
[30:48] I would have had more if it wasn’t so expensive. 要不是太贵了我还会喝更多
[30:50] Expensive? You said you were at home. 很贵 你不是说你在家吗
[30:53] – I was. – What is this? -我是在家啊 -这是什么
[30:57] “Metro”? Were you there last night? “大都会” 你昨晚去那里了吗
[31:00] No. 没有
[31:00] You went to Metro? 你去大都会了
[31:03] Oh, my God. 天哪
[31:03] You were there with Miles, weren’t you? 你是和迈尔斯一起去的 对吧
[31:06] Did you hook up with him? 你和他鬼混在一起吗
[31:11] Oh, my God. I can’t believe it. 天哪 我真是不敢相信
[31:12] I’m so stupid. 我真是太蠢了
[31:15] Amy… 艾米
[31:16] You’re a liar 你这个骗子
[31:17] and a bitch. 贱人
[31:19] Amy… 艾米
[31:20] I hope you get an STD and it kills you. 希望你得性病惨死
[31:36] Let’s get a urine tox. 检查一下尿液
[31:38] If she took ecstasy, that would explain her thirst. 如果她磕了药 那就可以解释她的口渴了
[31:40] Right. 没错
[31:41] By the way…wow. 对了 真精彩啊
[31:57] Excuse me. Excuse me. 借过 借过
[31:59] I’m looking for Dr. Vicky Glass. 我要找维琪·格拉斯医生
[32:03] Over there. 那边
[32:08] – Dr. Glass? – Yes. -格拉斯医生 -是的
[32:10] Lieutenant commander Choi, naval reserve. 我是海军少校伊森·崔 海军后备队的
[32:11] I’m a resident at Chicago Med. 我是芝加哥医院的住院医生
[32:13] Chief Mason came into our ED complaining of stomach pains. 梅森军士长因为腹痛被送进我们急救室
[32:15] We did a CT and found this. 我们给他做了扫描之后发现了这个
[32:17] This cancer could kill him, 这种癌症可能会让他丧命
[32:18] Something that could have been prevented 但是如果你三个月前给他做了扫描的话
[32:19] if you’d run a scan three months ago 这一切都是可以避免的
[32:20] when he first told you about his symptoms. 他第一次告诉你他的症状时你就该给他扫描
[32:22] Well, I couldn’t get him in for the scan. 我没法逼他去做扫描
[32:24] Believe me, I wanted to. 相信我 我也想的
[32:25] I did everything I could to make it happen, 我尽了一切努力想给他做扫描
[32:27] but as you can see, there’s a huge backlog here– 但你也看到了 这里积压的工作实在太多了
[32:30] And you’re underfunded and understaffed. 而你们资金和人手都不足
[32:31] I don’t care. These guys deserve better. 我不管 这些人理应得到更好的待遇
[32:33] You can’t get a scan approved; go through back channels. 你没法给他做扫描就试试其他的办法
[32:35] Oh, you mean screw protocol? 你是说这些规章都不用管吗
[32:36] Yes, screw protocol. 没错 规章算什么
[32:38] Hey, that’s an idea. 真是个好主意呢
[32:39] After all, the VA pays for ER care 至少退伍军人管理局在患者无法去
[32:41] if a patient can’t get to a VA hospital. 退伍军人医院时支付了急诊费用
[32:43] Well, I could just tell him what to say to get a cat scan 我可以告诉他怎么说才能得到扫描检查
[32:46] and send him to you. 然后把他送到你那里去
[32:49] That what you mean? 你是这个意思吗
[32:52] – Yeah. – Good. -没错 -那就好
[32:54] We done chatting here? 说完了吗
[32:56] ‘Cause I’ve got to get Mason in to see a surgeon. 因为我还得去找梅森确定一下手术时间
[32:58] It might be too late. 可能已经太晚了
[33:08] I just got the results. 我刚拿到结果
[33:10] Wanted to bring them as soon as I got them. 我一拿到就想尽快带给你
[33:13] You didn’t have to do that. 你不必这样做的
[33:18] Her utox is negative. No drugs. 她的尿检呈阴性 没嗑药
[33:22] I am out of ideas. 我可真不知道了
[33:24] I need to talk to an attending. 我得找个主治医生问问
[33:26] I’m taking down my online profile. 我已经把我的网上简历拿下来了
[33:29] Whatever. 随你
[33:30] Don’t do it on my account. Go have fun. 别为了我这么做 你开心就好
[33:31] “Fun”? 开心
[33:33] I–I’ve been on one awful date. 我一次约会就已经够糟了
[33:35] She asked me to go on a hike, 她约我去徒步
[33:36] and I got bit by a spider. 结果我被蜘蛛咬了一口
[33:41] It still hasn’t healed. 还没痊愈呢
[33:45] Did you hear me? 你听到我说的话了吗
[33:47] Do you care? 你在乎吗
[33:50] Environmental studies, 环境研究
[33:52] dehydrated, the puffy knee… 脱水 膝盖肿胀
[33:56] We have one more test to run. 我们还要做一个检查
[34:01] What happened? 怎么了
[34:02] Massive lower GI bleed. We’re taking him to surgery now. 下消化道大量出血 我们现在就得给他做手术
[34:04] Ethan, he could lose his colon. Maybe worse. 伊森 我们可能得割掉他的结肠或者更糟
[34:06] I promised he’d make a naval reunion next week. 我向他保证他一定能参加下周的海军聚会的
[34:09] I’ll do my best. 我会尽力
[34:11] Hang in there, Chief. 坚持住 军士长
[34:19] Michelle’s MRI? 米歇尔的核磁共振结果怎样
[34:20] No sign of a chiari malformation. 没有小脑扁桃体下疝畸形迹象
[34:23] Just add it to the long list of things I got wrong today. 证明我今天又猜错了一样
[34:26] Come on, Nat. 别这样 小娜
[34:27] Look, I know something had to be done. 我知道我们必须有所行动
[34:29] I just think we had other options. 但我觉得我们也许有别的路可走
[34:31] Like what? 比如说
[34:32] Like not breaking up a family. 比如不要拆散一个家庭
[34:34] I know how I’d feel 我知道要是有人
[34:35] if someone tried to take Owen away from me. 想拆散我的家庭 我会是什么感受
[34:36] Look, this was the only way. 这是唯一的办法
[34:38] Remove the parent and monitor the kid. 让父亲离开 监控孩子的情况
[34:40] See what’s really going on. 看看到底是怎么回事
[34:41] What about the trauma of separation? 分离造成的创伤呢
[34:43] I mean, the guy loses his wife, 他失去了妻子
[34:44] and now he’s gonna lose his daughter too? 现在也要失去女儿吗
[34:48] It is traumatic, 是会造成创伤
[34:49] but not fatal. 但不会致命
[34:50] We don’t step in, 如果我们不介入
[34:51] Michelle could end up in the morgue 单单因为用药 最后米歇尔
[34:53] from medication alone. 就可能被害死
[34:56] This hospital kidnapped my daughter, 你们医院绑架了我女儿
[34:58] and I want her back. 我想要她回来
[34:59] – Mr. Joffe, you can’t– – And those two. -约菲先生 你不能 -还有那两个人
[35:01] They’re part of it. 他们也有参与
[35:09] No, I don’t care. 不 我不管
[35:10] I want my daughter, 我要我女儿
[35:12] and I want her now. 我现在就要
[35:13] We’ll talk to the administrators. 我们会找管理人员谈谈
[35:15] See what’s what. 看看是什么情况
[35:16] I’m Chief of Patient Services. 我是病患服务主管
[35:17] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[35:18] This man has a complaint about his daughter. 这个人因为他女儿的事投诉了你们
[35:21] I brought my daughter here for treatment, 我带我女儿来接受治疗
[35:23] and they have kidnapped her. 他们却绑架了她
[35:25] – Can I speak to you, please? – Yeah. -我能跟你谈谈吗 -好
[35:40] Mr. Joffe, 约菲先生
[35:41] please, we’re just trying to help Michelle. 我们只是想帮助米歇尔
[35:44] She’s my daughter. 她是我女儿
[35:47] My daughter. 我的女儿
[35:49] You cannot just take her away. 你们不能带走她
[35:54] Well? 如何
[35:55] Mr. Joffe, 约菲先生
[35:57] DCFS has jurisdiction over this. 此事由儿童与家庭服务部说了算
[36:00] There’s nothing, at this time, you can do here about your daughter. 目前你对你女儿的事无能为力
[36:05] Are you serious? 你说真的吗
[36:09] My advice: find yourself a lawyer. 我建议你找个律师
[36:39] How are you feeling? 你感觉如何
[36:41] I guess all right, for a terrible friend. 应该还好吧 毕竟我不是个称职的朋友
[36:44] We finally found out what’s wrong with you. 我们终于弄明白你是怎么回事了
[36:47] You have Lyme disease. 你得了莱姆病
[36:48] Seriously? 真的吗
[36:49] Lyme disease? 莱姆病
[36:50] Yeah, it’s probably from a tick bite 对 可能是因为你出去远足时
[36:53] on one of your field trips. 被扁虱咬了
[36:55] It explains your knee and the rest of your symptoms. 所以你的膝盖才会那样 还有出现的其他症状
[36:57] So what happens now? 那现在怎么办
[36:59] I’m putting you on an antibiotic course, 我给你使用抗生素了
[37:01] and hopefully we got it early enough 希望我们发现治疗的早
[37:03] to avoid any long-term consequences. 防止长期不良后果产生
[37:06] I hooked up with my best friend’s boyfriend. 我上了我最好朋友的男朋友
[37:09] There are gonna be some long-term consequences. 肯定会有长期后果的
[37:25] Hello, hello. 你好
[37:26] Hey, what did Downey want? 唐尼想干什么
[37:27] Wish I knew. 我知道就好了
[37:29] Uh, he told me all about his medical plan for the prince. 他告诉了我他对王子的治疗计划
[37:32] Yeah. 然后呢
[37:32] But then all he had me do was make tea. 但是他就只让我泡茶了
[37:35] Moroccan mint tea. 摩洛哥薄荷茶
[37:38] Is he crazy? 他疯了吗
[37:40] Yeah. Like, Mozart-crazy. 是 就跟莫扎特一样
[37:43] Guess I have to learn how to make Moroccan tea. 看来我得去学怎么泡摩洛哥薄荷茶了
[37:54] Chief Mason… 梅森军士长
[37:56] he pulled through. 他坚持下来了
[37:58] He’s stable. 目前情况稳定
[38:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:05] – Yeah. – Thank you. -不客气 -谢谢
[38:11] It’s crazy. 太疯狂了
[38:14] A Saudi prince comes here 一个沙特王子来我们这里
[38:15] and gets the best heart surgeon we have, 找了我们最厉害的心脏外科医生
[38:18] and a vet can’t even get a CT scan. 而一个老兵却连做个CT都做不了
[38:24] We didn’t make the world, right? 不是我们把世界变成这样子的
[38:45] I’ve spent all afternoon justifying what we did. 我整个下午都在思考我们的行为
[38:51] I wish I felt better about it. 希望我感觉好点了
[38:57] Me too. 我也是
[39:13] Mr. Joffe? 约菲先生
[39:15] The medical profession isn’t crazy about 虽然医学界不喜欢
[39:17] doctors walking around apologizing for things, 医生到处因为什么事道歉
[39:23] but I’m very sorry. 但我真的很抱歉
[39:29] What if it was me? 万一是因为我呢
[39:32] Look, Mr. Joffe, we– 约菲先生 我们…
[39:36] we all send out messages that we’re unaware of, 我们都会不知不觉传递出一些信号
[39:40] and not just you in this case. 这件事里不止是你如此
[39:43] Your daughter too. I mean– 你女儿也是 我…
[39:45] I just… 我只是…
[39:46] I don’t understand how. 我不明白怎么会这样
[39:48] Look. 听我说
[39:50] It is a very painful, 虽然面对此事
[39:54] complicated idea to confront, 会很痛苦很难接受
[39:58] but if you are even beginning to consider 但如果你开始考虑
[40:00] that you might have had a part in this, 你可能与她的病有关系
[40:04] conscious or not, 不管有意无意
[40:05] that is a huge, very positive step. 那都是非常积极巨大的进步
[40:08] I was trying to be a good father. 我只是想当个称职的父亲
[40:10] And you are. 你确实是
[40:12] Nobody wants to cut you out of this process. 换做谁都不会想被排除在外
[40:16] And when the time is right, you’ll be allowed to visit. 等时机到了 你会有机会探视的
[40:22] Will you trust me on that? 你能信任我吗
[40:23] Okay. 好
[40:30] It’s okay. 好的
[40:35] I appreciate that, sir. 非常感谢 先生
[40:55] Dr. Glass. 格拉斯医生
[40:57] Didn’t know you were Navy. 我不知道你曾是海军
[40:59] Please. Vicki. 叫我维琪就行
[41:01] Ethan. 伊森
[41:03] Nice of the chiefs to allow a couple Os in here. 能让一些老兵来真是太好了
[41:06] Mason looks happy. 梅森看上去很高兴
[41:11] Thanks for taking such good care of him. 谢谢你把他照顾得这么好
[41:13] You too. 也谢谢你
[41:14] Very resourceful. 你很机智
[41:16] I have no idea what you’re referring to. 我不知道你指什么
[41:23] Care for a drink? 想喝一杯吗
[41:25] Love one. 没问题
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme