Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] – Look at Owen. – He’s so cute. -看欧文 -好可爱
[00:03] Of course he is. He looks like Natalie. 当然了 长得像娜塔莉
[00:06] Precious. 小宝贝
[00:08] When you look at that. 你仔细看
[00:09] He’s got my eye lashes. 睫毛长得像我
[00:11] You delivered the madam and you gave him your DNA. 你帮着接生还把DNA给接过去了啊
[00:13] You’ll be surprised the power of these hands. 我这双手的魔力你可不知道
[00:15] You can sign out the patient in four. 四小时后可以让病人离院
[00:16] – Look–look at Owen. – Cute. -快来看欧文 -可爱
[00:18] Have you been up to see Natalie today? 你今天去看过娜塔莉了吗
[00:20] – Not yet. – What’s up with him? -还没有 -他怎么了
[00:22] Thought he wouldn’t leave her bedside. 我还以为他不会离开她的床边的
[00:26] – Dr. Zanetti. – Dr. Rhodes. -萨内蒂医生 -罗德斯医生
[00:29] How was the conference? 会议如何
[00:30] I spent an entire week 我整整一周
[00:31] listening to people talk about surgeries. 都在听他们讨论外科手术
[00:33] All I wanted was to actually do one. 我只想上手真正做一台
[00:35] Kept hoping a speaker would choke on his dentures 一直在默默祈祷某个演讲者能被假牙呛住
[00:37] – so I could cric him. – Dinner tonight? -这样我就能摆脱他 -晚上一起吃饭吗
[00:39] I can’t. I’m in-house on call. 不行 我值班
[00:40] Head’s up. Incoming traumas. 注意 有外伤病人
[00:42] CFD called with a Plan 1. 消防局打电话说执行应急计划
[00:44] Multi-victim car crash. Let’s go! 车祸 多人受伤 快
[00:46] Maybe someone’ll need surgery. 也许有人需要手术
[00:47] I’m ready to cut. 我准备好下刀子了
[00:50] – What do we got? – Female, mid-20s. GCS 3. -什么情况 -女性 25岁左右 3度昏迷
[00:53] Struck the dashboard and starred the windshield. 撞到汽车仪表盘和挡风玻璃
[00:55] – BP? – Uh, 90 over 50. -血压呢 -90/50
[00:57] Tachy 140. Stats 100%. 心率140 各项指标都有
[00:59] Pressure dressing on her head, but she’s seeping through. 头部伤口加压包扎了 但血还是渗出来了
[01:01] All right, we’re gonna replace the King with an ET. 好 给患者进行气管内插管
[01:03] Grab an intubation kit. 拿插管工具
[01:05] Let’s move her on my count. 听我口令把她搬上来
[01:06] One…two…three. 一 二 三
[01:10] Jess? 杰丝
[01:12] – Jess…Jess… – Mike Carter, 24. -杰丝 杰丝 -迈克·卡特 24岁
[01:14] – GCS 10. Vitals holding steady. – Jess? -10度昏迷 生命体征稳定 -杰丝
[01:16] – Blood? – Not his. -血呢 -不是他的
[01:18] Jess, talk to me! 杰丝 和我说话
[01:20] – Jess! – Mike. Mike. -杰丝 -迈克 迈克
[01:21] I’m gonna ask you to calm down. 你要冷静点
[01:23] Jess! Where is she? 杰丝 她在哪
[01:25] Where is she? 她在哪
[01:27] You have to lie back down. 你得躺下
[01:30] – All right, on my count. – All right. -好 听我口令 -好
[01:33] One…two…three. 一 二 三
[01:37] Does Jess have any family in the area we should notify? 杰丝在这里有需要通知的亲人吗
[01:40] I think…her mom lives here. Maybe. 她妈妈可能住在这里
[01:43] – Any allergies to medications? – I don’t know. -有药物过敏吗 -不知道
[01:45] Do you know if she’s currently on any medication? 她最近有在服用什么药物吗
[01:47] I don’t know. 我不知道
[01:48] Is there anything you can tell us about Jess 你知道她的什么信息吗
[01:49] – that could help us? – No. I’m sorry, I– -能帮助我们的信息 -不 抱歉 我…
[01:52] I don’t even know where she lives. 我连她住在哪里都不知道
[01:55] We’re on a first date. 我们是第一次约会
[02:06] Breath sounds good on both sides. 两侧呼吸没问题
[02:08] – Good color change. – All right. -颜色变化也正常 -好的
[02:09] She is still bleeding pretty bad. 还是在大量流血
[02:11] – Hang two units of blood. – Yes, Doctor. -输两单位血 -好的 医生
[02:13] – Get me a plastics tray. – Got it. -给我塑料盘 -好的
[02:14] We need to stop these bleeders. 需要止血
[02:16] – Saline? – Got it. Here’s saline. -生理盐水 -来了
[02:20] Okay, she’s still got glass shards in her scalp. 她头皮里还是有玻璃渣
[02:23] – Heart rate is erratic. – Suction. -心率不稳定 -吸血
[02:24] Yeah, got it. 明白
[02:29] Please, I need to know how she is. 求你们了 我要知道她怎样了
[02:31] Jess is in good hands. 医生正在救治杰丝
[02:32] Right now, we just need to make sure that you’re okay. 我们现在要确保你没事
[02:33] I’m fine, just please, help her. 我没事 快去帮帮她
[02:37] Sorry. I’m guessing that’s tender. 抱歉 我以为很轻了
[02:38] Ah. Yes. 对
[02:40] – Pressure’s falling. – Get me the ultrasound. -血压在降低 -超声波装置推过来
[02:42] – Got it. – Call pharmacy. -好的 -告诉药房
[02:44] Get dopamine going. 准备多巴胺
[02:52] There’s free fluid in her abdomen. 她腹部有游离液体
[02:54] Pressure’s still low. 血压还是很低
[02:55] She’s not stable enough to go to CT. 她情况不够稳定 不能做CT
[02:57] We need to open her up now. 需要马上手术
[02:59] Call the OR and tell them we’re on our way up. 让手术室准备好 我们就过去
[03:00] Yes, Doctor. 好的 医生
[03:02] – Talk to me. – Walter Blevins. 53 years old. -情况 -沃尔特·布莱文斯 53岁
[03:05] GCS 14, SBP 104 over palp. Stats 100. 14度昏迷 触摸收缩压104 各项指标完整
[03:09] – Dr. Halstead, Treatment 1. – Got it. -霍斯特德医生 1号治疗室 -明白
[03:11] 4 of morphine per the tele doctor. 急救医生给他注射了四单位吗啡
[03:15] Let’s rotate. 转过去
[03:18] Give him the head. Give him the head. 注意头 注意头
[03:19] – Let’s go. – What happened? -走 -怎么回事
[03:20] He was driving the car that t-boned 他开车撞到了
[03:22] the couple they just brought in. A stolen car. 刚刚送进来的那对情侣 车是他偷来的
[03:25] On my count. One…two…three. 听我口令 一 二 三
[03:26] – Transfer. – Get this out. -抬 -把这东西弄出去
[03:29] Airway’s intact. 气道完整
[03:30] Let’s get him off that backboard. 把他从背板上弄下来
[03:31] Yes, doctor. 好的医生
[03:32] Mr. Blevins, we’re gonna roll you onto your right side. 布莱文斯先生 我们要把你朝右翻身
[03:36] I need you to take these handcuffs off. 要把手铐拿掉
[03:37] He carjacked a woman at gunpoint 他用枪挟持了一位女性
[03:39] 50 yards from me and my partner. 就离我和搭档50码远
[03:41] Led us on a high-speed chase before hitting that couple. 在撞到那对情侣之前逼我们高速追车
[03:43] – This guy’s dangerous. – I’ll take my chances. -这家伙很危险 -我愿意冒险
[03:45] He served nine years for armed robbery. 他因为持械抢劫坐过9年牢
[03:47] – He’s an ex-con. – He’s also my patient. -有前科 -他也是我的病人
[03:49] I can’t treat him properly until the cuffs are off. 手铐不拿掉我无法救治他
[03:51] All right. 好吧
[03:53] – Dr. Halstead, you got this? – Yeah, we’re good. -霍斯特德医生 你可以吗 -可以
[04:01] All right. 好的
[04:03] Okay, you’re all right. 好的
[04:04] – Any pain on contact? – No. -碰到你哪里会疼吗 -没有
[04:06] Good. 好的
[04:08] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[04:13] Oh, Dr. Halstead, his arm. 霍斯特德医生 他的手臂
[04:16] All right. Yep. 好吧
[04:17] That’s likely a two-bone forearm fracture. 前臂双骨骨折
[04:20] Let’s get an X-ray. 做X光透视
[04:22] – Lap sponges, keep ’em coming. – Yes, Doctor. -上纱布垫 不要停 -好的 医生
[04:24] There’s too much blood. 血太多了
[04:26] I can’t see where it’s coming from. 看不到出血点
[04:27] Feel for it. 感觉一下
[04:28] Pressure’s dropping. 血压在降低
[04:30] Dr. Rhodes, I’ll clamp. 罗德斯医生 我要夹住了
[04:32] The belly’s packed. The spleen is in pieces. 腹部都塞满了 脾脏破了
[04:34] – Something else is bleeding. – Okay. -还有地方在出血 -好吧
[04:37] Run the bowel. 检查一下肠子
[04:41] Oh, the mesentery’s bleeding. 肠系膜在出血
[04:42] I will clamp it, Dr. Rhodes. You get the spleen. 我把它夹紧 罗德斯医生 你处理脾脏
[04:46] Curved 8 to me. 8号弯剪
[04:54] – Metz scissors. – Scissors. -组织剪 -组织剪
[05:02] – And bowl. – Bowl. -碗 -碗
[05:04] Thank you. I’ll hold the clamp, you tie. 谢谢 我拿钳子 你来打结
[05:10] All right, the bleeding stopped. 好的 血止住了
[05:12] How’s she doing? 她情况如何
[05:13] Pressure’s coming up. 血压在上升
[05:15] – There we go. – Okay. -好了 -好的
[05:18] You guys finish up here 你们来收尾
[05:20] and bring her down to ICU. 然后把她送到重症监护室去
[05:23] Okay, let’s close him up. 好的 来收尾吧
[05:24] Happy to be back in the saddle? 重回战场感觉开心吗
[05:26] Boo-yah. 还用说
[05:30] April. Nice to see you. 艾普尔 你好呀
[05:32] Bobby, back so soon? 波比 这么快又回来了
[05:35] Yeah, my feet this time. 是啊 这次是脚伤了
[05:38] What happened to your shoes? 你的鞋子呢
[05:40] There’s this new guy at the shelter. 庇护所里有个新来的
[05:42] He needed winter boots. 他需要冬靴
[05:43] I still have my slippers, though. 我好歹还有拖鞋呢
[05:45] All right, this is a tetanus shot. 好吧 这是破伤风疫苗
[05:47] – Is that okay? – Oh. -没问题吧 -没
[05:48] Anything you say. 你说什么就是什么
[05:50] Okay. Thank you. 谢谢了
[05:55] All right. 好了
[05:57] Now, Bobby, you shouldn’t be giving away your boots. 波比 你不应该把自己的靴子给别人
[05:59] Particularly in January. 特别是现在还是一月
[06:00] Oh, I’ll manage. I always do. 我没事的 我一直不都这样吗
[06:03] How did you manage last week after you gave away your gloves? 你上周把手套送人后怎么撑过来的
[06:05] – Frostbite’s all healed. – You’re too much. -冻伤全都好了 -你真是大度
[06:09] All right, soak your feet. 好了 你泡泡脚吧
[06:16] – I’ll be back to check on you. – Okay. Thanks. -我一会儿回来给你做检查 -谢谢你
[06:21] That excuse is so lame it needs crutches. 这借口真是太烂了 我都不忍心听了
[06:23] Roger, I put in that order hours ago. 罗杰 我几个小时前就跟你说了
[06:26] No, I will not hold. 不 我不想等了
[06:29] Roger? 罗杰
[06:30] Rog? 罗杰
[06:34] Normally after that, I would go downstairs 通常在这种情况下 我会下楼去
[06:36] and ring Roger’s ass. 然后打爆他
[06:38] But not today. 但今天不行
[06:39] I’m in too good a mood. 我今天心情太好了
[06:40] And why is that? 为什么呢
[06:42] Christy Pierce. 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
[06:43] Oh, yeah. Today’s the big day. 是哦 今天是个大日子呢
[06:46] Christy Pierce? 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
[06:47] Yeah, a teen with aplastic anemia. 没错 是一个患再生障碍性贫血的孩子
[06:50] Been in and out of Med the last ten years 过去十年一直因为感染
[06:52] due to infections, but finally, 不断进出医院
[06:54] today she’s getting a bone marrow transplant. 但今天她终于要接受骨髓移植了
[06:57] – It hasn’t been ten years. – Yes, it has. -没有十年吧 -有啊
[06:59] I know because I was sitting in your chair 因为她妈妈第一次带她来的时候
[07:01] the first time her mother brought her here. 我就是坐在你这个位置
[07:03] You think I’m tough? You should’ve seen her. 你还觉得我强硬 你真该看看她是什么样
[07:06] I’m going up to say hello. 我上楼去和他们打个招呼
[07:08] Give Christy a kiss for me. 帮我亲一下克丽丝蒂哟
[07:10] So Dr. Farinas has told me that a transplant isn’t painful. 法里纳医生告诉我说骨髓移植不疼
[07:14] You’ll be awake the whole time. 你全程都会是清醒的
[07:17] It’s a simple process. 过程很简单
[07:18] We’ll administer the donor’s stem cells 我们会将捐赠者的干细胞
[07:20] through your central line. 通过中央静脉输入你体内
[07:21] It’s just like a blood transfusion. 就跟输血一样
[07:23] Is it really happening? Finally. 终于等到这一天了吗
[07:25] Well, we just heard from the clinic in Springfield. 我们刚从斯普林菲尔德收到消息
[07:28] The bags are en route. 骨髓已经在路上了
[07:29] Oh, my God. 我的天
[07:30] Mom, you promised. No crying. 妈妈 你答应了我的 不准哭
[07:33] I’m sorry, I just– I can’t help it. 抱歉 我就是 我忍不住
[07:35] And, Nick, I can’t believe you. 尼克 天哪
[07:39] You’re almost as tall as me. 你都快和我一样高了
[07:41] And he has been a very busy little brother. 他一直在忙着姐姐的事
[07:43] He’s got all his friends together 他把他所有的朋友召集在一起
[07:45] and they’ve been shoveling driveways to raise money. 他们一直在清理道路来筹钱
[07:46] Oh, show Mrs. Goodwin the flyer. 给古德温女士看看你的传单
[07:53] We’re gonna send Christy’s donor and her family 我们会送克丽丝蒂的捐赠者和他的家人
[07:55] – on a vacation. – They’ve already raised $1,000. -去度假 -他们已经募集了一千美元了
[07:59] That’s a sweet gesture. 这真是太贴心了
[08:01] He’s just trying to build up his muscles 他只是想锻炼自己炫耀自己
[08:03] – to impress the girls. – Am not! -好在姑娘们面前展示展示 -我才没有
[08:06] Well, I’ll leave you in good hands with Dr. Farinas. 法里纳医生会好好照顾你们的
[08:09] I’ll check back later. 我一会儿回来看你们
[08:10] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:13] Dr. Rose, pretty slick in the OR. 帅哥 刚才手术室里做的不错嘛
[08:17] Thank you. 多谢夸奖
[08:20] That was a very fast splenectomy for a fellow. 那个脾切除术做得挺快嘛
[08:23] Had to be under 30 seconds. 肯定不到半分钟
[08:25] Where’d you pick that up? 你从哪儿学的
[08:27] Riyadh. 利雅得
[08:28] Oil workers got a lot of abdominal injuries 操作起重机的石油工人经常会
[08:30] on the derricks. 腹部受伤
[08:31] Hold the elevator, please! Hold the elevator! 请别关电梯 请别关电梯
[08:35] – Damn it. – Sorry. Thanks. -见鬼 -抱歉 谢谢你
[08:37] – You okay? – Yes. -你还好吗 -还好
[08:38] I, um, just banged it on the shower in Orlando. 我在奥兰多洗澡的时候刚撞了一下
[08:41] – Let me take a look at it. – No, no, no. -让我看一下 -不用不用
[08:42] – It’s fine. – No, no. -没事的 -不
[08:43] It’s fine, really. 没事 真的
[08:44] Shush, shush. Just, shh. 听我的 来看看
[08:52] Wait, no. No, no, no. What are we doing? 等等 不 我们到底在干什么
[08:54] You are going to Ortho to get that checked out. 你得去骨科检查一下
[08:56] No, it’s not necessary. 不用了 没有这个必要
[08:58] Uh, your elbow is red 你的胳膊肘都红了
[08:59] and it feels hot. So, yeah, it is. 而且摸起来很烫 所以 必须去
[09:01] Yeah, well, I put myself on Cipro, so– 没错 我用过西普罗了
[09:03] Oh, so you know you have an infection? 看来你知道自己感染了
[09:05] Just as a precaution. 我只是以防万一
[09:06] Well, as a precaution, 以防万一
[09:07] you are going to get it checked out, 你得去检查一下
[09:08] because that may need to be drained. 因为你可能需要把脓水引流出来
[09:10] Look, Sam? Sam. 萨姆 萨姆
[09:12] This is serious. 这很严重
[09:14] You know better. Don’t mess around. 你知道的 别闹了
[09:16] Okay. All right. 好吧好吧
[09:18] I will get it looked at. 我会去检查的
[09:19] Okay. That’s all I’m asking. 那行 这不就好了吗
[09:26] You were right. 你说得对
[09:27] Two-bone distal fracture, moderately displaced. 两处远端骨折 轻微移位
[09:29] Needs to be plated. 需要上夹板
[09:30] It didn’t take a diagnostic genius. 这都不用诊断就知道了
[09:32] Not with that degree of deformity. 这种程度的变形显然不需要
[09:34] – Mr. Blevins– – I’m done here. -布莱文斯先生 -我检查完了
[09:35] Let ’em take me away. 让他们把我带走吧
[09:37] Well, I’m afraid, first, you need surgery 恐怕你得先做个手术了
[09:39] to realign the bones in your arm. 我们得先把你手臂的骨头接好
[09:41] We’re gonna have an orthopedic surgeon 我们马上就会进行
[09:42] – come down right now to– – No. No surgery. -骨科手术 -不 不做手术
[09:46] Well, without it, your arm may not heal properly. 不做手术的话 你的胳膊可能没法正常愈合
[09:49] You could have a permanent deformity 你的胳膊可能会永久畸形
[09:50] and reduced function. 而且会影响使用
[09:51] Put a cast on it. 那就上石膏吧
[09:53] Mr. Blevins, you want some water? 布莱文斯先生 你要喝水吗
[09:55] No–no, what I want is to be taken out of here. 不用不用 我只想出去
[09:59] Put the cuffs– 手铐
[10:01] Put the cuffs on! 把我的手铐带上
[10:03] Whoa. Mr. Blevins. 布莱文斯先生
[10:05] Okay. 好吧
[10:06] I need– – 我需要
[10:08] All right, I need suction. 需要马上抽血
[10:09] Get a crash cart and have atropine ready 找辆急救车来 准备好阿托品
[10:10] in case his heart rate drops. 以防他心率骤降
[10:12] We are not losing this guy. 我们不能让他死掉
[10:17] Where is he? Where is Walter? 他人呢 沃尔特呢
[10:18] We are running a few tests right now. 我们正在给他做检查
[10:21] When he’s done, I can take you to him. 检查完了我就带你去见他
[10:23] Oh, Dr. Halstead, this is Mrs. Blevins. 霍斯特德医生 这是布莱文斯太太
[10:26] Please, someone tell me what’s going on. 拜托了 告诉我他怎么了
[10:29] Your husband was in a car accident. 你的丈夫在车祸中受伤了
[10:31] He has a badly broken arm 他的手臂严重骨折
[10:32] and in the last half hour 然后刚才
[10:34] he began coughing up blood 他开始咳血
[10:35] – and passed out. – Oh, my God! -然后陷入昏迷 -天哪
[10:38] Is Walter being treated for any illnesses? 沃尔特在接受什么治疗吗
[10:40] No. No, he’s–he’s fine. 没有 没有 他没事
[10:43] – I need to see him. – Okay. -我要见他 -好
[10:46] I can take you to his room. 我带你去他的病房
[10:52] Excuse me. Um, Mrs. Blevins? 打扰一下 布莱文斯太太
[10:54] My name’s Jay Halstead. 我叫杰·霍尔斯德特
[10:55] I’m a detective with the Chicago Police Department. 我是芝加哥警署的警探
[10:57] I need to ask you a few questions about your husband. 我有几个关于您丈夫的问题需要问您
[11:00] Why are the police involved? 为什么警察来了
[11:01] I thought Walter was in an accident. 沃尔特不是出车祸吗
[11:03] Uh, yes. 是的
[11:04] He was driving a car that he stole. 他正开着一辆他偷来的车
[11:06] – At gunpoint. – What? -还持枪 -什么
[11:08] There’s multiple witnesses. 有多名目击者
[11:11] That son of a bitch. 那个混蛋
[11:14] I’m sorry. Ma’am? 什么 女士
[11:16] My husband is no angel. 我丈夫不是什么好人
[11:17] I knew that when I married him, 我嫁给他的时候就知道了
[11:18] but he has been straight for 18 years. 但他已经安分了十八年了
[11:22] Has a job, a kid, 有工作 有孩子
[11:24] and now, out of the blue, he throws it all away? 现在突然之间 他要抛下这一切吗
[11:26] I warned him, 我警告过他
[11:27] if he ever committed another crime, i would leave him, 如果他再犯任何罪 我就会离开他
[11:29] and that is exactly what I’m going to do. 现在我就要这么做
[11:31] What do you want to know? 你想知道什么
[11:33] Um, why don’t we go sit down somewhere? 不如我们找个地方坐着谈
[11:35] Yeah. 好
[11:41] I’m looking for a Robert Parker. 我在找一位罗伯特·帕克
[11:43] Bobby’s in Treatment 3. 波比在3号治疗室
[11:44] Wha–who called for a psych consult? 谁打电话叫的心理咨询
[11:46] The attending, Dr. Movitt. 主治医生 莫维特医生
[11:48] – Why? – I know Bobby. -怎么了 -我认识波比
[11:50] Treated him for a month now. 给他治疗了三个月了
[11:51] He’s just really kind. 他真的很善良
[11:53] Huh. I guess there’s some concern 我想可能是有人担心
[11:55] that he can’t take care of himself? 他不能好好照顾自己吧
[11:56] Because he gave some clothes away? 就因为他送了几件衣服吗
[11:58] He just likes to help people. 他只是喜欢帮助别人
[12:00] Oh, just gonna have a little chat. 我去聊两句就知道了
[12:05] He is such a good nurser. 他真是好养
[12:07] I think it took Jeff three or four days 杰夫当年花了三四天
[12:09] to actually get the hang of it. 才学会喝奶
[12:11] He’s so beautiful. 他真漂亮
[12:14] Oh, look at this. 你看
[12:16] I couldn’t resist. 我真是忍不住了
[12:18] A little something for him to wear on the way home. 他回家的时候可以穿上这一件
[12:21] Isn’t that cute? 可爱吗
[12:24] Oh, I think he’s finished. 我想他是喝饱了
[12:25] Oh, you think he is? 你觉得是吗
[12:27] Here. I’ll get him. 来 我来抱他
[12:29] You come here. You come here to me. 过来 到奶奶怀里来
[12:33] Yeah. 来
[12:39] You know, my parents emailed. 我父母发了邮件来
[12:41] They should be here soon. 他们就快到这里了
[12:42] Well, they’ll be so happy to see the baby. 他们看到宝宝一定很开心
[12:47] They must miss you terribly. 他们一定很想你
[12:49] Yeah, they complain about it all the time. 是啊 他们总是抱怨这个
[12:52] Always asking when I’m gonna move back to Seattle. 总是问我打算什么时候搬回西雅图
[12:57] – Do you ever think about that? – Oh, yeah, -你考虑过吗 -有
[13:00] but I want to finish my fellowship. 不过我想先还完助学金
[13:04] Well, you met Jeff here. 你和杰夫在这里相遇
[13:06] You must have a lot of good memories here. 这里一定有你很多美好的回忆
[13:08] Of course I do. 是啊
[13:09] I mean, I know the weather’s not good in Chicago, 我是说 我知道芝加哥的天气不好
[13:11] but Seattle, ugh. That rain? 但西雅图 那阴雨
[13:16] I’d get depressed. 太让人忧郁了
[13:20] What do you think? 你觉得呢
[13:21] So, uh, how long you been living at the shelter, Bobby? 你在收容所住了多久了 波比
[13:23] Uh, about two months now. 大概两个月了
[13:25] And where were you before that? 之前你住在哪里
[13:27] At home. Uh, Lincoln Park. 住在家里 林肯公园
[13:29] Ooh, nice neighborhood. 不错的街区
[13:30] Shelter must have been quite a change. 住收容所一定很不习惯吧
[13:32] I don’t mind. 我不介意
[13:34] The people there need me. 那里的人需要我
[13:36] I don’t have much anymore, 我也没有拥有很多
[13:37] but what I do have, I’m happy to give. 但我拥有的东西 我很乐意给予别人
[13:39] And what prompted you to make the move 是什么原因促使你
[13:41] from Lincoln Park? 从林肯公园搬走
[13:43] It’s my wife’s idea. 是我妻子的想法
[13:45] She said I was giving away all of our savings. 她说我在把我们所有的积蓄送人
[13:47] Bankrupting the family. 导致家庭入不敷出
[13:49] She didn’t know what happened to me. 她不知道我身上发生了什么
[13:51] Why I changed. 我为什么变了
[13:52] Uh, tell me how you changed. 跟我说说你怎么变了
[13:56] I used to be a regular guy. 我以前是个正常人
[13:57] Corporate job, a house, a couple of cars. 在公司上班 有房子 几辆车
[14:01] One morning I woke up, 一天早上我醒来
[14:03] and I realized that the only thing I wanted to do, 发现我唯一想做的事
[14:06] the only thing that mattered, 唯一重要的事
[14:08] was helping other people. 就是去帮助别人
[14:10] Giving whatever I had to them. 倾我所有地去帮助他们
[14:12] Any idea of the, uh– the source of this inspiration? 你自己知道这个灵感的来源是什么吗
[14:16] You mean did God talk to me? Or an angel? 你是指有没有上帝和我说话 或是哪个天使吗
[14:19] No, no, I– I just knew… 没有 我…我只是…
[14:23] inside. 内心觉醒
[14:26] I can barely see it. 我几乎看不到它
[14:28] It’s the gray spot right here. 是这里的这个灰点
[14:30] That’s the hematoma. 那就是血肿
[14:31] We often see it in car crashes. 车祸中很常见的
[14:33] When the seatbelt you were wearing tightened, 安全带被拉紧的时候
[14:34] it caused a deep bruise around your intestine. 会在你的腹部造成很深的瘀伤
[14:36] So I’m, like, bleeding inside? 所以我是…内出血吗
[14:39] Not anymore. 已经止住了
[14:40] Blood’s clotted now, formed a solid mass, 血已经凝固 形成一个血块
[14:42] causing the swelling and pain you’re feeling in your stomach. 造成你感觉到的腹部肿胀和疼痛
[14:45] The swelling should go down in a couple days. 肿块几天之后会消除
[14:46] For the next few hours, we’ll continue to monitor you. 接下来的几小时里 我们会继续监测你的状态
[14:48] So sit tight, all right? 所以你耐心等着 好吗
[14:50] What about Jess? 杰丝呢
[14:52] She’s still in ICU. 她还在重症监护室
[14:57] We met at this coffee shop, 我们在这家咖啡店见面
[14:59] but it was too crowded, 但那里人很多
[15:01] so I suggested we drive to one a few miles away. 所以我提议我们开车去几英里外的一家
[15:05] That’s when it happened. 然后就发生了车祸
[15:09] Can I see her? 我能见她吗
[15:11] I’ll have a nurse take you up to ICU 杰丝一清醒 能接受探望时
[15:13] once Jess has been cleared for visitors. 我就找个护士带你去重症监护室
[15:16] – Thanks. – Sure. -谢谢 -不客气
[15:22] And initial there, please. 那里签首字母 谢谢
[15:24] And sign here to acknowledge receipt. 在这里签名 表示确认收到
[15:26] That’s two bags HLA-matched bone 这是给病人克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的
[15:28] marrow-regenerating stem cells 两袋白细胞抗原匹配的
[15:30] – for patient Christy Pierce. – Thank you. -骨髓再生干细胞 -谢谢
[15:32] Careful with these. 小心拿着
[15:35] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:37] Fingers crossed. 但愿好运
[15:40] Sharon. 莎伦
[15:44] I’m sorry to have to tell you this, believe me. 我很抱歉要告诉你这个消息 真的
[15:45] Tell me what? 什么消息
[15:47] The hospital’s decided to shut down Christy Pierce’s transplant. 医院决定中止克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯的移植手术
[15:51] What? 什么
[15:52] Have you seen these? 你看过这个了吗
[15:53] Yeah, Christy’s brother put them up. 看过 克丽丝蒂的弟弟贴的
[15:55] He organized a fundraiser. 他组织了筹款活动
[15:57] For Christy’s donor. 给克里斯蒂的捐献人的
[15:59] And the hospital is concerned about the appearance 医院担心会有人通过
[16:01] of an individual being compensated for donating an organ, which– 捐赠器官而谋取利益 这…
[16:04] Violates federal law. I know that, 违反联邦法律 我知道
[16:06] but no one’s being paid. 但没有人得到报酬
[16:08] The donor agreed months ago. 捐赠者几个月前就同意了
[16:10] Well, it still puts the hospital and its staff 但是医院和院内员工还是可能会
[16:11] at risk for hefty fines, 面临巨额罚款
[16:14] sanctions, I mean, even imprisonment. 惩处 甚至可能入狱
[16:15] It’s a kid doing a good deed. 这只是一个做好事的孩子
[16:18] – He’s a minor. – It doesn’t matter. -他还没成年 -这不重要
[16:20] These flyers have put us in an impossible situation. 这些传单将我们置于一个两难的境地
[16:22] Well how about Christy’s impossible situation? 那克里斯蒂的两难境地呢
[16:24] – Maggie. – It– -麦基 -这
[16:28] Christy has just gone through five days 克丽丝蒂已经做了五天的
[16:30] of chemotherapy and radiation. 化疗和放疗
[16:33] Her body has been ravaged in preparation for this transplant. 她的身体已经为了准备这次移植而备受伤害
[16:38] Without it, she will die. 不移植的话她会死的
[16:41] – It’s out of my hands. – No, Peter, -我无能为力 -不 彼得
[16:43] it’s still in your hands. 你还是能做些什么的
[16:45] Find a way to fix this. 想办法解决这件事
[16:47] I will do my best, but the law does not give me 我会尽力 但是受法律限制
[16:49] a lot of room to maneuver on this. 我所能做的非常有限
[16:52] You need to look for another donor. 你得寻找其他捐赠人
[17:03] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[17:05] They can’t just shut the transplant down. 他们不能就这么中止移植
[17:07] They can’t do that. 他们不能这么做
[17:08] I’m sorry, Kathleen. They can and they have. 我很抱歉 凯思琳 他们已经这么做了
[17:11] No, there must be something you can do. 不 你肯定能做些什么
[17:13] We’re exploring our legal options, 我们正在寻求法律手段
[17:16] but the only thing we can do right now 但我们现在能做的只有
[17:18] is look for another donor 寻找其他捐赠人
[17:20] which we’re doing. 我们已经在找了
[17:21] Wha–what if we promise 如果我们保证
[17:23] not to give any of the proceeds to the donor? 不会把收益给捐赠人呢
[17:25] Unfortunately, the intent was to give a financial gift 不幸的是 事情的本意就是给捐赠人
[17:29] to the donor, which is enough 金钱作为礼物 从法律上来看
[17:32] in the eyes of the law. 这点就足以定罪了
[17:33] Intent? 本意
[17:36] Are these lawyers gonna go in there 那些律师准备进来
[17:38] and tell my daughter that intent 告诉我的女儿
[17:40] is more important than she is? 这些本意比她还重要吗
[17:42] Are they willing to let her die? 他们就这么眼睁睁让她死吗
[17:45] Do you want me to break the news to Christy? 你要我告诉克丽丝蒂这个消息吗
[17:46] No. 不
[17:50] I’m her mother. 我是她妈妈
[17:53] I’ll tell her. 我会告诉她
[18:05] Mr. Blevins, how are you feeling? 布莱文斯先生 你感觉怎么样
[18:08] I hope that means better. 希望这说明好多了
[18:10] Has anything like that ever happened before? 那种情况以前发生过吗
[18:13] How’s the couple I hit? 我撞到的那对情侣怎么样了
[18:14] She’s in the ICU. We’re monitoring him. 女方在重症监护室 男方还在观察中
[18:17] Can they take me away now? 他们现在能带走我了吗
[18:19] First, we need to discuss 首先我们得讨论一下
[18:20] the results of your chest X-ray. 你胸部X光片的结果
[18:23] We discovered a mass, 我们发现一个肿块
[18:25] approximately two centimeters in diameter, 直径大约有两厘米
[18:27] in the left lobe of your lungs. 在你肺部左叶
[18:29] Now, a finding like that, 这个发现
[18:30] in conjunction with coughing blood– 结合你咳血的表现
[18:33] I’m concerned. 我很担心
[18:35] We need a CT scan, and then a possible biopsy– 我们需要做一个CT扫描 可能还要活组织…
[18:37] Don’t bother. 不用了
[18:39] Well, we really should determine– 我们真的应该决定…
[18:40] It’s cancer. 是癌症
[18:45] I’ve known about it for a few months. 我已经知道好几个月了
[18:49] When I spoke with your wife earlier, 我之前和你妻子谈话的时候
[18:51] she didn’t mention that you were diagnosed. 她不知道你被诊断为癌症
[18:53] She doesn’t know about it. 她不知道
[18:57] Well, have you started treatment, or– 你开始接受治疗了吗 或…
[18:58] Look, you’ve run your little test. 你已经做完了你的检测
[19:00] You’ve checked all the boxes, but now, 该检查的都检查了 但现在
[19:02] I just want the cops to get me out of here. 我只想让警察来把我带走
[19:04] Well, I can’t release you until I’m sure 在我确保你情况稳定能入狱前
[19:06] you’re stable enough for jail. 我是不会放你走的
[19:09] Well, do what you have to. 你做你该做的事吧
[19:14] All right. 好的
[19:16] Don’t tell my wife about this. 别告诉我妻子这件事
[19:39] Jess. 杰丝
[19:48] Mike. 迈克
[19:52] I wanted to see how you were. 我想看看你怎么样了
[20:02] How are you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[20:10] Oh, he smells like heaven. 他闻上去就像天使
[20:12] Think he knows me? 你觉得他认识我吗
[20:13] Of course he does. 当然认识了
[20:16] Hello! 你好
[20:18] Mom! 妈妈
[20:19] – Hello, sweetheart. – Hi, Daddy. -好啊 亲爱的 -爸爸
[20:21] Helen. Hello, Helen. Congratulations. 海伦 你好 海伦 恭喜你
[20:24] Oh, let me hold him. 让我抱抱他
[20:27] Well, he–he’s asleep. 他睡着了
[20:28] Oh, yes, he is. Yes, he is. 是啊 睡着了呢
[20:30] Oh, yes you are. Yes, you are. 睡着了呢 睡着了
[20:33] Look at this beautiful boy. 瞧瞧这个漂亮的小伙子
[20:35] Can you believe we’re grandparents? 你敢相信我们成为外祖父母了吗
[20:38] Oh, I think he has your daddy’s mouth. 我觉得他的嘴和你爸爸一样
[20:41] – You think? – Watch his head. -是吗 -小心他的头
[20:42] – Oh, here. Here he is. – Oh, my goodness. -来 抱着他 -我的天
[20:46] Oh, wait till Auntie and Uncle Cliff meet him. 等着看克利福叔叔阿姨来看他的样子吧
[20:49] We’re putting a crib in your room 我们会在你房间放一个摇篮
[20:50] for when you and Owen come to visit. 你和欧文随时都能来
[20:52] Just don’t take down my Nick Carter poster, okay? 别把我的尼克·卡特海报撕掉就行了
[20:54] – We won’t. We promise. – Good. Right. -不会的 我们保证 -好的
[20:58] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[21:00] I heard Bobby was upstairs getting a CT? 我听说波比上楼去做CT了
[21:02] Yeah, just want to rule out 是啊 只是想排除
[21:04] any organic cause for his behavior, that’s all. 他这些行为的器质性成因而已
[21:07] You think he’s crazy? 你认为他疯了吗
[21:08] You mean like delusional or psychotic? 你是说妄想症或精神病之类的吗
[21:10] Not at all. 完全不觉得
[21:11] Quite rational, in fact. 其实他相当理性
[21:12] Then why the CT? 那为什么要做CT
[21:15] Actions are a little obsessive, if not compulsive. 即使他没有强迫症 也还是有点过度了
[21:18] You know, giving your shoes away 比如在芝加哥大冬天的
[21:19] in Chicago in the middle of the winter? 把自己的鞋子送给别人
[21:22] You’ve, um… 你一直…
[21:23] taken quite an interest in Mr. Parker, haven’t you? 对帕克先生挺关心的吧
[21:26] Yeah, I guess I have. 是啊 我想是吧
[21:28] It’s… never mind. 这…算了
[21:33] Try me. 跟我说说
[21:37] St. Francis. 圣方济各
[21:38] He reminds me of St. Francis. 他让我想到了圣方济各
[21:41] I was raised Catholic. 我在一个天主教家庭中长大
[21:43] And growing up, we had this little statue 长大后 我们在花园里有一个
[21:45] of San Francisco in the garden. 圣方济各的小雕像
[21:46] Of all the saints, he was my favorite. 那些圣人中我最喜欢他
[21:48] He gave away all his money, 他把他所有的钱财
[21:50] all his possessions, to the poor. 所有资产都给了穷人
[21:51] Took care of the sick with no thought of himself. 不顾自身而去照顾病人
[21:54] Remarkable fella. 伟大的家伙
[21:56] I’m not saying Bobby is an actual saint, 我不是说波比真的是圣人
[21:58] but…saintly? 但…圣洁
[22:02] Yeah. 算是吧
[22:03] We’re just– want to make sure 我们只是想确认
[22:05] we’re doing the right thing by him, that’s all. 对他做的事是正确的而已
[22:07] Yeah. 好的
[22:13] – Boss? – Yeah? -老大 -什么事
[22:14] Peter Kalmick’s in Treatment 4. 皮特·考密克在4号诊室
[22:17] What? 什么
[22:21] What happened? 怎么回事
[22:23] I’ve been getting these pounding headaches. 我脑袋一抽一抽的疼
[22:25] His blood pressure spiked. 他的血压很高
[22:27] Dr. Movitt put him on a nipride drip. 莫维特医生给他挂了硝普钠
[22:28] – Pressure’s coming down. – Thank you. -血压降下来了 -谢谢
[22:37] Christy Pierce, 克丽丝蒂·皮尔斯
[22:39] there’s nothing I can do. 我无能为力
[22:41] You understand why the sale of human organs is illegal. 你明白为什么买卖人体器官犯法
[22:43] Once they have monetary value, 一旦赋予它货币价值
[22:45] at best, poor people will sell them. 最好的情况 是穷人卖器官换钱
[22:46] At worst, people will get killed for them. 最糟的 是为了它杀人
[22:48] I get all that. 这些我都懂
[22:49] How about you try this? 不如这样理解呢
[22:51] Bone marrow is not an organ. 骨髓不是器官
[22:52] According to the National Organ Transplant Act, it is. 根据《国家器官移植法》 它是
[22:55] But that’s wrong. 但那是错的
[22:57] A donor’s marrow regenerates itself within two weeks. 捐献者的骨髓两周内就能再生
[23:00] It’s just like giving blood. 这和献血一样
[23:02] Come on, Sharon. I’ve done my homework. 拜托 莎伦 我也查了
[23:04] In 2011, the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals 2011年 第九巡回上诉法庭
[23:06] ruled that bone marrow donors can be compensated 判决骨髓捐献者可得到适当补偿
[23:09] because the cells are blood parts, not organ parts. 因为细胞属于血液 而非器官
[23:11] So what’s the problem? 那还有什么问题
[23:12] The problem is that that’s the Ninth Circuit. 问题在于那是第九法院
[23:14] It’s Arizona, Montana. 是在蒙塔纳州亚利桑那
[23:15] We’re in Illinois, the Seventh. 伊利诺伊州是第七法院
[23:17] It hasn’t ruled. 没有判决
[23:19] Look– 你看
[23:20] I should just gone into estate planning like my brother. 我该像我哥哥一样学遗产法的
[23:23] It’s so much less stressful. 那样压力小多了
[23:25] I’m sorry you’re suffering, Peter, 很抱歉你在受苦 皮特
[23:27] but your stress is nothing 但跟楼上的事比起来
[23:29] compared to what’s going on upstairs. 你这些压力根本不算什么
[23:37] Help! 救命
[23:39] That’s Jess’s room. She must have thrown a clot. 那是杰西的病房 她一定是血栓溶解了
[23:41] Help him, please. Somebody! 快来人救救他
[23:43] He was complaining of abdominal pain. 他说自己腹部疼
[23:44] CT showed a duodenal hematoma. 扫描显示他十二指肠血肿
[23:47] It must’ve ruptured. 一定是破裂了
[23:48] We need to get him up to the OR, now. 必须马上送他去手术室
[23:50] – Yes, Doctor. – Is he gonna be all right? -是 医生 -他会没事吗
[23:52] We’ll do our best. 我们尽力
[24:01] There’s too much blood. More suction. 出血太多 继续吸血
[24:03] Suction. 吸血
[24:07] There’s food particles mixed in with his blood. 他的食物残渣跟血液混到一起了
[24:09] Slow down, it won’t do you any good 慢一点 把伤口弄大了
[24:11] if you make the injury bigger. 没什么好处
[24:13] If he bleeds out, it won’t help me, either. 他出血也没什么好处
[24:14] It’s a big duodenal hematoma 十二指肠严重血肿
[24:17] with pretty brisk bleeding along the anterior perforation. 伴有胃前壁穿孔大出血
[24:19] Stitch? 缝合剪
[24:20] The lac extends into the second portion. 撕裂伤口变大了
[24:22] – I can see that. – Stay clear of the ampulla. -我看得见 -避开壶腹
[24:26] What did the Ortho say about the elbow? 胳膊的事骨科怎么说
[24:29] Just concentrate on your surgery. 专心手术
[24:31] Did he drain it? 他排尽了吗
[24:32] Make sure you close transversely. 记住一定要横向缝合
[24:34] – I got it. – In two layers. -我知道 -双层
[24:35] I know what I’m doing. 我知道我在干什么
[24:36] Don’t take that tone with me, Dr. Rhodes. 别用那种语气跟我说话 罗德斯医生
[24:38] I’m your attending. 我是你的指导医师
[24:42] Right. 是
[24:46] Close him up. 缝合吧
[24:48] Unless Dr. Zanetti would prefer to. 除非萨内蒂医生想亲自上阵
[24:58] Helen? 海伦
[25:02] Maggie. 麦基
[25:05] Why are you out here and not with Natalie? 你怎么在这 没陪着娜塔莉
[25:09] Her–her parents flew in from Seattle, so… 她父母从西雅图飞来了 所以…
[25:14] they’re in there with her. 他们在里面陪她
[25:16] Okay. 好吧
[25:33] Je–Jeff was my-my only child, 杰夫是我的独子
[25:36] and… 他的…
[25:38] and his dad and I divorced when he was three. 他的父亲和我在他三岁时离了婚
[25:42] He’s remarried and… 他再娶了
[25:45] lives in Arizona someplace. 住在亚利桑的什么地方
[25:49] The rest of my family is… 我其他的家人…
[25:52] gone. 都没了
[25:55] Jeff is gone… 杰夫也走了
[25:57] and Natalie and Owen… 娜塔莉和欧文…
[26:00] They’re-they’re all I have. 他们是我的全部
[26:05] – They’re all… – Oh, honey. -他们… -亲爱的
[26:08] I don’t want Natalie and the baby go to Seattle. 我不想让娜塔莉和孩子去西雅图
[26:11] I’m selfish too. I don’t want Natalie to go. 我也很自私 不希望娜塔莉离开
[26:19] Hey there, Bobby. 你好 波比
[26:20] – Hey. – Got your CT results back. -你好 -你的扫描结果出来了
[26:22] I’d like to go over them with you if you have a sec. 如果你有时间 我想跟你说说
[26:24] – I can finish this later. – No, no. Stay. -我等下再来 -不 留下吧
[26:26] It’s–it’s fine. 没事的
[26:28] So… 所以…
[26:30] when we talked before 我们之前聊过
[26:32] about the change you experienced, 你经历的变化
[26:33] you said that it was sudden. 你说是突然的转变
[26:35] – Happened overnight. – That’s right. -一夜之间 -没错
[26:37] The abrupt nature of the change 你性格的突然转变
[26:38] made me wonder if there might be a physical cause. 让我思考是不是存在物理原因
[26:41] So here, I want you to take a look at something. 来 我想让你看看这些
[26:45] This… 这个
[26:47] is an image of a typical brain. 是标准大脑的照片
[26:49] And this… is yours. 而这个 是你的
[26:52] Why does it look different? 为什么看起来不一样
[26:54] Because you, my friend, had a stroke. 因为我的朋友 你中风了
[26:59] That’s- I know stroke victims. 我见过中风患者
[27:02] They’re– they’re crippled or can’t speak. 他们要么瘸了 要么不会说话
[27:03] There are actually many different kinds of strokes. 其实中风的种类多样
[27:06] Yours caused lesions to form in the frontal lobe. 你这个病灶形成在额叶
[27:09] That’s the region of the brain that controls, 这一部分的大脑
[27:10] among many other things, behavior and judgment. 会控制行为与判断
[27:13] So you’re saying I’m brain damaged? 你意思是我脑损伤了
[27:15] I’m saying that, in your instance, 我是说 就你而言
[27:17] the stroke didn’t cause any physical impairment, 中风没有导致你身体损伤
[27:19] but it did cause you to become what, clinically, 但造成了你 在临床上说来
[27:22] I would describe as pathologically generous. 我称之为病态地慷慨
[27:26] Making you compulsively driven to give. 让你渴望帮助他人
[27:30] So I help people because of damage to my brain? 我帮助别人 是因为我脑损伤吗
[27:33] Basically, yeah. 基本是这样
[27:34] But it feels good. It makes me happy. 但这感觉很好 让我高兴
[27:36] Makes sense. 说得通
[27:39] I–I… 我…
[27:41] don’t want you to fix it. 不想让你们治好它
[27:42] Well, that’s fortunate because, 算你走运 因为…
[27:44] truthfully, even if you did, 说实话 就算你想治好
[27:46] aside from some behavioral therapy, we can’t. 我们也只能用行为疗法
[27:50] Okay. 那就好
[27:51] Okay. 好了
[27:54] I got back in touch with the shelter. 我又跟收容所联系了
[27:55] They’re happy to have you back. 他们欢迎你回去
[27:56] In case you didn’t know, you’ve become something of a star there. 提醒你一下 你现在成那里的明星了
[27:59] Do you mind if I share some details of your condition 你介意我把你的情况告诉他们
[28:01] so that they can help take care of you? 好让他们协助照顾你吗
[28:03] – Sure. – Great. -没问题 -好
[28:11] Please call me if there are any changes. 如果有变动 请通知我
[28:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[28:15] Was that the National Registry? 是捐献库吗
[28:17] So far no matches, but we’re in touch 目前还没匹配的 但我们
[28:19] with every donor network in the region. 联系了本地的所有捐赠组织
[28:21] – We’re not giving up. – Mom! -我们不会放弃的 -妈妈
[28:23] What is it? 怎么了
[28:24] Something’s wrong with Christy. 克丽丝蒂出事了
[28:26] Oh, God. 天哪
[28:32] – No, Christy! – No, no, no. -不 克丽斯蒂 -不能进
[28:34] We should stay out here. 我们应该待在外面
[28:42] No. 不
[28:46] Mr. Blevins is stable. 布莱文斯先生没事了
[28:48] I’m gonna go grab a cup of coffee. 我去喝杯咖啡
[28:49] Take that basket to Natalie, would you? 把那果篮带给娜塔莉好吗
[28:51] Radiology sent it. 放射科送的
[28:55] Maggie? 麦基
[28:57] You know, 你知道
[28:58] I don’t want to give anyone the wrong impression. 我不想让人误会
[29:00] The wrong impression? 什么误会
[29:01] Natalie just had a baby. 娜塔莉刚生完孩子
[29:04] I know that. 我知道
[29:05] Her husband died only six months ago. 她的丈夫才去世六个月
[29:07] I know that too. 我也知道
[29:09] So, I don’t want to give anyone the wrong impression. 所以我不想让别人误会
[29:12] It amazes me how dumb a doctor can be. 你居然这么木头人
[29:17] Everybody knows you like Natalie. 人人都知道你喜欢娜塔莉
[29:22] They do? 是吗
[29:23] So, don’t make things too complicated. 所以别把事情搞得太复杂
[29:25] Just take the basket. 把果篮送过去
[29:36] From your fans in radiology. 你放射科的粉丝送的
[29:38] Well, hey there, stranger. 你好啊 陌生人
[29:40] What can I tell you? 要我怎么说呢
[29:41] These crazy sick people just keep rolling into the ED. 病人被源源不断地送到急诊室
[29:46] Owen started to think you forgot about him. 欧文以为你忘了他了
[29:48] Pretty sure the only thing he thinks about 能肯定的是他现在脑子里
[29:50] is his next hit of dairy. 只想着喝奶
[29:53] So, tell me what’s been going on downstairs. 告诉我楼下发生的事
[29:56] You want to talk shop? 想谈工作吗
[29:57] I’m desperate. 求之不得
[30:01] Well, I do have this one patient. 我有个病人
[30:04] He… 他…
[30:05] Hi, Will. 你好 威尔
[30:07] Hi, Mrs. Manning. 你好 曼宁夫人
[30:08] Oh, please. Call me Helen. 别那么客气 叫我海伦
[30:10] I’m so glad you came up. 很高兴你来了
[30:12] Natalie’s been looking for you. 娜塔莉一直盼着你呢
[30:14] Oh, don’t guilt him out, Helen. 别让他内疚 海伦
[30:16] I’m afraid I’m good at that. 恐怕我善于给人这种感觉
[30:20] You’re a Chicago boy, aren’t you, Will? 你是芝加哥人是吗 威尔
[30:22] Canaryville. Three generations. 三代都住黄雀谷
[30:24] We used to live out in Canaryville. South Aberdeen. 我们以前在黄雀谷住过 南亚伯丁那
[30:27] – Okay. – Wait. -是吗 -等等
[30:27] You guys are talking, so– 你们在聊天 就是说…
[30:29] You know, Mom and Dad just went down 我父母刚下楼
[30:30] to the cafeteria to grab a bite 去餐厅吃饭了
[30:32] if you want to join them. 你想去吗
[30:33] Oh, yeah, I’ll do that. 没错 我会去的
[30:34] Great. 好的
[30:40] What’s up with her? 她怎么了
[30:41] What do you mean? 什么意思
[30:42] Yesterday she wasn’t so friendly. 她昨天不怎么友好
[30:45] It’s the birth. 因为生孩子
[30:46] It was very stressful for her. 让她压力很大
[30:48] Yeah. 好吧
[30:49] All right, tell me about this patient. 好了 跟我说说这个病人
[30:51] Okay, so, he was in a car accident. 他出了车祸
[30:53] Severely fractured arm, lung cancer, 手臂严重骨折 还有肺癌
[30:55] and as soon as I discharge him, he’s going to jail. 一旦我让他出院 他就会坐牢
[30:58] Oh, and his wife just left him. 还有他妻子刚离他而去
[31:00] Ooh, sounds like a country song. 像乡村歌曲里唱得那样了
[31:03] Yeah. Pretty hopeless case. 没错 确实够惨
[31:05] Well, the one thing he’s got going for him. 值得庆幸的是
[31:07] At least in prison, 至少在监狱里
[31:08] he’ll get the treatment that he needs. 他会得到应得的医治
[31:11] Yeah, he will. 没错
[31:20] About what happened in the OR today– 今天手术室里的事…
[31:22] Pro forma, I was acting as your supervising attending physician. 形式上 我是你的监管主治医师
[31:25] I think maybe it was more than that. 还不止吧
[31:26] Look, Sam, you’re a surgeon, that’s who you are, 萨姆 你是个外科医生
[31:29] and right now, you can’t operate. 现在 你不能动手术
[31:31] Oh, I see. 我懂了
[31:32] So out of my frustration, I laid into you. 我迁怒于你是因为我感到挫败
[31:34] Well… 可以这么说
[31:34] Couldn’t possibly have anything to do 跟你还有你的表现无关
[31:36] with you or your performance, it’s just me. 全是我的错
[31:39] I’m the crazy bitch. 我是个疯婆子
[31:40] Aw, come on. Look. 拜托 听着
[31:41] You’re taking this the wrong way. 你会错意了
[31:43] You are such a macho cliche. 你就是大男子主义
[31:46] Sam, you put yourself at risk 萨姆 这会让你冒着
[31:47] to do some serious damage to your arm, 严重损伤手臂的风险
[31:49] and for what? 又为了什么呢
[31:50] This need to be the big, mighty surgeon? 这不是儿戏 大专家
[31:53] You know that was stupid. 你知道那很愚蠢
[31:55] You have this all figured out. 你说的都对
[31:56] You are so full of yourself. 你太以自我为中心了
[31:59] Come on, that’s–that’s hilarious, coming from you. 拜托 从你嘴里说出来真搞笑
[32:02] You know what, I think this whole thing was a mistake. 知道吗 我觉得这就是个错误
[32:05] Yeah, I’m with you on that. 没错 我同意
[32:11] Christy developed staph myocarditis, 克丽斯蒂患有葡萄球菌心肌炎
[32:13] causing her cardiovascular system to collapse. 她的心血管系统因此衰竭
[32:16] Well, considering her suppressed immune system, 考虑到她免疫系统被抑制
[32:18] it was just a matter of time. 都只是时间问题了
[32:20] How is she now? 她现在怎么样了
[32:21] Antibiotics are controlling the infection, 抗生素在抑制感染
[32:24] but it’s not a long-term fix. 但不是长久之计
[32:25] Only by giving her a new immune system 只有给她一个新的免疫系统
[32:27] can the infection be eradicated. 才能彻底消除感染
[32:29] Otherwise… 否则…
[32:35] Wait… 慢着
[32:39] Is Christy stable enough 克丽斯蒂的状态
[32:41] for the transplant? 可以进行移植手术吗
[32:42] – You mean right now? – Right now. -你说现在 -是的
[32:45] Yeah, she is. 她可以
[32:50] Then do it. Do the transplant. 那就开始移植吧
[32:54] But the hospital shut it down. We– 但医院方面中止了 我们…
[32:55] Yes, I’m aware. 是的 我知道
[32:57] Sharon, they’ll have your job. 莎伦 你这样会丢了工作
[32:59] And legally, we– 而且法律上来说 我们…
[33:00] I will take full responsibility. 我会负全责
[33:07] All right, I’ll prep the team. 好的 我让团队准备手术
[33:09] Thank you. 谢谢
[33:20] Now, you got to promise not to give these away. 你得答应我别把这些也给别人了
[33:22] – Okay. – Or any other pieces of clothing. -好的 -其他任何衣服也不行
[33:25] I don’t want to see you back here. 我不想再看你来这了
[33:27] I promise. I’ll be– 我保证 我会…
[33:29] – I’ll be– – Bobby? Bobby! -我会… -波比 波比
[33:31] Dr. Choi! 崔医生
[33:36] – He’s stroking. – Let’s roll him on his side. -他中风了 -把他翻过来
[33:48] Mr. Blevins? 布莱文斯先生
[33:51] Mind if we talk? 介意聊一下吗
[33:52] Nurse says I’m being discharged. 护士说我出院了
[33:54] Yeah, we’re almost finished with the paperwork. 是的 我们快完成出院手续了
[33:55] Then what’s there to talk about? 那你想聊什么
[33:57] My brother. He’s a cop. 我弟弟 他是个警察
[34:00] Good for you. 不错
[34:01] He tells me stories about dumb crimes people commit. 他跟我说过人们愚蠢的罪行
[34:04] He says there are no smart criminals. 他说没有聪明的罪犯
[34:06] If they were smart, they wouldn’t be criminals. 如果他们聪明就不会犯罪
[34:08] Okay. And? 好的 然后呢
[34:11] I don’t think you’re dumb, Walter. 我觉得你不蠢 沃尔特
[34:14] Yet you carjacked a woman right in front of two police officers. 然而你当着两个警察的面劫了一位女士的车
[34:19] When you first came in, you said you were sorry. 你刚进来时 你说你很抱歉
[34:22] I think you really were. 我觉得你是真心的
[34:24] You never meant to hurt anyone. 伤害他人并不是你的本意
[34:25] That wasn’t part of your plan. 那是意外
[34:30] You don’t have health insurance. 你没有医保
[34:35] And without it, the cost of surgery on your arm, 没有医保你的胳膊做手术的话
[34:37] that’d be pretty expensive. 会花很多钱
[34:39] Not to mention the cost of cancer treatments. 更不用说接受癌症治疗的费用了
[34:42] Those could easily exceed $200,000. 轻易就会超过20万
[34:45] Man, what do you want from me? 伙计 你想干什么
[34:48] You wanted to get caught… 你想被抓
[34:50] because in–in prison, 因为在监狱里
[34:53] health care is free. 医疗是免费的
[34:56] You don’t owe me an answer, 你不需要向我解释
[34:57] but your wife, 但你妻子
[35:01] she ought to know the truth. 她应该知道真相
[35:10] Bobby suffered another ischemic stroke, 波比又经历了一次缺血性中风
[35:12] much more severe this time. 这次比上次严重很多
[35:14] His judgment remains impaired 尽管我们给他用药了
[35:16] despite the medications we’ve given him, 但是他的判断力还是受损了
[35:19] and we have noticed further changes to his temperament. 而且他的性情也发生了进一步变化
[35:23] – What kind of changes? – They’re profound. -什么变化 -根本性变化
[35:25] I’ve contacted DHS, 我已经联系了国安部
[35:27] and they’re gonna provide a guardian who can help Bobby 他们会提供一名监护人帮助波比
[35:29] get placed in a-in a state-funded nursing home. 把他安排进入一家公办养老院
[35:33] I’m sorry, April. 很遗憾 艾普尔
[35:42] Hey, Bobby. 你好 波比
[35:45] Here, let me fill that for you— 我帮你倒满…
[35:46] It’s mine. 这是我的
[35:47] – I just want to fill it up- – It’s mine! -我只想帮你倒满 -是我的
[35:51] Okay. 好吧
[36:02] Thank you. 谢谢
[36:06] Vitals are stable. Incision looks good. 生命体征稳定 刀口状况良好
[36:08] He’s gonna be fine. They both are. 他不会有事 他们都没事
[36:10] A few hours ago, they didn’t even know one another. 几小时前他们彼此还不认识
[36:13] Really? 真的吗
[36:15] Yeah, wouldn’t know it to look at ’em. 看他们这样子可不像
[36:17] Shared trauma. Saw it in the Navy. 共同创伤 我在部队时见到过
[36:19] People who experience a life and death situation together, 一起出生入死的人之间
[36:21] it creates a bond. 会有一种联系
[36:23] Some kind of brain chemistry. 一种脑化学反应吧
[36:24] I’m sure Dr. Charles can explain it. 查尔斯医生应该可以解释
[36:27] Right, so what happens later? 那之后会如何
[36:29] After they get back to normal lives? 等他们回归正常生活以后
[36:31] Does it last? 这种化学反应持久吗
[36:33] I have no idea. 不知道
[36:38] Doubt it. 表示怀疑
[36:53] Nick, you’ll have to say “Happy Birthday” to your sister. 尼克 你要祝你姐姐生日快乐了
[36:56] It’s not till summer. 还没到夏天呢
[36:57] Well, when a patient receives a transplant, 一位病人接受移植时
[36:59] we call that “Day Zero.” 我们称之为”第0天”
[37:01] So, in a way, it’s like a second birthday. 所以这就跟第二个生日一样
[37:04] We’re so grateful, Sharon. 真的很感谢你 莎伦
[37:07] What changed their minds? 什么改变了他们的想法
[37:08] I think they just had to get their priorities straight. 他们只是分清了轻重缓急吧
[37:19] Don’t start, Peter. I know what I’m in for. 不要说了 皮特 我知道自己的处境
[37:21] Hey, hey. I’m the bearer of good news. 我是来告诉你好消息的
[37:26] The hospital’s not gonna take action against you 考虑到当时病人的病情
[37:28] given the gravity of the situation. 医院不会对你进行处分
[37:30] “U.S. Prosecutes hospital administrator for saving girl’s life.” 美国政府因医院主管拯救一个女孩的性命而惩罚她
[37:34] I don’t think the Justice Department 司法部应该不需要
[37:35] needs that kind of publicity. 这种宣传
[37:37] So I think it is safe to assume 所以我觉得
[37:39] you are in the clear. 你应该没事
[37:40] – Well, ain’t that great. – Sharon? -这真是好事 -莎伦
[37:43] A girl has to almost die 需要一个女孩
[37:44] for this hospital to realize 差点死掉 才能让医院
[37:47] that it’s actually here to treat patients? 意识到它的责任是救死扶伤吗
[37:50] You stay on your blood pressure meds, Peter. 记得好好吃你的降压药 皮特
[37:57] He puts cops’ lives at risk 他将警察的生命置于险境
[37:58] and then he nearly gets that couple killed 还差点害死了一对情侣
[37:59] so he can get free health care? 目的就是为了得到免费医治吗
[38:00] They should let the guy rot. 他们就应该让他等死
[38:02] The guy was trying to protect his family. 他是想保护自己的家人
[38:04] Sure. Sure. 是 没错
[38:07] Here’s a stat for you. 我跟你说个情况
[38:08] Health care expenses account for over half 美国所有的破产人员当中
[38:10] of all bankruptcies in the U.S. 有一半是因为医疗破产的
[38:13] Be thankful you got a great health plan. 还好你身体健康 你就谢天谢地吧
[38:14] I hope you report this. 希望你上报这个
[38:16] Doctor/patient confidentiality 我要遵守医患保密协议
[38:18] and you’re not gonna say anything, either. 你也什么都不能说出去
[38:22] This knucklehead ready to be signed out? 这个混蛋可以出院了吗
[38:25] – Yeah. – Okay, then. -可以了 -好的
[38:31] It isn’t exactly free health care, Jay. 其实并不是免费医疗 杰
[38:34] The guy is going to prison. 他要进监狱的
[39:06] Here. Hey– 我来帮你
[39:19] I got benched for two weeks. 我两周不能上手术台
[39:26] How about dinner? 一起吃晚餐吧
[39:28] I’ll even cut your steak for you. 牛排我都会帮你切好
[39:33] Okay. 好
[39:37] Okay. 好
[39:50] So you’re off? 你要出院了吗
[39:52] All right. 好
[39:54] See you later, little man. 再见 小家伙
[39:56] Let me know if you need anything. 需要什么尽管告诉我
[39:58] Thank you. 谢谢
[40:00] All right. 好
[40:01] Helen. 海伦
[40:03] Will. 威尔
[40:05] You know, I think that Will’s a very nice man. 我觉得威尔人真心不错
[40:07] Yeah, he is. 确实是
[40:11] Hi. Dad’s outside with the car. 你爸爸在外面开车等着
[40:14] Okay, here we go. 好了 走吧
[40:16] – Here we are. – Cover him up. -我们走 -把宝宝盖起来
[40:17] – Want me to take that? – Oh, I’m good. -要我来抱吗 -我抱就行
[40:42] He’s gone. 他走了
[40:44] The Bobby I knew is gone. 我认识的波比不在了
[40:48] I mean, maybe he never really existed. 他或许就从没存在过
[40:51] I wanted to believe that self-sacrifice came from the soul– 我想相信自我牺牲发自一个人的内心
[40:54] And not lesions on the brain? 而不是大脑的病变
[40:57] I mean, what if there’s no such thing as saints? 万一根本没有真正的圣人呢
[40:59] What if Mother Theresa, Gandhi, Saint Francis– 万一特蕾莎修女 生雄甘地 圣方济各
[41:02] they all just… were people who suffered 他们都是额前叶
[41:04] – a stroke to the frontal lobe? – Who knows? -中风了呢 -谁知道呢
[41:07] Theories abound. 理论比比皆是
[41:09] I mean, as a shrink, I’m supposed to tell you that 作为心理医生 我应该告诉你
[41:11] we project saintly qualities onto others ’cause we need to. 我们将他人视为圣人是因为我们需要如此
[41:15] Makes us feel hopeful. Safe. 这样会让我们充满希望 有安全感
[41:19] But this I know for certain: 但我确定一件事
[41:21] whoever those people were or weren’t, 不管那些人是或不是什么样的人
[41:23] they absolutely understood the power 他们肯定知道人的小小善举
[41:25] of a simple act of human kindness. 会有多么巨大的力量
[41:28] I guess I’m just trying to figure out 我现在只是想弄明白
[41:29] what to believe in right now. 应该相信什么
[41:31] I don’t know. 我也不知道
[41:35] Sometimes I think… 有时我想…
[41:38] proof’s all around us. 证据就在我们身边
[41:41] Come on. You’re almost there. You’re doing great. 来 就快到了 做得很好
[41:47] I got him. I got him right here. 我来 我扶好了
[41:48] Hold him. Oh. You good? 扶好 没问题吧
[41:49] Here we go. 走
[41:51] – Be more careful. – Yeah. -多加小心 -好
[41:53] Be careful. 注意安全
[41:57] I got you some tea. 我给你倒了杯茶
[42:04] You just got to remember where to look. 你要时刻记住该往哪里看
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme