时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Incoming. Talk to me. | 有患者 告诉我情况 |
[00:04] | Female, late teens, hypothermic. | 女性 不到二十岁 体温过低 |
[00:06] | – GCS of 9. – Trauma 2. | -9级昏迷 -创伤科2号 |
[00:07] | Can barely feel a pulse. She’s really cold. | 几乎感觉不到脉搏 她体温实在太低 |
[00:09] | I got her. | 我来 |
[00:09] | Male, early 20s. Fell off a plane at touchdown. | 男性 二十出头 飞机快着陆时摔了下来 |
[00:12] | Go to trauma 1. | 送到创伤科1号 |
[00:13] | Left chest is crushed. Unable to intubate. | 左胸碎裂 无法插管 |
[00:14] | Pale and unresponsive. Get intubation drugs. | 脸色苍白没有反应 注射插管药物 |
[00:16] | 20 of etomidate and 100 of succs. | 20单位依托咪酯 100单位赛克斯 |
[00:18] | Get a labs and a base deficit and trigger the MTP | 准备化验 有碱缺失情况 准备大量输血 |
[00:20] | and start transfusing as soon as the blood shows up. | 血一送到马上开始输血 |
[00:22] | On my count. | 我数到三 |
[00:23] | One, two, three. Transfer. | 一 二 三 转移成功 |
[00:28] | All right, let’s get that board out. | 好 我们把推车移走 |
[00:29] | – Got it. – Let’s get a CPC and a crit. | -好的 -先验血检测血小板数 |
[00:31] | Okay, let’s roll him over. | 我们把他翻过来 |
[00:33] | And roll. | 翻 |
[00:34] | Hold him steady. | 把他扶稳了 |
[00:35] | – Hold. – Right here, Maggie. | -稳住 -这边 麦基 |
[00:37] | Miguel. Miguel. | 米格尔 米格尔 |
[00:39] | Wh’s your name? Can you tell me your name? | 你叫什么名字 你能告诉我你的名字吗 |
[00:40] | Miguel! | 米格尔 |
[00:41] | ABCs intact. GCS 9. | 气道呼吸循环系统完整 9级昏迷 |
[00:43] | All right, get warm saline bags | 拿暖盐水袋 |
[00:45] | in her axillae, groin, and behind her neck. | 放置在她腋下 腹股沟和脖子后面 |
[00:47] | And let’s cover the top of her head | 盖住她的头部 |
[00:48] | to keep whatever heat she has in. | 确保她的热量不会流失 |
[00:50] | – On it. – Too much blood in the airway. | -好的 -气管中淤血太多 |
[00:51] | Can’t see a thing. | 什么都看不到 |
[00:52] | Okay. We’re gonna crich this guy. | 好吧 我们得给他开个洞了 |
[00:53] | We’re gonna need about three more. | 我们还需要三个 |
[00:56] | Get a core temp. | 核心温度回转 |
[01:04] | All right, let’s get the X-ray and the fast scan in here now. | 赶紧把X光线仪和快速扫描仪拿进来 |
[01:07] | Trach set. Got it? | 气管呼吸设备 |
[01:08] | Got it. I’ll bag him. | 好的 我给他上气瓶 |
[01:10] | How’s she doing over here? | 她那边怎么样 |
[01:11] | Heart rate’s 50. Temp is 29 celsius. | 心率50 体温为29度 |
[01:13] | Still responding. | 还在恢复 |
[01:14] | Breath sounds bilaterally. | 两侧鼻孔都有呼吸 |
[01:15] | Right is really muffled. | 右侧非常浑浊 |
[01:16] | What the hell happened? | 到底发生了什么 |
[01:17] | Stowaways from Mexico. | 都是从墨西哥偷渡过来的 |
[01:19] | He fell out of the plane. | 他从飞机上掉了下来 |
[01:20] | She came out of the wheel well after landing. | 她着陆后跑了很远的路去找他 |
[01:27] | All right. Let’s get a look at his chest. | 我们来看看他的胸腔 |
[01:29] | X-ray clear. | X光线准备就绪 |
[01:32] | Hemopneumothorax. | 血气胸 |
[01:33] | Dr. Choi, get a chest tube in on the right. | 崔医生 右部插入胸腔管 |
[01:35] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[01:36] | Roll! | 翻身 |
[01:41] | – All right. Scanner. – Here. | -好 扫描仪呢 -在这 |
[01:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:45] | Pressure’s down. | 血压下降 |
[01:48] | There’s blood throughout his belly. | 他的腹腔中有血 |
[01:49] | We need to get him up to the OR now. | 我们得马上送他去手术室 |
[01:51] | He’s gonna need a lap. | 他需要腹腔手术 |
[01:52] | On it. Calling the OR. | 好的 呼叫手术室 |
[01:54] | Yes, 100%. | 是的 100% |
[01:55] | Okay. I need to set his leg. | 我得掰正他的腿了 |
[01:57] | All right, Maggie? | 好了 麦基 |
[01:59] | Yup. | 好 |
[02:03] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[02:09] | Okay. All right. | 好了 |
[02:15] | – You wrap that up for me? – Yep. | -能帮我包好吗 -好的 |
[02:16] | Whenever you’re set, go. | 你弄好了就过去 |
[02:17] | Will do. | 好的 |
[02:20] | What’s her core temp? | 她的核心温度是多少 |
[02:23] | Still 29 celsius. | 还是29度 |
[02:24] | – Got the Foley in? – Yup. | -插入弗利导尿管了吗 -是的 |
[02:25] | Get 2 of versed IV. | 静脉注射两支咪达唑仑 |
[02:27] | Get the ECD in and set up for a DPL. | 准备电导检测器 准备进行腹腔灌洗 |
[02:29] | We have a very short window to get her warm. | 我们只有一丝机会让她暖起来 |
[02:32] | Versed in. | 注射完毕 |
[02:35] | Go ahead and get me a flush. I need heparin. Ready to travel. | 去给我准备清洗 我需要肝素 可以转移了 |
[02:38] | All right, let’s go. | 好了 我们走 |
[02:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:45] | Start the infuser and set it to warm. | 打开输液器调至加热档 |
[02:47] | Give me the big needle. | 给我大针头 |
[03:00] | Just use the level one to warm. | 用一档加热 |
[03:02] | – Do not pressure infuse. – Got it. | -不要按压输液点 -好的 |
[03:04] | ECD warming to 46 degrees. | 检测温度升至46度 |
[03:06] | Core temp’s 35 and rising. | 核心温度达到35 仍在上升 |
[03:08] | Heart rate’s up, 60. | 心率上升至60 |
[03:10] | That should stabilize her for now. | 这样她应该暂时稳定下来了 |
[03:11] | Good work, everyone. | 大家好样的 |
[03:13] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[03:14] | I’m afraid she’s not out of the woods yet. | 恐怕她还没有脱离危险 |
[03:17] | Hypothermia and hypoxia? | 低温缺氧 |
[03:19] | That’s like hibernation. | 像是冬眠一样 |
[03:21] | It’s, like, minus 60 to 70 up there. | 那边大概有零下四五摄氏度 |
[03:24] | What kind of screwed up life did she have | 她的生活到底有多糟糕 |
[03:27] | that she took a risk like that? | 才会让她甘愿冒这种险 |
[03:28] | Hey, no offense, | 无意冒犯 |
[03:30] | but not everyone’s born a Rhodes. | 但不是每个人生来都像罗德斯家的人一样 |
[03:33] | Thanks. I keep forgetting that. | 谢谢提醒 我老是忘掉这一点 |
[03:45] | Can you lift your arm? | 你能抬起你的手臂吗 |
[03:46] | I…I can’t. | 我…我不能 |
[03:48] | Can you hold it out in front of you? | 你能举在身前吗 |
[03:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:54] | Does this hurt? | 这样疼吗 |
[03:56] | He was playing in the backyard, tripped and fell. | 他在操场上玩 然后绊倒了 |
[03:59] | Dad says I’m clumsy. | 爸爸说我太笨拙了 |
[04:01] | You just need to watch where you’re going. | 你跑的时候应该看路 |
[04:03] | I think Parker has fractured his left clavicle, | 我认为帕克摔断了他的左锁骨 |
[04:07] | but we need to get an X-ray to make sure. | 但我们要照过X光后才能确认 |
[04:09] | The tech will be right in. | 技术人员马上过来 |
[04:18] | 今晚 芝加哥医院感谢 科尼利厄斯·罗德斯的慷慨捐助 | |
[04:23] | Why you think he gave us all that money? | 你觉得他为什么要给我们这些钱 |
[04:26] | You mean he’s not honoring his late wife? | 你是说他不是为了纪念他的亡妻 |
[04:28] | I doubt it’s a coincidence Cornelius Rhodes | 我怀疑科尼利厄斯·罗德斯捐助给 |
[04:31] | gave to the hospital where his son works. | 他儿子在职的医院不是什么巧合 |
[04:33] | You think? | 你这么觉得吗 |
[04:35] | Man who likes to be in the center of attention. | 他喜欢成为众人关注的焦点 |
[04:37] | Freaking world-class narcissist, that guy. | 那家伙是个世界级的自恋狂 |
[04:40] | Yeah, and what better way to steal the spotlight | 对啊 还有什么比捐赠一百万 |
[04:42] | from his son than by donating a million dollars? | 更能抢走儿子的风头呢 |
[04:45] | Whatever his motives, the money’s green. | 不管他有什么动机 钱是无辜的 |
[04:48] | And I get a new psych ward! | 我还有了个新的精神病区 |
[04:54] | Good morning. How you feeling? | 早上好 你感觉怎么样 |
[04:57] | Wonderful, you know, considering the fact | 好极了 事实上我睡一觉 |
[04:59] | that I can’t sleep longer than 15 minutes, | 不会超过15分钟 |
[05:01] | and when I do actually get comfortable, | 终于舒服了的时候 |
[05:02] | I have to pee. | 就得去上厕所 |
[05:03] | – Fun! – Yup. | -真有意思 -是啊 |
[05:04] | Did you try that pillow I gave you? | 你试过我送你的枕头吗 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 试了 |
[05:07] | I added to the 20 other pillows that aren’t helping me sleep, | 我都垫到20个枕头了 还是没有改善我的睡眠 |
[05:10] | but thank you. | 但还是谢了 |
[05:12] | Sarah’s got a kid with a fractured clav in treatment 1 for you. | 萨拉说在一区有个锁骨断裂的孩子在等你 |
[05:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:15] | I’ll just hit the bathroom | 我先去上个厕所 |
[05:17] | and then waddle my way over there. | 然后慢慢挪过去 |
[05:19] | – Talk to you later. – See ya. | -待会儿见 -再见 |
[05:29] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:35] | How’s she doing? | 她怎么样了 |
[05:36] | Still in and out of consciousness. | 还是时而昏迷时而醒来 |
[05:38] | Temp’s back to normal. | 体温恢复正常了 |
[05:40] | Still waiting on her charts. | 还在等她的病历 |
[05:42] | Soy el doctor Rhodes. | 我是罗德斯医生 |
[05:44] | Como se siente? | 你感觉如何 |
[05:47] | Donde… Miguel? | 米格尔 在哪 |
[05:51] | Her name is Maria Gonzalez. | 她叫玛利亚·冈萨雷斯 |
[05:52] | Miguel is her brother. | 米格尔是她哥哥 |
[05:53] | He was the one that was brought in with her. | 就是刚才和她一起送来的那个 |
[05:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | Maria… | 玛利亚 |
[06:06] | Your brother was very seriously injured. | 你哥哥伤得很重 |
[06:13] | Alive? | 还活着吗 |
[06:14] | Yes. He is. | 是 他还活着 |
[06:18] | Pero estan en terapia intensiva. | 他现在在重症监护室 |
[06:21] | Va a necesitar soporte vida. | 需要维生设备维持生命 |
[06:27] | El estaba tratando de salvarme. | 他是想救我 |
[06:35] | Why was he trying to save you? | 他为什么要救你 |
[06:40] | Nuestro padre… | 我们父亲 |
[06:43] | Our father… | 我们的父亲 |
[06:46] | is narco… | 是个锡那罗亚的 |
[06:49] | Sinaloa. | 毒枭 |
[06:52] | Not good man. | 不是好人 |
[06:57] | Want to sell me. | 想把我卖了 |
[07:01] | Pero… | 但是 |
[07:05] | mi hermano, | 我哥哥 |
[07:07] | Miguel, protect me. | 米格尔 保护了我 |
[07:12] | He get me out. | 他把我救了出来 |
[07:15] | Por favor, cuida a Miguel. | 请一定要救救米格尔 |
[07:18] | Cuida a Miguel. | 把他治好 |
[07:21] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[07:23] | Haremos todo lo que podamos por el. | 我们会竭尽全力救他的 |
[07:28] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[07:33] | Gracias. | 谢谢 |
[07:38] | Respira. | 呼吸 |
[07:43] | Sorry, I have to go. | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[07:46] | Descanse. | 好好休息 |
[07:48] | Volvere pronto. | 我去去就回 |
[07:55] | Respira otra vez. | 再深呼吸一下 |
[08:00] | On the day you were born, the earth turned. | 有一天你出生了 大地翻覆了 |
[08:03] | The moon pulled. | 月亮不见了 |
[08:05] | The sun flared. | 太阳也开始忽闪 |
[08:06] | And then, with a push, | 然后 用力一推 |
[08:09] | you slipped out of the dark quiet, | 你从黑暗的宁静中滑落出来 |
[08:11] | where suddenly you could hear. | 突然间 你听见了声音 |
[08:13] | Parker’s fracture is aligned, | 帕克是平行骨折 |
[08:15] | which means he will not need surgery. | 这意味着他可能不用手术了 |
[08:17] | Are you gonna put a cast on? | 需要打石膏吗 |
[08:19] | I want a cast! | 我想要石膏模 |
[08:20] | Oh, sorry, all you get is a sling. | 抱歉 你只能要吊带了 |
[08:23] | Hi, I’m dr. Manning. | 你们好 我是曼宁医生 |
[08:25] | Hey, well, I heard someone broke his collarbone this morning. | 我听说有人不小心把锁骨弄折了啊 |
[08:29] | Hey, buddy! | 你好啊 |
[08:29] | I was just telling them that their son won’t need surgery. | 我刚刚通知他们孩子不用接受手术 |
[08:32] | All right, well, let me take a look. | 好 那让我再看一下 |
[08:34] | Hi, Parker. | 你好啊帕克 |
[08:35] | Do you mind if I check your pulse? | 我能看看你的脉搏吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah? Thank you. | 可以吗 多谢 |
[08:41] | All right, I’m just gonna take a little peek in here… | 好 然后我只需要伸进去看看 |
[08:44] | see what’s going on… | 到底怎么啦 |
[08:48] | He’s seizing! | 他癫痫了 |
[08:49] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[08:50] | Give me 1 milligram of ativan. | 注射1毫克络艾塞半 |
[08:53] | He’s having a seizure. | 他癫痫了 |
[08:54] | Does he have epilepsy? | 他有癫痫吗 |
[08:55] | No! | 没有 |
[08:56] | Any history of seizures? | 有癫痫史吗 |
[08:57] | No. | 也没有 |
[09:01] | You’re okay, honey! | 你不会有事的 亲爱的 |
[09:02] | You’re okay. | 不会有事的 |
[09:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[09:08] | What just happened? | 刚刚是怎么回事 |
[09:09] | I’m not sure, | 我不确定 |
[09:10] | but I don’t think it’s related to his clavicle. | 但我认为和他的锁骨无关 |
[09:12] | With your permission, I’d like to run some tests | 如果两位允许 我想进行几项检查 |
[09:14] | and see what’s going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[09:15] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[09:26] | Mrs. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[09:27] | Thanks for coming, dr. Rhodes. | 多谢你过来 罗德斯医生 |
[09:28] | These are agents Mcmanus and Ramirez | 这两位是国安局来的 |
[09:32] | from Homeland Security. | 麦克马纳斯和拉米雷斯特工 |
[09:35] | Dr. Rhodes, you have a female patient, | 罗德斯医生 你是不是有一位偷渡来的 |
[09:36] | a stowaway? | 女性患者 |
[09:38] | Yes, Maria Gonzalez. | 有 玛利亚·冈萨雷斯 |
[09:39] | And she was brought in with a companion? | 和她一起送来的还有别人吧 |
[09:41] | She was. Miguel, her brother. | 没错 米格尔 她哥哥 |
[09:43] | Her brother? | 她哥哥 |
[09:44] | We understand he’s unconscious in the ICU. | 我们知道他目前在重症监护室 没有意识 |
[09:47] | We would like to talk to miss Gonzalez. | 我们希望能和冈萨雷斯小姐谈谈 |
[09:49] | Well, I’m afraid that she’s barely conscious herself. | 恐怕她的意识也不是很清醒 |
[09:52] | She’s in no condition to be questioned right now. | 她现在实在是无法接受讯问 |
[09:56] | Any idea when we’d be able to talk to miss Gonzalez? | 那我们什么时候能和冈萨雷斯小姐谈谈 |
[09:58] | It’s too early to say. | 现在还不好说 |
[10:01] | This woman is a victim. | 这个女人是受害者 |
[10:03] | Her father is a narco. | 她爸是个毒枭 |
[10:04] | He was planning on selling her. | 他想卖掉她 |
[10:06] | Her brother was only trying to save her. | 她哥哥只是想救他而已 |
[10:08] | Sounds like you had extensive conversations | 听上去你似乎和意识不清醒的冈萨雷斯小姐 |
[10:10] | with the semi-conscious miss Gonzalez. | 畅谈了一番啊 |
[10:13] | No, that’s all I know. | 没有 我只知道这些 |
[10:15] | Dr. Rhodes, you realize we wouldn’t be here | 罗德斯医生 你想必也明白 |
[10:16] | if this weren’t a matter of great concern? | 如果不是事关重大 我们也不会来的吧 |
[10:18] | Yes, and he’ll let you know as soon as you can speak to her. | 明白 等她一清醒 我们马上通知你们 |
[10:23] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[10:26] | We’ll be back. | 我们还会再来 |
[10:31] | And you can count on that. | 不来才见鬼了 |
[10:40] | I’m trying to make this look pretty, Cedric, | 我已经尽量缝合了 塞德里克 |
[10:41] | but I’m afraid you’re still gonna have a scar. | 但恐怕你还是难免要留疤了 |
[10:43] | That’s a good thing, doc. | 好事啊 医生 |
[10:45] | Bigger the better. Makes my case. | 越大越好 正合我意 |
[10:46] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[10:48] | Well, you see, my pops doesn’t want me to have a car. | 是这样 我老爸不想给我买车 |
[10:51] | Now I can say, | 而现在我就可以说 |
[10:51] | “See, if I had been in my ride instead of on my bike, | “你瞧 如果我开着车而不是骑自行车 |
[10:55] | I wouldn’t have this scar.” | 就不会有这道疤了” |
[10:57] | Or if you’d been wearing your helmet. | 你戴个头盔就没事了 |
[10:59] | Doc, don’t confuse the issue. | 医生 那是两回事 |
[11:01] | What do you think? | 你看怎么样 |
[11:02] | That gonna do the trick? | 这样够大吗 |
[11:04] | Oh, yeah. | 可以了 |
[11:05] | That’s a Honda scar. | 本田牌伤疤 |
[11:07] | We aim to please. | 你高兴就好 |
[11:09] | You are good to go. | 你现在可以走了 |
[11:11] | Thanks, doc. | 多谢医生 |
[11:12] | No problem. She’ll sign you out. | 客气 她会给你办出院 |
[11:17] | Dr. Choi to ICU. | 崔医生请去重症监护室 |
[11:19] | Hold compressions. | 不用按压了 |
[11:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[11:22] | We lost him. | 他不行了 |
[11:24] | Time of death, 11:32. | 死亡时间 11时32分 |
[11:27] | Damn. | 可恶 |
[11:29] | Want me to tell his sister? | 要我去告诉他妹妹吗 |
[11:32] | No, I will. | 不 我来吧 |
[11:43] | Mis piernas! | 我的腿 |
[11:44] | Te duele? | 很疼吗 |
[11:46] | – Donde? – Mis piernas! | -哪里疼 -我的腿 |
[11:47] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[11:48] | Hard as a rock. | 腿很硬 |
[11:52] | Compartment syndrome. | 筋膜间隔区综合征 |
[11:53] | She must have injured her leg | 当她在飞机上昏迷的时候 |
[11:54] | when she was unconscious in the plane. | 肯定伤到腿了 |
[11:56] | I don’t feel a pulse. | 我摸不到脉搏 |
[11:57] | Get me a stryker needle. | 给我一支史赛克针 |
[11:58] | Let’s evaluate the pressure. | 我们把血压抬上来 |
[11:59] | No, no, no, we are past that. | 不 已经太迟了 |
[12:00] | She needs all four compartments released right now, | 必须立刻释放她四处筋膜间隔的压力 |
[12:02] | or she’s gonna lose this leg. | 不然她的腿就保不住了 |
[12:03] | Call the OR and tell ’em we’re on our way up now. | 通知手术室我们现在上去 |
[12:06] | Fentanyl? | 要注射芬太尼吗 |
[12:07] | 100 mics. We need repeat labs stat. | 100微升 立刻再做一次检测 |
[12:09] | CBC, lytes, and a CPK. | 全血细胞计数 电解质和肌酸磷酸激酶 |
[12:13] | ORs are busy, at least a two-hour wait. | 手术室都在使用 至少要等两小时 |
[12:15] | That’s too long. | 太久了 |
[12:16] | We’re gonna do the fasciotomies here. | 那我们就在这做筋膜切开术 |
[12:18] | Draw up two syringes of ketamine, 70 milligrams a piece, | 准备两针氯胺酮 每针70毫克 |
[12:21] | and get me 2 of versed. | 再准备两支咪达唑仑 |
[12:22] | Whoa, wait. You’re not gonna intubate her? | 等等 你不准备帮她插管吗 |
[12:24] | Not necessary. | 没必要 |
[12:25] | We can do this with deep sedation. | 用深度麻醉就可以 |
[12:26] | The ketamine won’t give you much time. | 氯胺酮给不了你多少时间 |
[12:29] | Well, then I will be fast. | 那我就快一点 |
[12:34] | Mi hermano Miguel. | [西语]我哥哥米格尔 |
[12:37] | Give her the versed, follow it up with the ketamine. | 给她注射咪达唑仑 然后氯胺酮 |
[12:39] | On it. | 好的 |
[12:42] | BP’s 120 over 82. | 血压120/82 |
[12:44] | Heart rate’s 110. | 心率110 |
[12:45] | Sat’s at 99%. | 氧饱和度99% |
[12:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[12:50] | Here we go. | 我们开始 |
[12:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:04] | I’m going for the posterior compartment now. | 我现在处理后筋膜间室 |
[13:07] | Keep her still. | 固定好她 |
[13:08] | I’m telling you we should be in the OR. | 我跟你说 我们该进手术室的 |
[13:09] | Just suction her out. | 再给她吸入麻醉 |
[13:12] | April, 70 more of ketamine, | 艾普尔 再给她70毫克氯胺酮 |
[13:13] | and then come down here and help hold the leg. | 然后过来帮我按住她的腿 |
[13:15] | Got it. | 好的 |
[13:17] | Second dose is… in. | 第二针注射完毕 |
[13:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:33] | Almost… | 就快好了 |
[13:35] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:39] | Muscle looks viable, bleeds well. | 肌肉情况良好 血流正常 |
[13:41] | That should do it. | 应该没问题了 |
[13:42] | Wrap her up. Send her up to the ICU. | 给她缝合 送她去重症加护病房 |
[13:45] | Got it. | 明白 |
[13:47] | Let me know when she’s alert. | 等她醒了通知我 |
[13:49] | I need to talk to her. | 我要跟她谈谈 |
[13:51] | Her brother just died. | 她哥哥刚去世了 |
[13:59] | You listen to me. | 你听好了 |
[14:01] | When we are under the gun like that, | 在这种紧急情况下 |
[14:03] | it doesn’t help to keep questioning my decisions. | 怀疑我的决定对情况没有任何帮助 |
[14:05] | You follow my lead. | 你听我指挥 |
[14:14] | Guy’s father writes a big check | 那家伙父亲捐了一大笔钱 |
[14:15] | and he acts like he owns the joint. | 就好像这里属于他的一样 |
[14:17] | How about you cut him some slack today? | 你就不能体谅一下吗 |
[14:20] | Look, my mother died too. | 我母亲也去世了 |
[14:21] | She’s not getting commemorated with a new hospital ward, okay? | 但她可没有哪个医院的病房以她的名字命名 |
[14:26] | I thought you said you grew up in Chicago. | 我记得你说过你在芝加哥长大的 |
[14:29] | Southside. Canaryville. | 南部 黄雀谷 |
[14:33] | And you mean to tell me that you don’t know | 你是说你从没听说过 |
[14:34] | what happened to Connor’s mother? | 康纳的母亲的事 |
[14:36] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:40] | Well, it was 20 years ago. | 那是20年前的事了 |
[14:42] | You were just a kid. | 你还是个小孩 |
[14:44] | Connor’s mom threw herself off the roof of their home. | 康纳母亲从自家屋顶上跳了下来 |
[14:48] | Three stories. | 三层高的房子 |
[14:50] | Connor was just ten. | 康纳那时候才十岁 |
[14:56] | Are you serious? | 你说真的 |
[14:58] | It was all over the news back in the day. | 那会儿报纸上都报道了 |
[15:04] | And with the reception tonight… | 仪式就在今晚… |
[15:08] | Lot of stuff that he probably | 他一定有很多 |
[15:09] | doesn’t want to have to think about. | 不愿意想起的事 |
[15:19] | I got Parker’s test results back. | 我拿到帕克的检测结果了 |
[15:21] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:22] | You need to take a look. | 你最好看看 |
[15:24] | Here. | 给 |
[15:27] | CT negative. We need to order– | CT检查阴性 我们得安排… |
[15:28] | An MRI, I know. | 核磁共振检查 我知道 |
[15:29] | I already did it. | 我已经安排了 |
[15:31] | It shows excessive demyelination. | 结果显示极度脱髓鞘 |
[15:34] | Explains the clumsiness, degeneration of motor skills… | 解释了他的行动迟缓 运动机能退化 |
[15:37] | and the seizure. | 还有癫痫 |
[15:38] | I don’t want to jump to conclusions, | 我不想着急下结论 |
[15:40] | but I’m pretty sure he has– | 但我基本能肯定他这种情况是 |
[15:41] | Krabbe disease. | 克拉伯病 |
[15:43] | Yeah. He’s eight, so it’s late-onset. | 没错 他八岁 属于迟发性 |
[15:46] | Gives him five to seven years | 大概还有5到7年 |
[15:47] | before he becomes confined to a bed | 他就会彻底瘫痪在床 |
[15:49] | and completely vegetative. | 变成植物人 |
[15:52] | Poor kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[15:53] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[15:55] | Well, I’ve got to go talk to the par– | 我得去跟他父母… |
[15:59] | Dr. Manning? | 曼宁医生 |
[16:02] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[16:03] | No. | 不好 |
[16:06] | I think my water just broke. | 我想我的羊水破了 |
[16:09] | Oh, my god. It did. | 天啊 真的 |
[16:11] | I guess this is happening today. | 看来我今天得生了 |
[16:12] | Uh, can we get a wheelchair over here? | 有人能给我们找把轮椅来吗 |
[16:14] | Look, I’m sorry, Sarah, | 很抱歉 萨拉 |
[16:15] | but you have to go tell the parents. | 但得由你去告诉他父母了 |
[16:16] | – What? Me? No. I can’t– – you have to. | -什么 我不行 -你必须去 |
[16:17] | I don’t have the experience. | 我没有这种经验 |
[16:19] | Go get Dr. Charles. | 叫上查尔斯医生 |
[16:20] | He will help you. | 他会帮你的 |
[16:21] | I have to go have this baby now. | 我得先去把这孩子生下来 |
[16:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[16:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Breathe out. Exhale. | 呼气 呼 |
[16:42] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[16:45] | One more time. | 再来一次 |
[16:49] | How much longer do we have to do this? | 我们还得这样多久 |
[16:50] | Ten more laps. | 再转10圈 |
[16:52] | Make sure everything gets aligned correctly down there. | 确保你下面一切都已经准备好 |
[16:55] | You know, I am seriously regretting | 知道吗 我真心开始后悔 |
[16:56] | making you my birthing coach. | 让你做我的分娩教练了 |
[16:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[16:58] | That means I’m doing my job. | 这意味着我做到位了 |
[17:00] | Oh, hey, handsome! | 你好啊 帅哥 |
[17:02] | Get yourself over here. | 快过来 |
[17:03] | – Sorry. – Hi. | -抱歉 -好啊 |
[17:04] | I had to bribe Fromson to cover my shift. | 我靠贿赂弗姆森才说动他帮我代班 |
[17:07] | What do you need me to do? | 要我怎么做 |
[17:08] | Okay, I need you to walk with her for now | 目前我需要你陪她散步 |
[17:11] | and be her rock. | 做让她依靠的磐石 |
[17:12] | And I will be back as soon as I can. | 我马上就回来 |
[17:14] | Wait, you’re leaving? | 等等 你要走吗 |
[17:15] | Got to find somebody to cover my desk. | 我得去找人帮我代班 |
[17:17] | Yup. We could be here for the next 30 hours. | 说不定我们还得在这待30个小时 |
[17:19] | 30 hours? No. | 30小时 不可能 |
[17:21] | Not if you listen to your birthing coach. | 除非你听分娩教练的话 |
[17:31] | I’m not sure how fast a rock is supposed to walk. | 我不知道做你的磐石该走多快 |
[17:34] | You’re doing just fine. | 这样就挺好的 |
[17:37] | Thank you for being here. | 谢谢你过来 |
[17:47] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[17:51] | It’s finally happening! | 你终于要生了 |
[17:55] | Hi, Helen. | 你好 海伦 |
[17:56] | Hi, honey. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[17:57] | And you are? | 你是… |
[17:58] | Oh, this is Dr. Halstead. | 这位是霍斯特德医生 |
[18:00] | Will. | 我叫威尔 |
[18:00] | I work with Natalie. | 娜塔莉的同事 |
[18:02] | And this is Helen, my mother-in-law. | 这是海伦 我的婆婆 |
[18:04] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:06] | I’ve got this now. | 我来吧 |
[18:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:09] | Yeah. | 好 |
[18:17] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[18:18] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[18:20] | Thanks for coming, Sharon. | 谢谢你能来 莎伦 |
[18:22] | A meeting without a single doctor present? | 一场没有任何医生出席的会议吗 |
[18:26] | My guess is this isn’t about a medical issue. | 看来不是要谈医疗上的事 |
[18:30] | Peter? | 彼得 |
[18:31] | Sharon, I know you’re not gonna like this– | 莎伦 我知道你不喜欢这样 |
[18:35] | Neither do we– | 我们也是 |
[18:37] | but we need to discuss our stowaway patient. | 但我们得讨论一下那位偷渡来的病人 |
[18:45] | Dr. Charles? | 查尔斯医生 |
[18:46] | Dr. Manning said you could help me. | 曼宁医生说你能帮我 |
[18:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[18:52] | I have a patient, an eight-year-old boy, | 我有个病人 一个八岁的小男孩 |
[18:55] | Parker Kindler, and… Uh… | 帕克·金德勒 他… |
[19:00] | You know what, let me back up for a second. | 不好意思 我先组织一下语言 |
[19:02] | Dr. Manning and I were treating Parker, | 曼宁医生和我在帮帕克治疗 |
[19:04] | and then she went into labor, and– | 然后她去分娩了 然后… |
[19:06] | Natalie’s in labor? | 娜塔莉要生了 |
[19:08] | How’s she doing? | 她现在怎么样 |
[19:09] | Fine, I suppose. | 应该还好吧 |
[19:10] | Her water broke right in front of me, | 她的羊水就在我面前破了 |
[19:11] | but that’s not what I came to talk to you about. | 但我来找你不是说这件事的 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:18] | Dr. Manning and I just diagnosed Parker | 曼宁医生和我诊断帕克 |
[19:21] | with a terminal genetic condition called krabbe disease, | 有先天性的基因缺陷 名叫克拉伯病 |
[19:24] | And now she’s in labor, and I have to tell the parents | 现在她去分娩了 所以我得去告诉父母 |
[19:28] | that their eight-year-old child is going to die, | 他们八岁的孩子会死 |
[19:31] | and that the same thing might happen to their three-year-old. | 而他们三岁的小儿子可能也一样 |
[19:33] | So I guess I was just wondering… | 所以我想知道… |
[19:36] | How do– how do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[19:40] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[19:42] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:49] | In my experience, it’s best to be direct | 从我的经验来看 最好是直接 |
[19:51] | and get straight to the point. | 切入重点 |
[19:54] | When people get bad news like this, | 当人们听到这样的坏消息时 |
[19:55] | they tend to get overwhelmed. | 会不知所措 |
[19:58] | They might ask you to clarify things or repeat them. | 他们可能会要求你说清楚或者重复 |
[20:03] | You know… | 或者… |
[20:04] | They might seem like they have a million questions. | 他们可能会变成十万个为什么 |
[20:06] | They might want to be left alone | 他们可能会想独自静一静 |
[20:08] | to begin to process the grief. | 去消化自己的悲痛 |
[20:12] | The most important thing | 最重要的是 |
[20:14] | is that they need to know that somebody’s there | 他们要知道 |
[20:16] | who understands what they’re going through. | 有人能理解他们在经历的一切 |
[20:19] | So really it’s your compassion that they need to feel. | 所以一定要让他们感受到你的同情 |
[20:24] | Compassion. | 同情 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:26] | And after you tell the parents… | 你告诉父母之后… |
[20:30] | they might want you there when they tell the child. | 他们告诉孩子的时候 可能会要你在场 |
[20:34] | They might not. | 可能不用 |
[20:35] | That’s up to them. | 都看他们的意愿 |
[20:38] | Wait. Tell the child? | 等等 告诉那个孩子吗 |
[20:40] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[20:41] | The child actually needs to know. | 其实孩子是需要知情的 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:48] | Look, Sarah, it’s the hardest thing | 萨拉 最难的事情就是 |
[20:51] | that you’ll have to do as a doctor, right? | 你身为医生去做这一切 |
[20:54] | And it doesn’t get any easier. | 这永远都是最难的部分 |
[20:55] | At least, it hasn’t for me. | 至少 我是这么感觉的 |
[20:58] | But we are the ones | 但我们是 |
[21:02] | who have been chosen to do this, | 被选来做这些事的人 |
[21:05] | and I think that there’s a certain nobility in that. | 而我觉得 这是一件非常高尚的事 |
[21:11] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[21:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:24] | You want me to come along? | 你要我跟你一起去吗 |
[21:25] | That would be great. | 那就太好了 |
[21:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:28] | Given his current symptoms, | 根据他目前的症状 |
[21:30] | Parker has anywhere from five to seven years | 在病情让帕克的身体机能 |
[21:33] | before the progressively degenerative nature | 逐步退化 直到卧病在床 |
[21:36] | of the disease confines him to a bed | 最终成为植物人之前 |
[21:39] | and eventually leaves him in a vegetative state. | 还有五至七年 |
[21:43] | I mean, there must be some kind of treatment. | 总有什么治疗的办法吧 |
[21:51] | At the moment, no. | 目前来看 还没有 |
[21:54] | You mean there’s no cure? | 你是说没得治吗 |
[21:56] | There’s nothing we can do? | 我们什么都做不了吗 |
[22:03] | That is correct. | 是这样的 |
[22:04] | Krabbe is an extremely rare disease. | 克拉伯病是种非常罕见的疾病 |
[22:06] | We can treat his symptoms, | 我们可以缓解他的症状 |
[22:08] | but eventually Parker will need | 但最终帕克还是会 |
[22:10] | to be ventilated to continue living. | 需要靠氧气罩来生存 |
[22:21] | There is something else. | 另外 |
[22:23] | Since the disease is hereditary, | 由于这个病是遗传性的 |
[22:26] | we need to determine if Seth carries it as well. | 我们需要确定赛斯是否也携带致病因 |
[22:29] | Do you know if he’s been tested? | 他有检查过吗 |
[22:31] | Seth? | 赛斯 |
[22:33] | I don’t remember. | 我不记得 |
[22:35] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[22:36] | I can find out. | 我可以查一下 |
[22:37] | Do I have permission to check his natal records? | 我可以查看他的出生记录吗 |
[22:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[22:41] | What happens if Seth tests positive? | 如果赛斯查出是阳性 会怎么样 |
[22:48] | Since he has not yet presented symptoms, | 因为他还没有展现出症状 |
[22:53] | the hope is we can treat him with stem cells | 但愿我们可以用干细胞为他治疗 |
[22:58] | and stop him from developing the disease. | 防止他发病 |
[23:02] | The hope? | 但愿 |
[23:03] | Why don’t we check the records first | 不如我们先查看一下记录 |
[23:06] | and–and go from there? | 然后再说 |
[23:18] | Again, I’m so sorry. | 再次表达我的遗憾 |
[23:46] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:32] | Oz, turn the room over. | 奥兹 移交病房 |
[24:34] | Whoa. What happened to my patient? | 我的病人怎么了 |
[24:36] | The air ambulance medics came to take Ms. Gonzalez away. | 空中救护员过来把冈萨雷斯小姐带走了 |
[24:39] | What? | 什么 |
[24:39] | They just left. | 他们刚走 |
[24:51] | What are you doing with my patient? | 你们要对我的病人做什么 |
[24:52] | All right, doc, please, it’s best you stay out of this. | 好了 医生 请您别插手 |
[24:53] | No, no, no. She is under my care. | 不不不 她是我的病人 |
[24:54] | – She–Maria! – Dr. Rhodes, por favor! | -她 玛利亚 -罗德斯医生 帮帮我 |
[24:56] | – Are you okay? – Let’s keep him back. | -你还好吗 -别让他上前 |
[24:58] | You get off of me. | 放开我 |
[24:59] | I’m sorry, but she’s being repatriated home. | 抱歉 但是她要遣返回国 |
[25:01] | No, she is barely stable. | 不行 她的状况还没稳定下来 |
[25:03] | She can’t go anywhere. | 她不能去别的地方 |
[25:04] | She’s stable enough to travel. | 她的状况足够稳定 可以转移了 |
[25:05] | She’s gonna be accompanied by a doctor and a nurse. | 她会有一名医生和一名护士陪同 |
[25:06] | No, no, no. I can’t allow this. | 不不不 不可以 |
[25:08] | Doctor, I’m sorry. | 医生 很抱歉 |
[25:09] | This is not up to you. | 但这事不由你说了算 |
[25:33] | Mrs. Goodwin? | 古德温女士 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[25:34] | You backed me up with Homeland Security. | 你在国土安全部面前支持我的 |
[25:36] | Yes, I did. | 是的 我的确有 |
[25:37] | Then why did you let them deport Maria Gonzalez? | 那为什么要让他们驱逐玛利亚·冈萨雷斯 |
[25:41] | Not here, Dr. Rhodes. | 在这里说不合适 罗德斯医生 |
[25:45] | Give us the room. | 你们先出去一下 |
[25:50] | Homeland Security did not deport your patient. | 国土安全部没有驱逐你的病人 |
[25:53] | No, no, no. I was outside. | 不不不 我刚刚在场 |
[25:54] | I saw them. | 我看见他们了 |
[25:55] | It’s the hospital that’s repatriating her. | 是医院遣返了她 |
[25:59] | The hospital? | 是医院 |
[25:59] | Why–we’re doing this why? | 为什么 我们为什么这么做 |
[26:02] | Because Maria Gonzalez is undocumented | 因为玛利亚·冈萨雷斯是非法入境 |
[26:05] | and without medical insurance. | 她没有医疗保险 |
[26:07] | We’re legally bound to treat her. | 法律上 我们有义务医治她 |
[26:08] | Which we have done. | 我们已经医治了她 |
[26:09] | She is still in critical condition. | 她的状况仍不稳定 |
[26:11] | We contract with a private ambulance service. | 我们给了她一辆私人救护车 |
[26:15] | They provide medical personnel for the patient. | 他们会为病人提供医疗救护人员 |
[26:17] | That’s how you justify it, then? | 你就是这样自我安慰的 对吧 |
[26:19] | Look, I wish I could wave a magic wand and fix it, | 我也希望自己能手一挥就治好她 |
[26:22] | but I can’t. | 但我不行 |
[26:22] | Maria came her for refuge. | 玛利亚是来这里寻求庇护的 |
[26:25] | Her brother risked everything so that he could help her, | 她哥哥为了救她付出了一切 |
[26:29] | and he sacrificed his life. | 他连命都没了 |
[26:31] | For what? | 结果呢 |
[26:32] | For nothing. | 结果还是徒劳 |
[26:35] | Dr. Rhodes. | 罗德斯医生 |
[26:42] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[26:46] | There was meconium in your water, | 你的羊水中有胎便 |
[26:47] | so we’ll want to watch for fetal aspiration during delivery. | 所以分娩的时候我们得小心孩子吸入它 |
[26:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:54] | Your dilation is 4 centimeters. | 已经开了4厘米 |
[26:56] | So–looks like you’re on your way. | 看来很顺利呀 |
[26:59] | Dr. Halstead, you can come in now. | 霍斯特德医生 你可以进来了 |
[27:05] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[27:07] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[27:10] | All right, I got Betty to cover the desk. | 好了 我让贝蒂给我带班了 |
[27:11] | I’m here for the duration. | 我会一直陪着你的 |
[27:13] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[27:15] | – I’m really thirsty. – Okay. | -我很渴 -好的 |
[27:17] | I’ll get you some ice chips. | 我给你拿冰水喝 |
[27:18] | – Oh, thank you. – All right, thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[27:20] | Let me fluff that pillow for you. | 让我给你重新整整这个枕头 |
[27:25] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:36] | Will? | 威尔 |
[27:37] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[27:40] | Natalie’s husband, | 娜塔莉的丈夫 |
[27:43] | My son, Jeff… | 也就是我儿子 杰夫 |
[27:46] | Died seven months ago. | 他七个月前去世了 |
[27:49] | Yeah, I’m very sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾您失去了亲人 |
[27:51] | Only seven months. | 才七个月 |
[27:57] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么呢 |
[27:59] | I’m… | 我… |
[28:00] | Just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[28:02] | Natalie and I are friends. | 我和娜塔莉是朋友 |
[28:04] | Friends? | 朋友吗 |
[28:05] | And colleagues. | 还是同事 |
[28:06] | And that’s it? | 就这样 |
[28:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[28:09] | I care about her. | 我关心她 |
[28:13] | Natalie’s having a baby. | 娜塔莉在生孩子 |
[28:15] | She’s a widow. | 她是个寡妇 |
[28:17] | She’s vulnerable. | 她很脆弱 |
[28:27] | Can you just give that to her? | 你能把这个给她吗 |
[28:31] | Tell her I’ll be back later. | 跟她说我一会儿就过去 |
[28:38] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[28:39] | 17-year-old involved in a drive-by. | 17岁 被飞车枪击了 |
[28:41] | Triple zero. Three entry wounds in the chest. | 没有生命体征 胸部有三个射入伤口 |
[28:43] | Multiple exit wounds. He’s shredded. | 多个射出伤口 衣服已经剪开 |
[28:44] | Intubated. 16-gauge IV in the right AC. | 插管过 右胸进行了16规格的静脉注射 |
[28:47] | Downtime 12 minutes. | 休克12分钟 |
[28:48] | Get on his chest. Open the crash cart. | 进行心肺复苏 推一辆急救车来 |
[28:49] | Milligram of epi. Rapid transfusion line. | 打一毫克肾上腺素 赶紧输血 |
[28:51] | Yes, doctor. | 明白 医生 |
[29:07] | That’s asystole. | 心搏停止了 |
[29:16] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[29:18] | Come on! | 加油啊 |
[29:22] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[29:26] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[29:28] | He’s gone. | 他已经死了 |
[29:43] | All right. Let’s call it. | 宣布死亡吧 |
[29:46] | 8:06. | 8点06分 |
[29:56] | Those are my sutures. | 他脸上的伤是我缝的 |
[30:00] | He was here this morning. | 他今早才刚来过这里 |
[30:01] | I know him. | 我记得他 |
[30:03] | Cedric. | 塞德里克 |
[30:07] | He fell off his bike. | 他从自行车上摔下来了 |
[30:18] | Parker, honey, you’ve been asking | 帕克宝贝 你一直问 |
[30:20] | why Seth had to get a test. | 为什么赛斯要做检查 |
[30:23] | And why your dad and I | 为什么爸爸和我 |
[30:25] | have seemed so sad… | 看起来这么伤心 |
[30:28] | Is something the matter? | 出什么事了吗 |
[30:31] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:34] | There is, and we need to tell you about it. | 是的 我们必须告诉你 |
[30:37] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[30:40] | We asked Dr. Charles to help us | 我们怕自己解释不清楚 |
[30:43] | in case we can’t explain it very well. | 所以请了查尔斯医生来帮我们 |
[30:45] | ‘Cause he’s a doctor. | 因为他是医生 |
[30:47] | Right. | 是的 |
[30:52] | It turns out, honey, that… | 宝贝 我们发现 |
[30:57] | you’re sick. | 你生病了 |
[30:59] | You mean this? | 你是说这个吗 |
[31:01] | No. | 不是的 |
[31:03] | Something more. | 比这严重 |
[31:06] | You mean, like when I get a cold? | 你是说像我感冒了吗 |
[31:10] | No. | 不是 |
[31:16] | Please. | 帮帮我们 |
[31:20] | Parker… | 帕克 |
[31:23] | You are sick in a different way. | 你的病有点不同 |
[31:26] | So should we check to see if I have a temperature? | 那要检查一下我有没有发烧吗 |
[31:29] | Mm, we don’t have to. | 不用 |
[31:31] | You don’t. | 不需要 |
[31:33] | Does that mean I’m getting better? | 那意思是我正在好转吗 |
[31:35] | No, buddy, it doesn’t. I’m sorry. | 没有 小家伙 我很抱歉 |
[31:38] | Unfortunately, you have an illness | 不幸的是 你得的这个病 |
[31:42] | that we don’t have a cure for yet. | 我们现在无法医治 |
[31:44] | Is this like when Finn got sick? | 就像是费恩当时得的病一样吗 |
[31:49] | Finn was my dog. | 费恩是我的狗狗 |
[31:51] | Oh, you had a dog? | 你养过狗啊 |
[31:54] | He died. | 他死了 |
[31:58] | Am I gonna die too? | 我也会死吗 |
[32:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:03] | You are. | 你也会死 |
[32:05] | But not for a long time. | 但不会马上死 |
[32:08] | A year? | 一年吗 |
[32:10] | Oh, longer than that. | 不 比这久多了 |
[32:12] | More like five years. | 大概是五年 |
[32:14] | That’s a long time. | 那挺久的啊 |
[32:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:17] | Will I get to eat ice cream? | 那我能吃冰淇淋吗 |
[32:19] | I’m guessing… | 我看 |
[32:21] | The answer might be yes. | 可以 |
[32:29] | Push! Push, push! | 用力 用力 用力 |
[32:36] | Where’s will? | 威尔呢 |
[32:38] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:39] | Don’t worry. Maggie and I are here with you. | 别担心 有我和麦基陪着你 |
[32:43] | Your BP is rising. | 你的血压上升了 |
[32:45] | It’s still okay, right? | 没问题的 对吧 |
[32:46] | The baby’s not descending. | 孩子出不来 |
[32:47] | I’m worried that he’s occiput posterior | 我怀疑他是枕后位 |
[32:49] | and stuck in the birth canal. | 可能在产道里卡住了 |
[32:50] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[32:51] | The baby is sunny-side up. Breathe. | 孩子方向不对 呼吸 |
[32:53] | We need to consider a c-section. | 我们得考虑剖腹产了 |
[32:55] | A c-section? | 剖腹产 |
[32:56] | Is it that serious? Is the baby in danger? | 那严重吗 孩子危险吗 |
[32:58] | Ma’am, I’m sorry, | 女士 很抱歉 |
[32:59] | But I think it would be better if you waited outside. | 但是您去外面等可能会更好 |
[33:00] | No, I’m not leaving. | 不 我不走 |
[33:02] | Helen, it’s okay. | 海伦 没事的 |
[33:03] | I’m fine. I promise. | 我不会有事 我保证 |
[33:05] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[33:06] | – Okay, if you’re sure. – Yes. | -好吧 如果你确定的话 -我确定 |
[33:09] | – I got this, Helen. – Ma’am? | -交给我 海伦 -女士 |
[33:10] | I’ll be right outside. | 我在外面等着 |
[33:16] | I don’t want a c-section. | 我不想剖腹产 |
[33:17] | I don’t blame you. | 这不怪你 |
[33:18] | I think you’re being overly cautious. | 你太过谨慎了 |
[33:19] | That ’cause you’re treating another doctor? | 是因为产妇也是医生吗 |
[33:21] | I treat all my patients the same. | 我对病人一视同仁 |
[33:22] | We’re not there yet. | 还不用到剖腹产那个地步 |
[33:23] | Are you questioning my judgment? | 你是在质疑我的判断吗 |
[33:25] | I’m her midwife, | 我是她的助产士 |
[33:25] | And I don’t think cutting into her is a good idea yet. | 我觉得现在还不用剖腹产 |
[33:29] | Are you going to listen to her or your obstetrician? | 你要听她的还是听你的产科医师的 |
[33:33] | Nat, I can turn the baby. | 小娜 我可以把宝宝调过来 |
[33:37] | Natalie? | 娜塔莉 |
[33:39] | Nat? | 小娜 |
[33:41] | Let her try. | 让她试试 |
[33:47] | Breathe, breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[33:55] | Give me ultrasound. | 上超声波影像 |
[34:04] | Heart rate’s decelerating. | 心率在降低 |
[34:07] | Baby’s still OP. | 胎位依然不正 |
[34:09] | We should operate. | 应该剖腹产 |
[34:10] | Not yet. | 还不用 |
[34:11] | One more time. Okay, Nat? | 再来一次好吗 小娜 |
[34:17] | Breathe. Breathe. Breathe! | 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[34:21] | Try it now. | 再试试 |
[34:22] | I think we have it. | 应该可以了 |
[34:27] | Yes! | 好了 |
[34:27] | Okay, he’s in position. | 好了 胎位正了 |
[34:30] | Okay? Okay. | 准备 好 |
[34:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:34] | Give me a push. Now! | 用力 现在 |
[34:40] | That’s it. That’s it. | 就是这样 做得好 |
[34:43] | Push! | 用力 |
[34:45] | The baby’s crowning. The baby’s crowning. | 头出来了 头出来了 |
[34:47] | We’re almost there. | 就快成功了 |
[34:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:49] | I’m so tired. | 我好累 |
[34:51] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 |
[34:53] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[34:55] | Okay? Okay? | 好吗 好吗 |
[34:57] | Wait a second. | 稍等一下 |
[34:58] | Again. | 再来 |
[34:58] | Three, two, one… | 三 二 一 |
[35:02] | Push! | 用力 |
[35:04] | That’s it! | 做得好 |
[35:06] | That’s it! | 做得好 |
[35:07] | That’s it. That’s it! | 就是这样 |
[35:10] | Okay, that’s it. Here he is. | 好了 分娩成功了 |
[35:12] | We’ve got a tight nuchal cord. | 脐带缠住脖子了 |
[35:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[35:15] | Baby’s not breathing. | 孩子不呼吸 |
[35:17] | Clip. Clip. | 剪短 快剪断 |
[35:19] | What’s happening! | 到底怎么了 |
[35:21] | – Okay, Nat. – Cut. | -别急 小娜 -剪断 |
[35:23] | Tell me what’s happening! | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[35:24] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[35:27] | Someone tell me what’s happening! | 快告诉我是怎么回事 |
[35:28] | Meconium in the airway. | 胎便进入呼吸道了 |
[35:31] | Suctioning now. | 马上抽吸 |
[35:35] | I need you to be strong. | 你要坚强 |
[35:36] | They’re working on the baby. | 他们在救孩子了 |
[35:38] | Be strong. | 要坚强 |
[35:51] | Here. Suction. | 给你 抽吸 |
[35:56] | Keep it going. | 继续 |
[36:05] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[36:24] | Here’s your son. | 来看看你儿子 |
[36:42] | Oh, yes. | 太好了 |
[37:09] | And you put this lace over this loop. | 把这根鞋带放进这个圈里 |
[37:14] | Tie them together. | 绑起来 |
[37:16] | And… | 然后 |
[37:18] | Cut! | 卡 |
[37:20] | Hey, I have good news. | 我有好消息告诉你 |
[37:22] | Seth tested negative for krabbe disease. | 赛斯的克拉伯病检测结果为阴性 |
[37:24] | He doesn’t have it. | 他没有得病 |
[37:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[37:26] | We’re making a movie. | 我们在拍电影 |
[37:29] | Instructional videos for his brother. | 拍给他弟弟的教学视频 |
[37:31] | Things that I learned when I was little. | 我小时候学会的东西 |
[37:33] | In case I get too sick to teach him. | 防止我病得太严重教不了他 |
[37:35] | That’s really nice. | 真是个好哥哥 |
[37:37] | Okay. I got something to do… | 好了 我还有事 |
[37:40] | But I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[37:47] | I know all too well how difficult it is | 我知道自己所爱之人 |
[37:50] | for the loved ones of those who suffer | 饱受精神疾病的困扰 |
[37:53] | from mental illness. | 是多么痛苦的一件事 |
[37:57] | 22 years ago, my wife, Elizabeth, | 22年前 我的妻子伊丽莎白 |
[38:01] | lost her battle with depression… | 没能战胜抑郁症 |
[38:03] | and killed herself, | 最终自杀 |
[38:05] | Scarring not only me, | 不仅让我蒙受创伤 |
[38:07] | but our two children. | 而且我们的两个孩子也是 |
[38:10] | Sadly, this kind of tragedy is not unique to our family, | 不幸的是 这种悲剧不仅仅发生在我们家 |
[38:16] | and therefore, I can only hope that my donation | 所以 我只能希望我的捐赠 |
[38:20] | helps to ease the suffering, | 能帮助大家 |
[38:23] | the feeling of hopelessness, | 减轻我们和很多其他人 |
[38:26] | that we and too many others have experienced. | 都经历过的痛苦和绝望 |
[38:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:38] | So, in memory of my late wife, | 所以 为了纪念我的亡妻 |
[38:42] | I have given $1 million to help build | 我捐出一百万美元帮助建造 |
[38:46] | the Elizabeth Rhodes psychiatric ward. | 伊丽莎白·罗德斯精神科病区 |
[38:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:01] | Thank you you all very much. | 非常感谢大家 |
[39:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:10] | He looks just like his father. | 他跟他父亲一模一样 |
[39:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:16] | He really does. | 真的很像 |
[39:22] | I’m gonna name him Owen. | 我要给他起名叫欧文 |
[39:26] | It’s Irish for “Little fighter.” | 爱尔兰语中那是”小斗士”的意思 |
[39:29] | Given how he came into the world. | 他经历了一番斗争才顺利出生 |
[39:34] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢这个名字 |
[39:40] | Owen. | 欧文 |
[39:59] | It was a beautiful speech, Dad. | 演讲很精彩 爸爸 |
[40:02] | Why, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:09] | I had this patient today. | 今天我治疗过一个病人 |
[40:11] | She came in with her brother, | 她跟哥哥一起入院的 |
[40:13] | And he died. | 哥哥去世了 |
[40:17] | He sacrificed his life for her. | 他为了救她牺牲了自己 |
[40:23] | I never should have left Claire. | 我不该离开克莱尔的 |
[40:27] | No. | 没错 |
[40:28] | You shouldn’t have. | 你是不该 |
[40:32] | Hurt her deeply. | 那样伤她很深 |
[40:35] | You know, I never told her about the night that mom died, | 我从来没告诉过她妈妈去世那晚的事 |
[40:37] | what really happened. | 事情的真相 |
[40:45] | Your mother was disturbed. | 你母亲饱受困扰 |
[40:47] | She had a mental illness. | 她有精神疾病 |
[40:49] | You and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[40:52] | that that’s not the reason she killed herself. | 那并不是她自杀的原因 |
[40:58] | Let me get this for you. | 我帮你开车门 |
[41:04] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[41:08] | I am really glad that I’m back. | 我回来了 我真的很高兴 |
[41:56] | To Owen! | 为欧文举杯 |