时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | A proper cut off his liver from the stab wound– | 因为刀刺所以伤到他肝脏… |
[00:12] | he’s dumping blood. | 他在大量失血 |
[00:13] | – Get him on the table. – Three, two, one, lift. | -把他抬到手术台上 -三二一 起 |
[00:16] | Vitals? | 生命体征 |
[00:18] | 95 over 50, tachy at 140. | 血压95/50 心率140 |
[00:20] | Chris? Chris. | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[00:22] | Hey, you’re bleeding too much, okay? | 你失血太多了 |
[00:23] | I need to open you up. | 我得给你做手术 |
[00:26] | Etomidate’s in. | 正在麻醉 |
[00:28] | He go unconscious, or was that you? | 是他失去知觉了 还是麻醉起效了 |
[00:29] | – No way to know. – Sats are dropping. | -无法知道 -血氧量在降低 |
[00:31] | 88… 88… | |
[00:33] | 80 80. | |
[00:34] | – Is he tubed yet? – Not yet. | -插好管了吗 -还没有 |
[00:37] | – Let’s get more blood. – Two bags on the transfuser. | -再输血 -再输两包血浆 |
[00:39] | Damn it, I can’t get it in. | 见鬼 进不去 |
[00:41] | I’m gonna thread a wire up to you through the neck, | 我真想把通过你的脖子 |
[00:43] | help guide the tube down. Central line kit? | 帮忙把管给插进去 中央静脉导管呢 |
[00:45] | – Just give me a few seconds. – I don’t have a few seconds. | -再给我几秒钟 -没时间了 |
[00:50] | Heart rate’s falling. | 心率在降低 |
[00:52] | Giving 1 of atropine. | 注射一针阿托品 |
[00:57] | I can’t see it. | 我看不到 |
[01:00] | Got it. | 找到了 |
[01:07] | – I’m in. – Give me a knife. | -进去了 -给我把刀 |
[01:09] | Get Dr. Zanetti in here right now. | 让萨内蒂医生马上进来 |
[01:11] | Heart rate 50. | 心率50 |
[01:12] | Hang in there, Chris. | 撑住 克里斯 |
[01:17] | Great. Open more laps and keep ’em coming. | 很好 拿纱布塞进去吸走出血 |
[01:19] | I’m gonna need around 20. | 可能需要20条左右 |
[01:24] | Keep up with me. If we don’t pack him fast, | 跟上我的速度 如果不及时缝合 |
[01:27] | he will bleed out and die. | 他会失血致死 |
[01:41] | Is he still bleeding? | 他还在出血吗 |
[01:42] | Liver’s packed. | 肝脏缝好了 |
[01:43] | How many units is that? | 输了多少单位的血 |
[01:45] | Four blood, four plasma. | 四个单位血 四单位血浆 |
[01:46] | Send six more to angio, we’re coming soon. | 再送六个单位去血管造影 我们就来 |
[01:48] | If there’s any left. | 如果还有的话 |
[01:50] | What? He’s type AB. I’m just saying. | 怎么 他是AB型血 我只是这么一说 |
[01:53] | I don’t blame you for kicking yourself right now. | 你现在在自责我不怪你 |
[01:55] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[01:56] | For not taking him straight to angio | 因为他早上来的时候 |
[01:57] | when he first came in this morning. | 你没有马上送他去做血管造影 |
[01:58] | He had a penetrating liver trauma | 他肝脏有贯穿伤 |
[02:00] | with no collateral injury. | 没有额外伤 |
[02:02] | A wound like that usually stops bleeding on its own. | 这样的伤口一般会自己止血 |
[02:05] | The chest tube was dry. I made the right call. | 胸部插管是干的 我的判断是对的 |
[02:07] | Maybe, but we’d sure have a lot more | 可能吧 但如果你判断错了 |
[02:09] | type AB in the bank if you’d made the wrong one. | 我们就要确定血库有足够的AB型血 |
[02:14] | Keep suturing, Dr. Rhodes. | 继续缝合吧 罗德斯医生 |
[02:15] | That diaphragm’s not gonna repair itself. | 横膈膜不会自动缝合自己 |
[02:18] | All right, let’s get a vac on him. | 好 先缝合好 |
[02:19] | – You ready? – Almost. | -准备好了吗 -差不多了 |
[02:21] | Let me clip it. | 我来剪 |
[02:24] | Done. Get him to angio. | 好了 推他去做血管造影 |
[02:44] | Whoa, did you just swipe my Splenda? | 你这是抢了我的糖吗 |
[02:47] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[02:50] | I mean, yes, but it’s yours? | 我是抢了 但这是你的吗 |
[02:52] | Not technically. | 严格来说不是 |
[02:53] | Only if you believe in being considerate to other people. | 但如果你体贴他人的话它就是我的 |
[02:58] | Oh, okay, well, here, you can have it. | 好吧 给你 |
[03:00] | No, that’s okay. | 不用了 |
[03:02] | Sarah Reese. | 萨拉·里斯 |
[03:04] | Reese–I’m gonna remember that. | 里斯 我记住了 |
[03:07] | No, seriously, you can take it. | 我说真的 你拿走吧 |
[03:08] | You don’t have to– | 你不用… |
[03:17] | Dr. Choi? | 崔医生 |
[03:20] | Jessica Pope. | 杰西卡·波普 |
[03:21] | She was found by Fire with a bag over her head. | 消防队员发现她时头上罩着袋子 |
[03:24] | Resuscitated at the scene. | 当场醒过一次 |
[03:25] | In a coma ever since. | 然后就一直昏迷 |
[03:26] | Attempted suicide? | 自杀未遂吗 |
[03:28] | Or murder. | 或者谋杀未遂 |
[03:29] | PD’s investigating. | 警方正在调查 |
[03:30] | The thing is her bone marrow biopsy just came back. | 关键是她骨髓活检结果出来了 |
[03:34] | No stem cells. Nothing. | 没有干细胞 完全没有 |
[03:36] | Looks like it was blasted by chemo. | 就像在化疗中枯竭了一样 |
[03:38] | Cancer patient. | 癌症患者 |
[03:40] | Might explain suicide. | 这可以解释自杀原因 |
[03:41] | – Let me know if anything changes. – You got it. | -如果有进展就告诉我 -明白 |
[03:46] | – How is she? – The same. | -她怎么样 -还是一样 |
[03:48] | It turns out she was on chemo. | 她之前做过化疗 |
[03:50] | What do you guys know about her? | 你们知道她什么情况吗 |
[03:52] | Not a lot at this time. | 不多 |
[03:53] | That’s all that was salvaged from the scene. | 我们从现场就抢救回了这些东西 |
[03:55] | That’s her personal belongings– | 是她的私人物品 |
[03:56] | a couple of books, receipts. | 一些书 收据 |
[03:57] | We processed them, didn’t find anything useful. | 我们看过了 没有什么有用的 |
[04:00] | Hey, Daniel, why don’t you take a look at this? | 丹尼尔 你来看看 |
[04:05] | Never know what you might find. | 你永远不知道你可能会发现什么 |
[04:08] | A lot of receipts. | 很多收据 |
[04:10] | Organized. | 都整理好了 |
[04:11] | Getting ready for tax season. | 准备交税了 |
[04:15] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[04:17] | Forensics just came in. | 取证结果刚出来 |
[04:19] | They only found her prints at the scene. | 他们在现场只发现了她的指纹 |
[04:21] | There’s no signs of foul play. | 没有犯罪行为迹象 |
[04:22] | All the evidence is pointing to suicide. | 所有证据都指向自杀 |
[04:29] | Excuse me, guys. | 失陪 |
[04:34] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[04:34] | Can I ask you a doctor question? | 我能问你一个医学问题吗 |
[04:37] | Sure, come on. | 问吧 |
[04:38] | – Um, Herrmann. – Yeah. | -赫尔曼 -怎么了 |
[04:41] | If he’d come in on your watch, | 如果他来的时候是你当班 |
[04:41] | would you have waited so long before doing anything? | 你会等这么久才动手吗 |
[04:45] | That’s a tough call. | 这不好说 |
[04:46] | It’s been a while since my surgical residency. | 我很久没当外科住院医师了 |
[04:49] | And, you know, I wasn’t there for the exam, | 检查的时候我不在 |
[04:51] | so it’s hard to say. | 所以不好说 |
[04:52] | Yeah, just in general. | 就说通常来看 |
[04:55] | In general? | 通常吗 |
[04:56] | Yeah, I probably would have gone in. | 没错 我可能已经动手了 |
[04:59] | But, uh, again, I wasn’t there. | 但还是那句话 我当时不在 |
[05:02] | Right. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[05:04] | Don’t. | 不用 |
[05:10] | Hey, what you got? | 在做什么 |
[05:12] | Don’t forget our date this afternoon. | 别忘了下午的约会 |
[05:13] | We don’t seriously have to do this. | 我们真的不用这么做 |
[05:15] | You know, I did go to med school. | 我真的念过医学院 |
[05:21] | – He’s gonna be a kickboxer. – Thank you. | -他可能会成为自由搏击手 -谢谢 |
[05:23] | Nat, I’m your birthing buddy. | 小娜 我是你的助产士 |
[05:25] | Which means I take you on every tour | 也就是说我要带着你 |
[05:27] | and watch you sign every form this hospital | 看着你签下医院和伊利诺伊州 |
[05:29] | and the State of Illinois demands. | 所需要的所有表格 |
[05:32] | Hey, Nat. | 小娜 |
[05:33] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[05:34] | You have an 80-year-old woman | 你有个80岁的女性病人 |
[05:35] | – to go see in treatment 5. – All right. | -在第五治疗室 -好的 |
[05:37] | I thought Will said you were a pediatrician? | 威尔不是说你是儿科医生吗 |
[05:39] | – I am– – Combined pediatrics and ER residency, | -我是… -儿科医生加急诊住院医师 |
[05:42] | which mean she sees everybody. | 也就是说她要看所有的病人 |
[05:45] | Hm, fancy. | 厉害 |
[05:47] | My birthing buddy. | 我的助产士 |
[05:49] | So what else did Will tell you about me, huh? | 威尔还和你说了我什么 |
[05:50] | Huh? Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:55] | I mean, nothing. | 真没什么 |
[06:04] | I’m Dr. Manning. | 我是曼宁医生 |
[06:05] | Hi, I’m Michael. | 我是迈克尔 |
[06:06] | Temperature 101. | 体温38.3度 |
[06:09] | Mrs. Shepperd, how are you feeling? | 夏佩德夫人 你感觉如何 |
[06:13] | Mrs. Shepperd, how long have you had this fever? | 夏佩德夫人 你什么时候开始发烧的 |
[06:18] | – Are you her son? – Uh, yes. | -你是她儿子吗 -是的 |
[06:19] | But I don’t live here. I just flew in this morning. | 但我不住在这里 早上刚飞过来 |
[06:22] | Does your mother have dementia? | 你母亲患有痴呆症吗 |
[06:24] | Not that I know of. | 据我所知没有 |
[06:25] | When was the last time you spoke to her? | 你最后一次跟她说话是什么时候 |
[06:27] | Uh, maybe three months ago? | 可能三个月前吧 |
[06:29] | Her birthday, I guess. | 好像是她生日时 |
[06:31] | Honestly, I don’t know much about what’s going on with her. | 说实话 我对她的情况不是很了解 |
[06:34] | They are treating her for mouth cancer. | 她有口腔癌 正在接受治疗 |
[06:36] | Last I heard, it was going okay. | 据我所知治疗顺利 |
[06:48] | I don’t see anything. | 我没发现异常 |
[06:51] | Although it’s possible it’s cleared. | 但也可能是已经清理了 |
[06:52] | Do you have the name of her doctor? | 你知道她医生的名字吗 |
[06:54] | No. | 不知道 |
[06:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | Well, we need to find the source of her fever. | 我们得找出她发烧的原因 |
[06:59] | Could be a simple urinary tract infection, | 有可能只是因为泌尿道感染 |
[07:01] | which would also account for the disorientation. | 这也能解释她为什么神志不清 |
[07:04] | I’ll start her on antibiotics, but I want to run some tests. | 我先给她用些抗生素 但我还要做更多检查 |
[07:06] | Hopefully, we’ll get her feeling better soon. | 希望能让她尽快好转 |
[07:09] | A nurse will be in shortly. | 护士很快就会过来的 |
[07:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:13] | You’re coming with me. | 跟我来 |
[07:16] | My baby brother. | 这是我弟弟 |
[07:17] | Now he is here to learn, so don’t go easy on him. | 他是来学习的 所以不用对他客气 |
[07:20] | Always toughest on family. | 对家人永远是最严厉的 |
[07:22] | Remember that last third-year that rotated here? | 记得之前来这住院实习的三年级生吗 |
[07:24] | The one they admitted into psych | 成天往自己身上到处扎洞 |
[07:26] | because he was picking holes into his skin? | 然后被送进精神病科的那个吗 |
[07:27] | No, the one that hanged himself with his stethoscope. | 不是 用听诊器上吊的那个 |
[07:30] | You guys are funny. | 你们真幽默 |
[07:31] | No, they’re serious. | 不 她们是认真的 |
[07:33] | Where’s Sarah? | 萨拉呢 |
[07:34] | I want her to show him around. | 我想让她带他转转 |
[07:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:37] | Oh, hey, Reese. | 在这呢 里斯 |
[07:39] | April’s little brother needs a tour. | 艾普尔的弟弟想四处转转 |
[07:42] | Does she have to call me that? | 她非得这么叫我吗 |
[07:44] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[07:46] | Hi. Be there in a minute. | 你好 我马上就来 |
[07:52] | No change in her labs yet. | 化验结果没有变化 |
[07:54] | Let’s run another test in four hours. | 我们四小时之后再做一次测试 |
[07:56] | – Dr. Choi? – Yeah? | -崔医生 -什么事 |
[07:58] | I heard about the bone marrow depletion. | 我听说了这里有骨髓衰竭病人 |
[08:00] | It’s the focus of my research. | 那是我研究的方向 |
[08:02] | There are so many discrete causes and variations., | 有很多种可能导致的原因和变化 |
[08:05] | I thought we could run a few extra tests | 我想我们可以再做些检查 |
[08:06] | to rule out any possible– | 来排除任何可能… |
[08:07] | Whatever you think, Reese. | 我不在乎你怎么想 里斯 |
[08:08] | Titrate her nor epi | 点滴注射去甲肾上腺素 |
[08:09] | to keep her MAP at 60. | 将她的平均动脉压控制在60 |
[08:11] | We’ll need to up the rate on her vent. | 提高她呼吸机的速率 |
[08:13] | Okay. | 明白 |
[08:20] | I’m not convinced. | 我不相信 |
[08:22] | About what? | 什么 |
[08:23] | Jessica Pope had a confirmation | 杰西卡·波普预订了一张 |
[08:26] | for a round-trip ticket from Paris | 六个月后去巴黎的 |
[08:28] | six months from now, okay? | 往返机票 知道吗 |
[08:29] | Presumably when she’s in remission. | 假设她正处于康复期 |
[08:31] | A person–a conservative, responsible person–with cancer? | 一个保守理智的癌症病人 |
[08:35] | They don’t do that unless they have high hopes. | 除非有很大希望 否则是不会这么做的 |
[08:37] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[08:38] | So she’s sick, but she thinks she’s getting better. | 所以她是病了 但她认为她正在好转 |
[08:41] | Why would she kill herself? | 她为什么要自杀 |
[08:43] | Something’s hinky. | 一定有蹊跷 |
[08:45] | “Hinky”? | “蹊跷” |
[08:46] | Did you just say “Hinky”? | 你刚才是说”蹊跷”吗 |
[08:47] | Humor me. | 你想想看 |
[08:48] | Women almost always leave suicide notes. | 女人通常都会留下遗书 |
[08:50] | Where’s the note? | 遗书在哪 |
[08:51] | Well, maybe it was destroyed in the fire. | 或者在大火中烧掉了 |
[08:54] | Or maybe it wasn’t a suicide. | 又或者这不是自杀 |
[08:55] | Have you been binging on “Mannix” again? | 你是不是《曼尼克斯》又看多了 |
[08:58] | You don’t like it, stop sending me | 你不喜欢 就别在圣诞节 |
[08:59] | box sets for Christmas. | 送我全集光碟了 |
[09:00] | All right, okay. | 好吧 行 |
[09:02] | Next year, it’ll be “Sanford and Son.” | 明年你就等着收《桑福德和儿子》吧 |
[09:09] | Dr. Halstead? | 霍斯特德医生 |
[09:11] | Do you think that your policeman brother | 能不能请你那当警察的弟弟 |
[09:13] | might do you a little favor? | 帮一个小忙 |
[09:18] | This place is ginormous. | 这地方太大了 |
[09:20] | Good thing I got GPS. | 还好我有卫星定位 |
[09:22] | Oh, it won’t do you any good. | 没用的 |
[09:23] | Radiology’s right above us. | 放射科就在我们楼上 |
[09:25] | Between the MRI and the fluoroscope, | 有核磁共振和荧光镜 |
[09:26] | there’s no way you get an accurate signal around here. | 你别指望能在这获得准确定位 |
[09:30] | Uh, here we go. Uh, excuse me. | 到了 打扰一下 |
[09:33] | I need a mass spectrometry right away on this sample. | 我需要对这个样本做质谱分析 |
[09:37] | A mass spec? | 质谱分析 |
[09:39] | Yes, and if I could get that stat. | 没错 而且越快越好 |
[09:40] | And you want it stat? | 你还急着要 |
[09:43] | Yeah, see, we have this patient– | 是这样的 我们有个病人… |
[09:44] | – Joey! – Yeah? | -乔伊 -什么事 |
[09:46] | Got a request for a mass spec. | 有人要做质谱分析 |
[09:54] | Oh, hey, Joey. | 你好啊 乔伊 |
[09:56] | Reese. | 里斯 |
[09:58] | Um… about that Splenda thing… | 关于那袋代糖… |
[10:04] | We’ve got a woman who is in a coma, | 我们有位女病人陷入了昏迷 |
[10:06] | and I really need to figure out why. | 我想尽快弄清原因 |
[10:08] | So if you could just please do this for her… | 所以能不能麻烦你帮她做一下… |
[10:13] | Okay. | 可以 |
[10:17] | Okay? | 可以 |
[10:18] | Wait, really? You will? | 真的吗 你答应了 |
[10:20] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:22] | Seriously, thank you so much. | 真是太谢谢你了 |
[10:23] | And just to–just to reconfirm, we need that stat. | 再确认一下 我想尽快拿到结果 |
[10:26] | I heard you. | 我听到了 |
[10:39] | Jay got it from Will. | 杰听威尔说的 |
[10:40] | He said if it was him, that’s what he would’ve done. | 如果是他 他早就会这么做 |
[10:43] | Well, so… | 这么说… |
[10:45] | does that mean none of this should’ve happened? | 是说这一切本不该发生吗 |
[10:48] | Sounds like it. | 听起来是的 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna go find out. | 我去弄明白 |
[11:05] | How much blood is coming from the vac? | 泵血机泵的血有多少 |
[11:07] | About 250 mils. | 大概250毫升 |
[11:09] | Pressure’s still low. | 血压还是太低了 |
[11:10] | You think it might’ve helped | 如果没有耽误那么久 |
[11:11] | if you hadn’t waited so long? | 你觉得情况是不是会好一点 |
[11:13] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[11:15] | If you’d operated on him when we brought him in. | 如果你在他刚被送来时就做手术 |
[11:17] | Not waited. | 而不是等待 |
[11:19] | Are you talking to me about medicine right now? | 你是在跟我谈医学吗 |
[11:22] | I’m talking to you about my friend. | 我在跟你谈我的朋友 |
[11:26] | Look, I’m gonna say this once. | 听着 我就说这么一次 |
[11:28] | because he is my friend too. | 因为他也是我的朋友 |
[11:30] | I did what was right. | 我做了该做的事 |
[11:32] | Well, some of your fellow docs don’t agree. | 你的一些同伴可不这么认为 |
[11:37] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:39] | Odd that they would share that with you and not me. | 奇怪了 他们居然跟你说而不是跟我 |
[11:59] | Your patient, Herrmann, he’s stable? | 你的病人赫尔曼 他情况稳定了吗 |
[12:05] | He’s still on the vent, but, yeah. | 还得用呼吸机 但稳定一些了 |
[12:09] | In the O.R. when I said what I did… | 手术室里我会那么说… |
[12:12] | you know that I’m only hard on the good surgeons, right? | 你知道我只对优秀的外科医生严厉 对吗 |
[12:17] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[12:20] | Yeah, I’m not gonna change because we’re sleeping together. | 当然 我不会因为我们上了床就改变 |
[12:24] | If you’ve got some male power thing | 当然了 如果你有些男性雄风的问题 |
[12:26] | where you can’t get it up | 除非要我一直夸奖你 |
[12:27] | unless I constantly applaud your surgical prowess… | 高超的外科技术的话… |
[12:33] | Did you say something to Fire about me mishandling him? | 你跟消防队的人提过我对他救治不当吗 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:40] | You heard me. | 你听到我说的了 |
[12:42] | You think that I would do something like that? | 你觉得我会做出这种事吗 |
[12:45] | Somebody did. | 有人这么做了 |
[12:53] | If you think for one second that I would undermine a colleague, | 如果你有一丝怀疑我会中伤同事 |
[12:57] | no matter how I felt about his choices… | 不管我对他的选择有多不赞同… |
[13:03] | Maybe I need to reassess this. | 那或许我该重新考虑一下 |
[13:16] | Sorry to ask you this, | 我本不想麻烦你的 |
[13:18] | but Dr. Charles, he’s on a thing | 但查尔斯医生对那起 |
[13:19] | about that attempted suicide. | 自杀未遂案件有些疑问 |
[13:21] | He’s not buying it. | 他不相信 |
[13:22] | What’s not to buy? You heard the report. | 有什么好不信的 你也听到报告了 |
[13:24] | – There’s no signs of foul play. – I know. | -没有犯罪行为迹象 -我知道 |
[13:25] | But could you just take one more look? | 但你能再去看看吗 |
[13:28] | Turn over a few rocks? | 去现场查查 |
[13:30] | Ugh, come on. | 别闹了 |
[13:36] | All right, how about a pound of smoked trout from Calumet? | 送你一磅卡柳麦特鱼馆的熏鳟鱼 |
[13:41] | All right, two and you got a deal. | 两磅我就去 |
[13:43] | My man. | 好兄弟 |
[13:44] | – Shut up. – You’re my hero. | -闭嘴 -你是我的英雄 |
[13:46] | Mass trauma incoming. | 多位伤者入院 |
[13:47] | Dr. Choi, Baghdad incoming! | 崔医生 枪伤患者入院 |
[13:50] | – Baghdad. Noah, with me. – Dr. Choi, uh, what– | -枪伤 诺亚你跟我来 -崔医生 |
[13:53] | Get used to this. Gunshot. | 快习惯吧 枪伤 |
[13:54] | The one thing you can always count on in Chicago. | 这在芝加哥是最司空见惯的了 |
[13:55] | – What do we got? – 22-year-old male, | -患者情况 -22岁的男性 |
[13:57] | shot in the left lower back, no exit wound. | 左下背部中枪 无贯穿伤 |
[13:59] | 140 over 80, heart rate 60, minimal blood loss. | 血压140/80 心率60 少量出血 |
[14:02] | Okay, those are good numbers. | 情况还不错 |
[14:03] | ABC’s intact. | 气道呼吸循环完整 |
[14:04] | On my count. | 听我口令 |
[14:05] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[14:08] | Get his clothes off and roll him over. | 剪开伤者衣服 让他背面朝上 |
[14:10] | Chest and pelvis X-ray, KUB. | 胸部与骨盆透视 腹平片检查 |
[14:12] | – Got it. – Get him dressed. | -明白 -给他手术服 |
[14:13] | Yes, Dr. Choi. Here. | 好 崔医生 给 |
[14:14] | Get an H and H and let’s dress. | 给他做血红蛋白和红细胞比容测定 |
[14:18] | You’re gonna need to call for a rudder. | 你需要指引 |
[14:22] | Log roll. | 翻身 |
[14:27] | No exit wound. | 没有射出伤 |
[14:28] | So our first job is…? | 所以要先… |
[14:31] | to find the bullet. | 找到子弹 |
[14:33] | Minor shrapnel but no missile. | 只有弹片 没看见子弹 |
[14:35] | Log roll. | 翻身 |
[14:36] | Blood in the rectum. | 直肠内有积血 |
[14:37] | Where do you think the bullet is now? | 你觉得现在子弹在哪 |
[14:39] | – In the rectum? – Remember the X-ray. | -在直肠里吗 -记住射线特性 |
[14:41] | On the ground or in his underwear. | 可能在地上或伤者内衣里 |
[14:43] | What’s the problem with holes, Anthony? | 孔洞有什么问题 安东尼 |
[14:45] | Things come out of them, Dr. Choi. | 东西会掉出来 崔医生 |
[14:46] | Things come out of them. | 东西会掉出来 |
[14:46] | Sir, are you still feeling any pain? | 先生 你还感到疼痛吗 |
[14:49] | 5 of morphine. | 注射5毫克吗啡 |
[14:51] | Whoa. Wait, hold the morphine. | 等等 先别注射 |
[14:53] | Where does it hurt? | 你哪里疼 |
[14:54] | – My leg. – How did this happen? | -我的腿 -怎么回事 |
[14:55] | Chump just shot me. | 那混蛋打伤了我 |
[14:56] | What were you doing when you got shot? | 你中枪时在干什么 |
[14:58] | I’m doing business, | 我在做生意 |
[15:00] | but the buyer thought he could stiff me. | 买家觉得他能骗过我 |
[15:02] | So I decked his ass. | 我教训了他 |
[15:03] | Next thing I know he pulls a strap, so I bolted. | 接着他拔出枪 我赶快跑了 |
[15:06] | Thigh and leg films, now. | 腿部透视 快 |
[15:08] | Now where’s the bullet? | 现在子弹在哪 |
[15:09] | – X-ray clear! – His thigh? | -透视准备 -他大腿里吗 |
[15:14] | Knee. | 在膝盖里 |
[15:15] | Got him while he was running, leg flexed all the way up. | 他奔跑时中了枪 腿部是弯曲的 |
[15:17] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[15:18] | Bullet could’ve lodged in the popliteal artery. | 子弹可能停留在腘动脉 |
[15:20] | Let’s get him to CT for an angiogram– go! | 送他去CT室做血管造影 快 |
[15:22] | Hey, they gonna catch this guy? | 他们会抓住这人吗 |
[15:25] | The buyer? | 买家吗 |
[15:26] | Just be happy you’ll live to sling another day. | 你还活着就算万幸了 |
[15:31] | I’m sorry, Dr. Choi. | 对不起 崔医生 |
[15:33] | I’ve been up reading about gunshot wounds, | 我一直在看枪伤知识 |
[15:34] | but it’s just– | 但这个… |
[15:36] | Not the last gunshot you’ll see. | 以后还多着呢 |
[15:41] | What’s going on? | 什么情况 |
[15:42] | Fever’s up, pressure’s down, | 体温上升 血压下降 |
[15:43] | and now she’s not responding. | 现在她又没反应了 |
[15:44] | Could be the sedation. | 可能是镇静剂作用 |
[15:46] | But she’s also uremic, acidotic, | 但她还有尿毒症和酸中毒 |
[15:48] | and her BUN’s through the roof. | 血脲氮指标也很高 |
[15:50] | Something’s not right. | 有些不对劲 |
[15:51] | All right, let’s get this PICC line out | 先拔下她的静脉管 |
[15:52] | – and broaden her to zosyn. – Okay. | -注射哌拉西林钠-三唑巴坦钠 -好 |
[15:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[15:56] | She’s got a urinary tract infection, okay? | 她尿路感染了 |
[15:58] | But the antibiotics aren’t touching it. | 但抗生素没起效 |
[16:00] | More importantly, her kidneys are shutting down | 更重要的是 她的肾脏在衰竭 |
[16:01] | and we don’t know why. | 我们不知道原因 |
[16:03] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[16:06] | Mrs. Shepperd? Carol? | 夏佩德太太 卡罗尔 |
[16:08] | This is bad, right? | 情况很糟糕对吗 |
[16:10] | Can’t you do something? | 你不能做些什么吗 |
[16:12] | We’re giving her fluids, antibiotics, | 我们在给她注射生理盐水 抗生素 |
[16:13] | and medication to increase her blood pressure. | 还有药物 提高她的血压 |
[16:15] | Will that work? | 有用吗 |
[16:17] | Have you been able to find any recent history? | 你能找到她最近的任何病史吗 |
[16:19] | Any records we can check? | 任何能给我们看的病历 |
[16:20] | Anybody you’ve been able to talk to? | 或者找谁聊聊 |
[16:21] | No, I told you, I don’t know who to talk to. | 没有 我说了我不知道该找谁 |
[16:23] | I haven’t been around. | 我不和她一起住 |
[16:24] | Look, I’m not blaming you, okay? | 我不是怪你 好吗 |
[16:26] | But I just met your mother this morning, | 但我今早才见到你妈妈 |
[16:28] | and I’m working without a history here. | 现在又对她的病史毫不了解 |
[16:30] | Excuse me, sir. | 借过 先生 |
[16:46] | Uh, got those tests on Jessica Pope that Reese wanted. | 杰西卡·波普的检测结果出来了 里斯要的 |
[16:50] | Have you seen her? | 你看到她了吗 |
[16:51] | Man, that was fast. | 这么快 |
[16:53] | I said I’d do it. I did it. | 我说了我会做 我做了 |
[16:55] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[16:58] | Uh, in radiology. | 在放射科 |
[17:00] | Yeah, but I’ll make sure she gets them. | 不过我会确保她收到的 |
[17:16] | How’s Herrmann doing? | 赫尔曼怎么样了 |
[17:19] | He’s still unconscious. | 还在昏迷 |
[17:22] | Looks like hell. | 很糟糕 |
[17:23] | Cindy must be out of her mind. | 辛迪一定快急疯了 |
[17:26] | She’s hanging in there. | 她还撑得住 |
[17:31] | Hey, by the way, there’s a guy in here, | 另外 这院里有个人 |
[17:33] | I swe– dead ringer for your brother. | 特别像你弟弟 |
[17:36] | That’s ’cause he is my brother. | 因为他就是我弟弟 |
[17:38] | They’re really gonna let Noah become a doctor? | 他们真的让诺亚当医生了吗 |
[17:40] | Does he know an ass from an elbow yet? | 他能分得清屁股和手肘吗 |
[17:41] | ‘Cause I swear I saw him flailing around back there. | 因为我看到他简直手忙脚乱 |
[17:43] | All right, it’s his first day. | 这是他第一天实习 |
[17:44] | – He’ll be fine. – Okay. | -会没事的 -好吧 |
[17:50] | Well, at least he’s got a big sister | 至少在需要时 |
[17:51] | to turn to when he needs someone to show him how it’s done. | 他还有个姐姐在身边帮助他 |
[17:54] | Yeah, he does. | 没错 |
[17:56] | Someone responsible. Conscientious. | 一个认真负责的人 |
[18:01] | Learned it from the Girl Scouts. | 女童子军教得好 |
[18:26] | Meet up with me tonight. | 今晚和我见面吧 |
[18:28] | Dinner? | 吃晚餐 |
[18:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:45] | The neupogen’s not working. | 优保津没起效 |
[18:46] | – Let’s give her 80 of methylprednisolone. – Okay. | -给她注射80毫克甲泼尼龙 -是 |
[18:49] | – Um, Dr. Choi? – Yeah? | -崔医生 -什么事 |
[18:51] | Test results on this patient. | 这位病人的检验结果 |
[18:55] | – What is this? – A mass spectrometry. | -这是什么 -质谱分析结果 |
[18:59] | To get a fingerprint of everything her body’s absorbed | 追踪了她身体过去几天 |
[19:01] | over the last several days as well as some key biomarkers. | 吸收的所有东西 还有一些关键生物指标 |
[19:06] | How’d you pull that off? Good idea, Noah. | 你怎么办到的 不错啊 诺亚 |
[19:09] | I-I–yeah. Yeah, no problem, Dr. Choi. | 是 小事一桩 崔医生 |
[19:12] | Just wanted to help. | 我想帮忙 |
[19:22] | Turned over some rocks on the Jessica Pope case | 我按照你说的 又去查了查 |
[19:24] | – like you asked me to. – And? | -杰西卡·波普的案子 -然后呢 |
[19:26] | Had the documents lab restore some papers from her place. | 让文档实验室还原了她家的一些文件 |
[19:29] | And they found this. | 他们找到了这个 |
[19:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:52] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[20:01] | Suicide note? | 遗言吗 |
[20:03] | But she didn’t do it because she was sick. | 但她不是因为生病才这样做的 |
[20:06] | “My fault because I trusted him. | “我错在信任了他 |
[20:07] | “I’m a fool. | “我太蠢了 |
[20:08] | I can’t live with this betrayal.” | 我无法容忍这样遭到背叛” |
[20:10] | Maybe a lover? | 也许是她的情人 |
[20:12] | Is this the whole thing? | 这是全部的内容吗 |
[20:14] | That’s all they could restore. | 只能复原出这几句 |
[20:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[20:18] | Jessica Pope. | 杰西卡·波普 |
[20:19] | Suicide after all. | 终究还是自杀 |
[20:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:22] | Because I just got some very weird test results. | 因为我刚拿到一些非常奇怪的检测结果 |
[20:25] | They confirm she’s dying from an overdose of chemo. | 他们确认她是因化疗过度而生命垂危 |
[20:29] | What’s weird about that? | 有什么奇怪的 |
[20:31] | The results also show that… she never had cancer. | 结果还显示…她从来没得过癌症 |
[20:43] | Just a very weird case, you know? | 这病例也太奇怪了 |
[20:46] | Turns out Jessica Pope did try and commit suicide. | 原来杰西卡·波普的确试图自杀 |
[20:49] | But that’s not what’s killing her. | 但那不是危及她生命的原因 |
[20:51] | It’s an overdose of chemo for a cancer she does not have. | 危及她生命的是化疗过度 而她根本没得癌症 |
[20:56] | She was misdiagnosed? | 她被误诊了吗 |
[20:57] | And over-treated. | 而且过度治疗了 |
[20:59] | Someone needs to have their license taken away. | 某些人的执照该吊销了 |
[21:02] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:04] | At the very least. | 那算是轻的 |
[21:06] | Once you begin labor, a small monitor | 当你开始分娩 就会在 |
[21:08] | will be placed on your abdomen | 你的腹部放置监控器 |
[21:10] | to assess the fetus’s heart rate. | 用来检测胎儿的心率 |
[21:12] | Which she just said five minutes ago. | 她五分钟前就说过了 |
[21:14] | In some cases, a small electrode | 有时候会对胎儿头部 |
[21:16] | will be placed on the fetus’s scalp. | 产生轻微电击 |
[21:18] | This might be a bit uncomfortable, and yet– | 可能会有点不舒服 但是… |
[21:21] | And yet you have flat-screen TVs | 但是你明明有平板显示器 |
[21:23] | and still use a pulse ox instead of capnography. | 却非要测指脉氧而不是二氧化碳图 |
[21:25] | Can we go? | 我们能走了吗 |
[21:29] | I know you medical professionals | 我知道你们专业的医护人员 |
[21:31] | like to think you already know all this, and maybe you do, | 会认为自己这些都懂 也许你们的确懂 |
[21:34] | but it wouldn’t hurt to let those | 但是让在座各位 |
[21:36] | who are here to learn have that chance. | 有个学习的机会也未尝不可 |
[21:38] | How about showing them a little respect, okay? | 尊重他们一下好吗 |
[21:41] | We were just wondering if you knew that | 我们只是想知道 |
[21:43] | internal monitoring increases the risk of an infection | 你知不知道没有相应的临床获益率 |
[21:45] | without offering a comparable amount of clinical benefit. | 内置监控器会增加感染的风险 |
[21:50] | Her mother was a midwife. | 她妈妈是一名助产士 |
[21:51] | She grew up with this stuff. | 她从小听这些东西长大 |
[21:53] | We’re also wondering why, | 我们还想知道 |
[21:54] | if you really want to respect these women, | 如果你真的尊重这些女性 |
[21:56] | you’d have them stand around for an hour while you talk about | 为什么你让她们站了一个小时 听你介绍 |
[21:59] | how the TV can play soothing sonds of nature. | 显示屏如何播放美妙的声音 |
[22:01] | Because if they stand around much longer, | 因为如果她们站的时间更久一点 |
[22:03] | these babies are gonna start dropping out | 她们的宝宝就会直接 |
[22:05] | right in front of you. | 在你面前出来了 |
[22:06] | Then you’re gonna hear some sounds of nature. | 然后你就能听到一些美妙的声音 |
[22:11] | Good point. | 说得好 |
[22:12] | You are so right. | 你说得太对了 |
[22:14] | We should keep this moving. | 我们应该继续了 |
[22:15] | Let’s go take a quick look at the maternity ward. | 我们去看看产科病房吧 |
[22:23] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[22:24] | – Let’s get out of here. – Yeah. | -我们离开这里 -好的 |
[22:33] | I was paged? | 叫我吗 |
[22:44] | Look. | 听着 |
[22:46] | This isn’t an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[22:47] | I am just trying to give you a little context here. | 我只是想跟你解释一下 |
[22:52] | I have a father, who you met. | 我有个父亲 你也见过了 |
[22:56] | Who’s made his life submission to undermine me. | 看低我已经成了他的习惯 |
[23:03] | Maybe that’s made me a little sensitive at times. | 也许这让我有时比较敏感 |
[23:07] | You have trust issues. | 你有信任问题 |
[23:12] | You could put it that way. | 可以这么说 |
[23:17] | I can handle that. | 我能处理好 |
[23:23] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[23:27] | He’s stable. | 稳定下来了 |
[23:31] | I got to go. | 我得走了 |
[23:32] | Dr. Rhodes to the ED, stat. | 罗德斯医生请迅速前往急救室 |
[23:35] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[23:36] | 25-year-old witnessed seizure in the street. | 一名25岁的患者当街突发癫痫 |
[23:38] | She was clipped by a swerving car. | 她被一辆转弯的车撞倒 |
[23:40] | GCS 3, intubated in the field, | 昏迷指数3 当场插管 |
[23:42] | 102 over 60, tachy at 110. | 血压102/60 心率110 |
[23:45] | Prep the table, let’s get him on the monitor. | 准备好病床 给他上监控器 |
[23:48] | All right, on my count. | 好 数到三 |
[23:50] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[23:53] | Give me a laryngoscope to confirm the tube… | 给我喉镜确认插管… |
[23:55] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[23:55] | X-rays of the chest and pelvis, | 对胸腔和骨盆进行X光扫描 |
[23:57] | then to CT for a pan-scan. | 然后用CT做平面扫描 |
[23:59] | – Yes, Doctor. – This isn’t a trauma. | -好的 医生 -这不是撞伤 |
[24:00] | She went down before she was hit. | 她被撞之前就倒下了 |
[24:01] | But we don’t know the damage. | 但我们不知道有多严重 |
[24:03] | She was hit by a car. | 她被一辆车撞了 |
[24:04] | Because she had a seizure. | 因为她癫痫发作 |
[24:05] | She’s tachy. Sats are down. | 她心跳过快 氧饱和度过低 |
[24:07] | – 500 milligrams of keppra. – Yes, Doctor. | -注射500毫克卡普拉 -好的 医生 |
[24:12] | She’s got a chemo port. | 她有化疗泵 |
[24:13] | I’m telling you, the money’s in the seizure. | 我告诉你们 肯定是因为癫痫 |
[24:14] | We got to figure that out. | 我们必须弄清楚 |
[24:16] | Get a CBC, CMP, HCG, | 测血常规 血液生化 绒毛膜促性腺激素 |
[24:17] | and a tox screen. | 毒理水平检测 |
[24:18] | Tell CT we’re going for head only, not the whole body. | 告诉做CT的只要做头部的 不用全身 |
[24:20] | No, tell CT that we’re going for the whole body. | 不 告诉他们我们要做全身的 |
[24:23] | Now. | 快去 |
[24:25] | Must be nice, having so many opinions. | 有这么多不同意见的感觉肯定很棒 |
[24:26] | I have opinions about how I handle incoming patients. | 我非常清楚该怎么处理送进来的病人 |
[24:29] | I don’t like that QT on the monitor. | 我不喜欢监控器发出的声音 |
[24:30] | – On it. – You by any chance share | -马上 -你有没有把你的意见 |
[24:31] | those opinions with your brother? | 跟你弟弟分享过呢 |
[24:33] | What, Herrmann? | 赫尔曼的病情吗 |
[24:34] | Look, Jay asked, so I told him. | 听着 杰问我 我就告诉他了 |
[24:38] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[24:39] | – Can you come this way, please? – No! | -你能到这边来吗 -不 |
[24:41] | – Dani! – Come this way with me. | -黛妮 -跟我到这边来 |
[24:43] | She’s in V-tach. | 室性心动过速 |
[24:44] | 70 over 30. She’s crashing. | 血压70/30 她快不行了 |
[24:46] | – I can’t get a pulse. – Start compressions. | -我摸不到脉搏 -开始按压 |
[24:47] | Give me the paddles, now. | 马上给我电极板 |
[24:49] | We’re losing her. | 她快不行了 |
[24:52] | Charge to 200. | 充到200J |
[24:54] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[25:00] | Milligram of epi. | 一毫克肾上腺素 |
[25:02] | 1 of epi. | 注射一剂肾上腺素 |
[25:03] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[25:05] | Stay with us, Dani! | 坚持住 黛妮 |
[25:07] | For the baby! | 为了孩子 |
[25:12] | – Clear! – Clear. | -离手 -离手 |
[25:17] | What’s–what’s that? What’s going on? | 怎么…怎么回事 出什么事了 |
[25:21] | Another milligram of epi. Now. | 再注射一毫克肾上腺素 |
[25:26] | Dr. Rhodes– | 罗德斯医生 |
[25:27] | Now. | 马上 |
[25:37] | 1 of epi. | 肾上腺素注射完毕 |
[25:43] | Stop compressions. | 停止按压 |
[25:58] | Time of death, 16:21. | 死亡时间 16点21分 |
[26:01] | No! | 不 |
[26:24] | You take credit for the labs I ordered? | 你抢了我的检测功劳吗 |
[26:26] | What? | 什么 |
[26:27] | The mass spec was my idea. | 用质谱检测是我的主意 |
[26:30] | Okay. Um, I’m sorry. | 好吧 我很抱歉 |
[26:33] | – “Sorry”? – Yeah, okay? | -你很抱歉 -是啊 |
[26:34] | Look, it just came out. I don’t know why. | 我就这么说出来了 也不知道为什么 |
[26:36] | I was just nervous and I just wanted him to like me. | 我很紧张 想让他喜欢我 |
[26:39] | – What about me? – Come on. | -那我呢 -得了吧 |
[26:40] | You know how med school is. | 你也知道医学院是怎么样的 |
[26:41] | It’s so competitive. | 竞争非常激烈 |
[26:44] | Okay, look, I’ll do whatever it takes | 听着 我会尽我所能 |
[26:46] | to make things right. | 来弥补的 |
[26:47] | You’ll tell Dr. Choi? | 你会告诉崔医生吗 |
[26:51] | Yes. | 会的 |
[26:52] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[26:54] | You better. | 你最好是 |
[26:56] | Look. Wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[27:01] | Don’t tell my sister. | 别告诉我姐姐 |
[27:04] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[27:11] | I heard about your patient. I’m sorry. | 我听说了你病人的事 很遗憾 |
[27:15] | 25 years old. | 25岁 |
[27:16] | Early ovarian cancer. | 卵巢癌早期 |
[27:18] | Girlfriend didn’t know any details. | 女朋友不知道任何细节 |
[27:20] | Said Dani didn’t like to talk about it. | 说黛妮不喜欢提起这些 |
[27:22] | So young. | 太年轻了 |
[27:24] | Yeah, it gets worse. | 是啊 更糟糕的是 |
[27:25] | Girlfriend’s pregnant. | 女朋友怀孕了 |
[27:30] | Whoa, what the– | 怎么… |
[27:32] | what’s that all about? | 怎么回事 |
[27:34] | My patient’s son. | 我病人的儿子 |
[27:35] | He’s gonna have questions. | 他老是问东问西 |
[27:38] | And you don’t have answers. | 而你不知道答案 |
[27:40] | 80 years old in renal failure, unknown cause. | 八十岁老太肾衰竭 原因不明 |
[27:43] | Any other history? | 有其他病史吗 |
[27:44] | She’s being treated for an oral carcinoma, | 她正在接受口腔癌的治疗 |
[27:46] | but standard chemo protocol should not box her kidneys. | 但标准化疗方案应该不会影响到她的肾脏 |
[27:49] | So what are you gonna do? | 所以你打算怎么办 |
[27:51] | Dialysis? | 透析吗 |
[27:52] | And avoid him forever? | 永远躲着他吗 |
[27:56] | Look, you know who you could talk to? | 你知道你可以和谁聊聊吗 |
[27:58] | Who you might really be able to help? | 有个人你应该能帮得上忙 |
[28:00] | Who? | 谁 |
[28:02] | Dani’s girlfriend. | 黛妮的女朋友 |
[28:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[28:04] | The pregnant one? | 那个怀孕的女人吗 |
[28:06] | Who just lost her partner? | 刚刚失去伴侣的那个吗 |
[28:07] | I’m supposed to understand and have some special piece | 我应该能理解她 给她一些特别的建议 |
[28:10] | of advice ’cause the same thing happened to me? | 因为我有相同的遭遇吗 |
[28:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[28:21] | Let’s go. | 跟我来 |
[28:31] | I’m Dr. Manning, Natalie. | 我是娜塔莉·曼宁医生 |
[28:35] | I heard about what happened. | 我听说发生的事了 |
[28:39] | I am so sorry. | 请节哀 |
[28:42] | I understand. | 我能体会 |
[29:05] | You wanted to see me? | 你们找我 |
[29:06] | Yes, come in. | 是的 请进 |
[29:08] | The patient that was hit by a car… | 遭遇车祸的那位病人… |
[29:10] | Yeah, Dani Frank. | 对 黛妮·弗兰克 |
[29:11] | I’d like to expedite the autopsy. | 我想尽快尸检 |
[29:15] | Everything I did was by the book. | 我做的一切都是照规定来的 |
[29:17] | She was nonresponsive, and until I could rule out a bleed– | 她毫无意识 在我找到出血的地方前… |
[29:20] | Not questioning your performance for a second. | 我从未质疑过你的医术水平 |
[29:23] | Dr. Choi’s patient, Jessica Pope. | 崔医生的病人 杰西卡·波普 |
[29:25] | She’s dying from an overdose of chemo. | 她因为化疗过度而危在旦夕 |
[29:27] | And we know Dani had a chemo port. | 而我们知道黛妮有化疗泵 |
[29:29] | And she seized before she was hit by the car. | 她在遭遇车祸之前癫痫发作 |
[29:32] | Could indicate an overdose. | 可能也表明是用药过量 |
[29:33] | Dr. Charles wants to make sure | 查尔斯医生想确认 |
[29:35] | these two cases aren’t related. | 这两个病例不相关 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:39] | Yeah, I’ll get pathology on it. | 好 我去做病理切片 |
[29:51] | Did you tell Severide what I said to you in confidence? | 你把我和你私下说的事告诉西弗莱德了吗 |
[29:54] | – What? – About Herrmann? | -什么 -关于赫尔曼的事 |
[29:57] | You never said that was in confidence. | 你从来没说这需要保密 |
[29:58] | Great. In the future, do me a favor. | 好 以后麻烦你 |
[30:00] | Don’t ask me any more hypothetical questions. | 别问我任何假设性的问题 |
[30:02] | Fine. | 好 |
[30:03] | Then don’t ask me to bring you any more | 那你也别来问我任何 |
[30:04] | sensitive materials from police investigations. | 警方调查中的敏感资料 |
[30:09] | Her pressure’s been dropping since the dialysis started. | 透析开始后 她的血压一直在下降 |
[30:12] | She might be too weak to handle it because of her fever. | 因为高烧 她可能太虚弱无法承受 |
[30:18] | Turn her levophed up to 10. | 把她的升压药上调至10单位 |
[30:20] | I should’ve been there for her. | 我应该在那里陪着她的 |
[30:21] | Maybe this wouldn’t have happened. | 或许这样就不会出这种事了 |
[30:22] | You don’t know that. | 你也不知道的 |
[30:31] | Now what? | 怎么了 |
[30:31] | Her pressure’s bottoming out. | 她的血压快消失了 |
[30:33] | O2 sats 92…89. | 血氧饱和度92 89 |
[30:35] | Turn her levophed up to 20 and stop the dialysis. | 把她的升压药上调至20单位 停止透析 |
[30:37] | Hey, what’s going on? | 到底出什么事了 |
[30:39] | She won’t arouse. She’s not protecting her airway. | 她不醒 没办法保护自己的气道 |
[30:41] | Someone get me a crash cart! | 请给我推一辆急救车来 |
[30:45] | – We need to intubate. – Copy. | -我们要插管 -明白 |
[30:50] | Scope. | 喉镜 |
[30:54] | She’s biting down. | 她在咬着牙关 |
[30:55] | Give me 20 of etomidate, 100 of rocuronium. | 给我20单位依托咪酯和100单位罗库溴铵 |
[30:57] | Copy. | 明白 |
[30:59] | She’s dropping! | 还在下降 |
[31:01] | 20 of etomidate. | 20单位的依托咪酯 |
[31:03] | Come on. | 坚持住啊 |
[31:04] | 100 of rocuronium. | 100单位罗库溴铵 |
[31:07] | O2 down to 87. | 血氧饱和度下降至87 |
[31:08] | Got it! | 明白 |
[31:09] | O2 down to 84. | 血氧饱和度下降至84 |
[31:12] | 83 83. | |
[31:14] | Give me some cricoid pressure. | 帮我压住环状软骨 |
[31:18] | Can you see the cords? | 能看到索线吗 |
[31:24] | I’m in. | 插好了 |
[31:28] | 81 81… | |
[31:33] | 84 84. | |
[31:34] | 88 88. | |
[31:36] | 91 91. | |
[31:40] | 97 97. | |
[31:42] | 100 100. | |
[31:44] | She’s stable. | 她情况稳定了 |
[31:48] | Take over bagging. Hook her up on a vent. | 接手一下气袋 帮她上呼吸器 |
[31:51] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[31:59] | Dr. Halstead tells me that your chemo patient, | 霍斯德特医生和我说了你的化疗病人 |
[32:01] | despite your continuing efforts, continues to decline. | 纵然你费尽浑身解数 病人还是情况不断恶化 |
[32:04] | Carol Shepperd. Yes. | 卡罗尔·夏佩德 对 |
[32:06] | Dr. Choi has a patient in similar circumstances, | 崔医生也有个病人情况相似 |
[32:09] | though it turns out that she never had cancer at all. | 不过后来发现她根本就没有得癌症 |
[32:13] | You know, now that you mention it, | 既然你提到了这点 |
[32:15] | Carol has oral cancer, | 卡罗尔有口腔癌 |
[32:16] | but I’ve never been able to find a tumor. | 但我没有发现任何肿瘤 |
[32:18] | I thought maybe it had cleared. | 我以为是已经清理掉了 |
[32:19] | I think it’d be a good idea to run some biomarkers, | 我觉得最好用生物标记去检测一下 |
[32:22] | just confirm she had cancer in the first place. | 确认她最开始是否患上了癌症 |
[32:24] | You think there might be a connection | 你觉得伊森的和我的病人 |
[32:25] | between Ethan’s patient and mine? | 之间有所关联吗 |
[32:29] | I hope not. | 但愿没有 |
[32:41] | How’d it go today? | 今天怎么样 |
[32:43] | What, somebody say something? | 有人说什么了吗 |
[32:44] | No. I’m just asking. | 没有 我随便问问 |
[32:46] | Uh, today? | 今天吗 |
[32:48] | It was fine. | 还好 |
[32:51] | Yeah, it’s just, um, | 挺好的 就是 |
[32:52] | I’m trying to memorize these emergency protocols. | 我在努力记住这些应急方案 |
[32:55] | You know, all the flow charts and decision points. | 所有的流程图和决策点 |
[32:58] | I don’t know when to shock, | 我不知道什么时候用电击 |
[32:59] | when to give meds, like, | 什么时候用药 |
[33:01] | – how many joules, what’s the doses– – Okay. | -多少焦耳 多少剂量等等 -好 |
[33:04] | Look, it’s not so much about memorization | 这些东西不是要你全都死记硬背下来 |
[33:07] | as just thinking logically. | 而是要顺着逻辑去推理思考 |
[33:12] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[33:13] | We shock because electricity resets the current. | 我们电击是因为电流能重置心脏的跳动而除颤 |
[33:16] | But in asystole, there’s no current. | 但是心脏停搏的时候 本来就不在跳 |
[33:19] | So we push meds instead. | 所以我们会推入药物来替代 |
[33:23] | See, you just have a way of putting things. | 看 你就是有推演的能力 |
[33:28] | Okay, hey, um, how about I bring over pizza tonight, | 不如我今晚带个匹萨去你那里 |
[33:32] | and you help me study? | 然后你帮我学习 |
[33:33] | Noah, you’re gonna be fine. | 诺亚 你自己也行的 |
[33:35] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不行 |
[33:36] | I’m drowning here. | 我焦头烂额 |
[33:38] | Really. | 真的 |
[33:41] | Please? | 求求你了 |
[33:43] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:49] | Oh, thank you, thank you– | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[33:52] | I love you too, April. | 我也爱你 艾普尔 |
[34:02] | Any change on Herrmann yet? | 赫尔曼的情况有什么变化吗 |
[34:03] | Think you can get him off the vent? | 可以不用呼吸机了吗 |
[34:05] | We are waiting on the next round of labs before– | 我们还在等下一轮化验结果… |
[34:08] | Code blue. | 蓝色警报 |
[34:09] | – Room five. – Hey, guys, get in here! | -五号治疗室 -医生快来 |
[34:11] | He was fine a second ago. | 他刚才还好好的 |
[34:12] | He’s not ventilating. | 他停止呼吸了 |
[34:13] | Airway pressure’s 40. | 气道压40 |
[34:21] | I don’t hear great breath sounds on the right. | 右边听不到呼吸音 |
[34:22] | Pulmonary embolism? | 肺栓塞吗 |
[34:23] | He’s deviated to the left. | 偏移到左边了 |
[34:24] | I think it’s a tension pneumo. | 应该是气胸 |
[34:26] | But he’s already got a chest tube. | 但已经插了胸管了 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[34:28] | Give me a 3-inch 16-gauge angiocath. | 给我支三英寸16规格静脉留置针 |
[34:30] | – You sure about this? – Back off! | -你确定吗 -让开 |
[34:34] | He has air in place of a collapsed lung. | 一叶衰竭的肺中有气 |
[34:35] | It’s squeezing the other lung shut. | 正在挤压另一叶肺 |
[34:46] | Airway pressure’s back down to 26. | 气道压回落到26 |
[34:54] | Yup. | 没错 |
[34:56] | Chest tube’s clotted up. | 胸管堵塞了 |
[34:58] | Good call, Dr. Rhodes. | 判断很正确 罗德斯医生 |
[35:09] | Rhodes. | 我是罗德斯 |
[35:11] | Yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上过去 |
[35:12] | Set him up for another chest tube. | 准备另外给他插胸管 |
[35:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[35:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:20] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[35:39] | Look, I wasn’t there when Herrmann came in. | 听我说 赫尔曼到医院时我不在场 |
[35:40] | It wasn’t my place to say anything. | 所以轮不到我说什么 |
[35:42] | I shouldn’t have. | 我不该说的 |
[35:56] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[35:59] | Dr. Charles. | 查尔斯医生 |
[36:05] | Dani OD’ed on chemo. | 黛妮化疗过度了 |
[36:08] | That explains why she seized in the street. | 所以她在街上才癫痫了 |
[36:11] | That’s not the troubling part. | 这不是让人疑惑的部分 |
[36:13] | Yeah, she was loaded up on chemo. | 没错 她确实化疗过度 |
[36:17] | But this woman… | 但这个女人… |
[36:19] | never had cancer. | 根本没有癌症 |
[36:26] | Two patients in one day | 一天之内两名病人 |
[36:30] | overdose on chemo… | 化疗过度… |
[36:33] | and neither had cancer. | 而且都没有得癌症 |
[36:34] | Which, I must admit, does seem suspicious. | 这让我不得不怀疑了 |
[36:38] | Well, it could be a new oncologist | 可能是城里新来了一个肿瘤医生 |
[36:39] | in town making incorrect diagnoses. | 一直做出不正确的诊断 |
[36:41] | Or even just mixing up a few charts. | 或者弄混了几份病例 |
[36:43] | Yeah, but even then, why the overdoses? | 即便如此 为什么会化疗过度呢 |
[36:46] | And on the same day? | 而且还在同一天 |
[36:47] | What do we know about these women? | 关于这两名女性我们知道什么信息 |
[36:49] | Jessica’s note said she felt betrayed. | 杰西卡的遗书上说自己觉得被背叛了 |
[36:51] | And Dani’s girlfriend said Dani was upset about something, | 黛妮的女朋友说她因为什么事而烦心 |
[36:55] | but wouldn’t talk about it. | 但她不愿意说 |
[36:56] | Something was going on with both of these women. | 这两名女性肯定都有事 |
[36:58] | Yeah, but we don’t have any medical records, | 没错 但我们没有任何病例 |
[37:00] | no information that might link them. | 没有任何信息把她们联系起来 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna to get in touch with some local oncologists, | 我去联系一下当地的肿瘤医生 |
[37:06] | see if there have been any problems with their chemo | 看看他们的化疗有没有问题 |
[37:08] | or if they’ve had other patients in the same condition. | 或者有没有其他病人出现类似情况 |
[37:12] | – Thank you. – Sure. | -谢谢各位 -不客气 |
[37:17] | You’re gloating, Daniel. | 你在洋洋得意 丹尼尔 |
[37:19] | You know Mannix would never gloat. | 你知道曼尼克斯绝不会洋洋得意 |
[37:22] | Oh, yeah, he would. | 他当然会 |
[37:24] | I wouldn’t, but he would. | 我不会 但他会 |
[37:28] | Hey. Did you hear? | 你听说了吗 |
[37:31] | – Herrmann woke up. – That man’s a fighter. | -赫尔曼醒了 -他真是个斗士 |
[37:33] | He’s gonna pull through. | 他会坚持下来的 |
[37:34] | Calls for champagne. | 值得庆祝啊 |
[37:35] | Maybe we can get into Morton’s. | 我们去莫顿庆祝一下吧 |
[37:37] | Can we do it another night? | 改天行吗 |
[37:39] | Second thoughts? | 再考虑一下吧 |
[37:40] | No. | 不 |
[37:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:42] | Well, what? | 怎么了 |
[37:44] | I have to help Noah study. | 我得帮诺亚学习 |
[37:47] | – Noah? – How about tomorrow? | -诺亚 -明天如何 |
[37:49] | – Never changes, does it? – What? | -一直都没变 对吗 -什么 |
[37:51] | April, you’ve been putting him ahead of you your whole life. | 艾普尔 你一直都把他的事看得比自己的事重要 |
[37:55] | You should be the one with the stethoscope. | 你应该上听诊器了 |
[37:56] | I have a stethoscope. | 我有听诊器 |
[37:58] | You know what I mean. I’m not– | 你明白我的意思 我不是… |
[38:02] | You wanted to be a doctor. | 你想成为医生的 |
[38:03] | You’re twice as smart as him. | 你比他聪明多了 |
[38:04] | You’re just doing this to put him through med school. | 你这样做只是为了供他念完医学院 |
[38:06] | You know my parents. | 你也知道我父母 |
[38:08] | You think I had a choice? | 你觉得我有其他选择吗 |
[38:10] | It was always the boy who was gonna become a doctor. | 成为医生的一直都是家里的儿子 |
[38:12] | And I get that. I understand. | 我明白 我懂 |
[38:14] | But you’re grown up now. | 但现在你长大了 |
[38:16] | When does it stop? | 什么时候才能停止 |
[38:19] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:21] | Thank you for your concern, but I’m fine, | 谢谢你的关心 但我没事 |
[38:24] | and I don’t need your advice. | 我也不需要你给我建议 |
[38:49] | Two mass specs, one day. | 一天之内做两次质谱检测 |
[38:52] | Some kind of record. | 算是破纪录了 |
[38:54] | What? | 什么 |
[38:56] | I just delivered another one. | 我刚送过去另一份检测结果 |
[38:59] | They made it sound like a really big deal. | 好像很重要 |
[39:01] | You must be some kind of hero now. | 你肯定成大英雄了吧 |
[39:05] | Yeah, not exactly. | 其实并不是 |
[39:09] | See you. | 回见 |
[39:19] | I know you got those results back to me | 我知道你以最快的速度 |
[39:20] | way faster than humanly possible. | 拿到了检测结果 |
[39:24] | You said you needed them stat, like, 600 times. | 你说马上就要 说了无数遍 |
[39:29] | Hey, tomorrow, can I buy you a cup…of coffee? | 明天我请你喝杯…咖啡好吗 |
[39:41] | Hey, she opened her eyes. | 她睁眼了 |
[39:43] | That’s good, right? | 这是好事 对吧 |
[39:45] | Mrs. Shepperd? | 夏佩德太太 |
[39:47] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[39:51] | She is still in kidney failure. | 她的肾还是处于衰竭状态 |
[39:53] | And her infection hasn’t cleared. | 而且感染也还有 |
[39:54] | That’s why we’re still seeing the delirium. | 所以她才一直高烧 |
[39:56] | But, yes, that is a good sign. | 但她睁眼确实是一个好现象 |
[40:00] | If she does get better, should I bring her to New York? | 如果她情况好转 我能带她去纽约吗 |
[40:03] | Or would she be too sick to travel? | 还是说她病情太严重不适合长途旅行 |
[40:05] | I could consider staying here a while. | 我可以在这里待一段时间的 |
[40:07] | You can figure all that out later. | 这个你以后再考虑就行 |
[40:11] | I want to do something. | 我想做点什么 |
[40:13] | Something to help her. | 做点什么来帮她 |
[40:16] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[40:18] | Just sit with her. | 就在她身边吧 |
[40:20] | Be with her. | 陪着她 |
[40:30] | I’m here, Mom. | 我来了 妈妈 |
[40:36] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[40:49] | – Natalie. – Yeah? | -娜塔莉 -怎么了 |
[40:53] | Carol Shepperd’s biomarkers just came back. | 卡罗尔·夏佩德的生物标记结果出来了 |
[40:56] | She never had cancer. | 她根本没得癌症 |
[40:58] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[40:59] | So she is just like Ethan’s patient. | 所以说她跟伊森的病人情况一样 |
[41:01] | And Dr. Rhodes’ patient, Dani. | 还有罗德斯医生的病人黛妮 |
[41:03] | That’s three today. | 今天一天三例了 |
[41:04] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[41:06] | Three women all cancer-free | 三个没有得癌症的人 |
[41:09] | overdosed on chemo. | 都化疗过度 |
[41:11] | Somebody’s doing this on purpose. | 有人故意这么做的 |
[41:12] | Do you think a doctor’s doing this? | 你觉得是医生做的吗 |
[41:14] | Giving false diagnoses and overdosing? | 做出错误诊断并且过度化疗 |
[41:17] | I do. | 是的 |
[41:18] | It’s a long way from “Do no harm.” | 这对病人造成的危害太大了 |
[41:20] | I’ve called the police. | 我已经报警了 |
[41:22] | They’re on their way. | 警察在来的路上 |