Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:08] Hey, two adults and 两张成人票
[00:10] one furry little monster. 还有一只小毛怪
[00:13] Here you go. 给
[00:14] – Thank you very much. – Thank you. -非常感谢 -谢谢
[00:15] Enjoy the show. 观影愉快
[00:19] Hey, I’ll get a seat. 我去找座位
[00:20] Come on, okay? 悠着点儿好吗
[00:22] Max, Max, Max. 麦克斯 麦克斯
[00:24] Honey, honey. 宝贝
[00:26] Gun! 有枪
[00:28] He’s got a gun! 他有枪
[00:29] Gun! He’s got a gun! 有枪 他有枪
[00:31] Lucy! Lucy! 露西 露西
[00:32] – Bill! – Max! -比尔 -麦克斯
[00:34] Lucy! 露西
[00:35] – Bill! – Max! -比尔 -麦克斯
[00:37] – Mommy! – I got you, Max. -妈妈 -我在这 麦克斯
[00:39] Come on! Let’s go! 快 我们走
[00:44] Get out of the way, lady! 快躲开 女士
[00:45] Lucy! 露西
[00:48] – Bill! – Lucy! -比尔 -露西
[00:50] Mommy! 妈妈
[00:51] Max! 麦克斯
[00:57] Korean Spanish fusion? 韩国加西班牙混合款吗
[00:58] Oh, yeah, the short rib and chorizo burrito is delicious. 没错 小排加上西班牙辣香肠太好吃了
[01:01] What if you’re a vegetarian? 如果是素食主义者怎么办
[01:03] Then I would go with the tofu kimchi quesadilla. 那我就吃豆腐泡菜炸玉米饼
[01:06] – Can I have a garden salad, please? – Yeah. -给我来一份田园沙拉好吗 -好的
[01:10] What? You said get anything I want. 怎么了 你说我想吃什么都行的
[01:12] April, order up! 艾普尔 餐好了
[01:15] Yes! Pork and chili taco. 太棒了 猪肉和辣玉米卷
[01:18] Mmm! Gonna post this. 我得拍一张晒晒
[01:21] Yes. Thank you, Dr. Rhodes. 好嘞 谢谢 罗德斯医生
[01:23] You are very welcome, April. 不用谢 艾普尔
[01:24] Hey, Will, you sure you good? 威尔 你真的不吃吗
[01:26] Yeah, I brought something from home. 不用 我自己带了
[01:27] It’s $65.50 total. 共65.5美元
[01:28] Hey, thanks a lot, man. 谢谢
[01:30] – I’ll grab you some change. – Nope. No, we’re good. -我给你找钱 -不用 不用找了
[01:33] – Thanks, man. – Thank you. -谢了 -谢谢
[01:34] You brought something from home? 你自己带东西吃了吗
[01:36] I’ve seen your fridge. 我见过你家冰箱
[01:37] What’d you bring, expired yogurt and baking soda? 你能带什么 过期的酸奶和小苏打吗
[01:40] All right, we get it. He’s rich. 好吧 我们知道了 他很有钱
[01:41] He’s just new. He’s trying to be nice. 他只是新来的想博好感而已
[01:45] What is that? 那是什么
[01:46] It’s some cabbage kale thing. 什么卷心菜甘蓝之类的
[01:49] I promised my mother-in-law I would try it, so… 我答应婆婆要尝尝看 所以…
[01:54] You got, uh… 你那里…
[01:56] – Let me get you a napkin. – Thank you. -我去给你拿张纸巾 -谢谢
[02:00] I think I’m seeing something. 我好像知道了什么
[02:03] Easy, April, we’re just friends. 别大惊小怪的 艾普尔 我们只是朋友
[02:05] – No. – If you say so. -没什么 -你说是就是吧
[02:09] – Here you go. – Thank you. -给 -谢谢
[02:13] Shooting in a movie theater. 电影院枪击
[02:14] Mass casualties. About to get crazy. 多人受伤 现场要疯了
[02:16] EMT four minutes out. 急救车四分钟到
[02:19] Check that, they’re here. 明白 他们已经到了
[02:22] Let’s go, let’s go! 快 行动
[02:25] Let’s go, I need two. 快走 两个人跟我来
[02:27] Another maniac going crazy in a theater. 电影院又有疯子了
[02:29] This the world we live in? 我们这世界疯了吗
[02:30] Maggie! 麦基
[02:31] Trigger disaster plan, 启动灾难应急计划
[02:32] get ortho, neuro, walk-ins can wait. 骨科患者和神经患者先进来 能走的先等等
[02:35] Got it. What do we got? 明白 什么情况
[02:36] 23-year-old male, trampled, shoulder dislocation, 23岁男性 被踩踏 肩膀脱臼
[02:39] GCS 15. 十五度昏迷
[02:40] – Trauma 7, yellow. – Maggie! -七号创伤科 黄灯 -麦基
[02:41] – Talk to me. – 20-year-old female trampled. -说 -20岁女性 被踩踏
[02:43] Scalp avulsion. 头皮撕裂伤
[02:44] All right, treatment 6. 六号治疗室
[02:46] – Thank you, Maggie. – What do we got? -谢谢 麦基 -什么情况
[02:47] Lucy Simms, 34, unresponsive. 露西·西姆斯 34岁 昏迷
[02:50] Flaccid, agonal breathing. 肌肉松弛 濒死呼吸
[02:51] Tubed her without drugs. 只插管 未用药
[02:52] – Trauma 2. – The boy hurt? -二号创伤科 -孩子受伤了吗
[02:54] He was never touched. 他没事
[02:54] Mom was literally a human shield. 妈妈把她护在身下
[02:56] Dad’s in the ambo behind us. 爸爸在后一辆救护车上
[02:57] Maggie, take him somewhere until Dad arrives. 麦基 把他带走 等他爸爸来
[03:00] I got him. 行
[03:01] On my count. One, two, three. 我数三下 一 二 三
[03:06] – 2 Epi. – Pulse is weakened. Ready. -两针肾上腺素 -脉搏很弱 准备好了
[03:10] I’m having trouble bagging. Lot of resistance. 气囊不行 阻力太强
[03:13] BP 70 over 40. Heart rate 130. 血压70/40 心率130
[03:16] Stats are dropping. 各项指标在降低
[03:17] No breath sounds on the left. 左边无呼吸声
[03:18] She’s bradying down. No pulse, she’s coding. 她在衰竭 没有脉搏 她快不行了
[03:22] Milligram of epi. 再打一毫克肾上腺素
[03:34] No official ID on the perpetrator, 行凶者身份尚未明确
[03:36] but witnesses report he looked to be 但目击者称他似乎
[03:38] in his late teens to early 20s 在十几到二十几岁之间
[03:40] and was laughing as he sprayed the theater with bullets. 一边开枪一边大笑
[03:44] As soon as the labs come back call me. 实验室那边有结果了就告诉我
[03:45] – Yes, Doctor. – But from my vantage point I can see paramedics. -好的 医生 -从我这里可以看到医护人员
[03:47] The police say the shooter’s in custody. 警察说凶手被抓起来了
[03:49] They’re bringing him here now. 他们正把他带过来
[03:51] Multiple gunshot wounds. 挨了好几枪
[03:53] A civilian shot him. 一个市民开枪打了他
[03:55] A high school algebra teacher. 高中代数老师
[03:57] He’s on his way here too, 他也在来的路上
[03:59] and the press is gathering outside. 媒体都在外面
[04:03] “The media is the most powerful entity on earth. “媒体是地球上权力最大的存在
[04:05] “It can make the innocent guilty, 可以让无辜者获罪
[04:07] and the guilty innocent.” 也可以让有罪者开罪”
[04:08] Gee, who said that? 这是谁说的
[04:09] – Malcolm X. – Right on, sister. -马尔科姆·艾克斯 -没错
[04:10] Mr. Miller, you’re being lauded as 米勒先生 人们说你是
[04:12] a hero for taking down that gunman. 打倒枪手的英雄
[04:14] What were you thinking in that moment? 你那时在想什么
[04:15] Uh… I didn’t think. 我没思考
[04:19] People were in danger. 人们有危险
[04:20] I just acted. 我就行动了
[04:22] Excuse me, ma’am, um… 不好意思 女士
[04:23] Is there someone I– my wife is just– 有人… 我妻子刚…
[04:25] – Excuse me, can I help you? – Yes, uh– -你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗 -对
[04:27] I’m Bill Simms. 我是比尔·西姆斯
[04:28] My wife, Lucy, was just 我妻子 露西
[04:29] brought in here and my little boy, Max– 刚被送来 我儿子 麦克斯…
[04:32] Okay, Mr. Simms, I need you to take a breath. 好 西姆斯先生 深呼吸
[04:37] Your wife is being treated right now, 你妻子正在抢救
[04:38] and your little boy is fine. 你儿子没事
[04:39] I’m gonna take you to him, okay? 我现在带你去见他 好吗
[04:40] – Yeah, okay. Thank you. – Follow me, please. -好的 谢谢 -请跟我来
[04:42] – Yeah. – Okay, this way. -好的 -这边
[04:53] Slide over so I can needle the left chest. 让开点 我要在左胸扎针
[04:57] Hold compressions. 暂停按压
[05:03] Got a pulse. Get a pressure. 有脉搏了 测量血压
[05:05] 100 over 78, heart rate 120. 100/78 心率120
[05:09] How long was she down? 她心脏停跳了多久
[05:11] 23 minutes. 23分钟
[05:13] Last patient I had down that long–it didn’t end well. 我上一个停跳这么久的病人 结局很糟糕
[05:16] Let’s get a chest tube in her and then get her up to CT. 给她插胸管然后送她去做CT扫描
[05:18] We’ll take it from there. 到时再看情况
[05:25] Can you take a deep breath for me? 能深呼吸一下吗
[05:31] How about another one? 再来一次好吗
[05:34] Were you part of the crush? 你是踩踏伤者吗
[05:35] Did you get the wind knocked out of you? 你是不是被撞岔了气
[05:36] Is that why you passed out? 所以才昏迷了
[05:38] No, I got dizzy before anything happened. 不 在那之前我就觉得头晕了
[05:40] What about the vomiting? 那呕吐症状呢
[05:41] I don’t know why. 我不知道原因
[05:43] Did you buy candy? 你买糖吃了吗
[05:44] Or that horrible buttered popcorn? 或是那些可怕的奶油爆米花
[05:46] You know, that’s not even butter. 知道吗 那根本不是奶油
[05:47] No, I didn’t eat anything. 不 我什么都没吃
[05:49] Everywhere you go, junk food. 如今走到哪都是垃圾食物
[05:50] When I was a teenager, I thought I could eat whatever I wanted. 年轻时 我以为可以想吃什么就吃什么
[05:53] Of course, I got fat. 当然 结果我变胖了
[05:56] All right, well your heart’s regular, 好了 你的心率正常
[05:57] your lungs are clear. 肺也没有杂音
[05:58] How’s the nausea now? 还觉得恶心吗
[06:00] A little better. Maybe. 好点了吧 我想
[06:02] I don’t know, I just always feel kind of blah. 我也不知道 我总是觉得没什么力气
[06:04] What about that meal I packed you? 我给你准备的便当呢
[06:06] Did you eat that? 你吃了吗
[06:10] I make her healthy options, she won’t eat them. 我给她准备了健康食物 她却不肯吃
[06:12] They’re gross. 那恶心死了
[06:13] Besides, they make me feel bad too. 再说 我吃了也不舒服
[06:17] Okay. 好吧
[06:18] Let’s run some tests and see what comes back. 我们先做几项检查 看看结果如何
[06:20] Food allergies, infections– 食物过敏 感染
[06:21] these could lead to extended periods of nausea. 这些都有可能导致长时间的恶心
[06:24] Nurse will be in to draw your blood. 一会就有护士来给你抽血
[06:30] Get me some baseline labs. 帮我安排些基础检查
[06:31] CBC, CMP, prealbumin, 血常规 血液生化 前清蛋白
[06:33] mag, UA, HCG, a urine tox, 尿MAG 尿酸 血HCG 尿毒检查
[06:36] and I need Dr. Charles. Thanks. 再帮我找查尔斯医生过来 谢谢
[06:40] – What do we got? – 17-year-old male. -什么情况 -17岁男性
[06:41] GCS six, multiple GSWs to the abdomen. 昏迷指数6 腹部多处枪伤
[06:44] Two large bore IVs. 两条静脉补液
[06:45] Tachy’s at 160. Pressure’s marginal. 心率曾高至160 血压过低
[06:47] – Baghdad turned over? – Yeah, it’s all yours. -是开枪嫌犯吗 -没错 归你了
[06:50] Reese! Stay with us. 里斯 留下来
[06:57] All right. On my count. 好了 听我指挥
[06:59] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[07:00] All right, check for breath sounds. 好了 检查呼吸音
[07:07] This the shooter? 这是枪手吗
[07:09] Don’t knock yourself out over this one. 别太尽力抢救了
[07:10] Yeah, we got it from here, thanks. 好了 交给我们 谢谢
[07:12] Breath sounds bilaterally. 两边都有呼吸音
[07:17] Can’t even go to the movies anymore. 这年头连电影院都没法去了
[07:20] Doctor. 医生
[07:21] – No pulse. Reese? – On it. -没有脉搏 里斯 -来了
[07:24] He’s bleeding into his belly. 他的腹腔内正大量积血
[07:25] We need to clamp the aorta to keep 我们必须夹住主动脉
[07:27] whatever blood he has left 确保他体内为数不多的血液
[07:28] going into his heart and brain. 能供应到心脏和脑部
[07:31] You’re gonna crack the chest here? 你要在这里做开胸手术吗
[07:32] – Yeah. – It’s futile. -没错 -没用的
[07:34] What, are you just practicing your thoracotomy? 还是你只打算练习一下胸廓切开术
[07:36] Actually, trying to save his life. 事实上 我打算救活他
[07:44] Aw, the heart’s empty. 心脏已经没血了
[07:45] Pump the blood with the level one now. 立刻用仪器泵血
[07:47] Give me the tubing, I’ll run it through the groin here. 把管给我 我从腹股沟插进去
[07:49] All right. Aorta’s cross-clamped. 好了 主动脉用十字钳夹住了
[07:51] Clock starts now. 开始计时
[07:52] We have 30 minutes to find out where he is bleeding from. 我们有30分钟时间找到出血点
[07:55] Call the OR, tell them that we’re on our way up 通知手术室 告诉他们我们马上会带着
[07:58] with an open chest and a gunshot to the belly. 腹部中枪的开胸 枪伤者上去
[08:00] Good luck. 祝你好运
[08:01] I’ll let you write it up in JAMA when he pulls through. 如果他活下来 我让你在美国医学会杂志上发表
[08:04] Let’s go. 走吧
[08:09] Yeah, headed up with an open chest, gunshot wound. 没错 正带着中枪开胸伤者上去
[08:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[08:19] She’s not responding to pain. 她对痛感没有反应
[08:25] Pupils still non-responsive. 瞳孔仍然无反应
[08:31] No corneal reflex, no gag reflex. 没有角膜反射和呕反射
[08:34] Not over-breathing the vent, 呼吸极度微弱
[08:35] failed the first apnea test. 没用通过第一次呼吸暂停试验
[08:38] We get a miracle? 有奇迹吗
[08:40] Not today. 今天没有
[08:41] Catastrophic intracranial hemorrhage. 大规模颅内出血
[08:43] Too many kicks. 情况太严重了
[08:49] God, this shouldn’t have happened. 老天 这本不该发生的
[08:53] What, you want a why? 怎么 你想知道为什么
[08:55] People suck. That’s why. 人性丑恶 这就是为什么
[09:05] – Maggie? – Yup? -麦基 -什么事
[09:06] Lucy Simms was a registered organ donor. 露西·西姆斯是注册器官捐献者
[09:10] Her husband has given permission 她丈夫已经同意
[09:11] for her to be taken off the ventilator 摘除她的呼吸机
[09:13] and her organs harvested. 并捐献出器官
[09:15] The Gift of Hope transport vehicles will be here soon. 希望之馈器官运送车马上就会到
[09:18] I’ll alert the OR. 我来通知手术室
[09:20] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:22] Hey, it’s you, Rick Miller. 是你 里克·米勒
[09:24] You’re the guy that took out the gunman. 就是你制服了枪手
[09:25] Thanks, man. 谢谢你 哥们
[09:26] Thank you so much. I will never forget you. 太谢谢你了 我永远不会忘记你的
[09:29] I’ll never forget you. Thank you. 我永远不会忘记你的 谢谢你
[09:33] Thank you, Mr. Miller. 谢谢你 米勒先生
[09:35] We need more guys like that. 我们需要更多那样的人
[09:37] Right. 是啊
[09:41] Mr. Miller? 米勒先生
[09:42] If you would follow me, please. 能麻烦你跟我来吗
[09:44] – Thank you! – You’re a lifesaver. -谢谢你 -你救了我们大家
[09:48] Quick thinking, cracking open his chest. 反应挺快 知道给他开胸
[09:51] I would’ve used the REBOA, though. 不过是我就用主动脉球囊阻断了
[09:52] And for a second, I thought Dr. Zanetti 我还以为萨内蒂医生
[09:54] was about to give me a compliment. 要夸奖我了呢
[09:56] The kid’s alive, that’s your compliment. 那小子还活着 就是对你的夸奖
[09:58] Okay, let’s pack him up, see where he’s bleeding from. 好了 给他包扎一下 看看是哪里出血
[10:00] Yes, Doctor. 好的 医生
[10:03] Open belly, open chest. 开腹 开胸
[10:04] Kid’s gonna have a hell of a set of scars. 这小子可得有不少伤疤了
[10:07] Huh. Serves him right. 是他活该
[10:09] Keep the commentary to yourself, okay? 这种话别说出来 行吗
[10:11] Sorry. 抱歉
[10:13] Didn’t peg you for a bleeding heart. 我还不知道你这么悲天悯人
[10:15] Didn’t know you were trying to peg me. 我不知道你还想指点我
[10:19] Bleeding’s coming from the portal vessel 出血来自肝部上方的
[10:21] high up in the liver. 门脉血管
[10:22] A year at Chiraq and I’ve already lost count 在芝拉克待了一年 我都数不清
[10:24] of how many Pringle Maneuvers I’ve done. 做了几起连续肝门阻断了
[10:26] Chicago and guns. Winning combination. 芝加哥和枪 绝佳组合
[10:29] And making us all very good surgeons. 让我们都成为了很棒的外科医生
[10:33] Damn it. 该死
[10:34] The bullet decimated the portal vein 子弹摧毁了门脉血管
[10:35] and common hepatic artery. 还有肝总动脉
[10:37] We take the clamp off, he bleeds to death. 我们撤掉夹子 他就会失血过多而死
[10:40] We keep it on, we sacrifice his liver. 继续夹着 他的肝就毁了
[10:43] Well, then we can’t let him bleed to death. 我们总不能让他失血而死
[10:53] Nurse will be with you in five minutes. 护士五分钟之内就会过来
[10:55] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[10:57] Poor fellow in here. 可怜的家伙
[10:58] Agoraphobic, picked today of all days to go to the movies. 恐旷症 偏偏挑了今天去看电影
[11:01] I know you’re busy, I just need a quick consult. 我知道你很忙 我只是想找你进行快速会诊
[11:04] I’ve got a 16-year-old patient 我有一名十六岁的病人
[11:05] emaciated, persistent nausea, 非常瘦弱 持续恶心
[11:07] but her blood work’s normal. 但她的血液功能正常
[11:08] No food allergies, she’s not pregnant, 没有食物过敏 也没有怀孕
[11:10] and her mom’s all over her about food. 她妈妈对她的饮食管得很严
[11:13] She has all the indicators of anorexia. 她的各种迹象都表明是厌食症
[11:15] Eating disorders is so tricky to diagnose. 饮食紊乱很难诊断
[11:17] I’ve seen it before. 我以前见过
[11:19] My best friend in college, she was anorexic. 我大学最好的朋友就是厌食症
[11:21] starved herself to death. 把自己活活饿死了
[11:22] Her mom? Just like this one. 她妈妈和这位妈妈一模一样
[11:24] Terrible disease. 这病真可怕
[11:26] You pretty sure that’s what we’re dealing with here? 你确定是这种病吗
[11:29] – Let’s take a look. – Great, this way. -我们去看看 -好 这边走
[11:34] Ashley, Mrs. Cole, this is Dr. Charles. 艾什莉 科尔太太 这位是查尔斯医生
[11:37] I’ve asked him to consult. 我请他来帮忙会诊
[11:38] I am so sorry about the awful day 我对你们俩经历的
[11:41] you’ve both been having, but… 这糟糕的一天深表遗憾 但是…
[11:43] Ashley, I understand you’re not feeling well 艾什莉 我知道你不舒服
[11:45] and haven’t been for a while? 并且已经有一段时间了
[11:46] – Some tummy issues? – Yeah. -肚子不舒服吗 -是
[11:48] So you and food not on the best of terms right now? 所以你最近跟食物有点合不来吗
[11:50] I love food. I just can’t eat it. 我喜欢食物 我只是吃不下
[11:53] – Why is that? – It makes me throw up. -为什么 -吃东西我会吐
[11:55] Any food in particular, or… 是某种特殊的食物 或…
[11:57] – Everything. – Well that’s no fun. -所有食物 -那可不好玩
[12:00] Makes me nervous just thinking about eating. 想到要吃东西我就很紧张
[12:02] I don’t blame you. 不怪你
[12:03] Are you a gastroenterologist? 你是肠胃科医生吗
[12:05] No, I’m a psychiatrist. 不 我是精神科医生
[12:06] But– no, no– This isn’t that. 但是…不 不是这样的
[12:09] It’s her body that’s in trouble. 是她的身体出问题了
[12:12] What if I were to give Ashley something 万一我要给艾什莉一些
[12:15] to make her not feel sick? 让她感觉不这么糟的东西呢
[12:17] Do you think you might be able to eat then? 你觉得你能吃下去吗
[12:18] I guess so. 我想可以吧
[12:20] Yeah, FDA’s just approved a new anti-nausea drug. 药管局最近批准了一种抗恶心的药物
[12:23] Remarkable results in clinical trials. 在临床试验中疗效很好
[12:25] You should be able to eat anything you want. 你应该能吃你想吃的任何东西
[12:28] Anything? 任何东西吗
[12:29] A hamburger with fries? 汉堡加薯条吗
[12:31] She can’t take all that grease. 她不能吃这么油腻的
[12:33] The cafeteria grills a pretty mean burger. 我们的餐厅提供非常美味的汉堡
[12:36] – We could give one a try. – Sure. -我们可以试试 -好的
[12:38] Ashley. 艾什莉
[12:40] Mrs. Cole, could I get you to go with me on this one? 科尔太太 你能让我试这一次吗
[12:46] Okay, I suppose. 那好吧
[12:48] Great. 很好
[12:49] I have some samples up in my office, 我办公室里有些样品
[12:50] I’ll have them sent down, 我等下让人送过来
[12:52] and then we’ll order you that burger. 然后我们给你点汉堡
[12:54] Nice to meet you both. 很高兴见到你们
[12:56] Just hang tight. 好好休息
[12:59] Hey, what’s the name of that medication? 那种药的名字叫什么
[13:01] I’ve got a board member in my office in five seconds. 董事会的人五秒后就要到我办公室来了
[13:04] Page me at burger time. 吃汉堡的时候联系我
[13:15] Well, there she goes. 她的器官要捐献了
[13:19] Something doesn’t make sense. 有些不对劲
[13:21] What’s that? 怎么了
[13:22] Shooting in a movie theater, 电影院里发生枪击
[13:24] and we’ve only had one GSW, 但我们只接收了一名受枪伤的病人
[13:26] and that was the shooter. 而且还是枪手
[13:28] Where are the rest of the gunshot victims? 枪击案的其他受害者呢
[13:34] You look very island-y. 你看上去很有异国风情
[13:37] Are you sure you’re not Jamaican? 你确定你不是牙买加人吗
[13:39] Yes, I am sure. 我确定
[13:41] Well, you look just like the girl who cleans my house. 你看上去就像那个打扫我房间的姑娘
[13:47] Mrs. Kovach, I’m Dr. Halstead. 科瓦奇太太 我是霍斯特德医生
[13:49] Says you were in the movie theater. 这里说你当时是在电影院
[13:50] Oh, no, I just said that so I wouldn’t have to wait. 不 我只是说说的 这样我就不用等了
[13:54] You see all those people out there? 你看到外面的那些人了吧
[13:57] So, just the headaches, then? 那你只是有些头痛
[13:59] Oh, I get tired sometimes, 我经常会累
[14:01] and I cough a lot, 而且我经常咳嗽
[14:04] and I don’t always remember where I put my things. 而且我经常忘记我把东西放在哪里了
[14:09] Bring me a cup of chamomile tea, will you, dear? 给我拿一杯洋甘菊茶好吗 亲爱的
[14:12] Oh, I will let your server know, ma’am. 我会告诉你的仆人的 女士
[14:18] 150/90 150 over 90.
[14:19] Let’s get a CBC, CMP, EKG, and a CXR. 做全血细胞计数 血液生化 心电图和胸部X光
[14:23] You bet. 那还用说
[14:24] Your symptoms are pretty varied, Mrs. Kovach. 你的症状很多变 科瓦奇太太
[14:26] Once we get you lab results back– 我们拿到实验室检测结果后…
[14:27] Who is that? 那是谁
[14:30] Dr. Choi? 崔医生
[14:32] Perfect. 太好了
[14:34] I want him. 我要他
[14:35] Excuse me? 你说什么
[14:36] Oh, no offense, dear. 无意冒犯 亲爱的
[14:37] The orientals make the best doctors. 东方医生往往是最好的
[14:41] It’s their math skills. 他们数学好
[14:50] So, did you ever lose consciousness? 你失去意识过吗
[14:53] Briefly. 有一小会儿
[14:54] I think, um… 我觉得…
[14:56] I have a little headache now, but it’s probably 我现在有点头疼 但可能
[14:57] just from the adrenalin. 是因为肾上腺素
[14:59] All right, I’ll talk to my attending about 好的 我会叫主治医生
[15:01] ordering a CT, just to be safe. 做个CT 以防万一
[15:04] My phone’s been blowing up with texts and emails 我的名字上了新闻后 我的手机
[15:07] ever since my name got in the news. 就被各种短信和电话轰炸了
[15:10] That’s a tweet. 那是一则推特
[15:13] This morning, I had 120 followers. 今天早上 我还只有120个关注者
[15:16] Now I have 96,000. 现在已经到96000了
[15:19] I’m one of them. 我是其中之一
[15:20] That video of you getting into the ambulance, 那则你进救护车时的视频
[15:22] saying you didn’t think, you just acted? 声称你没有想 就直接去制止抢手了
[15:23] It’s trending. 已经火了
[15:24] Mr. Miller. 米勒先生
[15:26] There are a couple of detectives here 来了几名警探
[15:28] that need to ask you some questions. 要问你一些问题
[15:30] Is he all right to come with me? 他能跟我来吗
[15:31] Yeah, just finished. 可以 刚刚处理完
[15:32] Just waiting to get him to CT. 就等着带他去做CT了
[15:34] All right, Mr. Miller. 好 米勒先生
[15:38] Thanks. 谢谢
[15:43] I already spoke with the officers at the scene. 我已经和现场的警员们说过了
[15:45] We’re just here to clarify a few things. 我们是来再确认一些细节的
[15:47] You said you saw the gunman enter the theater, is that right? 你说你亲眼看到了枪手走进电影院 对吗
[15:49] Yes, from the emergency exit by the screen. 对 从银幕旁边的紧急通道那里进来的
[15:53] And what was he carrying? 他手里拿着什么
[15:54] Um, an assault rifle. 一把突击步枪
[15:56] You saw the weapon? 你亲眼看见了枪吗
[15:57] Yes, he was, uh, waving it around. 是的 他当时在挥着枪
[16:00] Can you describe the weapon? 你能描述一下这把枪吗
[16:04] I couldn’t tell if it was a Kalashnikov. 我不清楚是不是一把卡拉什尼科夫冲锋枪
[16:06] I couldn’t see the banana clip, you know? 因为我没有看到弯弹夹
[16:08] I think it was an M16A1. 我觉得是一把M16A1型
[16:11] Did you hear him fire the weapon? 你亲耳听到他开火射击了吗
[16:13] Yes, that’s why I pulled my gun. 是的 所以我才会开枪
[16:19] Is it possible that the shots you heard 有没有可能 你听到的枪声
[16:21] were actually coming from the movie? 是从电影里传来的
[16:24] No. 不可能
[16:27] What– 怎…
[16:28] what’s, uh… 怎么…
[16:29] what’s going on here? 怎么了吗
[16:32] Peter, the kid that you shot is a prankster. 彼得 就是你击中的那个孩子是个捣蛋鬼
[16:37] He thinks it’s funny to scare people. 他觉得吓人很好玩
[16:39] He posts videos on the Internet. 他会上传视频到网上
[16:41] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[16:42] He didn’t have an assault rifle. 他没有突击步枪
[16:46] He didn’t have a rifle at all. 他根本就没有枪
[16:47] He had a leaf-blower. 他拿的是一台吹叶机
[17:14] So, they’re gonna charge Mr. Miller? 所以他们会起诉米勒先生吗
[17:15] No. 不
[17:16] The gun was legal, he had a license to concealed carry. 枪是合法的 他有隐藏携带的许可证
[17:19] He thought his life was in danger. 他觉得自己的生命受到了威胁
[17:21] The prankster, Peter Wallace, is another story. 那个捣蛋鬼 彼得·华莱士 就是另一回事了
[17:24] He could face some serious time. 他可能有段日子要不好过了
[17:26] If he lives. 如果他活下来的话
[17:28] So, her name’s Gertrude Kovach. 她的名字叫格特鲁德·科瓦奇
[17:30] 72 years old, presented with general discomfort, 72岁 症状是全身不适
[17:33] fatigue, headaches, forgetfulness. 疲劳 头痛 健忘
[17:35] – Dementia. – No. -老年痴呆 -不
[17:37] She knows exactly what she’s saying. 她很清楚自己在说什么
[17:40] – You sure you don’t mind? – No worries. -你真的不介意吗 -没关系
[17:42] Always glad when someone gets it right. 有人夸我高兴还来不及呢
[17:45] Oh, good. Finally. 好 终于来了
[17:47] My assistant, Dr. Halstead, 我的助手 霍尔斯特德医生
[17:50] showed me your blood work. 给我看了你的验血报告
[17:52] Your ACE and calcium levels are high, 血管紧张素转化酶和钙离子的指标偏高
[17:54] and your chest x-rays revealed 还有你的胸腔X光照片显示
[17:56] the lymph nodes along your lungs are enlarged. 你的肺部淋巴结肿大
[17:58] It could be symptomatic of something serious, 这可能是一项严重的症状
[18:00] but before we go there, let’s do a biopsy 但我们要想查明 要先做活体检视
[18:02] and see what comes back. 看看是什么情况
[18:04] Oh, thank you, Doctor. 谢谢你 医生
[18:07] I knew you’d be the one to help me. 我就知道你能帮我
[18:10] You’re too kind, 您太客气了
[18:13] but humility is the solid foundation of all virtues. 但谦虚是美德之本
[18:24] Really? Confucius? 真的吗 孔老夫子
[18:26] – You’re Korean. – All the same to her. -你是韩国人啊 -对她来说都一样
[18:29] Hey, call me after you do the biopsy and make a diagnosis, 做完活组织切片 诊断完成后叫我
[18:32] so I can take the credit. 好让我把功劳占个全
[18:36] Hey. You hear? 你听说了吗
[18:38] The kid at the theater, the one who got shot, 电影院的那个孩子 被枪击的那个
[18:39] he didn’t have a gun, he had a leaf blower. 他没有拿枪 拿的是一台吹叶机
[18:42] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -真的
[18:42] It was some kind of prank. 只是个恶作剧
[18:54] We have clamped the entire blood supply to his liver. 我们锁住了整个肝脏的血液供给
[18:59] It’s keeping him alive for now, 现在能维持他的生命
[19:00] but it’s a temporary solution. 但这只是暂时的
[19:03] He needs a liver transplant to survive. 他要活下去 就需要肝脏移植
[19:06] Which he won’t get. 但他拿不到
[19:08] Peter’ll stay at the bottom of the list, won’t he? 彼得会排在移植清单的最后 对吧
[19:13] How long does he have? 他能撑多久
[19:17] A day, maybe two. 一天 或者两天
[19:28] He did a bad thing, 他做了件坏事
[19:31] but he’s not a bad person. 但他不是坏人
[19:34] He’s just a boy. 他只是个孩子
[19:38] Please… 求求你
[19:41] save my son. 救救我儿子
[20:01] Rumor’s floating around, 传言四起
[20:02] you’re gonna want to hear it. 你得听一下
[20:05] The kid, Peter Wallace, he has a website for his pranks. 那孩子 彼得·华莱士 有个放恶作剧的网站
[20:07] Look. Look at this. 看 看这个
[20:09] Look. 看
[20:10] Like he’s an escaped convict. 他搞得像个逃犯
[20:11] Oh, nice little baby! 可爱的小宝宝
[20:12] They got Peter Wallace-d! 他们被彼得·华莱士[捉弄]了
[20:14] Knuckle-head. 白痴
[20:15] Amazing no one’s popped him before now. 之前没人把他突突了可真是神奇啊
[20:17] Check out my blow cam. 瞧瞧我的吹风机
[20:21] The leaf blower. 那台吹叶机
[20:23] – 40,000 views. – Wait a second. -四万人看过 -等一下
[20:25] Mr. Miller? 米勒先生
[20:26] Excuse me, can I help you? 请问我能帮你什么吗
[20:30] How’s he doing? 他怎么样了
[20:31] Peter, the kid. 彼得 那个孩子
[20:33] I’m sorry, Mr. Miller, 抱歉 米勒先生
[20:34] we can’t give out patient information. 我们不能泄露病人的信息
[20:36] – Is he alive? – Yes. -他还活着吗 -是的
[20:42] An hour ago, everybody was clapping for me, 一小时前 大家都为我鼓掌喝彩
[20:44] and now, um… 现在…
[20:47] It looked so real. 它看起来那么像真的
[20:48] There’s one patient ahead of you for the CT. 你前面还有一位病人在做CT
[20:50] It shouldn’t be long. 应该不用多久了
[20:52] I’ll come get you. 我会来带你的
[20:54] Thanks. 谢谢
[20:57] I could swear he had a gun. 我可以发誓 他拿着枪
[21:14] This is so good! 太好吃了
[21:20] Honey, please. 宝贝 拜托
[21:21] – Don’t eat so fast. – Mom, I’m fine, really. -别吃太快 -妈妈 我没事 真的
[21:31] She’s gonna be sick. 她要吐了
[21:32] Here. 这里
[21:36] I knew all that grease would make her sick. 我知道所有油脂都会让她反胃的
[21:39] So much for your magic pill. 你的神药也不过如此
[21:41] You okay? Has it passed? 你还好吗 这一阵过去了吗
[21:46] I’m sorry Ashley’s having such a tough time, but uh… 抱歉让艾什莉这么难受 不过…
[21:49] her response has actually tell us a great deal. 她的反应告诉了我们很多信息
[21:51] I should hope so. 但愿如此
[21:53] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[21:55] Dr. Manning will be right back. 曼宁医生马上回来
[21:58] Okay, honey. 好了 宝贝
[22:00] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[22:01] What did you give her? 你给她吃了什么
[22:02] – A Tic Tac. – A Tic Tac? -一颗糖 -一颗糖
[22:03] – Yes. – You gave my patient a placebo? -对 -你给了我的病人一颗安慰剂
[22:06] Yup. 没错
[22:07] That’s not ethical. 这有违医德
[22:09] Oh, balls. 得了吧你
[22:10] Look-nausea, no nausea. 你看 不管吐过没吐过
[22:13] I now have a much clearer picture of what’s going on. 我更加明白这里到底是怎么回事了
[22:15] I needed to get around mother and see that girl eat. 我需要绕过母亲 让那女孩吃东西
[22:17] I could report you. I should report you. 我可以因此举报你的 我应该举报你
[22:20] Dr. Manning, have you ever heard of “Bias confirmation”? 曼宁医生 你听说过”偏见确认”吗
[22:23] – What? – Bias confirmation. -什么 -偏见确认
[22:25] Interpreting information so that it conforms to one’s preconceptions. 按照某人先入为主的观念来解读信息
[22:30] Look, you walked in and saw a thin 16-year-old girl 你接诊了一个16岁的瘦条女孩
[22:34] with an overbearing mother, 还有个关心过度的母亲
[22:35] who reminded you of your college roommate. 让你想起了你的大学室友
[22:37] Who, very tragically, died of anorexia, 而这个室友不幸死于厌食症
[22:40] so voila, the patient has anorexia. 这下好了 这个病人就得了厌食症
[22:42] She has the indicators. 她有符合的病征
[22:44] She also has the contra-indicators. 她也有不符合的病征
[22:46] If the mother were that overbearing, 如果她母亲真的有那么过度保护
[22:48] she never would have allowed Ashley 那她绝不会允许艾什莉
[22:49] to choose that particular meal, 去吃那份饭
[22:50] and if Ashley were anorexic, she never would have eaten it, 而如果艾什莉真的有厌食症 那她更不会吃
[22:53] let alone with such gusto. 更别提吃得这么香了
[22:56] The mother is right. 母亲说得对
[22:57] It’s Ashley’s body that’s in trouble, 是艾什莉的身体出了问题
[22:58] and that is your department. 属于你的治疗范围
[23:00] Thank you. 多谢
[23:04] Is it true? 是真的吗
[23:06] Lucy Simm’s liver is on its way back to the hospital? 露西·西姆斯的肝脏正在运回医院的路上
[23:08] The intended recipient died in pre-op. 原定接受移植的病人术前去世了
[23:10] Peter is an HLA match, it can go to him. 彼得的HLA配型吻合 可以接受移植
[23:12] Yeah, there are names ahead of him on the list. 可是名单上还有好几人在他前面
[23:15] None of them are in this hospital. 可是他们都不在医院
[23:18] It has already been three hours, 现在已经过了三小时了
[23:19] livers are viable for less than 12. 肝脏的可移植期只有不到12小时
[23:21] By the time the list gets sorted out, 等到把他提到名单最前面
[23:23] the patient prepped, organ shipped, it may be too late. 再给病人准备好等肝脏运来 就太晚了
[23:28] Lucy’s husband can direct donate to whomever he chooses. 露西的丈夫可以直接指定捐赠给谁
[23:31] Ask him to give it to Peter. 让他把肝脏给彼得
[23:34] You’re talking about the man 你说的可是
[23:36] responsible for his wife’s death. 害死了他妻子的人
[23:38] And he has done a horribly stupid thing, I know, 他确实做了非常蠢的事 我知道
[23:41] but he’s a kid. 但他就是个毛头小子
[23:42] Peter deserves a chance to turn his life around. 彼得应该得到活下去的机会
[23:49] Dr. Charles. 查尔斯医生
[23:51] We have a patient that I think you might 这边有个病人
[23:52] want to have a chat with. 你也许想和他谈谈
[23:54] Oh. Thank you. 好的 多谢
[23:58] I got-I got mugged a few years ago, 我 我几年前被人抢劫过
[23:59] so I started carrying a gun for protection, 所以我随身带枪以防不测
[24:02] and I took the classes. 我也参加过培训
[24:04] I passed the background checks. 也通过了背景审查
[24:06] I’m not a vigilante. 我不是什么义警
[24:08] I don’t go out looking for trouble. 我不会到处找麻烦
[24:09] It was dark in that theater, you know. 电影院里那么黑 你也知道
[24:11] People were running around yelling, “Gun.” 人们开始四处乱跑 大喊”开枪了”
[24:14] I completely understand why you thought he would have had one. 我完全理解你为什么认为他应该挨一枪
[24:17] That’s right. 没错
[24:19] I did what anyone would have done. 换了谁都会这么做
[24:22] But tell them. 但是你跟这些人说啊
[24:25] “My buddy pranked me with a whoopee cushion, so I shot him.” “我哥们用放屁垫整我 我就把他打死了”
[24:28] “Another genius gun nut, “又一个持枪疯子
[24:29] shoots first, and asks questions later.” 先开枪 再问问题”
[24:32] “Save the rest of us, shoot yourself, hero.” “别让别人遭罪了 你自杀吧 大英雄”
[24:35] Those are the nice ones. 这还算客气的
[24:37] Oh, the Internet, right? 你是说网络喷子吗
[24:39] I mean, people use it to vent anonymously. 你看 网上的人基本上都是匿名来发泄的
[24:42] None of them were in that theater. 而这些人都不在电影院
[24:43] Yeah, well, uh– 这个
[24:44] People believe what they want to, 这些人都是想信什么就信什么
[24:46] and because I’m the only one that had a real gun, 就因为在场只有我有一把真枪
[24:49] I’m the bad guy? That– 我就成坏人了 这也
[24:52] that– 这
[24:54] that kid did this. 该负责的是那小子
[24:57] I shouldn’t be the pariah. 我不应该遭人唾弃
[25:01] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打断一下
[25:02] Mr. Miller, your CT results are negative. 米勒先生 你的扫描结果没有问题
[25:04] You’re fine. 你没事了
[25:05] The stitches will need to stay in for a week, 伤口可能得过几周才能拆线
[25:06] but you’re free to go. 不过你现在可以走了
[25:07] Thank you. 多谢
[25:09] Could have waited. 你等下再说多好
[25:12] – We got a few more minutes… – No. No. -我们再聊几分钟 -不行
[25:15] Look, I got to go. 我必须得走了
[25:16] You sure? 你确定
[25:18] Um, why don’t you let me 你不如让我
[25:20] call you in a mild sedative, you know? 给你开点缓和的镇静剂
[25:22] Something to maybe help you sleep, 有助你睡眠的药物什么的
[25:24] just so you have it. 你想服用的时候再服
[25:25] I’ll be okay. 我没事的
[25:27] Well, here. 你等一下
[25:28] Let me at least give you my card. 你至少留一张我的名片
[25:31] My cell’s on it. 上面有我的手机号
[25:32] Give me a call if you feel like it. 你需要的时候给我个电话
[25:35] Really, I’m fine. 真的 我没事
[25:37] It’s the world that’s messed up, 错的是这个世界
[25:39] but, um… 但是
[25:41] if you want me to, okay. 如果你希望我打 那好吧
[25:44] – I’m here. – Okay. -我等你电话 -好的
[25:57] Oh, there he is, there he is, there he is. 他在那 他在那 他在那
[25:58] Mr. Miller! Mr. Miller! 米勒先生 米勒先生
[25:59] Mr. Miller, do you have anything to say 米勒先生 你有什么话想对
[26:00] – to Peter Wallace’s parents? – No, no. -彼得·华莱士的父母说吗 -没有
[26:02] Detectives have confirmed you were the only person armed. 警方已经确认你是在场唯一持有武器的人
[26:07] I did what I thought was right! 我做了我认为该做的事
[26:09] And I don’t regret anything, and I’d do it again! 我一点都不后悔 再来一次我还这么做
[26:11] Get out of my way! 都给我闪开
[26:29] Are you kidding me? 你开玩笑吗
[26:31] Mr. Simms, I am not condoning what he did, 西姆斯先生 我不是在替他开脱
[26:34] but Peter Wallace will die without a transplant. 但是如果不移植 彼得·华莱士会死的
[26:38] If the liver doesn’t come from your wife, 如果你不把你妻子的肝脏捐给他
[26:40] he won’t get one. 他不会得到肝脏的
[26:47] Lucy and I met at a Cub’s game. 露西和我是在看小熊队的比赛时认识的
[26:51] I heard this–this crazy laughter coming from, 我听到从我身后隔着五排
[26:54] like, five rows behind me and… 传来一声大笑 然后
[26:58] it just– 然后
[27:00] it just reached out and grabbed me. 我就被她深深吸引了
[27:05] I’d look at her, and it would just 我看着她 这让我
[27:07] make me happy, 非常开心
[27:09] and then, this afternoon, 然后今天下午
[27:10] just watching the life get stomped out of her… 我眼睁睁地看着她被踩死了…
[27:15] you know, 你知道吗
[27:16] his site has gotten more hits in the last hour 他的网站过去一小时的点击量
[27:19] than it’s ever had before, I mean– 超过了开站以来的累计点击量
[27:22] it’s disgusting, it’s all disgusting. 恶心 真恶心
[27:30] So, no. 所以我拒绝
[27:31] No, my wife’s murderer 不可能 他害死了我妻子
[27:33] does not get her liver. 休想得到我妻子捐赠的肝脏
[27:37] I understand. 我理解您的心情
[27:54] – Can I at least talk to him? – No, you cannot. -至少让我和他谈谈吧 -不行
[27:57] There has got to be something we can do. 我们肯定可以做点什么的啊
[27:59] And we’ve done it. 该做的我们都做了
[28:01] Let it go, Dr. Rhodes. 就这样吧 罗德斯医生
[28:11] He signed them. 他签字同意了
[28:22] At this time, I don’t know 此时此刻 我真的不知道
[28:23] what the nature of those injuries are, 这起伤亡事故的性质是什么了
[28:26] but rescuers must be working with blunt-force traumas, 但援救人员肯定在治疗诸多钝器伤害伤者
[28:29] – fractures– – We were right there. -骨折… -我们当时就在那里
[28:31] Honey, put that away. 宝贝 放下手机
[28:33] Mr. Miller, you’re being lauded as a hero for– 米勒先生 人们称你为英雄…
[28:35] Your abdominal x-rays are normal. 你腹部的X光检查结果显示没问题
[28:36] Ultrasound looks good too. 超声波的结果也正常
[28:39] I’ll call GI, they’ll want to schedule 我会通知胃肠医生为你
[28:41] an endoscopy and probably a colonoscopy. 安排内窥镜检查和结肠镜检查
[28:43] Really? 真的吗
[28:44] Tests are unpleasant, but they’re necessary. 做检查确实很讨厌 但非得做不可
[28:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉了
[28:53] Ashley, come on, sit up straight. 艾什莉 坐好
[28:56] Slouching. 别驼背
[28:58] She’s always slouching. 她总是驼着个背
[28:59] Can’t help it, I’m almost a foot taller 我也没办法啊 我几乎比
[29:01] than all my friends. 所有的朋友都高一英尺
[29:05] Ashley, after you eat, 艾什莉 你吃完后
[29:07] does your stomach hurt less when you 如果用膝盖顶着胸口
[29:08] sit with your knees to your chest? 腹部的疼痛会减轻一些吗
[29:12] A little. 有点
[29:14] What about if you lay on your side 如果你侧躺着
[29:15] and put your arms over your head? 将手举过头顶呢
[29:17] Will you do that for me? 你能这样做一下吗
[29:24] Actually… 说真的
[29:26] this feels better too. 这样也感觉好多了
[29:29] You know what, before I call GI, 这样吧 在我通知胃肠医生之前
[29:30] I’d like to run one more test–a CT, 我想多做个检查 做个扫描
[29:33] and don’t worry, it is nothing like a colonoscopy. 别担心 没结肠镜那么可怕
[29:44] The boy who shot up the movie theater, was he black? 那个在电影院开枪的男孩是黑人吗
[29:48] He didn’t shoot up anything, and no, he’s white. 他没开枪 而且他也不是黑人
[29:51] Hm. How about that. 好吧
[29:56] Biopsy’s back on Gertrude. 格特鲁德的活体组织检查结果出来了
[29:57] – Lymphoma? – Not cancer. -淋巴瘤吗 -不是癌症
[30:00] Non-caseating granulomas. 非干酪化肉芽肿
[30:02] That’s good news. 好消息啊
[30:04] You want me to tell her? 你想让我去告诉她吗
[30:05] No. 不
[30:07] I’m waiting for one more test to come back, 我还在等另一项检查结果
[30:09] and if the results are what I think they are, 如果结果如我所料
[30:11] I’d like to deliver the news. 我想亲自去告诉她
[30:14] Okay. 好吧
[30:19] Hey. I need a CT for 6. 第六治疗室需要做一个扫描
[30:23] – Noon? – Yeah, that’s fine. -中午行吗 -可以
[30:25] – Hey, Nat. – Yeah? -小娜 -怎么了
[30:28] I’m thinking, I only live a mile from you. 我在想 我住的地方离你很近
[30:31] When you go into labor, call me. 你要生产的话就打电话给我
[30:33] I’ll drive you here. 我开车送你来
[30:34] Thanks, but… 谢了 不过
[30:35] you know it could be three in the morning. 你知道那可能会是凌晨三点吧
[30:38] Sleep’s overrated. 睡眠没那么重要
[30:44] We’re just friends. 我们只是朋友
[30:46] “I want to take you to the hospital.” 我想送你去医院
[30:50] 肝脏 用于移植的人体器官/组织 姓名 彼得·华莱士
[30:55] Liver’s in. We’re up. 肝脏到了 准备
[30:59] Abdominal wall’s really swollen. 腹壁肿胀得太厉害了
[31:00] What do you think, VAC pack closure? 你想怎么办 真空封闭疗法吗
[31:02] Or a Wittmann Patch. 或者用惠特曼方法
[31:03] Always creative, aren’t you, Rhodes? 你总是这么有创造性 罗德斯
[31:04] We’ll do it my way. 按我说的来
[31:08] Transplant surgeon’s got the easy end of this one. 器官移植手术医生负责手术的简单部分
[31:11] I say that loud enough? 我说得够大声了吗
[31:12] I think they heard you. 震耳欲聋啊
[31:14] Good. 那就好
[31:15] Ashley’s problem is right there. 艾什莉的问题出在这里
[31:17] Superior mesenteric artery. 肠系膜上动脉
[31:19] The fat pad that supports it has shrunk, 支撑它的脂肪垫部分收缩了
[31:21] and it’s now constricting the duodenum, 所以压制了十二指肠
[31:23] so food passing through her stomach gets stuck 因此通过她胃部的食物
[31:26] in this pressure point. 都卡在了这个压点上
[31:28] You were right. 你说的没错
[31:29] It is physical. 确实是身体功能出问题了
[31:31] You still could’ve told me 即便如此 你还是应该提前
[31:32] you were gonna give her a placebo. 告诉我你要给她安慰剂的
[31:34] Long time since my last GI rotation. 我很久不做胃肠病专家了
[31:37] What are her options, anyway? 那她怎么办
[31:39] Well, Ashley can wear a nasal feeding tube 艾什莉可以再接下来的几个月内
[31:41] for the next few months. 都用鼻饲管进食
[31:42] Not the most attractive thing. 其实挺可怕的
[31:44] There’s also a surgical option which comes with some risks. 她也可以做手术 但是手术有风险
[31:46] Knowing how the mother feels about appearances, 你也知道她妈妈多在乎外表的
[31:48] I’m pretty sure I know what the choice will be. 不用想都知道她会怎么选
[31:53] Ladies, on me. 女士们 跟我来
[31:54] Reese, what do we go? 里斯 怎么了
[31:55] Blunt trauma. Open pelvic fracture. 钝器伤害 外部骨盆骨折
[31:57] Got a King airway and a 16-gauge IV in the right AC. 做了气管插管 右胸有16规格的静脉注射
[32:00] Still got a radial pulse. 还有桡动脉脉搏
[32:01] Wait a second. 等等
[32:02] – Oh, no. – You know him? -不 -你认识他吗
[32:05] It’s Mr. Miller, the guy who shot the prankster. 是米勒先生 就是枪击那个捣蛋鬼的人
[32:07] Go, go, go, go, go, go, go. 快走快走
[32:13] On my count. 数到三
[32:14] One, two, three. 一二三
[32:19] If he had a pulse, I can’t find it now. 即使之前有脉搏 现在也没有了
[32:23] What happened? 怎么了
[32:24] He stepped right in front of a car. 他被车撞了
[32:37] Charge. 充电
[32:39] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手了
[32:42] Epi. Charge. 注射肾上腺素 充电
[32:45] – Clear. – Clear. -离手 -离手
[32:48] – Another round of Epi. – Yes, Dr. Choi. -再注射一次肾上腺素 -好的 崔医生
[32:49] – We’ve done three. – Charge. -已经三次了 -充电
[32:55] Clear. 离手
[33:08] Any objections? 有异议吗
[33:18] Call it, Dr. Choi. 宣布死亡吧 崔医生
[33:21] Time of death, 22:47. 死亡时间 22时47分
[33:44] Mr. And Mrs. Wallace? 华莱士先生 华莱士太太
[33:47] This is Bill Simms. 这是比尔·西姆斯
[33:49] – It was his wife– – Lucy. -她的妻子 -露西
[33:53] Her name was Lucy. 她叫露西
[33:56] It was Lucy’s liver that was transplanted into Peter. 露西将肝脏移植给了彼得
[34:03] Thank you for saving our son. 谢谢你救了我们的儿子
[34:05] What you’ve done for our family– 你为我们家所做的一切
[34:06] I didn’t do it for your family. 我不是为了你的家庭
[34:11] I did it for mine. 我是为了我家
[34:16] Death isn’t justice. 死亡太不公平了
[34:20] Can he hear me? 他听得到我说话吗
[34:23] Yes, he can. 听得到
[34:29] My wife– 我妻子…
[34:31] my wife died because of you. 我妻子因你而死
[34:36] And now she keeps you alive… 现在她保住了你的命…
[34:42] And that’s gonna haunt you for the rest of your life. 你这辈子都要这么过下去
[34:44] – Mr. Simms, please. – No, no, no, I can’t– -西姆斯先生 别这样 -不不 我无法
[34:46] Look, you wanted a following, right? 你想让人粉你对吗
[34:48] Kids today, everyone wants a following. 现在的孩子都想粉丝越多越好
[34:51] I’m gonna give you a following every day 你余生里的每一天
[34:55] on every social media site for the rest of your life. 我都会在所有社交媒体上让你多一个粉
[34:57] I’m gonna be there to remind the world of what you did! 我要提醒全世界你的所作所为
[34:59] You will never be able to go anywhere or do anything 不管你去哪里 不管你做什么事
[35:00] without people knowing who you are! 大家都会知道你是谁
[35:02] You will never be able to hide! 我会让你无处可藏
[35:16] Not quite the happy ending I was hoping for. 我没想到会这样
[35:18] Take the win, Dr. Rhodes. 享受成功吧 罗德斯医生
[35:20] Take the win. 享受成功
[35:27] Mrs. Kovach. 科瓦奇夫人
[35:32] Hi, Mrs. Kovach. 你好 科瓦奇夫人
[35:33] We have some news for you. 我们有事告诉你
[35:36] Oh, where’s Dr. Choi? 崔医生呢
[35:38] He’s with another patient right now. 他正在治疗别的病人
[35:40] Yes, your diagnosis. 是关于您的诊断结果
[35:42] Yeah? 怎么样
[35:43] Sarcoidosis. 肉状瘤病
[35:46] What’s that? 那是什么
[35:47] It’s an inflammatory condition that causes your immune system 是一种炎症 会导致你的免疫系统
[35:50] to attack healthy tissue. 攻击健康组织
[35:52] It’s very treatable. 是可以治好的
[35:53] Does Dr. Choi agree? 崔医生同意吗
[35:55] Oh, absolutely. 当然了
[35:56] Oh, then… 那…
[35:59] that’s it, huh? 就好了 对吧
[36:01] Not quite. 不是
[36:04] Your diagnosis was intriguing. 您的诊断结果很有趣
[36:06] See, sarcoids predominantly affect a specific demographic. 肉状瘤主要影响某一特定人群
[36:10] You didn’t seem to fit the profile, 而你不符合那类人的特征
[36:12] so I ran one more test. 所以我就多做了几项测试
[36:16] What am I looking at? 这是什么
[36:18] A graph of your genetic makeup. 你的基因组成图
[36:20] You’re part African-American. 您有部分非洲血统
[36:28] What? 什么
[36:30] Come on, sister, put it here. 来吧 大姐 过来
[36:31] Give it here. 顶个拳
[36:33] We got to stick together. 我们要团结一致
[36:41] How’d she take the news? 她能接受这个消息吗
[36:43] A little surprised. 有点惊讶
[36:46] You’re really getting off on this, aren’t you? 你真很喜欢这样 是吗
[36:47] Oh, come on. Didn’t it bother you? 别这样 难道你不因此困扰吗
[36:50] The bigotry? 那种顽固
[36:51] What do you think? 你以为呢
[36:54] But, you know, glass houses, cast the first stone, 但是 责人之前需先自省
[36:58] maybe it’s not such a great idea to get worked up 如果自己刚好也有错误
[36:59] about other people’s faults 那还是不要
[37:02] if you happen to have a couple of your own. 揪住别人的错误不放了
[37:15] Is this because of her diet? 是因为她节食吗
[37:17] No, her growth. 不 是因为她的成长
[37:19] No matter what you eat, right now your weight 不管你吃什么 现在你的体重
[37:21] cannot keep up with your height. 都跟不上你的身高增长
[37:23] So she either walks around with that tube in her nose 所以她要么一直带着鼻子里那东西
[37:25] – or she has surgery? – Mm-hmm. -要么就做手术 -对
[37:28] There are less risks involved with the feeding tube. 带鼻饲管的风险性更小
[37:30] Honey, come on. Can you see it? 亲爱的 你知道吗
[37:32] Going to the homecoming dance with a tube 你要鼻子上插跟管子
[37:34] sticking out of your nose? 去参加返校舞会吗
[37:35] You know how kids are. 你知道其他孩子有多刻薄
[37:36] One day, standing out will be an asset, 有一天 与人不同会是一种财富
[37:39] but not in high school. 但在高中时不是
[37:41] Trust me. 相信我
[37:45] – I’ll take the tube. – Honey. -我选择带管子 -亲爱的
[37:48] I want the tube. 我想带管子
[37:50] Is that all right? 可以吗
[37:57] It’s her life. 人生是她的
[38:00] Okay, great. 那好
[38:02] I’ll send a GI resident down to put one in. 我叫胃肠科医生来帮你插管
[38:12] See you later. 再见
[38:14] Hey, your transplant patient. 你的移植病人
[38:16] How’s he doing? 他怎么样
[38:18] He’s gonna make it. 他不会有事
[38:21] I suppose you think he didn’t deserve to get that liver. 你应该认为他不配得到肝脏移植吧
[38:25] Who am I to judge? 我无权评判他人
[38:47] 致命恶作剧 重大新闻 电影院枪击案
[38:48] Bill Simms exiting Chicago Med after deciding 比尔·西姆斯在决定将妻子露西的肝脏
[38:50] to donate his wife, Lucy’s, liver to help save the life 捐给电影院恶作剧者彼得·华莱士之后
[38:53] of movie theater prankster Peter Wallace. 离开芝加哥医院
[38:56] What an amazing act of forgiveness. 他太有宽仁之心了
[38:58] 致命恶作剧 重大新闻 电影院枪击案
[38:58] I don’t know if I would’ve made the same choice. 换做我我不知道会不会做出同样的选择
[39:01] Bill Simms, thank you for your example. 比尔·西姆斯 谢谢你的示范性行为
[39:04] Coming up, we’re gonna meet a figure skater 下面我们将介绍一位海德公园的
[39:06] from Hyde Park who may be the USA’s next great hope– 花样滑冰运动员 他可能成为美国的新星…
[39:08] Turn that off. 关掉电视
[39:09] Then we’ll go behind the scenes at the Shedd Aquarium 然后我们将到谢德水族馆的幕后
[39:12] and meet the newest additions to the– 看看最新试镜情况…
[39:16] Witnesses saw Mr. Miller place his cell phone on the curb, 目击者看到米勒先生把手机放在马路边上
[39:19] then step into oncoming traffic. 然后走入了车流
[39:22] On his phone, a final message: 他手机上的最后一条信息是
[39:24] “It was an honest mistake.” “那真的是一个错误”
[39:26] A tragic end to a tragic day. 悲剧的一天以悲剧收场
[39:30] You think he killed himself ’cause he felt guilty? 你觉得他是因为愧疚而自杀吗
[39:33] Or because he was humiliated? 还是因为他觉得被羞辱了
[39:36] I don’t know. I mean, does it really matter? 不知道 这重要吗
[39:39] The time we live in, it’s crazy. 我们生活的这个时代 太疯狂了
[39:42] No. Look, The Crusades, 不 十字军东征
[39:46] the Mongol Conquest, 蒙古人西征
[39:47] World War I, World War II, that was crazy. 一战 二战 那才疯狂
[39:51] We’re actually living in the most peaceful time 其实我们生活在人类历史上
[39:52] in human history, but not that you’d know it. 最和平的时期 但你知道的并非如此
[39:54] You know, every dumb, mean, stupid, vicious thing 每一件愚蠢 刻薄 恶毒的事
[39:59] gets a light shown on it. 都会凸显出这一点
[40:01] The world would be a much better place– 如果大家闭嘴
[40:03] a much safer place if people’d just shut up. 世界将会更美好 更安全
[40:06] I’m serious. I hate these things. 我说真的 我讨厌这种东西
[40:08] Here, take it. 你拿着吧
[40:10] I’m done with it. 我不要了
[40:11] – Serious? – I don’t want it. -真的吗 -我不想要了
[40:13] I could use an upgrade. 我升级一下也好
[40:17] Give me that. 给我
[40:21] Hi, honey. You’re up late. 亲爱的 这么晚还没睡啊
[40:26] You had a bad dream? That sucks. 你做恶梦了吗 太糟糕了
[40:27] I’m so sorry. 非常遗憾
[40:29] Yeah. 对
芝加哥急救

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥急救(Chicago Med)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme