时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | How does it feel, knowing you might make | 你也许能把她们培养成消防员 |
[00:02] | firefighters out of these girls? | 你感觉如何 |
[00:03] | Feels pretty damn good. | 感觉棒极了 |
[00:05] | My chief just got approval to hire a part-time assistant. | 我队长招聘兼职助理的申请审批通过了 |
[00:08] | Are you seriously offering me a job? | 你是要给我提供工作吗 |
[00:11] | It’s always been you. | 一直是你 |
[00:13] | If Gabby came back and asked you to leave with her, | 如果加比回来 让你跟她走 |
[00:16] | would you go? | 你会走吗 |
[00:17] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[00:18] | I think you should leave. | 你走吧 |
[00:22] | You are the very definition of a leader. | 你就是活生生的领袖 |
[00:24] | When the lieutenants’ test is offered in a few months, | 几个月后的副队考试 |
[00:27] | I want you to take it. | 我希望你参加 |
[00:28] | Do you think I’m ready? | 你觉得我准备好了吗 |
[00:31] | You have plenty of time. | 你还有的是时间 |
[00:32] | and you have me. | 而且你还有我 |
[00:35] | The meeting is today for lieutenant candidates. | 副队候选人的会议今天进行 |
[00:39] | And, to be honest, I’m a little nervous. | 说实话 我有点紧张 |
[00:42] | There is something about reality hitting, like… | 就好像突然醒悟过来… |
[00:46] | “Damn, in a few months, I’m taking the lieutenants’ test.” | “天啊 几个月后 我要考副队了” |
[00:49] | – Yeah, you are. – Yeah. | -是的 -是啊 |
[00:51] | You’re gonna help me study, right? | 你会帮我复习的 对吧 |
[00:52] | Like the squad truck ins and outs? | 比如关于抢险车的一切知识 |
[00:54] | ’cause I gotta learn that from the master. | 因为我必须找一名良师 |
[00:56] | I’m here. Anything you need. | 没问题 随叫随到 |
[00:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:58] | So maybe after shift, we go through it? | 那排班之后 我们过一遍吗 |
[01:00] | – Sure, sounds good. – Okay. | -行啊 没问题 -好 |
[01:04] | – So this is what I drive… – Well, good morning. | -这是我开的车 -早上好啊 |
[01:08] | Hey, squad. Morning. | 队友们 早 |
[01:10] | Just so you know, | 跟你说一声 |
[01:11] | Kylie says “squad” when she’s referring to her pals, | 凯莉基本说到朋友 家人 甚至任何人 |
[01:13] | her family, or pretty much anyone. | 都会用”队友”这个词 |
[01:16] | How’s her first day going? | 她第一天表现如何 |
[01:17] | So far, so good. | 目前还可以 |
[01:18] | Chief Boden’s been awesome. | 博登队长一直很好 |
[01:20] | He introduced me to everybody, showed me the rigs. | 他把我介绍给了大家 给我看了装备 |
[01:23] | You mind if I give her my personal tour, | 你介意我带她私下转一转吗 |
[01:25] | which might include a hidden stash of Nitro Takis? | 很可能包括我藏起来的素食薯条 |
[01:28] | Go right ahead. | 你随意 |
[01:30] | I love Nitro Takis. | 我超爱素食薯条 |
[01:32] | Oh, right? It’s the perfect breakfast. | 对不对 太适合早餐吃了 |
[01:33] | – Right, right this way. – Yes, yes! | -这边请 -太好了 |
[01:34] | – You happen to notice… – The similarities? | -你有没有注意到 -她们的相似之处吗 |
[01:38] | Yes, I did. | 注意到了 |
[01:49] | Can we, uh…can we talk? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[01:54] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[02:10] | I’m really sorry | 很抱歉 |
[02:12] | about the way things went down the other night. | 那天晚上变成那样 |
[02:14] | No, don’t be. | 不必抱歉 |
[02:15] | Like I said, this is on me. | 我说了 这事怪我 |
[02:17] | It was on both of us. | 不 我们都有责任 |
[02:20] | And I want you to know, | 我希望你知道 |
[02:23] | I don’t regret it. | 我不后悔 |
[02:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:29] | It sounds like you do? | 听起来你好像很后悔 |
[02:34] | Matt… | 马特 |
[02:37] | Engine 51, Truck 81, | 51号水罐车 81号云梯车 |
[02:39] | Squad 3, Ambulance 61… | 3号抢险车 61号救护车 |
[02:41] | Later. | 回头说 |
[02:41] | Yeah, later. | 好 回头说 |
[02:46] | Come on. | 郁闷 |
[02:50] | Victim’s on the roof, Captain! | 受害者在屋顶上 队长 |
[02:59] | Get us close. | 把我们送过去 |
[03:05] | Pull a horseshoe off the engineer’s side. | 水罐车解除一侧固定 |
[03:07] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[03:12] | Someone! | 救命 |
[03:15] | Help, over here! Help! | 这里需要帮忙 |
[03:16] | Mouch, extend the aerial. | 穆奇 把云梯升起来 |
[03:17] | Gallo, you’re coming to the roof with me. | 加洛 你跟我上屋顶 |
[03:19] | – You got it, Captain. – We’re up here! | -没问题 队长 -我们在上面 |
[03:25] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:26] | My boss, he’s still in there! | 我老板 还在里面 |
[03:28] | All right. We’ll find him. | 好 我们去找他 |
[03:30] | Capp, get this guy to the medics. | 卡普 送他去医务人员那里 |
[03:32] | Hey, bud, come with me. | 来 跟我来 |
[03:33] | – Tony, get a RIT-Pak ready. – Copy that. | -托尼 准备氧气面罩 -收到 |
[03:35] | Cruz, you got one victim inside. | 克鲁兹 里面有一个受害者 |
[03:37] | Yeah, it’s rolling in there. | 好 里面浓烟滚滚 |
[03:39] | Let’s make it quick. | 那我们就快点 |
[03:50] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[03:54] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:01] | Hey, sweep left. | 找找左边 |
[04:04] | – Meet me on the Charlie side. – Copy that, lieutenant. | -我们C侧会和 -收到 副队 |
[04:11] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[04:12] | Bring it over here! | 开到这边来 |
[04:14] | 梯级对齐 伸展 | |
[04:16] | Yup. | 好 |
[04:18] | It’s all yours, Captain. | 交给你了 队长 |
[04:25] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:31] | Fire department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:46] | Come on! You’re going the wrong way. | 过来 你走错方向了 |
[04:48] | Over there. | 在那里 |
[04:50] | Hey, Cruz. I found a victim. | 克鲁兹 我找到受害者了 |
[04:52] | There might be another one on the northwest corner. | 西北角那可能还有一位 |
[04:54] | Come on, we gotta get you out of here. | 来 我们会带你离开这里 |
[05:12] | Casey! | 凯西 |
[05:28] | Casey! Hang on. | 凯西 撑住 |
[05:35] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你没事吧 -嗯 |
[05:38] | – Mouch, lock the stick! – It was! | -穆奇 固定梯子啊 -已经固定了啊 |
[05:41] | It is! | 现在也是啊 |
[05:51] | I got you, Cap. | 我来了 队长 |
[06:00] | Our exit route! It’s too hot now. | 我们出去的路线 现在温度太高了 |
[06:02] | We won’t get through. | 我们过不去 |
[06:04] | Got it? | 绑好了吗 |
[06:13] | Come on. | 加油 |
[06:14] | There we go | 好了 |
[06:25] | Stay down. | 趴下 |
[06:28] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[06:32] | – The hell was that? – I don’t know. | -刚才到底怎么回事 -我不知道 |
[06:38] | – Is he all right? – Come on. | -他没事吧 -来 |
[06:49] | – Get ready to go! – Yeah. | -准备过去 -好 |
[06:55] | All right. Go now, go! | 好了 快过去 快 |
[07:08] | All right, come on. Let’s move. | 好了 来 我们走 |
[07:15] | Two civilians coming down. Mouch, is the aerial locked? | 两位市民要下来了 穆奇 云梯固定好了吗 |
[07:21] | Yes, Captain. | 是的 队长 |
[07:26] | Okay, one at a time. Take it slow and easy. | 好 一个一个来 慢慢地 |
[07:43] | Who else is in there? | 还有谁在里面 |
[07:45] | – Uh, what? – Who were you going back for? | -什么 -你刚才回去救谁 |
[07:47] | I was trying to get to my car. | 我是去救我的车 |
[07:49] | – A car? – A ’70 Stingray. | -一辆车 -一辆70款克尔维特刺魟 |
[07:54] | Squad 3, we’re all clear. Cruz, move out. | 3号抢险车 我们都出来了 克鲁兹 出来吧 |
[07:57] | There’s no one else inside. | 里面没别人了 |
[07:58] | Copy that! On the way out. | 收到 马上出来 |
[08:00] | Come on. Let’s get you to the medics. | 过来 让医护人员给你看看 |
[08:05] | Watch your step. | 小心脚下 |
[08:07] | Care to explain, Mouch? | 能解释一下吗 穆奇 |
[08:09] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[08:10] | Captain, I swear it was locked. | 队长 我发誓它已经固定好了 |
[08:12] | – The rung alignment– – Yeah, sure. | -那个”梯级对齐” -对 当然 |
[08:13] | – Okay. – Light was on– | -好 -那个灯是亮的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, good job. | 行 干得好 |
[08:20] | Let’s take a look at that cut. | 我看看那个伤口 |
[08:21] | It’s fine. | 它没事 |
[08:22] | – Could be worse. – Come on. | -还好是小伤 -过来 |
[08:27] | It’s not too deep. | 不太深 |
[08:28] | Just need to clean it and put a bandage on it. | 只要清理一下 贴个创可贴就行了 |
[08:31] | Glad you’re okay, Captain. | 很高兴你没事 队长 |
[08:32] | Looked pretty scary there for a minute. | 刚才看着挺吓人的 |
[08:34] | Lucky Gallo got there when he did. | 幸好加洛及时赶到了 |
[08:36] | For sure. | 没错 |
[08:41] | Um, our victim’s burns cover most of his hands. | 受害者的双手大面积烧伤 |
[08:44] | So we should probably get him over to Med. | 所以我们应该送他去医院 |
[08:47] | We’re done here. | 好了 |
[08:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:10] | Hey, Kidd, you okay if I pull the rig out under the apron? | 基德 你介意我把车停到车库外面去吗 |
[09:13] | Sure. Captain. | 没问题 队长 |
[09:15] | – Yeah. – Just a reminder. | -嗯 -告诉你一下 |
[09:17] | I got that meeting at headquarters. | 我要去总部开会 |
[09:18] | – Sure, go ahead. – Okay. | – 好 去吧 – 好 |
[09:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:33] | Ritter? | 里特 |
[09:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[09:40] | What’s up, Chief? | 怎么了 队长 |
[09:42] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:45] | I think that’s one of those standing desks. | 我觉得是那种站立式的办公桌 |
[09:49] | But why? | 但是为什么 |
[09:51] | – Why… – Why is it here, in my office? | -为什么 -为什么在这里 在我办公室 |
[09:54] | I don’t know, Chief. | 我不知道 队长 |
[09:55] | I didn’t have anything to do with this. | 这事跟我没有任何关系 |
[09:57] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[10:01] | – About the, uh… – Yeah. | -是说这个 -是的 |
[10:04] | I found it in the utility closet. | 我在储藏室里发现的 |
[10:06] | You were complaining about your back earlier, | 你之前抱怨说背痛 |
[10:08] | so I figured… | 所以我想着 |
[10:12] | And you know what they say. | 你知道他们说的 |
[10:15] | “Sitting is the new smoking.” | “久坐等于抽烟” |
[10:18] | Right. Right. | 是的 是的 |
[10:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:23] | Well done, Kylie. | 很好 凯莉 |
[10:26] | Yeah. Uh, see how you like it. | 是的 你看看效果怎么样 |
[10:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[10:34] | You’re here because your name came up for the lieutenant test. | 你们在这里是因为你们要参加副队测试 |
[10:38] | But first you have to pass. | 但首先你们得通过测试 |
[10:41] | Then wait for placement. | 然后等待安排 |
[10:43] | For some of you, that could take years. | 对其中一些人来说 可能要花好几年时间 |
[10:45] | For others, it may never happen. | 而对于其他人来说 可能永远也不会成功 |
[10:49] | There will be a written portion along with timed events, | 然后有一场计时笔试 |
[10:51] | similar to the CPAT. | 跟后备队员体能测试类似 |
[10:53] | You have until March 19th. | 时间是3月19日 |
[10:54] | So come prepared… | 所以好好准备 |
[10:56] | or don’t come at all. | 不然干脆别来 |
[10:58] | Refer to the info sheets for books you need to get, | 信息表上有你们需要的书 |
[11:01] | which events to expect, and CFD online resources. | 后续安排 以及芝加哥消防局的在线资源 |
[11:05] | Any questions? | 有问题吗 |
[11:07] | All right, then. Dismissed. | 好了 解散 |
[11:12] | You must be Stella Kidd. | 你肯定是史黛拉·基德 |
[11:14] | Chief Boden’s a big fan of yours. | 博登队长是你的忠实粉丝 |
[11:17] | I feel the same way about him. | 我也是他的忠实粉丝 |
[11:20] | Joey Sandoval. | 乔伊·桑多瓦尔 |
[11:21] | I was at the leadership retreat right after you. | 我刚好在你之后参加了领导训练营 |
[11:22] | Heard your name a lot. | 久闻大名 |
[11:24] | You made a real impression on Chief Morgan. | 你给摩根队长留下了深刻的印象 |
[11:27] | I mean, that’s– that’s nice to know. | 这…很高兴听你这么说 |
[11:29] | Time to break up the party. | 抱歉打扰你们了 |
[11:30] | There’s another meeting coming in right after this one. | 后面还有一场会要开 |
[11:35] | – Good to meet you. – Yeah, good to meet you. | -很高兴见到你 -是的 很高兴见到你 |
[11:37] | Chief, thank you for the opportunity. | 队长 谢谢你给我机会 |
[11:41] | March 19th, I’ll come prepared. | 3月19日 我会好好准备 |
[11:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:50] | Hey, Mouch! | 穆奇 |
[11:52] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[11:54] | Throw another Frisbee up on the roof? | 又把飞盘扔上屋顶了吗 |
[11:58] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[12:00] | Lock’s working just fine now, | 现在锁又是好好的 |
[12:02] | but on the call– | 但是在现场 |
[12:04] | Swear I locked it in. I know I did. | 我发誓我锁定了 我知道我锁定了的 |
[12:08] | Okay. What’d Casey say? | 好的 凯西怎么说 |
[12:11] | Not a lot. | 没多说 |
[12:12] | Just stared at me with hate in his eyes. | 就是愤恨地盯着我 |
[12:16] | No, he didn’t. | 不会的 他没有 |
[12:18] | I mean, maybe he’s a little pissed off, is my guess. | 我猜他可能是有一点点生气 |
[12:21] | He’s got every right to be. | 他有权生气 |
[12:22] | He was half an inch away from a career-ending injury… | 他差一点就可能会受重伤导致无法继续消防员生涯… |
[12:25] | or worse. | 甚至可能更严重 |
[12:28] | I know I didn’t bump the lever. | 我知道我没有碰控制杆 |
[12:30] | And even if I did, when it’s locked in, | 而且即使我碰了 锁定时 |
[12:32] | it shouldn’t move. | 也不应该移动 |
[12:36] | If you say it was locked in, | 如果你说已经锁定了 |
[12:38] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[12:39] | Then why can’t I find a mechanical problem? | 那为什么我找不到机械故障 |
[12:46] | Can you just let me… | 你能不能让我 |
[12:48] | Okay. Of course. All right? | 好的 当然可以 好吗 |
[12:51] | I gotta figure this out. | 我得搞清楚原因 |
[12:54] | What happened today, that can’t ever happen again. | 今天发生的事不能再次发生 |
[13:08] | “The truck officer momentarily lost balance | “云梯车上的消防队员由于在空中 |
[13:10] | “due to excessive aerial sway | 摇晃而失去平衡 |
[13:14] | “possibly caused by high winds | 很可能是因为风力过大 |
[13:17] | but recovered and continued with the rescue operation.” | 但还是迅速调整姿势 继续救援” |
[13:23] | High winds? | 风力过大 |
[13:27] | I was inside the fire at the time. | 我当时在火场里 |
[13:29] | I didn’t see any of it. | 我什么都没看到 |
[13:32] | I mean, I don’t know what happened, exactly. | 我是说 我不知道到底发生了什么 |
[13:35] | The ladder bucked like a bronco. | 那梯子跟马背一样颠 |
[13:37] | If a mistake was made, tell me. | 如果发生了什么错误 告诉我 |
[13:40] | Mouch screwed up. He knows it. | 穆奇自己搞砸了 他很清楚 |
[13:42] | That’s punishment enough. | 这种惩罚已经足够了 |
[13:44] | Rather not send this up the chain. | 最好还是别把这件事报上去 |
[13:46] | I’m with Casey on this. | 我觉得凯西说得对 |
[13:47] | They suspend Mouch, we just get some other floater | 要是他们给穆奇停职 也只会派一个 |
[13:49] | with half his experience. | 只有他一半经验的家伙来 |
[13:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:56] | Well, it’s your neck on the line. | 反正遇到危险的是你 |
[14:00] | Far as I’m concerned, it’s your call to make. | 既然如此 就听你的决定吧 |
[14:08] | – Hey, Chief? – Yeah? | -队长 -怎么了 |
[14:10] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[14:13] | You never seen a standing desk before? | 你从来没见过立式办公桌吗 |
[14:15] | No, not–not in here. | 没…没在这里见过 |
[14:18] | Well, you know what they say. | 你也知道他们都说 |
[14:21] | sitting is the new smoking. | 久坐等于抽烟 |
[14:24] | Who’s “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[14:26] | How the hell am I supposed to know? | 我他妈怎么知道 |
[14:39] | Is 61 still out? | 61车还没回来吗 |
[14:41] | Not sure. Why? | 不确定 怎么了 |
[14:43] | No big deal. | 没什么 |
[14:45] | I’m trying to find | 我想看看 |
[14:46] | someone who would’ve helped me out of the building, | 谁能帮我找找出去的路 |
[14:48] | – and… – Severide. | -然后… -西弗莱德 |
[14:52] | ’70 Stingray. | 70款克尔维特刺魟 |
[14:54] | Ken. | 我叫肯 |
[14:55] | I never got a chance to thank you. | 我一直没找到机会来谢谢你 |
[14:57] | Kelly. | 我叫凯利 |
[14:58] | If you hadn’t pulled me out of there… | 要是你没把我救出来 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I’m a big car guy myself, | 我自己也是一个车迷 |
[15:01] | but they haven’t made one yet that I’m willing to die for. | 但是这世上还没有能让我不要命的车 |
[15:04] | It wasn’t just any car. | 那不是普通的汽车 |
[15:05] | It was my dad’s. | 那原本是我爸爸的 |
[15:06] | Spent ten years restoring it. | 他花了十年维修 |
[15:08] | Never lived to see it through. | 去世时也没有修好 |
[15:10] | Wanted me to finish it for him. | 他希望我能替他完成 |
[15:13] | LeMans blue. | 莱曼蓝 |
[15:14] | Turbo jet. 454 V-8. | 涡轮喷气发动机 454V8 |
[15:17] | Wish I could’ve heard that. | 真想听听那声音 |
[15:18] | Hey, man, I went back there | 伙计 我出院后 |
[15:20] | the minute the hospital discharged me | 他们让我检查受损程度 |
[15:21] | to check the damage, | 我就来到了这里 |
[15:23] | but the doors were boarded up with a notice from OFI? | 但是门上贴着一张OFI的告示 |
[15:26] | Yeah, that’s the Office of Fire Investigation. | 是的 火警调查办公室 |
[15:28] | They have to determine the cause. | 他们得先决定起火原因 |
[15:31] | How long till I can get back in there? | 我什么时候才能进去 |
[15:33] | Depends what they find. | 那得看他们查出来的结果了 |
[15:34] | – Do you know how it started? – No. | -你知道是怎么起火的吗 -不知道 |
[15:37] | But I’ve been complaining to the landlord | 但是我和房东说了好几年 |
[15:38] | for years about a twitchy subpanel. | 那个电子面板有问题 |
[15:40] | Yeah, well, I’m sure someone will get in touch. | 应该有人会联系你的 |
[15:43] | Yeah, yeah. Okay. | 嗯 嗯 好的 |
[15:44] | Um, hey, man, thanks again. | 伙计 再次感谢你 |
[15:45] | – I owe you my life. – Yeah, glad you’re okay. | -我欠你一条命 -你没事就好 |
[15:55] | I didn’t realize we were low on anything. | 我都不知道我们有东西不够用了 |
[15:56] | My bad. I should’ve checked that. | 对不起 我应该核查一下的 |
[15:58] | Um, no, we’re–we’re not. I just– | 不 没有 我只是… |
[16:01] | I just thought it never hurts to do a supply run, right? | 我只是觉得来补充一下东西总是没有害处的 |
[16:05] | Right. | 好吧 |
[16:09] | Am I crazy, or did I pick up on a little something-something | 是我脑子出问题了还是你和凯西之间 |
[16:14] | between you and Casey? | 真的有点火花 |
[16:15] | Casey? No, not–no. | 凯西 不不 没有 |
[16:21] | I just broke up with my boyfriend of two years, | 我刚和交往了两年的男友分手 |
[16:23] | which is a good thing, so. | 这是好事 所以 |
[16:24] | Casey’s definitely not my boyfriend. | 凯西绝对不是我男友 |
[16:26] | Oh, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:27] | I’m just saying I’m happy to talk boys anytime you want. | 我只是想说 你想什么时候和我聊男孩子都行 |
[16:33] | Speaking of which, | 说到这个 |
[16:35] | what is up with Gallo? | 加洛最近怎么样 |
[16:37] | Is he seeing anybody, or… | 他有没有跟什么人约会呀 |
[16:40] | You know, we’re not super close. | 你也知道 我们俩没那么熟 |
[16:41] | So I haven’t asked. | 我也没问过他 |
[16:45] | But I haven’t heard of anyone recently. So… | 但是我确实没听说他在跟谁交往 所以 |
[16:50] | Okay! | 这样呀 |
[16:52] | Good to know. | 我知道了 |
[17:02] | Hey, Mouch. What you got there, buddy? | 穆奇 你拿的是什么 |
[17:03] | You reading the phone book? | 你在看电话本吗 |
[17:05] | It’s the operations manual for 81. | 是81号云梯车的操作手册 |
[17:08] | Uh, you never read it? | 你没读过吗 |
[17:09] | You know, maybe that’s the problem, huh? | 所以这就是问题所在吧 |
[17:11] | No, Cruz… Of course I read it. | 没有 我当然读过 |
[17:14] | First thing I did last year after we got the new truck. | 去年我们刚收到新云梯车的时候 我就读了 |
[17:17] | Now I’m reading it again. Is that okay with you? | 现在我在重新看一遍 有什么问题吗 |
[17:20] | Yeah, sorry, Mouch. Was just a dumb joke. | 抱歉 穆奇 我就是在开玩笑 |
[17:23] | Hey, did you check the hydraulics? | 你有没有检查过液压设备 |
[17:24] | You know, maybe you got a bad seal | 可能是因为密封不牢 |
[17:25] | or a leaky hose line. | 或者管道泄漏的问题 |
[17:31] | Can’t you see he’s beating himself up? | 你没看出来他很自责吗 |
[17:34] | – I was just trying to help. – Yeah. Well, don’t. | -我只是想帮忙 -别白费力气了 |
[17:48] | What’s the address again? | 地址是什么来着 |
[17:49] | 255 South Archer. | 南阿切尔街255号 |
[17:51] | It was a warehouse fire full of cars. | 是装满车的仓库着火 |
[17:53] | Looking like an electrical fire. | 应该是电气起火 |
[17:55] | So they can release the scene? | 我们可以解封现场了吗 |
[17:56] | Oh, get in line. | 等等吧 |
[17:57] | I got two fatality fires taking priority right now. | 现在还有两起需要优先处理的致命性火灾 |
[18:00] | Uh, there’s just a guy | 就是有个人 |
[18:01] | that wants to check on one of the cars inside. | 想看一下那个车库里一辆车的情况 |
[18:02] | It should only take a few minutes. | 几分钟就好 |
[18:04] | Well, he can get in there | 只要有一位有资格的 |
[18:04] | once a qualified fire scene investigator signs off on the cause. | 火警现场调查员签字认证火灾原因 他就能进去 |
[18:09] | you know who’s qualified? | 你知道谁有资格吗 |
[18:10] | Kelly Severide. | 凯利·西弗莱德 |
[18:14] | You close out this investigation for me, | 你帮我处理好这次调查 |
[18:15] | and you can let your buddy in there to check on his car. | 我就让你的小伙伴进去看他的车 |
[18:18] | I don’t work at OFI. | 我不在火警调查办公室工作 |
[18:19] | You should, Severide. It’s in your blood. | 你应该在的 西弗莱德 你生来就适合干这个 |
[18:23] | If I do this, | 如果我去查 |
[18:24] | will you stop pestering me about coming back here? | 你能不再劝我回来了吗 |
[18:26] | No. | 不 |
[18:30] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:32] | Thanks, Van Meter. | 谢了 范米特 |
[18:33] | No, Severide. Thank you. | 不 西弗莱德 是我谢谢你 |
[18:42] | Look at this. Kelly Severide, back at OFI. | 看看 凯利·西弗莱德 又回来了 |
[18:45] | I know. I can’t seem to stay away. | 我知道 我好像总会绕回来 |
[18:47] | I met your girlfriend today | 我今天在副队长候选人会议上 |
[18:48] | at the lieutenant candidates meeting. | 见到了你女朋友 |
[18:51] | That so? | 然后呢 |
[18:52] | Took me till I was 42 to make lieutenant. | 我直到42岁才当上副队长 |
[18:54] | She’s really zooming up the ladder. | 她真的是平步青云啊 |
[18:56] | Well, she’s a great firefighter. | 她是个很优秀的消防员 |
[18:58] | If you say so. | 你说什么就是什么吧 |
[19:00] | These days, they promote people for all kind of reasons | 现在提拔人的理由真的五花八门 |
[19:02] | that have nothing to do with skill and experience. | 但就是不跟专业技能和经验沾上边 |
[19:04] | – She has both. – Sure. | -她技术能力和经验都很强 -行吧 |
[19:07] | But I’ll tell you what: | 但是我这么说吧 |
[19:08] | a victim that’s gotta be shoulder-carried down a ground ladder | 一位需要被抬下云梯的受害者 |
[19:10] | doesn’t care that there’re enough ladies in the CFD | 才不会关心消防队里有没有足够的女性 |
[19:13] | or enough diversity. | 或者够不够多样化 |
[19:14] | They just need saving. Am I right? | 只要自己能得救就行 我没说错吧 |
[19:16] | You might want to think about retirement, Chief. | 你该想想退休的事了 长官 |
[19:19] | You’re starting to sound a little creaky. | 你说话听起来有点迂腐 |
[19:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:23] | I get it. You gotta defend your girl. | 我明白 你要维护你女朋友 |
[19:26] | But it’s funny, ’cause folks around here are saying | 有趣的是 大家都在说 |
[19:28] | the real reason Kidd’s moving up so fast is you. | 基德升职这么快的原因是因为你 |
[19:32] | What are you talking about? | 你们什么意思 |
[19:33] | It can’t hurt– sleeping with an officer, | 又不会少块肉 跟警官上床而已 |
[19:35] | especially one so closely connected | 特别是跟和格里索姆局长这么亲近的人 |
[19:37] | to Commissioner Grissom. | 共度春宵 |
[19:38] | I’m just telling you what everyone else is saying. | 我只是把大家的传言告诉你 |
[19:41] | Don’t shoot the messenger. | 可别迁怒我 |
[19:44] | See you around, Severide. | 再见 西弗莱德 |
[20:00] | You’re in the wrong part of town, pal. | 伙计 你来错地方了 |
[20:02] | F51 is way the hell over there. | 51号消防队在那边儿呢 |
[20:04] | Uh, no. | 不是 |
[20:05] | My chief sent us to get our rig washed. | 我队长派我来洗个装备 |
[20:07] | He says it’s pretty much all you guys do up here. | 他说你们是专职做这个的 |
[20:10] | What’s up, you bastard? | 你的嘴可真毒 |
[20:12] | I just wanted to ask you guys about, you know, | 我就是想问问 |
[20:14] | an accident you had a while back here. | 之前发生的那起事故 |
[20:17] | You know, bobbing your aerial. | 你掉下云梯那次 |
[20:19] | You know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[20:21] | – Yeah, I know. – Yeah. | -我知道 -好 |
[20:22] | I was laid up for a month. This knee… | 我当时卧床一个月 我的膝盖 |
[20:24] | – Yeah? – Still ain’t right. | -怎么 -还没好利索 |
[20:26] | Why the sudden interest? | 为什么突然问这个 |
[20:28] | Oh, we just had a close call at 51. | 51号消防队有一次出警 |
[20:31] | Similar-type deal. | 情况差不多 |
[20:32] | I just wanted to get the details | 我就是想问问具体 |
[20:34] | to see if there was anything instructive to take away, | 有没有什么值得借鉴的地方 |
[20:37] | you know? | 行吗 |
[20:38] | How’d it happen? | 当时是什么情况 |
[20:39] | It was a house fire in Austin. | 当时奥斯丁有幢房子起火了 |
[20:40] | I was on a 28 up the bravo side. | 我在B区28号 |
[20:42] | Right. | 然后呢 |
[20:43] | Brambos is placing the aerial at a nearby window. | 布拉姆斯把云梯架在了附近的窗户上 |
[20:46] | Overshoots it somehow. | 但架过头了 |
[20:47] | Down I go, ladder and all. | 我一下去 梯子晃了 |
[20:50] | – Brambos, huh? – Yeah. | -是布拉姆斯吗 -对 |
[20:51] | He’s no greenhorn. | 他也不是新手啊 |
[20:52] | Nah. He’s got the opposite problem. | 不 正是因为他有经验 |
[20:54] | Been doing it so long, | 他干了太多年了 |
[20:56] | he’s just going through the motions. | 就是想当然的装装样子 |
[20:58] | It’s all good now, though. | 不过现在没事了 |
[20:58] | Got him riding a desk up at fire prevention, | 他到消防部门做文职了 |
[21:01] | counting heads at overcrowded bars. | 已经过上借酒消愁的生活了 |
[21:04] | So if you’re looking for a takeaway, | 你要是想听经验 |
[21:05] | I’d say the lesson is weed out the deadwood | 那我告诉你在涉及到队员生命危险前 |
[21:08] | before someone gets killed. | 及时清理门户 |
[21:10] | Well…that’s good insight. | 好吧 你说得对 |
[21:15] | – Thanks, Demblowski. – Sure thing. | -谢谢你 德默布洛斯基 -不客气 |
[21:18] | – See you around, Hermann. – Yeah. | -回见 赫尔曼 -好的 |
[21:25] | Hey, there. | 嗨 |
[21:29] | Heard you were at headquarters too. | 听说你之前也在总部 |
[21:31] | I was, yeah. | 我之前是 |
[21:32] | Uh, actually, | 实际上 |
[21:33] | I just ran into Chief Conway, and did you know that– | 我刚遇到康威队长 你知道 |
[21:35] | Oh, I have to say, | 我必须得说 |
[21:36] | I feel so much better after leaving that meeting. | 我离开那场会议后感觉好多了 |
[21:38] | I mean, people were coming up, saying really nice things. | 大家都来说了很多好话 |
[21:42] | – It meant a lot. – That’s…yeah. | -对我意义很大 -是啊 |
[21:46] | – I’m glad to hear it. – I’m geared up. | -听你这么说我很高兴 -我准备好了 |
[21:48] | I’m gonna hit the books hard. | 我要努力读书 |
[21:50] | I’m gonna dazzle those white shirts | 让领导们刮目相看 |
[21:51] | and get myself a promotion, do Boden proud. | 争取升职 让博登感到骄傲 |
[21:55] | You’ll take me through the squad later, right? | 你稍后会带我去队里过一遍吧 |
[22:00] | Uh, you don’t need my help with that. | 你不用我带你去 |
[22:02] | There’s–you know, there’s all kinds of diagrams and… | 我还要赶其他的图表 |
[22:04] | Diagrams? | 赶图表 |
[22:06] | I, um– | 我 |
[22:08] | I thought you were gonna walk me through it. | 我以为你要带我过一遍呢 |
[22:10] | Listen, I’ll make it fun. | 我保证不让你无聊 |
[22:11] | I’m sure you would. | 我知道 |
[22:13] | And I actually–I have a thing to do after shift. | 但我轮班后还有其他的事情要做 |
[22:16] | “A thing.” | “其他事” |
[22:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:21] | Capp, walk Kidd through squad, okay? | 卡普 带基德去消防队看一下好吗 |
[22:24] | Sure. After I get a little me time. | 没问题 等我享受完一人世界 |
[22:26] | – Now. – No, not– | -现在就去 -不用 |
[22:27] | – I can wait until you have time. – No, no. | -我可以等你有时间再说 -不行 |
[22:30] | Capp could use the extra training. | 卡普需要多训练一下 |
[22:36] | He’s in a mood. | 他不对劲 |
[22:38] | I’m not putting down the milkshake, FYI. | 我跟你说 我是不会放下手里的奶昔的 |
[22:46] | Come on. | 别呀 |
[22:49] | Okay, Chief, here’s all the equipment expenditures | 队长 这是第三小队 |
[22:52] | for the third quarter. | 所有的设备支出 |
[22:53] | – Thank you, Kylie. – Sure thing. | -谢谢你 凯莉 -不用谢 |
[22:56] | Gallo just caught me looking at the bad buildings map. | 加洛刚刚看到我在看坏房子地图 |
[23:00] | Yup. | 好 |
[23:00] | He says you guys keep track | 他说你们一直在关注 |
[23:01] | of all the dangerous abandoned properties | 这片区域所有危险的 |
[23:03] | in the area? | 废弃房产 |
[23:04] | Yeah, that’s right. It’s for our own safety. | 是的 为了我们的安全着想 |
[23:06] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[23:08] | I learn something new here, like, every five minutes. | 在这里我每天都能学到新知识 |
[23:11] | Yeah, best way to learn about firefighting | 是的 学消防的最佳地点 |
[23:13] | is in the firehouse. | 就是消防局 |
[23:13] | Oh, God, I love it. | 我太喜欢了 |
[23:18] | Uh, are you okay? | 你还好了吗 |
[23:24] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:25] | Well, you know, guess I’ll have to go without. | 看来只能不用这个了 |
[23:29] | I think you just… | 我想你得… |
[23:38] | There. Try it now. | 好了 试试 |
[23:40] | Hmm. | 好吧 |
[23:51] | – Thank you, Kylie. – Any time, Chief. | -谢谢你 凯莉 -别客气 队长 |
[24:14] | – There you are. – Yeah. | -来了 -是的 |
[24:17] | Uh, bunch of calls and a supply run. | 出了几次警 还要补充补给 |
[24:19] | So… | 那个… |
[24:23] | I don’t want things to be weird between us. | 我不想我们之间变得很奇怪 |
[24:26] | Neither do I. They don’t have to be. | 我也不想 也没有必要 |
[24:32] | I know what I said the other night. | 我知道我那天晚上说了一些不该说的 |
[24:35] | But you have to know… | 但你要知道… |
[24:39] | my feelings for you… | 我对你的感觉… |
[24:42] | they’re real, Sylvie… | 是真的 希尔薇… |
[24:46] | regardless of Gabby. | 跟加比无关 |
[24:48] | There is no “Regardless of Gabby.” | 没有什么”跟加比无关” |
[24:51] | That’s the point. | 那才是重点 |
[24:55] | I’m not sure that has to be true. | 我不确定是不是这样 |
[24:59] | I am. | 我确定 |
[25:03] | Matt, what happened between us, | 马特 我们之间的事 |
[25:06] | it can’t happen again. | 仅此一次 |
[25:08] | Ever. | 永远都不会再发生 |
[25:14] | You–you’ve been such a great friend to me. | 你是我特别好的朋友 |
[25:18] | I feel the same way. | 你也是 |
[25:20] | I just… | 我只是… |
[25:22] | I need a little space right now, okay? | 我现在需要点空间 好吗 |
[25:25] | I can’t go right back to the way things were | 我没办法回到过去 |
[25:29] | and pretend nothing happened. | 装作什么都没发生 |
[25:33] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:35] | Yeah, yeah. | 我明白 明白 |
[25:42] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:07] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah. I’m fine. | 没事 |
[26:15] | Here. | 给 |
[26:23] | Ambulance 61… | 61号救护车… |
[26:24] | – Person injured, – Of course. | -有人受伤 -行吧 |
[26:25] | 395 South Madison. | 麦迪逊南街395号 |
[26:36] | Hello? Paramedics. | 有人吗 我们是医护人员 |
[26:39] | Over here! Help! | 这里 救命 |
[26:41] | Please! | 拜托 |
[26:43] | – What happened? – That thing flew into me. | -发生什么事了 -那东西撞到我了 |
[26:49] | All right, here. | 好的 |
[26:50] | Let’s just take a look. | 让我们看一下 |
[27:16] | I heard this buzzing noise, | 我就听到嗡嗡的响声 |
[27:18] | Like a swarm of bees heading straight for me. | 像一群蜜蜂冲向我 |
[27:21] | How’s the pain? The fentanyl kick in yet? | 还疼吗 芬太尼起作用了吗 |
[27:24] | I think so? | 应该吧 |
[27:25] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我的腿没知觉了 |
[27:27] | Oh, good. Then it’s working. | 很好 那就是起作用了 |
[27:32] | Uh, I found…it. | 我找到了… |
[27:41] | Uh, pretty clean cut. | 削得很锋利 |
[27:42] | Should be able to reattach it, no problem. | 应该能接上 没事的 |
[27:50] | Hey, I see you ,Wesley! | 我看到你了 韦斯利 |
[28:05] | Playtime is over! | 游戏时间结束了 |
[28:11] | Can I get in trouble for that? | 我会因此而惹上麻烦吗 |
[28:13] | That thing was clearly a threat to our safety. | 那玩意很显然会威胁到我们的安全 |
[28:15] | Finish it. | 砸了它 |
[28:22] | You know, I feel like you might need this more than I do. | 我觉得你比我更需要这么做 |
[28:25] | No, no. You do it. | 不 不 你来 |
[28:27] | – I’ll do it. – No, no, no. | -我来 -不 不 不 |
[28:28] | You should stay still. | 你待着别动 |
[28:29] | You ever heard of smash therapy? | 你有听说过粉碎疗法吗 |
[28:32] | People pay good money for this. | 有人还会专门花很多钱这么做呢 |
[28:36] | Go for it. | 来吧 |
[28:39] | Sure. Why not? | 行啊 为什么不呢 |
[28:44] | Sit still for me? Lean back. | 坐好了 往后靠 |
[28:46] | There you go. | 很好 |
[28:59] | You sure this is cool? Just going inside? | 你确定这样可以吗 直接进去 |
[29:01] | Yeah, it’s on the up and up. | 嗯 光明正大进去就行了 |
[29:03] | I know the guy that runs OFI. I talked to him myself. | 我认识火警调查办公室的人 找他聊了聊 |
[29:07] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[29:13] | Oh, man. What a mess. | 天啊 真是一团糟 |
[29:17] | I can’t believe I tried to fight my way through this. | 真不敢相信我当初还想冲进来 |
[29:20] | You must think I’m some kind of stupid. | 你肯定觉得我是个蠢货 |
[29:22] | I don’t know. | 不一定 |
[29:23] | I’ve seen a lot of people run back into fires | 我见过很多人冲回火场 |
[29:25] | for photo albums, wedding dresses, | 想拿相册 婚纱 |
[29:28] | Grandma’s recipe book. | 奶奶的菜谱之类的 |
[29:30] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[29:31] | But those are all things you can carry. | 但是那些都是能拿出来的东西 |
[29:33] | How the hell were you planning on getting out of here | 你当时打算开着车 |
[29:34] | with a car? | 怎么出来 |
[29:36] | I didn’t really think it through. | 我脑子里也没想清楚 |
[29:39] | – Where is it? – Back corner. | -停在哪里 -后面的角落 |
[29:46] | Damn. | 天 |
[29:55] | Hoo-hoo-hoo! Look at that. | 看啊 |
[30:02] | Looks like the heat blew a tire out over here. | 高温炸了一个这边的轮胎 |
[30:06] | Anything else? | 还有别的损伤吗 |
[30:08] | – Not that I can see. – Frickin’ miracle. | -我暂时没看到 -真是奇迹啊 |
[30:11] | Barely been touched. | 几乎完好无损 |
[30:13] | She’s a beauty, Ken. | 真是个美人 肯 |
[30:15] | Your dad had great taste. | 你爸爸的品味很不错 |
[30:21] | Take as much time as you need. | 你慢慢看 |
[30:23] | I’m gonna have a look around, jot some notes down, | 我去到处转转 做点记录 |
[30:24] | and sign off on the paperwork. | 确认一下文件 |
[30:27] | Wait, so that’s how you got them to let us in here? | 等等 你是这样才让我们进来的吗 |
[30:29] | You offered to do their job for them? | 你帮他们做他们的工作吗 |
[30:31] | Ah, it’s no big deal. | 没什么的 |
[30:32] | It’s a big deal to me, Kelly. | 对我来说可不是 凯利 |
[30:34] | This car’s about the only thing keeping me sane. | 这辆车几乎是让我保持理智的唯一一样东西 |
[30:37] | 400 horses, nice piece of road. | 400马力 跑上一段 |
[30:39] | You just leave all your problems | 你所有的问题 |
[30:41] | in the rearview mirror. | 就都扔进了后视镜 |
[30:47] | I’m still finding my way around, | 我还在慢慢熟悉这里 |
[30:49] | but it seems like anything dealing with the vehicles | 但是看起来和车辆有关的东西 |
[30:51] | is in this cabinet. | 都在这个柜子里 |
[30:55] | Oh, we don’t call them “Vehicles.” | 我们不叫”车辆” |
[30:55] | We call them “Apparatuses.” | 我们都叫社备 |
[30:57] | “Apparati,” Actually. | 其实应该是设备 |
[31:00] | What are we looking for, exactly? | 到底要找什么 |
[31:02] | Transfer paperwork. | 转手文件 |
[31:04] | There’s this lickspittle at headquarters. | 总部有个爱溜须拍马的家伙 |
[31:06] | His name is Gorsch, | 名字叫高尔什 |
[31:07] | and he got us this used truck at auction | 他给我们弄了一批克利夫兰的 |
[31:10] | from some firehouse down in Cleveland. | 旧消防车 |
[31:12] | I just need the phone number. | 我要查他们的电话 |
[31:14] | Why do you wanna talk to them? | 你为什么要找他们 |
[31:15] | Well, every rig has got its quirks, you know? | 每个装备都会有一点小问题 |
[31:18] | A touchy gearbox, a sticky compartment door. | 变速箱不稳 车门太紧之类的 |
[31:21] | I just wanna see if any of these guys in Cleveland | 我只是想问问克利夫兰的人 |
[31:25] | had any technical issues with that aerial. | 知不知道云梯有问题 |
[31:29] | – That’s a good idea, I guess. – Yeah. | -这主意不错 -是啊 |
[31:32] | Hey, Kylie? Come clean. | 凯莉 说实话吧 |
[31:36] | What do you have on Chief Boden? | 你手上有博登队长的什么把柄 |
[31:40] | Why is he so nice to you? | 他为什么对你这么好 |
[31:43] | Uh, because he’s a giant teddy bear? | 因为他是一个大泰迪熊吗 |
[31:46] | – What? – He’s more like a grizzly. | -怎么了 -大棕熊还差不多 |
[31:49] | Or a T. Rex. | 或者霸王龙 |
[31:52] | The only assistant | 唯一一个 |
[31:53] | that’s lasted more than two months with Boden | 在博登身边超过两个月的助理 |
[31:55] | was a lady named Connie, | 是一个叫康妮的女士 |
[31:57] | and that’s only because she was tougher than him. | 那只是因为她比他更凶 |
[32:01] | – For real? – Yeah, for real. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[32:08] | – What about this? – That is it! | -这个呢 -就是这个 |
[32:10] | Truck 81. | 81号云梯车 |
[32:12] | – Thank you, Kylie. – Happy to help. | -谢谢你 凯莉 -不客气 |
[32:15] | T. Rex. | 霸王龙 |
[32:27] | Got a few minutes? | 有空吗 |
[32:29] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 好啊 |
[32:33] | – You and Brett? – Not anymore. | -你和布莱特 -现在没了 |
[32:36] | Looks like that was the extent of it. | 看来我们仅此而已了 |
[32:39] | Gabby, our relationship, | 我和加比的那段感情 |
[32:42] | it’s always gonna be an issue for Sylvie. | 会让希尔薇一直耿耿于怀 |
[32:45] | And for you? | 那你呢 |
[32:47] | I thought so. | 我以为我也会 |
[32:50] | But to be honest, these last few months, | 但实话说过去几个月里 |
[32:51] | I haven’t had any contact with Gabby | 我和加比没有任何联系 |
[32:54] | or even thought much about her. | 甚至都没怎么想到她 |
[32:57] | Sylvie’s been the only one on my mind. | 我心里只有希尔薇一个人 |
[33:01] | But you’re just gonna let it go. | 但你也还是想要放手 |
[33:02] | That’s what she wants. | 希尔薇想要这样 |
[33:04] | So…I don’t know. | 所以 我也搞不懂了 |
[33:09] | – Maybe it’s for the best. – Is it? | -也许这样才最好 -是么 |
[33:16] | Sounds to me like you got it pretty bad for Brett. | 在我看来你是真的很喜欢布莱特 |
[33:22] | I think that’s exactly why I have to pull back. | 我想这正是我要放手的原因 |
[33:27] | It’s the best thing…for her. | 这对她来说 才最好 |
[33:44] | Damn. | 唉 |
[34:17] | You don’t like the standing desk. | 你不喜欢这个站立办公桌 |
[34:19] | It’s not that I don’t like. | 我不是不喜欢 |
[34:21] | I just… | 我只是 |
[34:23] | I don’t like it. | 好吧我就是不喜欢 |
[34:25] | Whoever invented it needs their butt kicked. | 发明这东西的人真该被狠狠收拾一顿 |
[34:27] | Why didn’t you just say so? | 那你为什么不直说呢 |
[34:31] | Chief, just ’cause I’m a girl, | 局长 您不用因为我是女人 |
[34:33] | you don’t have to go easy on me. | 就对我客客气气的 |
[34:35] | It is not because you are a girl. | 这不是因为你的性别 |
[34:39] | It’s because I don’t wanna be the one | 是因为我不想当那个 |
[34:39] | to dampen your enthusiasm for this job. | 打消你工作热情的恶人 |
[34:43] | The only thing that can dampen my enthusiasm | 看到我的局长因为害怕正常对待我 |
[34:46] | is watching my chief squatting on a box | 而蹲在一个箱子上 |
[34:49] | because he’s too scared to treat me like a normal person. | 只有这才会打消我的热情 |
[34:52] | If one of your guys put this here, | 如果要是换个男性下属搞了这一出 |
[34:54] | what would you say to them? | 你会对他们说什么 |
[34:55] | I’d say, “Get this thing out of my sight right now.” | 我会说 立刻把这玩意儿从我眼前弄走 |
[35:01] | You got it, Chief. | 遵命 局长 |
[35:12] | And get my chair back in here. | 还有 把我的椅子搬回来 |
[35:14] | Yes, sir. | 是 局长 |
[35:19] | What are we doing, Hermann, huh? | 你要搞什么 赫尔曼 |
[35:20] | Shift’s over. | 班结束了 |
[35:21] | Casey doesn’t wanna talk to me anyway. | 再说凯西也不想跟我谈 |
[35:22] | Listen, I’ve got something you both need to see. | 听着 我找到了些你们俩都得看的东西 |
[35:24] | So just come on. Hey, Casey? | 所以跟着就是了 凯西 |
[35:27] | You got a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[35:28] | It’s about the aerial. | 是关于云梯的事 |
[35:30] | I thought we put that to bed. | 我以为这事不会再提了 |
[35:32] | You’re gonna wanna know about this. | 但你会想知道这个的 |
[35:43] | Recall notice. Where’d this come from? | 召回通知 这是从哪儿来的 |
[35:45] | I called the fire company in Cleveland | 我联系了克利夫兰的消防队 |
[35:47] | that Gorsch bought your truck from. | 就是戈尔什去买来你们云梯车的地方 |
[35:49] | That model has intermittent issues | 这款车型偶尔会出现 |
[35:52] | with the override switch, | 超驰控制开关的问题 |
[35:54] | which affects the turntable control. | 这会影响转台的操控 |
[35:57] | Which could throw the aerial off balance. | 就可能让云梯失去平衡 |
[36:01] | Now, Gorsch was supposed to get it fixed | 戈尔什在把车送来之前 |
[36:04] | before we took delivery. | 应该修好这问题才是 |
[36:05] | But I called the manufacturer, | 但我联系了厂家 |
[36:08] | and guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[36:10] | The repairs were never made. | 车压根没修过 |
[36:12] | Gorsch was probably too busy kissing the commissioner’s ass. | 戈尔什忙着拍消防局长马屁 没空去管 |
[36:15] | The good news, though, | 但好消息是 |
[36:16] | is it wasn’t operator error after all. | 这压根不是操作员的失误 |
[36:23] | Good. Yeah. | 确实是好消息 |
[36:27] | I better get this handled. | 我把这事料理好吧 |
[36:34] | Sorry about giving you a hard time, Mouch. | 穆奇 抱歉之前我为难你了 |
[36:36] | No, Captain. I’m just relieved. | 没事 队长 我也觉得如释重负 |
[36:46] | Hermann… | 赫尔曼 |
[36:47] | What possessed you to do all that legwork? | 你犯什么邪了 竟然干了这么多麻烦事 |
[36:50] | I knew you didn’t screw up, so it had to be something else. | 我知道不是你的错 所以肯定另有原因 |
[36:54] | Gorsch! | 戈尔什 |
[36:56] | – Frickin’ Gorsch. – I hate that guy! | -天杀的戈尔什 -我恨这货 |
[37:01] | You were right, you know. Smash therapy works. | 你说得没错 砸东西确实有用 |
[37:04] | Right? I told you. | 对吧 我都告诉你了 |
[37:05] | Yeah, you did. | 确实 |
[37:07] | Thanks, Mackey. | 谢谢你 麦基 |
[37:08] | Any time, partner. | 不用客气 搭档 |
[37:10] | Ooh, Gallo. | 加洛 |
[37:11] | If I was to give you my number, | 要是我给了你电话号码 |
[37:12] | you would call me, right? | 你一定会打给我的对不对 |
[37:14] | Cruz would murder me, and you know it. | 你明知道克鲁兹会杀了我 |
[37:17] | – Don’t give up. – Oh, I won’t, trust me. | -别放弃啊 -我不会的 相信我 |
[37:22] | Hey, guy. | 嗨 |
[37:23] | I’ll take another refill, my good man. | 帮我续杯吧 |
[37:26] | That’s your ninth tonight. | 这已经是你今晚的第九杯了 |
[37:30] | Free drinks for life. | 毕竟终生免费 |
[37:36] | I’m sorry that I didn’t tell you. | 抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[37:38] | I’ve been in kind of a tailspin over it. | 我最近被搞得晕头转向的 |
[37:41] | How was the kiss? | 接吻的感觉如何 |
[37:45] | I mean, was it good? | 我是说 感觉好吗 |
[37:48] | It was. | 挺好的 |
[37:49] | – So not helpful, Stella. – My bad. | -一点也没帮忙 史黛拉 -我的错 |
[37:53] | I just need to put it behind me and move on. | 我只需要彻底翻篇 |
[37:56] | And I can do that. | 我可以的 |
[37:58] | I mean, there are good men who aren’t still, deep down, | 肯定还有别的没有那么 |
[38:02] | in love with their exes, right? | 痴迷前任的好男人吧 |
[38:04] | I mean, you found Severide. | 你就找到了西弗莱德呢 |
[38:08] | What? | 什么 |
[38:09] | He is being a real weirdo. | 他现在怪得很 |
[38:12] | So first he saddled me with Capp for a squad study session. | 先是鸽了我和卡普的分队学习 |
[38:17] | And then he bailed on me again tonight, | 然后今晚他又鸽了我 |
[38:19] | and both times he said he had “a thing.” | 两次都说他有事 |
[38:24] | You didn’t ask for any specifics? | 你没问他是什么事 |
[38:27] | No. I probably should’ve. | 没有 也许我应该问的 |
[38:31] | Something is up. | 感觉不对劲 |
[38:33] | That is for sure. | 那是自然 |
[38:36] | Hey, Captain! | 队长 |
[38:38] | What are we drinking tonight? | 今晚喝什么啊 |
[38:41] | – Uh, I’ll take a whiskey. – All right. | -我喝威士忌 -好嘞 |
[38:47] | If you don’t mind me saying, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[38:49] | the way that you handled | 我想说你对穆奇一事的 |
[38:51] | that whole Mouch situation, that was really great. | 处理方法真的很棒 |
[38:54] | It really meant a lot to him, | 他真的很开心 |
[38:56] | the way that you were so willing | 能够看到你 |
[38:57] | to just let it go and move on. | 愿意放下 继续往前看 |
[39:02] | Yeah. Well… | 唉 |
[39:06] | Guess I’m pretty good at that. Hey. | 看来我很擅长做这种事吧 |
[39:10] | Make it a double? | 改成两杯 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 |
[39:26] | I gotta admit, Kelly, | 我得承认 凯利 |
[39:28] | I didn’t expect you to show up and provide free manual labor. | 我没想到你会来当免费劳动力 |
[39:32] | Well, I wasn’t gonna let you do this one-handed. | 我不可能让你一个人辛苦的 |
[39:34] | Truth is, | 事实上 |
[39:36] | I needed to give my girlfriend some space. | 我需要给我女朋友一些空间 |
[39:38] | Uh-oh. In the doghouse? | 狗舍的事吗 |
[39:40] | Nah, nothing like that. | 不是 |
[39:43] | I’m just doing her more harm than good right now, | 我现在对她来说是一种伤害 |
[39:45] | even if she doesn’t know it. | 尽管她并不知道 |
[39:51] | All right, man. You’re good to go. | 好了兄弟 可以开了 |
[39:53] | You ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[39:54] | Me? | 我 |
[39:55] | You just brought this thing back from the grave. | 你把这个东西从坟墓里带了出来 |
[39:57] | You should be the first one to drive it. | 当然应该你第一个来 |
[39:59] | Kelly, man, you saved my life, | 凯利 你救了我的命 |
[40:01] | gave me peace of mind. | 还让我找到了安宁 |
[40:02] | This is all I have to offer in return. | 我这是我唯一能够报答你的 |
[40:04] | Indulge me. | 纵容我一下 |
[40:16] | All right. | 好 |
[40:17] | Hell yeah. Let’s go. | 管他的 走吧 |
[40:18] | My man. | 好兄弟 |