时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What if I set up a program where I recruit young women | 如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的 |
[00:08] | to be junior firefighters? | 女学生中招募初级消防员 |
[00:10] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[00:11] | I don’t want to cosponsor Girls On Fire | 我不想跟她一起主办烈焰女孩 |
[00:13] | without someone who’s dependable. | 如果这个女长官不够可靠的话 |
[00:15] | Wendy Seager. | 温蒂·西格 |
[00:17] | The woman who threw vibes at you right in front of me? | 那个在我面前对你暗送秋波的女人 |
[00:20] | Whatever you need, sign me up. | 不管你需要什么 我都乐意帮忙 |
[00:24] | With this baby on the way, | 即将降生的宝宝 |
[00:25] | I can’t help but feel like | 我不禁觉得她好像 |
[00:26] | she’s just gonna disappear again. | 又要消失了 |
[00:28] | You’re moving to Chicago? | 你要搬来芝加哥 |
[00:29] | Don’t worry. We won’t invade your space | 不用担心 我们不会在你不愿意的情况下 |
[00:31] | or your life in any way that you don’t want. | 侵犯你的空间和生活 |
[00:33] | I’m not worried, Julie. | 我一点也不担心 朱莉 |
[00:38] | I like the yellow. | 我喜欢黄色 |
[00:40] | It’s so warm and sunny for a nursery. | 用在婴儿房里又温暖又阳光 |
[00:41] | Yeah, but which yellow, saffron ivory | 但是哪种黄色 深象牙色 |
[00:44] | or magnolia summer bloom? | 还是夏季木兰黄 |
[00:45] | Oh, definitely saffron ivory. | 当然是深象牙色 |
[00:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:49] | Oh, I wanted to ask you guys. | 对了我还想问问你们 |
[00:50] | So Scott gets here on Friday with the rest of our things, | 周五斯科特要带着行李搬过来 |
[00:53] | and I thought we’d celebrate the move to Chicago | 我们想办一个庆祝 |
[00:56] | with a dinner out. | 搬进芝加哥的晚宴 |
[00:57] | – Any suggestions? – Oh, Alfonzo’s on Rush, | -有建议吗 -阿方索家的外卖 |
[00:59] | great Italian. | 非常棒的意大利菜 |
[01:00] | I’d do Gibsons, | 我推荐吉布森餐厅 |
[01:01] | best steak in the city, and that’s saying something. | 全城最好的牛排 已经很能说明品质了 |
[01:04] | There’s also Swift & Sons. I love that place. | 还有斯威夫特父子餐厅 我很喜欢那里 |
[01:06] | Oh, guys, okay, we’ve got to hit the road, | 好了几位 我们得出门了 |
[01:07] | or we’re gonna be late for shift. | 不然就要迟到了 |
[01:10] | Okay, well, thank you, guys, for the coffee and the advice. | 多谢你们的咖啡和建议 |
[01:13] | Of course. | 不客气 |
[01:15] | Don’t do Alfonzo’s. | 别选阿方索餐厅 |
[01:16] | Cruz has really wonky taste in fine dining. | 克鲁兹对美食的口味很诡异 |
[01:18] | – I heard that. – What? | -我听到了 -怎么了 |
[01:23] | And that is why we’re calling it Girls On Fire. | 所以我们才起名叫做烈焰女孩 |
[01:28] | Hell yeah, it will be challenging, | 当然 肯定会充满挑战 |
[01:30] | but you show up, you put in the blood, | 但是你们来参加 付出努力 |
[01:33] | sweat, and tears, and this program could change your life. | 挥洒汗水泪水 这个项目就能改变你的一生 |
[01:37] | We’ll have a lot of fun too. | 而且我们还有许多乐趣 |
[01:42] | Hey, you, with the gum. | 吃口香糖的那个 |
[01:49] | You must have a lot of energy to snap gum | 你的咬劲一定很足 |
[01:51] | through my whole presentation. | 我讲一路你嚼一路 |
[01:54] | This program could be a great way | 而这个项目没准就是 |
[01:56] | for you to channel that energy. | 非常适合你燃烧这份干劲 |
[02:01] | All right, sign-ups are right here. | 好了 请在这里签字 |
[02:03] | Thanks for listening. | 多谢大家听讲 |
[02:04] | We know the school made you show up, | 我知道是学校逼你们来的 |
[02:06] | but we really appreciate it. | 但我们还是非常感谢 |
[02:08] | Fun starts next week. | 一切乐趣尽在下周 |
[02:12] | That’s the third time we’ve done this pitch, | 我们已经讲了三遍了 |
[02:14] | and there’s still no takers. | 还是每人报名 |
[02:17] | We might need another approach, | 没准我们需要换一种方法 |
[02:20] | one a little less intimidating. | 不那么…吓人的方法 |
[02:30] | Intimidating. | 吓人 |
[02:32] | Can you believe that? | 你能相信吗 |
[02:34] | It’s a great idea for a program. | 这个项目的想法很好 |
[02:36] | I’m sure you’ll get sign-ups. | 肯定会有人报名的 |
[02:38] | Well, it better be soon, | 那最好赶快 |
[02:39] | because Captain Horton says that if we don’t get recruits | 因为霍顿队长说如果下周的拨款截止日前 |
[02:41] | by the funding deadline next week, | 我们招不到人报名的话 |
[02:43] | then he will shut us down. | 他就会取消我们的项目 |
[02:45] | And not for nothing, but– | 而且不是我找事 但是 |
[02:48] | Seager has an opinion about everything. | 西格对什么都有意见 |
[02:50] | I mean, it must have been tough for you working with her. | 你跟她共事肯定不容易 |
[02:55] | Um, nothing I haven’t dealt with before. | 没什么我对付不来的 |
[02:57] | Truck 81, Squad 3, | 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 |
[02:59] | Engine 51, Ambulance 61, | 51号水罐车 61号救护车 |
[03:01] | Battalion 25, structure fire… | 25大队 建筑火灾 |
[03:17] | Hey, back up. | 大家退后 |
[03:20] | Engine, let’s get water on it | 水罐车 给建筑灭火 |
[03:21] | before this whole place lights up. | 抢在整栋建筑都烧着之前 |
[03:23] | Squad, get inside of that unit. | 抢险队 去起火的房间 |
[03:25] | Give me a primary search. | 进行初步搜索 |
[03:26] | Truck, clear the room above. | 云梯车 疏散上层房间 |
[03:28] | Looks like the fire is working its way up. | 看起来火要烧到上层了 |
[03:30] | – Joe, you and me upstairs. – Copy that. | -乔 你和我去楼上 -收到 |
[03:32] | Solid core doors and steel frames. | 实心门板 钢制门框 |
[03:34] | – Cruz… – Yeah. | -克鲁兹 -到 |
[03:35] | Grab a rabbit tool and catch up with me. | 拿工具包来跟着我 |
[03:38] | Hey, is there anyone inside? | 里面有什么人吗 |
[03:41] | No, I was just trying to grab– | 没有 我只是想过来… |
[03:42] | All right, well, get back with the others. | 好 你跟其他人待在一起吧 |
[03:44] | – Hey, Capp. – Yeah. | -卡普 -到 |
[03:45] | Get him out of here. | 让他离开这里 |
[03:47] | All right, come on. | 请跟我来 |
[04:00] | – Hit it. – Yep. | -砸开 -好 |
[04:01] | Got it. | 我来 |
[04:06] | We got a safety latch, Captain. | 这里有个安全闩 队长 |
[04:18] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:23] | Fire department. Call out. | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[04:37] | Here, got one. | 这里有人 |
[05:01] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[05:03] | Give me a hand. | 帮我一把 |
[05:04] | Yep. | 好 |
[05:09] | Come on. | 我们出去 |
[05:21] | He was under water in the tub. | 他之前在浴缸里被水淹着 |
[05:28] | No pulse. Cruz, start compressions. | 没有脉搏 克鲁兹 开始按压 |
[05:37] | – I got her. – Smoke inhalation. | -我来扶着她 -吸入烟尘 |
[05:41] | Let me see. | 我看看 |
[05:47] | – Okay, I got a pulse. – Yeah. | -有脉搏了 -好 |
[05:49] | Will you bag her? | 帮她上气囊 |
[05:50] | Got it. | 好的 |
[05:58] | Stop compressions. | 开始按压 |
[06:22] | Oh, pancakes will be ice cold by now. | 现在煎饼肯定凉透了 |
[06:24] | I’ll toss ’em and get lunch started? | 我去扔了重新做午餐吧 |
[06:26] | Yeah, I’ll give you a hand. | 我帮你 |
[06:28] | You good? | 你还好吗 |
[06:30] | No such thing as “Nice try” in firefighting. | 消防员根本没有”你尽力了”这种说法 |
[06:33] | We got one save. | 我们救了一个人 |
[06:35] | Let’s focus on that. | 专注于这个吧 |
[06:39] | Well, my parents are coming in in a couple of weeks | 我的父母几周后要过来 |
[06:42] | to meet with Julie. | 跟朱莉见面 |
[06:43] | They’re really supportive. | 他们很支持我 |
[06:46] | Not surprised. | 我不惊讶 |
[06:48] | You got one of those super-weird families | 你们家就是那种特别奇葩的 |
[06:49] | where everybody acts reasonably and gets along. | 所有人都很讲理 相处特别融洽的那种 |
[06:56] | Tell me if I’m crazy, but it seemed like you got | 可能是我多心了 今天早上朱莉走之后 |
[06:59] | a little quiet when Julie left this morning. | 你好像有点安静 |
[07:02] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[07:04] | I guess–we’ve been having so much fun together. | 可能是最近在一起都很开心 |
[07:08] | I’m just not sure what’s gonna happen once Scott gets here | 我不确定等斯科特也搬来 以后孩子出生 |
[07:11] | and the baby comes. | 我们会怎么样 |
[07:14] | I’m not sure how I fit in, you know? | 我不知道我该如何自处 你明白吗 |
[07:16] | Girl, please. | 妞 别闹 |
[07:18] | I’ve seen you and Julie together. | 我见过你和朱莉在一起的样子 |
[07:21] | The bond’s not gonna break for anyone or anything. | 任何人或事都无法破坏你们的感情 |
[07:24] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[07:27] | You know, the comics page used to be funny. | 以前连环漫画页很好看的 |
[07:30] | When? | 什么时候 |
[07:31] | “Calvin & Hobbes,” “The Far Side,” | 《凯文和跳跳虎》 《月球背面》 |
[07:33] | “Garfield” | 《加菲猫》 |
[07:35] | You were so close to winning your first argument, Capp. | 你本来差点都要赢得这场争论了 卡普 |
[07:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[07:42] | So I just hopped on Reddit, | 我刚才去论坛上看了看 |
[07:44] | and there’s this thread that says, | 有这么一条提问 |
[07:45] | “Do you know this firefighter from 2004?” | “有人认识2004年这位消防员吗” |
[07:47] | So I clicked on the link, and behold. | 我点了链接 请大家看 |
[07:51] | Oh, is that Casey? | 那不是凯西吗 |
[07:54] | Oh, Casey. | 凯西 |
[07:55] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[07:58] | It is from 2004. | 确实是2004年的 |
[08:00] | That’s Shimblecock. | 那是辛伯柯克 |
[08:02] | We only worked Engine 128 together for one year. | 我们只在128水罐车上共事过一年 |
[08:05] | That’s his name? | 他叫这个名字吗 |
[08:06] | Shimblecock? | 辛伯柯克[谐音”象征大屌”] |
[08:07] | Yep. | 对 |
[08:10] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | So the, uh, the person that posted this wants to find you. | 是这样 发帖的人想找你 |
[08:14] | How should I respond? | 我该怎么回复 |
[08:15] | Hey, don’t, no. It’s a trap. | 别回复 肯定是陷阱 |
[08:16] | It’s one of those Russian bot farm-type deals, | 肯定是那种俄罗斯机器人农场式交易 |
[08:19] | you know, where they put out little lures | 就是他们故意把小诱饵 |
[08:20] | into the cyberspace trying to reel you in. | 放到网络空间上引你上钩 |
[08:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[08:25] | Eh, you know, just put out something vague, | 可以先给点模糊的信息 |
[08:27] | see what he wants. | 看看他想干什么 |
[08:28] | Okay. | 行 |
[08:39] | Afternoon. | 下午好 |
[08:43] | Help you with something? | 有什么事找我吗 |
[08:44] | Darren Lamar, Milwaukee P.D. | 我叫达伦·拉马尔 来自密尔沃基警局 |
[08:48] | I understand you guys pulled a victim | 据我所知 你们在今天早上的旅馆火灾里 |
[08:49] | out of a motel fire this morning, | 救出了一位受害者 |
[08:51] | Caucasian, male, 30s. | 白人 男性 三十来岁 |
[08:53] | That’s right, but he didn’t make it. | 没错 但他没活下来 |
[08:55] | Smoke got to him. | 吸入了太多烟雾 |
[08:57] | He was dead before the fire started. | 他在起火之前就死了 |
[09:01] | How do you figure, Milwaukee? | 你怎么看 密尔沃基人 |
[09:03] | He was a witness to a homicide | 他目击了一起 |
[09:04] | I’m working on up north. | 我在北部侦办的谋杀案 |
[09:06] | I guess someone didn’t want him talking. | 我猜有人想灭口 |
[09:12] | Anthony Harris, | 安东尼·哈里斯 |
[09:15] | 14 years old, | 14岁 |
[09:17] | good kid. | 是个好孩子 |
[09:19] | Thought if he played ball well enough he’d go to college. | 觉得自己打好球就能进大学 |
[09:22] | But his older brother sucked him into the gang life, | 但被他哥哥带入了黑帮 |
[09:26] | and a week ago Tuesday | 上周二 |
[09:28] | was shot and killed outside the Wisconsin Center, | 他在威斯康辛中心外面被枪杀了 |
[09:32] | drug deal gone bad. | 因为毒品交易黄了 |
[09:34] | Damn. | 该死 |
[09:35] | Black kid gets killed selling drugs, | 黑人孩子因为贩毒而被杀 |
[09:37] | nobody cares, but I do. | 没人会在乎 但我在乎 |
[09:41] | That was me once. | 他就是曾经的我 |
[09:42] | I escaped that life, | 我逃离了那种生活 |
[09:43] | and he had a chance to do the same. | 以前的我也可能会做同样的事 |
[09:45] | So I’m working the case as hard as I can. | 所以我要尽我所能查清楚这个案子 |
[09:49] | But I was getting nowhere, until out of the blue, | 但我一直毫无头绪 直我突然接到 |
[09:52] | I get a call from Brad Whittier from Chicago. | 芝加哥的布拉德·惠蒂尔打来的电话 |
[09:57] | Our victim at the motel fire. | 这就是我们在旅馆火灾中的受害人 |
[09:59] | He was at the Convention Center last week, | 他上周在威斯康辛中心 |
[10:00] | some kind of medical equipment show, | 参加某个医疗设备展 |
[10:02] | says he has info on Anthony’s death, | 他说他有关于安东尼死亡的线索 |
[10:05] | but he doesn’t want to talk on the phone. | 但他不想在电话上谈 |
[10:06] | Something’s got him scared. | 有些事吓着他了 |
[10:07] | So I told him to check into a motel and wait for me. | 所以我让他找家旅馆住下等我 |
[10:12] | By the time I got here, motel’s roasted, | 我到这里的时候 旅馆被烧焦了 |
[10:16] | Whittier’s dead. | 惠蒂尔死了 |
[10:19] | And you think this Milwaukee gang trailed him down here? | 你觉得密尔沃基黑帮跟踪他到这里了吗 |
[10:22] | All I know for sure is it’s no coincidence. | 我很确定这不是巧合 |
[10:26] | The Office of Fire Investigation | 因为出了人命 |
[10:27] | are looking into it since it involved a fatality. | 火灾调查办公室正在查这件事 |
[10:31] | Would be helpful if they find it was arson. | 如果他们发现这是纵火会有帮助吗 |
[10:34] | I’m out of my jurisdiction. | 这里不是我的管辖范围 |
[10:36] | I need Chicago Police to treat Whittier’s death as a murder. | 我得让芝加哥警方把惠蒂尔的死当成谋杀案来查 |
[10:43] | I have to get back home and work my case. | 我必须回去查案了 |
[10:46] | But if you people can figure out who set that fire, | 但如果你们能查出是谁放的火 |
[10:49] | it will tell me who killed Anthony Harris. | 我就会知道是谁杀了安东尼·哈里斯 |
[10:54] | Hey, Chief, can I get a little latitude | 队长 我有权 |
[10:55] | to get involved in this one? | 参与这个案子吗 |
[10:58] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[11:11] | the O.P. from the Reddit thread responded. | 论坛上那个贴主回复了 |
[11:14] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:15] | Uh, well, I responded to him, | 我回复他说 |
[11:17] | “Why do you want to know who this is?” | “你为什么想知道这是谁” |
[11:18] | And he said–check it out– | 然后他说 你来看看 |
[11:21] | “I have something important I want to say to him.” | “我有很重要的事要告诉他” |
[11:23] | Purposeful evade. | 故意转移话题 |
[11:24] | What did I say? Total sham. | 我说什么来着 一场骗局 |
[11:26] | Okay, but counterpoint, | 好吧 但正相反 |
[11:28] | I heard of this firefighter in Oklahoma, | 我听说过一位俄克拉荷马州的消防员 |
[11:30] | he rescued this old guy,. | 他救了个老头 |
[11:31] | Well, 20 years later, the old guy died, | 20年后 这个老头去世了 |
[11:33] | put the firefighter in this will, | 立下遗嘱 留给了这位消防员 |
[11:35] | left him millions. | 几百万 |
[11:36] | What–what was this rescue about anyway? | 那次救援是为了什么 |
[11:39] | No clue. | 不知道 |
[11:40] | Well, if we figure where and when the photo took place, | 如果我们搞清楚这张照片是何时何地拍的 |
[11:43] | maybe we can figure out what the call was. | 也许就能知道那次出警是干什么 |
[11:46] | Okay, let’s take a look here. | 好 看看这里 |
[11:47] | Um, well, obviously a pizza place. | 显然是家披萨店 |
[11:50] | Hey, Mouch, | 穆奇 |
[11:52] | isn’t that the logo from Goody’s Pizza? | 那是古蒂披萨店的标志吗 |
[11:55] | Hey, yeah. | 没错 |
[11:56] | They had, what, | 他们关门之前 |
[11:57] | maybe half a dozen locations before they shut down? | 可能有六家分店 |
[12:00] | I am on it. | 我马上去查 |
[12:02] | Okay, what else is in this photo? | 好 这张照片里还有什么 |
[12:12] | I had an epiphany. | 我突然想到个办法 |
[12:13] | – Yeah. – I was thinking | -好 -我在想 |
[12:15] | instead of confronting potential Girls On Fire | 我们不面对面接触潜在的烈焰女孩 |
[12:17] | face-to-face, what if we put up slip flyers | 而是在她们的社区周围 |
[12:19] | all around their neighborhoods? | 张贴传单如何 |
[12:20] | 你够厉害吗 加入烈焰女孩 | |
[12:22] | – Those are pretty sharp. – Right? | -这些传单挺漂亮的 -是吗 |
[12:24] | So if a girl walks by, catches her eye, | 那如果有位姑娘经过 看到这个传单 |
[12:26] | she’ll feel like signing up is her decision, | 她会想要报名加入吗 |
[12:28] | no pressure from school or adults. | 不会有学校或者家长给的压力 |
[12:30] | I mean, it’s worth a shot, but, you know, | 值得试试 但你也知道 |
[12:32] | we better get those up fast. | 我们最好快点开始贴 |
[12:34] | I was thinking the same thing. | 英雄所见略同 |
[12:35] | – Great. – Be great to get them up today. | -很好 -要是今天能贴完最好 |
[12:38] | Wait, why are you handing me the whole pile? | 等下 你为什么把整摞都给我 |
[12:40] | I wish I could help, | 我也希望能帮你 |
[12:41] | but I just got assigned a new OFI case, | 但是我刚接到一个新的火灾调查 |
[12:43] | and it’s time-sensitive. | 挺着急的 |
[12:45] | Ah, all right. | 好的 |
[12:47] | – You ready? – Yep. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[12:49] | Cruz is covering Squad rest of his shift. | 抢险队接下来交给克鲁兹 |
[12:51] | See you at home? | 一会儿家里见 |
[12:53] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[12:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢了 |
[13:09] | Looks like the fire started on this bed. | 看起来起火点是在床上 |
[13:13] | Guy was a smoker. | 这家伙是个烟枪 |
[13:16] | I’m not calling it arson if it turns out he just | 如果只是他不小心把烟灰搞到床罩上了 |
[13:17] | dropped his ashes onto the comforter. | 我不会把这个定为纵火案的 |
[13:26] | Accelerant? | 催化剂吗 |
[13:28] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[13:30] | Strange smell. | 味道很奇怪 |
[13:33] | Here, watch out. | 让下 小心 |
[13:40] | Maybe the fire started underneath the bed. | 或许起火点在床下 |
[13:42] | Or the accelerant was poured on top and it soaked through. | 或者是催化剂泼在床上 然后渗下来了 |
[14:02] | Hey, no one goes in this room, okay? | 没人能进这房间 |
[14:05] | What? | 什么 |
[14:07] | This is a crime scene now. | 这里现在是犯罪现场了 |
[14:08] | No one goes in until the investigation is complete. | 调查结束前 谁都不能进去 |
[14:12] | You’re the boss, my man. | 你说了算 长官 |
[14:23] | Uh-uh, now, didn’t– actually, | 别说话 其实 |
[14:25] | social media played a major role in– | 社交媒体在阿拉伯之春 |
[14:28] | in the Arab Spring. | 起到很重要的作用 |
[14:29] | Ahh, that’s your example, the Arab Spring? | 你就举这个例子 阿拉伯之春吗 |
[14:33] | – Yeah. – What are you guys arguing about? | -对 -你们又在争什么 |
[14:34] | These two think social media is dangerous, | 这俩人觉得社交媒体很危险 |
[14:37] | while we believe there are benefits | 而我们觉得有社交 |
[14:39] | – from having a society– – No good | -还是有好处的 -网络 |
[14:40] | comes from the internet. | 一点好处都没有 |
[14:41] | Herrmann’s been saying this for years. | 赫尔曼都说了很多年了 |
[14:44] | All I can say is, I don’t know what you guys did | 我能说的就是 我都不知道有网络之前 |
[14:45] | to find dates before the internet. | 你们都是怎么找人约会的 |
[14:47] | We did it the old-fashioned way. | 我们就是走老路子 |
[14:49] | Went to Canada. | 去加拿大 |
[14:51] | Okay, guys, I blew this up to poster size | 好了 我把照片放大成海报大小 |
[14:54] | so we can start taking a look at it. | 这样我们都能仔细看看 |
[14:57] | Ambulance 61, man down from unknown causes, | 61号救护车 有人因未知原因求救 |
[14:59] | 85 Rush Street. | 拉什街85号 |
[15:11] | Hurry. We have a situation. | 快点 情况有点严重 |
[15:12] | What’s the situation? | 是什么情况 |
[15:13] | Wedding proposal gone massively wrong. | 求婚出了大问题 |
[15:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[15:21] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[15:23] | I slipped the ring into her champagne glass. | 我把戒指放进她的香槟杯 |
[15:25] | She was supposed to take a sip, and then– | 她本来应该小喝一口 然后 |
[15:27] | She swallowed it. | 她吞下去了 |
[15:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[15:36] | I hear stridor. It’s in her trachea. | 我听见了喘鸣 卡在气管里了 |
[15:37] | She’s losing consciousness. | 她要失去意识了 |
[15:40] | Scope and forceps. | 探镜和镊子 |
[15:41] | – Yep. – Help me out. | -好 -搭把手 |
[15:50] | I’m so sorry, Alana. | 对不起 阿兰娜 |
[15:51] | I just wanted this to be a surprise. | 我只是想给你个惊喜 |
[15:54] | Yeah, let’s just give her some room, okay? | 我们给她一点空间好吗 |
[15:55] | We’re welcoming her to the family. | 我们在欢迎她来这个家庭 |
[15:57] | She’s a wonderful girl. | 她是个了不起的姑娘 |
[15:58] | You’re wonderful, Alana. | 你很了不起 阿兰娜 |
[16:08] | Okay, I see it. | 好 我看见了 |
[16:11] | It’s a beautiful ring. | 是枚很漂亮的戒指 |
[16:21] | Here we go, almost. | 我夹到了 快出来了 |
[16:23] | Come on. | 加把劲 |
[16:26] | Oh, got it. | 出来了 |
[16:36] | Oh, you see? | 你看见没 |
[16:38] | Yeah, no, it’s lovely. | 对 是挺漂亮 |
[16:42] | Bleeding has stopped, and vitals are stable. | 血已经止住了 主要器官都很稳定 |
[16:44] | Do you want to ride with us? | 你想跟我们一起走吗 |
[16:45] | Oh, well, yeah, we’re all coming. | 我们都要去的 |
[16:48] | Oh, wait. Um, okay. | 等下 行吧 |
[16:52] | I… | 我 |
[16:57] | Maybe that’s the solution to your Julie and Scott problem. | 也许这就是朱莉和斯科特问题的解决方案 |
[17:01] | You don’t wait for an invite. | 你不能等着邀请 |
[17:02] | You just say, “Hey, I’m family,” | 你就说 “我也是一家人” |
[17:03] | and you show up. | 然后你就出现 |
[17:10] | Yep. | 谢谢 |
[17:15] | Okay, so reflected in the ambulance’s window, | 从救护车车窗上的反射 |
[17:19] | we clearly see a sign with the letters KED, | 我们很清楚地看见了一个牌子上面有KED |
[17:23] | Kedzie Avenue. | 科德兹大街 |
[17:24] | And there was only one Goody’s Pizza | 而且2004年时只有一家古蒂披萨店 |
[17:26] | on Kedzie Avenue in 2004. | 就在科德兹大街上 |
[17:29] | The intersection of Kedzie and West Grace. | 在科德兹大街和格蕾丝西街交叉的地方 |
[17:31] | Also, Goody’s is, interestingly enough, | 而且呢 有意思的是 |
[17:35] | closed on Mondays. | 古蒂周一休息 |
[17:36] | See the closed sign on the window. | 看见窗上休息的牌子了吧 |
[17:40] | Which leads us to conclude that this photograph | 这就让我们得出结论 这张照片 |
[17:42] | was taken on a Monday. | 是在周一照的 |
[17:43] | Now, based on the snow on this awning | 根据天蓬上的积雪 |
[17:46] | versus the way this guy on the sidewalk is dressed… | 与人行道上这个人穿着的对比… |
[17:49] | It must be the first snow of the year. | 一定是当年的头一场雪 |
[17:50] | Exactly, so all you need to do is find an incident report | 没错 你需要做的就是找到相应的事故报告 |
[17:54] | on a Monday sometime between the end of September | 时间是九月底到十一月中之间的一个周一 |
[17:56] | and mid-November on the corner of Kedzie and Grace. | 地点是科德兹大街和格蕾丝街的交界处 |
[18:00] | And you’ll have your call. | 那你就知道是什么案子了 |
[18:10] | And you know what else? | 你知道还有什么吗 |
[18:11] | She loves to get the last word in. | 她特别喜欢拍板做决定 |
[18:13] | She just drops a comment and then scoots away. | 她会扔下一句话 然后就跑了 |
[18:17] | Ooh, well, you’re the queen of last word no. | 你才是最后说不行的那个人 |
[18:20] | – I know. – Stapler. | -我知道 -订书机 |
[18:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:23] | Kelly seems pretty amused about the whole thing. | 凯利好像觉得这件事很好玩 |
[18:26] | He keeps saying that Seager and me will make a great team | 他一直说西格和我要是磨合好 |
[18:30] | once we iron out all the kinks. | 会是非常好的搭档 |
[18:34] | Ohh, but if no one comes to the sign-up tomorrow, | 但如果明天没人去报名 |
[18:36] | then the whole thing is gonna get shut down anyway. | 那这件事反正也就告吹了 |
[18:39] | Ooh, these flyers are great. | 这些传单很不错 |
[18:41] | I’m sure girls will show up. | 我相信肯定有女孩去的 |
[18:43] | I hope you’re right. | 希望你说得对 |
[18:44] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:47] | You always knew you wanted to be a firefighter? | 你一直都很确定你想当个消防员吗 |
[18:50] | Pretty much, yeah, right out of high school. | 差不多 从高中毕业以后吧 |
[18:54] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[18:55] | Um, no, I had the doctor dream. | 我不是 我曾做过当医生的梦 |
[18:58] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[19:00] | But you’re still in the medical profession. | 但你仍然在医务领域 |
[19:02] | You’re saving lives. | 救死扶伤 |
[19:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:07] | That doctor dream was a tough one to shake, though. | 医生的梦可不太容易抛掉 |
[19:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:21] | Shimblecock. | 辛伯柯克 |
[19:24] | Spacey Casey, they still calling you that? | 稀里糊涂的凯西 他们还这么叫你吗 |
[19:28] | Nobody every called me that but you. | 除了你没人这么叫过我 |
[19:30] | Really? I thought it would catch on. | 真的 我还以为会叫开呢 |
[19:32] | Well, I wasn’t the space cadet, Shimblecock; you were. | 我可不是马大哈 辛伯柯克 你才是呢 |
[19:35] | But your name rhymes with “Spacey.” | 可你的名字和稀里马虎都带”西”啊 |
[19:37] | What else am I supposed to call you? | 我还能叫你什么 |
[19:39] | How about “Captain”? | “队长”怎么样 |
[19:40] | Oh, sorry, Captain. | 对不起 队长 |
[19:42] | Uh, my chief said you called about an old incident report. | 我的局长说你打电话问一个老的事故报告 |
[19:45] | – Yeah. – That call finally coming back | -对 -那个案子终于 |
[19:47] | to haunt you? | 缠到你头上了吗 |
[19:49] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[19:50] | That was the one where you pulled the kid’s arm out of his socket | 那就是你把孩子的胳膊拽脱了臼的那次 |
[19:53] | pulling him out of that little Honda, remember? | 把他从那小本田里拽出来的时候 想起来了吗 |
[19:57] | Oh, right, yeah. | 好吧 对 |
[19:59] | Eight years old, screamed like he was | 八岁 嚎得就像 |
[20:01] | howling at the moon, parents threatened to sue. | 对着月亮嚎叫的狼似的 家长威胁要起诉 |
[20:03] | It was a whole thing, and you recanted it. | 很麻烦的事 后来你摆平了 |
[20:07] | I made the delivery guy move the crib, | 我让送货的人把摇篮挪来挪去 |
[20:09] | like, 100 times. | 得有100次 |
[20:10] | Nothing looks right. | 怎么放都不太对 |
[20:12] | Oh, I’ll come over and take a look. | 我会过去看看 |
[20:13] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 不用不用 |
[20:14] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用操心这个 |
[20:15] | Scott will be here soon; I’ll make him decide. | 斯科特就会过来了 我让他决定吧 |
[20:19] | Um, look, | 听着 |
[20:23] | I wanted to say–I mean, | 我想说… 那个 |
[20:26] | I–I hope you won’t think I’m overstepping, | 我希望你没觉得我管得太宽 |
[20:28] | but I would really like to be included in your family. | 可我真的想被当做你的家人 |
[20:33] | I mean, even after Scott gets here | 即便是斯科特来了 |
[20:36] | and the baby comes. | 孩子生下来以后 |
[20:39] | Of course you’re included. | 你当然是家人了 |
[20:41] | That’s why I wanted all of us to go out | 所以我才想要我们所有人一起出去 |
[20:42] | and celebrate the move. | 庆祝我们搬家 |
[20:44] | All of us? | 所有人 |
[20:46] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 |
[20:47] | The reservation at Swift & Sons is Friday at 8:00. | 周五八点在斯威夫特父子餐厅预订的 |
[20:50] | And I might fall asleep with my head on the table, | 我可能会困得头耷拉到桌子上睡着了 |
[20:52] | but it was the earliest opening they had. | 但那是他们最早开门的时间了 |
[20:54] | I figured you and Scott can just ignore me. | 觉得你和斯科特可以直接忽视我 |
[20:58] | That’s so sweet. | 这句话真贴心 |
[21:00] | I–I didn’t realize. | 我都没意识到 |
[21:02] | Sylvie, we’re moving to Chicago to be closer to you. | 希尔薇 我们搬芝加哥就是为了离你近一点 |
[21:09] | You can knock on our door any time, | 你随时都可以来我家 |
[21:11] | day or night, and I mean that. | 不论白天黑夜 我认真的 |
[21:15] | Preferably night, so you can help put the baby to sleep. | 最好晚上来 这样你可以帮我哄孩子睡觉 |
[21:20] | Oh, and on that note, I have got to go | 说到这儿 我要第无数次 |
[21:22] | to the ladies’ room for the umpteenth time. | 去趟女厕所 |
[21:24] | But I will be back to polish off those fries. | 但我会回来吃光这些薯条的 |
[21:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:38] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[21:40] | You got ’em? | 你拿到了吗 |
[21:41] | Just came in. | 刚送过来 |
[21:46] | “Sample tests positive for ignitable liquid residue.” | “易燃液体残液样本测试呈阳性” |
[21:51] | Sounds like arson to me. | 听起来像是纵火 |
[21:53] | They identify the accelerant? | 他们鉴定出了催化剂吗 |
[21:55] | “Peracetic acid, | “过乙酸 |
[21:58] | a common antimicrobial disinfectant found in… | 一种常见的抗菌消毒剂 被发现在… |
[22:01] | janitorial supplies.” | 清洁用具上” |
[22:09] | What’s the plan? | 什么计划 |
[22:11] | I just want to feel this guy out. | 我想先去试探一下这家伙 |
[22:13] | If we get a bad hit off of him, | 如果我们抓到了他的把柄 |
[22:15] | we don’t mess around, | 我们也不做别的什么 |
[22:15] | and we call in CPD right away. | 直接打给洛城警署 |
[22:20] | Hey, Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[22:24] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[22:39] | Fire department. | 消防局 |
[22:40] | Anyone in there? | 里面有人吗 |
[22:52] | Severide. | 西弗莱德 |
[22:58] | Drop it. Drop it! | 扔下 扔下 |
[23:00] | Take it easy, tough guy, easy. | 冷静点 硬汉 冷静 |
[23:04] | I just didn’t recognize you. | 我只是不知道你是谁 |
[23:05] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[23:06] | I thought someone was trying to get into the room. | 我以为有人要溜进去 |
[23:08] | Who took the boards off? | 谁把板子拿下来了 |
[23:10] | The wind pulled them loose. | 风把它吹松了 |
[23:12] | I was getting ready to fix them. | 我已经准备好修理了 |
[23:13] | The wind, right. | 风 没错 |
[23:15] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[23:16] | The thing is, Denny, | 事情是这样的 丹尼 |
[23:18] | what happened in there was murder. | 之前这里发生的是一起谋杀案 |
[23:20] | So excuse us if we’re a little on edge. | 所以请原谅我们有些紧张 |
[23:22] | What were you up to the day of the fire? | 着火那天你在哪里 |
[23:24] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[23:26] | No, no, no, I had nothing to do with this. | 不不 我和这件事毫无干系 |
[23:28] | Look, I can’t be getting into any trouble. | 听我说 我不能陷入麻烦中 |
[23:33] | I’m on parole, all right? | 我在假释期内 |
[23:37] | The day of the fire you were getting in our way, | 着火那天你挡住我们的路 |
[23:38] | running into the office. | 跑进了办公室里 |
[23:41] | I was trying to get you a master key | 我想去给你拿万能钥匙 |
[23:42] | so you wouldn’t have to go breaking down our doors. | 这样你就不用把门撞开了 |
[23:47] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[23:50] | All right, well, you’re not in any trouble. | 好吧 你没惹什么麻烦 |
[23:53] | Sorry for coming at you like that. | 抱歉刚才这么对你 |
[24:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:28] | Slow down. | 等等 |
[24:31] | are you here for Girls On Fire? | 你是为烈焰女孩来的吗 |
[24:34] | Am I the only one or… | 我是唯一一个吗 |
[24:36] | Um…yeah. | 是的 |
[24:39] | But hey, what’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[24:42] | Kylie. | 凯莉 |
[24:43] | Kylie, okay, | 凯莉 好吧 |
[24:44] | I’m about to get very real with you. | 我要跟你说实话 |
[24:48] | I am killing myself trying to get this program off the ground. | 我拼死拼活地想让这个项目进行下去 |
[24:52] | And I’m working with this girl who is insanely competitive | 和我一起工作的这个女孩特别爱比 |
[24:54] | who used to have a thing for my boyfriend. | 以前还喜欢过我男朋友 |
[24:57] | I know, but it’s worth it. | 我知道 但很值得 |
[25:00] | Because I know how awesome this program can be. | 因为我知道这个项目很棒 |
[25:03] | Seager and I, we’re no good at selling Girls On Fire. | 西格和我不擅长推销烈焰女孩 |
[25:08] | But we will kick ass running it. | 但我们会干得很出色 |
[25:12] | We’re firefighters. | 我们是消防员 |
[25:14] | And it’s the best job in the world, | 这是这世上最棒的工作 |
[25:15] | and you should really check it out. | 你真的应该来体验一下 |
[25:20] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:33] | The medical examiner found no traces of smoke | 在布拉德·惠蒂尔的肺中 法医除了水之外 |
[25:35] | in Brad Whittier’s lungs, only water. | 没有发现任何烟雾的痕迹 |
[25:38] | Looks like the killer drown him in a tub | 看起来凶手把他淹死在浴缸里 |
[25:39] | and then torched the place. | 然后放火烧了这个地方 |
[25:41] | You send all this to our friend in Milwaukee? | 你把这些寄给我们在密尔沃基的朋友们了吗 |
[25:43] | Yeah, and Seager’s referring the arson to CPD, | 西格已经将纵火一事通知给了洛城警署 |
[25:46] | so you’ll be glad to hear | 所以你会很高兴听到 |
[25:48] | I’m focused on Squad again 100%. | 我又全心全意专注于救援队的工作了 |
[25:52] | This peracetic acid, | 这个过氧乙酸 |
[25:54] | you know what it’s used for? | 你知道它是用来做什么的吗 |
[25:56] | Cleaning supplies. | 清洁用品 |
[25:57] | We thought it pointed toward the janitor, but it– | 我们以为它指向了清洁工 但它 |
[25:59] | It’s also used for sterilizing medical equipment. | 它也可以用于医疗设备的消毒 |
[26:02] | Now, didn’t Detective Lamar say that our victim | 拉玛警探不是说过受害人 |
[26:06] | was in Milwaukee on some kind of medical trade show? | 在密尔沃基参加一个医疗行业的展会吗 |
[26:09] | Yeah, he did. | 是的 他说过 |
[26:14] | Brad Whittier worked for a company called… | 布拉德·惠蒂尔在一家公司叫… |
[26:17] | Hollette Industries. | 奥莱特工业 |
[26:19] | Hollette. | 奥莱特 |
[26:25] | Yes, they sell medical supplies. | 是的 他们销售医疗用品 |
[26:28] | Now, who’s more likely to have | 谁的手上更可能 |
[26:31] | peracetic acid on hand, | 有过氧乙酸 |
[26:34] | a gangbanger or a medical supplies sales rep? | 黑社会成员还是医疗用品销售代表 |
[26:38] | So maybe one of Whittier’s coworkers | 所以 也许惠蒂尔的一个同事 |
[26:40] | is all wrapped up in this, | 卷入了这件事 |
[26:41] | and that’s who he was so afraid of. | 这才是他最害怕的人 |
[26:47] | Look, Chief, I know I just said– | 队长 我知道我刚才说… |
[26:49] | Go. I’ll cover you. | 去吧 我会替你 |
[26:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[27:00] | You figure out that call, Captain? | 你想起来那次出警了吗 队长 |
[27:02] | Yep. | 是的 |
[27:03] | Care you share? | 分享一下吗 |
[27:06] | Nope. | 不了 |
[27:16] | Fine. It was a car accident. | 好吧 那是一起车祸 |
[27:19] | I might have jerked a kid’s arm out of its socket | 我可能把一个孩子的胳膊从椅座里拽出来 |
[27:20] | pulling him from a wreck. | 再把他从残骸里拉出来 |
[27:23] | Happens all the time during extraction rescues. | 营救过程中常有的事 |
[27:26] | You do what you got to do. | 你只是做了你的分内之事 |
[27:27] | But a civilian doesn’t know that. | 但平民百姓不知道 |
[27:29] | Better to let it lie, not reach out. | 最好是让它过去 别去招惹 |
[27:34] | Um, Captain. | 队长 |
[27:39] | I–I responded to the Reddit guy, | 我 我回复了论坛里的那个人 |
[27:40] | and I told him you work at Firehouse 51. | 我告诉他你在51号消防队工作 |
[27:45] | I-I-I didn’t know. | 我 我 我不知道 |
[27:56] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[28:03] | Hi. | 你们好 |
[28:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:08] | Yeah, I’m just having contractions again. | 还好 只是我又宫缩了 |
[28:10] | And I didn’t want to just rush to the hospital | 想到上次发生的事 |
[28:12] | considering what happened last time. | 我不想着急去医院 |
[28:14] | How often? | 多长间隔 |
[28:15] | Oh, I’ve been timing them. | 我一直在计时 |
[28:16] | They’re pretty regular like that | 十分规律 大概 |
[28:17] | every six or seven minutes. | 六到七分钟一次 |
[28:19] | And they’re a lot more intense than last time. | 而且比上次强烈多了 |
[28:23] | I’m gonna call those real contractions. | 这应该是真正的宫缩 |
[28:25] | Sounds like you’re gonna have a baby. | 看来你要生了 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well, my due date is over a month away. | 我的预产期还有一个多月 |
[28:29] | We’ve delivered healthy babies way more pre-term than this. | 我们接生过好几个更早出生的健康婴儿 |
[28:31] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[28:33] | Oh, God, Scott’s at a conference. | 天啊 斯科特在开会 |
[28:35] | I don’t know if I can get ahold of him. | 我不知道能不能找到他 |
[28:36] | Let’s just get you to the hospital, | 我们先送你去医院 |
[28:38] | and I’ll call Scott and track him down. | 我会打电话找到斯科特 |
[28:40] | – You good with the wheel? – You know it. | -你会开车吗 -你知道的 |
[28:41] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:47] | There you go. | 躺上去 |
[28:57] | We’re all still reeling from the news. | 我们对这个消息还是很震惊 |
[29:00] | I mean, what was Brad doing | 布拉德一开始 |
[29:02] | in the motel room in the first place? | 去旅馆房间里干什么 |
[29:03] | None of it makes any sense. | 这事不合常理 |
[29:05] | He apparently told a Milwaukee detective | 显然 他告诉密尔沃基的一个警探 |
[29:07] | he knew something about a murder that happened | 他知道在你的销售团队去那里开会时 |
[29:09] | while your sales team was there for a conference. | 发生的一起谋杀案的情况 |
[29:11] | Yes, I spoke with Detective Lamar, | 是的 我和拉玛警探谈过了 |
[29:12] | but Brad never mentioned any of it to any of us. | 但布拉德从没跟我们任何人提起过 |
[29:14] | Mr. Roesch, your company sells paracetic acid. | 罗施先生 你们公司销售过氧乙酸 |
[29:17] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[29:18] | Of course, in bulk, but | 当然 整批销售 但是 |
[29:19] | what does that have to do with anything? | 跟这事有什么关系 |
[29:21] | That was the accelerant used to set the fire | 那个是在惠蒂尔先生的旅馆房间 |
[29:22] | in Mr. Whittier’s motel room. | 放火时使用的助燃剂 |
[29:25] | I–I–I don’t understand. | 我 我 我不明白 |
[29:27] | What do you people think happened to Brad? | 你们觉得布拉德的事是怎么回事 |
[29:28] | Mr. Roesch, did any of the members of you sales team, | 罗施先生 据你所知 你派去 |
[29:30] | the ones that you sent to the conference, | 参加会议的销售团队中 |
[29:32] | did any of them have a drug problem to your knowledge? | 有没有人有吸毒问题 |
[29:35] | Well, even if I knew of anything like that, | 即使我知道有这种事 |
[29:37] | the company can’t give out that kind of information. | 公司也不能提供这样的信息 |
[29:39] | We see this a lot, businessmen that go on trips out of town. | 这我们见多了 都是去城外出差的商人 |
[29:43] | Sometimes they like to let loose a little, | 有时候他们想放松一下 |
[29:45] | go to a strip club, do a couple bumps. | 去脱衣舞俱乐部 磕一点毒品 |
[29:46] | Maybe one of your team members wandered away | 也许你的销售组员之一 |
[29:48] | from the conference to buy, | 从展览会场溜出去买毒品 |
[29:51] | got into it with a corner boy, and Brad saw what went down. | 跟街角毒贩动手 而布拉德正好目击到 |
[29:57] | This could be all my fault. | 这可能全都是我的错 |
[30:00] | How is that, Mr. Roesch? | 罗施先生 这话怎么讲 |
[30:02] | I asked Brad to keep an eye on Ray, | 我要布拉德盯着点雷 |
[30:07] | Ray Averett. He’s– | 雷·埃弗里特 他 |
[30:09] | he’s had some trouble in the past. | 他过去惹过一些麻烦事儿 |
[30:11] | He’s been to rehab, but I told Brad, | 他进过戒毒所 但我告诉雷 |
[30:13] | “Don’t let him out of your sight.” | 别让他离开你的视线 |
[30:16] | This Ray Averett, | 你说的这个雷·埃弗里特 |
[30:18] | is he a big guy, red hair? | 是不是个子高 红头发 |
[30:20] | Yes, why? | 是 怎么了 |
[30:29] | Averett. | 埃弗里特 |
[30:37] | Stairs. | 走楼梯 |
[31:15] | – You all right? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -我没事 |
[31:43] | Get out of the car. | 从车里出来 |
[31:45] | And keep your hands where I can see them. You get out of the car. | 把手放在我能看到的地方 从车里出来 |
[31:50] | – Lawyer. – You turn around | -律师 -你转过身去 |
[31:50] | – and put your hands on the roof. – I want lawyer. | -把手放到车顶 -我要律师 |
[31:57] | I want a lawyer. | 我要律师 |
[32:02] | Seager, hey, you okay? | 西格 你没事吧 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I’ll live. | 死不了 |
[32:07] | Did we get him? | 我们抓住他了吗 |
[32:08] | Yeah, we got him. | 抓住了 |
[32:18] | She’s have contractions five minutes apart, | 她宫缩间隔有五分钟 |
[32:19] | and they’re coming faster. | 间隔越来越短了 |
[32:21] | How far along are you, honey? | 你怀孕多少周了 亲爱的 |
[32:22] | She’s 35 weeks. | 35周 |
[32:24] | Oh, baby’s in a hurry. | 小宝宝要出来了 |
[32:26] | Who’s your O.B.? | 谁是你的产科医生 |
[32:27] | Uh, Dr. Patchefsky. | 帕切夫斯基医生 |
[32:29] | Okay, I’ll find her. | 好 我去叫她 |
[32:32] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[32:35] | Oh, this is the real deal. | 这才是来真的了 |
[32:37] | It’s been a long time. | 都过去这么久 |
[32:40] | I remember what it feels like. | 我还记得生孩子是什么感觉 |
[32:44] | Did — did she seem worried about the timing? | 那个护士 她是不是担心分娩期 |
[32:48] | No, no, she’s just being extra careful. | 不不 她只是格外谨慎而已 |
[32:53] | Let’s get you up to obstetrics. | 我们把你送去楼上产科 |
[32:54] | Dr. Patchefsky will meet us there. | 帕切夫斯基医生在那里等我们 |
[32:58] | Oh, you’ll — you’ll call Scott? | 你能 你能打电话给斯科特吗 |
[33:00] | Yes, right away. | 我这就打 |
[33:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:03] | It’s gonna be fine. You’re gonna do great. | 没事的 你会很好的 |
[33:15] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[33:19] | That Reddit guy is here. | 论坛上的那个人来了 |
[33:21] | Where? | 在哪儿 |
[33:29] | I didn’t know down from up. I was completely rattled. | 当时我脑海一片空白 完全被吓坏了 |
[33:32] | And that’s when Matt Casey rescued me | 要不是马特·凯西救我出来 |
[33:33] | from what would have been a painful, excruciating death. | 我就会痛苦和悲惨的死去了 |
[33:36] | Bro, check it out. That’s me as a kid | 哥们 你看看 那时还是个孩子的我 |
[33:38] | in the stretcher right there. | 就躺在担架那儿 |
[33:39] | So our car got smashed by a refrigerator truck, | 我们的车被一辆冷柜车撞到 |
[33:40] | flipped in the middle of the intersection, | 在十字路口正中心翻了车 |
[33:42] | and then the engine caught on fire. | 然后车的引擎起火 |
[33:44] | Okay, my mom and dad got out, no problem. | 我爸妈都顺利逃了出来 |
[33:45] | I was wedged in the back with my feet stuck. | 但我被困在后座 双脚被卡住了 |
[33:47] | I could feel the flames right on my face. | 我都能感觉到火焰近在面前 |
[33:49] | Next thing you know, this fireman uses his own body | 接下来这个消防员就用自己的身体 |
[33:52] | to shield me from the flames, pulls me free. | 作为盾牌帮我挡住了火焰 把我拉出来 |
[33:55] | Never forgotten it. | 这事我终生难忘 |
[33:56] | – Awesome. – It was a different call. | -超帅的 -是另一次出警 |
[34:00] | I thought you were gonna get Matt Casey. | 我以为你去找马特·凯西了 |
[34:08] | I’m Matt Casey. | 我就是 |
[34:11] | No, man, not you. | 不 我找的不是你 |
[34:12] | No, this guy, man. He’s — he’s the hero. | 我是找他 他才是那个英雄 |
[34:15] | This guy. | 这个人 |
[34:16] | You’re the guy that jerked my friend Justin’s arm | 你是那个把我朋友贾斯汀 |
[34:18] | out of his socket, big-time. | 胳膊拽脱臼的消防员 |
[34:20] | Yeah, it was brutal. | 手够狠的 |
[34:21] | Yeah, anyway, you know where I can find this guy? | 无所谓了 你知道我去哪找这个人吗 |
[34:25] | – Shimblecock? – Sure. | -辛伯柯克 -对 |
[34:29] | Firehouse 128. | 128号消防局 |
[34:31] | Oh, cool. Thanks, man. | 好 谢谢了 |
[34:33] | See you, guys. | 再见了各位 |
[34:49] | I didn’t mention it to Captain Horton that we only have one girl. | 我没告诉霍顿队长只有一个女生报了名 |
[34:52] | That’s all we need. It’s just for starters. | 一个就够了 这才刚刚起步 |
[34:56] | I’m glad my flyers actually worked. | 我很高兴我的传单没有白费 |
[34:59] | Yeah, well, if I hadn’t used my powers of persuasion, | 要不是我出色的说服力 |
[35:02] | I mean, ah, who knows? | 谁知道什么结果呢 |
[35:05] | Um, it’s ten after. | 已经过了10分钟了 |
[35:07] | You think she’s blowing us off? | 她不会跑了吧 |
[35:09] | I mean, she did seem unsure. | 她当时感觉确实没下决心 |
[35:12] | Captain, didn’t know you’d be joining us today. | 队长 我们都不知道你今天会来 |
[35:15] | Where are your recruits? | 你们招的人呢 |
[35:23] | Kylie. | 凯莉 |
[35:26] | You said it’s the best job in the world, | 你说这是世界上最棒的工作 |
[35:27] | so I, uh, brought a few friends. | 我就拉了几个朋友来 |
[35:31] | Hope that’s cool. | 不会有问题吧 |
[35:32] | Oh, yeah, I figured you would. | 当然 我就知道你会带人来 |
[35:35] | All right, recruits, line up. | 好了 大家站成一队 |
[35:43] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快快快 |
[35:47] | All right, arms-length distance apart. | 间隔两臂 |
[35:54] | All right, let’s have some fun. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[36:07] | Hi, Sylvie. | 嗨 希尔薇 |
[36:09] | Doctor, what’s happening? | 医生 怎么样了 |
[36:10] | Nobody’s given me any information. | 没人告诉我现在的情况 |
[36:12] | So a little complication. | 情况有点复杂 |
[36:14] | Julie may have had a placental abruption. | 朱莉可能出现了胎盘早剥的情况 |
[36:17] | There’s no reason to worry yet. | 暂时不用担心 |
[36:18] | We’re on top of it. | 我们已经在着手治疗了 |
[36:19] | Both Julie and the baby are in good hands. | 朱莉和宝宝都不会有事的 |
[36:21] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[36:22] | So just sit tight. | 你就安心坐下 |
[36:24] | I’ll make sure somebody’s keeping you updated. | 我会找人随时告诉你进展的 |
[36:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:36] | Don’t feel bad, Casey. | 别难过 凯西 |
[36:38] | I don’t really feel bad. | 我不难过啊 |
[36:39] | Well, that’s my point. You shouldn’t. | 我就是这个意思 你不应该难过 |
[36:41] | But you get recognition all the time, | 大家一直都很认可你 |
[36:44] | accolades, promotions. | 嘉奖 升职 |
[36:46] | But grunts like me and Shimblecock, | 但是像我和辛伯柯克这样的人 |
[36:49] | it is not that often people come seeking us out | 很少会有人专门会来向我们 |
[36:53] | to show their gratitude. | 表示感谢 |
[36:56] | I’m sure you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[37:02] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[37:05] | I’m not really sure. | 不知道 |
[37:16] | Just got off the phone with Detective Lamar from Milwaukee, | 我刚和密尔沃基的拉马尔警探通完电话 |
[37:18] | says to, uh, buy you whatever you’re drinking tonight. | 他说要包了你今晚的酒钱 |
[37:23] | And he said thank you. | 还说要谢谢你 |
[37:33] | You gave the mother of that boy a little bit of peace… | 你让这个孩子的母亲获得了一丝安慰 |
[37:39] | Knowing his murder didn’t go unanswered. | 让她知道还有人在意她儿子的死 |
[37:43] | I was just trying to help. | 我只是想帮忙 |
[37:45] | You did that and more. | 你做的可不止帮忙 |
[37:57] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[37:58] | I’m sorry to bug you after shift. | 抱歉下了班还要麻烦你 |
[37:59] | What’s the latest? | 情况怎么样了 |
[38:01] | Well, Scott is stuck behind some big-rig accident on I-90, | 斯科特因为I-90国道发生交通事故被堵住了 |
[38:04] | so he won’t be here for about an hour or so. | 估计还得一个小时才能赶过来 |
[38:06] | And Julie? | 朱莉呢 |
[38:07] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[38:08] | I think they’re worried about the baby, | 他们好像在担心宝宝的健康 |
[38:10] | but nobody’s told me very much. | 但是谁都不告诉我具体情况 |
[38:14] | There’s Dr. Patchefsky. | 帕切夫斯基医生来了 |
[38:20] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了吗 |
[38:24] | our suspicion was right. | 我们的怀疑没有错 |
[38:26] | It was a placental abruption. | 确实是胎盘早剥 |
[38:29] | The baby’s oxygen was compromised, | 宝宝吸收不到氧气 |
[38:31] | so we performed a cesarean, but | 因此我们实施了剖腹产 但是… |
[38:34] | Julie developed preeclampsia, and… | 朱莉引发了先兆子痫 我们… |
[38:39] | We did everything we could. | 我们尽力了 |
[38:41] | She lost a lot of blood. | 她失了太多血 |
[38:45] | I’m very sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:46] | She died on the table, Sylvie. | 她死在了手术台上 希尔薇 |
[38:58] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[39:02] | Julie is related to you how? | 朱莉和你是什么关系 |
[39:06] | She’s my mother. | 她是我妈妈 |
[39:12] | Is the baby… | 宝宝呢… |
[39:14] | The baby’s doing well. | 宝宝很健康 |
[39:17] | Would you like to see her? | 你想去看看她吗 |
[39:23] | Go. | 去吧 |
[39:26] | Go. | 去吧 |
[40:03] | Go ahead. You can pick her up. | 你可以把她抱起来的 |
[40:05] | Preterm babies need as much contact as they can get. | 早产儿需要与人尽可能多的接触 |
[40:33] | You’re so beautiful. | 你好美 |