时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | You coming to Molly’s tonight? | 今晚去莫利酒吧喝一杯吗 |
[00:05] | Nope. Going out with Violet. | 不了 要和维尔莉特去约会 |
[00:07] | I knew you’d met your match with her. | 你俩这是棋逢对手了 |
[00:10] | I’m not really feeling a very supportive vibe right now. | 我有种你不太支持我的感觉 |
[00:13] | What’s she up to? | 她想要干什么 |
[00:14] | Captain Leone | 里奥尼队长 |
[00:15] | you do not want to be on her bad side. | 你可不想得罪她 |
[00:19] | Matt Casey, this is my birth mom, Julie. | 马特·凯西 这是我的生母朱莉 |
[00:21] | Julie, this is Matt. | 朱莉 这是马特 |
[00:22] | He’s terrific. | 他很棒 |
[00:23] | How long have you two been dating? | 你们约会多久了 |
[00:26] | No, it’s not like that. | 没有 不是那样的 |
[00:27] | We’re just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[00:28] | If you say so. | 你要这么说的话 |
[00:32] | Okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[00:44] | I saw you act like you were gonna skip that candy bar. | 我看到你好像不想要买糖的 |
[00:47] | Gordy, you’re not supposed to notice my purchases. | 高迪 你不应该留心我买了什么的 |
[00:51] | There’s, uh, clerk-customer confidentiality. | 店员要保护顾客的隐私的 |
[00:54] | Your secret is safe with me. | 我帮你保密 |
[00:56] | – $3.49. – Here you are. | -3块4毛9 -给你 |
[00:59] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[01:18] | What are y’all doing? | 你们干什么 |
[01:19] | – You say something? – Yeah. | -你有意见吗 -对啊 |
[01:22] | How old are you? | 你们多大了 |
[01:24] | No one trying to talk to you. | 没人跟你说话 |
[01:26] | Well, aren’t you supposed to be in school | 你们应该去上学 |
[01:29] | instead of out here on a corner slinging God knows what? | 而不是在街角偷偷摸摸的买毒品 |
[01:37] | Hey, I’m talking to you! | 喂 跟你们说话呢 |
[01:40] | You should’ve seen them. | 你应该看看她们 |
[01:41] | They couldn’t have been more than 14, 15 years old | 她们肯定也就十四五岁 |
[01:43] | and they just scattered right as soon as I approached them. | 我一靠近她们 她们就散开了 |
[01:45] | Probably thought you were a cop. | 可能觉得你是个警察 |
[01:46] | Well… it’s just so sad, you know? | 这太令人难过了 |
[01:50] | And what am I doing about it? Nothing. | 我又做出什么努力了吗 没有 |
[01:54] | I always say that I want to be more involved in the community, | 我总说我要多参与到社区的建设中来 |
[01:56] | and then another week goes by and what have I done? | 又过了一个星期 我又什么也没做 |
[02:02] | Okay, despite whatever the weather is up to today, | 好了 无论今天的天气状况怎么样 |
[02:06] | I still expect Firehouse 51 to be prepared. | 我还是希望大家时刻准备着 |
[02:11] | – Yes, Lieutenant Herrmann? – All right. | -什么事 赫尔曼副队 -好 |
[02:13] | Well, thank you, Chief, for addressing me by rank there, | 谢谢您 队长 用我的职位来称呼我 |
[02:15] | because it cuts to the heart of why I raised my hand. | 因为这正是我为什么要举手的原因 |
[02:20] | I was wondering, you know, about officer’s quarters. | 我在想 能不能给我分配一个领导宿舍 |
[02:25] | You see, uh, it’s been over a year since I made lieutenant, | 我当副队已经一年了 |
[02:28] | you know, and, you know, Casey and Severide over there, | 你也知道 凯西和西弗莱德 |
[02:32] | they got their own officer’s quarters, you know, | 都在值班宿舍 |
[02:33] | down in the bunk room, and I– | 有自己的宿舍 我 |
[02:35] | We only have two officer’s quarters at 51. | 我们51号消防队只有两间领导宿舍 |
[02:38] | Oh, I understand that and I thought about that, | 这我知道 我考虑了一下 |
[02:40] | and that’s why I would like to request | 这就是为什么我想请求 |
[02:42] | the blue room down in the bullpen. | 把办公区的蓝色办公室当做我的寝室 |
[02:43] | I can be closer to you and end up keeping– | 我也离你更近些 |
[02:45] | No. | 不行 |
[02:49] | That was a little quick. | 这拒绝有点快了 |
[02:50] | Blue office is for storage, now and forever. | 蓝色办公室只能做储藏用 无论什么时候 |
[02:54] | It’s not gonna be your officer’s quarters | 不可能变成领导宿舍 |
[02:56] | or a women’s lounge | 或是女士休息室 |
[02:58] | or whatever function you all come up with by tomorrow. | 或是你们明天想出来的什么用处 |
[03:00] | Like a game room? | 游戏室吗 |
[03:04] | But, Chief– | 但是 队长 |
[03:06] | Truck 81, Ambulance 61, | 81号云梯车 61号救护车 |
[03:08] | house fire, 55 South Randolph Street. | 房屋起火 伦道夫街南55号 |
[03:30] | Truck 81, fire looks like | 81号云梯队 这火看上去像是 |
[03:32] | a couple bedrooms burning on the second floor. | 从二楼的几间卧室烧起来的 |
[03:34] | Mouch, Kidd, take the Charlie side. | 穆奇 基德 去C侧 |
[03:36] | Gallo, with me. | 加洛 跟我来 |
[03:37] | Clear upstairs first, work our way down. | 先灭掉楼上的火 然后灭楼下的 |
[03:40] | Engine…105, drop two lines. | 105号水罐车 拉两条水管 |
[03:43] | – Okay, we got two. Heard him. – Copy that. | -两条水管 听到了吗 -收到 |
[03:45] | I knew something like this would happen. | 我就知道会出这种事 |
[03:48] | That woman in there, she’s unfit to be a mother. | 那家的女人 不配做母亲 |
[03:58] | – Gallo, find the stairs! – Copy that. | -加洛 去找楼梯 -收到 |
[04:04] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 请大声呼救 |
[04:07] | Captain, over here! | 队长 在这 |
[04:31] | Ma’am, we have to get you out of here! | 女士 我们要带你出去 |
[04:34] | My son, Noah, is upstairs! He’s only six! | 我的儿子 诺亚 他在楼上 他才6岁 |
[04:38] | – Where? – In the bedroom on the right! | -在哪里 -右手边的卧室 |
[04:40] | – Gallo, go! – Yeah. | -加洛 快去 -好的 |
[04:44] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[04:47] | – They’ll get to your son! – No! | -他们会救你儿子的 -不 |
[04:48] | – Ma’am! – No! | -女士 -不要 |
[04:50] | – You come with us! – Come on, ma’am! | -你得跟我们走 -走了 女士 |
[04:51] | – Noah, Noah! – I got you! | -诺亚 诺亚 -我扶着你 |
[04:58] | Fire Department! Call out! | 消防队 大声呼救 |
[05:02] | – Noah! – They’ll get him! | -诺亚 -他们会救他的 |
[05:07] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[05:20] | Noah! Call out! | 诺亚 大声呼救 |
[05:22] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[05:25] | – No sign of him! – Did you check the master? | -找不到他 -主卧看了吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[05:29] | Mom! | 妈 |
[05:37] | Hey, kid! Come with me! | 孩子 跟我走 |
[05:40] | I’ll take you to safety, I promise! | 我带你去安全的地方 我保证 |
[05:42] | No! | 不要 |
[05:43] | Your mom’s already down there, come on! | 你妈妈已经下去了 走吧 |
[05:45] | – Come on. – No! | -走吧 -我不 |
[05:55] | When I was your age, there was a fire at my house too. | 我在你这么大的时候 我家也着火了 |
[05:57] | And I hid in as safe a place as I could find, | 我躲在了一个尽量安全的地方 |
[06:00] | exactly what you’re doing, okay? | 跟你现在一样 你知道吗 |
[06:03] | But… | 但是 |
[06:05] | this place isn’t gonna keep you safe much longer, okay? | 这里只能暂时保证你的安全 明白吗 |
[06:10] | It’s true. | 是的 |
[06:11] | So come on. | 走吧 |
[06:12] | Come with me and we’ll get you to safety. | 跟我走 我们会带你去安全的地方 |
[06:14] | We’ll get you to your mom, yeah? | 带你去找妈妈 好吗 |
[06:17] | Come on. Come here. | 来吧 过来 |
[06:19] | Here. Stay low. | 好 趴低点 |
[06:22] | Yeah. | 好 |
[06:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:25] | – All right, ready? – Go. | -准备好了吗 -走吧 |
[06:32] | Knock it down. | 灭火吧 |
[06:37] | Where are they? They said they’d get to him. | 他们在那里 不是说能救他的吗 |
[06:39] | What’s your name, ma’am? | 你叫什么名字 女士 |
[06:40] | – Jenni. – Okay, Jenni. | -珍妮 -好的 珍妮 |
[06:41] | Can you help us put this oxygen mask on you? | 能不能帮忙戴上这个氧气面具 |
[06:43] | You took in a lot of smoke, honey. | 你吸入了很多烟尘 亲爱的 |
[06:44] | Oh, God. Thank God, Noah! | 天哪 谢天谢地 诺亚 |
[06:47] | Noah! | 诺亚 |
[06:48] | – Mom! – Not a scratch. | -妈 -毫发无损 |
[06:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[06:54] | Let me just take a look at him. | 我帮他检查一下 |
[06:55] | Okay. Come here, buddy. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[06:57] | Jenni… | 珍妮 |
[06:59] | there you go. | 戴上吧 |
[07:01] | Brave what you did, ma’am. | 你刚才很勇敢 女士 |
[07:06] | Great. Okay. | 好的 好了 |
[07:19] | No surprise this happened. | 难怪会发生这种事 |
[07:22] | She can’t take care of him. She’s paralyzed. | 她根本照顾不了她 她瘫痪了 |
[07:27] | She could’ve gotten that little boy killed. | 她差点害死那个小男孩 |
[07:30] | – You saw. – Hey. | -你们也看到 -行了 |
[07:32] | You’re not helping anyone with that, so why don’t you just– | 你说这些没有任何帮助 回去吧 |
[07:38] | All right, 81. | 好了 81消防队 |
[07:40] | Let’s help 105 rebed their hoses. | 帮105消防队收一下水管 |
[07:58] | Hey, how was it? | 怎么样 |
[08:00] | Rolling. | 超顺利 |
[08:01] | Good save with a kid hiding under the sink. | 救了一个躲在厨房水槽下的孩子 |
[08:03] | Oh, details. | 讲讲细节 |
[08:04] | So we get to this house… | 我们到了房子里面… |
[08:06] | Captain. | 队长 |
[08:26] | What’s he doing? | 他要干什么 |
[08:28] | Apparently, he’s making his own officer’s quarters. | 他好像在做自己的办公室 |
[08:30] | That is precisely what I am doing. | 没错 正是如此 |
[08:35] | If you guys want to get something done around here, | 在这个消防局里要想做什么 |
[08:38] | you have to stop asking for permission | 不能申请许可 |
[08:40] | to start building your own future. | 必须自己创造未来 |
[08:43] | Voilà. | 快看 |
[08:46] | Okay, clap it up, all right. | 帮我鼓掌吧 |
[08:48] | Just know that where preparation meets perspiration, | 你们知道吧 准备充分 汗水淋漓时 |
[08:51] | you have– | 就会 |
[08:52] | Constipation. | 便秘 |
[08:56] | Innovation. | 创新 |
[08:57] | Okay, well, I’m gonna head into my quarters | 好了 我回办公室 |
[09:00] | and get some paperwork done. | 处理点文件了 |
[09:02] | Yeah, same. | 我也是 |
[09:11] | I believe I will too. | 我也一样 |
[09:19] | Dude, no, no, don’t give me that, okay? | 哥们 别跟我说这些 |
[09:22] | We were the last group | 我们是最后一批 |
[09:23] | who had to raise the 50-foot Bangor ladder | 需要在两分钟时间限制内 |
[09:25] | in under a two-minute time limit. | 举起15米长消防摇梯的队员 |
[09:27] | But the instructors flat-out told our class | 但是考官直接跟我们说 |
[09:29] | we had the highest scores and best times | 我们班拿到了近10年来 |
[09:30] | they’d seen in, like, a decade. | 最好的分数和时间 |
[09:33] | They say that to everyone. | 他们每次都这么说 |
[09:33] | What are you two on about? | 你们在争论什么 |
[09:35] | We’re comparing academy classes. | 我们在比消防学院的成绩 |
[09:37] | They started making it way easier after I came through. | 等我考完之后 考核就变简单了 |
[09:40] | I’m, like, six months behind you. | 我也就跟你差六个月而已 |
[09:42] | Oh, did your class even go in the smokebox? | 你们班还进过烟箱吗 |
[09:44] | Dude, don’t. | 哥们 别提这个 |
[09:46] | question for both of you. | 问你俩一个问题 |
[09:47] | What percentage of each class was women? | 你们俩班上女生人数的百分比是多少 |
[09:50] | Not enough! | 不够 |
[09:54] | what brings you by? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[09:55] | We had a call up Racine. | 我们给拉辛街打了电话 |
[09:56] | We’re low on chem strips, | 我们的化学试纸不多了 |
[09:57] | so Jody is raiding 61’s supply cabinet. | 所以乔迪来打劫61号救护车的补给柜了 |
[10:00] | And you stopped in to say hi. That is… | 你就顺道来打个招呼 那真是… |
[10:02] | I came by to raid your fridge. | 我顺道来打劫你们的冰箱 |
[10:06] | But seriously, | 但说真的 |
[10:07] | we had, like, three women in our entire class. | 我们全班好像只有三个女生 |
[10:13] | You know what? | 你们知道吗 |
[10:16] | I just–I just thought of something. | 我刚刚想到件事 |
[10:19] | can you both finish making sandwiches? | 你们俩能把三明治做完吗 |
[10:22] | – of course. – Thank you! | -当然 -谢了 |
[10:43] | – Chief, you got a second? – More than that. | -队长 你有空吗 -空得很 |
[10:46] | What’s on your mind? | 你想说什么 |
[10:47] | Okay, so I just had some inspiration. | 好 我只是有些灵感 |
[10:51] | The short version is, I gotta do more | 简单地说就是 我要为年轻女性 |
[10:53] | for young women out there. | 做更多的事 |
[10:55] | Whatever it happening in the “Women’s movement,” | 不管”妇女运动”都干了些什么 |
[10:59] | it’s not happening on streets like Marquette | 反正对马凯特街 加菲尔德西路或 |
[11:01] | or West Garfield or South Ashland. | 阿什兰大道这样的街区不起作用 |
[11:04] | So what if I set up a program where I recruit young women | 所以 如果我设立一个项目 从芝加哥的 |
[11:09] | from Chicago public schools to be junior firefighters? | 公立学校招募女学生成为初级消防员 |
[11:15] | Sounds good. | 听着不错 |
[11:16] | Though I will say, | 尽管我会说 |
[11:18] | as with anything of this nature at the CFD, | 和芝加哥消防局的其他这类事情一样 |
[11:21] | you’re gonna need an abundance of two things. | 你需要充分具备两种品质 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:25] | Patience and persistence. | 耐心和毅力 |
[11:28] | I got both those things. | 这两种品质我都有 |
[11:31] | I mean, I can when I need to. | 我是说 需要的时候我就能做到 |
[11:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:35] | What you’re gonna want to do is | 你要做的就是 |
[11:37] | call Owen Horton | 给总部社区关系部的 |
[11:39] | in Community Relations at headquarters. | 欧文·霍顿打电话 |
[11:42] | And feel free to tell him | 尽管告诉他 |
[11:46] | that you have my full support. | 我全力支持你 |
[11:51] | Thank you, Chief. | 谢谢你 队长 |
[11:53] | It’s a terrific idea. | 这个主意很棒 |
[11:55] | Truly. | 真的 |
[12:20] | I’ll hit the supply room for restock. | 我去补给室拿东西 |
[12:21] | Great. | 好 |
[12:22] | – Julie! – Oh, Sylvie, oh, I hope you don’t mind me | -朱莉 -希尔薇 我希望你不介意我 |
[12:25] | dropping by unannounced. | 不请自来 |
[12:26] | No, not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[12:27] | I was thinking I could get your help with neighborhoods. | 我在想是否可以请你帮我选一下社区 |
[12:30] | I mean, I know I can Google | 我知道我可以直接搜索 |
[12:31] | “Best neighborhoods for new moms in Chicago,” | “芝加哥最适合新妈妈居住的社区” |
[12:33] | but I’d rather land some insider knowledge | 但我更想从每天住在这些街区的人那里 |
[12:35] | from someone who’s in these streets every day. | 了解一些内部消息 |
[12:37] | You’ve come to the right place, trust me. | 你来对地方了 相信我 |
[12:39] | I am the go-to house hunter at Firehouse 51. | 我是51号消防队最棒的房屋搜寻者 |
[12:42] | Oh, hey, there’s a show called that. | 有个叫《房屋搜寻》的节目 |
[12:44] | “House Hunters.” Have you seen it? | 你看过吗 |
[12:46] | I am the biggest fan in the world. | 我是他们全球头号粉丝 |
[12:48] | I even roped my ex-fiancé | 我还逼着我的前未婚夫 |
[12:49] | into marathoning the whole series with me. | 陪我看完了所有节目 |
[12:51] | Wait, what? Ex-fiancé? | 等等 什么 前未婚夫 |
[12:54] | Oh, uh, yeah, no, that’s a whole nother– | 对 这完全跟选社区无关 |
[12:58] | Yeah, a whole nother something I want to hear about. | 对 我想听无关的事 |
[13:01] | Look, I know we have time, | 听着 我知道我们有时间 |
[13:03] | but I will take every Sylvie Brett story | 我想听我能听到的每一个 |
[13:06] | that I can get. | 希尔薇·布莱特的故事 |
[13:08] | Fine, but I’m gonna need some coffee. | 好吧 但我得喝点咖啡 |
[13:13] | I just can’t wait to hear all about it. | 我已经等不及要听了 |
[13:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:22] | Could you please direct me to a Captain Matthew Casey? | 你能带我去找马修·凯西队长吗 |
[13:27] | I’m Matt. | 我就是马特 |
[13:28] | Oh, all right, well, that saves me a few steps. | 好 这可以让我少走几步了 |
[13:30] | I’m Vera Gantry with the | 我是儿童与家庭服务部的 |
[13:31] | Department of Child and Family Services. | 维拉·甘特利 |
[13:34] | Oh, okay. | 好 |
[13:35] | Your name is on an incident report | 今天早上一起房屋火灾的 |
[13:36] | from a house fire this morning | 事件报告上有你的名字 |
[13:38] | involving Jennifer Davis and her son, Noah. | 火灾跟珍妮弗·戴维斯和他儿子 诺亚有关 |
[13:41] | The woman in the wheelchair? | 那个坐轮椅的女人 |
[13:43] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:43] | I received an endangerment complaint asking DCFS | 我收到了一份风险投诉请求儿家部 |
[13:46] | to remove the child from his mother. | 把孩子从母亲身边带走 |
[13:57] | Well, in fact, there have been… | 事实上 已经有… |
[14:01] | Five calls regarding negligence of the mother before the fire. | 起火之前有五通电话投诉母亲失职 |
[14:04] | Did they come from the same neighbor? | 是同一个邻居打的吗 |
[14:05] | – I’m not at liberty– – She was a real piece of work. | -我没有权利 -她真的是个极品 |
[14:08] | Casey. | 凯西 |
[14:09] | These are serious allegations. | 这些是很严重的指控 |
[14:12] | Captain Casey, did you see how the fire started? | 凯西队长 你看见是怎样起火的了吗 |
[14:16] | It looked like an electrical fire, but I can’t be sure. | 看上去像是电器起火 但我不能确定 |
[14:19] | That would a matter for the Office of Fire Investigation. | 那个是火灾调查办公室的工作 |
[14:22] | I can say that the mother, Jenni, | 我能说的是 那个母亲 珍妮 |
[14:24] | turned over her wheelchair so she could crawl up the stairs | 自己从轮椅上摔下来 想爬上楼梯 |
[14:27] | and try to save her child. | 努力救她的孩子 |
[14:29] | Couldn’t get up the stairs. | 无法上楼 |
[14:32] | That’s not what I said. | 我不是那么说的 |
[14:33] | Were you summoned by fire alarms inside the house? | 你们是因为屋内触发的火警警报出动的吗 |
[14:39] | I believe it was a 911 call. | 应该是报警电话 |
[14:41] | – No alarms. – Hey, what’s your agenda here? | -没有火警 -你到底想干什么 |
[14:45] | To protect a child. | 保护一个孩子 |
[14:47] | It seems more like it’s a premade decision | 感觉更像是你事先已经有了定论 |
[14:49] | in search of facts to back it up. | 然后来找证据来支撑 |
[14:50] | Okay, that’s enough. | 好了 到此为止 |
[14:54] | You have my captain’s incident report. | 你有我队长的事故报告 |
[14:56] | Yes, I have everything I need. | 对 该有的我都拿到了 |
[15:03] | Are you serious? | 你认真的吗 |
[15:09] | This woman came here to check some boxes. | 这女人过来 只是为了在表上打几个勾 |
[15:12] | Didn’t matter what I said. | 我说什么无关紧要 |
[15:14] | You’re right. I didn’t like her attitude. | 你说得对 我不喜欢她的态度 |
[15:17] | She wanted a few choice quotes | 她就想要那么几句合适的话 |
[15:18] | so she could take a boy away from his disabled mother. | 好让她从一个残疾母亲身边把孩子带走 |
[15:21] | Doesn’t sit right with me, Chief. | 我受不了这事 队长 |
[15:24] | Doesn’t sit right at all. | 完全不行 |
[15:35] | Ritter, Herrmann wants to see you in his office. | 里特 赫尔曼要你去他的办公室 |
[15:38] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[15:48] | Hey, sit. | 来坐 |
[15:50] | – Oh, yeah. – Sit. | -好 -坐吧 |
[15:52] | Yeah. | 好 |
[16:02] | So, um, thank you for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[16:05] | I just wanted to let you know that | 我就是想告诉你 |
[16:07] | now that I got my own office | 既然我有自己的办公室了 |
[16:09] | that you can come and knock on my door anytime, day or night. | 你可以随时来敲我的门 早晚都行 |
[16:14] | There is no door. | 没有门 |
[16:15] | Eh, I know that this is a little thrown together, | 我知道这里是有点简陋 |
[16:20] | but as your officer, I want you to know | 但作为你的长官 我想让你知道 |
[16:23] | that if you ever have any suggestions or complaints | 如果你有任何建议或者意见 |
[16:27] | or you just want to get something off your chest | 或者你只是想把什么事说出来 |
[16:29] | that you can come to me here | 你都可以来我这里 |
[16:31] | and we can have private conversation. | 我们可以私下谈谈 |
[16:36] | Uh, well, this area has an echo. | 这地方有回音 |
[16:41] | A what? | 有什么 |
[16:43] | An echo. | 有回音 |
[16:46] | You can hear anything anyone says, | 谁说什么 大家都能听见 |
[16:48] | like, all over the bunk room. | 就是值班宿舍这边 |
[16:50] | That’s why no one sat on the sofa that used to be here. | 所以才没有人坐以前在这里的沙发 |
[16:54] | It’s true. I can hear you. | 没错 我能听见你们说话 |
[17:00] | – Expired. – Yeah. | -过期了 -对 |
[17:01] | Way expired. | 过期好久了 |
[17:04] | I was told I could find Stella Kidd in here. | 他们跟我说能在这里找到史黛拉·基德 |
[17:06] | Yes, you can, and yes, you did. | 对 没错 我就是 |
[17:09] | Owen Horton, CFD Community Outreach Department. | 欧文·霍顿 芝加哥消防局社区外联部 |
[17:14] | Hi. | 你好 |
[17:14] | I got your message. | 我收到你的信息了 |
[17:15] | I was running back from Manny’s, | 我刚从曼尼那边过来 |
[17:16] | thought I’d stop by and get the lowdown. | 想着我应该经过一下 听听情况 |
[17:18] | Well, firstly, thank you for responding so quickly. | 首先谢谢你回复得这么快 |
[17:21] | Okay, so like I said on the message, | 好了 就像我在信息里说的 |
[17:25] | I’m calling it Girls On Fire. | 我给这起名叫烈焰女孩 |
[17:28] | What I’m thinking is, high school girls– | 我在想的是 高中女孩 |
[17:31] | young women– can see that there is a career | 年轻女性可以认识到 |
[17:34] | for them in the fire service. | 消防部门有她们能做的工作 |
[17:35] | So we have them run drills, spread hoses, | 我们可以让她们做演习 铺水管 |
[17:39] | climb ladders, ride in the trucks, | 爬云梯 上消防车 |
[17:41] | and hear from women who are in the trenches | 听听芝加哥消防局 |
[17:43] | every day at the CFD. | 每天出生入死的这些女性说的话 |
[17:46] | You know, let these teenage girls feel empowered. | 让这些年轻女孩觉得自己是有能力的 |
[17:49] | What you’re gonna want to do | 你接下来要做的 |
[17:50] | is write me up a formal proposal. | 就是写一份正式申请给我 |
[17:51] | You’ll find the guidelines on the CFD server. | 你能在芝加哥消防局服务器上找到流程 |
[17:54] | Get a female officer to cosponsor with you | 找一名女性主管作你的共同主办人 |
[17:55] | and email it to me when you’re done. | 写好了以后用邮箱发给我 |
[17:59] | W– | 什 |
[17:59] | Dana? | 黛娜 |
[18:01] | Yeah, I had a quick stop. I’ll be there in five minutes. | 对 我就短暂停一下 五分钟内我就过去 |
[18:03] | – W– – Okay, thanks. | -什 -好的 谢谢 |
[18:04] | Um, a female officer? | 女性主管 |
[18:08] | All outreach programs require an officer’s full commitment. | 所有外联项目都要求一名主管全程参与 |
[18:11] | His or her presence at all meetings and events. | 他或她要参加所有的会议和活动 |
[18:13] | I think the only way this one flies is if it’s female-led. | 我觉得这项目能成功唯一的机会是要由女性领导 |
[18:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[18:18] | Exactly. | 完全正确 |
[18:24] | I think he’s into it. | 我想他支持 |
[18:26] | I have to go print up a list of female officers. | 我得去打印一张女性主管的名单 |
[18:30] | Ambulance 61, medical assist, | 61号救护车 医疗救助 |
[18:33] | 8106 West Roosevelt. | 罗斯福西路8106号 |
[18:47] | Did you boys call for a medical assist? | 是你们呼叫的医疗救助吗 |
[18:48] | – Yup. – Where? | -对 -在哪 |
[18:51] | Full moon, 12 o’clock. | 全光 正前方 |
[18:55] | Oh, Lordy. | 我的天 |
[19:07] | When you want the real deal– | 你想看看真正的… |
[19:10] | I’m sorry, but this is a police matter. | 抱歉 但这是警察的事 |
[19:13] | No, no, no, no. | 不 |
[19:14] | Clearly, this is a medical assist. | 很明显 这是医疗救助 |
[19:15] | Look at that guy. He could be dangerous. | 你看那家伙 他可能会伤人 |
[19:18] | We don’t know. | 我们不能确定 |
[19:18] | – Do you see a weapon? – I don’t see much of anything. | -你们看见武器了吗 -我看什么都没有 |
[19:20] | Okay, I’m sure this would be | 我相信这会是 |
[19:21] | a big hoot down at the district, | 局里被起哄的事 |
[19:22] | but we’re not treating this guy | 但在他被控制住以前 |
[19:23] | until he’s restrained. | 我们是不会治疗他的 |
[19:25] | No one’s complaining about a crime, | 没有人投诉说有犯罪 |
[19:27] | therefore no call to arrest. | 所以没有要逮捕的决定 |
[19:29] | Um, I am. | 我投诉 |
[19:31] | I just went to get some coffee | 我出去买咖啡 |
[19:32] | and now I can’t get back inside my office. | 现在我没办法回办公室了 |
[19:34] | I mean, that’s gotta be some sort of crime. | 这肯定犯了什么罪 |
[19:36] | No, this is a public building, public space. | 不 这是公共建筑 公共场所 |
[19:38] | Unless he’s committing a crime right now, I– | 除非他现在犯了罪 我… |
[19:39] | Public indecency. That’s at least a misdemeanor. | 公共场合举止不雅 这至少是个轻罪 |
[19:42] | You guys just don’t want to deal with it. | 你们就是不想管 |
[19:44] | Listen, honey. Give me your name. | 宝贝 把你的名字告诉我 |
[19:46] | I’ll tell your supervisor you refused a medical. | 我会报告你的上级 你拒绝提供医疗救助 |
[19:48] | “Honey.” | “宝贝” |
[19:50] | – Where’s your body cam? – It’s right here. | -你的随身摄像头呢 -在这 |
[19:52] | Hi, I’m Emily Foster from Firehouse 51. | 我是51消防队的艾米丽·福斯特 |
[19:54] | And your officer… | 你们的警官… |
[19:56] | Nesbitt | 内斯比特 |
[19:57] | is an A-hole! | 是个混蛋 |
[19:59] | That’s not necessary. | 没必要这样 |
[20:00] | Let me show you something. | 我来给你看看 |
[20:02] | Hey, what the– | 什么… |
[20:04] | Stop! Police! | 站住 警察 |
[20:07] | – Well, it’s a crime now! – Hey, stop! | -现在是犯罪了 -站住 |
[20:10] | I, uh, guess I’ll get back to work. | 我想我要回去工作了 |
[20:12] | After I scrub that image out of my brain. | 等我把脑子里那景象给抹掉之后 |
[20:18] | Um, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[20:22] | Does your office handle residential | 你们办公室是负责家庭住宅 |
[20:24] | or commercial listings? | 还是商业设施 |
[20:26] | Uh, both, actually. | 实际上都有 |
[20:29] | Nicholas Winter. | 尼古拉斯·温特 |
[20:30] | Oh, Sylvie Brett. | 希尔薇·布莱特 |
[20:36] | – Hey, Chief. – Yeah? | -局长 -啊 |
[20:37] | I’m gonna run by that house fire from yesterday, | 我会去昨天那着火的房子一趟 |
[20:39] | talk to the neighbor who made that complaint. | 去和投诉的邻居谈谈 |
[20:42] | What you mean, talk to her? | 和她谈谈是什么意思 |
[20:44] | Talk to her. | 和她谈谈啊 |
[20:45] | I could go with you, Captain. | 我可以和你一起去 队长 |
[20:48] | I really connected to that kid. | 我和那孩子还挺投缘 |
[20:49] | I’d like to come if you don’t mind. | 如果您不介意 我想过去 |
[20:51] | Not at all. | 完全没问题 |
[20:51] | Okay, don’t do anything to have headquarters call me. | 别干出让总部会打电话给我的事来 |
[20:54] | Copy that, Chief. | 遵命 局长 |
[20:57] | I’ll be home later. | 我等下回家 |
[20:58] | I gotta stop by the academy and meet with this lady chief. | 我要去学院一趟和这个局长女士谈谈 |
[21:01] | All right, I’ll see you later. | 好 回头见 |
[21:02] | All right. | 好 |
[21:06] | Absolutely, I hear you. It sounds like a great program. | 绝对地 我听进去了 感觉很棒 |
[21:09] | So you’ll cosponsor with me? | 那您愿意和我一起发起吗 |
[21:11] | I wish I could, Stella, | 我的确想 史黛拉 |
[21:12] | but you know I don’t put my name to anything | 但你了解 我得能够负责到底才会 |
[21:14] | unless I can give it my full attention. | 把我的名字放上去 |
[21:16] | In addition to running a battalion, | 除了管理一个大队 |
[21:18] | I use my days off to support the 100 Club. | 我还要利用休息日去支持一百俱乐部 |
[21:20] | Oh, yes. That’s right, I knew that. | 嗯 对 我知道那个 |
[21:22] | You said that before. | 您之前说过 |
[21:23] | – Look, I’d love to help you. – Help you with what? | -我真想帮你 -帮你什么 |
[21:30] | Oh, um, it’s– | 是… |
[21:32] | Actually, Stella needs an officer to cosponsor | 实际上 斯黛拉需要一位主管来共同发起 |
[21:34] | – her Girls, um– – Girls On Fire. | -她那个女孩… -烈焰女孩 |
[21:38] | – Girls On Fire program. – Sounds interesting. | -烈焰女孩 -听起来不错 |
[21:40] | It is, it is. | 确实是 确实是 |
[21:42] | Tell you what. I’ve got breakfast free. | 这样吧 我现在要去吃早饭 |
[21:46] | Why don’t we discuss it over coffee and pancakes? | 我们何不一边喝咖啡吃煎饼一边聊呢 |
[21:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:10] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[22:11] | Arlene. | 艾琳娜 |
[22:12] | I’m Matt Casey. This is Blake Gallo. | 我是马特·凯西 这位是布雷克·加洛 |
[22:14] | We’re with the Chicago Fire Department. | 我们是芝加哥消防局的 |
[22:16] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[22:17] | Are you the one who called DCFS, filed a complaint? | 是你打电话给儿童服务部投诉的吗 |
[22:22] | The mother, Jenni Davis, | 他的母亲 珍妮·戴维斯 |
[22:24] | she can’t take care of her yard. | 她打理不好她的院子 |
[22:26] | Why would you think she can take care of a little boy? | 为什么你们认为她能照顾好一个小男孩 |
[22:28] | Her yard? | 她的院子 |
[22:29] | The woman has no respect for the property line. | 这个女人不尊重财产界限 |
[22:32] | The roots of her trees run directly into my yard, | 她家的树根直接伸进我的院子 |
[22:35] | ripping through my garden. | 把我家花园搅得一团糟 |
[22:37] | You mean to tell me | 你是说 |
[22:38] | you called to have a child taken away from his mother | 你打电话让人把孩子从他母亲身边带走 |
[22:41] | because of some tree roots? | 就因为个破树根吗 |
[22:44] | That woman almost got her son killed. | 那个女人差点害死她的儿子 |
[22:46] | Do you know what it’s like to have a son taken away? | 你知道儿子被带走是什么滋味吗 |
[22:48] | ‘Cause I do, and what you’re doing is reprehensible. | 我知道 你现在的所作所为应该收到谴责 |
[22:53] | You don’t know half of anything. | 你什么都不知道 |
[23:10] | I didn’t know you had a son, Captain. | 我都不知道你有个儿子 队长 |
[23:15] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[23:17] | Let’s take a look at the second floor. | 我们看一眼二楼 |
[23:19] | Maybe swing by the hospital, | 也许我们该去医院 |
[23:21] | let the mom know what she’s dealing with in terms of fire damage. | 让那个妈妈知道她面临多大的火灾损失 |
[23:24] | That sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[23:29] | So I have houses in Hyde Park, | 我在海德公园附近 |
[23:31] | Old Town, and Wicker Park. | 老城区 柳条公园附近都有房子代理 |
[23:33] | I’m more than happy to set aside a day to drive around, | 我很高兴能抽出一天时间开车兜风 |
[23:36] | show them, see what speaks to you. | 向你们展示一下 看看哪个合适 |
[23:37] | We can talk about styles: | 我们可以聊聊装修风格 |
[23:39] | traditional, craftsman, English. | 传统的 工匠风的 英式的 |
[23:41] | We can talk about school districts. | 我们可以聊聊学区 |
[23:42] | We can talk about work or walking neighborhoods | 我们可以谈论工作或步行社区 |
[23:44] | or anything and everything | 或者别的什么都可以 |
[23:45] | that’s important to you as a buyer. | 只要你觉得对买房很重要的事情 |
[23:48] | That’d be great. | 那太好了 |
[23:50] | Will you be coming too? | 你也会来吗 |
[23:51] | Oh, are you kidding? I live for this stuff. | 开玩笑吗 我就为这些事活着呢 |
[23:54] | Well, then it sounds like we’re gonna have some fun. | 听起来我们会玩得很开心 |
[23:56] | Let me go grab my calendar and we can set aside a date. | 我去看下我的日历 我们定个日子 |
[24:00] | I’ll be right back. | 马上回来 |
[24:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:15] | He just asked me out. | 他刚刚约我出去了 |
[24:17] | Well, yeah. He was into you. | 当然了 他喜欢你 |
[24:19] | You think? | 你这么想吗 |
[24:21] | He couldn’t take his eyes off you. | 他的目光简直无法从你身上移开 |
[24:24] | And you should definitely say yes. | 你一定要答应 |
[24:26] | Well, I’m not really looking to date right now. | 我现在还不想约会 |
[24:29] | Ugh, I knew it. You’re hung up on Matt. | 我就知道 你对马特念念不忘 |
[24:32] | No. I–no. | 不 我 才不 |
[24:34] | We’re–we’re friends. Just friends, trust me. | 我们…我们是朋友 只是朋友 相信我 |
[24:37] | He was married to my best friend. | 他和我最好的朋友结过婚 |
[24:39] | It’s a whole thing. | 就这样 |
[24:41] | – Okay. – Julie. | -好 -朱莉 |
[24:44] | Okay, I will leave it at that. | 好的 我就说到这 |
[24:56] | And so what I want to show them, really show them, | 所以我想告诉她们 真的想告诉她们的是 |
[24:58] | is how responsibility goes both ways, you know? | 责任是如何双向的 |
[25:02] | And when those bells go off, you have to be fearless | 当警铃响起 你必须无所畏惧 |
[25:05] | and professional and ready. | 专业而迅速 |
[25:07] | The skills that they learn, they can carry over | 那些学到的专业素养 她们可以把那些带到 |
[25:11] | into their schools, their families, their communities | 她们的学校 家庭 社区 |
[25:15] | whether they become firefighters or not. | 不管她们最后有没有成为消防员 |
[25:18] | Girls can be heroes, and they need to know that. | 女孩可以成为英雄 她们需要知道这一点 |
[25:22] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[25:22] | Anyways, that’s it. That’s what I want to do. | 差不多说完了 这就是我的计划 |
[25:33] | Okay, yeah, yeah. | 好的 嗯 嗯 |
[25:36] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[25:38] | So what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[25:40] | I mean, Girls On Fire, right? | 我是说 烈焰女孩 |
[25:51] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[25:55] | You’re a schemer. | 你是个阴谋家 |
[25:57] | I don’t work with schemers. | 我不和阴谋家合作 |
[26:07] | It’s not as bad as I would’ve thought. | 并不像我想的那么糟 |
[26:08] | – He’s a general contractor. – Ah. | -他是维修的总承包商 -啊 |
[26:10] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[26:11] | most of the damage is contained to the hallway | 大部分的损坏都集中在走廊上 |
[26:12] | and a couple bedrooms upstairs. | 还有楼上两间卧室 |
[26:14] | And I have insurance, including fire. | 我有保险 保了火灾 |
[26:16] | It’s the one smart thing Braden did before he left. | 这是布莱登离开前做的一件聪明事 |
[26:19] | They stand up there | 他们站在那里 |
[26:21] | and they say, “In sickness and in health,” | 说 “无论疾病还是健康” |
[26:23] | but those are just words until spinal stenosis sets in. | 但这些只是誓词 直到我得了椎管狭窄症 |
[26:28] | Braden walked out on Noah and me and never looked back. | 布莱登抛弃了诺亚和我 再也没有回头 |
[26:33] | Never called once. It’s been three years. | 从来没有打过一次电话 已经三年了 |
[26:35] | Sorry. Sounds like a terrible person. | 抱歉 听起来是个烂人 |
[26:38] | Jennifer Davis, as required by Illinois state law, | 珍妮弗·戴维斯 根据伊利诺斯州法律 |
[26:42] | I’m informing you that | 现通知你 |
[26:43] | the Department of Child and Family Services | 儿童与家庭服务部 |
[26:46] | is taking Noah into state custody. | 将诺亚纳入国家监护 |
[26:50] | What? | 什么 |
[26:51] | Until such time as a family court justice | 在家庭法庭的法官 |
[26:53] | can render a decision. | 作出裁决之前 |
[26:55] | Now, a copy of your case report has been given to your doctor– | 现在 你的个案报告副本已交给你的医生 |
[26:57] | No, no, you can’t do this. | 不 不 你不能这么做 |
[26:59] | A copy of your case file has been given to your doctor, | 你的个案报告副本已交给你的医生 |
[27:02] | which he will share with you when you are ready. | 你准备好后他会与你沟通 |
[27:04] | – You can’t do this. – Come on. | -你不能这么做 -不是吧 |
[27:06] | If you have any questions, | 如果你有任何疑问 |
[27:08] | you can call DCFS during office hours. | 请于办公时间致电儿童与家庭服务部 |
[27:13] | – Noah! – Mom? | -诺亚 -妈妈 |
[27:14] | No, wait! | 不 等等 |
[27:16] | – Mom! – Noah! | -妈妈 -诺亚 |
[27:19] | No! You can’t do this! | 不 你不能这么做 |
[27:29] | It was awful, Chief, just awful. | 太过分了 队长 太过分了 |
[27:32] | I can imagine. | 我能想象 |
[27:33] | And this neighbor, Arlene, | 还有这个邻居 艾琳娜 |
[27:35] | she’s a whole nother level. | 简直是另一个世界的人 |
[27:36] | Oh, she’s disgusting. | 她真恶心 |
[27:37] | I don’t like saying that about people, but that’s what she is. | 我不喜欢这样说别人 但她就是这样 |
[27:39] | Okay, I understand and I agree. | 好的 我理解 我也同意 |
[27:41] | It’s an awful situation and you feel helpless. | 这个情况很糟糕 你们觉得无助 |
[27:43] | The way they treated that mother was– | 他们对待那个母亲的方式 |
[27:45] | However, we have a shift to run. | 但是 我们还得值班 |
[27:48] | I need you both focused. | 我需要你们两个专心工作 |
[27:49] | We will be. | 我们会的 |
[27:54] | I will be. | 我会的 |
[27:58] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:01] | And so that exhausts my list of women officers I know. | 我认识的女性主管就这样到底了 |
[28:06] | The whole list could’ve fit on a Post-it Note, anyway. | 不过本来一张便利贴也就能写完这个名单 |
[28:09] | And, you know, I don’t– | 而且 我不 |
[28:11] | I don’t want to cosponsor Girls On Fire without someone | 如果这个女长官不够可靠 热情 聪明 |
[28:14] | who’s dependable, enthusiastic, smart. | 我也不想跟她一起主办烈焰女孩 |
[28:18] | I know a woman officer who’s all those things. | 我认识一个这样的女性主管 |
[28:21] | Really? Who? | 真的吗 谁 |
[28:23] | Wendy Seager. | 温蒂·西格 |
[28:29] | The woman who threw vibes at you right in front of me? | 那个在我面前对你暗送秋波的女人 |
[28:34] | I’ll text you her number. | 我把她的号码发给你 |
[28:48] | 女生勿入 赫尔曼俱乐部 | |
[28:50] | Nope. Not gonna get to me. | 不 打不倒我 |
[29:18] | Did you see me play a spade? | 你看到我打黑桃了吗 |
[29:20] | Yeah. | 看到了 |
[29:21] | Well, then you know I’m out of hearts. | 那你应该知道我没红心了 |
[29:25] | Gotta pay attention to what everyone is playing. | 要注意每个人打了什么牌 |
[29:33] | Speaking of paying attention. | 说到注意 |
[29:35] | Actually, you remember the guy | 你还记得那个 |
[29:37] | who helped us with the police at naked guy call? | 裸男事件中帮我们对付警察的人吗 |
[29:39] | Mm, do I? | 我记得吗 |
[29:41] | He was F-I-N-E, fine. | 他很好 很好 |
[29:43] | – Go on. – He asked me out. | -继续说 -他约我出去 |
[29:47] | And you’re just now telling me? | 你现在才告诉我 |
[29:48] | – I haven’t answered him yet. – Oh, girl. | -我还没有回答他 -姑娘 |
[29:51] | I wanted to sleep on it. | 我想好好考虑一下 |
[29:52] | I think that’s smart. | 我觉得你很聪明 |
[29:53] | You go to eager beaver and they think, | 你太好约[热情的海狸]的话 他们会想 |
[29:55] | “What problems does this gal have | “这个女孩有什么问题 |
[29:56] | that she’s jumping to go out with me?” | 这么迫不及待想跟我出去” |
[29:58] | Listen to Gallo. | 听加洛的 |
[29:59] | Or maybe don’t call a woman a beaver. | 或者不要说女人是海狸 |
[30:06] | Listen to Ritter. | 听里特的 |
[30:07] | I wasn’t, I wasn’t, I– | 我没有 我没有 我 |
[30:09] | No, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不 我不是那个意思 |
[30:11] | That’s–I wasn’t–I didn’t mean it like that. | 这 我没有… 我不是那个意思 |
[30:13] | – Dude. – It’s a phrase. | -哥们 -这是一个短语 |
[30:14] | It’s like–it’s like busy bee. | 就像 就像大忙人[忙碌的蜜蜂] |
[30:16] | – It’s like busy bee? – Yeah, it’s a phrase. | -就像是忙碌的蜜蜂 -这是一个短语 |
[30:33] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[30:35] | Yeah? | 怎么 |
[30:35] | It’s Graham. The forklift just sort of– | 格雷厄姆 叉车就… |
[30:38] | – Show us. – All right, this way. | -带我们过去 -好的 这边走 |
[30:40] | I told him not to take the corners too quickly | 我告诉他叉车装了货之后 |
[30:42] | when the forklift’s loaded up, | 转弯不要太快 |
[30:43] | especially at the end of the shift | 尤其是下班前 |
[30:45] | when everyone’s exhausted! | 所有人都快累死了 |
[30:53] | Come on. Come on. | 加油 用力 |
[30:59] | Guys, guys, back up! | 所有人都退后 |
[31:00] | Come on, guys, pull! | 大家用力拉 |
[31:03] | Hey, hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[31:05] | Hey, hey, guys, back up! | 所有人 退后 |
[31:07] | Give us some space to work. | 给我们上手的空间 |
[31:08] | It won’t budge! | 这玩意儿挪不动 |
[31:10] | You did what you could. | 你已经尽力而为了 |
[31:11] | Back up. Let us do our job. | 退后 让我们来吧 |
[31:12] | Hey, Tony, Capp, Cruz! | 托尼 卡普 克鲁兹 |
[31:14] | Grab airbags, struts, and cribbing now. | 去拿气囊 抗压杆和支架 |
[31:16] | – Copy. Gallo, Jaws of Life. | -收到 -加洛 去拿救生钳 |
[31:18] | Ritter, Kidd, start roping this shelving. | 里特 基德 开始往货架上套绳子 |
[31:21] | Forklift is wedged underneath it. | 叉车被卡在这架子下面了 |
[31:22] | I got you. You’re okay. | 有我在 你会没事的 |
[31:23] | Hey, Casey. | 凯西 |
[31:25] | Think we can fit the airbags in there? | 你觉得我们能把气囊塞到那儿去吗 |
[31:26] | We can try. | 可以一试 |
[31:28] | Cruz. | 克鲁兹 |
[31:29] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[31:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[31:39] | When you’re ready, bring ’em up, let’s go. | 准备好了就给气囊充气 开始吧 |
[31:54] | The shelves are falling! | 货架要倒了 |
[31:55] | Hey, Cruz, Gallo! | 克鲁兹 加洛 |
[32:05] | Get those struts in! | 把抗压杆放进去 |
[32:07] | Struts, go. | 抗压杆 快点 |
[32:10] | Watch out, coming through, coming through. | 留神 我过来了 过来了 |
[32:22] | – We’re good. -Good? | -好了 -没问题了 |
[32:26] | Aye, Captain, he’s out. | 队长 他晕过去了 |
[32:31] | Hey, Captain. | 队长 |
[32:32] | Why don’t we use the Jaws? | 为什么我们不用救生钳 |
[32:33] | We’ll put one prong under the cylinder mask, | 让钳子一头顶着气缸下面 |
[32:35] | the other on the ground. | 另一边触地 |
[32:36] | When we get him up, we pull him out as fast as we can. | 只要抬它起来 我们就立刻把他拉出来 |
[32:39] | – Yeah, I like it. – Yeah. | -我赞成 -好 |
[32:49] | Hit it. | 动手吧 |
[32:58] | – Clear. – Now! | -好了 -就是现在 |
[33:06] | – Okay? – Yeah. Yeah. | -没事吧 -没事 |
[33:08] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[33:14] | Watch his arm. | 小心他的胳膊 |
[33:16] | Okay, got him. | 好了 |
[33:20] | Lungs are diminished bilaterally. | 双肺呼吸音减弱 |
[33:22] | I feel crepitus. He has a flail chest. | 我触到了捻发音 他出现了连枷胸 |
[33:24] | Okay. All right, let’s go. | 好的 我们走 |
[33:28] | We’re gonna race him to Chicago Med. | 我们会加紧把他送去芝加哥医院 |
[33:30] | You’re welcome to follow. | 你们跟着来也可以 |
[33:32] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[33:34] | Thank you guys. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 谢谢你们 |
[33:37] | – It all happened so fast. – Yeah. | -一切发生得太快了 -对 |
[33:47] | Hey, kidd. | 基德 |
[33:49] | I have a stop I want to make on the way home. | 回局里的路上我有个地方要去 |
[33:51] | You got it, Captain. | 知道了 队长 |
[34:10] | Ms. Gantry? | 甘特里女士 |
[34:12] | Yes? | 怎么 |
[34:13] | I’d like to talk with you about Noah Davis’ case. | 我想跟您谈谈诺亚·戴维斯的案子 |
[34:16] | More specifically, I’d like to talk with you about his mother. | 更准确地说 我是想谈谈他母亲的事 |
[34:20] | Is there a place we can talk? | 有方便说话的地方吗 |
[34:22] | This is fine. | 这儿就行 |
[34:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[34:27] | We just came from a call. | 我们刚从出警现场过来 |
[34:30] | A 9,000-pound forklift cut a corner too fast, toppled over, | 一辆四吨多重的叉车转弯太快翻了车 |
[34:34] | and pinned a warehouse worker to the floor. | 把一名仓库工人压在了下面 |
[34:37] | When we got there, | 当我们赶到现场的时候 |
[34:38] | five of the biggest men you’ve ever seen | 五个块头超大的男人 |
[34:40] | were trying to lift that machine to save their friend. | 正试着把车子抬起来去救他们的朋友 |
[34:43] | Couldn’t budge it an inch. | 但他们连一寸都抬不动 |
[34:45] | All their strength, all their strain, and they failed. | 他们用尽全力仍然无济于事 |
[34:50] | Over my years in the fire service, | 我在消防队的这些年里 |
[34:51] | I’ve witnessed all kinds of people | 见到过形形色色的人 |
[34:53] | get overwhelmed by a fire or defeated by an accident. | 被火灾或者事故打垮 |
[34:56] | Strong, able-bodied people in the prime of their lives. | 甚至是强壮 身体完好还正值壮年的人 |
[35:01] | Point is, Noah Davis wasn’t in any more danger | 我想说的是 诺亚·戴维斯不会因为 |
[35:05] | because his mother uses a wheelchair. | 他母亲要坐轮椅而面临更大的风险 |
[35:07] | The way she tried to arm-crawl up the stairs… | 她母亲用双臂试着爬上楼梯的举动 |
[35:12] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这种壮举 |
[35:14] | The woman filing this complaint, Arlene, | 而提出投诉的那个女人 艾琳娜 |
[35:17] | she’s bitter because | 她抱有怨气是因为 |
[35:18] | she doesn’t like her neighbor’s tree roots in her yard. | 不喜欢邻居的树根长到自家院子 |
[35:21] | That’s the kind of person she is. | 她就是这样的人 |
[35:24] | I don’t know Jenni Davis well, | 我不那么了解珍妮·戴维斯 |
[35:26] | but I do know character’s defined by action. | 但我知道一个人的品行体现在行为上 |
[35:30] | And that woman puts being a mother over everything, | 而珍妮把她当母亲的职责看得高于一切 |
[35:32] | including her own safety. | 包括她自己的安全 |
[35:34] | If that’s not a fit parent, I don’t know what is. | 如果这都不算合格的父母 那什么才算 |
[35:38] | It’s a matter for family court now. | 但现在只能由家庭法院决定了 |
[35:41] | It doesn’t have to be. | 可这件事根本不必如此 |
[35:44] | I have a little experience with DCFS. | 我和儿童家庭服务署打过交道 |
[35:46] | Do you know Tina at the West Lincoln branch? | 你知道西林肯分部的蒂娜吗 |
[35:49] | I do. | 知道 |
[35:51] | I had a son once. Briefly. | 我之前有过一个儿子 |
[35:56] | Turns out, his real dad dropped back into the picture and I… | 后来他的亲生父亲回来了 我… |
[36:01] | We couldn’t deny Louie that love. | 我们不能剥夺路易亲生父亲的爱 |
[36:06] | Tina pushed it through. | 是蒂娜帮我们解决的 |
[36:08] | And I know that if you put your mind to it, | 我知道如果你下定决心 |
[36:10] | you can tear up that report. | 就可以撕毁那份报告 |
[36:12] | There won’t be any need for courtrooms or judges. | 他们就不必上法庭见法官 |
[36:16] | A mother and son can be reunited not in a week, | 不用一个月 甚至用不了一周 |
[36:20] | not in a month, today. | 他们今天就能团圆 |
[36:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[36:55] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[37:07] | Did you plug a hot lamp into the wall | 你是不是在塑料浴帘旁边 |
[37:10] | right next to a plastic shower curtain? | 插了取暖灯 |
[37:15] | Well, see… | 是这样的… |
[37:19] | There was no officer’s quarters for me, | 我没有专门的休息区 |
[37:21] | so I thought that, uh– | 所以我就想… |
[37:26] | Report to the academy | 向学院报告 |
[37:27] | for remedial fire responsibility training. | 接受补救性火灾责任训练 |
[37:32] | Monday. | 周一就去 |
[37:35] | Yes, Chief. | 是 队长 |
[37:50] | Why does it smell like burnt plastic in here? | 这屋里怎么一股烧焦的塑料味 |
[37:52] | Ugh, don’t ask. | 别问了 |
[37:54] | Stella, Lieutenant Seager looking for you. | 史黛拉 西格副队找你 |
[37:57] | Thanks for coming by. | 谢谢你过来 |
[37:59] | Happy to. And it’s Wendy. | 不用客气 叫我温蒂就行 |
[38:01] | – Wendy? – Yeah. | -温蒂 -嗯 |
[38:03] | I got your message, and I’m intrigued. | 我收到你的信息了 很感兴趣 |
[38:06] | I’m just gonna… | 我就先… |
[38:13] | Severide’s great. | 西弗莱德人真的好 |
[38:16] | But you know that. | 但是你知道 |
[38:17] | I do, I do. | 我是知道 |
[38:20] | So the reason I reached out– | 我联系你是因为. |
[38:23] | I have a program I’m looking to start | 我想开展一个能够帮助 |
[38:25] | that’ll benefit young women, | 年轻女性的课程 |
[38:27] | and I need a female officer to cosponsor. | 需要一位女性主管联合主办 |
[38:30] | I’m calling it Girls On Fire, and the idea is, | 项目名叫烈焰女孩 目前的计划是 |
[38:34] | I reach out to public school girls | 我去联系公立学校的女学生 |
[38:36] | and show them what a career in the fire service is all about. | 向她们展示真实的消防员的生活 |
[38:39] | It’s hands-on, direct, small groups– | 分小组用最直接的方式… |
[38:42] | Say no more. | 不用再说了 |
[38:46] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[38:48] | – You are? – Are you kidding? | -真的吗 -不然呢 |
[38:50] | My classmates at South Shore used to make fun of me | 我之前在南岸的时候 同学总是会嘲笑我 |
[38:52] | when I said I wanted to be a firefighter. | 竟然想做消防员 |
[38:54] | – Yeah. – “You’re a girl. | -我懂 -“你是女生 |
[38:56] | “You can’t lift a bag of feathers. | 连一袋羽毛都提不起来 |
[38:57] | It’ll never work.” | 不可能的” |
[38:59] | I heard it all. | 这些话我听了无数遍 |
[39:02] | So young women need to see real role models at CFD, | 年轻女性需要看到芝加哥女消防员 |
[39:05] | know this is a career choice, not just a dream for boys. | 知道这是她们可以选择的职业 而不只是男孩的梦想 |
[39:08] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[39:10] | This program sounds badass. | 这个课程听起来太酷了 |
[39:12] | Whatever you need, sign me up. | 不管你需要什么 我都乐意帮忙 |
[39:31] | Nicholas, hey. | 嗨 尼古拉斯 |
[39:35] | Yes. Yes, I did. | 对 对 没错 |
[39:41] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[39:45] | I just–I’m not–I’m not ready to get social yet. | 我…我还没做好重新开始与人交往的准备 |
[39:51] | I’ve got some things I need to sort out. | 我有些事情需要先处理好 |
[39:55] | No, yeah, I’m sorry, um… | 不是 对不起… |
[39:59] | I know people say this, but trust me, | 我知道这很陈词滥调 但是相信我 |
[40:01] | it’s me, it’s not you. | 是我的原因 不怪你 |
[40:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:08] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[40:10] | Take care. | 保重 |
[40:31] | Mom! | 妈 |
[40:34] | Noah, I missed you. | 诺亚 我好想你 |
[40:39] | I missed you so much. | 我真的好想你 |