Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:04] There will be a several-block overlap at Firehouse 20. 我们治下的几个辖区会和20队的同事们重叠
[00:07] – Damn. – Bunch of glory hogs, every one of them. -可恶 -人人都是”榜样模范”
[00:11] Drake Delaney, engine captain of 20. 格雷格·德莱尼 20队的消防队长
[00:13] Captain Leone, Station 20. 李奥尼队长 20队的
[00:15] Violet is just the absolute worst. 维尔莉特简直糟糕透顶
[00:19] Thanks for the assist. 多谢援助
[00:20] It’s our specialty. 这可是我们的专长
[00:21] We created this space so that women could relax. 我们开辟这个地方就是为了让女队员放松
[00:25] I was relaxed until you came in. 我本来挺放松的 直到被你搅和了
[00:28] What about you trying to outdo half the guys 一滴汗也不出地跟一堆汉子较劲
[00:29] without breaking a sweat? 又算什么
[00:31] You were watching me? 你在观察我
[00:49] You stayed. 你留下了
[00:52] By accident, believe me. 相信我 这是意外
[00:55] Okay. I’ll drive you home. 好吧 我送你回去
[00:58] My Uber’s two minutes away. 我约的车两分钟就到
[01:03] I shouldn’t have come over again last night. 我昨晚就不该回来
[01:05] Once was fun. Twice is– 一次还算有趣 但两次
[01:07] Twice as fun? 两倍有趣
[01:09] The last time we do this. 就是我们最后一次这么做了
[01:14] Okay, not a big deal. 好吧 也没关系
[01:16] Exactly. 没错
[01:17] No strings, no one needs to know. 不谈感情 也没必要跟别人说
[01:21] Glad we’re on the same page. 我们观点一致就好
[01:27] Far as I understand, 据我了解
[01:29] adjustments to the operating boundaries are indefinite. 辖区的调整还没有最终确定
[01:33] Why do you ask? 为什么这么问
[01:34] I glanced at the run sheets from last shift. 我看了一眼上一次轮班的班表
[01:36] – Yeah. – Lots of overlap with 20. -怎么了 -很多都和20队重叠
[01:38] We keep getting return to quarters 我们一次次地只能返回队里
[01:39] when they snake our runs. 活全叫他们抢去了
[01:40] We’re using the turn signals more than our tools. 我们转向灯用得都比消防用具勤
[01:44] Let headquarters deal with allocating resources. 资源分配的事让总部去烦吧
[01:47] It’s not our call to make. 这事我们说了不算
[01:49] You go where the bells tell you. 警铃往哪响 你们就去哪
[01:51] Go on. Get out of here. 好了 都去忙吧
[01:53] And one more thing, Captain. 还有件事 副队
[01:55] Yes, Chief. 是 队长
[01:56] I have to go to a seminar this afternoon. 我下午得去参加一个研讨会
[01:58] I have no idea what it’s for. 也不知道是干什么的
[02:01] Guess the education never ends, huh? 学无止境啊
[02:04] – Thanks. – Yeah. -多谢 -没事
[02:06] Well, less than ten laps to go… 还剩最后十圈
[02:12] You all right there, Mouch? 你没事吧 穆奇
[02:13] Something bit me. 好像被什么咬了
[02:15] Like what, a mosquito? 什么 蚊子吗
[02:16] No. 不是
[02:18] More like a flea. 更像是跳蚤
[02:20] No, she just had her flea medication. 不对 它刚刚打过驱虫
[02:22] Hey, Ritter, it’s okay. 里特 没关系的
[02:24] She’s a dog, and sometimes dogs get fleas. 它是条狗 难免招跳蚤
[02:28] And sometimes dogs have to stay in the garage 这时候 狗狗就得待在车库
[02:33] until said fleas are gone. 直到前述跳蚤被消灭
[02:37] Yeah, okay. 好吧
[02:39] Come on, Tuesday. Let’s go, girl. 来吧星期二 我们走
[02:40] – Go on. – Hey, spill it. What’s up? -快去 -你 快说吧 怎么了
[02:43] They have you running drills this early? 他们这么早就让你来训练
[02:46] That means somehow you screwed up. 肯定你又搞砸了什么了
[02:47] No, I’m not running drills. 不是 我不是来训练
[02:49] I was running sprints on the apron, 我在停车场练短跑
[02:52] staying loose for a race I’m competing in this weekend. 为我这周末的比赛做准备
[02:54] Oh, the South Chicago Classic Half-marathon. 对 是南芝加哥经典半程马拉松
[02:56] – Yeah. – I almost ran that last year. -对 -我去年差点参加了
[02:58] You should do it with me. There’s still time to sign up. 你和我一起去吧 报名还来得及
[03:00] You know that’s 13 miles, right? 你们知道那可是二十多公里吧
[03:05] Yes, I’m aware. Thank you, Foster. 我非常知道 谢谢你 福斯特
[03:08] Anyway, I haven’t been training, 总之我有段时间没训练了
[03:09] otherwise I totally would. 否则我肯定会报名
[03:11] – Maybe next year. – Okay. -明年吧 -好
[03:13] Truck 81, Squad 3– 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[03:16] Motor vehicle accident– 汽车事故
[03:17] Also, you know, my knees tend to swell up 而且跟你说 每年到了冬天
[03:20] in the winter months. 我的膝盖就会肿起来
[03:28] Help! Get me out of here! 救命 快救我出去
[03:32] Hey! Step away from the vehicle. 你 远离汽车
[03:35] Help! 救命
[03:38] Help! 救命
[03:39] Mouch and Gallo, 穆奇 加洛
[03:40] let’s get extinguishers on this fire. 先把火灭了
[03:42] Get this couple out soon as it’s clear. 等火一灭就把他们救出来
[03:43] Yeah, we’re on it. 好 我们来
[03:45] Capp, Cruz, jaws and cutters. 卡普 克鲁兹 上锯子和刀
[03:46] Copy. 收到
[03:47] – Hey, try not to move. – I’m fine. -请不要乱动 -我没事
[03:49] Nah, you took a pretty bad fall. 不对 你这一下摔得挺惨
[03:53] All right, let’s get him to 61. 好了 把他扶到救护车上
[03:54] Main, we need two more ambulances. 总台 再调两台救护车支援
[03:57] Squad, move in. 救援队上
[03:58] Copy. 收到
[04:00] Get me out! 救我出去
[04:01] Look away! 把头扭过去
[04:02] Okay. 好
[04:09] No. 不
[04:20] What do we got here? 什么情况
[04:21] Single-car accident. Two adults stuck inside. 单车事故 两位成年人卡在里面了
[04:23] Engine flash, but it’s out. 引擎起火 但已经扑灭了
[04:25] Great, thanks. I’ll take it from here. 很好 谢谢 接下来交给我吧
[04:28] You what? 你什么
[04:31] I appreciate the assist, Captain, 我很感谢你们的协助 队长
[04:32] but this is 20’s jurisdiction and has been for decades, 但这里几十年来都是20队的辖区
[04:35] so if you don’t mind, I’ll see it through. 所以你不介意的话 我来搞定
[04:37] Well, I do mind, actually. 但我介意 真的
[04:41] Hey, still hot here, Captain. 这里还在烧 队长
[04:43] Get me out! Hurry! 救我出去 快
[04:49] This is an electric vehicle. They removed the badging. 这是辆电动车 他们把标志拿掉了
[04:52] Keep working on those doors. 继续撬那些门
[04:53] Yeah, copy that. 好 收到
[04:56] Charge a hose line. 接根水管
[04:58] We need to cool the lithium batteries under the car 我们得用尽可能多的水给
[04:59] with as much water as possible. 车下面的锂电池降温
[05:01] I got foam suppressors– 我有泡沫灭火器
[05:02] Charge a line! Now. 接水管 马上
[05:05] Mouch, give me a hand. 穆奇 帮个忙
[05:08] This could pop at any second. 这车随时会爆炸
[05:11] Charge the line. 接水管
[05:15] Got it. 好了
[05:29] Got it. 好了
[05:35] – Okay, let’s soak it. – Copy. -好 可以喷水了 -收到
[05:39] Send the water. 开水
[05:45] Smoke inhalation. We gotta intubate. 烟尘吸入 我们得插管
[05:47] – Let’s go. – Okay. -我们走 -好
[05:50] We got it. 交给我们吧
[05:53] Good. 好
[06:01] Lieutenant. 副队
[06:03] I’m not getting a pulse here. 他没有脉搏了
[06:26] Keep on it. Don’t want it reigniting again. 继续喷水 别让它再烧起来
[06:58] What happened? 出什么事了
[06:59] Just, uh, more fun with our good friends at 20. 就是和我们的好朋友20队度过了欢乐的时光
[07:04] What’s with that house, huh? 他们队又怎么了
[07:06] Next time those clowns come to Molly’s, 下次那些小丑再去莫利酒吧
[07:09] I’m showing them the door. 我会直接让他们走人
[07:11] Yeah. 好
[07:15] We’re in the middle of a rescue 我们的救援进行到一半
[07:17] with two lives on the line. 两条生命危在旦夕
[07:18] Who gives a damn about jurisdiction? 谁会去考虑辖区问题
[07:20] We were well within the new boundaries, Chief. 我们绝对在新边界之内 局长
[07:22] Part of the overlap. 部分在重叠区域内
[07:23] Oh, it’s been their territory for years, he said. 他说那里多年来都是他们的地盘
[07:26] As if that gives him the right. 好像这样他就有权管似的
[07:27] – It doesn’t. – Exactly. -当然不是 -是的
[07:28] It was dangerous, and it was distracting. 这样做很危险 而且让我们无法集中精力救援
[07:31] Okay, I’ll look into it, 好 我会想想办法
[07:32] make sure that Captain Delaney’s up to speed 确保德莱尼队长知道最新的
[07:33] – with the new maps. – Yeah. -辖区划分图 -好
[07:34] But ultimately… 但最终
[07:37] he followed your command. 他还是服从了你的命令
[07:41] – Reluctantly. – But he did. -迫不得已 -但他服从了
[07:43] Correct? 对吗
[07:45] He did. 是的
[07:47] It was a good thing. We… 这是件好事 我们…
[07:49] we needed the water. 我们需要水
[07:50] All right, then. 那就好
[07:52] Put it in your report. 把这些写进报告里
[07:54] And put it behind you. 然后就忘了这件事吧
[07:56] Copy that, Chief. 收到 局长
[08:06] Mother of pearl. 小混蛋
[08:08] Hey, Mouch, maybe you should take a bath with Tuesday. 穆奇 可能你应该跟星期二一起洗个澡
[08:10] Or I could see if she has any extra flea medication. 或者我可以看看她有没有多余的跳蚤药
[08:14] Yeah, yuk it up, you two. 好 你们俩就使劲笑吧
[08:16] But when these little bloodsuckers 但等这些小吸血鬼
[08:17] make it to the bunk room, you won’t be as amused. 进宿舍了 你们就不会这么开心了
[08:20] Uh, too late. I was taking a power nap. 说晚了 我刚打完盹
[08:23] I wasn’t laying down more than two minutes, 我刚躺下来不到两分钟
[08:25] little bastards started biting me. 小混蛋就开始咬我了
[08:27] It’s like an all-you-can-eat 我的小腿就是它们
[08:28] buffet down there. 随便吃的自助餐
[08:29] Oh, great. They’ve moved in. 好极了 它们在这里安家啦
[08:34] – Oh, gross. God, – and not just the fleas. -好恶心 天哪 -而且不仅仅是跳蚤
[08:37] There’s like ten different food groups down there. 那下面好像有十种不同的食物组
[08:40] Hey, you guys, I’m no expert, 伙计们 我不是专家
[08:41] but do those look like fleas to you? 但是你们觉得这看上去像跳蚤吗
[08:53] Stop right there. 停下
[08:55] Herrmann, what’s going on? 赫尔曼 发生什么事了
[08:56] Listen, stay back. We got bedbugs. 听着 别过来 我们这有臭虫
[08:59] What? Seriously? 什么 说真的吗
[09:00] Yeah, major infestation, 是的 已经大面积入侵了
[09:02] and now they gotta tank the whole house. 现在他们要把整栋房子都围起来
[09:04] – What do we do? – I don’t know. -我们怎么办 -不知道
[09:06] Go grab whatever you need for a shift, 去拿你们当班要用的东西
[09:08] give it a good, you know, scrub. 好好清洗清洗
[09:10] ‘Cause wherever we end up going, 因为我们去哪儿
[09:11] we do not want them coming with us. 我们不想让它们也跟着我们
[09:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:16] Hey, Mouch. 穆奇
[09:20] Think you owe someone an apology. 觉得你应该向谁道个歉吧
[09:22] Wouldn’t you agree? 你不觉得吗
[09:25] Tuesday, 星期二
[09:28] I’m sorry for flea-shaming you. 对不起让你蒙冤了
[09:29] I jumped to the wrong conclusion 我凭着很伤人的刻板观念
[09:31] based on a hurtful stereotype, 就做出了错误的结论
[09:33] and I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me. 我希望你能真心地原谅我
[09:37] Okay, everyone, listen up. 大家听着
[09:39] 51 needs to be fumigated for the next 48 hours, 未来48小时 队里需要进行烟熏消毒
[09:43] so we need a new home for the remainder of the shift. 所以这一班接下来的时间我们要找个新地方
[09:47] We can hole up at Molly’s, Chief. 队长 我们可以去莫利酒吧
[09:49] Thanks, Lieutenant, for the offer, 副队 谢谢你的邀请
[09:51] but headquarters has already assigned us. 但总部已经给我们分配好了
[09:54] Come on, get your stuff together. 来吧 把你们的东西都归置好
[10:13] Welcome to Firehouse 20. 欢迎来到20消防队
[10:29] Okay, just so we’re clear, 我们先说清楚
[10:31] I am well aware of the present tension between 20 and 51 对于因为最近管辖区域调整而引发的
[10:36] due to recent adjustments in the boundary lines. 20和51消防队之间的紧张关系我很清楚
[10:39] Now, I know you worked the same neighborhood for years. 我知道多年来你们在同一块区域工作
[10:43] You got to know the people. 你们人头都熟悉
[10:45] But you do not own those streets. 但这些大街并不是你们的
[10:49] Now, there’s a longstanding CFD policy. 芝加哥消防局有个悠久的规定
[10:52] First company on scene has command 最先赶到现场的消防队有指挥权
[10:55] until the chief arrives. 直到大队长赶到
[10:58] You follow standard operating procedures from here on out. 从现在开始你们都要遵守标准操作规程
[11:04] Copy that. 收到
[11:06] Will do, Chief. 遵命 大队长
[11:14] Now, you and I know you overstepped, Captain. 队长 你和我都明白你越权了
[11:18] What’s going on? 是什么情况
[11:20] You ask me, we’re promoting way too fast up the ladder now. 要问我的话 我们现在提升得太快了
[11:25] These young kids, 这些年轻人
[11:26] they’re cocky and they lack the experience. 他们傲慢而又缺乏经验
[11:30] Those are two of the finest firefighters I have ever seen. 那两个是我见过的最出色的消防员
[11:35] What? 什么
[11:37] You might be based out of 51, 你是在51队办公
[11:39] but you’re the chief of the whole battalion. 可你是整个大队的大队长
[11:43] I’d hate to think you play favorites. 你要是偏心我会很不高兴的
[11:53] Seriously, Captain Leone, all we need is a corner 里奥尼队长 说真的 我们只需要个角落
[11:56] – to toss our stuff down. – Nonsense. -把我们的东西放下 -哪能这样
[11:58] I found you a nice, private space 我给你们找了个很好的私密的地方
[11:59] away from all the commotion. 不会被影响到
[12:01] That’s very kind of you. Thanks. 您真是太好了 谢谢
[12:03] Yeah, kind of like that women’s lounge you had at 51. 就有点类似51队里你们的女性休息室那样的
[12:07] Yeah, and it’s a shame 队长逼我们关了
[12:11] that the chief made us shut that down. 真是太可惜了
[12:13] Apparently, there were complaints. 很明显 有人投诉
[12:15] From the men, not from us. 有男的投诉 不是我们
[12:17] No, we loved that place. 对 我们很喜欢那地方
[12:20] Well, you were kind enough 当初还在的时候
[12:21] to let me enjoy it while it lasted. 你们让我好好享受了一下
[12:23] Now you’re in my house. This is me repaying the favor. 现在你们来我的队里了 我要知恩图报了
[12:41] Let me know if you need anything. 有什么需要的话告诉我
[12:43] Make yourselves at home. 别客气
[12:45] Thank you. 谢谢
[12:51] Okay, what’s she up to? 她想要干什么
[12:53] Check the bed for loose screws. 检查一下床 看看螺丝有没有松动
[12:55] Oh, come on, you guys. What if she means it? 行了你们俩 如果她真是善意的呢
[12:57] We did let her use the women’s lounge. 我们的确让她用过女性休息室啊
[12:58] She called you a narc. 她说你是告密的
[13:00] She’s the reason we shut that room down, 就是因为她我们才把休息室给关了的
[13:01] and she knows it. 她心知肚明
[13:02] We should take shifts sleeping just to be safe. 我们应该轮流睡觉 以保证安全
[13:22] Two dates, we’re already moving in together. 才约了两次 我们都搬到一起了
[13:25] They weren’t dates. They were two one-night stands. 那不叫约会 是两次一夜情
[13:29] Okay, sure. Whatever. 好说 无所谓
[13:31] It was supposed to be a one-time thing. 应该是一次性的
[13:34] Your words, remember? 你亲口说的 记得吗
[13:37] I didn’t realize that you were taking notes. 我没想到你还做笔记呢
[13:43] I…don’t date firefighters. 我… 不和消防员约会
[13:46] Copy that. 收到
[13:51] Not the peach ones. 别拿桃的
[13:53] Are you serious? 你没开玩笑吧
[13:54] They’re for Captain Leone, and trust me, 那是给里奥尼队长的 相信我
[13:56] you do not want to be on her bad side. 你可不想得罪她
[14:01] Worst group to offend. 绝对得罪不起的
[14:03] – Yeah, you don’t want that. – No. -你绝对不能 -对
[14:04] Hey, guys, I need you to move these trucks. 我需要你们把这些消防车挪开
[14:07] You’re blocking our exit path. 你们把我们的出口挡住了
[14:10] Parked over as far as we can. 我们已经尽力停远了
[14:12] Only other option is the street. 剩下唯一的选择是停在马路上
[14:13] Street works. Probably for the best. 马路上可以 也许这样最好
[14:19] Something on your mind, Lieutenant? 你有意见 副队
[14:22] Uh, yeah. 是的
[14:25] Listen, Captain Delaney, 德莱尼队长
[14:28] we appreciate you taking us in 在我们那边被烟熏消毒期间
[14:29] while our house is being fumigated. 您收留我们 我们很感激
[14:31] As if we had a choice. 说得好像我们有得选一样
[14:34] And I’m sorry if you felt disrespected earlier. 如果你觉得之前我对你不敬 那抱歉了
[14:37] But you heard Chief Boden. 但你也听到博登队长怎么说的了
[14:39] 51 was first on scene. 51队是先到现场的
[14:40] It was well within my purview to retain command. 所以我完全有权进行现场指挥
[14:46] Still need you to move these trucks. 但你们还是得把这些消防车开到一边去
[14:51] No, you don’t. 你无权下这个命令
[14:53] Looks to me like you’re intentionally blocking us 我觉得你们这是有意挡道
[14:55] so you can be first on the scene again. 好让你们下次还是先到现场
[14:59] You know, maybe you should stop worrying about 那也许你应该别操心
[15:01] getting your picture in the paper, 怎么让自己的照片登报
[15:03] and focus more on saving lives, huh? 更专注在救人性命上 这才对吧
[15:05] You mean like the driver 你是说像今天早上
[15:06] of the electric vehicle this morning? 救那个电动汽车的司机那样么
[15:07] That’s exactly who we mean. 我们说的就是这次救援
[15:09] The one trapped inside a burning car 那个人还被困在着火的车里
[15:10] while you were arguing over jurisdiction. 而你来跟我争什么辖区划分
[15:12] Right. The one you couldn’t save. 对 那个你们没能救下的人
[15:17] You think you could’ve done better? 你是觉得你能比我们做得好
[15:19] You think you could’ve saved him? 你觉得你能把他救下来
[15:20] – Enough. – Huh? -够了 -是吧
[15:29] Did you not hear a word I said? 我说的话你们一个字都没听进去么
[15:31] It’s all good, Chief. It won’t happen again. 没事了 队长 不会有下次了
[15:33] It better not. 最好别有下次
[15:35] But since you two clearly have a problem with sharing command, 但既然你们俩在共同指挥这事儿上有分歧
[15:38] I can’t stick around and babysit. 而我也不能留在这儿当和事佬
[15:39] I’m leaving Captain Delaney in charge while I am gone. 我决定把离队时的指挥权交给德莱尼队长
[15:43] Is that understood? 都清楚了吗
[15:48] Yes, Chief. 遵命 队长
[15:54] 51 is a guest here. 51队现在是来当客人的
[15:58] Act accordingly. 就得客随主便
[16:07] All right, then. 那就好
[16:09] Let’s move these trucks to the street. 请把你们的车都停到大街上去吧
[16:21] Maybe we should just order a pizza. 也许我们应该定个披萨
[16:24] You know, stay in the trucks. 在自己车上吃就行了
[16:27] Lunch is a sacred time in any firehouse, Ritter. 在任何消防局 午饭都是神圣的 里特
[16:30] There’s an unspoken cease-fire 大家一起啃面包
[16:33] where we break bread together, 就算是无言的停火了
[16:34] and then go back to the trenches. 吃完再各自回各自那边
[16:37] There’s two more pans in the oven. 炉子上还有两锅呢
[16:38] Don’t be shy. Dig in, boys. 别客气 吃吧小伙子们
[16:41] – Yeah. – See what I mean? -好的 -明白我是什么意思了吧
[16:42] Thanks. 谢谢
[16:46] Ladies, I saved you each a corner piece. 姑娘们 我给你们每人留了一份边上的
[16:52] From the first batch. 第一批烤出来的呦
[16:57] You really didn’t have to. 你真没必要这么做的
[17:00] Smells delicious. 闻起来很香
[17:04] Thanks. 谢啦
[17:15] These are poisoned, right? 这些肯定被下了料的 对吧
[17:18] 100%. 百分百是
[17:20] Or maybe she’s genuinely trying to connect with us. 也许她只是真的想和我们搞好关系
[17:26] Go ahead. Take a bite, then. 那来吧 你尝一口试试
[17:32] Take a bite. 尝一口啊
[17:36] Well, now you’re in my head. 得 你们都把我弄得信了
[17:39] Have a good one. 祝过得愉快
[17:42] They never schedule these busywork sessions 这种纯属浪费时间的会议
[17:44] on slow days, do they? 就从来没排到过不忙的时候 对吧
[17:45] Tell me about it. 可不是么
[17:47] I got 500 things to keep my eye on. 我需要盯着的事儿还茫茫多
[17:49] This is not one of them. 但这个可绝对不算在内
[17:50] First chance I get to sneak out, 只要第一个溜掉的机会让我发现
[17:52] you will see an empty chair where I used to be. 你就只能看着我座位上空无一人啦
[17:54] And I will be right behind you. 我会跟在你后面溜掉的
[17:56] What’s this pertaining to, anyway? 管它呢 这次会议是关于什么的
[17:58] Do you know? 你知道吗
[17:59] New procedure for log books is my guess. 我猜是关于工作日志的新流程呢
[18:06] – See you in a while. – Yep. -等会儿见 -好
[18:13] Excuse me, Chief Boden. 不好意思 博登队长
[18:16] Mike Buckley. 我是迈克·巴克利
[18:18] It’s been a while. You were my instructor 很久不见了 差不多十年前在消防学院
[18:19] at the academy almost ten years ago. 您是我的教员
[18:22] Mike Buckley. Yes, of course. 迈克·巴克利 我当然记得你
[18:26] You know, you still hold the record 你还保持着全副消防装备下
[18:27] for the fastest mile in full gear. 跑步一英里的最快用时纪录吧
[18:29] Oh, I’d like to say I don’t keep tabs on that record. 我也想说我不关注那个纪录的
[18:32] But then I’d be lying. 那就是骗人了
[18:34] Well, ten years with your name on the wall, 能保持那个纪录十年
[18:36] probably a record in and of itself. 这可能也是一项纪录了
[18:39] Please, everyone, take a seat 各位请就座
[18:40] and we’ll get started. 我们这就开始了
[18:46] – Anyway, it was nice seeing you, Chief. – Yes. -总之很高兴见到你 队长 -是呢
[18:49] You, too. I… 我也很高兴再见到你
[18:51] let’s catch up after if you get a moment. 如果有空的话 等会咱俩再好好聊聊
[18:53] – I’d like that. – Okay. -我非常乐意 -那好
[18:55] Thanks, everyone, for taking time 感谢各位
[18:57] out of your busy schedules to be here today. 能从百忙之中抽身前来今天的会议
[19:01] This shouldn’t take more than an hour, 这次应该不会超过一个小时
[19:03] and I promise you it will save lives. 而且我向各位保证 是能挽救生命的
[19:08] But don’t just take my word for it. 但不要只信我的一面之词
[19:11] Let’s welcome our first speaker, 下面欢迎第一位发言者
[19:12] Mike Buckley from Firehouse 111. 来自51号消防队的迈克·巴克利
[19:15] Mike? 迈克
[19:23] Thank you, Chief Freeman. 谢谢你 弗里曼队长
[19:27] The biggest threat to the health and safety 如今对消防员生命健康和安全最大的威胁
[19:30] of firefighters today isn’t a raging fire 并非燃烧的熊熊大火
[19:35] or dangerous rescue attempts 并非危险的救援任务
[19:38] or that mystery casserole 也不是什么上一轮值班留在冰箱里的
[19:39] the previous shift left in the fridge. 奇奇怪怪的砂锅炖菜
[19:44] It’s cancer. 是癌症
[19:46] One in three firefighters will be diagnosed. 三分之一的消防员被诊断出患癌
[19:50] And last year, I found out I’m one of them. 去年 我发现我就是其中的一个
[19:55] This past Christmas, 刚过去的这个圣诞节
[19:56] my wife got me a new pair of running shoes. 我老婆给我买了一双新的跑步鞋
[19:59] They’re real nice, expensive, 这双鞋真的很棒 很贵
[20:01] the kind that connects to an app on your phone, 是那种能连上手机应用的
[20:03] gives you all kinds of unnecessary data. 然后能看到一堆没用的数据
[20:06] I’m wearing them right now. 我现在就穿着这双鞋
[20:09] I know it’s not regulation. 我知道这不是什么规矩
[20:10] Please don’t write me up for it. 千万别把这写上去
[20:15] I just want to enjoy them as much as I can 我只是想趁着接下来 大概半年时间
[20:17] in the next six months or so, because… 能尽可能地享受穿着它们 因为
[20:21] well, that’s about how long I have left to live. 我也不知道我还能活多久
[20:24] Now, I plan I fighting this as hard as I possibly can, 现在 我准备跟这癌症殊死搏斗
[20:27] but odds are… 但这个几率
[20:30] I won’t get to spend the next Christmas with my family. 我应该撑不到下一个跟家人一起过的圣诞
[20:33] Or see my baby girl grow up. 也见证不了女儿长大
[20:48] Cancer is an epidemic in the fire service. 癌症是消防部门的流行病
[20:53] And our everyday risks continue to grow– 而且我们每天面临的风险都在增加
[20:56] from the carcinogens we breathe in and absorb at fire scenes, 从火灾现场呼吸和吸收的致癌物质
[21:01] to the diesel exhaust fumes from our very own rigs. 到从我们自己装备进来的柴油废气
[21:05] We need to limit our exposure. 我们都需要尽量避免接触
[21:26] Great. 好极了
[21:29] How much longer do you have? 你还要跑多久
[21:32] Six miles. 6英里
[21:33] Come on. Seriously? 得了吧 你认真的吗
[21:36] You’ve done seven miles already. 你已经跑了7英里了
[21:37] You’re gonna hog the only treadmill here for another hour? 这里就一台跑步机 你还要霸占一个小时
[21:41] No. 不
[21:42] 45 minutes. 45分钟就够了
[21:44] Look, I’m not trying to kick you off or anything, 听着 我不是想赶你走
[21:48] but I really need to use it. 但我真的要用跑步机
[21:50] I’m doing a half-marathon this weekend, 这个周末我有个半马比赛
[21:51] and have a very strict training regimen. 我得严格遵守计划
[21:56] You’re running in the South Chicago Classic? 你要参加南芝加哥经典赛
[21:59] Yeah. 对啊
[22:00] That’s what I’m training for. 我也在为这个做准备
[22:02] Wait. 等下
[22:03] So you’re running the full distance? 所以你要跑全程
[22:05] All 13 miles? Today? 总共13英里 今天之内
[22:08] Yes. 对
[22:09] The week of the race, 比赛前一周
[22:10] your longest run should be six to eight miles, 你应该最多跑6到8英里
[22:14] which means that you’re done. 你现在已经跑够量了
[22:16] Okay, how about you train your way, 不如你按你的方法锻炼
[22:18] and I train mine? 我按我的来
[22:19] Pretty basic rule. 这是最基本的常识
[22:20] Google it if you don’t believe me. 你不信就谷歌一下
[22:23] How are you such a know-it-all? 你怎么啥都知道
[22:25] Even from your days at the academy. 你在学校的时候就这样了
[22:28] Get off the treadmill. 下来
[22:41] Wait. 等会儿
[22:45] We can’t do this. 我们不能这样
[22:56] Now we can. 现在可以了
[23:09] Lucky for us, I have an emergency stash. 算我们走运 我有压箱底的物资
[23:16] There you go. 给你
[23:18] And boom. 拿着
[23:20] So these are our next three meals, huh? 所以接下来三顿都是这个
[23:22] Chocolate brownie, double chocolate, 巧克力布朗尼 双层巧克力
[23:23] chocolate brownie. 和巧克力布朗尼
[23:25] Yeah. 是啊
[23:26] Beats food poisoning. 干干净净 吃了没病
[23:27] All right, I need a quick power nap. 好了 我得快速打个盹
[23:30] Would you mind keeping watch? 你们能不能帮我盯下梢
[23:32] Wait, seriously? Okay, come on. 等会儿 你说真的吗 别吧
[23:34] What could she possibly do while we sleep? 她在我们睡觉时能干什么
[23:38] Just checking in. 只是过来看看
[23:40] You need anything? 你们有需要什么的吗
[23:41] No, no, we’re good. 没有 不用了
[23:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[23:45] Well, let me know if you do. 好吧 有需要就找我
[23:48] I’m right next door. 我就在隔壁
[23:50] Great. 太好了
[23:56] I’ll take first shift. 我来盯第一轮梢
[24:03] Hey, April. 艾普尔
[24:06] Oh, that’s good news. 这可是个好消息啊
[24:13] How was your run? 你跑得怎么样了
[24:14] It was good. Did 13 miles. 不错 跑了13英里
[24:16] Got my heart rate up. 我心率都飙高了
[24:17] It was really good, you know? 真的很不错
[24:18] Good. 真的
[24:20] Why are you being weird? 你怎么怪里怪气的
[24:36] Sorry to interrupt. 抱歉打扰到你了
[24:37] No, please, join me. I’m just filling out paperwork. 没事过来吧 我只是在填表
[24:43] I wanted you to know that I followed up 我想告诉你 我去看了那个
[24:45] on that girl we took to Med this morning from the car fire. 早上被我们从汽车里救出来送医院的女孩
[24:49] How is she? 她怎么样了
[24:50] They expect her to fully recover. 他们说她能完全康复
[24:53] Now, that’s good to hear. 那真是太好了
[24:54] Yeah, April says she’s doing really well. 艾普尔说她感觉很好
[24:57] She has a bunch of friends and family in the room with her. 一大群朋友和家人都在房间里陪着她
[24:59] Solid support system. 有很多人支持她
[25:01] Good. 太好了
[25:07] It’s funny. 真有意思
[25:09] One of the first things you learn at the academy 在警校里学到的第一件事
[25:10] is you get the victim to the hospital best you can, 就是以最快的速度把伤者送进医院
[25:12] and you don’t look back. 千万别回头
[25:14] That it’s the only way to survive mentally. 只有那样才能避免内心的煎熬
[25:18] But as soon as I started at 51, 可当我开始在51号消防队工作
[25:21] I noticed nobody follows that rule here. 我发现这儿没人遵守那条规定
[25:25] Especially you. 尤其是你
[25:28] I mean, you… you follow up. 我是说 你会去跟进
[25:31] You do more whenever you can. 任何时候你都希望能做更多
[25:36] So…when I found out she was gonna be okay, 所以 当我知道她会没事的时候
[25:39] I knew how much it would mean to you. 我就想 这对你来说一定意义非凡
[25:45] Well, that’s why we all do the job. 那不就是我们干这行的原因吗
[25:49] Right? 是吧
[25:50] Yeah, it is. 确实
[25:52] But you’re a little extra that way. 不过你比别人更在意
[25:59] Thanks, Sylvie. 谢谢 希尔薇
[26:02] Engine 20, Ambulance 99, 20号水罐车 99号救护车
[26:04] Truck 81, Squad 3, 81号云梯车 3号抢险车
[26:06] Engine 51, Ambulance 61– 51号水罐车 61号救护车
[26:08] Let’s get moving, 51. 开工了 51号消防队
[26:52] We’re looking at a huge fire load with all those clothes. 这儿有一堆烧得正旺的衣服
[26:54] All right, what’s the plan, Captain? 计划是什么 队长
[26:58] 20 has command of the scene. 20号已经控制住了火势
[27:00] We get our cues from them. 听他们指示
[27:01] 51, lead out a hose line. We’ll go in together. 51号 牵水管 我们一起进取
[27:05] Truck 81, Squad 3, I need search teams. 81号云梯车 3号抢险车 我需要搜救队
[27:07] Split the perimeter. 分头行动
[27:08] 61, 99, set up triage. 61号 99号 准备伤员分类
[27:11] Now, listen up, the owner called it in, 听着 店主报警的时候说
[27:13] said some of his workers might still be in there. 某个工人可能还在里面
[27:15] So let’s saddle up. 我们得马上行动
[27:16] Let’s go. Let’s do it. 走吧 开工
[27:17] You got it, Captain. Let’s go, 51. 听你的 队长 51号消防队出动
[27:42] Somebody, cut the damn power. 谁去把电源切了
[27:47] – Let’s move out. – All right, Ritter. -我们走 -好的里特
[27:48] Let’s go! 我们走
[27:59] Kidd, Mouch, go right. 基德 穆奇 去右边
[28:01] – Copy. – Gallo, with me. -收到 -加洛跟着我
[28:03] Copy that. 收到
[28:12] Strike. 打
[28:16] Mask up. 戴上面具
[28:26] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[28:32] Cruz! 克鲁兹
[28:34] Trichloroethane. 三氯乙烷
[28:35] This lights up, we got a big problem. 这东西能着起来
[28:39] Then we got a really big problem. 我们有大麻烦了
[28:43] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[28:48] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[28:49] Help! 救命
[28:50] Here. Over here. Come on. 这里 就在这里 快来
[28:53] Is there anyone else in the store? 还有别人在店里吗
[28:55] I don’t know. It happened so fast. 我不知道 太突然了
[28:57] I’m taking her out. 我带她出去
[28:58] Yeah, go. I’ll keep looking. 去吧 我继续找
[29:00] Come on. 来吧
[29:03] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:07] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:11] How far back does this place go? 这地方到底多大
[29:13] Hard to tell through all this smoke. 隔着烟 很难看清楚
[29:17] Watch out. 小心
[29:19] Gallo, you okay? 加洛 你还好吗
[29:20] Yeah. 还好
[29:22] Go around. 绕到后面去
[29:23] Copy that. 收到
[29:24] Fire Department! Call out! 消防队 大声呼救
[29:29] I got another victim. Adult female. 找到了另一名伤者 成年女性
[29:31] I’m bringing her out now. 我现在带她出去
[29:32] Hey, come on. I got you. 稳住 我来了
[29:34] Wait, my brother. 等等 还有我弟弟
[29:35] Is he in here with you? 他跟你一起在里面吗
[29:37] He said he’d come back for me. 他说他会回来找我的
[29:38] – Okay, hey– – He told me to wait here. -听着 -他让我在这里等他
[29:40] Hey, look at me. 看着我
[29:41] You can’t wait here any longer, okay? 你不能继续等在这儿了 好吗
[29:43] Come on. 我们走
[29:44] Come on. 走
[29:52] Battalion 25 to all units. Progress report. 25大队至各小队 汇报进度
[29:57] We’re starting to roast in here, Chief. 我们快烤焦了 队长
[30:00] I don’t know how much longer we can hold it back. 我不清楚我们还能撑多久
[30:02] 20’s getting pinned in. 20大队被困
[30:05] Hey, Chief, we got a supply room 队长 我们发现了一个供应室
[30:07] full of chemicals that’s about to light up. 里面满是易燃的化学制品
[30:09] We’re going as fast as we can, but the fire’s closing in. 我们尽可能快地往外跑 但是火势逼近
[30:15] How long do we have? 我们还剩多长时间
[30:17] Hard to say. A couple of minutes at most. 难说 最多几分钟
[30:19] Then you have one. 那就一分钟解决
[30:20] Copy that. 收到
[30:29] We got her. 我们来照顾她
[30:32] Kid. 孩子
[30:34] We’re pulling out. Stand down. 我们要撤退了 别进去了
[30:36] There’s another guy that’s still in there, Chief. 里面还有一个人 队长
[30:37] – No one’s seen him come out. – No. -没人看见他出来过 -不
[30:40] Chief, I can’t locate Gallo. 队长 我找不到加洛了
[30:48] Wait, I think I got eyes on him. 等等 我感觉好像看见他了
[30:51] Gallo. 加洛
[30:54] Found him by the washers. 在洗衣机附近发现了他
[31:03] Time’s up, Chief. Get everybody out now. 时间到了 队长 现在全体撤离
[31:09] Squad, move out! 救援队 撤退
[31:14] Emergency. Everyone, evacuate immediately. 紧急情况 大家迅速撤离
[31:18] Get out now. 立刻撤出来
[31:19] All right. 51 copies. 好的 51收到
[31:22] All right, Ritter, you heard him. 好的 里特 你听到队长的话了
[31:24] Let’s get out of here. 快离开这里
[31:25] Delaney, let’s go! 德莱尼 快撤
[31:26] Right behind you. 我就跟在你后面
[31:32] In there. 在那
[31:44] This way. Let’s go. 这边 我们走
[31:45] Move, move, move. 快走 快走
[31:49] Mayday, mayday! We’re boxed in. 求救 求救 我们被困住了
[31:51] Can’t find a path out. 找不到出路
[32:05] – You okay? – I’m okay. -你还好吗 -我没事
[32:10] Mayday, mayday. 求救 求救
[32:11] Truck 81 to Battalion 25. 请求出动81号云梯车支援25大队
[32:14] We’re in a back office. 我们在后面的办公室里
[32:15] It’s heating up fast. Quadrant C. 温度急剧上升中 方位第三象限
[32:17] We need another way out. 我们需要另寻出路
[32:19] Casey, you see 20? 凯西 你看见20大队的人了吗
[32:21] They’re still in there with you. 他们还跟你们一起在里面
[32:22] Hold. 等下
[32:33] Chief, I got him. Partial collapse. 队长 我看见他了 局部坍塌
[32:36] Two firefighters down. 两名消防队员昏倒
[32:37] Hang on in there. Help is on its way. 再等等 救援马上就到
[32:40] – Gallo. – Yeah. -加洛 -在
[32:44] – Where? – Right here. -在哪 -就在这
[32:46] This is the office, 这是办公室
[32:47] just on the other side of this wall. 就在这面墙的后面
[32:51] Think we got a better shot from the back room, Chief. 从后室进入胜算较大 队长
[32:53] – Do it. – All right, Cruz, with me. -如你所说 -好的 克鲁兹 跟着我
[32:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[33:02] My man’s trapped. 我的队员被困住了
[33:07] – Hey, can you move? – No. -你能动吗 -不能
[33:08] One, two, three. 一 二 三
[33:16] I got him. 我拽出他了
[33:18] Come on. 动作快
[33:21] Right through there. 穿过那里
[33:39] Chief, we’re running out of options here. 队长 我们走投无路了
[33:42] Hey, Casey, breaking down the delta side wall. 凯西 打破后墙
[33:48] Copy. 收到
[33:49] Let’s get him away from the wall. 带他从墙洞撤离
[34:12] Come on, guys. 快出来 伙计们
[34:18] He’s unconscious, but he’s breathing. 他失去意识了 但仍在呼吸
[34:28] You okay? 你没事吧
[34:29] Not a scratch. 毫发无伤
[34:40] Okay, Herrmann, 好了 赫尔曼
[34:43] hit it with everything that you got. 尽情灭火吧
[34:44] Copy that, Chief. 收到 队长
[34:46] – Go, hit it. – Got it. -上 灭火 -收到
[35:01] We almost got cooked in there. 我们在里面差点被煮熟了
[35:03] It was a close one. 很惊险
[35:07] Move the rigs once we dump all our gear. 我们卸掉装备后就立刻开走云梯车
[35:11] They’re fine where they are. 它们待在原处就可以了
[35:27] Great job out there today. 今天干得很漂亮
[35:29] But we are not out of harm’s way yet. 但我们并不是全员平安
[35:32] You may or may not have heard about 你们或许听过 或许没听过
[35:35] my friend Mike Buckley, and he… 我的朋友迈克·巴克利 他
[35:40] Doesn’t matter. 算了
[35:42] These are the new operational procedures 这些是我希望大家遵守的
[35:45] that I expect everyone to follow. 新的操作规章
[35:49] Firefighter Cancer Support Network provided a list of 消防员癌症支援网提供了一张
[35:52] best practices that will keep us safe… 能保证我们出勤后安全的
[35:56] after the call. 最佳练习清单
[35:57] We learned about this at the academy. 我们在大学时学过了
[35:58] Carcinogens, contaminates, all that. 致癌物 污染物 那些东西
[36:01] Why isn’t that a standard by now? 为什么到现在为止那些都没被列入标准
[36:04] It will be. 很快就实现了
[36:29] RB虫害解决中心 彻底摆脱不速之客
[36:36] What’s going on here? 发生什么事了
[36:38] Extermination vans. 灭虫车队来了
[36:40] Oh, hell. 真见鬼
[36:42] Brought the pests home with me. 我把虫子带回家了
[36:47] Oh, Christopher. 克里斯托弗
[36:50] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:53] You’re sorry for what? 为啥道歉
[36:55] Remember when I went antiquing last weekend? 你还记得我上周去买古董
[36:58] And came home with that gorgeous French wingback chair? 然后买了张极好的法国翼背椅回家吗
[37:02] Not really, but go on. 没啥印象了 怎么了
[37:04] Apparently, it was infested with bedbugs. 结果那椅子上有臭虫
[37:08] Oh, wait. 等下
[37:09] So then I didn’t bring the bugs home with me. 所以说不是我把虫子带回家的
[37:14] You brought them to 51. 但你把它们带到51号站去了
[37:16] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:19] You breathe a word of this to anybody, 你把这件事透露给任何人
[37:22] and you’re packing your bags. 你就等着被开吧
[37:28] I’m gonna go sleep at Severide’s. 我去西弗莱德家住
[37:33] Bye, Cindy. 再见 辛迪
[37:37] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[37:55] Come on up, Tuesday. Good girl. 上来吧 星期二 好女孩
[38:00] Okay, how does it look? 看上去怎么样
[38:03] Simple, yet effective. 简明扼要
[38:05] Oh, yeah, we should definitely get out there. 我们是时候该出去了
[38:08] Oh, hurry. We don’t want to miss him. 快点 可别跟他错过了
[38:11] – Got it? = Yep. -拿好没 -好了
[38:12] Guys, hey, come on. They sent Tony out on recon. 各位 听着 他们派托尼去侦查了一下
[38:15] He’s two blocks away. 他还有两个街区就回来了
[38:17] Exciting. 真激动
[38:19] Ladies. 姐们
[38:23] Thanks for inviting us over. 感谢邀请我们过来
[38:27] So this is gonna seem silly, 这听上去很蠢
[38:29] but we owe you an apology, Captain. 但我们得向你道歉 队长
[38:34] We thought you’d try and get revenge 我们以为你会
[38:36] for that whole women’s lounge misunderstanding, 为女更衣室那点误会寻仇
[38:39] and so we were paranoid during our whole stay at 20. 所以我们在20号站的时候一直都疑神疑鬼
[38:43] But you’ve been nothing but welcoming and generous to us, 但你对我们很热情且慷慨
[38:46] so thank you. 所以说谢谢你
[38:48] You didn’t eat or sleep for an entire shift. 你整个值班期间都寝食难安
[38:56] Fish in a barrel. 小事一桩
[39:01] Matt Casey, Kelly Severide. 马特·凯西 凯利·西弗莱德
[39:04] This is Mike Buckley, 这是迈克·巴克利
[39:07] former student that I was telling you about. 我之前说的那个前门徒
[39:08] Hey, good to meet you. 很高兴见到你
[39:10] We appreciate everything you’re doing for the CFD. 很感谢你为芝加哥消防局做的一切
[39:12] Chief said you gave a real powerful speech the other day. 队长说你那天的演讲相当振奋人心
[39:15] Thanks. Hope I was able to change a few minds. 谢了 希望我能改变一些人的想法
[39:17] We firefighters can be pretty stubborn, 我们这些消防员有时挺难劝
[39:19] set in our ways. 都固持己见
[39:21] Well, the real reason why I got you down here today, 我今天之所以带你来着
[39:24] one of our men is, you know, running in this half-marathon. 是由于我们有个同事在跑半马
[39:27] He had this really crazy idea about how he could help 他想了疯狂的点子
[39:30] raise awareness for the Firefighter Cancer Support Network, 能引起人们关注消防员癌症互助网
[39:34] which, of course, is something that, well, you inspired. 而正是你给了他启发
[39:38] – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -是的
[39:40] What’s that? 什么主意
[39:42] Well, it’s probably best you see for yourself, ’cause… 你最好还是亲眼看看 因为
[39:46] here he comes right now. 他正跑过来了
[39:59] Oh, hey, here he comes! 他跑过来了
[40:01] Hold up the sign, or he’s not gonna see it! 快把横幅举起来 不然他就看不见了
[40:09] I don’t think he’s gonna beat your record at the academy, 我觉得他不会打破你在学院时的记录
[40:13] but… 但
[40:14] local news picked up on the story. 本地新闻报道了这个故事
[40:17] Let’s go! Go, Gallo, go. 冲啊 加洛 加油
[40:19] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:21] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:23] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:25] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:27] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:29] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:31] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:32] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:34] Go, Gallo, go! 加油 加洛 冲啊
[40:36] Let’s go, slacker. 跑起来 懒鬼
[40:37] Speed walkers are passing us. 有人用走的都超了我们了
[40:40] You don’t have to stay with me. 你不用陪着我的
[40:41] I know. 我知道
[40:42] But I feel like I should. 但我觉得我该陪着你
[40:47] There it is. 对嘛
芝加哥烈焰

Post navigation

Previous Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 芝加哥烈焰(Chicago Fire)第8季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme